• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ana: "I just know how to ride these kind of creatures"
---
Sakura: "Oh, so less than Eisner-san... Ah! Sorry, I didn't mean to compare like that!"
---
Mary: "Ah, they can be eaten now~!" -picks one-
---
Nitocris: "Besides her alternate and also violent self..."
Camilla: "I know. My Servant told me much about an older you." :)
---
Shez: "That's fine. I'm really good at what I know anyway." :p
---
-and nom?-
---
Sothis: "That's not a good combination..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh yeah, now that Breakdown is gonna remain in Beach City a separate entry for him has to be made too.

-Alph thinks she's neat already- :p -Cú on his side, is casting a rune, because yeah, remember he can do that?- :p
---
Rin: "Yes, buuuut it'd be a bad idea to summon him here..." -Ishtar wouldn't have doubted to do it ASAP just for bragging rights-
---
Breakdown: "It can also snow, and believe me, driving through during that is a headache"
---
-Nope, they see her- :p
-He's got a Caster form, after all-

-Undyne summons some spears to stab up from the ground itself to try and keep him from completing the rune-
___

Brad: "I think maybe you've seen enough superpowers get tested out today..."

Tuck: "Fine..." -Pouty-
___

Navy: "What is...rain? And snow?"

___

L-Lusamine, is everything alright?!

Shez: -blinks- "It does?"
---
Weiss: "I guess his luck turned around for this one time...?"
Specter: "A lot of people around here are trained and deadly warriors."

___

(I didn't think that was possible...)

Shez: "What's wrong with that?"

-doesn't help that Golems in 3H are actually made of metal, so Shez is technically correct :V-
---
Byleth: "You know her?"

This made me think of how cool a spar between Nobu and Shez could be
---
Sothis: "I truly had a good time with you children. May we meet another d-" -fully gone before finishing her sentence-

Kanna: ".....She was so nice."
---
Palu: "And I didn't lie when I said seeing how I was close to losing my whole family struck her to the core. As cynical as she may be, it seemed she didn't wish for anyone else to suffer like she did, so knowing she would be responsible for the death of my family... That may have been a key factor that made her consider the idea of defecting."
---
Shez: "Two army-crushing mercenaries versus one spooky ghost. Sounds about fair to me, right?" :p
---
Of course Yuri would get all philosophical...
Bumblebee: "We're not magical, but I see where you comes from" :p
---
Kiritsugu: "Yes, she's a very chaotic and important figure to my world's history... Especially on the chaotic part"

Totally
---
Illya: "...You think she's still here but we can't see her?"

Jack: "Likely"
---
Mary: "But now we can be with Kamama every day, right~?"

Kama: "...I-I guess I do, kids..." -Alice and Mary did a big "yay~!"-
---
Breakdown: "Please, please don't hurt me..."
---
Monika: "I do see her points, though..."

-The two fell silent, slowly eating while making their way through their reading material... Except Natsuki isn't touching her food at all. She asks Yuri if she goes out during the weekends, she replies with an "excuse me?" with Natsuki asking if with friends, like at the mall, downtown or whatever. Yuri says she's not a total shut-in, Natsuki admits her bad for making assumptions, but Yuri also admits she goes out less often than other people-

-She doesn't really meets with friends and spends time arbitrarily like that. Usually she meet with her board game group, which Natsuki asks about, but Yuri says it doesn't matters, it's just more nerdy stuff. She asks why she asked though, Natsuki says she's just curious, she couldn't picture it, so... Yeah, just curious-

Monika: "She's into board games?"

Mash: "I mean, books don't have to be her only thing, right?"
Robots. We're both different types of robots...
___

-And now the opposing side has summoned her...-
___

Specter: "Based on what she said, she'll most likely be one with Byleth whenever she's not..."
___

I can understand that...I wouldn't wish what happened to myself on anyone. Yet, ironically, it seems I wasn't even the first person to suffer such a fate... -Noting how similar Kama's previous fate was to his-
___

Don't worry, I don't plan on it. Destroying you alongside the others here previously was a grave error on my part. You didn't wish to work alongside them to begin with, and I understand that now...

Sounds like a nightmare...For you two!

-He casts even more multicolored energy pillars across the surrounding area, which still create toxic shockwaves and energy sparks as well each time. In addition to that, he also starts making numerous stage lights, of all things, appear and fall from above, specifically targeting both Byleth and Shez-
___

Steven: "Board games are always fun!" :b:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "I know. My Servant told me much about an older you." :)
---
Shez: "That's fine. I'm really good at what I know anyway." :p
---
-and nom?-
---
Sothis: "That's not a good combination..."
Ana: "Hm. Sakura seems very happy about you"
---
Sakura: "Sticking and specializing to them, huh?"
---
-And NOMS-
---
Tamamo: "Yeah, thankfully they seem to be too lazy"
-He's got a Caster form, after all-

-Undyne summons some spears to stab up from the ground itself to try and keep him from completing the rune-
___

Brad: "I think maybe you've seen enough superpowers get tested out today..."

Tuck: "Fine..." -Pouty-
___

Navy: "What is...rain? And snow?"

___

L-Lusamine, is everything alright?!
-It did interrupt him enough to have to dodge, though after that he resumed in casting it along another one-
---
Rin: "But maybe another day..." :p
---
Breakdown: "Yeah, it's also too hard to drive through the rain too"
---
Lusamine: "...Uuuuh... I...."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It did interrupt him enough to have to dodge, though after that he resumed in casting it along another one-
---
Rin: "But maybe another day..." :p
---
Breakdown: "Yeah, it's also too hard to drive through the rain too"
---
Lusamine: "...Uuuuh... I...."
-Undyne assumes a defensive stance, but is ready to move at a moment's notice depending on what the runes do-
___

Tuck: "For real?" :b:

As long as Rin wants visit our dimension again. :p
___

Lapis: "Rain is like- Oh wait! I can just show you."

-Lapis takes some nearby water to form a sphere of it, then hovers it in the air above Navy and Peridot, after which she makes water droplets fall from it like rain-
___

-Would they see the broken vase as well?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bumblebee: "We're not magical, but I see where you comes from" :p
---
Kiritsugu: "Yes, she's a very chaotic and important figure to my world's history... Especially on the chaotic part"

Totally
---
Illya: "...You think she's still here but we can't see her?"

Jack: "Likely"
---
Mary: "But now we can be with Kamama every day, right~?"

Kama: "...I-I guess I do, kids..." -Alice and Mary did a big "yay~!"-
---
Breakdown: "Please, please don't hurt me..."
---
Monika: "I do see her points, though..."

-The two fell silent, slowly eating while making their way through their reading material... Except Natsuki isn't touching her food at all. She asks Yuri if she goes out during the weekends, she replies with an "excuse me?" with Natsuki asking if with friends, like at the mall, downtown or whatever. Yuri says she's not a total shut-in, Natsuki admits her bad for making assumptions, but Yuri also admits she goes out less often than other people-

-She doesn't really meets with friends and spends time arbitrarily like that. Usually she meet with her board game group, which Natsuki asks about, but Yuri says it doesn't matters, it's just more nerdy stuff. She asks why she asked though, Natsuki says she's just curious, she couldn't picture it, so... Yeah, just curious-

Monika: "She's into board games?"

Mash: "I mean, books don't have to be her only thing, right?"
___

___

Specter: "Based on what she said, she'll most likely be one with Byleth whenever she's not..."
___

I can understand that...I wouldn't wish what happened to myself on anyone. Yet, ironically, it seems I wasn't even the first person to suffer such a fate... -Noting how similar Kama's previous fate was to his-
___

Don't worry, I don't plan on it. Destroying you alongside the others here previously was a grave error on my part. You didn't wish to work alongside them to begin with, and I understand that now...
___

Shez: "So that's how metallic automatons are called in this world? Alright, I guess that's my bad."
---
Byleth: "This does not bode well..."
---
-she's indeed still watching but can move back to Byleth any time-
---
Palu: "And look at her now..."
---
-Shez was left hanging-
---
Does she play D&D?

Specter: "A lot of people around here are trained and deadly warriors."

___

(I didn't think that was possible...)
Shez: "Makes sense, given the kind of group this is."
---
-yet it seems to be...-

Ana: "Hm. Sakura seems very happy about you"
---
Sakura: "Sticking and specializing to them, huh?"
---
-And NOMS-
---
Tamamo: "Yeah, thankfully they seem to be too lazy"
Camilla: "I noticed." -giggles-
---
Shez: "I mean, if it works, it works, y'know. Still, I figured I could at least learn to use an axe." :p
---
-IT'S YUM-
---
Sothis: "How fortunate for us."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Undyne assumes a defensive stance, but is ready to move at a moment's notice depending on what the runes do-
___

Tuck: "For real?" :b:

As long as Rin wants visit our dimension again. :p
___

Lapis: "Rain is like- Oh wait! I can just show you."

-Lapis takes some nearby water to form a sphere of it, then hovers it in the air above Navy and Peridot, after which she makes water droplets fall from it like rain-
___

-Would they see the broken vase as well?-
-And then, FIRE IS CASTED FROM THEM-
---
Rin: "I'll stay a little more anyway" :p
---
Breakdown: "Yeah, that..."
Don: "I need an umbrella now"
---
-They totally did-
Aya: "Oh goodness, are you hurt?"
Lusamine: "No..."
Camilla: "I noticed." -giggles-
---
Shez: "I mean, if it works, it works, y'know. Still, I figured I could at least learn to use an axe." :p
---
-IT'S YUM-
---
Sothis: "How fortunate for us."
Ana: "I guess in that sense, you don't have my disapproval"
---
Sakura: "Sounds like a heavy thing... Then again there's crazy strong people here. Camilla-san here can swing a large axe however she wants with ease"
---
Mary: "I really love it!"
---
Tamamo: "Yep, else we'd likely had neautralized them by now"
___

___

___

___

___

Shez: "So that's how metallic automatons are called in this world? Alright, I guess that's my bad."
---
---
---
---
-Shez was left hanging-
---
Does she play D&D?
Bumblebee: "Eh, easy confusion, no worries"
---
Sitonai: "I'm an Alter Ego, by the way"
Kiritsugu: "I see"
Sitonai: "Oh there's also two large robots now that can like, transform into dinosaurs?"
---
Nanoha: "Then she'd likely follow us when we return"
---
Kama: "...Look, I just... Won't bother you anymore, okay? I've had enough of it by now" -she might play pranks on others though-
---
Breakdown: "I never did! I swear! I was always dragged along!"
---
Monika: -Totally not wondering what board games to purchase- "I guess they are..."

-Yuri looks ar Natsuki and realizes she's shaking, who tells her to not look at her like that, so Yuri apologized. Natsuki pulls her kneews to her chest and puts her head down. She finally says "I can't take this, so Yuri asked if she did something, flustered over what she may have said or done. Natsuki says "I did. I ended it. I texted them earlier telling them. And then I just blocked them because I was afraid of the responses. And now it feels like I'm dying inside"-

-Yuri answers "Oh... That's.... I'm sorry"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And then, FIRE IS CASTED FROM THEM-
---
Rin: "I'll stay a little more anyway" :p
---
Breakdown: "Yeah, that..."
Don: "I need an umbrella now"
---
-They totally did-
Aya: "Oh goodness, are you hurt?"
Lusamine: "No..."
-Undyne casts some water magic to try and extinguish it, not forming them into spears this time-
___

Tuck: "This your first time in Tremorton?"
___

Lapis: "I know it's a bit strange, but-"

Navy: -Admiring the rainfall- "Oh ah ha ha, the sky is crying!" :chuckle:

Steven "She likes it! Navy likes it!" :b:
___

...Erm, then, if we masy ask, what exactly happened here?

---
---
---
---
-Shez was left hanging-
---
Does she play D&D?
---
Sitonai: "Oh there's also two large robots now that can like, transform into dinosaurs?"
---
---
Kama: "...Look, I just... Won't bother you anymore, okay? I've had enough of it by now" -she might play pranks on others though-
---
---
Monika: -Totally not wondering what board games to purchase- "I guess they are..."

-Yuri looks ar Natsuki and realizes she's shaking, who tells her to not look at her like that, so Yuri apologized. Natsuki pulls her kneews to her chest and puts her head down. She finally says "I can't take this, so Yuri asked if she did something, flustered over what she may have said or done. Natsuki says "I did. I ended it. I texted them earlier telling them. And then I just blocked them because I was afraid of the responses. And now it feels like I'm dying inside"-

Eh, Automaton works, too. Most people around here tend to refer to us as those instead. Different dimensions also have different technological advancements and terms, so I get it. :lol:
___

-Those must be Cybertronia-Wait, two? They only knew about Grimlock...-
___

Specter: "Then I think you've got nothing to worry about there, Illya. Sothis will be fine."
___

I'd be more surprised if I had seen you actually fight...But knowing you got a second chance for and took it to make up for your errors is remarkably good news. It's not th4 first time someone from Chaldea' has helped someone with redemption, heh, far from it. But I'm always glad when it happens.
___

Well, my edit was late, so I'll just repost the Snatcher's dialogue here:

-He casts even more multicolored energy pillars across the surrounding area, which still create toxic shockwaves and energy sparks as well each time. In addition to that, he also starts making numerous stage lights, of all things, appear and fall from above, specifically targeting both Byleth and Shez-

Then I think it's only fair that you're spared this time...

___

Peridot: "...She finally broke off her friendship with those two bullies..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "But did you mean were adopted twice...?" -Doesn't find anything wrong with that, so much as an oddity since most adoptions tend to be final-
___

-What do the others present think?-
Shez: "My first adoptive mother passed away..."

-now it's less odd?-
---
-they're hoping that his W doesn't go over his head too much-

Ana: "I guess in that sense, you don't have my disapproval"
---
Sakura: "Sounds like a heavy thing... Then again there's crazy strong people here. Camilla-san here can swing a large axe however she wants with ease"
---
Mary: "I really love it!"
---
Tamamo: "Yep, else we'd likely had neautralized them by now"
Camilla: "How cute." -pats head-
---
Shez: "I'm decently fast at swinging. Not as much as my swords, but..."
---
Palu: "I'm so glad to hear."
---
Sothis: "...That is a fair point."

---
---
---
---
---

Eh, Automaton works, too. Most people around here tend to refer to us as those instead. Different dimensions also have different technological advancements and terms, so I get it. :lol:
___

___

Specter: "Then I think you've got nothing to worry about there, Illya. Sothis will be fine."
___

I'd be more surprised if I had seen you actually fight...But knowing you got a second chance for and took it to make up for your errors is remarkably good news. It's not th4 first time someone from Chaldea' has helped someone with redemption, heh, far from it. But I'm always glad when it happens.
___

___

Shez: "Robot sounds cool though... probably because I never heard that word before." :p
---
Byleth: "There's more of those?" -a bit uneasy-
---
-Illya is sad because it's the second time she sees Sothis go?-
---
-the kids are even happier knowing some people approve of Kamama~!-
---
Shez: "Thanks for the spotlight, dude, but I'm not into putting on a show." -warps in another spot behind Snatcher to try and sneak attack-

-Byleth simply prepares herself for whatever the spotlight will do-
---
It hurts... but it'll be better for her.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Undyne casts some water magic to try and extinguish it, not forming them into spears this time-
___

Tuck: "This your first time in Tremorton?"
___

Lapis: "I know it's a bit strange, but-"

Navy: -Admiring the rainfall- "Oh ah ha ha, the sky is crying!" :chuckle:

Steven "She likes it! Navy likes it!" :b:
___

...Erm, then, if we masy ask, what exactly happened here?
-Giving Cú a chance to approach her and attempt a strike!-
---
Rin: "It's been, Wakeman-san has been a nice host so far"
---
Ahim: "It helps to feed the plants around too!"
---
Lusamine: "...........Uh, I was... Going for some water?"
Camilla: "How cute." -pats head-
---
Shez: "I'm decently fast at swinging. Not as much as my swords, but..."
---
Palu: "I'm so glad to hear."
---
Sothis: "...That is a fair point."
-Ana blushes, but keeps quiet as she climbs up the wyvern-
---
Sakura: "Swinging it is one thing, doing it precisely is a little different"
---
Mary: "Taste one, please!"
---
Nitocris: "I would have to agree they would be far too dangerous if left to their own devices"
___

___

___

___

___

Shez: "Robot sounds cool though... probably because I never heard that word before." :p
---
---
---
---
Shez: "Thanks for the spotlight, dude, but I'm not into putting on a show." -warps in another spot behind Snatcher to try and sneak attack-

---
Bumblebee: "My race in particular gets nicknamed Transformers" :p
---
Sitonai: "Yeah, one turns into a tyrannosaurus, the other is female and turns into a pteranodon"

-Of course Byleth doesn't knows what either of those are, but expresses more confusion at the thought those metal things would grasp and adopt the concept of gender-
---
Illya: "I know, but..."
---
Alice: "That means she can stay, right?"
---
Breakdown: "...You really mean it?"
---
Monika: "It's bringing her so much pain..."

-Totally unsure what to do, Yuri can barely find any words of support to offer. Meanwhile, the sound of Natsuki's unusually hard breathing fills the air. then she finally speaks "Help me. I feel sick and I want to hit my head against things. Please help, I can't take this"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Ana blushes, but keeps quiet as she climbs up the wyvern-
---
Sakura: "Swinging it is one thing, doing it precisely is a little different"
---
Mary: "Taste one, please!"
---
Nitocris: "I would have to agree they would be far too dangerous if left to their own devices"
-and then they SOAR-
---
Shez: "Ain't that the truth! What weapons do you use, girl?"
---
Palu: -picks one up-
---
Sothis: "Is there any supervision...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Giving Cú a chance to approach her and attempt a strike!-
---
Rin: "It's been, Wakeman-san has been a nice host so far"
---
Ahim: "It helps to feed the plants around too!"
---
Lusamine: "...........Uh, I was... Going for some water?"
-Undyne blocks it with her own spear!-
___

Brad: "Yeah, Jenny's mom can be kind when she isn't being a strict parent." :p

Har har, very funny...But you're also not wrong.
___

Navy: "Oh, a planet that's not always sunny, and has plants growing on it. It's almost like, it's always... changing! Oh-ho-ho! It's so beautiful!"

Steven: "Yeah! Exactly!"

Peridot "Wow! That's like... chapter ninety-seven of Earth stuff! -Levitating a lawnchair over herself and Lapis- "Looks like we have an advanced student on our hands. Lapis!"

Lapis: "Yeah. No kidding..." :glare:
___

...A-And accidentally broke a vase on the way? :confused:

Shez: "But it's alright. I learned a lot from her and I don't intend to ever forget her. Things I might have never had the chance to learn."
---
-of course :V-
Specter: "Sounds like she was a strong individual and a good teacher."
___

(Regardless of how Claptrap's luck was, at least that bounty hunter parasite is probably gone, now...) -Actually shuddered remembering Dark Samus-

---
---
---
---

---
---
Sitonai: "Yeah, one turns into a tyrannosaurus, the other is female and turns into a pteranodon"

-Of course Byleth doesn't knows what either of those are, but expresses more confusion at the thought those metal things would grasp and adopt the concept of gender-
---
---
---
---

-Totally unsure what to do, Yuri can barely find any words of support to offer. Meanwhile, the sound of Natsuki's unusually hard breathing fills the air. then she finally speaks "Help me. I feel sick and I want to hit my head against things. Please help, I can't take this"-
They're kinda like robots in disguise. :p
___

-Isn't Sideways also there? Or does Sitonai not know about him yet?-
___

Specter: "...Sad to see her go again, huh?" -Recalling her story about the Dark World-
___

That's a question for your parents and the Rulers...But judging by the current situation and latest information, I think the answer is clear enough. :p
___

-They're not pointing lights at them. He's literally making hanging stage lights rain down on the area as a heavy-debris based attack, making the fight even more of a bullet hell than it already was-

-That said, the Snatcher wasn't expecting teleportation, so he's struck, and teleports further away himself as a result of the damage-

It was wrongful of me to destroy each you back then, but more so you in specific. I hadn't realized you were not a willing soldier among the rest of the Stunticons, and I can't imagine how fearful you must be after experiencing death once... -Sounded a lot more regretful than the last time he fought the Menasor, where he mostly spoke with cold determination-
___

Steven: "She needs Yuri's support more than ever right now..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---

___

___

Specter: "...Sad to see her go again, huh?" -Recalling her story about the Dark World-
___

That's a question for your parents and the Rulers...But judging by the current situation and latest information, I think the answer is clear enough. :p
___

-They're not pointing lights at them. He's literally making hanging stage lights rain down on the area as a heavy-debris based attack, making the fight even more of a bullet hell than it already was-

-That said, the Snatcher wasn't expecting teleportation, so he's struck, and teleports further away himself as a result of the damage-

It was wrongful of me to destroy each you back then, but more so you in specific. I hadn't realized you were not a willing soldier among the rest of the Stunticons, and I can't imagine how fearful you must be after experiencing death once... -Sounded a lot more regretful than the last time he fought the Menasor, where he mostly spoke with cold determination-
___

Shez: "That sounds awesome, not gonna lie."
---
Byleth: "............." Since when do they have a gender?

Shez: "Yeah, I don't know what either of those things are."
---
Kanna: "It's alright, Illya. Like they said, she's not truly gone. Just... elsewhere, I guess."
---
Palu: "They... actually knew about Kama, and I wouldn't have gone through without their approval." And instead hid her as best I could. "So I already know they'll agree to this, since they already did." :p
---
-then Byleth slices the spotlight with her sword from a distance-

Shez: "Oh, you can do that party trick too, huh? Well, can't say that's unfair now, can I?" :p -creates projectiles with sword slashes-
---
Hell, she needs all the others too.

Specter: "Sounds like she was a strong individual and a good teacher."
___

(Regardless of how Claptrap's luck was, at least that bounty hunter parasite is probably gone, now...) -Actually shuddered remembering Dark Samus-
Shez: "Well, she mostly just taught me some life stuff, like how to cook certain things, how to read and write, basic manners, that sort of thing.

When it comes to fighting, it's mostly a mix of self-teaching, improvising and copying whatever cool thing I see." :p
---
Blake: "We can be grateful for that...."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Well, she mostly just taught me some life stuff, like how to cook certain things, how to read and write, basic manners, that sort of thing.

When it comes to fighting, it's mostly a mix of self-teaching, improvising and copying whatever cool thing I see." :p
---
Blake: "We can be grateful for that...."
Specter: "...I don't think that's how one should typically learn combat."
___

(I still remember how angry she was when I tried freezing her before...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and then they SOAR-
---
Shez: "Ain't that the truth! What weapons do you use, girl?"
---
Palu: -picks one up-
---
Sothis: "Is there any supervision...?"
-And just like the pegasus, Ana is riding the wyvern well-
---
Sakura: "I have a trident that can cast big hurty lightning!"
---
-It smells sweetly-
---
Tamamo: "The Gorgons do that"
-Undyne blocks it with her own spear!-
___

Brad: "Yeah, Jenny's mom can be kind when she isn't being a strict parent." :p

Har har, very funny...But you're also not wrong.
___

Navy: "Oh, a planet that's not always sunny, and has plants growing on it. It's almost like, it's always... changing! Oh-ho-ho! It's so beautiful!"

Steven: "Yeah! Exactly!"

Peridot "Wow! That's like... chapter ninety-seven of Earth stuff! -Levitating a lawnchair over herself and Lapis- "Looks like we have an advanced student on our hands. Lapis!"

Lapis: "Yeah. No kidding..." :glare:
___

...A-And accidentally broke a vase on the way? :confused:
Cú: "Heh, should have guessed" -he tried to deliver another blow though-
---
Rin: "...Really? I think that strictness comes out of kindness" -because again, lost her parents young-
---
Gai: "That's one of the beauties of Earth, it keeps changing and you don't know what it'll be next, so it's something to look forward to!"
---
Lusamine: "...I'm sorry"
___

___

___

___

___

---

---
Kanna: "It's alright, Illya. Like they said, she's not truly gone. Just... elsewhere, I guess."
---
Palu: "They... actually knew about Kama, and I wouldn't have gone through without their approval." And instead hid her as best I could. "So I already know they'll agree to this, since they already did." :p
---

Shez: "Oh, you can do that party trick too, huh? Well, can't say that's unfair now, can I?" :p -creates projectiles with sword slashes-
---
Bumblebee: "You could also say we're more than meets the eye" :p
---
-The latter, pretty much-

-It makes little sense to Byleth!-

Sitonai: "Hmmmm, imagine big scary lizards, one of which can fly and has a beak"
---
Nanoha: "Yes! And we have stablished a link with her, so I know we'll see her soon again!"

Illya: "...You're right!"
---
Ana: "Good about that then" -also the fact Kama is possessing a Sakura can't help but make Ana drawn to her-
---
-Breakdown at that moment returned to robot mode, with expression being one of surprise-

Breakdown: "Oh Primus, you mean it..."
---
-Yuri says she may be having a panic attack, making her demeanor quickly change. She says she has experience with it, so she'll help her through with it. Natsuki meekly nods through her rapid breath, head still buries in her knees. Yuri slides herself over to Natsuki and sits on the step behind her. Then, she puts her hands on Natsuki's shoulders. She asked if she can feel her hands, Natsuki nods, her shaking much more apparent through Yuri's sense of touch. Yuri keeps her voice low and gentle-

-And thus she says "You're safe right now. You're in a good and safe place, where no one can hurt you", Natsuki nods once more, though Yuri's only touching her shoulders, her racing pulse can be felt through. She suggests to do a breathing exercise together, all she has to do is listen to her breaths and breath along her. Yuri takes a deep slow breath, beneath her hands she can feel Natsuki's shoulders rise as she mimics her. They exhale together, although Natsuki's breath shakes on the way out-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Heh, should have guessed" -he tried to deliver another blow though-
---
Rin: "...Really? I think that strictness comes out of kindness" -because again, lost her parents young-
---
Gai: "That's one of the beauties of Earth, it keeps changing and you don't know what it'll be next, so it's something to look forward to!"
---
Lusamine: "...I'm sorry"
You knew this would be a challenge! -Which she tries to counter-
___

...Well, went you put it that way...
___

Navy: "This is like the total opposite of Homeworld!"

Peridot: "I think this calls for the next lesson!"
___

...I-I'm confused. :ohwell:

Does this hallway require more lighting? We could install some wiring and light switches for the two buildings...

This timeline isn't very t-technologically advanced yet, Gaster...

---

---
---
---

---
---

Sitonai: "Hmmmm, imagine big scary lizards, one of which can fly and has a beak"
---
Nanoha: "Yes! And we have stablished a link with her, so I know we'll see her soon again!"

---
Ana: "Good about that then" -also the fact Kama is possessing a Sakura can't help but make Ana drawn to her-
---
-Breakdown at that moment returned to robot mode, with expression being one of surprise-

---
-Yuri says she may be having a panic attack, making her demeanor quickly change. She says she has experience with it, so she'll help her through with it. Natsuki meekly nods through her rapid breath, head still buries in her knees. Yuri slides herself over to Natsuki and sits on the step behind her. Then, she puts her hands on Natsuki's shoulders. She asked if she can feel her hands, Natsuki nods, her shaking much more apparent through Yuri's sense of touch. Yuri keeps her voice low and gentle-

-And thus she says "You're safe right now. You're in a good and safe place, where no one can hurt you", Natsuki nods once more, though Yuri's only touching her shoulders, her racing pulse can be felt through. She suggests to do a breathing exercise together, all she has to do is listen to her breaths and breath along her. Yuri takes a deep slow breath, beneath her hands she can feel Natsuki's shoulders rise as she mimics her. They exhale together, although Natsuki's breath shakes on the way out-
Hey, that's kinda catchy! I wonder if we could write a song about you guys...
___

-That's fair enough. Lancer and the others will have to tell her about the Cybertronian's presence soon-
___

Specter: "A link...? How does magic work in this dimension again?"
___

You all have nothing to worry about, then. :p Also, my apologies for not giving you any sort of forewarning that I knew about your survival, Kama. I just wanted to check on how you were doing after everything.
___

-it"s not the only spotlight, as several more rain down from above-

-The Snatcher starts teleport spamming around the area, creating toxic shockwaves and casting sparks of fire that home in on Shez with each teleport, rendering Shez-s own projectiles mostly ineffective-

I know I cannot fully amend for destroying you previously...But I still wish to do all I can to try and correct my error. By helping us take a stand against Menasor, you have a place here. Welcome to Chaldea.
___

Steven: "Deep breathing always helps. But I can't imagine what having to leave old friends behind is like, even if the friends did happen to be jerks..."

Peridot: "And sometimes especially if they were jerks! Yellow Diamond, anyone?! ...Then again, she was more of a boss and leader than a companion of any sort."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...I don't think that's how one should typically learn combat."
___

(I still remember how angry she was when I tried freezing her before...)
Shez: "I mean, it works well enough for me. Makes me harder to predict because I'm not following anyone's teachings and the improvising part really came in handy when I awoke to some weird but really cool powers. People were shocked because they really though I used two swords my whole life." :p
---
Weiss: "But she's gone now. No need to worry."

-And just like the pegasus, Ana is riding the wyvern well-
---
Sakura: "I have a trident that can cast big hurty lightning!"
---
-It smells sweetly-
---
Tamamo: "The Gorgons do that"
Camilla: "You're very good at this." :)
---
Shez: "Okay, that's really cool. Like, really really cool."
---
-NOM-

Palu: "It is quite good."
---
Sothis: "Fair enough."

---

---

---
---

---

___

-That's fair enough. Lancer and the others will have to tell her about the Cybertronian's presence soon-
___

___

You all have nothing to worry about, then. :p Also, my apologies for not giving you any sort of forewarning that I knew about your survival, Kama. I just wanted to check on how you were doing after everything.
___

-The Snatcher starts teleport spamming around the area, creating toxic shockwaves and casting sparks of fire that home in on Shez with each teleport, rendering Shez-s own projectiles mostly ineffective-

I know I cannot fully amend for destroying you previously...But I still wish to do all I can to try and correct my error. By helping us take a stand against Menasor, you have a place here. Welcome to Chaldea.
___

Steven: "Deep breathing always helps. But I can't imagine what having to leave old friends behind is like, even if the friends did happen to be jerks..."

