• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-ARMS stuff unreplied-

Byleth: "It did..."
---
Eirika: "Yeah... this is often a result of a big war..." :lol:
---
Lilith: "Perhaps your experiences with this group have helped?"
It has since been fixed.

Kirby: "That was just one of thousands..."
___

Dipper: "But Toffee and the fritz are the main reason the Alliance is aa strong as it is now..."
___

Star: "...You know what? I think they really have..." .

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It has since been fixed.

Kirby: "That was just one of thousands..."
___

Dipper: "But Toffee and the fritz are the main reason the Alliance is aa strong as it is now..."
___

Star: "...You know what? I think they really have..." .
Byleth: "Thousands...? Just what kind of things do you face?"
---
Eirika: "Were they former allies?"
---
Lilith: "I'm sure when the time comes, you'll do great." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Thousands...? Just what kind of things do you face?"
---
Eirika: "Were they former allies?"
---
Lilith: "I'm sure when the time comes, you'll do great." :)
Meta Knight: "Even we've never quite been sure. Besides referring to themselves as "Dark Matter" all we know about them is that they hail from a far away dimension and are extremely dangerous..."
___

Mabel: "Even after he hired them to help go after STar and Chaldea, they kidnapped some of the Servants and took some of Chaldea's summoning magic stuff to start summoning Servants, themselves...

Dipper: "And they continued working together up right until Toffee himself kicked the bucket."
___

Star: "I've never been too sure about how well I'd do as a queen...Or, heck, if I even wanted to be queen until recently...So, hearing that helps a lot. Thanks, Lilith." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-He still does seem to care about Star as a pupil and his fellow Casters,. but he's usually too grumpy and reserved to say it- :V
___

Linebeck: "Hopefully people saner in the head than the so-called "King Knight"."

(But King Knight's totally friendly!)
___

-Plus, now co-leading the Decepticons or not, Aquamarine is still a Gem and a soldier for Homeworld, so she's still keeping and utilizing whatever Gem technology she owns that hasn't been destroyed-
___

-Some of them might not have survived it...But miraculously, all of the many who did were successfully saved by the XJs and the science team just in time before Phaaze's destruction-
-Little bit... Maybe... Kinda... Somewhat... Mayhaps-
---
Cú: "Less egomcentric at least" -to Rockruff- "Oh yeah, he's great with dogs at least"
---
-Indeed, her loyalty to her Diamond remains intact-
---
Fate: I hope the people around manage to help them adapt to them, or bring them to adequate habitats.
-and she's MOTIVATED-
---
-are the peoples okay?-
---
Byleth: "Me? Beautiful?"
---
-mini tiki in awe...-
-Her thoughts from that?-
---
-Fighting the undead and spectral army they be!-
---
Nero: "I have a good eye for that~"
---
-Such colorful images, how can people perform such incredible way of playing games?!-
And a few others even already had names when they showed up here...

🎵- Come on grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands!- 🎵
[So I name....myself...?]
-thinking-

-come to think of it, this may be the first time he's seen an In-Training-

-Jalter still occasionally hears screams pleading for her help, but she doesn't know what she can do-

-but they don't even know where to begin-

With Jake the Dog and Finn the Dog and Marceline the Dog and Princess the Dog and Ice King the Dog and Gunter the Dog and-
Mash: "Well, I don't want to add any presure...."

-True, he's only seen Rookie upwards...-
Shirou: "He looks a little... baby-ish?"
Taiga: "Well, he was born a little ago"

-Indeed, ever since she's returned, there's been too many things going on for her to ask about him to others too...-

Sayori: "Alright! ...Now where do we go?"
Monika: "Hmmm..."
-Spamton NEO responded to that by firing a + Bomb directly in Superion's face, not having time to make a quip or fire back at Queen Medusa with one of his wings at risk of being damaged-
___

(...You gotta be kidding me!)

(Did that combination of attacks do any damage at all?!)

Okay, note to self: Razorangs don't work here...
___

Except it was replied?
___

-The rabbits wiggle their ears in joy upon being pet, obviously finding it comforting-
___

Tetra: "When was the last time any of you were there? When that evil doppleganger of Ingrid was around?"
___

Steven: "...You're probably right. I just hope we can figure out what this pinwheel's importance is...It's gotta be here and and hidden scattered throughout this old lab for a reason."

-The life-size doll remains motionless as they leave, and they'd find nothing else throughout the maze besides more empty cages and strange sculptures that looked like they were used for rituals of some kind-

(So what do we do?)

(Our best bet is to keep checking pathways that we haven't yet. The door this key goes with has to be around here somewhere.)

-The doll waves her arm once, clearly still saddened, but alright otherwise-
Queen Medusa: "Why do you even have wings when you have all those strings?" :p -tries to go for one-
---
Byleth/Sothis: "How is this possible...?"

Alear: -strikes from a distance with one of her swords- "Surely something will work."

Dr. Coyle: -laughed maniacally- "Why don't you just GIVE UP?!"
---
It's not in the same order but nothing is unreplied
---
Blake: "How sweet." :)
---
Kanna: "I think so, yeah... We didn't have time to enjoy it either."
---
Nora: "Can't we just blow the whole mansion up?"
-though she held back her power to avoid killing him, it was still enough to put him in the Yamcha death pose-
-The bomb manages to hit Superion as intended, making him back down for a moment-
---
-That surely upsetted Viridi!-

-Koyanskaya downright grabbed Byleth/Sothis, and was crushing her within her hand while smirking, which surprising both, DID HURT A LOT, and their defenses and resistances couldn't stop any of it-

Koyanskaya: "Foolish goddess" -gripped tighter- "I am a Beast who is immune to all that humanity would throw at me, the animalistic Beast IV/S" -crushing tighter!- "And your vessel was born human, didn't she?"

-However, Alear's attack once landing, did manage to make a small wound, making the Beast turn right towards her-
-After all, Alear only looks human, she has never been one-
---
my b

-Indeed, so right to a wall she crashed to!-
---
Atalanta: "Awwww~" :)
-Artemis took a pic!-
---
Jeanne Lily: "And we didn't see many places..."
---
Takeru: "I... Don't think it would be that easy..."

