• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The reformed Superion would shoot at him again with the Autobot that became his gun!-
---
-While not a human, it also meant it mostly just pushed her off, and she tried kicking Lancer away!-
---
Suzuka: "Not letting ya make a move!" -SLASH-
---
Artemis: "Awwwww, thank you~ You can call me mom too if you want though~!"
---
Illya: "At least she's honest..."
---
Takeru: "Though if it's too uncomfortable to reveal, you're free not to"

-That would be good...-
Sakura: "...I want you to remain at my side right now..."
-Superion's laser damages Spamton NEO's head and stuns him, preventing the giant mech version of the mad salesman from attacking for a few more seconds-
___

-Lancer and his bike are launched away from the sheer force of the kick, but fortunately, he just literally bounces back from the crash like a ball-

-Jenny simply flies over the shots and tries to blast Helix with the flamethrower next-
___

-It doesn't work because Byleth transforms into her normal form?-
___

-What's Blake's response to that?-
___

Tetra: "Just keep in mind that the islands there don't exacly have infinite food supplies."
___

Specimen 14: "Truth be told, I've been starting to forget it since becoming...whatever the hell I transformed into now hat I qualify as a "Specimen" here."

Steven: "Y-You'rre starting to forget your own name...?" :urg:

-But for that, they need to get out of this mansion...And stop Spooky's army somehow. With that and the answer to Spooky's past and curse remaining unknown, they've still got to get to the bottom of these mysteries-
Queen Medusa: "Nice one. Now let's beat this guy up!"
---
Shez: "Yeah, we're getting you out of here right now!"

-Viridi shot an explosion from her palm to get Koyanskaya to let go of Byleth/Sothis-

-Helix seems to lower himself to avoid it, thanks to how he's not made of anything solid-
---
-she tries to build some distance by kicking Suzuka away before getting a chance at changing back-
---
Blake: "I... um... I'm still fond of my mother, even if she passed away... I'd feel uncomfortable calling you as such.... How about aunt though? Because I still see Atalanta and you as family." :)

-Artemis can live with that compromise?-
---
Kanna: "I'll... try my best." :lol:
---
Weiss: "Then until you fully remember, perhaps your Specimen number shall do?"

Kirby: "It's peaceful." :) "People still go on adventures and host events, but it's nothing like when evil beings or conquerers show up."

___

-Even Ephraim is curious given what's at stake?-
___

-Does that change Lilith's perspective or nah?-
Byleth: "Well, that's one thing to be happy about, at least."
---
Ephraim: "...Is there a way she could be... not human anymore?"
---
-she still feels bad- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Well, that's one thing to be happy about, at least."
---
Ephraim: "...Is there a way she could be... not human anymore?"
---
-she still feels bad- :V
Kirby: "Plenty! Dreamland and all of our neighbors are worth protecting!" :grin:
___

Dipper: "Given all the supernatural and weird events we've witnessed or heard of, Coyle probably has access to several methods of turning herself into something else."
___

-Does that mean even creatures like that young Girafarig and those Vulpixes regularly fight...?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Plenty! Dreamland and all of our neighbors are worth protecting!" :grin:
___

Dipper: "Given all the supernatural and weird events we've witnessed or heard of, Coyle probably has access to several methods of turning herself into something else."
___

-Does that mean even creatures like that young Girafarig and those Vulpixes regularly fight...?-
Byleth: "You truly are devoted to your world."
---
Eirika: "So she forsake her humanity... horrible..."
---
Lilith: "...Do they really have to?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "You truly are devoted to your world."
---
Eirika: "So she forsake her humanity... horrible..."
---
Lilith: "...Do they really have to?"
Kirby: "Aw, thanks, Byleth!" :grin:

Meta Knight: "I believe at this point, it goes without saying that you and your companions are dedicated to your home world, too."
___

Dipper: "At least, that's the working theory...But it adds up. Coyle forsaking her literal humanity would allow her to survive Koyanskaya's supposedly planned genocide of humans, and prevent any further issues that would keep them from working together."
___

-Lilith would then see a rather majestic-looking sea serpent near Undyne, no doubt another Pokemon, who gives her own view on the subject-

(Not necessarily...But all Pokemon even in the wilderness train to fight. Whether it's for preservation, pride, competition, or defending those we care about...Even Pokemon species who prefer more peaceful resolutions such as myself are more than willing to fight when necessary.)

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-Indeed that's the case now...-
-And it makes sense to meeeeee- :V

Taiga: "That... Was incredible~!"
Shirou: "Huh?"

-Yeah, so they are out the question.........-
-But they will stumble upon them- :V

-That would be good...-
Sakura: "...I want you to remain at my side right now..."
-And the package is delivered the next day!-

-I might have some random character from something show up briefly as the delivery person- :V

To each their own. I personally didn't think it was gonna be good from the previews, but ended up loving it once i actually gave the show a watch.

-The others give Sakura some space so Gengar can comfort his Trainer. It's evident that she needs it after talking about so much of her past and Spooky floating away yet again-
-Pete from Animal Crossing?-

-tilt head hoping she's ok-

-so Natsuki and Yuri would end up in the lair of you know who when Monika finds it?-

-holds her for comfort-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-tilt head hoping she's ok-

-so Natsuki and Yuri would end up in the lair of you know who when Monika finds it?-
-That would make sense LOL-

Taiga: "Ah, I'm doing fine now~!"
-Shirou sighed in relief-

-You bet that they will because irony-
Azura: "I'm confident." :)
---
-she was about to go for another... but it was sniped by Dark Pit and his staff-
---
Byleth: "I suppose not..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Are you certain it's not a form of magic?"
Olivia: "Oh, well we can talk a little more!" :)
---
Meltlilith: "......HMPH!"
---
Nero: "You are quite the wonderful one in everything you do after all~"
---
Tiki: "Well, I asked for about 20 times"
-We do not speak of Mulan II- :V

-Thoughts of Medea and Lily?-
___

Linebeck: "Wait, what?"

