• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some good marth players

flaco

The Terminator
All these Marth players below are all good players
Emblem Lord
Omega star
Cactur[aorry if I spelled your name wrong]
Ken
Pc
Kdj
Mew2k
Flaco
Eternal Phoenix Fire
Basement Dweller and more
I see that there are more players that use marth has there main
but have you noticed thats all marth dittos or mirrors are random in any area example
Ken got beat by anzen using marth in a ditto jus cus the randomness

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
Haven't really thought about it, but I just found it weird that you listed random Marth players even though it had little to do with the...topic. You really love Marth alot huh :)?

Vall3y

Smash Lord
its very humble of you, making a list of good players and putting yourself in it.
lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You Don't get the point The point that marth dittos are alwasy random don't you think my friend?
I'd like to see anyone beat M2K in a Marth ditto "besides Cactuar".

That is all.

Edit: Btw, there are plenty of other great Marths out there. And so what if your the best Marth in Springfield MA!?!? I'm the best period in Piscataway New Jersey and I barely feel proud of it.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Marth dittos show who is better at 1 matchup. There are still 25 other matchups to be good at (some more useful than others, obviously).

In my opinion, I believe that Marth dittoes are horrible.

Even though it's true that Azen did play better than Ken at some point, it makes me wonder how much Marth experiance we actually have?

My better Marth ups are against Peach, Falcon, Ganon, and some on Falco and Sheik.

What happened to EK and Kizzu anyway?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, Umm I need to be taken off that list, so does flaco, and uhh anyone else that isn't like one of the best in thier state or ranked on a list in thier country or state.

Well, I am ranked in NJ, but I know I'm not that good.

Ok, Umm I need to be taken off that list, so does flaco, and uhh anyone else that isn't like one of the best in thier state or ranked on a list in thier country or state.

Well, I am ranked in NJ, but I know I'm not that good.
I would understand if he said good on a more general level, but you can't compare to a pro.

How about we just take of the professionals and put moderately good players.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Kevin, you only live like half an hour away from me.

Please take me to Smashacre. I will pay teh gas money. 10 dollars ok?

pockyD

Smash Legend
you live in the opposite direction though, so it's really like an extra 50 minutes =\

doesn't woz live moderately close to you

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Gah, but he will probably be taking Copy and Sneak. I don't want to be that much of a burden on him.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I'd like to see anyone beat M2K in a Marth ditto "besides Cactuar".

That is all.

Edit: Btw, there are plenty of other great Marths out there. And so what if your the best Marth in Springfield MA!?!? I'm the best period in Piscataway New Jersey and I barely feel proud of it.
Just want to point out, M2k DID lose a match to Ken at OC3, obviously he didn't lose the set but it went to the 3rd game. And while I don't know personally I heard that the third match was moderately close (like a 2 stock high % or something). Even M2k said that he felt Ken missed a lot of things he normally doesn't and its probably due to not playing as competively as he used to. Not to be a fanboy but I still consider Ken to be at least still the #2-3rd best Marth at this time even with his wierd retirement thing he has going. With obviously M2k taking the 1st spot.

Edit: How come you don't go to the smash biweekly in Framingham Flaco? I'm sure Questor would like to beat someone (sorry Questor).

Miharu

Smash Hero
I still don't understand why you made a list of "good" Marth players, then put your own name on it.

It doesn't make any sense.

Top Bottom