Mordred: "Sounds more than fine to me!"
Atalanta: "...Don't worry, we'll try to solve this..."
GoldenYuiitusin GoldenYuiitusin -Gengar could appear now to comfort Sakura-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Little bit... Maybe... Kinda... Somewhat... Mayhaps-
---
Cú: "Less egomcentric at least" -to Rockruff- "Oh yeah, he's great with dogs at least"
---
-Indeed, her loyalty to her Diamond remains intact-
---
Fate: I hope the people around manage to help them adapt to them, or bring them to adequate habitats.
-Just ever so slightly- :V
___

Linebeck: "Eh, I suppose the fellow simply has more of an ego. Who else would insist that their fake painted armor is real gold, anyhow? Him being good with dogs is news to me, though. Does he even have his own dog?"
___

-And it's Her Diamond who she's planning on reporting back to first to both explain why she's fallen behind schedule on her mission and hasn't reported back in so long, along with Yellow Diamond in order to make her case for why Homeworld should align with the Decepticons, as well as to report Topaz's treason-
___

-Chaldea seems to be working on that, with there being a large number of Pokemon who want to return to the wild but an equally large number who want to stay and make friends with both fellow Pokemon and humans-

[So I name....myself...?]
-thinking-

-though she held back her power to avoid killing him, it was still enough to put him in the Yamcha death pose-

If you'd like to, then absolutely. It's your call either way. :)

The Dog will never end...

Queen Medusa: "Why do you even have wings when you have all those strings?" :p -tries to go for one-
---

Alear: -strikes from a distance with one of her swords- "Surely something will work."

Dr. Coyle: -laughed maniacally- "Why don't you just GIVE UP?!"
---
It's not in the same order but nothing is unreplied
---
Blake: "How sweet." :)
---
Kanna: "I think so, yeah... We didn't have time to enjoy it either."
---
Nora: "Can't we just blow the whole mansion up?"
-The bomb manages to hit Superion as intended, making him back down for a moment-
---

-Koyanskaya downright grabbed Byleth/Sothis, and was crushing her within her hand while smirking, which surprising both, DID HURT A LOT, and their defenses and resistances couldn't stop any of it-

Koyanskaya: "Foolish goddess" -gripped tighter- "I am a Beast who is immune to all that humanity would throw at me, the animalistic Beast IV/S" -crushing tighter!- "And your vessel was born human, didn't she?"

-However, Alear's attack once landing, did manage to make a small wound, making the Beast turn right towards her-
---
my b

---
-Artemis took a pic!-
---
---

BECAUSE NOTHING, NOT EVER [[commercial airlines]] ARE [[free]]

-Spamton NEO then sends several crushers at both Queen Medus and Superion. Rather than actually crush anyone, they move forward at a fast speed and injure on contact like a wall, and can only be destroyed by hitting a single mini Spamton head located at the dead center of each crusher-
___

MS. SOTHIS!

I NEVER GIVE UP! Not while my friends and the whole world are at stake!

-Switched out both of her arms for a flamethrower and an ice cannon-

___

Mabel: "Suzuka can still totally recover from that!"
___

-The rabbits Atalanta is petting are clearly happy, while the rest are visible happily hopping around or eating food throughout the rest of their enclosure-
___

TLink: "And it was only because I suggested the Forsaken Fortress as a temporary base..."

Tetra: "I hope you made better use of it as a base than Ganondorf ever did, at least..."
___

Specimen 14: "Bad idea. We might be letting a bunch of corrupted and vengeful tormented spirits free if we don't shut this place down without an actual game plan. I'm not so convinced the solution is actually in this damn facility anymore, but whether it is or isn't, just blowing the whole place up isn't gonna keep Spooky from haunting again or stop the Specimens of hers and GL Labs' that are already out there..."

(I had no idea Sakura went through any of that...No wonder she and Rin didn't want to talk about her life back then...) :urg:

-The doll is unable to vocally respond or make different facial expressions, but seems hopeful-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-True, he's only seen Rookie upwards...-
Shirou: "He looks a little... baby-ish?"
Taiga: "Well, he was born a little ago"

-Indeed, ever since she's returned, there's been too many things going on for her to ask about him to others too...-

MS. SOTHIS!

(I had no idea Sakura went through any of that...No wonder she and Rin didn't want to talk about her life back then...) :urg:

-The doll is unable to vocally respond or make different facial expressions, but seems hopeful-
[.....what about Burrito?]

-so an actual baby....-

-trying to think of how a lead would come-
-aside from maybe "somewhere cold"-

Yes, you got the reference lol

Ngl, I was tempted to bring in Godzilla HERE but I don't want to make overkill with Koyanskaya.

-pops up from the shadow and pats Sakura's back....-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Even we've never quite been sure. Besides referring to themselves as "Dark Matter" all we know about them is that they hail from a far away dimension and are extremely dangerous..."
___

Mabel: "Even after he hired them to help go after STar and Chaldea, they kidnapped some of the Servants and took some of Chaldea's summoning magic stuff to start summoning Servants, themselves...

Dipper: "And they continued working together up right until Toffee himself kicked the bucket."
___

Star: "I've never been too sure about how well I'd do as a queen...Or, heck, if I even wanted to be queen until recently...So, hearing that helps a lot. Thanks, Lilith." :)
Byleth: "The unknown... nothing is scarier."
---
Eirika: "Sounds like they had their own plans..."
---
Lilith: "You're very welcome." :)

---
---
---
-Such colorful images, how can people perform such incredible way of playing games?!-
---

---
my b

---
-Artemis took a pic!-
---
---

-Spamton NEO then sends several crushers at both Queen Medus and Superion. Rather than actually crush anyone, they move forward at a fast speed and injure on contact like a wall, and can only be destroyed by hitting a single mini Spamton head located at the dead center of each crusher-
___

MS. SOTHIS!

___

___

-The rabbits Atalanta is petting are clearly happy, while the rest are visible happily hopping around or eating food throughout the rest of their enclosure-
___

TLink: "And it was only because I suggested the Forsaken Fortress as a temporary base..."

Tetra: "I hope you made better use of it as a base than Ganondorf ever did, at least..."
___

Specimen 14: "Bad idea. We might be letting a bunch of corrupted and vengeful tormented spirits free if we don't shut this place down without an actual game plan. I'm not so convinced the solution is actually in this damn facility anymore, but whether it is or isn't, just blowing the whole place up isn't gonna keep Spooky from haunting again or stop the Specimens of hers and GL Labs' that are already out there..."

Queen Medusa: -shooting beams with her eyes at those things-
---
Shez: "Yeah... we're pretty useless, Sothis."

Byleth/Sothis: "No worries. This is why we have Alear and Veyle."

Alear: "Time for us dragons to save the world."

Veyle: -nods- "Yeah, let's do our best~!" :b:

-Coyle switches one of her Lokjaws into an electric umbrella-
---
-Byleth walked towards Suzuka, slowly-
---
Blake: -wants to see the pic-
---
Kanna: "We probably did. But I'd like to visit more of that world."
---
Nora: "So no kaboom...?"

Ren: "No kaboom, Nora."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-so an actual baby....-

-trying to think of how a lead would come-
-aside from maybe "somewhere cold"-
Mash: "Oh, would you like that name?"

Shirou: "And he can talk already?"
Taiga: "Awesome, right?"

-True, hmmmm....-
-Just ever so slightly- :V
___

Linebeck: "Eh, I suppose the fellow simply has more of an ego. Who else would insist that their fake painted armor is real gold, anyhow? Him being good with dogs is news to me, though. Does he even have his own dog?"
___

-And it's Her Diamond who she's planning on reporting back to first to both explain why she's fallen behind schedule on her mission and hasn't reported back in so long, along with Yellow Diamond in order to make her case for why Homeworld should align with the Decepticons, as well as to report Topaz's treason-
___

-Chaldea seems to be working on that, with there being a large number of Pokemon who want to return to the wild but an equally large number who want to stay and make friends with both fellow Pokemon and humans-
-And then there's him and Kiara- :V
---
Cú: "I don't think he does, but he seems to really like all canines around here"
---
-True, but how soon would she do that?-
---
-Yeah, and being fair they seem to want to do their best for both groups, looking for adequate worlds where they can drop the latter and will survive-
---
---
---
Unreplied Uni

___

MS. SOTHIS!

___

___

___

___

---

---
---
---
---

Ngl, I was tempted to bring in Godzilla HERE but I don't want to make overkill with Koyanskaya.

-pops up from the shadow and pats Sakura's back....-
-And Superion would send missiles at the Spamton heads-
---
He'd definitely wreck her up LOL

-No reaction from Byleth and Sothis to the pain from getting bones crushed?-

Koyanskaya: "...Dragons, huh? I'll admit bringing that is a smart choice..."
---
-Who is recovering now and back to standing up!-
---
Atalanta: "Awwww, look at that" :)
Artemis: "Oh, here it is~!" -shows-
---
Jeanne Lily: "Well, it wasn't the worst place..."
Bunyan: "I'm sure we did~!"
---
-Bummed Nora-

-Atalanta hopes she can offer the doll said closure-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And then there's him and Kiara- :V
---
Cú: "I don't think he does, but he seems to really like all canines around here"
---
-True, but how soon would she do that?-
---
-Yeah, and being fair they seem to want to do their best for both groups, looking for adequate worlds where they can drop the latter and will survive-
-Who hate each other's guts due to their different ideas in storytelling and adaptations- :V
___

-In direct contrast to Daruk- :V

Linebeck: "Perhaps he owned one at some point...Either way, it seems to do little to humble his ego." -Hypocrite-
___

-As soon as they can capture enough humans to make up for falling behind schedule...Which she absolutely plans on targeting members of Chaldea for as it also means taking out one of their biggest threats, completing her mission and forming an intergalactic alliance between all in one fell swoop-
___

-And some of them need vastly different environments from one and other to survive without human care, or at least a consistent food source-

Byleth: "The unknown... nothing is scarier."
---
Eirika: "Sounds like they had their own plans..."
---
Lilith: "You're very welcome." :)
-Like the haunted house she saw last year...-

Kirby: "They attacked Dreamland and tons of other civilizations throughout the galaxy several times, always trying to conquer them or destroy them..."
___

Dipper: "As far as we can tell, most of them want to conquer other worlds, but we think Koyanskaya herself wants to wipe out all of humanity, even across alternate dimensions..."
___

Star: "Anything you need to know about Earth tech right now?"

-Lilith still more busy wondering how to help the Pokemon?-

Yes, you got the reference lol
...W-Why Burrito? :chuckle:

-Not said in a mocking way at all, in fact she thinks it's cute. She's just curious why Bidoof thought of a food-based name first-

That video starts out with silly memes and ends with total Nightmare Fuel that isn't even all that out of place for Adventure Time. :V

---

---
---
---
---

-And Superion would sen missiles at the Spamton heads-
---

---
---
---
---
-Bummed Nora-

-This stops the crushers, but it buys Spamton some time to fly into the air and charge his arm cannon, at which point he fires massive sweeping monochrome laser beams at his giant opponents-
___

🎵 -HISTORY SHOWS AGAIN AND AGAIN HOW NATURE POINTS OUT THE FOLLY OF MAAAAAAAAAAAAN- 🎵

(Still think you can win this?)

('Cause no one who's smart messes with strong Pokemon or any dragons!)

(Okay, that's new...)

-Jenny stands her ground, waiting for Coyle or Helix to throw an attack first-

___

-The crowd that's watching is on the edge of their seats, wondering and betting on who's going to win-
___

-There's so many cute rabbits here! Even a few with families!-

-Blake's reaction to the photo?-
___

TLink: "You guys should totally visit it again some time then" :b:

Medli: "We at Dragon Roost Island would be honored to welcome you and your families after all your heroic efforts!"
___

Steven: "S-Sorry, Nora." :lol:

-If not through a means at this mansion itself, then perhaps Tamamo could release her spirit from the Doll to help her pass on to Heaven...Once she and her friends return to normal, that is-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I actually didn't notice that part lol

Let's just say they're good at not showing it for now out of sheer defiance and I'll have them crack from the pain on the next post... which will be this post :V

---
---
---
Azura: I want to make sure they live happily...
---
-Meltlilith having the time of her life!-
---
Byleth: -blushed a bit- "I-I'm sure you just say that to everyone..." -yet it still charmed her-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Such colorful images, how can people perform such incredible way of playing games?!"

// I'm lazy V:

-Like the haunted house she saw last year...-

Kirby: "They attacked Dreamland and tons of other civilizations throughout the galaxy several times, always trying to conquer them or destroy them..."
___

Dipper: "As far as we can tell, most of them want to conquer other worlds, but we think Koyanskaya herself wants to wipe out all of humanity, even across alternate dimensions..."
___

Star: "Anything you need to know about Earth tech right now?"

-Lilith still more busy wondering how to help the Pokemon?-
Byleth: "But you stood in the way every time?"
---
Eirika: "It's only a matter of time before they break from conflicting goals..."
---
Lilith: "Nothing comes to mind right now. My thoughts are overtaken by those animals you all brought."

-And Superion would sen missiles at the Spamton heads-
---

---
---
---
---
-Bummed Nora-

-This stops the crushers, but it buys Spamton some time to fly into the air and charge his arm cannon, at which point he fires massive sweeping monochrome laser beams at his giant opponents-
___

🎵 -HISTORY SHOWS AGAIN AND AGAIN HOW NATURE POINTS OUT THE FOLLY OF MAAAAAAAAAAAAN- 🎵

(Okay, that's new...)