Peridot: "And sometimes especially if they were jerks! Yellow Diamond, anyone?! ...Then again, she was more of a boss and leader than a companion of any sort."
Shez: Thank the Goddess Annette isn't here to write one...

Byleth: -had the same thought, but referred to Sothis on a first name basis :V-
---
Shez: "So kinda like a dragon?"
---
-the spirit of Sothis, watching over them, wondered the same-

Kanna: "Is it like the contract I have with Illya and Abby?" -patting the latter to indicate she was still near-
---
-even though that Sakura has gotten a much-deserved trip to a better less hurtful time in the afterlife, the body merely being a husk for Kama to reside in...which is probably the reason Ana isn't furious about it-
---
Shez: "So this is how you want to play, huh? Hey, B, got a Pulse ready?!"

Byleth: "...Did we just have the same idea?"

Shez: "Happens more often than you think." :p
---
Yuri best girl, I'll just say that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I mean, it works well enough for me. Makes me harder to predict because I'm not following anyone's teachings and the improvising part really came in handy when I awoke to some weird but really cool powers. People were shocked because they really though I used two swords my whole life." :p
---
Weiss: "But she's gone now. No need to worry."
Specter: "...Woke up with new powers? Always used dual swor-...Wha?"
___

(Yeah, I'm sure you're right. There's no point in fearing a foe that's gone.)

-There's a good chance Dark Samus would've wanted revenge on Weiss and Winter had she survived, just out of spite for being slowed down by her species' usual weakness-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...Woke up with new powers? Always used dual swor-...Wha?"
___

(Yeah, I'm sure you're right. There's no point in fearing a foe that's gone.)

-There's a good chance Dark Samus would've wanted revenge on Weiss and Winter had she survived, just out of spite for being slowed down by her species' usual weakness-
Shez: "Yeah, I'm a weirdo, aren't I?" :p
---
Weiss: "Let's focus on the present, on enjoying a very rare time off."

Yang: "Heck yeah!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You knew this would be a challenge! -Which she tries to counter-
___

...Well, went you put it that way...
___

Navy: "This is like the total opposite of Homeworld!"

Peridot: "I think this calls for the next lesson!"
___

...I-I'm confused. :ohwell:

Does this hallway require more lighting? We could install some wiring and light switches for the two buildings...

This timeline isn't very t-technologically advanced yet, Gaster...
Cú: "Betcha!" -they clash, repeatdly-
---
Rin: "She's worried about your wellbeing"
---
Luka: -Briefly stares- "How long you think this will last?"
Marvelous: "I give them 4 hours"
Joe: "I'll give them 3"
---
Aya: "I'm just glad she seems to be fine, phew..."
Camilla: "You're very good at this." :)
---
Shez: "Okay, that's really cool. Like, really really cool."
---
-NOM-

Palu: "It is quite good."
---
Sothis: "Fair enough."
Ana: "It is natural for me"
---
Sakura: "Doesn't it? I could also technically be able to summon a large bull, but I haven't tried before..."
---
Mary: "And we made them together~!"
---
Tamamo: "Yeah, she's quite weak to them"
___

___

___

___

___

---
---

Kanna: "Is it like the contract I have with Illya and Abby?" -patting the latter to indicate she was still near-
---
-even though that Sakura has gotten a much-deserved trip to a better less hurtful time in the afterlife, the body merely being a husk for Kama to reside in...which is probably the reason Ana isn't furious about it-
---

---
-Ahue-

Bumblebee: "I know some people who'd love to sing that" :p
---
-That's true, yeah-

Sitonai: "Uh, yeah, similar to that" -one being able to fly apparently doesn't calms Byleth at all?-
---
Nanoha: "...I just meant emotionally" 😅
---
-Pretty much, yeah. Else she would be furious about it-

Kama: "...Hmph. Just... Don't be a bother to me I guess" -she's blushing at the moment-
---
Breakdown: "...Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
---
Monika: ...If only they would have gotten away from me... Ugh, what am I saying? We were all trapped in the same code anyway...

-Yuri tells her that's good and to keep going. Yuri breathes in once more, and Natsuki joins her. They continue for a few more cycles while Yuri monitors. eventually, Yuri feels rest more of her weight into her palms. She tells her to focus on the physical world, all she has to do is focus on the feeling of her breaths going in and out, and the weight of her hands on her shoulders, telling her she0s in a safe and comfortable physical space-

-Minutes pass in silence. By now the worst of it has passed, but Yuri is determined to not move away until Natsuki prompts her to. Meanwhile, Natsuki has lifted her head off her knees, and hear breathing has mostly steadied. Then, she takes a final deep breath and slowly pulls herself to her feet, causing Yuri to let go. She stretches her arms. She says she's sorry and didn't mean to freak out, not knowing what her own deal is, Yuri assures her she didn't need to, this must be enormously stresfful for her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Betcha!" -they clash, repeatdly-
---
Rin: "She's worried about your wellbeing"
---
Luka: -Briefly stares- "How long you think this will last?"
Marvelous: "I give them 4 hours"
Joe: "I'll give them 3"
---
Aya: "I'm just glad she seems to be fine, phew..."
-Moana remains calm, confident that Undyne will win this-

-Rockruff is cheering for Cu-
___

Mom can be a little overbearing sometimes, which is probably true for most parents...But I know her heart's in the right place. She's always looking out for me, and I couldn't ask for a better mom than her. :)
___

Squidward: "I'll give them 11 minutes."
___

I think we all are, to be perfectly honest...

Shez: "Yeah, I'm a weirdo, aren't I?" :p
---
Weiss: "Let's focus on the present, on enjoying a very rare time off."

Yang: "Heck yeah!"
Specter: "...I don't hear of many people actually calling themselves weird..."
___

(Yeah, good idea.) -Smiling again, cheered up remembering that-

-Though the others wonder what else they should do on this day off?-

---
---

---
---

---
-Ahue-

---
-That's true, yeah-

Sitonai: "Uh, yeah, similar to that" -one being able to fly apparently doesn't calms Byleth at all?-
---
---

Kama: "...Hmph. Just... Don't be a bother to me I guess" -she's blushing at the moment-
---
---
Monika: ...If only they would have gotten away from me... Ugh, what am I saying? We were all trapped in the same code anyway...

-Yuri tells her that's good and to keep going. Yuri breathes in once more, and Natsuki joins her. They continue for a few more cycles while Yuri monitors. eventually, Yuri feels rest more of her weight into her palms. She tells her to focus on the physical world, all she has to do is focus on the feeling of her breaths going in and out, and the weight of her hands on her shoulders, telling her she0s in a safe and comfortable physical space-

-Minutes pass in silence. By now the worst of it has passed, but Yuri is determined to not move away until Natsuki prompts her to. Meanwhile, Natsuki has lifted her head off her knees, and hear breathing has mostly steadied. Then, she takes a final deep breath and slowly pulls herself to her feet, causing Yuri to let go. She stretches her arms. She says she's sorry and didn't mean to freak out, not knowing what her own deal is, Yuri assures her she didn't need to, this must be enormously stresfful for her-
Do you got some singers in the Autobots? :p
___

-It probably makes her even more paranoid, if anything-
___

Specter: "...Oh."
___

Heh, will do. I suppose I also could've properly introduced myself sooner, but given the circumstances when we first spoke prior, I decided to focus on the most immediate concerns.
___

Don't thank me. Thank this child here, he's the one who figured out that you needed aid and helped me realize my error. -Pointing at Steven- :)

Steven: "I'm glad you're okay, Breakdown. You were really brave out there." :)

...What the hell is a Pulse?
___

Peridot: "This is like the polar opposite of how they were getting along before...When they more or less weren't getting along. Like, at all. But look at the two now..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ana: "It is natural for me"
---
Sakura: "Doesn't it? I could also technically be able to summon a large bull, but I haven't tried before..."
---
Mary: "And we made them together~!"
---
Tamamo: "Yeah, she's quite weak to them"
Camilla: "Makes sense, I suppose."
---
Shez: "That's cool."
---
Palu: "Mother and daughter~"
---
Sothis: "Now that's a funny thought." :p

Specter: "...I don't hear of many people actually calling themselves weird..."
___

(Yeah, good idea.) -Smiling again, cheered up remembering that-

-Though the others wonder what else they should do on this day off?-
Shez: "That a bad thing?"
---
Yang: "...We need a beach trip or something."

