• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You're a troll. Whenever someone has a problem which you do not find to bre significant you insult them about it.

But really I'm just asking everyone to report him whenever we see him making these crude comments to other users in this thread. If we all report him he'll get banned. And I really want him to get banned.
I should be banned... because you want me banned? Too good. Best logic I've heard all day.

I have insulted no one. If anyone feels insulted because of my comments, it's by their own accord.

I've also given out more/better advice than most anyone. If you disagree with me, simply ignore it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You're a troll. Whenever someone has a problem which you do not find to bre significant you insult them about it.

But really I'm just asking everyone to report him whenever we see him making these crude comments to other users in this thread. If we all report him he'll get banned. And I really want him to get banned.
Yeah, shun's advice sucks. :lol

Reizilla

You're bi, no? Banging chicks is perfectly acceptable, last I checked.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No actually yeah, I'm full bi who actually likes guys and all. And by I don't know what to do about it I meant I just didn't know how to feel is all.

On the bright side, I can now go in public and get attracted at anyone :bee:
Ah, that is understandable. I guess just embrace it. Let your friends who care KNOW that you are now discovering this, maybe that might help identify your self. (the ones you think that would still chill with you and know of your newfound discovery : ])

You're bi, no? Banging chicks is perfectly acceptable, last I checked.
It seems, that if someone is bi, there might have been a chance they were already doing that. ;p

HEY I DONT KNOW HOW TO DANCE HOW DO I DANCE?

shun: oh jus dance man it's easy. 1,2, step!

something like that lol.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You implied it as if I were gay which apparently in today's society is a no no

EDIT:

Lol funny thing about that. People at my school will literally persecute you for the rest of your time there if they find out you're gay (or bi which is apparently just as big a no no as being gay :/) and I'm not exactly trusting of any of my friends since I don't have any sbffs

Reizilla

Actually, it's been a no-no forever. And in today's society it's a go-go.

You asked what to do about being bi, I said bang a chick. That implies nothing about you being gay or not.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You told me to man up and bang a chick and that's something you'd only say to a gay person. Nice advice man, I'll definitely use it in the future.

Lol it's still a no no these days.

Reizilla

You told me to man up and bang a chick and that's something you'd only say to a gay person. Nice advice man, I'll definitely use it in the future.

Lol it's still a no no these days.
Don't know where you are, but it's clearly not somewhere where hipppies rule, like most of the US.

It's something I would say to a straight/bi dude. If I thought you were gay, I'd have replaced "chick" with "dude" >_<

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I like this guy. All the rest of your "problems" are lame.

Honestly, that's like 95% of college people. Look for the anime/video game club to find the other 5%. But seriously, give it time. People will show up. Eventually. Even some of these "sex, drugs, parties" people are cool to chill with if you don't get into the rest of that.

Just remember, being a loner >>>>>>>>>> being lame. At least you're careful and not starting off with a bad crowd.
It would be less bad if my roommate was... less of a tool. First night, he brings a girl back. Keeps me up until about 6:00am. He's at a party again tonight, and the same will probably happen. And I have to wake up early for classes tomorrow. It's seriously depressing.

Still haven't met anyone.
Things look grim.
May not make it out alive.
Tell my wife I said "hello."

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Don't know where you are, but it's clearly not somewhere where hipppies rule, like most of the US.

It's something I would say to a straight/bi dude. If I thought you were gay, I'd have replaced "chick" with "dude" >_<
Way to alleviate pressure off such a blatant offense

*chews gum*

Reizilla

It would be less bad if my roommate was... less of a tool. First night, he brings a girl back. Keeps me up until about 6:00am. He's at a party again tonight, and the same will probably happen. And I have to wake up early for classes tomorrow. It's seriously depressing.

Things look grim.
Dang, that sucks, dude. I was fortunate enough to room with someone I knew already. You could always request a new room mate or something? It'll all be good in the end though. I mean, this is what, your first or second week? Plenty of time to meet cool people.

Way to alleviate pressure off such a blatant offense

*chews gum*
Way to be completely butt-hurt. www.instantrimshot.com

Merkuri

Smash Lord

Things look grim.
WTF? Dude there is no easy way to say this, but him keeping you up is kind of your fault. This actually annoys me a lot because I hate seeing people allowing themselves to be bullied

You need to tell him to be ****ing quiet so you can sleep(might wanna try getting ear plugs too) and if he is so much of an ******* that he refuses. Then report him, and try to get him reprimanded or even better kicked out of housing. Your roommate does not have the right to keep you awake, I'm pretty sure any RA at any college will tell you the same thing.

