• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Steven: "Okay...Back to the tour." -Still worried about everyone-
___

Marco: "Let's just say she's...really likes violence. And has a potentially deadly thirst for blood." :ohwell:
___

-Shuriken and Hurricane are both like "Whoa...", while Rapidash and Fireball are both released from the frozen time effect as a result-

Is the lady with purple hair going to be cured of the video game glitch thingy now...?

-Either way, the ship looks heavily armed...-
___

Dipper: "The cartridge is giving me a bit of a weird vibe, plus it just seems kind of random and convenient that it's like, the one thing that fell loose in the toy bag. Also, it wouldn't even be new territory for us. We've uhh, kinda dealt with dangerous sentient video games before... "

Mabel: "...Now that you mention it..." -Starting to have doubts about whether or not this is a normal copy of the game-
___

-If you mean for the quiz, not yet, he wants to make sure that every audience member is back safely and uninjured and that all three villains are captured and detained before proceeding with the quiz-

-Normally he wouldn't care about all the chaos and go with the "The show must go on" mentality or make an even grander show out of it like he did with his showdown with Frisk, but safety of the live audience in his studio here takes priority-

___

Medli: "You have one of these "televisions" here, right? Perhaps we can watch some of this show?"

Tetra: "Eh?"

Medli: "The show's piqued my curiosity." 😅 "The characters just sound really fasicinating."
___

-Not at first, so they'll at least be able to tell enough about the situation to whoever they call to alert the rest of Chaldea of the ghost and mutant army in the city-

Specimen 14: "Follow my lead. And keep quiet. There might still be some Specimens in the building, and even if there's not, Spooky or one of them could hear us making our way through the building if we're not careful..." -Leads them to the front doors and entrance room of the mansion, which consists of a gray foyer with a few small nightstand-like tables with one drawer each, two staircases going both ways that lead to two separate doors upstairs on either side of the rom, two large windows on opposite sides showing the rain and thunder outside, and a lone chandilier hanging from the ceiling in the center of the room with still lit candles-
Kamui: "I... I impact you that much?"

-and the tour continues but Lilith still feels guilt-
---
Emblem Robin: "That doesn't sound very reassuring..."

-yee, due to the Engage state ending-

Yang: "Oh, it definitely is!"
---
Alear: -outfit changed back to her regular white clothes- "You and I aren't so different in abilities... And that sure is a lot of cards..."

-yeah, is Shez okay now?-
---
Byleth: "Are you thinking too much?"
---
Blake: "This was interesting..."
---
Kanna: "This could be a fun thing~!"
---
Blake: "No signal..."

Ruby: "So where do we go...?"
Kiara: "That's right, you are so many things I wish I could be..."

-Everyone getting their own rooms and places to install new workshops and other facilities-
---
Lily: "Yeah... That's why we really, really keep an eye on her..."

Artoria: "You also perform quite the incredible abilities, Lady Lucina"
EMIYA: "I'll admit to be intrigued" :p

Mash: "I really got to ask him more questions when this is over! I wanna know about the stuff I can do!"
---
-With Cronus beaten, Shez is cured from Game Syndrome, at a good time since parasites were soon to come out-
Kaito: "Eh, I'd honestly say you're more akin to the annoying King of Time. Certainly not as pragmatic as Tsukasa" -he says to Alear while picking up the card Cronus left behind-
-Unlike the ones from Kaito's recent attack and unlike in the fanmade pic here, it has a white background, signifying how it doesn't encapsulates the power of an entire world-
1703824423504.png

-And it begins to fire?-
---
Suzuka: "Geez, if you doubt it so much, I can slice it" :p
---
Atalanta: "They really stood no chance" -and when everyone is returned to normal, Danny pulled out the Fenton Thermos to capture all three other ghosts inside, who yelled out "This is not the eeeeend!" while he closed the device-
---
Suzuka (and the Nanoha one I mean): "Of course, we can sintonize it"
Arisa: "Or stream it too"
Hayate: "Then let's~!"
---
Atalanta: "Shame, but not a surprise"

Mordred: "Like, do we split to cover both doors?"
Thank you...

Tom: "I...know not everyone including yourself had the best past...But actually getting picked by the world itself to become a powerful-magic hero to protect it is pretty awesome. What an honor!"
___

Linebeck: "...In any case, if you're a scientist, surely you're far more well versed in all of this "high tech" stuff around here than any of us from the Great Sea are. Erm, right?"
___

-And the crew of heroes does, though at one point after defeating several Nazi soldiers in a brawl, the archaeologist is challenged by a local swordsman, possibly hired by the Nazis themselves, to a fight, juggling his sword and swinging it around with impressive tricks and deadly skill-

-The archaeologist just sighs, not even putting up with that kind of danger if he can avoid it, pulls out his revolver, and shoots the swordsman dead with one shot, much to the relief and cheering of the townsfolk-

//Not sure if you've watched Raiders of the Lost Ark, but some trivia worth noting is that this scene in the movie was ad-libbed by Harrison Ford because he was sick at the time and didn't have the energy to do the big elaborate fight scene that they originally had planned with Indy and the swordsman.
___

-Maybe just offering advice or moral support? They'll probably at least offer the latter right off the bat-
___

-How is that going?-
Turns out I had to be busy for a while

Lily: "Awwww~ You think that's the case?" -on the least they're not deployed to the same mundane and sol-crushing levels Counter Guardians tend to be-
---
da Vinci: "Of course, many of the wonderful inventions you see around were made by myself~! The wondrous, magnificent and beautiful omnipotence known as Leonardo da Vinci~!"
---
Rin: "...That was...Actually funny"
Sakura: "I know!" :p

//I didn't, but that's a well-known scene and that's quite the trivia lol
---
-Probably, if maybe doing something like a join performance-
---
-So far uninterrupted, while of course, Patxi also has some stuff served-
Emblem Lyn: "How nice~"
---
Qrow: "Why?" :p
---
Alear: "Oh, it'll be so nice~"
---
Shez: "...Why would that change anything about me?"
EMIYA: "Guess we won't need to worry about that, huh?" :p
Shirou: "Or with bonding further"
Irisviel: "Even Kiritsugu is doing progress~"
---
Lilith: "Because I'm very charming~!" >:3
---
Sayori: "Oh, how do you like your fish cooked?"
---
Draco: "How it would not is the better question!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Turns out I had to be busy for a while
It's fine. After all, real life > roleplay.

Lily: "Awwww~ You think that's the case?" -on the least they're not deployed to the same mundane and sol-crushing levels Counter Guardians tend to be-
---
da Vinci: "Of course, many of the wonderful inventions you see around were made by myself~! The wondrous, magnificent and beautiful omnipotence known as Leonardo da Vinci~!"
---
Rin: "...That was...Actually funny"
Sakura: "I know!" :p

//I didn't, but that's a well-known scene and that's quite the trivia lol
---
-Probably, if maybe doing something like a join performance-
---
-So far uninterrupted, while of course, Patxi also has some stuff served-
Tom: "It certainly sounds like a high honor. I'd think it's pretty cool myself if I got picked to be one!" (Even though I haven't done anything to earn such a high honor...)
___

Linebeck: "Okay, you're definitely the head scientist he mentioned, then..."
___

Well, it was certainly practical. :p

-The Nazis manage to steal the Ark and fly off with it, but the archaeologist goes to fight the crew trying to steal it before they can-
___

-The Crystal Gems have sung more than a few songs together, after all!-
___

-Namely some pastries and tea- :p

(These look delicious!) :b:

Kamui: "I... I impact you that much?"

-and the tour continues but Lilith still feels guilt-
---
Emblem Robin: "That doesn't sound very reassuring..."

-yee, due to the Engage state ending-

Yang: "Oh, it definitely is!"
---
Alear: -outfit changed back to her regular white clothes- "You and I aren't so different in abilities... And that sure is a lot of cards..."

-yeah, is Shez okay now?-
---
Byleth: "Are you thinking too much?"
---
Blake: "This was interesting..."
---
Kanna: "This could be a fun thing~!"
---
Blake: "No signal..."

Ruby: "So where do we go...?"

-Everyone getting their own rooms and places to install new workshops and other facilities-
---

Mash: "I really got to ask him more questions when this is over! I wanna know about the stuff I can do!"
---
-With Cronus beaten, Shez is cured from Game Syndrome, at a good time since parasites were soon to come out-
Kaito: "Eh, I'd honestly say you're more akin to the annoying King of Time. Certainly not as pragmatic as Tsukasa" -he says to Alear while picking up the card Cronus left behind-
-Unlike the ones from Kaito's recent attack and unlike in the fanmade pic here, it has a white background, signifying how it doesn't encapsulates the power of an entire world-
View attachment 382236

-And it begins to fire?-
---
---
Atalanta: "They really stood no chance" -and when everyone is returned to normal, Danny pulled out the Fenton Thermos to capture all three other ghosts inside, who yelled out "This is not the eeeeend!" while he closed the device-
---
---

-Steven feels bad for her, but carries on with the tour at her' insistence-

-The scientists work on setting up a new laboratory, while others move their luggage into their rooms-
___

Star: "I'm honestly shocked that she hasn't eaten anyone here..."
___

Oh, thank goodness! Our friends are okay and not sick with glitchy stuff anymore! Also, this card's less dangerous than some of the others, right?

-It absolutely does, firing tons of orange and orange energy bullets from Main Cannon #1-
___

Dipper: "Look, al I'm saying is, we should be careful with this particular copy of this game."

