• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Eh? Are these two hanging out now?)
___

-Undyne herself was planning on jumping over the attack, so while she's surprised, she still had the reaction time to try to outright kick Daruk away-
___

-Winter happily nods in agreement-

(Oh, Winter invited us to your concert, by the way! We're all gonna try to attend!)
-whether they are or not, they sure are enjoying some tea-
---
-and because his Protection was still active, Daruk managed to parry the blow and attempted to strike with his Boulder Breaker-

-Urbosa may or may not be watching the fight in curiosity-
---
Weiss: "Awwww. really?" :b:

-Fate shyly nodded-
---
Erika: "Awww, and no less sweet after the fact£"

-How good for he, as they go to another shop-
---
-But alas, Shez's is stronger-
---
Kama: "Why would it be?"
-Tiamat nodded in agreement-
Phosphy: "How adorable~!" :b:
---
Kamui: "That's very kind of you."

-and get more clothes-
---
-she followed up with basically this-

-K.O. is optional :V-
---
Sothis: "True... but it would seem there is no way to make it happen."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "One she still partook in!"
Trini: "I did. Not my proudest moment..."
---
Rin: "This stuff better be effective against those things"
---
Don: "But you two are good now, right?"
---
-Only some time will tell-
(I could just by the way she spoke that she was very reluctant to do so, likely only following orders because her partner was already working for the same side. Her partner herself, on the other hand...) -Shot another glare towards Kimberly-
___

-Their weapons seem to consist of high-tech assault rifles, submachine guns, more modern pistols, flamethrowers and grenades, so at the very least, they're far better armed than most of the crew of the Nostromo was-

-Soon they arrive on the moon, to find the huge human colony site seemingly empty and abandoned-
___

Pearl: "Actually, we've since even become good friends. " :) "We owe that to Steven for pointing out what we had in common and hoe Rose cared deeply for both of us and helping us resolve our differences."
___

-But aa for right now?-

-whether they are or not, they sure are enjoying some tea-
---
-and because his Protection was still active, Daruk managed to parry the blow and attempted to strike with his Boulder Breaker-

-Urbosa may or may not be watching the fight in curiosity-
---
Weiss: "Awwww. really?" :b:
(Yeah, they're totally hanging out. Or at least having a conversation over tea.) :p
___

-It briefly stuns Undyne, preventing her from countering the attack in time-

-What are her observations of the fight so far?-
___

(Yeah, concerns are always fun to go to!)

(I used to live in the forests near Beach City, so it'd be nice to return the town for such an event!)

-Dr. Coyle would cackle madly at this newfound ability and witness some of her prototypes through security footage... it's only a matter of time before they (coincidentally) get in the way of the traitors, allowing the scientist to maybe or maybe not spot them :V-

Juri: "And more motivated than ever~ Oh, I very much like that~"

-Max Brass unreplied, KoP-
---
Palu: "You two know each other?"

-good for Abra-
---
-what KoP said-
---
Byleth: "I've always had a monstrous appetite, even when I was small. Yet I also seem capable of functioning days without eating so I was rarely troublesome when it came to meals."

Shez: "Kinda the same, honestly. Came pretty handy for mercenary work... or whenever I wouldn't get a lot of it."
---
-then Monika is asked to come once the credits roll?-
-What a smart idea from her, and she finally placed the machine using Stacy's gun as its base to spawn more and more copies, her first succesful ones having finally came out as in an ominous voice, the machine yelled "KINGOOOHGEEEER", as mindleds copies made from the energy of the Morphin Grid appeared from it-

Chen Gong: "From the info I gathered, they are physical and tiny"

Martha: "We speak of that later!"
-Both of them attack King Knight at once!-
---
Joe: "Daiki Kaito, Kamen Rider Diend. Rival of Decade, and a big annoyance"
Don: "Uh... W-Well, during the first big crisis that brought all Sentai and Riders together, he allied with us two to survive... Kind... Sorta..."
Diend: "Yeah, that's the ca-"
Joe: "You got mad Decade didn't tell you his plan and took over the large robot our enemies created and tried to destroy everyone present"
Diend: "Geez, that was years ago"

-Good as Uni said... Koyanskaya those begins to walk out-
-Unaware something else entered the room she just left-
---
-Would Wolf point that out to Tetra?-
---
Bumblebee: "That sounds... Very convenient, like those Servant guys"
---
da Vinci: "Monika, darling~?"
Monika: "Oh, Lady da Vinci..." -hopes the project's going well-
Tasque Manager: "Then you can count in my Tasques and I. We'll swipe the devices right from under their noses as soon as we can locate them."

Looking to settle the score on your own?

___

Steven: "Have you changed much since then...?"

-Who would that be...?-

___

-Again, what Digi asked?-

___

Amethyst: "Dang, you guys got tough stomachs. Only thing even mor convenient is that Gems like myself actually don't have to eat at all. We only eat food for the enjoyment of it." :p

-That would explain how she can eat inedible materials...-

___

Steven: "Oh, hey, Leonardo!" :b:

-Ruby asked if she should go find her, so she went looking for her along with da Vinci as well?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What a smart idea from her, and she finally placed the machine using Stacy's gun as its base to spawn more and more copies, her first succesful ones having finally came out as in an ominous voice, the machine yelled "KINGOOOHGEEEER", as mindleds copies made from the energy of the Morphin Grid appeared from it-

Chen Gong: "From the info I gathered, they are physical and tiny"

Martha: "We speak of that later!"
-Both of them attack King Knight at once!-
---
Joe: "Daiki Kaito, Kamen Rider Diend. Rival of Decade, and a big annoyance"
Don: "Uh... W-Well, during the first big crisis that brought all Sentai and Riders together, he allied with us two to survive... Kind... Sorta..."
Diend: "Yeah, that's the ca-"
Joe: "You got mad Decade didn't tell you his plan and took over the large robot our enemies created and tried to destroy everyone present"
Diend: "Geez, that was years ago"

-Good as Uni said... Koyanskaya those begins to walk out-
-Unaware something else entered the room she just left-
---
-Would Wolf point that out to Tetra?-
---
Bumblebee: "That sounds... Very convenient, like those Servant guys"
---
da Vinci: "Monika, darling~?"
Monika: "Oh, Lady da Vinci..." -hopes the project's going well-
Tasque Manager: "Then you can count in my Tasques and I. We'll swipe the devices right from under their noses as soon as we can locate them."

