• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "I honestly bet it's that" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "...Uuuuuum..." -doesn't knows what else to say-
---
Steeljaw: "...Didn't I and them already told you before?"
-Like it's been repeated more than once that they intend to combine and bring Angolmois to Cybertron to generate more I think-
---
-She wonders if she should say drop to greet them-
---
Chrono: "Absolutely not! That's an absurd assumption!"
I'd bet good money on it if I had any cash. Leaving the throne behind and being branded a traitor certainly has a negative effect on one's access to the royal family's treasury and retirement funds :p
___

Specter: "...I take it you've pretty much explained everything of significance about spirits here."
___

-I honestly forgot that, so retcon Aquamarine's dialogue in my last post-

YOU! -Flies directly in front of Cyclonus' face- You've been helping this entire time! Do you know any weak points in this ship or their machines? Or a means to swiftly halt or disrupt their ritual?! Any way that we stop their plans immediately?!

-The reason she asks is because she's not certain if they can outright defeat the former Decepticons on time, or if taking down one will be enough to stop said ritual-

___

-Will she?-
___

Mabel: "Explain all the times you blushed around her, then." :p

-good for theeeeeeem-

Camilla: "How about you?"
---
Blake: "...Not really..."
---
-Lilith merely blushes...-
---
Byleth: "How do you like THAT?" :glare:
Daisuke: "Hey, I wanna get it on that action! Throw me up there, Ingrid."

Ruby: "Oh, now I wish I did." :p
Sitonai: "Some really cold place"
Irisviel: "Aw..."
---
Atalanta: "....Huh?"
---
Ophanimon: "How cute~"
---
Everyone keeps ignoring Homura so hard despite the reveals Oriko has been dropping on her and Gretchen LOL
Homura: "NO!" -threw rocket missiles at Byleth and Daisuke, but Oriko was quick to overwhelm her with some more beams-
Oriko: "Acting recklessly now too..."
Homura: "...Shut up..."
Oriko: "Maybe if you weren't so selfish when it came to her, none of us would be here"
Homura: "What would you know?!" -stops time!- "None of you will take Kaname-san away... If she can't be saved, at least I'll make sure she can always remain alive!" -THOUSANDS OF GRENADES AS TIME RESUMES-

-None of the girls respond to Jenny with more than random mumblings of juggled memories-
-It's so painful-
-So few of those are adults, most of them are teens age 14-15, and even then there's a few pre-pubescent ones there-
-The Incubators were one of the few magic-dependent races Toffee managed to get rid of with the Fritz, and it's probably the one good thing that he did-
(It doesn't even have a name...?)
___

-She even told Blake outright she could address her as "mother" at one point if Blake wished, but was content with Blake referring to her as an "aunt" instead upon learning that she understandably still misses her own mother too much to consider it...-
___

-Lilith humble?-
___

Sorry about that, there's a lot going on here again and I admittedly haven't followed everything that is as a result. Considering that I recently had like four separate groups of characters dealing with four antagonists (AKA the last four canon Specimens that act as the final boss in Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) simultaneously earlier, I don't have much of an excuse for this lmao

Amethyst: "You could probably ask Peridot herself about it. That'd totally annoy her." :p -Then the reveal about Homura- "Wait, what?!" :urg:

So that poor child's mutation into an all-powerful and mindless witch of destruction...is the fault of another's desperation to save her, and her refusal to let her go when it backfired...?

-Jenny is horrified, and is internally desperately trying to think of any possible solution to free them from Gretchen's control without killing them in the process-

-Not like any of them are aware that the Incubators' extinction is due to Toffee's machinations, nor a loss of magic itself, so no one would be able to make note of that-

-However, once Gretchen is defeated, if anyone from their universe does know of their extinction, it's likely that they'd be able to corroborate that it happened while the magic in their world was weakening overall...and based on the timing, those from Chaldea would also likely realize that it happened within the same timeframe as the fritz-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Bunyan and her own companions have been there for her, too. The loss didn't affect them quite as badly, but you can accurately guess that they still sad because of it, and that they were also sad seeing Altera sad..."
___

-Sparky looks at the images of it on screen, trying to see if he recognizes anything or any of the other Pikachu there-
___

...i'd disagree considering what my pals and i have been through, but it sounds like the circumstances of how you were revived were probably very different...
Harley: "It's at times like this that you really gotta keep yourselves cheered up. I'm sure all of you will find something until we can ask that Link dude."
---
-but he doesn't?-
---
Sothis: "Let's just say it was never my choice to come back... but it is my choice to stay. Much like how any mortal is born, when you think about it."

Draco: "...Bleeeegh..." -takes it-
---
-Martha is thus protected and goes to PAWNCH-
---
-Though it wouldn't hurt to have seen if it worked on her, right?-

Illya: "Uuuuh... Huh?!" -looking like this-

"I...I'M A CLONE OF MY MOM!"
Jack: "Huh, meanwhile, I am taller than my mother. How incredible"
Illya: "...Jack?!"
Jack: "What is it?"
Illya: "It's just... You're speaking with some degree of class!"
Jack: "Of course, my old friend Illyasviel. After all, our minds have changed according to the effects of the potion"
Alice: "Meanwhile, here I'm feeling like some of my imagination is gone... Also, why am I wearing glasses?"
Chen: "Heheheh, I am brimming with so much power now!"
Illya: "Okay, she hasn't changed much, what about-" -hears paint being sprayed- "...Abby-chan?"
Abigail: "...What?"
Illya: "Is that grafitti?"
Abigail: "Obviously, hahahahahaha!"
Illya: "Abby-chan is a punk!"
Shez: "I'm sure you'll love it. Mixed it myself." :grin:
---
Alear: Armor... I don't really have anything against that unless my few magic tricks can go through... -she tries another beam to see if it tanks magic-
---
-perhaps not, but she knows from her bigger self that it will take centuries, if not milennia for her to look like an adult, meaning she would need significantly more of the potion for the same result-

Kanna: -replying to the pre-Abby stuff- "Well, she is adopted by a queen, Illya-chan. Makes sense that she would be more regal when she gets older. Also, those glasses are so cute, Alice!" :b:

-also, looked to see if there was adult kernel stuff because why not and YAY-

(Source because twitter embeds suck here: https://x.com/fahmirajzi_/status/1543118884202549249)

-then the Abby stuff-

Kanna: -facepalms- "Where did we go wrong for Abby-chan to act like this...?" -then realizes what's required to make graffiti- "Wait, does that mean she can see now?!" :surprised:

Sitonai: "Some really cold place"
Irisviel: "Aw..."
---
Atalanta: "....Huh?"
---
Ophanimon: "How cute~"
---
Everyone keeps ignoring Homura so hard despite the reveals Oriko has been dropping on her and Gretchen LOL
Homura: "NO!" -threw rocket missiles at Byleth and Daisuke, but Oriko was quick to overwhelm her with some more beams-
Oriko: "Acting recklessly now too..."
Homura: "...Shut up..."
Oriko: "Maybe if you weren't so selfish when it came to her, none of us would be here"
Homura: "What would you know?!" -stops time!- "None of you will take Kaname-san away... If she can't be saved, at least I'll make sure she can always remain alive!" -THOUSANDS OF GRENADES AS TIME RESUMES-

-None of the girls respond to Jenny with more than random mumblings of juggled memories-
-It's so painful-
-So few of those are adults, most of them are teens age 14-15, and even then there's a few pre-pubescent ones there-
-The Incubators were one of the few magic-dependent races Toffee managed to get rid of with the Fritz, and it's probably the one good thing that he did-
___

-She even told Blake outright she could address her as "mother" at one point if Blake wished, but was content with Blake referring to her as an "aunt" instead upon learning that she understandably still misses her own mother too much to consider it...-
___

-Lilith humble?-
___

Sorry about that, there's a lot going on here again and I admittedly haven't followed everything that is as a result. Considering that I recently had like four separate groups of characters dealing with four antagonists (AKA the last four canon Specimens that act as the final boss in Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) simultaneously earlier, I don't have much of an excuse for this lmao

Amethyst: "You could probably ask Peridot herself about it. That'd totally annoy her." :p -Then the reveal about Homura- "Wait, what?!" :urg:

So that poor child's mutation into an all-powerful and mindless witch of destruction...is the fault of another's desperation to save her, and her refusal to let her go when it backfired...?

-Jenny is horrified, and is internally desperately trying to think of any possible solution to free them from Gretchen's control without killing them in the process-

-Not like any of them are aware that the Incubators' extinction is due to Toffee's machinations, nor a loss of magic itself, so no one would be able to make note of that-

-However, once Gretchen is defeated, if anyone from their universe does know of their extinction, it's likely that they'd be able to corroborate that it happened while the magic in their world was weakening overall...and based on the timing, those from Chaldea would also likely realize that it happened within the same timeframe as the fritz-
Kanna: "Nohr can get pretty cold in some places too, with all this snow and ice. Is it anything like that?"
---
Blake: "I mean, I knew she was fond of me, but I thought the whole mother thing was her being... eccentric. Especially since she's fine with me not doing so since I still have some fondness for my own mother." Then again, letting her adopt me wouldn't be me abandoning that fondness...
---
-Lilith always a humble maid-

Kamui: -headpats the Astral Dragon, making her smile-
---
-Byleth was quick to stop time herself and move the grenades to where Homura is before resuming it once more-

Ingrid: Incredible... They seem to have more power when working as one...

Byleth: -with Sothis's voice echoing alongside hers- "Such selfishness has brought upon catastrophic results. If you truly, deeply cared about her in a healthy way, you would have stopped this before she became this apocalypse!"

Ingrid: "Love can brighten lives, but can also corrupt them. Truly a wonderful yet paradoxically dangerous emotion. And it would seem that it has caused the latter for you, to the point where you have refused the words of others. If mere talk cannot reach you... perhaps a more violent form of therapy will."

Daisuke: "So you'll throw me at her then?"

Ingrid: "Do not be so reckless, my friend. With powers like hers, anyone going alone against such a being is a fool. We shall go together, all three of us."

Rook: -nods-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Artoria: "Are you hungry for breakfast?"
---
-Indeed, the little Liollmon really hoping that Scar gets his comeuppance with all he's done, including ruining the lives for more people than just Simba-
---
Natsuki: "...That was scary!"
Yuri: "Incredible..."
-Managing to crush those two, but some others remain shooting at him-
---
Boudica: "Oh, have you met Mr. Fish, then?"
---
Moriarty: "Something tells me she would be quote nimble and good to get in smaller places"

Kimberly: "You must mean Dr. Coyle, then..."
Luvia: "Sometimes, there's no option but this..."
---

Sistermon Ciel: -Nodded and Ingrid returned to Chaldeaaaaaa-
---
-Everyone was happy to see that-
-Then the witch happened-

Tiki: "I'm glad for the help you both provided! Oh, you too, Mother"
Naga: "How rude"
-Totodile can't deny a free breakfast?-

(Oh, hi there!)

-Burrito sees a very big and very unintentionally scary shiny Gyarados cheerfully smiling and waving at her with his tail fin- :V

From what we've heard from the base, Coyle's been arrested by the Bureau after Jenny, her sisters and Max Brass defeated her. And with her arrested, and Koyanskaya and Rita dead...

Marco: "That only leaves some of the intergalactic warlords that were working with them, right?"

-All throughout the rest of the base, virtually all other members of Chaldea who can fight were deployed, with the only exceptions being ones who needed to stay at the ship for defense or to oversee the battle as mission control, and the various members throughout the base were fighting and taking down the last remaining hordes of Sentai and Kamen Rider clones-

-Any aircraft, tanks or Megazords that the Alliance was still sending out were being dealt with by Chaldea and the Bureau's own ships and mechs, even if it was a struggle due to the number of powerful Megazords on the field-

-And with most of the leaders gone and the very devices that allowed them to create copies of Sentai, Riders and Megazords to begin with having been retrieved, the tide has effectively turned in the heroes' favor-
___

// Tbh, I was considering having Spooky stay just long enough for her to help defeat Gretchen, but I'm not sure if the timing would work effectivelly at this point...

-I meant that it would take one final attack from either Peppino, Tiki or the Knightmon to send Queen Vanessa into the portal, but Naga's power is probably more than enough, so she's ultimately sucked into the portal anyway, returning her back to Subcon, much to her anger-

-And the Knightmon is right, the mansion that all of these horrors came from is suddenly...gone. Small amounts of remaining debris in the distance and the various ghosts they see flying up into the sky would seem to suggest that the mansion didn't mysteriously disappear into the night like in many horror tales, but was instead destroyed...-

Roman: "Hm, I can see it. Those vines are also very good."

Nel: "Seems we've turned this battle around now. How about we finish things?"
---
-would Mirei eventually see the note?-
---
Azura: "...What is that?!"

-he normally can't turn down a free meal....-
-but to his surprise he's still full from his last one-
[N-no thanks....]

-it's almost like his bad leadership deeply offends Liollmon in addition to murdering family to obtain such position-

-he's firing more freezing beams from his eyes-

[I don't I think I-AHHHH]
-she's been told of Mr. Fish before, but it's still jarring to see a red Gyarados looking you in the eyes out of nowhere, even of there is no ill intent-
-especially if you're small enough to be a bite-sized snack-

-she hmmphs in annoyance at the idea of being "used" in such way, but internally has her ego stroked at being seen as highly useful as if it were a testament to her elegance-

-the intergalactic warlords also had something to fear walking around-
-they're gonna get SLAPPED-

-maybe her partners see it first, idk :V-

-is the witch thing where he is or no?-

-oops, sorry :V-
-decides to go toward the wreckage for answers; he needs to confirm if the ones responsible for the WarGrowlmon are dead-

So, uhh....dragon lady.....think you can send me back?
I'm-a too tired to want to do it myself....

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Totodile can't deny a free breakfast?-

(Oh, hi there!)

-Burrito sees a very big and very unintentionally scary shiny Gyarados cheerfully smiling and waving at her with his tail fin- :V
Roman: "Hm, I can see it. Those vines are also very good."
[N-no thanks....]

-it's almost like his bad leadership deeply offends Liollmon in addition to murdering family to obtain such position-

-he's firing more freezing beams from his eyes-

-she's been told of Mr. Fish before, but it's still jarring to see a red Gyarados looking you in the eyes out of nowhere, even of there is no ill intent-

-she hmmphs in annoyance at the idea of being "used" in such way, but internally has her ego stroked at being seen as highly useful as if it were a testament to her elegance-
Artoria: "Hm, if you say so. You can take a bath in the bathtub, if you'd like"
---
-The guy is clearly just full of himself and thinks of no one else unlike Mufasa! But only Simba could stop him...-
---
Sayori: "He can do that too?!" :O
-Striking another, as one shot from behind-
---
Boudica: "Ah, here he is" :) -then the yell- "Oh, what's wrong?" -too used to Mr. Fish to think he'd be scary-
---
Frankenstein: -Tilts head- "Don't wanna...?"
From what we've heard from the base, Coyle's been arrested by the Bureau after Jenny, her sisters and Max Brass defeated her. And with her arrested, and Koyanskaya and Rita dead...

Marco: "That only leaves some of the intergalactic warlords that were working with them, right?"

-All throughout the rest of the base, virtually all other members of Chaldea who can fight were deployed, with the only exceptions being ones who needed to stay at the ship for defense or to oversee the battle as mission control, and the various members throughout the base were fighting and taking down the last remaining hordes of Sentai and Kamen Rider clones-

-Any aircraft, tanks or Megazords that the Alliance was still sending out were being dealt with by Chaldea and the Bureau's own ships and mechs, even if it was a struggle due to the number of powerful Megazords on the field-

-And with most of the leaders gone and the very devices that allowed them to create copies of Sentai, Riders and Megazords to begin with having been retrieved, the tide has effectively turned in the heroes' favor-
___

Seam: "Hee hee, this old Darkner? Seen better days, as you can probably tell, hee hee hee..."

Ralsei: "They've been like this for a long time, as far as we know..."
___

// Tbh, I was considering having Spooky stay just long enough for her to help defeat Gretchen, but I'm not sure if the timing would work effectivelly at this point...

-I meant that it would take one final attack from either Peppino, Tiki or the Knightmon to send Queen Vanessa into the portal, but Naga's power is probably more than enough, so she's ultimately sucked into the portal anyway, returning her back to Subcon, much to her anger-

-And the Knightmon is right, the mansion that all of these horrors came from is suddenly...gone. Small amounts of remaining debris in the distance and the various ghosts they see flying up into the sky would seem to suggest that the mansion didn't mysteriously disappear into the night like in many horror tales, but was instead destroyed...-
---
---

-decides to go toward the wreckage for answers; he needs to confirm if the ones responsible for the WarGrowlmon are dead-

Kimberly: "Knowing Drakkon, he must have placed their cells somewhere around here..."

-And indeed, it's clear by now the batlle is almost over at last-
-And LOL Fish-
---
Lindy: "Awwww, can they be helped?"

-You know what? Maybe yeah, Angewomon and LadyDevimon arrive first to see it- :V
---
-The witch thing is in the same city, and yeah, he'd be able to confirm that GL Labs is fully destroyed-
Makoto: "...Is that some a mountain?!"
Alain: "...Mountains don't move"

Tiki: "Oh, yeah I think my Mother would"
Naga: "Do not worry, brave mortal, you'll soon be returned safe to your world" -opens a dimensional gate to Peppino's home dimension-
I'd bet good money on it if I had any cash. Leaving the throne behind and being branded a traitor certainly has a negative effect on one's access to the royal family's treasury and retirement funds :p
___

Specter: "...I take it you've pretty much explained everything of significance about spirits here."
___

-I honestly forgot that, so retcon Aquamarine's dialogue in my last post-

YOU! -Flies directly in front of Cyclonus' face- You've been helping this entire time! Do you know any weak points in this ship or their machines? Or a means to swiftly halt or disrupt their ritual?! Any way that we stop their plans immediately?!

-The reason she asks is because she's not certain if they can outright defeat the former Decepticons on time, or if taking down one will be enough to stop said ritual-

___

-Will she?-
___

Mabel: "Explain all the times you blushed around her, then." :p
Merlin: "Huh, I couldn't have imagined" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "...Kind of"
---
Cyclonus: "Unless you want to blow all of us up..."
Steeljaw: "At this point, I'd recommend just blowing up the whole place. After we're all out, of course"
---
-...Sure, why not? It's Atalanta after all-
---
Chrono: "It's just the climate!"
Shez: "I'm sure you'll love it. Mixed it myself." :grin:
---
Alear: Armor... I don't really have anything against that unless my few magic tricks can go through... -she tries another beam to see if it tanks magic-
---
-perhaps not, but she knows from her bigger self that it will take centuries, if not milennia for her to look like an adult, meaning she would need significantly more of the potion for the same result-

Kanna: -replying to the pre-Abby stuff- "Well, she is adopted by a queen, Illya-chan. Makes sense that she would be more regal when she gets older. Also, those glasses are so cute, Alice!" :b:

-also, looked to see if there was adult kernel stuff because why not and YAY-

(Source because twitter embeds suck here: https://x.com/fahmirajzi_/status/1543118884202549249)

-then the Abby stuff-

Kanna: -facepalms- "Where did we go wrong for Abby-chan to act like this...?" -then realizes what's required to make graffiti- "Wait, does that mean she can see now?!" :surprised:
Draco: "W-Whatever..." -even if she knows it means it will be goooooooooooood-
---
-Martha was not just going to stand there though, attempting to leap out the way-
---
-Still, would be nice to grow up at the same pace as the others, so little reason to not try it...-

Illya: "I suppose... You also look really elegant yourself!"
-Then they see it's Abby's third eye that's allowing her to see-
Ana: -Looking the same as Medusa now- "Well that explains it"
___

___

-Lilith humble?-
___

Kanna: "Nohr can get pretty cold in some places too, with all this snow and ice. Is it anything like that?"
---
Blake: "I mean, I knew she was fond of me, but I thought the whole mother thing was her being... eccentric. Especially since she's fine with me not doing so since I still have some fondness for my own mother." Then again, letting her adopt me wouldn't be me abandoning that fondness...
---

---
-Byleth was quick to stop time herself and move the grenades to where Homura is before resuming it once more-

Byleth: -with Sothis's voice echoing alongside hers- "Such selfishness has brought upon catastrophic results. If you truly, deeply cared about her in a healthy way, you would have stopped this before she became this apocalypse!"

Ingrid: "Love can brighten lives, but can also corrupt them. Truly a wonderful yet paradoxically dangerous emotion. And it would seem that it has caused the latter for you, to the point where you have refused the words of others. If mere talk cannot reach you... perhaps a more violent form of therapy will."

Ingrid: "Do not be so reckless, my friend. With powers like hers, anyone going alone against such a being is a fool. We shall go together, all three of us."

Sitonai: "I suppose that would be an amp comparison"
---
Atalanta: "If anything, I'm sure she's trying to fill some of the gap from... Her being gone. Sorry to adress it like that"
---
Ophanimon: "Aw, you also seem to get along well" :)
---
Admittedly it is in part my fault too.

Homura: "Shut up... SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! You have no idea what I've lived through! I've repeating the same month of my life dozens after dozens of times, only to see Kaname-san and everyone we knew die over and over and over! No matter what I did! No matter if I told them the Incubators tricked us, they didn't believe me! No matter if we all banded together, everyone always died! No matter if we met more people, she died some way or another! No matter how much I would prepare each time, one of us turned into a witch or we would end killing each other!

If Kaname-san's fate is to be die or be a witch... Then... Then I'll be sure that I can remain with her forever!" -she says as she then presses a button that blows up various C4s that she had plented beforehand-

-Indeed for Jenny, it's difficult to think anything good to solve this...-
-And they might after this-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Huh, I couldn't have imagined" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "...Kind of"
---
Cyclonus: "Unless you want to blow all of us up..."
Steeljaw: "At this point, I'd recommend just blowing up the whole place. After we're all out, of course"
---
-...Sure, why not? It's Atalanta after all-
---
Chrono: "It's just the climate!"
Oh well, I don't blame them. :p

-She's already getting along well with Irisviel, Merlin and da Vinci- :V

___

-Was there anything else she was planning to explain about the Underworld?-
___

Then we abandon ship and destroy it. We already planned for the possibility of the losing the Death's Head if we couldn't dispose of enough of the Angolmois onboard...
___

-Heshima of course, follows suit- :p
___

Mabel: "...I'm literally wearing a sweater right now."

Harley: "It's at times like this that you really gotta keep yourselves cheered up. I'm sure all of you will find something until we can ask that Link dude."
---
-but he doesn't?-
---
Sothis: "Let's just say it was never my choice to come back... but it is my choice to stay. Much like how any mortal is born, when you think about it."
Peridot: "Not to mention that Link likely has his own problems if he's been absent and interdimensional portals to his home dimension have been sealed off for this long..."
___

-He can't tell yet, the grass and presence of many Pikachus makes it seem familiar, but the actual land and other surrouding plantlife all look different...-
___

...to be fair, it wasn't really any of our choices to come back with any resets, either, but from the sounds of, the circumstances still sound like they're probably radically different. (Alphys would seriously relate to that last part...)

[N-no thanks....]

Boudica: "Ah, here he is" :) -then the yell- "Oh, what's wrong?" -too used to Mr. Fish to think he'd be scary-
-The Totodile probably hasn't had one since before being captured by Dark Samus. And water is closer to his natural habitat...-

(Oh, s-sorry! I forget that my face still tends to scare most new Pokemon around here...) 😅

---
---

---

---
Atalanta: "If anything, I'm sure she's trying to fill some of the gap from... Her being gone. Sorry to adress it like that"
---
---

Homura: "Shut up... SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! You have no idea what I've lived through! I've repeating the same month of my life dozens after dozens of times, only to see Kaname-san and everyone we knew die over and over and over! No matter what I did! No matter if I told them the Incubators tricked us, they didn't believe me! No matter if we all banded together, everyone always died! No matter if we met more people, she died some way or another! No matter how much I would prepare each time, one of us turned into a witch or we would end killing each other!

If Kaname-san's fate is to be die or be a witch... Then... Then I'll be sure that I can remain with her forever!" -she says as she then presses a button that blows up various C4s that she had plented beforehand-

-Justeaze is still confused as to why Sitonai hasn't explained much else about the location-
___

-But it makes sense. Artemis deeply cares about Blake already, and she's trying to be a mother figure for her so that she still has one at all after Kali's passing, more so after recognizing how much Blake misses her...-
___

-That's probably Kamui and Lilith go way back- :p
___

-Toriel would try to reason with Homura, even knowing it's likely futile, but she knows she can't afford to stop focusing on the spell or the entire planet and all life on it might be doomed...-

-Steven used shield to block the explosions, preventing Iroha and anyone else near them from getting hit-

-...But who else would the C4s hit?-

How did this happen to all of you...? :urg:

---
---

Kimberly: "Knowing Drakkon, he must have placed their cells somewhere around here..."

-And LOL Fish-
---

-You know what? Maybe yeah, Angewomon and LadyDevimon arrive first to see it- :V
---
-The witch thing is in the same city, and yeah, he'd be able to confirm that GL Labs is fully destroyed-

Naga: "Do not worry, brave mortal, you'll soon be returned safe to your world" -opens a dimensional gate to Peppino's home dimension-
Star: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but...this battle might actually finally be just about over!" :surprised:

And most of them were freed by Koyanskaya, but some of them might have refused to align with her, and I doubt they're the only prisoners they kept...

-The Frogadier Brothers cheered Fishbunin on-

___

Seam: "Maybe with a few new stitches and some eye-sized buttons, heh. But no need to worry about that. I take it you're either here to buy some of my wares, or to listen to some more tales from the old days of the Dark World. That, or something far more significant."

Kris: "Actually..." -Passes the Shadow Crystal to Seam-

Seam: "Well, what have we here! You managed to find another Shadow Crystal..."
___

Tetra: "...We need to move. Now."

-It seems like, aside from the witch battle happening further away, the last of the threat that GL Labs and Spooky's army posed vanished with Queen Vanessa being banished back to Subcon-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Roman: "Yeah, I think I see the potential too. Good eye, James."

-And LOL Fish-
---

---

Star: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but...this battle might actually finally be just about over!" :surprised:

And most of them were freed by Koyanskaya, but some of them might have refused to align with her, and I doubt they're the only prisoners they kept...

___

Seam: "Maybe with a few new stitches and some eye-sized buttons, heh. But no need to worry about that. I take it you're either here to buy some of my wares, or to listen to some more tales from the old days of the Dark World. That, or something far more significant."

___

-It seems like, aside from the witch battle happening further away, the last of the threat that GL Labs and Spooky's army posed vanished with Queen Vanessa being banished back to Subcon-
Alear: "Let's clear out what's left then."

Nel: -nods in agreement-
---
-and see the note?-
---
Kanna: -quick to drag Abby out of here since she can't see-

---
---
---

-Justeaze is still confused as to why Sitonai hasn't explained much else about the location-
___

-But it makes sense. Artemis deeply cares about Blake already, and she's trying to be a mother figure for her so that she still has one at all after Kali's passing, more so after recognizing how much Blake misses her...-
___

___

-Toriel would try to reason with Homura, even knowing it's likely futile, but she knows she can't afford to stop focusing on the spell or the entire planet and all life on it might be doomed...-

-Steven used shield to block the explosions, preventing Iroha and anyone else near them from getting hit-

Kanna: "What is that place called?"
---
Blake: "Don't worry about it. I'm... fine with it, honestly."
---
Kamui: "Well, she's been my retainer for such a long time."

Lilith: "And you helped me even before that. It's why I've become your maid, after all." :) Well, partially why...
---
Byleth: -grabbing her neck from behind, Sothis's voice still echoing- "Is that truly how you feel? Are you truly willing to let her be this world-destroying being and assist her in the terrible acts of annihilation she commits, all for the sake of simply... being with her?"

Ingrid: -to Jenny while blocking the C4- "Incubators are truly horrible beings. That's all you need to know..."

Draco: "W-Whatever..." -even if she knows it means it will be goooooooooooood-
---
-Martha was not just going to stand there though, attempting to leap out the way-
---
-Still, would be nice to grow up at the same pace as the others, so little reason to not try it...-

Illya: "I suppose... You also look really elegant yourself!"
-Then they see it's Abby's third eye that's allowing her to see-
Ana: -Looking the same as Medusa now- "Well that explains it"
-the fruits really burst through the flavor...-
---
Alear: Of course... -sword out-
---
-Gil can see that Emblem Tiki is very tempted?-

-Kanna would smile at Illya's compliment-

Kanna: -walking towards Abby to take her can of spray paint-

Peridot: "Not to mention that Link likely has his own problems if he's been absent and interdimensional portals to his home dimension have been sealed off for this long..."
___

-He can't tell yet, the grass and presence of many Pikachus makes it seem familiar, but the actual land and other surrouding plantlife all look different...-
___

...to be fair, it wasn't really any of our choices to come back with any resets, either, but from the sounds of, the circumstances still sound like they're probably radically different. (Alphys would seriously relate to that last part...)
Harleen: "Yeah... hoping it's not too bad..."
---
Phosphy: "Not the place?"
---
Sothis: "They very much are, given time manipulation had nothing to do with my return."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh well, I don't blame them. :p

-She's already getting along well with Irisviel, Merlin and da Vinci- :V

___

-Was there anything else she was planning to explain about the Underworld?-
___

Then we abandon ship and destroy it. We already planned for the possibility of the losing the Death's Head if we couldn't dispose of enough of the Angolmois onboard...
___

-Heshima of course, follows suit- :p
___

Mabel: "...I'm literally wearing a sweater right now."
Medea: Good, so far, she's getting along with many of us.
Illya: "So, um..."
---
-Not really...-
---
-Another quake-
Octane: "And maybe quick!"
---
-Nightingale allows it so long they follow protocol, which they did-
Atalanta: "...Excuse me?"
---
Chrono: "...Just you, hmph!"
-the fruits really burst through the flavor...-
---
Alear: Of course... -sword out-
---
-Gil can see that Emblem Tiki is very tempted?-

-Kanna would smile at Illya's compliment-

Kanna: -walking towards Abby to take her can of spray paint-
Draco: "............." -keeps drinking it as a result-
---
-And Martha leaped at her!-
---
Gil: "...Well, you can take some"
Abby: "Hey! What was that?!"
___

___

___

---
---

Lilith: "And you helped me even before that. It's why I've become your maid, after all." :) Well, partially why...
---
Byleth: -grabbing her neck from behind, Sothis's voice still echoing- "Is that truly how you feel? Are you truly willing to let her be this world-destroying being and assist her in the terrible acts of annihilation she commits, all for the sake of simply... being with her?"

Ingrid: -to Jenny while blocking the C4- "Incubators are truly horrible beings. That's all you need to know..."
Sitonai: "Well... I'd rather not talk of it..."
---
Atalanta: "If you say so" -her thoughts tho?-
---
Ophanimon: "It appears that she sees you as a friend too1"
---
-Tart and Jeanne were hit by the C4s, however, both were extremely tanky and pulled through-
-Fortunately Oriko previewed Homura's move and had made sure to place a barrier for the mages-

Homura: "Ack! U-Ugh... There's no other way to keep her alive... I tried everything... Years and years and years of an endless time loops with no results and everyone dying every single time!" -it's clear to Byleth that this teenager is like what she could have been had she fully fallen into despair-
Iroha: "H-Homura-chan..."

-Hearing their constant mumblings, knowing it's thanks to them that they ended like this,, if not as mutated undead monsters... Yeah. There's no doubt the Incubators are better off extinct-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: Good, so far, she's getting along with many of us.
Illya: "So, um..."
---
-Not really...-
---
-Another quake-
Octane: "And maybe quick!"
---
-Nightingale allows it so long they follow protocol, which they did-
Atalanta: "...Excuse me?"
---
Chrono: "...Just you, hmph!"
Yes? Do you also have a question, young Illyasviel?
___

-Then is the tour complete?-
___

We can destroy the Death's Head from a distance. We need to leave at once! Abandon ship!

___

-Some of the Pokemon turn up to face her and Heshima with "Huh?" and "Hmm?" responses-

-Some are confused but curious, but others recognize Ata as one of the tour guides-

Squirtle: "(Oh, hey, Ms. Atalanta!)" :b: -Waving at her-
___

Mabel: "It's not the climate, Chrono." :p

Harleen: "Yeah... hoping it's not too bad..."
---
Phosphy: "Not the place?"
---
Sothis: "They very much are, given time manipulation had nothing to do with my return."
-Not like Chaldea needs even more worries and problems on their plate, but the fact that they don't even know what's going on in Hyrule, especially the Champions...-
___

Sparky: "(It's...not the valley we lived in...)" :urg:
___

i'm curious, but since you're only saying so much about it, i gather that it's pretty heavy...

---
---

---

---
---
---
-Tart and Jeanne were hit by the C4s, however, both were extremely tanky and pulled through-
-Fortunately Oriko previewed Homura's move and had made sure to place a barrier for the mages-

Homura: "Ack! U-Ugh... There's no other way to keep her alive... I tried everything... Years and years and years of an endless time loops with no results and everyone dying every single time!" -it's clear to Byleth that this teenager is like what she could have been had she fully fallen into despair-

-Hearing their constant mumblings, knowing it's thanks to them that they ended like this,, if not as mutated undead monsters... Yeah. There's no doubt the Incubators are better off extinct-
(...Oh....I-I'm sorry...) :urg: -Realizes Sitonai must not have good memories of the location-

___

-What Digi asked?-

___

(It's a relief to see that Kamui's still getting along with her after Lilith told her the truth about the massacre...)

___

Steven: "So you're going to make an entire planet and the life on it that had nothing to do with you guys or your home suffer because you couldn't save her?!" :urg:

...That does it. Those Incubators going to PAY for all the harm they've done! :glare:

Garnet: "We've still got to focus on saving this planet first!"

// Also, I'm not sure if this was intended on your part, Digi, but Gretchen being one of the Specimens makes even more sense in-universe because Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion is full of references to Kyubey. Even the design of the White Cat from Specimen 7's room is inspired by his.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

(...Oh....I-I'm sorry...) :urg: -Realizes Sitonai must not have good memories of the location-

___

-What Digi asked?-

___

(It's a relief to see that Kamui's still getting along with her after Lilith told her the truth about the massacre...)

___

Steven: "So you're going to make an entire planet and the life on it that had nothing to do with you guys or your home suffer because you couldn't save her?!" :urg:

...That does it. Those Incubators going to PAY for all the harm they've done! :glare:

// Also, I'm not sure if this was intended on your part, Digi, but Gretchen being one of the Specimens makes even more sense in-universe because Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion is full of references to Kyubey. Even the design of the White Cat from Specimen 7's room is inspired by his.
Kanna: "...Alright then... I hope you'll be more fond of this place." :)
---
Blake: I'll think about this later... for now, we hunt.
---
Kamui: "Of course, Lilith has always been a good friend." :)

-happy Astral Dragon-
---
Byleth: -the Sothis echo is NOT present this time. and she speaks low enough that at best, only Homura heard- "...This is what I would have turned into had I given up..."

Ingrid: "Indeed. We can't focus on people we don't even know the location of when a world-destroying witch runs among us."

-Not like Chaldea needs even more worries and problems on their plate, but the fact that they don't even know what's going on in Hyrule, especially the Champions...-
___

Sparky: "(It's...not the valley we lived in...)" :urg:
___

i'm curious, but since you're only saying so much about it, i gather that it's pretty heavy...
-it's... very worrying-
---
Phosphy: "Had a feeling it wouldn't. Different world and all."
---
Sothis: "I'm not... very comfortable talking about everything related to it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-it's... very worrying-
---
Phosphy: "Had a feeling it wouldn't. Different world and all."
---
Sothis: "I'm not... very comfortable talking about everything related to it..."
Peridot: "I can't believe that there's nothing any of us can do about their Hyrule. How is interdimensional travle between two dimensions just suddenly sealed off?!

...Oh, right. Magic could probably do that...But then who's casting the magic?!"
___

Sparky: "(Thanks for trying to look for it anyway, Phosphora...)"
___

i get it. i was curious about your guys' familiarity with time alteration and distoration, but as long as you're nothing like a certain flower or fallen human, which at this point i kinda get the total impression that you're not, i'm not gonna ask about any tragedies in your lives or stories that are too personal.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "I can't believe that there's nothing any of us can do about their Hyrule. How is interdimensional travle between two dimensions just suddenly sealed off?!

...Oh, right. Magic could probably do that...But then who's casting the magic?!"
___

Sparky: "(Thanks for trying to look for it anyway, Phosphora...)"
___

i get it. i was curious about your guys' familiarity with time alteration and distoration, but as long as you're nothing like a certain flower or fallen human, which at this point i kinda get the total impression that you're not, i'm not gonna ask about any tragedies in your lives or stories that are too personal.
Harley: "I'm sure he'll win. He doesn't seem the kind to go down easy."
---
Phosphy: "Anytime, buddy." :)
---
Sothis: "That seems fair enough... also, a flower?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "I'm sure he'll win. He doesn't seem the kind to go down easy."
---
Phosphy: "Anytime, buddy." :)
---
Sothis: "That seems fair enough... also, a flower?"
Peridot: "I mean, did you see him train after he lost the use of his right arm? The guy's as tough as he is reckless!" -Hypocrite-
___

-Spakry's grateful, but also a bit saddened...This was the closest shot they might have had to finding where he, his sister and much of the other Raichu-line Pokemon here used to live,-
___

yeah, like i said, it's still pretty weird and complicated tale. even by Chaldea's standards, at least maybe to an extent. -Once again winks, this time with another shrug-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "I mean, did you see him train after he lost the use of his right arm? The guy's as tough as he is reckless!" -Hypocrite-
___

-Spakry's grateful, but also a bit saddened...This was the closest shot they might have had to finding where he, his sister and much of the other Raichu-line Pokemon here used to live,-
___

yeah, like i said, it's still pretty weird and complicated tale. even by Chaldea's standards, at least maybe to an extent. -Once again winks, this time with another shrug-
Harley: "That's actually badass."
---
Phosphy: "..." -pats-
---
Sothis: "I like weird and complicated." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "And rather careless. But hey, his strategies tend to prove effective!"
___

-That helps cheer him up a bit, but he still clearly misses home...-
___

you... might not in this particular case...
Harley: "Why change plans when what you do works?" :p
---
-awwwwwww...-
---
Sothis: "It might still catch my intrigue."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Shez smiles at that-
---
-ALEAR BE SLASHING!!!!-
---
Emblem Tiki: "...Are you sure?"

Kanna: "You don't need that, Abby-chan." :)
-Her thoughts?-
---
-MARTHA BE BLOCKING-
Also Lily and Veronica interacting when?
---
Gil: "The others already did, so may as well"
-Abby pouty-
Jeanne Lily: "Aw come on! I was hoping I'd be more different from the annoying me!" -refering to Jalter-
-As for Nanoha, Fate and Hayate, they look like their 25 year old canon selves-
1720663209754.png

Nanoha: "...I CAN REACH MUCH HIGHER NOW!"
Fate: "Huh, our Barrier Jackets changed quite"
Hayate: "Aw I wanted to be taller!"
Yes? Do you also have a question, young Illyasviel?
___

-Then is the tour complete?-
___

We can destroy the Death's Head from a distance. We need to leave at once! Abandon ship!

___

-Some of the Pokemon turn up to face her and Heshima with "Huh?" and "Hmm?" responses-

-Some are confused but curious, but others recognize Ata as one of the tour guides-

Squirtle: "(Oh, hey, Ms. Atalanta!)" :b: -Waving at her-
___

Mabel: "It's not the climate, Chrono." :p
Illya: "What will you do if you're decalred innocent?"
---
Ereshkigal: "Well, this is pretty much it..."
---
-Every Decepticon with a mobile alternate or beast mode instantly transform to get away-
-Scalpel, the Cassettes and Frostferatu holding for dear life in the cockpits or seats of others-
---
Atalanta: "Ah, it's you little Squirtle" :)
---
Chrono: "...Why would you care even if it wasn't the case?!"

___

-What Digi asked?-

___

___

---
---

-happy Astral Dragon-
---
Byleth: -the Sothis echo is NOT present this time. and she speaks low enough that at best, only Homura heard- "...This is what I would have turned into had I given up..."

Ingrid: "Indeed. We can't focus on people we don't even know the location of when a world-destroying witch runs among us."
Sitonai: "Well, you don't seem bad so far. That said, we still just met"
---
-Very well, off to that-
---
Ophanimon: "Nice, that makes relations at work a much easier matter to handle! I know how it feels"
---
Homura: "...Huh...? What do you even mean...?"

Medea: "Everyone! Ths spell is starting to activate!"
Kazumi: "Go on!" -managing to land some shots on Mami-

//I didn't, I just wanted to throw in witches on the technicality they're undead, but good to know ahue

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "What will you do if you're decalred innocent?"
---
Ereshkigal: "Well, this is pretty much it..."
---
-Every Decepticon with a mobile alternate or beast mode instantly transform to get away-
-Scalpel, the Cassettes and Frostferatu holding for dear life in the cockpits or seats of others-
---
Atalanta: "Ah, it's you little Squirtle" :)
---
Chrono: "...Why would you care even if it wasn't the case?!"
Honestly? I have others place I want to go and need to be. I'll travel to them if I'm granted freedom after all.
___

Specter: "Well, it's been informative about both spirits as well as how other homes of the afterlife work. Thank you, Ereshkigal."
___

-Aquamarine is unfazed since she pilots her own ship and is used to light speed travel- :V
___

Vulpix: "(You know this lady?)"

Squirtle: "(Yeah, she showed me and a few of my other new friends around here! She's super nice!)"
___

Mabel: "'Cause I always like seeing happy couples together and can tell you've got a crush." :p

Harley: "Why change plans when what you do works?" :p
---
-awwwwwww...-
---
Sothis: "It might still catch my intrigue."
Peridot: "Fair point! Hmm, but I do wonder what kind of problems they're dealing with there..."
___

-Maybe showing him more stuff about the internet will cheer him up?-
___

heh, can't argue i wouldn't be curious if i heard bits and pieces of the tale from someone else, too.

---
---

-happy Astral Dragon-
---

---
-Very well, off to that-
---
Ophanimon: "Nice, that makes relations at work a much easier matter to handle! I know how it feels"
---

//I didn't, I just wanted to throw in witches on the technicality they're undead, but good to know ahue
-That's a perfectly fair point from Sitonai?-
___

-They fought a giant vicious turkey last time, so they might find other local wildlife to hunt this time-

-Plus, there's also fish in the river for a separate meal- :V
___

Having friends in the workspace is always important. :p -Was already friends with Sans back when the latter worked as one of the Underground's scientists-
___

-Was Homura asking Byleth, Steven or both of them that?-

Keep focusing your magic, everyone! The portal should be opened soon!

// It's an extremely fitting coincidence then. :p There's also some pictures of Kyubey in Specimen 4's area, so there's even an in-universe indication that Spooky would know that he exists. Akuma Kira (the creator of the original version of Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) even once drew this crossover art...which also shows up among the official game artwork in the credits:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Her thoughts?-
---
-MARTHA BE BLOCKING-
---
Gil: "The others already did, so may as well"
-Abby pouty-
Jeanne Lily: "Aw come on! I was hoping I'd be more different from the annoying me!" -refering to Jalter-
-As for Nanoha, Fate and Hayate, they look like their 25 year old canon selves-
Nanoha: "...I CAN REACH MUCH HIGHER NOW!"
Fate: "Huh, our Barrier Jackets changed quite"
Hayate: "Aw I wanted to be taller!"
Shez: She's having fun~
---
Alear: "That is some rough skin..."

Veyle: "This is pretty fun to watch!" :b:
---
Emblem Tiki: "Wouldn't it take me so much more of the potion?"

Kanna: "What were you going to make with this paint anyway?" -something related to Kanna because even as an older punk, she highly values she?-

Peridot: "Fair point! Hmm, but I do wonder what kind of problems they're dealing with there..."
___

-Maybe showing him more stuff about the internet will cheer him up?-
___

heh, can't argue i wouldn't be curious if i heard bits and pieces of the tale from someone else, too.
Harley: "We'll know when we're back."
---
-she does try that-
---
Sothis: "Regardless, it was still a fun talk." :)

---
-Very well, off to that-
---
---

___

-They fought a giant vicious turkey last time, so they might find other local wildlife to hunt this time-

___

Having friends in the workspace is always important. :p -Was already friends with Sans back when the latter worked as one of the Underground's scientists-
___

// It's an extremely fitting coincidence then. :p There's also some pictures of Kyubey in Specimen 4's area, so there's even an in-universe indication that Spooky would know that he exists. Akuma Kira (the creator of the original version of Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) even once drew this crossover art...which also shows up among the official game artwork in the credits:
Kanna: "That's fair. We should definitely hang out to know each other more then." :)
---
-THE FISH!-
---
Lilith: "The people you work with are also fun to be around?"
---
-I imagine Byleth-

Byleth: "I know what it's like. To try things over and over and yet nothing good comes out of it... It feels like there's no good path, that everything leads to a loved one's death... But unlike you, I kept trying until I would find a satisfying ending..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Honestly? I have others place I want to go and need to be. I'll travel to them if I'm granted freedom after all.
___

Specter: "Well, it's been informative about both spirits as well as how other homes of the afterlife work. Thank you, Ereshkigal."
___

-Aquamarine is unfazed since she pilots her own ship and is used to light speed travel- :V
___

Vulpix: "(You know this lady?)"

Squirtle: "(Yeah, she showed me and a few of my other new friends around here! She's super nice!)"
___

Mabel: "'Cause I always like seeing happy couples together and can tell you've got a crush." :p
Illya: "Huh..."
Medea: "We'd remain in contact though, right?" -says it as a friend-
---
Nitocris: "I think I learned well enough too"
Ereshkigal: "...You're welcome!"
---
-Soon they're out, and well-
Scrapper: "Constructicons! Form Devastator!"
---
Atalanta: "I just did what I thought you needed" :)
---
Chrono: "...R-Ridiculous nonsense" -drinks again-
Shez: She's having fun~
---
Alear: "That is some rough skin..."

Veyle: "This is pretty fun to watch!" :b:
---
Emblem Tiki: "Wouldn't it take me so much more of the potion?"

Kanna: "What were you going to make with this paint anyway?" -something related to Kanna because even as an older punk, she highly values she?-
-Indeed~ As much as she tries to scoff it off-
---
Lily: "Hm, it is!"
-Martha did the ORA ORA ORA-
---
Gil: "Don't worry, it refills itself after a day"
Abby: "J-Just a message, okay?"
Hayate: "Aw, she's cute even as rebeliious!"
___

___

___

Kanna: "That's fair. We should definitely hang out to know each other more then." :)
---
-THE FISH!-
---
---
-I imagine Byleth-

Byleth: "I know what it's like. To try things over and over and yet nothing good comes out of it... It feels like there's no good path, that everything leads to a loved one's death... But unlike you, I kept trying until I would find a satisfying ending..."
Sitonai: "So I would have to be a babysitter?"
---
-Blake might enjoy fishing in a bit then, for now, the forest!-
---
Ophanimon: "Only one, he's having dinner now" -refering to Spadamon-
---
Homura: "...Lucky you...As if that would help me feel better..."
-After all, even if both of them were quite clueless at first and the tragedies for both can't be diminished, this is a distraught teen rather than a grown adult that would have had more time to think through things-

-By then, Suzune managed to track the real Kyoko, throwing various flamed swords at her, and Iroha landed some hits at Sayaka's legs-
Irisviel: "Just... A little longer!"

//Huh, neat. Also I did think at one point to have Kyubey show up to be the one that would do the exposition on what witches are so he would then get killed by people around given it's all his fault, only to then return instantly given his immortality that allows him to just respawn the instant after getting killed and being like "You beings with emotions always react that way when I explain things, I don't get it"

Then I realized there was no way I could give a conclusion to that since it means he's just unbeatable by design, and I would have had no intention to make him stick around, so yeah, I went with saying his race died due to Toffee.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "Huh..."
Medea: "We'd remain in contact though, right?" -says it as a friend-
---
Nitocris: "I think I learned well enough too"
Ereshkigal: "...You're welcome!"
---
-Soon they're out, and well-
Scrapper: "Constructicons! Form Devastator!"
---
Atalanta: "I just did what I thought you needed" :)
---
Chrono: "...R-Ridiculous nonsense" -drinks again-
Oh, of course we'll keep in touch! I'm not sure what people use for modern communication, though...What are the latest Magic Mirros like? Are Crystal Balls still relevant?
___

Specter: "I wasn't aware that there were so many different types of spirits and lost Souls..."
___

-While Aquamarine and the other Decepticons watch, knowing the plan is for Devastator to destroy the ship-
___

Squirtle: "(We got to see so many cool new people and even train our moves!)"
___

Mabel: "Hmm...Alright, you're totally sure you don't have a crush on Amy? Like, not even a slight crush on her?"

Harley: "We'll know when we're back."
---
-she does try that-
---
Sothis: "Regardless, it was still a fun talk." :)
Peridot: "You mean when they're back? From Hyrule itself, I'm assuming."
___

Sparky: "(But that means the internet can find places out there...?)"
___

i'm not sure if it's a relief or a concern that more people have gone through tons of chaotic and varying looping timelines... -Sympathetic since he can tell Byleth, and quite possibly Sothis as well, lost a lot of people they cared about-

---
-THE FISH!-
---
---
-I imagine Byleth-

---
---
---
-After all, even if both of them were quite clueless at first and the tragedies for both can't be diminished, this is a distraught teen rather than a grown adult that would have had more time to think through things-

-By then, Suzune managed to track the real Kyoko, throwing various flamed swords at her, and Iroha landed some hits at Sayaka's legs-

//Huh, neat. Also I did think at one point to have Kyubey show up to be the one that would do the exposition on what witches are so he would then get killed by people around given it's all his fault, only to then return instantly given his immortality that allows him to just respawn the instant after getting killed and being like "You beings with emotions always react that way when I explain things, I don't get it"

Then I realized there was no way I could give a conclusion to that since it means he's just unbeatable by design, and I would have had no intention to make him stick around, so yeah, I went with saying his race died due to Toffee.
-The kids are annoyed by that response or get that Sitonai is still several years older than them?-
___

-For the first few minutes of their hunt, there aren't many signs of recent nearby animal activity, barring birds flying in trees above and a nest or two-
___

Wait, so you only have one friend among your co-workers and soldiers?

I-I think it's more like she meant that only one of those friends is also here currently...
___

Steven: "Byleth's traveled through time, too...?"

Moon: "We can't...let this witch consume this world!"

// I've known about the reference for a while thanks to the Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion Wiki, but I admittedly didn't realize what series Kyubey was from or that he was an Incubator until I looked the Incubators up two days ago lmao

And yeah, it seems like Kyubey has an insane amount of backup bodies. While I'm fairly certain that Chaldea could theoratically try and destroy each and every last one given the sheer extent of the powers several of the characters here have, that probably would've required either a complicated or a contrived plan. The Incubators dying out due to the fritz is actually a fitting end to him as an antagonist with how focused on magic they seemed to be.

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
---
-The guy is clearly just full of himself and thinks of no one else unlike Mufasa! But only Simba could stop him...-
---
Sayori: "He can do that too?!" :O
-Striking another, as one shot from behind-
---
---

-And LOL Fish-
---

---

-The Totodile probably hasn't had one since before being captured by Dark Samus. And water is closer to his natural habitat...-

(Oh, s-sorry! I forget that my face still tends to scare most new Pokemon around here...) 😅

___

---
-and see the note?-
---
[....it has been some time since Ol' Totodile was in the water....]

-in the end, he's disappointed Simba didn't kill him, but finds the hyenas turning on him after he tried to sell them out to save himself just as satisfying-

-she must have blinked the last time he did it :V-
-he dodges the shot this time, expecting it-

[You do have Intimidate as an Ability....]
[Though you might be the friendliest Gyarados I'd ever heard of.]

-she sighs, but agrees to help out since she's a bit bored-
-she hasn't quite bonded with anyone yet, but that will change over time-

-most just give up right away since a beefcake fish duck slowly walking towards them is a very bad sign-

-probably Angewomon since she seems the type to be SNOOPING AS usual-

-arrives to the main group at the wrecked lab and inspects, deeming no one in his sight to be his target-
I art to assume whomever had ownership of the fallen property hath been vanquished?

[...heh he talks funny.]

-he sighs in relief now that he can go back-
Thanks....you can get-a pizza on-a the house....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed~ As much as she tries to scoff it off-
---
Lily: "Hm, it is!"
-Martha did the ORA ORA ORA-
---
Gil: "Don't worry, it refills itself after a day"
Abby: "J-Just a message, okay?"
Hayate: "Aw, she's cute even as rebeliious!"
-thoughts?-
---
Emblem Veronica: "...Are you gushing over your sister again?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "It does...?"

Kanna: "What is it? Can you whisper it in my ear if you don't want others to see it until it's done?"

Peridot: "You mean when they're back? From Hyrule itself, I'm assuming."
___

Sparky: "(But that means the internet can find places out there...?)"
___

i'm not sure if it's a relief or a concern that more people have gone through tons of chaotic and varying looping timelines... -Sympathetic since he can tell Byleth, and quite possibly Sothis as well, lost a lot of people they cared about-
Harley: "What else would I mean?"
---
Phosphy: "It can do a lot more... but yes."
---
Sothis: "We've eventually gone through happier ones in the end, so I would say it is the former."

---
---
---

-The kids are annoyed by that response or get that Sitonai is still several years older than them?-
___

-For the first few minutes of their hunt, there aren't many signs of recent nearby animal activity, barring birds flying in trees above and a nest or two-
___

I-I think it's more like she meant that only one of those friends is also here currently...
___

Kanna: "Well, if that's how you want to put it as..."
---
Blake: "There's an abundance of options..."
---
Palu: "That'd make more sense..."
---
Byleth: -the Sothis echo is back- "I did not seek to make you feel better. Quite the opposite. I want you to realize that your situation only became hopeless the second you gave up. But there's still a chance for you..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "What else would I mean?"
---
Phosphy: "It can do a lot more... but yes."
---
Sothis: "We've eventually gone through happier ones in the end, so I would say it is the former."
-Do you mean to type once "they're" back instead of "we're"? Harleeen's dialogue had the latter, hence Peri's response-
___

Sparky: "(You did say it had a lot of information...)" -Still confused, but also highly curious and already a little awed of this "internet"-
___

sounds like you and your home world has a lot in common with the Underground.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-in the end, he's disappointed Simba didn't kill him, but finds the hyenas turning on him after he tried to sell them out to save himself just as satisfying-

-she must have blinked the last time he did it :V-
-he dodges the shot this time, expecting it-

Artoria: "Then you can use this chance"
---
-Indeed, still quite a fitting ending as Simba rises up-
---
-And now he can see said drone trying to shoot again-
---
Boudica: "He's always quite kind" :)
---
James: "Magnificent! Then we have it set!"

___

___

---
-and see the note?-
---
-most just give up right away since a beefcake fish duck slowly walking towards them is a very bad sign-

-arrives to the main group at the wrecked lab and inspects, deeming no one in his sight to be his target-
I art to assume whomever had ownership of the fallen property hath been vanquished?

[...heh he talks funny.]

Kimberly: "Yeah, hopefully all the maniacs are just in their cells..."
---
Lindy: "I am curious about what these do"

Angewomon: "We are baaaaaaaaaaaack~!"
Sistermon Ciel: "H-Hi..."
LadyDevimon: "Any new developments?"
Angewomon: "Oh, what's this~?" -takes the note-
---
-All the kids nodded at Tetra-
Sakura: "...Uh, we did finish it. Who are you?"

Tiki: "Also thanks for that!" -and thus I assume Peppino crosses!-
Oh, of course we'll keep in touch! I'm not sure what people use for modern communication, though...What are the latest Magic Mirros like? Are Crystal Balls still relevant?
___

Specter: "I wasn't aware that there were so many different types of spirits and lost Souls..."
___

-While Aquamarine and the other Decepticons watch, knowing the plan is for Devastator to destroy the ship-
___

Squirtle: "(We got to see so many cool new people and even train our moves!)"
___

Mabel: "Hmm...Alright, you're totally sure you don't have a crush on Amy? Like, not even a slight crush on her?"
Medea: "I do still use the latter on the least"
---
Ishtar: "So you learn something new every day~!"
---
-Indeed, the giant Combiner advancing as he starts to make a wreck of it-
---
Atalanta: "Indeed, you all showed quite the talent" :)
---
Chrono: "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"
-thoughts?-
---
Emblem Veronica: "...Are you gushing over your sister again?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "It does...?"

Kanna: "What is it? Can you whisper it in my ear if you don't want others to see it until it's done?"
Draco: Try as she might, she'll never convince me to turn over a new leaf.
---
Lily: "...HUH?!" -shocked at the new presence-
---
Gil: "Sure!"
Abby: "No!" -then they heard a snap-
Bunyan: "Oh this one will do numbers!" -looks like this-
1720731553466.png

___

___

___

// I've known about the reference for a while thanks to the Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion Wiki, but I admittedly didn't realize what series Kyubey was from or that he was an Incubator until I looked the Incubators up two days ago lmao

And yeah, it seems like Kyubey has an insane amount of backup bodies. While I'm fairly certain that Chaldea could theoratically try and destroy each and every last one given the sheer extent of the powers several of the characters here have, that probably would've required either a complicated or a contrived plan. The Incubators dying out due to the fritz is actually a fitting end to him as an antagonist with how focused on magic they seemed to be.
---
---
---
Byleth: -the Sothis echo is back- "I did not seek to make you feel better. Quite the opposite. I want you to realize that your situation only became hopeless the second you gave up. But there's still a chance for you..."
Sitonai: "Soooo, do I get a room?"
Irisviel: "Of course" :)
---
Atalanta: "Mostly avian so far..."
---
Ophanimon: "Dr. Alphys is right, otherwise the number would be higher"
---
-Homura seems to be especially irritated by Sothis's response and also her voice, it reminds her so much of... The Incubators...- Because same VA, but also being an alien

-The whole area is shining because of plenty of mana in the air-

//Yeah. Kyubey is the type of villain that isn't any strong at all, but knows his way to just make things go on his favor and always remains. So that would be the only way he can't interfere here.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "I do still use the latter on the least"
---
Ishtar: "So you learn something new every day~!"
---
-Indeed, the giant Combiner advancing as he starts to make a wreck of it-
---
Atalanta: "Indeed, you all showed quite the talent" :)
---
Chrono: "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"
I'll be sure to craft or purchase a new one, then. :p
___

Specter: "Even in undeath, surprisingly enough."
___

-Their original plans to either repurpose the Death's Head as one of their own spacecrafts or to just salvage whatever technology and supplies they could were effectively thrown out the window the instant they learned of the amount of Angolmois aboard and the plans of Bludgeon, Tarantulas and Airachnid to try and revive Unicron-

-Whatever they could have salvaged from the ship at this point isn't worth it-
___

Squirtle: "(You really think so?)" :b:
___

Mabel: "..."

-A bunch of other people at nearby tables all turn to Chrono with silent looks of utter confusion upon hearing him shout that answer-

---
---
---
---
---
---
-Homura seems to be especially irritated by Sothis's response and also her voice, it reminds her so much of... The Incubators...- Because same VA, but also being an alien

//Yeah. Kyubey is the type of villain that isn't any strong at all, but knows his way to just make things go on his favor and always remains. So that would be the only way he can't interfere here.
(Why wouldn't you? You're part of this family, too, right?) :)
___

-They would spot a trail of tracks in the distance an additional few minutes later, which if they drew closer to inspect, would turn out to resemble bear tracks-
___

-Lilith curious about the companion of Ophanimon's in question?-
___

-And yet, she seems to be offering her entirely legitimate advice...-

-But would any of the Familiars notice? Or are they all preoccupied with other members of Chaldea distracting them?-

Artoria: "Then you can use this chance"

Boudica: "He's always quite kind" :)
-How does the Totodile respond?-

(Aw shucks, i-it's just not right to be mean!)

He knows there are exceptions of course, such as when dealing with genuinely evil foes or when people, especially their friends and family, are being threateed, but he doesn't mention that as he worries even mentioning that there are exceptions would scare the Bidoof again- :V

---
-and see the note?-
---

[...heh he talks funny.]

---

---
-Even the remaining Darkner troops, who were all on Chaldea's side at this point, backed away from any troops they were fighting upon seeing Fishbunjin, at least somewhat intimidated by the creature-

-I know two of them ended up getting taken to the cells in the Dark World, but would there be any of other villains from the Sentai/Rider universe that are still in Drakkon's prison?-
___

Seam: "Heh, that's a mystery that even I'm still trying to solve. Well, mostly!"

___

-After the group made enough distance from the mansion, of course., at which point GL Labs and the mansion itself had already blown up and the site they formerly stood on was safe for the Knightmon and the others to investigate-

Steven: "...Who are you, Mr. Knight?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
James: "Magnificent! Then we have it set!"
Roman: "What's the plan?"

[...heh he talks funny.]

---

---

Tiki: "Also thanks for that!" -and thus I assume Peppino crosses!-
-Even the remaining Darkner troops, who were all on Chaldea's side at this point, backed away from any troops they were fighting upon seeing Fishbunjin, at least somewhat intimidated by the creature-

-I know two of them ended up getting taken to the cells in the Dark World, but would there be any of other villains from the Sentai/Rider universe that are still in Drakkon's prison?-
___

Seam: "Heh, that's a mystery that even I'm still trying to solve. Well, mostly!"

___

-After the group made enough distance from the mansion, of course., at which point GL Labs and the mansion itself had already blown up and the site they formerly stood on was safe for the Knightmon and the others to investigate-

TLink: "...Who are you, Sir Knight?"
Alear: "There's something menacing about this creature... Almost like it's a relief that he's on our side."
---
-note from Ingrid about wanting to talk to Mirei-

-there was also a cake slice drawn on it-
---
Kanna: "Is everything alright, Sakura?"

---
---
---

___

-They would spot a trail of tracks in the distance an additional few minutes later, which if they drew closer to inspect, would turn out to resemble bear tracks-
___

___

-But would any of the Familiars notice? Or are they all preoccupied with other members of Chaldea distracting them?-
Camilla: "It will be a pleasure to pamper another relative~"
---
Blake: "We got bigger near here..."
---
Lilith: "Who is this adorable little creature?" :)
---
Byleth and Sothis: "You can still help us. You can save this world. All you need to do is help us give her the rest her soul should have. That is a much better fate than being this witch. If you truly love her, you would want her to be happy... would you say she's happy right now?"

-more solid points, but that made it much harder for Sothis to beat the Incubator allegations :V-

-Do you mean to type once "they're" back instead of "we're"? Harleeen's dialogue had the latter, hence Peri's response-
___

Sparky: "(You did say it had a lot of information...)" -Still confused, but also highly curious and already a little awed of this "internet"-
___

sounds like you and your home world has a lot in common with the Underground.
-oh... I totally did lmao-
---
Phosphy: "Even that feels like underselling it."
---
Sothis: "We do, don't we...?"

Draco: Try as she might, she'll never convince me to turn over a new leaf.
---
Lily: "...HUH?!" -shocked at the new presence-
---
Gil: "Sure!"
Abby: "No!" -then they heard a snap-
Bunyan: "Oh this one will do numbers!" -looks like this-
-and yet... this drink... if she kills humanity and thus Shez... she'd never get drinks like that again-
---
Veyle: "Oh, Veronica. You shouldn't show up like that. It could spook others." -giggling-

-now that she's processed this, Lily can see this is one of the Emblems?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "...How much should I drink?"

Kanna: "Whoa... Bunyan... You look great!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh... I totally did lmao-
---
Phosphy: "Even that feels like underselling it."
---
Sothis: "We do, don't we...?"
Peridot: "And we don't have any knowledge on Hyrule's status, so none of us can make an estimate on when they could possibly return..."
___

Sparky: :confused:
___

given how some timelines in the Underground went, that's not necessarily a good thing...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "And we don't have any knowledge on Hyrule's status, so none of us can make an estimate on when they could possibly return..."
___

Sparky: :confused:
___

given how some timelines in the Underground went, that's not necessarily a good thing...
Harley: "Yeah..."
---
Phosphy: "But you shouldn't worry about it."
---
Sothis: "Is it not? I'm not exactly aware of what happened there so I don't really know..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'll be sure to craft or purchase a new one, then. :p
___

Specter: "Even in undeath, surprisingly enough."
___

-Their original plans to either repurpose the Death's Head as one of their own spacecrafts or to just salvage whatever technology and supplies they could were effectively thrown out the window the instant they learned of the amount of Angolmois aboard and the plans of Bludgeon, Tarantulas and Airachnid to try and revive Unicron-

-Whatever they could have salvaged from the ship at this point isn't worth it-
___

Squirtle: "(You really think so?)" :b:
___

Mabel: "..."

-A bunch of other people at nearby tables all turn to Chrono with silent looks of utter confusion upon hearing him shout that answer-
Medea: "Then we exchange contacts" :p
---
Ishtar: "But surely you'll be able to talk of more stuff in the future, right~?"
Ereshkigal: "Er..."
---
-Indeed, Kickback could only recover a few Angolmois-free things bit not much-

-Still though, given the situation, it's enough-
---
Atalanta: "I witnessed it" :)
---
-Prompting a deep blush from him-
-and yet... this drink... if she kills humanity and thus Shez... she'd never get drinks like that again-
---
Veyle: "Oh, Veronica. You shouldn't show up like that. It could spook others." -giggling-

-now that she's processed this, Lily can see this is one of the Emblems?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "...How much should I drink?"

Kanna: "Whoa... Bunyan... You look great!"
-She's trying to ignore the voice in her head saying that-
---
Lily: "...Is this girl one of the Emblem spirits?"
---
Gil: "As much as needed!"
Bunyan: "I know, and for some reason, I feel like impulsively post a lot of videos in TikTok"
Illya: "Paula-chan is an influencer!"
Fate: "A what?"
___

___

___

---
---
---
Byleth and Sothis: "You can still help us. You can save this world. All you need to do is help us give her the rest her soul should have. That is a much better fate than being this witch. If you truly love her, you would want her to be happy... would you say she's happy right now?"

-more solid points, but that made it much harder for Sothis to beat the Incubator allegations :V-
Sitonai: "Well, it's good to have a confirmation"
---
Atalanta: -Sees them- "Indeed..." -bow ready-
---
Spadamon: "...Hmph"
Ophanimon: "He's Spadamon, and he's a little too proud~"
---
Homura: "...She's in pain...But I don't know if I can let her go..." -tears coming down her eyes-

-Familiars would notice... And start to advance towards the mages-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's trying to ignore the voice in her head saying that-
---
Lily: "...Is this girl one of the Emblem spirits?"
---
Gil: "As much as needed!"
Bunyan: "I know, and for some reason, I feel like impulsively post a lot of videos in TikTok"
Illya: "Paula-chan is an influencer!"
Fate: "A what?"
-all that does is make that voice speak louder-
---
Emblem: "Yes. I am Veronica, Emblem of Heroes."
---
Kanna: -at the same time- "A what?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Then we exchange contacts" :p
---
Ishtar: "But surely you'll be able to talk of more stuff in the future, right~?"
Ereshkigal: "Er..."
---
-Indeed, Kickback could only recover a few Angolmois-free things bit not much-

-Still though, given the situation, it's enough-
---
Atalanta: "I witnessed it" :)
---
-Prompting a deep blush from him-
Erm, is that a new thing from this era as well?
___

-It's certainly a start. with how she spoke to two people besides her sister here...-
___

Devastator, waste no time in destroying that ship!
___

Squirtle: "(Well, then under a Trainer's guidance or not, I'll be sure to keep training!)" -Confident fist pump-
___

-Most of them turn away a few seconds later, either confused or annoyed-

-It's clear none of them get why Chrono shouted or what question he was answering, but more don't care enough to eavesdrop or ask, and instead continue eating their own meals-

Harley: "Yeah..."
---
Phosphy: "But you shouldn't worry about it."
---
Sothis: "Is it not? I'm not exactly aware of what happened there so I don't really know..."
-Harley's thoughts?-
___

Sparky: "(I still want to know what the internet is!)" :surprised: -Looking at the computer screen with awe-
___

sometimes, it was just a genuinely kind SOUL helping everyone, along with some silly jokes and shenanigans. sometimes, we all got set free.

---
---
---

---
---
---
Homura: "...She's in pain...But I don't know if I can let her go..." -tears coming down her eyes-

-Sitonai seems somewhat reserved, but friendly...-

-...When she's not cracking jokes about or teasing her younger relatives like her mother does- :V
___

-The bear tracks continue in one direction for a while, occasionally turning to direction to another path or trail-
___

-Lilith already finds the Spadamon cute?-
___

-Steven feels awful for Homura, but given Byleth and Sothis' seeming experience with time loops, he's silent for now as he thinks they might be better qualified to talk to Homura about this-

Garnet: "Oh no you don't..." -Leaps in the way of some of the Familiars with a defense stance, trying to protect the mages-

-Heshima also fires some non-lethal Thunderbolts at some of the Familiars to slow them down-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

-...When she's not cracking jokes about or teasing her younger relatives like her mother does- :V
___

-The bear tracks continue in one direction for a while, occasionally turning to direction to another path or trail-
___

___

-Steven feels awful for Homura, but given Byleth and Sothis' seeming experience with time loops, he's silent for now as he thinks they might be better qualified to talk to Homura about this-

Garnet: "Oh no you don't..." -Leaps in the way of some of the Familiars with a defense stance, trying to protect the mages-

-Heshima also fires some non-lethal Thunderbolts at some of the Familiars to slow them down-
Camilla: "Would you like something to eat~?"
---
Blake: "We'll find its hiding spot..."
---
Lilith: "Very adorable as well~" -pets him-
---
Byleth and Sothis: -hugs her- "It'll be alright... Sometimes, you have to make some difficult choices for the sake of love. Should she remain in suffering so you can be at her side... or should she be at peace, happy and free?"

Ingrid: "Hm... Seems Byleth has this lady under control. Rook. Daisuke. Let's protect the spell instead."

-the two other Code Holders nodded-

-Harley's thoughts?-
___

Sparky: "(I still want to know what the internet is!)" :surprised: -Looking at the computer screen with awe-
___

sometimes, it was just a genuinely kind SOUL helping everyone, along with some silly jokes and shenanigans. sometimes, we all got set free.
Harley: Hoping it's when rather than if...
---
Phosphy: "Awwww~ That's adorable~"
---
Sothis: "And what is this timeline?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: Hoping it's when rather than if...
---
Phosphy: "Awwww~ That's adorable~"
---
Sothis: "And what is this timeline?"
-What if they don't return? Or whatever threat they're facing comes after other worlds like Basel as well...?-
___

-Sparky is too engrossed in the computer monitor and the concept of what he thinks is just a giant book on a screen to notice or respond to Phosphora's reaction, already in awe... while still evidently not quite understanding what the internet actually is- :p
___

a timeline were we all got set free to live on the surface of the Earth and co-exist with humans...

...and the timeline that eventually, stopped getting reset entirely. and for once, permanently as far as i can tell.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What if they don't return? Or whatever threat they're facing comes after other worlds like Basel as well...?-
___

-Sparky is too engrossed in the computer monitor and the concept of what he thinks is just a giant book on a screen to notice or respond to Phosphora's reaction, already in awe... while still evidently not quite understanding what the internet actually is- :p
___

a timeline were we all got set free to live on the surface of the Earth and co-exist with humans...

...and the timeline that eventually, stopped getting reset entirely. and for once, permanently as far as i can tell.
-she'd rather not think about it...-
---
Phosphy: That's so cute~!
---
Sothis: "Sounds like very good news for you." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she'd rather not think about it...-
---
Phosphy: That's so cute~!
---
Sothis: "Sounds like very good news for you." :)
-Worrying about a problem in a dimension they can't even access isn't going to magically grant them the ability to fix it...-
___

-And this is what happens when you introduce an intelligent creature that was originally adapted for and living in the wilderness to technology- :p
___

oh, it was. i was just so used to everything eventually getting reset at some point that for a long while after we last got freed from the Underground, it was tough to actually relax, instead of just being lazy. if that makes any sense.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Worrying about a problem in a dimension they can't even access isn't going to magically grant them the ability to fix it...-
___

-And this is what happens when you introduce an intelligent creature that was originally adapted for and living in the wilderness to technology- :p
___

oh, it was. i was just so used to everything eventually getting reset at some point that for a long while after we last got freed from the Underground, it was tough to actually relax, instead of just being lazy. if that makes any sense.
-yeah, all they can do is carry on-
---
-pretty much lmao-
---
Sothis: "I... think it does?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, all they can do is carry on-
---
-pretty much lmao-
---
Sothis: "I... think it does?"
-It won't stop Peri from crafting theories about why the dimension's sealed off, though-

-...More so because she's actually among those who've met the Golden Goddesses before- :V
___

-Ever heard of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie? This is more like If You Give a Pikachu a Smartphone- :V
___

when everything's been reset several times over to the point where you long lose count...it gets increasingly difficult to care. and then even if you and your people seemingly get a good ending, you've already gotten to a point where you don't want to get used to it out of fear that it's gonna start all over from scratch again at some point.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-all that does is make that voice speak louder-
---
Emblem: "Yes. I am Veronica, Emblem of Heroes."
---
Kanna: -at the same time- "A what?"
-She even shakes her head-
---
Lily: "Emblem of Heroes? That's such a grandiose title!"
---
Nanoha: "It's like... Someone with lots of followers in social media"
-Bunyan is posting-
Erm, is that a new thing from this era as well?
___

-It's certainly a start. with how she spoke to two people besides her sister here...-
___

Devastator, waste no time in destroying that ship!
___

Squirtle: "(Well, then under a Trainer's guidance or not, I'll be sure to keep training!)" -Confident fist pump-
___

-Most of them turn away a few seconds later, either confused or annoyed-

-It's clear none of them get why Chrono shouted or what question he was answering, but more don't care enough to eavesdrop or ask, and instead continue eating their own meals-
Medea: "Let's go with that"
---
-Yeah, probably one day she can with more!-
---
-Devastator listes, making sure to blast it to smithereens-
-However... They then heard a laugh-
---
Atalanta: "And you'll surely do great" :)
---
Chrono: "...You've made me go through such embarrassment..."

___

___

___

---
---
---
Byleth and Sothis: -hugs her- "It'll be alright... Sometimes, you have to make some difficult choices for the sake of love. Should she remain in suffering so you can be at her side... or should she be at peace, happy and free?"

Ingrid: "Hm... Seems Byleth has this lady under control. Rook. Daisuke. Let's protect the spell instead."

Sitonai: "...I haven't eaten anything in long"
---
Atalanta: "Sooner or later..."
---
Spadamon: "H-Hey! I'm not!" -red-
---
Homura: "...Kaname-san..." -sob- "M-Madoka... I tried to save her so many times..." -sob- "I only made everything worse and I'm pathetic for wanting to keep her as a monster when she wouldn't want that!" -sob-

-The familiar that before had shot thousands of halberds attempted to do so again-
Iroha: -Gasp- "YACHIYO-SAN!" -Iroha couldn't hep but try to stop her, despite leaving Sayaka behind-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Let's go with that"
---
-Yeah, probably one day she can with more!-
---
-Devastator listes, making sure to blast it to smithereens-
-However... They then heard a laugh-
---
Atalanta: "And you'll surely do great" :)
---
Chrono: "...You've made me go through such embarrassment..."
I really need to get used to what's "hip" with modern language and magic...-Do Illya and the others and also find Eclipsa's response suspicious or do they believe her even though her explanation was vague?-
___

-She's additionally gotten along well with Byleth and streamed video games at least once with Hinoka and Tomoe, so with that and the surprisingly in-depth conversations she had with Specter Knight and Nitocris about ghosts and the afterlife, she's on the right track to actually making some genuine friends...-
___

Now what...? -Eyebrow raised, preparing to trap whoever emerges from the wreck of the Death's Head with her wand's tractor beam-
___

Girafarig: "(Now I wanna train, too!)"

Vulpix: "(Me three!)"

Mudkip: "(Me four! Uhh, is that the right way to say it?)"
___

Mabel: "You didn't have to shout your answer..."

---
---
---

Sitonai: "...I haven't eaten anything in long"
---
Atalanta: "Sooner or later..."
---
Spadamon: "H-Hey! I'm not!" -red-
---
Homura: "...Kaname-san..." -sob- "M-Madoka... I tried to save her so many times..." -sob- "I only made everything worse and I'm pathetic for wanting to keep her as a monster when she wouldn't want that!" -sob-

-The familiar that before had shot thousands of halberds attempted to do so again-
Iroha: -Gasp- "YACHIYO-SAN!" -Iroha couldn't hep but try to stop her, despite leaving Sayaka behind-
(Sounds like a perfect opportunity for a lunch break if you ask me!)
___

-It takes them another minute to find the bear-like creature-

-How much it has in common with Earth bears, they can't yet tell as it's facing away from them, eating some mewnian gophers-
___

The majority here seem to disagree. :p
___

Steven: (I thinkl Homura needs those two right now...) -Referring to Byleth and Sothis-

-Winter tried to freeze that Familiar in question with an Ice Beam; she knows she can't stop her from launching every halberd, but she's hoping she can stop her in time to at least prevent her from launching as many or more halberds as before...-

Top Bottom