• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Don't know why you're bothering to single me out.
1. because you made the thread

2. because you had the longest run of it.

everyone post sad **** in here but there was definitely an almost 2 month period of time where there was no happiness in any of your post. I mean if you wanna be salty about it over a joke summary then go ahead.

D

Deleted member

And I still think you're bothering to point that out because you thought I reported this thread to the mods, which I didn't.

Me being depressed is completely irrelevant. It's like your digging for my reasoning for telling you guys to keep it clean when it all comes down to the sites rating and audience.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
No, it's more like you are reading way to hard into this. Before that mod came I had already stopped posting because the sleepover talk was incredibly boring.

how is you being depressed irrelevant to the summary of the thread when during the time you were all depressed everyone kept trying to talk to you about it. Which clearly means it held some weight in the thread.

as far as you telling us to keep in clean. so? LOL you've been doing that forever. nothing changes that. you just can't control anyone because you aren't a mod and with the way this thread was so loosely monitored after the first shut down it was only a matter of time until the "dirty" post were made.

and to be completely honest I said my FIRST GUESS was Auspher. didn't say it was 100 percent you but it is very easy to guess that out of all the people who post here frequently it would be you. everyone else posted way more than I did about you and the mod and yet you coming at me over a thread summary? **** outta here.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm calm but I'm not gonna sit here and let someone tell me what my intentions are just so they can fuel their own insecurities more.

I know what I said and why I said it. Always.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
That's just because they don't want you involved. We can make it work ;)

@Tk and auspher...calm down guys, its not that big of a deal

:phone:
:O
Man I'm telling you. Judo and I mapped it out. It cant work.

Everyone should cool their jets. <_<
Let's all just bro hug it out now.

(Tko, auspher is rikkus BFF, arguing with him doesn't increase your chances, hurry up and make out up with him before rikku sees! )

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Lmao i know im late but i always find the funniest **** when i name search myself and find posts in this thread. Hahaha

xFats

Smash Apprentice
which one of you females is the cutest?
i mean if im gonna whip it out at a tournament i wanna make sure i'm aiming in the right direction

xFats

Smash Apprentice
i wasn't speaking about self worth, but if you're not saying "fk u fatass im cute" or at least claiming to be cute then you're saying something about yourself there!

CONFIDENCE IS KEY

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Let's be real, not too many people would enjoy being with an ugly woman. Looking good/attractive should merely be a bonus to some other things but it's still pretty crucial imo.

It doesn't have a lot to do with self worth, since even some of the most beautiful women in the world can be extremely unpleasant to be around because they're such *****es. It's just natural to want to associate more with good looking people. Some people will bypass those instincts for reasons such as money, fetishes, willpower (lol), and so on, but yeah...good luck popping a stiffy and keeping it up.

One example I experienced was this one time I was going through a dry spell. I eventually submitted to my libido and started talking with one of my sister's friends. She was..."decent" looking (a stretch), a little on the thicker side, but passable. Things happened, got it in, etc etc. THEN...one of my sister's other friends (one of her besties, someone I had eyes on for a while) finally started to lower her walls a bit and display some interest. Needless to say, I took that opportunity in a heartbeat; it was fantastic and she was everything I had expected her to be (I subsequently convinced her of what exactly lies beneath this dorky exterior as well lol, she is down for more anytme). Anyway...after associating with this cutie whom I've been wanting so much, I just couldn't look at the previous girl and even be remotely attracted anymore because I had "taken a step back up" basically. I don't know if that constitutes me as a terrible person or a pig lol, I just feel that it's a natural reaction.

P.S. I never went anywhere beyond hanging out and having relations with either of these girls, btw. Kept it strictly to those things for obvious reasons. I'd consider dating the girl I've had eyes on if she would get her personal life **** together though.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lawl in regards to being attractive or whatever its just meh since not everyone likes the same people or even if someone is unattractive to one person they may be attractive to someone else. It all fits in to the whole eye of the beholder bull ****. And kb you're not gonna go to hell xD its perfectly normal to look back and be like wtf did I see in her ? O.o happens ~

@Aupher - If she's 9th I'd so be 2nd. Fits my personality style so well~

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
She's on my list of cosplays to do xD I'm just working on a lot of different ones :-p Though I'd totally make an axe since I'm also going to eventually cosplay as Rena and Kotonoha sooo axe is needed :3

camerino1

Smash Lord
So... I had my prom tonight. It was amazingly fun, and I am so glad I went. I managed the door prize of a $25 gift certificate to the movies, which is only a small bonus. Such an amazing night~

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I never went to my prom
I only went to All girl Catholic High School proms. Two different schools. I accidentally ruined one of my ex's proms because I went with one of her best friends, who happened to be one of my best friends from longer ago. Then another girl I kinda dated won prom Queen.

I did go to my post prom both years, our school spends like a billion dollars on stuff and I won a frisbee/copy of Halo 1 (I never owned an X-Box but I was pretty ****ing good at Halo, not as good as my friend Nic (Penguin, he had an account like within a few days of it existing so he got that tag) though, he was #1 on the XB-Connect boards in our 8 state region, I was #7 but mostly cause of him, lol) which I sold at that post prom for about tree fitty.

Me and one of my friends won the kareokee competition doing G' Thang, me doing the Dre parts.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I went to one prom, I believe my senior year, I was going through my "goth" phase, so the guy I took was a "goth" *** too. (long black hair, black eye liner, black nails, peircings, tats) I still remember my dad freaking out with "he wears more make up thank you!!" @_@

It's actually pretty funny about how I broke up with that guy. Lmao. My friend got mad at him, so she called him from my phone and pretended to be me and dumped him, and I was like ehh. LOL
We argued about it, ect and had other problems. Whatever.

I hate dressing up for stuff unless I'm being wined and dined baby. <3 then I'll go all out.

Top Bottom