___

-Who would that be...?-

___

___

Amethyst: "Dang, you guys got tough stomachs. Only thing even mor convenient is that Gems like myself actually don't have to eat at all. We only eat food for the enjoyment of it." :p

___

-Ruby asked if she should go find her, so she went looking for her along with da Vinci as well?-
Dr. Coyle: :laugh: "How wonderful~! Far more efficient than my Cell~"

-the strikes coming with some unexpected coordination; Juri and Martha having been rivals butting heads for so long means they're aware of what the other can do and work around it-

Max Brass: "That thing took my title as champ. I shall claim it back in a fair fight!"

-Springtron seemed to agree with these terms... suspiciously easily, perhaps?-
---
Palutena: Please don't start a fight...
---
Wolf: "I've seen the sizes he's referring to. Leave those to them."
---
Shez: "That explains the silverware..."
---
-yeah, let's go with that-

Ruby: "We got something to show you!"

(Yeah, they're totally hanging out. Or at least having a conversation over tea.) :p
___

-It briefly stuns Undyne, preventing her from countering the attack in time-

-What are her observations of the fight so far?-
___

(Yeah, concerns are always fun to go to!)

(I used to live in the forests near Beach City, so it'd be nice to return the town for such an event!)
-would she approach to ask and find out?-
---
-Daruk tries to go for another strike-

Urbosa: She doesn't realize the challenge she's taken on. Daruk might be one of the toughest fighters to take down, with his Protection as a barrier against nearly anything and his body naturally being as tough as a rock, it's very hard to take him down in a physical fight. And he's no slouch in strength either.
---
Weiss: "Well, with an audience like that, I have to do my best." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-would she approach to ask and find out?-
---
-Daruk tries to go for another strike-

Urbosa: She doesn't realize the challenge she's taken on. Daruk might be one of the toughest fighters to take down, with his Protection as a barrier against nearly anything and his body naturally being as tough as a rock, it's very hard to take him down in a physical fight. And he's no slouch in strength either.
---
Weiss: "Well, with an audience like that, I have to do my best." :)
(Actually, tea sounds good right about now...)

Heyo, what are you guys up to?

___

-This time, Undyne blocked the strike with her spear-

-Daruk's Protection ability might be what really gives him the advantage, because Undyne herself is extremely strong. The magic shield just keeps a lot of her attacks from being able to land-

___

(Knowing you, I'm positive you will, Ms. Schnee!) :)

-Nods in agreement with that as well-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Actually, tea sounds good right about now...)

Heyo, what are you guys up to?

___

-This time, Undyne blocked the strike with her spear-

-Daruk's Protection ability might be what really gives him the advantage, because Undyne herself is extremely strong. The magic shield just keeps a lot of her attacks from being able to land-

___

(Knowing you, I'm positive you will, Ms. Schnee!) :)

-Nods in agreement with that as well-
Ingrid: "Oh, Undyne. We were just having a little bit of tea with some utterly delectable sweets."

Byleth: "Well, there used to be sweets..." :lol:
---
-Daruk followed with an other strike, but by swinging his weapon upwards in an attempt to disarm Undyne-
---
Weiss: "You are all so sweet." :) -pats the closest-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Oh, Undyne. We were just having a little bit of tea with some utterly delectable sweets."

Byleth: "Well, there used to be sweets..." :lol:
---
-Daruk followed with an other strike, but by swinging his weapon upwards in an attempt to disarm Undyne-
---
Weiss: "You are all so sweet." :) -pats the closest-
...You ate 'em all already, didn't you? :p
___

-It works, sending her spear flying, to her surprise, then subsequent anger-

-However, she tries to return the favor by kicking Boulder Break out of his hand, which given her strength, she would actually very well be capable of it, only trying to kick if it happens to even partly leave Daruk's Protection's radius-

___

-That would be Patxi, who smiled contently and waggled his tail-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...You ate 'em all already, didn't you? :p
___

-It works, sending her spear flying, to her surprise, then subsequent anger-

-However, she tries to return the favor by kicking Boulder Break out of his hand, which given her strength, she would actually very well be capable of it, only trying to kick if it happens to even partly leave Daruk's Protection's radius-

___

-That would be Patxi, who smiled contently and waggled his tail-
Ingrid: "Indeed we did. How unfortunate."

Byleth: "We can always ask for more..." :lol:
---
-it works, causing Daruk to go for a grab with his large hands and try a piledriver-
---
Weiss: I hope he makes Winter happier. (:*

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Indeed we did. How unfortunate."

Byleth: "We can always ask for me..." :lol:
---
-it works, causing Daruk to go for a grab with his large hands and try a piledriver-
---
Weiss: I hope he makes Winter happier. (:*
Again, it's a good thing for the kitchen staff that you and Shez tend to cook your own meals. :p
___

-And Undyne is unable to dodge it!-
___

-Patxi himself hopes the same-

-But it helps a great d eal that she's already been even more cheerful since she started officially dating him-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Again, it's a good thing for the kitchen staff that you and Shez tend to cook your own meals. :p
___

-And Undyne is unable to dodge it!-
___

-Patxi himself hopes the same-

-But it helps a great d eal that she's already been even more cheerful since she started officially dating him-
Byleth: "There... weren't that much, actually. But I suppose that is still correct."

Ingrid: "I was just looking to spend some time with Byleth to learn what dwells within." -referring to both her curiosity toward Byleth and Sothis in general- "Turns out beneath this talented mercenary lies someone with a lot. Perhaps I even made a friend by now?"

Byleth: "Don't push your luck... though I;ll admit this teatime was a good start."
---

---
-and Weiss hopes this trend continues-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "There... weren't that much, actually. But I suppose that is still correct."

Ingrid: "I was just looking to spend some time with Byleth to learn what dwells within." -referring to both her curiosity toward Byleth and Sothis in general- "Turns out beneath this talented mercenary lies someone with a lot. Perhaps I even made a friend by now?"

Byleth: "Don't push your luck... though I;ll admit this teatime was a good start."
---

---
-and Weiss hopes this trend continues-
It usually takes more than talking once or twice for two people to become friends...Although in my experience, teatime always helps. :p

-Are either of them surprised that a warrior seemingly as gruff and prideful as Undyne enjoys teatimes as well?-

___

-She gets up fairly quickly from the attack, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt her head like heck-

Agh! That was pretty clever...

