• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Anything lesser than the best is an insult to us~"
---
-AWESOME-
---
Palutena: -waiting for them to answer the call-
---
-HAPPY TIKI-
Medb: "Of course, we deserve the best of the best~"
---
-They hit, managing to push the demonic hound as Merlin kept crafting the limiters-
---
-They arrive!-
BB: "BB-chan is here~"
Monika: "What you need?"
---
-So Martha is glad as a result-
TLink: "...Did Mary just...cast ice magic?"
It was Suzuka
Star: "Apparently I even somehow saved magic at the last possible second, I just don't really know how I managed to even cast any of those spells...."
___

You took the jumpscare better than most! Well, not really, but hey, kudos for standing your ground for all four of you, pink hair! -Referring to Natsuki-
___

-She believes only the Diamonds could comprehend him, but knows that they would deem him a threat that would need to be destroyed if he wasn't thankfully long dealt with already-

You three are too far gone...It's unlikely that even any of you would still be operational or intact if that monstrosity of a machine were still online!

___

Pikachu: "(That's debatable...)" :glare:
___

Mabel: -GASP- "You've never played a single video game before?!"

Dipper: "We should probably fix that..."
Liliy: "So we need to recall that..."
---
Natsuki: "I don't want your praise, hmph!"
---
Bludgeon: "I am willing to see the results first" -unsheathes a katana-
Mohawk: "Heheh, yeah! Yeah! Tell 'em, boss!"
---
Blitzwing: "Awww, that hurts me" :p
---
Chrono: "What's weird about that?"
Amy: "How it isn't weird?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Will respond to everything else when not busy with work, but:

No one eresponded to this in my last post, so I'm gonna ask it again:

If not, then I might be moving this fight up as I don't really see a point in keeping it with the rest of these story and holiday segments if only Digi and I are replying to it. :V
Most of my characters are dependent on someone else's being present other than like Fishbunjin, but he's currently in the same location fighting off Koyanskaya unless this takes place at another time, which I may not have noticed :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It was Suzuka
Derp. I missed the part where her name was mentioned after Mary tried to defend them.

It has since been fixed.

Liliy: "So we need to recall that..."
---
Natsuki: "I don't want your praise, hmph!"
---
Bludgeon: "I am willing to see the results first" -unsheathes a katana-
Mohawk: "Heheh, yeah! Yeah! Tell 'em, boss!"
---
Blitzwing: "Awww, that hurts me" :p
---
Chrono: "What's weird about that?"
Amy: "How it isn't weird?"
Star: "Okay, so most of the magic turned into greenish black tar stuff, Glossaryck showed up, he helped me realize that I could still Dip Down to save it, I noticed the final ounce of magic that was still left...

...and then this tiny unicorn showed up and the fritz was stopped permanently. Next thing I know, I'm back on Mewni with enough of a magic boost to almost take down Toffee."
___

Why not? Most people get scared out of their wits the first time they see me! I don't blame them, I'm always startling people who trespass in my forest with traps and lightning strikes before taking their Souls!
___

The deadline for that has long passed. -Tries to freeze Bludgeon with her wand-
___

-Pikachu is annoyed-

-Squirtle would start to think Blitzwing is actually pretty cool if he hadn't called Pokemon like them weird-
___

Mabel: "Almost every teenager's at least played a mobile or arcade video game! And that's in addition to you not doing a lot of other normal teenager stuff!"

Most of my characters are dependent on someone else's being present other than like Fishbunjin, but he's currently in the same location fighting off Koyanskaya unless this takes place at another time, which I may not have noticed :V
Well, both fights are taking place in the fortress, at least, so some of them might eventually see Spamton NEO due to him being Megazord-sized right now. :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-More of the exploding spiked dumbbells tossed at high velocity-

-Peppino kept firing the shotgun regardless-

-and so Gengar would go along with the group-
Koyanskaya: "But I- ACK!" -hit-
Jeanne: "You've been placing the multiverse's stability at risk over nothing! The Tunguska incident was a tragedy, but one caused by nature itself! Anyone that you have stomped in your way, has died for nothing!" -threw Seraphim spells at her-
Shirou: "You are at best a bratful womanchild and at worst a sociopath with no real goal" -MULAGIR SHOT-

-And how much would Spamton be damaged from that?-

-Soon they'd see Jetfire flying right towards the serpental Zord-
---
Draco: "Stop calling me Coco!"
---
Atalanta: "Thank you, phew..." -has the stolen gold in her hands, on to give it back to the owners-
Jeanne: "See? It's all safe now" :)
---
-Mayhaps, but before that...-
Alisa: "Away from us... Get away!"
Suzuka: "Please..."
-Mary stepped in front of them, wanting to protect, alas, the specimens wouldn't walk back...-
Suzuka: "Away... Please away!" -as she made s topping motion with her hands, she... Surprisingly somehow shot ice that temporary freezed them, to her own shock-
Mary: "Huh"
Alisa: "...Huh?"
Suzuka: "Huh?"
Nanoha/Fate/Hayate: "HUH?!"

-And of course, Tiki breathes fire!-
---
-Good, what will they find next then?-
Dipper: "Just another entity out for some messed up cause."

Mabel: "And even if you succeeded, you team up with a bunch of crazy intergalactic conquerers!" -Tried to hit Koyanskaya with the lance again-

(Most of whom would likely go on to slaughter or devestate any remaining nature and endemic life to whichever planets they targeted if it got in the way of their conquest, including animal life...)

-He's somewhat damaged...but all three of his remaining strings/wires remain intact-

Why am I not surprised...? -Barely even fazed by Coyle's angry rants at this point-

-Would Jetfire be able to prevent it from landing at first?-
___

-They won't?- :V
___

-The zoo owner is immensely grateful, more so for his and his employees' lives being saved ,so he even lets Atalanta and the other four keep some of the gold as thanks-

-The other civilians and tourists are relieved, though some are angry since they didn't even realize what the attack was about, while a few others are still almost comically paranoid-
___

TLink: "Did you just...cast ice magic?"

Tetra: "I thought you two didn't have any powers..."

-Specimen 12 actually manages to run ahead of the fire, while blocking just enough of the bullets to avoid being launched away, but not enough to avoid being wounded-
___

-If they enter the Escape Tram room, they would find that there actually is a working tram on a fully intact track, leading back to the surface-

-It appears to be fully operational, so it may serve as a backup plan to escape the mansion if Illya is unable to open a portal with them due to Spooky's ongoing invasion of the city-
(Maybe Medusa tracked him?)

Viridi: "At least, I have a reason to want humanity gone..." -beams at Koyanskaya-

Max Brass: "I understand you have a good heart, Jenny... but she might be too stubborn to stop if she regains control..."
---
Shez: "I guess Draco sounds cooler anyway." :p
---
Kamui: "Oh no, there's really no need." :lol:

Blake: "You can keep all that gold."
---
Azura: "Perhaps this is their awakening..."

Kanna: "I didn't get my dragon powers until I was angered by the idea of losing my Mama so that makes sense."
---
Ruby: Alright, seems like a way out... but I'll keep that in mind for later.

(Sothis, right? I still don't know what her connection to Byleth was...)
___

Mabel: "Well, Dipper for these three first, so should I try the same challenge, or change things up?"
___

Pikachu: "(After learning that magic was real and not just stuff Fairy-type and Dark-type Pokemon use for somse attacks, I don't really doubt that anymore...)"
Weiss: "I wonder if she'll ever explain it."
---
-three Emblems or a single person...-
---
Phosphora: "Oh yeah, you're new to that stuff too. Forgot how restrictive some of the Pokemon stuff is."

Medb: "Of course, we deserve the best of the best~"
---
-They hit, managing to push the demonic hound as Merlin kept crafting the limiters-
---
-They arrive!-
BB: "BB-chan is here~"
Monika: "What you need?"
---
-So Martha is glad as a result-
Camilla: "Nothing less~ So we should have one of those, right~?"
---
-Pit shooting from afar while Dark Pit and Lilith are doing Bros. Attacks :V-
---
Palu: "It's about Pit. He's talking to this girl in an online chatroom and I want to make sure nothing wrong is going on..."
---
-yaaaay-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I wonder if she'll ever explain it."
---
-three Emblems or a single person...-
---
Phosphora: "Oh yeah, you're new to that stuff too. Forgot how restrictive some of the Pokemon stuff is."
(At the very least, I think we can consider Byleth a friend now.) :)

___

Mabel: (Dipper got overwhelmed, but neither of us really know what Alear can do...)
___

Pikachu: "(I can't speak for every Pokemon here, but a lot of us just came from places where magic wasn't known or didn't seem to be common...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(At the very least, I think we can consider Byleth a friend now.) :)

___

Mabel: (Dipper got overwhelmed, but neither of us really know what Alear can do...)
___

Pikachu: "(I can't speak for every Pokemon here, but a lot of us just came from places where magic wasn't known or didn't seem to be common...)"
Weiss: "I have no doubt Byleth is on our side either."
---
-and the reason he got overwhelmed was Claude outsmarting him while the other two were fighting him honestly-
---
Phosphora: "Yeah, that makes sense. Magic is different between each world. Some don't even have Pokemon either"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I have no doubt Byleth is on our side either."
---
-and the reason he got overwhelmed was Claude outsmarting him while the other two were fighting him honestly-
---
Phosphora: "Yeah, that makes sense. Magic is different between each world. Some don't even have Pokemon either"
Penny: "We can say the same for Sothis. Whoever she is, if Byleth trusts her, we can trust Sothis as well!"
___

-Which Mabel is told off-screen-

Mabel: (Hmm...With that knowledge, I wonder if I'd be able to defeat them just by being able to anticipate an ambush! Or just not letting my own talking distract me.) :p
___

Pikachu: "(At this point, that's less surprising...)"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Okay, so most of the magic turned into greenish black tar stuff, Glossaryck showed up, he helped me realize that I could still Dip Down to save it, I noticed the final ounce of magic that was still left...

...and then this tiny unicorn showed up and the fritz was stopped permanently. Next thing I know, I'm back on Mewni with enough of a magic boost to almost take down Toffee."
___

Why not? Most people get scared out of their wits the first time they see me! I don't blame them, I'm always startling people who trespass in my forest with traps and lightning strikes before taking their Souls!
___

The deadline for that has long passed. -Tries to freeze Bludgeon with her wand-
___

-Pikachu is annoyed-

-Squirtle would start to think Blitzwing is actually pretty cool if he hadn't called Pokemon like them weird-
___

Mabel: "Almost every teenager's at least played a mobile or arcade video game! And that's in addition to you not doing a lot of other normal teenager stuff!"
Lily: "Okay, okay... The unicorn is powerinf the Wand now, right?"
---
Sayori: "...Then can we please be returned?" 😅
---
-And then, Bludgeon did what should have been impossible: He managed to block the beam with his blade, which is glowing purple-
-...As she has heard the blood of Unicron has done in individuals powered by him-
---
-They wonder if Bumblebee can turn into more than one thing?-
---
Amy: "Even from a phone or something"
Chrono: "..."
Camilla: "Nothing less~ So we should have one of those, right~?"
---
-Pit shooting from afar while Dark Pit and Lilith are doing Bros. Attacks :V-
---
Palu: "It's about Pit. He's talking to this girl in an online chatroom and I want to make sure nothing wrong is going on..."
---
-yaaaay-
Medb: "No, we should have two~"
---
-Both Lilith and Dark Pit landed a kick simultaneously, while Passionlip shot her hands, which yeah, dealt damage-
---
Monika: "...Okay, so you want us to increase the security in his firewalls, correct?"
BB: "BB-chan doubts it" :p
---
-The match starts-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Okay, okay... The unicorn is powerinf the Wand now, right?"
---
Sayori: "...Then can we please be returned?" 😅
---
-And then, Bludgeon did what should have been impossible: He managed to block the beam with his blade, which is glowing purple-
-...As she has heard the blood of Unicron has done in individuals powered by him-
---
-They wonder if Bumblebee can turn into more than one thing?-
---
Amy: "Even from a phone or something"
Chrono: "..."
Star: "If it's anything like the one that shoes up after I used the Whispering Spell the first time, I think so? Let me check..." -Opens the star emblem on her wand to look within it-
___

-They already were before Snatcher revealed it was a prank- :p
___

...This shouldn't even be possible!
___

Pikachu: "(...Hey. Can you also turn into anything else?)"
___

Mabel: "Okay, as soon as we're done with lunch, the first thing we're doing is bringing you to an arcade!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "We can say the same for Sothis. Whoever she is, if Byleth trusts her, we can trust Sothis as well!"
___

-Which Mabel is told off-screen-

Mabel: (Hmm...With that knowledge, I wonder if I'd be able to defeat them just by being able to anticipate an ambush! Or just not letting my own talking distract me.) :p
___

Pikachu: "(At this point, that's less surprising...)"
Weiss: "Exactly!"
---
-but focusing on having just one person would potentially be easier than three-
---
Phosphora: "Well, I hope the best for you." :)

Medb: "No, we should have two~"
---
-Both Lilith and Dark Pit landed a kick simultaneously, while Passionlip shot her hands, which yeah, dealt damage-
---
Monika: "...Okay, so you want us to increase the security in his firewalls, correct?"
BB: "BB-chan doubts it" :p
---
-The match starts-
Camilla: "I like the way you think~"
---
Dark Pit and Lilith:
---
Palutena: "I want to know who he's talking with."
---
-and what happens then?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Exactly!"
---
-but focusing on having just one person would potentially be easier than three-
---
Phosphora: "Well, I hope the best for you." :)
-Hearing all this makes the others more curious about the Cyber World?-
___

Mabel: (But focusing on one opponent at time is probably easier...)
___

Pikachu: :) "(Thanks...I'm sure we'll find all find Trainers soon!)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Hearing all this makes the others more curious about the Cyber World?-
___

Mabel: (But focusing on one opponent at time is probably easier...)
___

Pikachu: :) "(Thanks...I'm sure we'll find all find Trainers soon!)"
-it absolutely does, yes-
---
-that would make sense, right?-
---
Phosphy: "Loving the optimism~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it absolutely does, yes-
---
-that would make sense, right?-
---
Phosphy: "Loving the optimism~!"
-Will some of them ask how the mission to the Cyber World they were part of the team of went or nah?-
___

Mabel: "You know what? I'll start without any knowledge from the training battle Dipper had! Alear, I challenge you!"
___

-The Pikachu just cheerfully smiled at that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "If it's anything like the one that shoes up after I used the Whispering Spell the first time, I think so? Let me check..." -Opens the star emblem on her wand to look within it-
___

-They already were before Snatcher revealed it was a prank- :p
___

...This shouldn't even be possible!
___

Pikachu: "(...Hey. Can you also turn into anything else?)"
___

Mabel: "Okay, as soon as we're done with lunch, the first thing we're doing is bringing you to an arcade!"
-So Lily waits to seeeee-
---
Yuri: "...Ah, these walls are familiar..."
---
Bludgeon: "Oh, it very much is"
Tarantulas: "Correct, hahahahaha~" -he briefly opened his Spark's chamber just to show that the Energon flowing inside of him is now purple instead of the normal blue-
Airachnid: "Cute, isn't it~?" -she did the same, showing she's now powered by the blood of Unicron, Angolmois-
Mohawk: "I'd say it's pretty awesome!" -also did the same-
Scrapper: "As if your mad experiments didn't go too far before..."
Bludgeon: "And Shockwave's aren't?"
Astrotrain: "I can't believe I'll say this, but even he isn't insane enough to attempt this!" -indeed, even Shockwave has described Unicron with a hint of fear, something he never would show-
---
Bumblebee: "...Not really. Most in our race only have two modes"
Blitzwing: "And I have three" :p
---
Amy: "Let's hope some are open around here"
-Chrono groans-
Camilla: "I like the way you think~"
---
Dark Pit and Lilith:
---
Palutena: "I want to know who he's talking with."
---
-and what happens then?-
Medb: "You're welcome, girlfriend~" -meant that platonically-
---
Morrigan: -Sob- "They grow up so fast~"
-The barghest shows a few signs of exhaustion at last-
---
Monika: "You know? This is a violation of privacy... Yet at the same time, it's not like I can't see him as an easy target to get taken advantage of"
---
-TENNIS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So Lily waits to seeeee-
---
Yuri: "...Ah, these walls are familiar..."
---
Bludgeon: "Oh, it very much is"
Tarantulas: "Correct, hahahahaha~" -he briefly opened his Spark's chamber just to show that the Energon flowing inside of him is now purple instead of the normal blue-
Airachnid: "Cute, isn't it~?" -she did the same, showing she's now powered by the blood of Unicron, Angolmois-
Mohawk: "I'd say it's pretty awesome!" -also did the same-
Scrapper: "As if your mad experiments didn't go too far before..."
Bludgeon: "And Shockwave's aren't?"
Astrotrain: "I can't believe I'll say this, but even he isn't insane enough to attempt this!" -indeed, even Shockwave has described Unicron with a hint of fear, something he never would show-
---
Bumblebee: "...Not really. Most in our race only have two modes"
Blitzwing: "And I have three" :p
---
Amy: "Let's hope some are open around here"
-Chrono groans-
Star: "...Yup, I'm pretty sure that's the same Milhorse in there."

-Star even holds her wand up while the door to it is open, and the unicorn in question can be seen running on a treadmill in a space-like dimension to help power the wand-

___

That's because they're the same walls you four were seeing just a minute ago! That purple thundercloud dimension you saw was mostly just a pocket dimension/illusion. I use it to both trap people and occasionally just to scare them.
___

...What kind of mad experiments have you rogue mercenaries been up to?! I was told Unicron was destroyed! All traces of his energy should logically be gone!
___

Pikachu: "(How do you have three?!)"
___

Dipper: "I know all the local arcades, so that won't be difficult." :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Koyanskaya: "But I- ACK!" -hit-
Jeanne: "You've been placing the multiverse's stability at risk over nothing! The Tunguska incident was a tragedy, but one caused by nature itself! Anyone that you have stomped in your way, has died for nothing!" -threw Seraphim spells at her-
Shirou: "You are at best a bratful womanchild and at worst a sociopath with no real goal" -MULAGIR SHOT-

-Mayhaps, but before that...-
Alisa: "Away from us... Get away!"
Suzuka: "Please..."
-Mary stepped in front of them, wanting to protect, alas, the specimens wouldn't walk back...-
Suzuka: "Away... Please away!" -as she made s topping motion with her hands, she... Surprisingly somehow shot ice that temporary freezed them, to her own shock-
Mary: "Huh"
Alisa: "...Huh?"
Suzuka: "Huh?"
Nanoha/Fate/Hayate: "HUH?!"

-And of course, Tiki breathes fire!-
---
-Good, what will they find next then?-

-She would soon see some people flying as they lock their weapons against each other's!-

-Which comically landed and gave him time to run!-

-AND SHE APPROACHED ONCE AGAIN!-

Monika: "Please refrain from any reckless action..."
Kaito: "Mayhaps" :p

-Burrito awed?-

(Hey! Get back here with our friends' food!)

(No one steals from Lizzy and gets away with it!)

(Someone needs to tell that Totodile not to steal...)

Mabel: "And even if you succeeded, you team up with a bunch of crazy intergalactic conquerers!" -Tried to hit Koyanskaya with the lance again-

(Most of whom would likely go on to slaughter or devestate any remaining nature and endemic life to whichever planets they targeted if it got in the way of their conquest, including animal life...)

-Specimen 12 actually manages to run ahead of the fire, while blocking just enough of the bullets to avoid being launched away, but not enough to avoid being wounded-
___

-If they enter the Escape Tram room, they would find that there actually is a working tram on a fully intact track, leading back to the surface-

-It appears to be fully operational, so it may serve as a backup plan to escape the mansion if Illya is unable to open a portal with them due to Spooky's ongoing invasion of the city-

Viridi: "At least, I have a reason to want humanity gone..." -beams at Koyanskaya-

Kanna: "I didn't get my dragon powers until I was angered by the idea of losing my Mama so that makes sense."
---
-not sure what else to say here but "Fish continues attacking" since there's only so many creative ways I can make him do something here :V-
-but funny that Viridi says that but will be challenged later on it as we've already shown-

-laughs mad and continues firing, feeling a sense of power from using the shotgun-
-he may be just a tad bit deranged, but at least it's justified and to Tiki's benefit :V-

[Something seems kinda fishy....]

[Woah....]
-watching the training go down-
-who does she see-

-his motto is "whatever fits in his jaws is his to eat" :V-
-he runs for the door-

-he leaps at her now to intercept!-

Oh, I plan on thinking things thoroughly. -smug-

Well, both fights are taking place in the fortress, at least, so some of them might eventually see Spamton NEO due to him being Megazord-sized right now. :V
Well, Fish can probably see it, and Whiskers is out of commission.

I don't think anyone else has a Pokémon or Digimon with them that I control since Firebrand for example is still recovering. Kamui (aka Uni) often forgets Charizard exists to let him out to participate :V
But at the same time, any Pokémon would probably go towards Koyanskaya anyway.

I guess I could throw in someone new for Spamton (who isn't a creature that would zero in on Koyanskaya) but not sure who.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I don't think anyone else has a Pokémon or Digimon with them that I control since Firebrand for example is still recovering. Kamui (aka Uni) often forgets Charizard exists to let him out to participate :V

I guess I could throw in someone new for Spamton (who isn't a creature that would zero in on Koyanskaya) but not sure who.
Corrin should definitely join one of the fights since he's doing alright and all the other Trainers' (who are present at the fight) Pokemon are in the Koyanskaya fight. :V

Who among your characters new or already part of the cast could best join the Spamton fight right now is a good question, though. It depends on what characters you have in mind and if you think now's a good time for any of them to return or make their debut.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kamui (aka Uni) often forgets Charizard exists to let him out to participate :V
I didn't forget. Kamui's just not a part of this fight since other people pushed her to take a break with all the **** she went through.

Meanie >:V

-Will some of them ask how the mission to the Cyber World they were part of the team of went or nah?-
___

Mabel: "You know what? I'll start without any knowledge from the training battle Dipper had! Alear, I challenge you!"
___

-The Pikachu just cheerfully smiled at that-
Ruby: "How was the Cyber World, by the way?"

Weiss: "It was strange, to say the least..."
---
Alear: "Alright then. I hope you're ready..." -will hold back-
---
-awwwwwww-

Medb: "You're welcome, girlfriend~" -meant that platonically-
---
Morrigan: -Sob- "They grow up so fast~"
-The barghest shows a few signs of exhaustion at last-
---
Monika: "You know? This is a violation of privacy... Yet at the same time, it's not like I can't see him as an easy target to get taken advantage of"
---
-TENNIS-
-that made Camilla giggle-
---
Palutena: "Don't they~"
---
Palutena: "Yes, it's rather extreme but I worry his naiveté might be taken advantage of..."
---
-Jack would be happy to see a playable Plant-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If not, then I might be moving this fight up as I don't really see a point in keeping it with the rest of these story and holiday segments if only Digi and I are replying to it. :V

-He's somewhat damaged...but all three of his remaining strings/wires remain intact-

Why am I not surprised...? -Barely even fazed by Coyle's angry rants at this point-

-Would Jetfire be able to prevent it from landing at first?-
___

-They won't?- :V
___

-The zoo owner is immensely grateful, more so for his and his employees' lives being saved ,so he even lets Atalanta and the other four keep some of the gold as thanks-

-The other civilians and tourists are relieved, though some are angry since they didn't even realize what the attack was about, while a few others are still almost comically paranoid-
___

___

Max Brass: "I understand you have a good heart, Jenny... but she might be too stubborn to stop if she regains control..."
---
---

---

---
-not sure what else to say here but "Fish continues attacking" since there's only so many creative ways I can make him do something here :V-
-but funny that Viridi says that but will be challenged later on it as we've already shown-

-laughs mad and continues firing, feeling a sense of power from using the shotgun-
-he may be just a tad bit deranged, but at least it's justified and to Tiki's benefit :V-

-I agree with that about Viridi LOL and I promise Koyanskaya will be finished soon-
-On the least, the enormous quanitities of powerful attacks from non-humans coming from everywhere might mean that, despite Koyanskaya managing to injure Byleth before, she still grossly understimated what could they come up with out of their sleeves-
Koyanskaya: "You all... I... I HATE EACH ONE OF YOU!" -magma pillars-
Jeanne: "You're becoming repetitive!" -dodging them!-
Koyanskaya: Where is that salesman?! The other Beast IV should have been dealt with by now! That should have granted me more power to grow complete!

-Fate on the while, tried to see if she could cut with her Device currently in its large two-handed blade configuration, alas, the strings require a LOT to be destroyed-
-While that occurred, Gorgon was looking for where the guy that's been annoying her and her Master went to-

-Not really. As big as Jetfire is, Serpenterra is MASSIVE, but he'd be quickly be shooting right at it (after he attempted diplomacy by initiating a call that was rejected)-
---
Draco: "...I don't need your compliments either"
---
Atalanta: "Please, we're fine right now as we are. We're just glad to have assisted"
Jeanne: "Well, it was some pirates, but they're no longer around"
---
Suzuka: "I didn't know I had either!"
Alisa: "You must be kidding me..." -then a specimen jumped at her!- "Hey! Away from us!" -inadvertdly, she then shot a fire spell from her hand right at it- "...Aaaah..."
Hayate: "Well now, seemed you learned some stuff from seeing us..."
Those two aren't becoming forgotten here like they were in season 3 upwards lol

-So it's not like she can complain- :V -She tried breathing ice instead!-
---
-Makes sense to me-
Sakura: "What is it?"
Star: "...Yup, I'm pretty sure that's the same Milhorse in there."

-Star even holds her wand up while the door to it is open, and the unicorn in question can be seen running on a treadmill in a space-like dimension to help power the wand-

___

That's because they're the same walls you four were seeing just a minute ago! That purple thundercloud dimension you saw was mostly just a pocket dimension/illusion. I use it to both trap people and occasionally just to scare them.
___

...What kind of mad experiments have you rogue mercenaries been up to?! I was told Unicron was destroyed! All traces of his energy should logically be gone!
___

Pikachu: "(How do you have three?!)"
___

Dipper: "I know all the local arcades, so that won't be difficult." :p
Lily: "Ooookay, I can see it too"
---
Yuri: "It... Really did work, I won't deny that"
Monika: "Hmph!"
---
Bludgeon: "From him, correct, from the people he once gave power to..."
---
Blitzwing: "I was built with them"
---
Amy: "Then we also have that set~!"
-that made Camilla giggle-
---
Palutena: "Don't they~"
---
Palutena: "Yes, it's rather extreme but I worry his naiveté might be taken advantage of..."
---
-Jack would be happy to see a playable Plant-
-And so, neither of them hesitated in pulling out their credit cards!-
---
Merlin: "I'm almost done, just hold her for a little longer!"
Lilith:"Easy for you to say!" -Meltlilith joined in the kicks department-
---
BB: "Okay, time to take over his account for a liiiiiittle bit~"
Monika: "You better just do it this once..." -doesn't likes this, but she's seen Pit, she knows how naive the angel is-
---
-She passed by, and her eyes sparkled!-
-Burrito awed?-

(Hey! Get back here with our friends' food!)

(No one steals from Lizzy and gets away with it!)

(Someone needs to tell that Totodile not to steal...)
[Woah....]
-who does she see-

-he runs for the door-

-She would have seen Scáthach testing Penny's abilities!-

-Which was opened by an entering Artoria as she was seeking RICE-

-HE SUCCESFULLY MANAGED TO INTERCEPT HER-

Kaito: "Seems he has some attitude, I'll give him that" :p
Monika: Please don't end in disaster...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Roosterteeth's website is shutting down on May 15th.

If any of you aren't caught up with RWBY Volume 9 yet or any other RT shows you follow, now's a good time to catch up to them.

Lily: "Ooookay, I can see it too"
---
Yuri: "It... Really did work, I won't deny that"
Monika: "Hmph!"
---
Bludgeon: "From him, correct, from the people he once gave power to..."
---
Blitzwing: "I was built with them"
---
Amy: "Then we also have that set~!"
Star: "It was just a baby when I first saw it, though...."
___

I'm always up for making good deals, but scaring the wits out of people? That's utterly priceless!
___

We have to destroy this rogue group. Immediately!
___

Pikachu: "(But why were you built with three while almost every other Cybertronian was built with two?!)"
___

Mabel: "I'll go ahead and write that as the second item on this week's schedule!" -Pulls out a list, then writes down "Activity #2: Go to an arcade!" on it- Boop!"

Ruby: "How was the Cyber World, by the way?"

Weiss: "It was strange, to say the least..."
---
Alear: "Alright then. I hope you're ready..." -will hold back-
---
-awwwwwww-
Penny: "It mostly consisted of a massive city built with highly advanced technology, and even the outskirts and smaller towns appeared to be built entirely out of gigantic computer parts! There was also a giant holographic green grid surrounding the sky and atmosphere of the world.""
___

-Which Mabel isn't aware of, but she nonetheless feels confident she can win this fight-

-Speaking of, Dipper then passes the Emblem bracelet to Mabel, who puts it on before doing a first bump-

Mabel: "Ready as I'll ever be!"
___

Pikachu: "(You've been really kind, too, Phosphora...Thanks for helping us and stopping that alien from hurting anyone else. Same goes for the other scientists, here, too!)" :)

[Woah....]
-who does she see-

-he runs for the door-
-Who's currently using her laser beams as both ranged attacks and to try and cancel out any magic spells or projectiles Scáthach launches at her, not even using her Winter Maiden powers yet-

-Does Artoria get in Totodile's way or is he able to run past her?-

---
---

---

---
-I agree with that about Viridi LOL and I promise Koyanskaya will be finished soon-
-On the least, the enormous quanitities of powerful attacks from non-humans coming from everywhere might mean that, despite Koyanskaya managing to injure Byleth before, she still grossly understimated what could they come up with out of their sleeves-
Koyanskaya: Where is that salesman?! The other Beast IV should have been dealt with by now! That should have granted me more power to grow complete!

-Fate on the while, tried to see if she could cut with her Device currently in its large two-handed blade configuration, alas, the strings require a LOT to be destroyed-
-While that occurred, Gorgon was looking for where the guy that's been annoying her and her Master went to-

-Not really. As big as Jetfire is, Serpenterra is MASSIVE, but he'd be quickly be shooting right at it (after he attempted diplomacy by initiating a call that was rejected)-
---
---
Atalanta: "Please, we're fine right now as we are. We're just glad to have assisted"
---
Alisa: "You must be kidding me..." -then a specimen jumped at her!- "Hey! Away from us!" -inadvertdly, she then shot a fire spell from her hand right at it- "...Aaaah..."

---
-Makes sense to me-

Star: "Feeling's mutual, lady." :glare:

What the hell is your problem?! You're not even targeting anybody who was responsible for ANY of your animals' Souls died!

-If Queen Medusa and Gorgon find him, they might end up using an attack strong enough that inadvertently launches him right into the battlefield where the battle with Koyanskaya is taking place-

She might out of her mind...but
___

Mabel: "Oh yeah, she totally just doesn't want to admit that she thinks of you gals as friends." :p
___

-The zoo manager and a few of the employees are surprised that they didn't want payment or accept a reward...but one of the employees isn't complaining since he thinks this means he'll get a higher paycheck- :V
___

-The Specimen in question was Specimen 3, the original version of the spider mutant that they've seen clones of here, and by far the strongest of each of them-

-Despite that, the fire spell still severally burned it's face, causing it to briefly recoil in pain-

-The injuries from the bullet wounds slowed Specimen 12 down enough to prevent him from outrunning or dodging Tiki's ice breath, which due to the supernatural power possessing it, froze him harmlessly in a block of ice-

-Peppino was also able to kill various weaker mutant spiders and physical greenish black slime-like ghosts known as Lub-Glubs with his mad firing of the shotgun-
___

(Yeah, it just looks like an ordinary train or subway station to me...Just waaaaaaaaaay underground. And totally empty...)

(...O-Okay, now that makes this place seem actually k-kinda creepy...) :urg:

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
I didn't forget. Kamui's just not a part of this fight since other people pushed her to take a break with all the **** she went through.

Meanie >:V
OK fair enough :V

---
-Makes sense to me-

-HE SUCCESFULLY MANAGED TO INTERCEPT HER-

Kaito: "Seems he has some attitude, I'll give him that" :p
Monika: Please don't end in disaster...

-Who's currently using her laser beams as both ranged attacks and to try and cancel out any magic spells or projectiles Scáthach launches at her, not even using her Winter Maiden powers yet-

What the hell is your problem?! You're not even targeting anybody who was responsible for ANY of your animals' Souls died!

-If Queen Medusa and Gorgon find him, they might end up using an attack strong enough that inadvertently launches him right into the battlefield where the battle with Koyanskaya is taking place-

-The Specimen in question was Specimen 3, the original version of the spider mutant that they've seen clones of here, and by far the strongest of each of them-

-Despite that, the fire spell still severally burned it's face, causing it to briefly recoil in pain-

-The injuries from the bullet wounds slowed Specimen 12 down enough to prevent him from outrunning or dodging Tiki's ice breath, which due to the supernatural power possessing it, froze him harmlessly in a block of ice-

-Peppino was also able to kill various weaker mutant spiders and physical greenish black slime-like ghosts known as Lub-Glubs with his mad firing of the shotgun-
___

(Yeah, it just looks like an ordinary train or subway station to me...Just waaaaaaaaaay underground. And totally empty...)

-Fish doing Fish things :V-

-....meanwhile, a digital rift appears near Spamton's location, the actions of the Alliance unintentionally serving as a BEACON for a large, unrelated creature....-

-a low growl with a dissonant wide lipped smile as it surveys its surroundings-
-Mirei alarmed?-

-fortunately it didn't seem like he'd run out of ammunition despite not carrying visible bullets on him-
-because cartoon logic-

[Yeah, seems TOO empty if you ask me. Like this is where a "boss fight" would be.]

-she watches while cheering for....someone; she doesn't know who she wants to win more-

-Good question; Does Totodile make his escape because Artie, or does she intervene?-

-a clash occurs!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

If any of you aren't caught up with RWBY Volume 9 yet or any other RT shows you follow, now's a good time to catch up to them.
I didn't even realize Volume 9 was out lmao

Will chip at it on my next day off which is... Monday -_-

-he runs for the door-

---
---
---

---
-Makes sense to me-

___

Mabel: "Oh yeah, she totally just doesn't want to admit that she thinks of you gals as friends." :p
___

-The zoo manager and a few of the employees are surprised that they didn't want payment or accept a reward...but one of the employees isn't complaining since he thinks this means he'll get a higher paycheck- :V
___

___

-....meanwhile, a digital rift appears near Spamton's location, the actions of the Alliance unintentionally serving as a BEACON for a large, unrelated creature....-

-Mirei alarmed?-

-fortunately it didn't seem like he'd run out of ammunition despite not carrying visible bullets on him-
-because cartoon logic-
Alear: -Engages with Claude to shoot at Koyanskaya, aiming for the head-

Max Brass: "But...?"
---
Shez: "Yeah, she's a tough one but I can see she cares." :p
---
-such kind, selfless heroes...-
---
Azura: -uses her talismans to create more bubbles, which burst once touched-
---
Ruby: "Let's see what else this place has."

-And so, neither of them hesitated in pulling out their credit cards!-
---
Merlin: "I'm almost done, just hold her for a little longer!"
Lilith:"Easy for you to say!" -Meltlilith joined in the kicks department-
---
BB: "Okay, time to take over his account for a liiiiiittle bit~"
Monika: "You better just do it this once..." -doesn't likes this, but she's seen Pit, she knows how naive the angel is-
---
-She passed by, and her eyes sparkled!-
Camilla: "To think entire fortunes hide behind such tiny cards... Incredible."
---
-Dark Pit build some distance between himself and the barghest, then whips out his nanesake staff-
---
-no promises from BB?-
---
-PLANT!!!!!- :b:

Penny: "It mostly consisted of a massive city built with highly advanced technology, and even the outskirts and smaller towns appeared to be built entirely out of gigantic computer parts! There was also a giant holographic green grid surrounding the sky and atmosphere of the world.""
___

-Which Mabel isn't aware of, but she nonetheless feels confident she can win this fight-

-Speaking of, Dipper then passes the Emblem bracelet to Mabel, who puts it on before doing a first bump-

Mabel: "Ready as I'll ever be!"
___

Pikachu: "(You've been really kind, too, Phosphora...Thanks for helping us and stopping that alien from hurting anyone else. Same goes for the other scientists, here, too!)" :)
Ruby: "That sounds so cool!"
---
Alear: "Then so am I." -no weapon in hand, instead taking on a battle stance-

---
Phosphora: "Well, it's the least we could do." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I didn't even realize Volume 9 was out lmao

Will chip at it on my next day off which is... Monday -_-
I only found out when I did because one of the mods on this site mentioned that RT's site would be closing down a month from now, otherwise I would've mentioned it here sooner much sooner, and heck even now I'm not sure when exactly the volume released.

Also, oof...

Ruby: "That sounds so cool!"
---
Alear: "Then so am I." -no weapon in hand, instead taking on a battle stance-

---
Phosphora: "Well, it's the least we could do." :lol:
(It totally was! All of us even made some new friends while we were there!)
___

Mabel: "Wait, you're not even going to use a weapon?"
___

Girafarig: "(Yeah, I don't know how much danger we'd all be in if it weren't for all of you guys here!)"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-she watches while cheering for....someone; she doesn't know who she wants to win more-

-Good question; Does Totodile make his escape because Artie, or does she intervene?-

-a clash occurs!-

-And Scáthach indeed was using her magic to summon ice pillars to try to counter her while approaching-
Mash: "Ah, it's Lady Scáthach and... That android!"

-He actually would bump into her-
Artoria: "Hm?" -looks down-
Mordred: "GET THAT THING!"

-EVEN SPARKS FLY OUT-

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Luvia: "We'll be sure to provide a bed"
Camilla: "To think entire fortunes hide behind such tiny cards... Incredible."
---
-Dark Pit build some distance between himself and the barghest, then whips out his nanesake staff-
---
-no promises from BB?-
---
-PLANT!!!!!- :b:
Medb: "I know, back in my era we had to carry bags of gold. This is better~"
---
-And the barghest tried to go chomp at him!-
---
BB: 😉
Monika: -Sigh- "Let's get it over with" -both of them easily managed to get into Pit's account-
BB: "So this person should be active soon, huh~?"
---
Jack: -GASP- "It's a plant!" :D

Star: "It was just a baby when I first saw it, though...."
___

I'm always up for making good deals, but scaring the wits out of people? That's utterly priceless!
___

We have to destroy this rogue group. Immediately!
___

Pikachu: "(But why were you built with three while almost every other Cybertronian was built with two?!)"
___

Mabel: "I'll go ahead and write that as the second item on this week's schedule!" -Pulls out a list, then writes down "Activity #2: Go to an arcade!" on it- Boop!"
Dang...

Lily: "Incredible..."
---
Natsuki: "Well I don't like you either! HMPH!"
---
-Everyone nodded and agreed as they shot at Bludgeon, who transformed to his tank mode and shot Angolmois-powered magic blasts at them from his two turrets-
---
Blitzwing: "Eh, I'd prefer not to tell" -not fond of his creators the Quintessons-
---
Amy: "I wanna see what kind of games he might be good at" :p
-Chrono sighed-

___

___

___

___

-Mirei alarmed?-

-because cartoon logic-

[Yeah, seems TOO empty if you ask me. Like this is where a "boss fight" would be.]

---
---
---
---
Swoop: "Worse than Megatron, worse than Starscream, you no know who they, but you don't deserve anything!" -BOMBS AT HER ABDOMEN-
Koyanskaya: "I can't fall here...! I have the Grid on my side!" -trying to draw more energy from it-

-That sounds kinda fun, not gonna lie- :V -Those combating him didn't notice the new presence, however, Mirei did-
Mirei: "Well now. That species rarely doesn't spells bad news..."

Sitonai: "Okay, there is someone going at him... Aaaand it's not working too much"
---
Draco: "Friends?!"
Guifei: "Coco sure does~"
---
Jeanne: "But thank you all for your gratitude" :)
---
Alisa: "How did... Was that really magic?!"
Yuuno: "I do trace magical energy coming from what you just did, so..."
Suzuka: "...We could be mages..."

-While Tiki also tried to freeze others with her breaths!-
---
Sakura: "Hmmm, you could be right, there's always a calm before the strom..."
-Making most be armed-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I only found out when I did because one of the mods on this site mentioned that RT's site would be closing down a month from now, otherwise I would've mentioned it here sooner much sooner, and heck even now I'm not sure when exactly the volume released.

Also, oof...
It says it under the episode names. March 30th.

(It totally was! All of us even made some new friends while we were there!)
___

Mabel: "Wait, you're not even going to use a weapon?"
___

Girafarig: "(Yeah, I don't know how much danger we'd all be in if it weren't for all of you guys here!)"
Weiss: "We sure did. Some are quite eccentric."
---
Alear: "Is that a problem?"
---
Phosphy: "I'd rather not think of it myself. You don't deserve that kind of trouble."

Medb: "I know, back in my era we had to carry bags of gold. This is better~"
---
-And the barghest tried to go chomp at him!-
---
BB: 😉
Monika: -Sigh- "Let's get it over with" -both of them easily managed to get into Pit's account-
BB: "So this person should be active soon, huh~?"
---
Jack: -GASP- "It's a plant!" :D
Camilla: "Same for me!" :p
---
-from afar?-

-can it extend its neck? "V-
---
-they are now!-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, you like plants?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dang...

Lily: "Incredible..."
---
Natsuki: "Well I don't like you either! HMPH!"
---
-Everyone nodded and agreed as they shot at Bludgeon, who transformed to his tank mode and shot Angolmois-powered magic blasts at them from his two turrets-
---
Blitzwing: "Eh, I'd prefer not to tell" -not fond of his creators the Quintessons-
---
Amy: "I wanna see what kind of games he might be good at" :p
-Chrono sighed-
At the very least, the full Volume has already been released there, so every episode of Vol. 9 is avaiable to watch for free for the time being.

Still, it's saddening to see what's become of Roosterteeth...

Star: "At least my wand's still powered...And I'm pretty sure she also had something to do with why magic wasn't totally drained from the universe. Or at least that dimension tons of it resides in." 🤔
___

News flash, brat. Nobody around here really does!

-Monika in particular likely has a special hatred for the Snatcher since he not only kidnapped her girlfrield's Pokemon and made him his house servant for almost a year, but also cast an amnesia spell to make everyone forget Ratbat existed until he returned him to Chaldea-

___

-Which Aquamarine tried to dodge by swiftly flying-
___

-But Pikachu and Squirtle, who don't know that yet or why, simply glare at him with annoyed thinking he's being a troll again-
___

Mabel: "What's the matter, Chrono?"

It says it under the episode names. March 30th.
I only checked the site very briefly quite literally once just to see how many or if all the episodes were out yet, so I guess I just overlooked the release dates?

Either way, the full Volume is out and avaialbe for free for the time being, at least.

Weiss: "We sure did. Some are quite eccentric."
---
Alear: "Is that a problem?"
---
Phosphy: "I'd rather not think of it myself. You don't deserve that kind of trouble."
(Mostly Queen and that bird guy...)
___

Mabel: "Wouldn't it be more fair if you were using a weapon since I'm using some of Ephraim's and Erika's?"
___

Squirtle: "(Most of us can barely remember anything other than trying to fight some creatures with this glowing blue acid...)"

Pikachu: "(Just trying to remember some of it gives me a headache...The only other thing I can remember is the planet itself, and Pichu barely remembers any of it at all...)"

-And Scáthach indeed was using her magic to summon ice pillars to try to counter her while approaching-

-Making Penny realize she might need to use her magic-based abilities if she wants to win this fight...-

Her name is Penny. M-Mash and a lot of others here aren't as familiar with her since she's somewhat new here, herself...

-Rockruff and Jigglypuff comically dogpile on Totodile- :V

---
---
---
---
Swoop: "Worse than Megatron, worse than Starscream, you no know who they, but you don't deserve anything!" -BOMBS AT HER ABDOMEN-
Koyanskaya: "I can't fall here...! I have the Grid on my side!" -trying to draw more energy from it-

-That sounds kinda fun, not gonna lie- :V -Those combating him didn't notice the new presence, however, Mirei did-

Sitonai: "Okay, there is someone going at him... Aaaand it's not working too much"
---
---
---

---
-Making most be armed-

-Mirei alarmed?-

-because cartoon logic-

It took me until everyone replied to realize I left both Jenny's dialogue unfinished and didn't even type anything for Queen or any of the Darkners lmao.

Fixing that now!

-Even if Koyanskaya would be having difficulty gathering energy from the Grid due to Ingrid's interference, the Thorn Ring she's wearing is helping her draw more power from it than she normally can anyway, as while it normally increases stat levels, in this case, combined with Koyanskays' connection the Grid, it's allowing her to draw much more power from it than she normally would be able to, even without any interference-

(And I don't want this section to get bloated, but some of the other stuff might be done soon anyway, and it might actually be easier to keep track of if both Spamton and Koya are taking part in the same final showdown. :V)

... WHAT THE [[cungadero]] IS THAT GIANT [[pocket monster]] ??

She might out of her mind...but just taking her out doesn't seem like the right thing to do after all she's been through, either...

I Take That As An Indication That Peaceful Negotations Or Diplomacy Are Out Of The Equation.

___

Dipper: "I'm guessing you probably would've tried to destroy everyone by now if you didn't actually care about them." :p
___

-A lot of the villagers are in awe and cheer for them, and the zoo owner also tells them thanks with immense gratitude for saving him and his employees-
___

Tetra: "Well, if you've got magic abilities, then look alive! You can help us kick these ghosts and monsters out of town!"

-The only enemies in Tiki and Peppino's left in their sight right now that aren't frozen or dead of bullet wounds are various ghosts wielding various weapons, including machetes, frying pans, sword, maces and morning star flails, and bats with barbed wire-
___

-It would thankfully turn out that there really isn't anything there that's a threat right now...But Gengar actually still isn't far off the mark- :V

-Speaking of...the group does find a rather carelessly unlocked security room with security monitors and a tram control panel adjacent to the boarding station, and they can see some GL Labs scientists and assistants, some of whom are wearing plain white hazmat suits, and a few armed security guards boarding a separate tram to leave the facility on one of the monitors-

Steven: "Those must be some GL Labs employees..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Same for me!" :p
---
-from afar?-

-can it extend its neck? "V-
---
-they are now!-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, you like plants?"
Medb: "The conveniences of this world, huh~?"
---
-Well, it's charging at him nao!-
---
BB: "As expected from BB-chan, cracking this was easy~!"
Monika: "Okay, so the person she wants us to investigate is this... Miss Athena?"
BB: "Oh my, what a coincidink~"
Monika: "Yeah, what are the odds it's someone just named after the goddess he serves?"
BB: -Clicking- "Awwww, boring, there's nothing in the DMs..."
Monika: "There are recorded video calls though"
BB: "Oooooh~"
Monika: "Don't push your luck. Fortunately we can rig a model over our image and use a filter for this"
BB: "Already settled over you~"
Monika: "Huh?! When- Nevermind, it'd be disastrous if you attempted to act like him... So, I must think like Pit now!"
BB: "BB-chan feels pity for anyone like that..."
Monika: "No belittling now!" -deep breath- "Okay... Food! Palutena! Video games! I can do thi-" -then they get a call request- "Wait, this quick?"
BB: "Seems they've been waiting for him to connect all along, hmmm?"
Monika: "Yeah... You know, I'm thinking Palutena's concerns are legit" -thus, she accepts the call-
-In the monitor, they would now see the image of a teenage girl with green hair and eyes whose hair was done in two braids-
Monika: Aw come on! This is too much to be a coindidence!
Miss Athena: "Oh, hiya Pit! How're you today?"
---
Jack: "Yes! There's even a plant we take care of!"
At the very least, the full Volume has already been released there, so every episode of Vol. 9 is avaiable to watch for free for the time being.

Still, it's saddening to see what's become of Roosterteeth...

Star: "At least my wand's still powered...And I'm pretty sure she also had something to do with why magic wasn't totally drained from the universe. Or at least that dimension tons of it resides in." 🤔
___

News flash, brat. Nobody around here really does!

-Monika in particular likely has a special hatred for the Snatcher since he not only kidnapped her girlfrield's Pokemon and made him his house servant for almost a year, but also cast an amnesia spell to make everyone forget Ratbat existed until he returned him to Chaldea-

___

-Which Aquamarine tried to dodge by swiftly flying-
___

-But Pikachu and Squirtle, who don't know that yet or why, simply glare at him with annoyed thinking he's being a troll again-
___

Mabel: "What's the matter, Chrono?"
Agreed

Lily: "You know, I don't think most of us have seen that place either..."
---
Monika: "And I say it's well-earned" -she said with spite given that-
---
-Others turned to their alt modes to do the same!-
-Bludgeon was advancing towards the trapped Insecticon swarm-
---
Bumblebee: "Some are born like that, some are built, some are modified. Either way it's not easy for most of us"
---
Chrono: "I simple don't understand the necessity to any of this"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

---
-Making most be armed-
-Even if Koyanskaya would be having difficulty gathering energy from the Grid due to Ingrid's interference, the Thorn Ring she's wearing is helping her draw more power from it than she normally can anyway, as while it normally increases stat levels, in this case, combined with Koyanskays' connection the Grid, it's allowing her to draw much more power from it than she normally would be able to, even without any interference-

(And I don't want this section to get bloated, but some of the other stuff might be done soon anyway, and it might actually be easier to keep track of if both Spamton and Koya are taking part in the same final showdown. :V)

She might out of her mind...but just taking her out doesn't seem like the right thing to do after all she's been through, either...

I Take That As An Indication That Peaceful Negotations Or Diplomacy Are Out Of The Equation.

___

Dipper: "I'm guessing you probably would've tried to destroy everyone by now if you didn't actually care about them." :p
___

-A lot of the villagers are in awe and cheer for them, and the zoo owner also tells them thanks with immense gratitude for saving him and his employees-
___

Tetra: "Well, if you've got magic abilities, then look alive! You can help us kick these ghosts and monsters out of town!"

-The only enemies in Tiki and Peppino's left in their sight right now that aren't frozen or dead of bullet wounds are various ghosts wielding various weapons, including machetes, frying pans, sword, maces and morning star flails, and bats with barbed wire-
___

-It would thankfully turn out that there really isn't anything there that's a threat right now...But Gengar actually still isn't far off the mark- :V

-Speaking of...the group does find a rather carelessly unlocked security room with security monitors and a tram control panel adjacent to the boarding station, and they can see some GL Labs scientists and assistants, some of whom are wearing plain white hazmat suits, and a few armed security guards boarding a separate tram to leave the facility on one of the monitors-

Alear: "No amount of power can save you from what you deserve." -shot an arrow at her-

Max Brass: "Then what do you suggest?"

-forgot to put Medusa in there lol-

Queen Medusa: "Oh great, another big one... I'm losing my niche more and more."
---
Shez: "He got you there, girl." :laugh:
---
Kamui: "It truly was the least we could do." :lol:
---
Kanna: "Maybe that means we could hang out even more often after this?" :)

Azura: "Focus on the fight, Kanna."
---
Weiss: "But where is the room they're in...?"

Medb: "The conveniences of this world, huh~?"
---
-Well, it's charging at him nao!-
---
BB: "As expected from BB-chan, cracking this was easy~!"
Monika: "Okay, so theperson she wants us to investigate is this... Miss Athena?"
BB: "Oh my, what a coincidink~"
Monika: "Yeah,what are the odds it's someone just named after the goddess he serves?"
BB: -Clicking- "Awwww, boring, there's nothing in the DMs..."
Monika: "There are recorded video calls though"
BB: "Oooooh~"
Monika: "Don't push your luck. Fortunately we can rig a model over our image and use a filter for this"
BB: "Already settled over you~"
Monika: "Huh?! When- Nevermind, it'd be disastrous if you attempted to act like him... So, I must think like Pit now!"
BB: "BB-chan feels pity for anyone like that..."
Monika: "No belittling now!" -deep breath- "Okay... Food! Palutena! Video games! I can do thi-" -then they get a call request- "Wait, this quick?"
BB: "Seems they've been waiting for him to connect all along, hmmm?"
Monika: "Yeah... You know, I'm thinking Palutena's concerns are legit" -thus, she accepts the call-
-In the monitor, they would now see the image of a teenage girl with green hair and eyes whose hair was done in two braids-
Monika: Aw come on! This is too much to be a coindidence!
Miss Athena: "Oh, hiya Pit! How're you today?"
---
Jack: "Yes! There's even a plant we take care of!"
Camilla: "I fully agree~" -giggling-
---
Dark Pit: "Dammit!" -tries to run away-

-Palu blasted the barghest-
---
-LMAOOOOOOOOOO-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, I'd love to see it at some point!"

(Mostly Queen and that bird guy...)
___

Mabel: "Wouldn't it be more fair if you were using a weapon since I'm using some of Ephraim's and Erika's?"
___

Squirtle: "(Most of us can barely remember anything other than trying to fight some creatures with this glowing blue acid...)"

Pikachu: "(Just trying to remember some of it gives me a headache...The only other thing I can remember is the planet itself, and Pichu barely remembers any of it at all...)"
Weiss: "Oh yes, these two are something else."
---
Claude: "You're forgetting Alear has centuries of experience with swordfighting. She spent more time using a weapon than you'll ever live." :p
---
Phosphy: "Best to move on from those memories then." :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-EVEN SPARKS FLY OUT-

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Luvia: "We'll be sure to provide a bed"

---
-Making most be armed-

-Making Penny realize she might need to use her magic-based abilities if she wants to win this fight...-

Her name is Penny. M-Mash and a lot of others here aren't as familiar with her since she's somewhat new here, herself...

___

[Is she not a human?]
-looking with curiosity-

-pinned down, comically flailing legs-

-though he was noticeably getting tired now....-

That won't be necessary. I've grown accustomed to sleeping standing up in this form.

-staring at the Thorn Ring, seeming to put two and two together....-

-it leans down to stare at Spamton as if curious as to what he may be....-
-others that were fighting him probably give pause at this kind of creature, and for good reason...-
-its lips open to show a smile of giant flat teeth-

Whatchya talking about?

Is-a there no END to this mess?!
-still firing-

[Still alive....?]
-he suspicious-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Agreed

Lily: "You know, I don't think most of us have seen that place either..."
---
Monika: "And I say it's well-earned" -she said with spite given that-
---
-Others turned to their alt modes to do the same!-
-Bludgeon was advancing towards the trapped Insecticon swarm-
---
Bumblebee: "Some are born like that, some are built, some are modified. Either way it's not easy for most of us"
---
Chrono: "I simple don't understand the necessity to any of this"
At this point, I'm just hoping most of their IPs end up in good hands that are willing to continue their current series and do them justice.

Star: "Only a few other people we know have, at least, and it was still corrupted by Toffee while were there..."
___

Still mad about your girlfriend's Pokemon, huh?
___

Not so fast!

-Tries to slam the Insecticons against a wall in an effort to destroy them, ensuring these former Decepticons can't utilize them as weapons or minions anymore-

___

Squirtle: "(...This is just getting more confusing by the minute.)" 💦
___

Dipper: "Technically, most of it isn't a necessity at all. But taking a break is. And to be perfectly honest, you're missing out on a lot of stuff that teenagers do."

Weiss: "Oh yes, these two are something else."
---
Claude: "You're forgetting Alear has centuries of experience with swordfighting. She spent more time using a weapon than you'll ever live." :p
---
Phosphy: "Best to move on from those memories then." :p
-The others have heard about Queen, but are totally lost on who the "bird guy" is?-
___

Mabel: "How have you lived for so long again...?"
___

Pikachu: "(...Well, I guess that's one way to beat a headache!)" :chuckle:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It took me until everyone replied to realize I left both Jenny's dialogue unfinished and didn't even type anything for Queen or any of the Darkners lmao.

Fixing that now!

___

___

___

___

Alear: "No amount of power can save you from what you deserve." -shot an arrow at her-

---
---
---

---

-others that were fighting him probably give pause at this kind of creature, and for good reason...-

Whatchya talking about?

-still firing-

[Still alive....?]
-he suspicious-
-Making her able to regenerate her wounds right at the moment, and she's currently displaying beastiel traits of the animals she's comprised from now-

(That makes sense to me :V)
Nanoha: "...What is..."
Fate: "What's that?!"
Yuuno: "I don't know... I can't detect any magical energy from it!"
Mirei: "A Wendigomon has appeared"

Sitonai: "I don't think that's a surprise..."
---
Draco: "I will, I simply lack the current means to!"
---
Jeanne: "You're really flattering us" :)
---
Miyu: "We still need to drive them off"
Ana: "And now!" -cuts one's head!-

Tiki: "They are... Quite widely armed"
---
Makoto/Rin: "I have a thing or two to tell these people!"
Takeru: "Wait, that could be a trap!"

[Is she not a human?]
-looking with curiosity-

-though he was noticeably getting tired now....-

That won't be necessary. I've grown accustomed to sleeping standing up in this form.
Mash: "She's not, but she can use magic"
-And quick as she leaps right at her!-

Mordred: "WELL DONE!"
Artoria: -Question signs all over her head-

Taiga: "Huh, guess it's time we're over with this"

Kaito: "Makes things easier for me then" :p
Camilla: "I fully agree~" -giggling-
---
Dark Pit: "Dammit!" -tries to run away-

-Palu blasted the barghest-
---
-LMAOOOOOOOOOO-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, I'd love to see it at some point!"
Medb: "Sure, sure~" -and thus, they pay them quite casually- "Theeere we go, extra comfiness for us~"
---
-The barghest wasn't easily giving up, still running despite the blast-
---
Miss Athena: "Wait, didn't you say you wouldn't be able to log in until later this evening 'cause you were going to try to be at an online tourney of Super Bash Sisters?"
Monika: Dang, she's that informed? Well, here I go. "Yeah, but I lost on the first round"
Miss Athena: "Really? Sucks. But hey, now we can spend talking aaaall day long!"
Monika: She could be using a rigged avatar just like me for all I know. "Sure thing! I even brought some snacks just in case!"
Miss Athena: "Me too! Actually, how long have you been here? I wanna hear more about your adventures, Pit!"
BB: -Where 'Miss Athena' can't hear her- "Well well, seems there's some sort of virus detected from answering the call..."
---
Jack: "You can soon! She should be around here!"
At this point, I'm just hoping most of their IPs end up in good hands that are willing to continue their current series and do them justice.

Star: "Only a few other people we know have, at least, and it was still corrupted by Toffee while were there..."
___

Still mad about your girlfriend's Pokemon, huh?
___

Not so fast!

-Tries to slam the Insecticons against a wall in an effort to destroy them, ensuring these former Decepticons can't utilize them as weapons or minions anymore-

___

Squirtle: "(...This is just getting more confusing by the minute.)" 💦
___

Dipper: "Technically, most of it isn't a necessity at all. But taking a break is. And to be perfectly honest, you're missing out on a lot of stuff that teenagers do."
With WB being WB, who knows?

Lily: "So not even in its true state, hmmm..."
---
Monika: "Why would you think I wouldn't be?" :glare:
---
-There are MANY, so a better idea might be compressing them-
---
Bumblebee: "Ah, sorry about it. Didn't mean to"
---
Chrono: "..." -sigh- "You really won't stop until I do it, huh?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
With WB being WB, who knows?

Lily: "So not even in its true state, hmmm..."
---
Monika: "Why would you think I wouldn't be?" :glare:
---
-There are MANY, so a better idea might be compressing them-
---
Bumblebee: "Ah, sorry about it. Didn't mean to"
---
Chrono: "..." -sigh- "You really won't stop until I do it, huh?"
Death Battle is a mostly unlicensed crossover show that might do fine on it's own. Red vs. Blue is finishing up at the very least, and the old crew 3 for RWBY's 3rd volume has their own company now and has also expressed high interest in buying the rights to the series to continue the story as is, so there's hope for most of them.

Star: -Sigh- "Looks like we've got yet another mystery on our hands..."
___

I didn't know if you even had any memories of the vermin beforehand!
___

-Then that's exactly what Aquamarine tries...-
___

Pichu: "(It's okay, I think I kinda get it...There are a ton of different ways you're built, right?)"
___

Mabel: "Admiral's orders!" :p

[Is she not a human?]
-looking with curiosity-

T-Technically, neither of them are, believe it or not!

-Penny tries to block Scathach's spear with two of her Floating Array blades, while using the rest to charge another laser beam-

(G-Gotcha! Now give everyone their food back!)

(Why'd you steal our Trainers' food?!)

---
---
---

---
-Making her able to regenerate her wounds right at the moment, and she's currently displaying beastiel traits of the animals she's comprised from now-

---
---
---

---

Whatchya talking about?

-still firing-

[Still alive....?]
-he suspicious-
-The younger Pines twins were noticing a change as well, and the Ring in question is even growing more and more literal thorns across Koyanskaya's hand and army the stronger she becomes, further implying that it's a major source of Koyanskaya's power boosts...-

Dipper: "What the.? That Ring she's wearing...Every time she heals her wounsd up or suddenly becomes stronger...it grows more throns..."

Mabel: "Hey, you're right...It's practically engulfing half of her arm, now!" :urg:

...I'm going to be the bigger person. If it's alright with you, Max...I think Coyle should be spared.

...THOSE [[shiny teeth and you]] ARE SOME IMPRESSIVE [[pearly whites]] !! I ALWAYS RESPECT A MONSTER WITH A WIDE GRIN !!

-Only saying that because he's almost always smiling with a wide open grin as well- :V

What do we do?!
___

Mabel: "Suuuuuuuuuure." :p
___

-They werent' expecting a sudden attack on the town, or a theft attempt from some rogue Space Pirates, but they managed to save the day and the zoo's staff and visitors flawlessly...-
___

Tetra: "Then let's wake this town up from this nightmare!" -Shot at another Lub-Glub, destroying it's head-

-Several of the slime ghosts and mutants are blasted away, and a few of the ghosts are actually affected by the gun as well, shockingly enough, either blasting them away or somehow damaging them-
___

Steven: "How would we even get to them?"

Pearl: "Hang on a minute, it looks like this system still has a working audio receiver..."

-Right now, the tram they're on is leaving the facility on a separate track and headed for the surface. On the monitor's audio recorder, they can hear some of the assistants talking about how they're glad or relieved to be out of here and hope to move on to less dangerous or corrupt scientific jobs, while others are expressing fear or calling all of this insane and that they didn't sign up for this, having thought it was a legitimate scientific research company who wanted to help the world. Some are stating that they just wanted college credit or for an internship at a scientific research lab to look good on a resume-

-Most of the scientists, however, are bragging about their work and how they'll be able to make more scientific discoveries off of the ghosts Spooky conscripts into her army and take control of whatever remains of society following her invasion, using it to better their research about medicine and the paranormal since she already has a powerful army as is, and with her apparent obsessions with scaring and death, there'll be no one to stop them. All but one of the guards, meanwhile, are just cracking jokes about how scared ****less all the people out there will be and tell the assistants that at least all of them down here that they're safe from Spooky and the Labs' invasion. The one exception among the guards declares them all insane as well, and admits to only caring about getting all of the civilian personnel out of the labs safely-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

---

Taiga: "Huh, guess it's time we're over with this"

Kaito: "Makes things easier for me then" :p

-Penny tries to block Scathach's spear with two of her Floating Array blades, while using the rest to charge another laser beam-

-The younger Pines twins were noticing a change as well, and the Ring in question is even growing more and more literal thorns across Koyanskaya's hand and army the stronger she becomes, further implying that it's a major source of Koyanskaya's power boosts...-

Dipper: "What the.? That Ring she's wearing...Every time she heals her wounsd up or suddenly becomes stronger...it grows more throns..."

Mabel: "Hey, you're right...It's practically engulfing half of her arm, now!" :urg:

...THOSE [[shiny teeth and you]] ARE SOME IMPRESSIVE [[pearly whites]] !! I ALWAYS RESPECT A MONSTER WITH A WIDE GRIN !!

-Only saying that because he's almost always smiling with a wide open grin as well- :V

What do we do?!

Tetra: "Then let's wake this town up from this nightmare!" -Shot at another Lub-Glub, destroying it's head-

-Several of the slime ghosts and mutants are blasted away, and a few of the ghosts are actually affected by the gun as well, shockingly enough, either blasting them away or somehow damaging them-
___

Pearl: "Hang on a minute, it looks like this system still has a working audio receiver..."

-Right now, the tram they're on is leaving the facility on a separate track and headed for the surface. On the monitor's audio recorder, they can hear some of the assistants talking about how they're glad or relieved to be out of here and hope to move on to less dangerous or corrupt scientific jobs, while others are expressing fear or calling all of this insane and that they didn't sign up for this, having thought it was a legitimate scientific research company who wanted to help the world. Some are stating that they just wanted college credit or for an internship at a scientific research lab to look good on a resume-

-Most of the scientists, however, are bragging about their work and how they'll be able to make more scientific discoveries off of the ghosts Spooky conscripts into her army and take control of whatever remains of society following her invasion, using it to better their research about medicine and the paranormal since she already has a powerful army as is, and with her apparent obsessions with scaring and death, there'll be no one to stop them. All but one of the guards, meanwhile, are just cracking jokes about how scared ****less all the people out there will be and tell the assistants that at least all of them down here that they're safe from Spooky and the Labs' invasion. The one exception among the guards declares them all insane as well, and admits to only caring about getting all of the civilian personnel out of the labs safely-

-winds up and aims dumbbells right at the thorns-

-the creature picks up Spamton with intent to give him a MUCH closer look at the teeth....-

That's horrible!
....what's a Wendigomon? :p

-all Peppino wants is just to go back to his restaurant, dammit!- :V

-still being cautious, feeling something isn't right-

-the wide-eyed look of surprise that makes her eyes look like her evolution's-
[WHAAAAAAAA?!]

[All yummy food is mine to munch on, I say I say!]
-the Trainers probably don't want him to regurgitate what he ate :V-

I can keep going!
-he's not wanting to quit, but his body is starting to give out on him; it's still his first time fighting so it makes sense-

-is Monika worried they won't get along....or that they WILL?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The others have heard about Queen, but are totally lost on who the "bird guy" is?-
___

Mabel: "How have you lived for so long again...?"
___

Pikachu: "(...Well, I guess that's one way to beat a headache!)" :chuckle:
Blake: "Who's bird guy?"
---
Alear: "I'm a dragon?"
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, don't worry about it." :p

Medb: "Sure, sure~" -and thus, they pay them quite casually- "Theeere we go, extra comfiness for us~"
---
-The barghest wasn't easily giving up, still running despite the blast-
---
Miss Athena: "Wait, didn't you say you wouldn't be able to log on until later this evening 'cause you were going to try to be at an online tourney of Super Bash Sisters?"
Monika: Dang, she's that informed? Well, here I go. "Yeah, but I lost on the first round"
Miss Athena: "Really? Sucks. But hey, now we can spend talking aaaall day long!"
Monika: She could be using a rigged avatar just like me for all I know. "Sure thing! I even brought some snacks just in case!"
Miss Athena: "Me too! Actually, how long have you been here? I wanna here more about your adventures, Pit!"
BB: -Where 'Miss Athena' can't hear her- "Well well, seems there's some sort of virus detected from answering the call..."
---
Jack: "You can soon! She should be around here!"
Camilla: "...How do we transport this now? We just started and already have a couch and a TV."
---
-Palu will try to pull Dark Pit away with the Power of Flight, even if it'd made him mad at her for it :V-
---
-OH ****, A VIRUS?!-
---
-PLANT BOUNCES IN?-

Whatchya talking about?

-still firing-

[Still alive....?]
-he suspicious-

---
---
---

---

...I'm going to be the bigger person. If it's alright with you, Max...I think Coyle should be spared.

What do we do?!
___

___

-They werent' expecting a sudden attack on the town, or a theft attempt from some rogue Space Pirates, but they managed to save the day and the zoo's staff and visitors flawlessly...-
___

___

Alear: "She's healing that quickly...?"

Veyle: "How do we hope to deal damage now...?"

Max Brass: "Alright. But what if she never changes?"

Coyle: -absolutely confused at that-

Queen Medusa: "I don't think you want that thing to grin at you." :smirk:
---
Shez: "I think she's afraid because she knows I can beat her." :p
---
-Kamui would go find Blake and Atalanta to thank for them for help-
---
-Kanna tried to pin one of them in place with a good ol' Corrin side B-
---
Yang: "Actual living humans...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Death Battle is a mostly unlicensed crossover show that might do fine on it's own. Red vs. Blue is finishing up at the very least, and the old crew 3 for RWBY's 3rd volume has their own company now and has also expressed high interest in buying the rights to the series to continue the story as is, so there's hope for most of them.

Star: -Sigh- "Looks like we've got yet another mystery on our hands..."
___

I didn't know if you even had any memories of the vermin beforehand!
___

-Then that's exactly what Aquamarine tries...-
___

Pichu: "(It's okay, I think I kinda get it...There are a ton of different ways you're built, right?)"
___

Mabel: "Admiral's orders!" :p
Honestly hoping Wil E. Coyote vs Tom still comes out

Lily: "And they keep piling up..."
---
Monika: "All because of you!" -really dislikes him-
---
Airachnid: "I suppose I will have to work now" -managing to destroy the beam holding her with her Angolmois-powered body-
-Tarantulas and Mohawk do the same!-
---
Bumblebee: "Yes! You got it there!" :)
---
Chrono: "Yes, yes, I get that..."
Amy: "Good~"

[WHAAAAAAAA?!]

I can keep going!
-he's not wanting to quit, but his body is starting to give out on him; it's still his first time fighting so it makes sense-

-is Monika worried they won't get along....or that they WILL?-
Mash: "Yeah, it's in big part why they can do all that..."
-Scáthach's spear clashes with them, however, she's starting to prepare another rune-

Elizabeth: "Ugh, this one is so rude!"
Artoria: "What's going on?"
Mordred: "This ruffian stole our food!"

Taiga: "Thay's good usually, but your body shows signs of exhaustion"

Monika: ...Both would be terrible scenarios!
Camilla: "...How do we transport this now? We just started and already have a couch and a TV."
---
-Palu will try to pull Dark Pit away with the Power of Flight, even if it'd made him mad at her for it :V-
---
-OH ****, A VIRUS?!-
---
-PLANT BOUNCES IN?-
Medb: "Obviously it will get delivered in soon"
---
-Luckily for him, she barely managed to on time, while Lilith and Morrigan both attacked with their wings-turned-to-blades-
Merlin: "Okay, it seems I'm done"
---
-Indeed, so of course, BB would try to encrypt what the deal witht he virus is-
Miss Athena: "Hey, tell me about the rest of that story! The one about what happened at that fortress!"
Monika: "Oh, right, right. The one that's... Been taken over, right?"
Miss Athena: "Huh? Invaded? No, you... Told me about a time your boss guided you into a fortress full of scary and anxious reapers?"
Monika: ...Shoot, I didn't count he'd tell her of his experiences back in his world!
Miss Athena: "...Pit, is your configuration alright?"
Monika: "It should be, why you ask?"
Miss Athena: "...Nothing"
BB: "That is a weird question too, how would she be able to tell, unless she also tried to crack his codes, hmmm~?"
---
-In soon!-
Jack: ".........................
Wait, who are you?"

What do we do?!
___

___

___

___

-the creature picks up Spamton with intent to give him a MUCH closer look at the teeth....-

That's horrible!

---
---
---
---
-The more animalistic she's becoming too, growing fur around her body, claws growing out of her hands and limbs...-
Koyanskaya: "This is not the end!" -she tried to strike the dumbell with a roundhouse kick-

-Nevertheless to say, Nanoha, Fate, Hayate and Yuuno have some slight shock over that-
Mirei: "A dark and usually very wrathful Digimon on the Champion level, fueled by anger and sorrow for an objective..."
Angewomon: "Well, it's a Champion, right? Shouldn't be too hard"
Mirei: "And Lucemon was a Rookie back when he killed 8 out of the Ten Legendary Warriors and the last two remaining still died out of injuries after sealing him. This is not as extreme as that case, but it's still a bigger danger than what its level makes it look like"

Sitonai: "Can we send artillery to it?"
---
-Draco's left eye twitched as they waited for the foods-
---
-And soon, she'd be able to see the two cats!-
---
-Indeed, and then, a green-clad person would make their way in, intending to attack while the others are too busy fighting the Specimens-

-While Tiki may not know how that's possible, she's certainly not complaining- :p
---
Rin: "There seems to be some conflict amongst them..."
Makoto: "The majority deserve to be put in a cell at best though..."
Sakura: "I concur with Gengar. Usually, there's going to be at least one monster that breaks into the researchers in these kind of scenarios and kills some..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly hoping Wil E. Coyote vs Tom still comes out

Lily: "And they keep piling up..."
---
Monika: "All because of you!" -really dislikes him-
---
Airachnid: "I suppose I will have to work now" -managing to destroy the beam holding her with her Angolmois-powered body-
-Tarantulas and Mohawk do the same!-
---
Bumblebee: "Yes! You got it there!" :)
---
Chrono: "Yes, yes, I get that..."
Amy: "Good~"
You mean Will E. vs. Acme?

Star: "And this still doesn't help us solve what's the deal with my magic..."
___

-Do the other three wonder why?-
___

TWhat in the galaxy is capable of destroying those tractor beams?! -Shockwave had upgraded the wand for her, granting it the ability to create energy tethers and cuffs to detain prisoners after she let go of them from the primary tractor beam-
___

Pichu: "(You guys aren't that scary! You're actually really cool!)" :b:
___

-Tehy about halfway done with lunch by now-

Blake: "Who's bird guy?"
---
Alear: "I'm a dragon?"
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, don't worry about it." :p
Penny: "Ah, I believe his name was Berdly! He was one of multiple monster students we met trying to solve the conflict at the Cyber World."
___

Mabel: "I keep forgetting that dragons have super long lifespans..." :facepalm:
___

Pikachu: "(I won't!)" -Confident fist pump-

-Scáthach's spear clashes with them, however, she's starting to prepare another rune-

[WHAAAAAAAA?!]

Scáthach is technically an i-immortal, while Penny is an android like Mash said...

-Penny saw that and tried to send two of Floating Array's swords from Scáthach's left and right for slash attacks-

(Why is talking like a cartoon rooster?!)

(He's been stealing food from all over the cafeteria...)

---
---
---
---
-The more animalistic she's becoming too, growing fur around her body, claws growing out of her hands and limbs...-
Koyanskaya: "This is not the end!" -she tried to strike the dumbell with a roundhouse kick-

-Nevertheless to say, Nanoha, Fate, Hayate and Yuuno have some slight shock over that-
Mirei: "A dark and usually very wrathful Digimon on the Champion level, fueled by anger and sorrow for an objective..."
Mirei: "And Lucemon was a Rookie back when he killed 8 out of the Ten Legendary Warriors and the last two remaining still died out of injuries after sealing him. This is not as extreme as that case, but it's still a bigger danger than what its level makes it look like"

---
---
---
-Indeed, and then, a green-clad person would make their way in, intending to attack while the others are too busy fighting the Specimens-

-While Tiki may not know how that's possible, she's certainly not complaining- :p
---
Sakura: "I concur with Gengar. Usually, there's going to be at least one monster that breaks into the researchers in these kind of scenarios and kills some..."

That's horrible!

Whatever her full power is, she's slowly transforming into what's probably gonna be her most powerful and mutated form...

-If the Dumbell hits the thorns, some of them are damaged, but it does nothing to reduce Koyanskaya's power at this point-

-It seems like they'll need to break through enough Thorns to get to the Ring itself to destroy it...-

-Wait, how large is the Digimon Golden? Because right now Spamton himself is the size of at least a Megazord-

If she has enough time to travel the entire universe just trying to pick more fights with whoever the heck is willing to challenge her, she has enough time to reflect on how messed up her scientific and fighting methods are.

Perhapseth my grande war machine can fireth a volleyeth of laser beams at this unrefinedest mechanoid!
___

-And by now, all the food is served!-
___

-Kamui greets them?-
___

-Everyone except Medli would fail to notice them-

Medli: "Huh? Who is that...?"

-Speaking of which, Peppino would see a Specimen that was a bit more reminiscent of what he's used to seeing approaching them at a slow pace:

-An animatronic beaver with a deep, mocking laugh-

___

Steven: "Several of them had no idea that this place would be doing this kinds of experiments when they signed up to work here...But then there's the typical mad scientists who just care about weapons research and their experiments at any cost and don't care about anyone else's lives..."

Amethyst: "Those guards don't seem so friendly either..." :glare:

-One of the scientists flat out tells the assistants that they don't care whether they make it out or not or if they care about their line of work, as all that matters are the progress of their scientific discoveries and improving their biological weapons programs to sell to military organizations, while one of the lab assistants punches a wall and just tells them that someone's going to stop them, but that the rest of them are just getting out of here the instant the tram reaches it's next and final stop-

-...But then all of the sudden, the tram suddenly breaks down and stops in the middle of the underground track. All of the passengers look around in confusion for a moment, and one scientist notes that it was probably just a malfunction and they just need to call one of the surviving maintenance workers...before everyone, including the all of those from Chaldea and their allies watching this transpire on the monitor, start hearing an all too familiar droning sound-

-Seconds later, they'd see the source of said sounds floating towards the tram...one that made every last one of the passengers panic-

-True to what Specimen 14 claimed of earlier, Specimen 9 wasn't fully destroyed in their fight with it-

(The reason why I said Gengar wasn't far off the mark? There actually isn't a boss fight in the tram room, but Specimen 9, the final boss of the game's main campaign/first chapter, returns and kills the player if they try to escape before fulling the requirement to get the ending. :V)

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

---

Taiga: "Thay's good usually, but your body shows signs of exhaustion"

Monika: ...Both would be terrible scenarios!

---

Scáthach is technically an i-immortal, while Penny is an android like Mash said...

-Penny saw that and tried to send two of Floating Array's swords from Scáthach's left and right for slash attacks-

Whatever her full power is, she's slowly transforming into what's probably gonna be her most powerful and mutated form...

-If the Dumbell hits the thorns, some of them are damaged, but it does nothing to reduce Koyanskaya's power at this point-

-It seems like they'll need to break through enough Thorns to get to the Ring itself to destroy it...-

-Wait, how large is the Digimon Golden? Because right now Spamton himself is the size of at least a Megazord-

-Speaking of which, Peppino would see a Specimen that was a bit more reminiscent of what he's used to seeing approaching them at a slow pace:

___

Steven: "Several of them had no idea that this place would be doing this kinds of experiments when they signed up to work here...But then there's the typical mad scientists who just care about weapons research and their experiments at any cost and don't care about anyone else's lives..."

-One of the scientists flat out tells the assistants that they don't care whether they make it out or not or if they care about their line of work, as all that matters are the progress of their scientific discoveries and improving their biological weapons programs to sell to military organizations, while one of the lab assistants punches a wall and just tells them that someone's going to stop them, but that the rest of them are just getting out of here the instant the tram reaches it's next and final stop-

-...But then all of the sudden, the tram suddenly breaks down and stops in the middle of the underground track. All of the passengers look around in confusion for a moment, and one scientist notes that it was probably just a malfunction and they just need to call one of the surviving maintenance workers...before everyone, including the all of those from Chaldea and their allies watching this transpire on the monitor, start hearing an all too familiar droning sound-

-Seconds later, they'd see the source of said sounds floating towards the tram...one that made every last one of the passengers panic-

-True to what Specimen 14 claimed of earlier, Specimen 9 wasn't fully destroyed in their fight with it-

(The reason why I said Gengar wasn't far off the mark? There actually isn't a boss fight in the tram room, but Specimen 9, the final boss of the game's main campaign/first chapter, returns and kills the player if they try to escape before fulling the requirement to get the ending. :V)

-so they better get to the assault quickly!-

-ah, I may have forgotten that detail since Wendigomon is massive compared to the humans at 13 feet tall, but wouldn't be close to a Megazord in height-
-my mistake-

-....although it IS a reality warper in this state, so I guess technically it could make itself bigger if it wanted :V-

-so I guess instead it's looking UP and eyeing the schnoz as a tasty snack....-

This thing is a trouble at Champion? Would hate to see it at Mega....

-this gets Peppino to act out in rage and terror given his bad memories of Don't Make a Sound, ironically where he gets the shotgun-

[I called it. :p]

-she rapidly glances at the two back and forth in disbelief-
[Are there actually ANY normal humans here?]

[You got a problem with how ol' Totodile talks?]
-still pinned-
-it's clear he doesn't mean any harm, he's just a foodie that has no concept of "yours" :V-

-he's stubborn, to her chagrin-
-his new evolution seemed to come with a desire to prove himself-

-ohohohoho~-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You mean Will E. vs. Acme?

Star: "And this still doesn't help us solve what's the deal with my magic..."
___

-Do the other three wonder why?-
___

TWhat in the galaxy is capable of destroying those tractor beams?! -Shockwave had upgraded the wand for her, granting it the ability to create energy tethers and cuffs to detain prisoners after she let go of them from the primary tractor beam-
___

Pichu: "(You guys aren't that scary! You're actually really cool!)" :b:
___

-Tehy about halfway done with lunch by now-
No, I meant the Death Battle

Lily: "No... I'm sorry..."
---
Yuri: "...I really don't understand what's going on"
---
Tarantulas: "Silly girl, Unicron is the God of Entropy, ironically that means that his energy is sooooo high because he used it to destroy things with ease~! Ahahahahahaha~!" -from his spider-mode legs, he starts to shoot various strong Angolmois bullets others are forced to take cover from-
---
Bumblebee: "Heheh, oh please... You can say it again though!"
---
-Good, ergo they soon will go to an arcade!-

-still pinned-
-it's clear he doesn't mean any harm, he's just a foodie that has no concept of "yours" :V-

-he's stubborn, to her chagrin-
-his new evolution seemed to come with a desire to prove himself-

-ohohohoho~-
Mash: "W-Well... I suppose a bit of the support staff"
Scáthach: "Predictable" -what she ended casting was a barrier to throw her off, protecting herself, and then slashing with her spear!-

Artoria: "I may have just arrived, but I disapprove of stealing any foods"
Mordred: "Yeah, father's right!" -the Totodile too busy to question that-
Elizabeth: "If you upset Jiggly, you upset me!"

Taiga: "...Well, seems you won't take no for an answer"

-Luvia sneezes-
Kaito: "So, what's your favorite food?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
No, I meant the Death Battle

Lily: "No... I'm sorry..."
---
Yuri: "...I really don't understand what's going on"
---
Tarantulas: "Silly girl, Unicron is the God of Entropy, ironically that means that his energy is sooooo high because he used it to destroy things with ease~! Ahahahahahaha~!" -from his spider-mode legs, he starts to shoot various strong Angolmois bullets others are forced to take cover from-
---
Bumblebee: "Heheh, oh please... You can say it again though!"
---
-Good, ergo they soon will go to an arcade!-
I either forgot or didn't realize that was the next upcoming Death Battle...Derp.

Star: "...Well, who ever said that every problem or mystery can solved in a day?"
___

Oh, Monika here is just salty that I captured Mash's Pokemon for several months and made him work as my new towel boy!
___

-Including Aquamarine herself-
___

Pichu: "(You guys are super cool!)" :b:

Pikachu: -Still doesn't think Blitzwing is cool-
___

-One that's kinda like Disneyland's old Starcade, albeit outside of a theme park and just in a normal city or local town-

-still pinned-
Mash: "W-Well... I suppose a bit of the support staff"
Scáthach: "Predictable" -what she ended casting was a barrier to throw her off, protecting herself, and then slashing with her spear!-

Artoria: "I may have just arrived, but I disapprove of stealing any foods"
Mordred: "Yeah, father's right!" -the Totodile too busy to question that-
Elizabeth: "If you upset Jiggly, you upset me!"
Well, th-there's a few, yes...There's the members of the Pines family, Marco Diaz, a few visiting allies like Connie Maheswaran...

...Is there anyone else w-who's an ordinary human? :lol:

-This damages Penny's Aura, while also launching her away a short distance-

Penny: "Augh!"

("ol'"? You're a Totodile! You're around the same age as us!)

(All he's been doing since he got to the cafeteria is stealing everybody's food!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Obviously it will get delivered in soon"
---
-Luckily for him, she barely managed to on time, while Lilith and Morrigan both attacked with their wings-turned-to-blades-
Merlin: "Okay, it seems I'm done"
---
-Indeed, so of course, BB would try to encrypt what the deal witht he virus is-
Miss Athena: "Hey, tell me about the rest of that story! The one about what happened at that fortress!"
Monika: "Oh, right, right. The one that's... Been taken over, right?"
Miss Athena: "Huh? Invaded? No, you... Told me about a time your boss guided you into a fortress full of scary and anxious reapers?"
Monika: ...Shoot, I didn't count he'd tell her of his experiences back in his world!
Miss Athena: "...Pit, is your configuration alright?"
Monika: "It should be, why you ask?"
Miss Athena: "...Nothing"
BB: "That is a weird question too, how would she be able to tell, unless she also tried to crack his codes, hmmm~?"
---
-In soon!-
Jack: ".........................
Wait, who are you?"
Camilla: "Fair point... How does delivery work between worlds?"
---
Dark Pit: "THEN DO SOMETHING!"
---
-SHE'S ON TO THEM-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, I'm Emblem Tiki. Nice to meet you." :)

Penny: "Ah, I believe his name was Berdly! He was one of multiple monster students we met trying to solve the conflict at the Cyber World."
___

Mabel: "I keep forgetting that dragons have super long lifespans..." :facepalm:
___

Pikachu: "(I won't!)" -Confident fist pump-
Weiss: "And he was quite the overconfident one."
---
Alear: "Regardless, are you ready?"
---
-HOW CUTE-

---
---
---

---

If she has enough time to travel the entire universe just trying to pick more fights with whoever the heck is willing to challenge her, she has enough time to reflect on how messed up her scientific and fighting methods are.

Perhapseth my grande war machine can fireth a volleyeth of laser beams at this unrefinedest mechanoid!
___

-And by now, all the food is served!-
___

-Kamui greets them?-
___

___

-ah, I may have forgotten that detail since Wendigomon is massive compared to the humans at 13 feet tall, but wouldn't be close to a Megazord in height-
-my mistake-

-....although it IS a reality warper in this state, so I guess technically it could make itself bigger if it wanted :V-

-so I guess instead it's looking UP and eyeing the schnoz as a tasty snack....-

This thing is a trouble at Champion? Would hate to see it at Mega....

-this gets Peppino to act out in rage and terror given his bad memories of Don't Make a Sound, ironically where he gets the shotgun-

[I called it. :p]
Veyle: "If we're lucky, it'll also be her least stable one, which might make defeating her easier."

Max Brass: "...I would also travel worlds to challenge people, to be fair."

Queen Medusa: "Quite on the small side... but still, better than an ant."
---
Shez: "Your culture smells good, Yang." :p
---
Kamui: "Oh, you two." :)

Blake: "Kamui. How have things been?"

Kamui: "I wanted to thank you for your air in this fight." :)
---
Kanna: "Who's who, Medli?"
---
Ruby: "I don't think we'll have time to save them..."

Top Bottom