• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she hears an Undertale version of this: -
"It doesn't deter her, but gives her an early idea of his power. She's surprised she's hearing music all of the sudden, but has previously had similar experiences when fighting Sans and other UT monsters, so there's that. :p"

Nice theme song you've got here.

Wait a second... -was figuring things out- ... She wanted us to die, didn't she?
"Isis wanted everything to die and vanish. Turns out she might mean that literally."

"The Lich alluded to similar goals when he first approached him. Flowey has something in common with many of Isis' allies, Chara included: they've all had the power to eliminate life across an entire planet. The Lich seemed to be recruiting Flowey for such a mission. He even referred to himself as "The End"."

"Flowey thinks the world revolves around the philosophy of kill or be killed.....Maybe now, it's instead be killed no matter what."

-Mario should take care of that- :p

Ahim: "Are you all okay?"
---
-Thus Yukari does the spell-
---
-No clue- :p
"They call him in next. :p"

Mabel: I'm alive.

Dipper: I'm also not dead. Both pairs of twins are accounted for. All pirates are accounted for as well. Looks like we all made it out safely!
___

"It takes a few minutes to complete..."
___

"She also ruins the moment. :V"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"It doesn't deter her, but gives her an early idea of his power. She's surprised she's hearing music all of the sudden, but has previously had similar experiences when fighting Sans and other UT monsters, so there's that. :p"

Nice theme song you've got here.
-she only gets a grin in response as the fight begins-

-and gets her wrath as well :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Isis wanted everything to die and vanish. Turns out she might mean that literally."

"The Lich alluded to similar goals when he first approached him. Flowey has something in common with many of Isis' allies, Chara included: they've all had the power to eliminate life across an entire planet. The Lich seemed to be recruiting Flowey for such a mission. He even referred to himself as "The End"."

"Flowey thinks the world revolves around the philosophy of kill or be killed.....Maybe now, it's instead be killed no matter what."
They... tricked us into getting us killed...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Before entering class
Nora: :lol:
---
Sakura: "T-Thank you..."
Elizabeth: "Um, I just remembered that...Later!" -Runs off holding Nora and Jigglypuff-
---
Erika: "You're cute too, Aunt Elise"
-then Chara made her intentions known and focus was solely on her; giving the Rangers some relief :V-

....what is the big idea, ya brats?! Why can't ya just leave me alone?!
-They somehow felt relieved-
---
Elizabeth: "After what you did to me??"
"They call him in next. :p"

Mabel: I'm alive.

Dipper: I'm also not dead. Both pairs of twins are accounted for. All pirates are accounted for as well. Looks like we all made it out safely!
___

"It takes a few minutes to complete..."
Jeanne: "Could you please take care of that?"

Marvelous: "Hmph, let's hope that guy doesn't destroys the Key.

Or that the brat doesn't steals more"
---
Yukari: -Has a headache- "Go!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she only gets a grin in response as the fight begins-
"Missiles, followed by a direct ram with the Drill."

Jeanne: "Could you please take care of that?"

Marvelous: "Hmph, let's hope that guy doesn't destroys the Key.

Or that the brat doesn't steals more"
---
Yukari: -Has a headache- "Go!"
Mario: You got it!

"Captures it with Cappy."

Cappy: We can only control this thing for so long! What do we do with it?

___

Dipper: We need to keep the rest of your keys safe.
___

Not this time.

"Keeping the soul very close by."

Looks like we're gonna have put in some overtime to get to this one.

-and gets her wrath as well :V-
Elizabeth: "After what you did to me??"
(We want a fight!)

They... tricked us into getting us killed...
"You were never meant to survive, in their eyes. And neither was your best friend.....you weren't just helping with the extinction of all life, but would eventually take yourselves out with it."

"Come to think of it, while she couldn't have known about Isis's true plan, didn't even Chara herself suggest that everything would be destroyed at one point....?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"You were never meant to survive, in their eyes. And neither was your best friend.....you weren't just helping with the extinction of all life, but would eventually take yourselves out with it."

"Come to think of it, while she couldn't have known about Isis's true plan, didn't even Chara herself suggest that everything would be destroyed at one point....?
Everything... including us...

