• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Artoria: "Then you can use this chance"
---
-Indeed, still quite a fitting ending as Simba rises up-
---
-And now he can see said drone trying to shoot again-
---
Boudica: "He's always quite kind" :)
---
James: "Magnificent! Then we have it set!"

Kimberly: "Yeah, hopefully all the maniacs are just in their cells..."
---

Angewomon: "We are baaaaaaaaaaaack~!"
Sistermon Ciel: "H-Hi..."
LadyDevimon: "Any new developments?"
Angewomon: "Oh, what's this~?" -takes the note-
---
-All the kids nodded at Tetra-
Sakura: "...Uh, we did finish it. Who are you?"

Tiki: "Also thanks for that!" -and thus I assume Peppino crosses!-

-How does the Totodile respond?-

(Aw shucks, i-it's just not right to be mean!)

He knows there are exceptions of course, such as when dealing with genuinely evil foes or when people, especially their friends and family, are being threateed, but he doesn't mention that as he worries even mentioning that there are exceptions would scare the Bidoof again- :V

-Even the remaining Darkner troops, who were all on Chaldea's side at this point, backed away from any troops they were fighting upon seeing Fishbunjin, at least somewhat intimidated by the creature-

-I know two of them ended up getting taken to the cells in the Dark World, but would there be any of other villains from the Sentai/Rider universe that are still in Drakkon's prison?-
___

-After the group made enough distance from the mansion, of course., at which point GL Labs and the mansion itself had already blown up and the site they formerly stood on was safe for the Knightmon and the others to investigate-

TLink: "...Who are you, Sir Knight?"

Roman: "What's the plan?"

Alear: "There's something menacing about this creature... Almost like it's a relief that he's on our side."
---
-note from Ingrid about wanting to talk to Mirei-

-there was also a cake slice drawn on it-
---
Kanna: "Is everything alright, Sakura?"

-he takes her up on the offer for a swim-

Someday I'm gonna do that.
-referring to the roar in the rain-

Frost Claw...
-he slashes again, this time with an ice element-
-this seals it in ice in a similar manner to his victims before-

-well, as long as it isn't directed at her, she'll be fine-
-rather a Gyarados being on HER side against enemies would be a relief-
[So you're one of those rare colored Pokémon, huh....?]
-she wouldn't know the term "Shiny" as that's more of a Trainer term-

-finishes her tea, waiting to see how this unfolds-

-BUN BUN BUN BUN BUN-

-is with them, having done a girls day (except Ciel, which she gleeful teases over)-
I take it Prince Charming is still passed out? :p

<Affirmative>

-also had gone with them-
Ah could use a nap m'self now...

-Toon Link would already know Knightmon, having fought alongside him against WarGrowlmon and the two Specimens :V-

-to Sakura-
I art Knightmon. One of many that serve as vanguard to the Royal Knights.
-does she get Saber vibes from him?-

[Well if you're looking for a party, it's kinda dead now. Pun slightly intended.]

.....I art afraid I do not speaketh "Gengar".

[.....I think I'm too used to not needing a translator.]

-he indeed heads through the portal and is written out of the RP for now-
-after making the P Rank pose because why the **** not? :V-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It won't stop Peri from crafting theories about why the dimension's sealed off, though-

-...More so because she's actually among those who've met the Golden Goddesses before- :V
___

-Ever heard of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie? This is more like If You Give a Pikachu a Smartphone- :V
___

when everything's been reset several times over to the point where you long lose count...it gets increasingly difficult to care. and then even if you and your people seemingly get a good ending, you've already gotten to a point where you don't want to get used to it out of fear that it's gonna start all over from scratch again at some point.
-but if anyone were to check... Hyrule is accessible now, and Zelda's Servants are back to their normal forms-

-Link and Zelda simply decided to stay to help with ensuring Hyrule's restoration efforts are resumed now that the Upheaval is over-
---
-LMAOOOOOOOOO-
---
Sothis: "I can understand that viewpoint, as cynical as it may be."

-She even shakes her head-
---
Lily: "Emblem of Heroes? That's such a grandiose title!"

-Alear and Martha are still sparring in the back, and the former manages to land a hit with magically-enhanced fists-
---
Nanoha: "It's like... Someone with lots of followers in social media"
-Bunyan is posting-
-doesn't work, dammit!-
---
Veronica: "I suppose it is... Good to see you recognize power."
---
Kanna: -tilts her head-

Sitonai: "...I haven't eaten anything in long"
---
Atalanta: "Sooner or later..."
---
Spadamon: "H-Hey! I'm not!" -red-
---
Homura: "...Kaname-san..." -sob- "M-Madoka... I tried to save her so many times..." -sob- "I only made everything worse and I'm pathetic for wanting to keep her as a monster when she wouldn't want that!" -sob-

-The familiar that before had shot thousands of halberds attempted to do so again-
Iroha: -Gasp- "YACHIYO-SAN!" -Iroha couldn't hep but try to stop her, despite leaving Sayaka behind-
(Sounds like a perfect opportunity for a lunch break if you ask me!)
___

-It takes them another minute to find the bear-like creature-

-How much it has in common with Earth bears, they can't yet tell as it's facing away from them, eating some mewnian gophers-
___

The majority here seem to disagree. :p
___

Steven: (I thinkl Homura needs those two right now...) -Referring to Byleth and Sothis-

-Winter tried to freeze that Familiar in question with an Ice Beam; she knows she can't stop her from launching every halberd, but she's hoping she can stop her in time to at least prevent her from launching as many or more halberds as before...-
Kanna: "I like that thought! Let's get lunch~!" -tail waggle-
---
Blake: "...Let's keep an eye on it for now..."
---
Lilith: "That just makes you cuter." :)
---
Byleth and Sothis: "It's alright..." -pat pat- "There's still time to fix this..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-How does the Totodile respond?-

(Aw shucks, i-it's just not right to be mean!)

He knows there are exceptions of course, such as when dealing with genuinely evil foes or when people, especially their friends and family, are being threateed, but he doesn't mention that as he worries even mentioning that there are exceptions would scare the Bidoof again- :V
Roman: "What's the plan?"

Someday I'm gonna do that.
-referring to the roar in the rain-

Frost Claw...
-he slashes again, this time with an ice element-
-this seals it in ice in a similar manner to his victims before-

-And thus the bathtub gets filled with water!-
---
Taiga: "Oh yeah! And I know you'll look so awesome doing it!" -bright eyes-
---
-Indeed, rendering the drone unsuable anymore and making it fall-
Yuri: "That... Was... INCREDIBLE~!"
---
-Fair- :V
Boudica: "That's right, a Shiny Pokémon. Though admittedly I didn't know for a while"
---
James: "There is a robbery I've been planning for a little"
-Even the remaining Darkner troops, who were all on Chaldea's side at this point, backed away from any troops they were fighting upon seeing Fishbunjin, at least somewhat intimidated by the creature-

-I know two of them ended up getting taken to the cells in the Dark World, but would there be any of other villains from the Sentai/Rider universe that are still in Drakkon's prison?-
___

Seam: "Heh, that's a mystery that even I'm still trying to solve. Well, mostly!"

___

-After the group made enough distance from the mansion, of course., at which point GL Labs and the mansion itself had already blown up and the site they formerly stood on was safe for the Knightmon and the others to investigate-

TLink: "...Who are you, Sir Knight?"

Alear: "There's something menacing about this creature... Almost like it's a relief that he's on our side."
---

---
-BUN BUN BUN BUN BUN-

-is with them, having done a girls day (except Ciel, which she gleeful teases over)-

<Affirmative>

-Toon Link would already know Knightmon, having fought alongside him against WarGrowlmon and the two Specimens :V-

-to Sakura-

[Well if you're looking for a party, it's kinda dead now. Pun slightly intended.]

Kimberly: "...I find myself in agreement"
Jeanne: "Thankfully..."
Kimberly: "By the way, are younot concerned about that one large creature that appeared before?"
Jeanne: "Well, he... At least we think they're a he, has never been against us" -only the Gokaigers fought an evil Godzilla incarnation iirc-
-And probably-
---
Lindy: "Hmmm, but what do you know about them so far?"

Sistermon Ciel: "A Chaldean left it..."
LadyDevimon: "That so?"
Angewomon: "Let's read it~!"
---
Sakura: "Huh, your tone is a lot like someone we know" -then Gengar- "Uh, he's saying that it's all over now. Nice joke though!"

