• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something you should all see...

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I dont know much about him personally other than the fact that he somehow knows Inui.

I'm not quite what to make of this video, lol. I have to say it though, that Ike is either mad lucky or really good at predicting.

IF4MF

Smash Rookie
The first kill, the double dair, and the last kill were my favorite parts. The Metaknight either wasn't playing up to his normal standards, or just isn't that good. Some attacks seemed very out of place, and he got too predictable later on.

null55

Smash Master
Pirate Ship should be illegal, but it kind of looks like a decent counterpick for Ike.. ^^

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
It's a legal counterpick at the NY weekly, as are jungle japes, corneria, norfair, and rainbow cruise (not to mention castle siege, frigate orpheon, halberd, and luigi's mansion. One person I played last night stage striked both delfino and halberd on me, I was crying on the inside). That said, Alu is highly highly skilled at smash in general, easily the highest placing ike in new york and he used to main meta knight a few months back so brandon had absolutely nothing going in, especially on a water heavy stage. Alu knew what he was going into on the match, brandon probably never plays ikes, let alone one as good as the best ones in NY. I wouldn't be surprised for a second if all of that were prediction.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
dmBrandon has played Silven before, i witnessed it. Silven got close to winning though. (and it was in April)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Alukard ftw. He's another good NY state Ike along with Silven, Kirk, Rykoshet and me.
I was kidding about me but I want to be as good as them.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm doing what i can for Ike in NJ, theres me and Versaltic. I haven't meet another Ike main in NJ though, any i met were from NY.

>_> Why do all the good Ikes have to live in NY?

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm doing what i can for Ike in NJ, theres me and Versaltic. I haven't meet another Ike main in NJ though, any i met were from NY.

Because NY is awesome. Look on the bright side, I've heard of more EC Ikes than WC Ikes.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Because NY is awesome. Look on the bright side, I've heard of more EC Ikes than WC Ikes.
no one ever talks about the central people all I ever hear is WC and EC =(

This one guy I talked to at a tournament yesterday was talking about having a high school at my city sponser brawl tournaments. his mom works there so it might work out, I'm hoping for it so I can start going to tournaments more often. Next one is in 2 weeks but its doubles only I think

HW_Dark Link

Smash Journeyman

Im in NY I main Ike XD maybe Im the next in line XD

metroid1117

Smash Master
no one ever talks about the central people all I ever hear is WC and EC =(
CENTRAL FTW.

Wow, I've never heard of Alukard; his Ike is amazing. Rykoshet's post has shed some light on this guy; thanks for that. That said, it is a funny video; the annotations were hilarious.

Top Bottom