-Ahue-

---
-That's true, yeah-

---
---

---
---

___

___

___

Heh, will do. I suppose I also could've properly introduced myself sooner, but given the circumstances when we first spoke prior, I decided to focus on the most immediate concerns.
___

Don't thank me. Thank this child here, he's the one who figured out that you needed aid and helped me realize my error. -Pointing at Steven- :)

___

Peridot: "This is like the polar opposite of how they were getting along before...When they more or less weren't getting along. Like, at all. But look at the two now..."
-do they?-
---
Byleth: "......"

Shez: "Don't worry, B. They must be on our side... right?"
---
Kanna: ".....That makes more sense."
---
-kiddos wanna have tea with Kamama!-
---
Shez: "Doesn't matter because you won't see it. Hit it, B!"

Byleth: -with a wave of her hand, looking straight at Snatcher, she attempts to freeze him in time-
---
Beautiful growth~

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Moana remains calm, confident that Undyne will win this-

-Rockruff is cheering for Cu-
___

Mom can be a little overbearing sometimes, which is probably true for most parents...But I know her heart's in the right place. She's always looking out for me, and I couldn't ask for a better mom than her. :)
___

Squidward: "I'll give them 11 minutes."
___

I think we all are, to be perfectly honest...
-Alph somehow is eating popcorn now-
---
Rin: "Appreciate her for as long as she can be around. I think she deserves it"
---
LOL
Gai: "So, any questions?"
---
Lusamine: Even now they're this concerned for me...
Camilla: "Makes sense, I suppose."
---
Shez: "That's cool."
---
Palu: "Mother and daughter~"
---
Sothis: "Now that's a funny thought." :p
Ana: "Hm. You've been doing this for a while too, right?"
---
Sakura: "It is, normally I end frying the enemy before they see it"
---
Mary: "Which make them even better~!"
---
Tamamo: "She covers meekly when she thinks she did something they disliked" :p
___

___

___

___

___

-do they?-
---

---
---
---

Byleth: -with a wave of her hand, looking straight at Snatcher, she attempts to freeze him in time-
---
Beautiful growth~
Bumblebee: "Betcha there are" :p
---
Sitonai: "...Does she have a trauma or something?"
---
Nanoha: "Sorry for the confusion, hahaha..."
---
Miyu: "But things are fine now..."
Mary: "And we got anothernew dress for the tea party~!"
---
Breakdown: "You're right... Thanks a lot!"
---
Mash: "Or in the main game too"

-Natsuki asks if that's going to keep happening, Yuri answers it may, it may not; they can take measures to prevent it in the future. But she thinks she'll naturally get better over time. Natsuki motions Yuri to sit back down again, so Yuri moves over. Yuri picks up her book from the dusty floor as she had previously set it down, brushing the dust ff the cover-

-Natsuki says she doesn't think she couldn't have gotten through that alone. Yuri says "You're not alone", feeling shy again, Yuri speaks into her own lap "From now on. You don't have to do anything alone" and she tenses up as she says that. It's rare for her to openly share her thoughts. But something about Natsuki, of all people, makes it feel more natural to do so. PErhaps because both are timid and uncertain of themselves-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Alph somehow is eating popcorn now-
---
Rin: "Appreciate her for as long as she can be around. I think she deserves it"
---
LOL
Gai: "So, any questions?"
---
Lusamine: Even now they're this concerned for me...
(...When did you get the popcorn?)

(Can I have some, too?) :b: -Waggling tail-
___

I promise I will! :grin:

-For all her teenager problems, she does legitimately care a great deal about her creator, just like a true mother-

___

Navy: "Yeah! Where are we?"

Peridot: "This barn right here is more or less a vacation home for most of us. I nicknamed it the "Gem Cave", but Lapis hates it when I call it that. So I don't. The barn's pretty big so you can have one of the corners." :chuckle: "Make it your own!"

Navy: "That sounds so nice! Any corner would be lovely."
___

-To be fair, this is also after you had a sudden frighting flashback, possibly along with some migraines, earlier in the day, Lusamine-

-With that, and the fact that hostile monsters exist in this dimension, it's no wonder they're especially concerned-

-do they?-
---

---
---
---

---
Beautiful growth~
---
---
---
---
---

-Natsuki asks if that's going to keep happening, Yuri answers it may, it may not; they can take measures to prevent it in the future. But she thinks she'll naturally get better over time. Natsuki motions Yuri to sit back down again, so Yuri moves over. Yuri picks up her book from the dusty floor as she had previously set it down, brushing the dust ff the cover-

-Natsuki says she doesn't think she couldn't have gotten through that alone. Yuri says "You're not alone", feeling shy again, Yuri speaks into her own lap "From now on. You don't have to do anything alone" and she tenses up as she says that. It's rare for her to openly share her thoughts. But something about Natsuki, of all people, makes it feel more natural to do so. PErhaps because both are timid and uncertain of themselves-
Ooh, then maybe we should actually write that song for real!
___

-...Sitonai's not wrong...-
___

Specter: "It's fine, we probably should've figured what you meant by that term.."
___

Heh, I think I'll be taking my leave. I'm faily certain you've all got things under control from here. :p
___

-He's successfully frozen in place!-

Steven: "Anything to help someone in need! But you also stood up to those big bullies of a crew all on your own. All I did was give you some encouragement to stand up for yourself."
___

Peridot: "Again, they've had a lot in common all along, way more than either of them were willing to admit before..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...When did you get the popcorn?)

(Can I have some, too?) :b: -Waggling tail-
___

I promise I will! :grin:

-For all her teenager problems, she does legitimately care a great deal about her creator, just like a true mother-

___

Navy: "Yeah! Where are we?"

Peridot: "This barn right here is more or less a vacation home for most of us. I nicknamed it the "Gem Cave", but Lapis hates it when I call it that. So I don't. The barn's pretty big so you can have one of the corners." :chuckle: "Make it your own!"

Navy: "That sounds so nice! Any corner would be lovely."
___

-To be fair, this is also after you had a sudden frighting flashback, possibly along with some migraines, earlier in the day, Lusamine-

-With that, and the fact that hostile monsters exist in this dimension, it's no wonder they're especially concerned-
Alph: "Sure, have some" :p -puts some for the pup-
---
Rin: "I'm glad for that. I don't think I need to say the same for your sisters too"
---
Breakdown: "I also live in it... But I guess it does have enough space..."
---
-Yeah... She just can't help but feel a little worthless even with all those factors-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...I guess not? You certainly seem unbothered by it, at least..."
___

(It has been a while since we've had a vacation...)

