• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Sigurd: "What an incredible invention..."
---
Qrow: "And why would I do that?" :p
---
Veyle: -eyes being very sparkly-
---
Shez: "And why me, of all people?" :p
Irisviel: "Right? We use the, for all sorts of entertainment~"
---
Lilith: "Because I'd give you the night of your life~?" :p
---
Yuri: "I can already tell you'll enjoy" :)
Natsuki: "Let's head back then!"
---
Draco: "You just happened to be summoning at the moment"
Tom: "I guess being significant in history doesn't always account for whether they were important for a good reason or bad one..." -Again reflecting on his own behavior as a bitter ex and a teen with anger issues as he notes then-
___

Linebeck: "What the?! It's even got illustrations and pictographs?! I thought this was all just information from a pen or type writer!"
___

-The archaeologist even grapples across several of the trucks with his whip, and stands atop several more while directly fighting off Nazi soldiers, much to the frustration of his rival, the Nazi commander and the lead Gestapo officer-
___

Steven: "Well, why not start now? She's not just the host of the concert, but she's also a fellow singer! Maybe you two could even become friends because of that." :)

-The kid/young teen remains unaware that Azura has trust issues stemming back since her own childhood-
___

(The Riders tend to say that about me a lot...) -Doesn't really get why-
Lily: "Yeah... Many people were responsible for changing the landscape of the world, wether for the best or for the worst, or wether their intentions came from a good place, or were pragmatic"
---
da Vinci: "Welcome to the internet, truly marveled beyond any expectations huh~?"
---
Rin: "Woooooaaaah, and look at how he can do that!"
Sakura: "Incredible, props to all involved!"
---

---
Jeanne: "I think they're justified" :)
Marie: "Told you~"
(She needed that talk from Kiara...)

Peridot:

___

Marco: "I'm pretty sure a lot of Chaldea's members were former enemies of theirs...Or otherwise weren't very good people who've since realized that and have been trying to make up for any damage they caused..."
___

(It doesn't matter now that it's been destroyed. So long as they can't clone another one with the same powers...)

...Did your town get taken over? Did you have to resort to stealing stuff to get money? Did you have a mean dad like mine?

Kirby: "While keeping the people safe!" -Shoots an enemy aircraft with some star bullets from the Starship, likely blowing it up-

___

Dipper: "Huh, maybe we're safe after all?"
___

-And it turns out that they were on question ten, so I just need to think of a good final trivia question now lmao-

OH THAT WILL NEVER DO! SOMEONE GET SPIDER-GWEN A REPLACEMENT CHAIR AT THE VERY LEAST!

-Some staff members, some human and others monsters, immediately do just that, carrying a chair over to where Gwen's desk previously stood-
___

-Fire-roasted popcorn's usually the best option-

Tetra: "Are these those so-called television "channels" or something else?" -Referring to the streaming services-
___

(At the very least, you two got the message to the others. Chaldea's fully aware of what's going on in the city now!)

Specimen 14: "These are secret tunnels Spooky had installed as emergency exits and for easy travel for GL Lab scientists and assistants, plus a means for unlucky visitors to find their way back to later rooms if they somehow got lost."

-After walking for a few minutes and taking a turn or two, they reach another metal door, which leads straight into an elevator-

-The elevator room itself features glassless windows that clearly reveal that the elevator system is underground as it's surrounded by dirt. different types of stones and minerals, plaster and randomply placed sheets of drywall. In addition, the room contains two tables, one of which has a stone purple cross placed on it, as well as two posters-

-One's a classic motivational poster, presumably meant to mock guests stuck in the mansion:

-The other poster is...a deliberately nonsensical ad- :V

Kamui: "So... do I have to pay for these services or...?"

Phosphy: :laugh:
---
Emblem Robin: "That's more of a relief, at least."

Emblem Lucina: "I had a feeling we'd be a good match."

Emblem Ike: "Indeed I did. Whenever we're not Engaged, I'll be there as long as you wear my ring."
---
Alear: "Whatever reason he had, it's clearly not important anymore. He steals because he wants to. Because it's his idea of fun."
---
Byleth: "Still, we had to make sure."
---
Blake: "No score tally?"
---
Kanna: "....Close enough, I suppose. I don't quite get those myself, to be honest."
---
Blake: "Hopefully, they tracked the call..."

Yang: "Kinda sucks that the elevator is hidden, honestly. You'd think it'd be the first thing a thousand-floor mansion should make obvious."
Kiara: "No no, they're free!"

da Vinci: "Cute" :p
Eleonora: "Aaaaanyway, we'll take a rest now, then we can keep up with the job. Thank you, Ms. Lilith!"
---
Lily: "Like there's Mr. Specter Knight! Or Ms. Kimberly..."

Artoria: "I'd say you're accomplishing it. What do you think, Marth?"

Mash: "I see! ...Uuuuh, was anyone else inside me while you were there?"
---
Kaito: "The smartest thing I've heard this woman say" Tsk, the kid was scarily close...

Ahim: "I think you're doing a great job at it!" :) -also had the GokaiOh slash a mecha in half-
---
Suzuka: "It was cute how wary you were tho" :p
---
Atalanta: "I guess after that incident..."
-Gwen was like "woah, woah! Thanks!"-
---
Nanoha: "Well, channels are a thing of the past now. Now people can select what shows to watch manually"
-The popcorn being maaaaade-
---
Atalanta: "They probably will deploy now...."

Mordred: "I think it's clear the kid isn't right in the head, so the infrastructure matches"
Makoto: "....So does her sense of decorations..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah... Many people were responsible for changing the landscape of the world, wether for the best or for the worst, or wether their intentions came from a good place, or were pragmatic"
---
da Vinci: "Welcome to the internet, truly marveled beyond any expectations huh~?"
---
Rin: "Woooooaaaah, and look at how he can do that!"
Sakura: "Incredible, props to all involved!"
---

---
Jeanne: "I think they're justified" :)
Marie: "Told you~"
Tom: "And all of them left an impact on history and the future because of it..."
___

Linebeck: "It's...quite bizarre, I'll admit..."
___

I know, right? The special effects are remarkable!

-The archaeologist even ends up being dragged by the lead truck after failing to grapple to the roof of it-
___

Unreplied.
___

(Awwww, thanks, you two!)

-He's really adorable, isn't he?-

Kamui: "So... do I have to pay for these services or...?"

Phosphy: :laugh:
---
Emblem Robin: "That's more of a relief, at least."

Emblem Lucina: "I had a feeling we'd be a good match."

Emblem Ike: "Indeed I did. Whenever we're not Engaged, I'll be there as long as you wear my ring."
---
Alear: "Whatever reason he had, it's clearly not important anymore. He steals because he wants to. Because it's his idea of fun."
---
Byleth: "Still, we had to make sure."
---
Blake: "No score tally?"
---
Kanna: "....Close enough, I suppose. I don't quite get those myself, to be honest."
---
Blake: "Hopefully, they tracked the call..."

Yang: "Kinda sucks that the elevator is hidden, honestly. You'd think it'd be the first thing a thousand-floor mansion should make obvious."

Eleonora: "Aaaaanyway, we'll take a rest now, then we can keep up with the job. Thank you, Ms. Lilith!"
---

---
Kaito: "The smartest thing I've heard this woman say" Tsk, the kid was scarily close...

Ahim: "I think you're doing a great job at it!" :) -also had the GokaiOh slash a mecha in half-
---
---
---
Nanoha: "Well, channels are a thing of the past now. Now people can select what shows to watch manually"
---

Mordred: "I think it's clear the kid isn't right in the head, so the infrastructure matches"
Yes, we owe you greatly for your hospitality, Madam Lilith.
___

Star: "And even Dr. Gaster..."
___

...That sounds very untrue. I had a mean dad, and he tried to convince me to become a bad guy and hate Lightners just like him!

Kirby: "All in a day's work!"
___

Dipper: -Annoyere sigh- "Trust us, it wasn't without reason..."
___

-I forget what the exact score everyone had was by the time the villains showed up, but I think Raven is in the lead-
___

TLink: "That's not what channels were before?"
___

(Meanjng this isn't a battle we'll have to face by ourselves much longer...)

