• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
My ex decided to unblank me, I used to have feelings for her but now all I seem to have is a slight annoyance. Anyway I asked why she was blanking me, her answer was "Honestly, I have no idea". I thought she'd broken up with her new boyfriend or something but turns out they're still together, and he's a 21 year old games tester. Everything's going perfectly for her and I'm here effectively homeless.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Thanks for everyone who responded. I think I know what to do. I'm working through it. And Xsy was right, I do just need to push through it. Although, I thought that Xsy hated me <.<;; Oh well.

Also,

It's called tough love.

PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE.
I love this man. Still no homo.

Edit: Pluvia, what do you mean by homeless? I'm a little confused...Are you just upset because things are working out for her and not for you? Or does seeing her with someone else still upset you?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I don't hate you, I just disagree with your beliefs. Just because you believe in something different doesn't mean I hate you, and want you to live a miserable life.

I hate people for who they are, not for what they believe in. (With a few exceptions, like racists, etc. The bad stuff.) So far, you haven't done anything to warrant my hate just yet. ;)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm such a geek I'm downloading AIM so I can chat with everyone here, seeing as though it's more popular than msn here.
That's the only reason I downloaded it.

MSN > AIM.

SWF's affinity for AIM is something that's bothered me from day one. >.>

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I join the wagon.

AIM sucks and it's horrible. It looks like a 90s software, probably worse than ICQ.
Come on people...

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
The simple fact that teachers expect you to work every single period is enough to blow my mind!:burst::burst::burst:

to late....

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
Alright, bare with me here but I just want to let this all out. I don't care for any responses and I don't care if anyone even reads this but I just want to let this all out because if I don't then it's going to stay inside of me, eat at me, and completely mess me up from the inside out. Basically I'm just going to explain how I met my girlfriend. I know none of you give a ****, I know the people that have been keeping up with my posts are tired of freaking hearing it but just pleace do me the service of skipping over this if it really bothers you that much because I need to let this out.

*sigh*

About two years ago I was on a forum that LadyMartel of AllisBrawl created (this was before she was anything on AllisBrawl and we were still friends) and since me and her were good friends at the time, she promoted me to administrator. That position didn't last since I gave it up twice but the fact was just that everyone there was pretty familiar with me. This girl joined one day under the username of Mocha after being referred there by a friend and instantaneously, I disliked her.

Recently, I've discovered that my reasoning for disliking her was because I felt something towards her. You see, at that point in my life I had been working really hard to eliminate any vunerablities I may have been carrying and effectively did so by distancing myself from others but there was something about her that made me want to be closer to her. It taunted me and left me conflicted... So I snapped at her but then later I just couldn't stand it anymore. I PM'd her and apologized.

For some reason, she had an attraction to me too and so she would PM me sometimes to talk and maybe let something on her mind out. We grew a strong bond and I started calling her my sister so I could have an excuse to say "I love you" to her without the fear of there being anything weird between us (irony, amirite!?) but that was my mistake. What I didn't know is that she had been avoiding acting on a crush she had for me because of this very reason and so she went out with FireBomb instead which left me crushed.

I decided to feel happy for her and just move on though but months later she broke up with him and it was my chance to have her again. I told her in a PM on my site, The Lounge, that it "would probably be better if me and you were just together" to gauge her reaction. When she responded positively I immediately called her on the phone and asked her out. To this day, my favorite moment in life was talking to her on the phone for that one hour... She was planning on saying yes from the start but she wanted me to "convince" her and so I told her that I loved her in various different ways.

The day we started going out was March 4, 2008. Since then it's been one whirlwind of emotion after the other with a new struggle always showing up. Her parents quickly found out about us and forbade her from ever speaking with me again or anyone else online. So that's when the phone conversations ended. She's been sneaking on to the computer to talk to me in order for us to continue our relationship. I'll never forget the first time she broke up with me because of all the pressures she felt from others. I literally drove all the way from Louisiana to Kentucky to try and beg her to take me back but she told me over the phone not to come and to turn around and go back. So I never made it to Ohio...

We eventually worked things out though and she broke up with me five more times after that but they weren't legitamate because that was just her poor handling of the situation whenever we'd argue. But recently, she's broken up with me and this time it's different... this time it's because of a "gut" feeling that she shouldn't be seeing me anymore. How could I argue? How could I keep her in a relationship where I can't even hold her hand or look her in the eyes?

I knew the day would come... But I deluded myself and only looked forward and tried to convince her to do the same and she did for a time... I have to give her credit, she did a lot more than she should have done and suffered a lot more than I would want her to. And I was so deluded that we were going to make it but...

