• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which would be an explosion-
---
-and now he's managing to close the gap between him and Papyrus-
-Further damaging Meta Knight-
___

-Who, noticing, changes up his strategy and jumps forward with a bone katana swing-
___

Unreplied.

-good idea, as for now, the gopher sleeps peacefully-
I-I really hope she's doing better...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-poin poin poin-
Taiga: Heheheh~ Having so much fun, I see~
Medea Lily: "You won't catch me!"
Azura: "With that said, I'm open to being proven wrong. After all, what you have on right now is very good."
---
-kek-
Palu: "No you don't." :p
---
-something simple-
Medb: "Hmph!"
Ushiwakamaru: "My apologies, but I'm with Nitocris-dono here"
Euryale: "Yeah, she may be just like Aphrodite, but she knows what good stuff to wear for whatever occasion"
Nero: "Correct, she and I have picked dresses at times~!"
---
Lilith: "Woah, you're also rude" :p
Morrigan: "If she wasn't pretty I'd be madder" :p I am prettier though.
---
-Some wrapped tortillas cuz why not?-
-If only Sherlock Holmes was still here, he'd have probably figured things out swiftly...-
___

Linebeck: "Again, you probably shouldn't tell them that if you don't want to get yelled at..."
___

Yeah, and I'm perfectly alright with that.
___

-Long story- :V
___

-But still in a natural environment, if not under the care of Trainers-
-Alas, that's not a current possibility...-
---
Cú: "Sure, I know that" :p
---
-So she would start to sip some?-
---
Monika: "Well, remember I told you how I was hosted by Gamma?"
Sayori: -Nodded-
Monika: "She was a friend of him already"
---
-And preferably ones where Pokémon also reside on-
I guess that's all ya need. :p
___

-This being Marie, she doesn't mind a hug from Lilth?-
___

Star: "We really needed his words of wisdom." :)
___

And what if you faill? -Calling Coyle out on it even if she doesn't listen to reason or morals-

(That could even cause an unstable reaction from the Grid itself!)
___

-The XJ sisters all clapped except for the stoic XJ-8 and the handless XJs 1 and 2-
___

Moon: "Divine crafting?"
___

Tetra: "...Well, that was sudden."
___

Penny: -Searching the room- "So far, it only clearly appears to contain old furniture..."

Steven: -With RWBY's group- "The map says there's more hallways ahead, at least..."

MIaybe? For a supposed scientific facility, it sure looks like more an actual haunted mansion, and a very old one at that...

-If anyone in the Servants' group goes ahead to the next door, they'd see the room has a door to the left, and another door to the right. Paintings of children and babies can also be spotted throughout the manor, likely representing some those who's spirits were placed into dolls here-
Byleth: "You live a pampered life, yet I can see a warrior spirit in you." She's really like Hilda...
---
Lilith: "...Is that a yes?"
---
Emblem Robin: "Seems like a good person for Lucina."

Emblem Celica: "...I see..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Simple. I won't." -Max Brass goes for a punch!-

Ingrid: -was about to poke the computer, only to see a lightning bolt go for her finger- "Of course. This is highly protected."
---
Byleth: "This is very impressive..."
---
Blake: "...What are you doing to do...?"
---
Azura: "This makes sense. If they're going to pretend being married, why not commit a little into it?"
---
Ruby: "Should someone scout those hallways...?"

Ren: "Perhaps, but who...?"
Medb: "I get the things I want, no matter what I got to do" :p
Scáthach: Except for Setanta...
---
Marie: "Come here~!" -opens arms-
---
Lily: "Yeah, even if he might snark a little"

Jeanne: "And following that, came my execution..."
---
Artemis: "Just like an arrow with my blessing or something" :p
Atalanta: "Maybe that'd be too much"
---
Kaito: "Meaning no shooting or else all die, huh?"
---
-Sayori and Mary clapped in awe, while Monika assisted Natsuki stand up-
---
-That's what she brings, while a little nervous... He accepts and tells her they should go to make it official this night, but there's more criminals going at they!-
---
Takeru: "Then it has to be behind that door..." -sword ready to defend the others-

-It made Atalanta even more upset!-
Mordred: "Geez, no monsters here, and yet it feels creepier than the other floors"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Alas, that's not a current possibility...-
---
Cú: "Sure, I know that" :p
---
-So she would start to sip some?-
---
Monika: "Well, remember I told you how I was hosted by Gamma?"
Sayori: -Nodded-
Monika: "She was a friend of him already"
---
-And preferably ones where Pokémon also reside on-
-So they'll need to investigate it themselves...and more directly-
___

Linebeck: "So, that's how I met the kid. I'll admit, he helped out a great deal in finding the Ghost Ship we were looking for."
___

-That she would, even using a straw-
___

-One of Mash's closest friends, in fact. And it was him who discovered Monika was sentient-
___

-Possibly even Alola or some of it's neighboring regions when Chaldea visits it-

-she seems much, much calmer now-
Sure looks more rested to me. And maybe a little less worried about herself, too. Ya did good, Moana! And you too, Alphy.

H-Huh?

You helped her out and gave her some life advice and hope before anyone else here did, right?

W-Well, yes, but...

Byleth: "You live a pampered life, yet I can see a warrior spirit in you." She's really like Hilda...
---
Lilith: "...Is that a yes?"
---
Emblem Robin: "Seems like a good person for Lucina."

Emblem Celica: "...I see..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Simple. I won't." -Max Brass goes for a punch!-

Ingrid: -was about to poke the computer, only to see a lightning bolt go for her finger- "Of course. This is highly protected."
---
Byleth: "This is very impressive..."
---
Blake: "...What are you doing to do...?"
---
Azura: "This makes sense. If they're going to pretend being married, why not commit a little into it?"
---
Ruby: "Should someone scout those hallways...?"