___

-Knowing them? It totally will-

(We'll see you both there, Winter. I hope your voice recovers, too...)

(Yeah, get well soon!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It usually takes more than talking once or twice for two people to become friends...Although in my experience, teatime always helps. :p

-Are either of them surprised that a warrior seemingly as gruff and prideful as Undyne enjoys teatimes as well?-

___

-She gets up fairly quickly from the attack, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt her head like heck-

Agh! That was pretty clever...

___

-Knowing them? It totally will-

(We'll see you both there, Winter. I hope your voice recovers, too...)

(Yeah, get well soon!)
Ingrid: "I did not think of you the kind to enjoy such times."

Byleth: "I had a feeling that she sometimes enjoyed to just take some time off to do something like this."
---
-he already rolled towards his weapon to grab it back-

Daruk: "I ain't no Champion for nothing!"
---
Weiss: Such supportive friends. :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "I did not think of you the kind to enjoy such times."

Byleth: "I had a feeling that she sometimes enjoyed to just take some time off to do something like this."
---
-he already rolled towards his weapon to grab it back-

Daruk: "I ain't no Champion for nothing!"
---
Weiss: Such supportive friends. :)
You kidding? I actually prefer hot beverages over cold ones, and tea's my all time favorite!
___

-While Undyne threw a spear construction at her primary spear to launch it right back into her hands, catching it epically-

And I wasn't the captain of the Royal Guard for nothing! -Sends more spear constructs at Daruk, from every possible direction barring directly from the floor and the ceiling-

___

(Yeah, you can take all the time you need to rest.)

(We're just glad we all got to hang out again!)

(Thanks, everyone...) :)

-Her main friend circle seems to consist of Patxi himself, Justeaze, the Frogadier twins as well as the Ponyta that often hangs out with the latter two-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "How adorable~!" :b:
---
Kamui: "That's very kind of you."

-and get more clothes-
---
-she followed up with basically this-

-K.O. is optional :V-
---
Sothis: "True... but it would seem there is no way to make it happen."
-Now she blushes profusely-
---
Erika: "Awwww, always so sweet"

-Buncha dresses-
---
-Musashi still has some HP left-
---
Tiamat: -Writes "That's such a shame"-
(I could just by the way she spoke that she was very reluctant to do so, likely only following orders because her partner was already working for the same side. Her partner herself, on the other hand...) -Shot another glare towards Kimberly-
___

-Their weapons seem to consist of high-tech assault rifles, submachine guns, more modern pistols, flamethrowers and grenades, so at the very least, they're far better armed than most of the crew of the Nostromo was-

-Soon they arrive on the moon, to find the huge human colony site seemingly empty and abandoned-
___

Pearl: "Actually, we've since even become good friends. " :) "We owe that to Steven for pointing out what we had in common and hoe Rose cared deeply for both of us and helping us resolve our differences."
___

-But aa for right now?-
Atalanta: "Even then, it's something she did end doing!"
Kimberly: "............"
Trini: "I can't deny that, there's no buts in here either"
---
Rin: "Oh no, they were all killed!"
---
Don: "Oh, like what other things?"
---
-Well... She tries to relax somewhat-

___

-Who would that be...?-

___

___

___

-the strikes coming with some unexpected coordination; Juri and Martha having been rivals butting heads for so long means they're aware of what the other can do and work around it-

Max Brass: "That thing took my title as champ. I shall claim it back in a fair fight!"

---
---
---
---

-And those were just the first, soon more and more copies are geberated from the machine, Rota smirking-

Chen Gong: "I was hoping that I could" :p

-One punches hard and the other kicks hard-
---
-Diend detransforms to show no hostilities and letting them see Daiki Kaito-

Kaito: "Now, now, I got something stolen too"
Joe: "While you were thieving?"
Kaito: "Yeah. Still, enemies of my enemies"

-It seemed like a tiny robotic insect-
-The Insecticon Kickback-
---
Luka: "Awww, thank you" :p
---
Robin Hood: "At least that wasn't the expensive one..."
---
Monika: "......What is it?" -hopes it's positive-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You kidding? I actually prefer hot beverages over cold ones, and tea's my all time favorite!
___

-While Undyne threw a spear construction at her primary spear to launch it right back into her hands, catching it epically-

And I wasn't the captain of the Royal Guard for nothing! -Sends more spear constructs at Daruk, from every possible direction barring directly from the floor and the ceiling-

___

(Yeah, you can take all the time you need to rest.)

(We're just glad we all got to hang out again!)

(Thanks, everyone...) :)

-Her main friend circle seems to consist of Patxi himself, Justeaze, the Frogadier twins as well as the Ponyta that often hangs out with the latter two-
Ingrid: "I was referring to the act of a teatime, not the beverage itself."
---
-HE ROLLS TOWARDS HER-
---
-and all of them will come~-

-Now she blushes profusely-
---
Erika: "Awwww, always so sweet"

-Buncha dresses-
---
-Musashi still has some HP left-
---
Tiamat: -Writes "That's such a shame"-
-Phosphy be laughing a lot-
---
Kamui: -smiles and blushes a bit at that-

Azura: "This one looks lovely." :)
---
-Shez walking towards her, slowly-
---
Sothis: "It truly is..."

Harley: "I really feel like I'm out of the loop here..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Even then, it's something she did end doing!"
Kimberly: "............"
Trini: "I can't deny that, there's no buts in here either"
---
Rin: "Oh no, they were all killed!"
---
Don: "Oh, like what other things?"
---
-Well... She tries to relax somewhat-
(Hmmph. Ata's not wrong. Even so, I believe you can still potentially amend for your actions since you were clearly unhappy with them from the beginning, but you? You showed no qualms or hesitation with the attack you carried out back then. Yet, you seem to now. Why?)
___

All too likely considering what happened in the last movie...