Mabel: "I doubt every last copy of the game is perseonalized, at least..."
___

TYPICAL VILLAIN "I'LL BE BACK SOMEDAY!" DEFEAT QUOTE. YOU SUPERVILLAINS NEVER LEARN!
___

Medli: "Ah, thank you, Suzuka!"
___

-...I literally just said that there are no problems at first and that they still have just enough time to warn Chaldea-

Specimen 14: "Splitting up is one of the worst things we can do here. The mansion's not a normal building and it's layout is constantly changing. Some rooms, however, keep the same layouts and don't or can't even move from their position in the building, like the Speciman rooms and elevators. Every room 60 to 110 rooms apart are consistent and can't be moved. And it's usually those same rooms that have one thing in-common. Shortcuts. Secret hallways. If we can get to Room 60, we can take a shortcut to much later rooms in the mansion."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Some of those she's reminded ot including her many students as well-
___

Well, hearing that from a professional singer is reassuring...
___

-Bringing back positive memories, but also reminding her of some of the foes they had to face back then...-
-which made her smile even more-
---
Azura: "I'm sure you'll do great!" :)
---
-the nostalgia is strong!-

EMIYA: "Guess we won't need to worry about that, huh?" :p
Shirou: "Or with bonding further"
Irisviel: "Even Kiritsugu is doing progress~"
---
Lilith: "Because I'm very charming~!" >:3
---
Sayori: "Oh, how do you like your fish cooked?"
---
Draco: "How it would not is the better question!"
Emblem Sigurd: "A relief to hear." :)
---
Qrow: "Maybe you are..." :p
---
Alear: "Oh, you can actually cook?" :b:
---
Shez: "Whether I'm a human, a goddess or something completely out of this world, I'm still Shez at the end of the day because what defines me isn't what I am, it's what I do."

---

---

-And it begins to fire?-
---
---
---
---

-The scientists work on setting up a new laboratory, while others move their luggage into their rooms-
___

___

Oh, thank goodness! Our friends are okay and not sick with glitchy stuff anymore! Also, this card's less dangerous than some of the others, right?

-It absolutely does, firing tons of orange and orange energy bullets from Main Cannon #1-
___

Dipper: "Look, al I'm saying is, we should be careful with this particular copy of this game."

___

TYPICAL VILLAIN "I'LL BE BACK SOMEDAY!" DEFEAT QUOTE. YOU SUPERVILLAINS NEVER LEARN!
___

___

-...I literally just said that there are no problems at first and that they still have just enough time to warn Chaldea-

Specimen 14: "Splitting up is one of the worst things we can do here. The mansion's not a normal building and it's layout is constantly changing. Some rooms, however, keep the same layouts and don't or can't even move from their position in the building, like the Speciman rooms and elevators. Every room 60 to 110 rooms apart are consistent and can't be moved. And it's usually those same rooms that have one thing in-common. Shortcuts. Secret hallways. If we can get to Room 60, we can take a shortcut to much later rooms in the mansion."
Kamui: "....But it's all because a stone contains me..."

Azura: I'll go get Tiki. That might help.

Phosphora: "Alright, first generator test in three, two, one!" -plugs in a mixer because girl wants a smoothie :V-
---
Emblem Robin: -visibly disturbed by what they said- "It could be that there are too many powerful allies for her to see this sort of action as worth doing..."

-Lily and friends were training and chatting- :p

Emblem Lucina: "I firmly believe in helping others. It might have been a little weird for you to just do these things in a way that's almost instinct though..."

Yang: "Where is he?"
---
Shez: "Dang, that was pretty cool, girl..."

Alear: "I'm glad you're doing okay..."

Sothis: "You must be Alear, correct?"

Alear: "This is a joke, right? We've met before, Byleth."

Sothis: "....Right, we've never told you about me. My name is Sothis, and I share body with her."

Alear: "A pleasure to meet you." :)
---
Byleth: "....Sothis is suggesting it to try it out regardless. Perhaps because she wishes to test this new form's abilities?"
---
Blake: "They never do..."
---
(we need a way to tell the two Suzukas apart; at least the two Sakura are RPd by different people :V)

Kanna: "Oh, we should get snacks too!" :b:
---
-I misread and was a bit tired from the party, that's my b but I can roll with it lmao-

Blake: "Oh, there's some signal now! Let's take that chance!"

-having spotty signals in a haunted place just works :V-

Jaune: "That is way too good of an advice for you to mean any harm to us..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which made her smile even more-
---
Azura: "I'm sure you'll do great!" :)
---
-the nostalgia is strong!-
Marco: "Are you okay?"
___

I really hope you're right...I've never sung for a big audience before.
___

-There's even a scene that emphasizes the heroes' teamwork as they fight and then suc defeat several major antagonists from the secondary antagonistic faction-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Are you okay?"
___

I really hope you're right...I've never sung for a big audience before.
___

-There's even a scene that emphasizes the heroes' teamwork as they fight and then suc defeat several major antagonists from the secondary antagonistic faction-
Byleth: "Just feeling a bit nostalgic. You remind me of some students I had."
---
Azura: "So you've sung before..."
---
Weiss: Yeah, that's VERY familiar...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Just feeling a bit nostalgic. You remind me of some students I had."
---
Azura: "So you've sung before..."
---
Weiss: Yeah, that's VERY familiar...
Marco: "I guess it would only make sense that some people studying combat here would have some things in common with some of your own combat students..."

___

Only for karaoke or singing along to music on my headphones...
___

-Episode ends on a mostly positive note...but another antagonist is observing some of the events and planning something big, their threat still looming over the city they're near-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

___

Phosphora: "Alright, first generator test in three, two, one!" -plugs in a mixer because girl wants a smoothie :V-
---
Emblem Robin: -visibly disturbed by what they said- "It could be that there are too many powerful allies for her to see this sort of action as worth doing..."

Emblem Lucina: "I firmly believe in helping others. It might have been a little weird for you to just do these things in a way that's almost instinct though..."

---

Sothis: "....Right, we've never told you about me. My name is Sothis, and I share body with her."

---
Byleth: "....Sothis is suggesting it to try it out regardless. Perhaps because she wishes to test this new form's abilities?"
---
---
(we need a way to tell the two Suzukas apart; at least the two Sakura are RPd by different people :V)

---
-I misread and was a bit tired from the party, that's my b but I can roll with it lmao-

-She really might, huh....-
Kiara: "Mental health isn't easy, Kamui. There are many people that require medication to keep themselves up, your stone canbe seen in a similar manner"

-Ben Tennyson would be proud of her-
-And thus, the generator soon starts to woooork!-
---
Lily: "Maybe that's right. Like if so many ganged on her, she's really going to get it coming"

EMIYA: "You're right that it was" -blunt-

Mash: "Right now he and I are fused. Hm, I wonder if he can see Sir Galahad inside me..."
---
Kaito: "Nah, it's more like it seems those girls handled it well enough"
-Does Alear wonder who this 'King of Time' Kaito mentioned is since he said she's kinda like him?-

-Managing to damage some of the incoming ships, though they also did their own shots!-
---
Helena: "Alright, but what console is shape of cartridge for?"
---
Atalanta: "It's something we can atest"
-All super heroes look relieved at how they managed to overcome this-
---
(Yeah, gotta think on how LOL)

Suzuka: "Please do, you are my guests after all" :)
---
-I also misread so my bad-
Atalanta: -Nods and they try to call some Rulers!-
Martha: "Who is it?"

Rin: "Which means it barely matters which door we cross first if we can't tell which room lies ahead..."
Tom: "It certainly sounds like a high honor. I'd think it's pretty cool myself if I got picked to be one!" (Even though I haven't done anything to earn such a high honor...)
___

Linebeck: "Okay, you're definitely the head scientist he mentioned, then..."
___

Well, it was certainly practical. :p

-The Nazis manage to steal the Ark and fly off with it, but the archaeologist goes to fight the crew trying to steal it before they can-
___

-The Crystal Gems have sung more than a few songs together, after all!-
___

-Namely some pastries and tea- :p

(These look delicious!) :b:
Lily: "Hm, though I'm not sure how it would work for Mewni in particular, mayhaps you could somehow be if it's like in mine!"
---
da Vinci: "That is me~! You're welcome for the great honor of seeing me~"
---
Rin: "Go! Don't give up on it!"
---
-Yeah, that's why the idea came to her head-
---
Marie: "Right? They were specially made for you!" :)
Emblem Sigurd: "A relief to hear." :)
---
Qrow: "Maybe you are..." :p
---
Alear: "Oh, you can actually cook?" :b:
---
Shez: "Whether I'm a human, a goddess or something completely out of this world, I'm still Shez at the end of the day because what defines me isn't what I am, it's what I do."
Irisviel: "Now then, which of you have ever heard about... Movies?" >:3
---
Lilith: "Heheheh~ You admit it~" >:3
---
Sayori: "Oh, I meant to ask the people at the cafeteria" 😅
---
Draco: "...How can your mindset remain so unfaltered? I don't... I don't understand!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Hm, though I'm not sure how it would work for Mewni in particular, mayhaps you could somehow be if it's like in mine!"
---
da Vinci: "That is me~! You're welcome for the great honor of seeing me~"
---
Rin: "Go! Don't give up on it!"
---
-Yeah, that's why the idea came to her head-
---
Marie: "Right? They were specially made for you!" :)
Tom: "It'd probably be a total first for Mewni if it's even possible in this dimension...Like you said earlier, most of Mewni's queens probably would have been summoned as some at some point if there was a Hero Throne system here."

-Didn't quite get the terminology right since this info is still all very new to him-
___

Linebeck: "Alright, can you explain how all this "high tech" stuff works?" -Poking a computer screen-
___

-He manages to delay the flight by quickly fighting off one of the plane's mechanics, who tries and fails to attack him with a wrench-

-However, the plane's other mechanic is extremely muscular, and seeing how many of his fellow soldiers and mercenaries under their employment that he's taken out so far, decides to challenge him one on one in a fair fight-
___

-Will she bring this idea up?-
___

(Awwww, you guys didn't have to do that!)

---

---

---
---
---

---

Kiara: "Mental health isn't easy, Kamui. There are many people that require medication to keep themselves up, your stone canbe seen in a similar manner"

---
Lily: "Maybe that's right. Like if so many ganged on her, she's really going to get it coming"

Mash: "Right now he and I are fused. Hm, I wonder if he can see Sir Galahad inside me..."
---
-Does Alear wonder who this 'King of Time' Kaito mentioned is since he said she's kinda like him?-

-Managing to damage some of the incoming ships, though they also did their own shots!-
---
---
---

---

Rin: "Which means it barely matters which door we cross first if we can't tell which room lies ahead..."
(I'm kinda surprised Kamui didn't consider that before...)

Eureka! We've got power!

