• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Can I see?" :)
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, food's really fun." :p
---
Sothis: "Those... hot dogs, you called them?"
Peridot: "Hmm..." 🤔

-Peri's looking around to see if there's any metal objects nearby...That aren't integral parts of any nearby machine or building-
___

Sparky: "(After eating the food here, I totally agree! ...But maybe I should eat this stir fry a little more slowly.)" :lol:
___

hot dogs are basically a link made of pork, beef or turkey that's cooked and placed in a bread roll.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Hmm..." 🤔

-Peri's looking around to see if there's any metal objects nearby...That aren't integral parts of any nearby machine or building-
___

Sparky: "(After eating the food here, I totally agree! ...But maybe I should eat this stir fry a little more slowly.)" :lol:
___

hot dogs are basically a link made of pork, beef or turkey that's cooked and placed in a bread roll.
-Harley's gun?-
---
Phosphy: "Probably a good idea."
---
Sothis: "That sounds quite intriguing..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Harley's gun?-
---
Phosphy: "Probably a good idea."
---
Sothis: "That sounds quite intriguing..."
Peridot: "That gun only carries prank flags, right?"
___

-In the meantime, will Phosphora show Sparky more more about the Internet while they eat?-
___

it's a pretty basic but quality food. then again, i'm pretty sure humans didn't invent them until like 500 years ago.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-A big contrast to how selfish and grumpy the Totodile was behaving before-

-Chuckles at that- Th-The Shiny color scheme is different for each Pokemon, and the differences are more drastic for some than others. Why some of them are "Shiny" to begin with isn't yet fully understood since they're generally simply born as such, but it's nonetheless fascinating!
-because Moriarty schemed without her :V-

Roman: "What kind?"
-very happy 'dile-

-for the next evolution moment or something else?-

-he turns his attention to the drones-

[So it's not something I can just become?]

-poor her :V-
-treasure that would have been inaccessible without someone like the Snivy?-
-Indeed, Artoria lets him be for the moment to enjoy again-
---
-Probably the next evolution moment since going from Rookie to Champion while still a process, isn't as difficult as to go to Ultimate and less so Mega-
---
-As one was shooting right at him-
---
Boudica: "Hmmm, I don't think so..."
---
Moriarty: "As you may have known, there's a thief who's currently residing with us"
(I remember that, but I think Godzilla got brought up second and I thought the characters were still about Fishbunjin lol.)

...Why's this guy just watching TV?

Marco: "Maybe we shouldn't complain about some of them not being hostile on the spot..."
___

Seam: "I've heard of the fellow. So that salesman had found the crystal in the old machine..."
___

Steven: "And the evil lab that built it was pretty much shut down as soon as the mansion blew up..."
-he totally heard them and got up?-
---
-but she'll come back soon?-
---
Kanna: -looking at Abby to make sure blind gorl is okay-
-so Fish does Fish things until needed back in story :V-

-ah, retcon Ranamon being with the other wamen then-

-wherever the two are now-
Ah don't need any trainin', suga. Ah'm already the Ocean Queen!

-Kazemon rolled her eyes that the others can't see? :p

Then it doth appear mine quest hath reached the end. Fare thee well.
-he turns to walk back to be sent where he came from to report to Gallantmon-
Lothor: "Oh hey, want some soda?"
Kimberly: "...You seriously sit down through all this chaos? How did you lead an alien ninja army against Earth?!"
Lothor: "I didn't have streaming services and free soda back then"
---
Lindy: "Which old machine do we speak of?"

-She'll try to come back soon on the least-
Kazemon: "And my looks would just captivate anyone already!"
Mirei: "Funny, the one time I saw you trying to perform Double Spirit Evolution was a bit of a fumble, if I recall" :p
Kazemon: "Eep!"
---
Alain: "It's been quite the night..."
Makoto: "It's already becoming morning"
-Abby seems okay-

Tiki: "Fare well, brave knight..."
-On to report a succesful task-
Shez: .....I'm sure she'd love the missions that require a bit of human killing :p
---
Veyle: "Whoa... I think she just won..."

-Alear returned back to normal and rushes to Martha to help her back up, offering her hand-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You are?" 😮

Kanna: "And there's some for you too." :)
Musashi: I was thinking the same thing!
---
Lily: "She really did..."
Martha: "...You fought good"
---
Fate: -Nodded- "I'm the clone of a deceased girl named Alicia"

Yuuno: "...HUH?!"
Nanoha: "Yes there is!"
We did elope for a number of reasons. Some of my husband's subjects even wanted to write fictional romance novels based on it. : P

-And how do any of these claims prove Eclipsa's innocence or that she isn't planning any nefarious take over of Mewni or other dimensions?-

___

Specter: "Oh, right. Scytheskating is just something I do for faster travel sometimes.

...And also just for fun."
___

(Lugnut was right, she''s already proving her worth!)
___

-And while now they're free, and even have a home and shelter, some are still separated from their families...-
___

-He's gradually proving that Mabel was correct- :V
Irisviel: "Awwww~ How sweet of them~"
Merlin: "So I guess you're not planning to take over other worlds then" :p
---
Nitocris: "Hmmm, I wonder Ruby and little Ana could do something similar"
---
-Indeed, what a satisfying result she'll bring~!-
-Thunder Mayhem doesn't stops attacking and commanding more Sparkless though-
---
-Indeed, to never see them again, likely...-
---
-He absolutely hasn't ever dreamed of having two kids with her!-
-So while probably the more emotionally mature of the two, Morded is technically the younger sibling- :V
___

-The bear keeps running, occasionally turning it's head to try and spot whoever shot the arrow-

-Rather than being afraid, however, it's angry and will either try to kill or outrun whatever attacked it-
___

Claptrap: "Why is it always some ragtag team of young humans who inadvertently go on an adventure to save the world?"
___

...If that's the only option, then...she needs to stop suffering, Homura. We have to free her from whatever shadowy entity or dark magic has turned her into a witch...

Any chance we have to worry about any of those Incubators showing up here?!
Yang: "...Wouldn't that make her the older sibling?" :p
---
-as they're leaping on trees, it's likely the bear wouldn't notice its pursuers-
---
Ingrid: "Because it makes for great storytelling~"

Palutena: "...When did you end up here?"

Ingrid: "I had a fruit parfait just next door." :p
---
Byleth: And since Homura was summoned by her, I doubt she herself would have long once this witch falls...

-how is the portal?-
Mordred: "........................................................................Er, it wouldn't feel right!"
---
-Indeed, while Atalanta points at it again-
---
Ophanimon: "Since the time flow is mostly the same" -then Ingrid- "Ara, and this shady fellow~"
---
-Homura kknows... So she's getting ready to throw a flashbang grenade at Sayaka-
Homura: "I'm sorry, Miki-san..."

-The portal is almost fully open!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "Awwww~ How sweet of them~"
Merlin: "So I guess you're not planning to take over other worlds then" :p
---
Nitocris: "Hmmm, I wonder Ruby and little Ana could do something similar"
---
-Indeed, what a satisfying result she'll bring~!-
-Thunder Mayhem doesn't stops attacking and commanding more Sparkless though-
---
-Indeed, to never see them again, likely...-
---
-He absolutely hasn't ever dreamed of having two kids with her!-
I might use dark magic, but I'm not insane or out for world domination. And even if I did, however, I'd much rather just retire on Mewni as all past queens have. :p

-Her occasional trolling isn't helping her case...-

___

Specter: "It takes a lot of practice to master, but they're also skilled fighters."

-Ruby would probably be worried that using Crescent Rose as a skateboard would damage it- :V
___

-Aquamarine tries to deal with the Sparkless by simply catching them with her wand's tractor beam and slamming them into the ground or the wreck of the Death's Head-
___

-It's why some like the Mudkip are having difficulty adjusting, while others are just homesick in general or don't trust people and want to return to the wild regardless...-
___

-Does he eventually realize that Mabel may not have been far off the mark?-

-very happy 'dile-

[So it's not something I can just become?]
-Indeed, Artoria lets him be for the moment to enjoy again-

Boudica: "Hmmm, I don't think so..."
A-As far as we know, at least, no...

-he totally heard them and got up?-
---
-but she'll come back soon?-
---
Kanna: -looking at Abby to make sure blind gorl is okay-

Kimberly: "...You seriously sit down through all this chaos? How did you lead an alien ninja army against Earth?!"
---

Mirei: "Funny, the one time I saw you trying to perform Double Spirit Evolution was a bit of a fumble, if I recall" :p
---
-Abby seems okay-

...Well, at least you're not as eager to conquer planets or cause bloodshed as the rest of your fellow prisoners here are...

Star: "I'm surprised Drakkon let you have a TV in your cell...and wifi...and streaming subscriptions...And also theater food." :ohwell:
___

Seam: "A device that can best be described as some kind of newfangled mechanical armor. At one time, it may have been highly important to someone else...Yet it ended up lying in the underground ruins of that palace, a damaged and abandoned project."
___

Amethyst: "We totally missed the rest of Halloween..."

(And Ruby missed like half of her birthday party...)

TLink: "It may not have been your primary mission, but thank you for your helps in defending the town, Knightmon..." -Bowed with a knight's stance as well, as a sign of respect and gratitude-

Yang: "...Wouldn't that make her the older sibling?" :p
---
-as they're leaping on trees, it's likely the bear wouldn't notice its pursuers-
---
Ingrid: "Because it makes for great storytelling~"

Palutena: "...When did you end up here?"

Ingrid: "I had a fruit parfait just next door." :p
---
Byleth: And since Homura was summoned by her, I doubt she herself would have long once this witch falls...

-how is the portal?-
Mordred: "........................................................................Er, it wouldn't feel right!"
---
---
Ophanimon: "Since the time flow is mostly the same" -then Ingrid- "Ara, and this shady fellow~"
---
-Homura kknows... So she's getting ready to throw a flashbang grenade at Sayaka-

Oh, Gareth's totally the older one! :laugh:
___

-Seeing as it can't find whoever shot the arrow, the bear hides behind some trees and rocks to take cover, only planning on attack if anything draws within melee range-
___

Claptrap: "It's overused! You know what makes for good storytelling? Vault Hunters! They went to a planet looking for treasure ,and helped save it from a sadistic tyrannical dictator who mistakenly thought that running a violent and merciless empire would save the planet and it's civilization! Also, they may have gotten help from an INCREDIBLY handsome robot!"

-Alphys was trying not to facepalm-
___

It should take only 1 more minute for the portal to fully open!

Steven: "We just need to keep this bubble shield up for literally one more minute...!" -Trying to focus on maintaining said bubble barrier, hoping he can make it sustain more damage-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moriarty: "As you may have known, there's a thief who's currently residing with us"
Roman: "The weird one with a helmet, right?"

---

---
-Abby seems okay-

...Well, at least you're not as eager to conquer planets or cause bloodshed as the rest of your fellow prisoners here are...

Star: "I'm surprised Drakkon let you have a TV in your cell...and wifi...and streaming subscriptions...And also theater food." :ohwell:
___

Seam: "A device that can best be described as some kind of newfangled mechanical armor. At one time, it may have been highly important to someone else...Yet it ended up lying in the underground ruins of that palace, a damaged and abandoned project."
___

Amethyst: "We totally missed the rest of Halloween..."

(And Ruby missed like half of her birthday party...)

TLink: "It may not have been your primary mission, but thank you for your helps in defending the town, Knightmon..." -Bowed with a knight's stance as well, as a sign of respect and gratitude-
Nel: -doubtful of that...- "Seems suspicous to see a prisoner treated well..."
---
-LMAO-
---
Ruby: "It's... It's fine, Winter. Being alive is enough for me... I wonder how uncle Qrow's doing with that his stuff though."

---
---
---

___

-Seeing as it can't find whoever shot the arrow, the bear hides behind some trees and rocks to take cover, only planning on attack if anything draws within melee range-
___

Claptrap: "It's overused! You know what makes for good storytelling? Vault Hunters! They went to a planet looking for treasure ,and helped save it from a sadistic tyrannical dictator who mistakenly thought that running a violent and merciless empire would save the planet and it's civilization! Also, they may have gotten help from an INCREDIBLY handsome robot!"

___

Steven: "We just need to keep this bubble shield up for literally one more minute...!" -Trying to focus on maintaining said bubble barrier, hoping he can make it sustain more damage-
Yang: "Maybe I should give Gareth some big sis tips then." :p
---
Blake: -keeping an eye on it-
---
Ingrid: -completely ignores Claptrap on purpose- "Oh, you've heard of me, hm~?" :3
---
Jaune: -using more of his Semblance to help-

-THEN SAYAKA IS BLINDED?-

Peridot: "That gun only carries prank flags, right?"
___

-In the meantime, will Phosphora show Sparky more more about the Internet while they eat?-
___

it's a pretty basic but quality food. then again, i'm pretty sure humans didn't invent them until like 500 years ago.
Harleen: "Yep. But it's pretty real otherwise." :p
---
-of course, but what?-
---
Sothis: "Intriguing..."

Musashi: I was thinking the same thing!
---
Lily: "She really did..."
Martha: "...You fought good"
---
Fate: -Nodded- "I'm the clone of a deceased girl named Alicia"

Yuuno: "...HUH?!"
Nanoha: "Yes there is!"
Shez: Maybe we could go with Rising Stars? Pretty generic but...
---
Veyle: "She's the best..."

Alear: "Don't sell yourself short, Martha. You were quite the battle." :) -extends her hand-
---
Emblem Tiki: "...That's very sad..."

-the potion is offered?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I might use dark magic, but I'm not insane or out for world domination. And even if I did, however, I'd much rather just retire on Mewni as all past queens have. :p

-Her occasional trolling isn't helping her case...-

___

Specter: "It takes a lot of practice to master, but they're also skilled fighters."

-Ruby would probably be worried that using Crescent Rose as a skateboard would damage it- :V
___

-Aquamarine tries to deal with the Sparkless by simply catching them with her wand's tractor beam and slamming them into the ground or the wreck of the Death's Head-
___

-It's why some like the Mudkip are having difficulty adjusting, while others are just homesick in general or don't trust people and want to return to the wild regardless...-
___

-Does he eventually realize that Mabel may not have been far off the mark?-
Andersen: "Just might?"
Nitocris: "Hmmmm..."
---
Ishtar: "Oh, what if you suggest it"
-Then Qrow would be like "neat" and master it while drunk-
---
-And various soldiers on the ground also shoot at the Sparkless before Thunder Mayhem uses them as more limbs-
---
-Atalanta ponders if she can help them somehow...-
---
-...N-Not in the slightest!-
-.............B-Baka!-
Shez: Maybe we could go with Rising Stars? Pretty generic but...
---
Veyle: "She's the best..."

Alear: "Don't sell yourself short, Martha. You were quite the battle." :) -extends her hand-
---
Emblem Tiki: "...That's very sad..."

-the potion is offered?-
Musashi: Eeeeh, I don't think it fits too well...
---
Lily: "I'm starting to believe that..."
Martha: "...I'll trust in your word" :)
---
Fate: "...I was created to be a replacement... It... Didn't work"
-Yuuno just stares at it-
___

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: -completely ignores Claptrap on purpose- "Oh, you've heard of me, hm~?" :3
---

Mordred: "H-HEY!"
---
Atalanta: Think it's safe now?
---
Ophanimon: -To Claptrap- "Ah, what a looker" :p -to Ingrid- "Little bit" :p
Yukari: "I can confirm she has on me" :p
---
-SAYAKA, NAGISA, MAMI AND KYOKO ARE BLINDED-

Oriko: "Now's your better chance!"
Tart: "You can do it!" -still staling the witch-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harleen: "Yep. But it's pretty real otherwise." :p
---
-of course, but what?-
---
Sothis: "Intriguing..."
Peridot: "Made primarily from at least one type of metal?"
___

-Maybe more Youtube videos? Wikipedias and other information sites? Flash games?-

Assume that Adobe Flash is still a thing here or that they're archives running the games without the PC needing Flash
___

i'm guessing that you kinda just want to try foods that you and probably Byleth haven't yet.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "Just might?"
Nitocris: "Hmmmm..."
---
Ishtar: "Oh, what if you suggest it"
-Then Qrow would be like "neat" and master it while drunk-
---
-And various soldiers on the ground also shoot at the Sparkless before Thunder Mayhem uses them as more limbs-
---
-Atalanta ponders if she can help them somehow...-
---
-...N-Not in the slightest!-
-.............B-Baka!-
Well, that's assuming the rest of Mewni doesn't mind me or my husband staying here. Assuming most of Mewni even knows that the apparently fabled Queen of Darkness lives in the present day...

-Rather than sounding imposing or angry, Eclipsa instead sounded...tired? Not in a sense of needing sleep, but rather emotionally exhausted...-

___

Specter: "Don't they both already have faster means of travel?"

-That sounds entirely accurate LMAO-
___

This Combiner was just formed, so we don't know any of it's weaknesses beyond that some of it's limbs are made out of Sparkless. Do Combiners have any general weaknesses?!
___

-If they can't reunite them with all of their surviving families, or locate all of their original homes, they can at least try to lift their spirits...-
___

-He'll realize it eventually because he and Amy are already a canon thing in the franchise- :V

---
---
---

---
---
---

-At least now Yang knows she and Mordred have another thing in common- :p
___

-It's probably not safe, Blake can tell from the bear's behavior that it's probably trying to stage an ambush, and otherwise wait it out long enough to escape into the forest if enough time passes before any threat shows up or attacks again...-
___

Claptrap: "I know, right?! Why the heck did none of the other robots on the planet notice my totally unique and stunning good looks?!"

A-Anyway, Ingrid, this is Lady Ophanimon. Assuming you didn't hear about her already, sh-she's here to interview Chaldea and observe the organization for a while on behalf of th-the Digital World's leader!
___

-All of the Chaldeans and their allies either look away or shield their eyes to avoid having their vision temporarily blinded or distorted-

Steven: "They're buying us and the shield some time! All of the Familiars are either all stunned or distracted!!" :b:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: Eeeeh, I don't think it fits too well...
---
Lily: "I'm starting to believe that..."
Martha: "...I'll trust in your word" :)
---
Fate: "...I was created to be a replacement... It... Didn't work"
-Yuuno just stares at it-
Shez: We'll think of a name later.
---
Veyle: "But how is your... older self?"

Alear: "Where did you learn to fight like that."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I think you turned out perfectly." :)

-will he drink?-

Peridot: "Made primarily from at least one type of metal?"
___

-Maybe more Youtube videos? Wikipedias and other information sites? Flash games?-

Assume that Adobe Flash is still a thing here or that they're archives running the games without the PC needing Flash
___

i'm guessing that you kinda just want to try foods that you and probably Byleth haven't yet.
Harley: "Yep." :p
---
I don't have to assume anything because of community efforts to have flash games still work :V

-sure lol-
---
Sothis: "How could you guess?" :lol:

---
---
---

___

-It's probably not safe, Blake can tell from the bear's behavior that it's probably trying to stage an ambush, and otherwise wait it out long enough to escape into the forest if enough time passes before any threat shows up or attacks again...-
___

Claptrap: "I know, right?! Why the heck did none of the other robots on the planet notice my totally unique and stunning good looks?!"

A-Anyway, Ingrid, this is Lady Ophanimon. Assuming you didn't hear about her already, sh-she's here to
___

-All of the Chaldeans and their allies either look away or shield their eyes to avoid having their vision temporarily blinded or distorted-

Steven: "They're buying us and the shield some time! All of the Familiars are either all stunned or distracted!!" :b:
Yang: "I had to." :laugh:
---
Blake: Not yet...
---
unfinished, KoP?

Ingrid: "Yes, I have heard of her. One of the Three Archangels who oversees the Digital World. A pleasure to meet you."
---
Shez: "I'll handle the familiars. The rest of you tackle on the witch." -swords out!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Yep." :p
---
I don't have to assume anything because of community efforts to have flash games still work :V

-sure lol-
---
Sothis: "How could you guess?" :lol:
Peridot: "Then if you don't mind lending it for the demonstration, please toss that joke pistol into the air!"
___

Pretty much like the latter case I mentioned :V

-Sparky noomming on stir fry from the box while watching the computer monitor-
___

lucky guess. -Once again, the skeleton shrugs while winking-

unfinished, KoP?
Alphys' dialogue is complete now!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Then if you don't mind lending it for the demonstration, please toss that joke pistol into the air!"
___

Pretty much like the latter case I mentioned :V

-Sparky noomming on stir fry from the box while watching the computer monitor-
___

lucky guess. -Once again, the skeleton shrugs while winking-

Alphys' dialogue is complete now!
-she does, even making it spin-
---
-it's a PIKACHU-
---
Sothis: "Heh."

Doesn't change my answer either way :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she does, even making it spin-
---
-it's a PIKACHU-
---
Sothis: "Heh."

Doesn't change my answer either way :p
-And Peridot reaches out for it...and manages to terrokinstically stop it from falling, essentially making it float in midair-
___

Sparky: "(That's another Pikachu!)" :b:
___

-Byleth glad that they're st least getting along?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Whoa......"
---
Phosphy: "It sure is." :)
---
-she very much is-
Peridot: "Witness the power of METALBENDING!" :laugh: "I was inspired to use the term by Avatar: the television series Avatar: The Last Airbender! Not to be confused with the soulless live-action movie adaptation." :glare:
___

Sparky: "(Does the Internet really have information about...everything? Even Pokemon?)"
___

-Current thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "Witness the power of METALBENDING!" :laugh: "I was inspired to use the term by Avatar: the television series Avatar: The Last Airbender! Not to be confused with the soulless live-action movie adaptation." :glare:
___

Sparky: "(Does the Internet really have information about...everything? Even Pokemon?)"
___

-Current thoughts?-
Harley: "Or the movies about blue aliens." :p
---
Phosphy: "I don't see why not." :p
---
Byleth: Glad to see her making new friends.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Amazing CGI but that's about it."
---
Phosphy: "You'll get it over time."
---
Byleth: That will go well...
Peridot: "But the point is, I can manipulate metal and even lift it into the air! I didn't even know I had this ability when I first emerged from my Kindergarten!"
___

Sparky: "(I hope so...)" 😅 -,Really trying to understand what the Internet is and how it's not just like a book-

-Is Phosphora looking at a photo of Pikachus or a website about Pokemon in general?-
___

-Trolling from Sothis and some of her fellow deity friends, or some of the cheesiest puns imaginable from this lazy skeleton...Which is worse?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "But the point is, I can manipulate metal and even lift it into the air! I didn't even know I had this ability when I first emerged from my Kindergarten!"
___

Sparky: "(I hope so...)" 😅 -,Really trying to understand what the Internet is and how it's not just like a book-

-Is Phosphora looking at a photo of Pikachus or a website about Pokemon in general?-
___

-Trolling from Sothis and some of her fellow deity friends, or some of the cheesiest puns imaginable from this lazy skeleton...Which is worse?- :V
Harley: "It's crazy the things you can learn about yourself." :p
---
-a photo right now-
---
Byleth: Both are terrible outcomes...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, that's assuming the rest of Mewni doesn't mind me or my husband staying here. Assuming most of Mewni even knows that the apparently fabled Queen of Darkness lives in the present day...

-Rather than sounding imposing or angry, Eclipsa instead sounded...tired? Not in a sense of needing sleep, but rather emotionally exhausted...-

___

Specter: "Don't they both already have faster means of travel?"

-That sounds entirely accurate LMAO-
___

This Combiner was just formed, so we don't know any of it's weaknesses beyond that some of it's limbs are made out of Sparkless. Do Combiners have any general weaknesses?!
___

-If they can't reunite them with all of their surviving families, or locate all of their original homes, they can at least try to lift their spirits...-
___

-He'll realize it eventually because he and Amy are already a canon thing in the franchise- :V
Irisviel: "I'm sure there are other dimensions to retire to if that's the case!"
---
Nitocris: "Well, you're not wrong..."
Ishtar: "But it could be fun!"
---
Shockwave: "It's rare that their minds are stable, and most get insane from the melding of their minds disagreeing with one another"
Blackarachnia: "...That pesky Airachnid said she wanted to eventually take over the operation..."
---
-Indeed-
Atalanta: "Hmmmm..."
---
-And she eventually gives birth to their twin siblings- :V
Shez: We'll think of a name later.
---
Veyle: "But how is your... older self?"

Alear: "Where did you learn to fight like that."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I think you turned out perfectly." :)

-will he drink?-
Musashi: Okay, but how do we start to make ourselves known?
---
Lily: "She may be a little aloof, but she really cares about others"

Martha: "...Someone had to beat a dragon bothering my home"
---
Fate: "...Thank you" :) -seems those two might become a little closer-

-...Maybe...If because it seems safe and adult Nanoha pretty-
___

___

A-Anyway, Ingrid, this is Lady Ophanimon. Assuming you didn't hear about her already, sh-she's here to interview Chaldea and observe the organization for a while on behalf of th-the Digital World's leader!
___

---
---
unfinished, KoP?

Ingrid: "Yes, I have heard of her. One of the Three Archangels who oversees the Digital World. A pleasure to meet you."
---
Shez: "I'll handle the familiars. The rest of you tackle on the witch." -swords out!-
-Mordred grumbles annoyed at that-
---
Atalanta: I see... It may be prepared to ambush...
---
-He really got an ego stroke- :V
Ophanimon: "Same for you, Eternal Ray~" -extends hand-
---
Homura: "G-Go ahead..."

-Suzune is sweeping through them right now and Kazumi shot right at them!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: Okay, but how do we start to make ourselves known?
---
Lily: "She may be a little aloof, but she really cares about others"

Martha: "...Someone had to beat a dragon bothering my home"
---
Fate: "...Thank you" :) -seems those two might become a little closer-

-...Maybe...If because it seems safe and adult Nanoha pretty-
Shez: By taking whatever jobs we can and doing them well. Word of mouth is our strongest ally here if we want a good rep.
---
Veyle: "A true inspiration." :)

Alear: "And you took it on your own...? Impressive."
---
-awwwwww~-
-Emblem Tiki smiles back-

-and what would he look like?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "I'm sure there are other dimensions to retire to if that's the case!"
---
Nitocris: "Well, you're not wrong..."
Ishtar: "But it could be fun!"
---
Shockwave: "It's rare that their minds are stable, and most get insane from the melding of their minds disagreeing with one another"
Blackarachnia: "...That pesky Airachnid said she wanted to eventually take over the operation..."
---
-Indeed-
Atalanta: "Hmmmm..."
---
-And she eventually gives birth to their twin siblings- :V
Oh, really? Well, my husband and I had our own monster kingdom to run, we never really had much time to look at vacation spots...

-Others also point out that most of Eclipsa's answers don't really prove her innocence?-

___

Specter: "...Scytheskating is also commonly done simply for recreation..."

-Or, at least as far as Specter Knight himself is concerned, since he's the only known person in the Shovel Knight universe to use his melee weapons as skateboards- :V
___

Hmm...Perhaps it's time for these Cybertronians to have an argument. :p
___

Squirtle: "(Are you okay, Ms. Atalanta?)"
___

-But how long will it be before Chrono realizes it?-

Harley: "It's crazy the things you can learn about yourself." :p
---
-a photo right now-
---
Byleth: Both are terrible outcomes...
Peridot: "Like all the skills you've learned that you apply at Chaldea?"
___

Sparky: "(I wonder what planet this Pikachu's from...)"
___

-Chaldea's met with a terrible fate, haven't they?- :V

---
---
unfinished, KoP?

---
---
---
---

No shame in being a younger sibling, Mordred. Papyrus is basically like a little brother to me, and he's become a total badass thanks to my teachings!

I CAN CONFIRM! FOR I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, MYSELF! IN THE FLESH! OR, LACK THEREOF.
___

-The bear is still currently hiding...-
___

-It's Claptrap, so of course he did- :V

-Ingrid returns Ophanimon's handshake?-
___

You heard her! Don't hold back, get that witch to that portal! -Sending several spears at once-

-Penny launches lasers at the Familiars, but takes care to only stun them and not damage their gemstones-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

No shame in being a younger sibling, Mordred. Papyrus is basically like a little brother to me, and he's become a total badass thanks to my teachings!

I CAN CONFIRM! FOR I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, MYSELF! IN THE FLESH! OR, LACK THEREOF.
___

___

___

You heard her! Don't hold back, get that witch to that portal! -Sending several spears at once-

-Penny launches lasers at the Familiars, but takes care to only stun them and not damage their gemstones-
Yang: "And you've seen the things Ruby can do. She's honestly the coolest."
---
Blake: Let's find a good spot to strike without it seeing us...
---
Ingrid: -takes the handshake, packing a shocking amount of strength for someone so small- "You even know one of my codenames. You have certainly done your homework, Ophanimon."
---
-Byleth flew to the witch's head (I think she has one?) and blasted it with magic-

Peridot: "Like all the skills you've learned that you apply at Chaldea?"
___

Sparky: "(I wonder what planet this Pikachu's from...)"
___

-Chaldea's met with a terrible fate, haven't they?- :V
Harleen: "I figured those out while in a... pretty dark time, honestly. But hey, now I kick ass for good." :p
---
Phosphy: "I wonder too..."
---
-poor everyone who has to bear through bad puns :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harleen: "I figured those out while in a... pretty dark time, honestly. But hey, now I kick ass for good." :p
---
Phosphy: "I wonder too..."
---
-poor everyone who has to bear through bad puns :V-
Peridot: "You thought you were following someone you could trust and understood the world better?" -Harleen referenced the Clown Prince of Crime when helping Peridot deal with her fears after defecting from Homeworld and calling out Yellow Diamond IIRC, albeit without mentioning him by name-

___

-I'm gonna say it's from Kalos, so while very few from Chaldea even knows this about the planet in question, it's from the planet that probably has the most Pokemon overall- :V
___

-Most of Chaldea has to deal with that frequently already with how many it's members frequently make bad puns- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "You thought you were following someone you could trust and understood the world better?" -Harleen referenced the Clown Prince of Crime when helping Peridot deal with her fears after defecting from Homeworld and calling out Yellow Diamond IIRC, albeit without mentioning him by name-

___

-I'm gonna say it's from Kalos, so while very few from Chaldea even knows this about the planet in question, it's from the planet that probably has the most Pokemon overall- :V
___

-Most of Chaldea has to deal with that frequently already with how many it's members frequently make bad puns- :V
Harley: "Yeah... Love's a crazy feeling sometimes."
---
-Kalos is a planet? :V-
---
-and they may have to endure more of them :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Yeah... Love's a crazy feeling sometimes."
---
-Kalos is a planet? :V-
---
-and they may have to endure more of them :V-
Peridot: "At least love can be a positive thing. I was basically told to be blindly obedient and never question my superiors or think for myself for my entire life until I got stranded on Basel..."
___

-No, but it's on a planet where every region and country seems to have hundreds of Pokemon and have much of their cultures built around them- :V
___

-...They are doomed- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh, really? Well, my husband and I had our own monster kingdom to run, we never really had much time to look at vacation spots...

-Others also point out that most of Eclipsa's answers don't really prove her innocence?-

___

Specter: "...Scytheskating is also commonly done simply for recreation..."

-Or, at least as far as Specter Knight himself is concerned, since he's the only known person in the Shovel Knight universe to use his melee weapons as skateboards- :V
___

Hmm...Perhaps it's time for these Cybertronians to have an argument. :p
___

Squirtle: "(Are you okay, Ms. Atalanta?)"
___

-But how long will it be before Chrono realizes it?-
Irisviel: "Well, it's an option~"
Andersen: "Nothing here is proving your innocence, you know?"
---
Nitocris: "Did you show that to Abigail?"
---
Blackarachnia: "Heh, I like that way of thinking!"
---
Atalanta: "Ah, I am. Nothing to worry about"
---
-...Maybe a few days- :V
Shez: By taking whatever jobs we can and doing them well. Word of mouth is our strongest ally here if we want a good rep.
---
Veyle: "A true inspiration." :)

Alear: "And you took it on your own...? Impressive."
---
-awwwwww~-
-Emblem Tiki smiles back-

-and what would he look like?-
Martha: "It's just something that someone had to do..."
---
Lily: "I don't think she'd call herself like that..."
Martha: "Just something that someone had to do"
---
-Indeed, on to become better friends!-

-And like this-
1721191504237.png

Yuuno: "..." Aw come on! I was hoping I'd look cooler!

___

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: -takes the handshake, packing a shocking amount of strength for someone so small- "You even know one of my codenames. You have certainly done your homework, Ophanimon."
---
-Byleth flew to the witch's head (I think she has one?) and blasted it with magic-
Mordred: "Yeah, but being the oldest would feel cooler!"
---
Atalanta: Good idea...
---
Ophanimon: "Chrubimon may be the holder of knowledge amongst us, but I still like to be well informed~" -and that, she noticed-
---
-The head was off, but true as Homura said, she could still continue moving, her true form underneath the mass of tendrils-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "Well, it's an option~"
Andersen: "Nothing here is proving your innocence, you know?"
---
Nitocris: "Did you show that to Abigail?"
---
Blackarachnia: "Heh, I like that way of thinking!"
---
Atalanta: "Ah, I am. Nothing to worry about"
---
-...Maybe a few days- :V
And what evidence have you all found that I've done anything besides abandon the throne of Mewni?
___

Specter: "She's seen me employ the skill while training, as well as taking shortcuts during missions."
___

Let's get their attention. They likely can't hear us from way over here.
___

-Atalanta is instead more focused on helping the Pokemon separated from their homes and some of their families?-
___

-As such, Mabel at least won't try to setup a date for him and Amy today...-

---
---
---
---
---
Ophanimon: "Chrubimon may be the holder of knowledge amongst us, but I still like to be well informed~" -and that, she noticed-
---
-The head was off, but true as Homura said, she could still continue moving, her true form underneath the mass of tendrils-
Isn't Ruby also the leader of her team? That alone should be a sign that being the older sibling doesn't automatically make ya the cooler one. :p Not to say you're not cool in your own right, Gareth! You're literally one of THE legendary Knights of the Round Table!
___

-If they take an alternate path to get the cycloptic bear in sight again quickly enough, the bear doesn't move for another minute or two-

-If they take more than a minute or two to get to it, which seems unlikely, the bear tries to run off-
___

(I remember that she's heard of Yukari a few times before, but how the heck did she find out about Ingrid already?)
___

Do we have to destroy the rest of her shadow form to even get to her?!

If that's the case, then the original plan hasn't changed! You must get her to the portal! Hurry!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "At least love can be a positive thing. I was basically told to be blindly obedient and never question my superiors or think for myself for my entire life until I got stranded on Basel..."
___

-No, but it's on a planet where every region and country seems to have hundreds of Pokemon and have much of their cultures built around them- :V
___

-...They are doomed- :V
Harley: "And that's basically how I was with the Joker..."
---
-POKEMON PLANET-

Phosphy: Mine's cuter~ :p
---

Martha: "It's just something that someone had to do..."
---
Lily: "I don't think she'd call herself like that..."
Martha: "Just something that someone had to do"
---
-Indeed, on to become better friends!-

-And like this-
Replied to Martha a second time here by accident
---
Veyle: "Well, I guess I have to meet her to get a better idea on how she's like."

Alear: "It's still very impressive, Martha." :)
---
-yaaaaaaay-

Kanna: "Whoa..."

---
---
---
Isn't Ruby also the leader of her team? That alone should be a sign that being the older sibling doesn't automatically make ya the cooler one. :p Not to say you're not cool in your own right, Gareth! You're literally one of THE legendary Knights of the Round Table!
___

-If they take an alternate path to get the cycloptic bear in sight again quickly enough, the bear doesn't move for another minute or two-

-If they take more than a minute or two to get to it, which seems unlikely, the bear tries to run off-
___

(I remember that she's heard of Yukari a few times before, but how the heck did she find out about Ingrid already?)
___

If that's the case, then the original plan hasn't changed! You must get her to the portal! Hurry!
Yang: "So is Mordred though." :p
---
Blake: Found that bear...
---
-probably the same way she's heard of Yukari; she and Ingrid have a close partnership, after all-

Ingrid: "Nothing beats the power of knowledge, if you ask me. Information can make or break any situation."
---
-then Byleth will try to rush into the tendrils instead-

-oh, the portal's done? I might have missed that lol-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And what evidence have you all found that I've done anything besides abandon the throne of Mewni?
___

Specter: "She's seen me employ the skill while training, as well as taking shortcuts during missions."
___

Let's get their attention. They likely can't hear us from way over here.
___

-Atalanta is instead more focused on helping the Pokemon separated from their homes and some of their families?-
___

-As such, Mabel at least won't try to setup a date for him and Amy today...-
Lily: "I guess it's more negative stories we've heard around...."
---
Nitocris: "I'm sure she was amused by it" :)
---
Blackarachnia: "Good I know a few things about stealth"
---
-Yeah, thinking how to assist them....-
---
-...Today?- :p
---
-POKEMON PLANET-

---

Replied to Martha a second time here by accident
---
Veyle: "Well, I guess I have to meet her to get a better idea on how she's like."

Alear: "It's still very impressive, Martha." :)
---
-yaaaaaaay-

Kanna: "Whoa..."
Musashi: Sure, but I wonder if we could get some ads or something!
---
Lily: "I guess soon"

Martha: "Thank you, similarly, you are incredible"
---
Nanoha: "You look good!"
Yuuno: "...I do?" 😳
___

___

___

---
---
-probably the same way she's heard of Yukari; she and Ingrid have a close partnership, after all-

Ingrid: "Nothing beats the power of knowledge, if you ask me. Information can make or break any situation."
---

Gareth: -Staring at the peoples in question, trying to decipher how they fight because she wanna think how cool they are-
---
Atalanta: On to try again... -points an arrow as it started to run!-
---
-Basically-
Ophanimon: "It's big part of why I'm here, in fact~!"
---
Homura: "I think you should..."

-The way I was imagining it, the portal was gonna open right below Kriemhild GGretchen to swallow her whole-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I guess it's more negative stories we've heard around...."
---
Nitocris: "I'm sure she was amused by it" :)
---
Blackarachnia: "Good I know a few things about stealth"
---
-Yeah, thinking how to assist them....-
---
-...Today?- :p
-But the fact that there's a lot of them when dark magic was feared and monsters were and still are widely thought of as being evil could just point to Eclipsa being painted as being evil herself out of either spite or the belief that she was planning a massive takeover...-
___

Specter: "It usually cheered her up..."
___

Whoever else can approach Thunder Mayhem without notice, do so. The rest of us will keep them distracted or deal with their Angolmois missiles and Sparkless soldiers.
___

-The only reason Heshima is silent is because he hasn't introduced himself yet and doesn't want to interrupt Ata's conversation with them-
___

-She might still try to enact her matchmaking scheme for the two later- :p

---
-POKEMON PLANET-

---
Peridot: "That crazy clown criminal guy?"
___

-Trainers usually think their own Pokemon are cuter than the rest!-
___

-Some might think the majority of Chaldea is overreacting- :V

---
---

---

Gareth: -Staring at the peoples in question, trying to decipher how they fight because she wanna think how cool they are-
---
---
-Basically-
---

-The way I was imagining it, the portal was gonna open right below Kriemhild GGretchen to swallow her whole-
My point still stands! :p

-And while Gareth's read about some of them in the Chaldeadex, that was also shortly after most of the Alliance's former Servants were summoned and she hasn't seen most of Chaldea's members fight in-person...-
___

-The bear is running past the river and several trees, still angered-
___

(If she weren't a powerful warrior in her own right and a high-ranking leader in her own home dimension, I'd be kinda surprised that she's even heard of either of them to begin with...)
___

-Actually, yeah, I forgot that it wasn't established yet, so my bad. Retconning Gaster's dialogue-

The portal should open in only approximately ten seconds!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: Sure, but I wonder if we could get some ads or something!
---
Lily: "I guess soon"

Martha: "Thank you, similarly, you are incredible"
---
Nanoha: "You look good!"
Yuuno: "...I do?" 😳
Shez: Sorry to say, but I'm not the kind to sell out like that.
---
Veyle: "I'm looking forward to it."
-she'll end up getting along and relating to Medea even more than with Lily :V-

Alear: "Honestly, going with the form I did may have been a mistake. It tends to really peak when there's other people fighting by my side... Maybe next time, I should be more normal? I'm far better in single combat that way." :p
---
Kanna: "So cute~!" :b: -noticed Gil being jealous and just wants to mess with him, but is otherwise loyal to AOU-

Emblem Tiki: "What was your name again? Fate?"

Peridot: "That crazy clown criminal guy?"
___

-Trainers usually think their own Pokemon are cuter than the rest!-
___

-Some might think the majority of Chaldea is overreacting- :V
Harley: "Who else?"
---
-it's called being biased :V-
---
-they might be :V-

---
---
-Basically-
---

-And while Gareth's read about some of them in the Chaldeadex, that was also shortly after most of the Alliance's former Servants were summoned and she hasn't seen most of Chaldea's members fight in-person...-
___

___

(If she weren't a powerful warrior in her own right and a high-ranking leader in her own home dimension, I'd be kinda surprised that she's even heard of either of them to begin with...)
___

-Actually, yeah, I forgot that it wasn't established yet, so my bad. Retconning Gaster's dialogue-

-the majority of them don't really have any weapons in hand so judging fighting styles from a glance is a bit rough-
-with that said, the purple-haired gal that Roberts keeps pushing definitely has "reckless yet it works" vibes-
---
Blake: -deep breath-
---
Ingrid: "To learn more about this group in order to relay the information to your superiors. Hopefully, things will be quiet." -will inform Aoko to be on the lookout for major threats whenever she'll leave-
---
-does Byleth manage to fly through the tendrils to see the true form?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Harley: "Who else?"
---
-it's called being biased :V-
---
-they might be :V-
Peridot: "How insane was this guy again? I thought he was like, the bad guy in Gotham..."
___

-And it's likely that almost every good Trainer has it- :V

-That said, it's also partly justified by many Trainers having close bonds with their Pokemon-
___

-With that said, Sothis is considering which fast foods to order, now?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: "How insane was this guy again? I thought he was like, the bad guy in Gotham..."
___

-And it's likely that almost every good Trainer has it- :V

-That said, it's also partly justified by many Trainers having close bonds with their Pokemon-
___

-With that said, Sothis is considering which fast foods to order, now?-
Harleen: "The less you know, the better..."
---
-that is also very true- :p
---
-she wants a hot dog!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-But the fact that there's a lot of them when dark magic was feared and monsters were and still are widely thought of as being evil could just point to Eclipsa being painted as being evil herself out of either spite or the belief that she was planning a massive takeover...-
___

Specter: "It usually cheered her up..."
___

Whoever else can approach Thunder Mayhem without notice, do so. The rest of us will keep them distracted or deal with their Angolmois missiles and Sparkless soldiers.
___

-The only reason Heshima is silent is because he hasn't introduced himself yet and doesn't want to interrupt Ata's conversation with them-
___

-She might still try to enact her matchmaking scheme for the two later- :p
-Indeed, obviously they want to give her a chance given they're aware of those facts, but it's also hard to fully determine things in a go-
---
Ereshkigal: "...That sounds cute"
---
Atalanta: "...Ah, have you met Heshima?"
---
Toxitron: "Toxitron help!" -shoots missiles from his shoulders-
Skywarp: "GOT IT BOSS!" -kept firing missiles as some cassettes, Barricade, Kickback, Nightbird and Blackarachnia were approaching!-
---
-Seems just as I expected- :p -But now then!-
Shez: Sorry to say, but I'm not the kind to sell out like that.
---
Veyle: "I'm looking forward to it."
-she'll end up getting along and relating to Medea even more than with Lily :V-

Alear: "Honestly, going with the form I did may have been a mistake. It tends to really peak when there's other people fighting by my side... Maybe next time, I should be more normal? I'm far better in single combat that way." :p
---
Kanna: "So cute~!" :b: -noticed Gil being jealous and just wants to mess with him, but is otherwise loyal to AOU-

Emblem Tiki: "What was your name again? Fate?"
Musashi: Oh. Well, if you say that! No reason for me to not respect!
---
-Lily nodded-
-But as a result, not want Lily to feel bad about herself?-

Martha: "I wouldn't mind see all you can do. Truth to be told, this isn't my only form either"
---
Gil: "........" -he feeling jealous-
Yuuno: "Uuuuh..."
Hayate: "Woah, maybe I should give you a chance"
Yuuno: "HUH?!"

Fate: -Nodded- "That is my name"

___

___

___

-the majority of them don't really have any weapons in hand so judging fighting styles from a glance is a bit rough-
-with that said, the purple-haired gal that Roberts keeps pushing definitely has "reckless yet it works" vibes-
---
---
Ingrid: "To learn more about this group in order to relay the information to your superiors. Hopefully, things will be quiet." -will inform Aoko to be on the lookout for major threats whenever she'll leave-
---
-So she has quite the great hopes to see them in action!-
-Speaking of him...-
Roberts: "Ii do know of some great places!"
---
-As Atalanta then shot an arrooooooooow!-
---
Ophanimon: "Indeed, I'd rather not have Yggdrasill command the Royal Knights to harm some innocents"
-Good for she-
---
-Not yet, they will have to get her in the portal first-
-Which as Gaster said, is soon!-
Merlin: "Come on, come on! Just a teeny tiny closer!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: Oh. Well, if you say that! No reason for me to not respect!
---
-Lily nodded-
-But as a result, not want Lily to feel bad about herself?-

Martha: "I wouldn't mind see all you can do. Truth to be told, this isn't my only form either"
---
Gil: "........" -he feeling jealous-
Yuuno: "Uuuuh..."
Hayate: "Woah, maybe I should give you a chance"
Yuuno: "HUH?!"

Fate: -Nodded- "That is my name"
Shez: Awwww, you're really sweet. :)
---
-indeed she would...-

Alear: "Interesting. I'd like to see more from you another day then."
---
-which made Kanna smirk-

Kanna: :laugh:

Emblem Tiki: "I'm Tiki... Emblem Tiki." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, obviously they want to give her a chance given they're aware of those facts, but it's also hard to fully determine things in a go-
---
Ereshkigal: "...That sounds cute"
---
Atalanta: "...Ah, have you met Heshima?"
---
Toxitron: "Toxitron help!" -shoots missiles from his shoulders-
Skywarp: "GOT IT BOSS!" -kept firing missiles as some cassettes, Barricade, Kickback, Nightbird and Blackarachnia were approaching!-
---
-Seems just as I expected- :p -But now then!-
-Even though they know that monsters aren't all evil and that dark magic isn't inherently evil unless used for such, Eclipsa still abandoned the throne and her people, and there could be some truth to the claims of she herself being the evil mage that history's declared her for all most of them know...-
___

Specter: "Abigail is usually rather cheerful. I'm glad she's gotten a second chance to live life normally...Erm, well, as normal as a life with eldritch powers and dark magic and interdimensional travel can be."
___

-all the while Aquamainre caught several missiles and halted them in place with her wand, while also trapping any more Sparkless that approached-
___

Squirtle: "(Oh, yeah! You're Heshima, right?)"

(That is correct.) :)
___

Mabel: "Well that only made Chrono frustrated and upset..."

Dipper: "Told you this was a bad idea." :rolleyes:

Harleen: "The less you know, the better..."
---
-that is also very true- :p
---
-she wants a hot dog!-
Peridot: "That bad, huh...?"
___

-And while Phosphora only recently became Sparky's Trainer, they're already becoming fast friends-
___

-Byleth still debating?-

---
---
---
-So she has quite the great hopes to see them in action!-
-Speaking of him...-
Roberts: "-i do know of some great places!"
---
-As Atalanta then shot an arrooooooooow!-
---
Ophanimon: "Indeed, I'd rather not have Yggdrasill command the Royal Knights to harm some innocents"
-Good for she-
---
-Not yet, they will have to get her in the portal first-
-Which as Gaster said, is soon!-
Merlin: "Come on, come on! Just a teeny tiny closer!"
-Gareth's thoughts?-

...I-Is he already flirting? :confused:
___

-The bear is hit in the upper back, and this time turns around to roar at and try and see who's shooting at it-
___

A-Are you certain you'll be able to convince him not to launch an attack...?
___

Moon: "We need this portal to be summoned right now!"

Top Bottom