• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-The large bat Pokémon nodded at her-
Mash: "...Can I pet her?"

-And Kerry very much as well, indeeeeeeeeed-
-Shirou is currently cooking-

-Thus, she opens the door-
Sayori: "Hiiiii~!"
Monika: "Nice to see you today" :)
Do you mind, Bidoof?

...I don't think she's even talking to anyone except the Pokemon at this point!
Sothis: "I'd believe that... but I believe now is when the fight begins."
-While the Rapidash's mane flares, clearly preparing a Fire-type attack-
[Uhh, sure. I don't mind....]

-COOKING EMIYA SPINOFF-

-oh no, Monika gently opened the door :V-
-but yeah, nothing unusual for now, but perhaps Sayori might have insight on the whole "voice in head" thing....-

-it is true that the power level difference is vast, but Whiskers is too enraged to care; Viridi has never seen him like this-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Some of them couldn't feel positive emotions, no matter what they tried. I think they were...jealous of Dreamland, because of that..."

Meta Knight: "They envied Dreamland's sheer levels of joy and positivity. And if they could feel or express those positive emotions themselves...they instead sought to destroy those who could."
___

Dipper: "Remember when I said he thought destroying magic would change the universe? He...thought destroying it would be better for everyone..."
___

Star: "Whew, you are gonna need to catch up with a lot more than just the whole "Phazon" thing in that case..." :urg:
Byleth: "That sounds unhealthy..."
---
Eirika: "Who does he think he is?! Thinking everyone would be better without magic! Elyos would fall apart in utter chaos!"
---
Lilith: "I've gotten a few bullet points from Lady Ingrid for a while... The last bit of information I've ever gotten was when you first stormed Toffee's hideout, actually. Though I've at least been informed on why she hasn't said anything in a while, as she fell under a dark power right after"

-so Lilith only needs to catch up on everything after Isis-

-Her thoughts?-
---
Meltlilith: "As if they weren't going to steal more fights if I still do. Remember last year when those large alien robots attacked and those two trashed them around with no issue until they became the size of a skyscrapper?"
Merlin: "Now, now, everyone contributed to that" :p
Kama: "Sounds more like a you problem to me, I'm just glad we end getting the job done"
Morrigan: "...I wanna fight whoever you're talking about~"
Meltilith: "See?!"
---
Nero: "The way other kingdoms ended seeing me as, and eventually my people"
---
Tiki: "Yeah! Apparently you can put all sorts of pre-fabricated games in these things!" -turned it on- "You'll see how unbelievable they are!"
Azura: I hope they don't suffer like I did...
---
-it's going to be worse for Melt with Alear as an ally whenever she's not busy with Elyos duties :V-

-or Shez's fancy new Servant if she ever starts to fight at Chaldea's side :V-
---
Byleth: "And yet... I could see a caring side to her. After a "friendly spar" with her Master, Draco actually showed concern over the injuries Shez sustained..."

-Nero is clever enough to figure out the emphasis on friendly spar meant only Shez saw it that way, with Draco seeing it as an opportunity to kill her?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "I already can't believe them..."

-Another Megazord tried to punch her, but she caught its fist!-
---
-Kaito was ready to make a few summons, while Shiki is trying to use her Eyes of Death Perception-
---
Suzuka: Those things ain't the fastest, so she must be trying to set up something to reach me. Joke's on her tho~!
-Instead she manifests a spear, which she sends in a spinning helicopter motion!-
---
Jeanne: "Seems they all liked us" :)
---
-Perhaps...-
-The other kids are awed-
---
-None around probably get it either, Weiss...-

Sakura: "Why? Please, tell me..."
-While Spamton NEO turned his attention to Superion again-
___

-Jenny manages to dodge every blast so far, and even tries to retaliate by arming, but not yet firing eight misisles-
___

Mabel: "This is so cool!" :b:
___

-They're both good with animals and said animals are used to mewmans sharing the food pellets with them, so it's unsurprising that they're grateful-

-Goes to show that both the local multi-eyed does and deer and the giant birds are quite intelligent species, too-
___

TLink: "Just like all of the other guardian spirits and deities in the Great Sea! He can even speak the modern tongue in addition to Old Hylian!"
___

Steven: "I guess the only way we'll know for sure is we can find them all...Let's hope it leads to some answers." -Hopeful, but still worried about the entire army of ghosts and mutants out there-

Spooky: "I...I';ve gotta go now..." -Just floats off, phasing back into the ceiling again looking and sounding uncharacteriscally upset-
-it is true that the power level difference is vast, but Whiskers is too enraged to care; Viridi has never seen him like this-
-Queen Medusa replied in kind, attempting to rip off the arm and strike it with its own limb-
---
-Viridi genuinely worries for the Pokemon; she may agree with Koyanskaya's views but she is still a deep lover of animals above all else-

-the Helix gets even closer-
---
-which Byleth would attempt to block-

Byleth: We keep stalemating...
---
Kamui: "Such smart creatures." :)
---
Kanna: "So it's a tree that speaks multiple languages? That's incredible!" :b:
---
Ruby: "Yeah, it's probably the best idea we can come up with for now..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That sounds unhealthy..."
---
Eirika: "Who does he think he is?! Thinking everyone would be better without magic! Elyos would fall apart in utter chaos!"
---
Lilith: "I've gotten a few bullet points from Lady Ingrid for a while... The last bit of information I've ever gotten was when you first stormed Toffee's hideout, actually. Though I've at least been informed on why she hasn't said anything in a while, as she fell under a dark power right after"

-so Lilith only needs to catch up on everything after Isis-
Kirby: "It was...But as far as we could tell, at least some of them just...couldn't feel positive emotions, no matter what..." :urg:
___

Dipper: "Despite thinking he was doing everything for the greater good or whatever, he...didn't even seem to care about that. If entire worlds fell apart, and entire species died out because of magic..."

Mabel: "He basically thought they were just destined to die along with magic itself..." :urg:
___

-Star assumed she already knew about everything up to the Alliance and Toffee stuff, so that actually ends up being more than what she thought she needed to catch up with- :V

Star: "...Okay, you're way behind. Did Ingrid never contact you again after the whole "Isis" thing until recently?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Do you mind, Bidoof?

-COOKING EMIYA SPINOFF-

-oh no, Monika gently opened the door :V-
-but yeah, nothing unusual for now, but perhaps Sayori might have insight on the whole "voice in head" thing....-
-And thus Mash pats!-

-When suddenly!-
Taiga: "SHIROOOOOOOOU!"
Shirou: "...Huh?"

Sayori: "I brought some snacks to have fun with!"
Monika: "...You know what? I might need some now"
Sayori: "Oh? Did something happen?"
Monika: "I'm not sure myself... But it's like I heard someone here..."
-And without any of the usual interdimensional-level threats...-
___

(I'll go fish, too! Maybe I can catch some in a shallow river!)

Linebeck: "Good luck and happy fishing, then, I suppose. There's bound to some some fish worth catching for food or sport other worlds that have marine life at all, right?"
___

-All the more reason to find a stronger vessel and take over the Decepticons again!!!-

Not if another villain who probably also couldn't defeat them on their own gives them a power-boost :V
___

-All three Pokemon do so!-

Pichu: "(It was nice meeting you, Fate. You seem super nice and have really cool electric powers!)"
-Indeed, makes it even better!-
-Medea was placing around some of the stuff they purchased-
---
Cú: "Sure are, I even once ended fishing a Pokémon that just stayed here and now she's big and strong"
---
-Yeah, he just needs himself and Octane to be ready for it...-

Oooooh boy :V
---
Fate: "I see, your presence has also been welcome" -quite the formal kid-
Azura: I hope they don't suffer like I did...
---
-it's going to be worse for Melt with Alear as an ally whenever she's not busy with Elyos duties :V-

-or Shez's fancy new Servant if she ever starts to fight at Chaldea's side :V-
---
Byleth: "And yet... I could see a caring side to her. After a "friendly spar" with her Master, Draco actually showed concern over the injuries Shez sustained..."