___

-The Diamonds will almost certainly have to intervene when they find out...Which at this rate might be before she can even return to Homeworld with how far behind schedule the Clusters are-
___

Pichu: (She's the coolest human we've ever met!)
Lily: Seems life here will be just great~
Medea: And now we only need to go back daily.
---
Cú: "Yeah, that's a thing"
---
-Yep, that's the most likely thing to occur
---
-She would love to see her in action again!-
-Superion's laser damages Spamton NEO's head and stuns him, preventing the giant mech version of the mad salesman from attacking for a few more seconds-
___

-Lancer and his bike are launched away from the sheer force of the kick, but fortunately, he just literally bounces back from the crash like a ball-

-Jenny simply flies over the shots and tries to blast Helix with the flamethrower next-
___

-It doesn't work because Byleth transforms into her normal form?-
___

-What's Blake's response to that?-
___

Tetra: "Just keep in mind that the islands there don't exacly have infinite food supplies."
___

Specimen 14: "Truth be told, I've been starting to forget it since becoming...whatever the hell I transformed into now hat I qualify as a "Specimen" here."

Steven: "Y-You'rre starting to forget your own name...?" :urg:

-But for that, they need to get out of this mansion...And stop Spooky's army somehow. With that and the answer to Spooky's past and curse remaining unknown, they've still got to get to the bottom of these mysteries-
---

-Viridi shot an explosion from her palm to get Koyanskaya to let go of Byleth/Sothis-

-Helix seems to lower himself to avoid it, thanks to how he's not made of anything solid-
---
-she tries to build some distance by kicking Suzuka away before getting a chance at changing back-
---
Blake: "I... um... I'm still fond of my mother, even if she passed away... I'd feel uncomfortable calling you as such.... How about aunt though? Because I still see Atalanta and you as family." :)

---
---
-holds her for comfort-
-Superion took advantage to try to tear off another string-
---
-And Charlotte tried to catch him!-
Charlotte: "Phew, you're fine!"

-Koyanskaya was forced to try to block with a spell from her tails!-
---
-Suzuka didn't go as far from intended as she was quick to plant onf of her lances and using it to propel right towards her!-
---
Artemis: "Hmmmm.... Yeah, that sounds good enough~!"
---
Jeanne Lily: "Yeah, there's few inhabited places of course...."
---
Takeru: "Fourteen-san then..."

Sakura: "...Thank you" :) -held the Pokémon's paw to assure him it's working-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Lily: Seems life here will be just great~
Medea: And now we only need to go back daily.
---
Cú: "Yeah, that's a thing"
---
-Yep, that's the most likely thing to occur
---
-She would love to see her in action again!-
-Pete the Pelican it is, then- :p

-For Caster and interdimensional defense duties, but that still gives them plenty of free time in Mewni-
___

Linebeck: "I'm not sure if I need rum that badly to travel somewhere in the gap between dimensions..."

-Except they're already in the gap between dimensions because of the kind of ship the Arthra is?- :V
___

-For now, it seems they just have to prepare their weapons, repair their technology and play the waiting game...Aquamarine just hopes she doesn't land in too much trouble with Blue Diamond for the delay-
___

Pichu: "H-Hey, Ms. Atalanta?"

---

---
---

---
---
---

---
-Suzuka didn't go as far from intended as she was quick to plant onf of her lances and using it to propel right towards her!-
---
---
---

-holds her for comfort-
-The string is cut as a result, and Spamton NEO is still temporarily stunned-
___

I'm totally okay, Charlotte! But I still want to help fight!

I figured he'd try that... -Fired an ice beam at Helix next, intending to freeze him entirely-
___

-What does Byleth do?-
___

-Heshima sometimes addressees Artemis as "Aunt" too, to be fair- :p
___

Tetra: "And none of htem have anywhere near this much of this place's apparently high food supply."
___

Specimen 14: "...I guess 14 works."

-Jenny and Heshima smiled at that sight, while Jigglypuff rs too scared of the possibility that they'll get attacked by more monsters to notce-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Taiga: "Ah, I'm doing fine now~!"
-Shirou sighed in relief-

-You bet that they will because irony-

-Jenny and Heshima smiled at that sight, while Jigglypuff rs too scared of the possibility that they'll get attacked by more monsters to notce-
-I mean he did deliver Isabelle's invitation :V-

-hops to her-

-will say, it will REALLY test their friendship; just warning you now :V-

-the irony in a ghost made of a sort of gaseous substance being able to be comforting-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-hops to her-

-will say, it will REALLY test their friendship; just warning you now :V-
-Yaaaaaay- :p

-And Taiga received him with open arms!-

-Oh I don't question that, in fact looking forward to it- :V
-For Caster and interdimensional defense duties, but that still gives them plenty of free time in Mewni-
___

Linebeck: "I'm not sure if I need rum that badly to travel somewhere in the gap between dimensions..."

-Except they're already in the gap between dimensions because of the kind of ship the Arthra is?- :V
___

-For now, it seems they just have to prepare their weapons, repair their technology and play the waiting game...Aquamarine just hopes she doesn't land in too much trouble with Blue Diamond for the delay-
___

Pichu: "H-Hey, Ms. Atalanta?"
-Indeed, time she can spend looking for Meteora's wherabouts-
---
Cú: "Er, we kinda already are tho?"
---
-Has she tried to communicate with her
---
Atalanta: "Hm? Yes, little one?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Which the post office had to have received from the Smash universe, so why can't he deliver a Poke Ball to another dimension directly?- :V

-Somehow, the Arthra gets a transmission from a mailman requesting to make a delivery for the ship-

-Indeed, time she can spend looking for Meteora's wherabouts-
---
Cú: "Er, we kinda already are tho?"
---
-Has she tried to communicate with her
---
Atalanta: "Hm? Yes, little one?"
-If she's still out there at all somewhere...But based on what Eclipsa said about her husband, his species is extremely long-lived and Meteora is a hybrid, so if nothing else, they're at least fairly certain that she couldn't have died of natural causes by now-
___

Linebeck: "...Hold on... No, surely you must be joking, right? I thought this ship was merely traveling through what people are calling outer space! Near stars and all that!"
___

-She hasn't seen a point in trying when she's already behind schedule without actually bringing back some humans and getting a proper chance to explain why she's leading a unit of Cybertronians-
___

Pichu: "(Can we talk to some of the others like Fate again tomorrow?)"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-And Taiga received him with open arms!-

-Oh I don't question that, in fact looking forward to it- :V
-Which the post office had to have received from the Smash universe, so why can't he deliver a Poke Ball to another dimension directly?- :V

-Somehow, the Arthra gets a transmission from a mailman requesting to make a delivery for the ship-
-hoo boy-

-he sowwy!-

-though Monika doesn't know exactly where to look....something inside her somehow can feel where to go-

-still comforting Sakura-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Aw, thanks, Byleth!" :grin:

Meta Knight: "I believe at this point, it goes without saying that you and your companions are dedicated to your home world, too."
___

Dipper: "At least, that's the working theory...But it adds up. Coyle forsaking her literal humanity would allow her to survive Koyanskaya's supposedly planned genocide of humans, and prevent any further issues that would keep them from working together."
___

-Lilith would then see a rather majestic-looking sea serpent near Undyne, no doubt another Pokemon, who gives her own view on the subject-

(Not necessarily...But all Pokemon even in the wilderness train to fight. Whether it's for preservation, pride, competition, or defending those we care about...Even Pokemon species who prefer more peaceful resolutions such as myself are more than willing to fight when necessary.)
Byleth: "Well... I suppose we are." Or rather were... being the host of a goddess has its downsides...
---
Eirika: "Letting her keep her own goals from being achieved as well..."
---
Lilith: "I... suppose that makes sense..."

Olivia: "Oh, well we can talk a little more!" :)
---
Meltlilith: "......HMPH!"
---
Nero: "You are quite the wonderful one in everything you do after all~"
---
Tiki: "Well, I asked for about 20 times"
Azura: "That would be lovely." :)
---
Dark Pit: "Something wrong?" :smirk:
---
Byleth: "N-No need to butter me up like that..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Did you get an answer?"

---

---
---
---
---

___

I figured he'd try that... -Fired an ice beam at Helix next, intending to freeze him entirely-
___

-What does Byleth do?-
___

___

Tetra: "And none of htem have anywhere near this much of this place's apparently high food supply."
___

Queen Medusa: "Time to make a statue now!" -tries to petrify Spamton-
---
Shez: "Just because you're not human doesn't mean you can beat her. Let's do what that small child said."

Viridi: "I heard that!" :glare:

Shez: "....and focus on other things." :lol:

-Alear tries for another sword strike-

-and the freezing beam worked!-
---
-unfortunately, Byleth was quick enough to change to something else-

-which is basically her normal self but with some fancier clothing, kinda like how Servants have multiple stages-

Byleth: -blocked with the Vajra-Mushti gauntlets- "Seems you weren't fast enough. Now the real fight begins."
---
Blake: "Thank you.... Aunt." :)
---
Kanna: ".............." -looks at Illya and Abby- "If I go too far, stop me."
---
Ruby: "Alright then... Let's try to solve this mystery so we can get outta here... hopefully..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Well... I suppose we are." Or rather were... being the host of a goddess has its downsides...
---
Eirika: "Letting her keep her own goals from being achieved as well..."
---
Lilith: "I... suppose that makes sense..."
Kirby: "The same goes for Sothis!" :)
___

Dipper: "So we're pretty sure that Dr. Coyle is no longer fully human...But then what would she have done to remove some of her human aspects, exactly?"

-That's something they won't figure out, leaving Jenny and Max Brass to be shocked by the discovery that she transferred herself into a robot body-
___

Star: "...Okay, while admittedly I'm still not all that fluent in Pokespeak, I know just enough that I'm pretty sure that she was trying to explain why Pokemon battle. Am I right?"

Spot on! -Tootht grin with a thumbs-up-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-hoo boy-

-he sowwy!-

-though Monika doesn't know exactly where to look....something inside her somehow can feel where to go-
-Which understandably made some go "nani" while Lindy was like "Let me see~"-

Taiga: "Aw it's fine, I'm much tougher than my good looks might make me seem~!"

Monika: "...It may sound weird, but I feel like I know how to go..."
Sayori: "Ooooh, like apsychic connection!"
-If she's still out there at all somewhere...But based on what Eclipsa said about her husband, his species is extremely long-lived and Meteora is a hybrid, so if nothing else, they're at least fairly certain that she couldn't have died of natural causes by now-
___

Linebeck: "...Hold on... No, surely you must be joking, right? I thought this ship was merely traveling through what people are calling outer space! Near stars and all that!"
___

-She hasn't seen a point in trying when she's already behind schedule without actually bringing back some humans and getting a proper chance to explain why she's leading a unit of Cybertronians-
___

Pichu: "(Can we talk to some of the others like Fate again tomorrow?)"
-She could have been killed, yeah, but she can't know until she's got enough evidence...-
---
Cú: "Kinda but also that"
---
-Fair enough, she needs to explain a lot-
---
Atalanta: "I don't see why not" :)
Azura: "That would be lovely." :)
---
Dark Pit: "Something wrong?" :smirk:
---
Byleth: "N-No need to butter me up like that..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Did you get an answer?"
Olivia: "I agree!" :)
Inigo: "Well, I'm thankful my mother is content at least"
---
Meltlilith: "Tsk, that was mine!"
Morrigan: "Ooooh" :p
---
Nero: "You could ask anyone though!"
---
Tiki: "The same as I gave you"
___

___

-What does Byleth do?-
___

___

___

-still comforting Sakura-
---
Shez: "Just because you're not human doesn't mean you can beat her. Let's do what that small child said."

---

-which is basically her normal self but with some fancier clothing, kinda like how Servants have multiple stages-

Byleth: -blocked with the Vajra-Mushti gauntlets- "Seems you weren't fast enough. Now the real fight begins."
---
---
---
Ruby: "Alright then... Let's try to solve this mystery so we can get outta here... hopefully..."
-But would that work?!-
---
Charlotte: "Yeah, if anything let's warn others!"
-Koyanskaya tried to swipe her aside with one of her tails!-
---
Suzuka: "Tsk, crap..."
I'll never be able to do a Valentine's thing ever again even next year, huh...
---
Artemis: "Awwwwwww~" -hugged the kitty-
---
Abby: "Are you sure of that?"
---
-Everyone can agree with that...-

-And the other Servants are vigilant...-
Sakura: "After this, maybe I should make your favorite" :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Olivia: "I agree!" :)
Inigo: "Well, I'm thankful my mother is content at least"
---
Meltlilith: "Tsk, that was mine!"
Morrigan: "Ooooh" :p
---
Nero: "You could ask anyone though!"
---
Tiki: "The same as I gave you"
Azura: "And you're a good son for it."
---
Dark Pit: "Well you should've been faster then." :p
---
Byleth: "You really think anyone would..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "So most humans don't know how it works? Just that it does?"

Kirby: "The same goes for Sothis!" :)
___

Dipper: "So we're pretty sure that Dr. Coyle is no longer fully human...But then what would she have done to remove some of her human aspects, exactly?"

-That's something they won't figure out, leaving Jenny and Max Brass to be shocked by the discovery that she transferred herself into a robot body-
___

Star: "...Okay, while admittedly I'm still not all that fluent in Pokespeak, I know just enough that I'm pretty sure that she was trying to explain why Pokemon battle. Am I right?"

Spot on! -Tootht grin with a thumbs-up-
Byleth: ".....She thinks you're sweet." :)
---
Eirika: "I don't think we'll ever know unless we saw it..."
---
Lilith: "I understood her perfectly, so no worries there." :)

This fight was meant to be a Valentine's thing?

Or am I being confused here?

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Taiga: "Aw it's fine, I'm much tougher than my good looks might make me seem~!"

Monika: "...It may sound weird, but I feel like I know how to go..."
Sayori: "Ooooh, like apsychic connection!"

-an unusual sight for sure-

-the cat head is relieved!-

-in an undisclosed location near a bunch of computers is a digital rift-

[Steamed pork buns?!] -huge grin-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She could have been killed, yeah, but she can't know until she's got enough evidence...-
---
Cú: "Kinda but also that"
---
-Fair enough, she needs to explain a lot-
---
Atalanta: "I don't see why not" :)
-And so far, they only have enough evidence to know that she existed...And that the High Commission knows more about her than they're letting on-
___

Linebeck: "Ugh, well, I suppose this crew's taken care to make travels throughout...whatever type of space this is safe enough while I've been here..."
___

-She could be declared a defector or traitor if she doesn't get a formal and official chance to state her case...-
___

Squirtle: "(Does that mean we're free to explore the rest of the ship tomorrow?)"

Pikachu: "(There's probably still going to be some rooms that are off-limits so that the crew can still steer the ship, Squirtle.)"

Byleth: ".....She thinks you're sweet." :)
---
Eirika: "I don't think we'll ever know unless we saw it..."
---
Lilith: "I understood her perfectly, so no worries there." :)
Kirby: "Awwwwwww, it's nothing!" :grin:
___

Dipper: "Depending on how the mission to Basel goes, we might find out..."
___

(But I can tell that something still troubles you...)

-hoo boy-
-They'd see an anthromorphic pelican in postman uniform cheerfully saying "Mail call!"-

---

---

---
---
---
-But would that work?!-
---
---
---
---
---

-As he recovers from the stunning effect, Spamton NEO's core begins to shoot off bolts of electricity, which itself are strong enough to cancel Queen Medusa's attacks and stun some of Superion's components due to their high level of voltage-
___

-GASP- That's right! Our friends probably don't know about Koyanskaya's higher leveled form yet!

-Jenny shifts her focus back to Coyle for now, neither wanting to use lethal force on Helix nor free him until Coyle herself and most of the Cell are dealt with-
___

Were you still up for the Book of Darkness idea?

Dipper: "Welp, she might lose now..."
___

-Blake embarrassed or is happy to return the hug this time?-
___

-Kanna's actually totally sure since she's fully self-aware of her extreme appetite?-
___

Steven: "I'm sure we'll sfind our way back out of here! We already asked Illya to help us leave if need be. We just don't know where the solution to shutting down her army is yet..."

Amethyst: "Or if there really is one..."

-Just as Amethyst said that, the group finds a door with a heavy, partly magic-based chain lock. There's an empty hole in the lock that's shaped like a pinwheel-

-Jenny then tries to clear out the rest of the Husk remains so they can see which door this key goes to-

-Had they gone with the solution of placing the Doll on the pedestal switch to reactivate the electric gate, the Husk remains would've reanimated and tried to attack them, which would've also instantly clear the path up again, but left them with a horde of mutant dolls to begin with-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But would that work?!-
---
---
---
---
---

-As he recovers from the stunning effect, Spamton NEO's core begins to shoot off bolts of electricity, which itself are strong enough to cancel Queen Medusa's attacks and stun some of Superion's components due to their high level of voltage-
___

-GASP- That's right! Our friends probably don't know about Koyanskaya's higher leveled form yet!

-Jenny shifts her focus back to Coyle for now, neither wanting to use lethal force on Helix nor free him until Coyle herself and most of the Cell are dealt with-
___

___

___

-Kanna's actually totally sure since she's fully self-aware of her extreme appetite?-
___

Steven: "I'm sure we'll sfind our way back out of here! We already asked Illya to help us leave if need be. We just don't know where the solution to shutting down her army is yet..."

-Just as Amethyst said that, the group finds a door with a heavy, partly magic-based chain lock. There's an empty hole in the lock that's shaped like a pinwheel-

-Jenny then tries to clear out the rest of the Husk remains so they can see which door this key goes to-

-Had they gone with the solution of placing the Doll on the pedestal switch to reactivate the electric gate, the Husk remains would've reanimated and tried to attack them, which would've also instantly clear the path up again, but left them with a horde of mutant dolls to begin with-
Queen Medusa: "It's almost insulting how much this thing can keep up to me!"
---
Shez: "So let's go!"

Alear: -tried to dodge and strike again-

Viridi: -trying to free Sothis/Byleth from their position-

Coyle: -cloaked herself to be harder to track-
---
Byleth: "Don't worry. I won't really go all out. I just wanted something I'd be more confortable with when put against your relentless assault." -will notably avoid using Divine Pulses-
---
-she hugs back, smiling a bit-
---
Kanna: "You two should know me well enough, so I trust you." :)
---
Weiss: "That's probably where the pinwheel has to go..."

Kirby: "Awwwwwww, it's nothing!" :grin:
___

Dipper: "Depending on how the mission to Basel goes, we might find out..."
___

(But I can tell that something still troubles you...)
Byleth: "It does not take away from how kind it is."
---
Eirika: "Fair enough."
---
Lilith: "You can sense that?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "It does not take away from how kind it is."
---
Eirika: "Fair enough."
---
Dedede: "Kirby gets that a lot." :rolleyes:

Bandana: "Is it without reason? Kirby's easily always been the nicest of us here!" -Which is saying something, considering that even Bandana Dee spoke with a cheerful and supportive tone when saying that-
___

Mabel: "At least now we know what to expect if we run into Coyle...Kinda!"

Dipper: "We really need answers..."
___

(It doesn't take being able to detect emotions to tell that you are still not keen about the idea of Pokemon engaging in battles...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: "Kirby gets that a lot." :rolleyes:

Bandana: "Is it without reason? Kirby's easily always been the nicest of us here!" -Which is saying something, considering that even Bandana Dee spoke with a cheerful and supportive tone when saying that-
___

Mabel: "At least now we know what to expect if we run into Coyle...Kinda!"

Dipper: "We really need answers..."
___

(It doesn't take being able to detect emotions to tell that you are still not keen about the idea of Pokemon engaging in battles...)
Sothis: I heard he's pretty spiteful when it comes to food being stolen though.

Byleth: Sothis, be nicer!
---
Eirika: "Will we ever get them?"
---
Lilith: "I'm not sure if I'll ever be..."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-still unconscious-

-meanwhile, Lilith goes to check on the Fishbunjin and sees he's restless about something....-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: I heard he's pretty spiteful when it comes to food being stolen though.

Byleth: Sothis, be nicer!
---
Eirika: "Will we ever get them?"
---
Lilith: "I'm not sure if I'll ever be..."
-To be fair, it was usually then-enemies of his who stole his food, and sometimes he was trying to get back food for everyone since Dedede stole all of Dreamland's food- :V
___

Dipper: "If not when we get to Basel, then whenever Coyle is defeated...She's got a few more personal enemies that have already signed up to try and take her down."
___

Not fond of fighting in general?

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
Lilith: "...Is everything alright, Fishbunjin?"
-he closes his eyes solemnly-

Translation: "There is something out there....something that has me at unease."

-he's just as affected as the Pokémon are in regards to Koyanskaya due to also being an (ab)normal natural life form, except he doesn't know what is going on since he's here instead-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-he closes his eyes solemnly-

Translation: "There is something out there....something that has me at unease."

-he's just as affected as the Pokémon are in regards to Koyanskaya due to also being an (ab)normal natural life form, except he doesn't know what is going on since he's here instead-
Lilith: "Do you know what it is or are you clueless about it?"

-To be fair, it was usually then-enemies of his who stole his food, and sometimes he was trying to get back food for everyone since Dedede stole all of Dreamland's food- :V
___

Dipper: "If not when we get to Basel, then whenever Coyle is defeated...She's got a few more personal enemies that have already signed up to try and take her down."
___

Not fond of fighting in general?
-still, he can be angy :V-
---
Eirika: "Hopefully, we'll be able to prevail..."
---
Lilith: "Not very, no..." It reminds me of how I used to be...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-still, he can be angy :V-
---
Eirika: "Hopefully, we'll be able to prevail..."
---
Lilith: "Not very, no..." It reminds me of how I used to be...
-Especially in North America- :V
___

Dipper: "Trust us, we've beaten worse odds..."

Mabel: "And we'll beat these odds, too!"
___

...But you're still letting an entire organization full of fighters stay here.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-an exhausted "breeep" to signify he isn't privy to what it is-
Lilith: "I see... I'm not sure how I can help..."

-Especially in North America- :V
___

Dipper: "Trust us, we've beaten worse odds..."

Mabel: "And we'll beat these odds, too!"
___

...But you're still letting an entire organization full of fighters stay here.
-heck yeah he is lol :V-
---
Eirika: "I believe in you. I truly do."
---
Lilith: "I suppose I am... But you needed a home. It would be unkind to leave you without a roof to live under..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-heck yeah he is lol :V-
---
Eirika: "I believe in you. I truly do."
---
Lilith: "I suppose I am... But you needed a home. It would be unkind to leave you without a roof to live under..."
Bandana: "Are they having a telepathic conversation again?"

Dedede: "Most likely." :p
___

Mabel: "You guys have probably won your share of epic battles, too, right?"
___

I can say on behalf of all of Chaldea that we're all extremely grateful for it. But I can also tell that you're the sort who's more than wise enough to know that fighting is inevitable some times.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-the cat head is relieved!-

-in an undisclosed location near a bunch of computers is a digital rift-
-They'd see an anthromorphic pelican in postman uniform cheerfully saying "Mail call!"-
-Buncha people were like "HUH?!" as Lindy was like "Oh come in!"-

Taiga: "Plus I'm looking forward to how stronger you'll get~!"

Sayori: "...Ooooh, what is that?"
Monika: "I-I don't know..."
Azura: "And you're a good son for it."
---
Dark Pit: "Well you should've been faster then." :p
---
Byleth: "You really think anyone would..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "So most humans don't know how it works? Just that it does?"

This fight was meant to be a Valentine's thing?

Or am I being confused here?
Olivia: "Yes, I fully agree~"
-It made him blush, but he smiled at his mother's compliment-
---
Meltlilith: "You won't steal the next one!"
-Lilith steals the next one-
---
Nero: "Of course, that's just a matter of fact~!"
---
Tiki: "I think so, but some specialize themselves in making these things as a job!"

Nah I'm still just salty that the fight taking too long and there having been too much before didn't allow me to do anything.
-And so far, they only have enough evidence to know that she existed...And that the High Commission knows more about her than they're letting on-
___

Linebeck: "Ugh, well, I suppose this crew's taken care to make travels throughout...whatever type of space this is safe enough while I've been here..."
___

-She could be declared a defector or traitor if she doesn't get a formal and official chance to state her case...-
___

Squirtle: "(Does that mean we're free to explore the rest of the ship tomorrow?)"

Pikachu: "(There's probably still going to be some rooms that are off-limits so that the crew can still steer the ship, Squirtle.)"
-Yeah, and she knows none of them will ever talk about it. Well, willingly, Rhombulus could unwittingly spout out info knowing him-
---
Cú: "We've been here for months, so I'd say they do" :p
---
-Yeah, and of course she isn't one!-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, Pikachu here is right. Sorry bout it"
[Steamed pork buns?!] -huge grin-
___

___

___

___

___

---

---
Byleth: "Don't worry. I won't really go all out. I just wanted something I'd be more confortable with when put against your relentless assault." -will notably avoid using Divine Pulses-
---
---
---
-still unconscious-
-Superion is forced to rest a bit to not let his components short-circuit at the high voltage-
---
-And Viridi will also try to heal Whiskers? ...Also maybe she should summon Lobo there now that I think so-

Charlotte: "Here we go!" -RUNNING-

-Koyanskaya is distracted by the copy of Kamen Rider Nadeshiko that Kaito summoned. Given the original Nadeshiko was an alien and Kaito's devices were created by various monsters and demons, the copy was succesfully able to land a kick on her face that did hurt her along Alear's attack-
---
Part of me was, but eh, too late now.

Suzuka: "Tsk, I'll judge that!" -sent a few swords in a circular pattern-
---
Artemis: "You're sooooo cute~"
---
Illya: "Yeah, you're actually right..."
Abby: "We will!"
---
Takeru: "In that case..." -places it inside-

-Rin would have helped with that with a fire spell-
Sakura: "Yes, pork buns" :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana: "Are they having a telepathic conversation again?"

Dedede: "Most likely." :p
___

Mabel: "You guys have probably won your share of epic battles, too, right?"
___

I can say on behalf of all of Chaldea that we're all extremely grateful for it. But I can also tell that you're the sort who's more than wise enough to know that fighting is inevitable some times.
Byleth: "H-Huh? Did anyone say something?"
---
Eirika: "Both as Emblems and in our own tales."
---
Lilith: "I indeed am. I even know a few tricks if necessary."

Olivia: "Yes, I fully agree~"
-It made him blush, but he smiled at his mother's compliment-
---
Meltlilith: "You won't steal the next one!"
-Lilith steals the next one-
---
Nero: "Of course, that's just a matter of fact~!"
---
Tiki: "I think so, but some specialize themselves in making these things as a job!"

Nah I'm still just salty that the fight taking too long and there having been too much before didn't allow me to do anything.
-and then what dancahs do-
---
-which made Dark Pit fist bump with her-

-they're really fast friends :V-
---
Byleth: -blushed even more-
---
Emblem Tiki: "That's impressive..."

Our events never last short enough...

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
Lilith: "I see... I'm not sure how I can help..."

Taiga: "Plus I'm looking forward to how stronger you'll get~!"

Sayori: "...Ooooh, what is that?"
Monika: "I-I don't know..."

-And Viridi will also try to heal Whiskers? ...Also maybe she should summon Lobo there now that I think so-

-Koyanskaya is distracted by the copy of Kamen Rider Nadeshiko that Kaito summoned. Given the original Nadeshiko was an alien and Kaito's devices were created by various monsters and demons, the copy was succesfully able to land a kick on her face that did hurt her along Alear's attack-

-napping when the package came-

I'll get big and strong! :3

-she sensed a chilly air from it.....seems it's the right place.....-

-happy ghost, but he still want to make sure Sakura is alright-

-he looks up loomingly-
Translation: "I must go."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, and she knows none of them will ever talk about it. Well, willingly, Rhombulus could unwittingly spout out info knowing him-
---
Cú: "We've been here for months, so I'd say they do" :p
---
-Yeah, and of course she isn't one!-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, Pikachu here is right. Sorry bout it"
-That is a very Rhombulus thing to do- :V
___

Linebeck: "I guess I'll just have to take your word for it."
___

-She'd never betray Homeworld or Her Diamond unlike that annoying rogue Peridot, and if anything, sees the Decepticons as a strong ally who could mutually benefit from an alliance with Homeworld
___

Pichu: "(I'm not worried about seeing most of the ship. As long as we can make some friends here, that's what's matters!)" :b:

Byleth: "H-Huh? Did anyone say something?"
---
Eirika: "Both as Emblems and in our own tales."
---
Lilith: "I indeed am. I even know a few tricks if necessary."
Bandana Dee: "We did."

Kirby: "Are you okay?"
___

Mabel: "Then I bet you two still have confidence that we'll win this battle, too!"
___

Pokemon need to fight, too. Some want to defend their Trainers or fellow Poekmon. Others just fight to defend themselves, and heck, some fight for sport training, and healthy competition! Just like a spar between some warriors or knights who defend their lands and people! Fighting's not all bad! :p

-Lindy isn't even remotely phased by weird by this point- :V

-As such, the pelican postman boards the Arthra-

---

---
---
---
---
-Superion is forced to rest a bit to not let his components short-circuit at the high voltage-
---

---

---
---
---

NOTHING IS GONNA MESS WITH MY [[grand plan]] TO BE THE [[BIGGEST SHOT]] WHO EVER WAS !! NOT SOME [[Greek mythology]], NOT SOME [[robots in disguise]], AND NOT KRIS !! THAT HUMAN LIGHTneR STILL OWES ME A [[heart-shaped object]]
___

-While Lancer rides on his rocket-boosted bike to get to their friends ASAP!-

You gotta be kidding me... -Immediately switches to ultraviolet vision to try and locate Coyle-
___

It might be late, but other holiday events have been before too.

Mabel: "I still think Suzuka can win this." :p
___

-Ata sees this?-
___

Tetra: "A glutton that's aware she's a glutton? That's one story I haven't heard before, Link." :p
___

-And the pinwheel...has no effect just yet. There's still some open space at the front of the lock where the pinwheel can be placed-

Steven: "Looks like it's still missing a piece..."

Nicely done, Rin!

hink so, but some specialize themselves in making these things as a job!"

I think next time I'll try to stary my own holiday event ideas a month or two early...And try to cut it shorter.

I'm sorry if the Spooky stuff is dragging on a bit.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-he looks up loomingly-
Translation: "I must go."
Lilith: "W-Where are you going?" -worried-

Bandana Dee: "We did."

Kirby: "Are you okay?"
___

Mabel: "Then I bet you two still have confidence that we'll win this battle, too!"
___

Pokemon need to fight, too. Some want to defend their Trainers or fellow Poekmon. Others just fight to defend themselves, and heck, some fight for sport training, and healthy competition! Just like a spar between some warriors or knights who defend their lands and people! Fighting's not all bad! :p
Byleth: "I'm fine."
---
Eirika: "Honestly, having Alear come along is a good reason we have good faith. That dragon is nothing if not determined to see things through."
---
Lilith: "I... I suppose so..."

-still unconscious-
---

---

---
---
---

NOTHING IS GONNA MESS WITH MY [[grand plan]] TO BE THE [[BIGGEST SHOT]] WHO EVER WAS !! NOT SOME [[Greek mythology]], NOT SOME [[robots in disguise]], AND NOT KRIS !! THAT HUMAN LIGHTneR STILL OWES ME A [[heart-shaped object]]
___

You gotta be kidding me... -Immediately switches to ultraviolet vision to try and locate Coyle-
___

___

-Ata sees this?-
___

Tetra: "A glutton that's aware she's a glutton? That's one story I haven't heard before, Link." :p
___

-And the pinwheel...has no effect just yet. There's still some open space at the front of the lock where the pinwheel can be placed-

Nicely done, Rin!
Queen Medusa: "Yeah... put a pin on that, will you?" -trying to call Gorgon-
---
Viridi: -healing Whiskers- Lobo, can you hear me?!

-without the Grid's pwoer, she was easy to detect-
---
Byleth: -replaces her gauntlets with the Sword of the Creator- "Let's see how close to Shez you are."
---
Blake: "I... I am?"
---
Kanna: "Thank you both. I know I can trust you." -to herself- Well, mostly Abby-chan. I... may have rubbed off on Illya-nee. :lol:
---
Ruby: "We'll have to look for it then!"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Lilith: "W-Where are you going?" -worried-

-Alphys gets delivery?-

-Viridi noticed that Koyanskaya at least kept her word and didn't harm Whiskers fatally....or even severely; he's just unconscious from the sheer power of her attack-

-he keeps looking up-
Translation: "I am needed elsewhere."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I'm fine."
---
Eirika: "Honestly, having Alear come along is a good reason we have good faith. That dragon is nothing if not determined to see things through."
---
Lilith: "I... I suppose so..."
Bandana: "You were kinda staring into space for a second..."
___

Mabel: "Wait, Alear's a dragon, too?!" :surprised:

___

(While it's true that some Pokemon species such as myself prefer peaceful or less violent resolutions to conflicts...At the same time, combat is a must for survival. And truthfully...we actually take quite great pride in our abilities to fight.) :p

-While still a Milotic, Undyne's warrior spirit rubbed off on her somewhat- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-napping when the package came-

I'll get big and strong! :3

-she sensed a chilly air from it.....seems it's the right place.....-

-Package was at first inspected with scans to make sure it wasn't dangerous, and then the pelican was fully allowed to enter!-
Chrono: "...How?!"
Lindy: "It's the wonders of the multiverse~" -sips tea-

Taiga: "Yeah, and for that you need healthy foods and protein~!"
Shirou: "Well, I'm cooking meat..."

-Indeed... So she couldn't help but advance towards it...-
-and then what dancahs do-
---
-which made Dark Pit fist bump with her-

-they're really fast friends :V-
---
Byleth: -blushed even more-
---
Emblem Tiki: "That's impressive..."
-Chatted for a bit catching up-
---
-Indeed, seems they'll remain in contact after this~-
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Tiki: "I know, how incredible~!" -she gets to a boss fight-
I think next time I'll try to stary my own holiday event ideas a month or two early...And try to cut it shorter.

I'm sorry if the Spooky stuff is dragging on a bit.
I know though that's also kinda why I wanted to end Christmas when the Dokis being conflicted and gloss a little over the Byleth and Suzuka fight being like "well it happened and it was cool", but well, too late for that.
-That is a very Rhombulus thing to do- :V
___

Linebeck: "I guess I'll just have to take your word for it."
___

-She'd never betray Homeworld or Her Diamond unlike that annoying rogue Peridot, and if anything, sees the Decepticons as a strong ally who could mutually benefit from an alliance with Homeworld
___

Pichu: "(I'm not worried about seeing most of the ship. As long as we can make some friends here, that's what's matters!)" :b:
-Yeah- :V -Still, the chances for that to happen would be lower when he's with the rest of the Commission-
---
Cú: "See ya now then!" -off!-
---
-Indeed, and their worth shall be proven!-
---
Atalanta: "That's right, there's many friends to make here, Pichu" :)
-happy ghost, but he still want to make sure Sakura is alright-
___

___

___

-Ata sees this?-
___

___

Nicely done, Rin!
Queen Medusa: "Yeah... put a pin on that, will you?" -trying to call Gorgon-
---

-without the Grid's pwoer, she was easy to detect-
---
Byleth: -replaces her gauntlets with the Sword of the Creator- "Let's see how close to Shez you are."
---
Blake: "I... I am?"
---
Kanna: "Thank you both. I know I can trust you." -to herself- Well, mostly Abby-chan. I... may have rubbed off on Illya-nee. :lol:
---
Ruby: "We'll have to look for it then!"
-Viridi noticed that Koyanskaya at least kept her word and didn't harm Whiskers fatally....or even severely; he's just unconscious from the sheer power of her attack-
-It's then another huge shadow appeared, AND SOME OF SPAMTON'S STRINGS WERE BEING BITTEN-

Gorgon: "You just interrupted my nap..."
---
-Indeed, mostly unharmed...-
Lobo: What's happening?
-And yeah, the others going off!-
-Koyanskaya was thus throwing curses at her current attackers, allowing Shiki, Lancer, Charlotte, Shez, Byleth and Sitonai to go off!-
---
-Swords rain, but Suzuka is not approaching, rather she's observing what she'll do-
---
Artemis: "Awwwww, you really are~!" -patting her-
---
Illya: H-Hey!
Abby: So long there are no pancakes involved~ :p
---
Takeru: "So that's what we'll look now for!"

Rin: "You're welcome..." -can't take praise the same way right now given what happened-
-Yeah, after Sakura revealed a big part of her past, she needs it-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-Package was at first inspected with scans to make sure it wasn't dangerous, and then the pelican was fully allowed to enter!-
Chrono: "...How?!"
Lindy: "It's the wonders of the multiverse~" -sips tea-

Taiga: "Yeah, and for that you need healthy foods and protein~!"
Shirou: "Well, I'm cooking meat..."

-Indeed... So she couldn't help but advance towards it...-

-Indeed, mostly unharmed...-
Lobo: What's happening?
-And yeah, the others going off!-
-Koyanskaya was thus throwing curses at her current attackers, allowing Shiki, Lancer, Charlotte, Shez, Byleth and Sitonai to go off!-

-Yeah, after Sakura revealed a big part of her past, she needs it-
-Pete is always so reliable :V-

-fast forward to foods?-

-in a flash of light, Monika is sent to a pocket digital dimension that resembles a dark cave with ice and snow....-
-throughout are sculptures.....except closer look would show they are instead various life forms perfectly preserved in ice in various expressions of pain, fear, and despair.....-

-Sayori is currently left behind to question where Monika disappeared to (giving time for the other Dokis to get involved like you wanted :V)-

-would probably be best to take Whiskers out of here because he might not survive a second attack of that caliber even if she doesn't intend on killing-

-but what is Sakura's plan once she's had her moment to recoup?-

Top Bottom