___

-The crowd that's watching is on the edge of their seats, wondering and betting on who's going to win-
___

___

Medli: "We at Dragon Roost Island would be honored to welcome you and your families after all your heroic efforts!"
___

-If not through a means at this mansion itself, then perhaps Tamamo could release her spirit from the Doll to help her pass on to Heaven...Once she and her friends return to normal, that is-
Queen Medusa: -warps- "You missed."
---
Byleth/Sothis: "You stand no chance..." -had managed to stay composed and not wince under the pain until now, seeing how the body is bleeding from the sheer strength of Koyanskaya's grip and brought to tears from it all- "No matter what... you will fall." -goes for a blast of light with her other hand not to damage her but to try and get her distracted while Alear rushes into the fight-

Viridi: "SOTHIS! Oh, go ahead and try to make it more personal, will ya?" You can FORGET our little deal now, missy. Hurting humans is one thing, but doing the same to MY Pokemon and MY friends? I'll send you to the same hell where humans belong because you're just as bad as they are! :glare:

-Viridi looks at the others-

Viridi: "Alright, no sugarcoating it here, most of you are going to be pretty useless in this fight. Alear, Veyle and I will stick around to deal with this Beast. Pokemon, you are free to join but... please be very careful if you do." :urg: "Everyone else, focus on making sure our second goal is met." -referring to saving the Servants who are against the Alliance-

Coyle: "What are you doing? Just... standing here? Are you giving up?"
---
-Suzuka had to admit it was kind of a badass scene to see that slow walk?-
---
Blake: "It looks so cute." :)
---
Kanna: "Oh, we'll keep it in mind~" :)
---
Nora: "Never get to have fun..." -pouts, arms crossed-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Eirika: "It's only a matter of time before they break from conflicting goals..."
---
Lilith: "Nothing comes to mind right now. My thoughts are overtaken by those animals you all brought."
Kirby: -Nods- "Along with our friends."

-Kirhy is even speaking with a more serious tone than usual-
___

Dipper: "Not gonna lie, if it's true that Koyanska wants to wipe out humanity, I'm...kinda surprised that they haven't already..: 🤔
___

Star: "Animals?.Ohhhhhh, you must mean the Pokemon!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: -Nods- "Along with our friends."

-Kirhy is even speaking with a more serious tone than usual-
___

Dipper: "Not gonna lie, if it's true that Koyanska wants to wipe out humanity, I'm...kinda surprised that they haven't already..: 🤔
___

Star: "Animals?.Ohhhhhh, you must mean the Pokemon!"
Byleth: "Who is keeping your world safe while you're here?"
---
Eirika: "That's a good point. What's keeping them together..."
---
Lilith: "Yes, those." :)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Veyle: -nods- "Yeah, let's do our best~!"

Shirou: "And he can talk already?"
Taiga: "Awesome, right?"

-True, hmmmm....-

-Not said in a mocking way at all, in fact she thinks it's cute. She's just curious why Bidoof thought of a food-based name first-

That video starts out with silly memes and ends with total Nightmare Fuel that isn't even all that out of place for Adventure Time. :V

[I don't know. It just came to mind.]

(I looked up various names for Bidoofs and Burrito came up a few times so I was like wynaut)

Yeah, I can talk! Hiya!
Meat now~?

-the two might need some assistance-

I don't even Adventure Time and I find myself going back to that video sometimes.

So is that a yes or no to the Alpha Titan? :V

Gengar got unreplied I think.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Who is keeping your world safe while you're here?"
---
Eirika: "That's a good point. What's keeping them together..."
---
Lilith: "Yes, those." :)
Meta Knight: "Many more allies of ours. Including my crew, some of Dedede's army, and Kirby's other companions from Popstar."
___

Mabel: "Did they really work out some kind of stable deal?"

-Dipper is thinking things over based on the information they know about the Alliance as of now...-
___

Star: "That certainly explains why you were curious about Phazon in specific..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Many more allies of ours. Including my crew, some of Dedede's army, and Kirby's other companions from Popstar."
___

Mabel: "Did they really work out some kind of stable deal?"

-Dipper is thinking things over based on the information they know about the Alliance as of now...-
___

Star: "That certainly explains why you were curious about Phazon in specific..."
Byleth: "So you have defenses. Good to hear."
---
Eirika: "But what kind..."
---
Lilith: "The mere idea of seeing them hurt bothers me..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "So you have defenses. Good to hear."
---
Eirika: "But what kind..."
---
Lilith: "The mere idea of seeing them hurt bothers me..."
Kirby: "Well, yeah. We wouldn't have left Dreamland for this long if we didn't."

Meta Knight: "Or attended most tournaments for that matter."

Dedede: "At this point, somethin' bad tends to go down in either Dreamland darn near every other Thursday!" :glare:
___

Mabel: "Maybe they're just tolerating each other just barely long enough to try and accomplish their plans?"

Dipper: "Maybe...Or maybe their goals have more in common than we thought..."
___

Star: "You want to protect them..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Well, yeah. We wouldn't have left Dreamland for this long if we didn't."

Meta Knight: "Or attended most tournaments for that matter."

Dedede: "At this point, somethin' bad tends to go down in either Dreamland darn near every other Thursday!" :glare:
___

Mabel: "Maybe they're just tolerating each other just barely long enough to try and accomplish their plans?"

Dipper: "Maybe...Or maybe their goals have more in common than we thought..."
___

Star: "You want to protect them..."
Byleth: "While I never faced anything of that scale, I can relate to the constant trubles..."
---
Eirika: "Or maybe they don't, which gives them less reason to backstab and hijack the operations. If Koyanskaya's other allies aren't human, they wouldn't care about humanity being wiped out, right?"
---
Lilith: "I do..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

(I looked up various names for Bidoofs and Burrito came up a few times so I was like wynaut)

Yeah, I can talk! Hiya!
Meat now~?

Mash: "Well... It sounds cute"

Shirou: "...I guess I can make one more ration"

-Indeed they miiiiiight-
-Who hate each other's guts due to their different ideas in storytelling and adaptations- :V
___

-In direct contrast to Daruk- :V

Linebeck: "Perhaps he owned one at some point...Either way, it seems to do little to humble his ego." -Hypocrite-
___

-As soon as they can capture enough humans to make up for falling behind schedule...Which she absolutely plans on targeting members of Chaldea for as it also means taking out one of their biggest threats, completing her mission and forming an intergalactic alliance between all in one fell swoop-
___

-And some of them need vastly different environments from one and other to survive without human care, or at least a consistent food source-
-She just wants a Little Mermaid sequel- :V
---
-They should meet- :V

Cú: "Anyhow, maybe you could go elsewhere"
---
-Though the most troubling ones might need to get neutralized...-
---
-So yeah, she hopes they get brought to ones that are good enough...-

Let's just say they're good at not showing it for now out of sheer defiance and I'll have them crack from the pain on the next post... which will be this post :V

---
---
Byleth: -blushed a bit- "I-I'm sure you just say that to everyone..." -yet it still charmed her-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Such colorful images, how can people perform such incredible way of playing games?!"

// I'm lazy V:
Alright!

-And safe...-
Olivia: "W-Well, um..."
---
-Yes, finally getting her chance to do anything with her skills~!-
---
Nero: "Oh please, you clearly have a wonderful body and beautiful face~"
---
Tiki: "Apparently they put lightining in specially crafted metal cages to do stuff like this"
___

(Okay, that's new...)

___

___

___

___

---
Byleth/Sothis: "You stand no chance..." -had managed to stay composed and not wince under the pain until now, seeing how the body is bleeding from the sheer strength of Koyanskaya's grip and brought to tears from it all- "No matter what... you will fall." -goes for a blast of light with her other hand not to damage her but to try and get her distracted while Alear rushes into the fight-

Viridi: "SOTHIS! Oh, go ahead and try to make it more personal, will ya?" You can FORGET our little deal now, missy. Hurting humans is one thing, but doing the same to MY Pokemon and MY friends? I'll send you to the same hell where humans belong because you're just as bad as they are! :glare:

Viridi: "Alright, no sugarcoating it here, most of you are going to be pretty useless in this fight. Alear, Veyle and I will stick around to deal with this Beast. Pokemon, you are free to join but... please be very careful if you do." :urg: "Everyone else, focus on making sure our second goal is met." -referring to saving the Servants who are against the Alliance-

---
---
---
---

-Unfortunately Superion and his components were all hit by them-
---
-It makes Koyanskaya wince but to get rid of it she throws Sothis/Byleth right to the surface HARD-

Koyanskaya: Well that's a shame, I was planning to welcome you...

Kaito: "I think I will be fine" -having heard that, he summons three Riders that aren't from human origin-

KAMEN RIDE... CHALICE! SAGA! NADESHIKO!

KR-Chalice_AceForm.png
KRKi-Saga.png
KRFo-Nadeshiko.png

---
-Nah, she ain't dumb to stare and admire as she already jumped with spears!-
---
Artemis: "You can always thank me for the pic~"
---
Illya: "Oh, maybe we could have some beach fun there!"
---
Takeru: "Uuuh, sorry..."

-Nitocris too!-
-And oops-
Sakura: -To Gengar- "...Thank you"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Indeed they miiiiiight-

---

---
---
-Well, the Disney movie has one- :V
___

-They totally should- :V

Linebeck: "Is there anywhere else that serves food or rum here?"
___

-Such as some of the Sevants and monsters...-
___

-Likely that the ones that stay can find good Trainers as well-

Byleth: "While I never faced anything of that scale, I can relate to the constant trubles..."
---
Eirika: "Or maybe they don't, which gives them less reason to backstab and hijack the operations. If Koyanskaya's other allies aren't human, they wouldn't care about humanity being wiped out, right?"
---
Lilith: "I do..."
Kirby: "Even before you met Chaldea?"
___

Mabel: "So even if their goals are totally different..."

Dipper: "Their plans still align..."

___

Star: "I think they're safe for now...Well, as safe as rhe rest of Chaldea is from chaos. But being in this private dimension's gotta help!"

Yeah, I can talk! Hiya!
Meat now~?

I don't even Adventure Time and I find myself going back to that video sometimes.

-Indeed they miiiiiight-

---

---
---

Alright!

-And safe...-
---
---
---
Tiki: "Apparently they put lightining in specially crafted metal cages to do stuff like this"

---
-It makes Koyanskaya wince but to get rid of it she throws Sothis/Byleth right to the surface HARD-

Kaito: "I think I will be fine" -having heard that, he summons three Riders that aren't from human origin-

View attachment 385889View attachment 385890View attachment 385891
---
---
---
---

-Nitocris too!-
-And oops-
W-Well, I think it's cute. :b:

I would totally recommend giving it a watch, it's a good show...Well, aside from maybe some of aeaosn 5 and 6.

---
---
---

// I'm lazy V:

---
---

---

---
---
---
---

-Indeed they miiiiiight-

---

---
---

Alright!

-And safe...-
---
---
---

---

View attachment 385889View attachment 385890View attachment 385891
---
---
---
---

-Nitocris too!-
-And oops-
-Spamton NEO simply turns around and tries to shoot Medusa in the face with an additional monochrome laser-
___

-Damn, don't mess with Viridi's friends...-

(Our family's lives are at stake!)

(We're staying.) -Resumes a battle stance-

THOSE COPIES ARE SO COOL! :awesome:

-Still no actions-

-Can Coule tell that Jenny's playing defensively?-

___

-What's Byleth's response?-
___

-So far, it's shaping up to be a wholesome family day for them- :p
___

TLink: "Only some islands have large beaches, but I'm sure a small group of you guys and your families could spend a day there!"
___

-Just like Jaune and his nephew in Volume 6- :V

-And Medea might be able to help as well...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Well, the Disney movie has one- :V
___

-They totally should- :V

Linebeck: "Is there anywhere else that serves food or rum here?"
___

-Such as some of the Sevants and monsters...-
___

-Likely that the ones that stay can find good Trainers as well-
-A sequel that's good- :V
---
Cú: "Sorry to disappoint ya..."
---
-Indeed they would, or those so called divinities-
---
-Indeed, hopefully they get to bloom nice friendships-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-Indeed they miiiiiight-

-And oops-
W-Well, I think it's cute. :b:

I would totally recommend giving it a watch, it's a good show...Well, aside from maybe some of aeaosn 5 and 6.
-so the Bidoof will be officially named Burrito once caught in the Ball!-

Yay! Yay!
-the tail accidentally whacks Taiga, and it hurts because this is a rare In-Training that can even take on Rookie levels; the exact opposite of the Baby form that didn't even have a damaging attack, only one meant to create cover for fleeing-

-so who? Probably not the other Dokis :V-

Eh, it wasn't my thing when I was younger. Something about it, I just didn't care for.

-still patting Sakura, awaiting her direction-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A sequel that's good- :V
---
Cú: "Sorry to disappoint ya..."
---
-Indeed they would, or those so called divinities-
---
-Indeed, hopefully they get to bloom nice friendships-
-But that sequel has URSULA'S CRAZY SISTER!- :V
___

Linebeck: "Blast, I really will have to wait until that false monarch leaves..."
___

-As long as Aquamarine is able to capture a substantial number of humans for her mission, she doesn't care if the rest of are eliminated-
___

-Plenty look up a great deal to the medical staff and some of those who are good with animals who've been explaining the base to them, while the young Pichu already seems to have taken a liking to Fate-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And safe...-
---
---
---
Azura: "Yes?"
---
-DANCE BATTLER TIME-
---
Byleth: -blushed a bit at that- "I... don't really that care of my body that much..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Magic boxes?! Whoa..."