LOOOOOOL
Tiki: "Well now, I gotta go back to the others"
Naga: "Not saying goodbye?"
Tiki: "You still haven't given me the pony I asked you for 3500 years ago"
Naga: "Oh, I suppose there's that. In any case, I'll see you later then" -goes off!-
I really need to get used to what's "hip" with modern language and magic...-Do Illya and the others and also find Eclipsa's response suspicious or do they believe her even though her explanation was vague?-
___

-She's additionally gotten along well with Byleth and streamed video games at least once with Hinoka and Tomoe, so with that and the surprisingly in-depth conversations she had with Specter Knight and Nitocris about ghosts and the afterlife, she's on the right track to actually making some genuine friends...-
___

Now what...? -Eyebrow raised, preparing to trap whoever emerges from the wreck of the Death's Head with her wand's tractor beam-
___

Girafarig: "(Now I wanna train, too!)"

Vulpix: "(Me three!)"

Mudkip: "(Me four! Uhh, is that the right way to say it?)"
___

Mabel: "You didn't have to shout your answer..."
Illya: "...People don't say 'hip'..."
Alice: "I didn't know 'hip' was a word"
---
-Indeed, maybe she can continue this streak tomorrow!-
---
-The entire Death's Head is shaking...-
-And they can hear Bludgeon's laughter-
---
Atalanta: "It's fine either way!"So many varied shapes.
---
Chrono: "Then don't ask it!"
-doesn't work, dammit!-
---
Veronica: "I suppose it is... Good to see you recognize power."
---
Kanna: -tilts her head-
-She tries to ignore it hard after telling herself that she will make sure she suffers the most-
---
Lily: "It's a pleasure to meet one of you!" -even bows down-
---
Bunyan: "...I need much more many followers"
Illya: "This feel so weird!"
Nanoha: "It does?"
-Did Emblem Tiki drink it?-
(Sounds like a perfect opportunity for a lunch break if you ask me!)
___

-It takes them another minute to find the bear-like creature-

-How much it has in common with Earth bears, they can't yet tell as it's facing away from them, eating some mewnian gophers-
___

The majority here seem to disagree. :p
___

Steven: (I thinkl Homura needs those two right now...) -Referring to Byleth and Sothis-

-Winter tried to freeze that Familiar in question with an Ice Beam; she knows she can't stop her from launching every halberd, but she's hoping she can stop her in time to at least prevent her from launching as many or more halberds as before...-
---
---
---
Byleth and Sothis: "It's alright..." -pat pat- "There's still time to fix this..."
-So to the cafeteria goes the Emiya family, Sitonai mounting Shiro-
---
-Atalanta nodded as they watched-
---
-That made him blush further while trying to keep a composed face and failing-
---
Homura: -Sob- "T-There is...?"
Oriko: "Madoka Kaname is in a state of constant misery as this witch. But for once, I believe said misery could end, if you let these people do as they need"

Iroha: "Yachiyo-san! Please stop that!"
Yachiyo: "Iroha... Don't die... Ah, Mifuyu... Why you went away?" -the ice beam hits her at least, but she shatters through the ice a little after-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "...People don't say 'hip'..."
Alice: "I didn't know 'hip' was a word"
---
-Indeed, maybe she can continue this streak tomorrow!-
---
-The entire Death's Head is shaking...-
-And they can hear Bludgeon's laughter-
---
Atalanta: "It's fine either way!"So many varied shapes.
---
Chrono: "Then don't ask it!"
...I think that proves that I really need to catch up with modern times. :ohwell:
___

-But is Ereshkigal herself considering that, or is mostly Ishtar who's hopeful of it for her sister's sake?-
___

...You must be joking...Was their plan already a success?!
___

Squirtle: "(Did any of you get to see the training room yet? It's awesome!)"

Vulpix: "(Oh, I got to! I got to!)" :b:

-Yet despite so many of them being vastly different and many of them clearly being entirely different species, they're all Pokemon, in much the same way that the many vastly different animal species are still all animals-
___

Mabel: "...Maybe you have a fair point, there." :urg:

-but if anyone were to check... Hyrule is accessible now, and Zelda's Servants are back to their normal forms-

-Link and Zelda simply decided to stay to help with ensuring Hyrule's restoration efforts are resumed now that the Upheaval is over-
---
-LMAOOOOOOOOO-
---
Sothis: "I can understand that viewpoint, as cynical as it may be."
-But given everything else Chaldea has been dealing with lately and their knowledge that access to Hyrule was sealed off for a while, it's possible that they haven't had time to check on the dimension's status recently-

-That being said, the Rulers are very likely monitoring Tamamo, Kiyohime and Osakabehime's conditions even while they're in another dimension, knowing that they could potentially either find a way out of it or revert to normal at any given moment considering all the unknown factors in why they turned into giant yokai to begin with...-
___

-But yeah, what else about the internet does she show Sparky?-
___

-meh, i ain't as cynical as i used to be. seeing a timeline where the resets have ended and all of your friends and your people all doing well, and making new pals along the way...it helps lift the worries i used to have, even if those worries have gotten replaced by worries about what deadly force of evil or stupid power-hungry punk or genocidal maniac is gonna cause problems for the world next.

---
---
---
---
---
---
Oriko: "Madoka Kaname is in a state of constant misery as this witch. But for once, I believe said misery could end, if you let these people do as they need"

Yachiyo: "Iroha... Don't die... Ah, Mifuyu... Why you went away?" -the ice beam hits her at least, but she shatters through the ice a little after-
-Do we focus on that for now or should the rest of the Alliance's former Servants be introduces first?-
___

-The bear doesn't notice them, but eventually turns it's head to get some water from the river-

-The bear turns out to have a single large, cyxlpptic eye, and what TV Tropea describes as a "Flower Mourh"-
___

-Alphys is holding a laugh-

-Undyne doesn't bother and outright cackles instead- :p
___

-Seeing all the halberds that were already launches Steven rushes to the mages in a panic to try and shield them, but likely won't be able to reach them in time...-

Boudica: "That's right, a Shiny Pokémon. Though admittedly I didn't know for a while"
-Totodile eager to swim since he hasn't been near any river or swamps in a while?-

(Yup! I'm a red Gyarados! I'm not sure if you would know what a "Shiny" Pokemon is, though.)

A-And just in case you don't, it's a term for Pokemon with rare colors that also better reflect light!

---

---
-BUN BUN BUN BUN BUN-

<Affirmative>

-to Sakura-

Kimberly: "By the way, are younot concerned about that one large creature that appeared before?"
Jeanne: "Well, he... At least we think they're a he, has never been against us" -only the Gokaigers fought an evil Godzilla incarnation iirc-
-And probably-
---

---
Sakura: "Huh, your tone is a lot like someone we know" -then Gengar- "Uh, he's saying that it's all over now. Nice joke though!"

LOOOOOOL
Naga: "Oh, I suppose there's that. In any case, I'll see you later then" -goes off!-
Lilith said he was on our side, and so far, he's only kicked all of our enemies' asses! Not so much just for our sake, but for the entire universe. So I'm not complaining. :p

-They'll investigate the cells Drakkon ordered built next, then...-
___

Seam: "All I know for sure is, these crystals tend to end up in the hands of people who've lost their minds and possess immense power, the likes of which few others in the Dark World can hope to match.

Whether the crystals themselves provide all of that power, or only a fraction of it...that's difficult to say. At least so far.

This is second one these three and their pals here have managed to find. Might I ask, who was carrying this one?" :p
___

-...I have really lost track of everything currently going on in the thread lmao-

-Retconning and editing Toon Link's dialogue to have Steven ask it instead-

(So am I...I'm guessing you can't understand any of us Pokemon, then?)

(Most likely not...Let's leave verbal communication with this knight to our Trainers and the others.)

-Peppino finally made it back home to his restaurant...But he also did a very good thing by helping save an entire city and planet today-

-Plus, the P Rank indicates that he fought extremely well and would've gotten a high score if it were a level- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-BUN BUN BUN BUN BUN-

<Affirmative>

-to Sakura-

-And probably-
---

---
Lilith said he was on our side, and so far, he's only kicked all of our enemies' asses! Not so much just for our sake, but for the entire universe. So I'm not complaining. :p

___

Seam: "All I know for sure is, these crystals tend to end up in the hands of people who've lost their minds and possess immense power, the likes of which few others in the Dark World can hope to match.

Whether the crystals themselves provide all of that power, or only a fraction of it...that's difficult to say. At least so far.

This is second one these three and their pals here have managed to find. Might I ask, who was carrying this one?" :p
___

-...I have really lost track of everything currently going on in the thread lmao-

(Most likely not...Let's leave verbal communication with this knight to our Trainers and the others.)

-Peppino finally made it back home to his restaurant...But he also did a very good thing by helping save an entire city and planet today-

-Plus, the P Rank indicates that he fought extremely well and would've gotten a high score if it were a level- :V
Alear: "I'm going to have to agree to that... but for now, let's get back in and finish this fight!"
---
𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑀𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒾,

𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝐼, 𝐼𝓃𝑔𝓇𝒾𝒹.

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝑜𝓌𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀. 𝒰𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈~
---
Kanna: "I could join the talk too though." :lol:

Roman: "Oh, color us intrigued!"

Neo: :)

---
---
---

Do we focus on that for now or should the rest of the Alliance's former Servants be introduces first?-
___

-The bear doesn't notice them, but eventually turns it's head to get some water from the river-

-The bear turns out to have a single large, cyxlpptic eye, and what TV Tropea describes as a "Flower Mourh"-
___

___

-Seeing all the halberds that were already launches Steven rushes to the mages in a panic to try and shield them, but likely won't be able to reach them in time...-
-oh right, who's left?-
---
Blake: "......"
---
-Lilith giggled a bit- "No worries. I can still see a warrior's might under all that fluff. But that fluff is so cute I couldn't help myself." :lol:
---
Byleth and Sothis: "Do you know how to beat her in this form, Homura?"

-She tries to ignore it hard after telling herself that she will make sure she suffers the most-
---
Lily: "It's a pleasure to meet one of you!" -even bows down-
---
Bunyan: "...I need much more many followers"
Illya: "This feel so weird!"
Nanoha: "It does?"
-Did Emblem Tiki drink it?-
-but... her Master has been so kind... and treats her like an individual rather than a political tool...-
---
Veyle: "Oh, Veronica's the coolest~ She can summon other people!"

-Alear and Martha are still sparring in the back, and the former manages to land a hit with magically-enhanced fists-
(realized I accidentally wrote that in the quote rather than my reply lol)
---
Kanna: "I... don't mind it. At least I know I'll look like Mama~" :b:

-But given everything else Chaldea has been dealing with lately and their knowledge that access to Hyrule was sealed off for a while, it's possible that they haven't had time to check on the dimension's status recently-

-That being said, the Rulers are very likely monitoring Tamamo, Kiyohime and Osakabehime's conditions even while they're in another dimension, knowing that they could potentially either find a way out of it or revert to normal at any given moment considering all the unknown factors in why they turned into giant yokai to begin with...-
___

-But yeah, what else about the internet does she show Sparky?-
___

-meh, i ain't as cynical as i used to be. seeing a timeline where the resets have ended and all of your friends and your people all doing well, and making new pals along the way...it helps lift the worries i used to have, even if those worries have gotten replaced by worries about what deadly force of evil or stupid power-hungry punk or genocidal maniac is gonna cause problems for the world next.
-so they'd know the three are fine now...-
---
Phosphy: "What else do you want to see?"
---
Sothis: "Yeah... we really just traded one worry for another, didn't we?" :lol:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so they'd know the three are fine now...-
---
Phosphy: "What else do you want to see?"
---
Sothis: "Yeah... we really just traded one worry for another, didn't we?" :lol:
-The only reason they don't have many questions is out of relief that they're fine, though there's still concerns that they could transform back since the original cause for it still remains unknown...-
___

Sparky: "(What else can you read about or do on the internet?)"
___

i don't appreciate people i care about being put in constant danger...but believe me, it could still be worse. much worse...

-While Sans' usual big grin remains, he looks down with visible saddened expression his eyes while speaking the last half of that sentence, and even his voice sounded more downtrodden and sorrowful that time-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The only reason they don't have many questions is out of relief that they're fine, though there's still concerns that they could transform back since the original cause for it still remains unknown...-
___

Sparky: "(What else can you read about or do on the internet?)"
___

i don't appreciate people i care about being put in constant danger...but believe me, it could still be worse. much worse...

-While Sans' usual big grin remains, he looks down with visible saddened expression his eyes while speaking the last half of that sentence, and even his voice sounded more downtrodden and sorrowful that time-
-that is true...-
---
Phopshy: "Basically anything, really?"
---
Sothis: "Oh, I've seen worse as well... I wish I didn't, but I did..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that is true...-
---
Phopshy: "Basically anything, really?"
---
Sothis: "Oh, I've seen worse as well... I wish I didn't, but I did..."
-But that along with Link, Zelda and Hyrule's statuses can be addressed in-universe after some of the other arc stuff is done- :V
___

Sparky :"(...That just makes it sound more complicated...)" :urg:
___

somehow i ain't surprised...but maybe i'll leave it at that. i know we both agreed ot discuss the time travel and distorations in our home worlds, but i don't want to keep bringing up old bad memories.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But that along with Link, Zelda and Hyrule's statuses can be addressed in-universe after some of the other arc stuff is done- :V
___

Sparky :"(...That just makes it sound more complicated...)" :urg:
___

somehow i ain't surprised...but maybe i'll leave it at that. i know we both agreed ot discuss the time travel and distorations in our home worlds, but i don't want to keep bringing up old bad memories.
-heck yeah!-
---
Phosphy: "I guess it does, huh?"
---
Sothis: "I can agree with that." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...I think that proves that I really need to catch up with modern times. :ohwell:
___

-But is Ereshkigal herself considering that, or is mostly Ishtar who's hopeful of it for her sister's sake?-
___

...You must be joking...Was their plan already a success?!
___

Squirtle: "(Did any of you get to see the training room yet? It's awesome!)"

Vulpix: "(Oh, I got to! I got to!)" :b:

-Yet despite so many of them being vastly different and many of them clearly being entirely different species, they're all Pokemon, in much the same way that the many vastly different animal species are still all animals-
___

Mabel: "...Maybe you have a fair point, there." :urg:
Lily: "Don't worry! I'm sure you can!"
---
-Ishtar so far, she hopes she can become more and more social!-
---
-SOMETHING LEAPS OUT THE DEATH'S HEAD IN FACT-
---
-Indeed, she can comprehend what they're saying-
Atalanta: "Did you, little Vulpix?" I wonder if this one has met Winter...
---
Chrono: "Of course I did!"
-but... her Master has been so kind... and treats her like an individual rather than a political tool...-
---
Veyle: "Oh, Veronica's the coolest~ She can summon other people!"

(realized I accidentally wrote that in the quote rather than my reply lol)
---
Kanna: "I... don't mind it. At least I know I'll look like Mama~" :b:
-But even so, she'a human, so she must be eliminated-
---
Lily: "Summon other people? People that are alive?"
-And Martha had no resistance against that-
---
Abby: "Hey, tell the authorities they can suck it"
Bunyan: "But I don't want my account banned"
-Do we focus on that for now or should the rest of the Alliance's former Servants be introduces first?-
___

___

___

-oh right, who's left?-
---
---
-Lilith giggled a bit- "No worries. I can still see a warrior's might under all that fluff. But that fluff is so cute I couldn't help myself." :lol:
---
-Sigurd, who just walked off elsewhere-
---
Atalanta: Yep, this is... Alien fauna...
---
Spadamon: "I-I'm a great tactician, you know?"
Ophanimon: "Lady Lilith has a point" :p
---
Homura: "...Her.. Her real form is inside all the tendrils..."

-Indeed, while Iroha was forced to shoot at her brainwashed friend to stop her from shooting-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But even so, she'a human, so she must be eliminated-
---
Lily: "Summon other people? People that are alive?"
-And Martha had no resistance against that-
---
Abby: "Hey, tell the authorities they can suck it"
Bunyan: "But I don't want my account banned"
-....in a moment of inner weakness, Draco decides she should live longer than any other human due to this kindness-

-she'll kill her last (or so she thinks :V)-
---
Veronica: "More like other Emblems or Fabrications."

Alear: So magic DOES work! -MORE PUNCHES INTO BEAM COMBO-
---
Kanna: "Why would you say that, Abby?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Don't worry! I'm sure you can!"
---
-Ishtar so far, she hopes she can become more and more social!-
---
-SOMETHING LEAPS OUT THE DEATH'S HEAD IN FACT-
---
-Indeed, she can comprehend what they're saying-
Atalanta: "Did you, little Vulpix?" I wonder if this one has met Winter...
---
Chrono: "Of course I did!"
Well, I was rather rebellious as a teenager if I could adapt to changing times then, I can adapt to changing times in the present. :p
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-Which Aquamarine immediately tries to catch with her wand's tractor beam-
___

Vulpix: "(Yeah! I even got to pick a volcano environment! It was...a little scary, actually...)" 😅

-This Vulpix is evidently one of the subspecies of Vulpix that Atalanta has read about...-
___

Mabel: "Sorry for asking..." (He's not being honest with himself, but he's also right to be upset for asking him about it here...)

-heck yeah!-
---
Phosphy: "I guess it does, huh?"
---
Sothis: "I can agree with that." :)
-But for now, Peridot is theorizing- :V
___

Sparky: "(Umm...can it find other locations? Or foods?)"
___

-And given the lengths she went to in order to try and help all of her students, Byleth likely does as well-

-oh right, who's left?-
---
---
---
---
---
---

-Indeed, while Iroha was forced to shoot at her brainwashed friend to stop her from shooting-
XJ-5: "...Actually, given the circumstances, I understand why you're walking off-stage! Alright, who wants to introduce themselves next instead?"
___

-And here they thought the giant razor-touches turkey was weird- :V
___

Y-You both have valid points. :chuckle:
___

-But are the mages injured or unharmed?!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-....in a moment of inner weakness, Draco decides she should live longer than any other human due to this kindness-

-she'll kill her last (or so she thinks :V)-
---
Veronica: "More like other Emblems or Fabrications."

Alear: So magic DOES work! -MORE PUNCHES INTO BEAM COMBO-
---
Kanna: "Why would you say that, Abby?!"
-She'll kill her last to prolong the suffering... Brilliant!-
---
Lily: "Fabrications? What's that?"
-Martha is struck, but attempts to make a comeback!-
---
Abby: "Because they do, obviously" :p
Fate: "That's extremely rude!"
Well, I was rather rebellious as a teenager if I could adapt to changing times then, I can adapt to changing times in the present. :p
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-Which Aquamarine immediately tries to catch with her wand's tractor beam-
___

Vulpix: "(Yeah! I even got to pick a volcano environment! It was...a little scary, actually...)" 😅

-This Vulpix is evidently one of the subspecies of Vulpix that Atalanta has read about...-
___

Mabel: "Sorry for asking..." (He's not being honest with himself, but he's also right to be upset for asking him about it here...)
Illya: "Well, you are confident..."
---
Ereshkigal: I guess I should worry a little lless...
---
-But it turned out to be too large, and then it makes a large thud on the ground!-
---
-Indeed, the one from, hmmm, Kanto, if Atalanta recalls-
Atalanta: "You can get all sorts of environments in there"
---
-Indeed... Nevertheless, his crush is evident-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

XJ-5: "...Actually, given the circumstances, I understand why you're walking off-stage! Alright, who wants to introduce themselves next instead?"
___

___

___

-Chen Gong?-
---
Blake: "So... do we hunt that one or get something else?"
---
Lilith: "Well, if I was a great tactician like you, I would make sure to use my cuteness to seem as unassuming as possible." :)

-Lilith pretty much figured him out without even realizing it?-
---
Byleth: "I see... Are you willing to help us take it down?"

-But for now, Peridot is theorizing- :V
___

Sparky: "(Umm...can it find other locations? Or foods?)"
___

-And given the lengths she went to in order to try and help all of her students, Byleth likely does as well-
-don't let her near Smashboards when a new game is speculated on :V-
---
Phosphy: "It can even order food that's delivered to you!" :p
---
-within her and Sothis's shared mindscape, she nods-

-She'll kill her last to prolong the suffering... Brilliant!-
---
Lily: "Fabrications? What's that?"
-Martha is struck, but attempts to make a comeback!-
---
Abby: "Because they do, obviously" :p
Fate: "That's extremely rude!"
-maybe even pretend to like her so the eventual killing could be even sweeter?-
---
Veyle: "Think of them like artificial life forms created to fight alongside its maker."

-WILLE GLANZ RANGED STRIKES-
---
Kanna: "What if one of us actually has a position like that at this age?"

-and because I forgot, Tiki ends up drinking it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "Well, you are confident..."
---
Ereshkigal: I guess I should worry a little lless...
---
-But it turned out to be too large, and then it makes a large thud on the ground!-
---
-Indeed, the one from, hmmm, Kanto, if Atalanta recalls-
Atalanta: "You can get all sorts of environments in there"
---
-Indeed... Nevertheless, his crush is evident-
Is that a good sign, or another reason for concern that I might be an evil queen? :p

-Even if she's not evil, she's definitely a troll- :p

___

-Maybe she's not qs bad at talking to people as she thought...Or at least improving at it-
___

-There's ground? I thought they were in outer space?- :V
___

-Which is also apparently the more common of the two, with the Ice-based subspecies primarily living in the Alolan islands-

Mudkip; "(...Is it...like living in the wild?)"
___

-Mabel.walks away for now-

-don't let her near Smashboards when a new game is speculated on :V-
---
Phosphy: "It can even order food that's delivered to you!" :p
---
-within her and Sothis's shared mindscape, she nods-
-She'll probably constantly post about the next game on social media from her tablet- :V
___

Sparky: "(Wait, what?!)"
___

still, if you ever need to talk about the rest of the tale, i'm all ears. disregarding that skeletons don't literally have ears, or course.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-maybe even pretend to like her so the eventual killing could be even sweeter?-
---
Veyle: "Think of them like artificial life forms created to fight alongside its maker."

-WILLE GLANZ RANGED STRIKES-
---
Kanna: "What if one of us actually has a position like that at this age?"

-and because I forgot, Tiki ends up drinking it-
-She isn't so sure about that... the mere act of acting with gratitude disgusts her-
---
Lily: "Aaaah, so it's like creating familiars!"
-AND CONNECTS-
---
Abby: "Somehow, I doubt it" :p
Hayate: "Hey! I have plans!"
-And even the Emblem becomes older!-
___

___

___

-Chen Gong?-
---
---
Lilith: "Well, if I was a great tactician like you, I would make sure to use my cuteness to seem as unassuming as possible." :)

---
-He already went off ahead to familiarize himself with other sketchy people- :V
---
Atalanta: "...Hmmmmmm..." -thinking-
---
Spadamon: "I... H-Huh...." -as embarrassing as it is... She's right-
---
Homura: "...A-Aaaah..." -she doesn't knows how to answer to that, as much as she wants to end her suffering-

-SOME OF THEM GET HURT-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Is that a good sign, or another reason for concern that I might be an evil queen? :p

___

-Maybe she's not qs bad at talking to people as she thought...Or at least improving at it-
___

___

-Which is also apparently the more common of the two, with the Ice-based subspecies primarily living in the Alolan islands-

___

Unreplied, Digi.

-Chen Gong?-
---
---

---
---
---
---
Homura: "...A-Aaaah..." -she doesn't knows how to answer to that, as much as she wants to end her suffering-

-SOME OF THEM GET HURT-
-So Moriarty and Neo?- :V

XJ-5: "...Okay, now that's just rude. Not even bothering to introduce yourself to the rest of Chaldea for no good reason? Come on, dude!"
___

-Alien bear, or something else...which would still technically be alien since even the more mundane foods and animals served on Mewni still originate from it- :V
___

-Is Spadamon too proud or embarrassed to admit it?-
___

Steven: "NO!" -Runs to check on the mages, hoping none of them are too injured-

-Penny temporarily blocks off the paths the Familiars are taking to approach the mages with laser beams, while also conjuring up a storm-

-She's hoping the storm is enough to distract the Familiars without damaging their gemstones-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She'll probably constantly post about the next game on social media from her tablet- :V
___

Sparky: "(Wait, what?!)"
___

still, if you ever need to talk about the rest of the tale, i'm all ears. disregarding that skeletons don't literally have ears, or course.
-TRUE-
---
Phosphy: "I know, right?!"
---
Sothis: "I'll... think about it/"

-She isn't so sure about that... the mere act of acting with gratitude disgusts her-
---
Lily: "Aaaah, so it's like creating familiars!"
-AND CONNECTS-
---
Abby: "Somehow, I doubt it" :p
Hayate: "Hey! I have plans!"
-And even the Emblem becomes older!-
-she can't deny the despair it would cause would be utterly sweet... she just doesn't want to do it-
---
Veronica: "Precisely!"

-one of them may have been a crit but Martha will hold on!-
---
Kanna: "...Abby..." -disappointed-

Emblem Tiki: "Whoa... I look just like Big Tiki!"

---
---
---

-SOME OF THEM GET HURT-

XJ-5: "...Okay, now that's just rude. Not even bothering to introduce yourself to the rest of Chaldea for no good reason? Come on, dude!"
___

-Alien bear, or something else...which would still technically be alien since even the more mundane foods and animals served on Mewni still originate from it- :V
___

___

-Penny temporarily blocks off the paths the Familiars are taking to approach the mages with laser beams, while also conjuring up a storm-

-She's hoping the storm is enough to distract the Familiars without damaging their gemstones-
-would he truly lower himself to working with mere outlaws? :V-
---
-it's more the idea of fighting a damn bear rather than it being alien-
---
-what KoP asked-
---
-Byleth is waiting for an answer, using Sothis's power to cast a barrier around them so the other witches can't get to them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-TRUE-
---
Phosphy: "I know, right?!"
---
Sothis: "I'll... think about it/"
-She does still have an official Twitter account, albeit an inactive one- :V

Peridot: "...Hang on a second..." -GASP- "I think I've figured it out why Hyrule has been sealed off from the rest of the universe!"
___

Sparky: "(Can you order berries? Or any food that's similar to the food here?!)"

___

fair enough. -Drinks more ketchup-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She does still have an official Twitter account, albeit an inactive one- :V

Peridot: "...Hang on a second..." -GASP- "I think I've figured it out why Hyrule has been sealed off from the rest of the universe!"
___

Sparky: "(Can you order berries? Or any food that's similar to the food here?!)"

___

fair enough. -Drinks more ketchup-
Harley: -internal sigh- "What is it?"
---
Phosphy: "I can try."
---
-what a silly skeleton-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: -internal sigh- "What is it?"
---
Phosphy: "I can try."
---
-what a silly skeleton-
Peridot: "Have you heard of the Three Golden Goddesses?"
___

-Being in another dimension guarded by an Astral Dragon complicates matters-

-...Then again, Pete managed to deliver a Poke Ball to Alphys on the Arthra, so it's not impossible- :V
___

-He's always been a jokester and prankster, but part of it nowadays might be a mask to help him cope with all of the horrible things he's seen and al lof the times he's lost people he's cared about, and, previously, the knowledge that one day, everything about his, his friends' and fellow monsters' lives would be reset to one same specific point in time anyway-

-...That might also partly explain his lazy attitude in the present...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

Illya: "Um... It depends?"
Alice: "...I think you and my Mother could get along"
Merlin: "Maybe" :p
---
-Plus, it's not like anyone has treated her as some social outcast-
---
-Wasn't the ship in a crashed state?-
---
Atalanta: "Um, I'm not sure if quite that..."
---
-Her thoughts?-
-she can't deny the despair it would cause would be utterly sweet... she just doesn't want to do it-
---
Veronica: "Precisely!"

-one of them may have been a crit but Martha will hold on!-
---
Kanna: "...Abby..." -disappointed-

Emblem Tiki: "Whoa... I look just like Big Tiki!"
-It would disgust her to hug her and do stuff that far-
---
Lily: "That sounds really cool! Like the older me can create artificial skeletons!"

-Indeed, she's not going down with ease, dashing through!-
---
-Abby pouts-
Illya: "Ah! Tiki-chan is also pretty now!"
Gil: "So it does work on Emblems, neat"

___

___

___

---
---
-what KoP asked-
---
-Byleth is waiting for an answer, using Sothis's power to cast a barrier around them so the other witches can't get to them-
-He would study them just to look good to his superiors on the least- :V
Charlotte: "He's shady all around, though could be worse"
---
-To be fair, beating a bear is pretty cool-
---
-A mixture of both-
---
Homura: "...I want to save her, no matter what..."

-Sayaka, given that Iroha is no longer fighting her, threw various blades at Penny like Gilgamesh would-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "Um... It depends?"
Alice: "...I think you and my Mother could get along"
Merlin: "Maybe" :p
---
-Plus, it's not like anyone has treated her as some social outcast-
---
-Wasn't the ship in a crashed state?-
---
Atalanta: "Um, I'm not sure if quite that..."
---
-Her thoughts?-
Oh, really? Is she an evil queen? :p

-She gets called evil for very few reasons a lot, so Eclipsa definitely at least likes making fun of people's paranoid fears of her and poking fun at the whole "evil queen" stereotype-

___

-Some people are surprised by how awkward she is socially, but no one has mocked her nor avoided her for it...If anything, people seem perfectly fine interacting with Ereshkigal when she actually talks to them. It's just that she's talked to very few people more than only occasionally, and primarily on missions-
___

-If it was, I forgot...I thought it was more recently floating in space again-

-That being said, bringing the fight to ground level makes more sense for this fight either way-

-Aquamarine is staying vigilant...-
___

Mudkip: "(Oh...)" -Misses the wild a bit more than the other Pokemon the tour guides have spoken with-
___

Mabel: (Well, I guess that cancels the plans I had for him and Amy to go on a date...But he's still not being honest about his crush on her!)

---
---
-what KoP asked-
---
---
---
-A mixture of both-
---

-Sayaka, given that Iroha is no longer fighting her, threw various blades at Penny like Gilgamesh would-
-That actually works better- :V

...I-In that case, we'll try to trust him, but we'll s-still be keeping an eye on him. :lol:

-And at least Chen Gong's Master is someone Charlotte does fully trust, although Charlotte and the majority of the other former Alliance Servants frequently try to remind Lancer to put too much trust into the shady strategist-
___

-And besides, didn't they also recently defeat a bear with help from Artemis and some other members of Blake's team?-
___

I'll take that as a sign that he's conceding your point. :p
___

-Maybe she still can...But she can't if she doesn't take any action at all...-

-Penny tried to counter those flying blades by launching her own directly at them, using her strength and slash attacks to try and deflect the blades-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
---
Taiga: "Oh yeah! And I know you'll look so awesome doing it!" -bright eyes-
---
-Indeed, rendering the drone unsuable anymore and making it fall-
Yuri: "That... Was... INCREDIBLE~!"
---
---

-And probably-
---
---

LOOOOOOL
-Totodile eager to swim since he hasn't been near any river or swamps in a while?-

(Yup! I'm a red Gyarados! I'm not sure if you would know what a "Shiny" Pokemon is, though.)

A-And just in case you don't, it's a term for Pokemon with rare colors that also better reflect light!

___

Alear: "I'm going to have to agree to that... but for now, let's get back in and finish this fight!"
---
𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑀𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒾,

𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝐼, 𝐼𝓃𝑔𝓇𝒾𝒹.

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝑜𝓌𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀. 𝒰𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

---

-he swimmin'!-
-probably even happier now than before as he missed the water-

-even being able to make the storm itself using lightning power-

This new body clearly enjoys defeating an opponent....

[So there's like, "Shiny" Bidoof too? I wonder what those look like....]

-still has the hat-

(Need some context on the Gokaigers since IIRC the only media they were in with Godzilla was SRW X-Omega, which also had the Zyurangers. And that Godzilla was primarily based on the Millennium era Godzillas sans GMK and Final Wars, with the design of 2000/Vs. Megaguirus but ties to the Kiryu duology, none of which Godzilla was particularly "evil", just a threat.)

-can Angewomon read the handwriting? :V-

-goes to check on her Tamer while also getting a "recharge" of energy after being separated-

So mine quest hath come to an unexpected end. Those responsible for the Digital Hazard in this realm hath already been disposed of and no answers as to how they hath obtained it for their purposes art clear....

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-he swimmin'!-

-even being able to make the storm itself using lightning power-

This new body clearly enjoys defeating an opponent....

-still has the hat-
-Ah, it feels good to finally submerge~!-
---
Taiga: "And you could even set the perfect atmosphere, I know it!" -confident he'll be really strong under her training-
---
da Vinci: "Makes me wonder how you would do if it was alive..."
Monika: Oh ****
---
Boudica: "I'm sure that could be looked online!" :)
---
James: "It's simple, really" -somehow pulls out a board from who knows where that has blueprints about the entire base-
Frankenstein: "Ah, Papa smart!"

___

___

---
𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑀𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒾,

𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝐼, 𝐼𝓃𝑔𝓇𝒾𝒹.

---
(Need some context on the Gokaigers since IIRC the only media they were in with Godzilla was SRW X-Omega, which also had the Zyurangers. And that Godzilla was primarily based on the Millennium era Godzillas sans GMK and Final Wars, with the design of 2000/Vs. Megaguirus but ties to the Kiryu duology, none of which Godzilla was particularly "evil", just a threat.)

