• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I believe this was intended to be a sort of test run for your capabilities, but yes, they have caused trouble on more than one occasion.

-Speaking of, Mash then hears about this from Ratbat?-

Let me guess, ya just need a Pokeball now? :p

H-How did you guess?! :surprised:

Those might be lying around at random, but they don't just magically spawn out of thin air whenever someone wants to be a Trainer!
Azura: "I can safely say you are quite the fighter. You'd be a great one to have around if you wish so." :)

-but not today- :V
-he looks up to the sky above-

Translation: "I am ready to face the threats of this world."

[So how do these Poké Balls end up here like you say?]

-perhaps something or someone needs to put her in her place about her attitude towards humanity....-
-after all that Chaldea has had to deal with over the years, she really has no excuse now to be hostile over problems she's had with humanity in her home world-

Tamer: "Well, only two were discovered so far. And one of them is in our possession. The other we had to face an enemy that used it against us, but it has been since removed from them and we have hidden away."

Yep~. That hairpin is what I used to unlock an alternate Mega level for myself.
We....don't talk about the other Mega level....

-hairpin....? Like the one Mirei had for LadyDevimon?-
Luvia: "And we're in fact, preparing to go against them"

Mash: "A new Pokémon with Alphys?"
Ratbat: "(Yes, a Bidoof!)"

-The question is who would do it...-

LadyDevimon: "...You can become a Lilithmon too?!"
-To more zoo exhibits? Or back home for the day?-
___

Linebeck: "It's named after it's species? Then again, I've heard that's the case with a few of these "Pokemon" around here."
___

Shockwave, have all Energon rations been distributed?
___

-When she was treated horribly by her would-be mother and only had Alph around to care for her...-
-The former pretty much-
---
Cú: "It's usually quite common, huh"
---
Shockwave: "Apropriately, according to Ratbat and Octane"
---
-Indeed, with the wolf familiar struggling to get her to see how Precea was a terrible mother and that she should have left her-
Azura: "That was a good session." :)
---
Dark Pit: "I don't mind it either."
---
-and Sothis would follow her-
---
Emblem Corrin: "It's silly, I know..." :lol:
Olivia: "I think the same, you've kept improving as always" :) -but so has she-
---
Lilith: "So maybe I should apaologize a bit about before..."
---
-She would keep ignoring her-
---
Sieg: "I suppose I see your point though... I'm even a dragon too"
Not all of us get to play epic battle themes while literally charging into battle! :b:
___

-That's shocking even for Shez?-

// ****, she got Helix, too?

...Okay, I don't recognize that one...I'd say it's probably just an Elite Cell, but the fact that it's got a Hedlok isn't a good sign...
___

Mabel: "Yeah, lighten up! Battles don't have to be super serious all the time!" :grin:
___

-Yeah, it remains to be seen if she'll cause additional chaos at or after breakfast- :V

-At least it seems like they're free to take their turns in the showers now?-
___

Tetra: "Huh...I guess I'm adapting to this world even better than I thought." :p
___

-They would get the trap door moved over to it in a matter of two seconds...But just before they can close it, the creature manages to reach a claw through a crack between the passage and the trap door and try to pry the door back open-

-Their already high strength combined, however, keeps it from succeeding, and it's claw is forced back into the passage-

Spooky: "Yeah, yeah, I'll free Alan or whoever. Just all of you go back home or wherever already!"

Unless you're calling off your whole army, that's not happening.

Spooky: "Then how are people supposed to fear me?!" :glare:
Palu: "I really should think of a good theme for Pit, come to think of it..."
---
Shez: ...That reminds me a lot of... -tries to look for anyone inside that room-

Max Brass: "A single strike won't work on this one. It's a tough guy."
---
Byleth: "Once I feel I got a good idea of how beneficial this form of mine is, I promise I'll 'cut loose', so to speak. But for now..." -blasts Suzuka with green energy (while will be my interpretation of how it's Distant Counter works :V)- "You'll have to contend with a demon."
---
-Blake would go in next-
---
Kanna: "I'm so glad you are~!" :b:
---
Jaune: "That was a REALLY close call..." :urg:
-They can see as some dinosaur Autobots are tearing apart the battlefield more than any others in fact-
---
-There is seemingly no one, but there is something...-
-An egg-
-A HUGE egg in fact-
---
Suzuka: "Woah!" -barely dodged- "I'll admit you have plenty of neat tricks" :p
---
-With Atalanta right after the other cat-
---
Hayate: "I'm sure you'll enjoy more of those shows later~"
---
Takeru: "Phew... You two are alright?"

Sakura: "But that can be done without becoming a killer..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "So your own Soul got absorbed...just like Marvelous and Urbosa?"
___

Mabel: "Wonders of modern technology! And also some magic." :p

___

-Good question...-

// I'm admittedly not sure either. :V
Byleth: "Yes...but Sothis was left behind. In a way, that was most fortunate. If he had gotten his hands on her soul, Chaldea would have been wiped out completely long before he acquired all magic..."

-Byleth figured this was safe to say because Sothis made her divine status known as well... but this is effectively a hint that Sothis would be far more powerful than the average deity if she wasn't stuck as a spirit living in Byleth-
---
Eirika: "You know, I've dabbled in magic every now and then. Even one of my sword is actually a magical one."
---
-we just need to think of a typing that works for her :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Azura: "And you could come along. That is, if you're willing to help."