It's only been five days. She's been ignoring me all week... like a plague.

It pains me... It really does pain me but I know she deserves better... And that's all I really want right now, is to know she's happy. I just wish I knew that much, how she was doing. And the emptiness... It'll never go away. This is something I'm going to carry for the rest of my life.

I loved her... I love her...

I could've done more.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
The simple fact that teachers expect you to work every single period is enough to blow my mind!:burst::burst::burst:

to late....
Yeah, I just want to sit around and eat ice cream every period.

I thought you were engaged, Kenny?

While my week was fuuun, I'm tired from being too busy, I keep getting on and off sick, and bleeeh. Also, why the **** is it the middle of May and it's still cold out? What the ****.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
It was never official. It was more of a I asked her to marry me and she agreed to deal. She knew exactly how serious it was though. Eventually, she told me that she didn't want to hear about marriage anymore and for me to hold off the proposal so she could enjoy her childhood and so she wouldn't feel as though she completely missed out on the dating stage of the relationship and I grudgingly accepted.

I still have her ring, though.

RDK

Smash Hero
Alright, bare with me here but I just want to let this all out. I don't care for any responses and I don't care if anyone even reads this but I just want to let this all out because if I don't then it's going to stay inside of me, eat at me, and completely mess me up from the inside out. Basically I'm just going to explain how I met my girlfriend. I know none of you give a ****, I know the people that have been keeping up with my posts are tired of freaking hearing it but just pleace do me the service of skipping over this if it really bothers you that much because I need to let this out.

*sigh*

About two years ago I was on a forum that LadyMartel of AllisBrawl created (this was before she was anything on AllisBrawl and we were still friends) and since me and her were good friends at the time, she promoted me to administrator. That position didn't last since I gave it up twice but the fact was just that everyone there was pretty familiar with me. This girl joined one day under the username of Mocha after being referred there by a friend and instantaneously, I disliked her.

Recently, I've discovered that my reasoning for disliking her was because I felt something towards her. You see, at that point in my life I had been working really hard to eliminate any vunerablities I may have been carrying and effectively did so by distancing myself from others but there was something about her that made me want to be closer to her. It taunted me and left me conflicted... So I snapped at her but then later I just couldn't stand it anymore. I PM'd her and apologized.

For some reason, she had an attraction to me too and so she would PM me sometimes to talk and maybe let something on her mind out. We grew a strong bond and I started calling her my sister so I could have an excuse to say "I love you" to her without the fear of there being anything weird between us (irony, amirite!?) but that was my mistake. What I didn't know is that she had been avoiding acting on a crush she had for me because of this very reason and so she went out with FireBomb instead which left me crushed.

I decided to feel happy for her and just move on though but months later she broke up with him and it was my chance to have her again. I told her in a PM on my site, The Lounge, that it "would probably be better if me and you were just together" to gauge her reaction. When she responded positively I immediately called her on the phone and asked her out. To this day, my favorite moment in life was talking to her on the phone for that one hour... She was planning on saying yes from the start but she wanted me to "convince" her and so I told her that I loved her in various different ways.

The day we started going out was March 4, 2008. Since then it's been one whirlwind of emotion after the other with a new struggle always showing up. Her parents quickly found out about us and forbade her from ever speaking with me again or anyone else online. So that's when the phone conversations ended. She's been sneaking on to the computer to talk to me in order for us to continue our relationship. I'll never forget the first time she broke up with me because of all the pressures she felt from others. I literally drove all the way from Louisiana to Kentucky to try and beg her to take me back but she told me over the phone not to come and to turn around and go back. So I never made it to Ohio...

We eventually worked things out though and she broke up with me five more times after that but they weren't legitamate because that was just her poor handling of the situation whenever we'd argue. But recently, she's broken up with me and this time it's different... this time it's because of a "gut" feeling that she shouldn't be seeing me anymore. How could I argue? How could I keep her in a relationship where I can't even hold her hand or look her in the eyes?

I knew the day would come... But I deluded myself and only looked forward and tried to convince her to do the same and she did for a time... I have to give her credit, she did a lot more than she should have done and suffered a lot more than I would want her to. And I was so deluded that we were going to make it but...

It's only been five days. She's been ignoring me all week... like a plague.

It pains me... It really does pain me but I know she deserves better... And that's all I really want right now, is to know she's happy. I just wish I knew that much, how she was doing. And the emptiness... It'll never go away. This is something I'm going to carry for the rest of my life.

