• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Complete with a backstory! Which is told through the host acting as the characters and holding up painted cardoards cutouts that he sticks his face through to make him appear as the characters as well."

"It's extremely corny, but it's fun. As was the Ferris Wheel."
___

Sure thing. It's so nice to meet you all!
-She's smiling and giggling all the way, being quite cute, having a good time-
---
Amakusa: "We've heard plenty about you, it's good to finally see you in spirit"
Isis: "What a coward..."
-More like not stupid to be part of the crossfire between her and Beerus-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She's smiling and giggling all the way, being quite cute, having a good time-
---
Amakusa: "We've heard plenty about you, it's good to finally see you in spirit"
"Successful practice date for Marco, seems like!"
___

To be honest with you, I should've passed on by now, but Chara returned, and then...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "I have good news"
---
Jeanne: "It's not your fault she rose up..."
Marco: What's that?

___

(Not this time, anyway...even then, it always seemed like something even more powerful than both of us was the real culprit. Were it not for that one, single mess that caused her to awaken and take control, she may have never come back in the first place) You're right. But now she won't bother anyone else ever again.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: What's that?

___

(Not this time, anyway...even then, it always seemed like something even more powerful than both of us was the real culprit. Were it not for that one, single mess that caused her to awaken and take control, she may have never come back in the first place) You're right. But now she won't bother anyone else ever again.
Medea Lily: "You managed to make a girl have fun!"
---
Martha: "Will you be able to finally rest in peace?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: Whew...So I didn't mess everything up. That's a good sign, right?
___

Not until I know that Isis lady isn't going to hurt anyone else, too.
Medea Lily: "However..."
---
Jeanne: "Understandable, we'll make sure she doesn't"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: However what?

___

we got a highly destructive cat god on the job for that. also someone else who specializes in the kinda bullet hells we're familiar with.
Medea Lily: "Nothing. Just messing" :p
---
Amakusa: "Well said. After the suffering she and her acquaintances have done, it's a relief to see it will be over soon"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "Nothing. Just messing" :p
---
Amakusa: "Well said. After the suffering she and her acquaintances have done, it's a relief to see it will be over soon"
Marco: "Sigh of relief again."

___

UNTIL THEN, WE HAVE MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO, FRISK!

At least be sure to say goodbye before you...pass on, alright, kid?

"The much more passive ghost nodded."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "Sigh of relief again."

___

UNTIL THEN, WE HAVE MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO, FRISK!

At least be sure to say goodbye before you...pass on, alright, kid?

"The much more passive ghost nodded."
Medea Lily: "Thank you as well, this may just be some practice, but it was fun!"
---
Amakusa: "Now, is everyone here regrouped?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "Thank you as well, this may just be some practice, but it was fun!"
---
Amakusa: "Now, is everyone here regrouped?"
Marco: I'm glad it worked out!
___

We aren't missing anyone besides that Omnitraxus guy.

And I believe he intended to watch over the ensuing battle.

What's next, then, Amakusa?

(YES, YES. ALONE YOU ARE NOT. WHAT FUN LOOKING PEOPLE, THEY ARE, ARE.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: I'm glad it worked out!
___

We aren't missing anyone besides that Omnitraxus guy.

And I believe he intended to watch over the ensuing battle.

What's next, then, Amakusa?

(YES, YES. ALONE YOU ARE NOT. WHAT FUN LOOKING PEOPLE, THEY ARE, ARE.)
Medea Lily: "You deserve a reward~!"
---
Amakusa: "Maybe destroy the remains of this base..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah-

-And a kiss on the cheek- :p
---
Martha: "Did anyone hear some distant shouting?"
"Marco was a tad surprised by that. :p"
___

MY APOLOGIES, ALLOW ME TO TRAVEL FORWARD FORWARD AND GIVE MY CHANTING A CLEAR PATH TO LAND UPON YOUR EARDRUMS

"A short monster who appears to have been a former court jester to the King of Spades reveals himself."

