• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
October has arrived, mortals! And the latest annual Scream Fortress event has gone live as of October 1st! It's live! It's alive! ALIVE! And that means that MERASMUS the All-Powerful Magician IS...!

...still not here because Toffee kicked his ass and he's currently out of the picture.
BB: "Maybe BB-chan shall take over this time~" :V

A part of me was thinking maybe he could summon the characters from the animes they're watching
Again, I get it, Take all the time ya need.

"Alphys is severally creeped out by the character, but she still has this to say"

P-People like playing crazy hammy villains, I suppose...

___

"So Jenny brings Atalanta and Azura to the infirmary to rest."
___

"Toffee searching the area while sending hordes of zombies after Hassan to buy only a few seconds, though he's certain Kama is alert of him as well."
___

"And the Space Pirates would arguably be even more dangerous under her leadership since she's not only just as merciless as Ridley is, but she would also fully infect all of their ranks with Phazon and immediately prioritize spreading it as their main goal."
Wade: "He does have a point though. How is Subaru not broken by all the things he saw? The man's willpower is totally unrealistic."
---
-how nice of her-
---
-while Phosphora struggles-
---
Ingrid: "If we ever see her again, she SHOULD be a priority. She's arguably more dangerous than Toffee is, and that's saying something given that he likely wants to wipe out all magic in existence."
Hayate: "I don't know..."

-Then Rem arrives, furious and hurt, killing more cultists. She demands Petelgeuse to return to return Subaru to her while cursing them over their terrible actions. Petelgeuse mockinglytells her she only wants to impress Subaru, and she tries to attack him, but cultists get in the way, which she goes to kill. Thing seem to be going on fine for her... Until the camera panned to Petelgeuse's grin as he says once more "My brain... trembles" and suddenly, Rem is held in the air...-

-Petelgeuse on a power named 'Authority of Sloth', an invisible hand, and twists Rem's limbs and neck in front of Subaru while mocking her by trying to imitate her saying "Oh, Subaru, I...~"-

-...Yeah, Wade was right that the actor is good, it's just that his most famous role is too bland-
------
-Just as Uni said-
------
-One body is observing Hassan, the other with Phosphora and it speaks to her-

Phosphora: "So, should I make you fall for someone else for the kicks of it~?"
------
-And maybe also... Take over her enemies, such as she did once to many Bounty Hunters sent to neutralize her-

Medea: "How dangerous are we speaking of...?"
(I...I guess you leave me no choice, then!)
___

"Shuriken tripped up and crashed into a wall during his attempts to avoid one."

"Hurricane tries to jump closer to Scathach to attack her and thus stop the attacks."

"The above attack allowed Rockruff to knock away and slow Hurricane down with an otherwise weak Rock Tomb."
___

"He doesn't mind being called a cute animal in this state :V"

"A catchy theme tune plays as the title screen is displayed."
-Indeed, you really have to...-
---
-She was ready to parry using her spear, until that happened-

-Then she jumped and tried to take the crown-
---
-Any worship is good worship- :V

-As they various anthropomorphic animals live in a town stablished on an island-
-indeed-
---
-better than none- :p
---
-Signum can tell Byleth's morality on this matter comes from experience?-
-Then what happens?-
---
-He tried to yield it in his mouth against a pirate-

-The results were... Pretty okay, actually-
---
-As a hardened warrior who has experienced much...-

-She does get that as one herself-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
BB: "Maybe BB-chan shall take over this time~" :V

A part of me was thinking maybe he could summon the characters from the animes they're watching
"He might still show up, then...But he won't talk much or nearly cause multi-dimensional catastrophe again :V"

-Indeed, you really have to...-
---
-She was ready to parry using her spear, until that happened-

-Then she jumped and tried to take the crown-
---
-Any worship is good worship- :V

-As they various anthropomorphic animals live in a town stablished on an island-
"Assuming it'll even work..."

"...Nevertheless ,the Ghost/Grass-type concentrates as what looks like a glowing giant nail pounds itself into Phantump's head."

___

"Hurricane is freed, and immediately feels the pain from the crown's effects."

(Ow! OW! OW! Wh-What's going on...?!)

"The mind-controlled Shuriken's crown is vulnerable as well!"
___

"He'll take what he can get it, and often be proud of it anyway :V"

They're probably gonna ask what your name is!

"And a character introduced after "Start" is pressed does indeed ask that of the player(s)."

Wade: "He does have a point though. How is Subaru not broken by all the things he saw? The man's willpower is totally unrealistic."
---
-how nice of her-
---
-while Phosphora struggles-
---
Ingrid: "If we ever see her again, she SHOULD be a priority. She's arguably more dangerous than Toffee is, and that's saying something given that he likely wants to wipe out all magic in existence."

-Then Rem arrives, furious and hurt, killing more cultists. She demands Petelgeuse to return to return Subaru to her while cursing them over their terrible actions. Petelgeuse mockinglytells her she only wants to impress Subaru, and she tries to attack him, but cultists get in the way, which she goes to kill. Thing seem to be going on fine for her... Until the camera panned to Petelgeuse's grin as he says once more "My brain... trembles" and suddenly, Rem is held in the air...-

-Petelgeuse on a power named 'Authority of Sloth', an invisible hand, and twists Rem's limbs and neck in front of Subaru while mocking her by trying to imitate her saying "Oh, Subaru, I...~"-

-...Yeah, Wade was right that the actor is good, it's just that his most famous role is too bland-
------
-Just as Uni said-
------

------
-And maybe also... Take over her enemies, such as she did once to many Bounty Hunters sent to neutralize her-

O-Oh God...

The only thing that makes this freakshow less disturbing is that we know that Subaru dying again will undo all of this.

Peridot: Impressive voice work, as creepy as it may be.
___

"Azura is immediately put under the care of Nightingale or one of the nurses. They'd probably want to check Atalanta's condition as well."

"It doesn't take long for the latter to see the fainted, injured Heshima being tended to."
___

"He's being quiet and cautious, but more than prepared to attack with a deadly spell at a moment's notice."
___

"Whether Toffee were to succeed in his goals or not...anyone who survives will still be all too vulnerable to Dark Samus and her endless supply of Phazon so long as she is still standing."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Pearl was clearly eager to step away from the subject, but her point wasn't wrong, so they get on the move again."
___

"Laps sends an entire wave at him."

Meta Knight: Very well...

"Revali clone shooting volleys of arrows with deadly accuracy."

"Possibly..."
-indeed they move-
---
Link: "..." -uses his shield to surf on said wave :V-

-they clash with the real Revali's arrows-

Daruk: -rolls away-

-Then what happens?-
---
-He tried to yield it in his mouth against a pirate-

-The results were... Pretty okay, actually-
---
-As a hardened warrior who has experienced much...-

-She does get that as one herself-
-I have no idea-
---
Kanna: "Papa can still fight?"
---
-so no arguing over morals?-

------
-Just as Uni said-
------

------

O-Oh God...

The only thing that makes this freakshow less disturbing is that we know that Subaru dying again will undo all of this.

___

"Azura is immediately put under the care of Nightingale or one of the nurses. They'd probably want to check Atalanta's condition as well."

"It doesn't take long for the latter to see the fainted, injured Heshima being tended to."
___

"He's being quiet and cautious, but more than prepared to attack with a deadly spell at a moment's notice."
___

"Whether Toffee were to succeed in his goals or not...anyone who survives will still be all too vulnerable to Dark Samus and her endless supply of Phazon so long as she is still standing."
Wade: "I know, right?!"
---
Mipha: "May I help, Nightingale?"
---
Phosphora: :glare: -somehow defiant, although unable to attack-
---
Ingrid: "Her mere existence makes her a galaxy-level threat. Imagine how much worse she can be if she actually starts doing something."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed they move-
---
Link: "..." -uses his shield to surf on said wave :V-

-they clash with the real Revali's arrows-

Daruk: -rolls away-
"Seeing more smaller hostile Metroid creatures crawling around, most entering through vents."
___

"She makes the wave move further away from herself."

"Make for a stalemate..."

"The clone follows him in dissolved form for a short distance...Before deciding to focus on Link instead.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Seeing more smaller hostile Metroid creatures crawling around, most entering through vents."
___

"She makes the wave move further away from herself."

"Make for a stalemate..."

"The clone follows him in dissolved form for a short distance...Before deciding to focus on Link instead.
-Weiss ready to do an ice attack-
---
-he tries to surf over it-

-which greatly annoys Revali-

-OH NO-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Weiss ready to do an ice attack-
---
-he tries to surf over it-

-which greatly annoys Revali-

-OH NO-
"Same goes for Winter, who stays on her trainer's shoulder while freezing several, but not quite all of them with an Ice Beam."
___

"It rises, basically the wave is trying to keep him away from Lapis."

"How dare this thing imitate him so accurately?!"

"Lonk is ambushed by Water-Daruk!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Same goes for Winter, who stays on her trainer's shoulder while freezing several, but not quite all of them with an Ice Beam."
___

"It rises, basically the wave is trying to keep him away from Lapis."

"How dare this thing imitate him so accurately?!"

"Lonk is ambushed by Water-Daruk!"
-they didn't know the ice weakness, it just happens to be what they naturally use- :p
---
Link: :glare: -then Daruk- "WHAT?!"

Revali: -feeling VERY insulted-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Assuming it'll even work..."

"...Nevertheless ,the Ghost/Grass-type concentrates as what looks like a glowing giant nail pounds itself into Phantump's head."

___

"Hurricane is freed, and immediately feels the pain from the crown's effects."

(Ow! OW! OW! Wh-What's going on...?!)

"The mind-controlled Shuriken's crown is vulnerable as well!"
___

"He'll take what he can get it, and often be proud of it anyway :V"

They're probably gonna ask what your name is!

"And a character introduced after "Start" is pressed does indeed ask that of the player(s)."
-The Phazon-controlled android doesn't takes any chances and shoots-
---
-Scáthach swapped to Assassin and threw a dagger at it with the intent to break it-
---
-In this case a pair of tiny racoons as they are in an airport-

Paris: "So to that island from the introduction after some question?"
O-Oh God...

