• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Heheheh, you know I'm awesome~ I will have to admit... She is a powerful warrior, no one will ever deny such..." It's even frustrating at times.
---
Merlin: "But you still got views, right?"
Magi☆Mari: "AND THEY WERE DROPPING LIKE FLIES"
-The barghest attempted to munch Palutena, though Morrigan drill-kicked the demonic beast to the side!-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
LOL
Martha: "...I don't know any of these"
Camilla: "It's no wonder my niece has grown so much under her tutoring..."
---
Palutena: "What a shame. Oh, I know what will save your next stream. More ladies!" :p
---
Byleth: I really should start teaching again...
---
-Tiki will show her?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "It's no wonder my niece has grown so much under her tutoring..."
---
Palutena: "What a shame. Oh, I know what will save your next stream. More ladies!" :p
---
Byleth: I really should start teaching again...
---
-Tiki will show her?-
Medb: "Right... But back to us, please?"
---
Magi☆Mari: "I am listening..."
---
-Perhaps, she has other teachers to do it alongside with-
---
-Indeed, pointing at what each game is-
Tiki: "That's a RPG"
Martha: "...."
Tiki: "Role-playing game"
Martha: "......."
Tiki: "So it's about the playable characters taking each a different role in combat"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Someone has to keep a bit of your chaos in check" :p
---
-Oooooooh boy-
Sayori: "Oh, hey everyone~!"
Yuri/Monika: "........."
Natsuki: "...Hey"
---
Mixmaster: "With all pleasure, heheheh" -Steeljaw tried to run off, but the others circled arounf him in their alt modes-
---
Bumblebee: "It's just how we call our souls, Sparks. Doesn't means we can control electricity"
---
-Indeed, resigning himself to do so...-
Star: "...Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!" :glare:
___

-...At least Natsuki seems to be getting along with Monika somewhat better now?-
___

-The former Decepticon's got nowhere to run...-
___

Pichu: "(Oh...Ohhhhhh, I get it! It's like just another word for Souls!)" :b:

Squirtle: "(...Eh, close enough.)" :p
___

-It would turn out that the food is pretty darn good- :p

-and he's fine with sharing that food because he knows Kanna well enough to know that's what she'd do anyway-
---
Edelgard: "This is your first time Engaging, I take it?"
---
Phosphora: "It's where all the good stuff about a robot is. So yeah, I guess I could say it's like the brain." :p
-Which is eat way more serving of different foods in one sittinhg than any human can- :V
___

Dipper: "In an actual battle, yes. Mabel and I used both used the ability as a test when Alear introduced us to Erika and Ephraim."
___

Girafarig: "(You can look into robots' brains?!)" :surprised:

-She can tell Girafarig is a bit younger than the Pikachu and Squirtle here-

-so where we dropping, lads? :V-

-slippery little croc managing to snag some more food while avoiding Mordred-

Eh, he gets into his modes sometimes where he just doesn't want to deal with people. :p

-I'm tempted to have Tsukaimon meet the Demon Lord-

//The less I talk about how I handled Metal Sonic and Nemesis as enemies the better....same with how I "handled" Millenniummon, which I'm hoping to at least rectify later....
-Right now Burrito would hear some noises of combat going on given they're close to the training room-

Cú: "Oi, that fish was mine!"
Elizabeth: "Huh?! Where did my cupcakes go?!"
Semiramis: "GIMME MY CHOCOLATE BACK!"

-It wouldn't end pretty but then again I'm sure that's the point- :p
//Honestly, nice to see I'm not the only one feeling like that
We're about to enter the training grounds. I know you want to both meet more people and train to be a strong fighter, so I-I thought here might be a good first room to introduce you too. J-Just please be careful!

-Now Rockruff, Jigglypuff and Rapidash are all chasing Totodile as well for stealing from their respective Trainers (or best friend in Semiramis' case)- :V

// Believe us, you're definitely not lol

-if Mash Engaged with Ike, she would find herself unable to dodge any attacks... but her natural tankiness as a Shielder combined with Ike's ability to halve any damage while Engaged meant even the strongest stuff Koyanskaya threw out so far was inconsequential to her-

Alear: "I had a feeling pairing you up with Ike was a good call." :)

Veyle: "Focus on the fight, Big Sister!"

Alear: "Oh, my apologies..." -cracks her knuckles- "Is anyone good enough to launch me towards her?-

-and all Coyle could do was stare at Jenny, her body out of her control-

// Thinking the Spamton thing should be its own thing, honestly. Also thinking of where to put Shez and Byleth but honestly? They might just be looking for the Servants who want to rebel against the Alliance so....

Ingrid: -stayed in Coyle's room, using camera footage to spot any Servant who is not a part of Chaldea- Perhaps I should give a call to Pele...
---
Shez: "Hey, good eating leads to good strength. I know I was a lot more sluggish when I had to rely on whatever scraps I could find rather than having a whole kitchen to mess around in."
---
Kamui: "It shows how much we needed this vacation." :) "...Anyway, I'll go see if I can thank the others for their assistance."
---
-Azura also joined in the battle, still as a child, holding talismans on her hand-

-and those talismans would create bubbles that can explode and deal damage-

-Tiki was familiar enough with the Order of Heroes shenanigans to realize there was something odd about these talismans?-
---
Jaune: "We should stick together this time. Having Ruby has a scout feels much safer since she has an easy way to get out of trouble and back to us."
-Making it so Mash went to get Koyanskaya's attacks aimed at her to protect others, while she shot lightning at Dipper-
Koyanskaya: "How long can you keep this going?!" -got face kickec by Grimlock, who made her stumble down, the dinosaur Autobot falling on her face and for once dropping his act of low intelligence-
Grimlock: "You're nothing but a bully who loses control when desperate, and who seeks validity over something no one's at fault for. The most pathetic of all"
Koyanskaya: "........................"

//Perhaps, and also, that makes some sense
-Nanoha and Hayate didn't hesitate to start doing shots now while Fate attempted to fly to the strings-

Charlotte: "This is bad! How do we get there?!"
Gareth: "Can't we tell the Cybertronians?"
---
-Draco just crosses her arms, scoffs and waits-
---
Jeanne: "Please do, I'll see if the former hostages are okay"
---
-Now you see, Tiki would... But she's outside the mansion, meaning that she can't see them right now-
Alisa: "Get away from us, now!"
Suzuka: "P-Please..."

Tiki: Weird, but better not take any chances -breathed a fireball!-
---
Atalanta: -At Gengar- "Thank you for doing this..."
Rin: "I concur, she has it the best to come back!"
-Peppino be like-

-I forgot to have Fish do something, so I guess he tossed dumbbells at some boulders to smash them to bits before they make contact with others-

-Gengar keeps trying to calm the Doll down; he may look scary but he's quite a nice guy in general unless you do something to get him after you-
Dipper: "...Huh, that was oddly articulate of Grimlock. Not only that, but it also a very in-depth and accurate description of Koyanskaya..." (Is he faking the whole "big strong semi-uningellient dinosaur warrior" thing?)

DAMN! Talk a roast! :p

...After all you did just try and go on some mad quest for power...Was it worth it?

(Maybe, I just thought the main point of moving Spamton fight was to have less segments to write stuff for.)

-And Spamton GIGA opened the fight by sending a series of miniature Spamton heads at them, all surrounded by circular spinning barriers with only a small opening through which the mini-Spamton heads can be shot at and destroyed-

I Will Try To Contact Them But If They Do Not Arrive Soonish I Will Try To Distract Zedd. I Am Very Good At Intentionally Annoying People And Pissing Zedd In Particular Off
___

-Until her food arrives a few minutes later-
___

-The hostages turn out to be unharmed, fortunately, and in fact most are celebrating and cheering for them...Except for a few who are still scared out of their wits from the whole attack. Jeanne will definitely need to make sure they're aware that there's no more Space Pirates in sight-

-Speaking of, how are Ata and Blake around the same time?-
___

-So did the shots Tetra fired at the Specimen targeting Mary and the Aces' friends land or...?-

-The puppet, AKA Specimen 6, is instantly launched about a mile away by the shotgun blast-

-It wasn't destroyed, but Peppino effectively took it out of the fight just as quickly as it arrived-
___

Amethyst: "Mind leading the way for now, Ruby?"

-The Doll is gradually cheered up, but it's aura doesn't quite reach full energy again-

-Nonetheless, is in a happier mood again and is strong enough to ward off Frenzies and other hostile spirits-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Right... But back to us, please?"
---
Magi☆Mari: "I am listening..."
---
-Perhaps, she has other teachers to do it alongside with-
---
-Indeed, pointing at what each game is-
Tiki: "That's a RPG"
Martha: "...."
Tiki: "Role-playing game"
Martha: "......."
Tiki: "So it's about the playable characters taking each a different role in combat"
Camilla: "What about us~?" -means it platonically, obviously, and knows Medb can tell-
---
Palutena: "Turn Merlin into a girl~" :p
---
-Scathach, Qrow... who else?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Why does that sound familiar?"

-Which is eat way more serving of different foods in one sittinhg than any human can- :V
___

Dipper: "In an actual battle, yes. Mabel and I used both used the ability as a test when Alear introduced us to Erika and Ephraim."
___

Girafarig: "(You can look into robots' brains?!)" :surprised:

-She can tell Girafarig is a bit younger than the Pikachu and Squirtle here-
-she still shares her food despite that because she's sweet :3-
---
Edelgard: "Against Alear? She must have held back..."
---
Phosphora: "I'm a total tech nerd, so yeah, I can." :p

-I forgot to have Fish do something, so I guess he tossed dumbbells at some boulders to smash them to bits before they make contact with others-

-Gengar keeps trying to calm the Doll down; he may look scary but he's quite a nice guy in general unless you do something to get him after you-
-Making it so Mash went to get Koyanskaya's attacks aimed at her to protect others, while she shot lightning at Dipper-
Koyanskaya: "How long can you keep this going?!" -got face kickec by Grimlock, who made her stumble down, the dinosaur Autobot falling on her face and for once dropping his act of low intelligence-
Grimlock: "You're nothing but a bully who loses control when desperate, and who seeks validity over something no one's at fault for. The most pathetic of all"

//Perhaps, and also, that makes some sense
-Nanoha and Hayate didn't hesitate to start doing shots now while Fate attempted to fly to the strings-

Charlotte: "This is bad! How do we get there?!"
Gareth: "Can't we tell the Cybertronians?"
---
-Draco just crosses her arms, scoffs and waits-
---
Jeanne: "Please do, I'll see if the former hostages are okay"
---
-Now you see, Tiki would... But she's outside the mansion, meaning that she can't see them right now-

---
Dipper: "...Huh, that was oddly articulate of Grimlock. Not only that, but it also a very in-depth and accurate description of Koyanskaya..." (Is he faking the whole "big strong semi-uningellient dinosaur warrior" thing?)

...After all you did just try and go on some mad quest for power...Was it worth it?

(Maybe, I just thought the main point of moving Spamton fight was to have less segments to write stuff for.)

-And Spamton GIGA opened the fight by sending a series of miniature Spamton heads at them, all surrounded by circular spinning barriers with only a small opening through which the mini-Spamton heads can be shot at and destroyed-

I Will Try To Contact Them But If They Do Not Arrive Soonish I Will Try To Distract Zedd. I Am Very Good At Intentionally Annoying People And Pissing Zedd In Particular Off
___

___

-The hostages turn out to be unharmed, fortunately, and in fact most are celebrating and cheering for them...Except for a few who are still scared out of their wits from the whole attack. Jeanne will definitely need to make sure they're aware that there's no more Space Pirates in sight-

___

-So did the shots Tetra fired at the Specimen targeting Mary and the Aces' friends land or...?-

-The puppet, AKA Specimen 6, is instantly launched about a mile away by the shotgun blast-

-It wasn't destroyed, but Peppino effectively took it out of the fight just as quickly as it arrived-
___

-The Doll is gradually cheered up, but it's aura doesn't quite reach full energy again-

-Nonetheless, is in a happier mood again and is strong enough to ward off Frenzies and other hostile spirits-
Viridi: "Yikes! That dealt more damage than a Reset Bomb." :laugh:

Dr. Coyle: "I only have... one regret..."

(and now one of the segments is gigantic and has four parts all to itself)
---
-and the food looked so good!-
---
Blake: "I can't believe we did it..."
---
-I imagine some good damage was dealt by both the shots and the bubbles-
---
Ruby: "I know my strengths. I can do that!"

-Ren tries to calm down the doll with his Semblance-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!" :glare:
___

-...At least Natsuki seems to be getting along with Monika somewhat better now?-
___

-The former Decepticon's got nowhere to run...-
___

Pichu: "(Oh...Ohhhhhh, I get it! It's like just another word for Souls!)" :b:

Squirtle: "(...Eh, close enough.)" :p
___

-It would turn out that the food is pretty darn good- :p
Lily: -Chuckle- "Sorry, had to indulge a bit" :p
---
-...Little bit...-
Monika: "I... Kinda was just walking by"
Natsuki: "...Yeah, I see that's the case"
Yuri: "Hmph..."
Sayori: "Please don't fight..."
---
-Allowing Aquamarine to trap him too!-
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, you got it right!"
---
Chrono: "..." -so he'd keep eating instantly-
Camilla: "What about us~?" -means it platonically, obviously, and knows Medb can tell-
---
Palutena: "Turn Merlin into a girl~" :p
---
-Scathach, Qrow... who else?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Why does that sound familiar?"
Medb: "Let's go to that place I told you about~" -they're going to a MALL-
---
Merlin: "Maybe not"
Magi☆Mari: "Maybe I'll consider it"
---
-I guess there's Merlin?-
---
Tiki: "I can see the relation" :p "They don't tend to be multiplayer though"
Martha: "Ah"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Let's go to that place I told you about~" -they're going to a MALL-
---
Merlin: "Maybe not"
Magi☆Mari: "Maybe I'll consider it"
---
-I guess there's Merlin?-
---
Tiki: "I can see the relation" :p "They don't tend to be multiplayer though"
Martha: "Ah"
-SHOPPING TIME!-
---
Palutena: :chuckle:
---
-technically true...-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Let's play something else then?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Chuckle- "Sorry, had to indulge a bit" :p
---
-...Little bit...-
---
-Allowing Aquamarine to trap him too!-
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, you got it right!"
---
Chrono: "..." -so he'd keep eating instantly-
Star: "Well, I guess I've casted a few wrong spells or spells that went rogue or out of my control before...But I'm THAT irresponsible or destructive with my magic anymore!" :lol:
___

-...Maybe they should just pass each other by and continue about their days now-
___

-Which she instantly does-

You've caused us more than enough trouble...

___

Pikachu: "(I didn't know that robots had Souls...That's incredible!)" :b:
___

Mabel: "It's good, right?" -Eating some french fries and a sandwich-

-she still shares her food despite that because she's sweet :3-
---
Edelgard: "Against Alear? She must have held back..."
---
Phosphora: "I'm a total tech nerd, so yeah, I can." :p
-Or at least considerate since she also wants to learn how to cook to avoid causing more work for the kitchen staff, something even Kamui hasn't taken into consideration- :V
___

Dipper: "...I meant that we just used the Engage ability as a test and didn't actually use it in combat yet." -Said rather bluntly-
___

Girafarig: "(A tech nerd?)"

Pikachu: "(I think that means she's an expert on technology or something...)"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-SHOPPING TIME!-
---
Palutena: :chuckle:
---
-technically true...-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Let's play something else then?"
-FRICK YEAH-
-As for how much money they have for that... Yes-
---
-THE BARGHEST THEN CLAWED PITTOO-
---
-Er, who else fits the teaching role...?-
---
Tiki: "There's still many games"
Martha: "Hmmm..." -pulls another-
Tiki: "Oh, a sports game"
Star: "Well, I guess I've casted a few wrong spells or spells that went rogue or out of my control before...But I'm THAT irresponsible or destructive with my magic anymore!" :lol:
___

-...Maybe they should just pass each other by and continue about their days now-
___

-Which she instantly does-

You've caused us more than enough trouble...

___

Pikachu: "(I didn't know that robots had Souls...That's incredible!)" :b:
___

Mabel: "It's good, right?" -Eating some french fries and a sandwich-
Lily: "You have grown up, and mistakes are part of that"
---
-Yeah, that's the silent agreement-
---
Steeljaw: "I have plenty of questions about who you are though..."
---
Bumblebee: "Now you know some do. Neat, huh?"
---
Chrono: "...It's efficient"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Or at least considerate since she also wants to learn how to cook to avoid causing more work for the kitchen staff, something even Kamui hasn't taken into consideration- :V
___

Dipper: "...I meant that we just used the Engage ability as a test and didn't actually use it in combat yet." -Said rather bluntly-
___

Girafarig: "(A tech nerd?)"

Pikachu: "(I think that means she's an expert on technology or something...)"
-it's not that Kamui isn't considerate, it's that she is terrible at cooking...-
---
Dimitri: "Oh, my apologies for misunderstanding."

Edelgard: "It was a good first attempt."
---
Phosphora: "Exactly! You people are pretty bright!"

-FRICK YEAH-
-As for how much money they have for that... Yes-
---
-THE BARGHEST THEN CLAWED PITTOO-
---
-Er, who else fits the teaching role...?-
---
Tiki: "There's still many games"
Martha: "Hmmm..." -pulls another-
Tiki: "Oh, a sports game"
-the best kind of budget-
---
-who tries to block with Orbitars but the Barghest claws through it so he's sent flying-
---
-dunno lol-
---
Emblem Tiki: "That sounds fun." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You have grown up, and mistakes are part of that"
---
-Yeah, that's the silent agreement-
---
Steeljaw: "I have plenty of questions about who you are though..."
---
Bumblebee: "Now you know some do. Neat, huh?"
---
Chrono: "...It's efficient"
Star: "..." -Sigh- "True that..."
___

-However, before the group can split up, they all found themselves surrounded by a purple glowing ring on the floor and seemingly being transported to a pocket dimension with a dark purple sky and a black abyss below the platform they're now standing on-

-If they didn't know any better, some of them might've initially thought Monika or the MC were responsible, but they're in the real world and neither of them possess such powers here-
___

That's none of your concern. And even if I did bother to explain why I'm here along with several Decepticons, we have far bigger priorities right now than entertaining a rogue agent's questions... -Peaking around the corner of a hallway, looking for any signs of the other ex-Decepticons-
___

Pikachu: "(I guess we're learning way more about other worlds out there than we already realized...)"

Squirtle: "(Why did you say you guys were called again?)"
___

Dipper: "Cafe food's not always good, but sometimes it's incredible." :p -Also eating his own sandwich-

-it's not that Kamui isn't considerate, it's that she is terrible at cooking...-
---
Dimitri: "Oh, my apologies for misunderstanding."

Edelgard: "It was a good first attempt."
---
Phosphora: "Exactly! You people are pretty bright!"
-If that's been established before, I honestly forgot it-

-But it nonetheless explains why, if no one else, Shiou is still willing to cook a few extra meals for her...At least a few-
___

Dipper: "...Thanks. I hope I can do better." :)

-I was gonna make a joke about how Dipper was hit by an arrow by having him bluntly point out that he's losing blood and needs medical attention, but he's been talking to the Emblems long enough by now that it'd make more sense for him to just be healed by one of the healers during the conversation instead of Dipper not asking for medical help sooner or the Emblems somehow not noticing the severity of the wound- :V

___

Pikachu: "(Well, we've been here for at least a month. We've been hearing people use and explain words Pokemon aren't as familiar with a lot.)"

Squirtle: "(Pretty sure there's more to being smart than just knowing a lot of different words.)" :p

Pikachu: "(I didn't say there wasn't, Squirtle....)" -Annoyed expression-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If that's been established before, I honestly forgot it-

-But it nonetheless explains why, if no one else, Shiou is still willing to cook a few extra meals for her...At least a few-
___

Dipper: "...Thanks. I hope I can do better." :)

-I was gonna make a joke about how Dipper was hit by an arrow by having him bluntly point out that he's losing blood and needs medical attention, but he's been talking to the Emblems long enough by now that it'd make more sense for him to just be healed by one of the healers during the conversation instead of Dipper not asking for medical help sooner or the Emblems somehow not noticing the severity of the wound- :V

___

Pikachu: "(Well, we've been here for at least a month. We've been hearing people use and explain words Pokemon aren't as familiar with a lot.)"

Squirtle: "(Pretty sure there's more to being smart than just knowing a lot of different words.)" :p

Pikachu: "(I didn't say there wasn't, Squirtle....)" -Annoyed expression-
-it's a meta joke on FE Avatars; every single one of them before Byleth is notably atrocious at cooking-

-but anyway, what was this about?-
---
Edelgard: "With enough practice, you may."

-or it just follows video game logic due to Emblems already having a lot of RPG logic and therefore the arrow just vanished and the strike was not fatal :V-
---
Phosphy: :laugh:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Sorry for the delay, was dealing with **** in the other thread, and I'm kinda in a foul mood now, so I'm just going to make one last post for the evening.

-Right now Burrito would hear some noises of combat going on given they're close to the training room-

Cú: "Oi, that fish was mine!"
Elizabeth: "Huh?! Where did my cupcakes go?!"
Semiramis: "GIMME MY CHOCOLATE BACK!"

-Alas, Taiga saw it coming, and prepared a strike!-

Natsuki: "I guess you could say that"
Kaito: "So, what are the news about?"
Luvia: "We'll necessitate you to share this room"

Mirei: "Observation is key in this case" -shiny anime glasses adjusting-

-It wouldn't end pretty but then again I'm sure that's the point- :p
//Honestly, nice to see I'm not the only one feeling like that

-Oooooooh boy-
Sayori: "Oh, hey everyone~!"
Yuri/Monika: "........."
Natsuki: "...Hey"

Koyanskaya: "How long can you keep this going?!" -got face kicked by Grimlock, who made her stumble down, the dinosaur Autobot falling on her face and for once dropping his act of low intelligence-

---

We're about to enter the training grounds. I know you want to both meet more people and train to be a strong fighter, so I-I thought here might be a good first room to introduce you too. J-Just please be careful!

-Now Rockruff, Jigglypuff and Rapidash are all chasing Totodile as well for stealing from their respective Trainers (or best friend in Semiramis' case)- :V

___

---

-...Little bit...-
[Oh? So it's safe to go in?]
-she peers inside-

-Kirby and Dedede would be proud at Totodile's Gourmet Race skills :V-

-he tries to block with his claws!-

-smirk-
Hope you don't mind the cold.

-and so I think this scene is over for now-

//Trust me, there are many characters I'm not proud of how I handled. It happens to all of us. :p

-I'm assuming this is before the IceDevimon incident, correct?-

-as amusing it would be, Fish doesn't suddenly speak fluently as well :V-
-instead he gives another mighty BREEEP as he does one of his bull charges but instead bucks up early to practically toss a wave of explosions at her-
-don't ask how one tosses an explosion-

-and so with a crazed look in his eye, he turns to face the other Specimen as to say "You're next."-

-he grins at having done a good deed-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's a meta joke on FE Avatars; every single one of them before Byleth is notably atrocious at cooking-

-but anyway, what was this about?-
---
Edelgard: "With enough practice, you may."

-or it just follows video game logic due to Emblems already having a lot of RPG logic and therefore the arrow just vanished and the strike was not fatal :V-
---
Phosphy: :laugh:
-...Goes to show how unfamiliar with FE I am since I had no clue about that. But having the avatars/protagonists not know how to cook as a running gag is amazing- :laugh:

-Most of the Remnant team and Winter wondering where the heck Chaldea gets it's insane of food supplies from- :V
___

Dipper: "Then I'll keep on training!" -Confident pose and expression-

-...I think that would work better lmao-
___

-The Pikachu is a bit grumpy, now-

Sorry for the delay, was dealing with **** in the other thread, and I'm kinda in a foul mood now, so I'm just going to make one last post for the evening.
Understood. I hope the rest of your evening goes alright, at least.

-I'm assuming this is before the IceDevimon incident, correct?-
-Either before or after, I suppose, but it definitely takes place at a separate time-

EDIT: Okay, reading this again, I'm not sure if you were asking about the other stuff for the Dokis or the Demon Lord thing Digi's doing.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-...Goes to show how unfamiliar with FE I am since I had no clue about that. But having the avatars/protagonists not know how to cook as a running gag is amazing- :laugh:

-Most of the Remnant team and Winter wondering where the heck Chaldea gets it's insane of food supplies from- :V
___

Dipper: "Then I'll keep on training!" -Confident pose and expression-

-...I think that would work better lmao-
___

-The Pikachu is a bit grumpy, now-
-Byleth and Shez are exceptions since cooking is an actual feature of their games, with the latter even being incapable of having a bad rating-
-as for Engage, anyone can be on cooking duty except Alear but it's never outright said if they're a bad cook or if it's just their primary retainer Vander never giving that task to them-

-oh right, the fooooood-
---
Edelgard: "Should we get Alear then?"
---
Phosphy: "Heheh. How cute." :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Either before or after, I suppose, but it definitely takes place at a separate time-

EDIT: Okay, reading this again, I'm not sure if you were asking about the other stuff for the Dokis or the Demon Lord thing Digi's doing.
Dokis.

Because being before or after would determine if IceDevimon is with them at that point in time or not since he kinda has to stay near Monika.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-the best kind of budget-
---
-who tries to block with Orbitars but the Barghest claws through it so he's sent flying-
---
-dunno lol-
---
Emblem Tiki: "That sounds fun." :)
-Good, so free to gooooo-
---
Lilith: "Geez, rude!" -SHE TRIED TO CUT WITH WINGS BUT SHE ALSO SENT FLYING-
---
-Point is, there's people- :V
---
Tiki: "Let's play then" :)
Martha: "Alright"
Star: "..." -Sigh- "True that..."
___

-However, before the group can split up, they all found themselves surrounded by a purple glowing ring on the floor and seemingly being transported to a pocket dimension with a dark purple sky and a black abyss below the platform they're now standing on-

-If they didn't know any better, some of them might've initially thought Monika or the MC were responsible, but they're in the real world and neither of them possess such powers here-
___

That's none of your concern. And even if I did bother to explain why I'm here along with several Decepticons, we have far bigger priorities right now than entertaining a rogue agent's questions... -Peaking around the corner of a hallway, looking for any signs of the other ex-Decepticons-
___

Pikachu: "(I guess we're learning way more about other worlds out there than we already realized...)"

Squirtle: "(Why did you say you guys were called again?)"
___

Dipper: "Cafe food's not always good, but sometimes it's incredible." :p -Also eating his own sandwich-
Lily: "Aw, I'm sorry if I sounded mean..."
---
Monika/Yuri/Natsuki/Sayori: ".............................................................What...?"
//Also yeah, what Goldie asked may be important
---
Steeljaw: "Well, I can say for certain you're better than Starscream already"
---
Bumblebee: "Cybertronians, though some others call us 'Transformers'"
---
Amy: "Of course, it depends who does it, glad we got to this one!" -noms-

-she peers inside-

-he tries to block with his claws!-

-smirk-
Hope you don't mind the cold.

-and so I think this scene is over for now-

//Trust me, there are many characters I'm not proud of how I handled. It happens to all of us. :p
//Understandable, we all have days like that
-She would hear what are small bursts-
Mash: "Oh, seems the ones inside have been at it for a bit"

-Indeed they would- :V
Mordred: "Get back here, you rascal!" -tried to get in front of him!-

-Succesful, but knocked him at a bit!-

Kaito: "Sounds like might be a fun one to have around" :p

-Fair enough with that-
//Seems the case with everyone indeed, heh :p

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

-instead he gives another mighty BREEEP as he does one of his bull charges but instead bucks up early to practically toss a wave of explosions at her-

-and so with a crazed look in his eye, he turns to face the other Specimen as to say "You're next."-

-Perhaps that's the case Dipper, but Grimlock returned to his more savage act by roaring and thus breathing fire over her face, blinding her, and making her take the explosion, severely damaging her hands as she tried to cover her face-

(Troo)
-Nanoha, Fate and Hayate, being used to having to fly through battlefields while there's enemy fire, would manage to get through those spots to evade the damage!-

Sitonai: "Good, we can't let that madman destroy this Earth and all of us along it!"
---
-Musashi was already drooling-
---
Atalanta: "It appears none are dead or critically injured..."
Jeanne: "Everyone, the threat is gone!"
---
-I assumed they did too, but that they wouldn't be the only ones attacking them!-
Miyu: "Mary!"
Nanoha: "Alisa-chan!"
Hayate: "Suzuka-chan!" -they shooting at them now too-

Tiki: "It seems I can count in you" :p
---
Arthur: "Anything you see, you can tell me"
-Atalanta would smile at that too-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Good, so free to gooooo-
---
Lilith: "Geez, rude!" -SHE TRIED TO CUT WITH WINGS BUT SHE ALSO SENT FLYING-
---
-Point is, there's people- :V
---
Tiki: "Let's play then" :)
Martha: "Alright"
-they're going to buy wonderful things-
---
Dark Pit: "Lilith! You okay?"
---
-yee, and she really wants to be one of those-
---
-PLAYING TIME-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dokis.

Because being before or after would determine if IceDevimon is with them at that point in time or not since he kinda has to stay near Monika.
Lily: "Aw, I'm sorry if I sounded mean..."
---
Monika/Yuri/Natsuki/Sayori: ".............................................................What...?"
//Also yeah, what Goldie asked may be important
---
Steeljaw: "Well, I can say for certain you're better than Starscream already"
---
Bumblebee: "Cybertronians, though some others call us 'Transformers'"
---
Amy: "Of course, it depends who does it, glad we got to this one!" -noms-
Star: "Nah, you're good. What you said just made me look back on how reckless and irresponsible I could be before...Heck, maybe I still can be sometimes."
___

// In that case, yeah, it'd take place some time before IceDevimon appeared, but after Monika saved Natsuki's life during the Christmas event. This one's not gonna be half as serious as the former, though. It's mostly just a certain antagonist playing a prank. :V

-And then seemingly materializing out of thin air, they get jumpscared by a gigantic purple ghost that Sayori, Yuri and Nestuki wouldn't have seen before, and Monika's only glimpsed or heard of:

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!

You poor Souls have really gotten yourselves into some trouble this time!
___

Starscream is dead. Shockwave and I both saw to that. Does that answer enough of your questions for now...? -Said with a tone that was coldly, deadly serious and threateningly-
___

Squirtle: "(...Darn it, even your names are cool!)" :surprised:

Pichu: "(Transformers...Oh, like how you can transform into cars!)"
___

Mabel: "So, we should probably plan out the rest of the day now! Ooh, maybe your guys' whole week off, too!"

-Byleth and Shez are exceptions since cooking is an actual feature of their games, with the latter even being incapable of having a bad rating-
-as for Engage, anyone can be on cooking duty except Alear but it's never outright said if they're a bad cook or if it's just their primary retainer Vander never giving that task to them-

-oh right, the fooooood-
---
Edelgard: "Should we get Alear then?"
---
Phosphy: "Heheh. How cute." :p
-So with two execeptions, the running gag continues on in a way. Also, that means Shez is technically a better chef that Byleth in some regards- :p

Penny: "Or, perhaps it is possible that some of the food is stored within Gil's vault?"
___

-Dipper simply affirmatively nods, still with a hopeful smile-
___

Squirtle: "(But yeah, most Pokemon are pretty smart.)" :p

-she peers inside-

-Fair enough with that-
It's safe, just so long as we don't step in front of any of the ongoing fights. :lol:

// I could list several other examples lol. I've definitely got a few other characters at least that I don't think I handled well.

---
---
---
---

-Perhaps that's the case Dipper, but Grimlock returned to his more savage act by roaring and thus breathing fire over her face, blinding her, and making her take the explosion, severely damaging her hands as she tried to cover her face-

(Troo)
-Nanoha, Fate and Hayate, being used to having to fly through battlefields while there's enemy fire, would manage to get through those spots to evade the damage!-

Sitonai: "Good, we can't let that madman destroy this Earth and all of us along it!"
---
---
---
-I assumed they did too, but that they wouldn't be the only ones attacking them!-

---

Face it, Koyanskaya! You're nothing but another twisted psychopath mad for power while blaming all the wrong parties for your own suffering! -Surrounds Koyanskaya with a series of water spear constructs, which gradually spin around circling in on her. If she's unable to dodge some of them, they deal damage on contact-

...What's that? -Suspeciting it'll be something spiteful and petty-

(That's also fair. Anyone else want to have any of their characters join the last Spamton fight? I might move this up otherwise since right now only some of Digi's characters and mine are there.)

-The same applies to Kris, who seems to be launching even more yellow magic bullets to destroy the mini-Spamton heads from his sword-

-Queen tries to send a distress signal to the Autobots via satellites-
___

-The others' meals had already arrived at this point, so they were already eating-
___

-While it's not like they haven't fought and defeated Space Pirates plenty of time before, their main concern here was saving the hostages and preventing any of the civilians from being hurt or worse, then afterwards preventing the leader of the band from stealing the gold. And miraculously, they managed to save all the civilians without any of them receiving serious harm, much like Atalanta herself just noted, as well as stop the Ki-hunter leader and recover the stolen gold-

-Despite the attack being sudden and the Silver Zebesians being a major problem as usual, they managed to save everyone without issue...-

-The villagers are a bit nervous, but that nervousness soon turns to relief once they look around and realize that Jeanne is correct-
___

-Are there any Specimens in particular? Such as a certain Kamen Rider?-

-Despite his concerns, Specimen 12 nonetheless rushes at Peppino again, as if having no regard for survival or self-preservation, and only tries to block the shotgun bullets with the huge blade of the scythe he carries-
___

-The Doll is unable to speak or alter her expression, which is that of a small smile, but Gengar, Ren and Atalanta can tell that the Doll would be smiling for real if she could-

Steven: "Alright. If anyone runs into any trouble on the way, Jaune and I have got shields to protect everyone!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

(Troo)

---
---
---

---
Face it, Koyanskaya! You're nothing but another twisted psychopath mad for power while blaming all the wrong parties for your own suffering! -Surrounds Koyanskaya with a series of water spear constructs, which gradually spin around circling in on her. If she's unable to dodge some of them, they deal damage on contact-

(That's also fair. Anyone else want to have any of their characters join the last Spamton fight? I might move this up otherwise since right now only some of Digi's characters and mine are there.)

-The same applies to Kris, who seems to be launching even more yellow magic bullets to destroy the mini-Spamton heads from his sword-

___

-The others' meals had already arrived at this point, so they were already eating-
___

-While it's not like they haven't fought and defeated Space Pirates plenty of time before, their main concern here was saving the hostages and preventing any of the civilians from being hurt or worse, then afterwards preventing the leader of the band from stealing the gold. And miraculously, they managed to save all the civilians without any of them receiving serious harm, much like Atalanta herself just noted, as well as stop the Ki-hunter leader and recover the stolen gold-

-Despite the attack being sudden and the Silver Zebesians being a major problem as usual, they managed to save everyone without issue...-

-The villagers are a bit nervous, but that nervousness soon turns to relief once they look around and realize that Jeanne is correct-
___

-Despite his concerns, Specimen 12 nonetheless rushes at Peppino again, as if having no regard for survival or self-preservation, and only tries to block the shotgun bullets with the huge blade of the scythe he carries-
___

-The Doll is unable to speak or alter her expression, which is that of a small smile, but Gengar, Ren and Atalanta can tell that the Doll would be smiling for real if she could-

Steven: "Alright. If anyone runs into any trouble on the way, Jaune and I have got shields to protect everyone!"
-Cragalanche is sent flying by Viridi to punch Koyanskaya's face-

Dr. Coyle: "KEEPING YOU ALIVE!" -tried to punch her but can't-

Ingrid: "Nuh-uh~ We can't have you on a bad behavior~"
---
Shez: "Yeah, this looks really good. Enjoy yourself, Coco~"
---
Blake: "Good work out there, Atalanta."
---
Azura: "I have them covered. You three focus on the ones approaching."
---
Ruby: "Got it! Let's go, team!"

-So with two execeptions, the running gag continues on in a way. Also, that means Shez is technically a better chef that Byleth in some regards- :p

Penny: "Or, perhaps it is possible that some of the food is stored within Gil's vault?"
___

-Dipper simply affirmatively nods, still with a hopeful smile-
___

Squirtle: "(But yeah, most Pokemon are pretty smart.)" :p
Weiss: "...Makes sense, but why would he keep food there?"
---
Edelgard: "Alright."

Claude: "Hey, Divine One! The kid wants a go with you!"

Alear: "What wonderful technologies..." -then heard Claude- "Huh?"
---
Phosphy: "I've noticed. You people aren't the first we've met." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Nah, you're good. What you said just made me look back on how reckless and irresponsible I could be before...Heck, maybe I still can be sometimes."
___

// In that case, yeah, it'd take place some time before IceDevimon appeared, but after Monika saved Natsuki's life during the Christmas event. This one's not gonna be half as serious as the former, though. It's mostly just a certain antagonist playing a prank. :V

-And then seemingly materializing out of thin air, they get jumpscared by a gigantic purple ghost that Sayori, Yuri and Nestuki wouldn't have seen before, and Monika's only glimpsed or heard of:

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!

You poor Souls have really gotten yourselves into some trouble this time!
___

Starscream is dead. Shockwave and I both saw to that. Does that answer enough of your questions for now...? -Said with a tone that was coldly, deadly serious and threateningly-
___

Squirtle: "(...Darn it, even your names are cool!)" :surprised:

Pichu: "(Transformers...Oh, like how you can transform into cars!)"
___

Mabel: "So, we should probably plan out the rest of the day now! Ooh, maybe your guys' whole week off, too!"
Lily: "Well, we are 15, but it's good you acknowledge your errors and learn!"
---
-Of course, they couldn't do more other than jump besides Monika-
Monika: "So you are the Snatcher"
---
Steeljaw: "Honestly you did the universe a favor with that"
---
Blitzwing: "Laaaame, I can turn into something much better"
Bumblebee: "They didn't ask"
---
Chrono: "...Can I still train?"
-they're going to buy wonderful things-
---
Dark Pit: "Lilith! You okay?"
---
-yee, and she really wants to be one of those-
---
-PLAYING TIME-
-Indeed, that's the idea-
-For example, they already have a comfy sofa in mind-
---
Lilith: "I've been worse..."
Merlin: "Yeah, that's why I'm crafting the limiter, I just need a certain someone to gimme a moment"
-Magi☆Mari is yelling many curses at him in the line-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
-ON TO PLAY ZII SPORTS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "...Makes sense, but why would he keep food there?"
---
Edelgard: "Alright."

Claude: "Hey, Divine One! The kid wants a go with you!"

Alear: "What wonderful technologies..." -then heard Claude- "Huh?"
---
Phosphy: "I've noticed. You people aren't the first we've met." :)
Penny: "I am not entirely certain myself how the vault works...Other than it somehow has almost every treasure known to exist there."
___

-I actually meant that Dipper would be taking a break from training, but since the arrow wound follows RPG logic, that also works- :V

Mabel: "I know, right?" :p -Then Claude- "Oh, hey again, everyone!" :b:
___

Pikachu: "(...You mean Pokemon or any species at all?)" :confused:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Well, we are 15, but it's good you acknowledge your errors and learn!"
---
-Of course, they couldn't do more other than jump besides Monika-
Monika: "So you are the Snatcher"
---
Steeljaw: "Honestly you did the universe a favor with that"
---
Blitzwing: "Laaaame, I can turn into something much better"
Bumblebee: "They didn't ask"
---
Chrono: "...Can I still train?"
Star: "I realized that a while back. I guess I just started o learn from my errors faster once Toffee came back and the existence of all magic was at stake..."
___

Ah, so you've heard of me! Then you'd know that I'm here to devour your Souls! All thanks to you four just so happening to step right into one of my magic traps!
___

Oh, that we're already well aware of! :p What an insolent creature, focusing more on building shrines to himself than progress and management...Such people are unsuited for leadership.
___

Pikachu: "(What Bumblebee said.)" :glare: -Still mad simply because his little sis is scared of him, even though that's barely even his fault-
___

Dipper: "Uhh, did your mother forbid you from that?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, that's the idea-
-For example, they already have a comfy sofa in mind-
---
Lilith: "I've been worse..."
Merlin: "Yeah, that's why I'm crafting the limiter, I just need a certain someone to gimme a moment"
-Magi☆Mari is yelling many curses at him in the line-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
-ON TO PLAY ZII SPORTS-
-oh, they live together? :V-
---
Palutena: "She sounds lovely to me." :p
---
Byleth: I really should start speaking to the Rulers more about this. -not realizing she technically has through Scathach-
---
-HELL YEAH, I LOVE TENNIS-

Penny: "I am not entirely certain myself how the vault works...Other than it somehow has almost every treasure known to exist there."
___

-I actually meant that Dipper would be taking a break from training, but since the arrow wound follows RPG logic, that also works- :V

Mabel: "I know, right?" :p -Then Claude- "Oh, hey again, everyone!" :b:
___

Pikachu: "(...You mean Pokemon or any species at all?)" :confused:
Jaune: "I find that hard to believe..."
---
-Dipper can always panic and say he wants a break first :V-

Alear: "Has he done well?"

Claude: "Better than I expected, honestly. He's a natural at this."
---
Phosphy: "Well, both are true but this time I mean Pokemon."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "I find that hard to believe..."
---
-Dipper can always panic and say he wants a break first :V-

Alear: "Has he done well?"

Claude: "Better than I expected, honestly. He's a natural at this."
---
Phosphy: "Well, both are true but this time I mean Pokemon."
(Even with everything else we've seen, a magic vault apparently having all the known treasures in the universe does sound kind of a stretch...)

___

-That's a very Dipper thing to do so long as the stakes aren't high or urgent- :V

Dipper: "I still didn't win, though..."
___

Squirtle: "(That I'm not surprised by.)" :p

Pikachu: "(It's actually why we're here! We wanted to make some new friends here, and a lot of us have been looking for Trainers as well!)"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I realized that a while back. I guess I just started o learn from my errors faster once Toffee came back and the existence of all magic was at stake..."
___

Ah, so you've heard of me! Then you'd know that I'm here to devour your Souls! All thanks to you four just so happening to step right into one of my magic traps!
___

Oh, that we're already well aware of! :p What an insolent creature, focusing more on building shrines to himself than progress and management...Such people are unsuited for leadership.
___

Pikachu: "(What Bumblebee said.)" :glare: -Still mad simply because his little sis is scared of him, even though that's barely even his fault-
___

Dipper: "Uhh, did your mother forbid you from that?"
Lily: "In a way, he forced you to grow up faster..."
---
Yuri: "Y-Y-Y-You will what?!"
Sayori: "But... We just got out the game..."
Natsuki: "Who do you think you are?!"
---
Airachnid: "It seems a distaste for him is an universal constant"
Scrapper: "You're not getting off easily though"
---
Blitzwing: "I can be a tank and a jet though" :p
---
Chrono: "I don't believe I heard her ordering such"
-oh, they live together? :V-
---
Palutena: "She sounds lovely to me." :p
---
Byleth: I really should start speaking to the Rulers more about this. -not realizing she technically has through Scathach-
---
-HELL YEAH, I LOVE TENNIS-
-I mean, in the same castle, don't they?- :V
---
Morrigan: "I'd like to meet this person already" :p
Merlin: "You might witht the way she's mad right now!"
---
-Who might already be planning so-
---
-Tiki picks the PLANT-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Even with everything else we've seen, a magic vault apparently having all the known treasures in the universe does sound kind of a stretch...)

___

-That's a very Dipper thing to do so long as the stakes aren't high or urgent- :V

Dipper: "I still didn't win, though..."
___

Squirtle: "(That I'm not surprised by.)" :p

Pikachu: "(It's actually why we're here! We wanted to make some new friends here, and a lot of us have been looking for Trainers as well!)"
Weiss: "I mean... does it?"
---
Alear: "Winning isn't always the thing that matters most. Sometimes, just making it through alive is far more of a priority."
---
Phosphy: "That's so cute~ I hope you all find someone~"

-I mean, in the same castle, don't they?- :V
---
Morrigan: "I'd like to meet this person already" :p
Merlin: "You might witht the way she's mad right now!"
---
-Who might already be planning so-
---
-Tiki picks the PLANT-
-okay, that's true but do they like, have a shared room even if it's just to hang out and not necessarily live in? :V-
---
Palutena: "Come on, give him a piece of your mind, girl." :p
---
-how adorable~-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Is there a dragon?" :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-okay, that's true but do they like, have a shared room even if it's just to hang out and not necessarily live in? :V-
---
Palutena: "Come on, give him a piece of your mind, girl." :p
---
-how adorable~-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Is there a dragon?" :)
-Maybe they could have that... Unless Camilla was to join Medb's nightly activities LOL-
---
Magi☆Mari: "Oh, I am going to, now!"
Merlin: "Hahahah, I... Need some time to fmake our fight easier!"
-The call was cut by Magi☆Mari as the Barghest was about to chomp on Passionlip-
---
-No kidding, after all, the kids stilll got a whole lot to improve upon-
---
Tiki: "Hmmm, I suppose the green reptile is the closes"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Maybe they could have that... Unless Camilla was to join Medb's nightly activities LOL-
---
Magi☆Mari: "Oh, I am going to, now!"
Merlin: "Hahahah, I... Need some time to fmake our fight easier!"
-The call was cut by Magi☆Mari as the Barghest was about to chomp on Passionlip-
---
-No kidding, after all, the kids stilll got a whole lot to improve upon-
---
Tiki: "Hmmm, I suppose the green reptile is the closes"
-nah, just a hangout room is fine enough, and they wanna spruce it up to meet the standards of the pampered royals that they are :V-
---
Palutena: "Maybe I could just throw more lasers." :p
---
-and she knows what most of they could work on-
---
Emblem Tiki: "I want to see the dragon!" :b:

-Martha picks reptile?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "In a way, he forced you to grow up faster..."
---
Yuri: "Y-Y-Y-You will what?!"
Sayori: "But... We just got out the game..."
Natsuki: "Who do you think you are?!"
---
Airachnid: "It seems a distaste for him is an universal constant"
Scrapper: "You're not getting off easily though"
---
Blitzwing: "I can be a tank and a jet though" :p
---
Chrono: "I don't believe I heard her ordering such"
Star: "Couldn't afford to just keep being some irresponsible royal teenager when so much was at stake and all of our lives were in constant danger..." :urg:
___

I'm as Monika said. The Snatcher! And it's either I eat your Souls, a trading a chance for survival signing up an indeterminate time of servitude! of carrying out everything from chores to deadly tasks that even I cannot do, OR...!

-It's then that the dramatic music and thunder abruptly cuts out, the purple dimension fades disappears and fades back to either the ship or Lilith's domain, and the Snatcher's laughter, while still largely sounding the same as usual, turns into more of a mocking tone-

...or that you check the nearest mirror because you fools should've just seen the looks on your faces! -Still laughing mocking-

___

It appears it was. But you lot will be lucky if you're spared when you're brought back to Decepticon headquarters, if we don't simply exterminate you here...
___

Squirtle: "(...Can we see?)" -Legit curious-

Pichu: "(I-I'd rather not...)" :urg:
___

Dipper: "Then it sounds like you're good!"

Weiss: "I mean... does it?"
---
Alear: "Winning isn't always the thing that matters most. Sometimes, just making it through alive is far more of a priority."
---
Phosphy: "That's so cute~ I hope you all find someone~"
(How can it just...have so many different items? I don't think Gil could've even found most of them, himself...)

___

Dipper: "Well, I defeated Dimitri and Edelgarde in even fights, and I didn't die when fighting all three of them, so at least there's that?" -The part about him not dying was also said fairly bluntly- :V
___

Girafarig: "(Thanks! You seem really nice, too, Ms. Phosphora!)"

Pikachu: "(If what Patxi said is true, tons of Pokemon have been taken in by caring Trainers here, so I'm confident we will!)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(How can it just...have so many different items? I don't think Gil could've even found most of them, himself...)

___

Dipper: "Well, I defeated Dimitri and Edelgarde in even fights, and I didn't die when fighting all three of them, so at least there's that?" -The part about him not dying was also said fairly bluntly- :V
___

Girafarig: "(Thanks! You seem really nice, too, Ms. Phosphora!)"

Pikachu: "(If what Patxi said is true, tons of Pokemon have been taken in by caring Trainers here, so I'm confident we will!)"
Weiss: 🤔
---
Alear: "Well, if you're confident you can handle me..."
---
Phosphora: "And even if you're not, I'm sure some people would still be open to at least making sure you live a good life."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-nah, just a hangout room is fine enough, and they wanna spruce it up to meet the standards of the pampered royals that they are :V-
---
Palutena: "Maybe I could just throw more lasers." :p
---
-and she knows what most of they could work on-
---
Emblem Tiki: "I want to see the dragon!" :b:

-Martha picks reptile?-
-About as much as I thought LOL-
Medb: "I like the platinum-colored trims all around it~"
---
Morrigan: "You're not the only one who can do that" :p -READY FOR HERS-
---
-Indeed, so she has no question, she'll settle on it some day-
---
Martha: "Well, I could pick him..."
Star: "Couldn't afford to just keep being some irresponsible royal teenager when so much was at stake and all of our lives were in constant danger..." :urg:
___

I'm as Monika said. The Snatcher! And it's either I eat your Souls, a trading a chance for survival signing up an indeterminate time of servitude! of carrying out everything from chores to deadly tasks that even I cannot do, OR...!

-It's then that the dramatic music and thunder abruptly cuts out, the purple dimension fades disappears and fades back to either the ship or Lilith's domain, and the Snatcher's laughter, while still largely sounding the same as usual, turns into more of a mocking tone-

...or that you check the nearest mirror because you fools should've just seen the looks on your faces! -Still laughing mocking-

___

It appears it was. But you lot will be lucky if you're spared when you're brought back to Decepticon headquarters, if we don't simply exterminate you here...
___

Squirtle: "(...Can we see?)" -Legit curious-

Pichu: "(I-I'd rather not...)" :urg:
___

Dipper: "Then it sounds like you're good!"
Lily: "No... Moreso when you were a target"
---
Natsuki: "It's not funny! You're not funny!"
---
Bludgeon: "So, it seems you truly are in the lead of the army now"
-Finally showed up-
---
-Blitzwing soon turned into his tank mode, and almosty as quickly into his jet mode, before changing back to robot mode-
---
Amy: "So no reason to diss anything here, right?"
Chrono: "Hm"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "No... Moreso when you were a target"
---
Natsuki: "It's not funny! You're not funny!"
---
Bludgeon: "So, it seems you truly are in the lead of the army now"
-Finally showed up-
---
-Blitzwing soon turned into his tank mode, and almosty as quickly into his jet mode, before changing back to robot mode-
---
Amy: "So no reason to diss anything here, right?"
Chrono: "Hm"
Star: "Not to mention tons of my friends including you and my whole family as well..." :urg:
___

I disagree! Pranking clueless FOOOOOOLs or any goody two-shoes is straight-up comedy gold!

-...Wait, so all that was just a prank?! He's not actually going to eat their Souls?-

___

Along with Shockwave. Your assessment is half-correct. But what's it to you? You betrayed your people and your causes while Megatron was still alive.
___

-All three of the Pokemon are like "Whoa...", despite not getting along with him prior and Pichu still being a little afraid of him-
___

Mabel: "And training is super important! But there's still more to taking breaks and every day life and tons more fun activities to do than just that!"

Weiss: 🤔
---
Alear: "Well, if you're confident you can handle me..."
---
Phosphora: "And even if you're not, I'm sure some people would still be open to at least making sure you live a good life."
-Weiss notes that it's still not the weirdest thing they've seen since getting to Basel?-
___

Dipper: "Uhh, I-I actually kind of wanted to take a break since that training match took a while." 😅
___

Pikachu: "(Tons of people here already have by saving us from that planet and healing us when we were sick or injured!!)" -Cheerful tone-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-About as much as I thought LOL-
Medb: "I like the platinum-colored trims all around it~"
---
Morrigan: "You're not the only one who can do that" :p -READY FOR HERS-
---
-Indeed, so she has no question, she'll settle on it some day-
---
Martha: "Well, I could pick him..."
Camilla: "We need a good TV too." :p
---
-DOUBLE BEAM TIME?!-
---
-and smiled at that-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You could?" :b:

-Weiss notes that it's still not the weirdest thing they've seen since getting to Basel?-
___

Dipper: "Uhh, I-I actually kind of wanted to take a break since that training match took a while." 😅
___

Pikachu: "(Tons of people here already have by saving us from that planet and healing us when we were sick or injured!!)" -Cheerful tone-
Weiss: "I feel I've seen stranger, personally."
---
Alear: "That's fair enough, actually. Maybe Mabel wants a turn then?" :p
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, we really have a top-notch group of medics around here." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I feel I've seen stranger, personally."
---
Alear: "That's fair enough, actually. Maybe Mabel wants a turn then?" :p
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, we really have a top-notch group of medics around here." :p
Penny: "I must say I concur..." -Once again thinking of how the Dark World turns her into a human-
___

Mabel: "Ooh, I should definitely train, too!"

Dipper: -Rolls eyes since she basically pushed him into training first-

___

Squirtle: "(I don't even think there are any berries or potions that can heal that effectively...)"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Not to mention tons of my friends including you and my whole family as well..." :urg:
___

I disagree! Pranking clueless FOOOOOOLs or any goody two-shoes is straight-up comedy gold!

-...Wait, so all that was just a prank?! He's not actually going to eat their Souls?-

___

Along with Shockwave. Your assessment is half-correct. But what's it to you? You betrayed your people and your causes while Megatron was still alive.
___

-All three of the Pokemon are like "Whoa...", despite not getting along with him prior and Pichu still being a little afraid of him-
___

Mabel: "And training is super important! But there's still more to taking breaks and every day life and tons more fun activities to do than just that!"
Lily: "But it's not your fault..."
---
Yuri: "...You're not actually eating us?"
---
Bludgeon: "Correct, but that's simply because they are too narrow-minded, neither they or other leaders have ever pondered on the infinite possibilities that the mystical could bring to our race"
Mixmaster: "Easy for you to say, you know Bombshell, Blackarachnia, Shockwave and I have experimented on magic. We can do many things, but magic is almost impossible for our race to use"
Bludgeon: "See? This is what I mean, you just gave up and never thought about the possibilities the manipulation of lifeforce coud grant us... I, on the other hand, saw the potential"
Astrotrain: "Are we just going to let him talk?"
---
Bumblebee: "Showoff..."
Blitzwing: "Jealous" :p
---
Amy: "Yeah, he hasn't played any games in long"
Camilla: "We need a good TV too." :p
---
-DOUBLE BEAM TIME?!-
---
-and smiled at that-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You could?" :b:
Medb: "4K screen~?" :p
---
-DOUBLE BEAM TIME-
---
-While that happened, Palutena would call Monika and BB in private, as she's concerned for something-
-Lately, Pit has been too absorbed in a chat site with people that of course, she doesn't knows about, and given this is Pit, there's some concern he might get into trouble...-
---
Martha: "Of course!" -selects-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "But it's not your fault..."
---
Yuri: "...You're not actually eating us?"
---
Bludgeon: "Correct, but that's simply because they are too narrow-minded, neither they or other leaders have ever pondered on the infinite possibilities that the mystical could bring to our race"
Mixmaster: "Easy for you to say, you know Bombshell, Blackarachnia, Shockwave and I have experimented on magic. We can do many things, but magic is almost impossible for our race to use"
Bludgeon: "See? This is what I mean, you just gave up and never thought about the possibilities the manipulation of lifeforce coud grant us... I, on the other hand, saw the potential"
Astrotrain: "Are we just going to let him talk?"
---
Bumblebee: "Showoff..."
Blitzwing: "Jealous" :p
---
Amy: "Yeah, he hasn't played any games in long"
Star: "I know you're right that it's not, I just wish I could've done more to stop him or help everyone...

...But at least it did lead me to taking more action when I could, and casting a few stronger spells again. I cast Spider with a Top Hat more than once to deal with some of Toffee's toughest buddies, and then just as Heshima was about to lose his life all because of him, I Dipped Down again to save it..."
___

Yeesh, I never said I'd eat you. That's disgusting! I just claimed that I was only gonna eat your Souls!Normally, I'd either steal your Souls to increae my powers or offer to let you sign a contract to take care of basic chores and dangerous missions for me and the village my minions reside in all in exchange for a chance of not dying, but that wouldn't go over well with the people I'm stuck helping right now! Which just so happens to be the same group you four are part of, now!

So instead, I pass the time by reading books and pranking hapless fools like yourselves. And I figured some newer members like yourselves would be much easier to scare! Or, well, at least three out of four of you.

___

So you're assisting a mad cultist who worships a planet-eating monstrosity?!

-Has no problem with the Cluster destroying Earth, or wiping out organic life on planets in order for Gem Homeworld to expand it's empire, but one being wiping out every planet and civilization across the universe is outright insane as far as she's concerned-

___

Squirtle: "(I-I mean, you guys both ahve some pretty cool transformations!)"
___

Mabel: "You used to play video games, Chrono?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-Succesful, but knocked him at a bit!-

Kaito: "Sounds like might be a fun one to have around" :p

-Fair enough with that-

---

It's safe, just so long as we don't step in front of any of the ongoing fights. :lol:

// I could list several other examples lol. I've definitely got a few other characters at least that I don't think I handled well.

___

---
-she slowly walks in to be cautious-

-when he got cornered, he tried spraying her face with Water Gun to escape!-

Ack!
-lands on his paws-

-smirks-
Oh yeah?
-Monika can tell he is tempted to perform psychological torture to amuse himself-

-More of the exploding spiked dumbbells tossed at high velocity-

-Peppino kept firing the shotgun regardless-

-and so Gengar would go along with the group-

-ah, so no Ive here :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
-More of the exploding spiked dumbbells tossed at high velocity-

Koyanskaya: "But I- ACK!" -hit-
Jeanne: "You've been placing the multiverse's stability at risk over nothing! The Tunguska incident was a tragedy, but one caused by nature itself! Anyone that you have stomped in your way, has died for nothing!" -threw Seraphim spells at her-
Shirou: "You are at best a bratful womanchild and at worst a sociopath with no real goal" -MULAGIR SHOT-

-And how much would Spamton be damaged from that?-

-Soon they'd see Jetfire flying right towards the serpental Zord-
---
Draco: "Stop calling me Coco!"
---
Atalanta: "Thank you, phew..." -has the stolen gold in her hands, on to give it back to the owners-
Jeanne: "See? It's all safe now" :)
---
-Mayhaps, but before that...-
Alisa: "Away from us... Get away!"
Suzuka: "Please..."
-Mary stepped in front of them, wanting to protect, alas, the specimens wouldn't walk back...-
Suzuka: "Away... Please away!" -as she made s topping motion with her hands, she... Surprisingly somehow shot ice that temporary freezed them, to her own shock-
Mary: "Huh"
Alisa: "...Huh?"
Suzuka: "Huh?"
Nanoha/Fate/Hayate: "HUH?!"

-And of course, Tiki breathes fire!-
---
-Good, what will they find next then?-
Star: "I know you're right that it's not, I just wish I could've done more to stop him or help everyone...

...But at least it did lead me to taking more action when I could, and casting a few stronger spells again. I cast Spider with a Top Hat more than once to deal with some of Toffee's toughest buddies, and then just as Heshima was about to lose his life all because of him, I Dipped Down again to save it..."
___

Yeesh, I never said I'd eat you. That's disgusting! I just claimed that I was only gonna eat your Souls!Normally, I'd either steal your Souls to increae my powers or offer to let you sign a contract to take care of basic chores and dangerous missions for me and the village my minions reside in all in exchange for a chance of not dying, but that wouldn't go over well with the people I'm stuck helping right now! Which just so happens to be the same group you four are part of, now!

So instead, I pass the time by reading books and pranking hapless fools like yourselves. And I figured some newer members like yourselves would be much easier to scare! Or, well, at least three out of four of you.

___

So you're assisting a mad cultist who worships a planet-eating monstrosity?!

-Has no problem with the Cluster destroying Earth, or wiping out organic life on planets in order for Gem Homeworld to expand it's empire, but one being wiping out every planet and civilization across the universe is outright insane as far as she's concerned-

___

Squirtle: "(I-I mean, you guys both ahve some pretty cool transformations!)"
___

Mabel: "You used to play video games, Chrono?"
Lily: "So in the end, it still contributed to you learning a lot"
---
Sayori: "...It did surprise me a lot..."
Yuri: "I understand now what fear feels like legit..."
---
-The first time she heard of Unicron, she couldn't fathom the absolute insanity of what that being wanted and could do, relieved to hear he was destroyed-

Bludgeon: "The ends justify the means, the lifeforce of Unicron is something we never saw before, something of great magnitude we couldn't fathom, a great energy that could power our species further!"
Tarantulas: "I can confirm! Toying with it has been quite intriguing~"
Airachnid: "You can't just stop tasting the moment after you first get it~"
Steeljaw: "To be clear, I am doing this for the sake of not being offlined"
---
Blitzwing: "But mine are better" :p
---
Chrono: "I have never touched one" -Mabel GASPED?-

Ack!
-lands on his paws-

-smirks-
Oh yeah?
-Monika can tell he is tempted to perform psychological torture to amuse himself-
-She would soon see some people flying as they lock their weapons against each other's!-

-Which comically landed and gave him time to run!-

-AND SHE APPROACHED ONCE AGAIN!-

Monika: "Please refrain from any reckless action..."
Kaito: "Mayhaps" :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I must say I concur..." -Once again thinking of how the Dark World turns her into a human-
___

Mabel: "Ooh, I should definitely train, too!"

Dipper: -Rolls eyes since she basically pushed him into training first-

___

Squirtle: "(I don't even think there are any berries or potions that can heal that effectively...)"
Weiss: "I still remember how Byleth in the Dark World had a completely different person tag along..."
---
Alear: "Alright. Do you want to spar me or the Emblems?"
---
Phosphora: "Yeah, some things can't be healed by fruit, believe it or not." :p

Medb: "4K screen~?" :p
---
-DOUBLE BEAM TIME-
---
-While that happened, Palutena would call Monika and BB in private, as she's concerned for something-
-Lately, Pit has been too absorbed in a chat site with people that of course, she doesn't knows about, and given this is Pit, there's some concern he might get into trouble...-
---
Martha: "Of course!" -selects-
Camilla: "Anything lesser than the best is an insult to us~"
---
-AWESOME-
---
Palutena: -waiting for them to answer the call-
---
-HAPPY TIKI-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "So in the end, it still contributed to you learning a lot"
---
Sayori: "...It did surprise me a lot..."
Yuri: "I understand now what fear feels like legit..."
---
-The first time she heard of Unicron, she couldn't fathom the absolute insanity of what that being wanted and could do, relieved to hear he was destroyed-

Bludgeon: "The ends justify the means, the lifeforce of Unicron is something we never saw before, something of great magnitude we couldn't fathom, a great energy that could power our species further!"
Tarantulas: "I can confirm! Toying with it has been quite intriguing~"
Airachnid: "You can't just stop tasting the moment after you first get it~"
Steeljaw: "To be clear, I am doing this for the sake of not being offlined"
---
Blitzwing: "But mine are better" :p
---
Chrono: "I have never touched one" -Mabel GASPED?-
Star: "Apparently I even somehow saved magic at the last possible second, I just don't really know how I managed to even cast any of those spells...."
___

You took the jumpscare better than most! Well, not really, but hey, kudos for standing your ground for all four of you, pink hair! -Referring to Natsuki-
___

-She believes only the Diamonds could comprehend him, but knows that they would deem him a threat that would need to be destroyed if he wasn't thankfully long dealt with already-

You three are too far gone...It's unlikely that even any of you would still be operational or intact if that monstrosity of a machine were still online!

___

Pikachu: "(That's debatable...)" :glare:
___

Mabel: -GASP- "You've never played a single video game before?!"

Dipper: "We should probably fix that..."

Weiss: "I still remember how Byleth in the Dark World had a completely different person tag along..."
---
Alear: "Alright. Do you want to spar me or the Emblems?"
---
Phosphora: "Yeah, some things can't be healed by fruit, believe it or not." :p
(Sothis, right? I still don't know what her connection to Byleth was...)
___

Mabel: "Well, Dipper for these three first, so should I try the same challenge, or change things up?"
___

Pikachu: "(After learning that magic was real and not just stuff Fairy-type and Dark-type Pokemon use for somse attacks, I don't really doubt that anymore...)"

-She would soon see some people flying as they lock their weapons against each other's!-

-Which comically landed and gave him time to run!-
-Burrito awed?-

(Hey! Get back here with our friends' food!)

(No one steals from Lizzy and gets away with it!)

(Someone needs to tell that Totodile not to steal...)

---
---
---
---
Koyanskaya: "But I- ACK!" -hit-
Jeanne: "You've been placing the multiverse's stability at risk over nothing! The Tunguska incident was a tragedy, but one caused by nature itself! Anyone that you have stomped in your way, has died for nothing!" -threw Seraphim spells at her-
Shirou: "You are at best a bratful womanchild and at worst a sociopath with no real goal" -MULAGIR SHOT-

-And how much would Spamton be damaged from that?-

-Soon they'd see Jetfire flying right towards the serpental Zord-
---
Draco: "Stop calling me Coco!"
---
Atalanta: "Thank you, phew..." -has the stolen gold in her hands, on to give it back to the owners-
Jeanne: "See? It's all safe now" :)
---
-Mayhaps, but before that...-
Alisa: "Away from us... Get away!"
Suzuka: "Please..."
-Mary stepped in front of them, wanting to protect, alas, the specimens wouldn't walk back...-
Suzuka: "Away... Please away!" -as she made s topping motion with her hands, she... Surprisingly somehow shot ice that temporary freezed them, to her own shock-
Mary: "Huh"
Alisa: "...Huh?"
Suzuka: "Huh?"
Nanoha/Fate/Hayate: "HUH?!"

-And of course, Tiki breathes fire!-
---
-Good, what will they find next then?-

-ah, so no Ive here :V-
No one eresponded to this in my last post, so I'm gonna ask it again:

(Anyone else want to have any of their characters join the last Spamton fight? I might move this up otherwise since right now only some of Digi's characters and mine are there.)
If not, then I might be moving this fight up as I don't really see a point in keeping it with the rest of these story and holiday segments if only Digi and I are replying to it. :V

Dipper: "Just another entity out for some messed up cause."

Mabel: "And even if you succeeded, you team up with a bunch of crazy intergalactic conquerers!" -Tried to hit Koyanskaya with the lance again-

(Most of whom would likely go on to slaughter or devestate any remaining nature and endemic life to whichever planets they targeted if it got in the way of their conquest, including animal life...)

-He's somewhat damaged...but all three of his remaining strings/wires remain intact-

Why am I not surprised...? -Barely even fazed by Coyle's angry rants at this point-

-Would Jetfire be able to prevent it from landing at first?-
___

-They won't?- :V
___

-The zoo owner is immensely grateful, more so for his and his employees' lives being saved ,so he even lets Atalanta and the other four keep some of the gold as thanks-

-The other civilians and tourists are relieved, though some are angry since they didn't even realize what the attack was about, while a few others are still almost comically paranoid-
___

TLink: "Did you just...cast ice magic?"

Tetra: "I thought you two didn't have any powers..."

-Specimen 12 actually manages to run ahead of the fire, while blocking just enough of the bullets to avoid being launched away, but not enough to avoid being wounded-
___

-If they enter the Escape Tram room, they would find that there actually is a working tram on a fully intact track, leading back to the surface-

-It appears to be fully operational, so it may serve as a backup plan to escape the mansion if Illya is unable to open a portal with them due to Spooky's ongoing invasion of the city-

Last edited:
Top Bottom