GREETINGS, FRIENDS, FRIENDS, I MUST THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS. YOU'VE GOT THE KING ON THE RUN WITH HOW YOU'VE BEEN FIGHTING! PERHAPS THE DARKNERS SHALL BE FREE FROM HIS CRUEL, YET BORING STYLE OF LIFE SOON. WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO TRULY REMOVE HIM FROM THE THRONE? THE LIGHTNER HEREOS FORETOLD IN THE PROPHECY OR THE KINDLY ARMY THAT STANDS IN THIS SHELL OF A FORTRESS? I AM NOT CERTAIN. BUT I DO KNOW THAT THE KING FEARS YOU NOW, AS MUCH AS HE MAY WEAR THE MASK TO HIDE IT. HE MAY RETURN TO THE DARK WORLD, SOON, BUT AS LONG AS HE'S HIDING AWAY IN THIS PECULIAR WORLD, HIS PEOPLE ARE MORE FREE THAN THEY HAVE BEEN IN DECADES. ALL THANKS TO HIS FOOLISHNESS, AND IT MAY BE FURTHER THANKS TO YOU, YOU!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Marco was a tad surprised by that. :p"
___

MY APOLOGIES, ALLOW ME TO TRAVEL FORWARD FORWARD AND MAKE MY SHOUTING TO LAND UPON YOUR EARDRUMS

"A short monster who appears to have been a former court jester to the King of Spades reveals himself."

GREETINGS, FRIENDS, FRIENDS, I MUST THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS. YOU'VE GOT THE KING ON THE RUN WITH HOW YOU'VE BEEN FIGHTING! PERHAPS THE DARKNERS SHALL BE FREE FROM HIS CRUEL, YET BORING STYLE OF LIFE SOON. WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO TRULY REMOVE HIM FROM THE THRONE? THE LIGHTNER HEREOS FORETOLD IN THE PROPHECY OR THE KINDLY ARMY THAT STANDS IN THIS SHELL OF A FORTRESS? I AM NOT CERTAIN. BUT I DO KNOW THAT THE KING FEARS YOU NOW, AS MUCH AS HE MAY WEAR THE MASK TO HIDE IT. HE MAY RETURN TO THE DARK WORLD, SOON, BUT AS LONG AS HE'S HIDING AWAY IN THIS PECULIAR WORLD, HIS PEOPLE ARE MORE FREE THAN THEY HAVE BEEN IN DECADES. ALL THANKS TO HIS FOOLISHNESS, AND IT MAY BE FURTHER THANKS TO YOU, YOU!
Medea Lily: "Are you okay?"
---
Martha: "Uuuuh... You are welcome?"

Amakusa: "What an interesting fellow" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "Are you okay?"
---
Martha: "Uuuuh... You are welcome?"

Amakusa: "What an interesting fellow" :p
Marco: ...Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you, by the way!

"Now he's left to wonder what a kiss on the lips from his crush would be like."

___

Where'd you come from, anyway, little guy?

I AM AMONG THE KING'S FEW SURVIVORS. AT LEAST, IN TERMS OF FREEDOM. YOU SEE, THE KING HAS IMPRISONED HIS PEOPLE IN A MIGHTY CELL SURROUNDING OUR ONCE BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE, LEAVING ME TO WANDER THE REMAINING WORLD AROUND IT. I WAS TOO FAST FOR HIS FORCES TO KEEP UP THEIR CHASE, AND OUTSIDE HIS WALLS, THERE WAS SUCH A FINE NEW WORLD FOR ME TO RESIDE IN, BUT THIS WAS NOT A PURE FATE, AS I SOON BECAME SADDENED, SADDENED. I WAS LEFT ALONE, NO FRIENDS TO MAKE, NO NEW FACES TO DISCOVER. THE WORLD WAS MINE TO EXPLORE, EXPLORE, BUT A JOURNEY ALONE, WAS A JOURNEY THAT WAS NO FUN.

BUT SOON, AS I HAVE OBSERVED, THE KING WILL DISCOVER NEW FACES HIMSELF, NEW FACES THAT WILL GO GOOD DEEDS TO HIS PEOPLE, THEN DO THEM THE ULTIMATE FAVOR BY REMOVING HIS STATUS, FREEING HIS PRISONERS, RESTORING THE WORLD TO WHAT IT ONCE WAS, WAS. I COULD ONLY LEARN THIS BY BREAKING INTO HIS PRISON AS HE LEFT HIS GUARDS TO OVERLOOK IT IN HIS ABSENCE, THEN FOLLOWING HIS FOOSTEPS ALL THE WAY TO HERE. I WISHED TO SEE IF HE WOULD FALL OUTSIDE OF HIS OWN CELL, AND IN THE PROCESS, I HAVE SEEN WHAT GOOD DEEDS YOU HAVE DONE, DONE, TOO! I DESIRE TO HELP YOU. FOR THIS JOURNEY AND ANY THAT FOLLOW. I MUST GIVE YOU A POWERFUL GIFT FOR YOUR TRAVELS.