-Weiss internally still trying to keep the Alola vacation plan a surpise?-
Shez: "I learned to not feel down for being able to use the same magic as some of the most evil people in my world. A wise king I've met once said that power is only defined by those who use it, after all."
---
Weiss: "Well... maybe we just keep it simple for now? We might get called back." :lol:

Ana: "Hm. You've been doing this for a while too, right?"
---
Sakura: "It is, normally I end frying the enemy before they see it"
---
Mary: "Which make them even better~!"
---
Tamamo: "She covers meekly when she thinks she did something they disliked" :p
Camilla: "Many, many years."
---
Shez: "Dang... I wonder if you can cook that way."
---
Palu: "Awwwww~"
---
Sothis: "Oh, I want a picture of that." :p

---
---
---
---
---

___

___

Specter: "It's fine, we probably should've figured what you meant by that term.."
___

Heh, I think I'll be taking my leave. I'm faily certain you've all got things under control from here. :p
___

Steven: "Anything to help someone in need! But you also stood up to those big bullies of a crew all on your own. All I did was give you some encouragement to stand up for yourself."
___

Peridot: "Again, they've had a lot in common all along, way more than either of them were willing to admit before..."
-if there isn't one already-
---
Shez: "Couple of tough fights against giant suits of armor nearly got her killed...on multiple occasions."
---
Kanna: "That Sothis girl is really nice." :)
---
Palu: "If anything, Kama's the one losing control of my daughters." :p
---
-SHEZ AND BYLETH DO COORDINATED ATTACKS-
---
Awwwwww~

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alph: "Sure, have some" :p -puts some for the pup-
---
Rin: "I'm glad for that. I don't think I need to say the same for your sisters too"
---
Breakdown: "I also live in it... But I guess it does have enough space..."
---
-Yeah... She just can't help but feel a little worthless even with all those factors-
(Aw, sweet! Thanks, Ms. Alph!) :b:

-Proceeds to happily munch on some of the popcorn-

___

She wasn't always proud of my eight sisters, since they were all prototypes ...But over time, she eventually made amends with each of them, and vice-versa, too. She's been done all she can to look after and maintain us all since. :)
___

Steven: "Go on! You should have a look around!"

Navy: "Ooooh, what's that for?" -Looking at a hammock-
___

-It's truly not her fault...-

Shez: "I learned to not feel down for being able to use the same magic as some of the most evil people in my world. A wise king I've met once said that power is only defined by those who use it, after all."
---
Weiss: "Well... maybe we just keep it simple for now? We might get called back." :lol:
Specter: "...That's actually some strong wisdom. Who was the royal in question?"
___

(Hmm? You mean like a one day trip?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...That's actually some strong wisdom. Who was the royal in question?"
___

(Hmm? You mean like a one day trip?)
Shez: "Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyid, ruler of the Kingdom of Faerghus. I did a few jobs for him during the war, back when the merc group B and I were part of weren't too sure of which side to join in the war."
---
Weiss: "Maybe?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyid, ruler of the Kingdom of Faerghus. I did a few jobs for him during the war, back when the merc group B and I were part of weren't too sure of which side to join in the war."
---
Weiss: "Maybe?"
Specter: "Your home was the battleground for a war, too, huh?"

___

(Even just one day off is still be a much needed break, honestly...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "Your home was the battleground for a war, too, huh?"

___

(Even just one day off is still be a much needed break, honestly...)
Shez: -nods- "Yep. Byleth and I were the center of attention from it as the greatest mercs who ever lived. Whichever side we'd pick was basically guaranteed to win; we were that good."
--
Blake: "Yeah, I agree."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'll be busy tomorrow for reasons.
___

___

___

___

___

---
Shez: "Couple of tough fights against giant suits of armor nearly got her killed...on multiple occasions."
---
---
---
---
Awwwwww~
Bumblebee: "I like that plan! Oh, but we're doing a tour first"
---
Sitonai: "Oh... Well, they are kinda like that, though they seem to function on their own" -not reassuring in the slightest-
---
Miyu: "We should also be returning soon..."
---
Kama: "H-Hey!"
Ana: "Let's get going, even I want to dress you up too"
Kama: "In a moment, little Ana~ W-Wait!"
---
Breakdown: "...I really did that?"
---
-Natsuki does such a good job at hiding it that it took Yuri a long time to realize it. And because of that, Yuri is able to deliver the reassurance that she herself would have wanted. Demonstrating that you deserve the love of others. If you accept that for the first time, then perhaps you can begin the tumultous journey to learning to love yourself-

-It's then the side-story's CG is shown as Natsuki asks her if she really means that-

Camilla: "Many, many years."
---
Shez: "Dang... I wonder if you can cook that way."
---
Palu: "Awwwww~"
---
Sothis: "Oh, I want a picture of that." :p
Ana: "Hm, so this must be easy for you too" -she even knows how to reide pegasi too, because Hot Springs alt-
---
Sakura: "I actually am one of the cooks around!"
---
Mary: "I'm so happy you found me..."
---
Tamamo: "Maybe there's recordings of it" :p
(Aw, sweet! Thanks, Ms. Alph!) :b:

-Proceeds to happily munch on some of the popcorn-

___

She wasn't always proud of my eight sisters, since they were all prototypes ...But over time, she eventually made amends with each of them, and vice-versa, too. She's been done all she can to look after and maintain us all since. :)
___

Steven: "Go on! You should have a look around!"

Navy: "Ooooh, what's that for?" -Looking at a hammock-
___

-It's truly not her fault...-
-While Cú is casting yet another rune-
---
Rin: Now I wish my parents could have done the same...
---
Gai: "It's to rest and sleep in!"
Breakdown: "Not like I can use it..."
---
Aya: "...You're very quiet"
Lusamine: "I-I'm sorry..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll be busy tomorrow for reasons.

-While Cú is casting yet another rune-
---
Rin: Now I wish my parents could have done the same...
---
Gai: "It's to rest and sleep in!"
Breakdown: "Not like I can use it..."
---
Aya: "...You're very quiet"
Lusamine: "I-I'm sorry..."
I'll probably be somewhat busy myself with dinner prep for St. Patrick's day, so no worries.

-While Undyne starts throwing making water spears surround him in a circular pattern before launching them straight at the Lancer-
___

-Her family just slowly broke apart over the years, with both of the sisters' parents dying and Sakura being sent to live with another, and what turned out to be an awful excuse of a "family" instead...-
___

Lapis: "I personally tend to sleep in one, myself. I don't have to do it, but I like to do it! You know, just turn off for a bit and-"

Peridot: "Snore! Like this! -Tries to pretend to sleep as an example, while also making fake loud snoring sounds- "Snore!"

Lapis: -Blushed with an embarrassed expression at that...Which implies that she actually is a loud snorer- :V
___

Erm, are you quite certain you're alright, Lusamine...?

Shez: -nods- "Yep. Byleth and I were the center of attention from it as the greatest mercs who ever lived. Whichever side we'd pick was basically guaranteed to win; we were that good."
--
Blake: "Yeah, I agree."
Specter: "...I'll admit, that's quite impressive."
___

(What about you two?) -Asking Ruby and Yang their opinions-

---
---
---
---
---
Awwwwww~
---
Sitonai: "Oh... Well, they are kinda like that, though they seem to function on their own" -not reassuring in the slightest-
---
---
---
---
-Natsuki does such a good job at hiding it that it took Yuri a long time to realize it. And because of that, Yuri is able to deliver the reassurance that she herself would have wanted. Demonstrating that you deserve the love of others. If you accept that for the first time, then perhaps you can begin the tumultous journey to learning to love yourself-

-It's then the side-story's CG is shown as Natsuki asks her if she really means that-

A-And Byleth and Shez here were joining Bumblebee for it!

Shez, huh? Are you a friend of Byleth's?
___

-Not even remotely...-
___

Specter: "I'm not sure if the Bureau's ship has a specific timeframe where it's usually traveling, but it's definitely already late here..."
___

-Gaster couldn't help but chuckle a bit-
___

-The Snatcher subsequently teleports away again, before winking with his right eye, casting a spell that shrouds the area in darkness-

-Seconds later, two Snatchers show up, one facing Shez on the left, and one facing Byleth on the right-

Steven: "You separated from Menasor on your own, right?"
___

Steven: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww~!" :b:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ana: "Hm, so this must be easy for you too" -she even knows how to reide pegasi too, because Hot Springs alt-
---
Sakura: "I actually am one of the cooks around!"
---
Mary: "I'm so happy you found me..."
---
Tamamo: "Maybe there's recordings of it" :p
Camilla: "A lot of training make it so, little one."
---
Shez: "Oh, you can cook too?"
---
Palu: "As am I." :)
---
Sothis: "...May I watch them?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

___

-Not even remotely...-
___

Specter: "I'm not sure if the Bureau's ship has a specific timeframe where it's usually traveling, but it's definitely already late here..."
___

___

-The Snatcher subsequently teleports away again, before winking with his right eye, casting a spell that shrouds the area in darkness-

-Seconds later, two Snatchers show up, one facing Shez on the left, and one facing Byleth on the right-

___

Shez: "We're practically sisters with how close we are." :p
---
Byleth: "Not helping..." :urg:
---
Kanna: "Yeah, we had a great evening but I miss seeing my Mama."
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Shez: -sighs- "We gotta guess which one is the real one, right?"

Byleth: "We can always hit both."
---
Too cute... TOO CUTE!

Specter: "...I'll admit, that's quite impressive."
___

(What about you two?) -Asking Ruby and Yang their opinions-
Shez: "I know, right? But how 'bout you?" :p
---
Ruby: "...I could use a day of cookies."

Yang: "More bike rides and drinks for me." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'll probably be somewhat busy myself with dinner prep for St. Patrick's day, so no worries.

-While Undyne starts throwing making water spears surround him in a circular pattern before launching them straight at the Lancer-
___

-Her family just slowly broke apart over the years, with both of the sisters' parents dying and Sakura being sent to live with another, and what turned out to be an awful excuse of a "family" instead...-
___

Lapis: "I personally tend to sleep in one, myself. I don't have to do it, but I like to do it! You know, just turn off for a bit and-"

Peridot: "Snore! Like this! -Tries to pretend to sleep as an example, while also making fake loud snoring sounds- "Snore!"

Lapis: -Blushed with an embarrassed expression at that...Which implies that she actually is a loud snorer- :V
___

Erm, are you quite certain you're alright, Lusamine...?
-Leaving him no option but to do his best to dodge, also leaving him not able to cast the runes as quick as otherwise-
---
-Yeah... So seeing Jenny has all she'd have wanted, well, she really hopes they get appreciated for as much as possible-
---
Gai: "Would you like to try then?"
---
Lusamine: "...Why are you so concerned about me?"
Aya: "Why would we not?"
Camilla: "A lot of training make it so, little one."
---
Shez: "Oh, you can cook too?"
---
Palu: "As am I." :)
---
Sothis: "...May I watch them?"
Ana: "Makes sense" -this kid is quite stoic...-
---
Sakura: "I sure do, but I can't show it at this very moment" :p
---
Mary: "Really really?"
---
Tamamo: "Maybe we could request for them" :p

-Nitocris doesn't knows if to go along with that-

___

-Not even remotely...-
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

---
Too cute... TOO CUTE!
-That sunds like a yes to her- :p
---
Sitonai: "Look, sorry about it... But I'm stating what I know here, so... Yeah"
---
Alice: "And we got to meet most of Nanoha's family!"
---
-While the kids are draggin Kama off!-
---
Breakdown: "...I-I guess I did"
---
-Natsuki says she'll probably end regretting that if she does, Yuri asks how so, Natsuki says "Because...I'm probably gonna have a lot of free time during the weekends, from now on. So you're giving me permission to be as annoying as I want and drag you around to a lot of places", Yuri just answers with an "I see", Natsuki says "But you already said it, so you can't take it back now", Yuri smiles and says "Ah... Well, I suppose I have no choice but to accept that responsibility, then", Natsuki just answers with an "hmm"-

Monika: "...It worked out for them?"

-...Natsuki then says she knows of a good ice cream place, Yuri says then she'll finally figure out her favorite ice cream flavor. Natsuki asks what she's talking about, Yuri says "Oh, you don't remember? The first day that you came to the club... You guessed everyone's favorite ice cream flavor, but for me, you had no idea"-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Leaving him no option but to do his best to dodge, also leaving him not able to cast the runes as quick as otherwise-
---
-Yeah... So seeing Jenny has all she'd have wanted, well, she really hopes they get appreciated for as much as possible-
---
Gai: "Would you like to try then?"
---
Lusamine: "...Why are you so concerned about me?"
Aya: "Why would we not?"
-Undyne continues the barrage, forming and throwing more water spears at Cu after he attempts to dodge the others-
___

-Considering Jenny's kindness, it's certain they really will-
___

Navy: "Wow! It sounds groovy! How do I start?"

Lapis: That one is really hard to explain. You lie down somewhere and close your eyes. And think about nothing, or everything. But it may take you a little while feel comfortable enough to-"

-Cue Navy falling asleep on the floor, snoring loudly all the while-
___

B-Because you had another sudden flashback earlier...

And in addition to the fact that you're still recovering from amnesia, hostile monsters do live across these seas. It's why we also addede defense measures to this island...

---
---
---
---

---
Too cute... TOO CUTE!
-That sunds like a yes to her- :p
---
Sitonai: "Look, sorry about it... But I'm stating what I know here, so... Yeah"
---
Alice: "And we got to meet most of Nanoha's family!"
---
-While the kids are draggin Kama off!-
---
Breakdown: "...I-I guess I did"
---
-Natsuki says she'll probably end regretting that if she does, Yuri asks how so, Natsuki says "Because...I'm probably gonna have a lot of free time during the weekends, from now on. So you're giving me permission to be as annoying as I want and drag you around to a lot of places", Yuri just answers with an "I see", Natsuki says "But you already said it, so you can't take it back now", Yuri smiles and says "Ah... Well, I suppose I have no choice but to accept that responsibility, then", Natsuki just answers with an "hmm"-

Monika: "...It worked out for them?"

-...Natauki then says she knows of a good ice cream place, Yuri says then she'll finally figure out her favorite ice cream flavor. Natsuki asks what she's talking about, Yuri says "Oh, you don't remember? The first day that you came to the club... You guesses everyone's favorite ice cream flavor, but for me, you had no idea"-
Whoa, really? Byleth, I didn't know you had a sister!
___

-After all, it's still vital information about the Alliance and the Servants who are among the rebels-
___

Specter: "Heh, you kids certainly did. Thank you again for your hospitality, Mr. And Mrs. Takamachi."
___

...Perhaps Kama's the one I should be wishing luck. :p

-Shortly after they left, however, a certain scythe-wielding knight walked back into the roomdo, his arms still crossed-

___

Steven: "That's standing up for yourself! You found the strength and courage to do that on your own!"

-Neither of their ideas would work, as their short conversation alone took up enough time to let the Snatcher finish his trick attack, swiping Byleth with one of his claws-

-At the same time the Snatcher lands this attack, the darkness vanishes and the Snatcher on the left is revealed to be a cardboard cutout of the real deal, having had an illusion cast over it to make it appear like a clone instead-

___

Peridot: "That's an aspect from their interactions that was perfectly interwoven with the beginning and end of their character arcs!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom