• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "And he was quite the overconfident one."
---
Alear: "Regardless, are you ready?"
---
-HOW CUTE-
(He was also apparently one of those students who thought he was smarter than everyone else? I think that's what Susie and Kris said...)
___

Mabel: "Bring it on, Emblem Queen! I hope that nickname sounds cool." :p
___

(Looks like these two are already hitting it off fairly well...)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Mash: "W-Well... I suppose a bit of the support staff"
Scáthach: "Predictable" -what she ended casting was a barrier to throw her off, protecting herself, and then slashing with her spear!-

Artoria: "I may have just arrived, but I disapprove of stealing any foods"
Mordred: "Yeah, father's right!" -the Totodile too busy to question that-
Elizabeth: "If you upset Jiggly, you upset me!"

Taiga: "...Well, seems you won't take no for an answer"

-Luvia sneezes-
Kaito: "So, what's your favorite food?"
Well, th-there's a few, yes...There's the members of the Pines family, Marco Diaz, a few visiting allies like Connie Maheswaran...

...Is there anyone else w-who's an ordinary human? :lol:

-This damages Penny's Aura, while also launching her away a short distance-

Penny: "Augh!"

("ol'"? You're a Totodile! You're around the same age as us!)

(All he's been doing since he got to the cafeteria is stealing everybody's food!)
Veyle: "If we're lucky, it'll also be her least stable one, which might make defeating her easier."

Queen Medusa: "Quite on the small side... but still, better than an ant."

Kanna: "Who's who, Medli?"
---
Ruby: "I don't think we'll have time to save them..."
-Alphys never thought about it until Burrito brought it up, huh?-

[Ol' Totodile may just be a Totodile, but he's got wisdom beyond his years!]
-.....in other words he tries to act more mature than he is :V-

-so what are they going to do with him?-

-he won't....but she can't let him continue-

I....don't think I was programmed with a favorite food now that I think of it. Maybe just cheap junk food since I don't think I ever wanted to spend a lot.

-tosses more dumbbells at any visible thorns-

Wendigomon, Peppino, and Gengar unreplied, Digi and King. :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(He was also apparently one of those students who thought he was smarter than everyone else? I think that's what Susie and Kris said...)
___

Mabel: "Bring it on, Emblem Queen! I hope that nickname sounds cool." :p
___

(Looks like these two are already hitting it off fairly well...)
Yang: "Sounds like Weiss on the start of our semester at Beacon." :p

Weiss: "Hey!"
---
Alear: -taking a deep breath, focusing on the fight- "Ready when you are."
---
-seems like they really are, yes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Was mostly waiting for everyone to reply to continue these things (though I suppose I could still reply to Peppino since not all of us have characters there for that fight and it's slightly less story-heavy.)

-At least this animatronic is notably moving much slower...but it's choppy, uncanny movements reminiscent of the Toppin' Monsters and tit's mocking laughter still make it a rather unnerving and annoying foe-

Yang: "Sounds like Weiss on the start of our semester at Beacon." :p

Weiss: "Hey!"
---
Alear: -taking a deep breath, focusing on the fight- "Ready when you are."
---
-seems like they really are, yes-
(...I...guess that does sound kind of like the stories Weiss has told me about Beacon...Berdly sounded much ruder before Susie talked some sense into him, though.)
___

Mabel: "Emblem....ENGAGE!" -Summons Ephraim's lance, as a contrast to Dipper starting by using Erika's weapon kit-
___

-Now Undyne's wondering if Pikachu might have found a possble Trainer to take him in already-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...I...guess that does sound kind of like the stories Weiss has told me about Beacon...Berdly sounded much ruder before Susie talked some sense into him, though.)
___

Mabel: "Emblem....ENGAGE!" -Summons Ephraim's lance, as a contrast to Dipper starting by using Erika's weapon kit-
___

-Now Undyne's wondering if Pikachu might have found a possble Trainer to take him in already-
Ruby: "That also sounds like Weiss..."
---
Alear: "Using Siegmund already, huh?" This should make it harder for me to approach, but not impossible.
---
-the two electric users really got along right away-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Somehow I just keep finding ways to like... Not make entries for Lindy and Yuuno LOL

ChaldeaDex Entry:
GIGO Company Employee #???
Mirei Mikagura

1713480277751.png

Class: Alter Ego
Height/Weight: Unknown since converting into data
Alignment: Lawful Good
Origin: Unknown
Debut: Digimon World Re:Digitize
Dislikes: People that abuse Digimon
Line: “Oh my, have you wandered off and gotten lost? It certainly seems that way…”
Comment: There’s no way to verify her real age, as such things stopped mattering once she became a digital entity

The Bespectacled Cyber-Witch. 26 years old Mirei was once a researcher at Global Information Global Organization, a company that sought to prove the existence of the Digital World to eventually conquer it. As Mirei’s research advanced, an incident saw her transported into the Digital World that the company yearned to witness, yet the unforeseen means of her transport made her unable to return to the human world, her physical body dying, leaving her consciousness forever trapped as a digital being. Further circumstances after that are unknown, however, somehow she managed to become the Tamer of an Angewomon and a LadyDevimon, with their shared energy ensuring her survival.

Since then, Mirei was able to discover the multiple Digital Worlds and networks that are connected through the multiverse, making her able to travel from world to world with ease. Albeit unable to manifest herself in non-digital realms, she’s made herself known to various people that seek the wellbeing of others to offer her assistance in their missions, more often than not, that include other Digimon Tamers. Though she still likes to throw some vagueness in, to get a kick out of it. With her accumulated experience, she's been able to be calm when dealing with big and dangerous groups such as the Royal Knights or the Seven Great Demon Lords.

Thus, she’s made it her purpose to assist others when it comes to digital-related problems, more than often of a world-threatening scale.

Parameters
Strength: E
Endurance: ?
Agility: E
Mana: E
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: B

id_es
Digital Lifeform (Artificial): Rank EX. One’s existence has become that of a being fully composed of data, able to travel all confines of a network, yet unable to become physical.

Personal Skills
Digimon Tamer: Rank A. One has become partnered to one or more Digimon to watch over them and help their process of evolution.
Territory Creation (Hacking): Rank A. The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself in digital domains.
Item Construction (Hacking): Rank A. The ability to manipulate and modify code.
Natural Born Genius: Rank A. A skill that shows one who has unparalleled natural knowledge. Allows the use of most skills excluding those inherent to the body or to particular heroes at proficiency. Because of the user’s circumstances, the physical effects of this skill have been lost.

Noble Phantasm
DigiLab: Digital Interaction Grounds Interconnected Laboratory: Rank B, Fortress type.
Mirei’s personal domain in cyberspace, a website that she finds herself constantly moving in order to keep herself hidden from malicious hackers. It’s her site of residence, shaped in order to facilitate raising Digimon inside it, it contains various facilities to assist in the evolution, physical activity, education and feeding of Digimon, allowing any visitor Tamer to do as they please to help their partners. It can be seen as a hub of sorts, as Mirei is always awaiting for any of the Tamers she lends a hand to through the multiverse in order to converse and in some cases give out orders.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Humanoid, Immune to Pigify

Notes: While she can be cataloged as one of Chaldea’s immortal and childish benefactors that love vagueness (Palutena, Merlin, Ingrid, Yukari) she’s rather distant from the organization, appearing in matters concerning Digimon while she observes other worlds to assist in. She’s also known as a fortune-teller.

Angewomon & LadyDevimon

1713481161098.png
1713481174845.png

A pair of sisters that hatched from the same DigiEgg, though nobody knows how they and Mirei came to meet, they nevertheless have become her trusted partners through her adventures around the multiverse, being her anchors to remain alive. The total opposites of one another, contrary to what their species might make them seem, Angewomon is a bubbly and fun-loving party girl who is prideful of and uses her good looks, while LadyDevimon is a no-nonsense strict individual who is more responsible and straight to the point.

Angewomon
Level: Ultimate
Type: Archangel Digimon
Attribute: Vaccine
Field: Nature Spirits, Virus Busters, Wind Guardians

“An Archangel Digimon with the appearance of a beautiful woman. Although it was previously classified as an Angel-type, it was confirmed as an Archangel-type because of the greatness of its abilities. As their trait, Adult angels have six wings, and Perfect angels have eight wings. Although its personality is extremely gentle, it cannot forgive those who are crooked or evil, and it won't stay its hand from attacking until the opponent converts. Because of its soul and power, it is said to be a being like a goddess of the Digital World. The powerful lightning-strike of its Special Move "Holy Arrow" is also known as "Heaven's Punishment", and its deadly ray of light "Heaven's Charm", which is packed with beauty and affection, demonstrates its strongest efficacy against the evil powers of Digimon.”
-Digimon Reference Book

LadyDevimon
Level: Ultimate
Type: Fallen Angel Digimon
Attribute: Virus
Field: Nightmare Soldiers, Unknown

“A fallen angel Digimon in the form of a female with noble presence. Because of its strength due to the incomparable purity of its Dark Side Power, it is said that the limits on its spread and growth on personal computers is "0". Its Special Move is "Darkness Wave", which releases countless creatures of darkness similar to bats which incinerate the opponent. Another Special Move, "Poison", uses Dark Energy to reverse the phase of the opponent's own powers, obliterating them from within. The more powerful the opponent is, the more complete the technique is.”
-Digimon Reference Book
Tamer: Mirei Mikagura

Other stages

1713482861524.png
1713482881568.png

Gatomon
Level: Champion
Type: Holy Beast Digimon
Field: Nature Spirits, Nightmare Soldiers, Virus Busters

“It has a very healthy curiosity, so it loves pranks. Although its body is small, it is a precious Holy-species Digimon, and its appearance does not match the true strength it possesses. It wears a Holy Ring on its tail, proof that it is a Holy-species, but if this Holy Ring is lost, its power is decreased and it can no longer exhibit its original power. In order to defend itself, it wears long claws copied from SaberLeomon's data. Its Special Moves are using its long claws and attacking the opponent (Neko Punch), and manipulating the enemy with a piercing glare (Cat's Eye). Those who suffer this glare will attack themselves.”
-Digimon Reference Book

BlackGatomon
Level: Champion
Type: Demon Beast Digimon
Field: Nightmare Soldiers

“A Virus attribute Gatomon who sports vivid, pitch-black fur. A child completely born of evil, it lives its life treading through the ominous darkness. BlackGatomon is a variety of Gatomon that is born very rarely, and as such is said to have a low population size. It has a mean and prideful personality, and is a problematic Digimon that loves picking on the weak. It is a dark-type Digimon that generally evolves into Fallen Angel Digimon. Its Special Move is "Neko Punch", the same as Gatomon's.”
-Digimon Reference Book

1713482392411.png
1713482421837.png

Ophanimon
Level: Mega
Type: Ophan Digimon
Field: Nature Spirits, Virus Busters

“An Ophan Digimon that is the final form of feminine Angel Digimon. It is one of the Three Archangel Digimon who protect the Digital World's core "Kernel" (God's domain), alongside Seraphimon and Cherubimon. As the Digital World's Holy Mother-like being, it imparts the loving and merciful side of God, while Seraphimon is the executor of the enlightened God's laws, and Cherubimon is the guardian of God and its wisdom; each has their own duty. Its Special Moves are "Eden's Javelin" and "Sefirot Crystal".”
-Digimon Reference Book

Lilithmon
Type: Demon Lord Digimon
Field: Dark Area, Nightmare Soldiers

Bio:
“As a Demon Lord Digimon which has the appearance of a woman, it is one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords". It is thought that it was originally the same kind of Digimon as Ophanimon, but it fell from heaven and eventually became known as the "Goddess of Darkness". It confounds its opponents with its bewitchingly lovely appearance, and it is said that those who are taken in by its temptations are invariably granted death. Its reputation as the "Goddess of Darkness" is appropriate, as it offers generosity towards vice, but only cruel outrages towards virtue. The demonic "Nazar Nail" on its right arm corrodes everything it touches. Its Special Move is rotting the opponent's body with a sigh of darkness (Phantom Pain). It is said that if one is struck by this curse, their data dissipates from the tips of their body and they suffer pain even in death.”
-Digimon Reference Book entry

1713483226620.png

Mastemon
Type: Angel Digimon
Field: Nature Spirits, Nightmare Soldiers, Unknown
“An Angel Digimon that is said to have appeared when the Digital World was visited by an unprecedented crisis, and an Angel Digimon and Fallen Angel Digimon in conflict with each other united and achieved Jogress Evolution. It links with gates and controls the forces of the Angel and Fallen Angel families it summons from another Digital World to overcome any predicament. It is because of the nature possessed by Mastemon, known as the "Tactician from Another World", that it unifies both families who are usually hostile to each other. Although it is a Jogress Evolution of two conflicting Digimon itself, it has a one-track mind, and helps out Digimon in various situations by freely manipulating the energies of light and darkness, and also attacks formidable enemies on its own.
Its Special Moves are destroying evildoers with arrows of light fired from its right arm (Holy Desire), crushing and deleting captured opponents with its left hand including their Digicores (Dark Despair), and creating a gate by fusing the energies of light and darkness from both of its arms together, and consigning the enemy to oblivion within another dimension (Chaos Degrade).”
-Digimon Reference Book
Camilla: "Fair point... How does delivery work between worlds?"
---
Dark Pit: "THEN DO SOMETHING!"
---
-SHE'S ON TO THEM-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, I'm Emblem Tiki. Nice to meet you." :)
Medb: "...Well, there are services, that I'm aware of"
---
Merlin: "Okay, just keep her distracted"
Lilith: "OH YEAH?!" -dodged claw-
---
Miss Athena: "...Pit, I need to test something. Would you mind if I asked a few questions?"
Monika: "Alright!"
Miss Athena: "Okay, what's your job again?"
Monika: I guess he might have really told her of his real occupation "I am the Captain of the Guard of the Goddess Palutena"
Miss Athena: "Yeah, that was it, you're always proud of that. Alright, second question! What did you say your favorite food is?"
Monika: "...Floor ice cream?"
Miss Athena: "Hm, maybe that was too easy... Okay, last question! Pit... Do you like me?"
Monika: FRICK! "...Yeah, of course I do"
Miss Athena: "Now I know you're not Pit. There is no way that Pit would ever take a hint of anyone showing some romantic interest in him!"
Monika: Shoot, she even can tell about that?!
Miss Athena: "Who are you? Why are you using Pit's account?!" -as she said that, the screen began to, oddly enough, show plenty of static all around, the virus finally affecting the system-
---
Jack: "Emblem Tiki?" -tilts head, confused-
Well, th-there's a few, yes...There's the members of the Pines family, Marco Diaz, a few visiting allies like Connie Maheswaran...

...Is there anyone else w-who's an ordinary human? :lol:

-This damages Penny's Aura, while also launching her away a short distance-

Penny: "Augh!"

("ol'"? You're a Totodile! You're around the same age as us!)

(All he's been doing since he got to the cafeteria is stealing everybody's food!)

-he won't....but she can't let him continue-

I....don't think I was programmed with a favorite food now that I think of it. Maybe just cheap junk food since I don't think I ever wanted to spend a lot.

Mash: "There's- No, she's a ghost. Um, what about... No, her martial arts are weird.... Ummmmm... Their Semblances don't make them count... Oh there's-! Ah wait, she's a painting..."
-Though Scáthach wasn't gonna let her rest, sending copies of Gáe Bolg at her-

Mordred: "Oooooh, you think you're too smart by that dialect, huh?"

-So, she's gonna have to end defeating him then... She ready!-

Kaito: "...We're gonna have to change that"

What KoP said pretty much
I either forgot or didn't realize that was the next upcoming Death Battle...Derp.

Star: "...Well, who ever said that every problem or mystery can solved in a day?"
___

Oh, Monika here is just salty that I captured Mash's Pokemon for several months and made him work as my new towel boy!
___

-Including Aquamarine herself-
___

Pichu: "(You guys are super cool!)" :b:

Pikachu: -Still doesn't think Blitzwing is cool-
___

-One that's kinda like Disneyland's old Starcade, albeit outside of a theme park and just in a normal city or local town-
It fine lol

Lily: "Okay, you're also right in that! We can give it more thought later"
---
Sayori/Yuri/Natsuki: "You did what?!"
---
-Indeed, and there's still the matter that they have thousands of souls elsewhere as Blackout recovered, so they clearly have some diabolical plan-
---
Blitzwing: "I like this kid already" :p
---
-So it has to be full of various games then!-
Amy: "Wooooaaah~!"
Whatever her full power is, she's slowly transforming into what's probably gonna be her most powerful and mutated form...

-If the Dumbell hits the thorns, some of them are damaged, but it does nothing to reduce Koyanskaya's power at this point-

-It seems like they'll need to break through enough Thorns to get to the Ring itself to destroy it...-

-Wait, how large is the Digimon Golden? Because right now Spamton himself is the size of at least a Megazord-

If she has enough time to travel the entire universe just trying to pick more fights with whoever the heck is willing to challenge her, she has enough time to reflect on how messed up her scientific and fighting methods are.

Perhapseth my grande war machine can fireth a volleyeth of laser beams at this unrefinedest mechanoid!
___

-And by now, all the food is served!-
___

-Kamui greets them?-
___

-Everyone except Medli would fail to notice them-

Medli: "Huh? Who is that...?"

-Speaking of which, Peppino would see a Specimen that was a bit more reminiscent of what he's used to seeing approaching them at a slow pace:

-An animatronic beaver with a deep, mocking laugh-

___

Steven: "Several of them had no idea that this place would be doing this kinds of experiments when they signed up to work here...But then there's the typical mad scientists who just care about weapons research and their experiments at any cost and don't care about anyone else's lives..."

Amethyst: "Those guards don't seem so friendly either..." :glare:

-One of the scientists flat out tells the assistants that they don't care whether they make it out or not or if they care about their line of work, as all that matters are the progress of their scientific discoveries and improving their biological weapons programs to sell to military organizations, while one of the lab assistants punches a wall and just tells them that someone's going to stop them, but that the rest of them are just getting out of here the instant the tram reaches it's next and final stop-

-...But then all of the sudden, the tram suddenly breaks down and stops in the middle of the underground track. All of the passengers look around in confusion for a moment, and one scientist notes that it was probably just a malfunction and they just need to call one of the surviving maintenance workers...before everyone, including the all of those from Chaldea and their allies watching this transpire on the monitor, start hearing an all too familiar droning sound-

-Seconds later, they'd see the source of said sounds floating towards the tram...one that made every last one of the passengers panic-

-True to what Specimen 14 claimed of earlier, Specimen 9 wasn't fully destroyed in their fight with it-

(The reason why I said Gengar wasn't far off the mark? There actually isn't a boss fight in the tram room, but Specimen 9, the final boss of the game's main campaign/first chapter, returns and kills the player if they try to escape before fulling the requirement to get the ending. :V)
-so they better get to the assault quickly!-

-ah, I may have forgotten that detail since Wendigomon is massive compared to the humans at 13 feet tall, but wouldn't be close to a Megazord in height-
-my mistake-

-....although it IS a reality warper in this state, so I guess technically it could make itself bigger if it wanted :V-

-so I guess instead it's looking UP and eyeing the schnoz as a tasty snack....-

This thing is a trouble at Champion? Would hate to see it at Mega....

-this gets Peppino to act out in rage and terror given his bad memories of Don't Make a Sound, ironically where he gets the shotgun-

[I called it. :p]
Veyle: "If we're lucky, it'll also be her least stable one, which might make defeating her easier."

Max Brass: "...I would also travel worlds to challenge people, to be fair."

---
Shez: "Your culture smells good, Yang." :p
---
Kamui: "Oh, you two." :)

Blake: "Kamui. How have things been?"

Kamui: "I wanted to thank you for your air in this fight." :)
---
---
Koyanskaya: "Yes, yes... I can feel it~! The ring is channeling and converting the power of the Grid upon me... I'm fully growing~! Ahahahaha~ I'll exterminate all humans! I am Beast VI:L!" -as she's becoming more monstrous, others don't hesitate to attack-

-It works that way imo-
Gorgon: "It'll make things easier if anything..."
Mirei: "If we simply let the Wendigomon loose, it could end sending others into a different plane of existence, for all we know"

Charlotte: "Then go do it already!"
---
Guifei: "Then you may taste it now if you'd like~" Even if a lot of this is inaccurate.
---
Atalanta: "You know there's... No problem, these people didn't deserve that"
---
-Medli would hear a stoic voice saying this...-
STAND BY, YES SIR. LOADING... TENGAN! NECROM! MEGA ULOAD!
CRUSH THE INVADERS!

-THEN KANNA RECEIVED A VERY STRONG KICK FROM BEHIND, ALARMING ILLYA AND ABBY-

Tiki: "Uuuh, you alright over there?"
---
Takeru: "Darn!"
Makoto: "What is that?!"
Takeru: "I was hoping it'd be able to find peace before!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "...Well, there are services, that I'm aware of"
---
Merlin: "Okay, just keep her distracted"
Lilith: "OH YEAH?!" -dodged claw-
---
Miss Athena: "...Pit, I need to test something. Would you mind if I asked a few questions?"
Monika: "Alright!"
Miss Athena: "Okay, what's your job again?"
Monika: I guess he might have really told her of his real occupation "I am the Captain of the Guard of the Goddess Palutena"
Miss Athena: "Yeah, that was it, you're always proud of that. Alright, second question! What did you say your favorite food is?"
Monika: "...Floor ice cream?"
Miss Athena: "Hm, maybe that was too easy... Okay, last question! Pit... Do you like me?"
Monika: FRICK! "...Yeah, of course I do"
Miss Athena: "Now I know you're not Pit. There is no way that Pit would ever take a hint of anyone showing some romantic interest in him!"
Monika: Shoot, she even can tell about that?!
Miss Athena: "Who are you? Why are you using Pit's account?!" -as she said that, the screen began to, oddly enough, show plenty of static all around, the virus finally affecting the system-
---
Jack: "Emblem Tiki?" -tilts head, confused-
-Awakening's Anna probably runs a service like that through the Outrealm Gate :V-
---
-PALU DOES A BLACK HOLE-
---
:laugh:
---
Emblem Tiki: -nods- "I actually was introduced during a meeting, which is how I met my friend Martha. Were you not there when Alear introduced the Rings and Bracelets?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It fine lol

Lily: "Okay, you're also right in that! We can give it more thought later"
---
Sayori/Yuri/Natsuki: "You did what?!"
---
-Indeed, and there's still the matter that they have thousands of souls elsewhere as Blackout recovered, so they clearly have some diabolical plan-
---
Blitzwing: "I like this kid already" :p
---
-So it has to be full of various games then!-
Amy: "Wooooaaah~!"
Star: "Yeah, we'll figure this out if my name isn't Star Butterfly!"

-...There might be more clues to what the deal with Star's magic talents are in what spells they just reviewed than they initially realized...-
___

Yup, you heard me correctly! No point in sugarcoating it when you're an evil ghost haunting a cursed forest and forsaken kingdom! Honestly, the bat's lucky! Normally I'd have people sign up for a bunch of deadly tasks, then cause their heads to pop off the moment they stopped being useful!
___

Whatever they're planning, we've got to cut off their resources and DESTROY them before they can carry it out!
___

-Seems like Bumblebee and Blitzwing are at least slightly getting along for once- :p
___

-Tons of hit older games from both the 80s and 90s, as well as multiple classic and obscure games found throughout the 2000s, and a few brand new arcade games as well-

Ruby: "That also sounds like Weiss..."
---
Alear: "Using Siegmund already, huh?" This should make it harder for me to approach, but not impossible.
---
-the two electric users really got along right away-
(Hey, she's nowhere near as rude or reckless as Berdly! ...No offense to him, though.) :lol:
___

Mabel: "Dipper tried a different set of weapons first, so I'm doing the same!"
___

I think Pikachu might have found a potential Trainer already. :p

Mash: "There's- No, she's a ghost. Um, what about... No, her martial arts are weird.... Ummmmm... Their Semblances don't make them count... Oh there's-! Ah wait, she's a painting..."

-She probably has, it's mostly just that she's used to super powers and magic that she forgets that ordinary humans who can't use it are still present around here- :V

-And then there's-! Wait, no, Steven's half-Gem...-

-Which Penny tires to fly around, using barrel rolls and swerving flight maneuvers-

(I thought that about myself, too, until my combat instructor talked some sense into me. Trust me, you're probably not as wise as you think.) :glare:

Max Brass: "...I would also travel worlds to challenge people, to be fair."

---
Shez: "Your culture smells good, Yang." :p
---
Kamui: "Oh, you two." :)

Blake: "Kamui. How have things been?"

Kamui: "I wanted to thank you for your air in this fight." :)
---
---
Koyanskaya: "Yes, yes... I can feel it~! The ring is channeling and converting the power of the Grid upon me... I'm fully growing~! Ahahahaha~ I'll exterminate all humans! I am Beast VI:L!" -as she's becoming more monstrous, others don't hesitate to attack-

-It works that way imo-
Mirei: "If we simply let the Wendigomon loose, it could end sending others into a different plane of existence, for all we know"

---
Guifei: "Then you may taste it now if you'd like~" Even if a lot of this is inaccurate.
---
---
CRUSH THE INVADERS!

---
-so they better get to the assault quickly!-

-ah, I may have forgotten that detail since Wendigomon is massive compared to the humans at 13 feet tall, but wouldn't be close to a Megazord in height-
-my mistake-

-....although it IS a reality warper in this state, so I guess technically it could make itself bigger if it wanted :V-

-so I guess instead it's looking UP and eyeing the schnoz as a tasty snack....-

This thing is a trouble at Champion? Would hate to see it at Mega....

-this gets Peppino to act out in rage and terror given his bad memories of Don't Make a Sound, ironically where he gets the shotgun-

[I called it. :p]
Dipper: "...When Fishbunjin threw those dumbells at the Thorns, they were temporarily destroyed, but Koyanskaya kept getting stronger anyway...

...Guys, the Ring might be providing Koyanskaya power, but it's not indestructible! We need to attack the thorns until the Ring itself is open!"

[[silent type]], HUH ?? TOO BAD FOR YOU THAT'S NOT AN [[official]] TYPE OF [[pocket monster]] !!

-Fires a series of energy spheres at Wendigomon, along with several miniature Spamton heads that shoot volleys of three energy bullets at it-

Only Coyle planned to do it to defeat everyone else, even lethally, and crown herself the supposed best fighter who ever lived...

Oh, r-Right! Yes, Madam Corday!

-Fired a series of snaking energy lasers at Zedd's Megazord-

___

-It's definitely mostly inaccurate food, but still quality food, at the very least...-
___

-Atalanta might take issues with Jeanne, but that didn't stop her from prioritizing saving the innocent villagers when they needed help-
___

Medli: "HIM!" :crazy:

TLink: "Kanna!"

-Peppino very much isn't?-
___

-The guards start frantically and angrily shooting at Specimen 9, even breaking open the tram window to get an early shot at it, while the lab assistants and scientists panic and the latter start shouting at and ordering the guards to take it down before it kills them all-

-The bullets have minimal effect on Specimen 9's already damaged base form, and the screen starts turning to static as it approaches them, obscuring the camera feed. By that point, all that can be heard over the static are the sounds of gunfire, screaming and flesh being torn apart before the signal for the camera feed is lost completely-

-Garnet covers a horrified Steven's eyes while she and the others all look on in horror and shock-

Specimen 14: "...Well, at least now we know that Specimen 9 survived..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Awakening's Anna probably runs a service like that through the Outrealm Gate :V-
---
-PALU DOES A BLACK HOLE-
---
:laugh:
---
Emblem Tiki: -nods- "I actually was introduced during a meeting, which is how I met my friend Martha. Were you not there when Alear introduced the Rings and Bracelets?"
-Well, there is an Anna in TMS, so very likely- :V
---
-AND THE DOGGO IS HELD IN PLACE-
Merlin: "Alright, time to end this~"
---
-Elizabeth and Viridi felt metaphorical arrows piercing them-
Monika: "Look, there's an explanation for this!"
Miss Athena: "LIAR! I don't want to do this, but if it's for Pit's safety, I will have to destroy his laptop!"
Monika: "You're going way too far like that!"
Miss Athena: "You have no right to talk! You, um..." -managed to take off the rigged model off Monika- "Well, I don't know who you are... But you will stop pretending to be Pit!"
Monika: "Okay, this is different, but I see her concerns were fully founded! Hey! What have you found?"
BB: "There's a highly advanced virus running through this laptop now"
Monika: "I hate admitting that the goddess was right..." -she was trying to send Palutena a message... when her phone was infected too- "Huh?"
Miss Athena: "You're not getting away easy!"
---
Jack: "Uh... No?" -she was busy playing with the other kiddos-
Star: "Yeah, we'll figure this out if my name isn't Star Butterfly!"

-...There might be more clues to what the deal with Star's magic talents are in what spells they just reviewed than they initially realized...-
___

Yup, you heard me correctly! No point in sugarcoating it when you're an evil ghost haunting a cursed forest and forsaken kingdom! Honestly, the bat's lucky! Normally I'd have people sign up for a bunch of deadly tasks, then cause their heads to pop off the moment they stopped being useful!
___

Whatever they're planning, we've got to cut off their resources and DESTROY them before they can carry it out!
___

-Seems like Bumblebee and Blitzwing are at least slightly getting along for once- :p
___

-Tons of hit older games from both the 80s and 90s, as well as multiple classic and obscure games found throughout the 2000s, and a few brand new arcade games as well-
Lily: "Okay, how about we review once again the spells we just discussed?"
---
Yuri: "...You're awful"
---
Scrapper: "And we might end needing more assistance if they're going to keep being like this..."
---
-On the least they aren't shooting at one another- :p
---
Amy: "Oh hey, that one looks pretty cute!" -Dig-Dug-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-tosses more dumbbells at any visible thorns-

-It works that way imo-

---
---
---
CRUSH THE INVADERS!

---
Dipper: "...When Fishbunjin threw those dumbells at the Thorns, they were temporarily destroyed, but Koyanskaya kept getting stronger anyway...

...Guys, the Ring might be providing Koyanskaya power, but it's not indestructible! We need to attack the thorns until the Ring itself is open!"

[[silent type]], HUH ?? TOO BAD FOR YOU THAT'S NOT AN [[official]] TYPE OF [[pocket monster]] !!

-Fires a series of energy spheres at Wendigomon, along with several miniature Spamton heads that shoot volleys of three energy bullets at it-

Only Coyle planned to do it to defeat everyone else, even lethally, and crown herself the supposed best fighter who ever lived...

___

-It's definitely mostly inaccurate food, but still quality food, at the very least...-
___

-Atalanta might take issues with Jeanne, but that didn't stop her from prioritizing saving the innocent villagers when they needed help-
___

___

-The guards start frantically and angrily shooting at Specimen 9, even breaking open the tram window to get an early shot at it, while the lab assistants and scientists panic and the latter start shouting at and ordering the guards to take it down before it kills them all-

-The bullets have minimal effect on Specimen 9's already damaged base form, and the screen starts turning to static as it approaches them, obscuring the camera feed. By that point, all that can be heard over the static are the sounds of gunfire, screaming and flesh being torn apart before the signal for the camera feed is lost completely-

-Garnet covers a horrified Steven's eyes while she and the others all look on in horror and shock-

Alear: "Got it! We'll need some distractions."

Queen Medusa: "Well, I'm about to make you a Rock-type!" -tries to petrify again-

Max Brass: "She wasn't a killer before... something must've happened to her..."
---
-and Shez does taste!-

Shez: "...Dang..."
---
Kamui: "Still, I appreciate the help. Jeanne and I wouldn't have been able to evacuate everyone on our own while also fighting those things."
---
Kanna: -on the floor now- "Ow....."

Azura: "Kanna!"
---
Jaune: "Can it get any worse...?"

(Hey, she's nowhere near as rude or reckless as Berdly! ...No offense to him, though.) :lol:
___

Mabel: "Dipper tried a different set of weapons first, so I'm doing the same!"
___

I think Pikachu might have found a potential Trainer already. :p
Weiss: "No no, no need to defend me, Winter. Besides, they're not exactly wrong. I was a lot like him when I first met the team."

Nora: "And it's still funny to tease ya about it. But you really changed since then."

Yang: "From one of the most immature brats to one of the most mature and level-headed of us."

Weiss: "Hey! But awwwww..." :)
---
Alear: "Fair enough." -quickly started rushing in-
---
Phosphy: "Huh? No way! Who?"

-Well, there is an Anna in TMS, so very likely- :V
---
-AND THE DOGGO IS HELD IN PLACE-
Merlin: "Alright, time to end this~"
---
-Elizabeth and Viridi felt metaphorical arrows piercing them-
Monika: "Look, there's an explanation for this!"
Miss Athena: "LIAR! I don't want to do this, but if it's for Pit's safety, I will have to destroy his laptop!"
Monika: "You're going way too far like that!"
Miss Athena: "You have no right to talk! You, um..." -managed to take off the rigges model off Monika- "Well, I don't know who you are... But you will stop pretending to be Pit!"
Monika: "Okay, this is different, but I see her concerns were fully founded! Hey! What have you found?"
BB: "There's a highly advanced virus running through this laptop now"
Monika: "I hate admitting that the goddess was right..." -she was trying to send Palutena a message... when her phone was infected too- "Huh?"
Miss Athena: "You're not getting away easy!"
---
Jack: "Uh... No?" -she was busy playing with the other kiddos-
-LMAOOOOOO-

-the Anna Transport Network (patent pending)-
---
-WHAT WILL HE DO?!-
---
Palutena: -walks in- "So, this is what was going on, hm? Care to tell me what your reasons were, young lady?"
---
-would Tiki or Martha point out most kids were not there?-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
I will preface this by saying if y'all are going to show off entries, please make them their own posts.
I've spent like 10 minutes trying to crop that one post of Digi's on mobile for just what I'm responding to because typing on mobile is a ***** and a half and it kept screwing up the highlight that I'm trying to delete or accidentally sending me elsewhere because the "home" button is at the top and triggers if I so much as breathe on it :V

Was mostly waiting for everyone to reply to continue these things (though I suppose I could still reply to Peppino since not all of us have characters there for that fight and it's slightly less story-heavy.)

-At least this animatronic is notably moving much slower...but it's choppy, uncanny movements reminiscent of the Toppin' Monsters and tit's mocking laughter still make it a rather unnerving and annoying foe-

-So, she's gonna have to end defeating him then... She ready!-

Kaito: "...We're gonna have to change that"

-It works that way imo-

CRUSH THE INVADERS!

---
-She probably has, it's mostly just that she's used to super powers and magic that she forgets that ordinary humans who can't use it are still present around here- :V

-Which Penny tires to fly around, using barrel rolls and swerving flight maneuvers-

(I thought that about myself, too, until my combat instructor talked some sense into me. Trust me, you're probably not as wise as you think.) :glare:

___

Queen Medusa: "Well, I'm about to make you a Rock-type!" -tries to petrify again-

---
-he screams and starts firing with much intensity and speed, not even stopping to see what happens-

-the memories of constantly being caught and painfully stuffed into a tiny Peppino toy have ****ed him up mentally-

(Also lol you said "tit's" :V)

[So....not many "normal" people. That's both cool and freaky.]

-he would retort but he's caught off-guard by the fact Mordred spoke to him as if she knew Pokéspeak and wasn't just hearing Donald Duck choke out the word "Totodile" over and over-
[Wait....did you just understand li'l ol' Totodile?]

-he tries to rush at her....but he collapses from exhaustion-

Oh? What did you have in mind?

-Fish decides to take a more direct approach and latches onto some thorns-

-big mistake as while the attacks don't do lasting damage, it recoils almost like a scared child (this is important :V) and then retaliated with a piercing yell with shockwaves capable of breaking even stone- -going forward, this attack is known as Howling Crusher-
-even if the shockwaves are aimed at Spamton, anyone nearby would be hurt by the sheer sound-

It's capable of sending people to other dimensions? And it's only a Champion....?

-he cringes, but then says to Jaune...-

[It can and probably will.]

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I will preface this by saying if y'all are going to show off entries, please make them their own posts.
I've spent like 10 minutes trying to crop that one post of Digi's on mobile for just what I'm responding to because typing on mobile is a ***** and a half and it kept screwing up the highlight that I'm trying to delete or accidentally sending me elsewhere because the "home" button is at the top and triggers if I so much as breathe on it :V
I'm not on mobile and I also think it's annoying when there's a gigapost and then I might miss the actual post because of the entries

but also, lmao using Smashboards mobile :troll: /j

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Okay, how about we review once again the spells we just discussed?"
---
Yuri: "...You're awful"
---
Scrapper: "And we might end needing more assistance if they're going to keep being like this..."
---
-On the least they aren't shooting at one another- :p
---
Amy: "Oh hey, that one looks pretty cute!" -Dig-Dug-
Star: "That's the spirit! Okay, let's see, first I blew up that anti-magic crystal cage to try
and save Marco, then a magic key to free Marco and get him away from my journal, then I cast a giant fireworks spell to prove
___

And your full name must be Captain Obvious! Have you three really never heard about me before?
___

Call for backup. We'll need all the soldiers we can get to eliminate these insane modified rogue Decepticons...
___

-Which as far as the other Autobots are concerned, is still a major improvement- :V
___

Dipper: "Oh, Dig-Dug's a classic!"

Weiss: "No no, no need to defend me, Winter. Besides, they're not exactly wrong. I was a lot like him when I first met the team."

Nora: "And it's still funny to tease ya about it. But you really changed since then."

Yang: "From one of the most immature brats to one of the most mature and level-headed of us."

Weiss: "Hey! But awwwww..." :)
---
Alear: "Fair enough." -quickly started rushing in-
---
Phosphy: "Huh? No way! Who?"
(...I know you've said you weren't the best person back then. But looking back at your early Beacon days is alright, because it goes to show how far you've come as a person since then.) :)
___

-Mabel tries the same, trying to land a melee attack first-
___

Someone who can also weaponize lightning. :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not on mobile and I also think it's annoying when there's a gigapost and then I might miss the actual post because of the entries
I've alternated between posting entries on their own and in larger posts, but I usually end up doing the latter.

I'll try to keep entries to their own posts from here on out. I've had similar issues with large posts that contain more than one Chaldeadex/Enemydex entry, myself.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-LMAOOOOOO-

-the Anna Transport Network (patent pending)-
---
-WHAT WILL HE DO?!-
---
Palutena: -walks in- "So, this is what was going on, hm? Care to tell me what your reasons were, young lady?"
---
-would Tiki or Martha point out most kids were not there?-
-Sounds accurate- :V
Medb: "Either way, they always arrive~"
---
-He would JUMP-
---
Miss Athena: "You! Who are you?!"
Monika: "The one that was in the right for calling us to look into you!"
BB: "Come on, I must be able to encrypt this..." -finding some trouble with it-
-The distortions are in fact getting stronger-
Miss Athena: "Then you're the troublemaker who must be punished" -the static around her is getting stronger- "I won't let you harm Pit!" -by then the full image became static-
Monika: -Trying to type all she can- "Dang, the virus isn't letting me encrypt anything!"
---
Tiki: "The kids we have around here were not in that"
Martha: "You know, they're... Allowed to be children, as much as possible"

-he would retort but he's caught off-guard by the fact Mordred spoke to him as if she knew Pokéspeak and wasn't just hearing Donald Duck choke out the word "Totodile" over and over-

-he tries to rush at her....but he collapses from exhaustion-

Oh? What did you have in mind?
Fair and also sorry. The mobile site do be not good tho yeah. :V

Mash: "Well, yes. But we've all learned to live together"
-Of course, Penny has the advantage of not having any physical heart, so it's not like Gáe Bolg can home right at it. Still, Scáthach was preparing her runes once again-

Mordred: "Yeah?"
Artoria: "I suppose everyone here is just used to it as well..."

Taiga: "...Huh, that ended quicker than expected" -rushes to new partner tho to ensure he's fine... Well, fine otherwise-

Kaito: "Just junk food isn't going to give you any nutrients, you have to eat real meat. Fortunately, I've learned many ways to cook it"

___

___

___

___

---
-and Shez does taste!-

---
Kamui: "Still, I appreciate the help. Jeanne and I wouldn't have been able to evacuate everyone on our own while also fighting those things."
---

---

-big mistake as while the attacks don't do lasting damage, it recoils almost like a scared child (this is important :V) and then retaliated with a piercing yell with shockwaves capable of breaking even stone- -going forward, this attack is known as Howling Crusher-
-even if the shockwaves are aimed at Spamton, anyone nearby would be hurt by the sheer sound-

It's capable of sending people to other dimensions? And it's only a Champion....?

-he screams and starts firing with much intensity and speed, not even stopping to see what happens-

-the memories of constantly being caught and painfully stuffed into a tiny Peppino toy have ****ed him up mentally-

-Grimlock turned to robot mode and pretty much took the same approach as Fishbunjin, seeking to break as many as he could with his sword while Koyanskaya tried to throw them off-

-And Gorgon would do the same, which is likely helped by Wendigomon's howling-
Mirei: "Correct. So as you can suppose, we can't allow any further evolution"

-Is there a measurement or feat to show how strong are these lasers?-
---
-Yeah, she won't deny it should provide enough-
Musashi: "It's amaziiiiiing~!"
Guifei: "Yuuyuu is happy then~"
---
Atalanta: "....Right. Oh, you should thank my Mother too"
---
-The kids would then see the ones responsible while Jack went to tend Kanna-
1713494051022.png

Gil: "Well now... Who do you think you are?" -as furious as Kanna's Servants-

(LOL)
Tiki: I say he's not fine... At least I'm not being shot though.
---
Sakura: "Don't jinx it, please..."
Mordred: ".....GEEEEEZ"
-As much as Takeru knew most of these people were awful and deserved to be stopped, he's still clearly not a fan of the carnage that just ocurred, staring in silence...-
Star: "That's the spirit! Okay, let's see, first I blew up that anti-magic crystal cage to try and save Marco, then a magic key to free Marco and get him away from my journal, then I cast a giant fireworks spell to prove
___

And your full name must be Captain Obvious! Have you three really never heard about me before?
___

Call for backup. We'll need all the soldiers we can get to eliminate these insane modified rogue Decepticons...
___

-Which as far as the other Autobots are concerned, is still a major improvement- :V
___

Dipper: "Oh, Dig-Dig'd a classic!"
Unfinished?
---
Natsuki: "No, and frankly, we don't want to hear more of you, ugly face!"
---
-Scrapper nodded as he tried to do that-
Airachnid: "Well hello there~"
-BUT HE TRIED TO SHOOT WHILE SHE MANAGED TO PIN HIM DOWN WITH HER SPIDER-LIKE LEGS-
//Also today it was shown Airachnid will appear in the newest Transformers movie so I'm excited to see that
---
-Yeah, if this was Blitzwing a few years back, hepd have tried to rip Bumblebee's voice box for a second time-
---
Amy: "How is it played? Is it about digging the biggest holes?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Unfinished?
---
Natsuki: "No, and frankly, we don't want to hear more of you, ugly face!"
---
-Scrapper nodded as he tried to do that-
Airachnid: "Well hello there~"
-BUT HE TRIED TO SHOOT WHILE SHE MANAGED TO PIN HIM DOWN WITH HER SPIDER-LIKE LEGS-
//Also today it was shown Airachnid will appear in the newest Transformers movie so I'm excited to see that
---
-Yeah, if this was Blitzwing a few years back, hepd have tried to rip Bumblebee's voice box for a second time-
---
Amy: "How is it played? Is it about digging the biggest holes?"
Star: "That's the spirit! Okay, let's see, first I blew up that anti-magic crystal cage to try and save Marco, then a magic key to free Marco and get him away from my journal, then I cast a giant fireworks spell to prove myself..."
___

And I don't want to be stuck here, but unfortunately, even though I'm not stuck being that mad queen's butler anymore, I have some contractual obligations to fulfill. Fortunately for me, harmlessly scaring clueless bozos doesn't against the terms of it!
___

-Prompting Aquamarine to try and capture Airachnid in her tractor beam-

// More returning characters, nice!
___

-So either he's mellowed out...or just doesn't want to get his spark extinguished courtesy of Chaldea- :V
___

Dipper: "Not quite. Instead, you're digging a bunch of tunnels in the ground in order to find and eliminate two different types of monsters for points."

-Of course, Penny has the advantage of not having any physical heart, so it's not like Gáe Bolg can home right at it. Still, Scáthach was preparing her runes once again-

I know, right? A-Anime turned out to be more real than I thought and it was awesome! :b: B-But admittedly there's also a l-lot more dangerous stuff involved with the missions we go on th-than what I'm used to... :lol:

(Many people here have either learned the language of Pokemon, or possess a natural ability to speak the tongue of animals and similar species.)

---
-and Shez does taste!-

---
---

---
-Grimlock turned to robot mode and pretty much took the same approach as Fishbunjin, seeking to break as many as he could with his sword while Koyanskaya tried to throw them off-

-AndGorgon would do the same, which is likely helped by Wendigomon's howling-

---
---
---
View attachment 388139

---
-As much as Takeru knew most of these people were awful and deserved to be stopped, he's still clearly not a fan of the carnage that just ocurred, staring in silence...-

-Realizing the Thorns were the plant-like kind, Rapidash tried to burn several of the thorns with Flamethrower, while Fireball did the same by spinning and launching a Flamewheel at some-

-Spamton didn't even have any quirky or insane responess for once, instead simply covering his ears with his hand and arm cannon, even closing his mech's eyes from the sheer pain of the loud screech-

-But would Gorgon and Medusa also not be affected by said loud screech?-

We just...don't know what. And Coyle herself hasn't even answered...

-The laser attack is capable of dealing about up to 27 points of damage in Deltarune, though I forget if this accounts for added defense-
___

-Even Draco has to admit the food is high quality once she actually tries it?-
___

-Artemis herself played a big part in tracking down and defeating several of the Space Pirates, after all-

-Though Kamui can tell that Ata would also rather not hear much about Jeanne?-
___

TLink: "Is that...another Super Sentai?"

-The beaver animatronic, AKA Unknown Specimen 2, is not only launched somehow even further than the wooden puppet Specimen 6 was, but also inexplicably drops a bunch of cheaply made fresh pizzas as it flies through the air-
___

Amethyst: "...W-Well...at least most of them were dangerous jerks to begin with...?"

Steven: "B-But what about the people who were innocent or got pulled into this scheme...?"

Garnet: -Puts on a hand Steven's shoulder- "There's nothing we could have done...The most we can do now is find the source of this invasion and try to put a stop to it and that creature before they can harm anyone else."

-The other three Pokemon were all absolutely horrified-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...I know you've said you weren't the best person back then. But looking back at your early Beacon days is alright, because it goes to show how far you've come as a person since then.) :)
___

-Mabel tries the same, trying to land a melee attack first-
___

Someone who can also weaponize lightning. :p
Weiss: "It truly does... It shows I had a long way to go, and I took that way." :)
---
-Alear somehow parried it and replied with a kick-
---
Phosphora: "Oh, is it Byleth?" :p

-Sounds accurate- :V
Medb: "Either way, they always arrive~"
---
-He would JUMP-
---
Miss Athena: "You! Who are you?!"
Monika: "The one that was in the right for calling us to look into you!"
BB: "Come on, I must be able to encrypt this..." -finding some trouble with it-
-The distortions are in fact getting stronger-
Miss Athena: "Then you're the troublemaker who must be punished" -the static around her is getting stronger- "I won't let you harm Pit!" -by then the full image became static-
Monika: -Trying to type all she can- "Dang, the virus isn't letting me encrypt anything!"
---
Tiki: "The kids we have around here were not in that"
Martha: "You know, they're... Allowed to be children, as much as possible"
Camilla: "How convenient~"
---
---
Palutena: "I mean no harm to Pit. If anything, I've done this to try and keep him safe. I am Palutena, Goddess of Light. If you truly talked with Pit, you must have heard that name a million times."
---
Emblem Tiki: "That's fair, I suppose."

-AndGorgon would do the same, which is likely helped by Wendigomon's howling-

---
---
---
1713494051022.png
1713494051022.png

(LOL)
---
-Realizing the Thorns were the plant-like kind, Rapidash tried to burn several of the thorns with Flamethrower, while Fireball did the same by spinning and launching a Flamewheel at some-

-Spamton didn't even have any quirky or insane responess for once, instead simply covering his ears with his hand and arm cannon, even closing his mech's eyes from the sheer pain of the loud screech-

-The laser attack is capable of dealing about up to 27 points of damage in Deltarune, though I forget if this accounts for added defense-
___

___

-Artemis herself played a big part in tracking down and defeating several of the Space Pirates, after all-

___

-The beaver animatronic, AKA Unknown Specimen 2, is not only launched somehow even further than the wooden puppet Specimen 6 was, but also inexplicably drops a bunch of cheaply made fresh pizzas as it flies through the air-
___

Amethyst: "...W-Well...at least most of them were dangerous jerks to begin with...?"

Steven: "B-But what about the people who were innocent or got pulled into this scheme...?"

Garnet: -Puts on a hand Steven's shoulder- "There's nothing we could have done...The most we can do now is find the source of this invasion and try to put a stop to it and that creature before they can harm anyone else."

-Alear kept Koyan distracted with beamus!-
-so did Veyle!-

Queen Medusa: "What in the home was that scream?!"

Max Brass: "She must be contained and studied..."
-sounds ironic, right? :V-
---
-would she?-
---
Kamui: "Of course, Artemis did great too." :)
---
Azura: "Whoever they are, they're going down!" -bubbles from talismans-
---
Ruby: "We can't save every life, Steven. It's just one of the unfortunate things about being a hero..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "It truly does... It shows I had a long way to go, and I took that way." :)
---
-Alear somehow parried it and replied with a kick-
---
Phosphora: "Oh, is it Byleth?" :p
(And it led to you becoming wiser, stronger, and an awesome friend and teammate!)
___

-Which sent Mabel flying away a short distance, who stood back up shortly after landing-

Mabel: "Augh! How did you-?!"
___

-The Pikachu actually looked hopeful for a second, then looked down a bit saddened upon hearing Phosphora mention the Pokemon don't even know yet-

... (Is she joking, or just totally missing the point?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "That's the spirit! Okay, let's see, first I blew up that anti-magic crystal cage to try and save Marco, then a magic key to free Marco and get him away from my journal, then I cast a giant fireworks spell to prove myself..."
___

And I don't want to be stuck here, but unfortunately, even though I'm not stuck being that mad queen's butler anymore, I have some contractual obligations to fulfill. Fortunately for me, harmlessly scaring clueless bozos doesn't against the terms of it!
___

-Prompting Aquamarine to try and capture Airachnid in her tractor beam-

// More returning characters, nice!
___

-So either he's mellowed out...or just doesn't want to get his spark extinguished courtesy of Chaldea- :V
___

Dipper: "Not quite. Instead, you're digging a bunch of tunnels in the ground in order to find and eliminate two different types of monsters for points."
Lily: "Alright, did these spells have names or you just thought them up?"
---
Natsuki: "...What if we report it, huh?"
---
-Who this time played no games and reflected the beam, though Hook and Mixmaster now aimed and shot at her-
---
-At least Phosphora is nice- :V
---
Chrono: "...So there is some strategy?"
Amy: "Most games have, and sweet!"
Camilla: "How convenient~"
---
---
Palutena: "I mean no harm to Pit. If anything, I've done this to try and keep him safe. I am Palutena, Goddess of Light. If you truly talked with Pit, you must have heard that name a million times."
---
Emblem Tiki: "That's fair, I suppose."
Medb: "Right, isn't it~? Oh, look at that purse~!" :O -the purse has DIAMONDS-
---
KEK
-And while the demonic hound tried to resist, MERLIN SHOVED THE HORNS ON HER FOREHEAD-
---
BB: "You may want to save that comment for next we see her, after all, she seems to have disconnected"
Monika: "How you know?"
BB: "You think BB-chan wouldn't attempt access from her phone~?"
Monika: "Okay, so now what?"
-It's then then that before them appeared what looked like some sort of... Digital rift-
Monika: "...Let's get away from that, something will come out o-" -AND SOMETHING COMES OUT OF THAT AND SLAMS ON THE FLOOR-
---
Jack: "How old are you...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Alright, did these spells have names or you just thought them up?"
---
Natsuki: "...What if we report it, huh?"
---
-Who this time played no games and reflected the beam, though Hook and Mixmaster now aimed and shot at her-
---
-At least Phosphora is nice- :V
---
Chrono: "...So there is some strategy?"
Amy: "Most games have, and sweet!"
Star: "I kinda just thought them up on the spot...The key was also kind of an accident. All I was trying to cast was a spell that would just open up my Closet of Secrets, and I Dipped Down when I got worried that Marco was about to find out about my crush on him since my wand was also still stuck in my Secrets Closet.., "
___

Have you met the Admiral? I doubt she'll do much about a harmless prank! Besides, now that the fritz is over with, I can't die! I'm already a ghost!
___

-Aquamarine would've been temporarily trapped by her own tractor beam, though the wand itself temporarily shut down along with said tractor beam as this left no one left to keep the tractor beam active to begin with-
___

-And is probably the one person who's insisted on not imprisoning or destroying him- :V
___

Dipper: "Yup. You've got to figure which areas to go to first, which monsters to attack first, time your attacks so you don't get ambushed, and you can lure monsters under rocks and time making the rocks fall to crush them for extra points!"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Fair and also sorry. The mobile site do be not good tho yeah. :V

Taiga: "...Huh, that ended quicker than expected" -rushes to new partner tho to ensure he's fine... Well, fine otherwise-

Kaito: "Just junk food isn't going to give you any nutrients, you have to eat real meat. Fortunately, I've learned many ways to cook it"

-And Gorgon would do the same, which is likely helped by Wendigomon's howling-

View attachment 388139

(LOL)
---

I know, right? A-Anime turned out to be more real than I thought and it was awesome! :b: B-But admittedly there's also a l-lot more dangerous stuff involved with the missions we go on th-than what I'm used to... :lol:

(Many people here have either learned the language of Pokemon, or possess a natural ability to speak the tongue of animals and similar species.)

-Realizing the Thorns were the plant-like kind, Rapidash tried to burn several of the thorns with Flamethrower,
while Fireball did the same by spinning and launching a Flamewheel at some-

___

-so did Veyle!-

---
Ruby: "We can't save every life, Steven. It's just one of the unfortunate things about being a hero..."

[What is "anime"?]
-she still glances over at the combatants (so it's not like she's ignoring the fight)-

-he blinks-
[So y'all can understand?!]

-no injuries, he's just used up all the excess energy he had from evolving-

....I don't know why, but this new body seems to be reacting especially favorably at the idea of cooked meat.
-he makes a pondering motion with his head angled down, index finger curved around his upper lip and the rest of his hand under the chin-

-keeps up a steady grip with one hand while showing off by doing arm curls with the loose arm almost to mock her effort-

-when the attack ends, the face contorts into something more unpleasant as its childlike curiosity is replaced with pure malice-
wendigomon-v0-up8dof904rjc1.png

-with snarls and grunts, it leaps up and latches onto Spamton's mech in an almost gremlin-like fashion with the first word it would utter-

Destroy...!

-those perceptive would hear a two-layered voice; an echoing deep voice that befits such a large beast and a softer voice underneath that sounds like it'd come from a smaller, more frail creature-

.....should I wake up Fergie?

-he takes several deep breaths and tries to calm down once that particular Specimen is out of sight....-
Hoo....hoo....
S-sorry, lost-a my cool there....

-at a loss at what to say, but sometimes it's better just to not say anything in the moment-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

[What is "anime"?]
-she still glances over at the combatants (so it's not like she's ignoring the fight)-

-he blinks-

-no injuries, he's just used up all the excess energy he had from evolving-

....I don't know why, but this new body seems to be reacting especially favorably at the idea of cooked meat.
-he makes a pondering motion with his head angled down, index finger curved around his upper lip and the rest of his hand under the chin-
Mash: "...Right, we still haven't shown her what TV is"

Mordred: "Yeah, yeah, you'll have to pay though!"

Taiga: "Good, he's simply tired" -phew-
Shirou: "He needs to correct some attitudes..."
Miyu: -Nodded, but understands he's basically a child-

Kaito: "Good, that makes things easier for me then~" -has pan ready to start to COOK-
Star: "I kinda just thought them up on the spot...The key was also kind of an accident. All I was trying to cast was a spell that would just open up my Closet of Secrets, and I Dipped Down when I got worried that Marco was about to find out about my crush on him since my wand was also still stuck in my Secrets Closet.., "
___

Have you met the Admiral? I doubt she'll do much about a harmless prank! Besides, now that the fritz is over with, I can't die! I'm already a ghost!
___

-Aquamarine would've been temporarily trapped by her own tractor beam, though the wand itself temporarily shut down along with said tractor beam as this left no one left to keep the tractor beam active to begin with-
___

-And is probably the one person who's insisted on not imprisoning or destroying him- :V
___

Dipper: "Yup. You've got to figure which areas to go to first, which monsters to attack first, time your attacks so you don't get ambushed, and you can lure monsters under rocks and time making the rocks fall to crush them for extra points!"
Lily: "...Then that's it!"
---
Monika: "One thing is liberties, the other is scaring others that way!"
---
-She would hear turbines that signify Lugnut and Blackout returned in their alt modes at least-
---
-Yeah, because having an alien robot assistant that can become a tank and a jet is awesome- :V
---
Chrono: "...That sounds quite complex to manage"

___

___

___

___

-so did Veyle!-

---
-would she?-
---
---
---
-keeps up a steady grip with one hand while showing off by doing arm curls with the loose arm almost to mock her effort-

-when the attack ends, the face contorts into something more unpleasant as its childlike curiosity is replaced with pure malice-
View attachment 388145
-with snarls and grunts, it leaps up and latches onto Spamton's mech in an almost gremlin-like fashion with the first word it would utter-

Destroy...!

-those perceptive would hear a two-layered voice; an echoing deep voice that befits such a large beast and a softer voice underneath that sounds like it'd come from a smaller, more frail creature-

-he takes several deep breaths and tries to calm down once that particular Specimen is out of sight....-
Hoo....hoo....

-at a loss at what to say, but sometimes it's better just to not say anything in the moment-
-Emblem wielders also kept attacking, and the dinosaur Autobots breathed fire-
-Koyanskaya tried to shake them off, as she attempted to harness more of the power of the grid, mutating her as she grew various pairs of antlers and horns from various animal species, but also from her back, she grew various limbs... It wasn't like she was growing something like functional additional limbs like spider legs, no, rather in her back she was grotesquely growing the limbs of various species at normal size compared to her giant form in disarray, be them arms or legs of differing species, such as monkey hands or legs from deers with tusks included, just hanging there-

Gorgon: "I... I have no clue" -even the others around had to cover their ears when Wendigomon did that-
Mirei: "Yes. Yes you should"

-I'll take it as if it does some damage, but not big enough-
---
Draco: "...Hmph" -basically yes in tsundere-
---
Atalanta: "Yeah, so next you see her, please tell her" :)
---
-And Gil also shot treasures, while the new person calmly equipped a soul just like Makoto and Takeru can, pnly difference is that instead of a belt, his transformation device was on his wrist-
TENGAN! XUANZANG! MEGA ULORD!
SAI~YU RO~AD! (JOURNEY TO THE WEEEEST~!)

1713503666304.png

-In this form, he managed to make manifestations of Sun Wukong, Zhu Bajie and Sha Wujing appear as storm clouds that went to hit the kids!-

Tiki: "Seems it reminded you of something"
---
Elizabeth: ...Is this how I acted in life? Oh goodness, I was really the worst...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Then that's it!"
---
Monika: "One thing is liberties, the other is scaring others that way!"
---
-She would hear turbines that signify Lugnut and Blackout returned in their alt modes at least-
---
-Yeah, because having an alien robot assistant that can become a tank and a jet is awesome- :V
---
Chrono: "...That sounds quite complex to manage"
Star: "Huh? What's it?"
___

Still not much they could do if I'm not colored blue! I don't usually rhyme, but that statement seemed like the right time!
___

We'll have to hold the line until reinforcements arrive...
___

-She even seems to be among the few people to believe that Blitzwing has a legitimately nicer side-

-Which based on some of his interactions with the Pokemon, here, he actually might, but it'll take a lot of change from the bot himself for most to believe that- :V
___

Dipper: "Want to give it a shot?" :p

[What is "anime"?]

-he blinks-
Oh, r-right! ...Explaining what anime is would be easier if we a-also show you what TV is first. :lol:

-And since I forgot to reply to the training match before, Scathach would see various storm clouds start to form around the room..-

(...How? Pokemon don't really use currency, Mordred...)

-so did Veyle!-

---
-would she?-
---
---
---
-Koyanskaya tried to shake them off, as she attempted to harness more of the power of the grid, mutating her as she grew various pairs of antlers and horns from various animal species, but also from her back, she grew various limbs... It wasn't like she was growing something like functional additional limbs like spider legs, no, rather in her back she was grotesquely growing the limbs of various species at normal size compared to her giant form in disarray, be them arms or legs of differing species, such as monkey hands or legs from deers with tusks included, just hanging there-

Gorgon: "I... I have no clue" -even the others around had to cover their ears when Wendigomon did that-

---
---
---
-And Gil also shot treasures, while the new person calmly equipped a soul just like Makoto and Takeru can, pnly difference is that instead of a belt, his transformation device was on his wrist-

View attachment 388143
-In this form, he managed to make manifestations of Sun Wukong, Zhu Bajie and Sha Wujing appear as storm clouds that went to hit the kids!-

---
Elizabeth: ...Is this how I acted in life? Oh goodness, I was really the worst...

View attachment 388145

Destroy...!

Hoo....hoo....

Mabel: "Ewwwwwwww! what's happening to her?!" :urg:

Dipper: "She's...growing parts from species she's absorbed DNA from...not even for practical purposes anymore...It's like the higher her mana levels increase, the more mutated with she becomes..."

GET YOUR [[damn dirty claws]] OFF ME YOU [[hound]] !!

-Spamton tries to pull Wendigomon off with his giant arm, while also firing eye beams at it's face from his glasses-

...Or maybe just interviewed by a trained professional like Kiara or Harley. That termiology sounded a little too familiar...

Gah, I-It wasn't enougheth fire powere!

Tasque Manager: "Load the firework cannons and bring them out here!"

-Several nearby Swatchlings and Werewires agree to that order and immediately go to retrieve the firework cannons that were formerly use to defend Queen's palace-
___

-Rin, Weiss, Winter, Revali and Kama among others can attest- :V
___

-It really goes to show that Atalanta's accepted Artemis as her mother again-
___

-Tetra didn't hesitate to fire a few flintlock pistol shots at the "Specimen"'s chest-

-Peppino explains or does it bring up too many bad memories about the Toppin' Monsters?-
___

Steven: "I know, it's just...seeing something that horrible happening to someone, knowing they could have been saved, i-it's just..." :urg:

-Instantly noticed how saddened Elizabeth looked as well-

(Lizzy? D-Did seeing that really scare you, too...?)

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Taiga: "Good, he's simply tired" -phew-
Shirou: "He needs to correct some attitudes..."
Miyu: -Nodded, but understands he's basically a child-

Kaito: "Good, that makes things easier for me then~" -has pan ready to start to COOK-

View attachment 388143

---

Oh, r-right! ...Explaining what anime is would be easier if we a-also show you what TV is first. :lol:

-And since I forgot to reply to the training match before, Scathach would see various storm clouds start to form around the room..-

Dipper: "She's...growing parts from species she's absorbed DNA from...not even for practical purposes anymore...It's like the higher her mana levels increase, the more mutated with she becomes..."

-Spamton tries to pull Wendigomon off with his giant arm, while also firing eye beams at it's face from his glasses-

-Tetra didn't hesitate to fire a few flintlock pistol shots at the "Specimen"'s chest-

-Peppino explains or does it bring up too many bad memories about the Toppin' Monsters?-
___

Steven: "I know, it's just...seeing something that horrible happening to someone, knowing they could have been saved, i-it's just..." :urg:

[I think it's that big screen with colors Trainers like to stare at, right?]

-then the storm clouds-

[WAAAA!]

-well, she's eaten a (dead) Entei before, a Totodile might be a light snack for her :V-

-is SHIROU of all people trying to make the claim the lion cub is pushing himself too much? :V-
-Mr. "I will go out of my way to be Saber's shield even if she's more durable than I am"? :V-

-an unexpected turn of events for sure for everyone involved-
-seems the two new roommates may end up getting along more than anticipated, and whether that's good or bad remains to be seen-

-for once, Fish is outright horrified at the sight and actually lets go....briefly reverting back to his normal form in the process from pure shock-

-gets thrown off and takes the blasts to the face-
-in a fit of anger, the patch of fur on the creature's torso separated to reveal a row of metallic holes that begin firing shots at Spamton-

-it may be focused on Spamton, but it should be clear the creature isn't necessarily on Chaldea's side....Spamton merely set it off-

-goes to her Tamer and alerts him of the situation-

....so I guess we should intervene, unless you think Chaldea can handle this.

....I may....have had to-a deal with-a similar things before.

[So what's the plan....we can't just rush in right?]

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(And it led to you becoming wiser, stronger, and an awesome friend and teammate!)
___

-Which sent Mabel flying away a short distance, who stood back up shortly after landing-

Mabel: "Augh! How did you-?!"
___

-The Pikachu actually looked hopeful for a second, then looked down a bit saddened upon hearing Phosphora mention the Pokemon don't even know yet-

... (Is she joking, or just totally missing the point?)
Weiss: "How nice of you, Winter." :)
---
Alear: -simply returns to her previous pose, looking at Mabel-

Claude: -sitting besides Dipper- "Trust me kid, you were luckier to be against us three." :p
---
-Phosphora tried to do a quick wink at the Pikachu to make her intentions clear to the little mouse-

Medb: "Right, isn't it~? Oh, look at that purse~!" :O -the purse has DIAMONDS-
---
KEK
-And while the demonic hound tried to resist, MERLIN SHOVED THE HORNS ON HER FOREHEAD-
---
BB: "You may want to save that comment for next we see her, after all, she seems to have disconnected"
Monika: "How you know?"
BB: "You think BB-chan wouldn't attempt access from her phone~?"
Monika: "Okay, so now what?"
-It's then then that before them appeared what looked like some sort of... Digital rift-
Monika: "...Let's get away from that, something will come out o-" -AND SOMETHING COMES OUT OF THAT AND SLAMS ON THE FLOOR-
---
Jack: "How old are you...?"
Camilla: "It's so beautiful~"
---
-AND IT HURT BIG TIME?!-
---
Palutena: "My guess is it must be who we were talking to."
---
Emblem Tiki: "As an Emblem, I don't really age. I could be thousands of years old."

Destroy...!

---
---
---

---

...Or maybe just interviewed by a trained professional like Kiara or Harley. That termiology sounded a little too familiar...

-Several nearby Swatchlings and Werewires agree to that order and immediately go to retrieve the firework cannons that were formerly use to defend Queen's palace-
___

___

___

___

Alear: ".......This... this is revolting..."

Viridi: "This is unnatural!"

Queen Medusa: "Should we just watch for now?" :p

Max Brass: "Those are the words I was looking for!" -he's not the brightest outside of organizing fighting leagues and fighting-
---
-none of them are here-

-but Byleth and Shez have seen tsunderes before so they know :V-
---
Kamui: "She's not with you?"

Blake: "...Where did she go?"
---
Azura: "Attacking a bunch of children like that... you should be ashamed."
---
Ruby: "It's horrible... Even though I've managed to not feel like a failure whenever I'm not able to save someone I couldn't reach in time, it still hurts. But that's more reason to keep going so that we can stop more lives from being lost."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "How nice of you, Winter." :)
---
Alear: -simply returns to her previous pose, looking at Mabel-

Claude: -sitting besides Dipper- "Trust me kid, you were luckier to be against us three." :p
---
-Phosphora tried to do a quick wink at the Pikachu to make her intentions clear to the little mouse-
(Well, it's true!)

-Some of the others agree with that?-
___

Dipper: "...Should I be worried?" -Hoping Mabel doesn't end up injured-

Mabel: "Lucky shot!" -Takes a more defensive stance with the lance-
___

-The Pikachu is somewhat confused, but not as much as Undyne-

...No, not exactly Byleth...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Well, it's true!)

-Some of the others agree with that?-
___

Dipper: "...Should I be worried?" -Hoping Mabel doesn't end up injured-

Mabel: "Lucky shot!" -Takes a more defensive stance with the lance-
___

-The Pikachu is somewhat confused, but not as much as Undyne-

...No, not exactly Byleth...
-Weiss's growth is undeniable so yes-
---
Claude: "No worries, she won't kill your sis." :p

Alear: -BEAM ATTACK FROM HER FINGERS-
---
Phpsphora: "Oh, is it Nora?" :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Huh? What's it?"
___

Still not much they could do if I'm not colored blue! I don't usually rhyme, but that statement seemed like the right time!
___

We'll have to hold the line until reinforcements arrive...
___

-She even seems to be among the few people to believe that Blitzwing has a legitimately nicer side-

-Which based on some of his interactions with the Pokemon, here, he actually might, but it'll take a lot of change from the bot himself for most to believe that- :V
___

Dipper: "Want to give it a shot?" :p
Lily: "It's not like the spells were done before, you created them! Under some instructions, but you did!"
---
-Now the newer Dokis are confused at his statement of being colored blue-
---
Bonecrusher: "So now we Combine, right?!"
Scrapper: "Not yet"
---
-Yeah, after all, he has been a triggerhappy Decepticon for a while now-
---
Chrono: "...."
Amy: "He sure does~"

-then the storm clouds-

[WAAAA!]

-well, she's eaten a (dead) Entei before, a Totodile might be a light snack for her :V-

-is SHIROU of all people trying to make the claim the lion cub is pushing himself too much? :V-
-Mr. "I will go out of my way to be Saber's shield even if she's more durable than I am"? :V-

-an unexpected turn of events for sure for everyone involved-
-seems the two new roommates may end up getting along more than anticipated, and whether that's good or bad remains to be seen-
Mash: "Yes! Well, one of them"
Scáthach: "So an area of effect strategy now..."

-I kinda forgot that- :V
Mordred: "Hmmmmmm.... Well, he gotta make up for it somehow!"

-Yep, he's really not realizing the irony- :V
Taiga: "And after that, he'll get a great meal!"
Miyu: "That so?"

-And the Dokis observed as the thief was legitimately trying to make him a good meal-
-He's proud of his skills and shows it off-

___

___

___

___

-for once, Fish is outright horrified at the sight and actually lets go....briefly reverting back to his normal form in the process from pure shock-

-in a fit of anger, the patch of fur on the creature's torso separated to reveal a row of metallic holes that begin firing shots at Spamton-

-it may be focused on Spamton, but it should be clear the creature isn't necessarily on Chaldea's side....Spamton merely set it off-

Max Brass: "Those are the words I was looking for!" -he's not the brightest outside of organizing fighting leagues and fighting-
---
-none of them are here-

---

---
---
Ruby: "It's horrible... Even though I've managed to not feel like a failure whenever I'm not able to save someone I couldn't reach in time, it still hurts. But that's more reason to keep going so that we can stop more lives from being lost."
-Even the dinosaur Autobots are apaled, they've seen horrible things, but nothing of this sort with organics-
Koyanskaya: "Yes, all the species comprising us!" -some of the limbs grown were starting to be more functional to her and as a result her back was expanding while she laughed, too consumed in her ire to be concerned of any secondary effect-

Mirei: "Maybe they could, but they're also very busy at the moment"
Gorgon: "Hmmmm, maybe?" :p
Nanoha: "Uh, we should do something..."
Yuuno: "R-Right..."
Fate: "But what?"

Sitonai: "Please they're more effective that that sounds like"
---
-Especially Felix and Lysithea- :V -They enjoying their meal!-
---
Atalanta: "She went back to watch the animes"
---
-The green-cladded person managed to block hits with his weapon, which looks like a handheld cannon, as he sent the three spritis to strike Azura and Tetra-

Tiki: "That explains your skills"
---
Takeru: "It's... Never easy. I have an idea of how that feels..."
-Rin was quite horrified in particular...-
Elizabeth: "...D-Don't worry on it"
Mordred: "We definitely can't! It could kill us!"
Camilla: "It's so beautiful~"
---
-AND IT HURT BIG TIME?!-
---
Palutena: "My guess is it must be who we were talking to."
---
Emblem Tiki: "As an Emblem, I don't really age. I could be thousands of years old."
Medb: "Indeed... Let's get it~" >:3
---
-IT DO BE HURTING, BUT IT'S ALSO DRAINING THE HOUND'S ENERGY-
---
-And when the smoke clears, they'd see the same girl, but now wearing an armor, carrying a shield and a sword the size of her body-
1713570492811.png

Miss Athena: "Leave Pit alone!"
---
Jack: "Ah... But you're a kid, right?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Indeed... Let's get it~" >:3
---
-IT DO BE HURTING, BUT IT'S ALSO DRAINING THE HOUND'S ENERGY-
---
-And when the smoke clears, they'd see the same girl, but now wearing an armor, carrying a shield and a sword the size of her body-

Miss Athena: "Leave Pit alone!"
---
Jack: "Ah... But you're a kid, right?"
Camilla: "Hopefully, there are two purses~"
---
-WHOAAAAAA-

Dark Pit: "It's working..."
---
Palutena: "Who do you think you are, lady?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I suppose I am. So are you." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Hopefully, there are two purses~"
---
-WHOAAAAAA-

Dark Pit: "It's working..."
---
Palutena: "Who do you think you are, lady?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I suppose I am. So are you." :)
Medb: "If not... Rock, paper scissors?"
---
-The hound is grunting, notably becoming smaller-

Lilith: "Will it become a puppy?"
Merlin: "Should put her in a more stable form, at least!"
---
Miss Athena: "That's what I should be asking!" -she points the sword at them, no issue with it despite it being as big and heavy as her- "Who are y'all? Why are you stealing on Pit?!"
Monika: "C-Calm down, there's no reason to fight!"
---
Jack: "Yes, that's really the case!"
Tiki: "Huh, cute"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "It's not like the spells were done before, you created them! Under some instructions, but you did!"
---
-Now the newer Dokis are confused at his statement of being colored blue-
---
Bonecrusher: "So now we Combine, right?!"
Scrapper: "Not yet"
---
-Yeah, after all, he has been a triggerhappy Decepticon for a while now-
---
Chrono: "...."
Amy: "He sure does~"
Star: "So does that mean that my magic really is just at it's strongest when I'm using my imagination...? Or did just happen to invent a few super strong spells?"
___

-And the Snatcher ain't clarifying why, so they'll have to ask someone else-

Report me for being a prankster all you want, I'm just on a waiting list here to pummel the Alliance for nearly destroying magic and any authoritarian

___

Not until we're out of this ship...
___

-The only reason he wasn't for a while was because he knew he'd be in trouble with Chaldea otherwise, and that he might be branded a traitor if he tried to go back to the Decepticons-
___

Dipper: "Be our guest." :p

-Dipper then inserts a few arcade tokens into the arcade's Dig-Dug machine, allowing the first player among who steps up to it to start the game-

-Weiss's growth is undeniable so yes-
---
Claude: "No worries, she won't kill your sis." :p

Alear: -BEAM ATTACK FROM HER FINGERS-
---
Phpsphora: "Oh, is it Nora?" :p
-How does Weiss react to hearing it from some of them?-
___

Dipper: "The choice of words only makes that slightly reassuring!"

-Mabel, however, manages to dodge those with ease, and even tries to deflect one with the lance-
___

... -Simultaneously unamused and dumbfounded expression-

-then the storm clouds-

[WAAAA!]

Mash is right, it's s-sort of like the computer you were using to learn to read earlier, but it's exclusively used for TV shows and streaming services!

...W-Which you also probably don't know about. S-Sorry. :lol:

-Then the storms take effect, and Penny tries to direct some lightning bolts towards Scáthach-

Oh, Penny is tapping into the powers of the Winter Maiden! :b:

(Uhh, well...)

(Maybe we should make him help cook food for a week in return for all the food he stole!)

---
-none of them are here-

---

---
---
-Even the dinosaur Autobots are apaled, they've seen horrible things, but nothing of this sort with organics-
Koyanskaya: "Yes, all the species comprising us!" -some of the limbs grown were starting to be more functional to her and as a result her back was expanding while she laughed, too consumed in her ire to be concerned of any secondary effect-

---
---
---
-The green-cladded person managed to block hits with his weapon, which looks like a handheld cannon, as he sent the three spritis to strike Azura and Tetra-

---

You want to create a world without humans or human influence, but NOTHING about whatever the hell you're becoming is natural!

(I can think of no animal that would express anything less than fear or disgust towards the abomination you've become...)

Mabel: "This is giving me Shapeshifter flashbacks..."

Dipper: -Shudders- "Don't remind me of that guy..." :urg:

Noelle: "Wh-What even is that huge creature?! It looks like a boss or a super strong critter out of an RPG!"

Berdly: "A-And I don't think it's necessarily here to help us!"

Susie: "As long as it's only beating up that jerk, I think we're good!"

-Well, he's had some moments of insight and clarity, but the sport of ARMS and competition in general seem to be where most of his brains lie- :V

...Right. Let's just...bring get her out of here. She's best off in the Bureau's custody for now...

-And soon enough, Queen's minions return with several cannons loaded with high-powered explosive fireworks-
___

-Including Dipper and Mabel as well-

-They ordered some food to go for Grunke Stan since he's still stuck on Mall Santa duties, much to his chagrin-
___

-I know that's a typo for "animals", but Artemis is an anime fan?- :V

-Jokes aside, it makes sense that Artemis would want to ensure the safety of the zoo's animals as well given her connections to nature and the fact that she's a deity of the hunt-
___

-Medli tried to destroy or slow down the three spirits by reflecting beams of light at them-

-And also his terrified reaction to the animatronic one...-
___

Steven: -Sighs, still feeling awful, but also finding resolve to save who they still can- "You're right. We can't always save everyone...but we've still got time to save everyone in the city! Let's move!"

Specimen 14: "Our plan should be getting the hell out of the tram station. The other side of this facility has literally got places that reference ghosts and portals. We're so close to shutting this mansion down, we don't have time to try and deal with Specimen 9 on it's own again!"

-Jigglypuff looks visibly very worried for her, and Elizabeth can tell-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

---

-Yep, he's really not realizing the irony- :V
Taiga: "And after that, he'll get a great meal!"
Miyu: "That so?"

-And the Dokis observed as the thief was legitimately trying to make him a good meal-
-He's proud of his skills and shows it off-

---
Mash is right, it's s-sort of like the computer you were using to learn to read earlier, but it's exclusively used for TV shows and streaming services!

-Then the storms take effect, and Penny tries to direct some lightning bolts towards Scáthach-

(Uhh, well...)

(Maybe we should make him help cook food for a week in return for all the food he stole!)

You want to create a world without humans or human influence, but NOTHING about whatever the hell you're becoming is natural!

(I can think of no animal that would express anything less than fear or disgust towards the abomination you've become...)

Noelle: "Wh-What even is that huge creature?! It looks like a boss or a super strong critter out of an RPG!"

-Medli tried to destroy or slow down the three spirits by reflecting beams of light at them-

___

Steven: -Sighs, still feeling awful, but also finding resolve to save who they still can- "You're right. We can't always save everyone...but we've still got time to save everyone in the city! Let's move!"

Specimen 14: "Our plan should be getting the hell out of the tram station. The other side of this facility has literally got places that reference ghosts and portals. We're so close to shutting this mansion down, we don't have time to try and deal with Specimen 9 on it's own again!"

-too stunned to move....-
-yes, this monstrous form freaks him out that much-

-after enough shots we're fired, the front patch of fur goes back as it watches for any reaction from the mech-

I really don't want to get involved in their affairs, but this seems like something to nip in the bud before it gets worse.
-though it's a good coincidence Gorgon happens to be there, because an important discovery will be made by him if he encounters her-

Oh, the things I've-a seen and dealt with....
You-a try being calm when a giant pizza with a face is-a wanting to blow up your-a restaurant with a giant laser....

-so Gengar goes along with the group to press forward-

-so much the little gopher needs to learn-

[What?! Cook food for others?!]

....a great meal sounds nice right about now....

-watches with interest, never having seen someone quite so passionate for their craft like this-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

---

-Well, he's had some moments of insight and clarity, but the sport of ARMS and competition in general seem to be where most of his brains lie- :V

...Right. Let's just...bring get her out of here. She's best off in the Bureau's custody for now...

-And soon enough, Queen's minions return with several cannons loaded with high-powered explosive fireworks-
___

-They ordered some food to go for Grunke Stan since he's still stuck on Mall Santa duties, much to his chagrin-
___

-Jokes aside, it makes sense that Artemis would want to ensure the safety of the zoo's animals as well given her connections to nature and the fact that she's a deity of the hunt-
___

___

-after enough shots we're fired, the front patch of fur goes back as it watches for any reaction from the mech-

I really don't want to get involved in their affairs, but this seems like something to nip in the bud before it gets worse.
-though it's a good coincidence Gorgon happens to be there, because an important discovery will be made by him if he encounters her-

You-a try being calm when a giant pizza with a face is-a wanting to blow up your-a restaurant with a giant laser....

Alear: "Now I'm certain... You have to go down..." -FALLEN STAR-

Queen Medusa: -back to normal human size, eating popcorn- This should be fun to watch.

Max Brass: "Yeah, I think they can handle her..."
---
-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-
---
Kamui: "I'll go look for her then." :)
---
-Azura tried to trap one of them in a bubble-
---
Jaune: "....14's right. We gotta stop this, no matter what."

Medb: "If not... Rock, paper scissors?"
---
-The hound is grunting, notably becoming smaller-

Lilith: "Will it become a puppy?"
Merlin: "Should put her in a more stable form, at least!"
---
Miss Athena: "That's what I should be asking!" -she points the sword at them, no issue with it despite it being as big and heavy as her- "Who are y'all? Why are you stealing on Pit?!"
Monika: "C-Calm down, there's no reason to fight!"
---
Jack: "Yes, that's really the case!"
Tiki: "Huh, cute"
Camilla: "Fair enough." :)
---
Dark Pit: "Well, if that means a fairer fight, I'm all for it."
---
Palutena: "Stealing on him? I'm the one he works for, I'll have you know!" :glare:
---
Emblem Tiki: "And what is your name?"

-How does Weiss react to hearing it from some of them?-
___

Dipper: "The choice of words only makes that slightly reassuring!"

-Mabel, however, manages to dodge those with ease, and even tries to deflect one with the lance-
___

... -Simultaneously unamused and dumbfounded expression-
-she can't help but smile at them-
---
-which Alear managed to dodge before running towards Mabel-
---
Phosphy: -chuckling while patting Pikachu-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well so this is funny, remember that Lindy and Palutena have the same Japanese vooce actress?

I just found out she voices Moon too in the Japanese dub of Star Vs.
Star: "So does that mean that my magic really is just at it's strongest when I'm using my imagination...? Or did just happen to invent a few super strong spells?"
___

-And the Snatcher ain't clarifying why, so they'll have to ask someone else-

Report me for being a prankster all you want, I'm just on a waiting list here to pummel the Alliance for nearly destroying magic and any authoritarian

___

Not until we're out of this ship...
___

-The only reason he wasn't for a while was because he knew he'd be in trouble with Chaldea otherwise, and that he might be branded a traitor if he tried to go back to the Decepticons-
___

Dipper: "Be our guest." :p

-Dipper then inserts a few arcade tokens into the arcade's Dig-Dug machine, allowing the first player among who steps up to it to start the game-
Lily: "I was thinking about the former, but thay would lead to the latter! After all, you have some of the strongest magic outputs here by default that isn't a deity!" -only some like Nanoha compare-
---
Yuri: "Doesn't means we have to tolerate that attitude..."
---
Scrapper: "Calling the base, we have an emergency!"
Soundwave: "Response accepted, state emergency"
---
-Now, well, feels nice to actually be on the winning team and to blow some stuff up out of it-
---
Amy: "My turn first~!" -takes it on!-

(Uhh, well...)

....a great meal sounds nice right about now....

-watches with interest, never having seen someone quite so passionate for their craft like this-
Mash: "Oooh, I wonder what she'll go against that!"
-Scáthach managed to use the runes she was casting to raise pillars of ice for protection-

Mordred: "Heheheh, yeah! I love how that sounds!"

Taiga: "Aha! I knew you'd agree~" -pats lion-

-And he seems to pull quite plenty of ingredients for it, yet nothing out of place thankfully-

___

___

___

___

Queen Medusa: -back to normal human size, eating popcorn- This should be fun to watch.

---
---
---
---
Koyanskaya: "ACK! That... Pierced my heart... One of my many new hearts, ahahahahahahahaha~!" -the Morphin Grid's energy cackling as she mutates, the dinosaur Autobots look at each other, nodding, seems they have a plan to approach in soon-
-The mutation continued very quick, Koyanskaya could now just be described as... A thing, at best she could be called a chimera that sprouted multiple limbs from all her sides, with the only distinguishable thing about her being a human cleavage, neck and head covered by hair, that even then has multiple horns and antlers, as well as the various tails on her back flowing with so much energy of the Grid-
-At worst... She was an unholy abomination that contrary to her own beliefs, has nothing natural behind her, just a creature that has allowed all the animal souls she's comprised of to make her an anti-human bio-weapon-
-And said appearance, you can see in the following video-

-She be sharing with Gorgon, of course, though for some reason, she can't shake off some feeling...-
Hayate: "It could come back to try beating us if it's's done with him though!"
Fate: -Nods- "We must think how to approach, quick"
Mirei: "That's a good way to see it. May Lady Fortune smile at you for this"

Sitonai: "...Okay, I like them!"
---
-How Shez and Byleth to that?-
---
-Not at all LMAO-
Atalanta: "The birds are sooooo pretty~!"
---
-The spirit would circle around them to try get to Azura, but one of the spirits was caught by Medli's light!-
-Meanwhile, Abby was about to tackle the green-cladded person with a giant key, but he took hold of it and slammed her to the ground!-

Tiki: "A pizza with a face? Sounds... Quite quite weird if I'm honest"
---
Makoto: "What brings us closest to that, then..."
-Thus the group goes-
Elizabeth: Great, now I worried her too...
Camilla: "Fair enough." :)
---
Dark Pit: "Well, if that means a fairer fight, I'm all for it."
---
Palutena: "Stealing on him? I'm the one he works for, I'll have you know!" :glare:
---
Emblem Tiki: "And what is your name?"
-Camilla would end winning!-
---
-And thus, they saw as, all of a sudden, the barghest was reduced to a tall and muscular woman, above averge height, but nowhere near as big as the ginormous monster she was little ago-
1713586308392.png

Merlin: "Huh, it worked better than I thought" :p
---
Miss Athena: "Impossible, Pit has told me all about how Lady Palutena is the most wonderful, kind and venerable person he ever knows! Someone like her wouldn't dare stand this low like a ruffian! How dare you pretend to be her too?!"
-BB was containing a laughter-
---
Jack: "Jack! Jack the Ripper!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Wwll so this is funny, remember that Lindy and Palutena have the same Japanese vooce actress?

Lily: "I was thinking about the former, but thay would lead to the latter! After all, you have some of the strongest magic outputs here by default that isn't a deity!" -only some like Nanoha compare-
---
Yuri: "Doesn't means we have to tolerate that attitude..."
---
Scrapper: "Calling the base, we have an emergency!"
Soundwave: "Response accepted, state emergency"
---
-Now, well, feels nice to actually be on the winning team and to blow some stuff up out of it-
---
Amy: "My turn first~!" -takes it on!-
Star: "Even now, I can still barely wrap my head around that,.."
___

And you clearly aren't. So with my scare done, I should be on my way! Toodles!

-About to hover away-

___

Several traitorous Decepticons and a Unicron cultist are onboard Unciron's old ship and they've upgraded their armor and technology!
___

-So he may not have been all in on the Decepticon cause to begin with...-
___

-The Dig-Dug theme starts playing as the player character, Taizo, starts digging a tunnel down to the middle of the screen-

-she can't help but smile at them-
---
-which Alear managed to dodge before running towards Mabel-
---
Phosphy: -chuckling while patting Pikachu-
-It really goes to show how close the whole team has grown over the years-
___

-Who seems to maintain a defensive stance-
___

-The Pikachu happily smiled at that-

Are you seriously not getting it? -Then the chuckle- ...Wait a damn minute...

-Scáthach managed to use the runes she was casting to raise pillars of ice for protection-

-And Alphys is looking forward to helping the Bidoof attain more knowledge, being the nerd that she is-

-The wind gusts were becoming strong enough to push Scáthach back unless she used a spell or weapon to ground herself-

(Isn't that a little extreme...? Most Pokemon don't even know how to cook, let alone younger ones like us...)

---
---
---
---
Koyanskaya: "ACK! That... Pierced my heart... One of my many new hearts, ahahahahahahahaha~!" -the Morphin Grid's energy cackling as she mutates, the dinosaur Autobots look at each other, nodding, seems they have a plan to approach in soon-
-The mutation continued very quick, Koyanskaya could now just be described as... A thing, at best she could be called a chimera that sprouted multiple limbs from all her sides, with the only distinguishable thing about her being a human cleavage, neck and head covered by eyes, that even then has multiple horns and antlers, as well as the various tails on her back flowing with so much energy of the Grid-
-At worst... She was an unholy abomination that contrary to her own beliefs, has nothing natural behind her, just a creature that has allowed all the animal souls she's comprised of to make her an anti-human bio-weapon-

-She be sharing with Gorgon, of course, though for some reason, she can't shake off some feeling...-

---
---
-Not at all LMAO-
---
-The spirit would circle around them to try get to Azura, but one of the spirits was caught by Medli's light!-
-Meanwhile, Abby was about to tackle the green-cladded person with a giant key, but he took hold of it and slammed her to the ground!-

---
-Thus the group goes-

(...What in Arceus' name have you become?!)

Dipper: "...Ever since we started unraveling the msyteries of Gravity Falls, we've seen tons of absolutely horrifying entities year after year...And nothing even compares to the abomination Koyanskaya's become..."

We'll definitely need to ask Kiara and Harley if they're up to trying to take her as a new patient, too...

-Depending on the power of the bullets Wendigomon fired, Spamton GIGA is either covered in tons of dents and bullets holes, or showing visible damage like
chunks of metal being blown off and sparks emitting from damaged wires-

Ralsei: "Erm, maybe we can try talking to it! Maybe it's just hungry!"

Kris: "Is that really a wise idea in this case...?"

Tasque Manager: "Ready! Aim! FIRE!"

-The Swatchlings all follow each command Tasque Manager gives them in order, preparing the cannons before taking aim at Lord Zedd's Megazord, and finally open firing at it-
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Same ole' Artemis...-
___

-Tetra fired more bullets at the Kamen Rider, while Toon Link tried to defeat the trapped spirit with a slash from the Phantom Sword-

-That's arguably one of the less weird parts of that fiasco by comparison, but also by far the most dangerous...-
___

Garnet: "Then we have no time to lose. Let's roll."

(...Lizzy, what's wrong?) :urg:

-Aside from the hallway leading to some office rooms that collapsed on the Servant group before (I mixed up where that hallway was in the level, so my bad for the continuity error there) the next part of the facility contains doors to only two more rooms: the "Hellgate Source" and the Spirit Seal Chamber-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The mutation continued very quick, Koyanskaya could now just be described as... A thing, at best she could be called a chimera that sprouted multiple limbs from all her sides, with the only distinguishable thing about her being a human cleavage, neck and head covered by eyes, that even then has multiple horns and antlers, as well as the various tails on her back flowing with so much energy of the Grid-

---
---
-Not at all LMAO-
---

---
-Thus the group goes-

Dipper: "...Ever since we started unraveling the msyteries of Gravity Falls, we've seen tons of absolutely horrifying entities year after year...And nothing even compares to the abomination Koyanskaya's become..."

We'll definitely need to ask Kiara and Harley if they're up to trying to take her as a new patient, too...

-Depending on the power of the bullets Wendigomon fired, Spamton GIGA is either covered in tons of dents and bullets holes, or showing visible damage like

-The Swatchlings all follow each command Tasque Manager gives them in order, preparing the cannons before taking aim at Lord Zedd's Megazord, and finally open firing at it-
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Same ole' Artemis...-
___

-Tetra fired more bullets at the Kamen Rider, while Toon Link tried to defeat the trapped spirit with a slash from the Phantom Sword-

-That's arguably one of the less weird parts of that fiasco by comparison, but also by far the most dangerous...-
___

-Aside from the hallway leading to some office rooms that collapsed on the Servant group before (I mixed up where that hallway was in the level, so my bad for the continuity error there) the next part of the facility contains doors to only two more rooms the "Hellgate Source" and the Spirit Seal Chamber-
-Veyle was outright TERRIFIED-

Veyle: "Not even he was this bad..." :urg:

Viridi: To think I was planning on joining sides with her... I can see that this would have been a mistake. "I am so tempted to Reset Bomb this place..."

Max Brass: "Sounds like a plan."
---
Byleth: "The food here's great, Yang." :)

Shez: -taking mental notes-
---
Blake: "They really are..."

Kamui: How cute.
---
Kanna: -saw that- "ABBY!" -trying to get up-
---
Ruby: "Agreed."

Nora: "...Yo, Liz?"

-Camilla would end winning!-
---
-And thus, they saw as, all of a sudden, the barghest was reduced to a tall and muscular woman, above averge height, but nowhere near as big as the ginormous monster she was little ago-

Merlin: "Huh, it worked better than I thought" :p
---
Miss Athena: "Impossible, Pit has told me all about how Lady Palutena is the most wonderful, kind and venerable person he ever knows! Someone like her wouldn't dare stand this low like a ruffian! How dare you pretend to be her too?!"
-BB was containing a laughter-
---
Jack: "Jack! Jack the Ripper!"
Camilla: "The purse shall be mine~"

-there are actually two; they just did the RPS early-
---
// Goldie would be happeh :V

Palu: "It sure seemed like it, huh..."
---
Palutena: "Okay, that's sweet of him but what will it take for you to prove I'm her? Maybe some living carrots?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "...Why are you a Ripper?"

-It really goes to show how close the whole team has grown over the years-
___

-Who seems to maintain a defensive stance-
___

-The Pikachu happily smiled at that-

Are you seriously not getting it? -Then the chuckle- ...Wait a damn minute...
-indeed it does-

-they're a family-
---
-right as Alear was about to strike with her palm-
---
-the Pikachu finally realized Phosphora was just messing with Undyne :V-

Phosphora: :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Even now, I can still barely wrap my head around that,.."
___

And you clearly aren't. So with my scare done, I should be on my way! Toodles!

-About to hover away-

___

Several traitorous Decepticons and a Unicron cultist are onboard Unciron's old ship and they've upgraded their armor and technology!
___

-So he may not have been all in on the Decepticon cause to begin with...-
___

-The Dig-Dug theme starts playing as the player character, Taizo, starts digging a tunnel down to the middle of the screen-
Lily: "But I still think we're finally up to something!"
---
Sayori: "...What was that?"
Monika: "A bad prank..."
---
-It was Lockdown's, but otherwise...-
-She heard various Decepticons reacting with a loud "WHAT?!" at that... Most shockingly of all, that included Shockwave, someone that otherwise always remained emotionless given his proggraming-
-So for once, for him to display any sort of anxiousness...-
Shockwave: "They have to be elminated! NOW! Everyone has to mobilize!"
Soundwave: "There shall be no remains lef, not of that... Thing"
---
-It's what allowed him to blow up stuff the most-
---
Amy: "Aw, he looks kinda cute!"
Camilla: "The purse shall be mine~"

-there are actually two; they just did the RPS early-
---
// Goldie would be happeh :V

Palu: "It sure seemed like it, huh..."
---
Palutena: "Okay, that's sweet of him but what will it take for you to prove I'm her? Maybe some living carrots?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "...Why are you a Ripper?"
Medb: "Oh well, good luck~"

-Even if it was, it says something that Medb didn't get mad or act childish at losing against Camilla-
---
//I'm aware :V
-And now, the barghest found herself panting in a mix of exhaustion and anxiousness because of the sudden change-
Morrigan: "Awwww, I wanted to beat her as she was"
Meltlilith: "Well, she still looks menacing"
-And she's groaning-
---
Miss Athena: "Why would Lady Palutena invade his privacy? Huh?!"
Monika: "I can... Think of a few reasons"
---
Jack: "Uh..."
Martha: "She had a rough life!" -someone had to help the kid, and to be fair, the scars on her face make it believable-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well so this is funny, remember that Lindy and Palutena have the same Japanese vooce actress?

I meant to reply to this yesterday and even quoted it so I wouldn't forget, but it was so late at that point that I forgot anyway lmao

She seems to voice a lot of leading authority figures/Big Goods. Still an amazing coincidence that all three of them have the same Japanese VA lol

Lily: "But I still think we're finally up to something!"
---
Sayori: "...What was that?"
Monika: "A bad prank..."
---
-It was Lockdown's, but otherwise...-
-She heard various Decepticons reacting with a loud "WHAT?!" at that... Most shockingly of all, that included Shockwave, someone that otherwise always remained emotionless given his proggraming-
-So for once, for him to display any sort of anxiousness...-
Shockwave: "They have to be elminated! NOW! Everyone has to mobilize!"
Soundwave: "There shall be no remains lef, not of that... Thing"
---
-It's what allowed him to blow up stuff the most-
---
Amy: "Aw, he looks kinda cute!"
Star: "You're right, this is a clue to where my magic talents are and why my magic levels are so high! This is a good start!"
___

More like a hilarious one!
___

-I originally wrote Lockdown's name there, but the draft didn't save. I was gonna have her mention both Lockdown and Unicron, so I guess I forgot the former when I shortened her dialogue...-

We're not certain how they got a hold of some of Unicron's energy. But it doesn't matter! All that matters is that they're destroyed!
___

-So he's mostly just a mercenary and a Blood Knight- :V
___

Mabel: "I know, right? Even the enemies look cute! But don't let that fool you, both types kill in one hit. Oh, and the dragon one can breath fire!"

-indeed it does-

-they're a family-
---
-right as Alear was about to strike with her palm-
---
-the Pikachu finally realized Phosphora was just messing with Undyne :V-

Phosphora: :p
-She says anything in response to them?-
___

-Which Mabel blocked with the lance-

-Or, well at least tried. She's a bit stronger than Dipper physically, but Alear herself seems to be extremely physically even compared to the three Emblems Dipper just sparred with-
___

-Resulting in the Pikachu smiling at Undyne as well, about to laugh-

Were you just making a freaking joke?!

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

---

Taiga: "Aha! I knew you'd agree~" -pats lion-

-And he seems to pull quite plenty of ingredients for it, yet nothing out of place thankfully-

-The mutation continued very quick, Koyanskaya could now just be described as... A thing, at best she could be called a chimera that sprouted multiple limbs from all her sides, with the only distinguishable thing about her being a human cleavage, neck and head covered by hair, that even then has multiple horns and antlers, as well as the various tails on her back flowing with so much energy of the Grid-

---
-Thus the group goes-
-And Alphys is looking forward to helping the Bidoof attain more knowledge, being the nerd that she is-

-The wind gusts were becoming strong enough to push Scáthach back unless she used a spell or weapon to ground herself-

(Isn't that a little extreme...? Most Pokemon don't even know how to cook, let alone younger ones like us...)

___

-Aside from the hallway leading to some office rooms that collapsed on the Servant group before (I mixed up where that hallway was in the level, so my bad for the continuity error there) the next part of the facility contains doors to only two more rooms: the "Hellgate Source" and the Spirit Seal Chamber-
-trying to regain composure to rejoin the fight....-

-the Wendigomon gets ready to attack again with Howling Crusher, sending more shockwaves at the mech-

-currently looking for an access point to travel to....-

And then that-a pizza turned out to be a machine piloted by my-a archnemesis Pizzahead....
-he seethes with anger over thinking of Pizzahead's mocking smile and laugh-

-is more serious now....-

-watching intently....-

-and chances are he'd just eat the food instead of cooking-

-he doesn't seem to be the Arthur type :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-While the battles against Koyanskaya and Spamton were going on, Kiara and Kama were fighting alongside one another in the fortress. The two halves of the Beast of Desires, while snarking all the time, had quite the good synergy with each other-

-However, they didn't notice one of the Sentries managed to escape their field of vision, and so happened to be aiming at them now, hoping to at least do some damage to them-

-However, the Sentry soon gasped as she felt a profound pain right inside herself, only to look down in horror as she saw a hand impaling her. What's more... It seemed to be corroding her surrounding flesh, and it expanded to the rest of her body. Fast. Looking behind herself before she died, she saw the person who the hand belonged to, coldly smirking at her-

1713634191065.png

Lilithmon: "You are not ruining my food"

-The Demon Lord of Lust took out her hand, and watched as the Sentry fell limp, dying as her body corroded-

-With the deal done, another woman walked in from the shadows, who Lilithmon expressed no surprise at from her presence, as the woman proceeded to bow in respect-

1713633997743.png

???: "Excuse me to intrude, Lady Lilithmon"

Lilithmon: "You may speak, Arukenimon"

Arukenimon: "I was wondering why did you deal with that human, you've said that those supposed Beasts are at your strongest level, correct?"

Lilithmon: "Correct, however, I can't even allow the tiniest of wounds or burns to harm them. After all, their looks are perfect as they are, and one imperfection could decrease my food consumption"

Arukenimon: "Very well, splendid way of thinking, Lady Lilithmon"

Lilithmon: "Of course. Now then, have you and your minions dealt with the rest of those humans that remained loyal to this 'Alliance' and didn't rebel?"

Arukenimon: "Of course. Most males and even some females were allured by my appearance, not knowing what would happen to them"

Lilithmon: "I've taught you well, I take it you ate a good meal"

Arukenimon: -Chuckle- "Quite, I made sure to keep the most exquisite ones for myself. They weren't a disappointment~"

Lilithmon: "Good to hear. Remember to remain hidden though, it's only thanks to Kuzuhamon that you and the others remain undetected, and I heard her complain you stare at some of the Chaldeans a little too much"

Arukenimon: "My apologies, I have attempted to control my impulses"

Lilithmon: "You should, one wrong move, and you would be pierced everywhere..."

-At that moment, another woman appeared, this one with the appearance of a Shinto priestess, who also bowed in respect besides Arukenimon-

1713640096526.png

Lilithmon: "And as humans say, speak of the devil. What you came for, Kuzuhamon?"

Kuzuhamon: "Lilithmon-sama, a digital rift has open from which a Wendigomon has come from"

Lilithmon: "Oh, that so? Hmmm, what a bother..."

Arukenimon: "Well, sounds appetizing on the least"

Kuzuhamon: "What shall be done about it?"

Lilithmon: "Just let it be. I am well aware of the danger that race possesses for a Champion level. However, I believe these people would still be able to handle it"

Kuzuhamon: "Are you certain, Lilithmon-sama?"

Lilithmon: "You should have seen them on the while you've snuck the others around, plus they're now assisted by a race of mechanical behemoths, and other unorthodox but strong and talented creatures. So long it doesn't gets near my food, it would do nicely..." -staring once again at Kiara holding some of the puppets with arms she protruded from the ground for Kama to annihilate with her vajra- "...Soon. For now, hide yourselves, and make sure Witchmon and Rosemon remain in-line"

Arukenimon/Kuzuhamon: "As you command" -both of them returned to the shadows, while the Demon Lord of Lust turned to watch over the fight to make sure her batteries would remain unharmed-

Lilithmon: "Soon"

___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Same ole' Artemis...-
___

___

-Veyle was outright TERRIFIED-

Veyle: "Not even he was this bad..." :urg:

Viridi: To think I was planning on joining sides with her... I can see that this would have been a mistake. "I am so tempted to Reset Bomb this place..."

Max Brass: "Sounds like a plan."
---
Byleth: "The food here's great, Yang." :)

Shez: -taking mental notes-
---
Blake: "They really are..."

Kamui: How cute.
---
Kanna: -saw that- "ABBY!" -trying to get up-
---
Ruby: "Agreed."

Nora: "...Yo, Liz?"
-trying to regain composure to rejoin the fight....-

-the Wendigomon gets ready to attack again with Howling Crusher, sending more shockwaves at the mech-

-currently looking for an access point to travel to....-

And then that-a pizza turned out to be a machine piloted by my-a archnemesis Pizzahead....
-he seethes with anger over thinking of Pizzahead's mocking smile and laugh-

-is more serious now....-
Koyanskaya: -Giggling- "Seems hiring that salesman paid off, I'm going to thank him later" -she means it, Koyanskaya's sole redeemable trait is that she holds her end of the bargain, but that's NOTHING compared to the irredeemable creature she is-
Jeanne: "You... You have become anything but natural!"
Grimlock: "Somehow, worse than Shockwave..."

Nanoha: "...I hope it really can be reasoned with. I don't know what is it, but it feels like there's a really sad voice coming form it..."

-From the looks of it, that was finally providing some visible damage to the serpental Zord, at last, making the pilot draw their attention on them now-
---
Guifei: "What did Yuuyuu tell you~? You'd adore this~"
---
Artemis: "Awwww~ Look at the way they fly~!"
---
-Toon Link did damage, and Illya was about to shoot at the green-cladded person too, but he was about to use Abby as a human shield!-

Tiki: "Someone named Pizzahead?"
---
Elizabeth: "...Nothing, really..."
Mordred: "So, the one that might lead to one of the worst places, or some chamber..."
I meant to reply to this yesterday and even quoted it so I wouldn't forget, but it was so late at that point that I forgot anyway lmao

She seems to voice a lot of leading authority figures/Big Goods. Still an amazing coincidence that all three of them have the same Japanese VA lol

Star: "You're right, this is a clue to where my magic talents are and why my magic levels are so high! This is a good start!"
___

More like a hilarious one!
___

-I originally wrote Lockdown's name there, but the draft didn't save. I was gonna have her mention both Lockdown and Unicron, so I guess I forgot the former when I shortened her dialogue...-

We're not certain how they got a hold of some of Unicron's energy. But it doesn't matter! All that matters is that they're destroyed!
___

-So he's mostly just a mercenary and a Blood Knight- :V
___

Mabel: "I know, right? Even the enemies look cute! But don't let that fool you, both types kill in one hit. Oh, and the dragon one can breath fire!"
Neato. Funnily enough she is mostly known for voicing Sailor Mercury, who is the shy smart girl.

Lily: "Now that is the Star I know!"
---
Natsuki: "I need to throw a rock at him"
---
Huh, weird.

Shockwave: "Everyone will be mobilizing, I will make sure of that"
Soundwave: "Commencing message"
-It wasn't any late for ALL Decepticons aboard the Nemesis to go out instantly-
-The Seekers, the ones with beast modes, the cars, ALL OF THEM, even Knock-Out who under no means would want to get his paintjob ruined went-
-They were well-aware of the disaster that involved having Unicron in any shape or form, even post-mortem-
---
-Well the latter definitely- :V
---
Chrono: "So that means it has further reach?"

-watching intently....-

-and chances are he'd just eat the food instead of cooking-

-he doesn't seem to be the Arthur type :V-
-She gonna show her her favorite shows-
-She used a copy of Gáe Bolg to impale on the ground and keep herself in place-

Artoria: "...Could he even cook?"
Mordred: "Well, uh... Dunno! But something must be done!"

-Nope, despite being a thief that's dishonorable otherwise, cooking is a matter he takes seriously-
Kaito: "And this here, and this there... Almost done"

Last edited:
Top Bottom