Specimen 14: "Not this mansion..."

-The elevator goes down for several floors...before stopping more abruptly than planned-

Specimen 14: "What the...? No, no no no no, damn it! We aren't supposed to stop at this floor!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "And all of them left an impact on history and the future because of it..."
___

Linebeck: "It's...quite bizarre, I'll admit..."
___

I know, right? The special effects are remarkable!

-The archaeologist even ends up being dragged by the lead truck after failing to grapple to the roof of it-
___

Unreplied.
___

(Awwww, thanks, you two!)

-He's really adorable, isn't he?-
Lily: "Yes, it's why the world ended recognising them"
---
da Vinci: "But intriguing?" :p
---
Rin: "Oh woah, that's got to hurt"
---
Mash: "I don't know if I would go that far..."
---
Jeanne: "I see why you both are so fond of him already~" -also pats-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Unfortunately tons. As a matter of fact, one of Chaldea's biggest threats before Toffee showed up the first time was an extremely powerful warlock guy with time travel powers who transferred parts of his powers to four other bad guys as part of an elaborate evil plan to remake the universe in his own screwed up image."
___

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it mind while practicing...and while on stage itself. :lol:
___

-Is she curious to see where this show goes or are the coincidences making it enough TV for now?-
Byleth: "That sounds very strange..."

Sothis: "And very wrong!"
---
Azura: "Good to hear." :)
---
-it's enough TV-

Irisviel: "Right? We use the, for all sorts of entertainment~"
---
Lilith: "Because I'd give you the night of your life~?" :p
---
Yuri: "I can already tell you'll enjoy" :)
Natsuki: "Let's head back then!"
---
Draco: "You just happened to be summoning at the moment"
Emblem Lyn: "Interesting..."
---
Qrow: "Oh, really?"
---
-THEY DOOOOO-
---
Shez: "Sure, sure." :p

---

---

---
---
---
---

___

___

...That sounds very untrue. I had a mean dad, and he tried to convince me to become a bad guy and hate Lightners just like him!

___

___

-I forget what the exact score everyone had was by the time the villains showed up, but I think Raven is in the lead-
___

___

-The elevator goes down for several floors...before stopping more abruptly than planned-

Specimen 14: "What the...? No, no no no no, damn it! We aren't supposed to stop at this floor!"
Kamui: "No way! I can't accept such help and hard work for nothing!"

Lilith: "The pleasure it all mine." -their gratefulness makes her feel a little better."
---
Emblem Robin: "Chrom and I have had a few allies like that as well."

Emblem Marth: "These two seem on good terms."

Emblem Ike: "I did see a man carrying a shield like yours. Why do you ask?"
---
Alear: "If there's something deeper, he hasn't earned the right for me to care enough about it."

Shez: "Thieves who commit crimes for fun aren't exactly my kind of people..."
---
-Byleth poking the cartridge-
---
-yeah, Raven swiped things on the Lightning Round-
---
Kanna: -just eating her snacks, thinking the others can explain better-
---
Blake: "Hopefully..."

Jaune: "....What floor?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yes, it's why the world ended recognising them"
---
da Vinci: "But intriguing?" :p
---
Rin: "Oh woah, that's got to hurt"
---
Mash: "I don't know if I would go that far..."
---
Jeanne: "I see why you both are so fond of him already~" -also pats-
Tom: "Yeah, I can see how that can get complicated..."

___

Linebeck: "...How much can it tell me about treasure?"
___

This might be the insane car chase I've ever seen! And I've flown after flying criminals. -Anxiously sipping on oil-
___

Steven: "Maybe you're right...Well, it's still worth asking her if group acts are allowed."
___

-The Eevee is comforted by it, smiling cheerfully and wagging his tail-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That sounds very strange..."

Sothis: "And very wrong!"
---
Azura: "Good to hear." :)
---
-it's enough TV-
Marco "Thankfully we defeated them, but it took pretty much all of Chaldeaat the time and several ot their allies fighting them at once to take them down..."
___

Speaking of, I better go start practicing. I can't be singing oft-key by the day of the concert itself! See you, Azura! -Waves at her she runs off-
___

-What are her thoughts about all the sheer coincidences in the action/drama show?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco "Thankfully we defeated them, but it took pretty much all of Chaldeaat the time and several ot their allies fighting them at once to take them down..."
___

Speaking of, I better go start practicing. I can't be singing oft-key by the day of the concert itself! See you, Azura! -Waves at her she runs off-
___

-What are her thoughts about all the sheer coincidences in the action/drama show?-
Byleth: "I could only imagine..."
---
Azura: -waves her back-
---
Weiss: This is shockingly similar to my life...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I could only imagine..."
---
Azura: -waves her back-
---
Weiss: This is shockingly similar to my life...
Marco: "Even some of the people he powered up had to be convinced into helping us fight him. They didn't trust him after they heard about his plan and how he kept it a secret for so long..."
___

-Azura's thoughts on the teen bot?-
___

-As well as her friends' lives....Well, those who also native to Remnant-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

___

Lilith: "The pleasure it all mine." -their gratefulness makes her feel a little better."
---

---
Alear: "If there's something deeper, he hasn't earned the right for me to care enough about it."

---
---
---
---

Kiara: "..." -lightbulb over head- "Oh, then we can make a deal~!"

da Vinci: "Now how do we pay you back~?"
---
Lily: "Ooooh, you have?"

Artoria: "We have met before, a long time ago"
EMIYA: "You used to eat all the rice in the house"
Artoria: >:V

Mash: "Ah, so you did meet Sir Galahad"
---
Kaito: "From the looks of it, we seem to agree to not get mushy with each other at least" -looking at the Cronus card... And the Heart card, which he somehow managed to swipe from Sothis-
Sitonai: -Sigh- "He's clearly being a jerk on purpose..."

Ahim: "Accurate, glad to see you're performing excellently! Maybe we should celebrate with some tea later" :) -she said while making the GokaiOh shoot at another bot-
---
Suzuka: "If you say s-" -IT GLOWS- "Huh, welp!"
---
-I remember that too, so she probably has it already won-
Atalanta: "I find it hard for her to lose..."
---
Nanoha: "Well, they had programming schedules, so not much..."
---
Atalanta: "Another Halloween like this..."

Mordred: "Yeah, which floor?!"
Emblem Lyn: "Interesting..."
---
Qrow: "Oh, really?"
---
-THEY DOOOOO-
---
Shez: "Sure, sure." :p
Shirou: "That's how life was 40 years ago..."
---
Lilith: "I can assure you~"
---
-They'd see the kitchen staff being less busy than from what they've heard before-
---
Draco: "I would have done the same with anyone, don't think I chose you because you were any special"
Tom: "Yeah, I can see how that can get complicated..."

___

Linebeck: "...How much can it tell me about treasure?"
___

This might be the insane car chase I've ever seen! And I've flown after flying criminals. -Anxiously sipping on oil-
___

Steven: "Maybe you're right...Well, it's still worth asking her if group acts are allowed."
___

-The Eevee is comforted by it, smiling cheerfully and wagging his tail-
Lily: "Yeah... At least they've been helpful"
---
da Vinci: "Any in specific~?"
---
Rin: "How is he gonna come through with this?!" -clearly invested-
---
Mash: "...I'll make sure to do it eventually"
---
Marie: "Wonderful, right~?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Even some of the people he powered up had to be convinced into helping us fight him. They didn't trust him after they heard about his plan and how he kept it a secret for so long..."
___

-Azura's thoughts on the teen bot?-
___

-As well as her friends' lives....Well, those who also native to Remnant-
Byleth: "So they lacked trust..."
---
Azura: I'm sure she'll do well. :)
---
-it's... quite shocking, honestly-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shirou: "That's how life was 40 years ago..."
---
Lilith: "I can assure you~"
---
-They'd see the kitchen staff being less busy than from what they've heard before-
---
Draco: "I would have done the same with anyone, don't think I chose you because you were any special"
Emblem Lyn: "This technology isn't new either?!"
---
Qrow: 🤔
---
-and the kitchen staff would see new people!-
---
Shez: :rolleyes: She totally likes me.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah... At least they've been helpful"
---
da Vinci: "Any in specific~?"
---
Rin: "How is he gonna come through with this?!" -clearly invested-
---
Mash: "...I'll make sure to do it eventually"
---
Marie: "Wonderful, right~?"
Tom: "Hey, then maybe they're making up for their pasts! Or at least learned for the better and are using their powers for good, now! Right?"
___