I loved her... I love her...

I could've done more.
hahahahahaha

*WIPES TEAR*

RDK

Smash Hero
Thank you, sir.

You're an ***hole.
Dude, that was serious? If it was I apologize, but I have a hard time taking anything you say seriously due to the fact that your last three posts have been unmitigated nonsense.

Speaking of which, what happened to your old account Kenny?

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Honestly, by the sounds of it, it really did not seem like you two should have gotten married so perhaps you should move on. It sucks breaking up with someone you've been with for so long, but sometimes you have to accept when someone isn't right for you.

RDK, I believe Kenny's old account was banned =)

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
@Livvers: She was right for me. I was honestly in love with her. And I don't mind moving on as long as I know she's happy but I definitely don't want to get into relationships again if this doesn't work out. I have enough goals and aspirations that I could live a life of solitude.

@RDK: Yes. It was serious.

And I requested a perma-ban for it. I could've gotten it unbanned but I really don't want to use that account anymore. I've since moved on and will no longer post under the username "Uncle Kenny" again.

RDK

Smash Hero
Okay then, sorry for sounding like an *******. But you were expecting to marry somebody who you hadn't even seen in person yet? How do you expect to build a relationship over the phone?

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
You act like I'm some fool or something that doesn't think about stuff like that. Bare in mind that before her, I was adamantly against online relationships and thought they were just as foolish as I'm sure you do. But we were together for 14 months and had known each other longer than that. We built up into the relationship.

There will always be skeptics to this kind of relationship, though.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Okay then, sorry for sounding like an *******. But you were expecting to marry somebody who you hadn't even seen in person yet? How do you expect to build a relationship over the phone?
No different to romances of the old days where lovers who had never seen each other wrote letters.

Still in any case it seems a bit OTT. Who's to stop kids these days though? Just let it be, and they'll learn the error of their ways.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
There was no "error" in my love for her.

I posted prepared for more critics than supporters, that's true. But I won't sit here and allow anyone to say I didn't truly love her. You can be against this relationship, you don't have to believe in it, but the second you start saying I'm wrong about something I believe in that you don't believe in, you're making it personal.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There was no "error" in my love for her.

I posted prepared for more critics than supporters, that's true. But I won't sit here and allow anyone to say I didn't truly love her. You can be against this relationship, you don't have to believe in it, but the second you start saying I'm wrong about something I believe in that you don't believe in, you're making it personal.
*facepalm*

I was referring to the marriage business.
I think I loved someone once, but I never got to find out because they were gone forever a week after we hooked up.

Love sucks.

FML.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
The marriage deal wasn't even a big part of it. And it certainly wasn't the concentration. I just enjoyed the whole fact that we were together and had the hope in mind that marriage would be the destination we'd reach together.

Once I started thinking about it, I actually started to enjoy the fact that we'd be dating before any kind of proposal would take place.

And yeah. Love sucks.

@RDK: The ***hole comment wasn't serious, by the way.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
"We dated online and we got into multiple fights and were off and on and now she doesn't want anything to do with me because of a gut feeling. "

Yeah. Definitely sounds like she was the one.

Heartz, growing up is over rated.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
"We dated online and we got into multiple fights and were off and on and now she doesn't want anything to do with me because of a gut feeling. "

Heartz, growing up is over rated.
Oh, I'm sorry. I was under the impression that it was me in the relationship. =)

I tried summing it up but unless you were actually there... Well, I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

LOL

Livvers you killjoy! You must believe! Love works in mysterious ways right?

>.>

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
How silly I was Teran! I'm glad you showed me the light! ;)

I wasn't sure where you were going to go with this, but let's think of this: You fought with someone YOU HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON on multiple occasions to the point where it caused multiple "break ups". If this happened online and on the phone where you can just sign off, hang up, or filter your words and emotions, how the hell did you think you could get married to this person? You fight.over.the.internet. And yet you think you could eventually live with her the rest of your life. And she just blows you off over small things. Yes. Sounds heavenly.

I'm not saying you didn't love her, but that relationship sounds flawed on multiple levels.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I wish I was a kid again.

I mean, I still kinda am, but sometimes when I see those kids in elementary school, I can't help but think:"wow, that time was amazing, having the most intense fun with the simplest of games"

So, anyone up for a round of tag?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ever since I became an adult, everything became an utter failure. I'm optimistic, yet I still fail. :ohwell:

I'm just not trying hard enough. I have a discipline problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom