• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I should've guessed lmao-

-That being said, however, the swift travel through the air still put the fire on Meta Knight's cape out-
___

Fights aren't fun without a good challenge! :p

___

Maybe due to it being the bottom segment? All of us seem to miss replies to the lower segments more often than the others.

(I guess I should probably get some rest, now. Even though I'm not-) -Yawns- (-...Well, totally tired yet.) 😅
Byleth: "Not bad..." -does a ranged attack with the gauntlets-
---
Emblem Eirika: "I suppose that's true..."
---
-that's fair-

Weiss: "It would be a good idea, yes." :)

Medb: "Are you talking about me~?"
Mash: "Uuuuh..."
---
Morrigan/Lilith:

---
Tiamat: ".....Alright then!"
Azura: "Well... you seem to dress well sometimes." -Medb wearing idol outfit right now-
---
Palu: "Oh, how complicated is it?"
---
Shez: "Oh, sweet~!" :b:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Viridi: "Such a sweet friendship." :)
-the two would be part of a trio with Firebrand wherever he is :V-

-Then that's exactly what she does, the wave of calming energy helping ease the Bidoofs' nerves and sadness-
-the Bidoof is calmed so much, she plops asleep-

Irisviel: "I know she's quite eccentric, but she's a very caring girl who will show some strictness over his training!"
-Speaking of, Medea Lily would find Frimon while Taiga kept watching again!-
-Frimon is it!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed... And the Magic Commission might try to interfere-
---
Cú: "Oh well, kids be kids, they'll still have plenty of time to figure things out"
---
Rin: "Eh? Well... Putting it into words really is not enough"
---
-True, it just had to happen off-screen- :p -But yeah, Mash now has some ideas to do-
---
Jeanne: "And who knows what else it experimented with...."
-Who definitely know more than they're letting on...-

___

Linebeck: "Here's hoping it goes better than my former partnership with a fellow pirate. She's been after my hide for a while..."
___

Reinforce Zwei was built to be able to taste and digest food. I'm not sure how. All I know is, all I can have are different types of oil.
___

-Which her fwens and GF are helping her with?-
___

(I don't even want to think about what else it could've done...)

Byleth: "Not bad..." -does a ranged attack with the gauntlets-
---
Emblem Eirika: "I suppose that's true..."
---
-that's fair-

Weiss: "It would be a good idea, yes." :)
-Yang sneezed-

-Meta Knight was hit, but it wasn't enough to make him drop out of the air-
___

AND A CHALLENGE THIS BATTLE WILL BE. MORE SO FOR YOU! NYEH HEH HEH!

-A katana swing

___

-She decies to just watch TV until she falls asleep-

Byleth: "Your tendency of looking for a strong sparring partner really does remind me of Shez... Hopefully, you could keep up with her."
---
Lilith: "It matters not. The moment Marie became Queen, she has a duty when it comes to shouldering the problems of her people, regardless of whether she caused them or not. But by the sound of it, she was not even aware of any issues..."
---
Emblem Robin: "What's so special about him?" -the moment any of them realize EMIYA's also from the future is when it all makes sense?-

Emblem Celica: "Oh, that's very good, actually." :)
---
Dr. Coyle: "...That really took you so long to realize? What a fool you are!"

Max Brass: "The real fool is you. You've lost yourself and have gone mad with power... this isn't the Coyle I know. To me, that Coyle is gone, so I'll have no regrets showing who's the REAL champ here!"

Sothis: "Then we'll have to do just that, I suppose..."

Ingrid: -had already detected the intrusion and is investigating it-
---
Byleth: "I'll step in if things go wrong. For now, she is doing really well."
---
-and eventually the food is served?-
---
Azura: "Will they ever?"
---
Ruby: "We could have our Servants in one group while the other goes another way. That way, we always have a way to communicate."

Jaune: "....That's actually smart."
Scáthach: "At least you now know better" -sips tea-
Medb: "You are one of the most effective soldoers around, it can't be denied~"
---
Marie: "Until it was too late, and my children and I were executed"
---
Lily: "...I guess he's also a time traveler?"

Jeanne: "Thank you! While it didn't stop the enemy from calling me a witch, it didn't matter to me so long I'd be there"
---
Shiki: "On the least she'd be less annoying than the other hacker..." -BB sneezes-
---
-Indeed, it helps it's not the strongest mook-
Poppy: "Enough yet?"
-It still points at her!-
Poppy: "Sorry, you asked for this!" -SHE'S PREPARING A FINISHER-
---
Atalanta: -Nods- "My thanks, King River. I agree you have quite the strength and attitude"
---
Hayate: "It's part of the intrigue" :p
-The criminals try to killTwilight with knives, he of course, easily sweeped the floor with them using his fists-
-Yor is like "are you not being too violent with the patients?" and 'Loid' is like 'well you see! sometimes I must apply punching as a method of therapy in cases like this'-
-A caption appears saying 'This is a work of fiction'-
---
Mordred: "Soooo, would it be two groups then?"
Hell yeah I am! And depends, how good is Shez at dodging a storm's worth of projectiles? :p
___

-Despite knowing that part of history and agreeing with most of Lilith's argument, Alphys was still saddened by that last part of the story-
___

Star: "...Right, yep, that explains it."
___

-Would she be able to contact those in Coyle's lab or nah?-

I've tried pointing out all the flaws in your plan and how insane and pointless it is. But if you won't listen, then for the sake of the universe, I'll gladly help take you down!
___

I get what you mean, but let's at least keep on eye on the Dokis for now since they were the ones it was targeting...
___

River: "And proud of it! Haha! But tonight's feast is owed to you two! On behalf of my whole family, thank you!"

-And yes, it is, with Medea and her group of course being served the meal as well-
___

TLink: "Yeah, that doesn't exactly qualifiy as knocking some sense into them..."
___

Sounds like a plan to me!

(We should remain with our respective trainers.)

-Winter and Jigglypuff both nodded in agreement with that-

Steven: "I guess the Crystal Gems can split up with both groups. There's...well, technically fixe of us, but Garnet's fused most of the time so it's kinda like four!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-is Alphys thinking of being her Trainer?-
-While Alphys doesn't see combat as often as some of Chaldea's other members...she's honestly considering it-

-Besides the fact that she finds the Bidoof to be cute and felt awful for the Bidoof after realizing she was abandoned to begin with...she also relates to her being treated like an outcast and feeling insecure about herself-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Well... you seem to dress well sometimes." -Medb wearing idol outfit right now-
---
Palu: "Oh, how complicated is it?"
---
Shez: "Oh, sweet~!" :b:
Medb: "Sometimes?"
---
Morrigan: "A little bit, actually" :p "So she's basically 1/3 of my soul"
---
Tiamat: "I'll follow you!"
-Frimon is it!-
Medea Lily: "You're it!" -tried to poke-
-Who definitely know more than they're letting on...-

___

Linebeck: "Here's hoping it goes better than my former partnership with a fellow pirate. She's been after my hide for a while..."
___

Reinforce Zwei was built to be able to taste and digest food. I'm not sure how. All I know is, all I can have are different types of oil.
___

-Which her fwens and GF are helping her with?-
___

(I don't even want to think about what else it could've done...)
-Oh she's not doubting that-
---
Cú: "Now that sounds relatable"
---
Sakura: "I guess she was built... Er... Differently?"
---
-Indeed, like with sewing!-
---
Jeanne: "Then let's not, and look to the present and future"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-While Alphys doesn't see combat as often as some of Chaldea's other members...she's honestly considering it-

-Besides the fact that she finds the Bidoof to be cute and felt awful for the Bidoof after realizing she was abandoned to begin with...she also relates to her being treated like an outcast and feeling insecure about herself-
-the two definitely seem perfect for one another-

Medea Lily: "You're it!" -tried to poke-
-is poked and then hops after her to tag-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Oh she's not doubting that-
---
Cú: "Now that sounds relatable"
---
Sakura: "I guess she was built... Er... Differently?"
---
-Indeed, like with sewing!-
---
Jeanne: "Then let's not, and look to the present and future"
-Medea's thoughts on this?-
___

Linebeck: "...You've had bad luck with women, too, huh?"
___

...More literally than metaphorically, but that's still accurate. :ohwell:
___

-I thought Mash was just gonna order an outfit?-

-Or did Monika and Sayori insist on making her a concert dress themselves?- :p
___

(I like that idea.) :)

-the two definitely seem perfect for one another-
-Plus, they both have a set of buck teeth-

-So like with Sans and Greg, there's a physical resemblance as well- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Sometimes?"
---
Morrigan: "A little bit, actually" :p "So she's basically 1/3 of my soul"
---
Tiamat: "I'll follow you!"
Byleth: "I've seen how you dress."
---
Palutena: "Oh... dtrange, but that somehow makes sense..."
---
Shez: "Nice! I'll show you how to make some good grub." :p

-Yang sneezed-

-Meta Knight was hit, but it wasn't enough to make him drop out of the air-
___

AND A CHALLENGE THIS BATTLE WILL BE. MORE SO FOR YOU! NYEH HEH HEH!

-A katana swing

___

-She decies to just watch TV until she falls asleep-
-she tries to do it again before swapping to Failnaught-
---
-Emblem Ephraim had no trouble blocking it with his lance-
---
-adorable~-

-the two would be part of a trio with Firebrand wherever he is :V-
-THE FIRE STARTER SQUAD!-

Scáthach: "At least you now know better" -sips tea-
Medb: "You are one of the most effective soldoers around, it can't be denied~"
---
Marie: "Until it was too late, and my children and I were executed"
---
Lily: "...I guess he's also a time traveler?"

Jeanne: "Thank you! While it didn't stop the enemy from calling me a witch, it didn't matter to me so long I'd be there"
---
Shiki: "On the least she'd be less annoying than the other hacker..." -BB sneezes-
---
-Indeed, it helps it's not the strongest mook-
Poppy: "Enough yet?"
-It still points at her!-
Poppy: "Sorry, you asked for this!" -SHE'S PREPARING A FINISHER-
---
Atalanta: -Nods- "My thanks, King River. I agree you have quite the strength and attitude"
---
Hayate: "It's part of the intrigue" :p
-The criminals try to killTwilight with knives, he of course, easily sweeped the floor with them using his fists-
-Yor is like "are you not being too violent with the patients?" and 'Loid' is like 'well you see! sometimes I must apply punching as a method of therapy in cases like this'-
-A caption appears saying 'This is a work of fiction'-
---
Mordred: "Soooo, would it be two groups then?"
Hell yeah I am! And depends, how good is Shez at dodging a storm's worth of projectiles? :p
___

-Despite knowing that part of history and agreeing with most of Lilith's argument, Alphys was still saddened by that last part of the story-
___

___

I've tried pointing out all the flaws in your plan and how insane and pointless it is. But if you won't listen, then for the sake of the universe, I'll gladly help take you down!
___

I get what you mean, but let's at least keep on eye on the Dokis for now since they were the ones it was targeting...
___

River: "And proud of it! Haha! But tonight's feast is owed to you two! On behalf of my whole family, thank you!"

-And yes, it is, with Medea and her group of course being served the meal as well-
___

TLink: "Yeah, that doesn't exactly qualifiy as knocking some sense into them..."
___

Steven: "I guess the Crystal Gems can split up with both groups. There's...well, technically fixe of us, but Garnet's fused most of the time so it's kinda like four!"
Byleth: "If you ever do an attack like that, I would be careful. She could either rush behind you before the first projectile touches the ground or reply with her own storm. There's a reason even I would watch my own back when fighting against her."
---
Lilith: "That's.... terrible..." :urg:
---
Emblem Robin: "He is? Well, that would explain it indeed."

Emblem Celica: "It's a good mindset to have." :)
---
Dr. Coyle: "My plan is FLAWLESS! You're the one who can't comprehend a single person having such power and I will GLADLY show it to you!"

Ingrid: -in the Grid- Yes, there is undoubtedly a breach here... -gets the call and answers it- "Now is not the best time for me to be disturbed. There's quite the issue in the Grid right now..."

Sothis: "Oh, this is why I called you, actually. I believe we found the source of that breach."

Ingrid: "Oh, I see. I shall be on my way then."
---
Byleth: "I can agree with that."
---
Blake: "You're welcome. And we thank you for your generosity to share it with us." :)
---
Kanna: -chuckled at the fiction caption-
---
Nora: "Alright, this all sounds like a good plan to me. Let's go, everyone!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she tries to do it again before swapping to Failnaught-
---
-Emblem Ephraim had no trouble blocking it with his lance-
---
-adorable~-
-How fast do the gauntlets' projectiles travel?-
___

-Seeing aa neither of them are able to land a strike, Papyrus' eye suddenly starts glowing orange and he telekinetically throws Ephraim out of melee range-
___

-And how Weiss?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-is poked and then hops after her to tag-
-Medea Lily makes a bit of distance, though not too much to be fair to the newborn!-
___

___

___

___

___

___

___

Byleth: "If you ever do an attack like that, I would be careful. She could either rush behind you before the first projectile touches the ground or reply with her own storm. There's a reason even I would watch my own back when fighting against her."
---
---

---
Dr. Coyle: "My plan is FLAWLESS! You're the one who can't comprehend a single person having such power and I will GLADLY show it to you!"

Ingrid: -in the Grid- Yes, there is undoubtedly a breach here... -gets the call and answers it- "Now is not the best time for me to be disturbed. There's quite the issue in the Grid right now..."

Sothis: "Oh, this is why I called you, actually. I believe we found the source of that breach."

---
---
Blake: "You're welcome. And we thank you for your generosity to share it with us." :)
---
---
Scáthach: "From what I know, her speed could match that of Ruby Rose, but her skills and experience do remain above hers"
---
Marie: "Honestly, the only lament I have from it is that they didn't allow my kids to live any longer either... I know at least one of them could be summoned as an Avenger"
---
Medea Lily: "Though from what I recall, he was a less benign one, but that was also long ago"

Jeanne: "Thanks! Some even were motivated by my presence, calling me a holy maiden, though I find that a little too bold"
---
Charlotte: "...This is being a litte too easy, right?"
Kaito: "Did that madwoman really not put any trap here?"
---
Monika: "Natsuki? Natsuki!" -shaking Natsuki while Poppy fights, as the pinkette is still shocked by the fact Monika just risked her life for her-
---
Atalanta: "I can count the cooking will be excellent" :)
---
-ONE OF THE CRIMINALS WAS ABOUT TO GET TO YOR TO TWILIGHT'S WORRY... UNTIL SHE DELIVERS A VERY HARD KICK THAT KNOCKED HIM OUT-
-Yor apologizes saying that she's not well-versed into this kind of therapy as Twilight is in some disbelief yet unsuspicious-
Illya: "...How oblivious can he be?!"
---
Makoto: "I just hope we can find Alain..."
Mordred: "Alrighty~!" -Takeru will go with the same group as RWBY and Makoto with the Servants-
-Medea's thoughts on this?-
___

Linebeck: "...You've had bad luck with women, too, huh?"
___

...More literally than metaphorically, but that's still accurate. :ohwell:
___

-I thought Mash was just gonna order an outfit?-

-Or did Monika and Sayori insist on making her a concert dress themselves?- :p
___

(I like that idea.) :)
Medea: Now how will I do to evade their tracks?
---
Cú: "Yeah... Moreso with four ladies... Of which two are here"
---
Rin: "S-Sorry about that..."
---
-I didn't remember the former but it's gonna be the latter now- :V
---
Jeanne: "We'll make sure each of them gets t a safe place" :) -ruffled his fur a bit-
Byleth: "I've seen how you dress."
---
Palutena: "Oh... dtrange, but that somehow makes sense..."
---
Shez: "Nice! I'll show you how to make some good grub." :p
-Why is Byleth there?- :V
---
Morrigan: "Technically she's her own being now, but she can return to being one with me whenever~"
Lilith: "Yeah, and it's annoying to be your power-up!"
---
Tiamat: "Then I'll hope I can do some for you all in the future!"
Musashi/Guifei/Arcueid: "Awwwww~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How fast do the gauntlets' projectiles travel?-
___

-Seeing aa neither of them are able to land a strike, Papyrus' eye suddenly starts glowing orange and he telekinetically throws Ephraim out of melee range-
___

-And how Weiss?-
-they're quite fast, though Meta Knight might be able to dodge them-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "W-What was that?!"
---
-she pets Winter-

-Why is Byleth there?- :V
---
Morrigan: "Technically she's her own being now, but she can return to being one with me whenever~"
Lilith: "Yeah, and it's annoying to be your power-up!"
---
Tiamat: "Then I'll hope I can do some for you all in the future!"
Musashi/Guifei/Arcueid: "Awwwww~"
-I KEEP FORGETTING, assume Azura because I'm too lazy to edit :V-

Azura: "I don't think lingerie should be an option for Mash."
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Byleth: "That's very sweet..." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: Now how will I do to evade their tracks?
---
Cú: "Yeah... Moreso with four ladies... Of which two are here"
---
Rin: "S-Sorry about that..."
---
-I didn't remember the former but it's gonna be the latter now- :V
---
Jeanne: "We'll make sure each of them gets t a safe place" :) -ruffled his fur a bit-
-Good question...-
___

Linebeck: "...I think I had the better luck of us two."
___

Hey, it's not like you got anything to apologize for. My mom isn't, either, even she's not sure how it's possible to create mechanical tastes buds and artificial means to digest food...
___

-And it seems like something that both of them would totally do- :p
___

-He couldn't help but smile cheerfully at that-

-they're quite fast, though Meta Knight might be able to dodge them-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "W-What was that?!"
---
-she pets Winter-
-He does this time, but the projectiles still keep him from flying towards Byleth at first-
___

TELEKINESIS! THE POWER TO MOVE OBJECTS AND PEOPLE USING THE MIND! QUITE A COOL POWER, ACTUALLY.
___

-She remains awake long enough to watch one show before gradually falling asleep-

---
---

---

---
---
---
---
Scáthach: "From what I know, her speed could match that of Ruby Rose, but her skills and experience do remain above hers"
---
Marie: "Honestly, the only lament I have from it is that they didn't allow my kids to live any longer either... I know at least one of them could be summoned as an Avenger"
---
Medea Lily: "Though from what I recall, he was a less benign one, but that was also long ago"

Jeanne: "Thanks! Some even were motivated by my presence, calling me a holy maiden, though I find that a little too bold"
---
---
Monika: "Natsuki? Natsuki!" -shaking Natsuki while Poppy fights, as the pinkette is still shocked by the fact Monika just risked her life for her-
---
---
-ONE OF THE CRIMINALS WAS ABOUT TO GET TO YOR TO TWILIGHT'S WORRY... UNTIL SHE DELIVERS A VERY HARD KICK THAT KNOCKED HIM OUT-
-Yor apologizes saying that she's not well-versed into this kind of therapy as Twilight is in some disbelief yet unsuspicious-
---
Mordred: "Alrighty~!" -Takeru will go with the same group as RWBY and Makoto with the Servants-
...Damn, and here I thought I had trouble landing strikes on Revali. Shez sounds like a badass!
___

Th-They could? ...Oh God, e-even I didn't know that... :urg:
___

Marco: "I don't know his full story, but from what I've heard...he wasn't exactly the most proud with how his life turned out at first."
___

We should search the lab to make sure!

(That sounds like just asking for trouble. I suggest we just remain cautious with the technology here and keep sharp eye out for any of the Alliance's members.)
___

XJ-5: "I wonder what's up with her..." -Referring to Natsuki-

-Until Poppy destroys the Shadow Raider?-
___

River: "You've all helped us and the kingdom so much, it's the least we can do!"

Moon: "You're always welcome here, you three. The same goes for the rest of Chaldea." :)
___

Tetra: "...Either they're both not that smart outside of their jobs, or they're both just really good at hiding their jobs."
___

I'll download a copy of this map so that both groups have immediate access to one.

Steven: "Good idea, Jenny! And be careful, everyone!"

-The two groups thus split up-

-The entrance to the east wing of the mansion turns out to be locked, but whichever group goes there might be able to just pick the lock using one of their powers. Given the type of creatures they've found here so far, outright destroying the door is inadvisable-

-Whichever group goes to the north wing would find a hallway with two doors, one of the left side, then one at the end after a left turn-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He does this time, but the projectiles still keep him from flying towards Byleth at first-
___

TELEKINESIS! THE POWER TO MOVE OBJECTS AND PEOPLE USING THE MIND! QUITE A COOL POWER, ACTUALLY.
___

-She remains awake long enough to watch one show before gradually falling asleep-
-she eventually stops, letting him approach-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "That sounds cheap..."
---
-it was adorable...-

---
---

---
---
---
---
---
...Damn, and here I thought I had trouble landing strikes on Revali. Shez sounds like a badass!
___

___

Marco: "I don't know his full story, but from what I've heard...he wasn't exactly the most proud with how his life turned out at first."
___

(That sounds like just asking for trouble. I suggest we just remain cautious with the technology here and keep sharp eye out for any of the Alliance's members.)
___

___

River: "You've all helped us and the kingdom so much, it's the least we can do!"

Moon: "You're always welcome here, you three. The same goes for the rest of Chaldea." :)
___

Tetra: "...Either they're both not that smart outside of their jobs, or they're both just really good at hiding their jobs."
___

I'll download a copy of this map so that both groups have immediate access to one.

-The entrance to the east wing of the mansion turns out to be locked, but whichever group goes there might be able to just pick the lock using one of their powers. Given the type of creatures they've found here so far, outright destroying the door is inadvisable-

-Whichever group goes to the north wing would find a hallway with two doors, one of the left side, then one at the end after a left turn-
Byleth: "That would be one way to put it... She's a very impressive fighter."
---
Lilith: "..............So one of them never moved on..."
---
Emblem Chrom: "Hopefully, his life here has helped..."

Emblem Celica: "You were guided by the voice of a god. Holy maiden sounds like an accurate title."
---
-Jenny and Max are still fighting Coyle-

Sothis: "What if the computer itself has enough traps she felt confident leaving it as is?"
---
-it makes no sense to her... why would Monika do this?!-
---
Blake: "You're very generous hosts." :)
---
Kanna: "They're both so oblivious..."

Azura: -jokingly- "A match made in heaven."
---
Nora: "...Nora smash door?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she eventually stops, letting him approach-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "That sounds cheap..."
---
-it was adorable...-
Meta Knight: (If she's stopped attacking altogether, she's very likely trying to bait me into entering melee range...) -Doesn't fall for it and shoots another sword beam-

___

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, IT REQUIRES A SIGNIFICANT LEVEL OF SKILL AND CONCENTRATION!

___

-She eventually falls asleep, snuggled up in her doggo-sized bed-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: (If she's stopped attacking altogether, she's very likely trying to bait me into entering melee range...) -Doesn't fall for it and shoots another sword beam-

___

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, IT REQUIRES A SIGNIFICANT LEVEL OF SKILL AND CONCENTRATION!

___

-She eventually falls asleep, snuggled up in her doggo-sized bed-
-which she blocked by outright punching it with her gauntlets-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "Whatever." -sends another projectile before rushing in-
---
-awwwwwww-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which she blocked by outright punching it with her gauntlets-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "Whatever." -sends another projectile before rushing in-
---
-awwwwwww-
-He launches a few more, along with some slower traveling fireballs, circling in the air around Byleth-

___

-It's blocked by another wall of bones, which it destroys instead-

...Which only reveals more waves of bones in different patterns heading Ephraim's way next-

___

-Seems like everyone's had a good day!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He launches a few more, along with some slower traveling fireballs, circling in the air around Byleth-

___

-It's blocked by another wall of bones, which it destroys instead-

...Which only reveals more waves of bones in different patterns heading Ephraim's way next-

___

-Seems like everyone's had a good day!-
-and Byleth would simply keep punching his ranged attacks-
---
Emblem Ephraim: This is getting annoying...
---
-it was all so good!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and Byleth would simply keep punching his ranged attacks-
---
Emblem Ephraim: This is getting annoying...
---
-it was all so good!-
-In midst of said ranged attacks, he tries to land a surprise attack via Dimensional Cape again-
___

-That's the Skelebros' fighting style for you, Ephraim- :V
___

-Except for Blake's panic over breaking the cheap vase- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-I KEEP FORGETTING, assume Azura because I'm too lazy to edit :V-

Azura: "I don't think lingerie should be an option for Mash."
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Byleth: "That's very sweet..." :)
Medb: "Do you really believe I would suggest that for such event?!"
---
Morrigan: "Sorry for how annoying she is"
Lilith: -Stuck her tongue out-
---
Tiamat: "Please teach me, then!"
-Good question...-
___

Linebeck: "...I think I had the better luck of us two."
___

Hey, it's not like you got anything to apologize for. My mom isn't, either, even she's not sure how it's possible to create mechanical tastes buds and artificial means to digest food...
___

-And it seems like something that both of them would totally do- :p
___

-He couldn't help but smile cheerfully at that-
-Indeed it is, hmmm...-
---
Cú: "Heh, good for you" :p
---
Sakura: "That so..."Rin: "It does sound weird to me..."
---
-Yeah, that is they- :p
---
-Seems the Pokémon will have good lives now...-
___

___

___

___

___

___

___

---
---

Emblem Celica: "You were guided by the voice of a god. Holy maiden sounds like an accurate title."
---

Sothis: "What if the computer itself has enough traps she felt confident leaving it as is?"
---
---
---

---
Medb: "Maybe I would have employed her too" :p
---
Marie: "Though it's not like I can bring myself to blame anyone"
---
Lily: "He tends to be pretty kind..."

Jeanne: "Well... I just think that I am that grand, I was just a farmer that took on arms"
---
Sitonai: "You know? That could happen"
---
-Monika... Who made her and the others suffer to then delete them like if they were nothing! Why would she do this?!-

-Poppy activates a button in her belt that made it say "CRITICAL CREWS-AID!" as she gets to do a finisher on the Shadow Raider, twirling and attacking it with appearing hearts and stars, making it explode!-
---
Artemis: "Maybe I should give you a little blessing later as a reward~!"
---
Illya: "Welll... He is meant to be the best spy..."
-They're left with little option but to keep at it-
---
-Nora Smash Door-

Rin: "Okay, so where do we go from here?"
Arthur: "Doubt we should split further..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-In midst of said ranged attacks, he tries to land a surprise attack via Dimensional Cape again-
___

-That's the Skelebros' fighting style for you, Ephraim- :V
___

-Except for Blake's panic over breaking the cheap vase- :V
-the moment he vanished, she down smashed-
---
-he didn't expect anything like this...-
---
-but that's something they'd laugh about over time :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Do you really believe I would suggest that for such event?!"
---
Morrigan: "Sorry for how annoying she is"
Lilith: -Stuck her tongue out-
---
Tiamat: "Please teach me, then!"
Azura: "Given your reputation? Yes."
---
Palutena: "It's alright. Dealing with annoying people is part of my job."
---
Shez: "Alrighty then!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed it is, hmmm...-
---
Cú: "Heh, good for you" :p
---
Sakura: "That so..."Rin: "It does sound weird to me..."
---
-Yeah, that is they- :p
---
-Seems the Pokémon will have good lives now...-
-Moon mentioned that Ingrid spoke to her quite a bit as well, so they might be able to ask her for help...-
___

Linebeck: "At least those two kids still have plenty of time to figure things out, as often as they'll deny that they like each other."
___

Oh well. At least I still have motor oil. :p -Evidently at least enjoys the taste of motor oil-
___

-They working on said dress now?-
___

-No longer suffering as hosts for Phazon, but getting to live freely...-

-the moment he vanished, she down smashed-
---
-he didn't expect anything like this...-
---
-but that's something they'd laugh about over time :V-
-LAUNCHING THE INJURED META KNIGHT TO THE GROUND-

___

-He's never fought an opponent with what to the Emblems is likely a bizarre fighting style...-
___

-Very true- :p

-The next day or a few days afterwards, everyone would move to Lilith's dimension?-

---
---

---

---
---
---

---
---
---

Jeanne: "Well... I just think that I am that grand, I was just a farmer that took on arms"
---
---
-Monika... Who made her and the others suffer to then delete them like if they were nothing! Why would she do this?!-

-Poppy activates a button in her belt that made it say "CRITICAL CREWS-AID!" as she gets to do a finisher on the Shadow Raider, twirling and attacking it with appearing hearts and stars, making it explode!-
---
---
---
-Nora Smash Door-

She's a mercenary like you, right?
___

It...always sounded like a rather c-complex situation overall...
___

Star: "So whatever made him grumpy, he outgrew it." :p -Doesn't know the full scale of EMIYA's background, but she does agree with Lily that he'slegitimately kind after he helped them move past their awkwardness and start talking to Marco again-
___

I KEEP FORGETTING TO REPLY TO THIS DANG IT

How on Earth is your plan flawless?! Your end goal would have you sitting alone in the universe having beaten everyone else with any fighting skills whatsoever! And that's assuming you even succeed! You don't have any plan for if you fail, or for what to do afterwards! -Switches out her hands for a mallet and a crab claw-

(Ugh, we might need the aid of a hacker as well...)

-Ingrid could also call and bring BB and/or Monika here as backup in case it does?-
___

-DOES NOT COMPUTE-

That was AWESOME! :b:
___

Moon: "Oh, we couldn't, you're our guests here..."

Star: "Mom, I'm pretty sure when a deity offers you a blesssing, you should accept it." :p
___

TLink: "But he can't tell that there's more to Yor and her own jobs?"
___

-The door Nora kicks down or breaks open leads to an old bedroom with two separate beds, several nightstands, and one broken mirror, along with another door at the other end of the room. It appears to eb empty otherwise-

-With the Servants- According to the map, there's more rooms at the end of the hallway while the next one leads to just one room, but I'll still scout ahead real quick.

-Checks the first door-

...All that's in here is a broken grandfather clock with some boltcutters lodged in them for some reason.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-LAUNCHING THE INJURED META KNIGHT TO THE GROUND-

___

-He's never fought an opponent with what to the Emblems is likely a bizarre fighting style...-
___

-Very true- :p

-The next day or a few days afterwards, everyone would move to Lilith's dimension?-
Byleth: "Nice idea, but it's not going to be so easy to outsmart me."
---
-pretty much, yes-

-but he's trying his best-
---
-sure they would-

---
---

---
---

---
---
---
-Nora Smash Door-

___

___

Star: "So whatever made him grumpy, he outgrew it." :p -Doesn't know the full scale of EMIYA's background, but she does agree with Lily that he'slegitimately kind after he helped them move past their awkwardness and start talking to Marco again-
___

How on Earth is your plan flawless?! Your end goal would have you sitting alone in the universe having beaten everyone else with any fighting skills whatsoever! And that's assuming you even succeed! You don't have any plan for if you fail, or for what to do afterwards! -Switches out her hands for a mallet and a crab claw-

-Ingrid could also call and bring BB and/or Monika here as backup in case it does?-
___

-DOES NOT COMPUTE-

___

Star: "Mom, I'm pretty sure when a deity offers you a blesssing, you should accept it." :p
___

___

-The door Nora kicks down or breaks open leads to an old bedroom with two separate beds, several nightstands, and one broken mirror, along with another door at the other end of the room. It appears to eb empty otherwise-

-With the Servants- According to the map, there's more rooms at the end of the hallway while the next one leads to just one room, but I'll still scout ahead real quick.

-Checks the first door-

...All that's in here is a broken grandfather clock with some boltcutters lodged in them for some reason.
Byleth: "It's a shame we already settled on a business contract with the administration of this group, then." :smirk:
---
Lilith: "... Would it be too much to hug you?"
---
Emblem Chrom: "Well, that's a relief..."

Emblem Celica: "Not every mighty warrior has grand origins. If anything, the fact that a farmer could do so much is inspiring."
---
Dr. Coyle: "What to do after is simple. There's an infinite amount of universes out there. I'll never run of challenges that confirm the might of ARMS! I WILL BE THE STRONGEST IN ALL WORLDS!"

Max Brass: "...She's insane..."

-speaking of which, a clone of Ingrid appears near Sothis-

Ingrid: "So this is the place... Yes, that supercomputer would definitely be the cause of such a breach. But how to safely sever the link it has with the Grid...?" 🤔
---
Byleth: "Shez would enjoy those sights for sure."
---
Blake: "I don't really think it's necessary. They've been doing fine without your aid, Artemis."
---
Kanna: "It's probably to set up some running gags."

Azura: "Or for Yor to have a contract on Loid's head."
---
Nora: "Nothing..."

Ren: "There could be things hidden here. Let's inspect the place."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Nice idea, but it's not going to be so easy to outsmart me."
---
-pretty much, yes-

-but he's trying his best-
---
-sure they would-
Meta Knight: "Your victories in the tournament have already proven that."

-He uses Mach Tornado again-
___

-Focusing more on destroying the magic femur bones than dodging or jumping over them?-
___

-How most of them react to the new location AKA Kamui's old residence?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Your victories in the tournament have already proven that."

-He uses Mach Tornado again-
___

-Focusing more on destroying the magic femur bones than dodging or jumping over them?-
___

-How most of them react to the new location AKA Kamui's old residence?-
-something Byleth countered with down special :V-
---
---
-pretty much, yes-
---
Ruby: "This place is so cool..."

Yang: "Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind being stuck here."

Blake: "...Any good places to read?"

Jaune: "The sky is so gorgeous."

Nora: "THIS IS AMAZING! WE'RE BETWEEN DIMENSIONS, REN!"

Ren: "Calm down, Nora..."

Weiss: "Quite the home she used to have... What do you think, Winter?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-something Byleth countered with down special :V-
---
---
-pretty much, yes-
---
Ruby: "This place is so cool..."

Yang: "Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind being stuck here."

Blake: "...Any good places to read?"

Jaune: "The sky is so gorgeous."

Nora: "THIS IS AMAZING! WE'RE BETWEEN DIMENSIONS, REN!"

Ren: "Calm down, Nora..."

Weiss: "Quite the home she used to have... What do you think, Winter?"
-Would it still hit if it turned out he wasn't only using it as a set-up for another attack entirely?-
___

Unreplied.
___

(The town and the environment around look lovely! I can't believe this is all in it's own dimension!)

Penny: "Kamui really used to live here?!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would it still hit if it turned out he wasn't only using it as a set-up for another attack entirely?-
___

Unreplied.
___

(The town and the environment around look lovely! I can't believe this is all in it's own dimension!)

Penny: "Kamui really used to live here?!" :b:
-if it's not a set up, he would've-
---
-that's pretty much how Ephraim fights, yes-
---
Ruby: "That's what we were told, yes."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-if it's not a set up, he would've-
---
-that's pretty much how Ephraim fights, yes-
---
Ruby: "That's what we were told, yes."
-Okay, I made a typo there and meant to type "was" instead of "wasn't" lol-

-Point is, Mach Tornado was actually a set-up for another attack and he instead tried to circle past Byleth rather than hit her with it directly-

___

-It's getting difficult to destroy all of them with the amount of waves of them he's sending-
___

Penny: "This is incredible!"

(Add it's certainly a nice change from a spaceship...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Okay, I made a typo there and meant to type "was" instead of "wasn't" lol-

-Point is, Mach Tornado was actually a set-up for another attack and he instead tried to circle past Byleth rather than hit her with it directly-

___

-It's getting difficult to destroy all of them with the amount of waves of them he's sending-
___

Penny: "This is incredible!"

(Add it's certainly a nice change from a spaceship...)
-and she tried to read his trajectory before swining the axe-
---
-he's gonna try this jumping thing a chance-
---
Weiss: "It... truly is... I wonder if there's a spa resort there."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and she tried to read his trajectory before swining the axe-
---
-he's gonna try this jumping thing a chance-
---
Weiss: "It... truly is... I wonder if there's a spa resort there."
-It might still hit...but not as strongly as it would've had he actually to land the Mach Tornado-
___

-It proves to be more efficient and safer than just destroying each wave of bones-

-More so due to the fact that said bones are being sent in increasingly complex patterns-
___

(And hopefully another spa that treats animals and similar creatures like Pokemon, too...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It might still hit...but not as strongly as it would've had he actually to land the Mach Tornado-
___

-It proves to be more efficient and safer than just destroying each wave of bones-

-More so due to the fact that said bones are being sent in increasingly complex patterns-
___

(And hopefully another spa that treats animals and similar creatures like Pokemon, too...)
-that's fair enough-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "I see..." -will do a mix of both now-
---
Weiss: "That's one thing we'll have to find out."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Given your reputation? Yes."
---
Palutena: "It's alright. Dealing with annoying people is part of my job."
---
Shez: "Alrighty then!" :b:
Medb: "HEY!"
Nitocris: "No, I will have to stay with Medb in this one" -Azura be like "really?"-
---
Kama and Merlin: -Sneeze fighting elsewhere-
Lilith: "I feel so bad for you already" :p
---
-So what would she cook?-
-Moon mentioned that Ingrid spoke to her quite a bit as well, so they might be able to ask her for help...-
___

Linebeck: "At least those two kids still have plenty of time to figure things out, as often as they'll deny that they like each other."
___

Oh well. At least I still have motor oil. :p -Evidently at least enjoys the taste of motor oil-
___

-They working on said dress now?-
___

-No longer suffering as hosts for Phazon, but getting to live freely...-
Medea: I have yet to speak with her on the matter. I really must soon...
---
Cú: "Hopefully their future kids won't have it as bad" :p
---
Rin: "So you still have something to enjoy, great!" :)
---
-Indeed they're doing so-
Sayori: "Soooo...."
Monika: "Hm?"
Sayori: "How did you meet~?"
---
-Indeed, even if not from in where they came from-
___

___

___

___

-DOES NOT COMPUTE-

___

___

___

-Checks the first door-

Byleth: "It's a shame we already settled on a business contract with the administration of this group, then." :smirk:
---
---

Emblem Celica: "Not every mighty warrior has grand origins. If anything, the fact that a farmer could do so much is inspiring."
---
Dr. Coyle: "What to do after is simple. There's an infinite amount of universes out there. I'll never run of challenges that confirm the might of ARMS! I WILL BE THE STRONGEST IN ALL WORLDS!"

Ingrid: "So this is the place... Yes, that supercomputer would definitely be the cause of such a breach. But how to safely sever the link it has with the Grid...?" 🤔
---
---
Blake: "I don't really think it's necessary. They've been doing fine without your aid, Artemis."
---

---

Medb: "Well, not like I'm governing a place right now..."
Scáthach: "Come to think of, does that not upset you?"
Medb: "Of course not, I can still get whatever possessions and men I want, plus I get to show all my charisma~"
---
Marie: "Aw dear~ I'm thankful for you being that considerate~!"
---
Lily: "He even gave Star and I a little bit of guidance not long ago!"

Jeanne: Somehow it feels like she knows from experience "Things continued from that way on, until the day I was captured"
---
Charlotte: "Do we... Disconnect cables?"
Sitonai: "I doubt she'd leave things to be that easy"
---
-IT DOES NOT AT ALL!-
-Poppy falls on her feet and strikes on a cute pose as the drone fully exploded, ending its terror-
---
Artemis: "Aw, then just a little divine crafting wouldn't hurt~"
---
Hayate: Nothing like that in the manga.... Yet~
-As they keep going... Yor proposed to marry and he tripped at the surprise-
---
Takeru: "There is the other door, but we must be cautious..."

Sakura: "Maybe the room of someone who once lived here?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's fair enough-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "I see..." -will do a mix of both now-
---
Weiss: "That's one thing we'll have to find out."
-It takes him a second to recover from it, however, leaving Byleth a short but definite window of opportunity for a follow-up strike or combo!-
___

-Now that's an effective strategy for the Skelebros' attacks-
___

(Should we ask Ms. Lilit?)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: I have yet to speak with her on the matter. I really must soon...
---
Cú: "Hopefully their future kids won't have it as bad" :p
---
Rin: "So you still have something to enjoy, great!" :)
---
-Indeed they're doing so-
Sayori: "Soooo...."
Monika: "Hm?"
Sayori: "How did you meet~?"
---
-Indeed, even if not from in where they came from-
-If only Sherlock Holmes was still here, he'd have probably figured things out swiftly...-
___

Linebeck: "Again, you probably shouldn't tell them that if you don't want to get yelled at..."
___

Yeah, and I'm perfectly alright with that.
___

-Long story- :V
___

-But still in a natural environment, if not under the care of Trainers-

---
---

---

---
---
---

---

Medb: "Of course not, I can still get whatever possessions and men I want, plus I get to show all my charisma~"
---
---

Jeanne: Somehow it feels like she knows from experience "Things continued from that way on, until the day I was captured"
---
---
-IT DOES NOT AT ALL!-
-Poppy falls on her feet and strikes on a cute pose as the drone fully exploded, ending its terror-
---
---
---

I guess that's all ya need. :p
___

-This being Marie, she doesn't mind a hug from Lilth?-
___

Star: "We really needed his words of wisdom." :)
___

And what if you faill? -Calling Coyle out on it even if she doesn't listen to reason or morals-

(That could even cause an unstable reaction from the Grid itself!)
___

-The XJ sisters all clapped except for the stoic XJ-8 and the handless XJs 1 and 2-
___

Moon: "Divine crafting?"
___

Tetra: "...Well, that was sudden."
___

Penny: -Searching the room- "So far, it only clearly appears to contain old furniture..."

Steven: -With RWBY's group- "The map says there's more hallways ahead, at least..."

MIaybe? For a supposed scientific facility, it sure looks like more an actual haunted mansion, and a very old one at that...

-If anyone in the Servants' group goes ahead to the next door, they'd see the room has a door to the left, and another door to the right. Paintings of children and babies can also be spotted throughout the manor, likely representing some those who's spirits were placed into dolls here-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "HEY!"
Nitocris: "No, I will have to stay with Medb in this one" -Azura be like "really?"-
---
Kama and Merlin: -Sneeze fighting elsewhere-
Lilith: "I feel so bad for you already" :p
---
-So what would she cook?-
Azura: "With that said, I'm open to being proven wrong. After all, what you have on right now is very good."
---
-kek-
Palu: "No you don't." :p
---
-something simple-

-It takes him a second to recover from it, however, leaving Byleth a short but definite window of opportunity for a follow-up strike or combo!-
___

-Now that's an effective strategy for the Skelebros' attacks-
___

(Should we ask Ms. Lilit?)
-which would be an explosion-
---
-and now he's managing to close the gap between him and Papyrus-

---
---

---
---
-IT DOES NOT AT ALL!-
---
---
---

I guess that's all ya need. :p
___

-This being Marie, she doesn't mind a hug from Lilth?-
___

Star: "We really needed his words of wisdom." :)
___

And what if you faill? -Calling Coyle out on it even if she doesn't listen to reason or morals-

(That could even cause an unstable reaction from the Grid itself!)
___

-The XJ sisters all clapped except for the stoic XJ-8 and the handless XJs 1 and 2-
___

Moon: "Divine crafting?"
___

Tetra: "...Well, that was sudden."
___

Penny: -Searching the room- "So far, it only clearly appears to contain old furniture..."

Steven: -With RWBY's group- "The map says there's more hallways ahead, at least..."

MIaybe? For a supposed scientific facility, it sure looks like more an actual haunted mansion, and a very old one at that...

-If anyone in the Servants' group goes ahead to the next door, they'd see the room has a door to the left, and another door to the right. Paintings of children and babies can also be spotted throughout the manor, likely representing some those who's spirits were placed into dolls here-
Byleth: "You live a pampered life, yet I can see a warrior spirit in you." She's really like Hilda...
---
Lilith: "...Is that a yes?"
---
Emblem Robin: "Seems like a good person for Lucina."

Emblem Celica: "...I see..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Simple. I won't." -Max Brass goes for a punch!-

Ingrid: -was about to poke the computer, only to see a lightning bolt go for her finger- "Of course. This is highly protected."
---
Byleth: "This is very impressive..."
---
Blake: "...What are you doing to do...?"
---
Azura: "This makes sense. If they're going to pretend being married, why not commit a little into it?"
---
Ruby: "Should someone scout those hallways...?"

Ren: "Perhaps, but who...?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Alphys would take the Pokemon in with open arms either way-

-She thinks the Bidoof might need some time to adjust to all the stuff around Chaldea as well as their current spaceship environment first, though-
-good idea, as for now, the gopher sleeps peacefully-

-THE FIRE STARTER SQUAD!-
-indeed!-

-Medea Lily makes a bit of distance, though not too much to be fair to the newborn!-
-poin poin poin-

Top Bottom