-A while goes by without the marines discovering much else, aside from a giant hole burnt in the floor and several levels of one of the colony buildings, making it clear that either one of the aliens or their "facehugger" stages were wounded at one point and dripped their highly acidic blood on that spot. The marines themselves note that someone here must have bagged one of Ripley's "bad guys", confirming to them that she was very much telling the truth about the creatures. Regardless, there's no signs of current activity and they aren't getting any signals on the radar, so Apone notes that the area's dead and that whatever happened here, he thinks that they missed it-

-Gorman, who's serving as mission command along with Ripley, seems uneasy, but reluctantly notes that the area is secure. Ripley is appalled at suggesting it could be secure and tries to interject on the conversation, but Gorman insists that it's secure and tells the other marines that he's going into the building. As Gorman earlier admitted that he's only been deployed to oversee two missions, including this one, Hicks snarks that he feels safer already-
___

Pearl: "We both enjoy mechanics and working on vehicles, we both have a passion for music, and as it turns out, we both have a lot of different memories of Rose doing silly or goofy things throughout her life." :p
___

-It's a cool day for it...-

Ingrid: "I was referring to the act of a teatime, not the beverage itself."
---
-HE ROLLS TOWARDS HER-
---
-and all of them will come~-
Oh, I actually really enjoy those two. Hanging with friends and chatting over some good quuality tea is always fun! :grin:
___

-She summons some spears from the ground to try and launch him into the air-
___

-They totally will~!-

-Speaking of which, Weiss should probably start preparing for that concert-

---
---
---
---

-And those were just the first, soon more and more copies are geberated from the machine, Rota smirking-

---

---
---
---
-Meanwhile, repairs on the mech Spamton brought to are nearly completed-

-The suit itself seems to have a arm cannon with several different attack modes, a pair of wings, and extremely high durability, including a stronger defense mode that can be activated in emergencies-

Tasque Manager: "Are there any other important steps to your plan that require assistance?"

...How sure are you that Springtron himself is up for a fair fight?
___

Steven: "How can we trust that you're not just gonna turn on everyone in the middle of a battle just to get what you want again?"

-Spying on the latest developments with Koyanskaya and the Alliance...-
___

TLink: "Either way, we're more than happy to help!"

___

Amethyst: "Nah, I';m not gonna eat the fancy and expensive stuff. You guys paid good money for that.

Actually, maybe i should mostly stick to eating broken tableware instead..."

___

-Sayori is online...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---

-The suit itself seems to have a arm cannon with several different attack modes, a pair of wings, and extremely high durability, including a stronger defense mode that can be activated in emergencies-

Tasque Manager: "Are there any other important steps to your plan that require assistance?"
___

Steven: "How can we trust that you're not just gonna turn on everyone in the middle of a battle just to get what you want again?"

___

___

Amethyst: "Nah, I';m not gonna eat the fancy and expensive stuff. You guys paid good money for that.

___

-Sayori is online...-
Dr. Coyle: "How about we test them outside~?" -didn't notice Chaldea yet from security footage, it's just a coincidence-

Max Brass: "...Now that you mention it..."

Juri: "We really make a good team, huh~?" -kicking more-
---
Palu: "We'll have to worry about it once it happens."
---
Wolf: -nodded at that-
---
Shez: -scratching the back of her head- "Yeah... probably a good idea."
---
Ruby: "Come with us~!" :b:

Oh, I actually really enjoy those two. Hanging with friends and chatting over some good quuality tea is always fun! :grin:
___

-She summons some spears from the ground to try and launch him into the air-
___

-They totally will~!-

-Speaking of which, Weiss should probably start preparing for that concert-
Ingrid: "And that was a rather lovely time, Byleth. You as well, Sothis."

Sothis: -takes over- "The pleasurewas all mine."
---
-Daruk stops and strikes the ground, creating pillars of earth-
---
Weiss: "I should get ready for my concert."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Linkmain-maybe Linkmain-maybe

Please kindly stop with the spam likes.

-ARMS unreplied again-
Already fixed. Realized I forgot it shortly after posting lol

Ingrid: "And that was a rather lovely time, Byleth. You as well, Sothis."

Sothis: -takes over- "The pleasurewas all mine."
---
-Daruk stops and strikes the ground, creating pillars of earth-
---
Weiss: "I should get ready for my concert."
Wait, what the-?!
___

-Undyne directs several of her spears towards them in an effort to destroy them-
___

(Alright, good luck! See you later, Winter!)

(Including at the concert!)

-Happily waves at them-

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Linkmain-maybe Linkmain-maybe

Please kindly stop with the spam likes.

Already fixed. Realized I forgot it shortly after posting lol

Wait, what the-?!
___

-Undyne directs several of her spears towards them in an effort to destroy them-
___

-Happily waves at them-
My fault og I'll stop

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Phosphy be laughing a lot-
---
Kamui: -smiles and blushes a bit at that-

Azura: "This one looks lovely." :)
---
-Shez walking towards her, slowly-
---
Sothis: "It truly is..."

Harley: "I really feel like I'm out of the loop here..."
-Now Fate is regretting telling her-
---
-Thoughts ablut the grown gal?-

Mata Hari: "Inknow, right~?"
---
-Musashi trying to stand up-
---
Kiara: "...She wants to get a body, but can't"
(Hmmph. Ata's not wrong. Even so, I believe you can still potentially amend for your actions since you were clearly unhappy with them from the beginning, but you? You showed no qualms or hesitation with the attack you carried out back then. Yet, you seem to now. Why?)
___

All too likely considering what happened in the last movie...

-A while goes by without the marines discovering much else, aside from a giant hole burnt in the floor and several levels of one of the colony buildings, making it clear that either one of the aliens or their "facehugger" stages were wounded at one point and dripped their highly acidic blood on that spot. The marines themselves note that someone here must have bagged one of Ripley's "bad guys", confirming to them that she was very much telling the truth about the creatures. Regardless, there's no signs of current activity and they aren't getting any signals on the radar, so Apone notes that the area's dead and that whatever happened here, he thinks that they missed it-

-Gorman, who's serving as mission command along with Ripley, seems uneasy, but reluctantly notes that the area is secure. Ripley is appalled at suggesting it could be secure and tries to interject on the conversation, but Gorman insists that it's secure and tells the other marines that he's going into the building. As Gorman earlier admitted that he's only been deployed to oversee two missions, including this one, Hicks snarks that he feels safer already-
___

Pearl: "We both enjoy mechanics and working on vehicles, we both have a passion for music, and as it turns out, we both have a lot of different memories of Rose doing silly or goofy things throughout her life." :p
___

-It's a cool day for it...-
Kimberly: "................I...I had lost everything-"
Atalanta: "And you were about to make those kids lose everything!"
---
Rin: "The creatures have to be hidden somewhere! Even if they say the area's dead, it's impossible they are just gone, right? RIGHT?!"
Sakura: "Oh sis" :p
---
Don: "Those sound like good things to bond over! Glad to hear!"
---
-Yeah, just... Allowing herself to take some sun-

...How sure are you that Springtron himself is up for a fair fight?
___

___

___

___

-Sayori is online...-
Dr. Coyle: "How about we test them outside~?" -didn't notice Chaldea yet from security footage, it's just a coincidence-

-ARMS unreplied again-

---
---
---
---
Rita: "I'll be quite glad to do, maybe that salesman's robot can join in too~!"

Chen Gong: "Of course, we also need to overtake at least one of their large mechanoids"

Martha: "I hate to admit it but yes!" -punching more-
---
Daiki: "At least for the moment, let's join forces" :p
-Joe scoffs, but can't deny the offer either-

-Indeed, sending the info the Decepticon HQ-
---
Ahim: "And we're glad to have you" -bowed-
---
Robin Hood: "Or anything like that, really..."
---
Monika: "O-Okay..." -did so-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wait, what the-?!
___

___

-Happily waves at them-
Sothis: "Is there something wrong here?"
---
-Daruk uses one as a ramp to launch himself-
---
-Weiss took pics of everything and is looking at them-

-Now Fate is regrettingtelling her-
---
-Thoughts ablut the grown gal?-

Mata Hari: "Inknow, right~?"
---
-Musashi trying to stand up-
---
Kiara: "...She wants to get a body, but can't"
Phosphy: "How did you become even more adorable?" :chuckle:
---
Kamui: She really is the same girl... even like this.

Azura: "But white feels more like a color for me. Let's see if there's anything with colors closer to the sun for you."
---
Shez: "Gotta admit, you're pretty good at pushing me. Only one other person managed to push me this far." -foot over Musashi, sword pointed at her-
---
Harley: "Awwwwww..." :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kimberly: "................I...I had lost everything-"
Atalanta: "And you were about to make those kids lose everything!"
---
Rin: "The creatures have to be hidden somewhere! Even if they say the area's dead, it's impossible they are just gone, right? RIGHT?!"
Sakura: "Oh sis" :p
---
Don: "Those sound like good things to bond over! Glad to hear!"
---
-Yeah, just... Allowing herself to take some sun-
(Do you even know how many of them could have died? Or how many Pokemon nearly did because of you?)

-Even if Kimberly doesn't fully understand Pokemon, the Luxray's cold tone was clear-

___

You're getting savvy about horror movies already, Rin!

-A few minutes later, the marines discover the medical bay...and several facehuggers stored within water tanks-

-Most of these stored facehuggers are dead, but two of them are still alive, and one fruitlessly attempts to lunge at a startled Burke, unable to escape the tanker. The marines soon discover a cadaver in the medical bay, along with some papers written about the patient and how they were able to surgically remove one of the creatures from him, but not without killing him anyway in the process-
___

Pearl: "I know, right? You wouldn't believe the number of times Rose laughed at the corniest things. Greg is the only other person who still remembers things like that." :chuckle:
___

-Does it help?-

Sothis: "Is there something wrong here?"
---
-Daruk uses one as a ramp to launch himself-
---
-Weiss took pics of everything and is looking at them-
Who...who are you?!

-Wasn't there when Sothis spoke to Omnitraxus and the Code Holders-

___

-Undyne assumes a guarding stance in an attempt to counter whatever attack he's planning-
___

-They're all adorable~!-

(Why's Ms. Schnee taking so many photos of us?)

(I guess for the same reasons why Semiramis takes a lot of picture of us and Jack? I guess people still think we look cute.)

Max Brass: "...Now that you mention it..."

---
---
---
---

Chen Gong: "Of course, we also need to overtake at least one of their large mechanoids"

---

---
---
---
Leave That To Me And My Minions. I Am An Expert Pilot Of Giant Robo Mechs Myself

The mean Queen strikes back! Ho ho ho!

Coyle always cheats, regardless of whether or not she's losing. What makes you different? -Of course, asking Spirngtron...while scanning the area with ultraviolet vision to try and locate any Hedloks or Cells lurking in the area, not to mention Coyle herself-
___

Amethyst: "Uh, I think we maybe we need some assurance that he won't steal another giant mech or some other major weapon first..."

Hmm? Shockwave, we've just received another report from Basel...
___

Linebeck: "I think I'll stick to strategies. I have a knack for sailing and cannoning, I owe that to years of consierable experience in both sailing and piracy."
___

Amethyst: "Sorry if I ate too much of your guys' stuff." :lol:

-Normally Pearl would stop Amethyst from eating Chaldea's tableware, but she's unfortunately not here-
___

-It wouldn't be long before they reached the labs again, where Monika would see a very familiar face from the world of DDLC...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
Leave That To Me And My Minions. I Am An Expert Pilot Of Giant Robo Mechs Myself

Coyle always cheats, regardless of whether or not she's losing. What makes you different? -Of course, asking Spirngtron...while scanning the area with ultraviolet vision to try and locate any Hedloks or Cells lurking in the area, not to mention Coyle herself-
___

Amethyst: "Uh, I think we maybe we need some assurance that he won't steal another giant mech or some other major weapon first..."

___

Linebeck: "I think I'll stick to strategies. I have a knack for sailing and cannoning, I owe that to years of consierable experience in both sailing and piracy."
___

-Normally Pearl would stop Amethyst from eating Chaldea's tableware, but she's unfortunately not here-
___

-It wouldn't be long before they reached the labs again, where Monika would see a very familiar face from the world of DDLC...-
Dr. Coyle: "He has proven to be quite the crafter..." -smirks- "I suppose he could be of use."

Juri: "Now let's pummel that golden trash can~! No holding back~!"

-Jenny would see nothing wrong for now, though Springtron being there absolutely means Coyle knows of them-
---
Palutena: "We'll find out when he does, and I don't think he wants that." :p
---
Wolf: "I'll handle the ones who go on foot."
---
Shez: "We did get carried away.... but it's not an eating context for nothing." :p
---
-THE SAYORI-

Who...who are you?!

-Wasn't there when Sothis spoke to Omnitraxus and the Code Holders-

___

-Undyne assumes a guarding stance in an attempt to counter whatever attack he's planning-
___

-They're all adorable~!-

(Why's Ms. Schnee taking so many photos of us?)

(I guess for the same reasons why Semiramis takes a lot of picture of us and Jack? I guess people still think we look cute.)
Sothis: "Have you not heard my name being spoken? I am Sothis."
---
-which is a simple but extremely powerful vertical slash-
---
-because you all are!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Have you not heard my name being spoken? I am Sothis."
---
-which is a simple but extremely powerful vertical slash-
---
-because you all are!-
But since when does Byleth...you...Okay, what the hell? Did you just possess Byleth, or something?

___

-Which blocks the attack and tries to counter with a spear slash afterwards, mimicking Marth and Lucina's Counter, but with more range due to wielding a spear-
___

(Ugh, when are people just gonna start seeing us for the awesome ninjas that we are?)

(I don't see any problem with people thinking we're cute...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But since when does Byleth...you...Okay, what the hell? Did you just possess Byleth, or something?

___

-Which blocks the attack and tries to counter with a spear slash afterwards, mimicking Marth and Lucina's Counter, but with more range due to wielding a spear-
___

(Ugh, when are people just gonna start seeing us for the awesome ninjas that we are?)

(I don't see any problem with people thinking we're cute...)
Sothis: "Possessing is a rude term that implies this was done without her will. I may be strict at times, but never this heartless."
---
-which sent Daruk flying!-
---
Weiss: "If anything, you could weaponize it to be even better ninjas."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Possessing is a rude term that implies this was done without her will. I may be strict at times, but never this heartless."
---
-which sent Daruk flying!-
---
Weiss: "If anything, you could weaponize it to be even better ninjas."
Excuse me, but name aside, I don't even know who you are and I've never even heard of you before now What's the deal, here? What are you, even? A ghost? A deity? A familiar?
___

-Undyne takes advantage of the opportunity, sending more spears flying towards him while she thinks Daruk's Protection may be inactive-
___

(Weaponizing being cute? How's that supposed to work?!) :urg:

(Ooh, that's a great idea! We could trick our foes into underestimating us as just small Pokemon who can't fight!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Excuse me, but name aside, I don't even know who you are and I've never even heard of you before now What's the deal, here? What are you, even? A ghost? A deity? A familiar?
___

-Undyne takes advantage of the opportunity, sending more spears flying towards him while she thinks Daruk's Protection may be inactive-
___

(Weaponizing being cute? How's that supposed to work?!) :urg:

(Ooh, that's a great idea! We could trick our foes into underestimating us as just small Pokemon who can't fight!)
Sothis: "What I am matters not. What's important is that Byleth and I co-exist in harmony, granting our abilities to one another."
---
-it isn't... but Daruk is literally a rock person, so the spears aren't as effective as Undyne would've expected-
---
Weiss: "This one gets it." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "What I am matters not. What's important is that Byleth and I co-exist in harmony, granting our abilities to one another."
---
-it isn't... but Daruk is literally a rock person, so the spears aren't as effective as Undyne would've expected-
---
Weiss: "This one gets it." :)
...And why didn't you guys just mention this earlier?

-Undyne and Papyrus were the only ones around earlier who missed Sothis beforehand-

___

(Looks like I'll have to focus more on hand to hand combat...) -Cracks her knuckles-
___

-Hurricane is grumpy-

(To be fair, Hurricane, it wouldn't be the first time our foes underestimated us. Imagine how easily we could get the jump on villains and enemy troops if we used it as an intenntional strategy!)

(I'm still not a big fan of being called cute...)(

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...And why didn't you guys just mention this earlier?

-Undyne and Papyrus were the only ones around earlier who missed Sothis beforehand-

___

(Looks like I'll have to focus more on hand to hand combat...) -Cracks her knuckles-
___

-Hurricane is grumpy-

(To be fair, Hurricane, it wouldn't be the first time our foes underestimated us. Imagine how easily we could get the jump on villains and enemy troops if we used it as an intenntional strategy!)

(I'm still not a big fan of being called cute...)(
Sothis: "You never asked." :p

Ingrid: -chuckled at that-
---
-giving him a range advantage with both his weapon and his own larger arms-
---
Weiss: How cute~

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "You never asked." :p

Ingrid: -chuckled at that-
---
-giving him a range advantage with both his weapon and his own larger arms-
---
Weiss: How cute~
I literally asked how she got some of her powers. :glare:
___

(But I can't afford to only go for close strikes...I'm gonna have to keep him busy with more spears. Not to mention deal with some of his other attacks.)
___

-The Frogadier Bros. continued bickering about it even as Weiss and Winter leave-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I literally asked how she got some of her powers. :glare:
___

(But I can't afford to only go for close strikes...I'm gonna have to keep him busy with more spears. Not to mention deal with some of his other attacks.)
___

-The Frogadier Bros. continued bickering about it even as Weiss and Winter leave-
Sothis: "Oh, you did? My mistake. Though you now stand before the answer."
---
-she's realizing how much of a challenge she has?-
---
-oh, such silly they-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Oh, you did? My mistake. Though you now stand before the answer."
---
-she's realizing how much of a challenge she has?-
---
-oh, such silly they-
You share powers...But, how? And why?
___

(This'll be one hell of a battle...Hell yeah!)

-The challenge means she's got a worthy opponent to battle, motivating her to win even more since defeating him would make it all the most great of a victory-

___

-Winter waves at all of them, but because of said sibling argument, only Patxi, Justeaze and Fireball waved back- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You share powers...But, how? And why?
___

(This'll be one hell of a battle...Hell yeah!)

-The challenge means she's got a worthy opponent to battle, motivating her to win even more since defeating him would make it all the most great of a victory-

___

-Winter waves at all of them, but because of said sibling argument, only Patxi, Justeaze and Fireball waved back- :V
Sothis: "By sharing a body and to make sure this vessel doesn't throw her life away again."

Byleth: -takes over- "Sothis!"

Sothis: -comes back- "You know it to be the truth, Byleth."
---
Daruk: She's as strong as a Champion! This shall make a great fight!
---
-how silly of the two frogs, and cute of the others-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "By sharing a body and to make sure this vessel doesn't throw her life away again."

Byleth: -takes over- "Sothis!"

Sothis: -comes back- "You know it to be the truth, Byleth."
---
Daruk: She's as strong as a Champion! This shall make a great fight!
---
-how silly of the two frogs, and cute of the others-
-Undyne is visibly confused-

I have several questions...

___

-She summons more spear constructs to fly at Daruk, before charging him head on-
___

-Amazing to think there's so many cute creatures like these around here, and this still isn't even all of them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne is visibly confused-

I have several questions...

___

-She summons more spear constructs to fly at Daruk, before charging him head on-
___

-Amazing to think there's so many cute creatures like these around here, and this still isn't even all of them-
Sothis: "And to be upfront, my answers may bring even more questions."
---
-this time, he's blocking with the Boulder Breaker-
---
-it truly amazes her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "And to be upfront, my answers may bring even more questions."
---
-this time, he's blocking with the Boulder Breaker-
---
-it truly amazes her-
This is already ultra confusing, so I'm listening...
___

-She goes for numerous jab and slash attacks once she gets close enough, trying to get him to deflect Boulder Breaker out of his hands again-

-She's hoping that will cause him to lower Daruk's Protection again-

___

-For now, gotta prepare for the concert!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I hate mobile a lot
Phosphy: "How did you become even more adorable?" :chuckle:
---
Kamui: She really is the same girl... even like this.

Azura: "But white feels more like a color for me. Let's see if there's anything with colors closer to the sun for you."
---
Shez: "Gotta admit, you're pretty good at pushing me. Only one other person managed to push me this far." -foot over Musashi, sword pointed at her-
---
Harley: "Awwwwww..." :urg:
Fate: "P-Please stop that now..."
---
-Indeed, loving her mother nevertheless-

Mata Hari: "Like orange and reds?"
---
-Musashi, defiant to the end, attempted another slash-
---
Tiamat: "AAaaA?"
(Do you even know how many of them could have died? Or how many Pokemon nearly did because of you?)

-Even if Kimberly doesn't fully understand Pokemon, the Luxray's cold tone was clear-

___

You're getting savvy about horror movies already, Rin!

-A few minutes later, the marines discover the medical bay...and several facehuggers stored within water tanks-

-Most of these stored facehuggers are dead, but two of them are still alive, and one fruitlessly attempts to lunge at a startled Burke, unable to escape the tanker. The marines soon discover a cadaver in the medical bay, along with some papers written about the patient and how they were able to surgically remove one of the creatures from him, but not without killing him anyway in the process-
___

Pearl: "I know, right? You wouldn't believe the number of times Rose laughed at the corniest things. Greg is the only other person who still remembers things like that." :chuckle:
___

-Does it help?-
Kimberly: ".......Yeah" -figures wether being honest or lying, she's in a lose-lose here-
---
Rin: "I KNEW MORE WERE THERE! AND THEY CAN'T EVEN BE REMOVED WITHOUT KILLING!"
---
Don: "Sounds very fun to look back, then"
---
-Barely-

___

___

___

___

Dr. Coyle: "He has proven to be quite the crafter..." -smirks- "I suppose he could be of use."

-Jenny would see nothing wrong for now, though Springtron being there absolutely means Coyle knows of them-
---
---
---
Shez: "We did get carried away.... but it's not an eating context for nothing." :p
---
-THE SAYORI-
Rita: "Let us witness~"

Chen Gong: "Seems we're set" :p

-Martha threw yet another strong punch that sent him flying-
---
Joe: "W'll totally make sure he won't..."
Daiki: Party pooper as always.

Shockwave: "It appears the enemy leader is some sort of chimaira. Her DNA is filled with lots of samples from multiple species, ans she can absorb more into herself"
---
Marvelous: "Good luck with those" :p
---
EMIYA: I hope they don't repeat that
---
-And finally, they come face to face, a silence following-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This is already ultra confusing, so I'm listening...
___

-She goes for numerous jab and slash attacks once she gets close enough, trying to get him to deflect Boulder Breaker out of his hands again-

-She's hoping that will cause him to lower Daruk's Protection again-

___

-For now, gotta prepare for the concert!-
Sothis: "Ask your questions away then."
---
-he seems to only lower it when he's attacking-

-did she pick up on that pattern?-
---
-YEAH-

Fate: "P-Please stop that now..."
---
-Indeed, loving her mother nevertheless-

Mata Hari: "Like orange and reds?"
---
-Musashi, defiant to the end, attempted another slash-
---
Tiamat: "AAaaA?"
Phosphy: "Sorry... it's just so cute." :p
---
-and always will, making said mother smile~-

Kamui: "At least I don't have to worry about being some helpless little girl... I don't even know how strong you are, actually."

Azura: "Exactly!" :)
---
Shez: -blocks it with one sword, then extends a free hand towards Musashi- "I can help you up... if you admit defeat." :p
---
Harley: "Now I wish I could be able to hear her..."

Sothis: "Just knowing this one is worried already warms me a little."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kimberly: ".......Yeah" -figures wether being honest or lying, she's in a lose-lose here-
---
Rin: "I KNEW MORE WERE THERE! AND THEY CAN'T EVEN BE REMOVED WITHOUT KILLING!"
---
Don: "Sounds very fun to look back, then"
---
-Barely-
(That poor child could've turned into a vicious monster because of you. Her friends and many others could have died because of you. Several Pokemon nearly did die because of your actions, and it left most of them traumatized and fearful of the same lizard whose doorstep you brought them to in the first place!)

-He said those last few words with a vicious growl-

(...Regardless of your reasons for working for that madman and anyone who hired him...You still did a lot of damage. A lot of people suffered because of your actions. And even if it was all just to survive...that's not something that can be forgiven lightly.)

___

(Wow, she's even more into these movies than I thought!)

-The various facehuggers are brought back to the ship for analysis, with Bishop examining it under a microscope. Spunkmeyer brings him additional supplies for the examination and asks if he needs anything else, to which, after being silent a t first, answers no after being asked it a second time-

-He notes that the creature is fascinating, seemingly setting him up as either another antagonist android like Ash...or perhaps a foil to him ,as being fascinated by the creature and biology behind it doesn't mean he's taking orders from higher up in the company nor is as uncaring as Ash-
___

Pearl: "It really is..." -Had a small but fond smile, reminiscing on when Rose was still around-
___

-At this point Alpyys, Gaster, Aya and da Vinci are all wondering if there's any way they can get her to be more at ease or feel less guilty...-

Sothis: "Ask your questions away then."
---
-he seems to only lower it when he's attacking-

-did she pick up on that pattern?-
---
-YEAH-
Okay, so first off, who the heck are you?! What are you? And why are you connected to a human...?
___

-She does, and smirks, stopping her attacks to go back into a defensive stance-
___

-There at least shouldn't terribly much to have to do in advance, but there's still matters like packing sound equipment and choosing an outfit-

---
---
---
---
-THE SAYORI-

---

Shockwave: "It appears the enemy leader is some sort of chimaira. Her DNA is filled with lots of samples from multiple species, ans she can absorb more into herself"
---
---
---
IS THIS IT ?? DO I FINALLY GET TO BECOME A [[BIG SHOT]] AGAIN ??