Robin Hood: "This is gonna suck..."
---
Erika: "I really like my aunts!"
Ren: "We should stop them..."
---
-both were smiling-

D

Deleted member

-Easier said than done- :V
---
Elizabeth: "And you stole my show!"
Hey, I was asked to help these unusual bein's out! Not my fault they didn't want you for the job!

-....that....had to hurt Liz's pride a bit, huh...?-

D

Deleted member

"She doesn't even bother with trying to use the claw. Instead she ejects herself from the aircraft and holds on tightly to the key and the Soul."

Such impressive power. What are you, anyway?
I am a Saiyan....and not just any Saiyan, but one born every thousand years with extraordinary, legendary power!
-he surrounding himself with an energy barrier and goes to ram her at full speed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I am a Saiyan....and not just any Saiyan, but one born every thousand years with extraordinary, legendary power!
-he surrounding himself with an energy barrier and goes to ram her at full speed-
Is that so? I'll have to remember that.

"It hits! Her continually smiling face wouldn't indicate it, but she's in great pain from the attack."

D

Deleted member

Is that so? I'll have to remember that.

"It hits! Her continually smiling face wouldn't indicate it, but she's in great pain from the attack."
-even with all the strength he's displaying, she can sense he's still holding back-
-he's toying with her-
-trying to crush any determination she has....-

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Mario: You got it!

"Captures it with Cappy."

Cappy: We can only control this thing for so long! What do we do with it?

___

Dipper: We need to keep the rest of your keys safe.
___

Not this time.

"Keeping the soul very close by."

Looks like we're gonna have put in some overtime to get to this one.
Marvelous: "Go distract that brat, we need to recover our Key"
---
Don: "They are all inside this chest" -Opens it to reveal over 200 Ranger Keys-
---
Yukari: "We'll still take it...!"
Ren: "We should stop them..."
---
-both were smiling-
Robin Hood: "Eeyup"
---
-Awww~-

Erika: "Roar!"
Hey, I was asked to help these unusual bein's out! Not my fault they didn't want you for the job!

Elizabeth: "Well I-....! I...

....Huh..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-even with all the strength he's displaying, she can sense he's still holding back-
-he's toying with her-
-trying to crush any determination she has....-
Trying to ruin my determination? My hopes for the extinction of every worthless life form, from monster to human, saiyan to servant, animal to beast, pokemon to digimon...that is the only good hope anyone can have. And it's a hope that will never go away. No matter how much....urk, pain you inflict on me...

You're strong...I might not take you down now, but you can't get rid of me forever. So long as I have this "Holding a Soul of Determination; one that is evidently not her own" I'll never die.

That's why we're here to take it back!

Really? You're all here, too, now? Why couldn't you have stayed dead? Why can't I simply challenge this powerful warrior alone?

THAT SOUL DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU! IT BELONGS TO OUR ONE OF BEST FRIENDS, FRISK! WE HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN FOREVER, BUT OUR FRIENDSHIP WITH HER HAS NEVER FADED!

DYou don't even know Frisk as much as you think you do. "Laughs" Not even close. Come on, Legendary Saiyan. Let's finish our battle.

"Magic knives surround her. She still doesn't have her physical one since it was lodged into Godzilla's skin."

Alright guys, let Broly do his thing! Get to Frisk's soul.as soon as you we an opening! Chara can't be finished off until that soul is freed from her grasp!

Marvelous: "Go distract that brat, we need to recover our Key"
---
Don: "They are all inside this chest" -Opens it to reveal over 200 Ranger Keys-
---
Yukari: "We'll still take it...!"
Already on it!
___

Dipper: Whoa....yeah, let's not let Chara find out about all these.
___

"Gaster waking up."

....Huh..."

Jiggly....puff? (Is...all that true?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Trying to end all life? Maybe it isn't....because even he won't be left, and neither will the one person he still cared about. Does she still truly care about him?"
Chara...

Robin Hood: "Eeyup"
---
-Awww~-

Erika: "Roar!"
Ren: "Let's go then."
---
-everyone is cute-

....Huh..."
What? Got no smartass remark now?
Nora: "What do you think you are, hurting my friend like that?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
What? Got no smartass remark now?
Nora: "What do you think you are, hurting my friend like that?"
Elizabeth: "Yeah, you tell her!"
Trying to ruin my determination? My hopes for the extinction of every worthless life form, from monster to human, saiyan to servant, animal to beast, pokemon to digimon...that is the only good hope anyone can have. And it's a hope that will never go away. No matter how much....urk, pain you inflict on me...

You're strong...I might not take you down now, but you can't get rid of me forever. So long as I have this "Holding a Soul of Determination; one that is evidently not her own" I'll never die.

Really? You're all here, too, now? Why couldn't you have stayed dead? Why can't I simply challenge this powerful warrior alone?

THAT SOUL DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU! IT BELONGS TO OUR ONE OF BEST FRIENDS, FRISK! WE HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN FOREVER, BUT OUR FRIENDSHIP WITH HER HAS NEVER FADED!

DYou don't even know Frisk as much as you think you do. "Laughs" Not even close. Come on, Legendary Saiyan. Let's finish our battle.

"Magic knives surround her. She still doesn't have her physical one since it was lodged into Godzilla's skin."

Alright guys, let Broly do his thing! Get to Frisk's soul.as soon as you we an opening! Chara can't be finished off until that soul is freed from her grasp!

Already on it!
___

Dipper: Whoa....yeah, let's not let Chara find out about all these.
___

"Gaster waking up."

Jiggly....puff? (Is...all that true?)
Mash: "We are more than ready to go!"
---
Don: "Agreed"

-Chara does though, even as Don is about to close it-
---
-And sees the ongoing clashing-
---
Elizabeth: "Um..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mash: "We are more than ready to go!"
---
Don: "Agreed"

-Chara does though, even as Don is about to close it-
---
-And sees the ongoing clashing-
---
Elizabeth: "Um..."
Follow that soul!

"It's still in Chara's grasp, but during her fight, she's very likely to lose it sooner or later..."
___

You can't hide your weapons from me!
___

...Damn it, that brat still hasn't gone down. Her Determination levels are unnaturally high....but are they really high enough to keep her alive during a fight with Broly?

___

"The puff waits to hear more because she's very confused."

"Yeah, about that..."
Right... -will talk about it later, but for now... wait a second!- The FILE! :b:
If it's not about that, then what is i t?

Ah, yes. Of course. Our power to manipulate time with our determination should be working again.

"With the souls rebelling, however....."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

Already on it!
-speaking of, Godzilla eventually scratched it out because it was starting to make him itch :V-

I have the power to destroy entire galaxies. You really think you can top THAT?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Follow that soul!

"It's still in Chara's grasp, but during her fight, she's very likely to lose it sooner or later..."
___

You can't hide your weapons from me!
___

...Damn it, that brat still hasn't gone down. Her Determination levels are unnaturally high....but are they really high enough to keep her alive during a fight with Broly?

___

"The puff waits to hear more because she's very confused."

"Yeah, about that..."

If it's not about that, then what is i t?

Ah, yes. Of course. Our power to manipulate time with our determination should be working again.

"With the souls rebelling, however....."
-Mash and Altera run towards it-
---
Marvelous: "Make us!"
---
-That is very doubtful- :V
-yee-
---
LMAO

-it's worth a shot!-
-And see them picking a fight-
---
Kintoki: "They are too good for this world..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she's clearly losing her patience-

I have tried to not just flatten y'all....but y'all makin' hard for me to do.....
Nora: :rolleyes: "I've taken on bears. You're nothing compared to that."
Karna: -To Nora and Elizabeth- "With all respect I think you two should stop this. It's making for unnecessary trouble Ranamon didn't seek for"
Ren: "Uh-oh..."
---
-must protecc... at all costs-
-They also see Karna trying to mediate-

Robin Hood: "Guy needs help"
---
-He already was disposed to, being mentally a kid and loving to play with them-

-Now more so-

-What did Sakura and Elise think of his gangster-like appearance though?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-speaking of, Godzilla eventually scratched it out because it was starting to make him itch :V-

I have the power to destroy entire galaxies. You really think you can top THAT?
"Ah. In the case, she took a second or two to grab it. :V"

I could if I had your soul!

"Knives fly at him; they may be spawned with powerful magic, but are still of little effect against Broly."

-Mash and Altera run towards it-
---
Marvelous: "Make us!"
---
-That is very doubtful- :V
"She tossed it into the air, then grab it again."

Try again.
___

I'll have your souls and your weapons. And I'll use them to kill off all of your
___

"Indeed :p"

-it's worth a shot!-
"As he tries it, he sees it isn't enough..."

Top Bottom