Linebeck: "Whatever's the most valuable. Gold, silver, rupees, you name it." -Looking up more of these items-
___

-He manages to climb into one of the Nazi trucks, beat up the driver, and hijack the truck to pursue his rival and the Nazi and Gestapo leaders!-
___

Steven: "Well, the concert's a few days away, so you've got time."
___

(Thanks, Jeanne!) -Unless Jeanne can understand Pokemon, all she can hear are variations of "Eevee", but even in that case, it's still clear that he's grateful-

Byleth: "So they lacked trust..."
---
Azura: I'm sure she'll do well. :)
---
-it's... quite shocking, honestly-
Marco: "None of them were good people, either...Well, except maybe two of them, they were more flawed, one got corrupted by some magic crown and another still has a brother he really cares about..."
___

-It's certain that all of the singers will...Speaking of, most of Chaldea's resident singers, professional or otherwise, have signed up to perform at the concert by now-
___

-Maybe it's a total coincidence? Are all action shows something like this, perhaps?-

---

---

---
---
---
---

---

---
Kaito: "From the looks of it, we seem to agree to not get mushy with each other at least" -looking at the Cronus card... And the Heart card, which he somehow managed to swipe from Sothis-

Ahim: "Accurate, glad to see you're performing excellently! Maybe we should celebrate with some tea later" :) -she said while making the GokaiOh shoot at another bot-
---
---
---
---

(Huh, I wonder what the deal will be?)

Yeah, is there anything we can help you with in return? :)
___

Star: "Wait, then you'd actually know what it's like to be friends or at least allies with former foes! You were totally alluding to that, weren't you?" :p
___

(Uh oh...)

Well, whatever convinced you to become a thief, focus on stealing stuff from the bad guys so we can stop their evil plan!

(Now that's a plan I think we can all agree with...)

Kirby: "We totally should! Ooh, and maybe I should bring some cookies and crumpets, too!" :b: -Shot down another drone with the Starship shortly thereafter-
___

Dipper: "See?! I told you guys!"

Mabel: "STAY BACK! THE RHYTHM GAME IS HAUNTED!" :crazy:
___

WITH THAT FINAL TALLY, THERE'S LITTLE ROOM FOR ERROR! AND WITH THE CHAIRS SET BACK UP, IF EVERYONE IS PREPARED, THAT LEAVES US WITH ONE FINAL QUESTION!

-And I still need to think of what the topic of the final question should be, so I'll think of one tomorrow- :V
___

Medli: "Ah, I believe I get it! Channels have pre-scheduled shows that play at specific times throughout the day, while these streaming services allow viewings of shows and films to be selected and watched at any given time."
___

(Tsk, I hope the children are alright this year, at least...)

Specimen 14: "...What kind of creatures did you see out there?"

Steven: "Well, let's see there were the slime monsters, the giant spider things, a scary ghost girl with glowing white eyes and six arms, there was that Soul-stealing deer guy..."

Amethyst: "Some creepy puppet and living manniquien things..."

Garnet: "That supposedly possessed human, a meat demon, a shapeshifter mutant..."

Pearl: "And finally that siren..."

(As well as some computer virus entity...)

Specimen 14: "...She didn't let out Specimen 7. ****, of course she'd leave at least one in here for security! We're at Specimen 7's floor..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---
---
---
---

___

Star: "Wait, then you'd actually know what it's like to be friends or at least allies with former foes! You were totally alluding to that, weren't you?" :p
___

(Uh oh...)

Well, whatever convinced you to become a thief, focus on stealing stuff from the bad guys so we can stop their evil plan!

Kirby: "We totally should! Ooh, and maybe I should bring some cookies and crumpets, too!" :b: -Shot down another drone with the Starship shortly thereafter-
___

___

WITH THAT FINAL TALLY, THERE'S LITTLE ROOM FOR ERROR! AND WITH THE CHAIRS SET BACK UP, IF EVERYONE IS PREPARED, THAT LEAVES US WITH ONE FINAL QUESTION!

-And I still need to think of what the topic of the final question should be, so I'll think of one tomorrow- :V
___

Medli: "Ah, I believe I get it! Channels have pre-scheduled shows that play at specific times throughout the day, while these streaming services allow viewings of shows and films to be selected and watched at any given time."
___

Steven: "Well, let's see there were the slime monsters, the giant spider things, a scary ghost girl with glowing white eyes and six arms, there was that Soul-stealing deer guy..."

Garnet: "That supposedly possessed human, a meat demon, a shapeshifter mutant..."

Specimen 14: "...She didn't let out Specimen 7. ****, of course she'd leave at least one in here for security! We're at Specimen 7's floor..."
Kamui: "Oh, what kind of deal?"

Lilith: -blinks- "Pay me back?"
---
Emblem Robin: "I have, in a certain way."

-did we forget Star was supposed to train? :V-

-Emblems Marth and Lucina were holding their laughters at that-

Emblem Ike: "He seemed like an alright person."
---
Shez: "Can you at least promise that much?"

-Alear glaring at Kaito-
---
Byleth: "Sounds like it's our turn to play, Suzuka."
---
-it is now tomorrow :V-
---
Kanna: "The freedom of choice is a little much... but it's still more fun that way, right?"
---
-they'd be relieved to hear they're in a sleepover with Nanoha and friends... but no signal so lmao-

Ruby: "And what does that specimen do, exactly?"

Marco: "None of them were good people, either...Well, except maybe two of them, they were more flawed, one got corrupted by some magic crown and another still has a brother he really cares about..."
___

-It's certain that all of the singers will...Speaking of, most of Chaldea's resident singers, professional or otherwise, have signed up to perform at the concert by now-
___

-Maybe it's a total coincidence? Are all action shows something like this, perhaps?-
Byleth: "Sounds interesting... but they're not exactly around here for answers, are they?"
---
-not all of them yet? :V-
---
-that's Weiss's current conclusion-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Sounds interesting... but they're not exactly around here for answers, are they?"
---
-not all of them yet? :V-
---
-that's Weiss's current conclusion-
Marco: "Afraid not. Last we sat them they were alive and well, but we're not sure where they are now..."
___

-Actually,.probably all of them- :V
___

-Current thoughts?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Lyn: "This technology isn't new either?!"
---
Qrow: 🤔
---
-and the kitchen staff would see new people!-
---
Shez: :rolleyes: She totally likes me.
Irisviel: "Nope at aaaall~"
EMIYA: "Just the quality of the visuals if anything"
---
-Lilith waiting-
---
-That being a pair of dragons that approach them?-
---
-That's obvious, but she ain't admitting it yet-
Tom: "Hey, then maybe they're making up for their pasts! Or at least learned for the better and are using their powers for good, now! Right?"
___

Linebeck: "Whatever's the most valuable. Gold, silver, rupees, you name it." -Looking up more of these items-
___

-He manages to climb into one of the Nazi trucks, beat up the driver, and hijack the truck to pursue his rival and the Nazi and Gestapo leaders!-
___

Steven: "Well, the concert's a few days away, so you've got time."
___

(Thanks, Jeanne!) -Unless Jeanne can understand Pokemon, all she can hear are variations of "Eevee", but even in that case, it's still clear that he's grateful-
Lily: "..........................Eeeeh...Well, um...I guess they at least like being around?"
---
-There's results for most of those things, just not how to obtain them- :V
---
Rin: "That's right! You can beat that jerk and those fascists!"
Sakura: "So cool..."
---
Mash: "I do suppose that... I still need to think of a song, an outfit, choreography..."
---
Jeanne: "So his race is called Eevee, right?"
Marie: "Correct~! And it has so many optionshe could evolve to, but that's for later~!"

___

___

(Uh oh...)