Claptrap: "Looks like we're in business, people!"

___

Star: "And at least Juri's around to be like, her one real friend..." -Uses the Falchion to destroy another training drone-
___

-What Digi asked?-

Rapidash? (Is everyone alright?)

-The Halberd tries to cancel those shots out with several of it's own energy bullets-
___

Dipper: "Good question. It doesn't look like it's designed for any console we've seen before..."
___

WELL, THIS EPISODE MAY HAVE BEEN NEARLY UPSTAGED BY A SUPERVILLAIN ATTACK, BUT AN UNLIKELY TEAM OF SUPERHEROES THEMSELVES WERE HERE TO PUT AN END TO THAT SCHEME! WELL DONE, EVERYONE!

-The whole audience cheers for every contestant as well as their allies-
___

(And the two Yangs in the thread use different first names for the most part. :V)

Medli: "Thank you for your hospitality, Suzuka." -Smiled and bowed, being formal as usual-
___

-It's fine, we've all misred stuff after busy days before lmao. Besides, I was still planninng on having another Speicmen mess with the signal right after they got the message through-

-Blake and Ata immediately explain?-

Garnet: "Almost too good of advice..." -Suspicious-

Specimen 14: "You think I want ot be back here? Going through this damn mansion once was awful enough. But I survived, I may have turned into a Specimen myself...but I survived. And getting to the bottom of this strange mansion is my only shot at stopping this invasion and maybe turning myself back to normal. I know this place better than any living person who's not out for blood, and whether I die or become human again, I've got nothing to lose at this point..."

-They walk through numerous different rooms, including wide hallways with carpets, cabinets, and large windows high up on the wall, short and tight hallways with only torches present, rooms with chairs and cabinets, bedrooms with up to three separate beds with different colors and nightstands, as well as more windows, rooms with staircases that go up, and rooms with ramps that separate into two paths, one leading up and one leading down-

-All of these rooms contains at least a few torches to illuminate them, and some have various paintings hung up on their walls, paintings that range from strange and uncanny, to downright creepy-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "It'd probably be a total first for Mewni if it's even possible in this dimension...Like you said earlier, most of Mewni's queens probably would have been summoned as some at some point if there was a Hero Throne system here."

-Didn't quite get the terminology right since this info is still all very new to him-
___

Linebeck: "Alright, can you explain how all this "high tech" stuff works?" -Poking a computer screen-
___

-He manages to delay the flight by quickly fighting off one of the plane's mechanics, who tries and fails to attack him with a wrench-

-However, the plane's other mechanic is extremely muscular, and seeing how many of his fellow soldiers and mercenaries under their employment that he's taken out so far, decides to challenge him one on one in a fair fight-
___

-Will she bring this idea up?-
___

(Awwww, you guys didn't have to do that!)
Lily: "I can see that, after all, each one of them have done very important conteibutions to this and other worlds"
---
da Vinci: "Of course, so what you're poking is called a computer~"
---
Sakura: "Oh, now that one might be a challenge!"
Rin: "Beat him under any means!"
---
Mash: "Do say, how are you planning to perform?"
---
Marie: "Awwww~ But it's what you deserved~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I can see that, after all, each one of them have done very important conteibutions to this and other worlds"
---
da Vinci: "Of course, so what you're poking is called a computer~"
---
Sakura: "Oh, now that one might be a challenge!"
Rin: "Beat him under any means!"
---
Mash: "Do say, how are you planning to perform?"
---
Marie: "Awwww~ But it's what you deserved~"
Tom: "Do you guys know if there's Hero Thrones in any other dimensions? For any other planets?"
___

Linebeck: "Right, a computer...What exactly is this thing for besides communication and basically being a library."
___

This'll be a tough opponent for him, but I know he can beat him!

-The stronger mechanic even takes off his shirt and puts up his fists before throwing a punch at him. Even after he knocks him down after a few hits, he tells him to get up, evidently wanting a fair fight and even seeing him as a worthy opponent-
___

Steven: "Uhh, I'm pretty sure by singing?"

-Not what Mash meant- :V
___

(Well, I'm grateful! Did the kitchen staff make these?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I guess it would only make sense that some people studying combat here would have some things in common with some of your own combat students..."

___

Only for karaoke or singing along to music on my headphones...
___

-Episode ends on a mostly positive note...but another antagonist is observing some of the events and planning something big, their threat still looming over the city they're near-
Byleth: "That's a way of putting it..."
---
Azura: "So this would be your first time in front of an audience."
---
-OH NOOOOO-

Irisviel: "Now then, which of you have ever heard about... Movies?" >:3
---
Lilith: "Heheheh~ You admit it~" >:3
---
Sayori: "Oh, I meant to ask the people at the cafeteria" 😅
---
Draco: "...How can your mindset remain so unfaltered? I don't... I don't understand!"
-all Emblems were confused-
---
Qrow: "Maybe I did." :p
---
Alear: "Oh, that's a great idea too!"
---
Shez: "Because it did change over time. I went through a lot to realize all of the things I'm telling you.

When I first discovered my powers and who they were related to, I thought everyone would hate me, I even hated myself for having these cursed powers. And I was certain many would have cut my head off the second I misbehaved. It was... intensely stressful, but the job paid well so I stuck.

But the people I worked with accepted me. They saw that, while my powers were used by evil people, I wasn't evil myself. I used these abilities for good, and that's what mattered. It was... enlightening to realized that, to be honest."

---

---

---
---
---

---

Eureka! We've got power!

___

Star: "And at least Juri's around to be like, her one real friend..." -Uses the Falchion to destroy another training drone-
___

-What Digi asked?-

-The Halberd tries to cancel those shots out with several of it's own energy bullets-
___

Dipper: "Good question. It doesn't look like it's designed for any console we've seen before..."
___

WELL, THIS EPISODE MAY HAVE BEEN NEARLY UPSTAGED BY A SUPERVILLAIN ATTACK, BUT AN UNLIKELY TEAM OF SUPERHEROES THEMSELVES WERE HERE TO PUT AN END TO THAT SCHEME! WELL DONE, EVERYONE!

___

(And the two Yangs in the thread use different first names for the most part. :V)

Medli: "Thank you for your hospitality, Suzuka." -Smiled and bowed, being formal as usual-
___

-It's fine, we've all misred stuff after busy days before lmao. Besides, I was still planninng on having another Speicmen mess with the signal right after they got the message through-

Specimen 14: "You think I want ot be back here? Going through this damn mansion once was awful enough. But I survived, I may have turned into a Specimen myself...but I survived. And getting to the bottom of this strange mansion is my only shot at stopping this invasion and maybe turning myself back to normal. I know this place better than any living person who's not out for blood, and whether I die or become human again, I've got nothing to lose at this point..."

-They walk through numerous different rooms, including wide hallways with carpets, cabinets, and large windows high up on the wall, short and tight hallways with only torches present, rooms with chairs and cabinets, bedrooms with up to three separate beds with different colors and nightstands, as well as more windows, rooms with staircases that go up, and rooms with ramps that separate into two paths, one leading up and one leading down-

-All of these rooms contains at least a few torches to illuminate them, and some have various paintings hung up on their walls, paintings that range from strange and uncanny, to downright creepy-
Kamui: "Huh... how have I never seen it that way?"

Phosphora: "Hell yeah! Homemade smoothie time!" :p

Arlon: "As well as supplying power across this place, right?"

Phosphy: "Oh, totally. I just want a smoothie first though." :p
---
Emblem Robin: "Makes me think that 'Juri' might not be the nicest person either..."

Emblem Lucina: "Straight to the point, I see."

Yang: "So now there's two people in you?"
---
Alear: "What's this King of Time you're talking about? He sounds strong..."

Sothis: I'm also intrigued...
---
(one of them uses her last name :V)

-upon getting a verbal approval to help herself, Kanna went to make herself a VERY large bowl... which she'd obviously share but it'll be mostly for her-
---
-YEP-

Blake: "Sorry for the news, but there's something really bad going on where we are."

Nora: "...Even I'm starting to get creeped out..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That's a way of putting it..."
---
Azura: "So this would be your first time in front of an audience."
---
-OH NOOOOO-
Marco: "I-I didn't mean it in a bad way, if that's how it sounded!"

-Or does Marco reminds Byleth of a few of her students specifically?-
___

That's pretty much exactly it...

___

-The Schnee's reaction to this scene?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I-I didn't mean it in a bad way, if that's how it sounded!"

-Or does Marco reminds Byleth of a few of her students specifically?-
___

That's pretty much exactly it...

___

-The Schnee's reaction to this scene?-
Byleth: "You don't need to worry." :)
---
Azura: "Stress can be a very powerful force on you... I'm sure many singers would be happy to help you combat it."
---
Weiss: ...........Seriously, this is way too similar to my life.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "You don't need to worry." :)
---
Azura: "Stress can be a very powerful force on you... I'm sure many singers would be happy to help you combat it."
---
Weiss: ...........Seriously, this is way too similar to my life.
Marco: "Okay, that's a relief..."
___

...I guess I did find similar help from fellow outcast superheroes before... (even if one of them ended up becoming a cold mercenary...)
___

-Maybe it's a coincidence? Tons of action adventure shows have a similar premise, after all-

-It's just that, if nothing else, a lot of the events are very similar to a lot of their own ordeals in Remnant, and some the characters are similar to herself, her friends, and a few of their foes-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Okay, that's a relief..."
___

...I guess I did find similar help from fellow outcast superheroes before... (even if one of them ended up becoming a cold mercenary...)
___

-Maybe it's a coincidence? Tons of action adventure shows have a similar premise, after all-

-It's just that, if nothing else, a lot of the events are very similar to a lot of their own ordeals in Remnant, and some the characters are similar to herself, her friends, and a few of their foes-
Byleth: "I'm just feeling nostalgic from my teaching days."
---
Azura: "For singing? Now that's a funny thought." :p
---
-she'll assume it's a coincidence for now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I'm just feeling nostalgic from my teaching days."
---
Azura: "For singing? Now that's a funny thought." :p
---
-she'll assume it's a coincidence for now-
Marco: "How long has it been since were last a teacher in Fodlan?" -Figures that she probably didn't teach anymore after the wars began and she had to lead soldiers and entire armies in battle-
___

No, I meant help with being an outcast superhero to begin with.
___

-And even if it's not, she and her friends also played Grimm Eclipse previously, so these coincedences still aren't as odd by comparison- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Do you guys know if there's Hero Thrones in any other dimensions? For any other planets?"
___

Linebeck: "Right, a computer...What exactly is this thing for besides communication and basically being a library."
___

This'll be a tough opponent for him, but I know he can beat him!

-The stronger mechanic even takes off his shirt and puts up his fists before throwing a punch at him. Even after he knocks him down after a few hits, he tells him to get up, evidently wanting a fair fight and even seeing him as a worthy opponent-
___

Steven: "Uhh, I'm pretty sure by singing?"

-Not what Mash meant- :V
___

(Well, I'm grateful! Did the kitchen staff make these?)
Lily: "I know other timelines do have an effect on it..." -given the existence of people like EMIYA or Ivan-
---
da Vinci: "You can look up and find almost whatever you want in there, even unsavory things!"
---
Sakura: "Well, he has his respects at least..."
Rin: "But he still needs to beat him!"
---
Mash: "...I mean beyond that..."
---
Marie: "I requested it~"
Jeanne: Cute...
-all Emblems were confused-
---
Qrow: "Maybe I did." :p
---
Alear: "Oh, that's a great idea too!"
---
Shez: "Because it did change over time. I went through a lot to realize all of the things I'm telling you.

When I first discovered my powers and who they were related to, I thought everyone would hate me, I even hated myself for having these cursed powers. And I was certain many would have cut my head off the second I misbehaved. It was... intensely stressful, but the job paid well so I stuck.

But the people I worked with accepted me. They saw that, while my powers were used by evil people, I wasn't evil myself. I used these abilities for good, and that's what mattered. It was... enlightening to realized that, to be honest."
Irisviel: "Well that answers it" :p
Shirou: "How to explain it, hmmm... They're like, performances that are recorded through more advanced means that you're used to"
---
Lilith: "Well that's an advance~"
---
Sayori: "Right? Have you eaten some the stuff they made yet?"
-Sayori's gluttony has become known, but she's also not on the same level as the biggest ones-
---
Draco: ".........................................They...They didn't chastise and insult you?"

Eureka! We've got power!

___

___

-What Digi asked?-

___

___

___

___

---
Emblem Robin: "Makes me think that 'Juri' might not be the nicest person either..."

---

---

-upon getting a verbal approval to help herself, Kanna went to make herself a VERY large bowl... which she'd obviously share but it'll be mostly for her-
---
-YEP-

Blake: "Sorry for the news, but there's something really bad going on where we are."

Kiara: "But now you can, it's a method ragardless" :)

da Vinci: "A fair enough initial goal, I say" :p
---
Lily: "She's.... Really not...!

EMIYA: "I like heading straight to it" :p

Mash: "Yes, and I didn't give it thought until now..."
---
Sitonai: "Is that a pair of horses in flames?"
Kaito: "Ah, Zi-O. Some pretty dumb guy who in a timeline version of 2068 became a tyrant, then a younger him refused to do that. The latter was so naive I stole from him twice" :p

-Of course, it being the bigger ship proves to be quite the advantage-
---
-They see the cartridge has a button at least though...-
---
-The super heroes are glad it's fine, Fourze even yelled that it was an awesome team up while Gwen admits it didn't go as terribly as she expected-
Atalanta: "Good to see their triumph though"
---
(What Uni said about her :p)

Suzuka: "No problem, feel yourselves home"
Eleonora: "I guess I'll try..."
---
Atalanta: "We got some horrible ghosts making their way through the city" -and so they explain the rest off-screen-

Takeru: "I am really sorry for what happened to you. But thank you for the help you're providing us"
Rin: -Sigh- "It's as creepy as the first time..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "How long has it been since were last a teacher in Fodlan?" -Figures that she probably didn't teach anymore after the wars began and she had to lead soldiers and entire armies in battle-
___

No, I meant help with being an outcast superhero to begin with.
___

-And even if it's not, she and her friends also played Grimm Eclipse previously, so these coincedences still aren't as odd by comparison- :V
Byleth: "I've only taught for about a year."

-technically correct; even with the potential timeline hoppings, she still lived through the same year :V-
---
Azura: "That makes more sense... though I still have a funny mental image."
---
-I FORGOT THAT LMAO-

Irisviel: "Well that answers it" :p
Shirou: "How to explain it, hmmm... They're like, performances that are recorded through more advanced means that you're used to"
---
Lilith: "Well that's an advance~"
---
Sayori: "Right? Have you eaten some the stuff they made yet?"
-Sayori's gluttony has become known, but she's also not on the same level as the biggest ones-
---
Draco: ".........................................They...They didn't chastise and insult you?"
Emblems: "......"

Kanna: "It might be better to show."
---
Qrow: "Maybe that is the case, huh?"
---
Alear: "Come to think of it, I don't think I had anything since I showed up..."

-Sayori GASPS and pulls Alear to cafeteria?-
---
Shez: "I was shocked about it too, girl!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I know other timelines do have an effect on it..." -given the existence of people like EMIYA or Ivan-
---
da Vinci: "You can look up and find almost whatever you want in there, even unsavory things!"
---
Sakura: "Well, he has his respects at least..."
Rin: "But he still needs to beat him!"
---
Mash: "...I mean beyond that..."
---
Marie: "I requested it~"
Jeanne: Cute...
Tom: "Ohhhhh yeah, Marco's mentioned that there's this weird alternate timelines thing that this Hero Throne takes into account, too..."
___

Linebeck: ".What?! Is it a cursed tome of forbidden knowledge?!"
___

-It leads to an epic fight scene, with the archaeologist facing him in hand-to-hand combat and while landing a few strong hits here and there, has to really use his wits and best moves to gain the advantage, as it's clear the mechanic is much stronger than him physically-
___

Steven: "Oh! Well, we're still deciding on what song we're going to sing, but whether any of us sing solo or not, we're definitely going to sing as a group if it's allowed! Do you want to join us for the big band number?"
___

-Patxi tries some of the pastries-

Byleth: "I've only taught for about a year."

-technically correct; even with the potential timeline hoppings, she still lived through the same year :V-
---
Azura: "That makes more sense... though I still have a funny mental image."
---
-I FORGOT THAT LMAO-
Marco: "...Okay, I'm gonna be totally honest, that doesn't sound like an accurate timeline of things..."

-If they've told Marco anything about Sothis' time powers, then he already figures that has something to do with it- :V
___

Huh? Like of what?

-Singing superheroes?- :V
___

-They mostly assumed that given the amount of interdimensional and timeline stuff they've seen, that someone probably just based it off of their adventures in another timeline- :V

---

---

---

---
-YEP-

---

---
Kaito: "Ah, Zi-O. Some pretty dumb guy who in version of 2068 timeline became a tyrant, then a younger him refused to do that. The latter was so naive I stole from him twice" :p

---
---
-The super heroes are glad it's fine, Fourze even yelled that it was an awesome team up while Gwen admits it didn't go as terribly as she expected-
---

---
Atalanta: "We got some horrible ghosts making their way through the city" -and so they explain the rest off-screen-

Takeru: "I am really sorry for what happened to you. But thank you for the help you're providing us"
I'll definitely take a smoothie as well!

i'll just stick to ketchup. -Drinks a bottle of it-

-Rolls her eyes at that- :rolleyes: The important thing is, we've got power for the whole base now!
___

Star/Marco: -At the same time- "She's absolutely/totally not..."
___

Rapid. Rapidash! (Correct. I am a Pokemon known as Rapidash.)

Ponyta! (And I'm a Ponyta!)

He sounds like a better version of Lord Drakkon...Also, stealing from him was clever, but also mean!

-And with Kabula providing additional air support, the remaining aircraft and fortress turrets are having a surprisingly difficult time trying to counter their fire?-
___

Well, it's got a button, at least...Maybe it's a console from another planet or dimension?

Dipper; "All the more reason to be wary of it..."
___

FOR THAT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL ALL EARN A CASH PRIZE! DON'T WORRY, AFTER SAVING THE LIVES OF EVERYONE HERE, YOU DESERVE SOME PAYMENT, QUIZ ASIDE. MY TREAT!

AH, BUT THE PRIZE FROM THE QUIZ ITSELF REMAINS! AS DO THE FINAL FEW QUESTIONS OF THE QUIZ THAT SO WAS RUDELY INTERRUPTED!

___

(True, but they're also roleplayed by different people. :p)

-Toon Link, Tetra and Medli also all go to gather snacks-

-Was any popcorn made?- :V
___

-And as a result the Rulers and scientists brought up to speed about Spooky, her goals, her spirit supposedly being corrupted or cursed, and the full scale of the invasion and her ghost and Specimen army-

Ugh, I-I knew something was amiss once ssome ghosts started attacking the nearby town, b-but this is even way worse than we thought! :urg:

We'll alert the rest of Chaldea immediately and send in a containment team to capture the siren. This situation sounds like it's getting worse by the minute...

-Although they were successfully able to get word of the invasion and Specimen 13 in particular to Chaldea, the calls drop mere seconds later, as the signal is jammed again and the screens on Ata's cellphone and Blake's scroll start glitching out-

(This place is really starting to creep me out...)

Steven: "Even though this place is totally empty, the paintings and several of the rooms here are really creepy..."

Specimen 14: "Welcome to Spooky's home. And it's the least I can do after failing to stop her by myself."

-Eventually, they reach Specimen 2's room, which contains one of it's usual greenish black mud puddles and a single table with the same poem that Jenny, Rin and Sakura previously found in the room-

Looks like Specimen 2's room hasn't changed much from the last time we saw it, either...

Specimen 14: "Specimen 2 can form several copies of itself or it's minions at a time, so be careful. It could still find us here and emerge from that puddle at any time if it detects movement, even if it's miles away right now..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
Kaito: "Ah, Zi-O. Some pretty dumb guy who in version of 2068 timeline became a tyrant, then a younger him refused to do that. The latter was so naive I stole from him twice" :p

---
---
---

---

-Rolls her eyes at that- :rolleyes: The important thing is, we've got power for the whole base now!
___

___

He sounds like a better version of Lord Drakkon...Also, stealing from him was clever, but also mean!