-perhaps something or someone needs to put her in her place about her attitude towards humanity....-
-after all that Chaldea has had to deal with over the years, she really has no excuse now to be hostile over problems she's had with humanity in her home world-
-probably someone attuned with nature?-

Olivia: "I think the same, you've kept improving as always" :) -but so has she-
---
Lilith: "So maybe I should apaologize a bit about before..."
---
-She would keep ignoring her-
---
Sieg: "I suppose I see your point though... I'm even a dragon too"
Azura: "And so have you, Olivia." :)
---
Dark Pit: "Don't worry about it. Let's just focus on kicking more butt."
---
Sothis: "...I could always teach you some recipes I learned from snooping on Shez and Byleth." :p
---
Emblem Corrin: "It's really uncanny how similar we look."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The former pretty much-
---
Cú: "It's usually quite common, huh"
---
Shockwave: "Apropriately, according to Ratbat and Octane"
---
-Indeed, with the wolf familiar struggling to get her to see how Precea was a terrible mother and that she should have left her-
-Well, there's the giant invisible goat exhibit-

-They're only made visible to guests via a magic field that makes them look like semi-visible as transparent goats instead- :V
___

Linebeck: "Well, it definitely makes communications and remembering names easier. I have no complaints if there's more Pokemon here using their species' names."
___

Then everyone should have just enough Energon reserves for our upcoming missions!
___

-But it wasn't really until Nanoha convinced her to change her ways and Precia was defeated that she finally did?-

Byleth: "Yes...but Sothis was left behind. In a way, that was most fortunate. If he had gotten his hands on her soul, Chaldea would have been wiped out completely long before he acquired all magic..."

-Byleth figured this was safe to say because Sothis made her divine status known as well... but this is effectively a hint that Sothis would be far more powerful than the average deity if she wasn't stuck as a spirit living in Byleth-
---
Eirika: "You know, I've dabbled in magic every now and then. Even one of my sword is actually a magical one."
---
-we just need to think of a typing that works for her :V-
Kirby: "Wait, really?!" :crazy:

Meta Knight: "To my understanding, Toffee did not have immediate access to every magic power he gained. He may have had to learn to utilize the powers Sothis possess before actually weaponizing them.

The risk of danger would have been far higher and we would have needed to act even sooner, but I strongly suspect it would not have immediately secured him victory."
___

Mabel: "Is that the one that's like an anti-monster weapon?"
___

-Well, she is a dragon, but what elements does she use?-

Translation: "I am ready to face the threats of this world."

[So how do these Poké Balls end up here like you say?]

The only catch is, the threats aren't in this world. At least, not yet. But they will affect many innocent people both here and in countless worlds beyond this one if they aren't stopped. We may not have much time left before their plans can reach fruition...

Well, usually we just find them lying around random spots in towns, forests or beaches, but there's been rare occasions where they...did kinda just suddenly show up out of thin air. No idea why.

// Referencing how Jack got to catch the Froakie Twins because Arceus made some Pokeballs materialize into thin air.

-Toffee actually called Viridi out on it once, an argument his-then Servant Kama sort of backed up, but considering the extremes he was willing to go to in order to complete his own plans, which included wiping out all magic, including magic-based lifeforms...he didn't exactly have the moral high ground-

Palu: "I really should think of a good theme for Pit, come to think of it..."
---
Shez: ...That reminds me a lot of... -tries to look for anyone inside that room-

Max Brass: "A single strike won't work on this one. It's a tough guy."
---
Byleth: "Once I feel I got a good idea of how beneficial this form of mine is, I promise I'll 'cut loose', so to speak. But for now..." -blasts Suzuka with green energy (while will be my interpretation of how it's Distant Counter works :V)- "You'll have to contend with a demon."
---
-Blake would go in next-
---
Kanna: "I'm so glad you are~!" :b:
---
Jaune: "That was a REALLY close call..." :urg:
-They can see as some dinosaur Autobots are tearing apart the battlefield more than any others in fact-
---
-An egg-
-A HUGE egg in fact-
---
---
---
---

F-Forget that right now, they're tearing the copy army apart! The Alliance i-is losing the advantage! :b:

THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR AN EXPERT SALESMAN !! [clean up on asile]][[DEAD]] !!

-Spamton NEO back out to the battlefield, with most, but not all of his strings restored-
___

-...What the heck could hatch from that egg?-

Who is he? -Battle stance-
___

Dipper: "Whoa, this is actually an even fight! And a pretty chaotic one, at that!"
___

-While the shower systems are still overly fancy in design, they also quickly turn out to be very high quality showers, proving highly effective for washing up-
___

Tetra: " But for now, is that the ending of this episode?"

TLink: "I thought it had more runtime left..."
___

(What kind of creature is down there?!)

-Before either Penny or Weiss could answer whether they were alright, the creature manages to severally damage the trap door with one hit, before outright luanching it off with another-

Steven: :crazy:

Spooky: "Not when you're stuck as a ghost that everyone patronizes or dismisses as being this adorable twelve year old like me!" -Has only been able to move three of the Husk remains blocking the door now-

Pearl: "Ugh, we don't have time for this! Let's just reeactivate that electric fence, that should clear the rest of these destroyed doll parts out."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

LadyDevimon: "...You can become a Lilithmon too?!"

-

The only catch is, the threats aren't in this world. At least, not yet. But they will affect many innocent people both here and in countless worlds beyond this one if they aren't stopped. We may not have much time left before their plans can reach fruition...

Well, usually we just find them lying around random spots in towns, forests or beaches, but there's been rare occasions where they...did kinda just suddenly show up out of thin air. No idea why.

// Referencing how Jack got to catch the Froakie Twins because Arceus made some Pokeballs materialize into thin air.

-Toffee actually called Viridi out on it once, an argument his-then Servant Kama sort of backed up, but considering the extremes he was willing to go to in order to complete his own plans, which included wiping out all magic, including magic-based lifeforms...he didn't exactly have the moral high ground-
-flexes in agreement; he will assist-

[Huh....I wonder who keeps sending them....?]

-so it would have to be someone with much higher ground to call her out....-

Yep~. Wait, "too"? Are we twinsies? :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Yep~. Wait, "too"? Are we twinsies? :p
Jeanne: "Then we're already grateful for your cooperation" :)

Mash: "What is a Bidoof?"
Ratbat: "(They're like tiny beaver Pokémon...)"

-Yeah, someone more on her level should then...-

LadyDevimon: "....W-Well..." -a bit embarrassed to admit it-
Angewomon: "She totally be" :p
Azura: "And so have you, Olivia." :)
---
Dark Pit: "Don't worry about it. Let's just focus on kicking more butt."
---
Sothis: "...I could always teach you some recipes I learned from snooping on Shez and Byleth." :p
---
Emblem Corrin: "It's really uncanny how similar we look."
Olivia: "Thank you~ It really means plenty~!"
-And Inigo remains awed-
---
Lilith: "Alright~ I'm actually having fun and all~!"
---
-Still no response from the Beast-
---
Sieg: "Not the first coincidence around here, though..."
-Well, there's the giant invisible goat exhibit-

-They're only made visible to guests via a magic field that makes them look like semi-visible as transparent goats instead- :V
___

Linebeck: "Well, it definitely makes communications and remembering names easier. I have no complaints if there's more Pokemon here using their species' names."
___

Then everyone should have just enough Energon reserves for our upcoming missions!
___

-But it wasn't really until Nanoha convinced her to change her ways and Precia was defeated that she finally did?-
Lily: "Woah, I wonder how they got them here!"
---
Cú: "Just not all, remember that" :p
---
Lugnut: "Magnificent! Then all should be ready to follow your orders!"
---
-Also took Precea admitting to her she always hated her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Woah, I wonder how they got them here!"
---
Cú: "Just not all, remember that" :p
---
Lugnut: "Magnificent! Then all should be ready to follow your orders!"
---
-Also took Precea admitting to her she always hated her-
-Probably the same way they get them to tow some vehicles-

-According to Star, invisible goats are a common transportation animal around here- :V
___

Linebeck: "Right, that feline with electrical powers had his own name..."
___

It's only a matter of time, now. (Time I'm growing impatient for with my Gem on the line...)
___

-...That probably made the biggest difference of all...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-An egg-
-A HUGE egg in fact-
---
---
---
---

F-Forget that right now, they're tearing the copy army apart! The Alliance i-is losing the advantage! :b:

-Spamton NEO back out to the battlefield, with most, but not all of his strings restored-
___

___

Dipper: "Whoa, this is actually an even fight! And a pretty chaotic one, at that!"
___

-While the shower systems are still overly fancy in design, they also quickly turn out to be very high quality showers, proving highly effective for washing up-
___

___

-Before either Penny or Weiss could answer whether they were alright, the creature manages to severally damage the trap door with one hit, before outright luanching it off with another-

Spooky: "Not when you're stuck as a ghost that everyone patronizes or dismisses as being this adorable twelve year old like me!" -Has only been able to move three of the Husk remains blocking the door now-

Pearl: "Ugh, we don't have time for this! Let's just reeactivate that electric fence, that should clear the rest of these destroyed doll parts out."
Palu: "...Should we send Medusa to keep up with this one?"
---
Shez: "....What the hell is THAT for?"

Max Brass: "The culmination of her DNA Man project. A sentient blob of goo with data of every recorded ARMS match ever. His name is Helix."
---
Byleth: "I wouldn't have half the fame I do if I wasn't adaptable."
---
Blake: They're pretty nice...
---
-will there be more?-
---
Weiss: "....We should run."

Yang: "Agreed!"

Kirby: "Wait, really?!" :crazy:

Meta Knight: "To my understanding, Toffee did not have immediate access to every magic power he gained. He may have had to learn to utilize the powers Sothis possess before actually weaponizing them.

The risk of danger would have been far higher and we would have needed to act even sooner, but I strongly suspect it would not have immediately secured him victory."
___

Mabel: "Is that the one that's like an anti-monster weapon?"
___

-Well, she is a dragon, but what elements does she use?-
Byleth: "But the moment he would have learned her powers..."
---
Eirika: "Not at all. It's very good against anything that flies though."
---
-she could be associated with water due to spoilers... but otherwise, she's very much a space dragon-

-as in space-time but without the time-

Olivia: "Thank you~ It really means plenty~!"
-And Inigo remains awed-
---
Lilith: "Alright~ I'm actually having fun and all~!"
---
-Still no response from the Beast-
---
Sieg: "Not the first coincidence around here, though..."
Azura: "I'm so glad to hear, my friend." :)
---
-enough to see what Morrigan sees in being a fighting nut?-

Dark Pit: "Hey, Lilith! Catch!" -chucks a foe at her-
---
Emblem Corrin: "It isn't?"

Azura: "We'll do our best to ensure your assistance is as valuable as possible."

-if not above...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "But the moment he would have learned her powers..."
---
Eirika: "Not at all. It's very good against anything that flies though."
---
-she could be associated with water due to spoilers... but otherwise, she's very much a space dragon-

-as in space-time but without the time-
Dedede: "Ugh, let's just be thankful he never caught her Soul..." -Clearly doesn't want to talk about that total doomsday scenario-
___

Mabel: "An anti-flying sword?" :confused:
___

-So a Dragon-type itself is a good possibility, but a Water-type might be as well-

-Others with cosmic-oriented themes or powers might also be a good one for her to adopt-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: "Ugh, let's just be thankful he never caught her Soul..." -Clearly doesn't want to talk about that total doomsday scenario-
___

Mabel: "An anti-flying sword?" :confused:
___

-So a Dragon-type itself is a good possibility, but a Water-type might be as well-

-Others with cosmic-oriented themes or powers might also be a good one for her to adopt-
Byleth: "Agreed..."
---
Eirika: "That can shoot wind."

