• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-how close is Fish to breaking through?-
-Gorgon is hurt, but her hatred makes her keep going and do the same!-
-He'd see various car Autobots and a few animal ones all opening fire on him all they can-
---
-Fishbunjin breaks frew through his strength and determination, allowing the dumbbell to hit Koyanskaya!-

Yuuno: -Doing healing too!- "Is that safe?"

Swoop: "Yes, he do be!"
---
Draco: "How many times do I have to tell it's just a matter of temporary convenience?! Get it through that empty head of yours already!"
---
Atalanta: "...You have my deepest thanks"
---
Fate: "I've seen them more than once wearing each other's outfits"
---
Takeru: "Correct. Let's not forget that" -I suppose they would-

-Sakura finds it cute-
Rin: "Hellgate source sounds dangerous yet one of the most likely places to find the root of everything..."
WHAT IS THIS ?? [[Cowboy Jed's used car sale ]] ??

-Spamton NEO turns to the Autobots and tries to launch a series of + Bombs yet, not noticing the very slow petrifaction effect the Medusas' attacks have on his Grid-powered mech-

___

-While Rapidash launches another Fire Blast towards Koyanskaya and Fireball launches another Flame Wheel-

-XJ-8 fires lasers from her eyes, while XJ-6 flies at it with a fencer's sword-

-Susie then launches...a tiny and slow-moving healing projectile the same way Ryu launches a Hadouken-

-Said healing projectile heals Kris for the equivalent of 2 HP in a video game. Susie seems either completely oblivious to this, or is deliberately ignoring it-
___

You'd be a lot angrier if that were true. :p
___

-They were here for her even when she used the pelt before, and they're still here for her now-

-That along with Atalanta always being there for them in-turn just reinforces the fact they've got a strong familial bond-
___

Tetra: "I'd be surprised if they don't fool anyone with that trick." :p
___

-They would normally try to at least break open or unlock some of the locked doors...but upon returning to the main hall, they'd find that it's layout is different. It still has doors on opposite sides of the halls every few feet...but the hallway itself is now much longer-

-...In fact, after walking for about twenty seconds or so, they wouldn't find a door on the North or South sides of the room, or any additional turns or differences in it's layout, but instead find that the hallway's layout seems to be repeatedly looping...-

Pearl: "Erm, is treating that "Clown" like someone merely playing a recreational game necessarily a good idea...?"

While the Spirit Seal sounds like exactly the kind of thing that might take down most of Spooky's army down altogether...We should keep exploring, but let's not mess with too much yet until we can regroup with the others. We don't know if there's a hidden self-destruct systems here.
Queen Medusa: IT'S WORKING! KEEP IT UP!
---
-did Veyle's attack work though?-

-both are effective attacks-
---
Shez: "You tend to sign a different tune whenever I'm cooking." :p

-Draco will probably say otherwise this but internally, she can't deny Shez's food is really good?-
---
Blake: "Now let's see what else we can see here, alright?"
---
Azura: "They can't fool their own parents. Not from a lack of trying, however."
---
Weiss: ".........This is getting more and more strange..."

Olivia: "I relate... But doesn't has to be the last time!"
---
Elizabeth: "As expected, it was a piece of cake~"
---
Draco: "..." -silent at that-
---
Tiki: "See?" :p
Martha: "Huh?"
Tiki: "We're advancing really quick"
Azura: "Of course not! We could visit as often as we want." :)
---
Pit: "Now I want cake..."
---
Byleth: "I'm not here to change your mind on killing humanity. And we'll be enemies once you actually start putting your plans in motion... but until then, why not try to enjoy life? If there was anything you wanted to do before becoming this Beast, now is a good time for it."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You're so fast..."

-Nora especially grumpy upon realizing it was most likely a CPU?-
___

Dipper: "We're gonna be here all day if we just kept alluding to what we have or haven't fought..." :ohwell:

Mabel: "So yeah, we fought a reality-warping dream demon from another dimension! H was a total jerk." :glare:

-That last part probably goes without saying- :V
___

What? :p
Nora: "Those CPUs are so cheap!"
---
Alear: "Dream demon?"
---
Viridi: "Shut up, monster..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Those CPUs are so cheap!"
---
Alear: "Dream demon?"
---
Viridi: "Shut up, monster..."
(This game looks almost as unfair as those Mario Party games!)

-Inner thoughts-

___

Dipper: "A rare type of interdimensional demon that can invade your mind. They can mess with your dreams and talk to you through them, but can't actually enter your mind unless you willingly let them enter."
___

...Should I take that as a sign that your hatred extends towards monsters, now, too? :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(This game looks almost as unfair as those Mario Party games!)

-Inner thoughts-

___

Dipper: "A rare type of interdimensional demon that can invade your mind. They can mess with your dreams and talk to you through them, but can't actually enter your mind unless you willingly let them enter."
___

...Should I take that as a sign that your hatred extends towards monsters, now, too? :glare:
-the friendship breakers!-
---
Alear: "That sounds intriguing..." I can't imagine my past nightmares getting any worse.
---
Viridi: "No, just that you, specifically, should shut up." :glare:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the friendship breakers!-
---
Alear: "That sounds intriguing..." I can't imagine my past nightmares getting any worse.
---
Viridi: "No, just that you, specifically, should shut up." :glare:
-But thankfully, not enough to destroy the close friendships of RWBY and JNPR-

-...Speaking of, who wins the match?- :V
___

Dipper: ""Intriguing" isn't exactly the word I would use to describe them..."

-Bill might beg to differ...But considering that Alear's been through a lot already and is a grown adult unlike Dipper and Mabel, she also might not be phased by him beyond mild confusion at some of his more bizarre antics-
___

Yeah, not gonna happen. -Arms crossed with a glare-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But thankfully, not enough to destroy the close friendships of RWBY and JNPR-

-...Speaking of, who wins the match?- :V
___

Dipper: ""Intriguing" isn't exactly the word I would use to describe them..."

-Bill might beg to differ...But considering that Alear's been through a lot already and is a grown adult unlike Dipper and Mabel, she also might not be phased by him beyond mild confusion at some of his more bizarre antics-
___

Yeah, not gonna happen. -Arms crossed with a glare-
-Ren-
---
Alear: "Could a being like that perhaps pull from memories using those dream powers? I'd be interested in fully curing my amnesia."
---
Viridi: -GLARES HARDER-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ren-
---
Alear: "Could a being like that perhaps pull from memories using those dream powers? I'd be interested in fully curing my amnesia."
---
Viridi: -GLARES HARDER-
(...That will probably make Nora less upset.) :p
___

Dipper: "Oh! Well, they can pull from memories, but..."

Mabel: "Bill wasn't exactly the kind of dream demon you'd want to do business with..."
___

-Undyne is completely unfazed- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they certainly will-

-ready to fight, tail swinging- >:3

Just seal the entrance after leaving. No one else will be able to enter, and I will have no means to interact with the outside world after that.
-his tone is bitter and cold-

-the idea that he'd be willing to be eternally isolated doesn't sit well with her, does it?-
-Alphys can tell the Bidoof will fight more often in the future, she's jsut glad she can finally get some much-needed rest-

-Speaking of, most of the wild Pokemo nare fully healed up of Phazon and injuries, now!-

Dipper: "We've had to face our share of universal-level threats before, ourselves, so there was one month where we had to focus on planning and defending, too, so I get it, but I'm pretty sure making this your job as a teenager 24/7 can't be healthy..."
-Indeed, may be for the best to investigate a bit more on what moves Bidoofs can learn and if they evolve-
-And that's a great thing!-
Chrono: "I have job myself though"

-While Shirou and Miyu observe-
Taiga: "Are you ready~?"

-Not, it doesn't at all...-
Monika: "In the end, you were also a victim of my actions..."
(Was your castle like this one?)
___

Linebeck: "Beg pardon?"
___

-The most Octane can do is vaguely snark since he might get blasted and melted into oblivion if the other Decepticons realize that he's housing Starscream's ghost...-
___

-So one of the next best people for them to talk to was someone else who could talk to animals...and is also similarly hyped about battling and helping ot hers- :p
Lily: "Kinda, really fancy!"
---
Marie: "Oh there's no shame about that, you see~!"
---
-Indeed, on the least that assures his stay in him won't be the most pleasant-
---
-Perfect, huh? They wanna know if he has powers?-
Azura: "Of course not! We could visit as often as we want." :)
---
Pit: "Now I want cake..."
---
Byleth: "I'm not here to change your mind on killing humanity. And we'll be enemies once you actually start putting your plans in motion... but until then, why not try to enjoy life? If there was anything you wanted to do before becoming this Beast, now is a good time for it."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You're so fast..."
Olivia: "Yes! ...Though I don't know how to contact you, other that through Tiki"
---
Elizabeth: "...Together~?"
---
Beast: "...It's too late for me. My mind is fully focused on nothing other than that"
---
Tiki: "I have learned how to play well, and apparently so does Martha" :p
Martha: "H-Huh"
-it's quite painful!-

-though others might find it problematic that the Gengar doesn't seem to think of the situation as serious?-
WHAT IS THIS ?? [[Cowboy Jed's used car sale ]] ??

-Spamton NEO turns to the Autobots and tries to launch a series of + Bombs yet, not noticing the very slow petrifaction effect the Medusas' attacks have on his Grid-powered mech-

___

-While Rapidash launches another Fire Blast towards Koyanskaya and Fireball launches another Flame Wheel-

-XJ-8 fires lasers from her eyes, while XJ-6 flies at it with a fencer's sword-

-Susie then launches...a tiny and slow-moving healing projectile the same way Ryu launches a Hadouken-

-Said healing projectile heals Kris for the equivalent of 2 HP in a video game. Susie seems either completely oblivious to this, or is deliberately ignoring it-
___

You'd be a lot angrier if that were true. :p
___

-They were here for her even when she used the pelt before, and they're still here for her now-

-That along with Atalanta always being there for them in-turn just reinforces the fact they've got a strong familial bond-
___

Tetra: "I'd be surprised if they don't fool anyone with that trick." :p
___

-They would normally try to at least break open or unlock some of the locked doors...but upon returning to the main hall, they'd find that it's layout is different. It still has doors on opposite sides of the halls every few feet...but the hallway itself is now much longer-

-...In fact, after walking for about twenty seconds or so, they wouldn't find a door on the North or South sides of the room, or any additional turns or differences in it's layout, but instead find that the hallway's layout seems to be repeatedly looping...-

Pearl: "Erm, is treating that "Clown" like someone merely playing a recreational game necessarily a good idea...?"

While the Spirit Seal sounds like exactly the kind of thing that might take down most of Spooky's army down altogether...We should keep exploring, but let's not mess with too much yet until we can regroup with the others. We don't know if there's a hidden self-destruct systems here.
---

---

-Draco will probably say otherwise this but internally, she can't deny Shez's food is really good?-
---
---
---
Gorgon: Ooooh, it's slow and he'll realize too late~!
Gears the Autobot: "Ugh, I know I had to remain on Cybertron!" -it forces them into car mode to try to evade!-
---
-Veyle's attack does, and moreso with Fishbunjin's attack hitting so well-
Koyanskaya: "ENOUGH!" -using absorbed DNA from various Psychic-type to send waves that would hurt their brains-

Yuuno: So what she does is working but... Very slowly

-Bee in the battlefield just drove through some clones in a circular motion, taking many with him-
---
Atalanta: "I'm fine with it" :)
-Won't be their last run-in though-
---
Nanoha: "They just know their kids too well..."
---
Takeru: "It's almost like the place has no end..."

Mordred: "I'll cut it if anything happens"
Rin: "You really think there could be one?"
Makoto: "With how chaotic those things are?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Koyanskaya: "ENOUGH!" -using absorbed DNA from various Psychic-type to send waves that would hurt their brains-

-Bee in the battlefield just drove through some clones in a circular motion, taking many with him-
---
Shez unreplied, Diggs

(...That will probably make Nora less upset.) :p
___

Dipper: "Oh! Well, they can pull from memories, but..."

Mabel: "Bill wasn't exactly the kind of dream demon you'd want to do business with..."
___

-Undyne is completely unfazed- :V
-she's still a bit angy :V-
---
Alear: "I see..."
---
-which annoyed the childlike deity-

Olivia: "Yes! ...Though I don't know how to contact you, other that through Tiki"
---
Elizabeth: "...Together~?"
---
Beast: "...It's too late for me. My mind is fully focused on nothing other than that"
---
Tiki: "I have learned how to play well, and apparently so does Martha" :p
Martha: "H-Huh"
Azura: "She comes visit us fairly often so she's still reliable."
---
Pit: "...Sure, we could share cake."
---
Byleth: "It's never too late. And if that were true, you wouldn't react the way you do around Shez's food."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You're really good at this game, Martha."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Kinda, really fancy!"
---
Marie: "Oh there's no shame about that, you see~!"
---
-Indeed, on the least that assures his stay in him won't be the most pleasant-
---
-Perfect, huh? They wanna know if he has powers?-
(Why did you move from it before?) -Innocently curious-
___

Linebeck: "I'm not a theatrical pirate!" (...Damn it, I'm stuck talking to this person now, aren't I?)
___

-But unlikely to stop Starscream's plans...-
___

Pichu: "(Do you have any powers or fighting arts, too?)"

-she's still a bit angy :V-
---
Alear: "I see..."
---
-which annoyed the childlike deity-
(I should probably let them know that I'm awake now...)

-Walks up to the TV at a normal pace so that she doesn't startle anyone-

___

Dipper: "...Your amnesia's a pretty severe case, isn't it?" :urg:
___

Alright, what's got you so angry this time, Viridi?

Shez unreplied, Diggs

---

---

---
---
---
Gears the Autobot: "Ugh, I know I had to remain on Cybertron!" -it forces them into car mode to try to evade!-
---

---
---
---

-Spamton soon follows this up with various eye beams and + Bombs, all aimed at the Autobots-
___

(AGH!)

(OW!)

-The Frogadier Bros. both clutch their heads while Rapidash falls onto one knee and Fireball falls on his side in pain-

Susie: "How's that for the best healing!? Told ya I'm the new best healer in town!" :glare:

Ralsei: "Y-Yes, Susie, you're certainly good for a beginner!" :grin:

-XJ-7 then tried to punch the Hedlok in the back of it's...well, head-

-Despite usually having verylow confidence in herself, XJ-7 actually proves to be just as strong as XJ-9, 6, 5 and 4, dealing an extremely heavy and damaging punch to the Hedlok-

That yellow car robot is so cool! Ho ho ho!
___

What Uni said.
___

-Either here or around Chaldea's base...-

-Blake happy to see Ata cheered up again?-
___

Tetra: "Any good parent knows their kids. There's just something they can tell about them."
___

Steven: "This is starting to remind me of that literally haunted house from last year..."

Penny: "This hallway has far greater square footage than before..."

-A few seconds later, whoever's still looking directly ahead in the hallway would see the imapled doll floating right towards them, twitching-

Putting a self-destruct mechanism in your evil lair to preserve your experiments and inventions is also a classic insane scientist move...

Garnet: "We'll have to explore every room and treat any device or artifact we find with extreme caution."

At least now we know there's also an escape tram...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I should probably let them know that I'm awake now...)

-Walks up to the TV at a normal pace so that she doesn't startle anyone-

___

Dipper: "...Your amnesia's a pretty severe case, isn't it?" :urg:
___

Alright, what's got you so angry this time, Viridi?
Nora: "Oh, hey Winter!" :b:
---
Alear: "I've managed to remember enough to get a general idea of what I was doing... but I've forgotten so much..."
---
Viridi: "That this dragon would dare question my ideals!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---

-Spamton soon follows this up with various eye beams and + Bombs, all aimed at the Autobots-
___

(AGH!)

(OW!)

-The Frogadier Bros. both clutch their heads while Rapidash falls onto one knee and Fireball falls on his side in pain-

Susie: "How's that for the best healing!? Told ya I'm the new best healer in town!" :glare:

-Despite usually having verylow confidence in herself, XJ-7 actually proves to be just as strong as XJ-9, 6, 5 and 4, dealing an extremely heavy and damaging punch to the Hedlok-

___

What Uni said.
___

___

Tetra: "Any good parent knows their kids. There's just something they can tell about them."
___

Steven: "This is starting to remind me of that literally haunted house from last year..."

-A few seconds later, whoever's still looking directly ahead in the hallway would see the imapled doll floating right towards them, twitching-

Putting a self-destruct mechanism in your evil lair to preserve your experiments and inventions is also a classic insane scientist move...

Garnet: "We'll have to explore every room and treat any device or artifact we find with extreme caution."

Queen Medusa: What a fool! Hahahaha!
---
-Veyle managed to resist enough to stay standing and struck again-

-THE HEDLOK WAS PANICKING NOW-
---
What I said
---
Blake: "Let's go then."

-of course not lol-
---
Azura: "With Kanna's appetite starting to rub off on Illyasviel, I can see them eventually pull it off."
---
Nora: "Doll's still keeping an eye on us too..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest was unreplied, Uni.

EDIT: Never mind lmao

Nora: "Oh, hey Winter!" :b:
---
Alear: "I've managed to remember enough to get a general idea of what I was doing... but I've forgotten so much..."
---
Viridi: "That this dragon would dare question my ideals!"
(Hey, Nora!) -Cheerfully waves at her-
___

Mabel: "That's horrible!" :urg:

Dipper: "If it's not too much to ask, how much do you remember?"
___

You mean your dumb and outdated perceptions of an entire species?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'll wait for Goldie o reply to the rest given Fishbunjin's involvement (not complaining, guy's amusing)
Azura: "She comes visit us fairly often so she's still reliable."
---
Pit: "...Sure, we could share cake."
---
Byleth: "It's never too late. And if that were true, you wouldn't react the way you do around Shez's food."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You're really good at this game, Martha."
Olivia: "I suppose I'll see when I can. And maybe visit you too!"
-She thinks Olivia and Inigo may be overwhelmed by the mugh higher level of tech they deal with?-
---
Elizabeth: 👀
---
Draco: "They're simply another source of sustenance..."
---
Martha: "...It's my first time playing"
Tiki: "Then you're a natural"
(Why did you move from it before?) -Innocently curious-
___

Linebeck: "I'm not a theatrical pirate!" (...Damn it, I'm stuck talking to this person now, aren't I?)
___

-But unlikely to stop Starscream's plans...-
___

Pichu: "(Do you have any powers or fighting arts, too?)"
Lily: "Well... It burned down..." -keeping to herself why-
---
Marie: "Oh my, I see you put quite the passion in your speeches, great job~!" -she's meaning it sincerely-
---
-Nope...-
Waspinator: "Excuszze Waszzzpinator, but what if they're found out?"
---
Kintoki: "Oh yeah, I ca do bursts of lighting! They're quite golden!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'll wait for Goldie o reply to the rest given Fishbunjin's involvement (not complaining, guy's amusing)
Justified tbh

Olivia: "I suppose I'll see when I can. And maybe visit you too!"
-She thinks Olivia and Inigo may be overwhelmed by the mugh higher level of tech they deal with?-
---
Elizabeth: 👀
---
Draco: "They're simply another source of sustenance..."
---
Martha: "...It's my first time playing"
Tiki: "Then you're a natural"
Azura: "Would you be able to adapt to the world I'm in though..."
---
-he just wants cake-
---
Byleth: -raises her eyebrow-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Incredible..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Well... It burned down..." -keeping to herself why-
---
Marie: "Oh my, I see you put quite the passion in your speeches, great job~!" -she's meaning it sincerely-
---
-Nope...-
Waspinator: "Excuszze Waszzzpinator, but what if they're found out?"
---
Kintoki: "Oh yeah, I ca do bursts of lighting! They're quite golden!"
(Oh...I-I'm sorry, Lily...)
___

Linebeck: "...Erm, is that a compliment?" (Drats...)
___

If they remain careful, they won't be.
___

Pikachu: "(Whoa, you've got electric powers, too!)"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Hey, Nora!) -Cheerfully waves at her-
___

Mabel: "That's horrible!" :urg:

Dipper: "If it's not too much to ask, how much do you remember?"
___

You mean your dumb and outdated perceptions of an entire species?
Nora: "Winter!" -waves-
---
Alear: "Very little.... yet also too much." :urg:
---
Viridi: "HOW DARE YOU?!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Would you be able to adapt to the world I'm in though..."
---
-he just wants cake-
---
Byleth: -raises her eyebrow-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Incredible..."
Olivia: "Wel, Tiki has told me about it..." -but experience is a different matter?-
---
-But she wants so much more~-
---
Draco: "That's all there is"
---
Martha: "I... I suppose"
(Oh...I-I'm sorry, Lily...)
___

Linebeck: "...Erm, is that a compliment?" (Drats...)
___

If they remain careful, they won't be.
___

Pikachu: "(Whoa, you've got electric powers, too!)"
Lily: "Don't worry, it was too long ago"
---
Marie: "The latter~"
---
-As she said that, they got a new communication signal from Lugnut-
---
Kintoki: "Ooooh, you as well?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Olivia: "Wel, Tiki has told me about it..." -but experience is a different matter?-
---
-But she wants so much more~-
---
Draco: "That's all there is"
---
Martha: "I... I suppose"
Azura: "Seeing it is a different experience."
---
-she wants Pit~?-
---
Byleth: "Still, you're not stopping the hug..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "It's incredible." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Don't worry, it was too long ago"
---
Marie: "The latter~"
---
-As she said that, they got a new communication signal from Lugnut-
---
Kintoki: "Ooooh, you as well?"
(I'm still really sorry...I thought you were just with Chaldea because you and the other Casters have jobs there. I didn't know you lost your old home...)

-The Shaymin is growing up steadily and learning a bit more about humanoid culture and society, so they understand what Chaldea is a bit better-

___

Linebeck: "...Well, I'm more of a pirate than...whatever they call it, a thaspion or something? Bah, whatever. I appreciate the compliment..."
___

-And Aquamarine is quick to answer it-

Signal received. What's your status, Lugnut?

___

Pikachu: "(Yup, my sister and I's species are Electric-type Pokemon!)"

Pichu: "(I'm still learning, but we're all naturally able to control and defend the effects of electricity!)"

Nora: "Winter!" -waves-
---
Alear: "Very little.... yet also too much." :urg:
---
Viridi: "HOW DARE YOU?!"
(That was an awesome race, you guys!) :b:
___

-Dipper and Mable both had surprised expressions at that, then turned to each with expressions of both sympathy and concern-

-It's clear to all of the Emblems present that the twins immediately realized how complicated Alear's situation must be-
___

Viridi, I used to hate humanity's guts. Hell, probably more than you ever have. It took a young human showing me nothing but kindness and empathy despite repeatedly trying to take their life thinking it'd only benefit monsterkind for the best, then outright refusing to fight me even remotely lethally even when I challenged them to a rematch and offered them the first strike to realize how wrong I was.

Yet, despite not growing up isolated from humans like me and most other monsters were, and despite having tons of damn evidence to the contrary right in front of your face, you still harbor an irrational hatred of them.

Frankly, I don't want Lilith to kick ya out. You're still part of Chaldea, and I don't think you've got anywhere else to reliably go. I'm only here out of total curiosity because she heard about you and wanted to give you a piece of her own mind.

-Notably implying that she herself didn't out Viridi's hatred of humans, but also notably not namedropping who did, no doubt to avoid having to make whoever they were put up with Viridi's anger as well-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Alphys can tell the Bidoof will fight more often in the future, she's jsut glad she can finally get some much-needed rest-

-Indeed, may be for the best to investigate a bit more on what moves Bidoofs can learn and if they evolve-

-While Shirou and Miyu observe-
Taiga: "Are you ready~?"

-Not, it doesn't at all...-
Monika: "In the end, you were also a victim of my actions..."

(AGH!)

(OW!)

-though part of Alphys wants to keep Burrito safe from any kind of harm?-

-the one time Whiskers would have been able to No Sell because Dark Type :V-

-this hurts Fish greatly since he's not used to mental attacks-
-anguished breeeep!-

-if the training began, he hops at Taiga-

That may be so, but releasing me now....it won't do me any good.
-in a similar tone to Joker talking to Batman at the end of Killing Joke-
I'm too far gone. If you're looking for any remorse, you won't find any. Rather, I will keep on striking terror into victims when it's possible. It's in my DNA.
You and I have both changed and now we're on opposing wavelengths. So why would you think it'd be a good idea to be my Tamer?

-so they tell Gengar to keep staring and not looking away?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

(AGH!)

(OW!)

___

What Uni said.
___

___

___

---

---
What I said
---

-of course not lol-
---
Azura: "With Kanna's appetite starting to rub off on Illyasviel, I can see them eventually pull it off."
---

-anguished breeeep!-

-Gears the Autobot is hit by the explosion. I don't like Gears- :V
-Others are more succesful in evading the bombs and turn back to robot mode to shoot!-
Gorgon: Too distracted with the little tin cans~!
---
Koyanskaya: "Not so strong now hu- Ow! You!" -at Veyle-

Yuuno: Please don't take that as an insult, please don't take that as an insult!

Swoop: "He do have experience"
---
Draco: "Of course you'd also be spying on me... No grudge over that, but I do understand getting to know your enemy"
---
Blake: "Alright... What other parts to go to?"
---
Illya: -Blush- "H-HEY!"
---
Takeru: "Is that so...?" -walking a bit forward-

Rin: "I can only hope the same applies to the others..."
Sakura: "You're doing a great job" :)
Azura: "Seeing it is a different experience."
---
-she wants Pit~?-
---
Byleth: "Still, you're not stopping the hug..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "It's incredible." :)
Olivia: "W-Well... I won't know if I don't try"
---
-She wants him so much~-
---
Draco: "..." -is trying to do that now-
---
Martha: "...You think I'm incredible?"
(I'm still really sorry...I thought you were just with Chaldea because you and the other Casters have jobs there. I didn't know you lost your old home...)

-The Shaymin is growing up steadily and learning a bit more about humanoid culture and society, so they understand what Chaldea is a bit better-

___

Linebeck: "...Well, I'm more of a pirate than...whatever they call it, a thaspion or something? Bah, whatever. I appreciate the compliment..."
___

-And Aquamarine is quick to answer it-

Signal received. What's your status, Lugnut?

___

Pikachu: "(Yup, my sister and I's species are Electric-type Pokemon!)"

Pichu: "(I'm still learning, but we're all naturally able to control and defend the effects of electricity!)"
Lily: "Aw it's alright, we should focus on where we are right now" -pats the hedgehog Pokémon-
---
Marie: "Awwww, you're welcome whenever" :)
---
Lugnut: "Oh great Lady Aquamarine, there's been quite the tremendous discovery that's just been made!"
---
Kintoki: "Ooooh, like me! Hey, can you show it a bit now?"

-if the training began, he hops at Taiga-

I'm too far gone. If you're looking for any remorse, you won't find any. Rather, I will keep on striking terror into victims when it's possible. It's in my DNA.
You and I have both changed and now we're on opposing wavelengths. So why would you think it'd be a good idea to be my Tamer?
-What Goldie asked- KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

-AND SHE HAD HER WOODENED SWORD READY TO BLOCK-

Monika: "Because that way, at least I would be minimizing the number of victims... I know you have your own mentality, and... I already deprived of any freedom once before, so I can't force myself to do that again. But I can't stop still and do nothing either"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-AND SHE HAD HER WOODENED SWORD READY TO BLOCK-

Monika: "Because that way, at least I would be minimizing the number of victims... I know you have your own mentality, and... I already deprived of any freedom once before, so I can't force myself to do that again. But I can't stop still and do nothing either"
-does this stop the psychic waves?-

-puts hand behind head in bashfulness-

-attacks the kendo sword with the tail, making impact like it was just as blunt-

And yet....destroying me for good would also do that if not more. You know that's the more logical route.
-he's not trying to mess with her head at this point; he's genuinely trying to understand what her line of thinking is-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Aw it's alright, we should focus on where we are right now" -pats the hedgehog Pokémon-
---
Marie: "Awwww, you're welcome whenever" :)
---
Lugnut: "Oh great Lady Aquamarine, there's been quite the tremendous discovery that's just been made!"
---
Kintoki: "Ooooh, like me! Hey, can you show it a bit now?"
-That cheers the Gratitude Pokemon up a bit-

(And that's Mewni, right?)

___

Linebeck: "...Huh, you're surprisingly polite. Not to say the other people I've talked to today were rude, but you're a lot more well-mannered and outwardly kind than virtually everyone else I've seen today." (Certainly the opposite of King Knight and Medb in that regard...)
___

Is it good news or bad news? State it immediately.
___

Pikachu: "(Gladly!)"

-The Pikachu charges up some electric energy, at first only visible in the red cheek marks on it's face, before dashing across the room using Volt Tackle-

Chrono: "I have job myself though"

-(...Part of me would rather she not battle at all. She deserves care and protection, not to just be thrown or allowed to rush right into dangerous battles!)

(...But at the same time...she also clearly wants the opportunity to battle and prove herself...She was practically mesmerized by all the stories of Chaldea I told her...)

Dipper: "..." -Sighs and facepalms-

Mabel: "He's barely even hearing us..."

-Monika still refuses to leave him behind in spite of all of this?-

---

---
What I said
---

-of course not lol-
---
---
-Others are more succesful in evading the bombs and turn back to robot mode to shoot!-
---

Yuuno: Please don't take that as an insult, please don't take that as an insult!

---
Draco: "Of course you'd also be spying on me... No grudge over that, but I do understand getting to know your enemy"
---
---
---

-anguished breeeep!-

-What's wrong with Gears?- :V

-However, Spamton NEO then tries to fly towards the attack Autobots, meaning he's no longer looking at the Medusas-

-Not only that, but his mech moves enough as he does that it might be enough to outright crack apart the stone it was being encased in-

___

-The others, however, weren't able to withstand the psychic attack as well and remained in pain-

-Susie took it as a compliment, which is what Ralsei actually meant by it- :V

XJ-6: "Any last words, buster?" :glare:

Should we go help him? ...Actually, he probably doesn't need it!
___

I don't think Shez considers you an enemy...
___

-There are other exotic animals and insects, most of which share some similarities with but otherwise look vastly different from Earth's animals-

-Many of them outright look like creatures from fantasy books, and in some sci-fi ones instead-
___

TLink: "It has been?"

Tetra: "...It can't seriously be as bad as hers. " -Then turns to Kanna- "No offense."
___

Specimen 14: "...So that's it's other gimmick. Tsk. This cursed doll's making hte room loop somehow so it has a better chance of catching us..."

Steven: "Ohhhhh no, that trope is never good! How do we get out of here if this room just keeps magically looping?!"

Does anyone know how they're doing? After we investigate some of this old lab's rooms, we might need to regroup...

-The nervous Jigglypuff raises her concerns with her fellow Pokemon, at least-

(Umm, Gengar? Are you sure messing with that clown is a good idea...?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(That was an awesome race, you guys!) :b:
___

-Dipper and Mable both had surprised expressions at that, then turned to each with expressions of both sympathy and concern-

-It's clear to all of the Emblems present that the twins immediately realized how complicated Alear's situation must be-
___

Viridi, I used to hate humanity's guts. Hell, probably more than you ever have. It took a young human showing me nothing but kindness and empathy despite repeatedly trying to take their life thinking it'd only benefit monsterkind for the best, then outright refusing to fight me even remotely lethally even when I challenged them to a rematch and offered them the first strike to realize how wrong I was.

Yet, despite not growing up isolated from humans like me and most other monsters were, and despite having tons of damn evidence to the contrary right in front of your face, you still harbor an irrational hatred of them.

Frankly, I don't want Lilith to kick ya out. You're still part of Chaldea, and I don't think you've got anywhere else to reliably go. I'm only here out of total curiosity because she heard about you and wanted to give you a piece of her own mind.

-Notably implying that she herself didn't out Viridi's hatred of humans, but also notably not namedropping who did, no doubt to avoid having to make whoever they were put up with Viridi's anger as well-
Jaune: "It sure was... even if I ended last."
---
Alear: "And yet... I still want to know how I lived. Curiosity can be quite the double-edged blade..."
---
-that last part makes it sound like Viridi herself isn't being very open about how much she hates humans, she'd probably just assume it's public enough knowledge that anyone could reliably "rat it out"-

Viridi: "I have seen the damage they've done. And they can do it out of selfish greed too. You've met a single human who changed your mind. What happened with the other six? How could you ignore the entire civilization that first imprisoned you?

Your views may not be as ironclad as you thought if all it took to break them was a single child."

-while Viridi's hatred of humans is irrational, the last part is still a very good point?-

Olivia: "W-Well... I won't know if I don't try"
---
-She wants him so much~-
---
Draco: "..." -is trying to do that now-
---
Martha: "...You think I'm incredible?"
Azura: "I suppose that's true. Maybe I could show you something?"
---
-awwwwwwwwwwwwww... poor she :V-
---
Byleth: "And now you're doing so because I acknowledged it. You enjoyed it, didn't you? I promise I won't tell anyone if you did."
---
Emblem Tiki: -nods- "Mmhmm." :)

-anguished breeeep!-
---

---
---
---
---

-However, Spamton NEO then tries to fly towards the attack Autobots, meaning he's no longer looking at the Medusas-

-Not only that, but his mech moves enough as he does that it might be enough to outright crack apart the stone it was being encased in-

___

-The others, however, weren't able to withstand the psychic attack as well and remained in pain-

___

___

-There are other exotic animals and insects, most of which share some similarities with but otherwise look vastly different from Earth's animals-

-Many of them outright look like creatures from fantasy books, and in some sci-fi ones instead-
___

Tetra: "...It can't seriously be as bad as hers. " -Then turns to Kanna- "No offense."
___

Specimen 14: "...So that's it's other gimmick. Tsk. This cursed doll's making hte room loop somehow so it has a better chance of catching us..."

Steven: "Ohhhhh no, that trope is never good! How do we get out of here if this room just keeps magically looping?!"

Does anyone know how they're doing? After we investigate some of this old lab's rooms, we might need to regroup...

Queen Medusa: Well, seems he's ignoring us. Let's take advantage of it.
---
Veyle: "Your mental attacks can't hurt you more than my own past did!" -switches her staff to a tome-

1710499362858.png

(I imagine it would temporarily shut down the stat boosts Koyan gets from the Grid, which would be a great opening for whatever kills her :V)
(...and also make Fish's dumbbells hurt way more :V)

-Hedlok cannot speak known languages without a host so its final words are just growls and a laugh-
---
Shez: "If I did, Draco would already be gone." :p
---
-Blake seemed interested in all of them-
---
Kanna: "None taken. I know my appetite." -looking around to see how much she ate so far- ....It's a good thing Suzuka has a fortune, I suppose... :lol:
---
Ruby: "Maybe if we move fast enough?"

Nora: "We could also just break the doll."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-attacks the kendo sword with the tail, making impact like it was just as blunt-

And yet....destroying me for good would also do that if not more. You know that's the more logical route.
-he's not trying to mess with her head at this point; he's genuinely trying to understand what her line of thinking is-
-(...Part of me would rather she not battle at all. She deserves care and protection, not to just be thrown or allowed to rush right into dangerous battles!)

(...But at the same time...she also clearly wants the opportunity to battle and prove herself...She was practically mesmerized by all the stories of Chaldea I told her...)

Dipper: "..." -Sighs and facepalms-

Mabel: "He's barely even hearing us..."