You need to quit trying to be friends with this tool and stick up for yourself.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
^or ignore the trouble and move out/get him kicked out.

a usless dispute against someone who'se IQ is porbably half that of a squirrel's is probably not worth your time... or the trouble

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I agree more with mc-killa.
I would agree with you, Merkuri, if I felt like I was being bullied. He's nice, we get along. He's not a mean person, so it's hard for me to just be like "hey, all those things you do for fun? Yeah, not gonna happen."

Reizilla

WTF? Dude there is no easy way to say this, but him keeping you up is kind of your fault. This actually annoys me a lot because I hate seeing people allowing themselves to be bullied

You need to tell him to be ****ing quiet so you can sleep(might wanna try getting ear plugs too) and if he is so much of an ******* that he refuses. Then report him, and try to get him reprimanded or even better kicked out of housing. Your roommate does not have the right to keep you awake, I'm pretty sure any RA at any college will tell you the same thing.

You need to quit trying to be friends with this tool and stick up for yourself.
Who's the douche now?

a usless dispute against someone who'se IQ is porbably half that of a squirrel's is probably not worth your time... or the trouble
I'm starting to like this dude too.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Well lets see...

My laptops hard drive burnt out.
My grandmother has only weeks to live.

My girlfriend dumped me saying "the relationship felt off", got with another guy 4 days later without telling anyone (besides her best friend, whom I have connections with) I still like this girl, a lot. I looked into google for help (lolgoogle) and as soon as I find something that seems it may work, they stop right in the middle and ask me to buy a mother f*cking Ebook. Im on a F*CKING WII. Then I turn to yahoo answers, whom is less useful than google. and now Im here.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Halp?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I agree more with mc-killa.
I would agree with you, Merkuri, if I felt like I was being bullied. He's nice, we get along. He's not a mean person, so it's hard for me to just be like "hey, all those things you do for fun? Yeah, not gonna happen."
If I'm sleepy and my roommate was being a little loud... I'd be like BE QUIET because, sleep is a priority. Nice or not lol. Sure he can have fun but he doesn't have to be all loud.

Don't be afraid to ask him to be a little quieter in a nice manner. (Also if that doesn't work try again but a little bit more, assertive, srs)

@ Charmander

Well, there isn't anything you can DO about her doing that to you... Maybe you could TALK to her and maybe at least she can tell you why she did that... Tell her to be honest, so that you can KNOW whyyyy. That may help. Then say that you could at least be friends (although not so sure if she wants to stay friends, or you, but you'll never know)

Or, get over her. How is that done? I don't know, it's UP TO YOU, but it won't be over night. It'll be like... ALOT OF TIME.

I mean just think of it as a 'get out of jail free' card FOR YOU. The girl already used it... so yeah. Maybe there is a better girl for you ;p

Don't get all... CLOSE to a girl either, because a girl might just do that to you, oh now you can't get over her...

wow what am I saying? Isn't a relationship about getting CLOSE and all romantic? Maybe there are values we get confused about with our relationships these days...

You want love but people keep leaving you... Which means they didn't want you for love, just for 'other' things...

Merkuri

Smash Lord

I wasn't suggesting her argue with him. I was suggesting that he take it up with the college authorities.

@Melomaniacal: I didn't know you and him were friends, that makes things a bit more difficult. You're going to have to decide if you're going to prioritize his needs above your own.

Reizilla

**** *****es, mayne. Honestly, your best bet is to get over her. Same thing happened to me. I suggest doing something so rash that you'll hate her afterward. Makes the feelings go away quick. Ahahahahahaha! But yeah, she's probably just like most chicks. . . . . . Lame...

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Well lets see...

My laptops hard drive burnt out.
My grandmother has only weeks to live.

My girlfriend dumped me saying "the relationship felt off", got with another guy 4 days later without telling anyone (besides her best friend, whom I have connections with) I still like this girl, a lot. I looked into google for help (lolgoogle) and as soon as I find something that seems it may work, they stop right in the middle and ask me to buy a mother f*cking Ebook. Im on a F*CKING WII. Then I turn to yahoo answers, whom is less useful than google. and now Im here.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Halp?
Give it time, you'll get over her. I think what you need from the relationship is closure, so I agree with Ranmaru in that you need to speak to her and find out why exactly she left you. It may even teach you something you can use to save a future relationship from going bad. However from what you said it's quite possible that she is just a *****, and you didn't see this side of her or she has changed. Speak to her to know what's up.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
@ Ranmaru... I liked what you said except for this...

Relationships are about loving someone and giving your all to them. Yeah... you're probably going to get hurt a few times before you find Mr./Mrs. Right. I don't think you should avoid getting close to someone just because it might hurt if it doesn't work out.

