• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "Like if I would let you" -Kunais strike from behind-
-one clone appeared... only to dissapear from a portal-

Isis: "Who said you could stop me?"

-it's actually a gambit to force her to leave the fight; no clone was sent anywhere, but it's not like Yukari knows that-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Medea Lily approached Marco when he was alone-

Medea Lily: "Hey Mr. Marco!"
"And will do whatever is in his power to help if something goes awry, so long as it doesn't mess with the flow of spacetime."

"So, time to move the battle elsewhere!"
-She's in secret given the two Keys-
-one clone appeared... only to dissapear from a portal-

Isis: "Who said you could stop me?"

-it's actually a gambit to force her to leave the fight; no clone was sent anywhere, but it's not like Yukari knows that-
Yukari: "... Darn..." I can't let her go off from here, but I can't also allow her to destroy Gensokyo... I need to send her to that dimension right now.
-so did they get sent to that dimension yet?-
-In a bit-

By the way Ranamon didn't reply to Robin Hood.

D

Deleted member

-Medea Lily approached Marco when he was alone-

Medea Lily: "Hey Mr. Marco!"

-She's in secret given the two Keys-

Yukari: "... Darn..." I can't let her go off from here, but I can't also allow her to destroy Gensokyo... I need to send her to that dimension right now.

-In a bit-

By the way Ranamon didn't reply to Robin Hood.
-what did he say again?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Currently still feeling blown away by last night's episode of SU.

Marco: Hey, what's up?
___

"Indeed, and now it's time! She must do it! With urgency!"
I know, right?
---
Medea Lily: "Mr. Marco, I was thinking that while we wait for the others to return and right now since Star is busy...

We should go on a date!"
---
-That's what she's trying to do next!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I know, right?
---
Medea Lily: "Mr. Marco, I was thinking that while we wait for the others to return and right now since Star is busy...

We should go on a date!"
---
-That's what she's trying to do next!-
Before retiring from this thread, I'd definitely at least like to get to a point involving a certain antagonist from the show in this thread.

That episode wasn't the series finale but it wrapped up so much while opening up pathways for storylines possibilities that it still felt like a it could've been such a conclusion.

___

Marco: Wait, what?

___

"Waiting for the others, then, now."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Before retiring from this thread, I'd definitely at least like to get to a point involving a certain antagonist from the show in this thread.

That episode wasn't the series finale but it wrapped up so much while opening up pathways for storylines possibilities that it still felt like a it could've been such a conclusion.

___

Marco: Wait, what?

___

"Waiting for the others, then, now."
Heh. it will be neat.
---
Medea Lily: "I said that we should go on a date, just you and me!"
---
-Eeyup-
She just needed a tune-up is all....
Robin Hood: "You saved the ears of so many with this..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
She just needed a tune-up is all....
Robin Hood: "You saved the ears of so many with this..."
"Now if only she could make it so that Jigglypuff's singing doesn't always put people to sleep. :p"

Heh. it will be neat.
---
Medea Lily: "I said that we should go on a date, just you and me!"
---
-Eeyup-
I've got a lot of plans to look forward to lol.
___

Marco: ...I didn't think you thought of me that way.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Isis smirks once Yukari leaves-
-Then the two Keys Yukari left glowed, and together their energy created some portal that was sucking her in-
"Now if only she could make it so that Jigglypuff's singing doesn't always put people to sleep. :p"
___

Marco: ...I didn't think you thought of me that way.
LMAO maybe some day. :p
---
KEK

Medea Lily: "Oh, I don't. In fact I am planning to help Star get you together with Ms. Thomas!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Until then, her and Liz's duets will still be problematic. :p
___

Marco: WHAT? "Kid's even more confused than before. Especially considering they've both been supporting him with his crush on Jackie."
-Not for the two of them, but for anyone present- :p
---
Medea Lily: "Have you ever been on a date before? If the answer is no, then this is what it is for!

I'm offering you practice!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Not for the two of them, but for anyone present- :p
---
Medea Lily: "Have you ever been on a date before? If the answer is no, then this is what it is for!

I'm offering you practice!"
"Eeyup...Papyrus and Robin Hood tried, yet ultimately failed to stop them from uniting as partners. The painful concerts that followed are the result."
___

...Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I read that as "Mr. Thomas" at first, and I thought the sudden shift from Lily supposedly wanting to go on a date with him to being a shipper on deck meant that this was actually some harem dream sequence that BB put him through again. :teeth:Probably helps that I suddenly forgot that "Thomas" is Jackie's last name for some reason. Way to go, me.

Retconning that previous line lol. It doesn't suit the context, now.

Marco: Huh? Ohhhhhhh, you want to help practice for a date with her. Yeah, I've never been on one...I've mostly just...nodded when she passes by my locker. But last time I got as far as saying as "hello"!

Star: ...You're definitely gonna need more than one practice date, Marco.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Eeyup...Papyrus and Robin Hood tried, yet ultimately failed to stop them from uniting as partners. The painful concerts that followed are the result."
___

...Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I read that as "Mr. Thomas" at first, and I thought the sudden shift from Lily supposedly wanting to go on a date with him to being a shipper on deck meant that this was actually some harem dream sequence that BB put him through again. :teeth:Probably helps that I suddenly forgot that "Thomas" is Jackie's last name for some reason. Way to go, me.

Retconning that previous line lol. It doesn't suit the context, now.

Marco: Huh? Ohhhhhhh, you want to help practice for a date with her. Yeah, I've never been on one...I've mostly just...nodded when she passes by my locker. But last time I got as far as saying as "hello"!

Star: ...You're definitely gonna need more than one practice date, Marco.
-They still have recurring nightmares of that day-
---
KEK

Medea Lily: "Yes, so are you into the idea or not?"

Top Bottom