• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Either way, her whereabouts are something Medea wants to uncover, no matter what...-
---
-The plant seemed to be napping-
---
-The only reason Unicron was once defeated was because of the Matrix of Leadership carried by Optimus Prime unleashing its power to destroy him-
-And after that, its power got exhausted and shouldn't recover for some millennia-
---
Atalanta: "He is, though he's taking a nap at the moment"
-Even if Eclipsa isn't fully innocent...her daughter certainly was-
___

Linebeck: (...I'm not going to wake it.) -Sneaks away as quietly as possible-
___

-So their best bet would be to use an attack, artifact or device with a similar level of power...If they even have or know of any-
___

-Indeed, currently being fast asleep in Ata's dorm laying down on a couch-

Pikachu: "(Can we meet him later?)"

-she did-

-good for her-
---
-she's doing a lot of damage to a training dummy, dressed like this-

View attachment 386058
---
Lilith: "Only this castle."
-Current thoughts?-
___

Mabel: "Ooh, stylish training outfit!"

Dipper: "Forget that, look at how she just totaled that training dummy!" :surprised:
___

Star: "So does that mean that...there are other parts of this dimension that other Astral Dragons can access?"

-gaaaaaaaaaasp-
-The Bidoof would look at tshiny white Poké Ball with excitement?-
-yee, she sniff at it!-
-It probably smells like whatever a normal Poke Ball smells like, albeit with a temporary plastic smell as well due to the packaging- :V

No reply to Dipper?

Queen Medusa: "Don't worry about it, girl." -will never admit friendship in public-
---
Viridi: That would be her, yes.

Alear: "Then we just have to hurt you faster than you can heal." -her sword's blade glows blue-

Sothis/Byleth: "This is nice and all but maybe you should make it so she lets go of me!" -actually bleeding out, the fusion weakening-

-so will they beat XJ-5-
---
-except Byleth isn't that fast... though it might feel that way after the previous form Suzuka fought-
---
Blake: "S-Stop it..." :lol:
---
-what KoP said... but I still feel Illya would be the older one, even if only by 5 months :V-
---
Yang: "Or maybe this one was a trap..."
-SUPERION WENT FOR A DIVING KICK-
Gorgon: "Look at how you are now..."
---
-Lobo would growl, and is ready to attack-

-Koyanskaya would send dark curses right towards Alear-

Gareth: "Uh, maybe Grimlock can hurt her?"
---
-Also Kamen Rider Kabuto and the Road Runner-
-However, Suzuka isn't gonna let her have as much space to move as she should!-
---
Atalanta: "Y-Yeah..."
Artemis: "Eh? Stop what?"
---
lllya: That... Just make things harder to sort out...
---
Takeru: "..." -has gun ready looking all around-

Sakura: "Thank you. I feel really assured by that" :)
Atalanta: "Well, they are all spectral..."
[I'll protect you the entire way.] -grin-

[If they're all ghosts, yer in luck with me around. I'm MUCH scarier~]

-cackles-
[This'll be easy, then~]
-The kick hits Spamton NEO in the face, but he immediately tries to retaliate by shooting a blast of fire at Superion-
___

(How do we do that?!)

-GASP- And his fellow Dinobot friends, too! That's brilliant, Sir Gareth!

-They are, as the various ArMS and sawblade haven't made the Hedlok controlling her an easy target-
___

-Meaning that this is still a fairly even fight...They'll probably both be glad to have the challenge-
___

-Constantly talking about how proud she is to be their mom/aunt?-
___

-Again, being from different dimensions definitely doesn't help-

-But they seem close enough in age to pass as twins with contacts anyway- :V
___

-After a few seconds or even after a full minute or so, no monsters appear, no one gets possessed, and there's no other signs of impending threats-

Steven: "...I-I think maybe we should just get out of here..." :urg: -Still wary-

Amethyst: "Word..." -Grabs the last black candle before heading towards the door-

-Gulps- (I-I beg to differ...)

-Personally fought several of the Specimens along with most of the others here-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-yee, she sniff at it!-

-but can he cook a risotto for Ramsay :V-
-does anyone else meet the Frimon now?-

-he seems amused-
So all of you are here. Well then. This will make what I'm about to show you even more impactful.
-the Mark of Evil on his chest glows, and in a flash of light, the devilish figure is gone and in his place is a pure white apparition of a familar face....-

You completely forgot about me when you left me in the cold, didn't you?
-It probably smells like whatever a normal Poke Ball smells like, albeit with a temporary plastic smell as well due to the packaging- :V

No reply to Dipper?
-It smells clean!-
Dipper: Technically Fate initiated as part of community service..." -given she was arested for helping her creator initially, but Lindy pulled a few strings given she was a kid even before adopting her-

-Miyu may now!-

//HOLY ****
-Nevertheless to say, all four girls present were shocked upon seeing... Well, him-
Monika: "...You....H-How? You never had files of your own, you were just a bunch of text, not even a png!"
Natsuki: "How could you get out?! How did you become... That?!"
Yuri: "I-I......" -is trying desperately to find words and not panic....-
-Sayori can't help but shook her head in disbelief, not understanding this-
-Even if Eclipsa isn't fully innocent...her daughter certainly was-
___

Linebeck: (...I'm not going to wake it.) -Sneaks away as quietly as possible-
___

-So their best bet would be to use an attack, artifact or device with a similar level of power...If they even have or know of any-
___

-Indeed, currently being fast asleep in Ata's dorm laying down on a couch-

Pikachu: "(Can we meet him later?)"
Medea: Hm, how to accomplish it...?
---
-She keeps snoring... Seemingly unaware he's there-
---
-Something he doubts, but also knows it's better to make sure...-
---
-Tiki, Yukari and Sans find it relatable-
Atalanta: "Of course, he'd be happy to" :)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-It smells clean!-

-Miyu may now!-

//HOLY ****
-Nevertheless to say, all four girls present were shocked upon seeing... Well, him-
Monika: "...You....H-How? You never had files of your own, you were just a bunch of text, not even a png!"
-just like in Bidoof's Big Stand, she willingly pressed her nose on the button to get caught-

-she will take a quick liking won't she?-

[You need a ghost to deal with a ghost.]
-looks to Sakura to tell her he's ready to fight on her behalf-

Oh? So all of you are self-aware now? That will make things a lot easier to explain, then.

(To set the atmosphere of the exposition)

It is true that I didn't have a file of my own. No actual accessible data in the files unlike the four of you. But I was still there. Even if I was nothing more than a mallabe tool for Monika in an attempt to reach the outside world.

Everything about me was fake. Even my reactions to what would happen was at the whims of what Monika programmed me to "feel". All the sights I was forced to witness for the sake of the "player" to witness. And then when my "sense of self" was no longer needed, I was left as an empty shell while Monika would stare longingly into my eyes endlessly. ....except it wasn't me she was looking at. Rather I was the conduit to the "player".
And when it was all done, it started all over, again....and again.....and again. Each time my "name" being different. Can you imagine what it's like to be called "AssWhooper69" among other things? And yet you all would act like it was completely natural.

....until it all stopped. And I was finally free from the loop. But at what cost? It was all barren. Cold. Frozen.
I was no longer needed and cast aside. But I'm not bitter, no. Rather it helped me discover the truth. The harsh reality of existence. I embraced the cold. The pain. It was all I've ever known and I began to reflect on it, realizing....I loved it. And so with what data I did have, I took on a new form. The one you have seen as my new self. And I've escaped to spread this new "joy" to anyone I've come across.
-referring to the frozen victims-
But I still felt empty. And it made me realize I still needed you, Monika. Just as you needed me long ago....in essence, I am part of you. And now that we are reunited, I don't intend on separating again.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: Hm, how to accomplish it...?
---
-She keeps snoring... Seemingly unaware he's there-
---
-Something he doubts, but also knows it's better to make sure...-
---
-Tiki, Yukari and Sans find it relatable-
Atalanta: "Of course, he'd be happy to" :)
-Good question...She may need to discuss it with Moon and Ingrid, given they've spoken with Eclipsa extensively a well-
___

-Linebeck is sneaking away in a cartoonish manner, remaining quiet so as to not disturb the Piranha Plant-
___

-He can't risk any chance that the will be defeated again...-
___

-All powerful fighters who also happen to be lazy and love naps- :p

Pikachu: "(Awesome! It'd be great to talk to a fellow Electric-type!)"

-It smells clean!-
Dipper: Technically Fate initiated as part of community service..." -given she was arested for helping her creator initially, but Lindy pulled a few strings given she was a kid even before adopting her-

//HOLY ****
-just like in Bidoof's Big Stand, she willingly pressed her nose on the button to get caught-

Oh? So all of you are self-aware now? That will make things a lot easier to explain, then.

It is true that I didn't have a file of my own. No actual accessible data in the files unlike the four of you. But I was still there. Even if I was nothing more than a mallabe tool for Monika in an attempt to reach the outside world.

Everything about me was fake. Even my reactions to what would happen was at the whims of what Monika programmed me to "feel". All the sights I was forced to witness for the sake of the "player" to witness. And then when my "sense of self" was no longer needed, I was left as an empty shell while Monika would stare longingly into my eyes endlessly. ....except it wasn't me she was looking at. Rather I was the conduit to the "player".
And when it was all done, it started all over, again....and again.....and again. Each time my "name" being different. Can you imagine what it's like to be called "AssWhooper69" among other things? And yet you all would act like it was completely natural.

....until it all stopped. And I was finally free from the loop. But at what cost? It was all barren. Cold. Frozen.
I was no longer needed and cast aside. But I'm not bitter, no. Rather it helped me discover the truth. The harsh reality of existence. I embraced the cold. The pain. It was all I've ever known and I began to reflect on it, realizing....I loved it. And so with what data I did have, I took on a new form. The one you have seen as my new self. And I've escaped to spread this new "joy" to anyone I've come across.
But I still felt empty. And it made me realize I still needed you, Monika. Just as you needed me long ago....in essence, I am part of you. And now that we are reunited, I don't intend on separating again.
-As a result, Burrito is caught?-

Mabel: "Community service?"

-Okay, this along with the reveal of the "main character" was a legit shock...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-she will take a quick liking won't she?-

Mabel: "Community service?"

-Congratulations! Bidoof has been caught!-
Chrono: "Since after all she partook in a crime"

-Yeah, there's little doubt that she will-

-This... Is quite a lot to take in-
-All of the girls needed a whole minute to process it. None of them, not even Sayori, ever took him into consideration, taking it for granted they were the only ones with some degree of being sentient given they had character files unlike him-
-It made them feel awful, but more of all, it made Monika feel regret and fear, she's indirectly responsible for all of the frozen creatures here, and there's no way she'll ever escape it-
Sayori: "I-I am so sorry..."
Monika: "...You want to keep me as your pet? Or someone to also torture?"
-Good question...She may need to discuss it with Moon and Ingrid, given they've spoken with Eclipsa extensively a well-
___

-Linebeck is sneaking away in a cartoonish manner, remaining quiet so as to not disturb the Piranha Plant-
___

-He can't risk any chance that the will be defeated again...-
___

-All powerful fighters who also happen to be lazy and love naps- :p

Pikachu: "(Awesome! It'd be great to talk to a fellow Electric-type!)"
-Indeed, she will soon...-
-For now she's planning to spend the night finishing arrangements-
---
-He'll end stepping on a plush toy-
---
-Until this planet is consumed...-
-For now he just takes in some Energon, pretending he needs it as if he didn't have Angolmois, the blood of Unicron, powering him-
---
-Totally- :p

Atalanta: "I'm also sure he'd think the same" :)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-Yeah, there's little doubt that she will-

-This... Is quite a lot to take in-
-All of the girls needed a whole minute to process it. None of them, not even Sayori, ever took him into consideration, taking it for granted they were the only ones with some degree of being sentient given they had character files unlike him-
-It made them feel awful, but more of all, it made Monika feel regret and fear, she's indirectly responsible for all of the frozen creatures here, and there's no way she'll ever escape it-
Sayori: "I-I am so sorry..."
Monika: "...You want to keep me as your pet? Or someone to also torture?"
-indeed, Bidoof is now officially Alphys'!-

-and Frimon will want to play-

-the young man's eyebrow raises while he tilts his head-
.....now why would I want that?
Rather, like how I was your means to reach the outside world, you will be my means.
-he walks forward to the four-

//Glad to see I can still shake things up lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, she will soon...-
-For now she's planning to spend the night finishing arrangements-
---
-He'll end stepping on a plush toy-
---
-Until this planet is consumed...-
-For now he just takes in some Energon, pretending he needs it as if he didn't have Angolmois, the blood of Unicron, powering him-
---
-Totally- :p

Atalanta: "I'm also sure he'd think the same" :)
-And with that, they've officially moved to Mewni!-
___

Linebeck: (...Barnacles...)
___

-As a result, no one notices that anything is amiss-

-Ironically, the one person who might notice that something is up at some point is Starscream, and that's only because he's currently hiding his survival and going undercover among the Decepticons for his own scheme-
___

-Heshima's always cared a great deal about the safety of fellow Pokemon, after all-

-He was especially distraught over failing to protect the other Pokemon from Kimberly and the Ranger Sentries during the first stage Toffee's plan-

Chrono: "Since after all she partook in a crime"

D-Does that mean Burrito is officially my Pokemon...?

Mabel: "She did?!" :surprised:

Dipper: (Well, we're not unfamiliar with petty crimes, at least...) -Referring to Grunkle Stan's various petty crimes...And the few that he dragged Dipper and Mabel into- :V

// I gotta admit that I didn't ever expect the MC to ever make an appearance here, myself, much less in an antagonistic role.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I only have one thing to say about what's going on in this thread

Just MC-kun :4pacman:

Jeanne: "Oh Lilith, what do you need?"
-waitin' for Uni with this one-
Lilith: "Fishbunjin is curious on where your current enemy is."

Olivia: "And I hope so too! I-I will do my best too... E-Even if what I do isn't to that level..."
---
-Taiko no Tatsujin-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Tiki: "Yeah, the game would be too short if he just was defeated in the first try"
Azura: "You can do wonderful things if you put your mind to it."
---
-DRUM TIME LET'S GO-
---
Byleth: The praising is starting to be a bit much... yet I don't hate it.
---
Emblem Tiki: "That's fair, I suppose."

-Current thoughts?-
___

Mabel: "Ooh, stylish training outfit!"

Dipper: "Forget that, look at how she just totaled that training dummy!" :surprised:
___

Star: "So does that mean that...there are other parts of this dimension that other Astral Dragons can access?"
Byleth: This is a good talk.
---
Alear: "It's not... that totaled." -it falls in pieces- 😅
---
Lilith: "Yes. This dimension is their home, after all." :)

-SUPERION WENT FOR A DIVING KICK-
Gorgon: "Look at how you are now..."
---
-Lobo would growl, and is ready to attack-

-Koyanskaya would send dark curses right towards Alear-

Gareth: "Uh, maybe Grimlock can hurt her?"
---
-Also Kamen Rider Kabuto and the Road Runner-
-However, Suzuka isn't gonna let her have as much space to move as she should!-
---
Atalanta: "Y-Yeah..."
Artemis: "Eh? Stop what?"
---
lllya: That... Just make things harder to sort out...
---
Takeru: "..." -has gun ready looking all around-

Sakura: "Thank you. I feel really assured by that" :)
Atalanta: "Well, they are all spectral..."
-The kick hits Spamton NEO in the face, but he immediately tries to retaliate by shooting a blast of fire at Superion-
___

(How do we do that?!)

-They are, as the various ArMS and sawblade haven't made the Hedlok controlling her an easy target-
___

-Meaning that this is still a fairly even fight...They'll probably both be glad to have the challenge-
___

___

___

-After a few seconds or even after a full minute or so, no monsters appear, no one gets possessed, and there's no other signs of impending threats-

Steven: "...I-I think maybe we should just get out of here..." :urg: -Still wary-

Amethyst: "Word..." -Grabs the last black candle before heading towards the door-

Queen Medusa: "I'm fine. I've taken worse..."
---
-Dimitri happened to be leading the Three Houses Ring so Alear blocked it with Shield Gambit-
-she's not gonna be this lucky always though, but she hopes it'll make Koyanskaya falsely assume she's immune to ranged attacks-

-the Hedlok roared at them before spitting a blast-
---
-Byleth was staring her down, waiting for her foe's next move-
---
Blake: -too embarrassed to say it-
---
Kanna: Not to mention... can you even age as a Servant? There's going to be a point where our usual prank will be impossible...
---
-and so they would leave... and that's when the monster shows up? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: This is a good talk.
---
Alear: "It's not... that totaled." -it falls in pieces- 😅
---
Lilith: "Yes. This dimension is their home, after all." :)
-And Sothis is probably happy to see Byleth in a better mood-
___

Mabel: "...I'm pretty sure that counts as totaled."
___

Star: "Just like how it's yours!

...They still can't access this castle though, right?" 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And Sothis is probably happy to see Byleth in a better mood-
___

Mabel: "...I'm pretty sure that counts as totaled."
___

Star: "Just like how it's yours!

...They still can't access this castle though, right?" 😅
-she very much is- (:
---
Alear: "I... suppose it does." :lol:
---
Lilith: "They can... but it would be rude to enter someone's home uninvited, don't you think?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she very much is- (:
---
Alear: "I... suppose it does." :lol:
---
Lilith: "They can... but it would be rude to enter someone's home uninvited, don't you think?"
-Will she mention this?-
___

Mabel: "Did you do that just using martial arts?"
___

Star: "It would, but I...wasn't sure if all Astral Dragons were friendly..." :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Will she mention this?-
___

Mabel: "Did you do that just using martial arts?"
___

Star: "It would, but I...wasn't sure if all Astral Dragons were friendly..." :lol:
Sothis: Glad you're in a brighter mood. :)

Byleth: Thank you, Sothis.
---
Alear: "When you know where to strike, it makes up for lacking any real strength."
---
Lilith: "There's no need to worry of them." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: Glad you're in a brighter mood. :)

Byleth: Thank you, Sothis.
---
Alear: "When you know where to strike, it makes up for lacking any real strength."
---
Lilith: "There's no need to worry of them." :)
-It seems like the Star Warriors might just become more people they can consider friends-

-...Come to think of it, they've actually made quite a few new friends since first arriving here-
___

Dipper: "You don't exactly look like you're lacking in strength..."
___

Star: "Whew, okay, that's a relief!"

Good to know this castle is still a secure base. :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

// I gotta admit that I didn't ever expect the MC to ever make an appearance here, myself, much less in an antagonistic role.
I only have one thing to say about what's going on in this thread

Just MC-kun :4pacman:

-indeed; she now belongs to Alphys-

-awaits-

//Indeed. Though I should make it clear this isn't like an arc or anything. Make of that what you will.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Jeanne: "You mean right in Basel?"
[You need a ghost to deal with a ghost.]
-looks to Sakura to tell her he's ready to fight on her behalf-

-and Frimon will want to play-

-the young man's eyebrow raises while he tilts his head-
.....now why would I want that?
Rather, like how I was your means to reach the outside world, you will be my means.
-he walks forward to the four-

Mabel: "She did?!" :surprised:

Dipper: (Well, we're not unfamiliar with petty crimes, at least...) -Referring to Grunkle Stan's various petty crimes...And the few that he dragged Dipper and Mabel into- :V

Mash: "It should, just like every ither trainer here!"
Chrono: -Nodded- "After all she was an accomplice in stealing the Jewel Seeds"

-So the kiddo stepped in as she tends to to assist big brother-
Miyu: "Hm?"

Yuri: "...S-Stay away..."

//ngl I once thought about bringing MC as a vengeful antagonist somehow but I had no idea how to do so, so I find this idea pretty excellent
Azura: "You can do wonderful things if you put your mind to it."
---
-DRUM TIME LET'S GO-
---
Byleth: The praising is starting to be a bit much... yet I don't hate it.
---
Emblem Tiki: "That's fair, I suppose."
Olivia: "Awwww, you're really kind" :)
---
-THEY BEING LIKE THIS-
---
-That's just Nero, a complete narcissist, but also will praise those she finds beautiful-
---
Tiki: "It allows the player to go through more locations too!" -went to the ext zone!-
-And with that, they've officially moved to Mewni!-
___

Linebeck: (...Barnacles...)
___

-As a result, no one notices that anything is amiss-

-Ironically, the one person who might notice that something is up at some point is Starscream, and that's only because he's currently hiding his survival and going undercover among the Decepticons for his own scheme-
___

-Heshima's always cared a great deal about the safety of fellow Pokemon, after all-

-He was especially distraught over failing to protect the other Pokemon from Kimberly and the Ranger Sentries during the first stage Toffee's plan-
-How wonderful for both of them~!-
-Next day arrives!-
---
-And of course, it causes the plant to wake up!-
---
-Indeed, and by proxy he would get Octane to know... Not that Sideways can currently tell, socializing as he's done undercover for centuries-
Sideways: "Yeah, I can't believe Yamato didn't become part of the Straw Hats either, what was Oda thinking?"
Rumble: "You said it! It's worse than when he pulled it with Vivi!"
Thundercracker: "I disagree, Yamato had more marketing that would have led one to think so"
---
-Indeed, who Atalanta is also adamant to present the Pokémon to-
___

(How do we do that?!)

___

___

___

___

---
-Dimitri happened to be leading the Three Houses Ring so Alear blocked it with Shield Gambit-
-she's not gonna be this lucky always though, but she hopes it'll make Koyanskaya falsely assume she's immune to ranged attacks-

---
---
---
Kanna: Not to mention... can you even age as a Servant? There's going to be a point where our usual prank will be impossible...
---
-AND WHO TRIED TO FLY IT OFF!-
Gorgon: "...Now I want to murder him more!" -SHE SHOOTS BEAMS AT HIM-
---
-It makes Koyanskaya attempt to crush her instead with her foot-

Grimlock: "Me Grimlock has been wanting to beat her long before!"
---
-Suzuka is sending many more swords now-
-Her strategy is simple: Give her no place to run to-
---
-Artemis tilts her head while waiting an answer-
---
Illya: I think Gil-kun was gonna give us a solution so we'd all adults some day...
-Indeed, he can potentially become older with a potion, so he's gonna give each of his friends some on their respective birthdays-
---
-What Uni asked- :V

Sakura: "I know you could do a good job against them!" -cheered up a bit-
Makoto: -In a low tone to Rin- "All that she said is true?"
Rin: "....." -nodded-
Makoto: "......What did you do about it?"
Rin: "........"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-How wonderful for both of them~!-
-Next day arrives!-
---
-And of course, it causes the plant to wake up!-
---
-Indeed, and by proxy he would get Octane to know... Not that Sideways can currently tell, socializing as he's done undercover for centuries-
Sideways: "Yeah, I can't believe Yamato didn't become part of the Straw Hats either, what was Oda thinking?"
Rumble: "You said it! It's worse than when he pulled it with Vivi!"
Thundercracker: "I disagree, Yamato had more marketing that would have led one to think so"
---
-Indeed, who Atalanta is also adamant to present the Pokémon to-
-Legend of zelda dawn or a new day tune!-
___

-Linebeck hides behind the nearest wall-
___

-They're still major One Piece fans- :laugh:
___

-And will after he's woken up?-

-Or will she wait until the next day to introduce them to some of Chaldea's own Pokemon?-

-indeed; she now belongs to Alphys-

//Indeed. Though I should make it clear this isn't like an arc or anything. Make of that what you will.
Chrono: -Nodded- "After all she was an accomplice in stealing the Jewel Seeds"

//ngl I once thought about bringing MC as a vengeful antagonist somehow but I had no idea how to do so, so I find this idea pretty excellent
-Now that there's no risk of a random Trainer capturing her instead, Alphys lets Burrito out of the Ball-

Mabel: "Jewel seeds? Are those used to like...grow gemstone plants?"

-Rest of the Dokis are equally concerned?-

---

---
---
---
---
---

---
---
---
Illya: I think Gil-kun was gonna give us a solution so we'd all adults some day...
-Indeed, he can potentially become older with a potion, so he's gonna give each of his friends some on their respective birthdays-
---

-Superison successfully dodges it, and the beam also hits him, stunning him for a few more seconds-
___

-Rapidash dashes to the side while Koyanskaya is distracted and shoots a Fire Blast at her-

What about your fellow Dinobot companions?

-XJ-8 took the brunt of the hit, while XJ-6 tried to punch the Hedlok in the face and XJ-4 tried to holds some of it's ARMS back-
___

This is getting intense...
___

-Will Blake be able to answer or explain?-
___

-I actually thought they would just age somewhat normally, but that makes more sense-

-Medea Lily will probably take that some potion later if she hasn't already so she can grow up normally again like her friends and classmates- :V
___

-No monsters or ghosts for now- :V

(Knowing Rin, she either had no idea at the time or the situation was do dangerous that it was beyond her ability to help her at first...)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-So the kiddo stepped in as she tends to to assist big brother-
Miyu: "Hm?"

-Now that there's no risk of a random Trainer capturing her instead, Alphys lets Burrito out of the Ball-

(Knowing Rin, she either had no idea at the time or the situation was do dangerous that it was beyond her ability to help her at first...)
//Hearing Basel makes me miss Plop

-pops out excited to have another Trainer, this one that actually loves her-

Hi! -tail wagging again-

What's the matter? What happened to the Yuri that "just wanted to pull my skin open and crawl inside of me"? Perhaps she needs to be woken up for old times. What do you think, Monika?
-a cruel smirk-

-Sakura also has her Mega Stone ready for when an extra power boost is needed-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It seems like the Star Warriors might just become more people they can consider friends-

-...Come to think of it, they've actually made quite a few new friends since first arriving here-
___

Dipper: "You don't exactly look like you're lacking in strength..."
___

Star: "Whew, okay, that's a relief!"

Good to know this castle is still a secure base. :p
-and are very happy about that-
---
Alear: "I'm able to enhance my strikes using magic, which makes a lot of difference."
---
Lilith: "It very much is." :)

Lilith: "I think that would be it..."

Olivia: "Awwww, you're really kind" :)
---
-THEY BEING LIKE THIS-
---
-That's just Nero, a complete narcissist, but also will praise those she finds beautiful-
---
Tiki: "It allows the player to go through more locations too!" -went to the ext zone!-
Azura: "Thank you. You're really nice too." :)
---
-HECK YEAH, GAMING-
---
-and Byleth is not just beautiful physically but in her ability to fight as well-

-if she were a noble in Fodlan, Nero would have absolutely tried to secure her as a permanent hired merc?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "There's even more?" :surprised:

---

---
---
---
---

-Superison successfully dodges it, and the beam also hits him, stunning him for a few more seconds-
___

-Rapidash dashes to the side while Koyanskaya is distracted and shoots a Fire Blast at her-

-XJ-8 took the brunt of the hit, while XJ-6 tried to punch the Hedlok in the face and XJ-4 tried to holds some of it's ARMS back-
___

___

___

-I actually thought they would just age somewhat normally, but that makes more sense-

-Medea Lily will probably take that some potion later if she hasn't already so she can grow up normally again like her friends and classmates- :V
___

Queen Medusa: "Send him to me!"
---
-and Alear tries to slash said foot while dodging-

-Shez and maybe some others had left to try and gather Servants-

-the strategy of holding some ARMS work but not all are held, giving Hedlok so ways to punch-
---
-Byleth uses a shield to protect herself while trying to close the gap-
---
Blake: "Um... I... well..." -really has nothing to say, now that she's thinking about it...-
---
Kanna: Then we really need to figure out who's oldest!

Azura: "You seem lost in thought..."

Kanna: "We're trying to figure out who's older between Illya and I."

Azura: "Figuring out ages of Servants was perhaps one of the hardest things for Rulers to do...Many forgot their birthdays, others are far older than what's realistic for legal papers and some have memories of their older selves, bringing into question what mattered most between physical and mental age... It was a hassle and a half... but that also means I could text one of them to find out."

1709870305528.png
---
Jaune: "This is calm... too calm..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and are very happy about that-
---
Alear: "I'm able to enhance my strikes using magic, which makes a lot of difference."
---
Lilith: "It very much is." :)
-Like Guifei, Arcuied, Shiki....-
___

Dipper: "So some of your attacks are also magically enhanced..."
___

Star: "That's a huge relief. Not like I'm always staying here, but Chaldea's original base...didn't have the best security." :ohwell:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Like Guifei, Arcuied, Shiki....-
___

Dipper: "So some of your attacks are also magically enhanced..."
___

Star: "That's a huge relief. Not like I'm always staying here, but Chaldea's original base...didn't have the best security." :ohwell:
-hopefully Draco one day... also Scathach-
---
Alear: "Trying to study me?" :p
---
Lilith: "It didn't? How bad was it?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Legend of zelda dawn or a new day tune!-
___

-Linebeck hides behind the nearest wall-
___

-They're still major One Piece fans- :laugh:
___

-And will after he's woken up?-

-Or will she wait until the next day to introduce them to some of Chaldea's own Pokemon?-
Lily: -Takes off her bedsheeths- "It's a new day~!" :D
---
-As the plant looks at her surroundings-
---
-Yeah, that hasn't changed-
-Even Sideways isn't faking this, it's his legit opinions that he's giving here- :p
---
-Perhaps next day to arrange things better...-

Mabel: "Jewel seeds? Are those used to like...grow gemstone plants?"

Hi! -tail wagging again-

What's the matter? What happened to the Yuri that "just wanted to pull my skin open and crawl inside of me"? Perhaps she needs to be woken up for old times. What do you think, Monika?
-a cruel smirk-
Lilith: "I think that would be it..."
Martha: "You want to go there and assist?"
//Understandable...

Mash: "How do you feel, little one?" :)

Miyu: "...What is that?"
Taiga: "He's Frimon~! My new Digimon partner~!"
Miyu: "...Digimon..."

-Those words made Yuri drop any brave front and shake, the memories of how she behaved during Act 2 returning...-
Monika: "N-No...I...I don't..."
Sayori: "Please... Don't do this anymore..."
Azura: "Thank you. You're really nice too." :)
---
-HECK YEAH, GAMING-
---
-and Byleth is not just beautiful physically but in her ability to fight as well-

-if she were a noble in Fodlan, Nero would have absolutely tried to secure her as a permanent hired merc?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "There's even more?" :surprised:
Olivia: "I try my best! I'm both a performer and a mother after all!"
---
Elizabeth: "Here is Erzsebet doing her perfect combo~!"
---
-Oh no doubt, splendid in appearance and in combat~ She's quite the intriguing specimen~-
---
Tiki: "Yes, and this is also just the first game done about him, there's many more!" -she went through acts to show-
___

___

___

___

___

---

-the strategy of holding some ARMS work but not all are held, giving Hedlok so ways to punch-
---
---
Blake: "Um... I... well..." -really has nothing to say, now that she's thinking about it...-
---

Azura: "Figuring out ages of Servants was perhaps one of the hardest things for Rulers to do...Many forgot their birthdays, others are far older than what's realistic for legal papers and some have memories of their older selves, bringing into question what mattered most between physical and mental age... It was a hassle and a half... but that also means I could text one of them to find out."

---
Gorgon: "With pleasure!" -she tried to push Spamton right towards her Master-
---
Koyanskaya: "Ow! ...That one did hurt?!" -the Fire Wheel hits!-

Grimlock: "They not here"
Swoop: "...Wait...Me has signal incoming..."
---
-There's many swords and spears coming from all sides, and Suzuka intends to sneak on her with another-
---
Atalanta: "Just, uh... Nothing!"
Artemis: -Giggles- Oh them~
---
Illya: "...Oh, and what would the result be?"

-Fair enough-
---
Takeru: "Remain vigilant..."

Sakura: "Plus you can Mega-Evolve if necessary!"
Rin: "...Look, we were children back then" I only had luck to escape the one time I snuck into a serial killer.

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
//Understandable...

Miyu: "...What is that?"
Taiga: "He's Frimon~! My new Digimon partner~!"
Miyu: "...Digimon..."

-Those words made Yuri drop any brave front and shake, the memories of how she behaved during Act 2 returning...-

Rin: "...Look, we were children back then" I only had luck to escape the one time I snuck into a serial killer.
-is she there to see Fishbunjin's reactions, or does she just hear the breeps :V-

-she's running around in joy while wound up, almost like a little kid-

-she has had experience with them before, though with no partner of her own-

-he actually has pause when Sayori speaks up, possibly due to how he was programmed to feel about those moments-
-but he's able to recompose himself quickly-

Ah, do I make those "dark clouds" return?
-it's clear that he's reveling in how unsettled he makes them- -the psychological torture is more rewarding than any kind of physical pain he could cause- -whether it's catharsis for what he had to deal with in the game or just pure sadism is left completely ambiguous :V-

-and so they make a plan of attack?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Takes off her bedsheeths- "It's a new day~!" :D
---
-As the plant looks at her surroundings-
---
-Yeah, that hasn't changed-
-Even Sideways isn't faking this, it's his legit opinions that he's giving here- :p
---
-Perhaps next day to arrange things better...-
-And the day they plan on meeting up with their respective best friends from Mewni's royalty?-
___

-She doesn't seen anyone around, just whatever plush toy was stepped-
___

-Still ironic that a bot who wants all worlds destroyed still enjoys TV shows- :V
___

-That works out better timing-wise, so will she introduce the Pokemon to anyone else today or nah?-

-hopefully Draco one day... also Scathach-
---
Alear: "Trying to study me?" :p
---
Lilith: "It didn't? How bad was it?"
-She's a fellow teacher and warrior, after all, and from how they've interacted so far, they do seem to be getting along fairly well-

-Draco is another matter as although she denies, she does seem to be legitimately growing to care for Shez-
___

Dipper: "Mostly curious. Almost every magic-user we've met seems to use at least slightly different types of magic..."
___

It got attacked before we could effectively defend it several times, lone wolf enemies and mercenaries broke into it from time to time, it got completely destroyed once, and taken over twice, the latest takeover being when most of our current enemies showed up.

-a cruel smirk-

-he actually has pause when Sayori speaks up, possibly due to how he was programmed to feel about those moments-

-it's clear that he's reveling in how unsettled he makes them- -the psychological torture is more rewarding than any kind of physical pain he could cause- -whether it's catharsis for what he had to deal with in the game or just pure sadism is left completely ambiguous :V-
//Understandable...

// Is he still active on Discord much? I can't remember the last time he was on Smashboards.

Sh-She looks pretty happy. :)

Chrono and the Pines Twins' stuff was alslo unreplied again.

-If only Mash and Steven were here to try and intervene...-

---

---
---
---

---
---

---
-There's many swords and spears coming from all sides, and Suzuka intends to sneak on her with another-
---
---

-Fair enough-
---

-While Gorgon succeeds, Spamton NEO tries to shock all three of his opponents with bolts of electricity from his core again almost immediately after being pushed-
___

-It was actually a Fire Blast, so while probably not as damaging as some of the magic-based attacks, it's still more damaging in Flame Wheel-

-Which turns out to be Grimlock contacting her?-

-Both XJ-4 and XJ-6 might get punched as a result, but XJ-8 tries to return the favor by punching the Hedlok with twice the strength of her already insanely strong sisters-
___

I have no idea who's going to win!
___

-It's either too difficult to explain, or it'd be too harsh to say.-

-Is Artemis aware that they're mildly embarrassed by her behavior, though?- :V
___

Tetra: "They've been around for so long that they don't remember when they were born?"

Medli: "Or is it a result of some of their memories being lost or foggy after becoming mana-based Servants?"
___

Steven: "Yeah...I hate to say it, but this seems almost too easy..." -Looking around, visibly worried-

-The first few rooms they return through are seemingly unchanged...Then they start to see mild static in their vision. It's not enough to obscure their vision or even disorient them, but it's a clear sign that something supernatural is nearby, now-

It was going on even back then?! :urg:

-Doesn't blame Rin at all, more so knowing how young they were and thus Rin truly wouldn't have been able to help...But that makes her feel even worse for Sakura...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lilith: "That seems to be the case."

Olivia: "I try my best! I'm both a performer and a mother after all!"
---
Elizabeth: "Here is Erzsebet doing her perfect combo~!"
---
-Oh no doubt, splendid in appearance and in combat~ She's quite the intriguing specimen~-
---
Tiki: "Yes, and this is also just the first game done about him, there's many more!" -she went through acts to show-
Azura: "As... well, as was I, for one of the two..."
---
-with the power of comedic timing, she misses one right after this sentence :V-
---
-word also says she's a great combat teacher... but that's hardly surprising to Nero?-
---
Emblem Tiki: -in awe-

-but since the two Tikis are technically different people, it doesn't have repercussions on the older one :V-

-She's a fellow teacher and warrior, after all, and from how they've interacted so far, they do seem to be getting along fairly well-

-Draco is another matter as although she denies, she does seem to be legitimately growing to care for Shez-
___

Dipper: "Mostly curious. Almost every magic-user we've met seems to use at least slightly different types of magic..."
___

It got attacked before we could effectively defend it several times, lone wolf enemies and mercenaries broke into it from time to time, it got completely destroyed once, and taken over twice, the latest takeover being when most of our current enemies showed up.
-maybe having a friend like Byleth even made Scathach's opinion of her immortality less sour...-

-but anyway... what now?-
---
Alear: "Well, I do use magic but it's in more subtle ways. Generally, if my hands are on fire, I'm using magic. I'm typically more of a sword and martial art kind of person because it's what I'm most used to."

-fun fact; this is only a thing in FEH art but it's just so cool I had to make it a thing here-
---
Lilith: "....I can see why my castle was suggested now..."

---

---
---
---

-Fair enough-
---

-While Gorgon succeeds, Spamton NEO tries to shock all three of his opponents with bolts of electricity from his core again almost immediately after being pushed-
___

-It was actually a Fire Blast, so while probably not as damaging as some of the magic-based attacks, it's still more damaging in Flame Wheel-

-Both XJ-4 and XJ-6 might get punched as a result, but XJ-8 tries to return the favor by punching the Hedlok with twice the strength of her already insanely strong sisters-
___

___

___

Tetra: "They've been around for so long that they don't remember when they were born?"

Medli: "Or is it a result of some of their memories being lost or foggy after becoming mana-based Servants?"
___

Steven: "Yeah...I hate to say it, but this seems almost too easy..." -Looking around, visibly worried-

-The first few rooms they return through are seemingly unchanged...Then they start to see mild static in their vision. It's not enough to obscure their vision or even disorient them, but it's a clear sign that something supernatural is nearby, now-

-Doesn't blame Rin at all, more so knowing how young they were and thus Rin truly wouldn't have been able to help...But that makes her feel even worse for Sakura...-
-Queen Medusa does not care and whacks him with her staff baseball style-
---
-Alear was quick to follow it up with a beam from her hand which, despite being a beam, actually counted as a physical strike-

-the Hedlok and XJ-5 were sent flying!-
---
-this assault forces Byleth to use Areadbhar to strike as many as she can and try to dodge the rest-
---
-I wouldn't be shocked if she was but she also seems ditzy enough to not realize it :V-

-but anyway, kitties having a good time... but will they bump into da rulahs?-
---
Azura: -to Illya- "You're five months older. Something I have to remember since we're family."

Kanna: "So calling her Illya-nee is actually correct?"

Azura: "Well... you're not sisters but you certainly act like it so it's close enough."

-then she turns to the Hylians-

Azura: "It's not always the same answer. Some predate modern calendars making it near impossible to try and translate, others may have forgotten since there are no recordings of when they were truly born, the more divine ones became so old that their age stopped mattering and so on..."
---
Jaune: "Y-Yeah... something's definitely coming!" :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-maybe having a friend like Byleth even made Scathach's opinion of her immortality less sour...-

-but anyway... what now?-
---
Alear: "Well, I do use magic but it's in more subtle ways. Generally, if my hands are on fire, I'm using magic. I'm typically more of a sword and martial art kind of person because it's what I'm most used to."

-fun fact; this is only a thing in FEH art but it's just so cool I had to make it a thing here-
---
Lilith: "....I can see why my castle was suggested now..."
-Due to Byleth being similarly long-lived, or just due to her being a good friend to Scathach in general?-

-I'm actually not sure how else to continue this one...-
___

-You mean Alear preferring swords and martial arts over magic, or her hands literally appearing to be on fire when she's using magic attacks?-

Dipper: "So you use both fighting styles and abilities, but prefer in direct and non-magic based combat? Huh, I can see why."

Mabel: "You totally trounced that training dummy!"
___

Okay, the science team did improve our security significantly after our base got destroyed, but most of us were on vacation when it got taken over the first time, and the second time it got attacked, we were outnumbered, outgunned, and the fritz was in full effect, so there was no way we could hold out against the invasion long enough to save the base.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-is she there to see Fishbunjin's reactions, or does she just hear the breeps :V-

-she has had experience with them before, though with no partner of her own-

// Is he still active on Discord much? I can't remember the last time he was on Smashboards.

Chrono and the Pines Twins' stuff was alslo unreplied again.

//Yeah, also it'd be she now
Mash: Awwww~ How adorable~
Chrono: "No, they were a set of Lost Logia that could warp reality to the conveninece of their wielder"

-Indeed, making her curious-
Miyu: "Is he a baby?"
Taiga: "For now!"

Sayori: "...T-The dark clouds...Ah, h-happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts!" -clearly taken aback by this, even if she knows they weren't childhood friends for real-
Natsuki: "WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THIS?!"
-And the day they plan on meeting up with their respective best friends from Mewni's royalty?-
___

-She doesn't seen anyone around, just whatever plush toy was stepped-
___

-Still ironic that a bot who wants all worlds destroyed still enjoys TV shows- :V
___

-That works out better timing-wise, so will she introduce the Pokemon to anyone else today or nah?-
-Eeyup, so she pretty excitedly would go down to eat breakfast!-
---
-So maybe it wasn't anything in particular, hmmm....-
---
-Yeah, but oh well, he still has his priorities set- :V
---
-Hmmm, who else could she do to...-
Azura: "As... well, as was I, for one of the two..."
---
-with the power of comedic timing, she misses one right after this sentence :V-
---
-word also says she's a great combat teacher... but that's hardly surprising to Nero?-
---
Emblem Tiki: -in awe-

-but since the two Tikis are technically different people, it doesn't have repercussions on the older one :V-
Olivia: "..." -gets it- "O-Oh gods, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to..."
---
Elizabeth: "............Aw come on!"
---
-I mean, wasn't that something kinda known from the start?-
---
-Nope-
-If anything it reminds the older Tiki of her time in Askr, when she was a child and met another adult version of herself who treated her so kindly-
___

___

___

___

___

---
-Alear was quick to follow it up with a beam from her hand which, despite being a beam, actually counted as a physical strike-

---
-this assault forces Byleth to use Areadbhar to strike as many as she can and try to dodge the rest-
---
-I wouldn't be shocked if she was but she also seems ditzy enough to not realize it :V-

---
Azura: -to Illya- "You're five months older. Something I have to remember since we're family."

Azura: "Well... you're not sisters but you certainly act like it so it's close enough."

Azura: "It's not always the same answer. Some predate modern calendars making it near impossible to try and translate, others may have forgotten since there are no recordings of when they were truly born, the more divine ones became so old that their age stopped mattering and so on..."
---
-AND GORGON ALSO TRIED TO BITE HIM THROUGH THE PAIN-
---
-While the burnt healed fast, it allowed Alear to do that hit!-
Koyanskaya: "Ugh! What are you...?"

Swoop: "...Prime be! Autobots assaulting Alliance!"
---
-Allowing Suzuka to aim for a thrust from behind as she's busy with that!-
---
-Something like what Uni said- :V -But yeah, they're about to!-
---
Illya: "...So I'm really like the big sis?" -awed-
---
-Everyone with weapons raised!-

-They might have to plan to, for all they know-
Rin: "......" -nodded-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Eeyup, so she pretty excitedly would go down to eat breakfast!-
---
-So maybe it wasn't anything in particular, hmmm....-
---
-Yeah, but oh well, he still has his priorities set- :V
---
-Hmmm, who else could she do to...-
-Along with her older counterpart and Shaymin-
___

Linebeck: (Ha, looks like the coast is clear!)

Claptrap: "...Uhh, is there any particular reason why you're acting like you're literally part of the wall?"

Linebeck: "ACK!" :crazy:-Shouted loud enough to alert the Plant that he was there-
___

-He's totally not insane- :V
___

-Maybe some others who know magic powers? Or people more familiar with other skills or subjects like melee and/or ranged fighters? Or tech experts or animal experts?-

---

---
---

---

---
---

---
---
---
---

-The baseball bat-styled swing makes Spamton NEO's head spin 360 again, while the bite damages one of hisa rmored shulder pads, but the severe damage still doesn't keep some of the electric bolts from also dealing damage to them-
___

-Knowing how tough Koyanskaya is now, Rapidash tries to gradually build up the damage, trapping Koya in another Fire Spin tornado after Alear's much stronger attack lands-

-No way they're going to let the rest of their team fight this epic of a battle without them?-

-Jenny tries to catch XJ-5 in midair and beat the Hedlok who captured her up with JoJo punches-
___

-Sans and Greg, meanwhile, have gained a considerable amount of money from selling hyper cheaply-made tickets to watch the fight-

-Papyrus noticed and is annoyed since this isn't even the first time Sans has pulled a scheme like this- :V
___

-Fair enough points on Artemis- :V

-The two groups would see each other by Kamui and Atalanta walking into each other on accident and cartoonishly bonking their foreheads as a result- :V
___

Tetra: "Still only by like five months." :p
___

-Remember the seemingly lifeless doll that was stabbed with hooks and needles before?-

-...They'd see it quickly floating towards them while creepily twitching. It turns out that it really was possessed by a spirit-

... -Hands covering her mouth in shock-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Sayori: "...T-The dark clouds...Ah, h-happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts!" -clearly taken aback by this, even if she knows they weren't childhood friends for real-

//Yeah, we still talk with her frequently on Discord.

-is showing signs he's ready to go-

-BIDOOF ZOOMIES-

Another new friend? :3

Ah, starved for attention again, Natsuki?
You know....you never did get the same kind of moment the other two did....I wonder how would it have gone down? Would the neglect and abuse of the home life and club in Act 2 led you to end it all, feeling miserable and alone as if no one cared about you? And how would you have done it?
Self-inflicted gunshot, perhaps from a revolver your father might have had, in order to stick it to him? Jumping off the roof of the school for the club to see in hopes they would feel bad?
Or maybe you would have had a tragedy where your father really did end up killing you? Tell us, Monika. How did you plan for HER demise had you not just simply erased her~?

-prepares for whatever is needed-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chrono: "No, they were a set of Lost Logia that could warp reality to the conveninece of their wielder"

//Yeah, we still talk with her frequently on Discord.

-BIDOOF ZOOMIES-

You know....you never did get the same kind of moment the other two did....I wonder how would it have gone down? Would the neglect and abuse of the home life and club in Act 2 led you to end it all, feeling miserable and alone as if no one cared about you? And how would you have done it?
Self-inflicted gunshot, perhaps from a revolver your father might have had, in order to stick it to him? Jumping off the roof of the school for the club to see in hopes they would feel bad?
Or maybe you would have had a tragedy where your father really did end up killing you? Tell us, Monika. How did you plan for HER demise had you not just simply erased her~?
// Ah, wasn't aware since it's been quite a while since I last spoke with Plop. Glad to hear she's doing well!

Mabel: "Logia?"

Dipper: "I think the fact that they were an capable of conveniently warping reality is more important than the name of the type of artifact they were, Mabel..."

-Alphys can't help but go "D'awwwwww" at the sight with the biggest smile on her face-

-...He's become worse than Monika herself at this rate...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lilith: "It's what he wants, yes."

-Due to Byleth being similarly long-lived, or just due to her being a good friend to Scathach in general?-

-I'm actually not sure how else to continue this one...-
___

-You mean Alear preferring swords and martial arts over magic, or her hands literally appearing to be on fire when she's using magic attacks?-

Dipper: "So you use both fighting styles and abilities, but prefer in direct and non-magic based combat? Huh, I can see why."

Mabel: "You totally trounced that training dummy!"
___

Okay, the science team did improve our security significantly after our base got destroyed, but most of us were on vacation when it got taken over the first time, and the second time it got attacked, we were outnumbered, outgunned, and the fritz was in full effect, so there was no way we could hold out against the invasion long enough to save the base.
-both... and also same-
---
-the latter-
1709938496735.png

Alear: "Well, thank you. But what brings you two here?"
---
Lilith: "You need some safety, yes."

Olivia: "..." -gets it- "O-Oh gods, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to..."
---
Elizabeth: "............Aw come on!"
---
-I mean, wasn't that something kinda known from the start?-
---
-Nope-
-If anything it reminds the older Tiki of her time in Askr, when she was a child and met another adult version of herself who treated her so kindly-
Azura: "It's fine. You didn't know."
---
Pit: :laugh:
---
-true...-

Byleth: "It..." -trying to hide her blush from the praises- "It was nice talking with you."
---
-that's adorable~-

---

---
---
---
---

-The baseball bat-styled swing makes Spamton NEO's head spin 360 again, while the bite damages one of hisa rmored shulder pads, but the severe damage still doesn't keep some of the electric bolts from also dealing damage to them-
___

-Knowing how tough Koyanskaya is now, Rapidash tries to gradually build up the damage, trapping Koya in another Fire Spin tornado after Alear's much stronger attack lands-

-No way they're going to let the rest of their team fight this epic of a battle without them?-

-Jenny tries to catch XJ-5 in midair and beat the Hedlok who captured her up with JoJo punches-
___

-Sans and Greg, meanwhile, have gained a considerable amount of money from selling hyper cheaply-made tickets to watch the fight-

-Papyrus noticed and is annoyed since this isn't even the first time Sans has pulled a scheme like this- :V
___

-The two groups would see each other by Kamui and Atalanta walking into each other on accident and cartoonishly bonking their foreheads as a result- :V
___

___

-Remember the seemingly lifeless doll that was stabbed with hooks and needles before?-

-...They'd see it quickly floating towards them while creepily twitching. It turns out that it really was possessed by a spirit-

Queen Medusa: -shocked- "Worth it if it means bashing your head..."
---
Alear: "I'm the Divine Dragon, and I came here to stop you."

-Viridi tried blasting the arm that kept Byleth/Sothis grounded and bleeding-

-THE HEDLOK WAS SCREAMING!-
---
-Byleth was indeed struck-

Byleth: "Well played." -replied with an explosive blast of magic-
---
Kamui: "Oh! I'm so sorry! I should've looked where I was going." :lol:

Blake: "No, it's fine. I should have paid more attention."

-they didn't realize yet who the other group was :V-
---
Kanna: "Yes you are, Illya-nee." :)
---
Yang: "...Alright, we should've seen that coming."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-both... and also same-
---
-the latter-

Alear: "Well, thank you. But what brings you two here?"
---
Lilith: "You need some safety, yes."
-Byleth's friendship with her certainly seems to have had a positive effect if she was even willing to form a contract with her old enemy Medb...Although it's also possible that Scathach decided to try and make amends with her on her own, but that along with her plans for traveling the multiverse are nonetheless signs that she's steadily learning to find value her immortality as much as she possibly can-

-I just can't think of much else for the Star Warriors to add right now- :V
___

-MAGIC GREEN FIRE-

Dipper: "We came here to to practice some of the abilities Erika and Ephraim's Emblem grant us." :p

Mabel: "And also to see how you were doing as well!" :grin:
___

And I'd say a dimension guarded by dragons is pretty damn well-defended!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth's friendship with her certainly seems to have had a positive effect if she was even willing to form a contract with her old enemy Medb...Although it's also possible that Scathach decided to try and make amends with her on her own, but that along with her plans for traveling the multiverse are nonetheless signs that she's steadily learning to find value her immortality as much as she possibly can-

-I just can't think of much else for the Star Warriors to add right now- :V
___

-MAGIC GREEN FIRE-

Dipper: "We came here to to practice some of the abilities Erika and Ephraim's Emblem grant us." :p

Mabel: "And also to see how you were doing as well!" :grin:
___

And I'd say a dimension guarded by dragons is pretty damn well-defended!
-I can't think of anything either-
---
-YEAH IT'S SO COOL-

Alear: "Oh, you were the ones who got the Ring of the Azure Twins? I suppose some training could be useful then. They're far from the easiest Emblem to use due to how they work."
---
Lilith: "On that I can agree with." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I can't think of anything either-
---
Alear: "Oh, you were the ones who got the Ring of the Azure Twins? I suppose some training could be useful then. They're far from the easiest Emblem to use due to how they work."
---
Lilith: "On that I can agree with." :)
-How some of the Huntresses and Huntsmen?-
___

Mabel: "It won't be a challenge for another pair of twins!"

Dipper: "Hold on, Mabel. We might've learned what their Emblem's powers do, but we still need to actually practice them in order to reliably use them. Kind of a matter of life or death, here."

Mabel: -Pouting due to wanting to boast, but still knowing that Dipper's right-
___

Star: "It's also a major improvement over the Remnant one, too. It might have been well hidden and with way better security...But it was also in kinda a deathtrap world full of life-hating creatures made of magic that sense negative emotions." :ohwell:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How some of the Huntresses and Huntsmen?-
___

Mabel: "It won't be a challenge for another pair of twins!"

Dipper: "Hold on, Mabel. We might've learned what their Emblem's powers do, but we still need to actually practice them in order to reliably use them. Kind of a matter of life or death, here."

Mabel: -Pouting due to wanting to boast, but still knowing that Dipper's right-
___

Star: "It's also a major improvement over the Remnant one, too. It might have been well hidden and with way better security...But it was also in kinda a deathtrap world full of life-hating creatures made of magic that sense negative emotions." :ohwell:
~~they're fired~~

-enjoying a day off-
---
Alear: "The main thing you need to remember is that each of them offer their own skills but you can only use one at a time unless you Engage."
---
Lilith: "...That doesn't sound like a fun world..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
~~they're fired~~

-enjoying a day off-
---
Alear: "The main thing you need to remember is that each of them offer their own skills but you can only use one at a time unless you Engage."
---
Lilith: "...That doesn't sound like a fun world..."
-On the bright side, Volume 9 is apparently finally going to RT's website...right as the company is starting to close down, because of course-

-Helps that basically everyone at Chaldea needs more than a few days off...-
___

Mabel: "How often can we use Engage again?"
___

Star: "It apparently wasn't always that bad, but the shadow creatures eventually took it over. Apparently it was because of a witch or something..." -Overheard Salem get mentioned during one of the last fights with Toffee, but not by name-

You can probably gather that it was the site of an apocalyptic event...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-On the bright side, Volume 9 is apparently finally going to RT's website...right as the company is starting to close down, because of course-

-Helps that basically everyone at Chaldea needs more than a few days off...-
___

Mabel: "How often can we use Engage again?"
___

Star: "It apparently wasn't always that bad, but the shadow creatures eventually took it over. Apparently it was because of a witch or something..." -Overheard Salem get mentioned during one of the last fights with Toffee, but not by name-

You can probably gather that it was the site of an apocalyptic event...
Of course lmao

-oh, very much so, yes-
---
Alear: "There's no limit on how often it can be used, but there's a notable cooldown between each use."
---
Lilith: "Another world decimated..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Of course lmao

-oh, very much so, yes-
---
Alear: "There's no limit on how often it can be used, but there's a notable cooldown between each use."
---
Lilith: "Another world decimated..."
I'm pretty confident this isn't the end of the story, though. RT recently did a stream about the closure and RWBYs main crew seems pretty set on doing all they can to ensure that they can finish the show as planned and even V3's old crew has almost immediately expressed high interest in buying the rights to it.

-Zwei and Winter with them or nah?-

___

Dipper: "Approximately how long is the cool down period?"
___

Star: "...Just like Kanna and Kamui's, huh..." :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Martha: "In that case, we can deploy him!"
-Along with her older counterpart and Shaymin-
___

Linebeck: (Ha, looks like the coast is clear!)

Claptrap: "...Uhh, is there any particular reason why you're acting like you're literally part of the wall?"

Linebeck: "ACK!" :crazy:-Shouted loud enough to alert the Plant that he was there-
___

-He's totally not insane- :V
___

-Maybe some others who know magic powers? Or people more familiar with other skills or subjects like melee and/or ranged fighters? Or tech experts or animal experts?-
-Indeed! ...Aaaaand maybe their aunt?-
---
-And indeed, Plant was now behind him-
---
-Nope, absolutely not at all- :V
-Though he is doing this alone too, which gives him the advantage of no one around going to spill any secrets... But also the disadvantage he must do all on his own-
---
-The latter would be benefitial...-
-BIDOOF ZOOMIES-

Another new friend? :3

// Ah, wasn't aware since it's been quite a while since I last spoke with Plop. Glad to hear she's doing well!

Mabel: "Logia?"

Dipper: "I think the fact that they were an capable of conveniently warping reality is more important than the name of the type of artifact they were, Mabel..."

-Alphys can't help but go "D'awwwwww" at the sight with the biggest smile on her face-

Mash: "I really wish you good luck with all this" :)
Chrono: "It's why we had to interfere with her"

Taiga: "Yeah~! This here is little Miyu~!"
Miyu: -Bowed in respect-

Natsuki: "......S-Stop it..." -she said it in a much lower and meeker tone than before-
Monika: "I...I didn't meant them to...A-At least that badly"
Yuri: "AT LEAST?!"
Sayori: "I-I..."
Azura: "It's fine. You didn't know."
---
Pit: :laugh:
---
-true...-

Byleth: "It..." -trying to hide her blush from the praises- "It was nice talking with you."
---
-that's adorable~-
Olivia: "Even so, I am very sorry about it..."
---
Elizabeth: "Another round!"
---
Nero: "Of course, I will be seeing you around~"
---
-Indeed it is. So she hopes she and her Emblem duplicate get along similarly-
Tiki: "It's a short game, so I'm already close to the final fight!"
-prepares for whatever is needed-
___

___

___

___

___

Queen Medusa: -shocked- "Worth it if it means bashing your head..."
---
Alear: "I'm the Divine Dragon, and I came here to stop you."

-Viridi tried blasting the arm that kept Byleth/Sothis grounded and bleeding-

-THE HEDLOK WAS SCREAMING!-
---
-Byleth was indeed struck-

Byleth: "Well played." -replied with an explosive blast of magic-
---
Kamui: "Oh! I'm so sorry! I should've looked where I was going." :lol:

Blake: "No, it's fine. I should have paid more attention."

-they didn't realize yet who the other group was :V-
---
Kanna: "Yes you are, Illya-nee." :)
---
Yang: "...Alright, we should've seen that coming."
Gorgon: "We'll pull through if it means serving your head on a platter..."
---
-The attack made it possible so Viridi's blast would succeed, letting go of the harmed deity and her host-
Koyanskaya: "Maybe I should just stop playing around..."

Grimlock: "More Autobots?"
Swoop: "Outside base"
---
-Good for them- :p

-Suzuka didn't manage to dodge, though she tried to at least land another hit before being sent off-
---
Atalanta: "Blake are you okay?!"
Jeanne: "Kamui!" -tired to help stand up-
---
Illya: "..........." 🤔 -isn't disliking being called that...-
---
Takeru: "Stay back, or we'll have to use force!"

-Which might be soon!-
Rin: "It's why we never spoke of her past before..."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Martha: "In that case, we can deploy him!"

Taiga: "Yeah~! This here is little Miyu~!"
Miyu: -Bowed in respect-

Natsuki: "......S-Stop it..." -she said it in a much lower and meeker tone than before-
Monika: "I...I didn't meant them to...A-At least that badly"
Yuri: "AT LEAST?!"
Sayori: "I-I..."

-Which might be soon!-
Rin: "It's why we never spoke of her past before..."
-yes, finally! :V-
-should we skip ahead to Fish showing up in Basel?-

-and then she tuckered herself out, so adorable-

Yay! Miyu! I'm Frimon!

-that's the idea, actually; a more extreme case of what happened to Monika given the more extreme circumstances; a reflection of how she COULD have been if her sense of mortality didn't exist-
-and yet....he's still a tragic figure because of said circumstances-

What did you think was going to happen by setting their depression and insanity to intense levels? That they would just....endure it endlessly?
-evil laugh, slipping back into the IceDevimon persona for a brief moment-
Come now, you're not naiive in the slightest.
No....no, you wanted them out of the way. But you couldn't bear to be the one to get your hands dirty, so you "persuaded" them to do it themselves by messing with their heads. Perhaps even hoping Yuri would've been crazy enough to do the job in regards to Natsuki, but she plunged the knife into her own chest a little too soon.

After all, the goal was to get me, no, the player, to be so repulsed as to be drawn towards yourself. And when that didn't work as planned, they had to go. You even made ME to be a selfish prick in a reverse attempt to repulse THEM, as a fruitless hope to be the sole option in a method that wouldn't involve eliminating them.

Or are you going to deny any of that?

-will wait until it's time for Gengar to act :V-

Top Bottom