• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-While the battles against Koyanskaya and Spamton were going on, Kiara and Kama were fighting alongside one another in the fortress. The two halves of the Beast of Desires, while snarking all the time, had quite the good synergy with each other-

-However, they didn't notice one of the Sentries managed to escape their field of vision, and so happened to be aiming at them now, hoping to at least do some damage to them-

-However, the Sentry soon gasped as she felt a profound pain right inside herself, only to look down in horror as she saw a hand impaling her. What's more... It seemed to be corroding her surrounding flesh, and it expanded to the rest of her body. Fast. Looking behind herself before she died, she saw the person who the hand belonged to, coldly smirking at her-

View attachment 388224

Lilithmon: "You are not ruining my food"

-The Demon Lord of Lust took out her hand, and watched as the Sentry fell limp, dying as her body corroded-

-With the deal done, another woman walked in from the shadows, who Lilithmon expressed no surprise at from her presence, as the woman proceeded to bow in respect-

View attachment 388223

???: "Excuse me to intrude, Lady Lilithmon"

Lilithmon: "You may speak, Arukenimon"

Arukenimon: "I was wondering why did you deal with that human, you've said that those supposed Beasts are at your strongest level, correct?"

Lilithmon: "Correct, however, I can't even allow the tiniest of wounds or burns to harm them. After all, their looks are perfect as they are, and one imperfection could decrease my food consumption"

Arukenimon: "Very well, splendid way of thinking, Lady Lilithmon"

Lilithmon: "Of course. Now then, have you and your minions dealt with the rest of those humans that remained loyal to this 'Alliance' and didn't rebel?"

Arukenimon: "Of course. Most males and even some females were allured by my appearance, not knowing what would happen to them"

Lilithmon: "I've taught you well, I take it you ate a good meal"

Arukenimon: -Chuckle- "Quite, I made sure to keep the most exquisite ones for myself. They weren't a disappointment~"

Lilithmon: "Good to hear. Remember to remain hidden though, it's only thanks to Kuzuhamon that you and the others remain undetected, and I heard her complain you stare at some of the Chaldeans a little too much"

Arukenimon: "My apologies, I have attempted to control my impulses"

Lilithmon: "You should, one wrong move, and you would be pierced everywhere..."

-At that moment, another woman appeared, this one with the appearance of a Shinto priestess, who also bowed in respect besides Arukenimon-

View attachment 388235

Lilithmon: "And as humans say, speak of the devil. What you came for, Kuzuhamon?"

Kuzuhamon: "Lilithmon-sama, a digital rift has open from which a Wendigomon has come from"

Lilithmon: "Oh, that so? Hmmm, what a bother..."

Arukenimon: "Well, sounds appetizing on the least"

Kuzuhamon: "What shall be done about it?"

Lilithmon: "Just let it be. I am well aware of the danger that race possesses for a Champion level. However, I believe these people would still be able to handle it"

Kuzuhamon: "Are you certain, Lilithmon-sama?"

Lilithmon: "You should have seen them on the while you've snuck the others around, plus they're now assisted by a race of mechanical behemoths now, andother unorthodox but talented creatures. So long it doesn't gets near my food, it would do nicely..." -staring once again at Kiara holding some of the puppets with arms she protruded from the ground for Kama to annihilate with her vajra- "...Soon. For now, hide yourselves, and make sure Witchmon and Rosemon remain in-line"

Arukenimon/Kuzuhamon: "As you command" -both of them returned to the shadows, while the Demon Lord of Lust turned to watch over the fight to make sure her batteries would remain unharmed-

Lilithmon: "Soon"
-This is extremely bad news, and much like with the Decepticon and Gem situation, Chaldea is none the wiser to it...-

Neato. Funnily enough she is mostly known for voicing Sailor Mercury, who is the shy smart girl.

Lily: "Now that is the Star I know!"
---
Natsuki: "I need to throw a rock at him"
---
Huh, weird.

Shockwave: "Everyone will be mobilizing, I will make sure of that"
Soundwave: "Commencing message"
-It wasn't any late for ALL Decepticons aboard the Nemesis to go out instantly-
-The Seekers, the ones with beast modes, the cars, ALL OF THEM, even Knock-Out who under no means would want to get his paintjob ruined went-
-They were well-aware of the disaster that involved having Unicron in any shape or form, even post-mortem-
---
-Well the latter definitely- :V
---
Chrono: "So that means it has further reach?"
A lot of VAs can still play a variety of different characters. Just goes to further show their skills and talent in voice acting.

Star: "I knew we'd solve this mystery, and we're already onto the first few clues of it!"
___

-Natsuki sees a decent-sized rock on the ground nearby- :V
___

(The attack Unicron launched must have been even worse than what was described...This is comparable to how Homeworld responded to the last orbits of the Rebellion!)
___

-So given that Blitzwing can still fight, he's not complaining- :V
___

Dipper: "Bingo."

-watching intently....-

-and chances are he'd just eat the food instead of cooking-
-She gonna show her her favorite shows-
-She used a copy of Gáe Bolg to impale on the ground and keep herself in place-

Artoria: "...Could he even cook?"
Mordred: "Well, uh... Dunno! But something must be done!"
-But for now, she's showing Burrito around the ship and introducing her to some new people-

-...And also make sure she's still standing a safe distance away from a chaotic training fight- :V

-As soon as she did, Penny tries to fire green lasers at her-

(Have you never been taught manners or to be considerate, young one?)

-Veyle was outright TERRIFIED-

Veyle: "Not even he was this bad..." :urg:

Viridi: To think I was planning on joining sides with her... I can see that this would have been a mistake. "I am so tempted to Reset Bomb this place..."

Max Brass: "Sounds like a plan."
---
Byleth: "The food here's great, Yang." :)

Shez: -taking mental notes-
---
Blake: "They really are..."

Kamui: How cute.
---
Kanna: -saw that- "ABBY!" -trying to get up-
---
Ruby: "Agreed."

Nora: "...Yo, Liz?"
Koyanskaya: -Giggling- "Seems hiring that salesman paid off, I'm going to thank him later" -she means it, Koyanskaya's sole redeemable trait is that she holds her end of the bargain, but that's NOTHING compared to the irredeemable creature she is-
Jeanne: "You... You have become anything but natural!"
Grimlock: "Somehow, worse than Shockwave..."

Nanoha: "...I hope it really can be reasoned with"

-From the looks of it, that was finally providing some visible damage to the serpental Zord, at last, making the pilot draw their attention on them now-
---
Guifei: "What did Yuuyuu tell you~? You'd adore this~"
---
Artemis: "Awwww~ Look at the way they fly~!"
---
-Toon Link did damage, and Illya was about to shoot at the green-cladded person too, but he was about to use Abby as a human shield!-

Tiki: "Someone named Pizzahead?"
---
Elizabeth: "...Nothing, really..."
Mordred: "So, the one that might lead to one of the worst places, or some chamber..."
-trying to regain composure to rejoin the fight....-

-the Wendigomon gets ready to attack again with Howling Crusher, sending more shockwaves at the mech-

-currently looking for an access point to travel to....-

And then that-a pizza turned out to be a machine piloted by my-a archnemesis Pizzahead....
-he seethes with anger over thinking of Pizzahead's mocking smile and laugh-

-is more serious now....-
Dipper: "What? Salesman...?"

Look in a damn mirror, Koyanskaya! Do you eve have ANY care about whatever the hell you're mutating yourself into?!

-Spamton GIGA remains motionless for a few seconds, and shakes from the shock wave attacks...But then he suddenly stomps on the ground, creating his own shock wave attack, while also shooting flames at Wendigomon from his flamethrower-

Ralsei: "So do I...It might just be a curious or hungry creature just trying to survive, for all we know..." :urg:

-Jenny cautiously walks up to Dr. Coyle, and a few more of the XJs follow in case Coyle regains enough power to launch a surprise attack-

-Queen even mockingly waves at the Megazord's visor, concluding that Zedd himself is most likely the one piloting it right now-
___

Mabel: "Great suggestion, Yang!" :b: -Eating a dumpling-
___

-Artemis would probably take a few photos of the birds while Kamui goes to tell her thanks as well-
___

-Toon Link tried to follow up his initial sword slash with a downward vertical slash combo like in Wind Wake, finishing the string of attacks with a diagnol upward slash-

Medli: "Abigail!"

-And if that wasn't confusing enough, his name is rather on the clown nose- :V
___

(And at least one of them might be the source of half the problems here...)

Amethyst: "Anyone got any ideas...?"

(...You can tell us....) :urg:

-Jigglypuff may not be especially bright, but she can tell when Elizabeth is upset-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She says anything in response to them?-
___

-Which Mabel blocked with the lance-

-Or, well at least tried. She's a bit stronger than Dipper physically, but Alear herself seems to be extremely physically even compared to the three Emblems Dipper just sparred with-
___

-Resulting in the Pikachu smiling at Undyne as well, about to laugh-

Were you just making a freaking joke?!
Weiss: "Thank you all for your kind words." :)
---
-indeed, so she quickly grabs the lance and tries to disarm Mabel with it-
---
Phosphora: "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." :p

Medb: "Oh well, good luck~"

-Even if it was, it says something that Medb didn't get mad or act childish at losing against Camilla-
---
//I'm aware :V
-And now, the barghest found herself panting in a mix of exhaustion and anxiousness because of the sudden change-
Morrigan: "Awwww, I wanted to beat her as she was"
Meltlilith: "Well, she still looks menacing"
-And she's groaning-
---
Miss Athena: "Why would Lady Palutena invade his privacy? Huh?!"
Monika: "I can... Think of a few reasons"
---
Jack: "Uh..."
Martha: "She had a rough life!" -someone had to help the kid, and to be fair, the scars on her face make it believable-
Camilla: "Thank you, friend~" :)

-but no one was there to be impressed about it :V-
---
Dark Pit: "I can take her."

Palu: "In a fight, right?"

Dark Pit: "Of course in a fight! What else?"
---
Palu: "Maybe out of concern that he might end up in a place where he shouldn't be?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I can see that... Who would wound such a young child?" :urg:

Look in a damn mirror, Koyanskaya! Do you eve have ANY care about whatever the hell you're mutating yourself into?!

-Spamton GIGA remains motionless for a few seconds, and shakes from the shock wave attacks...But then he suddenly stomps on the ground, creating his own shock wave attack, while also shooting flames at Wendigomon from his flamethrower-

Ralsei: "So do I...It might just be a curious or hungry creature just trying to survive, for all we know..." :urg:

-Jenny cautiously walks up to Dr. Coyle, and a few more of the XJs follow in case Coyle regains enough power to launch a surprise attack-

-Queen even mockingly waves at the Megazord's visor, concluding that Zedd himself is most likely the one piloting it right now-
___

___

-Artemis would probably take a few photos of the birds while Kamui goes to tell her thanks as well-
___

-Toon Link tried to follow up his initial sword slash with a downward vertical slash combo like in Wind Wake, finishing the string of attacks with a diagnol upward slash-

___

-Jigglypuff may not be especially bright, but she can tell when Elizabeth is upset-
-trying to regain composure to rejoin the fight....-

-the Wendigomon gets ready to attack again with Howling Crusher, sending more shockwaves at the mech-

-currently looking for an access point to travel to....-

And then that-a pizza turned out to be a machine piloted by my-a archnemesis Pizzahead....
-he seethes with anger over thinking of Pizzahead's mocking smile and laugh-

-is more serious now....-
Koyanskaya: -Giggling- "Seems hiring that salesman paid off, I'm going to thank him later" -she means it, Koyanskaya's sole redeemable trait is that she holds her end of the bargain, but that's NOTHING compared to the irredeemable creature she is-

Nanoha: "...I hope it really can be reasoned with. I don't know what is it, but it feels like there's a really sad voice coming form it..."

-From the looks of it, that was finally providing some visible damage to the serpental Zord, at last, making the pilot draw their attention on them now-
---
Guifei: "What did Yuuyuu tell you~? You'd adore this~"
---
Artemis: "Awwww~ Look at the way they fly~!"
---
-Toon Link did damage, and Illya was about to shoot at the green-cladded person too, but he was about to use Abby as a human shield!-

---
Mordred: "So, the one that might lead to one of the worst places, or some chamber..."
Veyle: "You won't get the chance to because we'll end your schemes!" :glare:

-nah, Ingrid really shut down Coyle's body well, and even changed the passwords :V-
---
Shez: "I already wanna make some myself." :p
---
Kamui: "Such pretty little creatures, aren't they?"
---
Azura: "Using a child as a meat shield... You truly are vile..." :glare:
---
Ruby: "I... I don't."

Nora: "...We can talk about it later. Let's focus on not dying for now."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Thank you all for your kind words." :)
---
-indeed, so she quickly grabs the lance and tries to disarm Mabel with it-
---
Phosphora: "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." :p
Penny: "Thank you for being an awesome friend!" :grin:
___

-Mabel tries to hit Alear in the knee with the blunt end of the lance to counter it-
___

........ -Unamused glare combined with that wind gust reaction from Animal Crossing-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Thank you for being an awesome friend!" :grin:
___

-Mabel tries to hit Alear in the knee with the blunt end of the lance to counter it-
___

........ -Unamused glare combined with that wind gust reaction from Animal Crossing-
Weiss: "Awwww, Penny..."
---
-Mabel did get a strike but Alear didn't really stop her own attack-

-Eirika's ability to turn the foe's endurance into more damage is also less effective than against Edelgard and Dimitri because Alear's not as tough as them-
---
Phosphora: :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Awwww, Penny..."
---
-Mabel did get a strike but Alear didn't really stop her own attack-

-Eirika's ability to turn the foe's endurance into more damage is also less effective than against Edelgard and Dimitri because Alear's not as tough as them-
---
Phosphora: :laugh:
-Penny's always been grateful that the two Beacon teams have been her friends, but their own comments made it clear that they share a similar sentiment about Weiss-

-Again, it just really goes to show that they've essentially become family to one and other. The same goes for the Servant friends they've made since arriving at Basel-
___

Mabel: "Aw c'mon!" :glare:
___

-The Pikachu could no longer contain his own laughter upon seeing Undyne's annoyed reaction and chuckled as well-

What's so damn funny about it?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Penny's always been grateful that the two Beacon teams have been her friends, but their own comments made it clear that they share a similar sentiment about Weiss-

-Again, it just really goes to show that they've essentially become family to one and other. The same goes for the Servant friends they've made since arriving at Basel-
___

Mabel: "Aw c'mon!" :glare:
___

-The Pikachu could no longer contain his own laughter upon seeing Undyne's annoyed reaction and chuckled as well-

What's so damn funny about it?!
-such a big happy family...-
---
-and then Mabel got hit?-
---
Phosphy: "Sorry, I just like to tease sometimes." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-such a big happy family...-
---
-and then Mabel got hit?-
---
Phosphy: "Sorry, I just like to tease sometimes." :p
-Even though Artemis can still be a tad overbearing sometimes- :V
___

-Yup, and launched back a short distance-
___

Ugh, Sans would've gotten a kick out of this joke...But the point being, are you actually willing to take this little Pokemon in as a Trainer?

Pikachu: "(Hey, I'm not that little!)" :glare:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-This is extremely bad news, and much like with the Decepticon and Gem situation, Chaldea is none the wiser to it...-
-Indeed, and yet, that wasn't the end of it-

-A lone Sentry with a broken helmet would find himself tired and exhausted in a corridor. The rebellion has been taxing for him, and he was soon to reach the breaking point-

???: "Hey, heeeey, heeeeeeeeeeyyy~"

-His head stood up, trying to identify the source of the voice spoke-

???: "Nyeheheheheheheh~ What's the matter, little fella~?"

-Then he turned up, and saw a woman with what seemed to be a witch-like costume staring down at him, with a cat-like creature around her neck, floating above him while sitting on a broom and obscured by shadows-

1713647930321.png

???: "Are ya lost? Cuz' I jus' found sometin' reeeaaaallly interestin'~"

-The Sentry tried to reach his weapon, before realizing that he had dropped it, likely leaving him at the mercy of this woman-

???: "Don' tell me that good ooooole' little Witchmon scaaared yaaaaaaaa~"

-Before attempt anything else, the witch rushed right in front of him, stumbling him down as her face was now in front of his. This forced him to stare at the witch's face up close, her wide sharp eyes with malevolent intent, and her wide mouth curved up with her sharp set of teeth showing-

1713655266860.png

-Witchmon, on her end, was giggling like crazy, enthralled by this-

Witchmon: "Yes, yesss~ That fear in yar face~ The adrenaline of yar heart runnin' so quick, the uncertainty of what your fate will be~ It's one of the bes' tastes ever~ Nyeheheheheheheheh~!"

-Before she could harm him though, what looked like a vine wrapped around him and dragged him away-

-The person doing so appeared to be a rose-themed fair of long blonde hair that flowed behind the leaves she used for a cape, and who used vines like whips-

1713650475234.png

???: "Well, well, now aren't you a cute one~?"

Witchmon: "Ugh, Rosemon! You tol' me I could play longer wit' the next one!"

Rosemon: "Unfortunately, the fear on the face of this one is so enticing that I just had to see it~" -she said, proceeding to trace her hand over his chin- "Hmmm, that's a nice expression you have over there. I hope you keep it right to your demise, which is about to be"

Witchmon: "At my han', mind ya"

Rosemon: "Oh my, I thought you already had enough" -running her fingers down his chest- "I would like to up my score though~"

Witchmon: "Tsk, yar ruinin' this for me! Wait, huh?" -both women managed to see a quite large spider on the ceiling, which walked down towards them-

1713657643231.png

Rosemon: "Well now, if it isn't one of Arukenimon's Dokugumons. Are you planning on following me or something, little one~?"

Dokugumon: "Lady Arukenimon wants you both to behave yourselves, this is a direct order from Lady Lilithmon"

Rosemon: "Ah well. Guess well have to end it here, sugar~" -she told the Sentry, fully removing his helmet as she got close. As expected from a minion of the Demon Lord of Lust, she's using her own charm to make him unable to resist anything about what she's about to do, and so, she mutters her technique- "Forbidden... Temptation" -thus she planted a kiss on the Sentry-

-And when it was done, the man dissolved into rose petals-

Witchmon: "Well now... At leas' I got 30 kills"

Rosemon: "Cute, this, is my 31st~"

Witchmon: "Hmph, we'll settle the score later"

-Thus all of them once again, returned to hide in the shadows. Observing, waiting...-
A lot of VAs can still play a variety of different characters. Just goes to further show their skills and talent in voice acting.

Star: "I knew we'd solve this mystery, and we're already onto the first few clues of it!"
___

-Natsuki sees a decent-sized rock on the ground nearby- :V
___

(The attack Unicron launched must have been even worse than what was described...This is comparable to how Homeworld responded to the last orbits of the Rebellion!)
___

-So given that Blitzwing can still fight, he's not complaining- :V
___

Dipper: "Bingo."
No kidding, like for example that Camilla and Mordred also have the same VA

Lily: "So let's brainstorm a little more!"
---
-So she wasted no time- :V
---
-Indeed, seemingly wanting no trace of him to remain... He must have been terrifying-

Tarantulas: "I see yoooouuuu~"
---
-Plus, he's actually getting fed- :V
---
Amy: "I'll keepbit in mind, thanks!" -digs-
Camilla: "Thank you, friend~" :)

-but no one was there to be impressed about it :V-
---
Dark Pit: "I can take her."

Palu: "In a fight, right?"

Dark Pit: "Of course in a fight! What else?"
---
Palu: "Maybe out of concern that he might end up in a place where he shouldn't be?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I can see that... Who would wound such a young child?" :urg:
-So?- :V -Still quite something from someone like Medb-

-And thus she allows Camilla to take it-
---
KEK
Drake: "Well now, anything you have to say?"

Barghest: "...All I ever wanted was to exist amongst humankind and protect in thw way that the Knights of the Round Table would have done. But in the end, I was born to be a calamity... One of uncontrolable impulses and hunger that kills anyone that gets nearby regardless of how harmless they may be.

So go ahead. Kill me in this state and stop the calamity"
---
Miss Athena: "Like?!"
---
Martha: "Some really awful people..."
-Jack felt bad now-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even though Artemis can still be a tad overbearing sometimes- :V
___

-Yup, and launched back a short distance-
___

Ugh, Sans would've gotten a kick out of this joke...But the point being, are you actually willing to take this little Pokemon in as a Trainer?

Pikachu: "(Hey, I'm not that little!)" :glare:
-poor Blake :V-
---
Alear: "Do you want a challenge or do you want something fair?"
---
1713658454307.png

Phosphora: "You're totally a little cutie~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So?- :V -Still quite something from someone like Medb-

-And thus she allows Camilla to take it-
---
KEK
Drake: "Well now, anything you have to say?"

Barghest: "...All I ever wanted was to exist amongst humankind and protect in thw way that the Knights of the Round Table would have done. But in the end, I was born to be a calamity... One of uncontrolable impulses and hunger that kills anyone that gets nearby regardless of how harmless they may be.

So go ahead. Kill me in this state and stop the calamity"
---
Miss Athena: "Like?!"
---
Martha: "Some really awful people..."
-Jack felt bad now-
Camilla: "Oh look, they're restocking."
---
Palutena: "You seem pretty in control right now..."
---
Palutena: "You've seen how naive he is. Anyone could fool him."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh... Hopefully she's better now." :)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-While the battles against Koyanskaya and Spamton were going on, Kiara and Kama were fighting alongside one another in the fortress. The two halves of the Beast of Desires, while snarking all the time, had quite the good synergy with each other-

-However, they didn't notice one of the Sentries managed to escape their field of vision, and so happened to be aiming at them now, hoping to at least do some damage to them-

-However, the Sentry soon gasped as she felt a profound pain right inside herself, only to look down in horror as she saw a hand impaling her. What's more... It seemed to be corroding her surrounding flesh, and it expanded to the rest of her body. Fast. Looking behind herself before she died, she saw the person who the hand belonged to, coldly smirking at her-

View attachment 388224

Lilithmon: "You are not ruining my food"

-The Demon Lord of Lust took out her hand, and watched as the Sentry fell limp, dying as her body corroded-

-With the deal done, another woman walked in from the shadows, who Lilithmon expressed no surprise at from her presence, as the woman proceeded to bow in respect-

View attachment 388223

???: "Excuse me to intrude, Lady Lilithmon"

Lilithmon: "You may speak, Arukenimon"

Arukenimon: "I was wondering why did you deal with that human, you've said that those supposed Beasts are at your strongest level, correct?"

Lilithmon: "Correct, however, I can't even allow the tiniest of wounds or burns to harm them. After all, their looks are perfect as they are, and one imperfection could decrease my food consumption"

Arukenimon: "Very well, splendid way of thinking, Lady Lilithmon"

Lilithmon: "Of course. Now then, have you and your minions dealt with the rest of those humans that remained loyal to this 'Alliance' and didn't rebel?"

Arukenimon: "Of course. Most males and even some females were allured by my appearance, not knowing what would happen to them"

Lilithmon: "I've taught you well, I take it you ate a good meal"

Arukenimon: -Chuckle- "Quite, I made sure to keep the most exquisite ones for myself. They weren't a disappointment~"

Lilithmon: "Good to hear. Remember to remain hidden though, it's only thanks to Kuzuhamon that you and the others remain undetected, and I heard her complain you stare at some of the Chaldeans a little too much"

Arukenimon: "My apologies, I have attempted to control my impulses"

Lilithmon: "You should, one wrong move, and you would be pierced everywhere..."

-At that moment, another woman appeared, this one with the appearance of a Shinto priestess, who also bowed in respect besides Arukenimon-

View attachment 388235

Lilithmon: "And as humans say, speak of the devil. What you came for, Kuzuhamon?"

Kuzuhamon: "Lilithmon-sama, a digital rift has open from which a Wendigomon has come from"

Lilithmon: "Oh, that so? Hmmm, what a bother..."

Arukenimon: "Well, sounds appetizing on the least"

Kuzuhamon: "What shall be done about it?"

Lilithmon: "Just let it be. I am well aware of the danger that race possesses for a Champion level. However, I believe these people would still be able to handle it"

Kuzuhamon: "Are you certain, Lilithmon-sama?"

Lilithmon: "You should have seen them on the while you've snuck the others around, plus they're now assisted by a race of mechanical behemoths, and other unorthodox but strong and talented creatures. So long it doesn't gets near my food, it would do nicely..." -staring once again at Kiara holding some of the puppets with arms she protruded from the ground for Kama to annihilate with her vajra- "...Soon. For now, hide yourselves, and make sure Witchmon and Rosemon remain in-line"

Arukenimon/Kuzuhamon: "As you command" -both of them returned to the shadows, while the Demon Lord of Lust turned to watch over the fight to make sure her batteries would remain unharmed-

Lilithmon: "Soon"

Nanoha: "...I hope it really can be reasoned with. I don't know what is it, but it feels like there's a really sad voice coming form it..."

---

-She gonna show her her favorite shows-
-She used a copy of Gáe Bolg to impale on the ground and keep herself in place-

Artoria: "...Could he even cook?"
Mordred: "Well, uh... Dunno! But something must be done!"

-Nope, despite being a thief that's dishonorable otherwise, cooking is a matter he takes seriously-
Kaito: "And this here, and this there... Almost done"

-But for now, she's showing Burrito around the ship and introducing her to some new people-

-...And also make sure she's still standing a safe distance away from a chaotic training fight- :V

___

---

(And it's about to get a little more confusing in a moment :V)

-explodes back into Ruination Impulse mode, ready to continue the fight!-

-is hit and sent back, about to reach out with an extended arm (Cable Crusher), when a circle opens up and an eldritch hand punches the Wendigomon, sending it further-

It's almost unfair, using a Mega form to deal with a Champion.....

-the voice is revealed to be Tsukaimon, except taking on an oddly familiar form...-

(Yes, she also is a Lilithmon)
(Except she has eyebags like in this card, because dammit that's a good design choice :V)

Fairness is not something to consider when disposing of threats.
You should be able to handle it on your own with ease.

Oh, of course. It just won't be that fun. -smirk-

-the Wendigomon seems more afraid now, sensing the sheer gap in power between them-

Yes, Pizzahead. He has a slice of-a pizza for a head. And. NEVER. STOPS. SMILING. THAT. IRRITATING GRIN!

-Uncharacteristically silent....he's not sure how he can lighten the mood here-

-I forgot to have Liollmon responds, but he gave a tsun purr-

-Burrito is intent to watch to see who wins-

[Ol' Totodile need nobody, no how!]
-he's a stubborn little guy that's never had a Trainer-

You seem quite passionate about your craft....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, and yet, that wasn't the end of it-

-A lone Sentry with a broken helmet would find himself tired and exhausted in a corridor. The rebellion has been taxing for him, and he was soon to reach the breaking point-

???: "Hey, heeeey, heeeeeeeeeeyyy~"

-His head stood up, trying to identify the source of the voice spoke-

???: "Nyeheheheheheheh~ What's the matter, little fella~?"

-Then he turned up, and saw a woman with what seemed to be a witch-like costume staring down at him, with a cat-like creature around her neck, floating above him while sitting on a broom and obscured by shadows-

View attachment 388244

???: "Are ya lost? Cuz' I jus' found sometin' reeeaaaallly interestin'~"

-The Sentry tried to reach his weapon, before realizing that he had dropped it, likely leaving him at the mercy of this woman-

???: "Don' tell me that good ooooole' little Witchmon scaaared yaaaaaaaa~"

-Before attempt anything else, the witch rushed right in front of him, stumbling him down as she her face was now in front of his. This forced him to stare at the witch's face up close, her wide sharp eyes with malevolent intent, and her wide mouth curved up with her sharp set of teeth showing-

View attachment 388256

-Witchmon, on her end, was giggling like crazy, enthralled by this-

Witchmon: "Yes, yesss~ That fear in yar face~ The adrenaline of yar heart runnin' so quick, the uncertainty of what your fate will be~ It's one of the bes' tastes ever~ Nyeheheheheheheheh~!"

-Before she could harm him though, what looked like a vine

-The person doing so appeared to be a rose-themed fair of long blonde hair that flowed behind the leaves she used for a cape, and who used vines like whips-

View attachment 388249

???: "Well, well, now aren't you a cute one~?"

Witchmon: "Ugh, Rosemon! You tol' me I could play longer wit' the next one!"

Rosemon: "Unfortunately, the fear on the face of this one is so enticing that I just had to see it~" -she said, proceeding to trace her hand over his chin- "Hmmm, that's a nice expression you have over there. I hope you keep it right to your demise, which is about to be"

Witchmon: "At my han', mind ya"

Rosemon: "Oh my, I thought you already had enough" -running her fingers down his chest- "I would like to up my score though~"

Witchmon: "Tsk, yar ruinin' this for me! Wait, huh?" -both women managed to see a quite large spider on the ceiling, whichwalked down towards them-

View attachment 388257

Rosemon: "Well now, if it isn't one of Arukenimon's Dokugumons. Are you planning on following me or something, little one~?"

Dokugumon: "Lady Arukenimon wants you both to behave yourselves, this is a direct order from Lady Lilithmon"

Rosemon: "Ah well. Guess well have to end it here, sugar~" -she told the Sentry, fully removing his helmet as she got close. As expected from a minion of the Demon Lord of Lust, she's using her own charm to make him unable to resist anything about what she's about to do, and so, she mutters her technique- "Forbidden... Temptation" -thus she planted a kiss on the Sentry-

-And when it was done, the man dissolved into rose petals-

Witchmon: "Well now... At leas' I got 30 kills"

Rosemon: "Cute, this, is my 31st~"

Witchmon: "Hmph, we'll settle the score later"

-Thus all of them once again, returned to hide in the shadows. Observing, waiting...-
-...Yeah, this group needs to be stopped-

-Will any member of an opposing faction spot them undetected?-

No kidding, like for example that Camilla and Mordred also have the same VA

Lily: "So let's brainstorm a little more!"
---
-So she wasted no time- :V
---
-Indeed, seemingly wanting no trace of him to remain... He must have been terrifying-

Tarantulas: "I see yoooouuuu~"
---
-Plus, he's actually getting fed- :V
---
Amy: "I'll keepbit in mind, thanks!" -digs-
It's shocking but cool how many of these franchises have VAs in common sometimes lmao

Star: "Good idea! I'm in serious think-mode right now, Lily! I feel like I could solve the biggest mysteries of the universe itself with just a little effort right now!"
___

-The rocks hit shim, and, despite being a sizable rock and the Snatcher lacking armor, it...has absolutely no effect on him-

Remember what I said about being invulnerable as long as I haven't turned blue? Let's just say I wasn't being hyperbolic!

-He has that same big dumb grin on his ghostly face the entire time he's talking...-

___

-If some Cybertronians wh have merely experimented with some of Unicron's blood, or even a slight sign of the planet-eating monstrosity to even potentially return or be revived is enough to terrify even Shockwave, and rally practically the entire Decepticon armada just to eliminate them as a threat as soon as possible...then Aquamarine knows he must've been a threat not even the likes of Homeworld has ever faced before-

-...And one none of them can afford to deal with...-

Open fire at once!

___

-Because until recently, the Decepticons were practically starving most of the time- :V
___

-Catchy 8bit music theme plays whenever Taizo moves-

-The music pauses whenever Taizo isn't moving or is using the air pump to try and kill an enemy, known as Pookas and Fygars-

-poor Blake :V-
---
Alear: "Do you want a challenge or do you want something fair?"
---
View attachment 388258

Phosphora: "You're totally a little cutie~"
-That said, they're still curious about this Berdly kid?-
___

Mabel: "Challenge! Challenge! Just because you're a trained warrior doesn't mean I don't know how to fight!"

Dipper: "Mabel has point, there."
___

Squirtle: "(Almost everyone here seems to think we and tons of the other Pokemon are cute...)"

Pikachu: "(Just because we're cute doesn't mean we're little...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

It's shocking but cool how many of these franchises have VAs in common sometimes lmao

Star: "Good idea! I'm in serious think-mode right now, Lily! I feel like I could solve the biggest mysteries of the universe itself with just a little effort right now!"
___

-The rocks hit shim, and, despite being a sizable rock and the Snatcher lacking armor, it...has absolutely no effect on him-

Remember what I said about being invulnerable as long as I haven't turned blue? Let's just say I wasn't being hyperbolic!

-He has that same big dumb grin on his ghostly face the entire time he's talking...-

___

-If some Cybertronians wh have merely experimented with some of Unicron's blood, or even a slight sign of the planet-eating monstrosity to even potentially return or be revived is enough to terrify even Shockwave, and rally practically the entire Decepticon armada just to eliminate them as a threat as soon as possible...then Aquamarine knows he must've been a threat not even the likes of Homeworld has ever faced before-

Open fire at once!

___

-Because until recently, the Decepticons were practically starving most of the time- :V
___

-The music pauses whenever Taizo isn't moving or is using the air pump to try and kill an enemy, known as Pookas and Fygars-

-That said, they're still curious about this Berdly kid?-
___

Mabel: "Challenge! Challenge! Just because you're a trained warrior doesn't mean I don't know how to fight!"

Dipper: "Mabel has point, there."
___

Squirtle: "(Almost everyone here seems to think we and tons of the other Pokemon are cute...)"

Pikachu: "(Just because we're cute doesn't mean we're little...)"
-they might be-
---
Alear: "Alright... but it'll still take more than words for me to take out my sword sooo..." -poses once more-
---
Phosphora: "You're both cute and little though." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-Nope, not really, Kuzuhamon is a powerful Digimon who managed to make herself, Rosemon, Witchmon and Arukenimon have a high Presence Concealment-like effect, and Lilithmon could just vanish-

-They will be able to know of what Goldie said below tho-

(Also the funny thing about this is that Rosemons have always been presented as heroic Digimon who have been partnered with many protagonists in the anime, games and manga.

So I decided to make an actually evil Rosemon because it fits with Lilithmon and for the heck of it)
Camilla: "Oh look, they're restocking."
---
Palutena: "You seem pretty in control right now..."
---
Palutena: "You've seen how naive he is. Anyone could fool him."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh... Hopefully she's better now." :)
Medb: "Wait, really?" -looks behind-
---
Barghest: "Now. Wait a little longer, and I'll go back into being an animal..."
Passionlip: "...I-I am so sorry..."
---
Miss Athena: "He's not naive! He's the kindest and most brave person that I've ever come to know!"
---
Jack: -Nodded- "That's the case now. Everyone is nice here!"

___

___

___

___

-nah, Ingrid really shut down Coyle's body well, and even changed the passwords :V-
---
---
---
---

-is hit and sent back, about to reach out with an extended arm (Cable Crusher), when a circle opens up and an eldritch hand punches the Wendigomon, sending it further-

-the voice is revealed to be Tsukaimon, except taking on an oddly familiar form...-

(Except she has eyebags like in this card, because dammit that's a good design choice :V)

-the Wendigomon seems more afraid now, sensing the sheer gap in power between them-

Yes, Pizzahead. He has a slice of-a pizza for a head. And. NEVER. STOPS. SMILING. THAT. IRRITATING GRIN!

Koyanskaya: "Such arrogance... The Beast of Treasurement is about to wreak havock upon all humankind, no matter the world. My original idea was to go through each world one on one... But this form, this form is quite the convenience" -her tails are glowing- "Thanks to the Morphin Grid being present around this multiverse... If I finish the deal here alone, a ripple effect will go through every single world out there at once~"

Fair and makes sense
Hayate: "Now I'm further confused! That woman is pretty though!"
-And of course, minions of the Demon Lord of Lust saw and knew they had to inform her of this doppelganger-

-It opened jaw to shoot a HUGE laser at them!-
---
Yang: "Ooooh, Yuuyuu would really welcome you to~"
---
Artemis: "Oh yeah! ..." -GASP- You're here!"
---
-The green-cladded individual says nothing as he proceeds to shoot, though Abby was struggling to get off him-

Tiki: "Sounds like some sort of annoying weirdo..."
---
Elizabeth: ".....Thanks"
-It's hard for most to come up with something to help now-

-I forgot to have Liollmon responds, but he gave a tsun purr-

You seem quite passionate about your craft....
-And so to the cafeteria they head to now!-

-After all it's so intense!-
-But she would cast some copies of Gáe Bolg to go right at the beams!-

Elizabeth: "Eeeeh? Not even by others where you lived?"

Kaito: "There are two thing I'm the best at, taking treasurs, and this"

___

___

Open fire at once!

___

___

Right? lol

Lily: -Chuckle- "Maybe you could even come up with a new spell to do that, right now!"
---
Natsuki: "...Still screw you!"
---
-Everyone in robot mode proceeded to shoot right at Bludgeon, who thanks to the blood of Unicron, was surprisingly, able to phase through the shots, just like Sideways had done to Venjix's at some other point in time, wether this happens before that or not-
Waspinator: "Itzzzss not working!"
Slipstream: "Just keep at it! Nothing of that planet-sized monstrosity has to remain!"
-Even Starscream didn't dare intrude Octane's thoughts to mock him or spell any of his egomaniac speeches-
---
-Yeah, meanwhile here Phosphora actually gives him with adequate Energon-
---
Chrono: "...Why would the music just stop?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nope, not really, Kuzuhamon is a powerful Digimon who managed to make herself, Rosemon, Witchmon and Arukenimon have a high Presence Concealment-like effect, and Lilithmon could just vanish-

-They will be able to know of what Goldie said below tho-

(Also the funny thing about this is that Rosemons have always been presented as heroic Digimon who have been partnered with many protagonists in the anime, games and manga.

So I decided to make an actually evil Rosemon because it fits with Lilithmon and for the heck of it)

Right? lol

Lily: -Chuckle- "Maybe you could even come up with a new spell to do that, right now!"
---
Natsuki: "...Still screw you!"
---
-Everyone in robot mode proceeded to shoot right at Bludgeon, who thanks to the blood of Unicron, was surprisingly, able to phase through the shots, just like Sideways had done to Venjix's at some other point in time, wether this happens before that or not-
Waspinator: "Itzzzss not working!"
Slipstream: "Just keep at it! Nothing of that planet-sized monstrosity has to remain!"
-Even Starscream didn't dare intrude Octane's thoughts to mock him or spell any of his egomaniac speeches-
---
-Yeah, meanwhile here Phosphora actually gives him with adequate Energon-
---
Chrono: "...Why would the music just stop?"
-So as it stands, these Digimon and Demons are most likely going to take Chaldea by surprise...-

(A contrast to most of the usual characterization. :p)

Star: "Well, it's not a brand new spell, buuuut..." -Uses a spell to change her outfit to a Sherlock Holmes-esque detective outfit
___

Ahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!
___

Control their positions with your lines of fire! They'll be easier to capture if they're corralled into the same room... -Wielding her wand-
___

-So he can't- complain- :V
___

Mabel: "That's just how the game is designed!"

-they might be-
---
Alear: "Alright... but it'll still take more than words for me to take out my sword sooo..." -poses once more-
---
Phosphora: "You're both cute and little though." :p
(Still. Berdly can also be a little...odd?)
___

Mabel: "Fair enough!" -Lance jab-
___

Pikachu: "(I'm still not a Pichu. Heck, I'm an older brother!)"

-Penny didn't anticipate that, and the laser beams are cancelled out-

(I see...So another wild Pokemon...) -Wondering if the Totodile had to raise himself or if he has/had parents-

---
---
---
---

Koyanskaya: "Such arrogance... The Beast of Treasurement is about to wreak havock upon all humankind, no matter the world. My original idea was to go through each world one on one... But this form, this form is quite the convenience" -her tails are glowing- "Thanks to the Morphin Grid being present around this multiverse... If I finish the deal here alone, a ripple effect will go through every single world out there at once~"

Fair and makes sense
-And of course, minions of the Demon Lord of Lust saw and knew they had to inform her of this doppelganger-

---
---
---
-The green-cladded individual says nothing as he proceeds to shoot, though Abby was struggling to get off him-

---

Dipper: "No, we'll stop you!"

Mabel: "Yeah, we've defeated insane demon jerks like you before!"

Everyone, there's no reasoning with Koyanskaya. Don't hold back!

HOW MANY [[freaks of nature]] ARE GONNA SHOW UP TO THIS FORTRESS [[uninvited]] ?!

Is she even online or powered up enough to hear us...?

XJ-6: "I hope so. I can't stand listening to her quips anymore..."

Tasque Manager: "TAKE COVER!"

-All of the Swatchling were forced to abandon most of the firework launchers-
___

-It'll end up being even better because Shez is one of the best chefs here?-
___

-How does their conversation go?-
___

TLink: "Whoever he is, he's barely saying anything..."

-And the worst part is, after Pizzahead gets what he wants, he doesn't want it at all- :V
___

Specimen 14: I say we at least investigate the nearest marked room first."

Garnet: "That's the so-called "Hellgate" source itself..."

(Yeah, until then, let's kick some monster butt!) :smirk: -Fist pump-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Fair and makes sense

---
---
---

---

HOW MANY [[freaks of nature]] ARE GONNA SHOW UP TO THIS FORTRESS [[uninvited]] ?!

___

___

___

-And the worst part is, after Pizzahead gets what he wants, he doesn't want it at all- :V
___

Alear: "You are a lunatic... I won't stop until your evil plan is stopped!" -Edelgard Engage Attack!!!!!-

Coyle: "I can hear you. I just can't log in my body..."
---
-she might need a few tries; she may be a talented cook but being able to guess ingredients and being able to guess a recipe is two different things-
---
Kamui: "Indeed I am. And thank you for the help." :)
---
Azura: -sighs, then sends butterflies to attack him-
---
Jaune: "Yeah, that's a good plan..."

Nora: "Yeah, kicking ass is what we do best, after all!"

Medb: "Wait, really?" -looks behind-
---
Barghest: "Now. Wait a little longer, and I'll go back into being an animal..."
Passionlip: "...I-I am so sorry..."
---
Miss Athena: "He's not naive! He's the kindest and most brave person that I've ever come to know!"
---
Jack: -Nodded- "That's the case now. Everyone is nice here!"
-sure enoguh there is?-
---
Dark Pit: "Well... can you at least make it a somewhat fair fight? I'd feel bad just putting you down."
---
Palutena: "This is very true, but you also admitted that you know he wouldn't be able to pick up on romance.

He's a very kind soul who cares for all, and a very capable fighter... but he's also not the brightest bulb sometimes." :lol:
---
Emblem Tiki: "I noticed. Martha is so nice too!" :)

(Still. Berdly can also be a little...odd?)
___

Mabel: "Fair enough!" -Lance jab-
___

Pikachu: "(I'm still not a Pichu. Heck, I'm an older brother!)"
Nora: "....You're gonna need to define what 'odd' means here." :p
---
-Alear tries to dodge and grab the lance-
---
Phosphora: "Then that means you're not a baby and that's great... but you're still a lil' electric cutie~" -pats- "And you're still very cool." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "....You're gonna need to define what 'odd' means here." :p
---
-Alear tries to dodge and grab the lance-
---
Phosphora: "Then that means you're not a baby and that's great... but you're still a lil' electric cutie~" -pats- "And you're still very cool." :)
(He used to think that being smart meant being evil and that being dumb meant being good...)
___

-What else can the lance do again? If it's got any magic attributes, Mabel would try to use them here-
___

Pikachu: "(...I guess you did say that Pokemon can be both cute and cool...)"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-So as it stands, these Digimon and Demons are most likely going to take Chaldea by surprise...-

(A contrast to most of the usual characterization. :p)

Star: "Well, it's not a brand new spell, buuuut..." -Uses a spell to change her outfit to a Sherlock Holmes-esque detective outfit
___

Ahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!
___

Control their positions with your lines of fire! They'll be easier to capture if they're corralled into the same room... -Wielding her wand-
___

-So he can't- complain- :V
___

Mabel: "That's just how the game is designed!"
-Indeed, knowing they just can't take them easy...-
(Kinda yeah :p)

-Lily did some small clapping as a result-
---
Yuri: "...Are there more people like that here?"
Sayori: "Uuuh..."
---
Skywarp: "Sounds good to me..." -that's what they attempt to do, while Mohawk is sneaking in!-
---
-Nope, plus the oil is also pretty tasty-
---
Amy: "Then I'll just have to keep digging! Ah wait, an enemy!"
-sure enoguh there is?-
---
Dark Pit: "Well... can you at least make it a somewhat fair fight? I'd feel bad just putting you down."
---
Palutena: "This is very true, but you also admitted that you know he wouldn't be able to pick up on romance.

He's a very kind soul who cares for all, and a very capable fighter... but he's also not the brightest bulb sometimes." :lol:
---
Emblem Tiki: "I noticed. Martha is so nice too!" :)
Medb: "Ooooh my, oh my~"
---
Barghest: "...I wish, but my inner impuses are too strong. I could end breaking these limiters before knowing"
---
Miss Athena: "That doesn't means he would be oblivious in other matters!"
Monika: "Uuuuuh..."
---
Jack: "Yes, she is really kind and nice!"
Martha: 😃
Jack: "When not fighting!"
Martha: 😱

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, knowing they just can't take them easy...-
(Kinda yeah :p)
-Even the Decepticons and Gems are unaware of them, albeit, they're still posing own major threat around the same time...-

-Lily did some small clapping as a result-
---
Yuri: "...Are there more people like that here?"
Sayori: "Uuuh..."
---
Skywarp: "Sounds good to me..." -that's what they attempt to do, while Mohawk is sneaking in!-
---
-Nope, plus the oil is also pretty tasty-
---
Amy: "Then I'll just have to keep digging! Ah wait, an enemy!"
Star: "Stylish and fitting for some detective work." :p

___

-Well, Sayori's probably heard about Merasmus, but he's even more of Chaldea's enemy since he's rarely ever worked alongside them and hasn't shown up in a while- :V
___

-How is the fight ongoing?-
___

-Jenny and Penny can agree to that- :p
___

Mabel: "It's a Pooka!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(He used to think that being smart meant being evil and that being dumb meant being good...)
___

-What else can the lance do again? If it's got any magic attributes, Mabel would try to use them here-
___

Pikachu: "(...I guess you did say that Pokemon can be both cute and cool...)"
-did he watch Spaceballs? :V-

Nora: "Well, that's a little dumb, isn't it?" :p
---
-Siegmund's properties are identical in abilities to the Sieglinde sword, being effective against the undead (which is not very good against Alear)-

-in terms of stats, it hits a little bit harder at the cost of being heavier and less accurate-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, and you're one of those!" :p

Medb: "Ooooh my, oh my~"
---
Barghest: "...I wish, but my inner impuses are too strong. I could end breaking these limiters before knowing"
---
Miss Athena: "That doesn't means he would be oblivious in other matters!"
Monika: "Uuuuuh..."
---
Jack: "Yes, she is really kind and nice!"
Martha: 😃
Jack: "When not fighting!"
Martha: 😱
Camilla: "Lucky you, am I right~?"

-there's even a different-colored one-
---
Dark Pit: "Come on, one fight can't hurt."

-Morrigan is on the same page as Pittoo-
---
Palu: "But he is. He's lucky he stumbled into someone who really seems to care about him." -not confident on that but playing along for now-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh yeah, I already noticed that her emotions are not always kept in check."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Even the Decepticons and Gems are unaware of them, albeit, they're still posing own major threat around the same time...-
-True, then again, they have their own thing going on, and Lilithmon's group seem a little aware of Cybertronians-
Star: "Stylish and fitting for some detective work." :p

___

-Well, Sayori's probably heard about Merasmus, but he's even more of Chaldea's enemy since he's rarely ever worked alongside them and hasn't shown up in a while- :V
___

-How is the fight ongoing?-
___

-Jenny and Penny can agree to that- :p
___

Mabel: "It's a Pooka!"
Lily: "...Can you give me some like that?" 😅
---
-Basically, likely at next Halloween or sumtin-
-She's heard he's pretty eccentric-
---
-Blackout and Lugnut succesfully returned!-
Lugnut: "Oh glorious Lady Aquamarine, we are unfortunate to bring you bad news!"
Blackout: "We found out about their ritual! It's way worse than we thought!"
Barricade: "You two calm down, we can't afford to panic" -despite his calm and collected demeanor, there was a slight hint of anxiety in his voice, for as much of a sadist as he can be, even he got to know true fear when he witnessed Unicron-
---
-Penny likely will try to get to know fellow robots- :p
---
Amy: "Time to attack!" -tries- "Oh... I need to mash the button to end it then?"
Camilla: "Lucky you, am I right~?"

-there's even a different-colored one-
---
Dark Pit: "Come on, one fight can't hurt."

-Morrigan is on the same page as Pittoo-
---
Palu: "But he is. He's lucky he stumbled into someone who really seems to care about him." -not confident on that but playing along for now-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh yeah, I already noticed that her emotions are not always kept in check."
Medb: "Of course~ I still wouldn't have minded you had that one though... But I ain't complaining~" -got a pink one-
---
Morrigan: "Yeah, look at these muscles~"
Meltlilith: "Surely they can tear out buildings~"
Barghest: "I want you to end me!"
Merlin: "Sorry, they're quite the eager ones" :p
---
Miss Athena: "I am not convinced at full yet... How do I know you're not a thief?"
---
-Martha felt a metaphorical arrow piercing her-
Jack: "She's almost always punching something when upset"
-And another one-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Fair and makes sense

---

-And so to the cafeteria they head to now!-

Kaito: "There are two thing I'm the best at, taking treasurs, and this"

(I see...So another wild Pokemon...) -Wondering if the Totodile had to raise himself or if he has/had parents-

___

Alear: "You are a lunatic... I won't stop until your evil plan is stopped!" -Edelgard Engage Attack!!!!!-

---

(The fact there is a ripple effect is making it really hard not to bring in MonsterVerse Godzilla, tbh :V)

-leaps onto her back and starts charging his fist....-
-yep, attempting the Down Special while supercharged-

-does anyone involved try to stop them from attacking the Wendigomon?-

-a dismissive tone-
Our business is not with you, robot.

-Because....after.....because after....-
-at all at all-

Very much-a so....

-still silent for now-

-people confused about a lion? :V-

-lost in the show-

(Ol' Totodile never needed nobody!)
-kind of a loner-

I see.
-he's actually eager for the final product-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

---
-she might need a few tries; she may be a talented cook but being able to guess ingredients and being able to guess a recipe is two different things-
---
---
---

(The fact there is a ripple effect is making it really hard not to bring in MonsterVerse Godzilla, tbh :V)

-a dismissive tone-

-at all at all-

Very much-a so....

-still silent for now-
-Koyanskaya in her own arrogance found herself to busy staring down at the rest to notice how Fishbunjin leaped to her back and prepared such and attack-
-Of course, everyone around with an Emblem equipped attempted to strike with Engage attacks-
-Koyanskaya however, was summoning smaller chimeras that would jump at them to use as human shields!-
Jeanne: "Huh?! You can create those too?!"
Koyanskaya: "Of course, we can with any species in our DNA. That's what we call using resources. Repulsive, all of you"
Shirou: "Look at a mirror..." -he said while firing from Mulagir, for a chimera to jump on the way and receive the shot, showing once again Koyanskaya's hypocrisy as she left those chimeras die without concern-
Koyanskaya: "Gather your screams, gather your prayers, give the hideous human's pet the hammer that comes from the sky. This will end it. Hahahah... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
-With this, she launched not just any curses, but ones shapen just like the asteroid that was her origin and caused the Tunguska incident, aimed directly at all humans, gods, Pokémon and Cybertronians fighting her alike-
Grimlock: "That's it, Dinobots, use that"
Brontosaurus Dinobot: "That?! That's too dangerous!"
Swoop: "Look at her and tell me what is worse?!"
Triceratops Dinobot: "On the least we're all focused on wanting to eliminate her, now"
Stegosaurus Dinobot: "Fine, let's not hold back!"
-They shot fire at one of the asteroids, making it burst and creating a cloud of smoke, as various mechanical were then heard-
-Koyanskaya would then get punched by the result of that, though not enough to throw off Fishbunjin, and saw a large robot the size of her new form comprised by Grimlock as the torso, the triceratops and stegosaurus as legs, the brontosaurus split into both arms, and Swoop having become a large pair of wings for its back-
1713722168755.png

???: "WE. ARE. VOLCANICUS"
Koyanskaya: "Pitiful, even under that form, your race no longer represents any threat to our goal"

-Nanoha would go towards the Beast Man Digimon to try to talk!-
Nanoha: "Wait a moment, please! I promise we don't want to hurt you, we just want to talk!"
Fate: -At Lilithmon- "Who are you? And what's going on?"

-They run away, as the devastating laser pretty much destroys the place they were on-
---
-She might have to get reminded she can look at recipes using this 'internet'-
---
Artemis: "At your service!" -salutes-
---
//Also fun fact: Originally I wanted to have an Arukenimon or a Witchmon appear to attack the kids but then I wanted to give Lilithmon minions, and as the Demon Lord of Lust, yeah, they'd have been more adequate for that
-The spirits would go attack them, while Illya evades them while flying, and Abby managed to struggle free!-

Tiki: "Sorry you have to deal with someone like that... I've seen plenty of confusing stuff myself"
---
Sakura: "Stay close everyone..."
Takeru: "And try to cover each other's blindspots!"

-people confused about a lion? :V-

-lost in the show-

-kind of a loner-

I see.
-he's actually eager for the final product-
Mata Hari: -On cooking duty- "Hm? Now what do we have here?"
Boudica: "Is that a lion cub?"
Taiga: "That's correct! Well, no, but also yes!"

Mash: She's so into it, it's cute!
-Allowing various icicles to now rin on her!-

Artoria: "...I don't believe you need to be harsh on this one"
Mordred/Elizabeth: "Huh?!"

Kaito: "And lookie here, time to serve!" -he did so, and presented a quite juicy portion of meat with some bacon on top, sauce, spices, vegetables on the side, and some rice-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-True, then again, they have their own thing going on, and Lilithmon's group seem a little aware of Cybertronians-
-And sees them as a potential threat?-

Lily: "...Can you give me some like that?" 😅
---
-Basically, likely at next Halloween or sumtin-
-She's heard he's pretty eccentric-
---
-Blackout and Lugnut succesfully returned!-
Lugnut: "Oh glorious Lady Aquamarine, we are unfortunate to bring you bad news!"
Blackout: "We found out about their ritual! It's way worse than we thought!"
Barricade: "You two calm down, we can't afford to panic" -despite his calm and collected demeanor, there was a slight hint of anxiety in his voice, for as much of a sadist as he can be, even he got to know true fear when he witnessed Unicron-
---
-Penny likely will try to get to know fellow robots- :p
---
Amy: "Time to attack!" -tries- "Oh... I need to mash the button to end it then?"
Star: "Ooh, sure!" :b: -Casts the same spell to conjure up a similar detective outfit for Lily-
___

-And a hammy villain who openly declares how evil of a wizard he thinks he is-
___

Report your findings!
___

-So Penny will likely end up trying to befriend Blitzwing and end up inadvertently annoying him by talking a lot- :V
___

Dipper: "That's the idea!"

-did he watch Spaceballs? :V-

Nora: "Well, that's a little dumb, isn't it?" :p
---
-Siegmund's properties are identical in abilities to the Sieglinde sword, being effective against the undead (which is not very good against Alear)-

-in terms of stats, it hits a little bit harder at the cost of being heavier and less accurate-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, and you're one of those!" :p
-Possibly, but it has more to do with his backstory and character development in the Dark World...which Chaldea mostly missed- :V

(That might be putting it lightly...{)
___

-So a good weapon for Mabel, but not an effective weapon against Alear...-

-Mabel still tries to counterattack with it to avoid being disarmed-
___

Pikachu: "(You know what? I'm totally okay with that!)"

Squirtle: "(I think all of us are.)" :p

Girafarig: "(People think I'm cool?)" :surprised:

-lost in the show-

-kind of a loner-
-Which Penny tried to cancel by launching her own icicles at them-

(You can't be serious!)

(Are you forgetting that he's still a young Pokemon who's likely rarely been around humans before?)

---
---
---
---

-Koyanskaya in her own arrogance found herself to busy staring down at the rest to notice how Fishbunjin leaped to her back and prepared such and attack-
-Of course, everyone around with an Emblem equipped attempted to strike with Engage attacks-
-Koyanskaya however, was summoning smaller chimeras that would jump at them to use as human shields!-
Koyanskaya: "Of course, we can with any species in our DNA. That's what we call using resources. Repulsive, all of you"
Shirou: "Look at a mirror..." -he said while firing from Mulagir, for a chimera to jump on the way and receive the shot, showing once again Koyanskaya's hypocrisy as she left those chimeras die without concern-
Koyanskaya: "Gather your screams, gather your prayers, give the hideous human's pet the hammer that comes from the sky. This will end it. Hahahah... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
-With this, she launched not just any curses, but ones shapen just like the asteroid that was her origin and caused the Tunguska incident, aimed directly at all humans, gods, Pokémon and Cybertronians fighting her alike-
Triceratops Dinobot: "On the least we're all focused on wanting to eliminate her, now"
-They shot fire at one of the asteroids, making it burst and creating a cloud of smoke, as various mechanical were then heard-
-Koyanskaya would then get punched by the result of that, though not enough to throw off Fishbunjin, and saw a large robot the size of her new form comprised by Grimlock as the torso, the triceratops and stegosaurus as legs, the brontosaurus split into both arms, and Swoop having become a large pair of wings for its back-
View attachment 388295
Koyanskaya: "Pitiful, even under that form, your race no longer represents any threat to our goal"

Nanoha: "Wait a moment, please! I promise we don't want to hurt you, we just want to talk!"

-They run away, as the devastating laser pretty much destroys the place they were on-
---
---
---
//Also fun fact: Originally I wanted to have an Arukenimon or a Witchmon appear to attack the kids but then I wanted to give Lilithmon minions, and as the Demon Lord of Lust, yeah, they'd have been more adequate for that
-The spirits would go attack them, while Illya evades them while flying, and Abby managed to struggle free!-

Tiki: "Sorry you have to deal with someone like that... I've seen plenty of confusing stuff myself"
---

-a dismissive tone-

-at all at all-

Very much-a so....

-still silent for now-
-Dipper and Mabel both used Engage whenever possible to use the Erika's magic-based weapon to attack Koyanskaya, Undyne used Engage to attack Koyanskaya with Hector's axe dealing as much damage as she could wheenver she was distracted, and Star Engaged in order to give Marco and Lily boosts to their physical strength and mana-

-The Pokemon all launched their ranged and strongest attacks whenever they could, desperately trying to take Koyanskaya down-

-...Then Volcanicus was formed-

(WHOA!)

(That's the most awesome robot I've ever seent!) :b:

(There are a lot of giants in this fight.) :V

Ralsei: "Please, we wish to resolve things peacefully! Can you please tell us why you're all here? Maybe we can help you!"

DOESN'T CONCERN ME ?? THAT [[pocket monster]] WAS TRYING TO EAT MY [[schnoz]] !!

...You really never once considered that your experiments are totally messed up? That your grand plan and tons of your ARMS and technology experiments were insane or wrong?

-At the very least, it seems like most of them escaped early enough to escape the blast area and survive-

-...But a few Werewires, Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys failed to make it out on time....-
___

-Yes, on one of those "computer" things everyone here talks about!-
___

-She seriously helped take those Space Pirates down!-
___

// I think having Takeru's other friend works out better here since he didn't have many good opportunities to show up in the mansion itself.

-Medli immediately went to go check on Abigial, while Toon Link and Tetra kept focusing their attacks on the green-clad Kamen Rider-

-Like everything that's transpiring in this dimension at Halloween?- :V
___

-Everyone enters the room labelled "Hellgate Source" with caution, and upon entering the room, they would see a computer on a desk, an interdimensional door with a glowing blue aura over it...and incomplete summoning ritual on the floor-

SpookysDollHouse.jpg

...Well, at least now we know what they used those black candles for.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Of course~ I still wouldn't have minded you had that one though... But I ain't complaining~" -got a pink one-
---
Morrigan: "Yeah, look at these muscles~"
Meltlilith: "Surely they can tear out buildings~"
Barghest: "I want you to end me!"
Merlin: "Sorry, they're quite the eager ones" :p
---
Miss Athena: "I am not convinced at full yet... How do I know you're not a thief?"
---
-Martha felt a metaphorical arrow piercing her-
Jack: "She's almost always punching something when upset"
-And another one-
Camilla: "This one really suits you~"
---
Pit: "Don't you want to enjoy life? Asking to die is a bit much..."
---
Palutena: "I could ask you the same question, you know."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Yeah, she really needs to work on that. But otherwise, she's a very kind, almost sisterlike lady." :)

-the heart is metaphorically healing-

-Possibly, but it has more to do with his backstory and character development in the Dark World...which Chaldea mostly missed- :V

(That might be putting it lightly...{)
___

-So a good weapon for Mabel, but not an effective weapon against Alear...-

-Mabel still tries to counterattack with it to avoid being disarmed-
___

Pikachu: "(You know what? I'm totally okay with that!)"

Squirtle: "(I think all of us are.)" :p

Girafarig: "(People think I'm cool?)" :surprised:
-fair :V-

Weiss: "He was certainly an odd, misguided one."
---
-except it's what Alear wanted, grabbing the lance-
---
Phosphy: That mouse is so cute~!

---
---
---

---

(WHOA!)

Ralsei: "Please, we wish to resolve things peacefully! Can you please tell us why you're all here? Maybe we can help you!"

DOESN'T CONCERN ME ?? THAT [[pocket monster]] WAS TRYING TO EAT MY [[schnoz]] !!

...You really never once considered that your experiments are totally messed up? That your grand plan and tons of your ARMS and technology experiments were insane or wrong?

-At the very least, it seems like most of them escaped early enough to escape the blast area and survive-

-...But a few Werewires, Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys failed to make it out on time....-
___

___

___

// I think having Takeru's other friend works out better here since he didn't have many good opportunities to show up in the mansion itself.

-Medli immediately went to go check on Abigial, while Toon Link and Tetra kept focusing their attacks on the green-clad Kamen Rider-

___

-Everyone enters the room labelled "Hellgate Source" with caution, and upon entering the room, they would see a computer on a desk, an interdimensional door with a glowing blue aura over it...and incomplete summoning ritual on the floor-

Veyle: "That is INCREDIBLE!" :b:

-Queen Medusa just shot a beam and nothing else; she's lazy right now :V-

Coyle: "...No?"
---
-she just might do that- :p
---
Kamui: "No need to be so formal around me, Artemis." :lol:
---
Azura: I suppose I'll have to match his size if I want a chance... "I need some cover, everyone."
---
Jaune: "I don't know if we should finish that ritual..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And sees them as a potential threat?-

Star: "Ooh, sure!" :b: -Casts the same spell to conjure up a similar detective outfit for Lily-
___

-And a hammy villain who openly declares how evil of a wizard he thinks he is-
___

Report your findings!
___

-So Penny will likely end up trying to befriend Blitzwing and end up inadvertently annoying him by talking a lot- :V
___

Dipper: "That's the idea!"
-Indeed, though with Lilithmon's plan they hope they can be dealt with....-

Lily: "Awww, this is soooo cute~"
---
-Sounds like a weirdo, and she's already seen lots of things!-
---
Blackout: "There's a sort of filter in whatever machine they kept souls in... To shower them with Unicron's malign blood. They already have many of them corrupted..."
Lugnut: "And the purpose for it is the most malignant. That treaserous bounty hunter was nothing short of a despicable scoundrel who-"
Barricade: "Better let the other big guy talk"
Blackout: "...Lockdown desecrated the graves of our ancestors, or someone else did and he killed them, but the Enigma of Combination is here!"
-The Combiner-making artifact of the legendary Nexus Prime, able to force any Cybertronian into a combined process, whose archeological discovery accidentally birthed Devastator, and soon scientists experimented on it, before deemed too dangerous and placed back on the grave it was found-
Blackarachnia: "Wait, do they have it connected to that thing?!"
-Lugnut and Blackout both nodded-
---
-Perhaps- :V -Back to the Pokémon though!-
---
-So Amy instantly MASHES THE BUTTON-
Camilla: "This one really suits you~"
---
Pit: "Don't you want to enjoy life? Asking to die is a bit much..."
---
Palutena: "I could ask you the same question, you know."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Yeah, she really needs to work on that. But otherwise, she's a very kind, almost sisterlike lady." :)

-the heart is metaphorically healing-
Medb: "Why yes~ Just like the purple one does you~"
---
Barghest: "It's my life or those of many!"
???: "Well, well, what a situation"
Merlin: "...a"
---
Miss Athena: "I just wanted a friend! I never had any back home, so I moved to the url of that chat site, I wanted to meet someone, anyone!"
Monika: "Moved to the url?"
---
Jack: "That's right! She's taken care of the other kids at time too!"
Martha: -Really healing-
Tiki: Cute.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Why yes~ Just like the purple one does you~"
---
Barghest: "It's my life or those of many!"
???: "Well, well, what a situation"
Merlin: "...a"
---
Miss Athena: "I just wanted a friend! I never had any back home, so I moved to the url of that chat site, I wanted to meet someone, anyone!"
Monika: "Moved to the url?"
---
Jack: "That's right! She's taken care of the other kids at time too!"
Martha: -Really healing-
Tiki: Cute.
Camilla: "Why thank you~"
---
Pit: "Surely there's another solution..."
---
Palutena: "So... you're a digital life form then..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "That's so nice of her~" -giggling-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
View attachment 388295

---

Mata Hari: -On cooking duty- "Hm? Now what do we have here?"
Boudica: "Is that a lion cub?"
Taiga: "That's correct! Well, no, but also yes!"

Kaito: "And lookie here, time to serve!" -he did so, and presented a quite juicy portion of meat with some bacon on top, sauce, spices, vegetables on the side, and some rice-

(You can't be serious!)

(Are you forgetting that he's still a young Pokemon who's likely rarely been around humans before?)

-Dipper and Mabel both used Engage whenever possible to use the Erika's magic-based weapon to attack Koyanskaya, Undyne used Engage to attack Koyanskaya with Hector's axe dealing as much damage as she could wheenver she was distracted, and Star Engaged in order to give Marco and Lily boosts to their physical strength and mana-

-The Pokemon all launched their ranged and strongest attacks whenever they could, desperately trying to take Koyanskaya down-

(WHOA!)

___

Azura: I suppose I'll have to match his size if I want a chance... "I need some cover, everyone."
---
-keeping a firm grip by holding onto hairs on her back while charging....-
-since uninterrupted, it's at the galaxy charge......-

Right now, I am Lilithmon. And I would HIGHLY recommend staying clear, kiddos. That Digimon would cause a lot of trouble if left to its own devices...

-waves hand dismissively to Spamton-
Just go back to doing whatever the hell you were doing. It will be out of your hair soon enough.
-lighting a cigarette-

-in a panic, it gets ready to fire from the cannons underneath its torso fur once more-

Finish it.

-nods and creates a green circle in front of her, displaying the Code of Lust within it-

(Who was Medusa aiming at?)

-sigh-
I just-a want to get back go my job....

[What do ya suppose would happen if complete?]

My name is Liollmon....
-it TALKED!-

-blinks in shock-
This looks....better than anything I'd ever seen....

-she again still doesn't know who to root for, but she's excited nonetheless-

-his backstory isn't tragic like the Bidoof's; he was intended on being caught and given to a starting Trainer in New Bark, but he avoided capture and escaped to Goldenrod where he lived on the streets gobbling up food wherever he went since there was plenty of it there-
-in fact, he was kinda like a sewer gator, only tiny-
-and then somehow got dragged into Dark Samus' scheme-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, though with Lilithmon's plan they hope they can be dealt with....-
-Yet another war might be on the horizon...-

Lily: "Awww, this is soooo cute~"
---
-Sounds like a weirdo, and she's already seen lots of things!-
---
Blackout: "There's a sort of filter in whatever machine they kept souls in... To shower them with Unicron's malign blood. They already have many of them corrupted..."
Lugnut: "And the purpose for it is the most malignant. That treaserous bounty hunter was nothing short of a despicable scoundrel who-"
Barricade: "Better let the other big guy talk"
Blackout: "...Lockdown desecrated the graves of our ancestors, or someone else did and he killed them, but the Enigma of Combination is here!"
-The Combiner-making artifact of the legendary Nexus Prime, able to force any Cybertronian into a combined process, whose archeological discovery accidentally birthed Devastator, and soon scientists experimented on it, before deemed too dangerous and placed back on the grave it was found-
Blackarachnia: "Wait, do they have it connected to that thing?!"
-Lugnut and Blackout both nodded-
---
-Perhaps- :V -Back to the Pokémon though!-
---
-So Amy instantly MASHES THE BUTTON-
Star: "Now we're like detective twinsies!" :p
___

-It speaks volumes when so much else is either highly advanced or just...strange, compared to the more normal Earth and reality they thought they knew-
___

He even went as low as to go there and steal that device?! Then we must disconnect it from their machinery at once!
___

-Surprisingly enough, they seem to be getting along with not just Bumblebee, but now Blitzwing as well-
___

-Resulting in the Pooka being filled with air and popping like a balloon-

-fair :V-

Weiss: "He was certainly an odd, misguided one."
---
-except it's what Alear wanted, grabbing the lance-
---
Phosphy: That mouse is so cute~!
Penny: "I think it had something to do with the fact that he wrongly thought most of his classmates were unintelligent, but started helping them after Queen betrayed him and captured Noelle..."
___

Mabel: "Hey,. let go of that!" :glare: -Tries to hold onto the weapon via a tug-o-war-
___

-And while the electric mouse in question can be a little prideful, it's clear that it didn't take him long to start getting along with Phosphora thanks to her own electric powers and skills, not to mention her genuine kindness to them-

-Heck, the fact they both have a competitive spirit only helped them get along almost right away-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not gonna lie, I lost track of that big honking massive section with four different things going on... again...

Penny: "I think it had something to do with the fact that he wrongly thought most of his classmates were unintelligent, but started helping them after Queen betrayed him and captured Noelle..."
___

Mabel: "Hey,. let go of that!" :glare: -Tries to hold onto the weapon via a tug-o-war-
___

-And while the electric mouse in question can be a little prideful, it's clear that it didn't take him long to start getting along with Phosphora thanks to her own electric powers and skills, not to mention her genuine kindness to them-

-Heck, the fact they both have a competitive spirit only helped them get along almost right away-
Ruby: "Well, as long as he grows out of it."
---
-Alear PULLS-
---
-this'll be a fun duo- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

(WHOA!)

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

Right now, I am Lilithmon. And I would HIGHLY recommend staying clear, kiddos. That Digimon would cause a lot of trouble if left to its own devices...

Just go back to doing whatever the hell you were doing. It will be out of your hair soon enough.
-lighting a cigarette-

-in a panic, it gets ready to fire from the cannons underneath its torso fur once more-

Finish it.

-nods and creates a green circle in front of her, displaying the Code of Lust within it-

-sigh-

-Usually this is a form that Grimlock and the Dinobots would never dare to use, Volcanicus is too big and destructive even for them, way too difficult to control. However, as it currently stands, the rage they all feel at all Koyanskaya is doing, and the special hatred she's earned from Grimlock and Swoop, have managed to give Volcanicus the task to DESTROY her-
-Volcanicus roared and then would punch her once again, but Koyanskaya replied sending asteroids at him, still unaware of the dangerously-charged Fishbunjin on her back and what he's about to do-

(Well now, at Spamton maybe?)
Nanoha: "Wait! Oh no, it's panicking!"
Hayate: "Digiwhat?"
Fate: "What are you gonna...?"

-And Queen didn't take that well, right?-
Charlotte: "Oh God... No..." -feels terrible for them-
---
-Shez's thoughts on that?-
---
Artemis: "You're right, it was fun to say that tho~" :p -always the simple-minded one-
---
//Yeah, plus there's no shortage of creepy-looking Digimon either for another time lol
da Vinci: "Why, we'll make sure to provide~"
-Mata Hari keeps dancing to lure some specimens at her and letting some of the kids destroy some-

Tiki: "I'm sorry about this. On the least, I'll make sure to assist for as long as it lasts, and hopefully is little..."
---
Sakura: "Summon someone dangerous... Or something"

(You can't be serious!)

My name is Liollmon....
-it TALKED!-

-blinks in shock-
This looks....better than anything I'd ever seen....

-his backstory isn't tragic like the Bidoof's; he was intended on being caught and given to a starting Trainer in New Bark, but he avoided capture and escaped to Goldenrod where he lived on the streets gobbling up food wherever he went since there was plenty of it there-
Boudica: "Oh, and a talking one!"
Taiga: "Yeah, he's one of the digital guys!"
Mata Hari: "Then nice to meet you, little Liollmon" :)

Kaito: "And that's just the looks, now the rest if up to you"

-It makes Alphys smile?-
-And then Penny sees Scáthach leap on them-

Mordred: "Aw come on, it's not like I'm going to kick him or something like that"
Star: "Now we're like detective twinsies!" :p
___

-It speaks volumes when so much else is either highly advanced or just...strange, compared to the more normal Earth and reality they thought they knew-
___

He even went as low as to go there and steal that device?! Then we must disconnect it from their machinery at once!
___

-Surprisingly enough, they seem to be getting along with not just Bumblebee, but now Blitzwing as well-
___

-Resulting in the Pooka being filled with air and popping like a balloon-
Lily: "Remind me to dress like twinsies next Halloween then~"
---
-Yeah... She even learned that there's apparently some other digital lifeforms, though they're much more complex in code than them-
-Again, this is before Ive-
---
Blackarachnia: "Why did you not blow it up?"
Blackout: "With how much energy it has accumulated?"
Lugnut: "It could destroy everything in a 25km ratio!"
Barricade: "And it'd have reached the base, fair enough"
---
-Yep, which makes Bee a little bitter, but not like he's gonna show it-
-These creatures are the priority!-
---
Amy: "Aha! One down!"
Chrono: "That death was brutal..."
Amy: "Yeah, but it's just a game, don't think much of it" -going to another enemy-
Camilla: "Why thank you~"
---
Pit: "Surely there's another solution..."
---
Palutena: "So... you're a digital life form then..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "That's so nice of her~" -giggling-
Medb: "You know you're always welcome~" -both obtained-
---
-Then the '???' voice wasn't ignored- :V
---
Miss Athena: "That is right, I am Minervamon of the Olympos XII!" I'm flaunting, I'm not that Minervamon, but please believe I am! It makes it sound more threatning! And so much cooler!
---
-Martha so happy now!-
Tiki: "Indeed, I knew well you were in good hands with her" :)
Jack: "...You look a lot alike!"
Tiki: "Oh, she's like a mini-clone of me, that's why"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Remind me to dress like twinsies next Halloween then~"
---
-Yeah... She even learned that there's apparently some other digital lifeforms, though they're much more complex in code than them-
-Again, this is before Ive-
---
Blackarachnia: "Why did you not blow it up?"
Blackout: "With how much energy it has accumulated?"
Lugnut: "It could destroy everything in a 25km ratio!"
Barricade: "And it'd have reached the base, fair enough"
---
-Yep, which makes Bee a little bitter, but not like he's gonna show it-
-These creatures are the priority!-
---
Amy: "Aha! One down!"
Chrono: "That death was brutal..."
Amy: "Yeah, but it's just a game, don't think much of it" -going to another enemy-
Star: "Ooh, that's a great idea!"
___

-And not necessarily mechanical...-
___

We'll instead need to extract it ourselves...
___

Squirtle: "(You guys are both cool!)"
___

Dipper: "Plus the graphics of the time also couldn't display it very realistically That's probably for the best..."

Mabel: "It's a Fygar! Watch out!"

Not gonna lie, I lost track of that big honking massive section with four different things going on... again...
Maybe it's alright to put the Spamton fight under a separate section again now that everyone has a bunch of characters there for that fight...

Ruby: "Well, as long as he grows out of it."
---
-Alear PULLS-
---
-this'll be a fun duo- :p
(I think he already did...Erm, sorta? He still seems to think he's smarter than everyone except Noelle, but he's also mostly nicer and seems to consider their classmates his friends now...)
___

-And Alear's too strong for Mabe to be able to keep her grip on the lance, or does she get a physical strength boost from Erika and Ephraim's abilities as well?-
___

-While the Pikachu is mostly nice, it's also partly inspired from Digi's scrapped idea of giving one based on how Ash's acted in the first few episodes of the anime to Pit since I figured the Pikachu should have a competitive spirit and a bit of snarky side to be Phosphora's Pokemon- :p

In any case...are you willing to take this Pikachu in as a Trainer then?

-It makes Alphys smile?-
-And then Penny sees Scáthach leap on them-

Mordred: "Aw come on, it's not like I'm going to kick him or something like that"
-It does, happy to sew the Bidoof so fascinated and in awe-

-Penny is again surprised, but tries to kick Scathach away-

(It is true that this Totodile is rather reckless and undisciplined, but forcing a Pokemon to cook when it barely even knows anything of the skill or process is an overly extreme punishment.)

---
---
---
---
-Usually this is a form that Grimlock and the Dinobots would never dare to use, Volcanicus is too big and destructive even for them, way too difficult to control. However, as it currently stands, the rage they all feel at all Koyanskaya is doing, and the special hatred she's earned from Grimlock and Swoop, have managed to give Volcanicus the task to DESTROY her-
-Volcanicus roared and then would punch her once again, but Koyanskaya replied sending asteroids at him, still unaware of the dangerously-charged Fishbunjin on her back and what he's about to do-

---
---
Artemis: "You're right, it was fun to say that tho~" :p -always the simple-minded one-
---
//Yeah, plus there's no shortage of creepy-looking Digimon either for another time lol
-Mata Hari keeps dancing to lure some specimens at her and letting some of the kids destroy some-

Tiki: "I'm sorry about this. On the least, I'll make sure to assist for as long as it lasts, and hopefully is little..."
---

Boudica: "Oh, and a talking one!"
Taiga: "Yeah, he's one of the digital guys!"
Mata Hari: "Then nice to meet you, little Liollmon" :)

Kaito: "And that's just the looks, now the rest if up to you"

-It makes Alphys smile

-lighting a cigarette-

Finish it.

-sigh-

Can we maybe stop celebrating until we can do something about the GIANT FREAKING METEOR PLUMMETING TOWARDS BASEL?!

...You really are just a totally mad scientist...What made you this way? Max tells me you weren't always like this at all, and don't say that you just want to prove h ow powerful ARMS are.

...O-Our friends and soldiers.... :urg:

...Zedd Is Going To Pay Dearly For This One.

-Notably speaking utterly coldly, having none of her usual hamminess and completely dropping the casual andmocking tones she most frequently speaks with-
___

(That works, imo.)

YSO YOU'rE JUST HERE TO [[clean up aisile 1]] ?? AHA !! NO [[complaints filed] FROM EVERY BUDY'S FAVORITE [[#1 rated salesman 1997]] THEN !! CARRY ON WITH YOUR [[pest control]] !!

Kris: "...I think now might be the time to try and take Spamton down."
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Same ole' Artemis- :p
___

// Maybe for this year's Halloween event? :p

Tetra: "Got it!" -Providing cover fire by standing in front of Azura and shooting at the green-clad Kamen Rider-

-And it's going to get worse, since another Specimen or two are headed their way-
___

Specimen 14: "If this ritual worked, no wonder there's so many damn abominations here..."

Steven: "I know we gathered up those candles knowing they'd be important to something, b-but messing with this kind of stuff really a good idea...?"

If it's totally demonic, definitely not. If it's just to summon spirits or entities, it's still dangerous, but it might be a clue to shutting this place's operations down...

Pearl: "I'll go investigate the computer. There might be some answers on there..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "You know you're always welcome~" -both obtained-
---
-Then the '???' voice wasn't ignored- :V
---
Miss Athena: "That is right, I am Minervamon of the Olympos XII!" I'm flaunting, I'm not that Minervamon, but please believe I am! It makes it sound more threatning! And so much cooler!
---
-Martha so happy now!-
Tiki: "Indeed, I knew well you were in good hands with her" :)
Jack: "...You look a lot alike!"
Tiki: "Oh, she's like a mini-clone of me, that's why"
Camilla: "That's good to hear."
---
Palu: "Oh, who's that?" :3
---
Palutena: "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Minervamon."
---
Emblem Tiki: "We're both Tiki!" :b:

(I think he already did...Erm, sorta? He still seems to think he's smarter than everyone except Noelle, but he's also mostly nicer and seems to consider their classmates his friends now...)
___

-And Alear's too strong for Mabe to be able to keep her grip on the lance, or does she get a physical strength boost from Erika and Ephraim's abilities as well?-
___

-While the Pikachu is mostly nice, it's also partly inspired from Digi's scrapped idea of giving one based on how Ash's acted in the first few episodes of the anime to Pit since I figured the Pikachu should have a competitive spirit and a bit of snarky side to be Phosphora's Pokemon- :p

In any case...are you willing to take this Pikachu in as a Trainer then?
Nora: "...How is that a sorta? That's clearly character growth."
---
-she gets a strength boost but... merely wearing the Ring or Bracelet of an Emblem is enough to get these parameter boosts so Alear also gets a strength boost-
---
Phosphy: "Sure, seems like fun? Up for it, little cutie?"

-lighting a cigarette-

Finish it.

---
---
---

---
Can we maybe stop celebrating until we can do something about the GIANT FREAKING METEOR PLUMMETING TOWARDS BASEL?!

...You really are just a totally mad scientist...What made you this way? Max tells me you weren't always like this at all, and don't say that you just want to prove h ow powerful ARMS are.

...O-Our friends and soldiers.... :urg:

...Zedd Is Going To Pay Dearly For This One.

-Notably speaking utterly coldly, having none of her usual hamminess and completely dropping the casual andmocking tones she most frequently speaks with-
___

(That works, imo.)

YSO YOU'rE JUST HERE TO [[clean up aisile 1]] ?? AHA !! NO [[complaints filed] FROM EVERY BUDY'S FAVORITE [[#1 rated salesman 1997]] THEN !! CARRY ON WITH YOUR [[pest control]] !!

Kris: "...I think now might be the time to try and take Spamton down."
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Same ole' Artemis- :p
___

// Maybe for this year's Halloween event? :p

Tetra: "Got it!" -Providing cover fire by standing in front of Azura and shooting at the green-clad Kamen Rider-

-And it's going to get worse, since another Specimen or two are headed their way-
___

Specimen 14: "If this ritual worked, no wonder there's so many damn abominations here..."

Steven: "I know we gathered up those candles knowing they'd be important to something, b-but messing with this kind of stuff really a good idea...?"

If it's totally demonic, definitely not. If it's just to summon spirits or entities, it's still dangerous, but it might be a clue to shutting this place's operations down...

Pearl: "I'll go investigate the computer. There might be some answers on there..."
Alear: "...I don't think we can do much anymore..."

-sure, Spamton-

Coyle: "What lies did he feed you? I was always passionate about ARMS."

Max Brass: "That passion evolved into an obsession..."

Ingrid: -through Coyle's speakers- "You should focus on finding the Alliance's Servants. Coyle is essentially dealt with already."
---
Shez: *Oh, I need to look up how to do this." :p
---
Kamui: "I suppose it is. So... how can I thank you for your help?"
---
Azura: -considering changing forms to hit harder-
---
Nora: -about to put one of the candles- "So we don't do this, huh?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "...How is that a sorta? That's clearly character growth."
---
-she gets a strength boost but... merely wearing the Ring or Bracelet of an Emblem is enough to get these parameter boosts so Alear also gets a strength boost-
---
Phosphy: "Sure, seems like fun? Up for it, little cutie?"
(...Well, that's true. I guess he just still just has kind of an ego?)
___

-Meaning Alear still more than outclasses her in strength-

Mabel: OH COME ON!" :glare:
___

Pikachu: "(You bet I am!)" -Another epic fist pump-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Well, that's true. I guess he just still just has kind of an ego?)
___

-Meaning Alear still more than outclasses her in strength-

Mabel: OH COME ON!" :glare:
___

Pikachu: "(You bet I am!)" -Another epic fist pump-
Nora: "I'm sure he's totally not unbearable." :p
---
Alear: "You said you wanted a challenge." -throws the lance away-
---
-which Phosphy reciprocates!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Ooh, that's a great idea!"
___

-And not necessarily mechanical...-
___

We'll instead need to extract it ourselves...
___

Squirtle: "(You guys are both cool!)"
___

Dipper: "Plus the graphics of the time also couldn't display it very realistically That's probably for the best..."

Mabel: "It's a Fygar! Watch out!"
Lily: "But back to what we were doing now"
---
-Indeed, though well, she can ponder on that a little later...-
---
Tarantulas: "Oooooh, will you~?" -right below them!-
---
Bumblebee: "Thanks! I'm sure you guys are too!"
---
Amy: "Ah, the fire almost reached me!"
Camilla: "That's good to hear."
---
Palu: "Oh, who's that?" :3
---
Palutena: "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Minervamon."
---
Emblem Tiki: "We're both Tiki!" :b:
Medb: "Oh, there's more around though~"
---
-It was then the voice appeared in a flash, the group witnessed one of the most gracious and beatiful women they've ever seen, no doubt a succubus given her aura, who was also familiar in looks-

1713762163081.png

Magi☆Mari: "Well hello there, older brother~"
Merlin: "Aaah, I see, I see, this is what Artoria must have felt whenever I pranked her! Hahahaha!" -hiding behind Kama-
Magi☆Mari: "Now, now then, no reason to be ala-" -OUT OF NOWHERE FOU APPEARED TO DELIVER A STRONG DIVING KICK AT HER FACE THAT SENT HER SPIRALING TOWARDS A WALL AND CRASHING-
Kiara: "...I feel like the dramatic introduction she wanted to make didn't pan out"
Merlin: "Hahahah, I see Cath Palug's feelings never change despite what I am"
---
Minervamon: She's not showing any signs of fear! What do I do? Uuuugh, stand on your ground! This is Pit's safety you're concerned about! "Well now, will you get away from Pit's stuff already?"
---
Jack: "Wooooaaaah..."
Tiki: "Indeed, it's part of why she must get called Emblem before our name"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "But back to what we were doing now"
---
-Indeed, though well, she can ponder on that a little later...-
---
Tarantulas: "Oooooh, will you~?" -right below them!-
---
Bumblebee: "Thanks! I'm sure you guys are too!"
---
Amy: "Ah, the fire almost reached me!"
Star: "Right, getting to the bottom of my magic levels and why can I can cast ultra powerful spells!"
___

-For now, they've got to at least report this annoying ghost's pranks...-
___

-AQUAMARINE IMMEDIATLEY TRIED TO FREEZE HER IN HER TRACTOR BEAM-
___

Squirtle: "(We already know that.)" :p -Definitely has a bit of pride, but a lot of the Pokemon do to varying degrees-
___

Mabel: "But thankfully, it didn't, so you've still got a chance to defeat him!"

Nora: "I'm sure he's totally not unbearable." :p
---
Alear: "You said you wanted a challenge." -throws the lance away-
---
-which Phosphy reciprocates!-
-Susie would've disagreed prior to his character development- :V

(He certainly seemed humbled before we returned to the Arthra...)
___

-Mabel grumbles, then tries to summon Erika's magic-based weapon instead-
___

Pikachu: "(Wait, Pichu! What about my little sister?)"

Squirtle: "(She seems to really look up to Fate.)" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Susie would've disagreed prior to his character development- :V

(He certainly seemed humbled before we returned to the Arthra...)
___

-Mabel grumbles, then tries to summon Erika's magic-based weapon instead-
___

Pikachu: "(Wait, Pichu! What about my little sister?)"

Squirtle: "(She seems to really look up to Fate.)" :p
Weiss: "Perhaps he'll become even better over time?"
---
-while Alear tried another beam-
---
Phosphy: "Oh, you got a sister?"

Medb: "Oh, there's more around though~"
---
-It was then the voice appeared in a flash, the group witnessed one of the most gracious and beatiful women they've ever seen, no doubt a succubus given her aura, who was also familiar in looks-

Magi☆Mari: "Well hello there, older brother~"
Merlin: "Aaah, I see, I see, this is what Artoria must have felt whenever I pranked her! Hahahaha!" -hiding behind Kama-
Magi☆Mari: "Now, now then, no reason to be ala-" -OUT OF NOWHERE FOU APPEARED TO DELIVER A STRONG DIVING KICK AT HER FACE THAT SENT HER SPIRALING TOWARDS A WALL AND CRASHING-
Kiara: "...I feel like the dramatic introduction she wanted to make didn't pan out"
Merlin: "Hahahah, I see Cath Palug's feelings never change despite what I am"
---
Minervamon: She's not showing any signs of fear! What do I do? Uuuugh, stand on your ground! This is Pit's safety you're concerned about! "Well now, will you get away from Pit's stuff already?"
---
Jack: "Wooooaaaah..."
Tiki: "Indeed, it's part of why she must get called Emblem before our name"
Camilla: "What should we get?"
---
Palutena: "What you are? I thought this was your sister..."
---
Palutena: "Well, if you promise to unhack those phones, I'm sure these two will take their leave."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I don't mind. Seeing another me is amazing." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Perhaps he'll become even better over time?"
---
-while Alear tried another beam-
---
Phosphy: "Oh, you got a sister?"
Penny: "With friends like his, I have no doubt that he will!"
___

-Which Mabel rolled out of the way of, but is she still able to summon the weapon in question?-
___

-The Pikachu nods-

Pikachu: "(We got brought here along with a few other Raichus, Pikachus and Pichus from our valley after that alien creature caught us...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Alear: "...I don't think we can do much anymore..."
Also just noticed that nobody answered to the fact Koyanskaya sent asteroids towards, well, everyone but Fish, not just one lol

But a bigger one could still be a thing at play
Camilla: "What should we get?"
---
Palutena: "What you are? I thought this was your sister..."
---
Palutena: "Well, if you promise to unhack those phones, I'm sure these two will take their leave."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I don't mind. Seeing another me is amazing." :)
Medb: "Some rings?"
---
Merlin: "She likes to put up on that image"
-The female Merlin was recovering now-
---
Minervamon: "Hers not!" -points at BB-
BB: :3
Minervamon: "That one gives me a terrible feeling!"
---
Tiki: "Right? It's like having a little sister!"
Star: "Right, getting to the bottom of my magic levels and why can I can cast ultra powerful spells!"
___

-For now, they've got to at least report this annoying ghost's pranks...-
___

-AQUAMARINE IMMEDIATLEY TRIED TO FREEZE HER IN HER TRACTOR BEAM-
___

Squirtle: "(We already know that.)" :p -Definitely has a bit of pride, but a lot of the Pokemon do to varying degrees-
___

Mabel: "But thankfully, it didn't, so you've still got a chance to defeat him!"
Lily: "Yeah, we already have an idea!"
---
-Yep, towards Lindy!-
---
Blackarachnia: "Great, it's him..."
-Tarantulas laughed maniacally as he shot from his spider legs at them!-
---
Bumblebee: "Do you have water-related powers?"
---
Amy: "That's the idea!" -managed to inflate it now!-