-All that's necessary is to activate the Keygen...which should somehow be able to transfer Spamton himself into the mech. Well, considering that he's a Darkner from a computer and internet based Dark World...-

Ladies and gentlemen, villains and heroes! Plan "Stop the Bad Guys" is a go!

I somehowest doubteth that's the name Sir Gong had in minde, Prince Lancer...

I just completed a scan of the area. No sign of any backup so far...But if Springtron knows we're here, it's a high probability that Coyle knows we're here, too.
___

Garnet: "Thank you, Joe. Lady Palutena, let us know what to do. We're ready to help whenever Chaldea's ready to embark to Basel."

...For what purpose?
___

Tetra: "Likewise to you and whatever foes you tackle." "Let's show these menaces what us pirates are made of!"

TLink: (I really hope everyone knows what their doing...But I trust Wolf and Gokaikgers. And I already know Tetra and our friends from home know what they're doing, too.)
___

-They totally will, but usually and thankfully with food that they cook themselves- :V

Amethyst: "So I guess the contest's a draw, then?"
___

-Everyone who isn't hopeful and optimistic about Sayori seeing her again is instead worried about how mad at her she might be...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Sorry... it's just so cute." :p
---
-and always will, making said mother smile~-

Kamui: "At least I don't have to worry about being some helpless little girl... I don't even know how strong you are, actually."

Azura: "Exactly!" :)
---
Shez: -blocks it with one sword, then extends a free hand towards Musashi- "I can help you up... if you admit defeat." :p
---
Harley: "Now I wish I could be able to hear her..."

Sothis: "Just knowing this one is worried already warms me a little."
Fate: "I-I... Maybw I should get going"
---
Erika: "I don't know it myself"

Mata Hari: "I would love to see what you can come up with!"
---
Musashi: "...No" :p
---
Kiara: "She's glad that you care"
(That poor child could've turned into a vicious monster because of you. Her friends and many others could have died because of you. Several Pokemon nearly did die because of your actions, and it left most of them traumatized and fearful of the same lizard whose doorstep you brought them to in the first place!)

-He said those last few words with a vicious growl-

(...Regardless of your reasons for working for that madman and anyone who hired him...You still did a lot of damage. A lot of people suffered because of your actions. And even if it was all just to survive...that's not something that can be forgiven lightly.)

___

(Wow, she's even more into these movies than I thought!)

-The various facehuggers are brought back to the ship for analysis, with Bishop examining it under a microscope. Spunkmeyer brings him additional supplies for the examination and asks if he needs anything else, to which, after being silent a t first, answers no after being asked it a second time-

-He notes that the creature is fascinating, seemingly setting him up as either another antagonist android like Ash...or perhaps a foil to him ,as being fascinated by the creature and biology behind it doesn't mean he's taking orders from higher up in the company nor is as uncaring as Ash-
___

Pearl: "It really is..." -Had a small but fond smile, reminiscing on when Rose was still around-
___

-At this point Alpyys, Gaster, Aya and da Vinci are all wondering if there's any way they can get her to be more at ease or feel less guilty...-
Kimberly: "...I know. It's not like I think I ever will"
---
Rin: "...Please, please don't unleash them out for an experiment!"
---
-They were some wonderful times, weren't they?-
---
-Obviously they can't tell her what they know of her oeiginal self-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
IS THIS IT ?? DO I FINALLY GET TO BECOME A [[BIG SHOT]] AGAIN ??

-All that's necessary is to activate the Keygen...which should somehow be able to transfer Spamton himself into the mech. Well, considering that he's a Darkner from a computer and internet based Dark World...-

Ladies and gentlemen, villains and heroes! Plan "Stop the Bad Guys" is a go!

I somehowest doubteth that's the name Sir Gong had in minde, Prince Lancer...

I just completed a scan of the area. No sign of any backup so far...But if Springtron knows we're here, it's a high probability that Coyle knows we're here, too.
___

Garnet: "Thank you, Joe. Lady Palutena, let us know what to do. We're ready to help whenever Chaldea's ready to embark to Basel."

...For what purpose?
___

Tetra: "Likewise to you and whatever foes you tackle." "Let's show these menaces what us pirates are made of!"

TLink: (I really hope everyone knows what their doing...But I trust Wolf and Gokaikgers. And I already know Tetra and our friends from home know what they're doing, too.)
___

-They totally will, but usually and thankfully with food that they cook themselves- :V

Amethyst: "So I guess the contest's a draw, then?"
___

-Everyone who isn't hopeful and optimistic about Sayori seeing her again is instead worried about how mad at her she might be...-
Dr. Coyle: "Now is your time, yes."

-King Knight getting pummled by the rivals turned teammates... the coordination being the only reason no one stopped the fight :V-

Max Brass: "So she's sending him to tire me out... Smart move."
---
Palutena: "Get ready to embark on a trip then."
---
-HECK YEA, PIRACY-
---
Shez: "I suppose it's ov-" -sees Byleth order one more plate- "Huh, guess not."
---
-Sayori happi?-

Okay, so first off, who the heck are you?! What are you? And why are you connected to a human...?
___

-She does, and smirks, stopping her attacks to go back into a defensive stance-
___

-There at least shouldn't terribly much to have to do in advance, but there's still matters like packing sound equipment and choosing an outfit-
Sothis: "Already with the heavy questions, I see... Well, as I said, I am Sothis and I am also what you would call a Goddess. As for why I'm connected to Byleth.... I'd rather not talk about it."
---
Daruk: "Oh, I see what you're doing... But it doesn't matter, we Gorons are as tough as boulders!" -goes for a swing-
---
-and maybe a crew...-

Fate: "I-I... Maybw I should get going"
---
Erika: "I don't know it myself"

Mata Hari: "I would love to see what you can come up with!"
---
Musashi: "...No" :p
---
Kiara: "She's glad that you care"
Phosphy: "Seriously, I'm sorry, Fate. I get why you're here now."
---