-goes to check on her Tamer while also getting a "recharge" of energy after being separated-

So mine quest hath come to an unexpected end. Those responsible for the Digital Hazard in this realm hath already been disposed of and no answers as to how they hath obtained it for their purposes art clear....
Kimberly: "We'll end the leftovers of this then" -thus inside the tower they go!-
(I meant in thread during Isis's thing iirc, could be wrong)
---
Lindy: "I see then!" A lot like the Jewel Seeds, then... "Someone who called himself a businessman"

Angewomon: "I see, I see, what a fun little note~"
LadyDevimon: "it feels like it was written by you..."
---
-Good for Peppino, while Takeru and Makoto catch up with Alain-
Tiki: "Oh, I'm glad to see you kids are safe" :)
Oh, really? Is she an evil queen? :p

-She gets called evil for very few reasons a lot, so Eclipsa definitely at least likes making fun of people's paranoid fears of her and poking fun at the whole "evil queen" stereotype-

___

-Some people are surprised by how awkward she is socially, but no one has mocked her nor avoided her for it...If anything, people seem perfectly fine interacting with Ereshkigal when she actually talks to them. It's just that she's talked to very few people more than only occasionally, and primarily on missions-
___

-If it was, I forgot...I thought it was more recently floating in space again-

-That being said, bringing the fight to ground level makes more sense for this fight either way-

-Aquamarine is staying vigilant...-
___

Mudkip: "(Oh...)" -Misses the wild a bit more than the other Pokemon the tour guides have spoken with-
___

Mabel: (Well, I guess that cancels the plans I had for him and Amy to go on a date...But he's still not being honest about his crush on her!)
Alice: "Oh, she's a really strong goddess!"
Illya: "...Though she likes to tease people"
Merlin: "She's quite the beauty too" :p
---
-Indeed, and she's not Osakabehime who can sometimes be an elitist weeb-
---
-And soon, they would see a new Combiner with Angolmois flowing through its innards, they can see Bludgeon distinctively as the chest, Airachnid as the left leg, and Mohawk as a chestplate, with the arms being made of two unidentified Sparkless, and the the right legs being comprised of Tarantulas's remains reanimated as a Sparkless-

1720918607704.png

Bludgeon, Airachnid and Mohawk: "We, are... THUNDER MAYHEM!"
---
Atalanta: "Though the castle is surrounded by greenery..."
---
-So he gotta help him confess, somehow!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Have you heard of the Three Golden Goddesses?"
___

-Being in another dimension guarded by an Astral Dragon complicates matters-

-...Then again, Pete managed to deliver a Poke Ball to Alphys on the Arthra, so it's not impossible- :V
___

-He's always been a jokester and prankster, but part of it nowadays might be a mask to help him cope with all of the horrible things he's seen and al lof the times he's lost people he's cared about, and, previously, the knowledge that one day, everything about his, his friends' and fellow monsters' lives would be reset to one same specific point in time anyway-

-...That might also partly explain his lazy attitude in the present...-
Harley: "I'm... not sure..."
---
-sure, why not?- :p
---
-things Byleth may or may not have picked up on-

-It would disgust her to hug her and do stuff that far-
---
Lily: "That sounds really cool! Like the older me can create artificial skeletons!"

-Indeed, she's not going down with ease, dashing through!-
---
-Abby pouts-
Illya: "Ah! Tiki-chan is also pretty now!"
-ABSOLUTELY-
---
Veyle: "That... sounds a lot like the Corrupted..." :urg:

-SHORYUKEN-
---
Kanna: "Please behave..."

Emblem Tiki: "P-Pretty?" :lol:

---
---
-A mixture of both-
---

...I-In that case, we'll try to trust him, but we'll s-still be keeping an eye on him. :lol:

-And at least Chen Gong's Master is someone Charlotte does fully trust, although Charlotte and the majority of the other former Alliance Servants frequently try to remind Lancer to put too much trust into the shady strategist-
___

-And besides, didn't they also recently defeat a bear with help from Artemis and some other members of Blake's team?-
___

___

-Penny tried to counter those flying blades by launching her own directly at them, using her strength and slash attacks to try and deflect the blades-
-I forgot who Chen Gong's master is?-

Kamui: -nodded in agreement-
---
Blake: "...I think we can take this bear down."
---
Lilith: -giggled- "Sounds fair to me."
---
Byleth and Sothis: "Then fight with us, Homura."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alice: "Oh, she's a really strong goddess!"
Illya: "...Though she likes to tease people"
Merlin: "She's quite the beauty too" :p
---
-Indeed, and she's not Osakabehime who can sometimes be an elitist weeb-
---
-And soon, they would see a new Combiner with Angolmois flowing through its innards, they can see Bludgeon distinctively as the chest, Airachnid as the left leg, and Mohawk as a chestplate, with the arms being made of two unidentified Sparkless, and the the right legs being comprised of Tarantulas's remains reanimated as a Sparkless-

View attachment 392396

Bludgeon, Airachnid and Mohawk: "We, are... THUNDER MAYHEM!"
---
Atalanta: "Though the castle is surrounded by greenery..."
---
-So he gotta help him confess, somehow!-
We'd probably still get along then. :p
___

-Despite the rivalry the two had at some point- :V
___

-So had Tarantulas survived he would've been part of the Combiner as himself...-

...Destroy this Combiner. RIGHT NOW!
___

Mudkip: (It..it is a little similar to home.. )"
___

-But now she isn't sure how...-

Harley: "I'm... not sure..."
---
-sure, why not?- :p
---
-things Byleth may or may not have picked up on-
Peridot: "Oh...I thought almost everyone has heard about them at this point." :ohwell:
___

-And Phosphara could easily order some food for herself as well- :p
___

-But Sothis definitely did?-

-he swimmin'!-

-Ah, it feels good to finally submerge~!-

Boudica: "I'm sure that could be looked online!" :)
-He's already cheering up thanks to Artoria's efforts- :p

Oh, I-I can even look that up in a jiffy! -Shows a photograph of a Shiny Bidoof on her cellphone-

---
𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑀𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒾,

𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝐼, 𝐼𝓃𝑔𝓇𝒾𝒹.

---

Kimberly: "We'll end the leftovers of this then" -thus inside the tower they go!-
---
Lindy: "I see then!" A lot like the Jewel Seeds, then... "Someone who called himself a businessman"

---
(...I thought everyone was talking about Fishbunjin at first...You know what, keeping Undyne's dialogue as is. It still fits for Godzilla lmao)

Marco: "Sounds like a plan!"

Hell yeah! Whatever punks are left running the Alliance won't know what hit 'em!

-Who would they find upon investigating the cells?-
___

Seeam: "...You don't mean...?"
___

Amethyst: "They had an ultra advanced portal that let them enter other dimensions." -Said to the Knightmon, in a blunt tone at that, not because she's annoyed by the Knightmon asking, but instead solely due to being utterly done with GL Labs' **** at this point-

(...Please tell me you all had a normal and safe Halloween this year...) -Worried since much like the rest of Chaldea, the kiddos rarely get a normal Halloween, either-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-ABSOLUTELY-
---
Veyle: "That... sounds a lot like the Corrupted..." :urg:

-SHORYUKEN-
---
Kanna: "Please behave..."

Emblem Tiki: "P-Pretty?" :lol:
Musashi: I think she's having an internal dilemma again.
---
Lily: "What's a corrupted?"
-PARRY-
---
Abby: -POUT-
Illya: "W-Well, Tiki-san is, so Tiki-chan..."
We'd probably still get along then. :p
___

-Despite the rivalry the two had at some point- :V
___

-So had Tarantulas survived he would've been part of the Combiner as himself...-

...Destroy this Combiner. RIGHT NOW!
___

Mudkip: (It..it is a little similar to home.. )"
___

-But now she isn't sure how...-
Merlin: "Good, oh, and maybe the gap yokai too" :p
Andersen: "Are you really giving her ideas?!"
---
-Yeah, that was in big part due to her being too proud of her streaming gig- :V
---
-Indeed, which would have made things worse-
Shockwave: "And that means everyone!"
-Thunder Mayhem released another huge roar-
---
Atalanta: "I hope it can provide... Something that's close"
---
-Hmmmm, how to do, how to do...-

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Lancer, the Deltarune one-

da Vinci: "Now then, is there any left?"
---
Atalanta: "Let's see its behavior and if there's any spot that could affect it..."
---
Spadamon: "HMPH!"
Ophanimon: "Good, you're getting along" :p
---
Homura: "...................Will her suffering stop...?"
Oriko: "It's the only way"

-However, as Sayaka kept attacking, soon various bubbles from other source were also shot at them, which surprisingly damaged the barrier once bursting-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Good, oh, and maybe the gap yokai too" :p
Andersen: "Are you really giving her ideas?!"
---
-Yeah, that was in big part due to her being too proud of her streaming gig- :V
---
-Indeed, which would have made things worse-
Shockwave: "And that means everyone!"
-Thunder Mayhem released another huge roar-
---
Atalanta: "I hope it can provide... Something that's close"
---
-Hmmmm, how to do, how to do...-
-Yes, yes he is- :V
___

-Ereshkigal got much of Rin's empathy and humanity, but she also may have gotten some of her pride as well- :V
___

OPEN FIRE!