___

___

___

---
---
---
Ingrid: "Her mere existence makes her a galaxy-level threat. Imagine how much worse she can be if she actually starts doing something."
Medea: "But think about this, how will he die this time?"

Osakabehime: "Maybe this guy will kill him? Or he's chained to awall so... Starvation? That would even worse"

-Subaru is by this point is crying furious and tries to get to Petelgeuse, finally speaking the archbishop's name as he repeatdly says he'll kill him over and over, Petelgeuse delighted as he told to the cultists, who he called Fingers, to keep on with their tasks, as he decides to just leave Subaru there. Before fully going and dropping Rem's body, he noticed she was still barely alive, so he observed and calmly complimented her on fighting for her beloved, but also saying it was in vain since he didn't learn of her feelings and it was in vain, smirking as she calls her slothful and gets going, laughing-
---
Atalanta: "Aaah..." -tried to go to him-

Nightingale: "We need anything in our hands to save our patients, quick!"
---
Kama: "I think I should take that as a yes~"
---
Medea: "...She must be stopped"
-I have no idea-
---
Kanna: "Papa can still fight?"
---
-so no arguing over morals?-
-What shall they do with the dragon?-
---
-He will try all he can, stealing a move from Gilgamesh and projecting blades in the air to throw-
---
-Maybe it's just... Not the time-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The Phazon-controlled android doesn't takes any chances and shoots-
---
-Scáthach swapped to Assassin and threw a dagger at it with the intent to break it-
---
-In this case a pair of tiny racoons as they are in an airport-

Paris: "So to that island from the introduction after some question?"
"He can't avoid it, and his already halved HP is reduced to a small fraction of it's maximum amount."
___

"The crown is shattered into hundreds of pieces, and as a result, Shuriken is freed from it's influence as well."

(Owwww...Augh...Where...are we...?) "In pain"

___

Yeah! You're understanding it!

---
---
---

Osakabehime: "Maybe this guy will kill him? Or he's chained to awall so... Starvation? That would even worse"

-Subaru is by this point is crying furious and tries to get to Petelgeuse, finally speaking the archbishop's name as he repeatdly says he'll kill him over and over, Petelgeuse delighted as he told to the cultists, who he called Fingers, to keep on with their tasks, as he decides to just leave Subaru there. Before fully going and dropping Rem's body, he noticed she was still barely alive, so he observed and calmly complimented her on fighting for her beloved, but also saying it was in vain since he didn't learn of her feelings and it was in vain, smirking as she calls her slothful and gets going, laughing-
---

---
---
...Wait a minute...W-We haven't exactly learned what Puck's involvement in this situation was...
___

Let's hope these two are just exhausted and not actually hurt..."Leaves Azura in Nightingale and Mipha's care."

"Is Ata too weak?"
___

Charging at unknown enemy under the arrogant impression you're going to defeat them, right then and there. You made a common, yet very costly mistake.
___

Moon: ...Toffee is out of his mind for allying with such a being.

"She knew he was merciless, but working with someone with that kind of power..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"So the Ice Queen and ice Pokemon have an advantage against Zebess species by default :p"
___

"It tries to punch him in the face!"

"There can be only ONE Revali!"
-pretty much- :p

Weiss: "Whoa... that was effective."
---
-but he dodges by surfing around it-

-Flylander :V-

-What shall they do with the dragon?-
---
-He will try all he can, stealing a move from Gilgamesh and projecting blades in the air to throw-
---
-Maybe it's just... Not the time-
-hug more?-
---
-BADASS-
---
-maybe not...-

-so they fight-

---

---
---
...Wait a minute...W-We haven't exactly learned what Puck's involvement in this situation was...
___

Let's hope these two are just exhausted and not actually hurt..."Leaves Azura in Nightingale and Mipha's care."

"Is Ata too weak?"
___

Charging at unknown enemy under the arrogant impression you're going to defeat them, right then and there. You made a common, yet very costly mistake.
___

"She knew he was merciless, but working with someone with that kind of power..."
Zelda: "...Alphys is right!"
---
Mipha: -nods- "Understood." -helps with healing-
---
Phosphora: "Did I?" :smirk:
---
Ingrid: "But it's also a perfect trump card; if he fails, she infects all the people of Mewni, eventually killing them through the sheer radiation of Phazon.

If she goes rogue, she can just do the same on a universal scale instead. No matter what, Mewni and its royal family is no more.

And as long as someone is infected, she never truly dies, as she has become the embodiment of the very energy she uses.

Like I said, she's a much more dangerous threat than Toffee is. Studying malevolent forces as a hobby to pass the time sure paid off." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He can't avoid it, and his already halved HP is reduced to a small fraction of it's maximum amount."
___

"The crown is shattered into hundreds of pieces, and as a result, Shuriken is freed from it's influence as well."

(Owwww...Augh...Where...are we...?) "In pain"

___

Yeah! You're understanding it!

-And it's not like it stops at once-
---
Scáthach: "The plant and the Queen are left..."
---
Paris: "Okay..." -he entered a name and customized his character-
___

"Is Ata too weak?"
___

___

---
---
---
Ingrid: "But it's also a perfect trump card; if he fails, she infects all the people of Mewni, eventually killing them through the sheer radiation of Phazon.