A GIFT? JUST FOR US? HOW KIND, THANK YOU GOOD SIR!

BY THE WAY, AS LONG AS YOU ARE WAITING FOR THE REST OF YOUR PARTY TO FINISH THEIR TASKS, WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME WITH ME, FIRST?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: ...Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you, by the way!

"Now he's left to wonder what a kiss on the lips from his crush would be like."

___

Where'd you come from, anyway, little guy?

I AM AMONG THE KING'S FEW SURVIVORS. AT LEAST, IN TERMS OF FREEDOM. YOU SEE, THE KING HAS IMPRISONED HIS PEOPLE IN A MIGHTY CELL SURROUNDING OUR ONCE BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE, LEAVING ME TO WANDER THE REMAINING WORLD AROUND IT. I WAS TOO FAST FOR HIS FORCES TO KEEP UP THEIR CHASE, AND OUTSIDE HIS WALLS, THERE WAS SUCH A FINE NEW WORLD FOR ME TO RESIDE IN, BUT THIS WAS NOT A PURE FATE, AS I SOON BECAME SADDENED, SADDENED. I WAS LEFT ALONE, NO FRIENDS TO MAKE, NO NEW FACES TO DISCOVER. THE WORLD WAS MINE TO EXPLORE, EXPLORE, BUT A JOURNEY ALONE, WAS A JOURNEY THAT WAS NO FUN.

BUT SOON, AS I HAVE OBSERVED, THE KING WILL DISCOVER NEW FACES HIMSELF, NEW FACES THAT WILL GO GOOD DEEDS TO HIS PEOPLE, THEN DO THEM THE ULTIMATE FAVOR BY REMOVING HIS STATUS, FREEING HIS PRISONERS, RESTORING THE WORLD TO WHAT IT ONCE WAS, WAS. I COULD ONLY LEARN THIS BY BREAKING INTO HIS PRISON AS HE LEFT HIS GUARDS TO OVERLOOK IT IN HIS ABSENCE, THEN FOLLOWING HIS FOOSTEPS ALL THE WAY TO HERE. I WISHED TO SEE IF HE WOULD FALL OUTSIDE OF HIS OWN CELL, AND IN THE PROCESS, I HAVE SEEN WHAT GOOD DEEDS YOU HAVE DONE, DONE, TOO! I DESIRE TO HELP YOU. FOR THIS JOURNEY AND ANY THAT FOLLOW,

A GIFT? JUST FOR US? HOW KIND, THANK YOU GOOD SIR!

BY THE WAY, AS LONG AS YOU ARE WAITING FOR THE REST OF YOUR PARTY TO FINISH THEIR TASKS, WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME WITH ME, FIRST?
Medea Lily: "Hopefully you manage it better when Ms. Thomas does it"
---
Amakusa: "What kind of game?" -Interested-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "Hopefully you manage it better when Ms. Thomas does it"
---
Amakusa: "What kind of game?" -Interested-
Marco: I hope I will, too...
___

OH, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE NUMBERS GAME.

"Several scythes appear from above Amakusa and fly right at him, as well as anyone standing next to him."

IF YOUR HP DROPS TO 0, YOU LOSE!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: I hope I will, too...
___

OH, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE NUMBERS GAME.

"Several scythes appear from above Amakusa and fly right at him, as well as anyone standing next to him."

IF YOUR HP DROPS TO 0, YOU LOSE!
Medea Lily: "Don't get your hopes down, I know you can!"
---
-He pulled a bunch of Black Keys out of who knows where to block them-

Amakusa: "Figured this'd be be the case" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "Don't get your hopes down, I know you can!"
---
Marco: Thanks, Lily. I needed the help.

-He pulled a bunch of Black Keys out of who knows where to block them-

Amakusa: "Figured this'd be be the case" :p
KEYS? WHAT FUN, FUN! I HAVE A KEY OF MY OWN! ALLOW ME TO DISPLAY IT IN ALL IT'S FINERY, FOR IT WILL GIVE US PASSAGE THROUGH THE ENTRANCE TO MY FREE WORLD!

"All of Chaldea's people who are currently in the Shadaloo base soon find themselves elsewhere... they've now been transported to another word; they now stand on what looks like s strange, empty purple carousel, with another much, unnaturally larger and distorted carousel visible surrounding the "room". They're confronting an apparent trickster and former prisoner of the Chaos King/King of Spades, a court jester who calls himself "Jevil.""

Do you really want to do this, man? You've said it yourself; you've seen what we've been doing, slaying these villains trying to destroy the world. You don't want to know what we'll do to you for trying to stop us!

HOW VICIOUS! WORRY NOT, I AM VICIOUS MYSELF! IT WILL THUS BE A FAIR BATTLE, OF COURSE! I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn @GoldenYuiitusin

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Medea Lily: "Don't mention it! Just put the experience to good use, Mr. Marco!"

-There she goes to formal again-
KEYS? WHAT FUN, FUN! I HAVE A KEY OF MY OWN! ALLOW ME TO DISPLAY IT IN ALL IT'S FINERY, FOR IT WILL GIVE US PASSAGE THROUGH THE ENTRANCE TO MY FREE WORLD!

"All of Chaldea's people who are currently in the Shadaloo base soon find themselves elsewhere... they've now been transported to another word; they now stand on what looks like s strange, empty purple carousel, with another much, unnaturally larger and distorted carousel visible surrounding the "room". They're confronting an apparent trickster and former prisoner of the Chaos King/King of Spades, a court jester who calls himself "Jevil.""

Do you really want to do this, man? You've said it yourself; you've seen what we've been doing, slaying these villains trying to destroy the world. You don't want to know what we'll do to you for trying to stop us!

HOW VICIOUS! WORRY NOT, I AM VICIOUS MYSELF! IT WILL THUS BE A FAIR BATTLE, OF COURSE! I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!

Marvelous: "Don't blame us for breaking your toys then..."

D

Deleted member

-still in God form-
Another bug for me to squash.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "Don't mention it! Just put the experience to good use, Mr. Marco!"

-There she goes to formal again-
Marco: Will do!

Marvelous: "Don't blame us for breaking your toys then..."
-still in God form-
Another bug for me to squash.

"Laughing like a madman" NOW, NOW! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

"The carousel starts spinning, as does the larger one, yet, curiously, neither Jevil nor anyone among Chaldea is moving along with it, even if those who are still standing right on the platform, rather than levitating or flying above it."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Laughing like a madman" NOW, NOW! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

"The carousel starts spinning, as does the larger one, yet, curiously, neither Jevil nor anyone among Chaldea is moving along with it, even if those who are still standing right on the platform, rather than levitating or flying above it."
-Broly pays no mind and goes for a flying lariat-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What the hell did I miss?
Another Deltarune character's shown up.; Jevil appeared to thank the group for fighting against the King and wanted to give them a gift. But not before playing a deadly game with them.

-Broly pays no mind and goes for a flying lariat-
"He starts teleporting rapidly all across the area before he gets hit, "spitting" groups of four spade projectiles at anyone in sight, each one traveling in slightly different arcs. He's teleporting a little too quickly and randomly to be hit."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

"He starts teleporting rapidly all across the area before he gets hit, "spitting" groups of four spade projectiles at anyone in sight, each one traveling in slightly different arcs. He's teleporting a little too quickly and randomly to be hit."
-arguably, the fact this is pissing off Broly worries Chaldea more than Jevil himself...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And for reference, anyone who was in the Shadaloo base is fighting Jevil, now. He transported them to his own little section of the Dark World."

"Teleporting rapidly around everyone, firing groups of four spade projectiles at anyone he's facing as he does so."
-Deadpool tries to poke his eyes-

-it's getting bigger....-
Isis: With his power within me gone... I can't bring him back... I already lost... -confident smirk- But if I can take down a God of Destruction, then that would be compensation enough. -she teleports behind him-

-arguably, the fact this is pissing off Broly worries Chaldea more than Jevil himself...-
Deadpool: "Welp, world's ****ed..."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-Deadpool tries to poke his eyes-

Isis: With his power within me gone... I can't bring him back... I already lost... -confident smirk- But if I can take down a God of Destruction, then that would be compensation enough. -she teleports behind him-

Deadpool: "Welp, world's ****ed..."
Isis: "Nothing personnel kid"

Top Bottom