___

___

___

___

---

---

-Alear glaring at Kaito-
---
---
---
Kanna: "The freedom of choice is a little much... but it's still more fun that way, right?"
---
-they'd be relieved to hear they're in a sleepover with Nanoha and friends... but no signal so lmao-

Kiara: "I want your husband to make me some sweets~"

Scáthach: "For granting us a new place to settle in"
---
Lily: "I'm interested to learn!" -tbf raising bond will enable stuff :V-

EMIYA: "Hmmm... Are you two related?"

Mash: "Not too authoritarian?"
---
Kaito: "We have a common enemy now at least, so I know I want to destroy them, and you're the good means to it"
Charlotte: -Sigh. "Just don't anger people..."

Ahim: "Oh, that sounds delightful! Hmmm, maybe a few sugar cubes too" -she made the GokaiOh kick a mecha-
---
Suzuka: "You betcha!" -SOMETHING GLOWING CAME OUT THE CARTRIDGE-
---
-What Uni said- :V -All the contestants seem ready for it though-
---
Illya: "Yeah, you pretty much got it!"
Arisa: "Ah, here, I found it"
Hayate: "Just the first few episodes should be fine by now!"
---
Atalanta: "If not, then someone will pay"

Takeru: "7? You mean the wall?"
Sieg: "The wall?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "..........................Eeeeh...Well, um...I guess they at least like being around?"
---
-There's results for most of those things, just not how to obtain them- :V
---
Rin: "That's right! You can beat that jerk and those fascists!"
Sakura: "So cool..."
---
Mash: "I do suppose that... I still need to think of a song, an outfit, choreography..."
---
Jeanne: "So his race is called Eevee, right?"
Marie: "Correct~! And it has so many optionshe could evolve to, but that's for later~!"
Tom: "...Okay, so maybe not all of them will or want to change for the better...But is that the case for all of them?"
___

Linebeck: "You must be joking..." :urg:
___

This scene is totally epic!

-Car chase continues, with some Nazi soldiers and even a few of their vehicles falling and rolling down the cliffside in the skirmish-
___

Steven: "I think the Gems and I are just gonna stick to our usual outfits, but we still haven't decided on a song or practiced any choreography yet..."
___

-Wait, Eeveese can evolve into multiple different things?!-

Byleth: "I see..."
---
-and a few more like Jenny-
---
Weiss: Should I stop watching TV?
Marco: "Most of them lost their time travel powers once the guy behind the whole scheme died, though..."
___

-As well as the Crystal Gems!-
___

-At this rate, it might be a good time for a break from TV shows-

---

---

-Alear glaring at Kaito-
---
---
---
---

---

---
Kaito: "We have a common enemy now at least, so I know I want to destroy them, and you're the good means to it"

Ahim: "Oh, that sounds delightful! Hmmm, maybe a few sugar cubes too" -she made the GokaiOh kick a mecha-
---
---
---
---

(Wait, she just wants sweets?)

Yeah, it's the least we can do!
___

-Well, I did mention that she at least practicied the Falchion and used it to destroy a training drone a few posts ago- :V

Star: "I'm curious myself!" -Raises the sword in a defensive stance to block some stun lasers from more training drones-
___

(Too late for that...)

Alright-O! Let us go reunite with the rest of our fortress friends!

-Riding his biycle back to the fortress-

-It looks like an ordinary biycle...but somehow has working rocket boosters installed on it, allowing it to travel much faster-

Kirby: "I'll be sure to invite my friends to it, too!" -Easily dodges some projectiles from another mecha-
___

-Dipper and Mabel stare at whatever it is in surprise, fully expecting it to attack or mess with technology or reality or something-
___

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE OLDEST KNOWN ANALOGE COMPUTER?
___

TLink: "Nice, we can watch the show now!" :b:

Tetra: "This is an awful lot to take in."
___

(Agreed...) -Hopeful that the kids are safe again at least, whether they're trick-or-treating or not, considering that they were fine and able to avoid the dangerous chaos last year-

Specimen 14: "That's only one form it takes...Do any of you carry some kind of weight? Any history of psychological issues? Trauma, anything like that?" -Blunt and personal question...but their worried tone makes it seem like they've got a good reason for asking it-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "Nope at aaaall~"
EMIYA: "Just the quality of the visuals if anything"
---
-Lilith waiting-
---
-That being a pair of dragons that approach them?-
---
-That's obvious, but she ain't admitting it yet-
Emblem Sigurd; "Incredible..."
---
-cutely-

Qrow: Damn... her charms might actually work...
---
-indeed it be!-
---
-yeah, Shez is pretty good at spotting tsunderes, just look at the supports with Felix :V-

-so she not worried about Draco at all-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---
---
---
---

___

-Well, I did mention that she at least practicied the Falchion and used it to destroy a training drone a few posts ago- :V

Star: "I'm curious myself!" -Raises the sword in a defensive stance to block some stun lasers from more training drones-
___

(Too late for that...)

-It looks like an ordinary biycle...but somehow has working rocket boosters installed on it, allowing it to travel much faster-

Kirby: "I'll be sure to invite my friends to it, too!" -Easily dodges some projectiles from another mecha-
___

-Dipper and Mabel stare at whatever it is in surprise, fully expecting it to attack or mess with technology or reality or something-
___

___

___

(Agreed...) -Hopeful that the kids are safe again at least, whether they're trick-or-treating or not, considering that they were fine and able to avoid the dangerous chaos last year-

Specimen 14: "That's only form it takes...Do any of you carry some kind of weight? Any history of phychologial issues? Trauma, anything like that?" -Blut and personal question...but their worried tone makes it seem like they've got a good reason for asking it-
Kamui: "...I'll see if I can convince him." :)

Lilith: "Oh, there's no need to repay me for anything."
---
Emblem Robin: "Then let's give it our all!"

Emblem Lucina: "I'm his descendant, yes, but how could you tell?"

-Galahad recognized a true noble and virtuous heart so he was chill? :V-
---
Alear: -sighs- "At least you're smart enough to realize that..."

Shez: "Hey! Don't run off ahead like that!" -follows Lancer and can somehow keep up despite not having rockets-
---
Byleth: "....I'm getting a bad feeling about this..."
---
Blake: -actually doesn't know that... and even if she knew the answer for Remnant, it's useless knowledge here-
---
Kanna: "Think you'll be alright, Tetra?"
---
Jaune: "........Most of us do, honestly..." :urg:

Marco: "Most of them lost their time travel powers once the guy behind the whole scheme died, though..."
___

-As well as the Crystal Gems!-
___

-At this rate, it might be a good time for a break from TV shows-
Sothis: So they never had that power, yet still tapped into it because it was given to them.

Byleth: Like when I gave that book to Shez?

Sothis: Exactly like that!
---
-and some of her own friends from Remnant because RWBY Chibi band skits :V-
---
-so that's what she does!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: So they never had that power, yet still tapped into it because it was given to them.

Byleth: Like when I gave that book to Shez?

Sothis: Exactly like that!
---
-and some of her own friends from Remnant because RWBY Chibi band skits :V-
---
-so that's what she does!-
-Except whoever this was clearly did it for a corrupt and evil purpose..-
___

-And to be fair, they did help with Weiss' last concert as a band- :V
___

-Thus she turns the TV off, so what will she do with her time to relax next?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Except whoever this was clearly did it for a corrupt and evil purpose..-
___

-And to be fair, they did help with Weiss' last concert as a band- :V
___

-Thus she turns the TV off, so what will she do with her time to relax next?-
Sothis: ....Though perhaps with less wholesome intentions...

Marco notices they're lost in thoughts?-
---
-that's also true, but now they'll be their own act :V-
---
-maybe see what her friends are up to?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: ....Though perhaps with less wholesome intentions...

Marco notices they're lost in thoughts?-
---
-that's also true, but now they'll be their own act :V-
---
-maybe see what her friends are up to?-
Marco: "...I'm gonna guess you two are having another telepathy conversation."
___

-And sing their own theme songs from their respective trailers?- :V
___

-They do seem to try to catch up with each other almost every day if they aren't hanging out at the start of the day, so now's probably a good time to do so!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "...I'm gonna guess you two are having another telepathy conversation."
___

-And sing their own theme songs from their respective trailers?- :V
___

-They do seem to try to catch up with each other almost every day if they aren't hanging out at the start of the day, so now's probably a good time to do so!-
Byleth: "Perhaps we were..."
---
-perhaps they would- :V

-except Ruby, she'd get the song from the Nevermore fight in V1 :V-
---
-AND THAT'S WHAT SHE DOES-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "...Okay, so maybe not all of them will or want to change for the better...But is that the case for all of them?"
___

Linebeck: "You must be joking..." :urg:
___

This scene is totally epic!