-And with Kabula providing additional air support, the remaining aircraft and fortress turrets are having a surprisingly difficult time trying to counter their fire?-
___

Well, it's got a button, at least...Maybe it's a console from another planet or dimension?

___

FOR THAT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL ALL EARN A CASH PRIZE! DON'T WORRY, AFTER SAVING THE LIVES OF EVERYONE HERE, YOU DESERVE SOME PAYMENT, QUIZ ASIDE. MY TREAT!

AH, BUT THE PRIZE FROM THE QUIZ ITSELF REMAINS! AS DO THE FINAL FEW QUESTIONS OF THE QUIZ THAT SO WAS RUDELY INTERRUPTED!

___

___

-And as a result the Rulers and scientists brought up to speed about Spooky, her goals, her spirit supposedly being corrupted or cursed, and the full scale of the invasion and her ghost and Specimen army-

Ugh, I-I knew something was amiss once ssome ghosts started attacking the nearby town, b-but this is even way worse than we thought! :urg:

We'll alert the rest of Chaldea immediately and send in a containment team to capture the siren. This situation sounds like it's getting worse by the minute...

-Although they were successfully able to get word of the invasion and Specimen 13 in particular to Chaldea, the calls drop mere seconds later, as the signal is jammed again and the screens on Ata's cellphone and Blake's scroll start glitching out-

Steven: "Even though this place is totally empty, the paintings and several of the rooms here are really creepy..."

Specimen 14: "Welcome to Spooky's home. And it's the least I can do after failing to stop her by myself."

-Eventually, they reach Specimen 2's room, which contains one of it's usual greenish black mud puddles and a single table with the same poem that Jenny, Rin and Sakura previously found in the room-

Looks like Specimen 2's room hasn't changed much from the last time we saw it, either...

Specimen 14: "Specimen 2 can form several copies of itself or it's minions at a time, so be careful. It could still find us here and emerge from that puddle at any time if it detects movement, even if it's miles away right now..."
Kamui: "I'm not sure it'll be enough to help... but it's a start."

Phosphy: "Not yet. But we got the plans to make it happen and it works! Aren't we the best?!"
---
Emblem Robin: "...Understood. Chrom and I will try to avoid these two."

Emblem Lucina: "Yeah, I noticed." :p

Yang: "Must be cramped in that head of yours." :p
---
Alear: "It's also unfortunately part for the course for him to steal... You're not the first thief I met, but you are the first who had the chance of being something more, only to remain a thief."

Shez: "Yeah, it's usually because people can't afford to live that they have to do this... Saw that more often than I'd like to admit..."
---
Byleth: -her bag on her hip glowed for a moment- "Whatever it is, I've got your back."
---
Blake: "He can afford the runtime of this...?"
---
Kanna: "Oh, Illya-chan! Do you know how to pop some corn?" :b:
---
Azura: "... It hung up... This is somehow worse than last year... and that's saying something..."

Blake: "W-What's going on?!"

Jaune: "So we're already doomed..."

Ren: -takes a deep breath, letting his Semblance calm him down- "Are we?"

Marco: "...Okay, I'm gonna be totally honest, that doesn't sound like an accurate timeline of things..."

-If they've told Marco anything about Sothis' time powers, then he already figures that has something to do with it- :V
___

Huh? Like of what?

-Singing superheroes?- :V
___

-They mostly assumed that given the amount of interdimensional and timeline stuff they've seen, that someone probably just based it off of their adventures in another timeline- :V
Byleth: "What makes you think that?"
---
Azura: "Heroes being villains with the power of song."
---
-yeah, that's fair enough- :V-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblems: "......"

Kanna: "It might be better to show."
---
Qrow: "Maybe that is the case, huh?"
---
Alear: "Come to think of it, I don't think I had anything since I showed up..."

-Sayori GASPS and pulls Alear to cafeteria?-
---
Shez: "I was shocked about it too, girl!"
Irisviel: "though the wonders of broadcasting technologyyyyy!" -turns a TV on-
---
Lilith: "Well it's being smart~" >:3
---
Sayori: "Really?! We need to solve that!"
---
Draco: "You are an anomaly!"
Tom: "Ohhhhh yeah, Marco's mentioned that there's this weird alternate timelines thing that this Hero Throne takes into account, too..."
___

Linebeck: ".What?! Is it a cursed tome of forbidden knowledge?!"
___

-It leads to an epic fight scene, with the archaeologist facing him in hand-to-hand combat and while landing a few strong hits here and there, has to really use his wits and best moves to gain the advantage, as it's clear the mechanic is much stronger than him physically-
___

Steven: "Oh! Well, we're still deciding on what song we're going to sing, but whether any of us sing solo or not, we're definitely going to sing as a group if it's allowed! Do you want to join us for the big band number?"
___

-Patxi tries some of the pastries-
Lily: "Yeah, sometimes you really don't know what sort of Hero you'll end with..."
---
da Vinci: "Depending on how you use it" :p
---
Rin: "His clverness must be able to beat him!"
---
Mash: "Wait, would I be really allowed to do that?" :O
---
-And as expected, they're top-notch!-

___

___

___

___

___

___

Phosphy: "Not yet. But we got the plans to make it happen and it works! Aren't we the best?!"
---

---
Alear: "It's also unfortunately part for the course for him to steal... You're not the first thief I met, but you are the first who had the chance of being something more, only to remain a thief."

Shez: "Yeah, it's usually because people can't afford to live that they have to do this... Saw that more often than I'd like to admit..."
---
Byleth: -her bag on her hip glowed for a moment- "Whatever it is, I've got your back."
---
---
---
Azura: "... It hung up... This is somehow worse than last year... and that's saying something..."

Kiara: "I know, we'll have to see each other a number of times, but we'll get there"

Eleonora: "So long we still keep our priorities straight..."
da Vinci: "Sure, sure" :p
---
Lily: "That is the smart choice, yes..."

EMIYA: "You don't seem to mind much" :p

Mash: "I really hope they're getting along at least" 😅
---
Sitonai: "I think they're trying to talk..."
Kaito: "Heh, not the first time I get told something like that"

-Seems the case, allowing Stacey, the Gokaigers and giants to storm through easier-
---
Suzuka: "Yeah, just tell me to cut it if it's haunted" :p
---
Atalanta: "I never thought that..."
-Even Ben and Gwen react like "Wait, you can afford all that?!"-
---
(I guess >:V)
Illya: "Uh by the microwave?"
---
Luvia: "We need to deploy and help those people, ugh, just when a giant mechanoid seemed to be the top of the worst..."
Atalanta: "I don't know!"

Rin: "Eveyone look at a puddle each and be ready to strike..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, sometimes you really don't know what sort of Hero you'll end with..."
---
da Vinci: "Depending on how you use it" :p
---
Rin: "His clverness must be able to beat him!"
---
Mash: "Wait, would I be really allowed to do that?" :O
---
-And as expected, they're top-notch!-
-With some of them even only questionably serving as "Heroes" to begin with?- :V
___

Linebeck: ".....This "high tech" is starting to sound concerning rather than merely confusing."
___

-I forget exactly how the rest of the fight goes, but the plane eventually gets started, and after recovering from some hits, the mechanic gets accidentally struck by the blades of the propeller of the very same plane he and the other mechanic were working on-

...Ouch...
___

Steven: "I don't know, but there weren't any rules listing saying there could be no group acts...We just need to ask Azura."
___

(Mmmmm! These muffins are incredible!) :b:

Byleth: "What makes you think that?"
---
Azura: "Heroes being villains with the power of song."
---
-yeah, that's fair enough- :V-
Marco: "The way you've talked about your teaching career just...makes it sound like you were a teacher for a way longer amount of time than just a year. Also, doesn't Sothis have time powers?"
___

Well, that's certainly not unheard of...
___

-The theme song plays for the next episode, but then it goes to commercial break-

-Will Weiss flip back to the singing/dance competition while waiting for this show to air again after commercials-

---

---

---
---
---
---

Kiara: "I know, we'll have to see each other a number of times, but we'll get there"

---

---

-Seems the case, allowing Stacey, the Gokaigers and giants to storm through easier-
---
---
---
---
Luvia: "We need to deploy and help those people, ugh, just when a giant mechanoid seemed to be the top of the worst..."

(This'll be the first of many therapy talks to try and help her out...)

Peridot: "We need to hurry! I don't know how much long I can go without watching Camp Pining Hearts, The Legend of Korra or Spy X Family!" :urg:
___

Star: "Considering how often Juri tends to pick fights at the drop of a hat, and that Shuten's her Servant...Yeah, please do." :ohwell:
___

-All four Pokemon present nod in response to what Sitonai said-

Why are you a thieving bad guy, Mr. Kaito? Do you really not own much?

-Kirby also calls up the Starship to provide further aerial support, and cheerfully waves at the Gokaigers while flying by-
___

-Nods affirmatively, then goes to press the button- Let's test this weird game cartridge out...
___

DARLING, I'VE BEEN RICH SINCE BEFORE MONSTERS REACHED THE SURFACE AND BEFORE MODERN HUMANS KNEW THEY EXISTED. THIS DOESN'T EVEN PUT A DENT IN MY FORTUNE!
___

-Stove or fire-cooked popcorn is usually healthier?-
___

(I don't think that's merely a missing signal this time...)

-For a few seconds, both of them would see this entity appears their scroll/phone screens-

-It only makes a distorted, gargling-like sound mixed with low laughter, before disappearing from the screen and seemingly shutting down all phone and wifi signals entirely for the time being. Their cellphone and scroll were also both drained of 50% of their battery power-

//If either of you are familiar with Imscared, yes, White Face is actually one of the Specimens in the game. It's among those exclusive to Endless Mode and doesn't appear in the main storyline at all.

-Steven raised his shield-

Specimen 14: "You won't need to worry about fighting it if we can get out of here in time..." -Lifts open a secret hatch perfectly blended into the wall, revealing a control panel that Specimen 14 then uses to reveal a secret emergency shortcut seconds later, which is visible as a brown metal door-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "though the wonders of broadcasting technologyyyyy!" -turns a TV on-
---
Lilith: "Well it's being smart~" >:3
---
Sayori: "Really?! We need to solve that!"
---
Draco: "You are an anomaly!"
-the Emblems were curious now-
---
Qrow: "Oh, is it now? Why's that being smart?" :p
---
Veyle: "Oh, I definitely agree! I need to try the food there too." :p
---
Shez: "Maybe I am. And maybe that's not a bad thing."

Marco: "The way you've talked about your teaching career just...makes it sound like you were a teacher for a way longer amount of time than just a year. Also, doesn't Sothis have time powers?"
___

Well, that's certainly not unheard of...
___

-The theme song plays for the next episode, but then it goes to commercial break-

-Will Weiss flip back to the singing/dance competition while waiting for this show to air again after commercials-
Sothis: "Trying to figure things out, are you?" :p
---
Azura: "Still an entertaining image." :p
---
-she might just for a minute-

---

---

---
---
---
---

Peridot: "We need to hurry! I don't know how much long I can go without watching Camp Pining Hearts, The Legend of Korra or Spy X Family!" :urg:
___

Star: "Considering how often Juri tends to pick fights at the drop of a hat, and that Shuten's her Servant...Yeah, please do." :ohwell:
___

-Kirby also calls up the Starship to provide further aerial support, and cheerfully waves at the Gokaigers while flying by-
___

-Nods affirmatively, then goes to press the button- Let's test this weird game cartridge out...
___

DARLING, I'VE BEEN RICH SINCE BEFORE MONSTERS REACHED THE SURFACE AND BEFORE MODERN HUMANS KNEW THEY EXISTED. THIS DOESN'T EVEN PUT A DENT IN MY FORTUNE!
___

___

-For a few seconds, both of them would see this entity appears their scroll/phone screens-

-It only makes a distorted, gargling-like sound mixed with low laughter, before disappearing from the screen and seemingly shutting down all phone and wifi signals entirely for the time being. Their cellphone and scroll were also both drained of 50% of their battery power-

//If either of you are familiar with Imscared, yes, White Face is actually one of the Specimens in the game. It's among those exclusive to Endless Mode and doesn't appear in the main storyline at all.

Specimen 14: "You won't need to worry about fighting it if we can get out of here in time..." -Lifts open a secret hatch perfectly blended into the wall, revealing a control panel that Specimen 14 then uses to reveal a secret emergency shortcut seconds later, which is visible as a brown metal door-
Kamui: "I'd like that, honestly." :)

Phosphy: "Heheh. Priorities." :p
---
Emblem Robin: "....Duly noted."

Emblem Lucina: "I try my best." :)

-eventually, the Engage state ends?-
---
-if Alear had any respect for Kaito, it's gone now :V-

Alear: "Oh, they are? I'm sorry for not really paying attention..." :lol:

Sothis: -was listening- "Pokemon... Were you held captive here?"
---
Byleth: -summons the gigantic green sword from earlier and rests it on her shoulders- "We will cut it. In case it ever grows too problematic for one."
---
Blake: "Huh... I didn't know that..."
---
Kanna: "Well, any way, really. I don't think any of us really mind." :)

-Illya will get some of Suzuka's staff to do one of the healthier ones or does greasy microwave popcorn sound more tempting?-
---
Blake: "It's definitely not!"

Yang: "Huh... that's neat, actually."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Trying to figure things out, are you?" :p
---
Azura: "Still an entertaining image." :p
---
-she might just for a minute-
Marco: "I'm pretty sure you did mention having time powers..." :lol:
___

The power of music and hope just really works sometimes!

...It also helps when the music has magic effects or when the villain challenges them to a battle of bands or something. :p

___

-She sees the next competitors are a small troupe with remarkable dance skills, as well highly skilled singers-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-With some of them even only questionably serving as "Heroes" to begin with?- :V
___

Linebeck: ".....This "high tech" is starting to sound concerning rather than merely confusing."
___

-I forget exactly how the rest of the fight goes, but the plane eventually gets started, and after recovering from some hits, the mechanic gets accidentally struck by the blades of the propeller of the very same plane he and the other mechanic were working on-

...Ouch...
___

Steven: "I don't know, but there weren't any rules listing saying there could be no group acts...We just need to ask Azura."
___

(Mmmmm! These muffins are incredible!) :b:
-Maybe, but then again, a bunch of terrible people have been part of the Throne, so....-
---
da Vinci: "Oh? Are you planning to use it for unsavory things?" :p
---
Sakura: "Brutal...."
---
Mash: "Well, it's not like I want to bother her either..."
---
Marie: "Right~? And they're all for you~!"
-the Emblems were curious now-
---
Qrow: "Oh, is it now? Why's that being smart?" :p
---
Veyle: "Oh, I definitely agree! I need to try the food there too." :p
---
Shez: "Maybe I am. And maybe that's not a bad thing."
Irisviel: "Let's see, something easily digestable... Ah, there!" -she puts on Back to the Future-
Shirou: -Was about to question if that is really easily digestable before remembering that the Emblems are from so many different times and worlds that the time travel mechanics might be understandable-
---
Lilith: "You're making the best of choices, that's why~!"
---
Natsuki: "Moreso the spicy bits?" :p
---
Draco: "Yet it's so frustrating!"

___

___

___

___

___

___

---

---

---
Byleth: -summons the gigantic green sword from earlier and rests it on her shoulders- "We will cut it. In case it ever grows too problematic for one."
---
---

-Illya will get some of Suzuka's staff to do one of the healthier ones or does greasy microwave popcorn sound more tempting?-
---

Kiara: "Hm, I would love to as well" :)

da Vinci: "Dooooon't worry! We'll make sure to get you to watch before new episodes air" :p
---
Lily: "I know Lady Tiki also really dislikes her because she kidnapped her one time way before she arrived here" -Project X Zone 2, which we can say happened after the Emblems formed, so Chrom and Lucina shouldn't know her- :p

EMIYA: "Then we'll see eventually how much it pays off"

-It does eeeeeend-
---
Sitonai: "Huh... That's cool"
-Good, that's what I intended to do- :p
Kaito: "Someons's curious, cute" :p
Sitonai: "...I don't like you one bit, Mr. Thief"

Ahim: "Ah, it's Mr. Kirby! Hello!" :) -both he and Ahim are pink, nice and dangerous, so they get along-
---
-And at the press of the button, a recorded audio of Poppy yelling DoReMiFa Beat's name would be heard along a small light coming from the cartridge-
Suzuka: "...Huh, it just sounded like a gimmick toy"
---
Atalanta: "It explains a lot though..."
-Gwen just does a low-voiced "woooah..." while Ben is like "Weeeeell, if you insist then!"-
---
-The TV is thus turned on, to Tetra and Medli's awe!-

-The cooked by fire option it will be-
---
Atalanta: "Clearly must be one of those specimens... And a really annoying one to reach electronic spaces" -it reminds me I must bring Uboa back some day LOL-

Sakura/Takeru: "Thank you for that!" :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Maybe, but then again, a bunch of terrible people have been part of the Throne, so....-
---
da Vinci: "Oh? Are you planning to use it for unsavory things?" :p
---
Sakura: "Brutal...."
---
Mash: "Well, it's not like I want to bother her either..."
---
Marie: "Right~? And they're all for you~!"
-Does Lily make note of this?-
___

Linebeck: "N-Not at all! It just sounds like it contains too much knowledge!"
___

-More Nazi soldiers show up, leading to a shootout which damages both the plane's gas tank and a nearby oil tanker, causing both to start leaking-

-With this combined not being able to properly take off due to the engine starting too early and the damage to the propeller, from accidentally running the stronger mechanic over the plane stumbles, and the damage to the gas and oil tanks causing a fiery explosion that engulfs the plane and kills it's pilot, forcing the leader of the Nazi unit here to try and transport the Ark by ground vehicles-
___

Steven: "I've seen her talking to a few of the others who signed up like Weiss and Jenny. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you asked her a question or two!"
___

(This is awesome! Thanks, Marie!) :b: -Tail waggling as he looks over the plate of pastries-

---

---

---
---
---

---

da Vinci: "Dooooon't worry! We'll make sure to get you to watch before new episodes air" :p
---
Lily: "I know Lady Tiki also really dislikes her because she kidnapped her one time way before she arrived here" -Project X Zone 2, which we can say happened after the Emblems formed, so Chrom and Lucina shouldn't know her- :p

-It does eeeeeend-
---

Ahim: "Ah, it's Mr. Kirby! Hello!" :) -both he and Ahim are pink, nice and dangerous, so they get along-
---
-And at the press of the button, a recorded audio of Poppy yelling DoReMiFa Beat's name would be heard along a small light coming from the cartridge-
---
-Gwen just does a low-voiced "woooah..." while Ben is like "Weeeeell, if you insist then!"-
---

---
Atalanta: "Clearly must be one of those specimens... And a really annoying one to reach electronic spaces" -it reminds me I must bring Uboa back some day LOL-

(Sounds like Kamui might just be off to a good start with therapy after all.)

-Papyrus is moved and hopeful for their friend's well-being-

Peridot: "Thanks the stars..." -Said with a tone of relief as she falls on her back, being overly dramatic and overly emotionally exahusted considering that all that's at stake is her not being able to watch TV yet-

Ford: "The amount of technology here is still limited, but after making a few more installations around the perimeter, we should be able to get some power sources and wi-fi signals up and running in short time." :p
___

Star: "Wait, she did?!" :crazy:
___

-The Rapidash simply smiled in understanding- (No worries. Only a few can understand Pokemon by default.)

-Then, she responds to Sothis- (We're friends of Semiramis and Jack and were helping the Assassins in their stealth mission. When that clone altered both gravity and time, it affected us as well...)

Did something make you want to become a thief? I know I thought I had to become a bad guy for a while because I was taught to be one growing up!

Kirby: "How are things going for you and the Gokai crew?" -Even being able to share a casual cheerful conversation while flying towards the fortress on separate aircraft-
___

Mabel: "Is it not even a real video game cartridge...?"
___

YOU MAY ALL RETURN TO YOUR CONTESTENT DESKS! ...THE ONES THAT ARE STILL INTACT AFTER THE SUPERVILLAIN ATTACK, ANYWAY. LET'S QUICKLY INSTALL SOME REPLACEMENT BUZZERS BEFORE CONTINUE.

-And I forgot what question they were on last, so I need to go back and check that now lol-
___

Medli: "Wow! It really is a screen that can display images and events that took place elsewhere!"

Tetra: "It's just like those computer screens on the Arthra..."
___

Uboa: 🤝 White Face: 🤝 Gaster.

Pixelated deformed chalk white glitch horror game entities with fourth wall powers.

(Let's hope it's just limited to technological spaces...)

-As with it's original game, White Face mostly is limited to the virtual space...but thanks to Spooky's help, it now has the power to temporarily leave it and attack people directly, so they may have to defeat it directly at some point-

Specimen 14: "Dont' thank me yet..." -The shortcut itself consists of a long metal tunnel, with yellow and black hazard stripes painted along the edges of the walls, floor and ceiling, and red signs labeled "Express tunnel" painted across the walls-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Does Lily make note of this?-
___

Linebeck: "N-Not at all! It just sounds like it contains too much knowledge!"
___

-More Nazi soldiers show up, leading to a shootout which damages both the plane's gas tank and a nearby oil tanker, causing both to start leaking-

-With this combined not being able to properly take off due to the engine starting too early and the damage to the propeller, from accidentally running the stronger mechanic over the plane stumbles, and the damage to the gas and oil tanks causing a fiery explosion that engulfs the plane and kills it's pilot, forcing the leader of the Nazi unit here to try and transport the Ark by ground vehicles-
___

Steven: "I've seen her talking to a few of the others who signed up like Weiss and Jenny. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you asked her a question or two!"
___

(This is awesome! Thanks, Marie!) :b: -Tail waggling as he looks over the plate of pastries-
Lily: "Though, uh, not everyone there is... Pleasant"
---
da Vinci: "Just try to type something simple, if you are curious~" :p
---
Rin: "Not gonna lie, they deserved that"
Sakura: "Nazis and all" :p
---
Mash: "...So she's approachable"
---
-And eats they?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I'm pretty sure you did mention having time powers..." :lol:
___

The power of music and hope just really works sometimes!

...It also helps when the music has magic effects or when the villain challenges them to a battle of bands or something. :p

___

-She sees the next competitors are a small troupe with remarkable dance skills, as well highly skilled singers-
Sothis: "Oh, have I? Something like that should likely be kept as a hidden trump card." :p
---
Azura: "I can definitely understand the former."
---
-definitely the winners, right?-

Irisviel: "Let's see, something easily digestable... Ah, there!" -she puts on Back to the Future-
Shirou: -Was about to question if that is really easily digestable before remembering that the Emblems are from so many different times and worlds that the time travel mechanics might be understandable-
---
Lilith: "You're making the best of choices, that's why~!"
---
Natsuki: "Moreso the spicy bits?" :p
---
Draco: "Yet it's so frustrating!"
-they'll still have MANY questions-

-but they'd understand the plot-
---
Qrow: "Someone's got an ego." :p
---
Veyle: "Oh, I hope they have some!" :b:
---
Shez: "Maybe that 'anomaly' is the reason you're even here. Ever thought about that?" :p

---

-It does eeeeeend-
---
Kaito: "Someons's curious, cute" :p

---
---
---

---

Peridot: "Thanks the stars..." -Said with a tone of relief as she falls on her back, being overly dramatic and overly emotionally exahusted considering that all that's at stake is her not being able to watch TV yet-

Ford: "The amount of technology here is still limited, but after making a few more installations around the perimeter, we should be able to get some power sources and wi-fi signals up and running in short time." :p
___

___

-The Rapidash simply smiled in understanding- (No worries. Only a few can understand Pokemon by default.)

-Then, she responds to Sothis- (We're friends of Semiramis and Jack and were helping the Assassins in their stealth mission. When that clone altered both gravity and time, it affected us as well...)

Did something make you want to become a thief? I know I thought I had to become a bad guy for a while because I was taught to be one growing up!

Kirby: "How are things going for you and the Gokai crew?" -Even being able to share a casual cheerful conversation while flying towards the fortress on separate aircraft-
___

___

YOU MAY ALL RETURN TO YOUR CONTESTENT DESKS! ...THE ONES THAT ARE STILL INTACT AFTER THE SUPERVILLAIN ATTACK, ANYWAY. LET'S QUICKLY INSTALL SOME REPLACEMENT BUZZERS BEFORE CONTINUE.

-And I forgot what question they were on last, so I need to go back and check that now lol-
___

Medli: "Wow! It really is a screen that can display images and events that took place elsewhere!"

___

Pixelated deformed chalk white glitch horror game entities with fourth wall powers.

-As with it's original game, White Face mostly is limited to the virtual space...but thanks to Spooky's help, it now has the power to temporarily leave it and attack people directly, so they may have to defeat it directly at some point-

Specimen 14: "Dont' thank me yet..." -The shortcut itself consists of a long metal tunnel, with yellow and black hazard stripes painted along the edges of the walls, floor and ceiling, and red signs labeled "Express tunnel" painted across the walls-
-for the first time since the shocking reveal, Kamui smiled-

Phosphy: "This might take some time though. TV's the last of our worries so it's pretty low on the priority list." :p
---
Emblem Robin: "To have an old foe in your ranks... must be awkward..."

Emblem Lucina: "I'll try not to disappoint."

Yang: "Whoa..."

Emblem Ike: "Hi."
---
Sothis: "Just how far could this one's abilities reach..."

Shez: "Whoa, you can speak with animals?"

Sothis: "Why would I not, Shez?"

Shez: "....Fair."
---
Byleth: "What can it even do?" -more curious-
---
-LMAO alright then-
---
Kanna: "Exactly!" :b:

-that sounds good right now...-
---
Blake: "Well, the Scroll is useless for now, at least..."

-my characters follow 14 through the tunnel-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Though, uh, not everyone there is... Pleasant"
---
da Vinci: "Just try to type something simple, if you are curious~" :p
---
Rin: "Not gonna lie, they deserved that"
Sakura: "Nazis and all" :p
---
Mash: "...So she's approachable"
---
-And eats they?-
Tom: "Even among Chaldea. Yeah, Marco mentioned that, too..."
___

Linebeck: "..." -Types the word "treasure" into the search bar-
___

They're villains no one's gonna miss. :p

-This leads a lengthy epic car and truck chase and battle scene, one of the most iconic scenes in the film-
___

Steven: "Well, yeah. Is she normally not?" :confused:
___

-He does, and enjoys each muffin, bagel and doughnut one at a time-

Sothis: "Oh, have I? Something like that should likely be kept as a hidden trump card." :p
---
Azura: "I can definitely understand the former."
---
-definitely the winners, right?-
Marco: "...Which is totally why you haven't told most of Chaldea about it..." :ohwell:
___

Does your singing have magic powers?
___

-At least of this episode, leading to some other competitors with decent singing ability and dancing skill to be eliminated-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

___

Phosphy: "This might take some time though. TV's the last of our worries so it's pretty low on the priority list." :p
---

---

---
---
-LMAO alright then-
---

---

-Kiara of course, smiled to further reassure her-

-Does that make Peridot panic or not?- :p
---
Lily: "Well, she'd not the only one, but is one of the less apologetic..."

Artoria: "I also can tell you two will get along well!"
EMIYA: "If that's what you think" :p

Mash: "Ah, you really appeared back!"
---
Sitonai: "Woooah"
Kaito: "Cool, I guess" -to Lancer- "Who wouldn't want to take the most valuable of treasures out there? I simply go by that now" :p -totally not a coping mechanism-

Ahim: "Oh you know, making sure we'd be able to show off a bit!" :) -she says while casually making the GokaiOh punch a mecha-
---
Suzuka: "......Well I don't see any monster coming from it either" :p
---
-Fair enough too- :p -Raven is internally grateful that Robin is okay and Danny relieved they dealt with his enemies easy-
-Gwen's desk was destroyed, so she just sits on the rubble-
---
Arisa: "Let's see, here it should be..." -they flip through the streaming service-
---
Yeah ahue
Atalanta: "Just wonderful..."

-So would miiiine!-
Sieg: "Express tunnel?"
-they'll still have MANY questions-

-but they'd understand the plot-
---
Qrow: "Someone's got an ego." :p
---
Veyle: "Oh, I hope they have some!" :b:
---
Shez: "Maybe that 'anomaly' is the reason you're even here. Ever thought about that?"
-And so they see Marty and his shenanigans!-
-Are they awed by how these devices can capture the performances of real people?-
---
Lilith: "So feed it more~!" >:3
---
Yuri: "I've seen there's some, I hope you enjoy" :)
---
Draco: "I'm only using you as an anchor, that's it!"
Tom: "Even among Chaldea. Yeah, Marco mentioned that, too..."
___

Linebeck: "..." -Types the word "treasure" into the search bar-
___

Oh, totally! :p

-This leads a lengthy epic car and truck chase and battle scene, one of the most iconic scenes in the film-
___

Steven: "Well, yeah. Is she normally not?" :confused:
___

-He does, and enjoys each muffin, bagel and doughnut one at a time-
Lily: "Yeah, it's something we must live with..."
---
-And so the search results show stuff like the definition of the word or pictures of chests-
---
Rin: "It's filled with so much action, I can't take my eyes off the screen!"
---
Mash: "I just haven't spoke much to her...."
---
Jeanne: "Awwww, he is as cute as you mentioned" :)
Marie: "Right~?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "...Which is totally why you haven't told most of Chaldea about it..." :ohwell:
___

Does your singing have magic powers?
___

-At least of this episode, leading to some other competitors with decent singing ability and dancing skill to be eliminated-
Sothis: "Precisely."
---
Azura: "It can, actually."
---
-good for that one group, I suppose-