-Indeed... No doubt she'll have to learn eventually, moreso to keep herself safe-
-He's really out of touch with others his age...-

Taiga: "Oh woah, you have great force! Not a bad trait!"

Monika: "Is that what you want me to do then?"
Azura: "I suppose that's true. Maybe I could show you something?"
---
-awwwwwwwwwwwwww... poor she :V-
---
Byleth: "And now you're doing so because I acknowledged it. You enjoyed it, didn't you? I promise I won't tell anyone if you did."
---
Emblem Tiki: -nods- "Mmhmm." :)
Olivia: "That would be nice! Thanks!"
---
-Yeah LOL- :V -So on to get caaaaaaake-
---
Draco: "......No" -lying-
---
Martha: I didn't think this would impress her...
-That cheers the Gratitude Pokemon up a bit-

(And that's Mewni, right?)

___

Linebeck: "...Huh, you're surprisingly polite. Not to say the other people I've talked to today were rude, but you're a lot more well-mannered and outwardly kind than virtually everyone else I've seen today." (Certainly the opposite of King Knight and Medb in that regard...)
___

Is it good news or bad news? State it immediately.
___

Pikachu: "(Gladly!)"

-The Pikachu charges up some electric energy, at first only visible in the red cheek marks on it's face, before dashing across the room using Volt Tackle-
Lily: -Nodded- "It's time you see the insides of it" :)
---
Marie: "Awwww, it's just how I try to be with everyone" :)
---
Lugnut: "It could be glorious news to reinforce our army!"
---
-Kintoki clapped with the enthusiasm a child would have-
Kintoki: "That was so awesome!"
-does this stop the psychic waves?-

-puts hand behind head in bashfulness-

___

___

___

___

___

---
Veyle: "Your mental attacks can't hurt you more than my own past did!" -switches her staff to a tome-

View attachment 386503
(I imagine it would temporarily shut down the stat boosts Koyan gets from the Grid, which would be a great opening for whatever kills her :V)

-Hedlok cannot speak known languages without a host so its final words are just growls and a laugh-
---
---
---
Kanna: "None taken. I know my appetite." -looking around to see how much she ate so far- ....It's a good thing Suzuka has a fortune, I suppose... :lol:
---

-I don't like Gears- :V
Gorgon: Let's now! -doing the same as her Master while some Autobots briefly turned back to robot mode to shoot at him-
---
-Not yet-
-True, but I don't want her to be defeated easily either, so she launches a whole lot of curses and beams at Veyle before she can use it- :V

-That's good then!-

Grimlock: "Me Grimlock see other Dinobots..."
---
Draco: She will in the future, when I finally get around her abilities"
---
-So would Atalanta, and likelye Kamui if she was nearby-
---
Arisa: "Man, you're lucky she has plenty of that around"
Illya: 😅
---
Takeru: "Maybe athere's a device? Or is there a way to... Well, change their attitude?"

Arthur: "Let me try" Hey Ruby, how are things there?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Nodded- "It's time you see the insides of it" :)
---
Marie: "Awwww, it's just how I try to be with everyone" :)
---
Lugnut: "It could be glorious news to reinforce our army!"
---
-Kintoki clapped with the enthusiasm a child would have-
Kintoki: "That was so awesome!"
-And as such, they walk up to Castle Butterfly-

-The guards instantly let them in upon recognizing them since they're all members of the Casters-
___

Linebeck: "Yet you're still a member of an organization that regularly fights flatout evil beings?"
___

Ooh, do tell!
___

Pikachu: "(And that's only just one electricmove!)"

Pichu: "(I'm still learning a bucnh, myself!)" -Does an electricity-boosted Quick Attack like in SSB-

Jaune: "It sure was... even if I ended last."
---
Alear: "And yet... I still want to know how I lived. Curiosity can be quite the double-edged blade..."
---
-that last part makes it sound like Viridi herself isn't being very open about how much she hates humans, she'd probably just assume it's public enough knowledge that anyone could reliably "rat it out"-

Viridi: "I have seen the damage they've done. And they can do it out of selfish greed too. You've met a single human who changed your mind. What happened with the other six? How could you ignore the entire civilization that first imprisoned you?

Your views may not be as ironclad as you thought if all it took to break them was a single child."

-while Viridi's hatred of humans is irrational, the last part is still a very good point?-
(You still tried your best, Jaune.) -Reassuringly pat the Huntsman's shoulder with her paw-
___

Dipper: "...I know what you mean. Back in that town we were staying at for one summer, there were all sorts of strange things going on and tons of mysteries that I wanted to solve. It all worked out for the best, but several of them came with high risks..."

Mabel: "I wasn't as big on solving the town's mysteries as Dipper, but even I got pretty careless myself a few times..."
___

-It actually is an entirely valid point...But that just leads to Undyne remembering that Frisk's mercy and empathy alone weren't the only things that fully convinced her that humanity as a whole could be good-

You're right...That wasn't all it took to change my views. It took until the barrier was dispelled and we finally reached the surface for me to judge humans properly. And as it turns out...they're pretty normal for a sentient species. Sure, there's still a ton of terrible people out there, but they're not any more good or evil than monsters are.

And yeah, humansi mprisoned us, but here's the thing. Pretty much every human responsible for the war and sealing us underground died centuries ago, hell, way before I was ever born, and most of them eventually forgot that monsters ever even truly existed by then. How's it fair to blame their youngest of descendants or hell, countless completely unrelated people for stuff either their descendants or random people from centuries ago did?

---

View attachment 386503

---
---
---
---

Gorgon: Let's now! -doing the same as her Master while some Autobots briefly turned back to robot mode to shoot at him-
---
-Not yet-
-True, but I don't want her to be defeated easily either, so she launches a whole lot of curses and beams at Veyle before she can use it- :V

-That's good then!-

---
---
---
---
Takeru: "Maybe athere's a device? Or is there a way to... Well, change their attitude?"

-I don't know much about Gears, so is he a Scrappy?- :V

-Spamton NEO shoots various eye lasers, large spherical energy blasts from his arm cannon, and tons of bullets from mini-Spamton heads at the Autobots, but his flying movements might be causing cracks in the stone encasing him from the Medusas' glares-

// I don't know for sure if it'd damage the stone since I don't know how their attacks work :V
___

-Yeah, the fight really shouldn't be over very easy with how she's literally a Beast, and a powerful and calculating one at that-

-The Pokemon are still in too much pain from the psychic attack to make any moves...-

-Ralsei also casts Heal Prayer on Tasque Manager-

XJ-6: "Ugh, as if these things weren't creepy enough already..." -Tries to take the Hedlok out with a sword stab-

Don't let them have all the fun! Go kick some evil mindless copy butt!
___

You wouldn't be this blunt about your plans if hat were true.
___

-Some of the animals including warnicorns, which are towering unicorns far larger than any horses on Earth, giant invisible goats, made semi-transparent by magic effects here, some other types of deers with glowing, elegant antlers, and some beetles the size of of bulls, still fully capable of flight-

-That being said, would Kamui also have a similar talk with Jeanne about why Ata isn't on good terms with her and ask if she's doing alright after the two groups bumped into each other?-
___

Tetra: "I can't imagine this kid can eat that much when you're also part-dragon..."

TLink: "Then again, Servants can eat as much food as they want due to being made of magic..."
___

Steven: "...I could try talking to it again, but if it doesn't work...do we have to defeat the doll? A-At least we might be freeing whoever's Soul is trapped in there so they can rest..."

Specimen 14: "I say we try some of hte doors or keep walking straight ahead. The hallway's layout is still similar to how it was before the doll got here, so we might still be able to reach the exit..."

-The others wait to hear Ruby and Gengar respond-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

View attachment 386503

-Indeed... No doubt she'll have to learn eventually, moreso to keep herself safe-

Taiga: "Oh woah, you have great force! Not a bad trait!"

-Not yet-
-to be fair, Baiken doesn't like Gears either- :V

-Burrito might not quite realize just the kind of danger she'd have to face....-

-as physically imposing as Fishbunjin is in combat, he has never had to face anyone who could attack inside his head....-

-Frimon is a rare In-Training that can topple a Rookie in one clean hit, after all!-

Ideally, no. But you and I are going to not see eye-to-eye on things and in spite of what I am now, I can't bring myself to physically harm any of you.

-.....and Monika can't do the same either....?-

(Eh? He's just having some fun~)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And as such, they walk up to Castle Butterfly-

-The guards instantly let them in upon recognizing them since they're all members of the Casters-
___

Linebeck: "Yet you're still a member of an organization that regularly fights flatout evil beings?"
___

Ooh, do tell!
___

Pikachu: "(And that's only just one electricmove!)"

Pichu: "(I'm still learning a bucnh, myself!)" -Does an electricity-boosted Quick Attack like in SSB-
-So soon to Moon's throne!-
---
Marie: "Oh, we have to do it all the time!"
---
Lugnut: "While scouting, this has been found!" -shows a deserted ship-
Shockwave: "Is that the Death's Head?"
Lugnut: "Affirmative! The ship of that scoundrel bounty hunter!" -referring to Lockdown, who he didn't like-
---
Kintoki: "Incredible! I can say you're both golden already!"
-to be fair, Baiken doesn't like Gears either- :V

-Burrito might not quite realize just the kind of danger she'd have to face....-

-Frimon is a rare In-Training that can topple a Rookie in one clean hit, after all!-

Ideally, no. But you and I are going to not see eye-to-eye on things and in spite of what I am now, I can't bring myself to physically harm any of you.

KEK
-Though she might in soon...-

-She however, is ready to also make a strike!-

Monika: "I suppose that makes two of us..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So soon to Moon's throne!-
---
Marie: "Oh, we have to do it all the time!"
---
Lugnut: "While scouting, this has been found!" -shows a deserted ship-
Shockwave: "Is that the Death's Head?"
Lugnut: "Affirmative! The ship of that scoundrel bounty hunter!" -referring to Lockdown, who he didn't like-
---
Kintoki: "Incredible! I can say you're both golden already!"
-Who along with River quickly sees them-

Moon: "Ah, I was told you four would be here shortly. It's good to see you all again." :)
___

Linebeck: "I imagine that kindness doesn't extend to the more ruthless or mindless foes you lot have faced?"
___

A bounty hunter's ship? It looks like it's been abandoned and drifting through outer space for at least one Earth cycle...
___

Pikachu: "(Well, our species fur is yellow...)" 🤔

-He's really out of touch with others his age...-

(If she still wants to battle, we'll have to start with some safer training, and less dangerous battles...)

Mabel: "How long have you had this time space defense job for, anyway?"

-Seems they're still more alike than the MC realizes...Just not in the manner that he expected-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Olivia: "That would be nice! Thanks!"
---
-Yeah LOL- :V -So on to get caaaaaaake-
---
Draco: "......No" -lying-
---
Martha: I didn't think this would impress her...
-she shows a smartphone-
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Byleth: "I can tell you're lying... but I promise to never speak of this to anyone. This can be out little secret." :) -will keep her word-
---
-or that she'd be good at it-

(You still tried your best, Jaune.) -Reassuringly pat the Huntsman's shoulder with her paw-
___

Dipper: "...I know what you mean. Back in that town we were staying at for one summer, there were all sorts of strange things going on and tons of mysteries that I wanted to solve. It all worked out for the best, but several of them came with high risks..."

Mabel: "I wasn't as big on solving the town's mysteries as Dipper, but even I got pretty careless myself a few times..."
___

-It actually is an entirely valid point...But that just leads to Undyne remembering that Frisk's mercy and empathy alone weren't the only things that fully convinced her that humanity as a whole could be good-

You're right...That wasn't all it took to change my views. It took until the barrier was dispelled and we finally reached the surface for me to judge humans properly. And as it turns out...they're pretty normal for a sentient species. Sure, there's still a ton of terrible people out there, but they're not any more good or evil than monsters are.

And yeah, humansi mprisoned us, but here's the thing. Pretty much every human responsible for the war and sealing us underground died centuries ago, hell, way before I was ever born, and most of them eventually forgot that monsters ever even truly existed by then. How's it fair to blame their youngest of descendants or hell, countless completely unrelated people for stuff either their descendants or random people from centuries ago did?
Jaune: "You're trying to be reassuring, Winter?"
---
Alear: "Well, I suppose children thrown in a grand adventure would lead to some moments like that."
---
Viridi: "You can't judge an entire civilization based only on the humans you saw. You cannot perceive them or their actions in the same scope I do. I value the health of the world above all else, and they keep RUINING it!"

---
-Not yet-

-That's good then!-

---
---
---
---

-Spamton NEO shoots various eye lasers, large spherical energy blasts from his arm cannon, and tons of bullets from mini-Spamton heads at the Autobots, but his flying movements might be causing cracks in the stone encasing him from the Medusas' glares-

// I don't know for sure if it'd damage the stone since I don't know how their attacks work :V
___

-Yeah, the fight really shouldn't be over very easy with how she's literally a Beast, and a powerful and calculating one at that-

-The Pokemon are still in too much pain from the psychic attack to make any moves...-

XJ-6: "Ugh, as if these things weren't creepy enough already..." -Tries to take the Hedlok out with a sword stab-

___

___

-Some of the animals including warnicorns, which are towering unicorns far larger than any horses on Earth, giant invisible goats, made semi-transparent by magic effects here, some other types of deers with glowing, elegant antlers, and some beetles the size of of bulls, still fully capable of flight-

-That being said, would Kamui also have a similar talk with Jeanne about why Ata isn't on good terms with her and ask if she's doing alright after the two groups bumped into each other?-
___

Tetra: "I can't imagine this kid can eat that much when you're also part-dragon..."

TLink: "Then again, Servants can eat as much food as they want due to being made of magic..."
___

Steven: "...I could try talking to it again, but if it doesn't work...do we have to defeat the doll? A-At least we might be freeing whoever's Soul is trapped in there so they can rest..."

Specimen 14: "I say we try some of hte doors or keep walking straight ahead. The hallway's layout is still similar to how it was before the doll got here, so we might still be able to reach the exit..."

// I say why not :V

-Medusa shot beams-
---
-forcing Veyle to act more on the defensive-

Veyle: She's got some strong stuff. Even with my own resilience against magic, I can't afford too many hits...

-THE SWORD PIERCES THROUGH, SHUTTING HEDLOK DOWN-
---
Shez: "If you can find any, you're free to tell me." :p
---
Kamui: "So... what's this bad blood between you and Atalanta?"
---
Azura: "You haven't seen Chaldea much..."
---
Nora: "If we can't, Nora smash?"

Ruby: CREEPY HALLWAYS AND A CREEPIER DOLL!

-as physically imposing as Fishbunjin is in combat, he has never had to face anyone who could attack inside his head....-
1710539199022.png

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "You're trying to be reassuring, Winter?"
---
Alear: "Well, I suppose children thrown in a grand adventure would lead to some moments like that."
---
Viridi: "You can't judge an entire civilization based only on the humans you saw. You cannot perceive them or their actions in the same scope I do. I value the health of the world above all else, and they keep RUINING it!"
-Nods with a cheerful smile-

___

Dipper: "More than all you guys probably would've guessed.."

Mabel: "We both fell for some of Bill's tricks at one point..."
___

You can't also judge individual people you don't even remotely know based off the masses. A few villains or assholes don't reflect every last person out there or make an entire species irredeemable.

You'd think as a deity who can supposedly perceive all of nature, which logically includes species like humans and monsters, you'd be wise enough to recognize that, but nope. You're still using outdated, short-sighted BS to justify literal genocide. -Glared again-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Though she might in soon...-

-She however, is ready to also make a strike!-

Monika: "I suppose that makes two of us..."

(If she still wants to battle, we'll have to start with some safer training, and less dangerous battles...)

-Seems they're still more alike than the MC realizes...Just not in the manner that he expected-

Veyle: She's got some strong stuff. Even with my own resilience against magic, I can't afford too many hits...

-hope she doesn't regret :V-

-still just an In-Training, so bonked away with ease-

-Sayo-Bunjin- :V

So you think you're prepared just to take me on as your partner regardless?

-she can easily win him over just by referring to him as the very first name he was ever given.....-
-hint hint-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Nods with a cheerful smile-

___

Dipper: "More than all you guys probably would've guessed.."

Mabel: "We both fell for some of Bill's tricks at one point..."
___

You can't also judge individual people you don't even remotely know based off the masses. A few villains or assholes don't reflect every last person out there or make an entire species irredeemable.

You'd think as a deity who can supposedly perceive all of nature, which logically includes species like humans and monsters, you'd be wise enough to recognize that, but nope. You're still using outdated, short-sighted BS to justify literal genocide. -Glared again-
Jaune: "That's nice of you." :)
---
Alear: "And how bad did things got from that."
---
Viridi: "HOW DARE YOU?!" 😡

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arthur's dialogue in the Haloween stuff was unreplied, Uni.

Jaune: "That's nice of you." :)
---
Alear: "And how bad did things got from that."
---
Viridi: "HOW DARE YOU?!" 😡
(I'm always happy to cheer my friends up!) :grin:
___

Mabel: "Apocalyptic levels of bad..."
___

Am I wrong? You've met more than a few humans here who should be living proof that your views on humanity are wrong, but nothing's got ya convinced. What's the deal?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I'm always happy to cheer my friends up!) :grin:
___

Mabel: "Apocalyptic levels of bad..."
___

Am I wrong? You've met more than a few humans here who should be living proof that your views on humanity are wrong, but nothing's got ya convinced. What's the deal?
-AWWWWWWWW-
---
Alear: "Sounds familiar..."
---
Viridi: "A handful of humans won't change the damage done to the world!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

// I say why not :V

-Medusa shot beams-
---

-THE SWORD PIERCES THROUGH, SHUTTING HEDLOK DOWN-
---
Shez: "If you can find any, you're free to tell me." :p
---
Kamui: "So... what's this bad blood between you and Atalanta?"
---
Azura: "You haven't seen Chaldea much..."
---
Nora: "If we can't, Nora smash?"

Ruby: CREEPY HALLWAYS AND A CREEPIER DOLL!
-Sayo-Bunjin- :V
-I just don't like Gears- :V
-SO DID GORGON AS SOME AUTOBOTS ARE HIT AND OTHERS ARE NOT, this also allowed Superion to then return to the battlefield!-
---
-Just for show, she used the abilities of Fire-Type Pokémon to raise pillars of fire below and around her after snapping her fingers-

-Which doesn't surprise Yuuno much given what he has seen during the last months-

Swoop: "They just brute a lot..."
---
Jeanne: "Memories are fuzzy, but it's related to a Holy Grail War that happened in another world"
---
Draco: "Tsk, of course, none of you get it..."
---
Arisa: "Wait, theyt can eat as much as they want?"
Ana: "All we eat becomes mana once it gets into our stomachs"
-Suzuka and Arisa awed-
---
-Nora Smash?-
-Who along with River quickly sees them-

Moon: "Ah, I was told you four would be here shortly. It's good to see you all again." :)
___

Linebeck: "I imagine that kindness doesn't extend to the more ruthless or mindless foes you lot have faced?"
___

A bounty hunter's ship? It looks like it's been abandoned and drifting through outer space for at least one Earth cycle...
___

Pikachu: "(Well, our species fur is yellow...)" 🤔
Medea: "And we'rd glad to see you too" :) -bows-
---
Marie: "Oh no, I do trample over them at times"
---
Shockwave: "Meaning somehow, he was defeated..."
---
Kintoki: "Well, I didn't mean it that literally, but that too!"
-she shows a smartphone-
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Byleth: "I can tell you're lying... but I promise to never speak of this to anyone. This can be out little secret." :) -will keep her word-
---
-or that she'd be good at it-
Olivia: "...Oh, that is one of those... Um..."
Inigo: "I believe she called them 'tellfuns'"
---
-HECKING INDEED EATING CAKE NOW-
---
Draco: "..." This woman... How does she radiate so much charisma?!
---
-Yeah, helps Tiki's been guiding her well... Oh hey, final boss time!-

Mabel: "How long have you had this time space defense job for, anyway?"

-hope she doesn't regret :V-

-still just an In-Training, so bonked away with ease-

So you think you're prepared just to take me on as your partner regardless?
-she can easily win him over just by referring to him as the very first name he was ever given.....-
-hint hint-
-Yeah, like the training rooms, right?-
Chrono: "Since I was little"

-It impresses him that she's stronger than she looks though?-

Monika: "On the very least, I owe you that... Ive"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Olivia: "...Oh, that is one of those... Um..."
Inigo: "I believe she called them 'tellfuns'"
---
-HECKING INDEED EATING CAKE NOW-
---
Draco: "..." This woman... How does she radiate so much charisma?!
---
-Yeah, helps Tiki's been guiding her well... Oh hey, final boss time!-
Azura: "Telephone, yes."
---
Pit: :awesome:
---
Byleth: -lets her be lost in thoughts for now-
---
-HECK YEAH-

Emblem Tiki: "Is this the last one?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Just for show, she used the abilities of Fire-Type Pokémon to raise pillars of fire below and around her after snapping her fingers-

-Yeah, like the training rooms, right?-

-It impresses him that she's stronger than she looks though?-

Monika: "On the very least, I owe you that... Ive"

-still too distracted by the brainwaves to do anything-

-now I'm picturing the X-Men Danger Room but with a Bidoof-

-not really; he's too young to know what people are and are not capable of-

-he turns back in absolute shock-
.....what did you just call me....?

Top Bottom