-Car chase continues, with some Nazi soldiers and even a few of their vehicles falling and rolling down the cliffside in the skirmish-
___

Steven: "I think the Gems and I are just gonna stick to our usual outfits, but we still haven't decided on a song or practiced any choreography yet..."
___

-Wait, Eeveese can evolve into multiple different things?!-
Lily: "Most seem to at least still have some standards..."
---
da Vinci: "Nope, I'm serious"
---
Rin: "They also deserve that" :p
Sakura: "Agreed" :p
---
Mash: "Oh, I thought you were going to try something new in outfits..."
---
Jeanne: "So he could end becoming one of many things?"
Marie: "Nine in fact~!"
Emblem Sigurd; "Incredible..."
---
-cutely-

Qrow: Damn... her charms might actually work...
---
-indeed it be!-
---
-yeah, Shez is pretty good at spotting tsunderes, just look at the supports with Felix :V-

-so she not worried about Draco at all-
EMIYA: "And many of the appliances in it are outdated. We advance fast" :p -and given how they see moving carriages that need no horses or magic, or devices to communicate ah apparently long distances, or appliances that seem to be small ovens...-
---
-Indeed. She may be a little childish in attitude, but there's no mistake she's an adult woman in both height, and everything besides her chest being still quite curvy-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Welcome, woof~!"
---
-And given her relationship with Lysithea, it's clear they tend to like her plenty-

-So she can tell Draco depowered and getting treated humanely is making her attached-

___

___

(Too late for that...)

___

___

___

___

Specimen 14: "That's only one form it takes...Do any of you carry some kind of weight? Any history of psychological issues? Trauma, anything like that?" -Blunt and personal question...but their worried tone makes it seem like they've got a good reason for asking it-

---

---

Shez: "Hey! Don't run off ahead like that!" -follows Lancer and can somehow keep up despite not having rockets-
---
---
Blake: -actually doesn't know that... and even if she knew the answer for Remnant, it's useless knowledge here-
---
---
Kiara: "Splendid, that will be enough" :) -has a hige sweet tooth-

Scáthach: "Hmmm, you're quite humble"
---
-Lily nodded, ready to assist!-

EMIYA: "You share many physical similarities. I dare say you look like twins of the opposite sex"

-He had a judging glare, then nodded in acknowledgement-
---
Shiki: "Dangerous. I like it"
Kaito: "Good we have come to an understanding" :p "So, we goong to wreck this place or not?"

Ahim: "Sweet! I'll make sure to have enough for all!" -did the same to thw GokaiOh-
---
-Until the glow stops and they see... A woman?!-
---
-Raven was the one to answer "Antikythera"-
Atalanta: "Heh" :p
---
Hayate: "Yaaay~" -they watch as there's the exposition of a cold war going on between two neighboring countries and how they use spies for it-
---
Atalanta: "...We separated from everyone..."

Mordred: -Siiiiigh- "Where would I begin?"
Takeru: "...I do have a number of them...Like losing my Father...Or dying myself"
Sakura: "I...I'd really not rather talk of them..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "You guys okay?"
___

-Was that V1's intro theme song or was that another song entirely?-
___

-What are her teammates up to?-
Byleth: "We are. No need to worry."
---
-it's this one-

---
-their usual daily shenanigans-

EMIYA: "And many of the appliances in it are outdated. We advance fast" :p -and given how they see moving carriages that need no horses or magic, or devices to communicate ah apparently long distances, or appliances that seem to be small ovens...-
---
-Indeed. She may be a little childish in attitude, but there's no mistake she's an adult woman in both height, and everything besides her chest being still quite curvy-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Welcome, woof~!"
---
-And given her relationship with Lysithea, it's clear they tend to like her plenty-

-So she can tell Draco depowered and getting treated humanely is making her attached-
Emblem Micaiah: "Incredible... Mankind moves so fast..."
---
-and it's starting to work on him...-
---
Alear: "Whoa... a fox wearing a cat's disguise..."
---
Shez: -smirks a little-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Micaiah: "Incredible... Mankind moves so fast..."
---
-and it's starting to work on him...-
---
Alear: "Whoa... a fox wearing a cat's disguise..."
---
Shez: -smirks a little-
Irisviel:"We usually don't have time traveling cars though~" :p
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Tamamo Cat: "What you mean? I'm a cat, woof!"
---
Draco: "...What?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Most seem to at least still have some standards..."
---
da Vinci: "Nope, I'm serious"
---
Rin: "They also deserve that" :p
Sakura: "Agreed" :p
---
Mash: "Oh, I thought you were going to try something new in outfits..."
---
Jeanne: "So he could end becoming one of many things?"
Marie: "Nine in fact~!"
Tom: "Well...that's probably a good start, at least, right?"

-To them becoming better people?-
___

Linebeck: -Sighs- "Well, I suppose finding and claiming treasure is no problem for a pirate like me anyhow..."
___

Gotta love karma. :p

-Eventually ,he manages to get to the back of the truck carrying the Ark!-
___

Steven: "Well, we could definitely try out some new outfits for this...Actually, trying on new outfits sounds fun!" :b:
___

-Jeanne surprised?-

Byleth: "We are. No need to worry."
---
-it's this one-

---
-their usual daily shenanigans-
-Will they inquire about any other info on these villains/former villains and the one behind this reality erasing scheme?-
___

-Okay, that would definitely make for a good concert song-
___

-Which ones in this case?- :V

---

---

---
---
---
---

---

EMIYA: "You share many physical similarities. I dare say you look like twins of the opposite sex"

---
Kaito: "Good we have come to an understanding" :p "So, we goong to wreck this place or not?"

Ahim: "Sweet! I'll make sure to have enough for all!" -did the same to thw GokaiOh-
---
---
---
Hayate: "Yaaay~" -they watch as there's the exposition of a cold war going on between two neighboring countries and how they use spies for it-
---

Takeru: "...I do have a number of them...Like losing my Father...Or dying myself"
(If Kiara doesn't want to accept cash payment for Kamui's sake, but Kamui wants to repay her for being a huge help, I'd say that's a fair deal.) :p

Steven: "Isn't there anything we can do to thank you?"
___

-The same goes for Marco, who takes a karate battle stance-
___

Whoa, you run fast, Ms. Purple Hair!

(Hey, be careful, this is our old home!)

(I'd say we focus on wrecking the enemy's weapons and stuff. And kicking them out of our ole home while we're at it!)

-Some of the enemy troops, assuming some of them aren't clones, are flabbergasted that Ahim and Kirby are managing to decimate a good chunk of their aerial defenses and vehicles while sharing a casual conversation with each other-
___

Dipper: "What the...?"

Mabel: "I knew it! Another video game character's been brought to life!"

Dipper: :glare:
___

CORRECT!

-Confetti then falls from the ceiling while numerous lights shine around the room as this victory song plays:

___

Tetra: "So they're on the verge of a war, and most direct battles are taking place behind the scenes of things, unknown to most of the population..."

TLink: "Some of Ganondorf's operations were similar. Most people didn't know about him or the full scale of his plans. The only big difference is that his minions were still menacing sailors and islanders across the sea..."
___

(...We should probably catch up with them.)

Pearl: "...Even some of us do, I have to admit..."

Specimen 14: "****. Okay, okay, it's fine. You just need to avoid looking at the walls of the room Specimen 7 too much, so as long as you can do that or have recovered from whatever's weighing on you, there's no need to worry...As long as you're also decent at navigating semi-difficult mazes."

Steven: "...Semi-difficult can't be too bad, right?" (I'm more worried for how Pearl and Garnet are going to take ...)

Specimen 14: "You're about to find out. We're about to enter the Threshold of Consciousness. Specimen 7's area..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Well...that's probably a good start, at least, right?"

-To them becoming better people?-
___

Linebeck: -Sighs- "Well, I suppose finding and claiming treasure is no problem for a pirate like me anyhow..."
___

Gotta love karma. :p

-Eventually ,he manages to get to the back of the truck carrying the Ark!-
___

Steven: "Well, we could definitely try out some new outfits for this...Actually, trying on new outfits sounds fun!" :b:
___

-Jeanne surprised?-
Lily: "Probably, hmmm... Maybe they can be good some day..."
---
da Vinci: "Even in space~?" :p
---
Rin: "There! Go take it!"
---
Mash: "Hm, it'd have to fit the song..."
---
Jeanne: "That sounds a little... Stressful?"
Marie: "A little bit mayhaps"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---
---
---
---

(If Kiara doesn't want to accept cash payment for Kamui's sake, but Kamui wants to repay her for being a huge help, I'd say that's a fair deal.) :p

___

___

(I'd say we focus on wrecking the enemy's weapons and stuff. And kicking them out of our ole home while we're at it!)

-Some of the enemy troops, assuming some of them aren't clones, are flabbergasted that Ahim and Kirby are managing to decimate a good chunk of their aerial defenses and vehicles while sharing a casual conversation with each other-
___

___

CORRECT!

-Confetti then falls from the ceiling while numerous lights shine around the room as this victory song plays:

___

Tetra: "So they're on the verge of a war, and most direct battles are taking place behind the scenes of things, unknown to most of the population..."

TLink: "Some of Ganondorf's operations were similar. Most people didn't know about him or the full scale of his plans. The only big difference is that his minions were still menacing sailors and islanders across the sea..."
___

Specimen 14: "****. Okay, okay, it's fine. You just need to avoid looking at the walls of the room Specimen 7 too much, so as long as you can do that or have recovered from whatever's weighing on you, there's no need to worry...As long as you're also decent at navigating semi-difficult mazes."

Steven: "...Semi-difficult can't be too bad, right?" (I'm more worried for how Pearl and Garnet are going to take ...)

Specimen 14: "You're about to find out. We're about to enter the Threshold of Consciousness. Specimen 7's area..."
Kamui: "As long as I get to have some in our appointments." :)

Lilith: "Your company is enough. It got quite lonely in here..."
---
-DRONES GETTING BODIED-

Emblem Marth: "Huh, I suppose we do..."

Emblem Ike: "Not really. He was quite respectful."
---
Shez: "You think that's fast?! Hehe!" -sees some enemy troops, runs even faster to slay them within the blink of an eye and them

Alear: "Whoa... she can keep up with an army..."
---
Byleth: "How odd..."
---
Blake: "She swept it..."
---
Kanna: "The idea of something evil happening behind the scenes is so scary..."
---
-Ren has had his share of traumas as well, but overcame the bigger one by killing the Nuckleavee in V4 and his Semblance also makes him undetectable by Grimm, which I'll assume also affects the Wall's shenanigans-

-and since he can spread it-

Ren: "I have another idea." -takes a deep breath, the colors on himself behind less saturated-

-Will they inquire about any other info on these villains/former villains and the one behind this reality erasing scheme?-
___

-Okay, that would definitely make for a good concert song-
___

-Which ones in this case?- :V
-I'm not sure how to continue this, honestly-
---
-with Ruby quickly dashing between two mics to take on the different roles :V-
---
-insert RWBY Chibi stuff here- :V

Irisviel:"We usually don't have time traveling cars though~" :p
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Tamamo Cat: "What you mean? I'm a cat, woof!"
---
Draco: "...What?"
Emblem Sigurd: "Time travel was the least confusing thing about this, actually."
---
Qrow: Okay, she's cute...
---
Alear: Merrin would love that one. "So what are your options for a meal here?"
---
Shez: "Just thinking about how you really like me deep down. You don't even want to process me as human, so maybe that means you'd spare me?" :p

-Draco can't disprove that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Probably, hmmm... Maybe they can be good some day..."
---
da Vinci: "Even in space~?" :p
---
Rin: "There! Go take it!"
---
Mash: "Hm, it'd have to fit the song..."
---
Jeanne: "That sounds a little... Stressful?"
Marie: "A little bit mayhaps"
Tom: "Depending on how they are, I wouldn't discount the possibility yet."
___

Linebeck: "...There's oceans on most other planets you folks visit, yes?"
___

I'm on the edge of my seat!

-Falls off the theater chair, landing flat on her face-

...Literally.

___

Steven: "Which we still have to pick, but we know several..."
___

(I've...admittedly had a hard time choosing a form, yeah...) 😅

-I'm not sure how to continue this, honestly-
---
-with Ruby quickly dashing between two mics to take on the different roles :V-
---
-insert RWBY Chibi stuff here- :V
-Hmm, in that case, Marco's just wondering what they were lost in thought about...But thinks it might be rude to ask-
___

-Some members of the crowd will be confused, but others will just be impressed- :V
___

-Hopefully less chaotic- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Happy new year

___

___

___

___

CORRECT!

___

___

---
-DRONES GETTING BODIED-

---
Shez: "You think that's fast?! Hehe!" -sees some enemy troops, runs even faster to slay them within the blink of an eye and them

---
---
---
---
-Ren has had his share of traumas as well, but overcame the bigger one by killing the Nuckleavee in V4 and his Semblance also makes him undetectable by Grimm, which I'll assume also affects the Wall's shenanigans-

Ren: "I have another idea." -takes a deep breath, the colors on himself behind less saturated-
Kiara: "That's something we can do" :)
-Azura gets Tiki?-

Scáthach: So this girl needs friends...
---
-BY POWERED-UP MAGIC-

Artoria: "I do see it as well. It must be quite the intriguing case to have such relatives amongst you..."

Mash: "Huh, I didn't expect that..."
---
-Making it so they can't stop Shez's attacks, seemingly, even some of the ones with the fastest reaction times-

-Amongst them, there's the White Ranger driving his personal Megazord-
White Ranger: How can those two be that relaxed?!
---
-The woman summoned is like "huh?" as she hoped to see her surroundings childishly, and they can see her more clearly-
1704083044811.png

???: "Wait, none of the people that were described to me are here..."
Suzuka: "..." -looks at Poppy in the DoReMiFa Beat app, then at the woman- "Huh, crap. You are right"
---
Atalanta: "I say she earned it"
-Raven just deadpans "How joyful"-
---
Alice: "Sounds so scary that those things are happening without people knowing..."
-The government of a country is like "Why not send agent Twilight? He's our best one"-
---
Atalanta: "But where are they?"

Sieg: "Okay, so not thinking on any existentialism..."
Makoto: "I just want to get Takeru and my other friend out of here and make sure my sister is fine"
Rin: "I understand you..."
Emblem Sigurd: "Time travel was the least confusing thing about this, actually."
---
Qrow: Okay, she's cute...
---
Alear: Merrin would love that one. "So what are your options for a meal here?"
---
Shez: "Just thinking about how you really like me deep down. You don't even want to process me as human, so maybe that means you'd spare me?" :p

-Draco can't disprove that-
Shirou: "Couldn't deny I thought so..."
EMIYA: "Likewise"
---
-How much soooooo?-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Ooooh, we have a wide-variety here, meow~"
---
-So what Shez thiiiiinks?-
Tom: "Depending on how they are, I wouldn't discount the possibility yet."
___

Linebeck: "...There's oceans on most other planets you folks visit, yes?"
___

I'm on the edge of my seat!

-Falls off the theater chair, landing flat on her face-

...Literally.

___

Steven: "Which we still have to pick, but we know several..."
___

(I've...admittedly had a hard time choosing a form, yeah...) 😅
Lily: "I like that way of seeing things" :)
---
da Vinci: "There are plenty, correct~!"
---
Rin: -Chuckle- "Here, let me help you"
---
Mash: "Several, huh? Like which ones?"
---
Marie: "Awwww, but he will once the time is right" :) -patted<

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I REPLIED EARLY ON ACCIDENT DANG IT

Happy new year

Lily: "I like that way of seeing things" :)
---
da Vinci: "There are plenty, correct~!"
---
Rin: -Chuckle- "Here, let me help you"
---
Mash: "Several, huh? Like which ones?"
---
Marie: "Awwww, but he will once the time is right" :) -patted<
Happy New Year to you as well!

Tom: " "Yeah, maybe it is. I just hope I'm right..."
___

Linebeck: "...Then I have no need to worry about sailing the stars. Ha!"
___

Thanks...
___

Steven: "Where do I even begin? There's so many songs we've all written or came up with on the spot before!"
___

-Comforted by that, so he smiles and wags his tail again-

---
-DRONES GETTING BODIED-

---

---
---
---
---

-Azura gets Tiki?-

---
-BY POWERED-UP MAGIC-

Artoria: "I do see it as well. It must be quite the intriguing case to have such relatives amongst you..."

---
-Making it so they can't stop Shez's attacks, seemingly, even some of the ones with the fastest reaction times-

---
-The women summoned is like "huh?" as she hoped to see her surroundings childishly, and they can see her more clearly-
View attachment 382327
Suzuka: "..." -looks at Poppy in the DoReMiFa Beat app, then at the woman- "Huh, crap. You are right"
---
---
Alice: "Sounds so scary that those things are happening without people knowing..."
-The government of a country is like "Why not send agent Twilight? He's our best one"-
---

(She...doesn't' have many friends...)
___

-Star testing the Falchion and Tome out-
___

-And the combination of fire and water-based attacks from the four Pokemon made quick work of any troops that low defense against either element-

-Because they're just that badass?-
___

Dipper: "Supernatural video game. Yep, that checks out..."
___

-How the other contestants?-
___

Tetra: "I'm guessing this "Twilight" is the main protagonist of this tale."
___

Garnet: "And while we've all had our share of problems..."

Pearl: "Most of them are behind us..."

Steven: "Right now, we just want to focus on saving the town. And help Spooky return to normal somehow..."

Specimen 14: "Well, if whatever you're doing's still not enough...You've got one more person here to turn to for advice."

-Soon enough, they enter the Threshold of Consciousness, which has it's name painted on the ground in red...beefore the hallway itself breaks apart and vanishes into thin air, revealing a giant grandfather clock in the center of bottomless dark pit in room divided into four separate indoor balconies, all with black and white checker tile floors-

-At the entrance, there's a female cat looking at them...one that can talk, and is constantly wagging her tail in perfect time with the chimes of the giant grandfather clock-

Cat: "Why hello there! Are you lost, little ones?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shirou: "Couldn't deny I thought so..."
EMIYA: "Likewise"
---
-How much soooooo?-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Ooooh, we have a wide-variety here, meow~"
---
-So what Shez thiiiiinks?-
Emblem Sigurd: "In fact, we've technically already experienced it ourselves."
---
-he staring at the thights-
---
Alear: "May I see a menu or something?"
---
Shez: "You're too afraid to actually get rid of the first person to have ever cared for you, aren't you?"

-Hmm, in that case, Marco's just wondering what they were lost in thought about...But thinks it might be rude to ask-
___

-Some members of the crowd will be confused, but others will just be impressed- :V
___

-Hopefully less chaotic- :V
Byleth: "Is something on your mind?"
---
-pretty much- :V
---
-nope- :V

-Azura gets Tiki?-

---
-BY POWERED-UP MAGIC-

---

---
-The women summoned is like "huh?" as she hoped to see her surroundings childishly, and they can see her more clearly-

---
---
---

Makoto: "I just want to get Takeru and my other friend out of here and make sure my sister is fine"
Rin: "I understand you..."
___

___

-And the combination of fire and water-based attacks from the four Pokemon made quick work of any troops that low defense against either element-

___

___

___

___

Steven: "Right now, we just need to focus on saving the town. And helping Spooky return to normal..."

Specimen 14: "Well, if whatever you're doing's still not enough...You've got one more person here to turn to for advice."

-Soon enough, they enter the Threshold of Consciousness, which has it's name painted on the ground in red...beefore the hallway itself breaks apart and vanishes into thin air, revealing a giant grandfather clock in the center of bottomless dark pit in room divided into four separate indoor balconies, all with black and white checker tile floors-

-At the entrance, there's a female cat looking at them...one that can talk, and is constantly wagging it's tail in perfect time with the chime of the giant grandfather clock-
-yes, Azura goes to get Tiki-

-if Lilith has no friends, perhaps their company is truly all she wants out of this...? it isn't much, but for someone who has been left alone for so long... it could mean so much more...-
---
-they're very simple, but very effective... and Star may have picked up a noticeable boost in her spells' power-

Emblem Lucina: "We are not the only ones either. Camilla and Corrin are two you may already know, but Sigurd is actually Leif's uncle."

Emblem Marth: "And in some timelines, Lyn would be Roy's mother. However, as Emblems, we lack any biological connections. We only have the memories of those we represent."

Emblem Ike: "Is he being harsh on you?"
---
Shez: "That fast enough for ya, kid?" :p
---
Byleth: "Intriguing. Who may you be?"
---
Kanna: "The entire family will be the main hero of their own stories. It's part of its depth."
---
Ren: "We'll be fine without your help."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Happy New Year to you as well!

Tom: " "Yeah, maybe it is. I just hope I'm right..."
___

Linebeck: "...Then I have no need to worry about sailing the stars. Ha!"
___

Thanks...
___

Steven: "Where do I even begin? There's so many songs we've all written or came up with on the spot before!"
___

-Comforted by that, so he smiles and wags his tail again-
Lily: "For what is worth, I already kind of like you!"
---
da Vinci: "I wish you good luck with that, o' brave Captain Linebeck~"
---
Rin: "Any time and you know it" :) -they keep watching!-
---
Mash: "You improvise a lot, don't yoou¡"
---
Jeanne: "Pokémon sound so fascinating... I wonder if I should get Lily one!"
Marie: "Oh my, she'd love a cute one~"
Emblem Sigurd: "In fact, we've technically already experienced it ourselves."
---
-he staring at the thights-
---
Alear: "May I see a menu or something?"
---
Shez: "You're too afraid to actually get rid of the first person to have ever cared for you, aren't you?"
EMIYA: "As in, the people you're baseed, or yourselves?"
---
Lilith: "Liking what you see there~?" :3
---
Tamamo Cat: "Sure, no problem, nya~!" -they get handed thooooose-
---
Draco: "Huh?! What kind of conclusion is that?!"
___

___

___

___

___

___

Steven: "Right now, we just want to focus on saving the town. And help Spooky return to normal somehow..."

-At the entrance, there's a female cat looking at them...one that can talk, and is constantly wagging her tail in perfect time with the chimes of the giant grandfather clock-

Cat: "Why hello there! Are you lost, little ones?"

-if Lilith has no friends, perhaps their company is truly all she wants out of this...? it isn't much, but for someone who has been left alone for so long... it could mean so much more...-
---
-they're very simple, but very effective... and Star may have picked up a noticeable boost in her spells' power-

Emblem Lucina: "We are not the only ones either. Camilla and Corrin are two you may already know, but Sigurd is actually Leif's uncle."

Emblem Marth: "And in some timelines, Lyn would be Roy's mother. However, as Emblems, we lack any biological connections. We only have the memories of those we represent."

---
---
---
Kanna: "The entire family will be the main hero of their own stories. It's part of its depth."
---
-She would find her already comfy in a spot, napping-

-They could start by having her get accustomed to some comodities...-
---
-Enough to destroy even more drones than she could before-

Artoria: "I see, though I suppose you still like to see each other in familial ways, even if technically not being like such"

Mash: "He has been voicing over my conducts a lot lately..."
---
Sitonai: "I'm awed too, honestly..."
Achilles: "I'm faster" :p

-He knows it annoys him at least...-
---
???: "Ah, excuse me! I am looking for certain people!"
Helena: "Hey, she made a question"
???: "Oh, I am Poppy Pipopapo~!"
Suzuka: "Knew it" :p
---
-Ben is like "Come ooooooon", Fourze be like "Congrats, bud!", Gwen is like "Well at least it could be worse" and Danny is like "At this point, I'm just glad no one got hurt"-
---
-The first scene of Twilight is him donning a disguise to fool the informant of a politician who was getting info to defame another and thus getting the info-
Hayate: "So brilliant~"
---
Rin: "...After seeing that, I don't trust this kitty either"
Takeru: "I don't know, it doesn't seems ill-intentioned to me..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "For what is worth, I already kind of like you!"
---
da Vinci: "I wish you good luck with that, o' brave Captain Linebeck~"
---
Rin: "Any time and you know it" :) -they keep watching!-
---
Mash: "You improvise a lot, don't yoou¡"
---
Jeanne: "Pokémon sound so fascinating... I wonder if I should get Lily one!"
Marie: "Oh my, she'd love a cute one~"
Tom: "I guess that's a sign that I'm not as much of a jerk as I was when I first showed up at your guys' schooll..."
___

Linebeck: "Wait, I still barely know a thing about this computer stuff and all the tech behind it works!"
___

-Finally, the archaeologist manages to hijack the truck carrying the crate containing the Ark itself, and also drives the main villains' and their driver's car off the road. With that and their escort vehicles and soldiers all gone, this allows him to gain some distance from them, seemingly enough to get the Ark out of the Nazis' clutches safely-
___

Steven: "...Mayyyyyyybe?" :lol:

"...Okay, we definitely improvise our songs most of the time."
___

(Really? Oh, I think there are still a few here that don't have any trainers! Plus there's still all the Pokemon that got rescued from the Phazon planet.)

Byleth: "Is something on your mind?"
---
-pretty much- :V
---
-nope- :V
Marco: "Oh, sorry! I guess I was just curious what you guys were talking about since I mentioned time powers.."
___

-So basically, from the looks of it to Azura, every last member among Chaldea who's either a professional or aspiring singer is participating in this concert...-
___

-Have you decided whether this stuff is taking place on the Arthra or Lilith's dimension yet?-

-On that note, do any of the shenanigans cause property damage?- :V

---

---
---
---
---

---

Artoria: "I see, though I suppose you still like to see each other in familial ways, even if technically not being like such"

---

---
---
-Ben is like "Come ooooooon", Fourze be like "Congrats, bud!", Gwen is like "Well at least it could be worse" and Danny is like "At this point, I'm just glad no one got hurt"-
---
-The first scene of Twilight is him donning a disguise to fool the informant of a politician who was getting info to defame another and thus getting the info-
---
-Sans completely gets why- :V

-And perhaps some of Chaldea's individual members could offer to talk to or casually hang out with her...-
___

Star: "These weapons are so cool!" :b:

Marco: "And highly effective!"
___

That was awesome! Oh, but we still have more important bad guys to defeat!

-Are Shez and Achilles gonna become friendly rivals for this mission?- :V

-Not to mention that it looks like they've got tons of backup...-
___

Mabel: "It's nice to meet you! My name's Mabel, this is my twin brother Dipper..."

Dipper: "Shhh, Mabel!"

Mabel: "Oh, right! Who are you looking for, Poppy?"
___

THIS MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE MOST CONVENTIONAL ROUND OF TODAY'S QUIZ SHOW, BUT IT CERTAINLY WAS AN EVENTFUL ONE! CONGRATULATIONS TO RAVEN FOR WINNING IT, AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU FOR SAVING THE DAY! EACH OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ALIKE ARE TRUE HEROES!
___

Tetra: "...I'll admit, that was an awfully elaborate and convincing disguise. Wait, he's concerned with the fact that his rival politician wears a wig?!" -Her tone clearly conveyed that she thought considering that an issue was trivial at best and downright dumb at worst-
___

//I also realized that I forgot to reply to Atalanta earlier, so fixing that now!

(They can't be far behind, they wouldn't have left without us so long as they knew we were down here.)

Steven: "A talking cat...?"

Cat: "You have good reason for confidence and suspicion alike, but what lies ahead may affect all of you differently."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
EMIYA: "As in, the people you're baseed, or yourselves?"
---
Lilith: "Liking what you see there~?" :3
---
Tamamo Cat: "Sure, no problem, nya~!" -they get handed thooooose-
---
Draco: "Huh?! What kind of conclusion is that?!"
Emblem Sigurd: "Most of us only the latter but some, like Lucina, are both."
---
Qrow: "I'm seeing the appeal..."
---
Alear: "So many options..."

Veyle: "Which one sounds the spiciest...?"
---
Shez: "Heh. I just thought I'd try to catch you off guard. I figured that out a while ago when I saw how easy it was to tempt you with food." :p

Marco: "Oh, sorry! I guess I was just curious what you guys were talking about since I mentioned time powers.."
___

-So basically, from the looks of it to Azura, every last member among Chaldea who's either a professional or aspiring singer is participating in this concert...-
___

-Have you decided whether this stuff is taking place on the Arthra or Lilith's dimension yet?-

-On that note, do any of the shenanigans cause property damage?- :V
Sothis: "Young ones are always curious." :p
---
Azura: Impressive... the idea truly caught on...
---
-Anthra, and no property damage... for now :V-

---

---

---
---
---
---
-Sans completely gets why- :V

-And perhaps some of Chaldea's individual members could offer to talk to or casually hang out with her...-
___

Star: "These weapons are so cool!" :b:

Marco: "And highly effective!"
___

That was awesome! Oh, but we still have more important bad guys to defeat!

-Are Shez and Achilles gonna become friendly rivals for this mission?- :V

-Not to mention that it looks like they've got tons of backup...-
___

Mabel: "It's nice to meet you! My name's Mabel, this is my twin brother Dipper..."

Dipper: "Shhh, Mabel!"

Mabel: "Oh, right! Who are you looking for, Poppy?"
___

THIS MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE MOST CONVENTIONAL ROUND OF TODAY'S QUIZ SHOW, BUT IT CERTAINLY WAS AN EVENTFUL ONE! CONGRATULATIONS TO RAVEN FOR WINNING IT, AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU FOR SAVING THE DAY! EACH OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ALIKE ARE TRUE HEROES!
___

Tetra: "...I'll admit, that was an awfully elaborate and convincing disguise. Wait, he's concerned with the fact that his rival politician wears a wig?!" -Her tone clearly conveyed that she thought considering that an issue was trivial at best and downright dumb at worst-
___

//I also realized that I forgot to reply to Atalanta earlier, so fixing that now!

(They can't be far behind, they wouldn't have left without us so long as they knew we were down here.)

Steven: "A talking cat...?"

Cat: "You have good reason for confidence and suspicion alike, but what lies ahead may affect all of you differently."
Azura: "Oh, Tiki." :rolleyes:

-that would be nice~-
---
Emblem Robin: "Making good use of my magic boost, I see?"

Emblem Marth: "Alear has caused all of us Emblems to be like one big family."

Emblem Lucina: "I don't think that was her question... although you're not wrong." :)

Emblem Ike: "That sounds harsh but I'm sure he means well."
---
-oh, I can totally see these two be competitive lmao-

Shez: "Heheh, I'm starting to have fun." :p

Alear: "These two are moving too fast..." -referring to Lancer and Shez-

Sothis: "Worry not. Shez alone is worth an army all to herself." :p
---
Byleth: "Byleth Eisner. A pleasure to meet you." -still doesn't drop her guard, the emerald greatsword still out-
---
Blake: "Not bad, I suppose..."
---
Kanna: "Yeah, I don't get it either." -isn't an idiot but doesn't understand everything either-
---
// I thought that part was over and the felines had caught up, tbh

-so catch up they do?-

Yang: "How about you spit it out then?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Young ones are always curious." :p
---
Azura: Impressive... the idea truly caught on...
---
-Anthra, and no property damage... for now :V-
Marco: "So you don't mind answering that...?"

___

-Nero inspiring or at least asking so many others to sing for the first time recently made a huge difference...-
___

well, at least the ship is still fully intact.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "So you don't mind answering that...?"

___

-Nero inspiring or at least asking so many others to sing for the first time recently made a huge difference...-
___

well, at least the ship is still fully intact.
Sothis: "I don't see why not?"
---
-and Azura is really happy for it-
---
Yang: "What, you really think I could break this?" :p

Top Bottom