• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-arguably, the fact this is pissing off Broly worries Chaldea more than Jevil himself...-
N-NOW NOW, BROLY, I'M SURE THIS THREAT SHALL BE EASIER TO COMBAT THAN HADES...!

-Deadpool tries to poke his eyes-

Deadpool: "Welp, world's ****ed..."
"10 much larger spades surround Deadpool and fly at him one by one, Jevil repeats this same attack against Deadpool about five times in a row."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: Will do!

"Laughing like a madman" NOW, NOW! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

"The carousel starts spinning, as does the larger one, yet, curiously, neither Jevil nor anyone among Chaldea is moving along with it, even if those who are still standing right on the platform, rather than levitating or flying above it."
-PANCAKES-
---
Gokaigers: "GOKAI CHANGE!"

HUUUUUUUUURRICANGEEER!!!

-They turned into this team, Luka in a female version of the yellow one, Joe in a male version of the light blue one, Gai into the green one as it's this team's Sixth Ranger, leaving Don to transform into the crimson one, and lastly Ahim into a female version of the dark blue one-

Marvelous: "HurricaneRed"

Joe: "HurricaneBlue"

Luka: "HurricaneYellow"

Don: "KabutoRaiger"

Ahim: "KuwagaRaiger"

Gai: "Shurikenger"

Gokaigers: "Ninja Wind Squadron, Hurricaneger!"

-With agile ninja movements, they either evade or deflect the scythes with their blades-

-Plant hid in its pot that had invincibility frames and protected Jack and Semiramis like so- :p

-Rin, Artemis and those that could fly were evading the scythes midflight-

-Amakusa, Jeanne, Cu, Kojirou and others that had weapons attempted to reflect them-

-Unfortunately for Gorgon, she was a pretty big target that got injuries-

Gorgon: "GAAAH! You little pest! I'll eat your entrails!"
Yukari: "Do any of you three want popcorn?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-PANCAKES-
---
Gokaigers: "GOKAI CHANGE!"

HUUUUUUUUURRICANGEEER!!!

-They turned into this team, Luka in a female version of the yellow one, Joe in a male version of the light blue one, Gai into the green one as it's this team's Sixth Ranger, leaving Don to transform into the crimson one, and lastly Ahim into a female version of the dark blue one-

Marvelous: "HurricaneRed"

Joe: "HurricaneBlue"

Luka: "HurricaneYellow"

Don: "KabutoRaiger"

Ahim: "KuwagaRaiger"

Gai: "Shurikenger"

Gokaigers: "Ninja Wind Squadron, Hurricaneger!"

-With agile ninja movements, they either evade or deflect the scythes with their blades-

-Plant hid in its pot that had invincibility frames and protected Jack and Semiramis like so- :p

-Rin, Artemis and those that could fly were evading the scythes midflight-

-Amakusa, Jeanne, Cu, Kojirou and others that had weapons attempted to reflect them-

-Unfortunately for Gorgon, she was a pretty big target that got injuries-

Gorgon: "GAAAH! You little pest! I'll eat your entrails!"
"Which Marco enjoyed thoroughly, quite obvious by the look on his face. :p"

___

CHAOS, CHAOS! I CAN DO ANYTHING!

"He's no longer using scythes, nor spade projectiles as he was previously, but now switching to a different type of attack; a wall of flashing black and white magical diamonds appears before them all, the diamonds get launched at the group as fast as they spawn. While most are targeted directly at Chaldea's people, others are fired off to the sides or above them, to give them less breathing room, and put them at risk of getting hit by the projectiles just by attempting to dodge the rest. It's clear that this jester can, and is attacking them in a true bullet-hell fashion."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Which Marco enjoyed thoroughly, quite obvious by the look on his face. :p"

___

CHAOS, CHAOS! I CAN DO ANYTHING!

"He's no longer using scythes, nor spade projectiles as he was previously, but now switching to a different type of attack; a wall of flashing black and white magical diamonds appears before them all, the diamonds get launched at the group as fast as they spawn. While most are targeted directly at Chaldea's people, others are fired off to the sides or above them, to give them less breathing room, and put them at risk of getting hit by the projectiles just by attempting to dodge the rest. It's clear that this jester can, and is attacking them in a true bullet-hell fashion."
-Making others happy makes Lily happy-
---
Joe: "Damn it..."

Artemis: "Owieowie!Are you okay, Darling?"

Orion: "That beam directly hit me in the face!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Making others happy makes Lily happy-
---
Joe: "Damn it..."

Artemis: "Owieowie!Are you okay, Darling?"

Orion: "That beam directly hit me in the face!"
"Then she must be happy, now!"
___

"He next summons flashing bombs with heart icons on them; upon exploding, the turn into group of four small white hearts that take a square formation, the four hearts constantly rotating at the center point. The hearts have gaps just small enough to pass through, but their rotation and sheer amount of these bombs that release them make the projectiles hard to avoid."

"Note that, except for his scythes, all of Jevil's projectiles are colored either white, black, or both."

"Others like Broly and Sans have landed successfully hits already, and Jevil is clearly hurt by them, but he continues his attacks regardless."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Then she must be happy, now!"
___

"He next summons flashing bombs with heart icons on them; upon exploding, the turn into group of four small white hearts that take a square formation, the four hearts constantly rotating at the center point. The hearts have gaps just small enough to pass through, but their rotation and sheer amount of these bombs that release them make the projectiles hard to avoid."

"Note that, except for his scythes, all of Jevil's projectiles are colored either white, black, or both."

"Others like Broly and Sans have landed successfully hits already, and Jevil is clearly hurt by them, but he continues his attacks regardless."
-Ecstatic actually!-
---
-Semiramis in particular is acting as a body shield for Jack and the plant, receiving lots of damage-

-Cu, Kojirou and the Gokaigers in their Hurricaneger forms were also fast enough to get to him and perform attacks-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ecstatic actually!-
---
-Semiramis in particular is acting as a body shield for Jack and the plant, receiving lots of damage-

-Cu, Kojirou and the Gokaigers in their Hurricaneger forms were also fast enough to get to him and perform attacks-
"That's great!"

___

"He still seems to just take the blows, even if the pain and injuries they inflict lead one step closer to his defeat."

HU-HA! I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH FUN!

"He summoned more flashing bombs, but this time they feature diamond icons. The explosion of each releases a trio of smaller diamonds that are directly aimed at his last few attackers: Cu, Kojirou and the Gokaigers."

"Steven was using his shield to try and protect people."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"That's great!"

___

"He still seems to just take the blows, even if the pain and injuries they inflict lead one step closer to his defeat."

HU-HA! I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH FUN!

"He summoned more flashing bombs, but this time they feature diamond icons. The explosion of each releases a trio of smaller diamonds that are directly aimed at his last few attackers: Cu, Kojirou and the Gokaigers."

"Steven was using his shield to try and protect people."
Medea Lily: "Satisfied?"
---
Cu: "Gáe Bolg!" -He used his spear to aim right at his heart-

Gokaigers and Kojirou: -Trying to evade-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "Satisfied?"
---
Cu: "Gáe Bolg!" -He used his spear to aim right at his heart-

Gokaigers and Kojirou: -Trying to evade-
Marco: Totally!

___

THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT THE HEART! METAMORPHOSIS!

"He split himself up into four scythes that start swing around, flying back and forth and rotating their positions as they do. Each time, they try to close in on a seemingly random target."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: Totally!

___

THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT THE HEART! METAMORPHOSIS!

"He split himself up into four scythes that start swing around, flying back and forth and rotating their positions as they do. Each time, they try to close in on a seemingly random target."
Medea Lily: "Good, Marco.

I mean, Mr. Marco..."
---
-The heart-piercing spear expands trying to get to its target, unlike he doesn't has an actual physical heart-

Amakusa: "Must give it to you," -Jumped before he was cut- "You have some interesting tricks on your sleeve" :p

-Heracles wasn't able to escape his-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "Good, Marco.

I mean, Mr. Marco..."
---
-The heart-piercing spear expands trying to get to its target, unlike he doesn't has an actual physical heart-

Amakusa: "Must give it to you," -Jumped before he was cut- "You have some interesting tricks on your sleeve" :p

-Heracles wasn't able to escape his-
"Seems she's getting more used to referring to his name casually. :p"
___

"There's no way to tell for certain, tbh; either way, he probably doesn't currently have one in any of the four spears he split up into."

THANK YOU, YOU! I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO SHOW AND TELL! BUT WILL YOU RECEIVE THE MESSAGE, CHALDEA?

"More flashing bombs appear surrounding the room; this time, they feature spade icons. Upon exploding, they release ten spades that are spread out evenly from the center point, each going in a different direction. "

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Seems she's getting more used to referring to his name casually. :p"
___

"There's no way to tell for certain, tbh; either way, he probably doesn't currently have one in any of the four spears he split up into."

THANK YOU, YOU! I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO SHOW AND TELL! BUT WILL YOU RECEIVE THE MESSAGE, CHALDEA?

"More flashing bombs appear surrounding the room; this time, they feature spade icons. Upon exploding, they release ten spades that are spread out evenly from the center point, each going in a different direction. "
-Yeah, but not fully-
---
-If he doesn't has one, then NP should fail-

-The Gokaigers change into J.A.K.Q. to better fit with the Trump Card theme and Marvelous as Spade Ace shot an arrow at Jevil-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, but not fully-
---
-If he doesn't has one, then NP should fail-

-The Gokaigers change into J.A.K.Q. to better fit with the Trump Card theme and Marvelous as Spade Ace shot an arrow at Jevil-
"Eventually she will be though."
___

"He's still a bunch of scythes, so I'll go with no."

"It quickly becomes clear to them and the rest of Chaldea's present members that Jevil's attacks are themed around Playing Cards, but unlike Lancer or his father's servants, his powers aren't limited to a single suit. He can use them all. No doubt, this goes in line with him being a jester, aka a joker."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"10 much larger spades surround Deadpool and fly at him one by one, Jevil repeats this same attack against Deadpool about five times in a row."
Deadpool: "CHAOS, CHAOS! I CAN LIVE THROUGH ANYTHING!"

Isis: "Let's just... forget this happened and go back to fighting each other..."

-whatever Beerus' reply is, Isis attacks him mid-sentence-

Yukari: "Do any of you three want popcorn?"
Palu: "I could use some."

D.D.: "M-Make it edible this time, alright?" -because Yukari seems like the type to prank :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So this is a funny story... See, like 3 days ago, FGO decided to release Miyu as a Servant. So you might be wondering, Digital, will you kill Miyu to bring her back as a Servant?

Hell no.

If I kill someone I want it to be meaningful and not erase it literally next post to revive them so conveniently.

.................... With that said I had to edit her entry here and I want this cute pic to now be her pic.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Human from a Destroyed World #2
Miyu Emiya

Class: Caster
Height/Weight: 134cm/30kg
Alignment: Lawful Good
Origin: Modern Era, Japan
Debut: Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA
Dislikes: Being locked alone
Line: "I always wanted to see the ocean. I lived all my life in my house with my Father and Big Brother, so I couldn’t before..."
Comment: Regarding ordinary life and battle, she prefers rationality.

The Child of God. Born as Miyu Sakatsuki, she is the descendant of a family with divine roots that can grant any wish. Due to this, her family was murdered by the Ainsworths in order to obtain the last descendant for themselves in order to save their dying world and it would have worked had she not been found by a young Shirou Emiya and taken to the custody of their father, Kiritsugu.

After Kiritsugu’s death, Miyu was raised by her brother, but in a slip of confidence she was found and kidnapped by the Ainsworths, who tried to force her into granting their wish. Shirou forced his way to save her, using her abilities to escape to a world free from them until they landed on Basel.

Her wish, to become Shirou's true sibling, was already granted by using her own wish-granting abilities.

Parameters
Strength: E
Endurance: D
Agility: C
Mana: A
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
Territory Creation: Rank -. The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
Item Construction: Rank -. The ability to produce various magical items.

Personal Skills
Magic Resistance: Rank B. Protection from magic effects.
Pleasant-Type Mystic Code (Younger Sister): Rank A. The presence of a Mystic Code that changes the user into a cute form. This Mystic Code is a younger sister herself, calm and collected.
Maiden’s Willpower: Rank B. A variation of Battle Continuation, coming forth from the determination of a young maiden to overcome obstacles, all to reunite with her loved ones.
Wish of the Child of God: Rank EX. The capacity to grant pleasant wishes akin to a Holy Grail, each one inflicting a lose of humanity on the user.
Goddess Divine Core: Rank B. Being a goddess from birth. A skill that comprises Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels mental interference and prevents the body from changes and growth.

Noble Phantasms
Magical Sapphire: Second Stick of the Kaleidoscope: Rank C, Anti-Unit type.
A Kaleidostick, a Mystic Code constructed by the Dead Apostle Zelretch. It allows Miyu to transform into a magical girl form. Sapphire is alive and tends to give advice to her Master. In this state, Miyu becomes better at handling magic into physical barriers and shots. A second Kaleidostick exists by the name of Magical Ruby, but believe us, you don’t want to meet her.
Wish Upon a Star: New Moon of Earth Illuminating the Stars: Rank EX, Anti-Unit/Anti-World type.
By temporarily controlling the property of the Child of God that grants the wishes of people indiscriminately, she realizes their desires for a limited time. Since it's a Noble Phantasm made by focusing on the wish of protecting the Human Order, a relation of trust becomes more important than anything else. A modest thought hidden within is that her older brother said that you wish not upon the Moon, but upon a star. The shining moon that bundles wishes throws its light beyond the empty sky.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Humanoid, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Might have trouble making friends at first. Really attached to her brother. During their time as Testament's prisoners, she and Palutena grew very close, the young girl seeing the Goddess as a mother figure. Creative liberties have been taken of her portrayal in this thread, differing in better social skills due to the presence of her brother.
"Eventually she will be though."
___

"He's still a bunch of scythes, so I'll go with no."

"It quickly becomes clear to them and the rest of Chaldea's present members that Jevil's attacks are themed around Playing Cards, but unlike Lancer or his father's servants, his powers aren't limited to a single suit. He can use them all. No doubt, this goes in line with him being a jester, aka a joker."
-Maybe if he tells her that it's okay-
---
Cu: "Darnit..."

Luka: -Attacks him using the Big Baton from her Big One form- "Big One Finish!"

D.D.: "M-Make it edible this time, alright?" -because Yukari seems like the type to prank :V-
Yukari: "Don't worry, I won't add the "special ingredient" this time" :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Isis: "Let's just... forget this happened and go back to fighting each other..."

-whatever Beerus' reply is, Isis attacks him mid-sentence-

-he dodges using Ultra Instinct-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cu: "Darnit..."

Luka: -Attacks him using the Big Baton from her Big One form- "Big One Finish!"
"Jevil takes the blows once again, then summons objects that resemble carousel horses. There's three rows of them, and they all hurt upon contact."

-Maybe if he tells her that it's okay-
Marco: You don't have to call me "Mr." Marco, you know. We're both friends, after all!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Jevil takes the blows once again, then summons objects that resemble carousel horses. There's three rows of them, and they all hurt upon contact."

Marco: You don't have to call me "Mr." Marco, you know. We're both friends, after all!
-Artemis shot arrows of divine energy at them-
---
Medea Lily: "You really think that way?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And then shot another at the jester-
---
Amos: "Do anything, huh? Is that true?"
EVERY EMBLEM OF THE GAME IS MINE TO COMMAND! ALLOW ME TO DEMONSTRATE!

"Remember those flashing bombs themed around different suits, that each launched different formations of projectiles at Chaldea? Yeah, now he's using all four of them in conjunction, in random order, and the attacks are being cast at a high rate. Clubs, Hearts, Diamonds and Spades. The area is flooded with his attacks; it's a true bullet-hell experience."

Medea Lily: "Okay... Marco"
"It she decides to stick with that, it'll take some time to get used to."

Last edited:
Top Bottom