-Nero is clever enough to figure out the emphasis on friendly spar meant only Shez saw it that way, with Draco seeing it as an opportunity to kill her?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "I already can't believe them..."
-That would be terrible... If anything she wants to make sure they don't-
---
-Alear can't wind back time or teleport, she'd be thrilled by her as an opponent to get better against instead- :V
---
Nero: "Are you sure that feeling wasn't one-sided?"
---
Tiki: "But it's real, look!" -starts to play a Sonic expy-
-While Spamton NEO turned his attention to Superion again-
___

-Jenny manages to dodge every blast so far, and even tries to retaliate by arming, but not yet firing eight misisles-
___

Mabel: "This is so cool!" :b:
___

-They're both good with animals and said animals are used to mewmans sharing the food pellets with them, so it's unsurprising that they're grateful-

-Goes to show that both the local multi-eyed does and deer and the giant birds are quite intelligent species, too-
___

TLink: "Just like all of the other guardian spirits and deities in the Great Sea! He can even speak the modern tongue in addition to Old Hylian!"
___

Steven: "I guess the only way we'll know for sure is we can find them all...Let's hope it leads to some answers." -Hopeful, but still worried about the entire army of ghosts and mutants out there-

Spooky: "I...I';ve gotta go now..." -Just floats off, phasing back into the ceiling again looking and sounding uncharacteriscally upset-
-Queen Medusa replied in kind, attempting to rip off the arm and strike it with its own limb-
---
-Viridi genuinely worries for the Pokemon; she may agree with Koyanskaya's views but she is still a deep lover of animals above all else-

---

---
---
---
-Superion was shooting at him with the one flying Autobot that became a gun for him, while Medusa succeeded in tearing the Megazord's limb to strike it with it-
---
-What about Sothis?-
---
-It distracted her enough for Suzuka to strike from the side with spinning spears!-
---
Jeanne: "Right?" :) -petted one-
---
Gil: "I don't even think we have many talking plants here"
---
Takeru: "I hope that people out there aren't getting hurt at least... Or as less as possible"

Sakura: "Wait! ...It happened again..."
Mordred: "Yeah, at this point we got to get rid of her"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, makes it even better!-
-Medea was placing around some of the stuff they purchased-
---
Cú: "Sure are, I even once ended fishing a Pokémon that just stayed here and now she's big and strong"
---
-Yeah, he just needs himself and Octane to be ready for it...-

Oooooh boy :V
---
Fate: "I see, your presence has also been welcome" -quite the formal kid-
-Which were mainly just potion ingredients and magic artifacts?-
___

Linebeck: "I'm not sure whether to call that skill or pure luck..."
___

-But even with him possessing a similar Decepticon, that's easier said than done...-

They would probably work as antagonist then?
___

-Certainly more formal than any Pokemon they've known before...-

-And thus Mash pats!-
-How does the Bidoof react?-

---

---

---
---
---
-Superion was shooting at him with the one flying Autobot that became a gun for him, while Medusa succeeded in tearing the Megazord's limb to strike it with it-
---
-What about Sothis?-
---
-It distracted her enough for Suzuka to strike from the side with spinning spears!-
---
---
---
Takeru: "I hope that people out there aren't getting hurt at least... Or as less as possible"

-Spamton NEO tries to return fire with large energy bullets, regardless of how many of Superion's own shots land or not-
___

-What Digi asked?-

-With the missiles fully armed, Jenny then fires all eight of them at both Helix and Coyle-
___

-So much for the battle being a total stalemate...-
___

-The doe then go to share some of the food with their young, while both the male and female birds go to share some of the food with their hatchlings as well-
___

TLink: "Well, I'm not sure if Jack's Piranha Plant can "talk" in the same manner that people can. But she can understand languages, right?"

-Others like Illya and Miyu might also bring up Justeaze due to being a half-plant creature-
___

-Eventually, they would find...something far more unsettling at the end of one hall:

-A life-size doll, with no facial features whatsoever besides a sculpted nose and mouth. The doll has also been impaled several times over in it's arms, legs, gut, and even it's back with sowing needles and hooks, and is attached to the wall, seemingly lifeless and motionless-

Steven: "...S-Something tells me that this doll's still just as alive as the last several we saw...And probably not friendly." :urg:

(Is she really even cursed...?)

(I can definitely sense that something is...off, with her spirit's aura. I'm not certain what is it, but Sakura and some of the others are right that Spooky isn't herself right now...)

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-And thus Mash pats!-

-When suddenly!-
Taiga: "SHIROOOOOOOOU!"

Sayori: "I brought some snacks to have fun with!"
Monika: "...You know what? I might need some now"
Sayori: "Oh? Did something happen?"
Monika: "I'm not sure myself... But it's like I heard someone here..."

-What about Sothis?-

-What Digi asked?-
-the Bidoof squeals and kicks her foot in a happy manner-

-she wants food :V-

-Sayori can tell something's bothering Monika?-

-never breaking eye contact with his target...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "It was...But as far as we could tell, at least some of them just...couldn't feel positive emotions, no matter what..." :urg:
___

Dipper: "Despite thinking he was doing everything for the greater good or whatever, he...didn't even seem to care about that. If entire worlds fell apart, and entire species died out because of magic..."

Mabel: "He basically thought they were just destined to die along with magic itself..." :urg:
___

-Star assumed she already knew about everything up to the Alliance and Toffee stuff, so that actually ends up being more than what she thought she needed to catch up with- :V

Star: "...Okay, you're way behind. Did Ingrid never contact you again after the whole "Isis" thing until recently?"
Byleth: "That's... horrible..." Yet oddly relatable...
---
Eirika: "What a selfish, uncaring individual. He's lucky I wasn't here!"
---
Lilith: "...No..."

-That would be terrible... If anything she wants to make sure they don't-
---
-Alear can't wind back time or teleport, she'd be thrilled by her as an opponent to get better against instead- :V
---
Nero: "Are you sure that feeling wasn't one-sided?"
---
Tiki: "But it's real, look!" -starts to play a Sonic expy-
-unfortunately, Inigo's fate is already set...-
---
-technically, FEH gave Alear a teleport... but the way the [Charge] status works means I can just say it's a very short-range warp to close gaps which Meltlilith would think is more fun than the stuff Shez does :V-

-but fair enough-
---
Byleth: "I have no doubt it was, yet I still saw how Draco felt after it... There's a part of her that cares."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Who is that mouse and why are they eating such a sloppy food?"

---
-What about Sothis?-
---
---
---
---

-Spamton NEO tries to return fire with large energy bullets, regardless of how many of Superion's own shots land or not-
___

-What Digi asked?-

-With the missiles fully armed, Jenny then fires all eight of them at both Helix and Coyle-
___

___

-The doe then go to share some of the food with their young, while both the male and female birds go to share some of the food with their hatchlings as well-
___

TLink: "Well, I'm not sure if Jack's Piranha Plant can "talk" in the same manner that people can. But she can understand languages, right?"

-Others like Illya and Miyu might also bring up Justeaze due to being a half-plant creature-
___

-Eventually, they would find...something far more unsettling at the end of one hall:

-A life-size doll, with no facial features whatsoever besides a sculpted nose and mouth. The doll has also been impaled several times over in it's arms, legs, gut, and even it's back with sowing needles and hooks, and is attached to the wall, seemingly lifeless and motionless-

Steven: "...S-Something tells me that this doll's still just as alive as the last several we saw...And probably not friendly." :urg:

(I can definitely sense that something is...off, with her spirit's aura. I'm not certain what is it, but Sakura and some of the others are right that Spooky isn't herself right now...)
Queen Medusa: "Hey, salesman! Need a hand?" -swings the ripped limb at him-
---
Sothis: "You are forcing my hand, Beast. Prepare yourself to face divine might!"

Byleth: I suppose now is the time?

Sothis: Could you not see the intent of my speech? Yes! We do it now!

-her body glows with light, causing a large surge of power until...-

---
Byleth: Well played. She's quite smart at this.
---
Kamui: "Awwwww~ They're so sweet~"
---
Kanna: "Or some of the Pokemon we have... are any of them plants?"
---
Nora: "Let's pick it up!"

Jaune: "...Do we have to?" :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That's... horrible..." Yet oddly relatable...
---
Eirika: "What a selfish, uncaring individual. He's lucky I wasn't here!"
---
Lilith: "...No..."
-Was Byleth really unable to feel many emotions at all for years, or was she simply not very good at expressing emotions?-
___

Mabel: "Don't worry. That jerk in a business suit eventually got struck down by Star and a bunch of other magical warriors."
___

Star: "...Oh, I have got some words for her later." :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Was Byleth really unable to feel many emotions at all for years, or was she simply not very good at expressing emotions?-
___

Mabel: "Don't worry. That jerk in a business suit eventually got struck down by Star and a bunch of other magical warriors."
___

Star: "...Oh, I have got some words for her later." :glare:
-she wasn't really able to express herself much, leading her being so unnaturally stoic that it was a reason she was called a demon-
---
Eirika: "Oh, that's good to know."
---
Lilith: "....Please don't do anything reckless. She's a good person at heart."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she wasn't really able to express herself much, leading her being so unnaturally stoic that it was a reason she was called a demon-
---
Eirika: "Oh, that's good to know."
---
Lilith: "....Please don't do anything reckless. She's a good person at heart."
-Something that she was actually probably more upset about than most of those same people who called her one realized...-
___

-They likely already knew Toffee was dead, but that bit of information implies that he's truly gone for good-
___

Star: "Oh, I know that. That was just totally irresponsible and rude of her!"

-If any of her friends or magic isntructors were here, they'd comment that she's starting to sound like her mother- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-she wants food :V-

-Sayori can tell something's bothering Monika?-

Mash: "Ah, she's really cute" :)

-INDEED SHE DOES, BUT ALSO TO SHOW HIM-
Taiga: "Look at this~!" -shows Frimon-

Sayori: "So you're hearing like a voice?"
Monika: "...I know it sounds weird, and it is, but I could swear I did"
Sayori: "Mysterious..."
-Which were mainly just potion ingredients and magic artifacts?-
___

Linebeck: "I'm not sure whether to call that skill or pure luck..."
___

-But even with him possessing a similar Decepticon, that's easier said than done...-

They would probably work as antagonist then?
___

-Certainly more formal than any Pokemon they've known before...-
-Indeed they were, placing then in containers-
---
Cú: "Both?" :p
---
-And for what is worth, Octane also wants this to be over-
---
-Yeah, though that makes her nice to approach at least-
-unfortunately, Inigo's fate is already set...-
---
-technically, FEH gave Alear a teleport... but the way the [Charge] status works means I can just say it's a very short-range warp to close gaps which Meltlilith would think is more fun than the stuff Shez does :V-

-but fair enough-
---
Byleth: "I have no doubt it was, yet I still saw how Draco felt after it... There's a part of her that cares."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Who is that mouse and why are they eating such a sloppy food?"
-Will she allow that? Or try to keep this ome away from such path...?-
---
-So yeah, it would give her reason to be delighted to fight her if anything-
---
Nero: "Oooh? Now that's interesting! I guess some of my magnificence still remains in there~!"
---
Tiki: "He's Mr. Needlemouse, he's the protagonist of this adventure. And he runs really, really fast!"
___

-What Digi asked?-

___

___

___

___

---
Sothis: "You are forcing my hand, Beast. Prepare yourself to face divine might!"

---
---
---
---

-If the hit she did connects, then Superion would attempt a kick right at his face-
---
-And various fiery eyes appear behind Koyanskaya, coming from various tails sprouting from her back-
---
-She didn't waste time, doing slashes from all directions right after-
---
Jeanne: "All of them are" :)
---
Jack: "She does!"
Illya: "There's my mother's Pokémon"
---
Takeru: "...On the least we could try to calm their spirit?"

Sakura: "...She really is just the way I was..."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

-INDEED SHE DOES, BUT ALSO TO SHOW HIM-
Taiga: "Look at this~!" -shows Frimon-

Sayori: "So you're hearing like a voice?"
Monika: "...I know it sounds weird, and it is, but I could swear I did"
Sayori: "Mysterious..."

-And various fiery eyes appear behind Koyanskaya, coming from various tails sprouting from her back-
-not used to so much affection so it's somewhat overwhelming...but she likes it-

Hi!
-I'm assuming this is long after his nap-

-maybe she has a guardian angel!- :V

-starts running at her on all fours-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Something that she was actually probably more upset about than most of those same people who called her one realized...-
___

-They likely already knew Toffee was dead, but that bit of information implies that he's truly gone for good-
___

Star: "Oh, I know that. That was just totally irresponsible and rude of her!"

-If any of her friends or magic isntructors were here, they'd comment that she's starting to sound like her mother- :V
-she initially hated the nickname-

-nowadays though, she's fine with close people calling her that way (usually Shez) and will sometimes refer to herself as such against threats-
---
Eirika: "May he never return..."
---
Lilith: "I'm sure she had her reasons."

-Will she allow that? Or try to keep this ome away from such path...?-
---
-So yeah, it would give her reason to be delighted to fight her if anything-
---
Nero: "Oooh? Now that's interesting! I guess some of my magnificence still remains in there~!"
---
Tiki: "He's Mr. Needlemouse, he's the protagonist of this adventure. And he runs really, really fast!"
-what can she even do to stop it? she saw Lazlow die-
---
-what a fighting nut :V-
---
Byleth: "Think we can bring it out?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Whoa..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed they were, placing then in containers-
---
Cú: "Both?" :p
---
-And for what is worth, Octane also wants this to be over-
---
-Yeah, though that makes her nice to approach at least-
-And knowing the Casters, all of these items would likely be neatly organized alphabetically and by category-
___

Linebeck: "...it had to have been sheer skill. You said that your luck was plain rotten."

(Cu's luck isn't that bad...But he still totally caught Moana because of his fisherman skills!)
___

-At least then he won't be possessed by Starscream's ghost anymore...-
___

Pikachu: "(Fate did seem super friendly!)"

Pichu: "(And awesome at fighting and lightning magic!)" :b:

-she initially hated the nickname-

-nowadays though, she's fine with close people calling her that way (usually Shez) and will sometimes refer to herself as such against threats-
---
Eirika: "May he never return..."
---
Lilith: "I'm sure she had her reasons."
-After all, the nickname is probably meant as lightly joking or even affectionate one by her sister and friends, plus a name like that is certainly a good way to intimidate or let enemies know how much danger they're in- :V

-The Star Warriors were also curious about the nickname's meaning since it's her title in the Boxing Ring stage-
___

Mabel: "Oh, he got totally obliterated." :p

Dipper: "And I'm pretty sure some of Chaldea's top mages used some divine magic spells to seal away whatever was left of him..."
___

Star: "She had plenty of time to talk to you between the Isis thing and Toffee showing up again!"

I know, right?! :grin:

---

---
---
---
---

-If the hit she did connects, then Superion would attempt a kick right at his face-
---
---
---
---
---

//That made think of Toy Story and Woody's "Hey Buzz, can you give me a hand?" line. Dunno if that was intentional, but Sans would've approved. :p

-It struck and damaged his arm cannon, which also allowed Superion to kick him a good distance away-

HEY !! THAT [[wombo combo]] WAS CHEAPER THAN [[canned bread]] IN A [[99 cents store]] DURING A [[clearance sale]] !!
___

-Lancer is backing up in fear, now...-

-The Frogadier Twins both take twin battle stances-

-Rapidash's literally fiery mane flares up,-

-Fireball just outright glares at Koyanskaya-

ARMS stuff was unreplied, Uni.
___

Dipper: "Looks like Suzuka's turned the tide in her favor!"
___

-Meanwhile, how are Medea and the cat group?-
___

TLink: "Oh, yeah! Her name was Justeaze, right?"
___

Amethyst: "Hold up a second, does anyone else see that shining thing?"

-Upon closer inspection, another piece of the same metal pinwheel that they found part of earlier can be seen stuck in the doll's face, evident by it reflecting light from the very few emergency lights in the otherwise dark lab halls-

Steven: "...I think we may have just literally found another piece of the puzzle..."

But then...how do return her back to normal? And shut her army down?! Ugh, that 14 Specimen person didn't tell us much...