-that explains why one of the weapons the ring provides is called the Wind Sword-
---
-Fairy is always a good guess for magical beings too :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Agreed..."
---
Eirika: "That can shoot wind."

-that explains why one of the weapons the ring provides is called the Wind Sword-
---
-Fairy is always a good guess for magical beings too :V-
-Sothis internally is like "I was careful enough that you didn't need to worry"?-
___

Dipper: "Oh, that must be the Wind Sword!"

Mabel: "Oh, duh! How did I guess not that?!" :facepalm:
___

-That's true, so there's a lot of Pokemon that would fit her theme- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sothis internally is like "I was careful enough that you didn't need to worry"?-
___

Dipper: "Oh, that must be the Wind Sword!"

Mabel: "Oh, duh! How did I guess not that?!" :facepalm:
___

-That's true, so there's a lot of Pokemon that would fit her theme- :p
Sothis: No need to worry, Byleth. My soul is physically anchored to your body thanks to the way you earned my Crest. He would have been unable to budge me out of you for good without literally ripping your heart out... And even if he could, do you truly believe I would let myself be assimilated?!

Byleth: ....You're right. Sorry for assuming otherwise.
---
Eirika: "It's alright, Mabel. Wind Sword isn't exactly very magical-sounding..."
---
-pretty much, yeah :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: No need to worry, Byleth. My soul is physically anchored to your body thanks to the way you earned my Crest. He would have been unable to budge me out of you for good without literally ripping your heart out... And even if he could, do you truly believe I would let myself be assimilated?!

Byleth: ....You're right. Sorry for assuming otherwise.
---
Eirika: "It's alright, Mabel. Wind Sword isn't exactly very magical-sounding..."
---
-It's still a fair concern with how dangerous Toffee was at that point?-
___

Dipper: "Actually, we do know a few people here who can use wind magic or otherwise have wind-based powers."

Mabel: "So the name does sound a little like a magic sword that can cast wind!" :p

___

-And there's definitely several Pokemon among those here that resemble dragons, and others that rare fairy-like or mystical creatures-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's still a fair concern with how dangerous Toffee was at that point?-
___

Dipper: "Actually, we do know a few people here who can use wind magic or otherwise have wind-based powers."

Mabel: "So the name does sound a little like a magic sword that can cast wind!" :p

___

-And there's definitely several Pokemon among those here that resemble dragons, and others that rare fairy-like or mystical creatures-
Sothis: Still, I appreciate the concern. :)
---
Eirika: "That seems fair enough." :)
---
-so she just needs to find out...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What's Byleth's response to that?-
___

-With that said, they've still gotta see more of the spaceship-
___

-Which one would be the best for her?-
-she just smiled a bit-
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-hmmmmmm... I gotta think... and also not be cheap with a Legendary because there's a really easy choice if we count those (Palkia)-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she just smiled a bit-
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-hmmmmmm... I gotta think... and also not be cheap with a Legendary because there's a really easy choice if we count those (Palkia)-
-Would the others be able to tell via obvious signs that she's having a telepathic conversation with Sothis or is she just talking to her while eating her lunch?-
___

Mabel: "These are called control panels! All these different buttons and levers serve different purposes to help the ship run! Some are only used for emergencies. Others actually run the ship's weapons instead." :p
___

-Okay, that would definitely be an easy one lmao-

-I've had ideas for other Pokemon for a few other characters myself, but none in particular come to mind for Lilith-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would the others be able to tell via obvious signs that she's having a telepathic conversation with Sothis or is she just talking to her while eating her lunch?-
___

Mabel: "These are called control panels! All these different buttons and levers serve different purposes to help the ship run! Some are only used for emergencies. Others actually run the ship's weapons instead." :p
___

-Okay, that would definitely be an easy one lmao-

-I've had ideas for other Pokemon for a few other characters myself, but none in particular come to mind for Lilith-
-the latter right now-
---
Eirika: "I don't think we should press anything..."
---
-hmm... maybe someone with a deep desire to serve and/or protect others?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the latter right now-
---
Eirika: "I don't think we should press anything..."
---
-hmm... maybe someone with a deep desire to serve and/or protect others?-
-The others mostly focus on eating as well then-

Kirby: "And at least everyone got their Souls back once Toffee died..."
___

Dipper: "Wise move."

Mabel: "Most of them work using mechanical stuff like wires, gears, pulleys and electricity!"
___

-Oh, there are definitely plenty of Pokemon with goals and personalities like that-

-Only thing would be which Dragon or Fairy Pokemon among them would fit the most-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The others mostly focus on eating as well then-

Kirby: "And at least everyone got their Souls back once Toffee died..."
___

Dipper: "Wise move."

Mabel: "Most of them work using mechanical stuff like wires, gears, pulleys and electricity!"
___

-Oh, there are definitely plenty of Pokemon with goals and personalities like that-

-Only thing would be which Dragon or Fairy Pokemon among them would fit the most-
Byleth: "Else I would not be here..."
---
Eirika: "So none of it is magic?"
---
-the extremely popular Gardevoir? :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

---

Max Brass: "The culmination of her DNA Man project. A sentient blob of goo with data of every recorded ARMS match ever. His name is Helix."
---
---
---
-will there be more?-
---

Lindy: "Perhaps that's a good idea"

-Spamton would get interrupted by a squad of five jets that shot right towards him, that even if he attacked, they dodged their first moves, and then, akin to the Stunticons or the Constructicons, joined together into a being of much more massive size, that of a Megazord, that delivered a strong punch towards him-

1708479256072.png

???: "We. Are. SUPERION!"
---
-It's huge... There's no way it won't be important!-
---
Suzuka: "Sure sure, like so nice I suppose" :p -VARIOUS QUICK SLASHES IN LESS THAN A SECOND-
---
Atalanta: "Hmmm, this is niiiice..."
---
Hayate: "Oh yeah it's soon to end!"
---
Takeru: "...Get safe!"

Sakura: "But why are you so focused on that? Why is that your regret?"
-Probably the same way they get them to tow some vehicles-

-According to Star, invisible goats are a common transportation animal around here- :V
___

Linebeck: "Right, that feline with electrical powers had his own name..."
___

It's only a matter of time, now. (Time I'm growing impatient for with my Gem on the line...)
___

-...That probably made the biggest difference of all...-
-Makes Lily want to mount one!-
---
Cú: "Oh yeah, the partner of the huntress"
---
-Sideways would then arrive, carrying some energy-harvesting from the Grid-
Sideways: "Hey"
Shockwave: "I see you arrived with what you were tasked with"
---
-Yeah, it did by a lot-
Azura: "I'm so glad to hear, my friend." :)
---
-enough to see what Morrigan sees in being a fighting nut?-

Dark Pit: "Hey, Lilith! Catch!" -chucks a foe at her-
---
Emblem Corrin: "It isn't?"
Olivia: "Hm, what a wonderful first re-encounter already~!"
---
-Little bit, just not as much, buuuuut having a new partner is fun-

Lilith: "Yahoo~!" -she grabbed it, threw it to the ground, then stepped on it with her heels twice-
---
Sieg: "There's a number of people here that share the same face"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Olivia: "Hm, what a wonderful first re-encounter already~!"
---
-Little bit, just not as much, buuuuut having a new partner is fun-

Lilith: "Yahoo~!" -she grabbed it, threw it to the ground, then stepped on it with her heels twice-
---
Sieg: "There's a number of people here that share the same face"
Azura: "On that, I can agree with." :)
---
-would she try chucking one at Pittoo?-
---
-forgot to reply to Draco so...-

Sothis: "Are you just going to be a jerk who gives everyone the silent treatment?"
---
Emblem Corrin: "Some apparently even share the same name."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Makes Lily want to mount one!-
---
Cú: "Oh yeah, the partner of the huntress"
---
-Sideways would then arrive, carrying some energy-harvesting from the Grid-
Sideways: "Hey"
Shockwave: "I see you arrived with what you were tasked with"
---
-Yeah, it did by a lot-
-Knowing Mewni, the zoo would probably recklessly allow it, but Lily's probably familiar enough with animals to not have issues accomplishing that- :V
___

Linebeck: "I'll admit, most of the creatures are strange even by the Great Sea's standards..."
___

Ah, welcome back, Sideways! How much energy were you able to harvest from the Grid?
___

-Not like the Pokemon would know, though...But Fate reflects on this now that she's thought about it?-

Byleth: "Else I would not be here..."
---
Eirika: "So none of it is magic?"
---
-the extremely popular Gardevoir? :V-
Kirby: "Neither would Urbosa, Marvelous, Merlin or Undyne..." :urg:
___

Dipper: "Not one...well, considering that this is is the TSAB, some of it might use magic as fuel..."
___

-That might work, but I dunno how well I'd be able to write for a Gardevoir...-

---

---
---
---
-will there be more?-
---

-Spamton would get interrupted by a squad of five jets that shot right towards him, that even if he attacked, they dodged their first moves, and then, akin to the Stunticons or the Constructicons, joined together into a being of much more massive size, that of a Megazord, that delivered a strong punch towards him-

View attachment 385220

---
---
Suzuka: "Sure sure, like so nice I suppose" :p -VARIOUS QUICK SLASHES IN LESS THAN A SECOND-
---
---
---

-And Spamton NEO is launched a long way by it-

THIS IS SO AWESOME! :b:-Sparkly eyes-
___

But is he a willing minion of Coyle's?

-Where would the rest of the infiltration crew be during this?-
___

-Mabel and Dipper cheering the fight on-
___

-If anything, it's might actually one of the nicer showers members of Chaldea have been able to use in a while...-
___

-How does the rest of the episode go?-
___

-Even before they could make much distance, they'd see a creature slowly reach one claw up from the passage and grip the floor...before the entire creature climbed up:

Steven: "That's not a doll!" :crazy:

Specimen 14: "...Okay, that's a Specimen I've never seen before..."

Spooky: "Regret? It's my life and afte life's goal!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
---
---

___

___

___

-If anything, it's might actually one of the nicer showers members of Chaldea have been able to use in a while...-
___

___

-Even before they could make much distance, they'd see a creature slowly reach one claw up from the passage and grip the floor...before the entire creature climbed up:

Palu: "Time to convince Medusa to get her butt of whatever couch she's sitting on then."
---
Shez: I gotta tell the others! -quietly leaves the room and closes the room-

Max Brass: "It's usually loyal... but the Hedlok..."
---
-Byleth managed to block more strikes than Suzuka expected, likely due to her experience dealing with Shez-
---
-and then after they all clean? breakfast?-
---
-is it a nice episode?-
---
Weiss: "What clued you in on that, Steven?"