Ren: "Perhaps, but who...?"
---
---

---
---
---
---
-That's what she brings, while a little nervous... He accepts and tells her they should go to make it official this night, but there's more criminals going at they!-
---
Takeru: "Then it has to be behind that door..." -sword ready to defend the others-

Mordred: "Geez, no monsters here, and yet it feels creepier than the other floors"
There's probably still some exceptions to that. :p
___

-Lilith hug?-
___

Star: "He can snark from time to time, but he's got a heart of gold even if he ever claims otherwise." :p
___

Oh please, you've already lost several battles. For however many victories you achieve, there'll be far stronger warriors out there would who stop you. And you won't even get that far, because we're gonna stop you before you mess with the Grid's power any more!

(It appears to be the case...)

(So how the heck do we shut this thing down?!)
___

XJ-5: "That was amazing, girl!"

XJ-7: "Where did you get all those cool power-ups?" :b:
___

Star: "Ooh, would it be like an arrow that infinitely regenerates or replaces itself? Or one that explodes into magic energy like those blue arrows Link uses?"
___

Medli: "How are they supposed to propose in the middle of a dangerous battle?"
___

That's a serious accomplishment...

-Also is Ata looking after the doll they found?-

-If Takeru is with RWBY's group, the next hallway he'd enter would turn out to be much longer than the rest...-

-...And he'd also spot what looked liked oversized, badly deformed and wounded old baby dolls, the size of human children, angrily marching towards him-

-Their hostile reaction to Takeru's presence, realistic eyes that they can look around with freely, and the fact that they even appear to possess blood and guts indicate that they're very much sentient, likely an experiment that went horribly wrong-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she has yet to realize just how loyal of an ally she's made-
-Indeed, currently just seeing a cute baby hopping around-
-So they'll need to investigate it themselves...and more directly-
___

Linebeck: "So, that's how I met the kid. I'll admit, he helped out a great deal in finding the Ghost Ship we were looking for."
___

-That she would, even using a straw-
___

-One of Mash's closest friends, in fact. And it was him who discovered Monika was sentient-
___

-Possibly even Alola or some of it's neighboring regions when Chaldea visits it-
-Indeed, and also soon before they try anything...-
---
Cú: "Plus also end it"
---
-How nice for her~!-
---
Monika: "So after he allowed me to live as an AI in him, I came to quickly know her"
Sayori: "Ooooh, makes sense!"
---
-Indeed, Jeanne thinks that might present a good opportunity-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, and also soon before they try anything...-
---
Cú: "Plus also end it"
---
-How nice for her~!-
---
Monika: "So after he allowed me to live as an AI in him, I came to quickly know her"
Sayori: "Ooooh, makes sense!"
---
-Indeed, Jeanne thinks that might present a good opportunity-
-At worst, they seem to be hiding information...but there's also the question of whether Eclipsa is guilty of anything worse than abandoning her kingdom as they claim-
___

Linebeck: "That as well. I saved their lives, they freed me from the demon captain of the Ghost Ship that possessed me."
___

I might be a little different from humans, and as much as I want to be able to fit in and try human things...There are still just some things that are different from humans and robots. But our differences are what makes everyone special. So as curious as I am about food, I'm alright with just having oil. :)
___

-But how did they end up in a relationship?-
___

-For now, though, some of the Pokemon explore the ship with some guidance from some of the Servants, looking for people to talk to and potential Trainers who might be willing to take them in-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Sure looks more rested to me. And maybe a little less worried about herself, too. Ya did good, Moana! And you too, Alphy.

H-Huh?

You helped her out and gave her some life advice and hope before anyone else here did, right?

W-Well, yes, but...
-so maybe the Bidoof already found her ideal Trainer....-

-Indeed, currently just seeing a cute baby hopping around-
-meanwhile, does Taiga have any sort of electronic device?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so maybe the Bidoof already found her ideal Trainer....-
But what? Sounds to me like she might have just found the ideal Trainer already! -Wide, toothy grin-

...As much as I'd be happy to look after and help her...Sh-She's still new here, she's met any of our members since she woke up. Th-There's probably tons of our other members here who'd be better Trainers for her than me...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Further damaging Meta Knight-
___

-Who, noticing, changes up his strategy and jumps forward with a bone katana swing-
___

Unreplied.
Byleth: "Let's see how well you can keep up." -infuses her sword with fire-
---
-which Emblem Ephraim blocked-
---
Weiss: "Yes, we should ask her."

Medb: "Hmph!"
Ushiwakmaru: "My apologies, but I'm with Nitocris-dono here"
Euryale: "Yeah, she may be just like Aphrodite, but she knows what good stuff to wear for whatever occasion"
Nero: "Correct, she and I have picked dresses at times~!"
---
Lilith: "Woah, you're also rude" :p
Morrigan: "If she wasn't pretty I'd be madder" :p I am prettier though.
---
-Some wrapped tortillas cuz why not?-
Azura: "I just admitted I was open to being proven wrong... but seeing that she's responsible for some of your own outfits, I can already say I have that proof. My apologies for rudely assuming things, Medb."

-Medb can at least get Azura's point?-
---
Palutena: "Oh, would you now?" :p
---
-HECK YEAH, TORTILLAS!-

-Firebrand is probably among the Pokémon in infirmary right now :V-
-the trainers lead their Pokemon there-

---
---

---
---
---
---
---

___

-Lilith hug?-
___

Star: "He can snark from time to time, but he's got a heart of gold even if he ever claims otherwise." :p
___

Oh please, you've already lost several battles. For however many victories you achieve, there'll be far stronger warriors out there would who stop you. And you won't even get that far, because we're gonna stop you before you mess with the Grid's power any more!

___

___

Star: "Ooh, would it be like an arrow that infinitely regenerates or replaces itself? Or one that explodes into magic energy like those blue arrows Link uses?"
___

___

-If Takeru is with RWBY's group, the next hallway he'd enter would turn out to be much longer than the rest...-

-...And he'd also spot what looked liked oversized, badly deformed and wounded old baby dolls, the size of human children, angrily marching towards him-

-Their hostile reaction to Takeru's presence, realistic eyes that they can look around with freely, and the fact that they even appear to possess blood and guts indicate that they're very much sentient, likely an experiment that went horribly wrong-
Byleth: "If there are, they're not numerous enough to make her claims a complete lie."
---
-she did so, yes-
---
Emblem Robin: "I hope Lucina's abilities are helpful to him then..."

Emblem Celica: "......I'm so sorry..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "You're welcome to try." :demon:

Ingrid: "There should be a way around it. If we can somehow absorb that electricity to make it harmless, that is. If any of you has a power like that, you're welcome to try."
---
Byleth: -nodded in approval-
---
Blake: "Are those arrows capable of vaporizing anything they hit? Sounds pointless for hunting... though very good for survival."
---
Azura: "This is a work of fiction, remember?" :p
---
Ruby: -almost threw up-

Yang: "That's... definitely gonna make it hard for me to sleep tonight..."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
But what? Sounds to me like she might have just found the ideal Trainer already! -Wide, toothy grin-

...As much as I'd be happy to look after and help her...Sh-She's still new here, she's met any of our members since she woke up. Th-There's probably tons of our other members here who'd be better Trainers for her than me...
-sometimes first one wins, after all-

-the trainers lead their Pokemon there-
-and who all is there?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-meanwhile, does Taiga have any sort of electronic device?-
-She does in fact, a phone!-
-At worst, they seem to be hiding information...but there's also the question of whether Eclipsa is guilty of anything worse than abandoning her kingdom as they claim-
___

Linebeck: "That as well. I saved their lives, they freed me from the demon captain of the Ghost Ship that possessed me."
___

I might be a little different from humans, and as much as I want to be able to fit in and try human things...There are still just some things that are different from humans and robots. But our differences are what makes everyone special. So as curious as I am about food, I'm alright with just having oil. :)
___

-But how did they end up in a relationship?-
___

-For now, though, some of the Pokemon explore the ship with some guidance from some of the Servants, looking for people to talk to and potential Trainers who might be willing to take them in-
-Medea won't deny neglecting her kingdom is a serious matter if that's true, she knows it as someone who did it herself, but the existence of Meteora still means they're hiding something and may be trying to even rerite history...-
---
Cú: "Before or right after? Eh, either way it seemes to have worked"
---
Sakura: "Can you imagine how boring everything would be if we were a hive mind?"
---
Monika: "She... Kind of tried to assure me about my self worth"
Sayori: "Awwwww~"
---
-Indeed, and the people around are plenty to try to strike a conversation with-
Azura: "I just admitted I was open to being proven wrong... but seeing that she's responsible for some of your own outfits, I can already say I have that proof. My apologies for rudely assuming things, Medb."

-Medb can at least get Azura's point?-
---
Palutena: "Oh, would you now?" :p
---
-HECK YEAH, TORTILLAS!-
Medb: "Oh well, you managed to recognise it~"
---
Morrigan: "Maybe" :p "I think we killed every mean specter in this area though"
---
-Indeed, can never go wrong with something basic yet tasty-
___

-Lilith hug?-
___

___

___

___

___

___

Byleth: "If there are, they're not numerous enough to make her claims a complete lie."
---
-she did so, yes-
---

---

Ingrid: "There should be a way around it. If we can somehow absorb that electricity to make it harmless, that is. If any of you has a power like that, you're welcome to try."
---
---
Blake: "Are those arrows capable of vaporizing anything they hit? Sounds pointless for hunting... though very good for survival."
---
---

Medb: "See? This person knows~"
---
Marie: "Awwww, you feel so warm" :)
---
Lily: "Does she use blades or bows?"

Jeanne: "It's alright, if anything I'm more concerned for those who were executed along me, I hope their souls found peace"
---
Sitonai: "Would you have some electric-powered people with you?"
Shiki: "There are some...."
---
Poppy: "Oh, they we- Hm? Wait, who would you be?"
---
Artemis: "Just one pretty strong arrow, silly" :p
---
-Twilight tried to pull out the ring he meant to give her, but realized he dropped it so he improvises... By pulling a grenade out of her sight to throw at the criminals and using the pin as a ring-
---
-Atalanta is doing so!-

Takeru: "...I'm really sorry..." -as much as he'd like to solve this peacefully, he knows that isn't an option and would usethe same slice he used against Specimen 9 to try to end their pain-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Medea won't deny neglecting her kingdom is a serious matter if that's true, she knows it as someone who did it herself, but the existence of Meteora still means they're hiding something and may be trying to even rerite history...-
---
Cú: "Before or right after? Eh, either way it seemes to have worked"
---
Sakura: "Can you imagine how boring everything would be if we were a hive mind?"
---
Monika: "She... Kind of tried to assure me about my self worth"
Sayori: "Awwwww~"
---
-Indeed, and the people around are plenty to try to strike a conversation with-
-So they might solve a mystery, and rewrite history- :V

-But what it is exactly that they're hiding about Meteora is still unknown. All that's known for sure is that she disappeared somehow, and even Eclipsa has no idea what happened to her-
___

Linebeck: "They freed me from being possessed after I saved them from that same demon in question."
___

We'd live in a boring world where everything was simple and everyone was the very same!
___

-But it was Mash who fell for her first...-
___

-Would some of them think to have the Pikachu and Pichu talk to Fate and Phosphora?-

Byleth: "Let's see how well you can keep up." -infuses her sword with fire-
---
-which Emblem Ephraim blocked-
---
Weiss: "Yes, we should ask her."
Meta Knight: "I've never lost a fight without putting up one myself..."

-Launched more sword beams, before going for some swift sword strikes similar to some of his aerial attacks, but with more variations and less pause, or "end lag" since he's not strictly following his Smash moveset-
___

-He makes a few follow up slices with it, before summong another wave of bones behind Ephraim on both the floor and the ceiling to try and strike him-
___

-They would go to ask Lilith that after everyone gets their luggage moved into their new rooms-

-sometimes first one wins, after all-
Hey, a lot of Trainers here ended up being the first person to see or talk to the Pokemon they adopted. Besides, you've done all you could to cheer her up and reassure her that she'll have a place here if she wants to stay. I'm pretty sure that meant a lot to her.

W-Well...even so, I think she needs to get more used to the new environment first. From the sounds of things, i-it's pretty different from everywhere used to live...

---
-she did so, yes-
---

---

---
---
---
---

---
---

Jeanne: "It's alright, if anything I'm more concerned for those who were executed along me, I hope their souls found peace"
---
---
---
---
-Twilight tried to pull out the ring he meant to give her, but realized he dropped it so he improvises... By pulling a grenade out of her sight to throw at the criminals and using the pin as a ring-
---
-Atalanta is doing so!-

Takeru: "...I'm really sorry..." -as much as he'd like to solve this peacefully, he knows that isn't an option and would usethe same slice he used against Specimen 9 to try to end their pain-
...That's a technicality, but also not wrong for that same reason.
___

Awwwwwwwww~! :b:
___

Star: "Or both?"
___

-Jenny then immediately fires some missiles at her, before going for a punch with her hammer hand-

(None of us who currently present can...)

(Shuriken and I are Water-types, so we'd be taken out pretty quickly if we got hit by strong electric attacks...)

(Aside from those with Electric-powers like Heshima and Sakura, there's a few people who can absorb high charges of electricty to build up energy and/or redirect it. The three people I can think of who have such an ability are Phosphora, Fate and Nora.)
___

Oh, my apologies for the confusion! These are my sisters!

XJ-5: "XJ-5! Pleasure to meet ya!" -Offers a handshake...with her antenna due to lacking hands-
___

Star: -To what Blake said- "Awww man...Well, at least that'd still be useful for kicking evil's butt!" -To what Artemis said- "...Okay, that's not as effective, but still really cool!"
___

Medli: "...It may be a work of fiction, but that is still a very unorthodox proposal, if an understandably improvised one given the circumstances."
___

Steven: "Wh-What even are these things?!"

Amethyst: "They might be like that doll we saw earlier..."

-The possessed dolls, known as "Husks" as referred to it in the note Steven found earlier, charge at and try to kill Takeru and the others on sight with claws swipes, but Takeru's slice reduces all of the Husks to lifeless piles of gooey plastic and blood-

-Steven's hand was covering his mouth in shock-

Specimen 14: "...Let's hope those dolls were possessed by more evil spirits instead of any humans..."

-If the Servants group takes the door on the right, they'd find a small study room with a desk-

-If the Servants group takes the path on the left, they'd find another long hallway that has three more doors, one in the middle of the hallway, and two other on opposite ends at the end of the hall-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it now is a Digivice :V-
-She took it out to take a picture-
Taiga: "...Huh?! What's this?!"

-But what it is exactly that they're hiding about Meteora is still unknown. All that's known for sure is that she disappeared somehow, and even Eclipsa has no idea what happened to her-
___

Linebeck: "They freed me from being possessed after I saved them from that same demon in question."
___

We'd live in a boring world where everything was simple and everyone was the very same!
___

-But it was Mash who fell for her first...-
___

-Would some of them think to have the Pikachu and Pichu talk to Fate and Phosphora?-
Ducktales, woohoo :V

-And that they did have a reaction to when she asked about her...-
---
Cú: "How was that demon guy anyway?"
---
Rin: "...You're not wrong"
Sakura: "No she's not" :p -eats more bread-
---
Monika: "Though... She kinda was the one to feel something first"
Sayori: "Oooooh~"
---
-Well, maybe some like Atalanta would...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ducktales, woohoo :V

-And that they did have a reaction to when she asked about her...-
---
Cú: "How was that demon guy anyway?"
---
Rin: "...You're not wrong"
Sakura: "No she's not" :p -eats more bread-
---
Monika: "Though... She kinda was the one to feel something first"
Sayori: "Oooooh~"
---
-Well, maybe some like Atalanta would...-
I had to quote the song that gets stuck in everyone's heads. :p

-All three of the surviving members were startled when Medea brought her up, but they also claimed th at they have no idea what became of her or where she ended up...-
___

Linebeck: "It was some kind of ancient demon named Bellum. I'm not sure it was even fully sentient...At least without a vessel." -Shudders-
___

Our differences are what makes everyone special. Because there's no one else just like ourselves. And as much as I like to fit in with everyone else in regards to being like a real human...I'm happy to embrace being different and what makes me "me", too. :)
___

-So she was the one who made the first move?-
___

-Being as good with animals as she is as well as an experienced Pokemon Trainer herself, she might be the ideal member to help guide the lost Pokemon here and introduce any of those curous about the people here to them-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Hey, a lot of Trainers here ended up being the first person to see or talk to the Pokemon they adopted. Besides, you've done all you could to cheer her up and reassure her that she'll have a place here if she wants to stay. I'm pretty sure that meant a lot to her.

W-Well...even so, I think she needs to get more used to the new environment first. From the sounds of things, i-it's pretty different from everywhere used to live...
DUCK ****, WHOO-OOO.....wait.

-in some ways, Alphys' own self-doubts mirror the Bidoof's....and Undyne can see it clearly with her two....err....one eye-

-She took it out to take a picture-
Taiga: "...Huh?! What's this?!"
-do the Rulers notice this and recognize it?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-and who all is there?-
-probably Firebrand's trainer?-

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

Medb: "Oh well, you managed to recognise it~"
---
Morrigan: "Maybe" :p "I think we killed every mean specter in this area though"
---
-Indeed, can never go wrong with something basic yet tasty-
Azura: "I have an outfit of my own I've been meaning to try, so this is convenient."
---
Palutena: "Good. Now we can try to figure out what went wrong here..."
---
-pretty much~-

Meta Knight: "I've never lost a fight without putting up one myself..."

-Launched more sword beams, before going for some swift sword strikes similar to some of his aerial attacks, but with more variations and less pause, or "end lag" since he's not strictly following his Smash moveset-
___

-He makes a few follow up slices with it, before summong another wave of bones behind Ephraim on both the floor and the ceiling to try and strike him-
___

-They would go to ask Lilith that after everyone gets their luggage moved into their new rooms-
Byleth: -attempting to strike the beams with her whipsword!-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "How about you let me come closer so we can have a fair fight?" -strikes the bones-
---
Lilith: "Oh, hello there, little one." :) -to Winter-

---
---

---
---
---
---
---
-Atalanta is doing so!-

___

___

___

-Jenny then immediately fires some missiles at her, before going for a punch with her hammer hand-

(Shuriken and I are Water-types, so we'd be taken out pretty quickly if we got hit by strong electric attacks...)

(Aside from those with Electric-powers like Heshima and Sakura, there's a few people who can absorb high charges of electricty to build up energy and/or redirect it. The three people I can think of who have such an ability are Phosphora, Fate and Nora.)
___

XJ-5: "XJ-5! Pleasure to meet ya!" -Offers a handshake...with her antenna due to lacking hands-
___

Star: -To what Blake said- "Awww man...Well, at least that'd still be useful for kicking evil's butt!" -To what Artemis said- "...Okay, that's not as effective, but still really cool!"
___

Medli: "...It may be a work of fiction, but that is still a very unorthodox proposal, if an understandably improvised one given the circumstances."
___

-The possessed dolls, known as "Husks" as referred to it in the note Steven found earlier, charge at and try to kill Takeru and the others on sight with claws swipes, but Takeru's slice reduces all of the Husks to lifeless piles of gooey plastic and blood-

Specimen 14: "...Let's hope those dolls were possessed by more evil spirits instead of any humans..."

-If the Servants group takes the door on the right, they'd find a small study room with a desk-

-If the Servants group takes the path on the left, they'd find another long hallway that has three more doors, one in the middle of the hallway, and two other on opposite ends at the end of the hall-
Byleth: "I'm sure you two will end up having an incredible time together." :) -to Scathach and Medb-
---
Lilith: "I... I do...?"

-and very light too-
---
Emblem Robin: "She uses both."

Emblem Celica: "Even in the bitter end, you only had the sake of others in mind..."
---
Dr. Coyle: -casted a barrier around herself to block this assault- "How pointless..."

Sothis: "Hmmm, not a bad idea... were any of them part of this raid?"
---
-will Poppy take it?-
---
Blake: "I really don't think they need it. They seem to be doing fine on their own."
---
Azura: "I wonder how things will go from here... but this is the last episode we're watching tonight, right?"
---
Ren: "...You realize I could have checked if they did, right...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
DUCK ****, WHOO-OOO.....wait.

-in some ways, Alphys' own self-doubts mirror the Bidoof's....and Undyne can see it clearly with her two....err....one eye-
Yeah, that's not quite how the song goes...

(She's clearly relating to that Pokemon and is aware of it, but she's doubting herself even now, in this case about whether she can be good Trainer for her...)

Byleth: -attempting to strike the beams with her whipsword!-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "How about you let me come closer so we can have a fair fight?" -strikes the bones-
---
Lilith: "Oh, hello there, little one." :) -to Winter-
-Whether she succeeds or not, Meta Knight still tries to land some fast sword swipes while airborne-
___

WAIT, ARE MY MAGIC ATTACKS TOO COMPLICATED? SHOULD I HOLD BACK?

-Tough of a fighter as Papyrus may be, he doesn't want to even remotely risk causing injury-

___

(Greetings, Ms. Lilith.) -Bows in respect-

-Lilith can understand her because dragon?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Whether she succeeds or not, Meta Knight still tries to land some fast sword swipes while airborne-
___

WAIT, ARE MY MAGIC ATTACKS TOO COMPLICATED? SHOULD I HOLD BACK?

-Tough of a fighter as Papyrus may be, he doesn't want to even remotely risk causing injury-

___

(Greetings, Ms. Lilith.) -Bows in respect-

-Lilith can understand her because dragon?-
-which the whip also seems to work on blocking-
---
Emblem Eirika: "I think Ephraim just wanted a simple spar..."
---
-she absolutely can-

Lilith: "So how are you doing in this castle? Adapting well already?" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which the whip also seems to work on blocking-
---
Emblem Eirika: "I think Ephraim just wanted a simple spar..."
---
-she absolutely can-

Lilith: "So how are you doing in this castle? Adapting well already?" :)
-The Star Warriors were looking back and forth at both fighters, unsure of which one of them would win-
___

You didn't account for the powers tons of our members here have! :p
___

(Absolutely! It's been a while since I've lived in a more natural environment, so it's a really nice change of pace.) :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Star Warriors were looking back and forth at both fighters, unsure of which one of them would win-
___

You didn't account for the powers tons of our members here have! :p
___

(Absolutely! It's been a while since I've lived in a more natural environment, so it's a really nice change of pace.) :)
-Byleth seemed extremely adaptable, as if capable of coming up with counters on the spot-
---
Emblem Eirika: "We're new here, so can we be blamed for that?"
---
Lilith: "And it's been a while since I had company here, so I'm delighted to have all of you." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth seemed extremely adaptable, as if capable of coming up with counters on the spot-
---
Emblem Eirika: "We're new here, so can we be blamed for that?"
---
Lilith: "And it's been a while since I had company here, so I'm delighted to have all of you." :)
-While Meta Knight proved to have a variety of different attacks and powers and can attack at an extremely fast rate-
___

Eh, not really, I'll admit...

IF IT'S A PRIMARILY MELEE BATTLE YOU WISH FOR, THEN THAT I SHALL GLADLY GRANT! NYEH HEH HEH!

-Once again does a slash with the bone-like katana-

___

(Considering how many members Chaldea has...I don't think you'll have to worry about lacking company for a while.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While Meta Knight proved to have a variety of different attacks and powers and can attack at an extremely fast rate-
___

Eh, not really, I'll admit...

IF IT'S A PRIMARILY MELEE BATTLE YOU WISH FOR, THEN THAT I SHALL GLADLY GRANT! NYEH HEH HEH!

-Once again does a slash with the bone-like katana-

___

(Considering how many members Chaldea has...I don't think you'll have to worry about lacking company for a while.)
Byleth: He's fast, but I've fought faster! -shoots flame magic from her hand-
---
-which Ephraim blocked!-
---
Lilith: "If anything, I might have to try expanding the place..." 😅

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: He's fast, but I've fought faster! -shoots flame magic from her hand-
---
-which Ephraim blocked!-
---
Lilith: "If anything, I might have to try expanding the place..." 😅
-Meta Knight uses Drill Rush, both in an effort to dodge the fire and in an effort to land some hits-
___

-Papyrus goes more on the defensive, waiting out a chance to feint or counterattack-

___

(I haven't seen the whole location yet, but if it's smaller than the Bureau's spaceship, it might be necessary...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Meta Knight uses Drill Rush, both in an effort to dodge the fire and in an effort to land some hits-
___

-Papyrus goes more on the defensive, waiting out a chance to feint or counterattack-

___

(I haven't seen the whole location yet, but if it's smaller than the Bureau's spaceship, it might be necessary...)
-it's then Byleth pulls out an actual shield to block it-

---
-EPHRAIM SWINGS-
---
Lilith: "Well, that'll be something I can worry about later. For now, what is your name~?" :3 -patting-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's then Byleth pulls out an actual shield to block it-

---
-EPHRAIM SWINGS-
---
Lilith: "Well, that'll be something I can worry about later. For now, what is your name~?" :3 -patting-
-Which no doubt works...but unless the shield is one of the Relics or has any powers to directly counterattack, the Drill Rush might damage it-
___

-Which Papyrus blocks, before trying to disarm Ephraim with an upwards slash!-
___

-She smiled and waggled her tails due to the headpats-

(My name is Winter! I'm a Pokemon known as a Vulpix!)

Nostalgia Critic lied to meh

-perhaps they can grow from each other....-
I was wondering if that was a reference to something lol. Either I forgot that joke or

(Alphys gained a lot of self-confidence once Frisk told her to open up about her failed experiments and the Amalgamates, but for as strong as she is, she still doubts herself a lot. I think having to look after a Pokemon with similar confidence and self-doubt issues might help them both... At least Alphy is open to the idea.)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
I was wondering if that was a reference to something lol. Either I forgot that joke or

(Alphys gained a lot of self-confidence once Frisk told her to open up about her failed experiments and the Amalgamates, but for as strong as she is, she still doubts herself a lot. I think having to look after a Pokemon with similar confidence and self-doubt issues might help them both... At least Alphy is open to the idea.)
Yeah, his old Howard the Duck review

-meanwhile, the Bidoof is having pleasant dreams and twitching in her sleep-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, his old Howard the Duck review

-meanwhile, the Bidoof is having pleasant dreams and twitching in her sleep-
I think I watched that review like, like, once lmao. Meanwhile I've seen his review of the DuckTales reboot pilot several times before and I don't remember that joke ever showing up there, so that explains it

-What is the Bidoof dreaming about?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which no doubt works...but unless the shield is one of the Relics or has any powers to directly counterattack, the Drill Rush might damage it-
___

-Which Papyrus blocks, before trying to disarm Ephraim with an upwards slash!-
___

-She smiled and waggled her tails due to the headpats-

(My name is Winter! I'm a Pokemon known as a Vulpix!)
-nah, it's a Relic-

and she tries to grab him while blocking it-
---
-which he dodged before attempting to retaliate-
---
Lilith: "What an adorable species. May I pick you up?" :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

___

___

Byleth: "I'm sure you two will end up having an incredible time together." :) -to Scathach and Medb-
---

-and very light too-
---

Emblem Celica: "Even in the bitter end, you only had the sake of others in mind..."
---
Dr. Coyle: -casted a barrier around herself to block this assault- "How pointless..."

---
-will Poppy take it?-
---
Blake: "I really don't think they need it. They seem to be doing fine on their own."
---
Azura: "I wonder how things will go from here... but this is the last episode we're watching tonight, right?"
---
Scáthach: "Hmph..."
Medb: "In that case, you should partake in my activities too!" >:3
Scáthach: "Alright"
Medb: "Oh I knew y- Wait, you said yes?"
---
Marie: "You're also incredibly light!"
---
Lily: "Then yeah, a good match in skill"

Jeanne: -Nods- "I did... Even as I was burning at the stake, I was praying for the salvation of others"
---
-No doubt Fate and Nora have to be at least-
---
Poppy: "Ah, then greetings~! I'm Poppy Pipopapo~!" -shakes it-
Yuri: "I'm just glad we're fine...."
---
Artemis: "Just let me give them a little gift" >:V
---
Hayate: "It's just the second one, so just one more" :p
---
Takeru: "S-Sorry, I'm still not well-versed in what you all can do..."

