• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Getting increasingly exhausted, he creates two clones of himself. All three start teleporting around rapidly, each one firing groups of spade projectiles at Chaldea."

THIS IS STARTING TO FEEL EERILY FAMILIAR TO OUR BATTLE WITH A PAST FOE...

"Star was clearly happy about this."

Star: Whoo! You're one step closer to getting to be with the girl of your dreams, Marco! I'm sure your first date with Jackie will go great, whenever it happens!
Amakusa: "Which one in particular?" -Slashed one that happened to be teleprot just to him-
---
Medea Lily: "Speaking of, when will you confess to her?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Amakusa: "Which one in particular?" -Slashed one that happened to be teleprot just to him-
---
Medea Lily: "Speaking of, when will you confess to her?"
"Most attacks seem to just phase through the clones."

Here's a hint for you, how many other jesters that create clones and illusions of himself have we fought?
___

Marco: ...No idea.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they all go-
-And see no one present, due to that jester bringing them to another dimension-

Chen: "Where is everyone?!"
"Most attacks seem to just phase through the clones."

Here's a hint for you, how many other jesters that create clones and illusions of himself have we fought?
___

Marco: ...No idea.
Amakusa: "Ah right, we sure are lucky Luigi stayed behind, else PTSD would probably trigger"
---
Medea Lily: "If I may suggest, how about some days after this is over?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Amakusa: "Ah right, we sure are lucky Luigi stayed behind, else PTSD would probably trigger"
---
Medea Lily: "If I may suggest, how about some days after this is over?"
"They can only hope that this jester isn't a master manipulator like Dimentio was."

"Moana hit him with a Twister and he seems to be even weaker as of now..."
___

Marco: I really don't know...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They can only hope that this jester isn't a master manipulator like Dimentio was."

"Moana hit him with a Twister and he seems to be even weaker as of now..."
___

Marco: I really don't know...
-The Gokaigers assembled the J.A.K.Q. cannon Big Bomber and shot a strong missile at him-
---
Medea Lily: "Else when will it happen?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The Gokaigers assembled the J.A.K.Q. cannon Big Bomber and shot a strong missile at him-
---
Medea Lily: "Else when will it happen?"
"Jevil is dancing madly. As hurt as he is, it doesn't stop him from launching all of his card suit bomb attacks at once again."

___

Star: It at least better be soon, you can't just go at it step by step as slowly as you did just to say "hi" to her!

Marco: It will happen when it happens!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Jevil is dancing madly. As hurt as he is, it doesn't stop him from launching all of his card suit bomb attacks at once again."

___

Star: It at least better be soon, you can't just go at it step by step as slowly as you did just to say "hi" to her!

Marco: It will happen when it happens!
-This time they can predict the pattern better, making dodging easier-
---
Medea Lily: "Before someone else does it"
Rook: "This sounds bad..."
Ran: "They must be somewhere!"

Chen: "Where?!"

Chen: "I don't know!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He next uses a much slower version of the wall of diamond projectiles attack."

ENOUGH! YOU'VE TIRED ME UP!
___

Marco: ..."He didn't consider that possibility."
Amakusa: "You practically asked for it" :p -Slash-
---
Medea Lily: "Or who knows? Maybe you develop a crush on one of us!"
D.D.: "... Punch walls until we find them?" :lol:

Rook: :facepalm:
Ranger Slayer: -Tied up and remained there- "Sure, that sounds like an excellent idea..." :rolleyes:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Amakusa: "You practically asked for it" :p -Slash-
---
Medea Lily: "Or who knows? Maybe you develop a crush on one of us!"
"And Amakusa's mighty slash attack...!..."

"...doesn't finish him off."

JUST KIDDING! HERE'S MY FINAL CHAOS!

"Looks like he's about to unleash a much more powerful attack..."
___

"Well, that isn't an awkward statement to make at all. :p"

Star: Ha, I think this fella's only got eyes for Jackie!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And Amakusa's mighty slash attack...!..."

"...doesn't finish him off."

JUST KIDDING! HERE'S MY FINAL CHAOS!

"Looks like he's about to unleash a much more powerful attack..."
___

"Well, that isn't an awkward statement to make at all. :p"

Star: Ha, I think this fella's only got eyes for Jackie!
-Heracles punches him while charging-
---
Medea Lily: "I know, I was kidding" :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Just after he does, Chaldea finds themselves no longer in the carousel-type location, but now roaming an empty black void."
___

"The three friends laugh."
Nice sense of decoration. :V
---
Medea Lily: -Giggling- "That would be funny..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nice sense of decoration. :V
---
Medea Lily: -Giggling- "That would be funny..."
"Scythes falling from random locations."

"Worse yet, if they pass Chaldea and hit the "ground", giant white lasers are fired upwards from where the scythes make impact. These cover a wider area while dealing much more harm to anyone caught by them."
___

"What Marco doesn't mention is that BB gave him a dream about it."

"He saw it as more of a not exactly scary, but definitely extremely weird nightmare."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Rook: "Where did everyone go?"
Ranger Slayer: "A jester invited them to his show to show them his tricks.

His best one is that one where he murders everyone"
"Scythes falling from random locations."

"Worse yet, if they pass Chaldea and hit the "ground", giant white lasers are fired upwards from where the scythes make impact. These cover a wider area while dealing much more harm to anyone caught by them."
___

"What Marco doesn't mention is that BB gave him a dream about it."

"He saw it as more of a not exactly scary, but definitely extremely weird nightmare."
Gorgon: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" -Not helped by her enormous size-
---
-It was quite the weird dream in which every female close to him that wasn't related were all in love with him-

-Except Ponyhead because BB isn't that cruel-

-She still included Tom though-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gorgon: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" -Not helped by her enormous size-
---
-It was quite the weird dream in which every female close to him that wasn't related were all in love with him-

-Except Ponyhead because BB isn't that cruel-

-She still included Tom though-
"Needlessly to say, few came out unscathed."

"The scythes are falling in more of a fixed and noticeable pattern, now. But the lasers are still spawning as the impact."
___

"Which made it all the weirder. Although if Ponyhead was there he would've woken up screaming in terror. :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Needlessly to say, few came out unscathed."

"The scythes are falling in more of a fixed and noticeable pattern, now. But the lasers are still spawning as the impact."
___

"Which made it all the weirder. Although if Ponyhead was there he would've woken up screaming in terror. :V"
Gorgon: "I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!

Thousand Demon Eyes, release. I will return unto you your curse. Be melted down.

Pandemonium Cetus! Fuhahahahahaha!"

---
-It was partly why she didn't place ehr there- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gorgon: "I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!

Thousand Demon Eyes, release. I will return unto you your curse. Be melted down.

Pandemonium Cetus! Fuhahahahahaha!"

---
-It was partly why she didn't place ehr there- :V
"A final scythe appeared as she launched that attack; it was so massive that Chaldea had no hope of simply avoiding it. However, the attack ended before it struck any of them. Meanwhile, Jevil was hit by that Noble Phantasm."

"He isn't dead, clearly, but regardless, having been struck by countless powerful attacks from a variety of Chaldea's warriors, he actually seems to accept this as his defeat."

HA HA HA, WHAT FUN! YOU ARE FAST, FAST, AND STRONG, STRONG!

___

"Good choice.":

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Isis and Beerus were still having their game of IRL Mario Tennis Aces :V-

D.D.: "... Where are they?"
@GoldenYuiitusin
---
Ranger Slayer: "They aren't aren't here. They're in another dimension~"
"A final scythe appeared as she launched that attack; it was so massive that Chaldea had no hope of simply avoiding it. However, the attack ended before it struck any of them. Meanwhile, Jevil was hit by that Noble Phantasm."

"He isn't dead, clearly, but regardless, having been struck by countless powerful attacks from a variety of Chaldea's warriors, he actually seems to accept this as his defeat."

HA HA HA, WHAT FUN! YOU ARE FAST, FAST, AND STRONG, STRONG!

___

"Good choice.":
Euryale: "Eye of the Euryale!" -arrow to eye- "Let that be a lesson!" -sticks tongue out-
---
-Still quite the dream- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Euryale: "Eye of the Euryale!" -arrow to eye- "Let that be a lesson!" -sticks tongue out-
---
-Still quite the dream- :p
"He didn't seem to maintain any permanent damage from it."

THE STUDENT THINKS HERSELF THE TEACHER! MOST AMUSING, AMUSING! I HAVE ONLY LEARNED THAT YOU ARE STRONG IN THE PROCESS OF SHOWING YOU MY OWN POWER! I, TOO, HAVE MORE LESSONS TO TEACH, YET, I CANNOT PROVIDE THEM NOW. BUT MY MOUTH IS NOT SILENT, SILENT. THERE ARE YET FASTER, YET STRONGER ONES OUT THERE, MUCH FASTER AND STRONGER THAN I. PERHAPS THEIR POWERS COULD EVEN SURPASS YOURS?

IN MY OLD HOME, THE HAND OF THE KNIGHT DRIFTS FORWARD, AND SOON, "THE QUEEN" WILL RETURN.

SOONER, THOSE DISGUISED AMONG THE TOYS YOU SEE IN THE MODERN AGE WILL SEEK TO IMPRISON ANOTHER WORLD, JUST LIKE MINE WAS.

YET SOONER, THE ONES FROM OUT OF THIS WORLD WILL APPEAR. THEIR LIVES ARE WRITTEN IN A STORY OF TRAGEDY, A STORY THAT HAS NO ENDING.

CHALDEA...CAN YOU STOP THEM? UEE HEE HEE!

___

"Very much so..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He didn't seem to maintain any permanent damage from it."

THE STUDENT THINKS HERSELF THE TEACHER! MOST AMUSING, AMUSING! I HAVE ONLY LEARNED THAT YOU ARE STRONG IN THE PROCESS OF SHOWING YOU MY OWN POWER! I, TOO, HAVE MORE LESSONS TO TEACH, YET, I CANNOT PROVIDE THEM NOW. BUT MY MOUTH IS NOT SILENT, SILENT. THERE ARE YET FASTER, YET STRONGER ONES OUT THERE, MUCH FASTER AND STRONGER THAN I. PERHAPS THEIR POWERS COULD EVEN SURPASS YOURS?

IN MY OLD HOME, THE HAND OF THE KNIGHT DRIFTS FORWARD, AND SOON, "THE QUEEN" WILL RETURN.

SOONER, THOSE DISGUISED AMONG THE TOYS YOU SEE IN THE MODERN AGE WILL SEEK TO IMPRISON ANOTHER WORLD, JUST LIKE MINE WAS.

YET SOONER, THE ONES FROM OUT OF THIS WORLD WILL APPEAR. THEIR LIVES ARE WRITTEN IN A STORY OF TRAGEDY, A STORY THAT HAS NO ENDING.

CHALDEA...CAN YOU STOP THEM? UEE HEE HEE!

___

"Very much so..."
Euryale: -She did it again, more to annoy him than anything- "Just stop the riddles and get to the point, you whippersnapper!"
---
-She even inserted Hekapoo in there for some reason, which weirds Marco because they've seen each other passing but not interacting-

-Albeit whenever she spoke to him in that dream, she could hear BB's voice repeating "foreshadowing, foreshadowing, foreshadowing" in a slight echo-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Euryale: -She did it again, more to annoy him than anything- "Just stop the riddles and get to the point, you whippersnapper!"
---
-She even inserted Hekapoo in there for some reason, which weirds Marco because they've seen each other passing but not interacting-

-Albeit whenever she spoke to him in that dream, she could hear BB's voice repeating "foreshadowing, foreshadowing, foreshadowing" in a slight echo-
"He completely ignored it."

EITHER WAY, A MISCHIEF-MISCHIEF, A CHAOS-CHAOS! CHALDEA! YOUR WARRIOR MOST IN NEED OF A WEAPON SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS! TAKE ME, AND DO YOUR STRONGEST---!

"With that, Jevil flew into the air, disappearing as he did...soon afterward, a single scythe-like weapon fell on the ground, right where he once stood."

A PROMISE PROMISE, IS A PROMISE PROMISE! THIS IS MY GIFT AND THANKS TO YOU, CHALDEA! AU REVOIR, UNTIL A HUNDRED YEARS MORE! FOR NOW, AND UNTIL THEN, I WILL SLEEP, ONCE AGAIN!

"His voice quickly faded away as he spoke that last sentence. No traces of Jevil seem to remain..."
___

"He did everything he could to just forget the dream entirely. :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He completely ignored it."

EITHER WAY, A MISCHIEF-MISCHIEF, A CHAOS-CHAOS! CHALDEA! YOUR WARRIOR MOST IN NEED OF A WEAPON SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS! TAKE ME, AND DO YOUR STRONGEST---!

"With that, Jevil flew into the air, disappearing as he did...soon afterward, a single scythe-like weapon fell on the ground, right where he once stood."

A PROMISE PROMISE, IS A PROMISE PROMISE! THIS IS MY GIFT AND THANKS TO YOU, CHALDEA! AU REVOIR, UNTIL A HUNDRED YEARS MORE! FOR NOW, AND UNTIL THEN, I WILL SLEEP, ONCE AGAIN!

"His voice quickly faded away as he spoke that last sentence. No traces of Jevil seem to remain..."
___

"He did everything he could to just forget the dream entirely. :V"
-Jeanne decides to be the first to see if picking that scythe isn't dangerous-
---
-Alas, all attempts failed- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Jeanne decides to be the first to see if picking that scythe isn't dangerous-
---
-Alas, all attempts failed- :p
Careful with that thing! That weapon could corrupt you!

"She's completely unharmed, and it's clear enough he isn't going to possess or influence anyone through the weapon, either."
___

"Marco sighed internally, and brushed it off for now."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Careful with that thing! That weapon could corrupt you!

"She's completely unharmed, and it's clear enough he isn't going to possess or influence anyone through the weapon, either."
___

"Marco sighed internally, and brushed it off for now."
Jeanne: "It appears harmless" -Her tone is still wary-
---
Medea Lily: "Marco?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"If anything, she can sense a bit of a boost in her mana when she wields it. The weapon itself certainly looks powerful, too."

___

Marco: Sorry, I just remembered a bad dream all of the sudden. Not important, now.
Jeanne: "This is a weapon equal to a Noble Phantasm in power, however..."
---
Medea Lily: "Okay!"

-It was especially awkward how in that dream both Lily and Star were all over him too- :p
-D.D. lifts her up-

Rook: "Which one?"
Ranger Slayer: "To be fair I don't know its name"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jeanne: "This is a weapon equal to a Noble Phantasm in power, however..."
---
Medea Lily: "Okay!"

-It was especially awkward how in that dream both Lily and Star were all over him too- :p
Weird, but awesome!
___

"Very...all the more reason for him to keep trying to forget about it!"

Star: You'll get together with Jackie soon, Marco, or my name isn't Star Butterfly!

Marco: Thanks for the support, you two...I wonder how the others are doing right now.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Weird, but awesome!
___

"Very...all the more reason for him to keep trying to forget about it!"

Star: You'll get together with Jackie soon, Marco, or my name isn't Star Butterfly!

Marco: Thanks for the support, you two...I wonder how the others are doing right now.
Jeanne: "Be careful, though... We don't knw what power it possesses"
---
-He won't ever- :V

Medea Lily: "They've been off for a while..."
D.D.: -slams her to the wall-
Ranger Slayer: -Her helmet broke- "Careful, careful... Your leader said she wanted me alive for interrogation"

Top Bottom