If she goes rogue, she can just do the same on a universal scale instead. No matter what, Mewni and its royal family is no more.

And as long as someone is infected, she never truly dies, as she has become the embodiment of the very energy she uses.

Like I said, she's a much more dangerous threat than Toffee is. Studying malevolent forces as a hobby to pass the time sure paid off." :p
Osakabehime: "Seems he froze the cultists last time..."

-This playing as the following events pass-

-Rem with her last ounce of strength, uses magic to free and heal Subaru, and with her last breaths, tells him to live and that she loves him, Subaru holding her now lifeless body and crying, only to come out of the cave later, still holding her lifeless body. As he walks back to the mansion, he mutters Petelgeuse's name, and sees the village once again slaughtered, followed by entering the mansion, covered in snow, he sees dead cultists everywhere, and cries loudly once more upon seeing a dead Ram-

-It's then he sees something atop the mansion, a large beast emerging as it caused the blizzard, which then stared at him...-

-The beast, whose voice reveals it's Puck, just says "sleep... alongside my daughter" as the camera pans behind Subaru and his head falls, the credits playing over the scene as instead of the ED, the above song continues up until the end-

Everyone:

-----------------------
-Yes, she is too weak, so Mipha should tend her-
-----------------------
Kama: "I mean, what else can you do now~?" -has a barrage of arrows ready-
-----------------------
Medea: "...How do we track all of the substance she's made of?!"
-hug more?-
---
-BADASS-
---
-maybe not...-

-so they fight-
-But after that?-
---
-What does Kanna think of this?-
---
-Going through waves of Sentries-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-And it's not like it stops at once-
---
Scáthach: "The plant and the Queen are left..."
---
Paris: "Okay..." -he entered a name and customized his character-
"Phantump isn't doing well..."
___

(What are you talking about...?)

(Let us take care of it.)
___

"To an island?!"

---
---
---

Osakabehime: "Seems he froze the cultists last time..."

-This playing as the following events pass-

-Rem with her last ounce of strength, uses magic to free and heal Subaru, and with her last breaths, tells him to live and that she loves him, Subaru holding her now lifeless body and crying, only to come out of the cave later, still holding her lifeless body. As he walks back to the mansion, he mutters Petelgeuse's name, and sees the village once again slaughtered, followed by entereing the mansion, covered in snow, he sees dead cultists everywhere, and cries loudly once more upon seeing a dead Ram-

-It's then he sees something atop the mansion a large beast emerging as it caused the blizzard, which then stared at him...-

-The beast, whose voice reveals it's Puck, just says "sleep... alongside my daughter" as the camera pans behind Subaru and his head falls, the credits playing over the scene as instead of the ED, the above song continues up until the end-

Everyone:

-----------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------
...D-Did he become THAT and doa-all of this...B-Because oof what happened to..Emilia?!

"Hands covering her mouth in absolute shock."

___

"So, she too, is left in Mipha's care."
___

What are you planning? "Suspicious"
___

Marco: Didn't help you find out about the guy who recruited her...

Moon: ...If only we had a sample the scientists could safely study..."None of them are aware that Altera was infected with it."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Phantump isn't doing well..."
___

(What are you talking about...?)

(Let us take care of it.)
___

"To an island?!"
-Not at all, Trainer worried he's taking long-
---
-The Plant is using side-B-
---
-And his character arrives there!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Even more than usual...)
___

"He charges him like Daruk can!"

"He has to take this copycat down!"
Weiss: "Then we do it more."
---
-Link one again tries to surf around it-

-ABSOLUTELY... except it aims for the Meta Knight clone instead-

-his logic? the clones would only know of the skills of the one they copy, or at least that's what he assumes-

-But after that?-
---
-What does Kanna think of this?-
---
-Going through waves of Sentries-
-dunno-
---
Kanna: Papa fights like Gil-kun...
---
1601776744922.png

-----------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------
...D-Did he become THAT and doa-all of this...B-Because oof what happened to..Emilia?!

___

___

___

Moon: ...If only we had a sample the scientists could safely study..."None of them are aware that Altera was infected with it."
-Zelda is speechless-
---
Mipha: -tends to Ata-
---
-it's then that a giant boulder crashed into the battlefield-

-Toffee realizes what's going on; no way would Phosphora's boss agree to such a stupidly reckless plan, right?-
---
Ingrid: "...Now I wish I had kept my arm. But either way, we should focus on finding Star now. We have no signs of Dark Samus being reborn yet, so no point in dealing with an issue that isn't there. Just keep it in mind for now."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-Zelda is speechless-
---
---

-Toffee realizes what's going on; no way would Phosphora's boss agree to such a stupidly reckless plan, right?-
---
Ingrid: "...Now I wish I had kept my arm. But either way, we should focus on finding Star now. We have no signs of Dark Samus being reborn yet, so no point in dealing with an issue that isn't there. Just keep it in mind for now."
Blackbeard: "........Dude...This guy is scary..."

Medea: "If they wanted to shock the audience.......They did..."

-Subaru then wakes up in front of the apple vendor again, and hugged the alive Rem besides him-
---
-While her mother and Master observe-
---
Kama: "............Does...Does that boulder have eyes?!"
---
BB: "Excuse you, I did mention the Velber is infected with it"
"Weakly trying to hover away..."
___

"Rockruff takes the hit knowing it won't hurt him too much."
___

Check out this island!
-It won't allow it, doing some scattershot bullets-
---
-MAGIC BLAST FROM SEMIRAMIS-
---
Paris: "Okay" -he walking through it-
-dunno-
---
---
-I mean, they really need to do something about her current state...-

-Hmmmm, gotta think...-
---
-That's awesome-
---
Signum: "..." -is glad a Hades Unit Nanoha was controlling and seeing through got taken down, that way she wouldn't see this-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Hmmmm, gotta think...-
---
-That's awesome-
---
Signum: "..." -is glad a Hades Unit Nanoha was controlling and seeing through got taken down, that way she wouldn't see this-
-thinking thonkang-
---
-she hyped!-
---
Byleth: -Sentry blood on her clothes, looking at Signum- "Something wrong?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Subaru then wakes up in front of the apple vendor again, and hugged the alive Rem besides him-
---
---
---

---
---
"He's so weak..."
___

"Does it work?!"
___

There is a town here!

---

-his logic? the clones would only know of the skills of the one they copy, or at least that's what he assumes-
(Right!)

Peatl: Then finish them off!
___

"Lapis always redirects the wave."

"It worked out, as the Meta Knight clone is hit!"

---

-dunno-
---
---

-Zelda is speechless-
---
---

---

---
---
---

---
---

-Hmmmm, gotta think...-
---
-That's awesome-
---
Th-They really did...
___

"Her Pokemon remains severally injured..."
___

...This can't possibly be your plan...
___

"Retcon what Moon said then :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
Th-They really did...
___

___

___

Zelda: "Awwwwwww... She must be so happy for that hug."
---
Mipha: "It'll be alright. I can help."
---
Phosphora: "Who said it was mine?" :p

-Cragalanche rushes towards Kama!-
---
Ingrid: "Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention earli- WAIT, THE VELBER?!"

(Right!)

Peatl: Then finish them off!
___

"Lapis always redirects the wave."

"It worked out, as the Meta Knight clone is hit!"
-YEE-
---
-Link is very annoyed by this, trying to freeze the water with Blizzard Orb, then cutting through it-

-and Meta Knight noticed?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-YEE-
---
-Link is very annoyed by this, trying to freeze the water with Blizzard Orb, then cutting through it-

-and Meta Knight noticed?-
"Freezing Metroid enemies from a safe distance per Weiss' wishes."

"Amethyst was spin dashing into the frozen mooks to destroy them."
___

"It works, separating him from the rest of the wave as Lapis sends several giant water fists to punch him instead."

Meta Knight: Hmm. Well played.

"He doesn't hesitate to attack the Revali clone with Mach Tornado."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-thinking thonkang-
---
-she hyped!-
---
Byleth: -Sentry blood on her clothes, looking at Signum- "Something wrong?"
-Hmhmhm...-
---
-Too distracted, gets hit- :p
---
Signum: Takamachi... Hayate... I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise. "It is nothing"
"He's so weak..."
___

"Does it work?!"
___

There is a town here!
-So fragile, easy to crush...-
---
-NOT NOW-
---
Paris: "And many live in it!"
Th-They really did...
___

___

___

---
---

---
Hayate: "He really cares a lot for her..." -good for Peridot-

-The apple vendor teases by saying the lovebirds should have their moment elsewhere, Subaru apologizes, take's Rem's hand, and intends to go back to Crusch's mansion, the last shot of the episode being of him glaring, clearly enraged yet determined to solve what he just experienced, as the episode's name comes in, 'The Outside of Madness'-
---
Atalanta: "Heal... Him..."
---
-Who made a flip to get away-
---
BB: -Points at Altera bedridden-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So fragile, easy to crush...-
---
-NOT NOW-
---
Paris: "And many live in it!"
(I...must...escape...)

"One more hit would make him faint..."

___

"Rockruff uses Sand Attack trying to blur Semi's vision."

___

Every island and town is different for every player! I think. I haven't seen anyone else play the game besides me!

---
---

---

-The apple vendor teases by saying the lovebirds should have their moment elsewhere, Subaru apologizes, take's Rem's hand, and intends to go back to Crusch's mansion, the last shot of the episode being of him glaring, clearly enraged yet determined to solve what he just experienced, as the episode's name comes in, 'The Outside of Madness'-
---
---
---
Peridot: EEEEEEEEEEE-!

This is so extremely sweet!

...But...Oh God, does he ever have a problem on his hands right now...He's going to have to figure how to stop Petelgeuse before any of his friends die and before Puck goes off the deep end...

___

"Atalanta's still worried about him...But she needs help right now, too..."
___

You're more reckless than I had even realized. "Blasts the boulder with lightning via the Brutum Fulmen spell"
___

Moon: Good Heavens!

Marco: ...Oh no....

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I...must...escape...)

"One more hit would make him faint..."

___

"Rockruff uses Sand Attack trying to blur Semi's vision."

___

Every island and town is different for every player! I think. I haven't seen anyone else play the game besides me!
-Which is what occurs-
---
-It seems to have taken effect-
---
Paris: "I wonder where should I put this tent..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Which is what occurs-
---
-It seems to have taken effect-
---
Paris: "I wonder where should I put this tent..."
"Collapsed."

"Neither his trainer nor anyone else are around. He's completely helpless..."

___

"Then he jumps at the crown intending to knock it off of her head!"

___

Take a look around and introduce yourself to your new neighbors! Maybe you'll want to live closer to one than the others!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Freezing Metroid enemies from a safe distance per Weiss' wishes."

"Amethyst was spin dashing into the frozen mooks to destroy them."
___

"It works, separating him from the rest of the wave as Lapis sends several giant water fists to punch him instead."

Meta Knight: Hmm. Well played.

"He doesn't hesitate to attack the Revali clone with Mach Tornado."
Weiss: "Alright, I think we know how to beat them easily now." :p
---
Link: -dual wielding a Blizzard Rod and his sword, spinning them around to make a chain of freezing the fists and hitting them-

-while Revali fires volleys of arrows at the Meta Knight clone-

-Hmhmhm...-
---
-Too distracted, gets hit- :p
---
Signum: Takamachi... Hayate... I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise. "It is nothing"
-yee?-
---

---
-promise?-

Byleth: "Then let's keep moving."

---
---
---

...But...Oh God, does he ever have a problem on his hands right now...He's going to have to figure how to stop Petelgeuse before any of his friends die and before Puck goes off the deep end...

___

___

You're more reckless than I had even realized. "Blasts the boulder with lightning via the Brutum Fulmen spell"
___

Zelda: "For now, I hope this is wholesome."
---
Mipha: "I'll focus on him then." :)
---
-it doesn't work; Cragalanche is basically invulnerable aside from a single spot on his back... which is covered by Viridi giving it a Back Shield-

-the Goddess of Nature does NOT take kindly to Toffee attacking AND stealing one of her enforcers-

-said shield will dissapear after some time but for now, he is effectively without weaknesses-
---
Ingrid: "Her, of all people?! That's terrible news, Blossom."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
-it doesn't work; Cragalanche is basically invulnerable aside from a single spot on his back... which is covered by Viridi giving it a Back Shield-

-the Goddess of Nature does NOT take kindly to Toffee attacking AND stealing one of her enforcers-

-said shield will dissapear after some time but for now, he is effectively without weaknesses-
---
Osakabehime: "So that would mean that he would have to stop Petelgeuse before he gets to her, right?"

-And it won't, Zelda- :V

-Next episode starts with Subaru and Rem entering the gate of Crusch's mansion, there Wilhelm spoke with some Treasurer of a Merchant Guild who presented himself to Subaru, and after he was gone, he laid to Crusch that Roswaal's mansion will be attacked soon... Which they supposed was gonna happen anyway because of Emilia being a half-elf. She asks him why they should help him with that, since they only healed him due to a deal-

-She asks for Emilia's elimination from the Royal Selection in exchange for dealing with the Cult... Subaru, begrudgingly accepts aaaand... Crusch still says she won't help, under the logic that Emilia will not last as a Royal candidate anyway due to the prejudge everyone has over a half-elf-
---
Atalanta: "Thanks..." -and quick-
-Thanks to Mipha; Nanoha, Fate and Hayate should be able to get up soon-
---

-Kama knows her arrows won't work in such creature, so she instead sent her vajra to hit him-
---
BB: "I know, I'm surprised you passed it up until now"
"Collapsed."

"Neither his trainer nor anyone else are around. He's completely helpless..."

___

"Then he jumps at the crown intending to knock it off of her head!"

___

Take a look around and introduce yourself to your new neighbors! Maybe you'll want to live closer to one than the others!
-Meaning he is now fully at her mercy...-
---
-It seems like it's going to work!-
---
-Paris does so, and starts to speak with the animal inhabitants-
-yee?-
---

---
-promise?-

Byleth: "Then let's keep moving."
Tiki: "Corrin..."
---
-Shirou is pissed at seeing his kid hurt-
---
-She told Hayate and Nanoha beforehand that she would try to spare as many Sentries and monsters as possible, seeing how they are doing this out of no option, and had tried before to dialogue. It was a thing done with KoP via Nanoha controlling a Hades unit to speak from, and managed with some-

-Plus she tries too kill as little as possible in canon since she knows Hayate wouldn't want that-

-She just nods-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Meaning he is now fully at her mercy...-
---
-It seems like it's going to work!-
---
-Paris does so, and starts to speak with the animal inhabitants-
"What will she do with him...?"

___

"Crown knocked off!"
___

Are you finding any townspeople you wants to friends with?

Weiss: "Alright, I think we know how to beat them easily now." :p
---
Link: -dual wielding a Blizzard Rod and his sword, spinning them around to make a chain of freezing the fists and hitting them-

-while Revali fires volleys of arrows at the Meta Knight clone-
(I think so too.) "Confident smile"

___

"Lapis sends even more at them from multiple directions at once."

"The clone of Meta Knight is evading them, but is on the defensive and unable to land any hits on Revali."

---
---

---
Osakabehime: "So that would mean that he would have to stop Petelgeuse before he gets to her, right?"

-Next episode starts with Subaru and Rem entering the gate of Crusch's mansion, there Wilhelm spoke with some Treasurer of a Merchant Guild who presented himself to Subaru, and after he was gone, he laid to Crusch that Roswaal's mansion will be attacked soon... Which they supposed was gonna happen anyway because of Emilia being a half-elf. She asks him why they should help him with that, since they only healed him due to a deal-

-She asks for Emilia's elimination from the Royal Selection in exchange for dealing with the Cult... Subaru, begrudgingly accepts aaaand... Crusch still says she won't help, under the logic that Emilia will not last as a Royal candidate anyway due to the prejudge everyone has over a half-elf-
---
---

-Kama knows her arrows won't work in such creature, so she instead sent her vajra to hit him-
---
This is still going badly...Solving it this early seems too easy, so of course they won't succeed.
___

"Atalanta's thoughts?"

"Jenny was relieved and grateful. Not just that they're tending to Ata and Azura, but that they took good care of the Aces Trio as well. She was really worried about the kids..."

___

Another divine power, another problem to get rid of. "Not impressed, but he still launches the fireball, knowing that Cragalanche and Viridi are the priority over Qrow for now"
___

Moon: Can...Can she still be saved? Has the Phazon been fully contained?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"What will she do with him...?"

___

"Crown knocked off!"
___

Are you finding any townspeople you wants to friends with?
-Maybe corrupt...-
---
Semiramis: "AAAH!" -intense headache-
---
Paris: "Hmmm, let's see... There's so many..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "Corrin..."
---
-Shirou is pissed at seeing his kid hurt-
---
-She told Hayate and Nanoha beforehand that she would try to spare as many Sentries and monsters as possible, seeing how they are doing this out of no option, and had tried before to dialogue. It was a thing done with KoP via Nanoha controlling a Hades unit to speak from, and managed with some-

-Plus she tries too kill as little as possible in canon since she knows Hayate wouldn't want that-

-She just nods-
Kamui: "That's... not my name..."
---
-and attacc?-
---
-would Signum tell her these are people who do this due to not having any options?-

(I think so too.) "Confident smile"

___

"Lapis sends even more at them from multiple directions at once."

"The clone of Meta Knight is evading them, but is on the defensive and unable to land any hits on Revali."
-Weiss was just as confident-
---
Link: "I ****ing hate this..." :glare:

-while Revali fires more volleys at it, specifically ice arrows-

---
---

---
This is still going badly...Solving it this early seems too easy, so of course they won't succeed.
___

"Atalanta's thoughts?"

"Jenny was relieved and grateful. Not just that they're tending to Ata and Azura, but that they took good care of the Aces Trio as well. She was really worried about the kids..."

___

Another divine power, another problem to get rid of. "Not impressed, but he still launches the fireball, knowing that Cragalanche and Viridi are the priority over Qrow for now"
___

Zelda: "Unfortunately..."
---
Mipha: -to Nightingale- "The three kids should be up in no time, by the way."
---
-the vajra is as effective as Kama's arrows would be-

-and the fireball also doesn't do much-

-their best chance at winning is waiting it out... and not getting hit- :p
---
Ingrid: "What Moon said?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

"With this strategy, even the sheer number of these creatures was unthreatening to them, unlike the Zebesians since they are simpler lifeforms."
___

"The water arms eventually restrain him."

"The arrows haven't landed so far, but the Meta Knight clone hasn't had s single chance to strike back."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

"Atalanta's thoughts?"

___

___

---
---

---
-Subaru yells at Crusch on why she would do nothing, and Felix tries to interject before Crusch stops him. She then asks a very logical question: How does he know the Witch's Cult will attack? Unless he was a member, it wouldn't make sense. And indeed, Subaru just... Can't explain it... He just yells in anger about how everyone is going to die and that cult deserves to die, kneeling and begging to her that must kill them-

-Crusch is like "so you're lying to yourself and only using Emilia as an excuse to deal with your hatred for them", he yells that no, then she brings a point that stuck out: He hasn't said he wants to save her... He approaches menacingly before Wilhelm gets in his way, and Rem begs her to calm down. Crusch calmly stepped up, saying she has a Blessing in wind magic that allows her to know when someone's lying, and knows he isn't lying... But it's clear it's because he convinced himself of something that he believes as trust, and calls that madness-

Hayate: "...Partially, she isn't wrong..."

Medea: "He's too blinded by own anger... That might cost him lots in this loop"
---------------------
Nightingale: "Good, albeit we still have plenty of patients..."

Fate: "We can fight soon then?"
---------------------
Kama: -Sigh- "Another pain in the ass, won't this one be..."
---------------------
BB: "Luckily she was brought immediately after infection. How lucky that is depends on perspective"
"It's a spirit, after all. A fairly weak one, but a spirit with potential nonetheless."
___

(M-Mother!)

"Goes to her"
___

"Any personal favorites?:p"
-Indeed, and again, it's known the incorporeal can still be affected by Phazon-
---
Semiramis: "What... Happened...?"
---
-None in particular, I don't play it much- :p
---
-and attacc?-
---
-would Signum tell her these are people who do this due to not having any options?-
Tiki: "Sorry, I still am too used to it..."
---
-He does attacc, projecting blades he remembers to shoot them down-
---
-I thought she already did...?<

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-and attacc?-
---

---

---
---

---
-Subaru yells at Crusch on why she would do nothing, and Felix tries to interject before Crusch stops him. She then asks a very logical question: How does he know the Witch's Cult will attack? Unless he was a member, it wouldn't make sense. And indeed, Subaru just... Can't explain it... He just yells in anger about how everyone is going to die and that cult deserves to die, kneeling and begging to her that must kill them-

-Crusch is like "so you're lying to yourself and only using Emilia as an excuse to deal with your hatred for them", he yells that no, then she brings a point that stuck out: He hasn't said he wants to save her... He approaches menacingly before Wilhelm gets in his way, and Rem begs her to calm down. Crusch calmly stepped up, saying she has a Blessing in wind magic that allows her to know when someone's lying, and knows he isn't lying... But it's clear it's because he convinced himself of something that he believes as trust, and calls that madness-

---------------------

---------------------
---------------------
BB: "Luckily she was brought immediately after infection. How lucky that is depends on perspective"

---
---

---
---
He'll have to do it all over again...
___

Thank you for this..

"Atalanta's thoughts?"
Unreplied, Digi.
___

"Brutum Fulmen is cast at Viridi and the boulder."
___

Moon: Luck?!

---
---
"This should be perfect..."
___

(One of the monsters put crowns on you all, and they turned you evil. But you're okay now...)

(Except Piranha Plant...)
___

"In that case...He comes across the villager modeled after DK :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"With this strategy, even the sheer number of these creatures was unthreatening to them, unlike the Zebesians since they are simpler lifeforms."
___

"The water arms eventually restrain him."

"The arrows haven't landed so far, but the Meta Knight clone hasn't had s single chance to strike back."
Weiss: :smirk:
---
Link: "Are you serious?!"

-Meta Knight tries to catch one of the arrows with his blade for an ice sword because Star Allies?-

---
---
Kamui: "Understandable... but I'd like it if you tried."
---
Kanna: "Papa!"
---
I thought she just thought it?

---------------------

---------------------
---------------------
___

Thank you for this..

Unreplied, Digi.
___

___

Zelda: "Poor him..."
---
Mipha: "You should still rest a bit..."
---
-Viridi casts a Reflect Barrier, returning the Brutum Fulmen at Toffee-

-Cragalance just tanks it while rushing at Kama-
---
Ingrid: "It's lucky indeed. Imagine how much people she could have infected if it had taken some time before finding out."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: :smirk:
---
Link: "Are you serious?!"

-Meta Knight tries to catch one of the arrows with his blade for an ice sword because Star Allies?-
"Equally smug."

___

"It slams him on the ground, lifts him back up, then attempts to send five water fist punches to the face."

"He does, and he succeeds. Meaning the Revali clone is in immediate danger of being defeated..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

Thank you for this..

Unreplied, Digi.
___

___

---
---

---
Ingrid: "It's lucky indeed. Imagine how much people she could have infected if it had taken some time before finding out."
-Subaru bits his lip in frustration and goes off, not before sarcastically telling Crusch he hopes she becomes a great Queen, a tyrant that would leave the weak to die-

-He next goes to Priscilla's mansion-

Everyone: "Dude! No!"
---
Atalanta: I hope he can wake up soon...

Nanoha: "But... I must do something!"
---
-Who does a flip to the side to dodge, and then does lasers!-
---
BB: "Better in this stage than when overtaken"
"This should be perfect..."
___

(One of the monsters put crowns on you all, and they turned you evil. But you're okay now...)

(Except Piranha Plant...)
___

"In that case...He comes across the villager modeled after DK :p"
-A beam is being charged-
---
-The Plant is left, indeed, and still attacks-
---
PAris: "Oh, a gorilla!"
Kamui: "Understandable... but I'd like it if you tried."
---
Kanna: "Papa!"
---
I thought she just thought it?
Tiki: "Kamui..."
---
Shirou: You won't get to her! -Killed two-
---
Not really? Right as they met and they began to fight...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A beam is being charged-
---
-The Plant is left, indeed, and still attacks-
---
PAris: "Oh, a gorilla!"
"The ghostly grass Pokemon is helpless to avoid it."
___

(We gotta help her!)

(You're hurt, Shurikem!) "Legitimately worried about him"

___

Yeah! There's a villager!

---
---

---
-Subaru bits his lip in frustration and goes off, now before sarcastically telling Crusch he hopes she becomes a great Queen, a tyrant that would leave the weak to die-

-He next goes to Priscilla's mansion-

Everyone: "Dude! No!"
---
Atalanta: I hope he can wake up soon...

Nanoha: "But... I must do something!"
---
-Who does a flip to the side to dodge, and then does lasers!-
---
BB: "Better in this stage than when overtaken"
DAMN IT, DUDE! DON'T GO TO HER!
___

"She can see that he's safe and sound, at least..."

Nano. If you push yourself now, you might get hurt again and won't be able to help later...
___

"Toffer just reflects it right back, effortlessly."
___

Moon: But you're saying whether her condition improves or not is lbased on luck?

Top Bottom