-And so they see Marty and his shenanigans!-
-Are they awed by how these devices can capture the performances of real people?-
---
Lilith: "So feed it more~!" >:3
---
Yuri: "I've seen there's some, I hope you enjoy" :)
---
Draco: "I'm only using you as an anchor, that's it!"
Emblem Sigurd: "What an incredible invention..."
---
Qrow: "And why would I do that?" :p
---
Veyle: -eyes being very sparkly-
---
Shez: "And why me, of all people?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, it's something we must live with..."
---
-And so the search results show stuff like the definition of the word or pictures of chests-
---
Rin: "It's filled with so much action, I can't take my eyes off the screen!"
---
Mash: "I just haven't spoke much to her...."
---
Jeanne: "Awwww, he is as cute as you mentioned" :)
Marie: "Right~?"
Tom: "I guess being significant in history doesn't always account for whether they were important for a good reason or bad one..." -Again reflecting on his own behavior as a bitter ex and a teen with anger issues as he notes then-
___

Linebeck: "What the?! It's even got illustrations and pictographs?! I thought this was all just information from a pen or type writer!"
___

-The archaeologist even grapples across several of the trucks with his whip, and stands atop several more while directly fighting off Nazi soldiers, much to the frustration of his rival, the Nazi commander and the lead Gestapo officer-
___

Steven: "Well, why not start now? She's not just the host of the concert, but she's also a fellow singer! Maybe you two could even become friends because of that." :)

-The kid/young teen remains unaware that Azura has trust issues stemming back since her own childhood-
___

(The Riders tend to say that about me a lot...) -Doesn't really get why-

Sothis: "Precisely."
---
Azura: "It can, actually."
---
-good for that one group, I suppose-
Marco: "That makes sense...Your opponent can't plan around stuff if they don't even know the full extent of what you can do."
___

Can? So you can still sing normally...
___

-Meanwhile, the action/drama show's next episode begins with one of the antagonists formulating a grand plan to take over the whole city he presides over-

---

---

---
---
-LMAO alright then-
---

---

---

---
Kaito: "Cool, I guess" -to Lancer- "Who wouldn't want to take the most valuable of treasures out there? I simply go by that now" :p -totally not a coping mechanism-

Ahim: "Oh you know, making sure we'd be able to show off a bit!" :) -she says while casually making the GokaiOh punch a mecha-
---
---
-Fair enough too- :p -Raven is internally grateful that Robin is okay and Danny relieved they dealt with his enemies easy-
---
Arisa: "Let's see, here it should be..." -they flip through the streaming service-
---
Yeah ahue

-So would miiiine!-
(She needed that talk from Kiara...)

Peridot:

___

Marco: "I'm pretty sure a lot of Chaldea's members were former enemies of theirs...Or otherwise weren't very good people who've since realized that and have been trying to make up for any damage they caused..."
___

(It doesn't matter now that it's been destroyed. So long as they can't clone another one with the same powers...)

...Did your town get taken over? Did you have to resort to stealing stuff to get money? Did you have a mean dad like mine?

Kirby: "While keeping the people safe!" -Shoots an enemy aircraft with some star bullets from the Starship, likely blowing it up-

___

Dipper: "Huh, maybe we're safe after all?"
___

-And it turns out that they were on question ten, so I just need to think of a good final trivia question now lmao-

OH THAT WILL NEVER DO! SOMEONE GET SPIDER-GWEN A REPLACEMENT CHAIR AT THE VERY LEAST!

-Some staff members, some human and others monsters, immediately do just that, carrying a chair over to where Gwen's desk previously stood-
___

-Fire-roasted popcorn's usually the best option-

Tetra: "Are these those so-called television "channels" or something else?" -Referring to the streaming services-
___

(At the very least, you two got the message to the others. Chaldea's fully aware of what's going on in the city now!)

Specimen 14: "These are secret tunnels Spooky had installed as emergency exits and for easy travel for GL Lab scientists and assistants, plus a means for unlucky visitors to find their way back to later rooms if they somehow got lost."

-After walking for a few minutes and taking a turn or two, they reach another metal door, which leads straight into an elevator-

-The elevator room itself features glassless windows that clearly reveal that the elevator system is underground as it's surrounded by dirt. different types of stones and minerals, plaster and randomply placed sheets of drywall. In addition, the room contains two tables, one of which has a stone purple cross placed on it, as well as two posters-

-One's a classic motivational poster, presumably meant to mock guests stuck in the mansion:

-The other poster is...a deliberately nonsensical ad- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---
---
---
---
Yeah ahue

-So would miiiine!-
(She needed that talk from Kiara...)

Peridot:
___

Marco: "I'm pretty sure a lot of Chaldea's members were former enemies of theirs...Or otherwise weren't very good people who've since realized that and have been trying to make up for any damage they caused..."
___

(It doesn't matter now that it's been destroyed. So long as they can't clone another one with the same powers...)

...Did your town get taken over? Did you have to resort to stealing stuff to get money? Did you have a mean dad like mine?

Kirby: "While keeping the people safe!" -Shoots an enemy aircraft with some star bullets from the Starship, likely blowing it up-

___

Dipper: "Huh, maybe we're safe after all?"
___

-And it turns out that they were on question ten, so I just need to think of a good final trivia question now lmao-

OH THAT WILL NEVER DO! SOMEONE GET SPIDER-GWEN A REPLACEMENT CHAIR AT THE VERY LEAST!

-Some staff members, some human and others monsters, immediately do just that, carrying a chair over to where Gwen's desk previously stood-
___

-Fire-roasted popcorn's usually the best option-

Tetra: "Are these those so-called television "channels" or something else?" -Referring to the streaming services-
___

(At the very least, you two got the message to the others. Chaldea's fully aware of what's going on in the city now!)

Specimen 14: "These are secret tunnels Spooky had installed as emergency exits and for easy travel for GL Lab scientists and assistants, plus a means for unlucky visitors to find their way back to later rooms if they somehow got lost."

-After walking for a few minutes and taking a turn or two, they reach another metal door, which leads straight into an elevator-

-The elevator room itself features glassless windows that clearly reveal that the elevator system is underground as it's surrounded by dirt. different types of stones and minerals, plaster and randomply placed sheets of drywall. In addition, the room contains two tables, one of which has a stone purple cross placed on it, as well as two posters-
Kamui: "So... do I have to pay for these services or...?"

Phosphy: :laugh:
---
Emblem Robin: "That's more of a relief, at least."

Emblem Lucina: "I had a feeling we'd be a good match."

Emblem Ike: "Indeed I did. Whenever we're not Engaged, I'll be there as long as you wear my ring."
---
Alear: "Whatever reason he had, it's clearly not important anymore. He steals because he wants to. Because it's his idea of fun."
---
Byleth: "Still, we had to make sure."
---
Blake: "No score tally?"
---
Kanna: "....Close enough, I suppose. I don't quite get those myself, to be honest."
---
Blake: "Hopefully, they tracked the call..."

Yang: "Kinda sucks that the elevator is hidden, honestly. You'd think it'd be the first thing a thousand-floor mansion should make obvious."

Marco: "That makes sense...Your opponent can't plan around stuff if they don't even know the full extent of what you can do."
___

Can? So you can still sing normally...
___

-Meanwhile, the action/drama show's next episode begins with one of the antagonists formulating a grand plan to take over the whole city he presides over-
Byleth: "Exactly." All while we can know as much about them as we can.
---
Azura: "Indeed. I possess powerful magic fueled by song... but it only does as such and activating this pendant." -shows the one she's always had on her neck- "If I don't... I simply have an enchanting voice."
---
-that seems evil...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Exactly." All while we can know as much about them as we can.
---
Azura: "Indeed. I possess powerful magic fueled by song... but it only does as such and activating this pendant." -shows the one she's always had on her neck- "If I don't... I simply have an enchanting voice."
---
-that seems evil...-
Marco: "Ludo's old lackeys were certainly surprised when I first took them out with karate moves...Then again, that's on a much smaller scale of things compared to time manipulation." :ohwell:

___

Whoa...How long have you had it?
___

-That's because it is- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Ludo's old lackeys were certainly surprised when I first took them out with karate moves...Then again, that's on a much smaller scale of things compared to time manipulation." :ohwell:

___

Whoa...How long have you had it?
___

-That's because it is- :V
Byleth: "The only counter to such a power is itself."
---
Azura: "My entire life."
---
-fair enough :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "The only counter to such a power is itself."
---
Azura: "My entire life."
---
-fair enough :V-
Marco: "Have you faced any bad guys with those kinds of powers?"

___

...Wow...That pendant must be pretty special to you besides just being a magic-based weapon.
___

-Plus he's even official military, but a corrupt one, calling to mind Ironwood-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Have you faced any bad guys with those kinds of powers?"

___

...Wow...That pendant must be pretty special to you besides just being a magic-based weapon.
___

-Plus he's even official military, but a corrupt one, calling to mind Ironwood-
Byleth: "You mean before coming here?"
---
Azura: "It's a family heirloom that was passed down across countless generations."
---
-yeah, very familiar-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "You mean before coming here?"
---
Azura: "It's a family heirloom that was passed down across countless generations."
---
-yeah, very familiar-
Marco: "Mostly before that, since as far as I'm aware, we haven't seen many baddies with any control over time here in a while, either..."
___

That's...pretty special. :)
___

-Weiss' thoughts of this development?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Mostly before that, since as far as I'm aware, we haven't seen many baddies with any control over time here in a while, either..."
___

That's...pretty special. :)
___

-Weiss' thoughts of this development?-
Byleth: "Oh, you've seen some?"
---
Azura: "It very much is." :)
---
Weiss: There have been so many coincidences...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Oh, you've seen some?"
---
Azura: "It very much is." :)
---
Weiss: There have been so many coincidences...
Marco: "Unfortunately tons. As a matter of fact, one of Chaldea's biggest threats before Toffee showed up the first time was an extremely powerful warlock guy with time travel powers who transferred parts of his powers to four other bad guys as part of an elaborate evil plan to remake the universe in his own screwed up image."
___

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it mind while practicing...and while on stage itself. :lol:
___

-Is she curious to see where this show goes or are the coincidences making it enough TV for now?-

Top Bottom