• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

D

Deleted member

"Starts dodging it."

You think I'm not used to that attack style by now?

___

Keeping it away from you, obviously.

"She still has her gun, and fires six determination-powered shots right at Broly's head."

"Sans quickly took notice of what she said. Assuming he can hear her."

"Speaking of, I'd imagine Greg was with the Undertale Crew and his trainer, much like how Moana joined the crew and her trainer."
-the bullets do nothing-
-charging an Omega Blaster....-

-yeah, he was there-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll take care of her then!
"How can he, like this?"

-the bullets do nothing-
-charging an Omega Blaster....-

-yeah, he was there-
"She tried to shoot the charge, hoping to at least disrupt that."

"And all of them were actively trying to get to Frisk's Soul, still tighly held by Chara even as she fights Broly. So far, that is..."

D

Deleted member

"How can he, like this?"

"She tried to shoot the charge, hoping to at least disrupt that."

"And all of them were actively trying to get to Frisk's Soul, still tighly held by Chara even as she fights Broly. So far, that is..."
-the bullets get disintegrated on contact :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ren: "Yes!"
---
-sad cherry blossom-
-They don't believe it-
---
Erika: "Aunt Sakura?"
"Starts dodging it."

You think I'm not used to that attack style by now?

___

Keeping it away from you, obviously.
Yukari: -Chuckles- "Your version of bullet hell is basically child's play, if I wasn't tired from those spells, you would have no corner to hide now"
---
-They fly to it- :V
Tch...! Am I not beautiful enough for ya?!
-even if she didn't want him, that was kind of a blow to her pride-
-It's okay Rana, I'll make sure you get to feel welcomed after this-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the knife breaks and she takes his charged attack point blank-
Yukari: -Chuckles- "Your version of bullet hell is basically child's play, if I wasn't tired from those spells, you would have no corner to hide now"
---
-They fly to it- :V
"Yeah, she ain't in good shape now..."

"She';s manipulating the Soul's persistence against whatever will it has left to keep herself intact. It's just enough to prevent her from being no more after that attack, but she's immensely weak now....and the Soul is wide open as she's no longer clutching it."

Now's the time, everyone! GO, GO, GO!

"The whole crew makes a beeline for it!"

"Two magic blood-red swords get summoned; she's limping extremely slowly and weakly, but she's still able to mentally control the two larger swords to try slashing at Broly."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-indeed- :p

Ren: "...What?"
---
Sakura: "That poor creature..."
Robin Hood: "How long have you known each other?"
---
Kintoki: "T-The bear?"

"She';s manipulating the Soul's persistence against whatever will it has left to keep herself intact. It's just enough to prevent her from being no more after that attack, but she's immensely weak now....and the Soul is wide open as she's no longer clutching it."

"Two magic blood-red swords get summoned; she's limping extremely slowly and weakly, but she's still able to mentally control the two larger swords to try slashing at Broly."
-Then something weird happens...The Key in her hand is glowing, but somehow she feels like whatever it's trying to do, isn't on her favor-

-Likewise in the Variblune, the chest in which the rest of the Keys are stored is glowing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Then something weird happens...The Key in her hand is glowing, but somehow she feels like whatever it's trying to do, isn't on her favor-

-Likewise in the Variblune, the chest in which the rest of the Keys are stored is glowing-
Now what...?

"The Undertale Crew and their Pokemon are heading for the Soul."

-he's not sure...-
"After all, Broly wounded him."

"Actually, saying he "wounded him" is a pretty big understatement. :V"

"Although not all of his powers absolutely need to be performed with his arms, methinks....."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Now what...?

"The Undertale Crew and their Pokemon are heading for the Soul."
-Then the Key flies off of her hand, and she sees as it flies right to Variblune, having herself overall weakened-

-Likewise in Variblune various Keys also start to fly off to where the Gokaigers are, which surprises them-
Ren: "Several years."

(This is a reason why KoP needs to catch up on RWBY)
---
-Sakura nods-
Robin Hood: "On an estimate, where you kiddos or prepubescents?"
---
Kintoki: "D-Don't worry! Mr. Bear is fine, see? Roar! He's walking!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "Several years."

(This is a reason why KoP needs to catch up on RWBY)
---
-Sakura nods-
Spoiler tag it. :V

Though yeah I agree. Admittedly the last time I tried to watch some V2 episodes (I've seen the first few from V2 already) I wasn't as interested, though maybe it's just because it had been so long since I last got into it.

-Then the Key flies off of her hand, and she sees as it flies right to Variblune, having herself overall weakened-

-Likewise in Variblune various Keys also start to fly off to where the Gokaigers are, which surprises them-
"With this and Broly clearly outmatching her, her usual cheerful, dissonant, sadistic smile is finally starting to fade..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Spoiler tag it. :V

Though yeah I agree. Admittedly the last time I tried to watch some V2 episodes (I've seen the first few from V2 already) I wasn't as interested, though maybe it's just because it had been so long since I last got into it.
Honestly, it's really hard for me to look into the first two volumes. Show just really bumped up in quality after it.

That's the only "spoiler" I'll give you personally, just so you can look forward to it :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly, it's really hard for me to look into the first two volumes. Show just really bumped up in quality after it.
Now that I can definitely see happening. A lot of shows don't start out as strong in the earlier seasons compared to later ones. Often they need to establish themselves, and from there, the writing can either greatly improve or worsen over time. Nice to know RWBY's only improved. I'm sure the writing has, but going off a few clips I've seen, I can definitely tell the animation has improved, as well.

I'll catch up with it sooner or later. I'll try to do V2 and V3 this month if I have the time, and that's a promise.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Now that I can definitely see happening. A lot of shows don't start out as strong in the earlier seasons compared to later ones. Often they need to establish themselves, and from there, the writing can either greatly improve or worsen over time. Nice to know RWBY's only improved. I'm sure the writing has, but going off a few clips I've seen, I can definitely tell the animation has improved, as well.

I'll catch up with it sooner or later. I'll try to do V2 and V3 this month if I have the time, and that's a promise.
I'd be happy if you just did V2, since you procrastinate a lot when it comes to shows :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"With this and Broly clearly outmatching her, her usual cheerful, dissonant, sadistic smile is finally starting to fade..."
-7 Keys appear in front of each Gokaiger, 8 in the case of Marvelous as his personal Key also appeared in the set-

-The Keys they received are all red in color, which is the only Ranger designation to be in every single Sentai team-

-And the Key that appeared to Marvelous in the middle of the file, was none other of the first Red Ranger, who he could swear...Saw the owner of said powers in a reflection nodding at him-

Marvelous: "...I get it, it's like that time..."

-He grabs the Akaranger Key-

"Let's make this showier than the usual!"

-And he and the others begin to insert 43 different Red Keys into slots inside the craft, which was starting to charge with the power of each-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd be happy if you just did V2, since you procrastinate a lot when it comes to shows :p
I won't deny that lol. Still gonna try and do both. Or at least as much of V3 as I can, in addition to 2.

-6 Keys appear in front of each Gokaiger, 7 in the case of Marvelous as his personal Key also appeared in the set-

-The Keys they received are all red in color, which is the only Ranger designation to be in every single Sentai team-

-And the Key that appeared to Marvelous in the middle of the file, was none other of the first Red Ranger, who he could swear...Saw the owner of said powers in a reflection nodding at him-

Marvelous: "...I get, it's like that time..."

-He grabs the Akaranger Key-

"Let's make this showier than the usual!"

-And he and the others beginto insert 43 different Red Keys into slots inside the craft, which was starting to charge with the power of each-
No! St-Stop what you're doing...!

"Stuttered not out of fear, but because of how weak she is from the fight."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

This went unreplied, @GoldenYuiitusin

"And since I didn't continue what happened to the UT monsters and their Pokemon from this post yet, I'll do it now: they successfully entered the soul's reality marble."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ren: "None."
---
-HAPPY HOSHIDAN-
Robin Hood: "Weird!"
---
Kintoki: "Better?"
No! St-Stop what you're doing...!

"Stuttered not out of fear, but because of how weak she is from the fight."
-And when the final Key is inserted, the Variblune glows in red, and its "mandibles" open wide in a roar-

-Insert heroic music here-

-It has been infused with power that while far from being at Broly level, still represents a threat to her-

Marvelous: "It's game over now!"

-And from the mandible, a sword much larger than the Variblune itself, one about the size of the one she used to strike Godzilla appears, with a glow and stars on it that symbolize the Cassiopeia constellation-

Marvelous: "We call this..."

Gokaigers: "Gokai Hurricane: Cassiopeia!"

-Basically what happens in this scene-

-However, unlike it, let's say Chara gets enough strength to use her swords or that one previously mentioned to hold it for now-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Robin Hood: "Weird!"
---
Kintoki: "Better?"

-And when the final Key is inserted, the Variblune glows in red, and its "mandibles" open wide in a roar-

-Insert heroic music here-

-It has been infused with power that while far from being at Broly level, still represents a threat to her-

Marvelous: "It's game over now!"

-And from the mandible, a sword much larger than the Variblune itself, one about the size of the one she used to strike Godzilla appears, with a glow and stars on it that symbolize the Cassiopeia constellation-

Marvelous: "We call this..."

Gokaigers: "Gokai Hurricane: Cassiopeia!"

-Basically what happens in this scene-

-However, unlike it, let's say Chara gets enough strength to use her swords or that one previously mentioned to hold it for now-
"She does...but barely. Apart from Broly already weakening her badly enough, this desperate hold leaves her wide-open for Broly to demolish her."

D

Deleted member

"She does...but barely. Apart from Broly already weakening her badly enough, this desperate hold leaves her wide-open for Broly to demolish her."
-he grabs her by the head and slowly starts to crush it, to prolong her suffering-

Top Bottom