• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
???: Log date: 4-12-2. The base identified as a potential home for a Velber has been mysteriously reconstructed. The cause of this remains unknown, but there is no sign of any Velber or organic lifeforms in the construct as of yet. End log. Ugh, if there really is a Velber here, it better show up soon. Both my superior and myself have better jobs to do than sit here forever like rocks and wait for the specimen to reveal itself, when it might not even be on this planetoid to begin with. "Sighs" What an awful situation. If there's any strong possibility that there is a rogue Velber residing in our charted starmaps, we can't afford to risk letting it roam freely! But until we get information that confirms the report, or at least until the Cluster emerges, we're stuck doing recon on this cruddy planet.

Medea Lily: "Yes! They are my specialty"
Marc: I've had 'em, I can vouch that they're good!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
???: Log date: 4-12-2. The base identified as a potential home for a Velber has been mysteriously reconstructed. The cause of this remains unknown, but there is no sign of any Velber or organic lifeforms in the construct as of yet. End log. Ugh, if there really is a Velber here, it better show up soon. Both my superior and myself have better jobs to do than sit here forever like rocks and wait for the specimen to reveal itself, when it might not even be on this planetoid to begin with. "Sighs" What an awful situation. If there's any strong possibility that there is a rogue Velber residing in our charted starmaps, we can't afford to risk letting it roam freely! But until we get information that confirms the report, or at least until the Cluster emerges, we're stuck doing recon on this cruddy planet.

Marc: I've had 'em, I can vouch that they're good!
KEK

Soon, Peri the Second, soon...
---
Medea Lily: "It's my special recipe~"
-doing what?-
-To see how the Code Holders and Palutena are?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
KEK

Soon, Peri the Second, soon...
---
Medea Lily: "It's my special recipe~"
"In a few days from now, I believe :p"

???: I don't know why, but I'm getting the nagging feeling that we're going to get exactly what we need very soon...eh, not like my random, unfounded suspicions matter. Not worth reporting! Best to continue sitting here, monitoring this giant, ancient chunk of stones, as I was assigned to!

___

Marco: Someone's culinary work is truly special when it's...uh, well, their special recipe. Yeah. And that was totally redundant of me to say.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-this offends Isis-
-this whole time, she's been the one with all the power-
-now there's someone who treats her as inferior as she's treated others-

....besides, your power isn't your own, but that of the one inside you you're trying to revive, is it not?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
D.D.: -needs some rest-

Palutena: -offers a blanket-
Yukari: "Well hello there..."
"In a few days from now, I believe :p"

???: I don't know why, but I'm getting the nagging feeling that we're going to get exactly what we need very soon...eh, not like my random, unfounded suspicions matter. Not worth reporting! Best to continue sitting here, monitoring this giant, ancient chunk of stones, as I was assigned to!

___

Marco: Someone's culinary work is truly special when it's...uh, well, their special recipe. Yeah. And that was totally redundant of me to say.
-No doubt- :p
---
Medea Lily: "I would share it, but it's secret" -wink-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-this whole time, she's been the one with all the power-
-now there's someone who treats her as inferior as she's treated others-

....besides, your power isn't your own, but that of the one inside you you're trying to revive, is it not?
Isis: "How... How dare you?!"

-said power actually ends up holding her back, as it taints Ingrid's original power-

Yukari: "Well hello there..."
Palu: "Hello, Yukari."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Isis: "How... How dare you?!"

-said power actually ends up holding her back, as it taints Ingrid's original power-
-smirk-
Let's make this interesting.

-he destroys the remnants of the Death God inside her-

Now show me your TRUE power and entertain me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Yep, my temptation to do more Gem stuff is strong right now. But it's only a few days away, so I wait."
___

Marco: I can understand wanting to keep your own recipe a secret.
Soon my friend, soon.
---
Medea Lily: It's not like I can tell anyone I use Demon Pillar remains to use for the syrup, heheheh...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "How is he doing?"
Rook: "He's alright."

D.D.: -thumbs up-

-smirk-
Let's make this interesting.

-he destroys the remnants of the Death God inside her-

Now show me your TRUE power and entertain me.
-the power is gone, but the influence remains, especially since Ingrid's spirit is also missing-

Isis: -instantly grabs him telekinetically-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
KEK
---
-Heh-

Medea Lily: "I also practice magic!"
"Meanwhile, what's going to become of the alliance at Shadaloo? And what about Chaldea's people, there?"

___

Marco: Not surprised there, either.

"Might be a practice date for the girl Marco likes, but they still know most of each other's hobbies anyway. :p"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Meanwhile, what's going to become of the alliance at Shadaloo? And what about Chaldea's people, there?"

___

Marco: Not surprised there, either.

"Might be a practice date for the girl Marco likes, but they still know most of each other's hobbies anyway. :p"
Speaking of, what happened to Hades' soul?
---
Medea Lily: "Well, what are your dreams and aspirations, then?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Speaking of, what happened to Hades' soul?
---
Medea Lily: "Well, what are your dreams and aspirations, then?"
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

The last post involving Hades' soul was about it being surrounded by Gaster Blasters. :p

___

Marco: Well I'd definitely like to become a black belt some day. Other than that, I'm...not really sure where I wanna go, career-wise. Last time I tried to figure that out, our school guidance counselor lied about my future as a part of a plot because he turned out be a spy.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: Well I'd definitely like to become a black belt some day. Other than that, I'm...not really sure where I wanna go, career-wise. Last time I tried to figure that out, our school guidance counselor lied about my future as a part of a plot because he turned out be a spy.
Medea Lily: "A spy? What?"
Palu: "None that I can feel, why do you ask?"
Yukari: "Then she must still be having trouble with Beerus"
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

The last post involving Hades' soul was about it being surrounded by Gaster Blasters. :p
Hades: You must be joking...
-Along that, the Gokaigers group all their mecha ready to launch a finisher attack-

Marvelous: "We're taking also a piece of the cake" :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yuno: "He must be toying with her as we speak."

Hades: "I'm a soul, idiots. Your tricks won't do anything!"
Yukari: "Yes, but I think we should still be pending of it in any case"
---
Marvelous: "We have fought spirits in a haunted ship before anyway" :p