• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
N-No living thing does... I wonder if her life was better before she got c-caught by her first Trainer...

-But does Chrono actually reply to it?- :V
-a life of rejection....-

-but now it was time for play!-

Theoretically, yes. ....but who really is "innocent" in this world? Everyone has their vices; you know this all too well.
-smirks-

-just a sample of what she'd have to deal with, and yet....it might be the safest alternative with him under her surveillance-
Mash: "Have you asked her that yet?"
Chrono: "I don't understand what you mean..."

-You bet that it was... Wait, he hasn't eaten yet, right?-

Monika: "W-Well... There's still a escalation on how grave things are..."
(This food is so yummy!) :b:

___

Linebeck: "...I'm out of here." -Walks off in frustration, offended-

-Even Claptrap couldn't help but laugh at him-
___

-And while Sideways seems to be the last survivor among them,
___

-I think he's shown up on occasion, but I can't remember when he was last relevant...-
Lily: "Doesn't it? I made sure you'd get the best~"
---
-While Plant smugly went back to sleep-
---
Unfinished
---
-So this is a good oportunity to do so-
Azura: "You really think so?"
---
Pit: "Rhythm games are my jam!"
---
-she do-
---
Emblem Tiki: -smiling at her-

-will she?-
Olivia: "Of course, with how talented you are!" :)
---
Elizabeth: "And anything musical is so easy for such an idol like me~!"
---
-What will she do now?-
---
Martha: "...Alright"
Tiki: "Then I'll put on a multiplayer game!"
-The laser beams destroys the + Bombs...But it seems Spamton NEO is preparing to use a much stronger attack again once Gorgon cancels those bombs out-
___

-Shuriken and Hurricane both attempt to use Substitutes in an effort to escape the super effective damage from the Thunderbolt-

The coolest giant transforming alien robots in all of outer space! Also this planet in both the Light World and Dark World. :p

-But is XJ-5 still alright and is the Hedlok still active?-
___

That's Suzuka for you. She had a similar attitude about fighting a robot bounty hunter and his minions last year. :p
___

-Blake and Medea notice that Ata's not onboard with the idea?-
___

Tetra: (She's taking a little too much pride in this.)
___

Specimen 14: "At this point, I wouldn't be even remotely shocked...But it's still strange. I've dealt with Specimens that either only or at least mostly move only when you're not looking at them, but I've never encountered one that only moves when you are actually looking at it..."

-So are Jenny, Garnet, Pearl, Heshima and Jigglypuff, and the Clown doesn't move or make a sound as long as at least one person is actively looking at it, maintaining it's pose and still standing, or rather, slightly floating above the floor in the same spot it was when they entered the hallway-
-Queen Medusa warps closer and uppercuts!-
---
-Alear attempted to dodge-

-Veyle failed to dodge-

-Viridi had a barrier-

-yes to both of these, KoP-
---
Shez: "Seems like a cool gal." :p
---
Blake: "Are you alright, Ata?"
---
Azura: "You should calm down a little, Illyasviel."
---
Ruby: "Spooky would be less scary if all her monsters behaved the same way."
-making his way toward the battlefield, until.....he arrives-
-and stares blankly at Koyanskaya without a sound-

-also staring with Rin and Sakura-
-While Gorgon attempted to bite from so many parts!-

-It seems she has yet to notice his presence as she's currently still giant-sized-
---
Koyanskaya: "I'm losing my time here... If you excuse me, I will get out" -starting to do so!-

Charlotte: "You think they'll be enough to end her?"
Grimlock: "Me Grimlock likes"
---
Arcueid: "Seeking one more contract than her?" :p
---
Atalanta: "...I'm...Okay"
Jeanne: "...Maybe we should leave"
---
Illya: "Eh? Why so?"
---
Takeru: "Different circumstances, they all were human once so they must still act a little subconsciously"

Rin: "....This is so weird..."
Mordred: "You keep at that tho"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-You bet that it was... Wait, he hasn't eaten yet, right?-

Monika: "W-Well... There's still a escalation on how grave things are..."

-It seems she has yet to notice his presence as she's currently still giant-sized-
---
Koyanskaya: "I'm losing my time here... If you excuse me, I will get out" -starting to do so!-

-it will be a sad story-

-I actually don't remember if Shirou finished cooking and they ate already-

-this makes him smug, knowing she's questioning on moralities-
-he's playing the long game, really; even if he has to refrain from doing whatever he wants, he's sure she'll come around to cold-heartedness eventually-

-aims.....and chucks a dumbbell at high speed at her face-
-given he custom made his dumbbells and he is clearly not human, this hurts......a lot-

-blink-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Doesn't it? I made sure you'd get the best~"
---
-While Plant smugly went back to sleep-
---
Unfinished
---
-So this is a good oportunity to do so-
(This food's the best I've ever eaten! I didn't think any food could be this yummy!)
___

-Linebeck shakes his fist at them both as he storms off-
___

-And while Sideways seems to be the last survivor among them, even just one of Unicron's old followers being around is enough to revive him...-
___

-Kintoki it is!-

-a life of rejection....-
Chrono: "I don't understand what you mean..."
I-I haven't...

Mabel: "Well how so?"

-also staring with Rin and Sakura-
-Queen Medusa warps closer and uppercuts!-
---
-Alear attempted to dodge-

-Veyle failed to dodge-

-Viridi had a barrier-

-yes to both of these, KoP-
---
Shez: "Seems like a cool gal." :p
---
Blake: "Are you alright, Ata?"
---
Azura: "You should calm down a little, Illyasviel."
---
Ruby: "Spooky would be less scary if all her monsters behaved the same way."

---

---
---
---
---
Takeru: "Different circumstances, they all were human once so they must still act a little subconsciously"

-Both of these attacks gradually deal substantial damage to Spamton's giant mech form...-

-...But then his core starts charging up the same laser that wiped out Mash's castle Noble Phantasm...-

___

-The Rapidash set the path ahead of Koyanskaya on fire with another Fire Blast-

(We won't let you!)

XJ-5: "Ugh, thanks for that, girls...I couldn't get a signal from any of my favorite stations!"

That Hedlok hasn't been defeated yet!

I bet she won't stand a chance!
___

How many contracts have you made so far?
___

-The others now get the issue?-
___

Tetra: -Will explain it more bluntly if Azura doesn't explain it at all-
___

Specimen 14: "Tsk. Spooky's insane, but she's a good strategest regarding her monster soldiers..."

-The group manages to get back to the room where they previously found an unfinished note, with no signs of the impaled doll...except now the desk in the room is overturned, and at least a yard away from where it was previously. And that's not all that's different about the room...There's a pair of human eyes lying in a pool of blood on the floor. And both the eyes and the blood still look fresh...-

Steven: "Uhh, g-guys?!" :crazy: -Pointing at the eyes with a look of absolute horror-

The odds of all of us blinking at the exact same time are extremely low, so I think we're set!

-They would manage to successfully leave the hallway and reach the Garden again, but as they left, they once again heard the Clown utter "Bye-bye!" in an eerie voice-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Yeah, everyone can use a nap sometimes. I don't really need one right now, though. I. just..) -Yawn- (I just need...a little...rest...)

-Despite her claims, she passes out a few seconds later- :V

___

Dipper: "So it works more like a Noble Phantasm...You were explained what Noble Phantasms are, right?"
___

-The fact that they can consider someone far more kindhearted family is proof they aren't heartless...But from the sounds of it, it still sounds like they'd gladly steal from almost anyone else-
-Weiss held a chuckle-
---
Alear: "I can get an idea."
---
-she's unsure why they're even in this group now... but it's likely that Moriarty is too much of a tactical genius to have as a foe-

Olivia: "Of course, with how talented you are!" :)
---
Elizabeth: "And anything musical is so easy for such an idol like me~!"
---
-What will she do now?-
---
Martha: "...Alright"
Tiki: "Then I'll put on a multiplayer game!"
Azura: "You should not sell yourself short. You don't need any magic to grant a wondrous performance."
---
Pit: "You missed earlier." :p
---
-probably go see what Draco is doing-
---
-HECK YEAH-

-given he custom made his dumbbells and he is clearly not human, this hurts......a lot-

---

---
---
---
---

-Both of these attacks gradually deal substantial damage to Spamton's giant mech form...-

-...But then his core starts charging up the same laser that wiped out Mash's castle Noble Phantasm...-

___

(We won't let you!)

XJ-5: "Ugh, thanks for that, girls...I couldn't get a signal from any of my favorite stations!"

___

___

___

___

Specimen 14: "Tsk. Spooky's insane, but she's a good strategest regarding her monster soldiers..."

-The group manages to get back to the room where they previously found an unfinished note, with no signs of the impaled doll...except now the desk in the room is overturned, and at least a yard away from where it was previously. And that's not all that's different about the room...There's a pair of human eyes lying in a pool of blood on the floor. And both the eyes and the blood still look fresh...-

Steven: "Uhh, g-guys?!" :crazy: -Pointing at the eyes with a look of absolute horror-

The odds of all of us blinking at the exact same time are extremely low, so I think we're set!

-They would manage to successfully leave the hallway and reach the Garden again, but as they left, they once again heard the Clown utter "Bye-bye!" in an eerie voice-
Queen Medusa: "I got a bad feeling about this. Let's bounce for a minute, Gorgon."

-FISH-
---
Veyle: "We'll stop at nothing to make sure no one else is harmed!"

Max Brass: -PUNCHING COYLE HARD ENOUGH TO SEND HER FLYING TO THE HEDLOK-
---
Shez: -to Arcueid- "If I made a contract with all the people I found cool here, I'd be the Master of at least half the people here." :laugh:

-then to Jenny- "Well, I made one with Musashi after the two of us realized we're basically twins, and then I managed to summon Draco using my own powers, and I'm glad I did because I've never seen anyone cooler than her when fighting."
---
Kamui: "Yeah... maybe... You're going to have to talk to me about whatever's making her feel this way though."

Blake: "..." -making sure Ata doesn't go Berserk-
---
Azura: "She's saying that because she feels very close to you, not to feed your ego."
---
Yang: "We should make sure to keep an eye on those things to make sure nothing bad happens."

Weiss: "Was that a pun? At a time like this?!"

Yang: "...I didn't even notice it. Nice catch, Weiss." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Weiss held a chuckle-
---
Alear: "I can get an idea."
---
-she's unsure why they're even in this group now... but it's likely that Moriarty is too much of a tactical genius to have as a foe-
-Even if she did chuckle, Winter wouldn't hear it this time since unlike before, she's actually taking a nap instead of just resting-
___

Mabel: "They're basically super strong magic attacks the Servants have! And they usually need their main weapon or some kind of ancient artifact to use it!"
___

-And in the case of the other three, they're likely effective fighters who they're also trying to keep from causing trouble...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even if she did chuckle, Winter wouldn't hear it this time since unlike before, she's actually taking a nap instead of just resting-
___

Mabel: "They're basically super strong magic attacks the Servants have! And they usually need their main weapon or some kind of ancient artifact to use it!"
___

-And in the case of the other three, they're likely effective fighters who they're also trying to keep from causing trouble...-
-good for her-
---
Alear: "Yes, that's very similar to an Engage Attack."
---
-that makes sense to Lilith-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-good for her-
---
Alear: "Yes, that's very similar to an Engage Attack."
---
-that makes sense to Lilith-
-Thoughts of the team members near the doggos?-
___

Dipper: "In hindsight, that's not all that surprising. There are already tons of known similarities between Emblems and Servants..." 🤔
___

-Lilith will find out that Undyne wasn't exaggerating if she talks any of the four at some point- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Thoughts of the team members near the doggos?-
___

Dipper: "In hindsight, that's not all that surprising. There are already tons of known similarities between Emblems and Servants..." 🤔
___

-Lilith will find out that Undyne wasn't exaggerating if she talks any of the four at some point- :V
-simply how adorable this all looks-
---
Alear: "It's... incredible to think you have such similar things."
---
-pretty much :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-simply how adorable this all looks-
---
Alear: "It's... incredible to think you have such similar things."
---
-pretty much :V-
-It makes the others wonder how Winter will look when she evolves since most of them are less knowledgeable about Pokemon?-
___

Dipper: "I wonder if there are any other similar magic warriors or artifacts out there..."

Mabel: "Kinda going off of topic here, bro-bro."
___

Star: "What about Viridi? She...kinda hates all humans for some reason."

Her "plans" to wipe out humanity are so pathetic that I don't think anyone takes her threats seriously. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it will be a sad story-

-I actually don't remember if Shirou finished cooking and they ate already-

-this makes him smug, knowing she's questioning on moralities-
-he's playing the long game, really; even if he has to refrain from doing whatever he wants, he's sure she'll come around to cold-heartedness eventually-
I-I haven't...

Mabel: "Well how so?"
Mash: "I wonder how it was..."
Chrono: "What you said sounded contradictory..."

-Well, they probably are eating now-

-And the fear the others feel is quite the plus-
(This food's the best I've ever eaten! I didn't think any food could be this yummy!)
___

-Linebeck shakes his fist at them both as he storms off-
___

-And while Sideways seems to be the last survivor among them, even just one of Unicron's old followers being around is enough to revive him...-
___

-Kintoki it is!-
Lily: "Heheheh~ Then now you've done it~" :D
---
-His thoughts?-
---
-Yes, he's been playing the long game for a while, and soon, his Master will rise again!-
---
-He do be whistling-
Azura: "You should not sell yourself short. You don't need any magic to grant a wondrous performance."
---
Pit: "You missed earlier." :p
---
-probably go see what Draco is doing-
---
-HECK YEAH-
Olivi: "O-Oh, I... Didn't have that in mind..."
---
Elizabeth: ".......The game got lucky"
---
-She was just observing others...-
---
-HECKING INDEED-
-It'd be Super Marie 3D World-

-blink-

___

(We won't let you!)

___

___

___

___

Queen Medusa: "I got a bad feeling about this. Let's bounce for a minute, Gorgon."

-FISH-
---

---
Shez: -to Arcueid- "If I made a contract with all the people I found cool here, I'd be the Master of at least half the people here." :laugh:

-then to Jenny- "Well, I made one with Musashi after the two of us realized we're basically twins, and then I managed to summon Draco using my own powers, and I'm glad I did because I've never seen anyone cooler than her when fighting."
---
Kamui: "Yeah... maybe... You're going to have to talk to me about whatever's making her feel this way though."

---
Azura: "She's saying that because she feels very close to you, not to feed your ego."
---
Yang: "We should make sure to keep an eye on those things to make sure nothing bad happens."

Gorgon: "...We get out?"

-And continuing Fishbunjin beloooow-
---
Koyanskaya: "Try as you may..." -changed herself to the properties of a Ground-type to pass through, while going at quite the high speeds also thanks to some of the Pokémon genes she got... But when she came out she didn't see the dumbell Fishbunjin threw, so it did hit!- "AAAAAAACK!"

Swoop: "So must get inside..."
---
Arcueid: "Aw, fair enough" :p -Draco is looking at the fight to analyze Byleth and try to find a way to kill her in the future-
---
Jeanne: "It's fair rnough..." -slowly stepping back while Atalanta's left eye twitched-
---
Illya: "...Aaaah, sorry about that!"
---
Takeru: "...You said you can communicate with the other group, right? Are they fine?"

-Rin and Elizabeth shuddered-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
I-I haven't...

(We won't let you!)

-FISH-
---

-Well, they probably are eating now-

-And the fear the others feel is quite the plus-

---
Koyanskaya: "Try as you may..." -changed herself to the properties of a Ground-type to pass through, while going at quite the high speeds also thanks to some of the Pokémon genes she got... But when she came out she didn't see the dumbell Fishbunjin threw, so it did hit!- "AAAAAAACK!"

Takeru: "...You said you can communicate with the other group, right? Are they fine?"

-considering the Bidoof seemed to be calmer about the idea of Dark Samus using her than normal, maybe it was more than just her former Trainer that made her feel unwanted at first....-

-doing a JoJo-esque walk with visual "BUN"s to express intimidation-

-I am not entirely sure who is in what group, but if Gengar was within earshot of the joke, he cackled-

-the lion head eating meat-

-speaking of, what do the other three think on the situation and what to do?-

So what's it going to be? 😈

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Heheheh~ Then now you've done it~" :D
---
-His thoughts?-
---
-Yes, he's been playing the long game for a while, and soon, his Master will rise again!-
---
-He do be whistling-
(There's not really any food like this in the wild!)
___

Linrbeck: (That plant may be smart, but it's also a total pest! A literal plant get the better of Captain Linebeck! Even though it just did!)
___

-And this time, he might not be stopped...
___

-When Atalanta shows up with a small tour group of Pokemon?-

Chrono: "What you said sounded contradictory..."
-considering the Bidoof seemed to be calmer about the idea of Dark Samus using her than normal, maybe it was more than just her former Trainer that made her feel unwanted at first....-
... -It took until now for Alphys to recall that. Once she did, though, it doesn't take her long to start putting the pieces together-

...O-Oh no.. :urg:

Mabel: "How is it contradictory? People can literally still be family without having to be related! It's part of the reason why adoption is even a thing!"

-FISH-
---

---

---

---
---

---

---
Arcueid: "Aw, fair enough" :p -Draco is looking at the fight to analyze Byleth and try to find a way to kill her in the future-
---
Jeanne: "It's fair rnough..." -slowly stepping back while Atalanta's left eye twitched-
---
---

-I am not entirely sure who is in what group, but if Gengar was within earshot of the joke, he cackled-

-Merely seconds laser, the giga laser fires off, but do Medus, Superion and Gorgon have enough time to escape the area or any powerful enough barriers to block it?-
___

(What the...?)

(...I don't know who dealt enough launched her across the room or how, but I'm not ocmplaining!)

-Does Coyle crash into the Hedlok and damage it, or does one of them manage to recover before the collision?-

-Meanwhile, in another part of the Fortress...-

Do Not Worry Young Kris I Am Certain There Is...

Oh. Oh Dear. Okay, At Least A 50% Rounded Up Chance That Backup Will Locate Us Soon And Administer You Medical Aid. Just...Keep Resting Until Then. I Am Mostly Certain Things WIll Be Fine

Kris: "Ugh...Th-This headache's the worst..."

Tasque Manager: "You're losing too much blood. I don't need to be an organic being to understand that..." -Also injured, albeit more mildly, holding her knee and visibly showing some scratches on her head and uniform-

Kris: "I-I'll be fine..."

You Won't Be If You Keep Losing This Much Blood AT This Quickly Of A Rate. Tell That BLood Of Yours To Stay Put! You Must Survive THis! Your Friends Are Counting On You! Even I Am Counting On You And I Thought I Was A Better Fighter Than All Of You People

Kris: "...Yeah, it's...not exactly that easy to talk to blood..."

Well...Then Perhaps I Can Offer Some Words Of Encouragement As A Substitute For Poorly Caluclated Advice. As Lighters Say As A Metaphorical Expression Of Optimisim...Hang In There
___

-That's dark even for Draco- :V
___

-Judging by how she hasn't used it in the all the time they've both been members of Chaldea, Atalanta likely already knows better than to use the Pelt just because of Jeanne's presence, having learned from her first use of it that it's not worth it, regardless of how much bitter anger she harbors towards Jeanne-

-That being said...it still seems like the wiser idea is for the two groups to stay separate for now-
___

Tetra: "At least you immediately realized it once she pointed it out." :p
___

(Still not the time, Yang!) :urg:

Amethyst: "...Those are blue eyes on the ground. How many of others in the other group who have blue eyes...?"

-Specimen 14, meanwhile, gives a suspicious look at the seemingly unfinished note and goes to read it again-

Let's hope that Clown doesn't like gardens...

-Yup, Gengar was with the Servants' group, so he heard the Clown's line- :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It makes the others wonder how Winter will look when she evolves since most of them are less knowledgeable about Pokemon?-
___

Dipper: "I wonder if there are any other similar magic warriors or artifacts out there..."

Mabel: "Kinda going off of topic here, bro-bro."
___

Star: "What about Viridi? She...kinda hates all humans for some reason."

Her "plans" to wipe out humanity are so pathetic that I don't think anyone takes her threats seriously. :p
Nora: "So when's she evolving?"

Weiss: "Whenever she's ready, Nora..."

Nora: "But I wanna see."
---
Alear: "We'll be thinking all day if we sink into that kind of discussion..."
---
Lilith: "How can one hate all humans?"

Olivi: "O-Oh, I... Didn't have that in mind..."
---
Elizabeth: ".......The game got lucky"
---
-She was just observing others...-
---
-HECKING INDEED-
-It'd be Super Marie 3D World-
Azura: "All you have is raw talent." :)
---
Pit: "It's... just a game, Liz."
---
Byleth: "Draco?"
---
-OH DAMN-

---

---
---
---
---

-Merely seconds laser, the giga laser fires off, but do Medus, Superion and Gorgon have enough time to escape the area or any powerful enough barriers to block it?-
___

(What the...?)

(...I don't know who dealt enough launched her across the room or how, but I'm not ocmplaining!)

-Does Coyle crash into the Hedlok and damage it, or does one of them manage to recover before the collision?-

Oh. Oh Dear. Okay, At Least A 50% Rounded Up Chance That Backup Will Locate Us Soon And Administer You Medical Aid. Just...Keep Resting Until Then. I Am Mostly Certain Things WIll Be Fine

Tasque Manager: "You're losing too much blood. I don't need to be an organic being to understand that..." -Also injured, albeit more mildly, holding her knee and visibly showing some scratches on her head and uniform-

You Won't Be If You Keep Losing This Much Blood AT This Quickly Of A Rate. Tell That BLood Of Yours To Stay Put! You Must Survive THis! Your Friends Are Counting On You! Even I Am Counting On You And I Thought I Was A Better Fighter Than All Of You People

Well...Then Perhaps I Can Offer Some Words Of Encouragement As A Substitute For Poorly Caluclated Advice. As Lighters Say As A Metaphorical Expression Of Optimisim...Hang In There
___

___

-Judging by how she hasn't used it in the all the time they've both been members of Chaldea, Atalanta likely already knows better than to use the Pelt just because of Jeanne's presence, having learned from her first use of it that it's not worth it, regardless of how much bitter anger she harbors towards Jeanne-

-That being said...it still seems like the wiser idea is for the two groups to stay separate for now-
___

___

Amethyst: "...Those are blue eyes on the ground. How many of others in the other group who have blue eyes...?"

-Specimen 14, meanwhile, gives a suspicious look at the seemingly unfinished note and goes to read it again-

Queen Medusa: "Yeah, we do."
---
Alear: "...What just happened?"

-she crashed into the Hedlok, yeah-

-also nice, Queen-
---
Shez: "Damn, she's really invested in that fight..."
---
-once Kamui and Jeanne leave-

Blake: "You know... you're gonna have to face that trauma one day..."
---
Azura: "She still needed it to be pointed out." :p
---
Ruby: Just checking in. Everything good on your side, Arthur? :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "So when's she evolving?"

Weiss: "Whenever she's ready, Nora..."

Nora: "But I wanna see."
---
Alear: "We'll be thinking all day if we sink into that kind of discussion..."
---
Lilith: "How can one hate all humans?"
-She isn't ready to Evolve just yet...But part of that is because Patxi isn't quite ready to Evolve yet, either-

___

Dipper: "R-Right, sorry! Staying focused on Emblems and Servant Cards."
___

It's...complicated. -Used to hate all humans, herself, so she gets it, even if she's long since realized that she was wrong about them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She isn't ready to Evolve just yet...But part of that is because Patxi isn't quite ready to Evolve yet, either-

___

Dipper: "R-Right, sorry! Staying focused on Emblems and Servant Cards."
___

It's...complicated. -Used to hate all humans, herself, so she gets it, even if she's long since realized that she was wrong about them-
-they'll find a time-
---
Alear: "There are limitations to Engaging. Namely, you can't do it while in the middle of exchanging blows. The amount of focus an Emblem needs to Engage can make any attack distracting enough to prevent it. It has to be in a time where nothing is happening."

-my way of translating how it's something done on player phase before doing an action-

Alear: "However, you are also free to undo it as long as you haven't done anything in that Engage state, which is a trick known as Disengaging." -becomes normal- "The moment you use a weapon or an ability, whether it be yours or the Emblems, you can no longer Disengage. It's useful for when you panic and use it only to realize now is not the time."
---
Lilith: "It always is..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they'll find a time-
---
Alear: "There are limitations to Engaging. Namely, you can't do it while in the middle of exchanging blows. The amount of focus an Emblem needs to Engage can make any attack distracting enough to prevent it. It has to be in a time where nothing is happening."

-my way of translating how it's something done on player phase before doing an action-

Alear: "However, you are also free to undo it as long as you haven't done anything in that Engage state, which is a trick known as Disengaging." -becomes normal- "The moment you use a weapon or an ability, whether it be yours or the Emblems, you can no longer Disengage. It's useful for when you panic and use it only to realize now is not the time."
---
Lilith: "It always is..."
-And it'll actually be soon, but probably after the Alliance stuff-

-Still doesn't answer what an Alolan Vulpix's Evolution is for Nora, though- :V
___

Dipper: "So we'll either have to try and plan to use it in advance..."

Mabel: "Or distract the bad guys and use it then!"
___

Star: "I'm not totally sure, myself. Apparently she just thinks all humans only destroy nature, or whatever. Something dumb." :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And it'll actually be soon, but probably after the Alliance stuff-

-Still doesn't answer what an Alolan Vulpix's Evolution is for Nora, though- :V
___

Dipper: "So we'll either have to try and plan to use it in advance..."

Mabel: "Or distract the bad guys and use it then!"
___

Star: "I'm not totally sure, myself. Apparently she just thinks all humans only destroy nature, or whatever. Something dumb." :glare:
Nora: "What would she even look like?"

Weiss: "You'll see."
---
Alear: "Precisely."
---
Lilith: "Well... I can see her point of view but I don't think enough of them do that to warrant hating the entire species.

With that said, Kamui's world was destroyed by dragons, not humans. So to think only humans are responsible for any harm on any given world is also purely ignorant."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "What would she even look like?"

Weiss: "You'll see."
---
Alear: "Precisely."
---
Lilith: "Well... I can see her point of view but I don't think enough of them do that to warrant hating the entire species.

With that said, Kamui's world was destroyed by dragons, not humans. So to think only humans are responsible for any harm on any given world is also purely ignorant."
-Nora be like "Like just a bigger Vulpix?"- :V
___

Dipper: "But wait, how do we change whether Erika's powers or Ephraim's powers are the active one?"
___

Star: "Thank you! Ugh..."

Try telling Viridi that...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Nora be like "Like just a bigger Vulpix?"- :V
___

Dipper: "But wait, how do we change whether Erika's powers or Ephraim's powers are the active one?"
___

Star: "Thank you! Ugh..."

Try telling Viridi that...
Nora: "Is she bigger and fluffier?"

Weiss: "I've never seen an evolved one for real, so I can't answer for fluffiness... but yes, she will be bigger."
---
Alear: "When Engaging, it doesn't matter because the powers of both are combined. When you're not Engaged, you merely need to say it. It works under the same conditions as Engaging too, so it's hard to forget if you remember those."
---
Lilith: "Really, any species capable of conscious thought is capable of this. Even gods. And you know what? I may consider giving her a piece of my mind."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-the lion head eating meat-

-speaking of, what do the other three think on the situation and what to do?-

So what's it going to be? 😈
... -It took until now for Alphys to recall that. Once she did, though, it doesn't take her long to start putting the pieces together-

Mabel: "How is it contradictory? People can literally still be family without having to be related! It's part of the reason why adoption is even a thing!"
Mash: "What is it?"
-Chrono is perplexed, not fully getting it-

-Healthy and very yummy meat!-

-They are terrified...And Yuri is internally cursing Monika a lot-
Monika: "......You really don't care which option I choose?"
(There's not really any food like this in the wild!)
___

Linrbeck: (That plant may be smart, but it's also a total pest! A literal plant get the better of Captain Linebeck! Even though it just did!)
___

-And this time, he might not be stopped...
___

-When Atalanta shows up with a small tour group of Pokemon?-
Lily: "Of course not, it's specially harvested!"
---
-Yeah! What a weird and thing, hmph!-
---
-He won't, he'll make himself so sure of that...-
---
-Indeed-
Atalanta: "Excuse us..."
Kintoki: "Hm?"
Azura: "All you have is raw talent." :)
---
Pit: "It's... just a game, Liz."
---
Byleth: "Draco?"
---
-OH DAMN-
Olivia: "Raw talent... Amazing!"
---
Elizabeth: "And one I'm so going to win!"
---
Draco: "...What do you want?" -spiteful tone-
---
-Should be easy enough to understand... And be able to raise Martha's competitive spirit-

___

(What the...?)

___

___

___

___

---

-also nice, Queen-
---
---

---
---
-JUST IN CASE THEY TRIED CASTING A BARRIER WHILE THEY ESCAAAAAPED-
---
-Even for Koyanskaya, she couldn't help but blink, trying to figure out what this creature is meant to be-

Grimlock: "Ooooh, me see other Dinobots..."

-I can say the same, good for Kris-
---
Guifei: "She must be evilly planning to use it to study her future opponent"
---
Atalanta: "...I can't ever forgive her"
---
-Illya laughed nervously-
---
Arthur: No one has been killed on our side, if that's what you're worried about.
-What does it say?-

-Yep, the group he's in consists of XJ9, Arthur, Rin, Atalanta, Mordred, Sakura, Sieg, Elizabeth and Kamen Rider Specter AKA Makoto-
Mordred: "If not I might put my sword in his gut"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Olivia: "Raw talent... Amazing!"
---
Elizabeth: "And one I'm so going to win!"
---
Draco: "...What do you want?" -spiteful tone-
---
-Should be easy enough to understand... And be able to raise Martha's competitive spirit-
Azura: "Yes, you're amazing." :)
---
Pit: "Nuh-uh! I'm winning this!"
---
Byleth: -stayed silent, hugging her-
---
-of course it would do that! good for her!-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

(What the...?)

-Even for Koyanskaya, she couldn't help but blink, trying to figure out what this creature is meant to be-

Arthur: No one has been killed on our side, if that's what you're worried about.
-What does it say?-

-Yep, the group he's in consists of XJ9, Arthur, Rin, Atalanta, Mordred, Sakura, Sieg, Elizabeth and Kamen Rider Specter AKA Makoto-
-will wait for King's response to Mash-

-the most magnificent specimen of a creature they ever saw-
-and the fact it was able to hurt Koyanskaya means.....no human element whatsoever-

-puts hand over heart as if to salute-

Translation: "Your very existence is disturbing and thus it is my duty to deal with it."

[I can probably eat it.]

-MEATY MEAT!-

I mean, of course I would prefer if you released me from here as my Tamer. But I wouldn't pass up an opportunity for you to show me just how cold you really are~.
-it's almost as if he's baiting her to leave him and/or find a way to destroy him-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Lily: "Of course not, it's specially harvested!"
---
-Yeah! What a weird and thing, hmph!-
---
-He won't, he'll make himself so sure of that...-
---
-Indeed-
Atalanta: "Excuse us..."
Kintoki: "Hm?"
-Not to mention seasoned and cooked as well-
___

Linebeck: (Ugh, I hope I don't run into any other zany people or creatures here...)

-He'll run into one more person before going back to the cafeteria: Marie Antoinette-
___

-And every potential threat to him is none the wiser...-
___

Squirtle: "(Hi there!)"

Pichu: "(Who is this, Ms. Atalanta?)"

Nora: "Is she bigger and fluffier?"

Weiss: "I've never seen an evolved one for real, so I can't answer for fluffiness... but yes, she will be bigger."
---
Alear: "When Engaging, it doesn't matter because the powers of both are combined. When you're not Engaged, you merely need to say it. It works under the same conditions as Engaging too, so it's hard to forget if you remember those."
---
Lilith: "Really, any species capable of conscious thought is capable of this. Even gods. And you know what? I may consider giving her a piece of my mind."
-And that much is only logical...-
___

Dipper: "Okay, that's simple enough!"

Mabel: "Gotta love convenient magic abilities." :p
___

Want anyone to go along?

I-It's nothing. I just remembered something she said when I told her about Phazon and D-Dark Samus...

Mabel: "...Is this really that complicated for you to understand?" :glare:

---

-also nice, Queen-
---
---

---
---
---

---
---
---
---
-What does it say?-

-and the fact it was able to hurt Koyanskaya means.....no human element whatsoever-

[I can probably eat it.]
-The giga laser almost instantly destroys the barrier, but they still manage to escape the beam in time-
___

(...Is that...another Pokemon?)

(I don't know. It... doesn't look like or even slightly match the description of any documented species that I've ever seen before...)

-Would anyone be trying to find Queen, Kris and Tasque Manager after they previously sent Chaldea and the Bureau a message?-

XJ-6: "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd say it's high time we take these jerks down!"
___

She's a Beast, right? Let's hope she's as lazy and uninterested in evil plans as the current Kama is... (Who isn't even a Beast Class Servant now, to be fair.)
___

-But Blake knows from experience that it's unhealthy to let trauma or bagge sit with one for so long instead of confronting it?-
___

-What's Kanna's comment on this?-
___

Specimen 14: "...The note's changed. It's finished now somehow."

Steven: "Wait, what? How is that even possible?!"

Specimen 14: "Either whoever wrote it came back and finished it...Or some kinda cursed was in effect. Either way, here's what the note says now. It's got the same ID as before. "GL LABS ID 1210
LOG 189

I can see her. In the corner of my eye.
With any vision beyond that she twitches and moves toward me. Sometimes I can hear her breathing behind me.

How did I get here? Is this our punishment for denying death? I've only ever followed orders.
My blind devotion brought me here, perhaps blindness can get me out as well.""

The GL Labs worker who wrote that note in the Clown's room described it as something "other" than a human spirit. So while we might need to fight it at some point, we've still got to extra cautious. We don't even know for sure what kind of entity it really is...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---
-What does it say?-

-The giga laser almost instantly destroys the barrier, but they still manage to escape the beam in time-
___

(I don't know. It... doesn't look like or even slightly match the description of any documented species that I've ever seen before...)

-Would anyone be trying to find Queen, Kris and Tasque Manager after they previously sent Chaldea and the Bureau a message?-

XJ-6: "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd say it's high time we take these jerks down!"
___

She's a Beast, right? Let's hope she's as lazy and uninterested in evil plans as the current Kama is... (Who isn't even a Beast Class Servant now, to be fair.)
___

-But Blake knows from experience that it's unhealthy to let trauma or bagge sit with one for so long instead of confronting it?-
___

___

Specimen 14: "Either whoever wrote it came back and finished it...Or some kinda cursed was in effect. Either way, here's what the note says now. It's got the same ID as before. "GL LABS ID 1210
LOG 189

With any vision beyond that she twitches and moves toward me. Sometimes I can hear her breathing behind me.

How did I get here? Is this our punishment for denying death? I've only ever followed orders.

The GL Labs worker who wrote that note in the Clown's room described it as something "other" than a human spirit. So while we might need to fight it at some point, we've still got to extra cautious. We don't even know for sure what kind of entity it really is...
Queen Medusa: "That was a close one..."
---
Alear: "....I'm very confused now..."

-XJS UNITE?!-
---
Shez: "I don't think we need to worry. B does have a weakness but it's impossible to see unless you have a very specific ability." :p
---
Blake: "If you never confront your past, it'll consume you until you do something terrible... Whether you forgive her or not, you have to find something that'll make sure your blood doesn't boil from just seeing her. It's not healthy."
---
Kanna: "I guess she just liked the attention. Right, neesan?" :p -is just teasing at this point-
---
Weiss: "....What does that mean?"

-And that much is only logical...-
___

Dipper: "Okay, that's simple enough!"

Mabel: "Gotta love convenient magic abilities." :p
___

Want anyone to go along?
Nora: "Yeah, that makes sense, I guess."
---
Alear: "Oh yeah, it's conveniently easy to use, but can be very hard to master."
---
Lilith: "I'll be fine."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Yeah, that makes sense, I guess."
---
Alear: "Oh yeah, it's conveniently easy to use, but can be very hard to master."
---
Lilith: "I'll be fine."
-Elizabeth's Jigglypuff hasn't evolved, either, but unlike Winter, she...seems to be fully content as a Jigglypuff and completely uninterested in evolving whatsoever-

-Then again, she hasn't even spoken of evolving much in the first place...-

___

Mabel: "How long did it take for you to master any of the Emblems?"
___

Well, I was the one who suggested it, so I've still got your back if ya decide to give her a piece of your mind. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Yes, you're amazing." :)
---
Pit: "Nuh-uh! I'm winning this!"
---
Byleth: -stayed silent, hugging her-
---
-of course it would do that! good for her!-
Olivia: "...Thank you so much!" 😊
---
Elizabeth: "No, that will be me"
---
Draco: ".....Huh?"
---
Martha: "So is this how I move?"
Tiki: "That's right, andhow you jump"

-MEATY MEAT!-

I mean, of course I would prefer if you released me from here as my Tamer. But I wouldn't pass up an opportunity for you to show me just how cold you really are~.
-it's almost as if he's baiting her to leave him and/or find a way to destroy him-
I-It's nothing. I just remembered something she said when I told her about Phazon and D-Dark Samus...

Mabel: "...Is this really that complicated for you to understand?" :glare:
Mash: "It's something bad, isn't it?"
Chrono: "....." -really doesn't get it-

-And it does hit the spot-

Yuri: "I wouldn't be surprised if she used you for awful things"
Sayori: "Y-Yuri!"
-Not to mention seasoned and cooked as well-
___

Linebeck: (Ugh, I hope I don't run into any other zany people or creatures here...)

-He'll run into one more person before going back to the cafeteria: Marie Antoinette-
___

-And every potential threat to him is none the wiser...-
___

Squirtle: "(Hi there!)"

Pichu: "(Who is this, Ms. Atalanta?)"
-So nevertheless to say, how splendid isn't it?-
---
-Who is happily humming a song-
---
-Just doing normal Decepticon tasks right after sipping energy-
---
Atalanta: "This is Kintoki Sakata, also a great warrior who spends time with animals"
Kintoki: "Ooooh, who are these?"
___

___

___

___

___

LOG 189

Translation: "Your very existence is disturbing and thus it is my duty to deal with it."

[I can probably eat it.]
---

-XJS UNITE?!-
---
Shez: "I don't think we need to worry. B does have a weakness but it's impossible to see unless you have a very specific ability." :p
---
Blake: "If you never confront your past, it'll consume you until you do something terrible... Whether you forgive her or not, you have to find something that'll make sure your blood doesn't boil from just seeing her. It's not healthy."
---
Kanna: "I guess she just liked the attention. Right, neesan?" :p -is just teasing at this point-
---
Gorgon: "...Did that tire him out?"
---
Koyanskaya: "...I am disturbing?! Have you seen a mirror?! What are you?!"

-Swoop would try to send their location coordinates!-

-Hmmm, maybe Nanoha would try toooooo-
---
-Draco heard that, making her curious to find out what-
---
Atalanta: "I have no idea how I could do that..."
---
Illya: "Awwwwww, you're cute saying that~!"
---
Takeru: "Someone being found by a Specimen or Spooky-san?"

Mordred: "Eh, doesn't means I couldn't try" :p
Sakura: "Maybe in your stronger form..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So nevertheless to say, how splendid isn't it?-
---
-Who is happily humming a song-
---
-Just doing normal Decepticon tasks right after sipping energy-
---
Atalanta: "This is Kintoki Sakata, also a great warrior who spends time with animals"
Kintoki: "Ooooh, who are these?"
(This food is delicious! Thank you, Lily!)

-The Shaymin's cheerful smile is utterly adorable-

___

-While Linebeck sees her, he doesn't ipay her much mind and just walks by, worried that she's going to be yet another odd character here that he'll get stuck having to talk to-

-But Marie immediately notices the pirate-looking fellow?-
___

-All the while Aquamarine, Shockwave and the other high-ranking Decepticons continue to plot, likely sending a few of Soundwave's scouts and a few of the Decepticon stealth units to conduct recon and sabotage efforts at the Fortress to further aid in eliminating the Alliance from the equation-

-The higher ranking members would just be overseeing the efforts through calls and camera feed-

___

Pikachu: "(We're all Pokemon!)" -Cheerful expression-

[I can probably eat it.]
---

-XJS UNITE?!-
---
---
---
---
---

---
---
---
---

-A few seconds pass...and they can then see a bunch of circular energy blasts mini-Spamton heads flying their way-

-He's not even close to being powered down-

___

-So much for caring about all animal and animal-like life, Koyanskaya- :V

Any luck on locating their coordinates, Swoop?

-If she does, Susie and Ralsei go with her-

// That reminds me of the old Nicktoons Unite games lol. Helps that Jenny was actually playable in at least one of them.

-HECK YEAH THEY DO!-

You heard XJ-6! Let's take Coyle and her mad experiments down!
___

-But Shez won't answer it?- :V
___

-It's...not an easy situation for Atalanta, given everything that happened back in the Great Holy Grail War...-
___

Tetra: (Okay, that's more humble.)
___

Steven: "Blindness..." -Realization- "Th-The doll! It only moves when someone's looking at it!!" :urg:

Let's just wait if or until it's necessary to fight the Clown to risk testing that theory...

-They'll see the Clown a few more times...But it hopefully won't pose a threat-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Elizabeth's Jigglypuff hasn't evolved, either, but unlike Winter, she...seems to be fully content as a Jigglypuff and completely uninterested in evolving whatsoever-

-Then again, she hasn't even spoken of evolving much in the first place...-

___

Mabel: "How long did it take for you to master any of the Emblems?"
___

Well, I was the one who suggested it, so I've still got your back if ya decide to give her a piece of your mind. :p
-maybe she wants to be tuff rather than puff :V-
---
Alear: "It depends on the Emblem. Marth was so straightforward it almost felt like second nature already. Eirika and Ephraim took some time to figure out due to the sheer amount of abilities split between the two."

Claude: -shows up- "And we took even longer." :p
---
Lilith: "No need to worry."

-Undyne will follow anyway to watch?-

Olivia: "...Thank you so much!" 😊
---
Elizabeth: "No, that will be me"
---
Draco: ".....Huh?"
---
Martha: "So is this how I move?"
Tiki: "That's right, andhow you jump"
Azura: "You're welcome." :)
---
Pit: "Is that a challenge?"
---
Byleth: "You've... been through such horrible things... I figured you might need this."
---
Emblem Tiki: -sad because can't touch the controller-

---

---
---
---
---

-A few seconds pass...and they can then see a bunch of circular energy blasts mini-Spamton heads flying their way-

___

// That reminds me of the old Nicktoons Unite games lol. Helps that Jenny was actually playable in at least one of them.

-HECK YEAH THEY DO!-

___

___

-It's...not an easy situation for Atalanta, given everything that happened back in the Great Holy Grail War...-
___

___

Steven: "Blindness..." -Realization- "Th-The doll! It only moves when someone's looking at it!!" :urg:

Let's just wait if or until it's necessary to fight the Clown to risk testing that theory...

Queen Medusa: "Seems not.... How?!"
---
Viridi: "I thought you loved all animal kind. So much for that, huh?" :p

-LET'S DO ITTTTTT!!!-
---
Shez: "Oh, suddenly I matter now?" :p
---
Blake: "You might not be able to do it alone..."
---
Kanna: "I am?" -grinning-
---
Ruby: I'm seeing all sorts of creepyeyes but otherwise I'm fine... "Other group's fine."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-maybe she wants to be tuff rather than puff :V-
---
Alear: "It depends on the Emblem. Marth was so straightforward it almost felt like second nature already. Eirika and Ephraim took some time to figure out due to the sheer amount of abilities split between the two."

Claude: -shows up- "And we took even longer." :p
---
Lilith: "No need to worry."

-Undyne will follow anyway to watch?-
-It's actually the opposite, believe it or not- :V
___

Dipper: -Startled- "WAH!" :crazy: "...When did you get summoned?"
___

Mind if I follow anyway? I'm kinda curious if she'll actually hear you out since you're a full-on dragon.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's actually the opposite, believe it or not- :V
___

Dipper: -Startled- "WAH!" :crazy: "...When did you get summoned?"
___

Mind if I follow anyway? I'm kinda curious if she'll actually hear you out since you're a full-on dragon.
-that's fair enough LMAO-
---
Claude: "After being awakened, an Emblem is always around, even when you don't see them." :p

Dimitri: "That was quite the scare you gave him... Are you alright, young man?"
---
Lilith: "... I don't see why not."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(This food is delicious! Thank you, Lily!)

-The Shaymin's cheerful smile is utterly adorable-

___

-While Linebeck sees her, he doesn't ipay her much mind and just walks by, worried that she's going to be yet another odd character here that he'll get stuck having to talk to-

-But Marie immediately notices the pirate-looking fellow?-
___

-All the while Aquamarine, Shockwave and the other high-ranking Decepticons continue to plot, likely sending a few of Soundwave's scouts and a few of the Decepticon stealth units to conduct recon and sabotage efforts at the Fortress to further aid in eliminating the Alliance from the equation-

-The higher ranking members would just be overseeing the efforts through calls and camera feed-

___

Pikachu: "(We're all Pokemon!)" -Cheerful expression-
Lily: "Awww, the best I can for you~!"
Circe: Both are cute.
---
Marie: "Oh, now who do we have here~?"
---
-Indeed, Nightbird, Blackarachnia, Shadowstriker, Skywarp and Kickback all destroying things in secret along the cassettes-
-Skywarp isn't a fan of not making things go boom loud, but well, he's still a loyal follower-

(Also I maybe gotta write entries for Shadow Striker, Barricade and Blackout since I'm clearly keeping them around LOL, also Octane because Starscream's ghost)
---
Kintoki: "Oooooh, that explains it!" -notably had a pretty hyped tone in that moment-
Azura: "You're welcome." :)
---
Pit: "Is that a challenge?"
---
Byleth: "You've... been through such horrible things... I figured you might need this."
---
Emblem Tiki: -sad because can't touch the controller-
-Maybe she could present her to Margaretha next time she sees her... Because she's sure she wants to see her again-
---
Elizabeth: ".......Probably?"
---
Draco: ".........This isn't gonna solve any of that"
---
-Though watching it is still kinda fun, it'd be better if she could touch the controler...-

___

-HECK YEAH THEY DO!-

___

___

___

___

---

-LET'S DO ITTTTTT!!!-
---
---
---
---
Ruby: I'm seeing all sorts of creepyeyes but otherwise I'm fine... "Other group's fine."
Gorgon: "AW COME ON!" -of course, this forced them to try to evade-
---
Koyanskaya: "There's nothing natural about... Whatever that is meant to be!" GoldenYuiitusin GoldenYuiitusin

Swoop: "Sending ours"

Nanoha: "Kris-kun! There you are!" -of course unlike when they met she now has her normal appearance-
---
Draco: "Hmph" -giving her the cold shoulder now-
Guifei: "She might come around it" -sips some tea-
---
Atalanta: "...If I ever manage to"
Artemis: "Didn't it happen too loooooong ago?"
---
Illya: "Yeah, you are~!"
The rest: She is being too...
---
Takeru: "...Like an ironic twist of how their life ended..." -then to Ruby- "Phew, thank goodness!"

Rin: "In any case let's have someone just stare... As... Weird as it is"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Maybe she could present her to Margaretha next time she sees her... Because she's sure she wants to see her again-
---
Elizabeth: ".......Probably?"
---
Draco: ".........This isn't gonna solve any of that"
---
-Though watching it is still kinda fun, it'd be better if she could touch the controler...-
-oh, that would be so fun!-
---
Pit: "THEN YOU'RE ON!" :b:
---
Byleth: "Nothing can solve the past you've had... what I'm trying to do is give you a better present and future."
---
-it really would... so she feels a bit sad-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Awww, the best I can for you~!"
Circe: Both are cute.
---
Marie: "Oh, now who do we have here~?"
---
-Indeed, Nightbird, Blackarachnia, Shadowstriker, Skywarp and Kickback all destroying things in secret along the cassettes-
-Skywarp isn't a fan of not making things go boom loud, but well, he's still a loyal follower-

(Also I maybe gotta write entries for Shadowstriker, Barricade and Blackout since I'm clearly keeping them around LOL, also Octane because Starscream's ghost)
---
Kintoki: "Oooooh, that explains it!" -notably had a pretty hyped tone in that moment-
-Medea can see that her idea to help keep Lily's spirits up has worked thus far?-
___

Linebeck: "..." -Sighs in exasperation- "A pirate captain."
___

(I think that'd be most if not all of the prominent Decepticons because the Cassettes, who IIRC are more like part of Soundwave's entry...)
___

Pichu: "(Are you okay, Mr. Kintoki?)"

-that's fair enough LMAO-
---
Claude: "After being awakened, an Emblem is always around, even when you don't see them." :p

Dimitri: "That was quite the scare you gave him... Are you alright, young man?"
---
Lilith: "... I don't see why not."
-Would anyone bring up the fact that Jigglypuff also hasn't Evolved?-
___

Dipper: "I'm cool. I was just startled..."

Mabel: "You were totally scared." :p

Dipper: :glare:

___

-Will Lilith go to talk to Viridi immediately?-

---

-LET'S DO ITTTTTT!!!-
---
---
---
---
Gorgon: "AW COME ON!" -of course, this forced them to try to evade-
---
Koyanskaya: "There's nothing natural about... Whatever that is meant to be!" GoldenYuiitusin GoldenYuiitusin

Swoop: "Sending ours"

Nanoha: "Kris-kun! There you are!" -of course unlike when they met she now has her normal appearance-
---
Draco: "Hmph" -giving her the cold shoulder now-
Guifei: "She might come around it" -sips some tea-
---
Atalanta: "...If I ever manage to"
Artemis: "Didn't it happen too loooooong ago?"
---
Illya: "Yeah, you are~!"
The rest: She is being too...
---
Takeru: "...Like an ironic twist of how their life ended..." -then to Ruby- "Phew, thank goodness!"

-He did mention getting powered up by the Grid...Not to mention the fact that the technology his mech is running on is highly advaned to begin with-
___

(There's nothing natural about you either...)

(You're stealing Pokemon DNA to mutate yourself and gain their strength and powers!)

-All nine of the XJs fly towards Coyle and the Hedlok, five of them throwing a punch at both targets at once-

Kris: "H-Huh?" -Still has his Dark World appearance along with Susie and Ralseii, but this may be due to them originating from a Light World where the Dark World was far more prominent and seemingly originated from-

___

Mabel: "She totally will!" :grin:
___

-That doesn't change the fact that what she witnessed was still awful and emotionally devastating?-
___

-Even Tetra agreed, but liek the others, only internally-
___

(That's's a huge relief...!)

Steven: "I...don't think the doll itself did this. You can only get hurt by the doll when you're looking at it, right? A-And whoever wrote this note mentioned that blindness might help them escape!" :urg:

Specimen 14: "...So whoever wrote this note...cut their own eyes so they couldn't see the doll..."

(Wait, WHAT?!) :crazy:

Amethyst: "Okay, this is getting WAY too messed up!"

At least the Clown's out of sight for now. I agree with having someone watch out for it, but at least we're safe for now...

-They would soon be able to open the other locked door, which leads to not another part of the mansion...but a far more metallic facility-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-oh, that would be so fun!-
---
Pit: "THEN YOU'RE ON!" :b:
---
Byleth: "Nothing can solve the past you've had... what I'm trying to do is give you a better present and future."
---
-it really would... so she feels a bit sad-
---
Elizabeth: "Hecking yeah!" -mashes buttons-
---
Draco: "...How are you even planning to do that? Don't you see I plan to end humanity?!"
---
-Her thoughts?-
-Medea can see that her idea to help keep Lily's spirits up has worked thus far?-
___

Linebeck: "..." -Sighs in exasperation- "A pirate captain."
___

(I think that'd be most if not all of the prominent Decepticons because the Cassettes, who IIRC are more like part of Soundwave's entry...)
___

Pichu: "(Are you okay, Mr. Kintoki?)"
-Yes, and she smiles while eating, thinking about it-
---
Marie: "Oh my, we do have a few of those here!"
---
-Yeah though honestly I feel like Rumble and Ravage warrant entries of their own, or at least a larger cassettes entry-
---
Kintoki: "Yeah I am! What about you? What can you do?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yes, and she smiles while eating, thinking about it-
---
Marie: "Oh my, we do have a few of those here!"
---
-Yeah though honestly I feel like Rumble and Ravage warrant entries of their own, or at least a larger cassettes entry-
---
Kintoki: "Yeah I am! What about you? What can you do?"
-Medea's thoughts?-
___

Linebeck: "I've spoken with them a few times. They seem just friendly enough for pirates to be able get along with everyone else around here. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised if even Link made friends with them..."
___

// I'd say they do as well. Ravage especially since he spends much of his time deployed and on his own.

-I'm also only just now realizing I forgot to actually reply to the Decepticon sabotage stuff proper, so fixing that now!-

-Aquamarine will observe their progress and is in active communications with the troops in Basel-
___

Pichu: "(Oh, we know tons of moves! W-Well, mostly my brother and Squirtle do.

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Mash: "It's something bad, isn't it?"

-And it does hit the spot-

Yuri: "I wouldn't be surprised if she used you for awful things"
Sayori: "Y-Yuri!"

(There's nothing natural about you either...)

(You're stealing Pokemon DNA to mutate yourself and gain their strength and powers!)

At least the Clown's out of sight for now. I agree with having someone watch out for it, but at least we're safe for now...

-They would soon be able to open the other locked door, which leads to not another part of the mansion...but a far more metallic facility-
-that she felt wanted for once....-

-flexing and ending in a dab-

Translation: "I am just a Fishbun that has eaten my veggies*. I am Ultra Fishbunjin 3000."

*depending on what is considered "canon" there could also be the fact he was experimented on by an evil kiwi (the bird, not the fruit) to handle the power of hitstop; so who knows how much of his strength is his natural regimen or from the experiment outside a currently undisclosed form

-pulls out a dumbbell, winds up a swing, and then flings it forward while holding on, flying towards Koyanskaya-

-would be staring with eerie glowing eyes in the direction of the Clown-

-the little lion head burps after eating, a happy little goober-

You think so, hmm?
-this comment of Yuri's makes him smirk more-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Medea's thoughts?-
___

Linebeck: "I've spoken with them a few times. They seem just friendly enough for pirates to be able get along with everyone else around here. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised if even Link made friends with them..."
___

// I'd say they do as well. Ravage especially since he spends much of his time deployed and on his own.

-I'm also only just now realizing I forgot to actually reply to the Decepticon sabotage stuff proper, so fixing that now!-

-Aquamarine will observe their progress and is in active communications with the troops in Basel-
___

Pichu: "(Oh, we know tons of moves! W-Well, mostly my brother and Squirtle do.
Medea: Look at how much she's enjoying it here~
---
Marie: "You likely would be in the same boat, as the young ones say!"
---
//Eeyup, so those are ones I've heavily considered to do

Shadow Striker: "All going just as you told us to, boss!"
Skywarp: "You sure we can't make them go kaboom?"
---
Kintoki: "Ooooh, I wanna see!"

-the little lion head burps after eating, a happy little goober-

You think so, hmm?
-It makes her realize she may have had a very abusive trainer...-

Taiga: "Ah, I see you loved it~"

Yuri: "I do, given all the extents she's willing to go. I hate agreeing with you on that, but I don't see it any other way"

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Taiga: "Ah, I see you loved it~"

Yuri: "I do, given all the extents she's willing to go. I hate agreeing with you on that, but I don't see it any other way"
-more along the lines of neglectful-
-and even beyond the Trainer....-

Yep~ Tasty!-
-hopping-

Maybe I'll even carry out deeds in your honor....
-evil smile is flashed-
After all, all Monika did was amplify what was already deep within you~.....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: Look at how much she's enjoying it here~
---
Marie: "You likely would be in the same boat, as the young ones say!"
---
//Eeyup, so those are ones I've heavily considered to do

Shadowstriker: "All going just as you told us to, boss!"
Skywarp: "You sure we can't make them go kaboom?"
---
Kintoki: "Ooooh, I wanna see!"
-The dimension seems to be a nice change of pace for all of them, and she hasn't even told Star that they've moved here yet-
___

Linebeck: "Since when do only children say that?"

-I don't remember in that phrase was ever used in WW or PH, but it's so fitting for a setting that's surrounded by so much ocean that I wouldn't be surprise if it's been coined by that timeframe-

___

And risk our entire plan? Not a chance! Unless you can set up some high-powered explosive devices around the base without catching either faction's notice, of course.
___

Pichu: "(You do?)" :b:

Squirtle: "(Are you fond of battles, too?)"

You think so, hmm?

-more along the lines of neglectful-
-and even beyond the Trainer....-

Maybe I'll even carry out deeds in your honor....
-evil smile is flashed-
After all, all Monika did was amplify what was already deep within you~.....

Sh-She didn't even understand the full context of w-why Dark Samus wanted them to fight on her behalf at first...U-Up until I explained that they were all infected with a parasite and brainwashed, sh-she was just glad that someone...anyone...apparently chose her to fight at all for once...

...I...I think for that m-might have been one of the first times in her life that she ever felt...w-wanted... -Wipes her glasses, trying not to cry too much to avoid disturbing the Bidoof-

-...So much for Yuri agreeing with him...-

Last edited:
Top Bottom