-Trying to restrain one of Thunder Mayhem's arms one with her wand-

___

Squirtle: "(Most of the Pokemon have been saying that it's a lot closer to a lot of the places tons of us used to stay, I...know it's not quite the same, since it's not the same place and there's still some differences, but there's still tons of nature here, and also tons of nice people who've only helped us. And besides, if you ever really miss the swamp, you can probably ask the people at the training place to make the room into a swamp for a bit!)"

Mudkip: "(R-Really?)"
___

-She's pacing outside the restaurant, pondering this very issue-

-...She's thinking she might still be able to do her matchmaking plans for those two. But not without Chrono himself being honest about his crush-

---
---
---

---
Atalanta: "Let's see its behavior and if there's any spot that could affect it..."
---
---

-However, as Sayaka kept attacking, soon various bubbles from other source were also shot at them, which surprisingly damaged the barrier once bursting-
XJ-5: "Well, there's these two!" -Looking at Roberts and Gareth-

-If any of the others haven't introduce themselves yet, I forgot...-
___

-Heck, they've even both taken down far more dangerous creatures like many types of Grimm or the various mythological and magic creatures from the Fate universe, so what's another bear?!-

-After the cycloptic bear finishes it's current meal, it goes to the river to drink some water and try to catch some fish, still unaware of Ata or Blake's presence-
___

(Not sure if I'd call that getting along.) :p
___

-How does Homura take this...?-

Steven: "Bubbles, huh? Two can play at that game!"

-This time, having already run closer to the group, Steven did have enough time to reach the mages before the barrier could destroyed, and gives the mages an extra layer of protection by summoning his bubble barrier over the whole group-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-still has the hat-
James: "It's simple, really" -somehow pulls out a board from who knows where that has blueprints about the entire base-
Frankenstein: "Ah, Papa smart!"
Neo: -pouty-

Roman: "What're we looking for in this map?"

---

---
(...I thought everyone was talking about Fishbunjin at first...You know what, keeping Undyne's dialogue as is. It still fits for Godzilla lmao)

Marco: "Sounds like a plan!"

Hell yeah! Whatever punks are left running the Alliance won't know what hit 'em!

-Who would they find upon investigating the cells?-
___

Seeam: "...You don't mean...?"
___

Amethyst: "They had an ultra advanced portal that let them enter other dimensions." -Said to the Knightmon, in a blunt tone at that, not because she's annoyed by the Knightmon asking, but instead solely due to being utterly done with GL Labs' **** at this point-

(...Please tell me you all had a normal and safe Halloween this year...) -Worried since much like the rest of Chaldea, the kiddos rarely get a normal Halloween, either-
-Nel and Alear can't be stopped by mere typical mooks if any show up-
---
-what would the two Digimon do...?-
---
Azura: "What about me, Tiki?" :p

Peridot: "Oh...I thought almost everyone has heard about them at this point." :ohwell:
___

-And Phosphara could easily order some food for herself as well- :p
___

-But Sothis definitely did?-
Harley: "Maybe I missed the crash course on them." :p
---
-HECK YEAH!-
---
-perhaps but this discussion is heavy enough as is...-

Musashi: I think she's having an internal dilemma again.
---
Lily: "What's a corrupted?"
-PARRY-
---
Abby: -POUT-
Illya: "W-Well, Tiki-san is, so Tiki-chan..."
Shez: She could use some soul searching. :p
---
Veyle: "An undead soldier, being revived through wicked Fell Dragon powers..."

Alear: -left wide open from the parry-
---
Kanna: "Abby..."

Emblem Tiki: -giggling...-

---
---
---

___

-Heck, they've even both taken down far more dangerous creatures like many types of Grimm or the various mythological and magic creatures from the Fate universe, so what's another bear?!-

-After the cycloptic bear finishes it's current meal, it goes to the river to drink some water and try to catch some fish, still unaware of Ata or Blake's presence-
___

___

-This time, having already run closer to the group, Steven did have enough time to reach the mages before the barrier could destroyed, and gives the mages an extra layer of protection by summoning his bubble barrier over the whole group-
Shez: -pushing Roberts away-
---
-Blake nods-
---
Lilith: "I hope you have a good time here." :)
---
-her Madoka..........-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Yes, yes he is- :V
___

-Ereshkigal got much of Rin's empathy and humanity, but she also may have gotten some of her pride as well- :V
___

OPEN FIRE!

-Trying to restrain one of Thunder Mayhem's arms one with her wand-

___

Squirtle: "(Most of the Pokemon have been saying that it's a lot closer to a lot of the places tons of us used to stay, I...know it's not quite the same, since it's not the same place and there's still some differences, but there's still tons of nature here, and also tons of nice people who've only helped us. And besides, if you ever really miss the swamp, you can probably ask the people at the training place to make the room into a swamp for a bit!)"

Mudkip: "(R-Really?)"
___

-She's pacing outside the restaurant, pondering this very issue-

-...She's thinking she might still be able to do her matchmaking plans for those two. But not without Chrono himself being honest about his crush-
Merlin: "Maaaaaaaaaaybe a few" :p
-Andersen exasperated-
---
-That's kind of inevitable, even if clearly Ishtar got more of it-
---
-It worked for just a second, but enough for the Seekers to destroy its hand with bombs-
---
Atalanta: "It certainly would create an artificial swamp for a while, though I hope it would feel close enough to the real deal"
---
-Nope, it's like that one Japanese trope in media, the tsundere!-
Shez: She could use some soul searching. :p
---
Veyle: "An undead soldier, being revived through wicked Fell Dragon powers..."

Alear: -left wide open from the parry-
---
Kanna: "Abby..."

Emblem Tiki: -giggling...-
Musashi: Doubt she'll do if we say so. :p
---
Lily: "Oh... And can you do that?"

-So Martha did a punch to the gut!-
---
Abby: "No regrets"
Fate: "That sounds troublesome..."
Paris: -Hasn't drinked it- "Well, I see you'll all have good results..."
Abby/Hayate/Jack/Bunyan: "I know!"

___

___

___

---
-Blake nods-
---
---
-her Madoka..........-
-So Gareth it is next- :V
---
-And they observe it...-
---
Ophanimon: "I certainly have so far, though I'm learning more about your instalments around here"
---
Homura: "...Please...Promise me it will be quick..."

-And he would see the cause of the bubbles was the child who was the human form of Charlotte the Desserts Witch-

1720979150468.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Maaaaaaaaaaybe a few" :p
-Andersen exasperated-
---
-That's kind of inevitable, even if clearly Ishtar got more of it-
---
-It worked for just a second, but enough for the Seekers to destroy its hand with bombs-
---
Atalanta: "It certainly would create an artificial swamp for a while, though I hope it would feel close enough to the real deal"
---
-Nope, it's like that one Japanese trope in media, the tsundere!-
-Not helping matters is that they're getting off topic?-

-...Then again ,Eclipsa's personality and answers so far have made her out to be far less of the "evil Queen of Darkness" that much of Mewni's leadership and and historians have made her out to be-

___

-For all of the two's differences, they still both got Rin's empathy and pride, just in differing amounts-
___

-She tries to freeze Thunder Mayhem's other arm with her tractor beam, but the Combiner attacks before they can do any more damage?-
___

Squirtle: "(I felt like I was actually near the ocean again when I asked for a water-based room!)"
___

Mabel: (It's totally like that one anime romance trope! Except this is reality! But...how do I solve this sort of problem? Can I even help Chrono with admitting that he has a crush on Amy? The last time I tried matchmaking, it didn't really work out all that well...Maybe Dipper's right, maybe Chrono just needs to talk about it at his own pace...)

Harley: "Maybe I missed the crash course on them." :p
---
-HECK YEAH!-
---
-perhaps but this discussion is heavy enough as is...-
Peridot: "Well, long explanation short, they're the three deities who collectivelly created the original Hyrule itself!"
___

-Phosphora suggests this or nah?-
___

-It was informative, and they definitely found common ground with the knowledge that other worlds here have been through similar timeline loops and tragedies...But now it might be better for them to lighten the mood-

-"Fortunately", Sans is a self-proclaimed expert at that with his jokes- :V

---
-Blake nods-
---
---
-her Madoka..........-
---
-And they observe it...-
---
Ophanimon: "I certainly have so far, though I'm learning more about your instalments around here"
---

-And he would see the cause of the bubbles was the child who was the human form of Charlotte the Desserts Witch-

View attachment 392410
XJ-5: "Alright, Gareth, looks like you're up next!" -Said backstage so that she can still introduce herself-
___

-For the most part, it has the same behavior as most bears they're familiar with, although it's several additional mouth flaps and even more extra teeth allow it to chew and eat it's meals much faster than normal bears-

-As such, instead of just waiting for fish to catch, it catches several at once just by opening it's maw and walking in the opposite direction that several are swimming, making more of an active and strategic effort to catch fish as well as eating several at once-
___

Th-That's a good thing, right? 😅
___

If she really can't be saved, th-then I hope so... :urg:

-Then Charlotte-

Crap, not her again!

Steven: "Keep working on the spell, everyone! This bubble barrier should hold out for at least a minute!"

Understood. Keep focus and use all the magic you can cast, everyone!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: Doubt she'll do if we say so. :p
---
Lily: "Oh... And can you do that?"

-So Martha did a punch to the gut!-
---
Abby: "No regrets"
Fate: "That sounds troublesome..."
Paris: -Hasn't drinked it- "Well, I see you'll all have good results..."
Abby/Hayate/Jack/Bunyan: "I know!"
Shez: And that's why we let her do it on her own. :p
---
Veyle: "Yes... though I never want to..."

Alear: >_< -HIT!-
---
Kanna: -at the same time- "I know!" -but then adds more- "Now how about you drink some, Paris? ":)

Peridot: "Well, long explanation short, they're the three deities who collectivelly created the original Hyrule itself!"
___

-Phosphora suggests this or nah?-
___

-It was informative, and they definitely found common ground with the knowledge that other worlds here have been through similar timeline loops and tragedies...But now it might be better for them to lighten the mood-

-"Fortunately", Sans is a self-proclaimed expert at that with his jokes- :V
Harley: "...Cool. So what are ya getting at?"
---
Phosphy: "So what do you mean?"
---
-and what joke would he say?-

---
-And they observe it...-
---
---

XJ-5: "Alright, Gareth, looks like you're up next!" -Said backstage so that she can still introduce herself-
___

-For the most part, it has the same behavior as most bears they're familiar with, although it's several additional mouth flaps and even more extra teeth allow it to chew and eat it's meals much faster than normal bears-

-As such, instead of just waiting for fish to catch, it catches several at once just by opening it's maw and walking in the opposite direction that several are swimming, making more of an active and strategic effort to catch fish as well as eating several at once-
___

___

-Then Charlotte-

Crap, not her again!

Steven: "Keep working on the spell, everyone! This bubble barrier should hold out for at least a minute!"

-I was just making a joke because Shez is his type :V-

-but sure, Gareth-
---
Blake: Impressive...
---
-hopefully good...-
---
Byleth and Sothis: "It will be as quick and as painless as we can possibly make it..."

Jaune: "One minute's not long enough. Mind if I give you a boost?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "...Cool. So what are ya getting at?"
---
Phosphy: "So what do you mean?"
---
-and what joke would he say?-
Peridot: "What I'm getting at is, who else could possibly have the power to seal of an entire dimension? And Hyrule, specifically?"
___

Sparky: "(You mean what food?)
___

well, i should probably get some more substantial food than just a bottle of ketchup. it might be ironic, but given the topic of discussion i think a good meal could actually help me lighten up.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "What I'm getting at is, who else could possibly have the power to seal of an entire dimension? And Hyrule, specifically?"
___

Sparky: "(You mean what food?)
___

well, i should probably get some more substantial food than just a bottle of ketchup. it might be ironic, but given the topic of discussion i think a good meal could actually help me lighten up.
Harley: "Makes sense, I guess..."
---
-she nods-
---
Sothis: "Heh." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Makes sense, I guess..."
---
-she nods-
---
Sothis: "Heh." :p
-But Harley is skeptical since she doesn't know that the Three Golden Goddesses are still around in the present as well as actively trying to help Hyrule without interfering too much?-
___

Sparky: "(Well, the food here is really good...)"
___

-Byleth more annoyed by the joke?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But Harley is skeptical since she doesn't know that the Three Golden Goddesses are still around in the present as well as actively trying to help Hyrule without interfering too much?-
___

Sparky: "(Well, the food here is really good...)"
___

-Byleth more annoyed by the joke?- :V
-she thinks Peridot is crazy-

-hypocrite, I know :V-
---
Phosphy: "You don't need the Internet for the food here though. It's... literally here." :p
---
-she pondering what kind of meal she could have-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she thinks Peridot is crazy-

-hypocrite, I know :V-
---
Phosphy: "You don't need the Internet for the food here though. It's... literally here." :p
---
-she pondering what kind of meal she could have-
-At least she's not as crazy as she used to be- :V

-She knows that Peridot is quite intelligent, but also that she can be...rather eccentric-
___

Sparky: "(But you can use it to get or ask for food if it isn't?)"

-More like buy it, but the closest Wild Pokemon would have to the concept of money is trading supplies or their own food with other Pokemon-
___

-Probably one of her favorite recipes that she plans cooking for herself as per usual?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At least she's not as crazy as she used to be- :V

-She knows that Peridot is quite intelligent, but also that she can be...rather eccentric-
___

Sparky: "(But you can use it to get or ask for food if it isn't?)"

-More like buy it, but the closest Wild Pokemon would have to the concept of money is trading supplies or their own food with other Pokemon-
___

-Probably one of her favorite recipes that she plans cooking for herself as per usual?-
Harleen: "...And how do you plan on proving that?"
---
Phosphy: "Yep!"
---
-she doesn't have favorites; food is food :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: And that's why we let her do it on her own. :p
---
Veyle: "Yes... though I never want to..."

Alear: >_< -HIT!-
---
Kanna: -at the same time- "I know!" -but then adds more- "Now how about you drink some, Paris? ":)
Musashi: Heh, you're so smart~ :p
---
Lily: "It does sound messed up..."

-Then a flurrry of punches!-
---
Paris: "Hmmmm, I'm not sure yet..."
Gil: "I already have before"
-Not helping matters is that they're getting off topic?-

-...Then again ,Eclipsa's personality and answers so far have made her out to be far less of the "evil Queen of Darkness" that much of Mewni's leadership and and historians have made her out to be-

___

-For all of the two's differences, they still both got Rin's empathy and pride, just in differing amounts-
___

-She tries to freeze Thunder Mayhem's other arm with her tractor beam, but the Combiner attacks before they can do any more damage?-
___

Squirtle: "(I felt like I was actually near the ocean again when I asked for a water-based room!)"
___

Mabel: (It's totally like that one anime romance trope! Except this is reality! But...how do I solve this sort of problem? Can I even help Chrono with admitting that he has a crush on Amy? The last time I tried matchmaking, it didn't really work out all that well...Maybe Dipper's right, maybe Chrono just needs to talk about it at his own pace...)
Illya: "W-Wait, we were here to question her, right?"
Irisviel: "Hmmmm, I suppose we do"
---
-On the least they are much more manageable than they would be otherwise-
---
-Indeed, with various Angolmois-charged missiles coming from Bludgeon's turrets-
---
-That further convinces the Mudkip?-
---
-Hmmm, does he? Does he really?-
___

___

___

-Then Charlotte-

Crap, not her again!

-I was just making a joke because Shez is his type :V-

-but sure, Gareth-
---
Blake: Impressive...
---
-hopefully good...-
---
Byleth and Sothis: "It will be as quick and as painless as we can possibly make it..."

Jaune: "One minute's not long enough. Mind if I give you a boost?"
-I know, so I went with doing the opposite for funsies- :V

Gareth: "Sure!" -goes on-staaaaaaaage!-
---
Atalanta: Almost the same as a regular bear, besides the... Obvious changes.
---
Ophanimon: "It is! Right now we were going to the so called 'Pokémon Center'"
---
Homura: "...I'll do it..."
Oriko: -Phew- "Thank you"

Kazumi: "I could also help a little with that!"
-Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, Miyu and Illya were too busy trying to restrain other magical girls-
Sweets-loving magical girl: "Mozarella... Camembert..." -she blew more bubbles with her trumpet, while Sayaka threw more blades-

Last edited:
Top Bottom