• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Would anyone here have any suggestions on who i should cosplay as next year?

If i was a guy, i would do everyone...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No, what are those?

I live so close to Kansas that we don't teach evolution in our schools, either.

And we burned all of the museums.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Maybe if you were the 5th/6th person, but going 3rd in the sequence is just, meh.

Plus it's not like someone said "It's Morphin Time".

You saying "McCloud" would have been a nerdier reference going 3rd in a sequence.

Boo Radley, Cheif, McCloud MST3K

Plus you are supposed to main a star fox character, McCloud should be on your mind more than Dinosaurs, you aren't Turok.

Gull, when do you move to Colorado? You need to come take Nebraska's money.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Maybe if you were the 5th/6th person, but going 3rd in the sequence is just, meh.

Plus it's not like someone said "It's Morphin Time".

You saying "McCloud" would have been a nerdier reference going 3rd in a sequence.

Boo Radley, Cheif, McCloud MST3K

Plus you are supposed to main a star fox character, McCloud should be on your mind more than Dinosaurs, you aren't Turok.

Gull, when do you move to Colorado? You need to come take Nebraska's money.
Like I was gonna wait for four other people to post. Semantics bro.

I main a star fox character through pure liking how :wolf: plays. It has nothing to do with me having an insane love for the star fox universe (Though I have played the **** out of Star fox 64 and played both gamecube game ones a bunch). I just liked his godly nonpunishable Fsmash in April 2008.

Edit: How the **** did you get thread banned from the top 5 thread over the weekend? What'd you post?

Double Edit: Not moving to CO anymore.

:018:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Like I was gonna wait for four other people to post. Semantics bro.

I main a star fox character through pure liking how :wolf: plays. It has nothing to do with me having an insane love for the star fox universe (Though I have played the **** out of Star fox 64 and played both gamecube game ones a bunch). I just liked his godly nonpunishable Fsmash in April 2008.

Edit: How the **** did you get thread banned from the top 5 thread over the weekend? What'd you post?

Double Edit: Not moving to CO anymore.

Eh, don't worry about it. Lux is one of the few people I actually respect so I'll keep it at that.

But I would like to point out that 4rce was PR'd #4 in KS when I beat him :p I just found that out today when I read the Wichita KS thread. He's trying to get into a video game institute and he needs his in game credentials so I read all about it.

Also, future is so bad and he only got worse after this too (note: 4rce is ranked here too)

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10457616&postcount=2

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Double post*

speaking of self worth or whatever guys are most definitely judged off looks too. Girls just don't proclaim it out loud as much/as easy as we do

All of you girls in relationships wouldn't be in them if you weren't attracted to that person physically because you wouldn't have even gave him the time of day when he came up to you to spit that G.

the first thing you notice about anyone. EVER. is their appearance. so when people give you bull**** answers like "I'm in the relationship for personality" that **** isn't true at all

the correct sentence would be

"I'm in the relationship because I initially found him/her attractive and then he turned out to be a pretty cool person too"

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I was friends with Kel for months before we started dating. I've always become friends with someone before a relationship is even possible. I don't look at someone and think, damn boy you dtf or what? I always believe in forming a friendship first, an then if I like their personality it goes from there. I also love long term relationships so. Idk.

If I was looking for short term I would rely more heavily on looks ect. But no, you're pretty much right. If a guy isn't attractive it's pretty hard to even look past friendship. ^_^

It's just that personality means so much, finding a hot guy who wants to date you is easy, finding a guy who likes everything you do, and is pretty damn sexy is just like wow for women. ^_^

:phone:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I believe in that too but I don't have unattractive friends either. (yeah thats a little shallow but at the same time it takes quite a bit for me to find a girl ultimately unattractive anyway)

you're the first girl who has ever said that tho about the friends first thing because most girls (in my experience) are all like "I feel like it'd be weird dating one of my guy friends"...oh really? weirder than dating a stranger? aight. lol

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
It's just that personality means so much, finding a hot guy who wants to date you is easy, finding a guy who likes everything you do, and is pretty damn sexy is just like wow for women. ^_^
I agree with this but switch girls into the guy rolls, etc.

I mean, I'm 26 so I am looking for love more than a good time now a days, lol, I mean, yeah, she's gotta be good looking but damn, like, 7/10 women I see are good looking, maybe it's the Nebraska women (dat corn feed booty), idk, but yeah.

Been with a size 1 D cup asian chick before. That girl was NOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT really my type personality wise and I made a really smart choice to not pursue even though she was a 10/10.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I ain't trollin'. I've never seen a couple in the smash community split apart before.
...but ......uh...nevermind

@tko I went out with my boyfriend cuz I was him and thought he was hot xD I was dtf at 14 :) he is my only boyfriend tho so I dunno about friend zoning stuff ;-; so sad

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I ain't trollin'. I've never seen a couple in the smash community split apart before.
Lain and Rauleen
Me and Tiger
Nicole and Cook
Vicegrip and his gf
Fyre and Spite
Rikku and Jiffyboob (Are they still together? I'm not friends with Helen on Fb so have no clue)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
The ones that have not split and been together for hella long:
Me and Kel (3 years)
Loli and Justin (I think 5 years)
Rikku and jiffy. (1 or 2 years I think)

Also I didn't think asian girls could have that either. :p

Also what do you do about someone who hates you really really bad for no reason? And you've tried to be friends with them? And they still hate you? 0_0 yes it's a girl...

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD yeah a little over 5 years but still~

And....if you tried being friends and the person still doesn't want to be friends then you stop trying to be friends and let them hate you? LOL problem solved xD

Why would you wanna be friends with a 3DPD ***** anyway? ew

Top Bottom