Kirby: "Even before you met Chaldea?"
___

Mabel: "So even if their goals are totally different..."

Dipper: "Their plans still align..."

___

Star: "I think they're safe for now...Well, as safe as rhe rest of Chaldea is from chaos. But being in this private dimension's gotta help!"
Byleth: "Trouble awaited me and my students every week as a teacher..."
---
Eirika: "That's just an idea though..."
---
Lilith: "I'll make sure they're all safe." :)

---

---
---
---
---

-Nitocris too!-
-And oops-
-Spamton NEO simply turns around and tries to shoot Medusa in the face with an additional monochrome laser-
___

-Still no actions-

___

___

___

TLink: "Only some islands have large beaches, but I'm sure a small group of you guys and your families could spend a day there!"
___

Queen Medusa: -tries another set of eye beams to counter it-
---
Shez: "Not the time, kid." -ready to drag him out of the room to focus on Servants-

Byleth/Sothis: -coughing blood, then snickering- "Is that your best?"

-this still managed to keep Koyan busy long enough for Alear to be behind her and strike-

Coyle: "Playing safe, huh? How pathetic. How unsportslike!"
---
-a BIG slash of green energy with her sword-
---
Blake: "Send it to me and I will." :)
---
Kanna: "I wonder what's the food like..."
---
Ren: "Don't worry about it. Let's just move on."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Trouble awaited me and my students every week as a teacher..."
---
Eirika: "That's just an idea though..."
---
Lilith: "I'll make sure they're all safe." :)
Kirby: "Every week?!" :urg:

Bandana Dee: "That rate of trouble doesn't sound too unfamiliar to us..."
___

Dipper: "But it makes sense. From everything we're heard about Drakkon's former prisoners, most of them are interdimensional overlords who don't care much about the species whose home planets they conquer to begin with, and that would logically include humans..."
___

Star: "I'm sure you'll do great! And hey, you don't have to worry about all of them directly. Some of them here were found in other dimensions years ago and already have Trainers!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Every week?!" :urg:

Bandana Dee: "That rate of trouble doesn't sound too unfamiliar to us..."
___

Dipper: "But it makes sense. From everything we're heard about Drakkon's former prisoners, most of them are interdimensional overlords who don't care much about the species whose home planets they conquer to begin with, and that would logically include humans..."
___

Star: "I'm sure you'll do great! And hey, you don't have to worry about all of them directly. Some of them here were found in other dimensions years ago and already have Trainers!"
Byleth: "Though obviously my problems weren't galactic in scope... They were no less annoying though."
---
-that must be why they're fine with working together... right?-
---
Lilith: "Trainers?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Though obviously my problems weren't galactic in scope... They were no less annoying though."
---
-that must be why they're fine with working together... right?-
---
Lilith: "Trainers?"
Meta Knight: "A war is no less deadly or serious of a matter."
___

Dipper: "So as far as we know, they're largely okay with working together..."
___

Star; "You know, like people who train them to learn how to fight and level up? They're basically a Pokemon's owner and caretaker."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "A war is no less deadly or serious of a matter."
___

Dipper: "So as far as we know, they're largely okay with working together..."
___

Star; "You know, like people who train them to learn how to fight and level up? They're basically a Pokemon's owner and caretaker."
Byleth: "If anything, it feels far more personal because you're up against people you know..."
---
Eirika: "No wonder they're so strong if they can get along..."
---
Lilith: "They have to FIGHT?!" :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "If anything, it feels far more personal because you're up against people you know..."
---
Eirika: "No wonder they're so strong if they can get along..."
---
Lilith: "They have to FIGHT?!" :urg:
Meta Knight: "Not all wars pit you against former friends or allies..But those that do, the conflicts that divide people the most, tend to be amongst the worse..."
___

Dipper: "They don't have any reason to turn on each other if their plans are different enough that they don't get in each other's way..."
___

Star: "Well, yeah? It's actually kinda part of their nature."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Not all wars pit you against former friends or allies..But those that do, the conflicts that divide people the most, tend to be amongst the worse..."
___

Dipper: "They don't have any reason to turn on each other if their plans are different enough that they don't get in each other's way..."
___

Star: "Well, yeah? It's actually kinda part of their nature."
Byleth: "They... truly are..." :urg:
---
-but isn't Dr. Coyle human?-
---
Lilith: "...." :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Yay! Yay!
-the tail accidentally whacks Taiga, and it hurts because this is a rare In-Training that can even take on Rookie levels; the exact opposite of the Baby form that didn't even have a damaging attack, only one meant to create cover for fleeing-

-so who? Probably not the other Dokis :V-
-She really likes the sound of it-

-So she's cartoonishly slapped a little away-
Taiga: "Awawawa..."
Shirou: "Huh?! Are you okay?"

-Yeah, they... Still don't have the best of relationships-
-But that sequel has URSULA'S CRAZY SISTER!- :V
___

Linebeck: "Blast, I really will have to wait until that false monarch leaves..."
___

-As long as Aquamarine is able to capture a substantial number of humans for her mission, she doesn't care if the rest of are eliminated-
___

-Plenty look up a great deal to the medical staff and some of those who are good with animals who've been explaining the base to them, while the young Pichu already seems to have taken a liking to Fate-
Kiara: "Lazy..."
---
Cú: "You could look at other places then"
---
-Indeed, after that, Earth should be destroyed by the Cluster... Well, if not though, the Diamonds will find a way to-
---
-After all she's young like she and yet she is really awesome!-
Azura: "Yes?"
---
-DANCE BATTLER TIME-
---
Byleth: -blushed a bit at that- "I... don't really that care of my body that much..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Magic boxes?! Whoa..."
Olivia: "You seemed lost in thought..."
---
-Indeed, a lot like Azura... Only replace the spear with her bladed legs-
---
Nero: "I do suppose it's a mixture of your physical activity and being a deity, nevertheless, it's wonderful~"
---
Tiki: "That's the most striking part, they found out how to encase lightning without using magic!"
___

-Still no actions-

___

___

___

___

---
Shez: "Not the time, kid." -ready to drag him out of the room to focus on Servants-

-this still managed to keep Koyan busy long enough for Alear to be behind her and strike-

---
---
---
---
-While Superion recovers, and is reforming himself!-
---
-Koyanskaya would start to fire various curses right towards Alear, as the copies Kaito summoned went towards her-
---
-WHICH WAS NEUTRALIZED BY SPEAR-
---
Artemis: "About to~!" -did-
---
Bunyan: "Ooooh, I'd love to know too~!"
---
-Takeru would move on!-

-Yeah, they'd need to come with them somehow though...-
Sakura: "I really appreciate that..." :)

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-So she's cartoonishly slapped a little away-
Taiga: "Awawawa..."
Shirou: "Huh?! Are you okay?"

-Yeah, they... Still don't have the best of relationships-

-now to just wait for the delivery-

Ahh....
-blinks, shocked at his own strength-

-and truth be told....the circumstances regarding what they would find would make things worse-

[Is there something I can do?]

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-it's not so bad, really; the battles rarely ever cause serious harm and the Pokémon usually enjoy competing against each other :V-
-she doesn't know that- :V

Olivia: "You seemed lost in thought..."
---
-Indeed, a lot like Azura... Only replace the spear with her bladed legs-
---
Nero: "I do suppose it's a mixture of your physical activity and being a deity, nevertheless, it's wonderful~"
---
Tiki: "That's the most striking part, they found out how to encase lightning without using magic!"
all alone

Azura: "No need to worry of me."
---
-her thoughts?-
---
Byleth: "I'm not a goddess, I am merely the host of one... though I suppose that's a minimal difference..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "No way!" :surprised:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kiara: "Lazy..."
---
Cú: "You could look at other places then"
---
-Indeed, after that, Earth should be destroyed by the Cluster... Well, if not though, the Diamonds will find a way to-
---
-After all she's young like she and yet she is really awesome!-
-Lazy though some of the writing may have been, it's still one of the better Disney direct-to-video sequels but still doesn't compare to the much higher quality of the Lion King sequels and Cinderella III :V

-In any case, It seems the Medeas had a good first day of living on Mewni-
___

Linebeck: "Know any good pubs in other worlds?"
___

-The fact that the Earth hasn't been destroyed by the Cluster yet was perplexing to her, it was long overdue to emerge from everything she heard, and that's in addition to the fact that they already found that the secondary Cluster in Basel is outright missing somehow...-
___

-A skilled fighter and lightning mage!-

Byleth: "They... truly are..." :urg:
---
-but isn't Dr. Coyle human?-
---
Lilith: "...." :urg:
-it's not so bad, really; the battles rarely ever cause serious harm and the Pokémon usually enjoy competing against each other :V-
Meta Knight: "No battle is ever easy. Some are just...far more difficult than others..."

// Been considering the possibility of having the other Star Warriors from the anime like Sir Arthur and Knuckle Joe's father be canon here and that they were still comrades of Meta Knight, but that unlike in the anime, none of them around anymore.
___

Dipper: "Hold on, there's still one discrepancy, here..."

Mabel: "What's that?"

Dipper: "Dr. Coyle's a human. Why would she be working with Koyanskaya or vice-versa?"

___

-Undyne passes by during Star and Lilith's conversation and gives that exact explanation- :V

Eh, it wasn't my thing when I was younger. Something about it, I just didn't care for.
-And the package is delivered the next day!-

-I might have some random character from something show up briefly as the delivery person- :V

To each their own. I personally didn't think it was gonna be good from the previews, but ended up loving it once i actually gave the show a watch.

---

---
---
---
---
---
-Koyanskaya would start to fire various curses right towards Alear, as the copies Kaito summoned went towards her-
---
---
---
---
-Takeru would move on!-

-The laser is pretty massive, so the eye beams would have to be equally large or powerful to cancel it out-
___

-Too late, as Lancer tries to crash bike into Koyanskaya using the rocket boosters he added to it-

-And because Koyanskaya has the Thorn Ring that she bought from Spamton, her magic power should be even higher than it would normally be by now...-

-Jenny got tired of having to listen to Coyle monologue and fires an Ice Beam at her before she could finish her sentence- :V
___

Dipper: "Ooh, smart move by Suzuka!"
___

-The photo then arrives via text on Blake's Scroll-

-Ata looks at the photo too or is too focused on petting the rabbits?-
___

TLink: (I'm...not surprised food's the first thing they thought of...)
___

Specimen "...Let's keep an eye on our surroundings." -Highly suspicious of that impaled doll-

-Or bring the Doll back out of the mansion...-

-The others give Sakura some space so Gengar can comfort his Trainer. It's evident that she needs it after talking about so much of her past and Spooky floating away yet again-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-t
---
---
---
---
---
-Takeru would move on!-

-The laser is pretty massive, so the eye beams would have to be equally large or powerful to cancel it out-
___

-Too late, as Lancer tries to crash bike into Koyanskaya using the rocket boosters he added to it-

-And because Koyanskaya has the Thorn Ring that she bought from Spamton, her magic power should be even higher than it would normally be by now...-

-Jenny got tired of having to listen to Coyle monologue and fires an Ice Beam at her before she could finish her sentence- :V
___

___

___

___

Specimen "...Let's keep an eye on our surroundings." -Highly suspicious-

-The others give Sakura some space so Gengar can comfort his Trainer. It's evident that she needs it after talking about so much of her past and Spooky floating away yet again-
-she'd underestimate Spamton's laser, leading to her being overwhelmed-

-she still lives though-
---
Shez: "That kid's even crazier than I am... and that's worrying..." :urg:

-which was blocked by a Lokjaw-

Coyle: "HOW RUDE!" :glare: -then shoots her-
---
Byleth: This form is clearly not optimal for a foe like her... "Ready for the real challenge to start, Suzuka?"
---
Blake: "This really looks good, Artemis."

-Artemis be like "please, call me mom"?-
---
Azura: "Can you think of anything else, Kanna?"

Kanna: -honest about herself- "Nope." :p
---
Ruby: "Good plan...ummm...we never got your name, right?"

Meta Knight: "No battle is ever easy. Some are just...far more difficult than others..."

// Been considering the possibility of having the other Star Warriors from the anime like Sir Arthur and Knuckle Joe's father be canon here and that they were still comrades of Meta Knight, but that unlike in the anime, none of them around anymore.
___

Dipper: "Hold on, there's still one discrepancy, here..."

Mabel: "What's that?"

Dipper: "Dr. Coyle's a human. Why would she be working with Koyanskaya or vice-versa?"

___

-Undyne passes by during Star and Lilith's conversation and gives that exact explanation- :V
Byleth: "...But this kind of talk is starting to be a bit negative..."
---
-that's... a good question-
---
Lilith: "That doesn't reassure me. Even if by choice, they still live to fight." :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Edit mistake?

Byleth: "...But this kind of talk is starting to be a bit negative..."
---
-that's... a good question-
---
Lilith: "That doesn't reassure me. Even if by choice, they still live to fight." :urg:
Kirby: "It is...But even with all the danger and evil beings we've had to face, we've never lost hope. It's what Dreamland practically stands for!"
___

-And it seems like the younger twins here are trying to figure out the answer to it...-
___

Well, look at this way. It's not just in their nature.

Star: "It's kinda their whole culture, too. Most of them actually enjoy fighting! A lot of them regularly have competitive or friendly battles, and tend to get stronger and learn new moves from winning them as a bonus!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Edit mistake?
maybe

Kirby: "It is...But even with all the danger and evil beings we've had to face, we've never lost hope. It's what Dreamland practically stands for!"
___

-And it seems like the younger twins here are trying to figure out the answer to it...-
___

Well, look at this way. It's not just in their nature.

Star: "It's kinda their whole culture, too. Most of them actually enjoy fighting! A lot of them regularly have competitive or friendly battles, and tend to get stronger and learn new moves from winning them as a bonus!"
Byleth: "How is life at your world when not being attacked-
---
-so is Eirika-
---
Lilith: "Oh... I see..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Ahh....
-blinks, shocked at his own strength-

-and truth be told....the circumstances regarding what they would find would make things worse-
-And the package is delivered the next day!-

-I might have some random character from something show up briefly as the delivery person- :V
-Indeed that's the case now...-
-And it makes sense to meeeeee- :V

Taiga: "That... Was incredible~!"
Shirou: "Huh?"

-Yeah, so they are out the question.........-
-But they will stumble upon them- :V
all alone

Azura: "No need to worry of me."
---
-her thoughts?-
---
Byleth: "I'm not a goddess, I am merely the host of one... though I suppose that's a minimal difference..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "No way!" :surprised:
ahue

Olivia: "Are you certain of that?"
---
Meltlilith: Finally~! I can indulge in this~! -sliced one upwards-
---
Nero: "That isn't any different from others here"
---
Tiki: "That's what I thought at first too!"
-Lazy though some of the writing may have been, it's still one of the better Disney direct-to-video sequels but still doesn't compare to the much higher quality of the Lion King sequels and Cinderella III :V

-In any case, It seems the Medeas had a good first day of living on Mewni-
___

Linebeck: "Know any good pubs in other worlds?"
___

-The fact that the Earth hasn't been destroyed by the Cluster yet was perplexing to her, it was long overdue to emerge from everything she heard, and that's in addition to the fact that they already found that the secondary Cluster in Basel is outright missing somehow...-
___

-A skilled fighter and lightning mage!-
-On the least it's not Mulan II- :V
-Indeed! They had a great day overall!-
---
Cú: "A few do come into mind, there's even one that's simultaneously in various worlds at once"
---
-It's no wonder that those Chaldeans and the rebels had to meddle with them...-
---
-Yeah! How would that not be awesome?-
___

___

___

___

___

Specimen "...Let's keep an eye on our surroundings." -Highly suspicious of that impaled doll-

-t

-she still lives though-
---

---
Byleth: This form is clearly not optimal for a foe like her... "Ready for the real challenge to start, Suzuka?"
---

---

---
-The reformed Superion would shoot at him again with the Autobot that became his gun!-
---
-While not a human, it also meant it mostly just pushed her off, and she tried kicking Lancer away!-
---
Suzuka: "Not letting ya make a move!" -SLASH-
---
Artemis: "Awwwww, thank you~ You can call me mom too if you want though~!"
---
Illya: "At least she's honest..."
---
Takeru: "Though if it's too uncomfortable to reveal, you're free not to"

-That would be good...-
Sakura: "...I want you to remain at my side right now..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Olivia: "Are you certain of that?"
---
Meltlilith: Finally~! I can indulge in this~! -sliced one upwards-
---
Nero: "That isn't any different from others here"
---
Tiki: "That's what I thought at first too!"
Azura: "I'm confident." :)
---
-she was about to go for another... but it was sniped by Dark Pit and his staff-
---
Byleth: "I suppose not..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Are you certain it's not a form of magic?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-On the least it's not Mulan II- :V
-Indeed! They had a great day overall!-
---
Cú: "A few do come into mind, there's even one that's simultaneously in various worlds at once"
---
-It's no wonder that those Chaldeans and the rebels had to meddle with them...-
---
-Yeah! How would that not be awesome?-
-We do not speak of Mulan II- :V

-Thoughts of Medea and Lily?-
___

Linebeck: "Wait, what?"

___

-The Diamonds will almost certainly have to intervene when they find out...Which at this rate might be before she can even return to Homeworld with how far behind schedule the Clusters are-
___

Pichu: (She's the coolest human we've ever met!)

Byleth: "How is life at your world when not being attacked-
---
-so is Eirika-
---
Lilith: "Oh... I see..."
Kirby: "It's peaceful." :) "People still go on adventures and host events, but it's nothing like when evil beings or conquerers show up."

___

-Even Ephraim is curious given what's at stake?-
___

-Does that change Lilith's perspective or nah?-

-she still lives though-
---

---
---

---

---
-The reformed Superion would shoot at him again with the Autobot that became his gun!-
---
-While not a human, it also meant it mostly just pushed her off, and she tried kicking Lancer away!-
---
Suzuka: "Not letting ya make a move!" -SLASH-
---
Artemis: "Awwwww, thank you~ You can call me mom too if you want though~!"
---
Illya: "At least she's honest..."
---
Takeru: "Though if it's too uncomfortable to reveal, you're free not to"

-That would be good...-
Sakura: "...I want you to remain at my side right now..."
-Superion's laser damages Spamton NEO's head and stuns him, preventing the giant mech version of the mad salesman from attacking for a few more seconds-
___

-Lancer and his bike are launched away from the sheer force of the kick, but fortunately, he just literally bounces back from the crash like a ball-

-Jenny simply flies over the shots and tries to blast Helix with the flamethrower next-
___

-It doesn't work because Byleth transforms into her normal form?-
___

-What's Blake's response to that?-
___

Tetra: "Just keep in mind that the islands there don't exacly have infinite food supplies."
___

Specimen 14: "Truth be told, I've been starting to forget it since becoming...whatever the hell I transformed into now hat I qualify as a "Specimen" here."

Steven: "Y-You'rre starting to forget your own name...?" :urg:

-But for that, they need to get out of this mansion...And stop Spooky's army somehow. With that and the answer to Spooky's past and curse remaining unknown, they've still got to get to the bottom of these mysteries-

Last edited:
Top Bottom