-They went through the latter-
Mordred: "Aw come on!"
I had to quote the song that gets stuck in everyone's heads. :p

-All three of the surviving members were startled when Medea brought her up, but they also claimed th at they have no idea what became of her or where she ended up...-
___

Linebeck: "It was some kind of ancient demon named Bellum. I'm not sure it was even fully sentient...At least without a vessel." -Shudders-
___

Our differences are what makes everyone special. Because there's no one else just like ourselves. And as much as I like to fit in with everyone else in regards to being like a real human...I'm happy to embrace being different and what makes me "me", too. :)
___

-So she was the one who made the first move?-
___

-Being as good with animals as she is as well as an experienced Pokemon Trainer herself, she might be the ideal member to help guide the lost Pokemon here and introduce any of those curous about the people here to them-
-Indeed, but she can't fully tell if they were being sincere there, or covering themselves up-
---
Cú: "Dang, your mind must have revolted at that moment"
---
Sakura: "How great~!" Those girls really have no right of being so judgmental, HMPH!
---
Sayori: "Soooo, she started it?"
Monika: "Y-Yeah...."
---
-That's her, indeed-
-She looks at which Pokémon are there willing to speak with others-
Azura: "I have an outfit of my own I've been meaning to try, so this is convenient."
---
Palutena: "Good. Now we can try to figure out what went wrong here..."
---
-pretty much~-
Medb: "Ooooh, do show us, dear~"
---
Lilith: "Do you have any enemy that could do this?"
---
-So does she serve them?-
-do the Rulers notice this and recognize it?-
Jeanne: "...Wait, is that...How were they called?"
Martha: "Digital Devices?"
Taiga: "My phone transformed into a beeper!"
-and who all is there?-
-probably Firebrand's trainer?-

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard
-You mean Shirou? I suppose-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-nah, it's a Relic-

and she tries to grab him while blocking it-
---
-which he dodged before attempting to retaliate-
---
Lilith: "What an adorable species. May I pick you up?" :)
-Does it have an effect like the other Relics?-

-Either way, Meta Knight simply tries to slash Byleth's hand when she tries to grab him-
___

-But each time, Papyrus manages to block strikes and most counterattacks-

//Referencing the Disbelief fan animation and game where he used the bone katana to block attacks in contrast to how Sans just casually dodges them.

___

(Sure! My Trainers and human family do all the time.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Ooooh, do show us, dear~"
---
Lilith: "Do you have any enemy that could do this?"
---
-So does she serve them?-
Azura: "Sure, I'll go change."

-she'd come back with her Hatari alt-
---
Palutena: "Nothing that comes to mind..."
---
-SURE SHE DOES-

-Does it have an effect like the other Relics?-

-Either way, Meta Knight simply tries to slash Byleth's hand when she tries to grab him-
___

-But each time, Papyrus manages to block strikes and most counterattacks-

//Referencing the Disbelief fan animation and game where he used the bone katana to block attacks in contrast to how Sans just casually dodges them.

___

(Sure! My Trainers and human family do all the time.)
-it reduces damage received... so it's a very good shield-

-Byleth quickly pulls her hand back to avoid being cut-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "You're no joke..."
---
Lilith: -does so- "Oh, you're even cuter up close~!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, but she can't fully tell if they were being sincere there, or covering themselves up-
---
Cú: "Dang, your mind must have revolted at that moment"
---
Sakura: "How great~!" Those girls really have no right of being so judgmental, HMPH!
---
Sayori: "Soooo, she started it?"
Monika: "Y-Yeah...."
---
-That's her, indeed-
-She looks at which Pokémon are there willing to speak with others-
-It's...tough to say since they clearly know something about Meteora that they're still hiding, but that claim sounded similarly truthful to much of what Eclipsa's stated so far...-
___

Linebeck: "Truth to be told, I don't remember much of it. I'm certain how conscious I was while that...thing was in charge, so to speak."
___

-Why do the Crust Cousins hate Jenny so much, anyway? Every reason they gave sounded like excuses-
___

-And it seems that eventually, Monika fell for her in-turn...-
___

-There's the Pikachu, the Pichu, Girafarig, Vulpix and Squirtle so far...-

-it reduces damage received... so it's a very good shield-

-Byleth quickly pulls her hand back to avoid being cut-
---
Emblem Ephraim: "You're no joke..."
---
Lilith: -does so- "Oh, you're even cuter up close~!" :b:
-Meta Knight takes to the air again, using Mach Tornado, but this time lands several yards away from Byleth-

-When he does land, he stabs the ground with Galaxia, creating a much larger and stronger Mach Tornado that works independently of Meta Knight-
___

OF COURSE I'M NOT. MY BROTHER IS THE COMEDIAN IN OUR FAMILY! FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD, BECAUSE MOST OF HIS "JOKES" ARE JUST REALLY BAD PUNS...
___

(I still don't totally get it, but lot of people tend to say that about Pokemon..) :lol: (But it's an honor to make your acquaintance!)

---

-and very light too-
---

---

---
-will Poppy take it?-
---
---
---
---
---

Jeanne: -Nods- "I did... Even as I was burning at the stake, I was praying for the salvation of others"
---
---
---
---
---

(I still can't believe they're getting along at all...Maybe they'll be alright going on interdimensional adventures.)

___

-Alphys held back a chuckle hearing that statement-
___

Marco: "Between that and being a time-traveler...Yeah, I can see why they teamed up."
___

-Jenny kept throwing strong punches, trying to weaken the barrier-

(I believe Fate and Nora were, at least, but I have no idea where they are now...)
___

That drone was one of Lockdown's minions from last year...How the heck did one of them survive? And why was it after you four?
___

Star: "I'll still happily accept the gift." :p
___

Tetra: "A child who's a talapath, a father who's a skilled elite spy, and a mother who's a deadly assassin for hire... What's next? A talking dog?"
___

Steven: "Neither am I..."

Specimen 14: "Doesn't matter, those things attacked him on sight. Whether they were just pure evil spirits, or the ghosts of humans that were lashing out from confusion or forcefully turned aggressive by of GL Labs' experiments, something's made them hostile enough to attack people on sight. If these have anything to do with what the experiments that kid discovered in that note, the best we can hope for is that they can pass on now that the shells they were trapped in have been destroyed..."

Okay, now which way do we go? Left or right?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Sure, I'll go change."

-she'd come back with her Hatari alt-
---
Palutena: "Nothing that comes to mind..."
---
-SURE SHE DOES-
Nero: "Well, that accentuates your beauty in a different more exotic way, hm~!"
Medb: "Oh, you know it~"
---
Morrigan: "Maybe just some universal-conqeuring big shot that you never saw? That happens frequently to us"
---
Draco: "....What's this?"
-It's...tough to say since they clearly know something about Meteora that they're still hiding, but that claim sounded similarly truthful to much of what Eclipsa's stated so far...-
___

Linebeck: "Truth to be told, I don't remember much of it. I'm certain how conscious I was while that...thing was in charge, so to speak."
___

-Why do the Crust Cousins hate Jenny so much, anyway? Every reason they gave sounded like excuses-
___

-And it seems that eventually, Monika fell for her in-turn...-
___

-There's the Pikachu, the Pichu, Girafarig, Vulpix and Squirtle so far...-
-Indeed, she needs to look into her under whatevrr means possible-
Medea: But I need a starting point...
---
Cú: "Geeeez. Certainly not something most wanna live through"
---
-Indeed, almost like if they were jealous-
---
Monika: "Then... Things happened"
Sayori: "Awwwwww~"
---
Atalanta: "Hmmmm, there's some I can think of..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Meta Knight takes to the air again, using Mach Tornado, but this time lands several yards away from Byleth-

-When he does land, he stabs the ground with Galaxia, creating a much larger and stronger Mach Tornado that works independently of Meta Knight-
___

OF COURSE I'M NOT. MY BROTHER IS THE COMEDIAN IN OUR FAMILY! FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD, BECAUSE MOST OF HIS "JOKES" ARE JUST REALLY BAD PUNS...
___

(I still don't totally get it, but lot of people tend to say that about Pokemon..) :lol: (But it's an honor to make your acquaintance!)
Byleth: "Hm... I see..."
---
Emblem Eirika: :facepalm:
---
Lilith: "Likewise, little one." :) "Now, is there anything you need?"

---
---

---
---
---
---
---

(I still can't believe they're getting along at all...Maybe they'll be alright going on interdimensional adventures.)

___

-Alphys held back a chuckle hearing that statement-
___

Marco: "Between that and being a time-traveler...Yeah, I can see why they teamed up."
___

-Jenny kept throwing strong punches, trying to weaken the barrier-

(I believe Fate and Nora were, at least, but I have no idea where they are now...)
___

That drone was one of Lockdown's minions from last year...How the heck did one of them survive? And why was it after you four?
___

Star: "I'll still happily accept the gift." :p
___

Tetra: "A child who's a talapath, a father who's a skilled elite spy, and a mother who's a deadly assassin for hire... What's next? A talking dog?"
___

Steven: "Neither am I..."

Specimen 14: "Doesn't matter, those things attacked him on sight. Whether they were just pure evil spirits, or the ghosts of humans that were lashing out from confusion or forcefully turned aggressive by of GL Labs' experiments, something's made them hostile enough to attack people on sight. If these have anything to do with what the experiments that kid discovered in that note, the best we can hope for is that they can pass on now that the shells they were trapped in have been destroyed..."

Okay, now which way do we go? Left or right?
Byleth: "What kind of activities?"
---
Lilith: "I suppose being in a constant floating state makes me ignore gravity..."
---
Emblem Chrom: "I truly hope they'll get along."

Emblem Celica: "You have a kind heart..."
---
-Coyle summoned the Cell to keep Jenny and Max busy-

Ingrid: "Some of us could go look for them..."
---
Byleth: "These automatons are never going to cease unsettling me..."
---
Blake: "Fair enough..."
---
Kanna: She's not far off...
---
Ren: "Let's make sure not to tell Atalanta of this. She might hate you for it."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nero: "Well, that accentuates your beauty in a different more exotic way, hm~!"
Medb: "Oh, you know it~"
---
Morrigan: "Maybe just some universal-conqeuring big shot that you never saw? That happens frequently to us"
---
Draco: "....What's this?"
Azura: "Thank you both." :)
---
Palutena: "That sounds fair enough."
---
Shez: "Something I learned from Arcueid. It's called tortillas."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, she needs to look into her under whatevrr means possible-
Medea: But I need a starting point...
---
Cú: "Geeeez. Certainly not something most wanna live through"
---
-Indeed, almost like if they were jealous-
---
Monika: "Then... Things happened"
Sayori: "Awwwwww~"
---
Atalanta: "Hmmmm, there's some I can think of..."
-But what's that?-
___

Linebeck: "I've heard some people here have, but were fortunately freed."
___

-Of her potential popularity if they didn't bully her...-
___

-To Monika's own shock, she finally found someone who truly loved her...-
___

Girafarig: "(Really? Like who?)"

Byleth: "Hm... I see..."
---
Emblem Eirika: :facepalm:
---
Lilith: "Likewise, little one." :) "Now, is there anything you need?"
-It's basically the giant energy whirlwind attack from Superstar and the Mach Tornado from Mata Knightmare Ultra-
___

BUT OF COURSE I'M NOT A JOKE. I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NYEH HEH HEH!
___

(Oh, thank you! I was wondering, atre there any spas here?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom