• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-...Oh, that one...-
---
Scáthach: "...Sounds too dangerous, could end going for their hearts instead, but I can try with copies"
---
Paris: "The animals one looks kinda cute..."
"He slowly damage the mysterious being over time, but he'd also put himself at high risk with only half of his maximum HP left..."

___

(It really does mostly targets hearts, huh...)
___

"Apollo offended? :V"

Is that the one you wish play?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"It's very difficult for anyone to counter what amounts to a hazardous RNG that affects anyone in the surrounding area."

(Yeah! He trained way before even any of you were around, after all!)

Pearl: ...Semblance? Are you saying he has some kind of luck as a power?

"The Vulpix nodded."
___

"The attempt to trap him failed, but she had one last trick up her sleeve: clones, one mimicking each of her opponents, constructed from water, suddenly formed from her huge water sources. They formed just before Stasis was activated and act independently from Lapis' will, each one blocking the originals."

"The Dreamlanders were all caught off-guard by this one, even Meta Knight."
Yang: "He can inflict bad luck upon others, either willingly by focusing his Aura to target someone specifically or randomly without him having any control on when or who it targets."

-...that explains why he often keeps his distance, doesn't it?-
---
Revali: "Wait what?! HOW DARE SHE COPY THE GREAT REVALI?!" -mad birb-

Tiki: "It's fine right not, Kamui..."
---
-He is doing an attempt...-
---
Signum: "No, the majority of them do this because they're out of options"
-she cries-
---
-works?-
---
Byleth: "I'm not taking chances..."

-Behaving in a more cartoonish manner, which is comparable to a Looney Tune, Petelgeuse basks at Subaru's despair, saying that his brain trembles-

Hayate: "That voice... Is that... They... They got Kirito to voice this lunatic?!"

Medea: "That cardboard of a main character?! No way!"

-When he asks to a cultist how he arrived here, he's told that by a dragon carriage, and begins to describe how wonderful dragons are as diligent creatures while walking in circles, and when he's told they killed them, he says a dead dragon is just like sloth. He then tells the cultists they should eliminate all in the area, and when he is told Rem is alive, he cartoonishly starts punching the cultist that said so and screams that this is sloth, calling at Satella to forgive them and that they should pay with love-

-I can't do justice to this character- :p
------
Atalanta: -Clearly mentally exhausted-
------
-I mean, Kama is an actual love and lust deity, so likely not much for Phosphy to fight back in that area, good looking and flirty as she is-

-The Semblance should be useful though-
------
-Somehow it is less surprising than it sounds...-
Everyone can voicd act in the right role, I suppose!

Peridot: This clod is a lunatic with blind loyalty!
___

Should I eecort her to the infirmary, too...?

"Referring to Ata, who's been through far too much tonigjt."

___

"It even makes Toffee miss several of his spells aimed at Hassan. But at least Phosphora has been detained."
___

Moon: You suspect she could escape...?

"Marco just stays by Lily's side."
Wade: "SAO had bad writing, not a bad cast. Know the difference." :p
---
Blake: simply nods-
---
-no, but she could have brief moments of being able to act on her own before the love brings her back :V-

-at least, this tells Toffee that Qrow is still around...-
---
Ingrid: "There's no way she can escape... however, she did infect the arm that Byleth cut, and could make an entirely new body out of it."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "He can inflict bad luck upon others, either willingly by focusing his Aura to target someone specifically or randomly without him having any control on when or who it targets."

-...that explains why he often keeps his distance, doesn't it?-
---
Revali: "Wait what?! HOW DARE SHE COPY THE GREAT REVALI?!" -mad birb-
Pearl: He...He can't even fully control his own power? That would explain his frequent absences...Including right now.
___

"Her Hydromimicry is an underused ability that she only used one time in the show, during her very brief run as a troubled antagonist...Probably because it'd be OP later on :V"

"The water Revali immediately opens fire on him with water-formed arrows, with the accuracy of the original."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: He...He can't even fully control his own power? That would explain his frequent absences...Including right now.
___

"Her Hydromimicry is an underused ability that she only used one time in the show, during her very brief run as a troubled antagonist...Probably because it'd be OP later on :V"

"The water Revali immediately opens fire on him with water-formed arrows, with the accuracy of the original."
Yang: "He's protecting us from himself."
---
-Revali shot as well, the arrows hitting with one another-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "He really cares..."
---
-but he's just schmooving around the clone-
Pearl: It sounds like it...

"The Vulpix actually mistook him for being Ruby and Yang's dad when she first saw him. :V"
___

"Who is tracking his movements and keeping up with him..."

"...As well as trying to block his line of sight again."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: It sounds like it...

"The Vulpix actually mistook him for being Ruby and Yang's dad when she first saw him. :V"
___

"Who is tracking his movements and keeping up with him..."

"...As well as trying to block his line of sight again."
-I would've too if it wasn't established he was the uncle- :p

Jaune: "We should move on now..."
---
Revali: This is like the Windblight...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I would've too if it wasn't established he was the uncle- :p

Jaune: "We should move on now..."
---
Revali: This is like the Windblight...
"He fit the bill for it, but they already mentioned his identity and place in the family even before he properly debuted :p"

Pearl: Agreed. We can't afford to stay in place for long. And I still have to find Steven and the others...
___

"This thing is mirroring him borderline perfectly..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Everyone can voicd act in the right role, I suppose!

Peridot: This clod is a lunatic with blind loyalty!
___

Should I eecort her to the infirmary, too...?

"Referring to Ata, who's been through far too much tonigjt."

___

"It even makes Toffee miss several of his spells aimed at Hassan. But at least Phosphora has been detained."
___

Moon: You suspect she could escape...?

"Marco just stays by Lily's side."
---
---
-no, but she could have brief moments of being able to act on her own before the love brings her back :V-

---
Ingrid: "There's no way she can escape... however, she did infect the arm that Byleth cut, and could make an entirely new body out of it."
Medea: "I guess you have a point there..."

-After Petelgeuse sends his cultists to go find Rem to kill her while screaming about having to pay love with love, he goes "well, well, well, well~", grabs Subaru by the fairand decides to ask Subaru what's on the Witch's stench he has, and pulls out a gospel of the cult asking if he has one. Subaru is silent, still startled from his recent demise. Petelgeuse screams "Why you ignore me when I treat you so magnificent?!" while arching back significantly-

Hayate: "The animators must have had fun with him..."
---
-At least the chaos in front of the infirmary is over...-
---
-Possibly- :V

-He should fix that
---
-And in fact is in the middle of...-

-And Lily keeps crying-
"He slowly damage the mysterious being over time, but he'd also put himself at high risk with only half of his maximum HP left..."

___

(It really does mostly targets hearts, huh...)
___

"Apollo offended? :V"

Is that the one you wish play?
-That ain't good...-
---
-She summons replicas to throw-
---
-Nah, he fine with that- :V

-Paris nodded-
-she cries-
---
-works?-
---
Byleth: "I'm not taking chances..."
Tiki: "There, there..." -pats-
---
-Actually.... Yes!-
---
-Signum isn't a fan of that idea-

-It's not like she hasn't ever killed, she just evades to do so because of Hayate's wishes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That ain't good...-
---
-She summons replicas to throw-
---
-Nah, he fine with that- :V

-Paris nodded-
"This is the last time he'll try Astonish...Just to see if it really affects this strange enemy."

___

"Rockruff agrees that should work, and in fact, the Frogadiers are noticeably having a harder time dodging them."
___

"He doesn't mind at all? :V"

Then I shall enter this game into the mighty power console which brings it to life! On the TV screen!

---
---

---

-After Petelgeuse sends his cultists to go find Rem to kill her while screaming about having to pay love with love, he goes "well, well, well, well~", grabs Subaru by the fairand decides to ask Subaru what's on the Witch's stench he has, and pulls out a gospel of the cult asking if he has one. Subaru is silent, still startled from his recent demise. Petelgeuse screams "Why you ignore me when I treat you so magnificent?!" while arching back significantly-

---
---

-He should fix that
---

-And Lily keeps crying-
I know, right? "To Hayate"

O-Ohhh God, he's in serious trouble!
___

I'll take Azura inside the infirmary, at least to get some rest...Atalanta, you might want to come, too...
___

"As a last ditch effort :V"

(He can't stay hidden for long...)

"Toffee casts a fire spell directly from the wand, creating a glowing green torch to light up the area."

"If he sees a crow, he'll turn it into a fireball that will fly directly at the crow in question."

___

Moon: ...Dear Heavens...

"Marco just hugs her for now, unsure what to say but refusing to leave her alone."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"He fit the bill for it, but they already mentioned his identity and place in the family even before he properly debuted :p"

Pearl: Agreed. We can't afford to stay in place for long. And I still have to find Steven and the others...
___

"This thing is mirroring him borderline perfectly..."
-that's true- :p

Jaune: "So we should keep moving!"
---
-it's eerie-

Tiki: "There, there..." -pats-
---
-Actually.... Yes!-
---
-Signum isn't a fan of that idea-

-It's not like she hasn't ever killed, she just evades to do so because of Hayate's wishes-
Kamui: -crying more-
---
-WHOA!-
---
-Byleth is a different person though, changed by having to go through the same war over and over and over and over...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

-He should fix that
---

-And Lily keeps crying-

___

I'll take Azura inside the infirmary, at least to get some rest...Atalanta, you might want to come, too...
___

"Toffee casts a fire spell directly from the wand, creating a glowing green torch to light up the area."

"If he sees a crow, he'll turn it into a fireball that will fly directly at the crow in question."

___

"Marco just hugs her for now, unsure what to say but refusing to leave her alone."
Wade: "Loving the animation." :p
---
Blake: "I can come wth you if you want." -to Ata-
---
-like I said, he's behind some rubble, so he'll need to move around to actually see him-
---
Ingrid: "Yeah, that creature is no joke. And that radioactive thing she always has? It's not magic, so she's completely unnaffected by the fritz. If she comes back, even if we stop Toffee, we're doomed if we can't bring back our magic."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's true- :p

Jaune: "So we should keep moving!"
---
-it's eerie-
"As for Winter, by the time she learned he was the uncle, neither her trainer nor caretaker could understand her yet, so there was no need to correct her :p"

Pearl: Right at once!

Amethyst: Yo. "Still in purple Zebesian form...So it wouldn't register to most of them that she's Amethyst."

___

"The others weren't having any more luck in taking down their water clones than Revali was, and it was noticeable."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"As for Winter, by the time she learned he was the uncle, neither her trainer nor caretaker could understand her yet, so there was no need to correct her :p"

Pearl: Right at once!

Amethyst: Yo. "Still in purple Zebesian form...So it wouldn't register to most of them that she's Amethyst."

___

"The others weren't having any more luck in taking down their water clones than Revali was, and it was noticeable."
-LMAO-

-so most take out their weapons, assuming Amethyst is a threat-
---
-Link is having an easier time because it's basically a Zelda trope that Link ends up fighting himself-

-it's not in BotW, but whatever, tropes be tropes :v-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-LMAO-

-so most take out their weapons, assuming Amethyst is a threat-
---
-Link is having an easier time because it's basically a Zelda trope that Link ends up fighting himself-

-it's not in BotW, but whatever, tropes be tropes :v-
Amethyst: Whoa, what's your problems?! Oh, right..."Shapeshifts to normal form" Heyo. It's just me.

"She didn't realize that Pearl found the rest of the Huntsmen already"
___

"It's no Dark Link, but it's close enough. :V"

"That being said...The clones also have the advantage of just being able to turn into puddles to easily avoid attacks and use fast travel to get the jump on their opponents."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: Whoa, what's your problems?! Oh, right..."Shapeshifts to normal form" Heyo. It's just me.

"She didn't realize that Pearl found the rest of the Huntsmen already"
___

"It's no Dark Link, but it's close enough. :V"

"That being said...The clones also have the advantage of just being able to turn into puddles to easily avoid attacks and use fast travel to get the jump on their opponents."
Yang: "Okay, that is pretty cool." :p
---
-some that one again Link adapts the best for, because of the Wizzrobe enemies-

-the other Champions are struggling though...-

-wait, would the Daruk clone be able to Protection?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Okay, that is pretty cool." :p
---
-some that one again Link adapts the best for, because of the Wizzrobe enemies-

-the other Champions are struggling though...-

-wait, would the Daruk clone be able to Protection?-
Amethyst: Thanks. Been at this for a long time.

"Shapeshifts into an owl"

Amethyst: Any Gem can shapeshift when they learn how.
___

"It replicates the Protection pretty well, but it isn't a perfect replica because it's a unique magic spell."

"The clones in the show are capable of replicating other's abilities quite accurately, but none of them.had an ability quite like that."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: Thanks. Been at this for a long time.

"Shapeshifts into an owl"

Amethyst: Any Gem can shapeshift when they learn how.
___

"It replicates the Protection pretty well, but it isn't a perfect replica because it's a unique magic spell."

"The clones in the show are capable of replicating other's abilities quite accurately, but none of them.had an ability quite like that."
Ren: "Reminds me too much of..." [V6 SPOILERS]
---
-it would also be weaker even if a perfect replica, since the fire element would clash with the water one, so it functions more like how Link uses it?-

-either way...-

Daruk: -tries attacking the clone-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "Reminds me too much of..." [V6 SPOILERS]
---
-it would also be weaker even if a perfect replica, since the fire element would clash with the water one, so it functions more like how Link uses it?-

-either way...-

Daruk: -tries attacking the clone-
I'd be caught up to V6, but to be frank I've actually been quite busy for the past couple of months and haven't gotten much good time to sit down and get more episodes watched. Hoping this month is different in that regard lol.

"If what Amethyst said is true, then that means Pearl and Garnet should be able to shapeshift as well, shouldn't it?"

___

"More like how Link uses it, yeah. This also means the other types of arrows can't be accurately replicated, but the clones still have their unique water abilities to make up for that."

"It's basically a mirror match as their strength proves evenly matched."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'd be caught up to V6, but to be frank I've actually been quite busy for the past couple of months and haven't gotten much good time to sit down and get more episodes watched. Hoping this month is different in that regard lol.

"If what Amethyst said is true, then that means Pearl and Garnet should be able to shapeshift as well, shouldn't it?"

___

"More like how Link uses it, yeah. This also means the other types of arrows can't be accurately replicated, but the clones still have their unique water abilities to make up for that."

"It's basically a mirror match as their strength proves evenly matched."
It won't because of Steve :^) just kidding

Ruby: "Then Pearl can too, right?"
---
-but what makes the originals stand out is elemental advantage, so Link goes for ice-infused weapons and Revali for ice arrows-

-all while Daruk tries to break his clone's shield-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It won't because of Steve :^) just kidding

Ruby: "Then Pearl can too, right?"
---
-but what makes the originals stand out is elemental advantage, so Link goes for ice-infused weapons and Revali for ice arrows-

-all while Daruk tries to break his clone's shield-
It has been a while since I played Ultimate and this is a good reason for me to return to it lol.

Pearl: Uhh...Well, I can, but I...don't.
___

"The clones seem wary of that."

"Shield is broken, but again, the clone is still just as strong as he is."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It has been a while since I played Ultimate and this is a good reason for me to return to it lol.

Pearl: Uhh...Well, I can, but I...don't.
___

"The clones seem wary of that."

"Shield is broken, but again, the clone is still just as strong as he is."
Ren: "Never learned how?"
---
Link: -uses a Bilzzard Rod to cast ice around him-

Revali: -shoots with ice arrows-

-still, Daruk has a shield while the clone doesn't, a big advantage that could let Daruk turn things in his favor, and he knows it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "Never learned how?"
---
Link: -uses a Bilzzard Rod to cast ice around him-

Revali: -shoots with ice arrows-

-still, Daruk has a shield while the clone doesn't, a big advantage that could let Daruk turn things in his favor, and he knows it-
Pearl: I know how to shapeshift! I just...dislike the process of it, that's all.

___

"The the Link clone's form temporarily dissolves as it tries to escape the ice, while Revali's clone simply starts flying around the arrows while firing back at him."

"The clone of Daruk attempts to ram him!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: I know how to shapeshift! I just...dislike the process of it, that's all.

___

"The the Link clone's form temporarily dissolves as it tries to escape the ice, while Revali's clone simply starts flying around the arrows while firing back at him."

"The clone of Daruk attempts to ram him!"
Yang: "It is painful?"
---
-Link proud he took down the clone, not knowing it was only temporary-

-the Revalis' arrows clashed... but do Revali's arrows go through the water?-

-Daruk did the same!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "It is painful?"
---
-Link proud he took down the clone, not knowing it was only temporary-

-the Revalis' arrows clashed... but do Revali's arrows go through the water?-

-Daruk did the same!-
Pearl: What? No, i-it doesn't cause physical pain for a Gem to change shape...

___

"Said clone of Link reformed right behind him."

"The arrows stay intact long enough to counter the ordinary arrows. Any attempts Link made to clash swords with his clone would have the same effect."

"It will end in the real Daruk's favor if Daruk's Protection is active. Otherwise, it'll end in a stalemate."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: What? No, i-it doesn't cause physical pain for a Gem to change shape...

___

"Said clone of Link reformed right behind him."

"The arrows stay intact long enough to counter the ordinary arrows. Any attempts Link made to clash swords with his clone would have the same effect."

"It will end in the real Daruk's favor if Daruk's Protection is active. Otherwise, it'll end in a stalemate."
Yang: "Then why?"
---
Link: ‼

-Revali very annoyed-

-his protection is active, so Daruk win!- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Then why?"
---
Link: ‼

-Revali very annoyed-

-his protection is active, so Daruk win!- :p
Pearl: Because I...Well, I simply don't like it!

Amethyst: I've never gotten why...

Pearl: Let's just move on and find the others, shall we? "Blatsntly nervous forced smile"
___

"Link clone swings his sword!"

"The mind-controlled Lapis isn't acting at all, even after Stasis ended. She's letting the clones she created do the work."

"it dissolves...but it quickly starts to reform."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: Because I...Well, I simply don't like it!

Amethyst: I've never gotten why...

Pearl: Let's just move on and find the others, shall we? "Blatsntly nervous forced smile"
___

"Link clone swings his sword!"

"The mind-controlled Lapis isn't acting at all, even after Stasis ended. She's letting the clones she created do the work."

"it dissolves...but it quickly starts to reform."
Weiss: "Probably something about honor."
---
-Link blocked with a shield!-

Revali: -She's not moving... if I can weave around that clone, I could have a free shot!

Daruk: "Huh?!" ⁉

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Probably something about honor."
---
-Link blocked with a shield!-

Revali: -She's not moving... if I can weave around that clone, I could have a free shot!

Daruk: "Huh?!" ⁉
Pearl: Y-Yes, of course! I just don't like changing my form! Haha! That's all there is to it!

"...Sounds untrue."
___

"The clone is able to match him blow for blow, but lacks other elemental advantages."

"Meta Knight would help, but he's dealing with his own clone."

"The water clones can dissolve and reform!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: Y-Yes, of course! I just don't like changing my form! Haha! That's all there is to it!

"...Sounds untrue."
___

"The clone is able to match him blow for blow, but lacks other elemental advantages."

"Meta Knight would help, but he's dealing with his own clone."

"The water clones can dissolve and reform!"
-Ren catches on to it sounding untrue... but will wait until after the mess is done to bring it up-
---
Link: -uses Blizzard Rod-

-Revali tries a Shock Arrow-

Daruk: "These things can't die!" ❗

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ren catches on to it sounding untrue... but will wait until after the mess is done to bring it up-
---
Link: -uses Blizzard Rod-

-Revali tries a Shock Arrow-

Daruk: "These things can't die!" ❗
"It doesn't sound like she's just trying to cover up for not being able to shapeshift, either. Rather, that there's something more to her aversion of it than she's cllaiming."
___

"This time, the clone couldn't escape and was frozen."

"It's water is electrified...and the clone is not affected otherwise."

"Not unless they somehow contain the water itself...And not everyone has the means to achieve that."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"It doesn't sound like she's just trying to cover up for not being able to shapeshift, either. Rather, that there's something more to her aversion of it than she's cllaiming."
___

"This time, the clone couldn't escape and was frozen."

"It's water is electrified...and the clone is not affected otherwise."

"Not unless they somehow contain the water itself...And not everyone has the means to achieve that."
-he figured it was too personal for the moment-
---
-Link lets it be frozen rather than shatter it, moving towards Lapis instead-

Revali: "Great..." -_-

Daruk: "If only Mipha was here... not sure if she could help, but she does use water..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he figured it was too personal for the moment-
---
-Link lets it be frozen rather than shatter it, moving towards Lapis instead-

Revali: "Great..." -_-

Daruk: "If only Mipha was here... not sure if she could help, but she does use water..."
"Hopefully he can get answers after this ordeal is over."
___

"She sees him coming, and more chains of water rise to restrain him."

Meta Knight: Despite being formed from water, these mimics seem perfectly solid. Enough to clash with our own weapons...Perhaps an explosive could destroy one?

"Daruk's right. Where is Mipha? She could have an advantage here."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Hopefully he can get answers after this ordeal is over."
___

"She sees him coming, and more chains of water rise to restrain him."

Meta Knight: Despite being formed from water, these mimics seem perfectly solid. Enough to clash with our own weapons...Perhaps an explosive could destroy one?

"Daruk's right. Where is Mipha? She could have an advantage here."
-hopefully...-
---
-SPIN ATTACK-

Revali: "Don't count on me. Bomb Arrows never work with water."

-she's at the infirmary, helping with the healing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-hopefully...-
---
-SPIN ATTACK-

Revali: "Don't count on me. Bomb Arrows never work with water."

-she's at the infirmary, helping with the healing-
Pearl: W-We should really get back on track and go, now!
___

"Water chains are dissolved before they can fully form."

Meta Knight: Even water of this sort?

"Figured, but what a time for her to be needed, here, as well..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry for my abscence, I frankly in a decayed mood, but don't expect me active in the morning tomorrow.

...Partially because
32px-SteveHeadSSBU.png
, but mostly of stuff I legit need to do.
"This is the last time he'll try Astonish...Just to see if it really affects this strange enemy."

___

"Rockruff agrees that should work, and in fact, the Frogadiers are noticeably having a harder time dodging them."
___

"He doesn't mind at all? :V"

Then I shall enter this game into the mighty power console which brings it to life! On the TV screen!
-It seems to be adjusting better to it-
----
-Various are directed from many angles-
----
-Not really, why would he?- :V

-Paris is hyped up-

___

___

___

---
---
-like I said, he's behind some rubble, so he'll need to move around to actually see him-
---
Ingrid: "Yeah, that creature is no joke. And that radioactive thing she always has? It's not magic, so she's completely unnaffected by the fritz. If she comes back, even if we stop Toffee, we're doomed if we can't bring back our magic."
-After for some reason licking his eye, Petelgeuse asks Subaru why he's feigning demency... Really, he wants to know the reason why he is feigning demency. He is clearly too sane for how despite how traumatized he is, he's doing nothing, and that if he was insane, he wouldn't care what others think. Petelgeuse compliments him in his own screaming that what he's doing is an insult to mentally disabled people. him being hilarious and being done so just to garner sympathy-

-Subaru only responds with some scared moans crying while he grabs his head and shooks back and forth, Petelgeuse is impressed even then he receives love and yet he's doing nothing to earn it, in madness hitting Subaru's forehead on the ground, and while far fatal making him bleed, complimenting him by saying he's slothful-

Hayate: "...The voice actor too, I suppose"
------
Atalanta: "P-Please, do it..."
------
-Kama is using flames she can make on her own to lit her way-
------
-Not to mention that with Ridley gone, she would take over the Space Pirates fully-
Kamui: -crying more-
---
-WHOA!-
---
-Byleth is a different person though, changed by having to go through the same war over and over and over and over...-
-Camilla can't help but also join in comforting?-
---
-INDEED, just one sword though...-
---
-Indeed, so understandably, they're on different moral grounds...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
October has arrived, mortals! And the latest annual Scream Fortress event has gone live as of October 1st! It's live! It's alive! ALIVE! And that means that MERASMUS the All-Powerful Magician IS...!

...still not here because Toffee kicked his ass and he's currently out of the picture.

---
---
---
Sorry for my abscence, I frankly in a decayed mood, but don't expect me active in the morning tomorrow.

...Partially because View attachment 288085, but mostly of stuff I legit need to do.

-After for some reason licking his eye, Petelgeuse asks Subaru why he's feigning demency... Really, he wants to know the reason why he is feigning demency. He is clearly too sane for how despite how traumatized he is, he's doing nothing, and that if he was insane, he wouldn't care what others think. Petelgeuse compliments him in his own screaming that what he's doing is an insult to mentally disabled people. him being hilarious and being done so just to garner sympathy-

-Subaru only responds with some scared moans crying while he grabs his head and shooks back and forth, Petelgeuse is impressed even then he receives love and yet he's doing nothing to earn it, in madness hitting Subaru's forehead on the ground, and while far fatal making him bleed, complimenting him by saying he's slothful-

------
------
------
-Not to mention that with Ridley gone, she would take over the Space Pirates fully-
Again, I get it, Take all the time ya need.

"Alphys is severally creeped out by the character, but she still has this to say"

P-People like playing crazy hammy villains, I suppose...

___

"So Jenny brings Atalanta and Azura to the infirmary to rest."
___

"Toffee searching the area while sending hordes of zombies after Hassan to buy only a few seconds, though he's certain Kama is alert of him as well."
___

"And the Space Pirates would arguably be even more dangerous under her leadership since she's not only just as merciless as Ridley is, but she would also fully infect all of their ranks with Phazon and immediately prioritize spreading it as their main goal."

-It seems to be adjusting better to it-
----
-Various are directed from many angles-
----
-Not really, why would he?- :V

-Paris is hyped up-
(I...I guess you leave me no choice, then!)
___

"Shuriken tripped up and crashed into a wall during his attempts to avoid one."

"Hurricane tries to jump closer to Scathach to attack her and thus stop the attacks."

"The above attack allowed Rockruff to knock away and slow Hurricane down with an otherwise weak Rock Tomb."
___

"He doesn't mind being called a cute animal in this state :V"

"A catchy theme tune plays as the title screen is displayed."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: W-We should really get back on track and go, now!
___

"Water chains are dissolved before they can fully form."

Meta Knight: Even water of this sort?

"Figured, but what a time for her to be needed, here, as well..."
Ren: "Agreed."
---
-and he keeps advancing-

Revali: "I could try, if you want, but I guarantee you it's a waste of time."

Daruk: Maybe I should go get her?

-Camilla can't help but also join in comforting?-
---
-INDEED, just one sword though...-
---
-Indeed, so understandably, they're on different moral grounds...-
-indeed-
---
-better than none- :p
---
-Signum can tell Byleth's morality on this matter comes from experience?-

------
------
------
"Alphys is severally creeped out by the character, but she still has this to say"

P-People like playing crazy hammy villains, I suppose...

___

"So Jenny brings Atalanta and Azura to the infirmary to rest."
___

"Toffee searching the area while sending hordes of zombies after Hassan to buy only a few seconds, though he's certain Kama is alert of him as well."
___

"And the Space Pirates would arguably be even more dangerous under her leadership since she's not only just as merciless as Ridley is, but she would also fully infect all of their ranks with Phazon and immediately prioritize spreading it as their main goal."
Wade: "He does have a point though. How is Subaru not broken by all the things he saw? The man's willpower is totally unrealistic."
---
-how nice of her-
---
-while Phosphora struggles-
---
Ingrid: "If we ever see her again, she SHOULD be a priority. She's arguably more dangerous than Toffee is, and that's saying something given that he likely wants to wipe out all magic in existence."

October has arrived, mortals! And the latest annual Scream Fortress event has gone live as of October 1st! It's live! It's alive! ALIVE! And that means that MERASMUS the All-Powerful Magician IS...!

...still not here because Toffee kicked his ass and he's currently out of the picture.
Deadpool: "The only good thing Toffee did for us." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "Agreed."
---
-and he keeps advancing-

Revali: "I could try, if you want, but I guarantee you it's a waste of time."

Daruk: Maybe I should go get her?
"Pearl was clearly eager to step away from the subject, but her point wasn't wrong, so they get on the move again."
___

"Laps sends an entire wave at him."

Meta Knight: Very well...

"Revali clone shooting volleys of arrows with deadly accuracy."

"Possibly..."

Deadpool: "The only good thing Toffee did for us." :p
I'll probably still do Halloween stuff. It just won't center around Merasmus. :V

Top Bottom