...Including their real name. -Starting to get highly suspicious of Specimen 14 at this point-

-The Doll also stops crying a few seconds after Spooky leaves the room, which Atalanta immediately noticed-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-not used to so much affection so it's somewhat overwhelming...but she likes it-

Hi!
-I'm assuming this is long after his nap-

-maybe she has a guardian angel!- :V
Mash: "Ah, was it too much?"

Shirou: "...Is that a talking cat head?"

Sayori: "...Maybe you got a guardian angel now!"
Monika: "Awww, Sayori..."
-And knowing the Casters, all of these items would likely be neatly organized alphabetically and by category-
___

Linebeck: "...it had to have been sheer skill. You said that your luck was plain rotten."

(Cu's luck isn't that bad...But he still totally caught Moana because of his fisherman skills!)
___

-At least then he won't be possessed by Starscream's ghost anymore...-
___

Pikachu: "(Fate did seem super friendly!)"

Pichu: "(And awesome at fighting and lightning magic!)" :b:
-Eeyup, she's a well-versed mage and all-
---
Cú: "Hey, there's the rare times imit can work. A broken clock still marks the right time twice a day"
---
Octane: Just let him be over, ugggggh
---
Atalanta: "Indeed, she's a good kid" :)
-what can she even do to stop it? she saw Lazlow die-
---
-what a fighting nut :V-
---
Byleth: "Think we can bring it out?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Whoa..."
-The chance that this might be an alternate rather than the one she really knew?-
---
-Yeah- :V -Otherwise that's her opinion on those two-
---
Nero: "Maybe you could polish her better if what you say is true~"
---
Tiki: "And he must stop an evil scientist who trapped animals into metal cases to power them up"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Shirou: "...Is that a talking cat head?"

Sayori: "...Maybe you got a guardian angel now!"
Monika: "Awww, Sayori..."
[N-no....]

I'm Frimon!

-if only they knew the truth about what it is... -

I would post a gif of Incineroar running on all fours from the movie, but that was more of a gorilla knuckle run rather than the more feral run this is lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

//That made think of Toy Story and Woody's "Hey Buzz, can you give me a hand?" line. Dunno if that was intentional, but Sans would've approved. :p

-It struck and damaged his arm cannon, which also allowed Superion to kick him a good distance away-

HEY !! THAT [[wombo combo]] WAS CHEAPER THAN [[canned bread]] IN A [[99 cents store]] DURING A [[clearance sale]] !!
___

___

___

___

___

-Upon closer inspection, another piece of the same metal pinwheel that they found part of earlier can be seen stuck in the doll's face, evident by it reflecting light from the very few emergency lights in the otherwise dark lab halls-

Steven: "...I think we may have just literally found another piece of the puzzle..."

But then...how do return her back to normal? And shut her army down?! Ugh, that 14 Specimen person didn't tell us much...

...Including their real name. -Starting to get highly suspicious of Specimen 14 at this point-

-The Doll also stops crying a few seconds after Spooky leaves the room, which Atalanta immediately noticed-
// It's not a Toy Story reference but it was an intentional pun :p

Queen Medusa: "PLEASE SHUT UP!"
---
Byleth/Sothis: "You need divine light shined upon you!" :glare:

Alear: "Let's make this quick..."

-the Helix had no trouble dodging around them due to being goo-

-Coyle had to try and block-
---
-Byleth is starting to struggle a lot... but the damage Suzuka dealt was not much due to how tanky this form of Byleth is-
---
Blake: "I hope they're happy in captivity..."
---
Kanna: "I think that's her name, yes."
---
Ruby: "I wonder how many pieces it will have..."

-After all, the nickname is probably meant as lightly joking or even affectionate one by her sister and friends, plus a name like that is certainly a good way to intimidate or let enemies know how much danger they're in- :V

-The Star Warriors were also curious about the nickname's meaning since it's her title in the Boxing Ring stage-
___

Mabel: "Oh, he got totally obliterated." :p

Dipper: "And I'm pretty sure some of Chaldea's top mages used some divine magic spells to seal away whatever was left of him..."
___

Star: "She had plenty of time to talk to you between the Isis thing and Toffee showing up again!"
-but they never got an answer because she still despised it at the time and was actually mad it was the title the TOs chose for her-
---
Eirika: "Good to hear..."
---
Lilith: "She did...?"

-The chance that this might be an alternate rather than the one she really knew?-
---
-Yeah- :V -Otherwise that's her opinion on those two-
---
Nero: "Maybe you could polish her better if what you say is true~"
---
Tiki: "And he must stop an evil scientist who trapped animals into metal cases to power them up"
-that... is true...-
---
-anyway... what now?-
---
Byleth: "Do you know how?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "That's terrible!" :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Eeyup, she's a well-versed mage and all-
---
Cú: "Hey, there's the rare times imit can work. A broken clock still marks the right time twice a day"
---
Octane: Just let him be over, ugggggh
---
Atalanta: "Indeed, she's a good kid" :)
-Seems they've really found a new home at Mewni already...-
___

Linebeck: "Why does that sounds oddly familiar?"
___

-When will Starscream make his move?-
___

Pikachu: "(I'm sure everyone here is friendly!)"

-What are Fate's thoughts on the Pokemon?-

[N-no....]

I would post a gif of Incineroar running on all fours from the movie, but that was more of a gorilla knuckle run rather than the more feral run this is lol
A-Are you okay, Bidoof?

Still fitting. :p

-but they never got an answer because she still despised it at the time and was actually mad it was the title the TOs chose for her-
---
---
-The other fighters always wondered why...-
___

-What does Ephraim think?-
___

Star: "...Well...maybe she needed a break like the rest of us did, too..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
[N-no....]

I'm Frimon!

-if only they knew the truth about what it is... -
A-Are you okay, Bidoof?
Mash: "I'm sorry if I exceeded it..."

Shirou: -Blinks- "Frimon?"
Taiga: "That's right~!"

-Yeah, but alas at the moment...-
Monika: "I doubt it's something like that though"
Sayori: "Awwww, but let's figure it out together!"
-that... is true...-
---
-anyway... what now?-
---
Byleth: "Do you know how?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "That's terrible!" :urg:
-Yeah, would that possibility come to her mind?-
---
-Probably still gotta see how others are doing-
---
Nero: "That is something you must find out, by now she's a different individual with her own desires"
---
Tiki: "Yes, so as Needlemouse, I now must stop him!" -she starts to move around in the game-
-Seems they've really found a new home at Mewni already...-
___

Linebeck: "Why does that sounds oddly familiar?"
___

-When will Starscream make his move?-
___

Pikachu: "(I'm sure everyone here is friendly!)"

-What are Fate's thoughts on the Pokemon?-
-Indeed, adjusted easier than anyone else would think-
---
Cú: "Anyway, I'll be going to do some fishing at last now, then this little fella can show me what he's learned" -pets the pup-
---
-Well, he has to act kinda soon-ish in order to not let Shockwave gain too much power too soon-
---
Fate: They're quite the cheerful little ones...

___

___

___

___

___

---

---
-Byleth is starting to struggle a lot... but the damage Suzuka dealt was not much due to how tanky this form of Byleth is-
---
---
---
Superion: "Will agree!" -fired some rockets at his strings-
---
-And Kaito already summoned a few Riders!-
---
-Not like it deters Suzuka from still attacking her-
---
Atalanta: "...They do seem properly fed at least"
---
Illya: "Mother has been really attached to her..."
Ana: "Well, she's really fond of her family from what I've seen"
---
Takeru: "Let me go at it..." -is expecting hostility from the doll, but if dialogue's possible, he'll also make an attempt-

Sakura: "I don't know... I really don't know now..."
Atalanta: "...How are you now?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, adjusted easier than anyone else would think-
---
Cú: "Anyway, I'll be going to do some fishing at last now, then this little fella can show me what he's learned" -pets the pup-
---
-Well, he has to act kinda soon-ish in order to not let Shockwave gain too much power too soon-
---
Fate: They're quite the cheerful little ones...
-Except the other Casters because they know how often the two visited Mewni and the group of mage-based Servants as a whole are allies of the Butterflies themselves?-
___

-Who smiled and waggled his tail in response to the comfort of the petting on his head-

Linebeck: "I suppose I'll still wish you good luck regardless. Even for a skilled fisherman or sailor, it never hurts to have some help from Lady Luck herself."
___

-Especially when Aquamarine and her wand are still around for backup...-
___

-That seemed to be especially true for these three Pokemon, particularly the Pichu-

---
---
I posted this earlier, but I also quoted the reply wrong, so I'm reposting it here. :V

___

___

---

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Takeru: "Let me go at it..." -is expecting hostility from the doll, but if dialogue's possible, he'll also make an attempt-

// That much I figured. :V And because Spamton NEO's here, being remidned of Toy Story also reminded me of this:

IM DEEPLY SORRY, [[valued customers]], BUT [[silance]] IS ONLY AVAILABLE [[via trade]] FOR [[total destruction]]

-Spamton NEO then tries to burn both Queen Medusa and Superion with his flamethrowers, while also firing eye beams, although none of them would stop the missiles from destroying some of his strings-
___

(While I empathize with whatever you all suffered...Your idea of justice is sickening. All species are important to life and nature, and we've all know many humans who've been nothing but kind and caring to us and our fellow Pokemon!)

(And we're not about to let you take them away or hurt any innocent people out there!)

-Jenny tries to throw a razorang at Helix and anoither at Coyle at the same time, but would Coyle be able to block the missiles?-
___

Mabel: "I can't handle the suspense!"

Dipper: "Byleth seems to have a lot of defense in this form, so might still be able to win this..."
___

-There's one enclosure containing a bunch of Mewnian rabbits that seem quite cheerful and well taken care of-
___

TLink: "That just must mean that she considers Justeaze to be family, too."
___

Steven: -Sigh- "I really hope this really is like a video game where there's usually only a few pieces we'll have to find and some kind of sound effect or clue that tells us when we've found each one..."

-Takeru would find that the doll remains completely motionless and unresponsive, seeming lifeless despite all the indications and reg flags up to this point that would suggest that it's alive and hostile-

-Jenny put a reassuring hand on Sakura's shoulder, feeling awful for her after hearing everything she went through, not to mention now knowing why she sympathizes with the seemingly cursed Spooky so much...-

-The Doll Atalanta is carrying remains unable to talk, but is no longer saddened, at least as much as she was when Sakura was telling her story or when Spooky was upset-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

___

-and never got an answer-
---
Ephraim: He's lucky I didn't have to fight him...
---
Lilith: "She had just come out of an episode where her body was taken over... I would need a rest too."

-Yeah, would that possibility come to her mind?-
---
-Probably still gotta see how others are doing-
---
Nero: "That is something you must find out, by now she's a different individual with her own desires"
---
Tiki: "Yes, so as Needlemouse, I now must stop him!" -she starts to move around in the game-
Azura: Could it be...?
---
-I guess that's true-
---
Byleth: "I see... knowing of her past is still really useful, so I thank you."
---
Emblem Tiki: -in awe-

---
---
---
---
---

IM DEEPLY SORRY, [[valued customers]], BUT [[silance]] IS ONLY AVAILABLE [[via trade]] FOR [[total destruction]]

-Spamton NEO then tries to burn both Queen Medusa and Superion with his flamethrowers, while also firing eye beams, although none of them would stop the missiles from destroying some of his strings-
___

(While I empathize with whatever you all suffered...Your idea of justice is sickening. All species are important to life and nature, and we've all know many humans who've been nothing but kind and caring to us and our fellow Pokemon!)

(And we're not about to let you take them away or hurt any innocent people out there!)

-Jenny tries to throw a razorang at Helix and anoither at Coyle at the same time, but would Coyle be able to block the missiles?-
___

Dipper: "Byleth seems to have a lot of defense in this form, so might still be able to win this..."
___

-There's one enclosure containing a bunch of Mewnian rabbits that seem quite cheerful and well taken care of-
___

___

Steven: -Sigh- "I really hope this really is like a video game where there's usually only a few pieces we'll have to find and some kind of sound effect or clue that tells us when we've found each one..."

-Takeru would find that the doll remains completely motionless and unresponsive, seeming lifeless despite all the indications and reg flags up to this point that would suggest that it's alive and hostile-

-Jenny put a reassuring hand on Sakura's shoulder, feeling awful for her after hearing everything she went through, not to mention now knowing why she sympathizes with the seemingly cursed Spooky so much...-

-The Doll Atalanta is carrying remains unable to talk, but is no longer saddened, at least as much as she was when Sakura was telling her story or when Spooky was upset-
Queen Medusa: "I don't like your offer, so let me make up mine." -again, slaps Spamton with the ripped off arm-
---
Veyle: "I'll be a good dragon who saves the world from you!" -throws dark magic at Koyanskaya-

-Coyle would block the missiles and the razorrange just...goes through Helix-
---
-Byleth goes for a punch is Suzuka gets too close-
---
Blake: "Those are some cute rabbits." :)
---
Azura: "That does sound a lot like her." :)
---
Weiss: "This is real life, Steven. We won't get a sound effect."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

A-Are you okay, Bidoof?

Still fitting. :p
MAsh: "I'm sorry if I exceeded it..."

Shirou: -Blinks- "Frimon?"
Taiga: "That's right~!"

-Yeah, but alas at the moment...-
Monika: "I doubt it's something like that though"
Sayori: "Awwww, but let's figure it out together!"

Veyle: "I'll be a good dragon who saves the world from you!" -throws dark magic at Koyanskaya-
[Just not used to.....affection.]

I smell meat~
-wagging his tail, which surprisingly hurts a bit if it makes contact, hinting at how this form would attack an enemy in combat-

-The voice said something earlier about finding them....but why? Who are they to her....?-

-with ferocity in his eyes, he prepares a Fire Fang!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I smell meat~
-wagging his tail, which surprisingly hurts a bit if it makes contact, hinting at how this form would attack an enemy in combat-

-The voice said something earlier about finding them....but why? Who are they to her....?-

Mash: "I'm a little sorry, I'll be more careful..."

Shirou: "...So what is he?"
Taiga: "A Digimon~! And he's my partner now~!"
-And indeed there's some good meat being made-

Monika: "Well, the voice said something about finding them"
Sayori: "Ooooh, really that?"
-Except the other Casters because they know how often the two visited Mewni and the group of mage-based Servants as a whole are allies of the Butterflies themselves?-
___

-Who smiled and waggled his tail in response to the comfort of the petting on his head-

Linebeck: "I suppose I'll still wish you good luck regardless. Even for a skilled fisherman or sailor, it never hurts to have some help from Lady Luck herself."
___

-Especially when Aquamarine and her wand are still around for backup...-
___

-That seemed to be especially true for these three Pokemon, particularly the Pichu-
-Maybe, but those two were obviously the closest with the Mewmen between them-
---
Cú: "Hopefully I bring some good dinner then!"
---
-Indeed, and she'd likely use it to yeet him out if she finds out-
---
-Indeed, she can't deny she was really cute-
Azura: Could it be...?
---
-I guess that's true-
---
Byleth: "I see... knowing of her past is still really useful, so I thank you."
---
Emblem Tiki: -in awe-
-It could be... Maybe if she makes sure...-
---
-Indeed it would beeeee-
---
Nero: "Of course~! Hmmm~!" -proud as always-
---
Tiki: "I know, I couldn't have ever dreamed of seeing something like this!" -spin dashed against some enemies-
// That much I figured. :V And because Spamton NEO's here, being remidned of Toy Story also reminded me of this:

___

___

___

___

___

Queen Medusa: "I don't like your offer, so let me make up mine." -again, slaps Spamton with the ripped off arm-
---

---
---
---
---
-While Superion was hit, but just like Menasor beforehand, he's not going down easy, showing the might of Cybertronian Combiners-
-Which says something given how Superion's components aren't a team that gets along too well either, but still tried to punch against this maniac!-
---
-From Koyanskaya's tails, various shots of magic went right at them, including to the running Whiskers and to Veryle's dark spell to neutralize it-
---
Atalanta: "You're right" :)
Artemis: "Awwww~ Away from predators~!"
---
-That is something the gyaru didn't see coming, so it lands-
---
Illya: "Yeah, she would unsurprisingly..."
---
Takeru: I will pray for the spirit that was in it to find peace... -feels bad for it, but reaches out given the conveinience of it being unlikely to attack-

Sakura: "...Thank you..." -and even then she omitted some parts of it-
Atalanta: "...I hope you remain okay..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Maybe, but those two were obviously the closest with the Mewmen between them-
---
Cú: "Hopefully I bring some good dinner then!"
---
-Indeed, and she'd likely use it to yeet him out if she finds out-
---
-Indeed, she can't deny she was really cute-
-Still, the other Casters wouldn't be surprised to learn that the two are quickly adapting to actually living in Mewni-
___

Linebeck: "Does this place even need extra food supplies? Wait, it probably does with all the horror stories I've heard of those with bottomless stomachs..."
___

-She most likely would after realizing that his Spark can't be destroyed, much to her frustration- :V
___

-Fate's thoughts?-

-and never got an answer-
---
Ephraim: He's lucky I didn't have to fight him...
---
Lilith: "She had just come out of an episode where her body was taken over... I would need a rest too."
-Much to everyone's confusion, although most decided to not badger her with the question since it seemed personal and likely not of a good origin, simply judging by Byleth's angered reactions to the game officials for choosing the title to begin with-
___

-His anti-monster weapon would've been effective on him...Although, how much of a difference the Emblems would've made is questionable since like the Servants, they probably suffered a lot of weakness from the fritz-
___

Star: "And then Basel got invaded by a group of giant alien robots that can turn into cars, planes and weapons, then there was that whole Halloween incident where that stupid evil wizard messed with reality itself.

...Okay, yeah, maybe Ingrid had a reason or two for not getting back to you around then." :ohwell:

I-I'm sorry as well, d-do you want me to put you back down for now...?

---

---
---
---
---
-While Superion was hit, but just like Menasor beforehand, he's not going down easy, showing the might of Cybertronian Combiners-
-Which says something given how Superion's components aren't a team that gets along too well either, but still tried to punch against this maniac!-
---
-From Koyanskaya's tails, various shots of magic went right at them, including to the running Whiskers and to Veryle's dark spell to neutralize it-
---
---
---
---
Takeru: I will pray for the spirit that was in it to find peace... -feels bad for it, but reaches out given the conveinience of it being unlikely to attack-

-Which works...but then he just fires eye lasers at Medusa again when his head stops spinning around-

-Superion's punch also hits, much to Spamton NEO's anger as he's not used to fighting other giant mechs-

___

-The Frogadiers jumped out of the way in opposite directions while Rapidash and Fireball immediately ran at high speeds in opposite directions to dodge the beams, the former using Fire Spin to engulf Koyanskaya in a tornado of fire for a while-

...Oh, you gotta be kidding me! :glare:

-Does the other Razorang hit Coyle?-
___

Mabel: "When all else fails, a sucker punch usually doesn't." :p
___

-It seems guests are allowed to pet them as well, though only younger visitors are allowed to feed them given the small sizes of the rabbits-
___

-But Justeaze and the Plant are the closest thing they have to talking Plants around here...Both are fully sentient and as intelligent as people, but the former only seems capable of Pokespeak and the latter isn't capable of proper speech at all, despite understanding languages like English and Japanese perfectly well-
___

Steven: "Maybe there's just an instruction manual around here telling us how many pieces it has instead?" :lol: -Trying to remain somewhat positive since the area is full of scary creatures and frightening implications like with the doll on the wall-

-If Takeru tries to take the piece of the metal pinwheel from it, the only movement from the doll is from the doll shaking once as the metal pinwheel taken out of it's face to begin with. The movement looked oddly lifelike...but that's probably just due to it being a lifesize doll to begin with-

-Something Jenny figures, but completely understands why...-

We'll find her, Sakura...And we'll figure out what's causing her to be like this.

-The Doll seems unable to respond in a way to confirm either way, with her actions seemingly limited to arm movements and crying, no doubt a consequence of it's spirit being placed in a literal doll to begin with-

Now I'm picturing the "we're going to have to kill this guy" meme, but with Weiss instead of Garnet.
I could see this happening with tons of characters here given Chaldea's Rogues' Gallery. :V

As a SU fan, it took me way too long to discover that meme lmao

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Shirou: "...So what is he?"
Taiga: "A Digimon~! And he's my partner now~!"
-And indeed there's some good meat being made-

Monika: "Well, the voice said something about finding them"
Sayori: "Ooooh, really that?"

-The Frogadiers jumped out of the way in opposite directions while Rapidash and Fireball immediately ran at high speeds in opposite directions to dodge the beams, the former using Fire Spin to engulf Koyanskaya in a tornado of fire for a while-

I could see this happening with tons of characters here given Chaldea's Rogues' Gallery. :V

As a SU fan, it took me way too long to discover that meme lmao
[I'm ok....]

-ah, like Black?-
-Frimon want the meats-

-Monika is unsure if it's a good idea or not, but something is piquing her curiosity-

-took a direct hit!-
-how bad is the damage?-

Ahue, too many needing to just perish.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
[I'm ok....]

-ah, like Black?-
-Frimon want the meats-

-Monika is unsure if it's a good idea or not, but something is piquing her curiosity-
Mash: "Phew... Ah, does she have a new name?"

Shirou: "Ah, so like Black..."
Taiga: "Ain't he so cute~?"

Monika: "I don't know if I should listen... Like, what if something bad happens?"
Sayori: "You're curious though, right?"
Monika: "...You caught me there"
-Still, the other Casters wouldn't be surprised to learn that the two are quickly adapting to actually living in Mewni-
___

Linebeck: "Does this place even need extra food supplies? Wait, it probably does with all the horror stories I've heard of those with bottomless stomachs..."
___

-She most likely would after realizing that his Spark can't be destroyed, much to her frustration- :V
___

-Fate's thoughts?-
-Pretty much, they may ask them a bit the next day-
-Except Andersen-
---
Cú: "Oh trust me, all of them are truw"
---
-Yeah, not like they both get it either- :V -Anything else she'd have assigned others to repair?-
---
Fate: It must be hard for them, unable to return to their homes...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Pretty much, they may ask them a bit the next day-
-Except Andersen-
---
Cú: "Oh trust me, all of them are truw"
---
-Yeah, not like they both get it either- :V -Anything else she'd have assigned others to repair?-
---
Fate: It must be hard for them, unable to return to their homes...
-Because he's the grump of the group who's too frustrated with getting writer's block from every mild inconvenience to care- :V
___

Linebeck: "Eugh, perhaps I'll wait a bit longer to return to the mess hall in that case..."
___

-Nothing that requires repairs, though Aquamarine is having a few of them maintain her personal ship, which resembles a more advanced and elegant version of what Earth has depicted as classic flying saucers-
___

-The biggest problem being that even while some the precise names of their locations, many of them were on different planets and from different systems they can't name or identify...-

[I'm ok....]
...Huh. I've only had her for a few hours, I guess I haven't really had time to think of a potential name. :ohwell: Well, th-that, and I'm n-not sure if you ever want a name or nickname, I-I don't want to pressure you if you're content with just "Bidoof"...

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Shirou: "Ah, so like Black..."
Taiga: "Ain't he so cute~?"

Monika: "I don't know if I should listen... Like, what if something bad happens?"
Sayori: "You're curious though, right?"
Monika: "...You caught me there"
...Huh. I've only had her for a few hours, I guess I haven't really had time to think of a potential name. :ohwell: Well, th-that, and I'm n-not sure if you ever want a name or nickname, I-I don't want to pressure you if you're content with just "Bidoof"...
[I don't mind either way. But having my own name....woah....]
-the idea makes her feel special-

-more wagging!-

-speaking of Black, Miyu can sense he's still out there somewhere, due to her wish from long ago-

-and Sayori will be there every step of the way! ADVENTUREEEEEE!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

-Which works...but then he just fires eye lasers at Medusa again when his head stops spinning around-

-Superion's punch also hits, much to Spamton NEO's anger as he's not used to fighting other giant mechs-

___

___

___

-It seems guests are allowed to pet them as well, though only younger visitors are allowed to feed them given the small sizes of the rabbits-
___

-But Justeaze and the Plant are the closest thing they have to talking Plants around here...Both are fully sentient and as intelligent as people, but the former only seems capable of Pokespeak and the latter isn't capable of proper speech at all, despite understanding languages like English and Japanese perfectly well-
___

Steven: "Maybe there's just an instruction manual around here telling us how many pieces it has instead?" :lol: -Trying to remain somewhat positive since the area is full of scary creatures and frightening implications like with the doll on the wall-

-If Takeru tries to take the piece of the metal pinwheel from it, the only movement from the doll is from the doll shaking once as the metal pinwheel taken out of it's face to begin with. The movement looked oddly lifelike...but that's probably just due to it being a lifesize doll to begin with-

We'll find her, Sakura...And we'll figure out what's causing her to be like this.

-The Doll seems unable to respond in a way to confirm either way, with her actions seemingly limited to arm movements and crying, no doubt a consequence of it's spirit being placed in a literal doll to begin with-
-took a direct hit!-
-how bad is the damage?-
-lasers that are countered with Medusa's own laser eyes!-

Queen Medusa: "Don't think you've got better eyes than ME, you fool!"
---
-Viridi attempted to use her powers to pull Whiskers away but he got hit anyway-

Viridi: "WHISKEY!" :crazy: "Alright, missy, you've officially made this personal!" -shot a beam at Koyanskaya-

Veyle: "She... cancelled my spell like it was nothing..."

-the fusion of Byleth and Sothis managed to dodge the spells with grace before going for a massive explosion of light at the Beast's location-

-Koyanskaya is pretty much going to survive this but she is going to feel a very comparable power output to hers... as if she were facing another Beast except... not quite evil-

-Coyle dodged the other razorang and it it Max instead-

Max Brass: "Ow!"
---
-and it was strong enough to send her flying-

-seems this form carries both incredible defense and power at the cost of movement-
---
Blake: "Look at these little ones." :)
---
Kanna: "I want to see this tree now."
---
Ruby: "If things were that easy, we'd be done in that mansion by now, Steven." -is optimistic but not unrealistic-

-It could be... Maybe if she makes sure...-
---
-Indeed it would beeeee-
---
Nero: "Of course~! Hmmm~!" -proud as always-
---
Tiki: "I know, I couldn't have ever dreamed of seeing something like this!" -spin dashed against some enemies-
-maybe...-
---
-but then what?-
---
Byleth: "I hope we can have another tea party like this. With a less... heavy subject." :)
---
Emblem Tiki: "THIS IS SO WONDERFUL!"

-Much to everyone's confusion, although most decided to not badger her with the question since it seemed personal and likely not of a good origin, simply judging by Byleth's angered reactions to the game officials for choosing the title to begin with-
___

-His anti-monster weapon would've been effective on him...Although, how much of a difference the Emblems would've made is questionable since like the Servants, they probably suffered a lot of weakness from the fritz-
___

Star: "And then Basel got invaded by a group of giant alien robots that can turn into cars, planes and weapons, then there was that whole Halloween incident where that stupid evil wizard messed with reality itself.

...Okay, yeah, maybe Ingrid had a reason or two for not getting back to you around then." :ohwell:
-would Dedede bring up the question now that they aren't just foes in a tournament?-
---
-that is true... best to not ponder now that he's gone though-
---
-she was also directly involved with the Grid stuff-

-not really a good time for her to casually leave midway though just to talk to Lilith-

Lilith: "I suppose she was, huh..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-would Dedede bring up the question now that they aren't just foes in a tournament?-
---
-that is true... best to not ponder now that he's gone though-
---
-she was also directly involved with the Grid stuff-

-not really a good time for her to casually leave midway though just to talk to Lilith-

Lilith: "I suppose she was, huh..."
-He might...But since it seemed personal to Byleth before anyway and the subject of the war in Fodlan that got brought up earlier was also heavy for her to talk about, he'll probably wait to ask until some time later-
___

-All they can do now is clean up the rest of the mess he caused and start moving on...But this was informative about Chaldea's last major foe nonetheless-
___

Star: "Then there's a whole bunch of other stuff that happened, including her trying to solve the Grid's issues with Yukari...And then one of the kids who's like a sister to her losing her sight..." :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He might...But since it seemed personal to Byleth before anyway and the subject of the war in Fodlan that got brought up earlier was also heavy for her to talk about, he'll probably wait to ask until some time later-
___

-All they can do now is clean up the rest of the mess he caused and start moving on...But this was informative about Chaldea's last major foe nonetheless-
___

Star: "Then there's a whole bunch of other stuff that happened, including her trying to solve the Grid's issues with Yukari...And then one of the kids who's like a sister to her losing her sight..." :urg:
-that's fair-
---
-the Emblems don't know yet how much history Chaldea has-
---
Lilith: "That's horrible... No wonder she didn't visit in a while..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's fair-
---
-the Emblems don't know yet how much history Chaldea has-
---
Lilith: "That's horrible... No wonder she didn't visit in a while..."
-But based on how the Star Warriors refer to these foes of theirs as "beings" and how they describe them, they sound less like people who had difficulty expressing emotions like Byleth herself and more otherworldly...like entities who quite literally couldn't feel positive emotions-
___

-If they return to help again after Koyanskaya is defeated, they'll likely learn about Chaldea's full history with time-
___

Star: "Alright, listen, I don't agree with Ingrid just pushing you into telling Kamui that she literally massacred almost everyone she knew as a mad, cursed dragon here previously, but she did have her own problems to deal with, too...You two might want to talk things out later, in private instead of with anyone else voicing their opinions, right or wrong."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But based on how the Star Warriors refer to these foes of theirs as "beings" and how they describe them, they sound less like people who had difficulty expressing emotions like Byleth herself and more otherworldly...like entities who quite literally couldn't feel positive emotions-
___

-If they return to help again after Koyanskaya is defeated, they'll likely learn about Chaldea's full history with time-
___

Star: "Alright, listen, I don't agree with Ingrid just pushing you into telling Kamui that she literally massacred almost everyone she knew as a mad, cursed dragon here previously, but she did have her own problems to deal with, too...You two might want to talk things out later, in private instead of with anyone else voicing their opinions, right or wrong."
Byleth: "...What kind of entities did you face?"
---
-likely, yes-
---
Lilith: "That sounds like a wise idea, yes. You'd make a fine queen already." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "...What kind of entities did you face?"
---
-likely, yes-
---
Lilith: "That sounds like a wise idea, yes. You'd make a fine queen already." :)
Meta Knight: "...Have you ever heard of beings known as-"

Kirby: "Dark Matter?"

-Wait, like that creature Ingrid found in Toffee's hideout?-
___

-But for now, do they have any other questions about Toffee or nah?-
___

Star: "I would?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "...Have you ever heard of beings known as-"

Kirby: "Dark Matter?"

-Wait, like that creature Ingrid found in Toffee's hideout?-
___

-But for now, do they have any other questions about Toffee or nah?-
___

Star: "I would?"
Byleth: "I believe I've seen some black energy in Toffee's hideout..."
---
-not really-
---
Lilith: "Well, you seem to have the right mindset, at least." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Because he's the grump of the group who's too frustrated with getting writer's block from every mild inconvenience to care- :V
___

Linebeck: "Eugh, perhaps I'll wait a bit longer to return to the mess hall in that case..."
___

-Nothing that requires repairs, though Aquamarine is having a few of them maintain her personal ship, which resembles a more advanced and elegant version of what Earth has depicted as classic flying saucers-
___

-The biggest problem being that even while some the precise names of their locations, many of them were on different planets and from different systems they can't name or identify...-
-Pretty much, that describes him fully- :V
---
Cú: "Guess you could go meet other people"
---
-Makes sense, all her stuff is probably still there and it would be inconvenient to return in the Nemesis-
---
-Yeah, Dark Samus truly didn't care, just wanted lab rats to experiment on-
-maybe...-
---
-but then what?-
---
Byleth: "I hope we can have another tea party like this. With a less... heavy subject." :)
---
Emblem Tiki: "THIS IS SO WONDERFUL!"
-Indeed... She's got a new objective-
---
-On to look for more peoples!-
---
Nero: Of course, I always love to have beautiful people around to compliment my presence~"
---
Tiki: "I know! And this is just one of thousands!"

-more wagging!-

-speaking of Black, Miyu can sense he's still out there somewhere, due to her wish from long ago-

Mash: "Well, Ratbat did name himself"

Shirou: "He looks full of energy..."
Taiga: "I know~!"

-And as a result she wonders about him at this very moment...-

-TIIIIIIIME-
Monika: Her enthusiasm remains spreading as always....

___

___

___

___

___

-took a direct hit!-
-how bad is the damage?-

---
-Viridi attempted to use her powers to pull Whiskers away but he got hit anyway-

Viridi: "WHISKEY!" :crazy: "Alright, missy, you've officially made this personal!" -shot a beam at Koyanskaya-

-the fusion of Byleth and Sothis managed to dodge the spells with grace before going for a massive explosion of light at the Beast's location-

-Koyanskaya is pretty much going to survive this but she is going to feel a very comparable power output to hers... as if she were facing another Beast except... not quite evil-

---

-seems this form carries both incredible defense and power at the cost of movement-
---
---
---
Ruby: "If things were that easy, we'd be done in that mansion by now, Steven." -is optimistic but not unrealistic-
-And Superion would takle advantage of that by trying to tear one of his strings off!-
---
-For what is worth, whatever damage Whiskers was gonna receive was gonna be minimal, after all, she meant it in that she didn't want to hurt the Pokémon-

-Koyanskaya tried to block Viridi's hit with a spell of her own to neutralize it, which did allow the burst Sothis/Byleth made to fully hit her...-

-And yet, despite said outburst of power... She received no damage from the explosion, not even a tiny scratch-
---
Unreplied Uni
---
-Atalanta didn't waste the time to pet some-
---
Illya: "Maybe if we go to that place again!"
Alice: "That would be so fun~!"
---
Takeru: "...Alright, time to back down carefully..."

Sakura: "...Thank you..."
Atalanta: "Wave you arm once if you're okay but twice if not..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Pretty much, that describes him fully- :V
---
Cú: "Guess you could go meet other people"
---
-Makes sense, all her stuff is probably still there and it would be inconvenient to return in the Nemesis-
---
-Yeah, Dark Samus truly didn't care, just wanted lab rats to experiment on-
-He still does seem to care about Star as a pupil and his fellow Casters,. but he's usually too grumpy and reserved to say it- :V
___

Linebeck: "Hopefully people saner in the head than the so-called "King Knight"."

(But King Knight's totally friendly!)
___

-Plus, now co-leading the Decepticons or not, Aquamarine is still a Gem and a soldier for Homeworld, so she's still keeping and utilizing whatever Gem technology she owns that hasn't been destroyed-
___

-Some of them might not have survived it...But miraculously, all of the many who did were successfully saved by the XJs and the science team just in time before Phaaze's destruction-

Byleth: "I believe I've seen some black energy in Toffee's hideout..."
---
-not really-
---
Lilith: "Well, you seem to have the right mindset, at least." :)
Kirby: "Did it have one eye?"

-They definitely would've informed the Star Warriors about the find, given how much and how recurring of a threat Dark Matter was to their home and entire galaxy-
___

Dipper: "The multiversial magic fritz is long over now that he's gone..."

Mabel: "But we're still cleaning up the mess he and his villain friends left behind." :glare:
___

Star: "Huh...Maybe I'm becoming more mature and wiser than I thought?"

-TIIIIIIIME-
And a few others even already had names when they showed up here...

🎵- Come on grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands!- 🎵

---

---

---
---
---
-And Superion would takle advantage of that by trying to tear one of his strings off!-
---
-For what is worth, whatever damage Whiskers was gonna receive was gonna be minimal, after all, she meant it in that she didn't want to hurt the Pokémon-

-Koyanskaya tried to block Viridi's hit with a spell of her own to neutralize it, which did allow the burst Sothis/Byleth made to fully hit her...-

-And yet, despite said outburst of power... She received no damage from the explosion, not even a tiny scratch-
---
Unreplied Uni
---
---
---

-Spamton NEO responded to that by firing a + Bomb directly in Superion's face, not having time to make a quip or fire back at Queen Medusa with one of his wings at risk of being damaged-
___

(...You gotta be kidding me!)

(Did that combination of attacks do any damage at all?!)

Okay, note to self: Razorangs don't work here...
___

Except it was replied?
___

-The rabbits wiggle their ears in joy upon being pet, obviously finding it comforting-
___

Tetra: "When was the last time any of you were there? When that evil doppleganger of Ingrid was around?"
___

Steven: "...You're probably right. I just hope we can figure out what this pinwheel's importance is...It's gotta be here and and hidden scattered throughout this old lab for a reason."

-The life-size doll remains motionless as they leave, and they'd find nothing else throughout the maze besides more empty cages and strange sculptures that looked like they were used for rituals of some kind-

(So what do we do?)

(Our best bet is to keep checking pathways that we haven't yet. The door this key goes with has to be around here somewhere.)

-The doll waves her arm once, clearly still saddened, but alright otherwise-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Shirou: "He looks full of energy..."
Taiga: "I know~!"

-And as a result she wonders about him at this very moment...-

-TIIIIIIIME-

And a few others even already had names when they showed up here...

🎵- Come on grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands!- 🎵

[So I name....myself...?]
-thinking-

-come to think of it, this may be the first time he's seen an In-Training-

-Jalter still occasionally hears screams pleading for her help, but she doesn't know what she can do-

-but they don't even know where to begin-

With Jake the Dog and Finn the Dog and Marceline the Dog and Princess the Dog and Ice King the Dog and Gunter the Dog and-

-though she held back her power to avoid killing him, it was still enough to put him in the Yamcha death pose-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
Unreplied Uni
---
---
---

-Spamton NEO responded to that by firing a + Bomb directly in Superion's face, not having time to make a quip or fire back at Queen Medusa with one of his wings at risk of being damaged-
___

___

Except it was replied?
___

-The rabbits wiggle their ears in joy upon being pet, obviously finding it comforting-
___

Tetra: "When was the last time any of you were there? When that evil doppleganger of Ingrid was around?"
___

Steven: "...You're probably right. I just hope we can figure out what this pinwheel's importance is...It's gotta be here and and hidden scattered throughout this old lab for a reason."

-The life-size doll remains motionless as they leave, and they'd find nothing else throughout the maze besides more empty cages and strange sculptures that looked like they were used for rituals of some kind-

(So what do we do?)

(Our best bet is to keep checking pathways that we haven't yet. The door this key goes with has to be around here somewhere.)

-The doll waves her arm once, clearly still saddened, but alright otherwise-
-though she held back her power to avoid killing him, it was still enough to put him in the Yamcha death pose-
Queen Medusa: "Why do you even have wings when you have all those strings?" :p -tries to go for one-
---
Byleth/Sothis: "How is this possible...?"

Alear: -strikes from a distance with one of her swords- "Surely something will work."

Dr. Coyle: -laughed maniacally- "Why don't you just GIVE UP?!"
---
It's not in the same order but nothing is unreplied
---
Blake: "How sweet." :)
---
Kanna: "I think so, yeah... We didn't have time to enjoy it either."
---
Nora: "Can't we just blow the whole mansion up?"

-Indeed... She's got a new objective-
---
-On to look for more peoples!-
---
Nero: Of course, I always love to have beautiful people around to compliment my presence~"
---
Tiki: "I know! And this is just one of thousands!"
-and she's MOTIVATED-
---
-are the peoples okay?-
---
Byleth: "Me? Beautiful?"
---
-mini tiki in awe...-

Kirby: "Did it have one eye?"

-They definitely would've informed the Star Warriors about the find, given how much and how recurring of a threat Dark Matter was to their home and entire galaxy-
___

Dipper: "The multiversial magic fritz is long over now that he's gone..."

Mabel: "But we're still cleaning up the mess he and his villain friends left behind." :glare:
___

Star: "Huh...Maybe I'm becoming more mature and wiser than I thought?"
Byleth: "It did..."
---
Eirika: "Yeah... this is often a result of a big war..." :lol:
---
Lilith: "Perhaps your experiences with this group have helped?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom