• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Somewhat old sets of me but still kinda sexy

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I've probably played 50 hours against a level 3/9 computer, high as ****, just implementing creativity,mind games, and randomness into my own game. If NL thinks everything people know about Diddy is because of him then he's well mistaken. I've been using Diddy and only Diddy since day one, and recently used up MK, just for teams because double MK wrecks teams.

I z drop alot now please remember these videos are old.
The only thing I know of your game play is what I see.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Yup, or at least johns more than anyone I've ever met. He thinks every Diddy other than his own is on auto-pilot.
Lol Thumbs is so two-faced its funny as hell, Thumbs you even admit you were auto-pilot a while back when NL told you that.:laugh: why you talking about him now???

It's funny about the NL thing. All the upcoming soccer pros are copying the recent soccer pros. Christiano Ronaldo should go cry about it. YOU COPIED MY STEP OVER, YOU'RE NOT A REAL PRO. I'm guessing NL is the kind of person who cries when he loses. Can you send me the set when I get a computer please? :]

BTW, I steal everything I see good from all of you Diddy players. Please don't cry about it.

edit: On second thought, make it public man. Tell him to go cry you a river
Whos NoiR? :confused: anywayz you must be one of Adhd's fanboys...:laugh: nothing wrong with that. but im pretty sure before he got good you were talking about how AMAZING! NL was...

ah i wanted to see that set. NL's such a baby
why do people make all these accusations about NL... where did you hear that from Ksizzle?:laugh:

Because he's paranoid and maybe he ACTUALLY is convinced I arrose from his youtube videos.
Lol!!! so you admit you copied his style?:laugh: or... wait im confused:laugh:

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Lol Thumbs is so two-faced its funny as hell, Thumbs you even admit you were auto-pilot a while back when NL told you that.:laugh: why you talking about him now???

Whos NoiR? :confused: anywayz you must be one of Adhd's fanboys...:laugh: nothing wrong with that. but im pretty sure before he got good you were talking about how AMAZING! NL was...

why do people make all these accusations about NL... where did you hear that from Ksizzle?:laugh:

Lol!!! so you admit you copied his style?:laugh: or... wait im confused:laugh:
"Whos NoiR? :confused: anywayz you must be one of Adhd's fanboys...:laugh: nothing wrong with that. but im pretty sure before he got good you were talking about how AMAZING! NL was..."

What? Who are you? I think I'm smarter with Diddy than any Diddy player in the world and always did. I just need to get character match ups down. Not enough good players in GA and not enough time to play, but you...let me get you a saddle.

The only people I'm a fan of in this world is, Christiano Ronald, Ronaldinho, Boxer, Red[nada], Nal_Ra, Kobe, the professor, Bill Gates and that's all I can really think of.

I just think ADHD is good. I think I'm better though, so why would I be his fan? Makes no sense.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
"Whos NoiR? :confused: anywayz you must be one of Adhd's fanboys...:laugh: nothing wrong with that. but im pretty sure before he got good you were talking about how AMAZING! NL was..."

What? Who are you? I think I'm smarter with Diddy than any Diddy player in the world and always did. I just need to get character match ups down. Not enough good players in GA and not enough time to play, but you...let me get you a saddle.

The only people I'm a fan of in this world is, Christiano Ronald, Ronaldinho, Boxer, Red[nada], Nal_Ra, Kobe, the professor, Bill Gates and that's all I can really think of.

I just think ADHD is good. I think I'm better though, so why would I be his fan? Makes no sense.
says the nobody XD

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Wow. I take back almost everything I said about the Diddy Boards being cool again.

You little kids Chad bro chill out, otherwise I will close this thread and pillage your girlfriends and sisters. And then infract the hell out of you.

OverLade

Smash Hero

Who the hell are you?

And why the hell are you talking about Ronald, and Bill gates in this thread. Seriously, GTFO.

I've never seen such malice on any character boards to boot......

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
At the very least, it's none of my regular new posters, and is mostly just a bunch of hood rats crawling out the woodworks to talk a big game without results or any other form of evidence to back him- or herself up.

Take this weightless garbage to Xanga and away from here. Please don't force my hand into ruining poor Wyatt's video thread. HOLLA BACK

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
*sigh*
If it means anything...I'm a pretty big fan of most of the Diddy pros (Ninjalink, Le_Thien, ADHD, P-1, AZ) and I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. I mean, in my opinion if we didn't look up to these people, we'd completely criticize the fact that they make video threads at all. They have revolutionized the way Diddy plays as a character and we can not argue that. I do not think any Diddy player can say that they did not learn something off of youtube, regardless of whether you have your own "play-style", that does not mean that you did not take bits of other players'.

I have an AP Calc test tomorrow so I don't want to make this post any longer until I get more time.
Later yo
(O_o)y

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I think I'm cooler and more fun than any Diddy player in the world and always did. I just need to try out my super-charismatic personality in actual social situations. There just aren't enough real humans in Oklahoma to try this stuff out on, but I'm still confident that I'm amazing.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hahaha.
****, I was hoping this would go on.
*glad no one on the boards has seen me*
...cept the kansas crew i guess

Lazee

Smash Apprentice
bumping this thread so adhd will actually start updating it.

Top Bottom