Kirby: "Neither would Urbosa, Marvelous, Merlin or Undyne..."
___

Dipper: "Not one...well, considering that this is is the TSAB, some of it might use magic as fuel..."
___

-That might work, but I dunno how well I'd be able to write for a Gardevoir...-
Byleth: "...Undyne has been through a lot..."
---
Eirika: "Magic as fuel... what's fuel?"
---
-that's fair enough-

-Lilith could always be humble and just not be a Trainer but instead be Chaldea's Nurse Joy? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "...Undyne has been through a lot..."
---
Eirika: "Magic as fuel... what's fuel?"
---
-that's fair enough-

-Lilith could always be humble and just not be a Trainer but instead be Chaldea's Nurse Joy? :V-
Meta Knight: "Hmm, such as the whole Phazon ordeal... "
___

Mabel: "You guys don't even have fuel in your time?"
___

-Wouldn't there have to be an indefinite number of clones of her then?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Hmm, such as the whole Phazon ordeal... "
___

Mabel: "You guys don't even have fuel in your time?"
___

-Wouldn't there have to be an indefinite number of clones of her then?- :V
Byleth: "I feel bad for her..."
---
Eirika: "...I don't even know what's fuel."
---
-she has space traveling powers so she can just be the one nurse in every location :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I feel bad for her..."
---
Eirika: "...I don't even know what's fuel."
---
-she has space traveling powers so she can just be the one nurse in every location :V-
Kirby: "I wonder how she's been doing since she recovered..."
___

Mabel: "Think of it like being a temporary power source!"

___

-...You know what? That actually works lmao-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "I wonder how she's been doing since she recovered..."
___

Mabel: "Think of it like being a temporary power source!"

___

-...You know what? That actually works lmao-
Byleth: "...So do I, actually. I remember she wanted to spar with me once she was alright."

-unless I forgot they already did that?-
---
Eirika: "Or stamina for objects?"
---
-that's why I said it :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "...So do I, actually. I remember she wanted to spar with me once she was alright."

-unless I forgot they already did that?-
---
Eirika: "Or stamina for objects?"
---
-that's why I said it :V-
// I don't think they have yet...

Meta Knight: "That, too, does not surprise me."
___

Mabel: "Yeah! Exactly! ...Kinda!"
___

-Still she might be able to take in a Pokemon eventually, but for now, she does seem like she might just be happy to help tons of them due to being good with animals in general-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Mash: "What is a Bidoof?"
Ratbat: "(They're like tiny beaver Pokémon...)"

Okay, I actually forgot that I hadn't replied to any of these yet. My apologies.

I most concur. Thank you for your assistance, Fishbunjin. :)

-Around the same size as most of the other young Pokemon around here, in fact-

I'm not sure, but it sure as hell would be convenient if they sent another one here right now...

...Actually, since Pokemon are f-fairly popular in some worlds, couldn't I just buy some online?

...Yeah, that's also likely. :p

-But who exactly would that be?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And Spamton NEO is launched a long way by it-

___

-Where would the rest of the infiltration crew be during this?-
___

___

___

___

Palu: "Time to convince Medusa to get her butt of whatever couch she's sitting on then."
---

---
-Byleth managed to block more strikes than Suzuka expected, likely due to her experience dealing with Shez-
---
---
-is it a nice episode?-
---
Lindy: "Iiiif you may please!"
-Superion would continue to deliver various punches right at Spamton, a few other flying autobots providing cover fire-
---
-While Viridi would be trying to ensure all animals are fine?-
---
-Indeed, though Suzuka was also dodging faster and countering than her attitude of that copying the behavior a stereotypical valley girl school girl could lead someone to believe such, and yes, she lands a strike at least once-
---
-I assume so-
---
-Well they return home, and he attempts to do the interview one more time-
---
Takeru: "I haven't either!"

Sakura: "But there must be a reason for it... I would know it well, I... I killed many too once..."
-Knowing Mewni, the zoo would probably recklessly allow it, but Lily's probably familiar enough with animals to not have issues accomplishing that- :V
___

Linebeck: "I'll admit, most of the creatures are strange even by the Great Sea's standards..."
___

Ah, welcome back, Sideways! How much energy were you able to harvest from the Grid?
___

-Not like the Pokemon would know, though...But Fate reflects on this now that she's thought about it?-
-Probably, she's basically an archetypical Disney Princess-
---
Cú: "Is that just the Pokémon or people here in general?"
---
Sideways: "Enough to tell you we've hit the jackpot with this" Fools, they don't know the infinite amount of it will serve to revive Unicron.
---
-Yeah, a little bit... It's hard not to-
Azura: "On that, I can agree with." :)
---
-would she try chucking one at Pittoo?-
---
-forgot to reply to Draco so...-

Sothis: "Are you just going to be a jerk who gives everyone the silent treatment?"
---
Emblem Corrin: "Some apparently even share the same name."
Inigo: "That was incredible..."
Olivia: "Thank you!" :)
---
Lilith: "Hey, try this~!" -indeed, by doing her bow-wings special-
---
Draco: "Hmph..." -seems that's the case... She's really not letting herself open up-
---
Sieg: "Those are alternate versions of the same people"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Probably, she's basically an archetypical Disney Princess-
---
Cú: "Is that just the Pokémon or people here in general?"
---
Sideways: "Enough to tell you we've hit the jackpot with this" Fools, they don't know the infinite amount of it will serve to revive Unicron.
---
-Yeah, a little bit... It's hard not to-
-Does she sing to try and make sure the giant semi-transparent goat remains calm as she climbs it?- :p
___

Linebeck -Raises a finger as if to evaluate what he meant, only to pause before actually saying anything and steadily lowing his hand back down-
___

Marvelous news! Perhaps with this Grid's power, I can even bring my Exterminator Robonoids back online and upgrade their radiation lasers!

-Said Robonoids are another side project that Aquamarine has requested that Shockwave to take a look at, and they notably use Dalek technology, resembling smaller, spherical versions of the shell cassing the species usually uses-
___

-More so now that she's been reminded that getting this level of praise really isn't that uncommon for her...At least from her close friends, family and colleagues-

---

---
---
---
-is it a nice episode?-
---
-Superion would continue to deliver various punches right at Spamton, a few other flying autobots providing cover fire-
---
---
-Indeed, though Suzuka was also dodging faster and countering than her attitude of that copying the behavior a stereotypical valley girl school girl could lead someone to believe such, and yes, she lands a strike at least once-
---
-I assume so-
---
---

Sakura: "But there must be a reason for it... I would know it well, I... I killed many too once..."
WHAT THE F[ifty percent off]?!

-Struck again-
___

Is it...just to enhance his skills and options like when Coyle uses that Golden Hedlok...?

-What Digi asked?-
___

Mabel: "She's fighting like a friendly stereotypical valley girl who knows Kung-Fu..."

Dipper: "And it's working. But the fight's still pretty even..."
___

-Eeyup, though Moon and River won't be at the dining table for as long this time due to having royal duties to attend to-

-Whatever breakfast is served is whatever each of them decided to order-
___

-I know you described some of the episodes here once when Peridot binged part of the show, but I forget when the interview and high class tests happen...-
___

-The creature seemingly just "stares" at the group for a few seconds while growling with it's mouth shut while emitting quiet, angered growls, despite it's lack of clearly visible eyes-

Spooky: "You did? Well, why did you kill a bunch of people? You said you were like cursed or something ,once, right?"

-Once again, Sakura remains one of the few people that the young Spooky is willing to talk to on a normal level and be willing to reason with, instead of the threats she makes or her usual snarky and dismissive attitude towards everyone else besides Rin and Jenny, but that's notably to a lesser degree as while she's constantly making her Specimens spare all three of them, she talks to those considerably less even when they talk to her first-

-...It's really starting to seem like, at least to some degree...she subsconsciously gets why Sakura is trying to understand and help her. Even if she's too stubborn, or perhaps unconvinced that anything is wrong with her spirit-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
// I don't think they have yet...

Meta Knight: "That, too, does not surprise me."
___

Mabel: "Yeah! Exactly! ...Kinda!"
___

-Still she might be able to take in a Pokemon eventually, but for now, she does seem like she might just be happy to help tons of them due to being good with animals in general-
Byleth: "That reminds me a lot of Shez... I dread what a spar between those two would look like."
---
-Eirika seems really good at finding ways to compare modern technologies with something from her world-
---

Inigo: "That was incredible..."
Olivia: "Thank you!" :)
---
Lilith: "Hey, try this~!" -indeed, by doing her bow-wings special-
---
Draco: "Hmph..." -seems that's the case... She's really not letting herself open up-
---
Sieg: "Those are alternate versions of the same people"
Azura: "That's very sweet of you, Inigo."
---
-Dark Pit was quick to do a roundhouse kick right on it!-
---
Sothis: "Draco... What happened to you...?" :urg:
---
Emblem Corrin: "It's not something we really see a lot."

---
---
---
-I assume so-
---
---

-Struck again-
___

Is it...just to enhance his skills and options like when Coyle uses that Golden Hedlok...?

-What Digi asked?-
___

Mabel: "She's fighting like a friendly stereotypical valley girl who knows Kung-Fu..."

___

-Eeyup, though Moon and River won't be at the dining table for as long this time due to having royal duties to attend to-

___

-I know you described some of the episodes here once when Peridot binged part of the show, but I forget when the interview and high class tests happen...-
___

-The creature seemingly just "stares" at the group for a few seconds while growling with it's mouth shut while emitting quiet, angered growls, despite it's lack of clearly visible eyes-

Spooky: "You did? Well, why did you kill a bunch of people? You said you were like cursed or something ,once, right?"

-Once again, Sakura remains one of the few people that the young Spooky is willing to talk to on a normal level and be willing to reason with, instead of the threats she makes or her usual snarky and dismissive attitude towards everyone else besides Rin and Jenny, but that's notably to a lesser degree as while she's constantly making her Specimens spare all three of them, she talks to those considerably less even when they talk to her first-

-...It's really starting to seem like, at least to some degree...she subsconsciously gets why Sakura is trying to understand and help her. Even if she's too stubborn, or perhaps unconvinced that anything is wrong with her spirit-
-Palutena would manage to convince her world's Medusa to fight by simply telling her there's new things to kill-

-girl knows how to encourage a sadist :V-
---
Max Brass: "I can't say I know much about Helix's mindset... but either way, it'll be a rough fight."

-of course she would, she's Viridi-

Viridi: "They all seem in perfect health... I can at least give her credit for that."

-then Shez back?-
---
-however, this form of Byleth is surprisingly resilient, even more so than usual-

Byleth: I appreciate the extra defense... but I do miss my old agility, however...

-Byleth's sword and Suzuka's lances would clash epically-
---
-oh damn, I need to think of food now?-
---
-would they succeed?-
---
Nora: "I agree. Let's run."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Does she sing to try and make sure the giant semi-transparent goat remains calm as she climbs it?- :p
___

Linebeck -Raises a finger as if to evaluate what he meant, only to pause before actually saying anything and steadily lowing his hand back down-
___

Marvelous news! Perhaps with this Grid's power, I can even bring my Exterminator Robonoids back online and upgrade their radiation lasers!

-Said Robonoids are another side project that Aquamarine has requested that Shockwave to take a look at, and they notably use Dalek technology, resembling smaller, spherical versions of the shell cassing the species usually uses-
___

-More so now that she's been reminded that getting this level of praise really isn't that uncommon for her...At least from her close friends, family and colleagues-
-She at least would hum- :p
---
Cú: "That's a very normal answer actually" :p
---
Shockwave: "I hold no question they would, this Grid seems like an almost unlimited resource"
Sideways: "Neat"
---
-Some even think she might become one of the most powerful mages in her generation-
Azura: "That's very sweet of you, Inigo."
---
-Dark Pit was quick to do a roundhouse kick right on it!-
---
Sothis: "Draco... What happened to you...?" :urg:
---
Emblem Corrin: "It's not something we really see a lot."
Inigo: "I just say what I think..." -and no flirtatious tone this time-
---
Lilith: "Ooooh, well done~!" -clapping animation-
---
-If she's not going to say anything... Mayhaps she could ask her other self?-
---
Sieg: "I suppose you've mostly been just in your world, then"

-Struck again-
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

___

___

-Palutena would manage to convince her world's Medusa to fight by simply telling her there's new things to kill-

---
Max Brass: "I can't say I know much about Helix's mindset... but either way, it'll be a rough fight."

Viridi: "They all seem in perfect health... I can at least give her credit for that."

-then Shez back?-
---
-however, this form of Byleth is surprisingly resilient, even more so than usual-

Byleth: I appreciate the extra defense... but I do miss my old agility, however...

---
---
-would they succeed?-
---
-Good for she-

-Superion kept his assault by then firing many missiles from various parts of his body-
---
-THEN SHEZ BACK-
Kaito: "Hello there"
---
-All while Suzuka summons various bladed weapons-
Suzuka: "Oh, landed my first hit, that's like so cool~!" -quickly snapped a selfie winking while showing it before getting back to slashing upwards!-
---
-Just know that Atalanta ordered something with meat-
---
-Not much, but Twilight guesses they still did a step-up, so maybe it's time to rest for the day-
---
-The group is soon to sprint off!-

Sakura: "Yes, yes I did. My life since childhood was... Horrid"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She at least would hum- :p
---
Cú: "That's a very normal answer actually" :p
---
Shockwave: "I hold no question they would, this Grid seems like an almost unlimited resource"
Sideways: "Neat"
---
-Some even think she might become one of the most powerful mages in her generation-
-Then that also lets the goat know that she means no harm-
___

Linebeck: "Gee, I wonder why..." -Sarcasm-
___

But can these damaged units still be repaired?

-While these Exterminator Robonoids turn out to be more durable than most of those used by the Gem empire, they were still Aquamarine's only backup against Chaldea after Topaz defected, and so most ended up being either badly damaged or basically destroyed before she had to escape-
___

-Will she canonically by the time that they're all adults?- :V

Byleth: "That reminds me a lot of Shez... I dread what a spar between those two would look like."
---
-Eirika seems really good at finding ways to compare modern technologies with something from her world-
---
Meta Knight: "They already held a sparring match."
___

Dipper: "Huh. Despite the fact that your world didn't have much technology in your guys' time, you've actually got a knack for finding something comparable to it from the same time period..."
___

-Speaking of, there's still this group of Pokemon that seems curious about the castlegrounds-

---

-then Shez back?-
---

---
---
-would they succeed?-
---
-Good for she-

-Superion kept his assault by then firing many missiles from various parts of his body-
---
-THEN SHEZ BACK-
Kaito: "Hello there"
---
-All while Suzuka summons various bladed weapons-
Suzuka: "Oh, landed my first hit, that's like so cool~!" -quickly snapped a selfie winking while showing it before getting back to slashing upwards!-
---
-Just know that Atalanta ordered something with meat-
---
-Not much, but Twilight guesses they still did a step-up, so maybe it's time to rest for the day-
---
-The group is soon to sprint off!-

Sakura: "Yes, yes I did. My life since childhood was... Horrid"
G-Good thing Medusa is...well, more or less on our side. :ohwell:

-Missiles that Spamton NEO countered by firing miniature Spamton heads at each one, including some that were bombs-
___

General Kaito...

Let's see if he's really a willinig minion he is when we take that Hedlok off of his head, then! -Battle stance-

-XJ-8 was already prepared to try and deal with the rest of the Cell-
___

Dipper: "How does she have time for that...?" -Referring to Suzuka somehow managing to take selfies in the middle of a battle-
___

-It could just be basic breakfast stuff with some of their favorites as either the main course or sides, like what Digi said for Ata- :p
___

Tetra: "They're still not making much progress besides keeping up a slightly more believable high class family image..."
___

Steven: "Agreed!"

-Before they could, however, the monster ran up the nearest wall on all fours, outrunning almost everyone before landing back on the ground in front of the door they entered the room from, blocking their way back the rest of the facility-

-...And then it viciously roars at them-

Spooky: "...Were you...cursed into killing people?" -Really has no idea just how awful Sakura's life was back then...She can only tell that it must've been something really bad...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Then that also lets the goat know that she means no harm-
___

Linebeck: "Gee, I wonder why..." -Sarcasm-
___

But can these damaged units still be repaired?

-While these Exterminator Robonoids turn out to be more durable than most of those used by the Gem empire, they were still Aquamarine's only backup against Chaldea after Topaz defected, and so most ended up being either badly damaged or basically destroyed before she had to escape-
___

-Will she canonically by the time that they're all adults?- :V
Lily: "There we go" :)
---
Cú: "Though we've all gotten used to each other"
---
Shockwave: "I am confident, given that some are still complete enough to reverse engineer"
---
-Somewhat, she's gonna be a magic space cop after all-

Last edited:
Top Bottom