• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: We should take on some solo jobs after this vacation. :)
---
Veyle: "I did use this on someone who requested it once... It was the only time I did it willingly."

-Alear still has her palms extended and moves them to aim to Martha's new location... though it takes enough time for the saint to react if she's not thrown off by a moving beam
---
Emblem Tiki: "She wore that then? How strange. You'd think the costumes would be more elaborate..."

-Kanna looks-
Musashi: Oh, that would be really fun! Going frpm ronin to merc would be a smooth transition!
---
Lily: "And... What happened?"

-At this point, Martha was willing to think Alear wouldn't just be static with them, so guess what she did?-
---
Illya: "She actually wore a costume first, it's just... Things happened'

-It's lime him but bigger-
Paris: "Hih, I look like this again..."
You're quite welcome, young Alice. :)

-One of the Casters once again points out that they aren't asking Eclipsa actually important questions?- :V

___

-Maybe she should hang out with Byleth again hang, or collaborate on more streams with Hinoka and Tomoe!-
___

-Are they able to disrupt or shut down the Angolmois missiles at least?-
___

Squirtle: "(I think she's saying it's okay to be a little shy around people, Mudkip.)" :p

Mudkip: "(Oh...S-Sorry, I'll try to be less shy...)" -Didn't know what the word "reserved" meant-
___

Mabel: (...Wait a minute, what it blows up in everyone's faces again or just makes Chrono sad? Or causes everyone to get chased by a monster like in Grunkle Ford's old lab bunker?)
Alice: "And you are really fun!"
Andersen: "Remember why we're here!"
---
-Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!-
---
-For now yes, Skywarp, Slipstream, Astrotrain, Octane, Thundercracker, Lugnut, Waspinator, Kickback, Blackout and even Cyclonus in their flying alternate and beast modes making sure of that, and the same for Ratbat and Buzzsaw in robot modes-

-They also gave a final blow at the leg formed from Tarantulas's corpse, destroying it-

Blackarachnia: "On the least he's fully gone..."
---
Atalanta: "It's alright little one. We understand your situation here is... Complicated"
---
-She then realizes they're far from the latter?-
Gawain... -Recalling when Gawain was amongst the Servants here since IIRC, he was around until Isis ambushed the entire base and sabotaged Chadlea's magic supply to kill several Servants-

Oh my g-gosh, it's an honor to have another esteemed Knight of the Round Table here! :b:
___

-The beari s scanning it's surroundings, occasionally looking up as well due to there being many large and vicious animals on Mewni that commonly dwell in trees as well-

-Otherwise, it's only other focus is on chewing the several fish it caught-
___

___

Is that her real name?

Steven: "This barrier should be more than strong enough to block all of their attacks, now!" :b:

You three have our gratitude! Alright, the spell was disrupted when we were attacked, but not significantly. The portal should be open in approximately three minutes...
-if anything, they'd be more confused if Gareth was actually a man :V-

Ruby: "It's so nice to have more people here." :)
---
Blake: Let's find the perfect moment to strike...
---
Kamui: "Whoa... that's very pretty... Good work, Lilith." :)

-Liluth blushes from the praise-
---
Byleth: "We should focus on the biggest witch..."

Ingrid: "It would have been ready by now... but we are accounting for this witch's sheer size."
-Indeed he was... And LOOOOOL-
Gareth: "I hope we get along and have great adventures!" -sees Artoria and GASPS-
---
Atalanta: Indeed. It's still instinctively wary of its surroundings...
---
Ophanimon: "I see it's quite the welcoming facility"
---
Oriko: "That child's? Yes" -and she and Sayaka were attacking them from the distance!-

-Though Illya then tried tackling Nagisa down and Fate to clash with Sayaka!-

-And indeed, needing to use more and more mana!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: Oh, that would be really fun! Going frpm ronin to merc would be a smooth transition!
---
Lily: "And... What happened?"

-At this point, Martha was willing to think Alear wouldn't just be static with them, so guess what she did?-
---
Illya: "She actually wore a costume first, it's just... Things happened'

-It's lime him but bigger-
Paris: "Hih, I look like this again..."
Shez: We need a cool name but one that's simple to remember if we do this. How about The Four Swords?
---
Veyle: "She died shortly after because a Corrupted is not stable enough to last long... but then she miraculously returned!"

-DODGING AND TRYING TO PUNCH?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, really? What was she dressed like?"

Kanna: "You look cute." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alice: "And you are really fun!"
Andersen: "Remember why we're here!"
---
-Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!-
---
-For now yes, Skywarp, Slipstream, Astrotrain, Octane, Thundercracker, Lugnut, Waspinator, Kickback, Blackout and even Cyclonus in their flying alternate and beast modes making sure of that, and the same for Ratbat and Buzzsaw in robot modes-

-They also gave a final blow at the leg formed from Tarantulas's corpse, destroying it-

Blackarachnia: "On the least he's fully gone..."
---
Atalanta: "It's alright little one. We understand your situation here is... Complicated"
---
-She then realizes they're far from the latter?-
Ah yes, for an interrogation of Mewni's most infamous and totally evil queen? :p
___

-With that, they should probably return to the surface-
___

But it's not enough to shut down the Combiner. We need to terminate the rest of them!
___

Mudkip: "(...I miss home...)" :urg: -Even if it didn't have any parents, or it's parents are here, the Mudkip is still homesick, and being so young and living in the wilderness has contributed to it's nervousness around people-
___

Mabel: (Well, it's not like we''re in Gravity Falls right now, but that doesn't mean some weird supernatural ghost or alien couldn't show up!)

-Kamui is a notable one-
---
Phosphy: "Awwww~"
---
Byleth: Looks good...
Peridot: "Have you two made any progress with Kamui...? I...heard she's kind of going through a difficult time right now. Again..." :urg:
___

-Not surprising since at this point, it goes without saying that the kitchen staff makes insanely good food- :V

-On that note, though, the meals they wanted are ordered?-
___

-It's primarily a cheeseburger and fries meal-

-if anything, they'd be more confused if Gareth was actually a man :V-

Ruby: "It's so nice to have more people here." :)
---
Blake: Let's find the perfect moment to strike...
---
Kamui: "Whoa... that's very pretty... Good work, Lilith." :)

-Liluth blushes from the praise-
---
Byleth: "We should focus on the biggest witch..."

Ingrid: "It would have been ready by now... but we are accounting for this witch's sheer size."
Gareth: "I hope we get along and have great adventures!" -sees Artoria and GASPS-
---
---
---
Oriko: "That child's? Yes" -and she and Sayaka were attacking them from the distance!-

-With Artoria and Mordred both turning out to be women already, it's not surprising that at least one Knight of the Round Table is also female- :V

I AM CERTAIN WE ALL WILL, SIR GARETH!

-Artoria is similarly shocked to see Gareth?-
___

-The bear wouldn't be able to spot them if they're hidden by enough shade and leaves, or if they're looking at the bear from an angle where it can't see them as well, but they should still wait for a distraction-

-It's likely either going to try catching more fish or leave the area when it's done with it's current meal-
___

tTh-This facility was built both to help Pokemon in need of medical care and provide a home and shelter for Pokemon without Trainers! M-Many Wild Pokemon were displaced from their original h-habitats after a parasitic lifeform known as Phazon captured several a-and turned them into it's minions... :urg:
___

Moon: "And while it doesn't appear that anyone was seriously injured, some of hte attacks nonetheless landed, and we sustained some minor injuries and wounds as a result, so of course the spell was disrupted..."

A few of us try and keep these Familiars from causing trouble. The rest of you, focus on that giant shadow witch!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

-With Artoria and Mordred both turning out to be women already, it's not surprising that at least one Knight of the Round Table is also female- :V

___

-The bear wouldn't be able to spot them if they're hidden by enough shade and leaves, or if they're looking at the bear from an angle where it can't see them as well, but they should still wait for a distraction-

-It's likely either going to try catching more fish or leave the area when it's done with it's current meal-
___

tTh-This facility was built both to help Pokemon in need of medical care and provide a home and shelter for Pokemon without Trainers! M-Many Wild Pokemon were displaced from their original h-habitats after a parasitic lifeform known as Phazon captured several a-and turned them into it's minions... :urg:
___

Moon: "And while it doesn't appear that anyone was seriously injured, some of hte attacks nonetheless landed, and we sustained some minor injuries and wounds as a result, so of course the spell was disrupted..."

A few of us try and keep these Familiars from causing trouble. The rest of you, focus on that giant shadow witch!
Yang: "Nice, another knight." :p
---
Blake: It's not seeing us... would one of your arrows do the trick?
---
Lilith: "You'll need to thank Phosphora for all the technology in this center as well."
---
Byleth: -looks at Homura, checking to see if she's mentally ready to end this-

Peridot: "Have you two made any progress with Kamui...? I...heard she's kind of going through a difficult time right now. Again..." :urg:
___

-Not surprising since at this point, it goes without saying that the kitchen staff makes insanely good food- :V

-On that note, though, the meals they wanted are ordered?-
___

-It's primarily a cheeseburger and fries meal-
Harleen: "She's made amazing progress since last Halloween, actually."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Sothis: How simple... yet tempting.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harleen: "Yeah but I'm not allowed to talk about it. Confidentiality and all. So you didn't hear anything." :p
---
-sure-
---
-Byleth was also drooling-
Peridot :"...But I did hear you explain tha-Ohhhhh, I get it! I get! Understood! I heard absolutely nothing about Kamui, and my ears are sealed! I think that's the correct figure of speech..."
___

-AND SO THE FOOD IS DELIVERED...I can't think of a character to deliver it this time, though-
___

-Sans either doesn't notice that they're staring at his food or chooses not to comment on it yet-

-He's not fazed either way with how many people here love food in general- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot :"...But I did hear you explain tha-Ohhhhh, I get it! I get! Understood! I heard absolutely nothing about Kamui, and my ears are sealed! I think that's the correct figure of speech..."
___

-AND SO THE FOOD IS DELIVERED...I can't think of a character to deliver it this time, though-
___

-Sans either doesn't notice that they're staring at his food or chooses not to comment on it yet-

-He's not fazed either way with how many people here love food in general- :V
Harley: "It's lips. But I got the gist of it." :p
---
-doesn't matter anyway :V-
---
Sothis: We can only order a limited amount... What a perplexing position to be in...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "It's lips. But I got the gist of it." :p
---
-doesn't matter anyway :V-
---
Sothis: We can only order a limited amount... What a perplexing position to be in...
Peridot: "...Why would one's lips need to be sealed if they're not supposed to hear anything?"
___

-The point is, FOOD HAS ARRIVED!-

-Sparky immediately runs up to the box of stir fry once it's on a table-
___

-Just order enough for two meals so that you and Byleth can get enough food in, Sothis- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "...Why would one's lips need to be sealed if they're not supposed to hear anything?"
___

-The point is, FOOD HAS ARRIVED!-

-Sparky immediately runs up to the box of stir fry once it's on a table-
___

-Just order enough for two meals so that you and Byleth can get enough food in, Sothis- :V
Harley: "So they don't talk about what they totally didn't hear about." :p
---
Phosphy: "Someone's hungry." :p
---
Sothis: And perhaps a third to share...?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "So they don't talk about what they totally didn't hear about." :p
---
Phosphy: "Someone's hungry." :p
---
Sothis: And perhaps a third to share...?
Peridot: "....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now I totally comprehend it!" :p
___

Sparky: "(The food smells so good!)" :b: -Opening the box of stir fry, wagging his tail-
___

-They might allow that depending on the size of the order...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: We need a cool name but one that's simple to remember if we do this. How about The Four Swords?
---
Veyle: "She died shortly after because a Corrupted is not stable enough to last long... but then she miraculously returned!"

-DODGING AND TRYING TO PUNCH?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, really? What was she dressed like?"

Kanna: "You look cute." :)
Musashi: Ooooh, that sounds so cool~! I doubt she'll join us, so still appropriate!
---
Lily: "Wait, how could she return?"
-DODGING AND TRYING TO PUNCH-
---
Alice: "She was dressed like an oni at first"
Paris: "Huh, I was expecting more a... Handsome"
Ah yes, for an interrogation of Mewni's most infamous and totally evil queen? :p
___

-With that, they should probably return to the surface-
___

But it's not enough to shut down the Combiner. We need to terminate the rest of them!
___

Mudkip: "(...I miss home...)" :urg: -Even if it didn't have any parents, or it's parents are here, the Mudkip is still homesick, and being so young and living in the wilderness has contributed to it's nervousness around people-
___

Mabel: (Well, it's not like we''re in Gravity Falls right now, but that doesn't mean some weird supernatural ghost or alien couldn't show up!)
Andersen: "Exactly!"
Irisviel: "Alright, let's see...."
---
-So to that they would noooooooooooow-
---
Rumble: "And preferably before in touches us!" -Devastator is forced to shoot from a distance-
---
Atalanta: "...I'm sorry" I'm so glad the parasite is dead!
---
-...Probably, who knows?-
I'm tempted to throw in a witch being dealt by evil magical girls but maybe not LOL

___

___

___

---
---
Lilith: "You'll need to thank Phosphora for all the technology in this center as well."
---
Gareth: "M-M-My King!" :O -knelt down, a little clumsily-
Artoria: "...You may stand up"
---
Atalanta: I will make an attempt... -readies it-
---
Ophanimon: "I see, I hope those wild Pokémon are being trated well. Oh, and I'll be sure to if I see her" :p
---
-Homura nodded... And now her guns were pointed at her fellow familiars-
Nagisa: "Cheese..."
Illya: "I really hope they can get freed of this!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "Exactly!"
Irisviel: "Alright, let's see...."
---
-So to that they would noooooooooooow-
---
Rumble: "And preferably before in touches us!" -Devastator is forced to shoot from a distance-
---
Atalanta: "...I'm sorry" I'm so glad the parasite is dead!
---
-...Probably, who knows?-
I'm tempted to throw in a witch being dealt by evil magical girls but maybe not LOL
-What important matters regarding Eclipsa's motives and powers have they not asked her about yet?-
___

-Specter Knight tries to take a few shortcuts to return...by riding scythes on rails like a skateboard-
___

I'd return it's missiles to sender, but sending more Angolmois right back at them might just make the Combiner stronger...
___

-The Mudkip simply looks down sadly, prompting Squirtle to pat it on the head out of sympathy, while several of the other nearby Pokemon look on with sympathy or sadness as well-

-Those Pokemon suffered so much both under Dark Samus' control and even after her demise as a result of being displaced from their homes...-
___

-And even then, Mabel isn't sure how to pull off her matchmaking plan, now...-

I'm still not sure whether or not any antagonists or monsters should show up for this one

---
---
---
---
---
Ophanimon: "I see, I hope those wild Pokémon are being trated well. Oh, and I'll be sure to if I see her" :p
---
I always respect a fellow royal soldier! :p
___

-The bear finishes it's current serving of fish, then walks back to the river to try and catch some more-
___

-da Vinci and Eleonora also probably helped build the Center itself- :p

Would you like to see some of them? :)
___

Steven: "So do I...I don't know if all of them can be saved from those gemstone things, but we've got to at least try!"

-Penny is conjuring strong winds to try and keep most of the Familiars at bay-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now I totally comprehend it!" :p
___

Sparky: "(The food smells so good!)" :b: -Opening the box of stir fry, wagging his tail-
___

-They might allow that depending on the size of the order...-
Harleen: "Attagirl. And if ua talk about it..." -points a gun and pulls the trigger, revealing it's the classic flag trick- "Well, there's nothing I can really do to stop it but I'd be disappointed." :p
---
Phosphora: -already munching on borgar, nodding in agreement-
---
-they never said when the meals had to be taken, only that they could have a limit per day- :4pacman:

Musashi: Ooooh, that sounds so cool~! I doubt she'll join us, so still appropriate!
---
Lily: "Wait, how could she return?"
-DODGING AND TRYING TO PUNCH-
---
Alice: "She was dressed like an oni at first"
Paris: "Huh, I was expecting more a... Handsome"
Shez: Great~! Now, my Fodlan fame isn't really working here, so we'd have to start from the bottom and climb up in notoriety. :p
-they'll end up outranking Team Resonance? :V-
---
Veyle: "A miracle..."

-Alear tried a sweep kick-
---
Emblem Tiki: "That sounds familiar..."

---
---
---
___

-The bear finishes it's current serving of fish, then walks back to the river to try and catch some more-
___

___

Steven: "So do I...I don't know if all of them can be saved from those gemstone things, but we've got to at least try!"

Kamui: "It'll be an honor to fight alongside a strong knight."
---
-then Ata shoots?-
---
-nah, Phosphora took it as a project with only Lilith to let the other people like the da Vincis and Arlon focus on the rest of the place as a whole- :p
-it made them bond a bit- :)

-Ophanimon would love to?-
---
Byleth: -ready to assist Homura if needed- "Planning to take out the others so only this Madoka is left?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harleen: "Attagirl. And if ua talk about it..." -points a gun and pulls the trigger, revealing it's the classic flag trick- "Well, there's nothing I can really do to stop it but I'd be disappointed." :p
---
Phosphora: -already munching on borgar, nodding in agreement-
---
-they never said when the meals had to be taken, only that they could have a limit per day- :4pacman:
Peridot: "Ha, the joke is that it's just a flag with a word for the sound explosions make!" :laugh:
___

-While Sparky dives into the food box and starts munching on the stir fry-

-His face is already buried in the food-
___

-Technicalities- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Ha, the joke is that it's just a flag with a word for the sound explosions make!" :laugh:
___

-While Sparky dives into the food box and starts munching on the stir fry-

-His face is already buried in the food-
___

-Technicalities- :V
Harley: "You know comedy, girl." :p
---
Phosphy: :chuckle:
---
-INDEEEEED-

-so they use the daily limit on one meal-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-What important matters regarding Eclipsa's motives and powers have they not asked her about yet?-
___

-Specter Knight tries to take a few shortcuts to return...by riding scythes on rails like a skateboard-
___

I'd return it's missiles to sender, but sending more Angolmois right back at them might just make the Combiner stronger...
___

-The Mudkip simply looks down sadly, prompting Squirtle to pat it on the head out of sympathy, while several of the other nearby Pokemon look on with sympathy or sadness as well-

-Those Pokemon suffered so much both under Dark Samus' control and even after her demise as a result of being displaced from their homes...-
___

-And even then, Mabel isn't sure how to pull off her matchmaking plan, now...-

I'm still not sure whether or not any antagonists or monsters should show up for this one
Merlin: "Okay, so tell us a bit more about your motivations" :p
---
Nitocris/Ereshkigal/Ishtar: ...That's really cool!
---
Knock-Out: "Slag! If that thing touches my paint..."
Scalpel: "VE GOT MORE IMPORTAN' ZINGS THAN DAT!"
---
Atalanta: I have to make sure that they get to live well here...
---
-True, hmmm...-
Neither do I!
Shez: Great~! Now, my Fodlan fame isn't really working here, so we'd have to start from the bottom and climb up in notoriety. :p
-they'll end up outranking Team Resonance? :V-
---
Veyle: "A miracle..."

-Alear tried a sweep kick-
---
Emblem Tiki: "That sounds familiar..."
-Dunno- :V
Musashi: Wait, will Byleth join us in that?
---
Lily: "I don't get it... But good for you!"

-MARTHA BLOCKED IT, AND TRIED TO GRAB HER-
---
Miyu: "In what way?"
Mary: -Giggles- "I look soooooo pretty~!"
-Also Kanna didn't answer Paris-
___

___

___

---
-then Ata shoots?-
---
-nah, Phosphora took it as a project with only Lilith to let the other people like the da Vincis and Arlon focus on the rest of the place as a whole- :p

---
Byleth: -ready to assist Homura if needed- "Planning to take out the others so only this Madoka is left?"
Gareth: -Stands up- "I will try all I can! I swear to you all! Moreso to you my King!"
Artoria: "...You still radiate so much innocence" :)
---
-THAT'S WHAT SHE DID-
---
-How cute of them-

Ophanimon: "Of course, though maybe tomorrow"
---
Homura: "I can't let them interfere more..."

-Mami was summoning plenty of rifles, basically aiming to do Touhou danmaku on them!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Dunno- :V
Musashi: Wait, will Byleth join us in that?
---
Lily: "I don't get it... But good for you!"

-MARTHA BLOCKED IT, AND TRIED TO GRAB HER-
---
Miyu: "In what way?"
Mary: -Giggles- "I look soooooo pretty~!"
-Also Kanna didn't answer Paris-
Shez: We wouldn't be the Four Swords if she did... but cooking up a different squad name is worth it.

-KICK ON TORSO-
---
Emblem Tiki: "It feels like I remember that? Yet I never had such a costume."

Kanna: "You look cute, Paris." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Okay, so tell us a bit more about your motivations" :p
---
Nitocris/Ereshkigal/Ishtar: ...That's really cool!
---
Knock-Out: "Slag! If that thing touches my paint..."
Scalpel: "VE GOT MORE IMPORTAN' ZINGS THAN DAT!"
---
Atalanta: I have to make sure that they get to live well here...
---
-True, hmmm...-
Neither do I!
I want to find my husband if he's still alive, and live the rest of my life freely. That's all I wish for.
___

-He even occasionally does a few tricks such as jumping in the air for a few seconds and spinning the scythe a full 360 degree severed times per jump-
___

Just focus on destroying the missiles and Thunder Mayhem! -Caught aeveral more missiles at once so that some of the Decepticons have easier targets-
___

-Heshima is similarly worried. He's never seen so many Pokemon separated from their homes or natural environments before...-
___

-Meanwhile, what is Chrono thinking after Mabel brought up his totally not-crush?-

This might just he a segment with no villain

Harley: "Now I wanna try it." :p
---
Phosphy: "I know, right." :p
---
Byleth: "Perhaps."
Peridot: "Please don't. I've been crushed by enough falling boulders in my lifetime..."
___

-Then the spiciness of the peppers kicks in- :V
___

heh, good choice. bought, ate, made and sold a lot of fast food myself back in the Underground. it's been a long time favorite food type of mine.

---
-then Ata shoots?-
---

---
Gareth: -Stands up- "I will try all I can! I swear to you all! Moreso to you my King!"
---
-THAT'S WHAT SHE DID-
---
-How cute of them-

---

-Mami was summoning plenty of rifles, basically aiming to do Touhou danmaku on them!-
Marco: "...Okay, this is pretty cool." :)

Star: "Awwwwwwww~!" :b:
___

-Is it a regular arrow or an energy arrow?-
___

-Seems Lilith's made another new friend already- :)

...A-Alriight, we'll introduce you to some of the Pokemon t-tomorrow then!
___

Do you have a plan?

-Pearl tries to shoot down some of the rifles by firing energy blasts at them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-THAT'S WHAT SHE DID-
---
-How cute of them-

---

___

___

___

Do you have a plan?

Kamui: "You seem very sweet." :)
---
-what KoP asked-
---
Lilith: "Fair enough." :)
---
Byleth: "I'm listening if you do have a plan..."

Peridot: "Please don't. I've been crushed by enough falling boulders in my lifetime..."
___

-Then the spiciness of the peppers kicks in- :V
___

heh, good choice. bought, ate, made and sold a lot of fast food myself back in the Underground. it's been a long time favorite food type of mine.
Harley: "Wouldn't you be able to tank it by being a Gem."
---
Phosphy: "You okay?"
---
Sothis: "Oh, color me intrigued now." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Wouldn't you be able to tank it by being a Gem."
---
Phosphy: "You okay?"
---
Sothis: "Oh, color me intrigued now." :)
Peridot: "Ugh, that doesn't mean being struck by a giant boulder still isn't painful..." -Recalling her zany failed efforts to proof a particularly dangerous Corrupted Gem on her own-

___

Sparky: "(S-Spicy peppers! T-Too spicy!)" :crazy:
___

curious of the food itself or why it's one of my longtime favorites?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: We wouldn't be the Four Swords if she did... but cooking up a different squad name is worth it.

-KICK ON TORSO-
---
Emblem Tiki: "It feels like I remember that? Yet I never had such a costume."

Kanna: "You look cute, Paris." :)
Musashi: How about... The Shadow Beauties?
---
-MARTHA WAS HIT-
---
Fate: "...Maybe it's memories of the older Tiki-san?" -she gets how that feels since she has some memories of her template-

Paris: "Hmmm, I think I fall more under handsome"
I want to find my husband if he's still alive, and live the rest of my life freely. That's all I wish for.
___

-He even occasionally does a few tricks such as jumping in the air for a few seconds and spinning the scythe a full 360 degree severed times per jump-
___

Just focus on destroying the missiles and Thunder Mayhem! -Caught aeveral more missiles at once so that some of the Decepticons have easier targets-
___

-Heshima is similarly worried. He's never seen so many Pokemon separated from their homes or natural environments before...-
___

-Meanwhile, what is Chrono thinking after Mabel brought up his totally not-crush?-

This might just he a segment with no villain
Nitocris: "Huh... Without interfering with anyone else?"
---
-Nevertheless to say, the girls are impressed he can pull that off-
---
-And they would destroy them!-
-Clobbertransforms, contrary to Lugnut, her alternate mode was a tank she shoots as-
1721100898384.png

---
-Who knows how long had they been under Phazon's effects? So long separated from their homelands-
---
Chrono: I don't understand how she could think that! I feel nothing like that!

___

___

___

Do you have a plan?

---
-what KoP asked-
---
---
Gareth: "Heheheh! I just like making friends!"
---
-Regular arrow-
---
Ophanimon: "I meant tomorrow about Lady Phosphora, I'm up to see the ones called Pokémon"
Jeanne: "That reminds me to ask... Do you Digimon have an origin?"
Ophanimon: "So basically some humans wanted to create AIs with survival instinct, then it got out of hand, and in a blink of an eye thousands of years passed"
-Good Viridi didn't hear that or she would like Digimon even less- :V
---
Homura: "Once you take her out this world, we'll have to enter her tendrils... That's where her true form is"

-But many of them also end firing, with Mash, Jaune and Steven being the reason the mages remain unaffected, but the defenses are cracking-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "Huh... Without interfering with anyone else?"
---
-Nevertheless to say, the girls are impressed he can pull that off-
---
-And they would destroy them!-
-Clobbertransforms, contrary to Lugnut, her alternate mode was a tank she shoots as-
View attachment 392478
---
-Who knows how long had they been under Phazon's effects? So long separated from their homelands-
---
Chrono: I don't understand how she could think that! I feel nothing like that!
So long as no one disturbs us first, I have very limited reasons to.
___

-Specter Knight doesn't even notice, he's just doing this for fun, ironic given how serious he usually is-
___

(...I see! Clobber will be quite helpful to the cause and Homeworld alike if she truly is loyal!)
___

-And in some cases even their families...-
___

-Because she saw you blushing around Amy, Chrono- :V

---
-what KoP asked-
---
---
---
-Regular arrow-
---
Ophanimon: "I meant tomorrow about Lady Phosphora, I'm up to see the ones called Pokémon"
Ophanimon: "So basically some humans wanted to create AIs with survival instinct, then it got out of hand, and in a blink of an eye thousands of years passed"
---
Homura: "Once you take her out this world, we'll have to enter her tendrils... That's where her true form is"

-But many of them also end firing, with Mash, Jaune and Steven being the reason the mages remain unaffected, but the defenses are cracking-
Well, I've no doubt you're gonna make several new friends, here! Plus, Artoria's clearly glad to see ya again!
___

-If it's a headshot, the cycloptic bear is instantly taken down-

-If it hits anywhere else, the bear is badly injured and tries to snap the arrow in half with it's mouth-
___

O-Oh...M-My apologies for the confusion! We'll show you some of the Pokemon and how they're being cared for here next!

-Then the explanation-

...S-So you're not just program or computer-based lifeforms, you were all l-literally originally created as programs! :surprised:

___

Is there any chance that we can still communicate with her from there?

Steven: "Agh, even with all the magic boosts, the barrier's still not holding up enough! How much longer do you guys need to open that portal?!" :urg:

Only approximately 2 more minutes!

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Ah, it feels good to finally submerge~!-
---
Taiga: "And you could even set the perfect atmosphere, I know it!" -confident he'll be really strong under her training-
---
da Vinci: "Makes me wonder how you would do if it was alive..."
Monika: Oh ****
---
Boudica: "I'm sure that could be looked online!" :)
---
James: "It's simple, really" -somehow pulls out a board from who knows where that has blueprints about the entire base-
Frankenstein: "Ah, Papa smart!"

Kimberly: "We'll end the leftovers of this then" -thus inside the tower they go!-
(I meant in thread during Isis's thing iirc, could be wrong)
---

Angewomon: "I see, I see, what a fun little note~"
LadyDevimon: "it feels like it was written by you..."
---
-Good for Peppino, while Takeru and Makoto catch up with Alain-
Tiki: "Oh, I'm glad to see you kids are safe" :)
-He's already cheering up thanks to Artoria's efforts- :p

Oh, I-I can even look that up in a jiffy! -Shows a photograph of a Shiny Bidoof on her cellphone-

(...I thought everyone was talking about Fishbunjin at first...You know what, keeping Undyne's dialogue as is. It still fits for Godzilla lmao)

Marco: "Sounds like a plan!"

Hell yeah! Whatever punks are left running the Alliance won't know what hit 'em!

-Who would they find upon investigating the cells?-
___

Amethyst: "They had an ultra advanced portal that let them enter other dimensions." -Said to the Knightmon, in a blunt tone at that, not because she's annoyed by the Knightmon asking, but instead solely due to being utterly done with GL Labs' **** at this point-

(...Please tell me you all had a normal and safe Halloween this year...) -Worried since much like the rest of Chaldea, the kiddos rarely get a normal Halloween, either-

Neo: -pouty-

Roman: "What're we looking for in this map?"

-Nel and Alear can't be stopped by mere typical mooks if any show up-
---
-what would the two Digimon do...?-
---
Azura: "What about me, Tiki?" :p

-the water feels good; he was a bit dried out-

-so what happens now? Timeskip?-

If you're asking if I would have held back if those drones were living, I wouldn't have.
I've already got blood on my hands....
-the tone is neither pride nor remorse; more like a cold acceptance of reality-

-squinting hard to notice the color-
-like that meme of Pooh trying to read-
[Huh...I think maybe I've seen one in the group like that. We just thought it was their fancy diet.]

-why Neo pouty?-

(Only other Godzillas I would have used were Shin and 2000, both of which got retconned out)

(I think both Fish and Godzilla were discussed at different points in the same convo, King :V)

-leaves to do whatever since he doesn't need to be guarding-

Hath said portal been destroyed and the makers slain?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Ugh, that doesn't mean being struck by a giant boulder still isn't painful..." -Recalling her zany failed efforts to proof a particularly dangerous Corrupted Gem on her own-

___

Sparky: "(S-Spicy peppers! T-Too spicy!)" :crazy:
___

curious of the food itself or why it's one of my longtime favorites?
Harley: "Fair enough, honestly."
---
Phosphy: -fetches some milk and serves it to Sparky- "Here, this should help."
---
Sothis: "Yes." :p

Musashi: How about... The Shadow Beauties?
---
-MARTHA WAS HIT-
---
Fate: "...Maybe it's memories of the older Tiki-san?" -she gets how that feels since she has some memories of her template-

Paris: "Hmmm, I think I fall more under handsome"
Shez: Not vibing with that one much. I'm the only one who uses actual shadow stuff, after all. But not using a number is kinda smart. Who knows if Arc and Guifei will join in or not?
---
-Alear tries to capitalize with a combo-

Veyle: "Big Sister is doing so well!" :b:
-but Lily still curious about who the miracle person is?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Maybe...? That would make sense."

Kanna: "Either way, you look good." :) -Gil jealous or he knows Kanna likes to compliment people without any ulterior motive because she nice like that?-

---
-Regular arrow-
---
---

Well, I've no doubt you're gonna make several new friends, here! Plus, Artoria's clearly glad to see ya again!
___

-If it hits anywhere else, the bear is badly injured and tries to snap the arrow in half with it's mouth-
___

O-Oh...M-My apologies for the confusion! We'll show you some of the Pokemon and how they're being cared for here next!

-Then the explanation-

...S-So you're not just program or computer-based lifeforms, you were all l-literally originally created as programs! :surprised:

___

Steven: "Agh, even with all the magic boosts, the barrier's still not holding up enough! How much longer do you guys need to open that portal?!" :urg:

-seems people have quickly accepted Gareth-
---
-so where did the shot land-
---
Lilith: "This technology talk is so new to me... I wonder when I'll stop being confused by it..."
---
Byleth: "The better question is if she can be reasoned with... though I imagine the answer to that is no."

Jaune: "That might be cutting it close..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Fair enough, honestly."
---
Phosphy: -fetches some milk and serves it to Sparky- "Here, this should help."
---
Sothis: "Yes." :p
Peridot: -Sigh of relief- "Thank you..."

-Harleen wonders why Peridot was in a situation where boulders fell on her?-
___

-Sparky immediately drinks from the glass of milk, qnd sure enough, it's more effective than water at canceling out the spicy effect-

Sparky: "(Whew, that's better...Thanks, Phosphora...)"
___

ah, that clears it up. -Said in a completely serious tone, which means he's rolling along with the joke- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: -Sigh of relief- "Thank you..."

-Harleen wonders why Peridot was in a situation where boulders fell on her?-
___

-Sparky immediately drinks from the glass of milk, qnd sure enough, it's more effective than water at canceling out the spicy effect-

Sparky: "(Whew, that's better...Thanks, Phosphora...)"
___

ah, that clears it up. -Said in a completely serious tone, which means he's rolling along with the joke- :p
Harley: "Is it too much to ask how it happened?"
---
Phosphora: "Figured you'd like it." :p
---
-Sothis chuckled at that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Is it too much to ask how it happened?"
---
Phosphora: "Figured you'd like it." :p
---
-Sothis chuckled at that-
Peridot: "Getting crushed under multiple separate large scale boulders?"

___

Sparky: "(I don't think the last stir fry I had has anything like peppers in it...)"
___

truth be told, i used to work as a royal sentry. but uhh, there were rarely any humans who fell into the Underground and thus rarely any trespassers at all. needless to say, ths guard business was pretty slow.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Getting crushed under multiple separate large scale boulders?"

___

Sparky: "(I don't think the last stir fry I had has anything like peppers in it...)"
___

truth be told, i used to work as a royal sentry. but uhh, there were rarely any humans who fell into the Underground and thus rarely any trespassers at all. needless to say, ths guard business was pretty slow.
Harley: "Um, yeah?"
---
Phosphy: "I can believe you with that reaction." :p
---
Sothis: "That does sound a bit boring..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-He's already cheering up thanks to Artoria's efforts- :p

Oh, I-I can even look that up in a jiffy! -Shows a photograph of a Shiny Bidoof on her cellphone-
Neo: -pouty-

Roman: "What're we looking for in this map?"

-so what happens now? Timeskip?-

If you're asking if I would have held back if those drones were living, I wouldn't have.
I've already got blood on my hands....
-the tone is neither pride nor remorse; more like a cold acceptance of reality-

[Huh...I think maybe I've seen one in the group like that. We just thought it was their fancy diet.]

-why Neo pouty?-
-Artoria smiles, seeing how content he it atm-
---
-Maybe a small timeskip is adequate, yeah-
---
Natsuki: "...Right, I kind of forgot that for a moment..."
Sayori: "Ooooh..."
-There's two left-
---
Boudica: "Huh. Well, you learn something new every day" :)
---
-What Goldie asked-
Moriarty: "In short, a treasure"
(...I thought everyone was talking about Fishbunjin at first...You know what, keeping Undyne's dialogue as is. It still fits for Godzilla lmao)

Marco: "Sounds like a plan!"

Hell yeah! Whatever punks are left running the Alliance won't know what hit 'em!

-Who would they find upon investigating the cells?-
___

Seeam: "...You don't mean...?"
___

Amethyst: "They had an ultra advanced portal that let them enter other dimensions." -Said to the Knightmon, in a blunt tone at that, not because she's annoyed by the Knightmon asking, but instead solely due to being utterly done with GL Labs' **** at this point-

(...Please tell me you all had a normal and safe Halloween this year...) -Worried since much like the rest of Chaldea, the kiddos rarely get a normal Halloween, either-
---
---
(Only other Godzillas I would have used were Shin and 2000, both of which got retconned out)

(I think both Fish and Godzilla were discussed at different points in the same convo, King :V)

(Ah, then that didn't happen lol)

-They would see Empreror Grumm and Dai Shi heavily restrained with magical chains, as well as Lothor calmly watching TV-
---
Lindy: "Oh, someone you're familiar with?"

Angewomon: "I guess we gotta tell Mirei when she's back!"
Sistermon Ciel: "...Remind me where she is?"
LadyDevimon: "Double duty of scolding some Tamers while making sure Kazemon and Ranamon are in shape"
---
Sakura: "Well, she is no longer around..."
Alain: "-so that's what happened..."
Takeru: "Yeah, are you alright?"
Alain: "Could be worse"

Tiki: "Oh, you're now a kid anymore, I suppose" :p
So long as no one disturbs us first, I have very limited reasons to.
___

-Specter Knight doesn't even notice, he's just doing this for fun, ironic given how serious he usually is-
___

(...I see! Clobber will be quite helpful to the cause and Homeworld alike if she truly is loyal!)
___

-And in some cases even their families...-
___

-Because she saw you blushing around Amy, Chrono- :V
Medea: "I can relate to that goal" -sips tea-
---
-Indeed, by the end, they clap a little-
---
-If she turns to be as loyal as her twin, that might be the case, since the shots are fairly strong-
---
-Parents, siblings... All unable to see them again-
---
-Indeed, who he doesn't thinks is the most wonderful girl ever at all!-
Shez: Not vibing with that one much. I'm the only one who uses actual shadow stuff, after all. But not using a number is kinda smart. Who knows if Arc and Guifei will join in or not?
---
-Alear tries to capitalize with a combo-

Veyle: "Big Sister is doing so well!" :b:
-but Lily still curious about who the miracle person is?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Maybe...? That would make sense."

Kanna: "Either way, you look good." :) -Gil jealous or he knows Kanna likes to compliment people without any ulterior motive because she nice like that?-
Musashi: Good idea! Arc could use her monstrous strength for big things, and Yang could use her killer looks for info!
---
Lily: "Who was it though?"
-LANDING THEM-
---
Fate: "I understand why your shared memories would be more hazy on your side"
-Gil jealous actually, and then Yuuno arrived upon Nanoha's request not knowing why-
___

___

-Then the explanation-

___

---
---
Lilith: "This technology talk is so new to me... I wonder when I'll stop being confused by it..."
---
Byleth: "The better question is if she can be reasoned with... though I imagine the answer to that is no."

Gareth: "Thank you!" -nodded-
Mordred: "Huh, guess I gotta act as the big sis now..."
-Yang be like "she's your sister?!"?-
---
-Maybe the bear moved and it did the latter-
---
Ophanimon: "Hopefully soon! And yes, that is indeed the case. But eventually we grew more independent, developing our own world and systems"
Luvia: "How interesting..."
---
Oriko: "Even if we did, the instincts of her body as a witch wouldn't make her able to obey"
Homura: "T-That is the truth... We tried the same when others became witches in other timelines"

Medea: "Keep them distracted for just that long!"
-Some Servants found themselves having to block Mami, Nagisa and Sayaka's blows, as Suzune managed to cut Kyoko in half, even if the latter would recover-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Um, yeah?"
---
Phosphy: "I can believe you with that reaction." :p
---
Sothis: "That does sound a bit boring..."
Peridot: "I was using them in complex traps to catch a Corrupted Gem..."
___

Soarky: "(So stir fry can have different foods and ingredients...Got it!)" 😅
___

so as one of several side businesses, i set up food stands throughout the Underground and cooked and sold fast food like fries and hot dogs.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "I can relate to that goal" -sips tea-
---
-Indeed, by the end, they clap a little-
---
-If she turns to be as loyal as her twin, that might be the case, since the shots are fairly strong-
---
-Parents, siblings... All unable to see them again-
---
-Indeed, who he doesn't thinks is the most wonderful girl ever at all!-
-What do the others think of Eclipsa's answer and claims, however?-
___

Specter: "...What?" -Didn't realize anyone was impressed by it-
___

-Enough to instantly destroy the missiles and heavily damage Thudner Mayhem itself?-
___

-All because a parasite took them from various planets that the Pokemon don't know the names or at least locations of...-
___

-Not at all- :V

-A big contrast to how selfish and grumpy the Totodile was behaving before-

-Chuckles at that- Th-The Shiny color scheme is different for each Pokemon, and the differences are more drastic for some than others. Why some of them are "Shiny" to begin with isn't yet fully understood since they're generally simply born as such, but it's nonetheless fascinating!

---
---

-They would see Empreror Grumm and Dai Shi heavily restrained with magical chains, as well as Lothor calmly watching TV-
---

LadyDevimon: "Double duty of scolding some Tamers while making sure Kazemon and Ranamon are in shape"
---
(I remember that, but I think Godzilla got brought up second and I thought the characters were still about Fishbunjin lol.)

...Why's this guy just watching TV?

Marco: "Maybe we shouldn't complain about some of them not being hostile on the spot..."
___

Seam: "I've heard of the fellow. So that salesman had found the crystal in the old machine..."
___

Steven: "And the evil lab that built it was pretty much shut down as soon as the mansion blew up..."

---
---
---

---
---
Ophanimon: "Hopefully soon! And yes, that is indeed the case. But eventually we grew more independent, developing our own world and systems"
---
Oriko: "Even if we did, the instincts of her body as a witch wouldn't make her able to obey"
Homura: "T-That is the truth... We tried the same when others became witches in other timelines"

-Some Servants found themselves having to block Mami, Nagisa and Sayaka's blows, as Suzune managed to cut Kyoko in half, even if the latter would recover-
-What Digi asked?-
___

-It roared in pain, and the bear manages to bite and snap the arrow in half before trying to run off-

-If it can get attacked with that strong of a ranged projectile from a source it can't see, it's smart enough to realize that it's at disadvantage, here-
___

L-Leading to the society you have now!
___

That should be all the time we'll need!

Penny: "We shall try our very best!" -Still conjuring winds to try and keep the Familiars at bay, while shooting lasers at any projectiles or weapons they fire or summon-

...So is it really too late to save her? :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-why Neo pouty?-
-What Goldie asked-
-because Moriarty schemed without her :V-

Roman: "What kind?"

---

---

Marco: "Maybe we shouldn't complain about some of them not being hostile on the spot..."
___

Seam: "I've heard of the fellow. So that salesman had found the crystal in the old machine..."
___

Steven: "And the evil lab that built it was pretty much shut down as soon as the mansion blew up..."
-he totally heard them and got up?-
---
-but she'll come back soon?-
---
Kanna: -looking at Abby to make sure blind gorl is okay-

-What Digi asked?-
___

-It roared in pain, and the bear manages to bite and snap the arrow in half before trying to run off-

-If it can get attacked with that strong of a ranged projectile from a source it can't see, it's smart enough to realize that it's at disadvantage, here-
___

___

Penny: "We shall try our very best!" -Still conjuring winds to try and keep the Familiars at bay, while shooting lasers at any projectiles or weapons they fire or summon-

---
---
---

Yang: "Your sister?!" -ahem- "I mean... if you need any tips, you've got an older sister right here." :p
---
Blake: "Let's chase it." -uses her weapon's ribbon to climb up a tree branch-
---
Lilith: "Incredible..."
---
Byleth: "Seems like it is..." -Sothis voice- "The only solution is to let them rest."

Peridot: "I was using them in complex traps to catch a Corrupted Gem..."
___

Soarky: "(So stir fry can have different foods and ingredients...Got it!)" 😅
___

so as one of several side businesses, i set up food stands throughout the Underground and cooked and sold fast food like fries and hot dogs.
Harley: ".........Sounds a bit too simple yet also a bit too dangerous."
---
Phosphy: "Most foods can be like that, actually." :p
---
Sothis: "So you know your way around food as well?"

Musashi: Good idea! Arc could use her monstrous strength for big things, and Yang could use her killer looks for info!
---
Lily: "Who was it though?"
-LANDING THEM-
---
Fate: "I understand why your shared memories would be more hazy on your side"
-Gil jealous actually, and then Yuuno arrived upon Nanoha's request not knowing why-
Shez: Yeah! You're already thinking like a merc!
---
Veyle: "... She's fighting right now." :)

-Alear tried a point-blank beam to finish it-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You do?"

Kanna: "Yuuno!" :b:

-oh Gil :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-What do the others think of Eclipsa's answer and claims, however?-
___

Specter: "...What?" -Didn't realize anyone was impressed by it-
___

-Enough to instantly destroy the missiles and heavily damage Thudner Mayhem itself?-
___

-All because a parasite took them from various planets that the Pokemon don't know the names or at least locations of...-
___

-Not at all- :V
Irisviel: "That sounds so romantic~"
Illya: "...It really does!"
---
Nitocris: "That was incredible!"
---
-Not the latter given the Angolmois, but she manages to do the former, proving she's still an effective powerhouse like her twin-
---
-Indeed, all so the Space Pirates could have Phazon test subjects...-
---
-It's not like he has thought she's cute since he was 5 or something!-
Shez: Yeah! You're already thinking like a merc!
---
Veyle: "... She's fighting right now." :)

-Alear tried a point-blank beam to finish it-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You do?"

Kanna: "Yuuno!" :b:

-oh Gil :V-
Musashi: Thanks~! Oh, but what about her? -refering to Draco-
---
-Lily GASPED-
-FINISH-
---
Fate: "Yes... After all, I too am the duplicate of someone else"
Yuuno: "...Huh?! Whathappened to you all?!"
Hayate: "Awwww, he's awestruck" :p
Nanoha: "We drank a special potion!"
-What Digi asked?-
___

___

___

Yang: "Your sister?!" -ahem- "I mean... if you need any tips, you've got an older sister right here." :p
---
---
---
Byleth: "Seems like it is..." -Sothis voice- "The only solution is to let them rest."
Mordred: "Yeah, she comes from my Mother's side, so Father is her uncle"
-...Though then again, Gareth should be the older sister given Mordred was created as a homunculus clone of Artoria-
---
Atalanta: "Understood" -ready to leap on trees-
---
Ophanimon: "Of course. Time advanced much more rapidly in comparison to most human worlds, until a Digimon named Apocalymon appeared and changed order before being stopped by 8 human children"
---
-Homura doesn't answers, clearly she doesn't wants to do this, but at this point, there exists no more solution-

Oriko: "It's the only thing we can do now... I'm sorry"

Martha: "It's not your fault, it's the Incubators..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: Thanks~! Oh, but what about her? -refering to Draco-
---
-Lily GASPED-
-FINISH-
---
Fate: "Yes... After all, I too am the duplicate of someone else"
Yuuno: "...Huh?! Whathappened to you all?!"
Hayate: "Awwww, he's awestruck" :p
Nanoha: "We drank a special potion!"
Shez: .....I'm sure she'd love the missions that require a bit of human killing :p
---
Veyle: "Whoa... I think she just won..."

-Alear returned back to normal and rushes to Martha to help her back up, offering her hand-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You are?" 😮

Kanna: "And there's some for you too." :)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
---
-Maybe a small timeskip is adequate, yeah-
---
Natsuki: "...Right, I kind of forgot that for a moment..."
Sayori: "Ooooh..."
-There's two left-
---
---
-What Goldie asked-

---

---

-A big contrast to how selfish and grumpy the Totodile was behaving before-

-Chuckles at that- Th-The Shiny color scheme is different for each Pokemon, and the differences are more drastic for some than others. Why some of them are "Shiny" to begin with isn't yet fully understood since they're generally simply born as such, but it's nonetheless fascinating!

(I remember that, but I think Godzilla got brought up second and I thought the characters were still about Fishbunjin lol.)

___

-because Moriarty schemed without her :V-

Roman: "What kind?"

-he totally heard them and got up?-
---
-but she'll come back soon?-
---
Kanna: -looking at Abby to make sure blind gorl is okay-

-very happy 'dile-

-for the next evolution moment or something else?-

-he turns his attention to the drones-

[So it's not something I can just become?]

-poor her :V-
-treasure that would have been inaccessible without someone like the Snivy?-

-so Fish does Fish things until needed back in story :V-

-ah, retcon Ranamon being with the other wamen then-

-wherever the two are now-
Ah don't need any trainin', suga. Ah'm already the Ocean Queen!

-Kazemon rolled her eyes that the others can't see? :p

Then it doth appear mine quest hath reached the end. Fare thee well.
-he turns to walk back to be sent where he came from to report to Gallantmon-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "That sounds so romantic~"
Illya: "...It really does!"
---
Nitocris: "That was incredible!"
---
-Not the latter given the Angolmois, but she manages to do the former, proving she's still an effective powerhouse like her twin-
---
-Indeed, all so the Space Pirates could have Phazon test subjects...-
---
-It's not like he has thought she's cute since he was 5 or something!-
We did elope for a number of reasons. Some of my husband's subjects even wanted to write fictional romance novels based on it. : P

-And how do any of these claims prove Eclipsa's innocence or that she isn't planning any nefarious take over of Mewni or other dimensions?-

___

Specter: "Oh, right. Scytheskating is just something I do for faster travel sometimes.

...And also just for fun."
___

(Lugnut was right, she''s already proving her worth!)
___

-And while now they're free, and even have a home and shelter, some are still separated from their families...-
___

-He's gradually proving that Mabel was correct- :V

Harley: ".........Sounds a bit too simple yet also a bit too dangerous."
---
Phosphy: "Most foods can be like that, actually." :p
---
Sothis: "So you know your way around food as well?"
Peridot; "Ugh, it was." :urg:
___

Sparky: "(All these different combinations of foods that make bigger and tastier meals?)"
___

i learned it a while back after quitting my first job as a scientist, so yeah, i do. eating junk food's one of my favorite pass times and i still had to make a living, so i learned to cook some of my favorites.

---
---
---
-...Though then again, Gareth should be the older sister given Mordred was created as a homunculus clone of Artoria-
---
---
Ophanimon: "Of course. Time advanced much more rapidly in comparison to most human worlds, until a Digimon named Apocalymon appeared and changed order before being stopped by 8 human children"
---
-Homura doesn't answers, clearly she doesn't wants to do this, but at this point, there exists no more solution-

-So while probably the more emotionally mature of the two, Morded is technically the younger sibling- :V
___

-The bear keeps running, occasionally turning it's head to try and spot whoever shot the arrow-

-Rather than being afraid, however, it's angry and will either try to kill or outrun whatever attacked it-
___

Claptrap: "Why is it always some ragtag team of young humans who inadvertently go on an adventure to save the world?"
___

...If that's the only option, then...she needs to stop suffering, Homura. We have to free her from whatever shadowy entity or dark magic has turned her into a witch...

Any chance we have to worry about any of those Incubators showing up here?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

-So while probably the more emotionally mature of the two, Morded is technically the younger sibling- :V
___

-The bear keeps running, occasionally turning it's head to try and spot whoever shot the arrow-

-Rather than being afraid, however, it's angry and will either try to kill or outrun whatever attacked it-
___

Claptrap: "Why is it always some ragtag team of young humans who inadvertently go on an adventure to save the world?"
___

...If that's the only option, then...she needs to stop suffering, Homura. We have to free her from whatever shadowy entity or dark magic has turned her into a witch...

Any chance we have to worry about any of those Incubators showing up here?!
Yang: "...Wouldn't that make her the older sibling?" :p
---
-as they're leaping on trees, it's likely the bear wouldn't notice its pursuers-
---
Ingrid: "Because it makes for great storytelling~"

Palutena: "...When did you end up here?"

Ingrid: "I had a fruit parfait just next door." :p
---
Byleth: And since Homura was summoned by her, I doubt she herself would have long once this witch falls...

-how is the portal?-

Peridot; "Ugh, it was." :urg:
___

Sparky: "(All these different combinations of foods that make bigger and tastier meals?)"
___

i learned it a while back after quitting my first job as a scientist, so yeah, i do. eating junk food's one of my favorite pass times and i still had to make a living, so i learned to cook some of my favorites.
Harleen: "So what else is up with you, girl?" :p
---
Phosphy: "Heck yeah it does!"
---
Sothis: "Consider me curious..."

Top Bottom