You never know what you may skip over... you know?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ Ranmaru... I liked what you said except for this...

Relationships are about loving someone and giving your all to them. Yeah... you're probably going to get hurt a few times before you find Mr./Mrs. Right. I don't think you should avoid getting close to someone just because it might hurt if it doesn't work out.

Right, that is true... I certainly wouldn't want to skip over anything. : ] Sometimes it's hard to explain how to deal with situations that involve people, (which is why I said "wow what am I saying") when we know that people are complicated (as a being), so it's like an attachment but when you or the other person lets go, some piece of one will stick on the other, AND vice versa (in SOME way, I'm sure)... You get me? [meaning we aren't dealing with inanimate objects, feelings factor in : D]

But I like what you said, maybe we shouldn't fear getting hurt, and try for love anyways. I think the same goes with trust as well. : D

Thanks Tiger. : D

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Right, that is true... I certainly wouldn't want to skip over anything. : ] Sometimes it's hard to explain how to deal with situations that involve people, (which is why I said "wow what am I saying") when we know that people are complicated (as a being), so it's like an attachment but when you or the other person lets go, some piece of one will stick on the other, AND vice versa (in SOME way, I'm sure)... You get me? [meaning we aren't dealing with inanimate objects, feelings factor in : D]

But I like what you said, maybe we shouldn't fear getting hurt, and try for love anyways. I think the same goes with trust as well. : D

Thanks Tiger. : D
Haha yep yep no problem.

I totally understand what you mean... and I've gone through some of what you said.

From every past relationship I've had... I learned a bit more about myself, about what I want in a relationship, about what's truly important, and about when it's time to just let it go.

Were some of my previous relationships mistakes? Yeah you betcha.

Did I get hurt? Have I hurt someone else? Yep Yep.

But do I regret any of it? No. Not now. Not never. Though they were mistakes... they were important.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha yep yep no problem.

I totally understand what you mean... and I've gone through some of what you said.

From every past relationship I've had... I learned a bit more about myself, about what I want in a relationship, about what's truly important, and about when it's time to just let it go.

Were some of my previous relationships mistakes? Yeah you betcha.

Did I get hurt? Have I hurt someone else? Yep Yep.

But do I regret any of it? No. Not now. Not never. Though they were mistakes... they were important.
Yeah I'm learning more about myself. : ] Like how I get ticklish when my gf gets near me. It's like my body KNOWS.

i know youre probably serious, but that name is just making me ROFL...
xD I was just thinking that like a second before I scrolled down to your post xDDD That name is awesome. : D

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
So...
I thought I knew what it meant to be in a truly awkward and uncomfortable situation. Then I had to try and sleep while there was hardcore sex going on three feet above me.

My standards have risen.

pickle962

Smash Lord
So...
I thought I knew what it meant to be in a truly awkward and uncomfortable situation. Then I had to try and sleep while there was hardcore sex going on three feet above me.

My standards have risen.
For Realz? I thought that only happened on TV...

RATED

Smash Lord
That phrase got into me.

---------------------------------

I fail at relationship, I am a really social person( unlike the "most" gamers stereotype)... but when it comes at a relationship I FAIL at it... sometimes in my home they are like " when you are coming home with a girlfriend" " you are about to be 21, go and get a girlfriend dude" and things like that.

I am kinda like slowpoke when it comes to those stuff :( ... the thing is that almost everyone on my circle of friends has a partner... the other day me and some friends when to eat to celebrate a friends B-day and the whole ****ty part started, everyone arrived and keep arriving when everyone got there, we were 11 people

5 of my friends, 5 partners of my friends and the third wheel ME.

That day was ****ty as hell ( last saturday) and it made me think that I need to start thinking on getting on an actual relationship or at least trying since I have "surrender" from those stuff like some years ago. But getting a girl that you can actually share your likes and me actually sharing hers is imposible and I don't want to get in a relationship where I have to stop doing a lot of things that I enjoy like Anime cons, Movies, Geeky stuff ( I am just mentioning what matters in SWF ), walking through the town at 6am in weekends and some of those stuff :(

Merkuri

Smash Lord
That phrase got into me.

I fail at relationship, I am a really social person( unlike the "most" gamers stereotype)... but when it comes at a relationship I FAIL at it... sometimes in my home they are like " when you are coming home with a girlfriend" " you are about to be 21, go and get a girlfriend dude" and things like that.

I am kinda like slowpoke when it comes to those stuff :( ... the thing is that almost everyone on my circle of friends has a partner... the other day me and some friends when to eat to celebrate a friends B-day and the whole ****ty part started, everyone arrived and keep arriving when everyone got there, we were 11 people

That day was ****ty as hell ( last saturday) and it made me think that I need to start thinking on getting on an actual relationship or at least trying since I have "surrender" from those stuff like some years ago. But getting a girl that you can actually share your likes and me actually sharing hers is imposible and I don't want to get in a relationship where I have to stop doing a lot of things that I enjoy like Anime cons, Movies, Geeky stuff ( I am just mentioning what matters in SWF ), walking through the town at 6am in weekends and some of those stuff :(
I'm a nerd and I've had girlfriends. This trick is to not let them see your nerdy side at first. Believe me when I tell you it's possible to do that while completely being yourself.

Reizilla

Video games > girls

And by that, I mean, good chips for keeping it real, man. I don't care if a chick sees my nerdy side. If she doesn't like it, then sucks for her, it wouldn't have worked anyway.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That phrase got into me.

Don't worry. Just keep hanging out with your friends that like the same things, maybe there will be a girl you can find through them, or anywhere.

Don't try to RUSH into a relationship because you see most of your friends with partners. Also try working on whatever needs working on (conditions [like skin conditions or allergies] and things like that) before looking for a girl. : ]

You can do it!

RATED

Smash Lord
I'm a nerd and I've had girlfriends. This trick is to not let them see your nerdy side at first. Believe me when I tell you it's possible to do that while completely being yourself.
I had girlfriends b4 too, but after a time... I just quitted of it cuz I was tired of getting hurt after liking someone. I am not That nerdy, if you can steroetype me you can say that my typical clothes would be : a jeans mostly Almost skinny( non gay looking ones), converse, big headphones, mohawk or nowadays a bit hairy and maintained hair, and videogame theme Tshirt or any black and green combination in my clothes (I love green). But I am really Open is the word about my nerdy side. I don't discriminate on people likes or ways of be.

I think is kinda imposible to me to hide a bit my nerdy side. ( I can try though)

Video games > girls

And by that, I mean, good chips for keeping it real, man. I don't care if a chick sees my nerdy side. If she doesn't like it, then sucks for her, it wouldn't have worked anyway.
I kinda agree with you SGS, when I say kinda I say it cuz most relationships can or are about understanding each other likes/traditions/imperfections(idk what word to use there lol) so if I have some and she could understand why I can't understand hers?

Don't worry. Just keep hanging out with your friends that like the same things, maybe there will be a girl you can find through them, or anywhere.

Don't try to RUSH into a relationship because you see most of your friends with partners. Also try working on whatever needs working on (conditions [like skin conditions or allergies] and things like that) before looking for a girl. : ]

You can do it!
Thanks, Hanging with them is getting kinda boring since I feel like the third wheel. But yeah I know what you mean and I could try that of knowing a girl through any of my friends :D.

in the part of working on something needs help, the only thing I have is that I can't wear that much of perfume ( or strong scented ones) but I take pills to help with it ( I use the pills and perfume in special occations or when I feel really like it since those stuff arent cheap)

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I tried buying a textbook online and it didn't go through the first, so I tried doing it again it still woudn't go through so I stopped. I checked my bank account online and I find that over 100$ is no longer in my account because the bank is processing the charge for the same book I bought twice. I can't call the bank to fix it cuz my phone doesn't have any money on it, I can't add money on my phone because everytime I try to call the phone company(this is supposed to work even if there is no money on your phone) but my phone keeps dropping the call when I'm supposed to get transferred to a live adviser. I think this maybe because my service is disconnected because I didn't add any money to the phone for over a month, and for that reason I'm afraid add any money to the account online.

This all really sucks.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I tried buying a textbook online and it didn't go through the first, so I tried doing it again it still woudn't go through so I stopped. I checked my bank account online and I find that over 100$ is no longer in my account because the bank is processing the charge for the same book I bought twice. I can't call the bank to fix it cuz my phone doesn't have any money on it, I can't add money on my phone because everytime I try to call the phone company(this is supposed to work even if there is no money on your phone) but my phone keeps dropping the call when I'm supposed to get transferred to a live adviser. I think this maybe because my service is disconnected because I didn't add any money to the phone for over a month, and for that reason I'm afraid add any money to the account online.

This all really sucks.

Well, first you must ask yourself if you are in the negatives or not. If not, then better no money than owing money.

Like, if you have citizens bank, and you are in negative, you better ask a friend to lend you enough money to get you into positive within 3 days!

If you are positive you'll have to wait it out until you get payed again, and learn from your mistakes. (Double check your money amount in the bank, if you buy something and you messed up from where you use the money, you might get yourself screwwweed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom