• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's fine, really.

Lily: "It's fine. Frankly, I don't think anyone is certain of how it works, like what defines a Heroic Spirit..."
---
-Indeed, he did say there was a chestnut-haired woman amongst them that was admittedly pretty-
---
Rin: "That's... Way too convenient for the villains!"
Sakura: "Still, it's a creative idea from the producers"
Rin: "Huh, not wrong"
---
Mash: To be frank, that's good for her...
---

Irisviel: "Oh well, we haven't faced any consequence out of it~"
Tom: "Not even the older Casters?"
___

Linebeck: (She's fairly good-looking, but ah well, hopefully she has some answers about this "high-tech" mumbo jumbo...)
___

And it explains why they went to her bar...
___

-Ozy, Cleo and Star's support must have gone a long way in helping her confidence aa well-
___

(Yeah, you're right...It's probably nothing worth worrying about.) :p

-just generally hoping he finds his way-
---
-the others would cheer her up-
---
-just flipping until she sees something interesting-
Marco: "I guess I'm.done training for now..."
___

-Oh, several of the singers definitely would!-
___

-What shows is she usually interested in?-

-Barring Amphibia since Winter got her into that one lol-

Kamui: "So... what you're saying is what I started off as doesn't matter?"

Ingrid: "In my defense, I legitimately believed Yukari had done a good seal and trusted her deeply, so I saw no reason to speak of a problem I believed was solved. By the time I realized the seal wasn't perfect, it was already too late..."
---
-while not a conduit for spells, it can still do magic by itself by casting a lightning strike from a distance-

-but Dual Assist makes it far easier to do that; as long as he's capable of reaching an ally, he can strike alongside them-

Yang: "Okay, I'm impressed."
---
-Alear using swords, beams and martial arts to decimate the clones-

-BEAM OF LIGHT UNDER CRONUS-
---
Byleth: "I don't cook for large groups often... but the conditions these people live under, I have to do something."

Sothis: How inspiring... but we still have many presents to deliver.

Byleth: We split in groups...
---
Blake: "Pretty much."
---
Kanna: "It's all... experiments, apparently. But how they happened to have those powers doesn't really matter."
---
Blake: -nodding at Atalanta and Heshima-

Yang: "We'll do her best..."
Kiara: "If you were born as a savage dragon? Because I don't see that right now. I see a woman struck with guilt that doesn't wants to hurt anyone"

Scáthach: "Giving us a pre-emptive warning of said seal would still have been helpful"
---
Lily: "Oh woah, that can be used for surprise attacks!"

Artoria: "I can certainly feel more than what just Marth alone grants me"
EMIYA: "I have an idea why"

Mash: "Ah, but I also should test my new attacks!"
---
Kaito: "Certainly proving useful" -holds in his hand the cards of the three most recently defeated Riders that Alear killed by chance along Sitonai-
View attachment 382176View attachment 382177View attachment 382178
Charlotte: "Geeeeez, how many of those you have left?!"
Kaito: "I think there's only like a dozen left. Lucky you that woman didn't get every single powerful one out"
-CRONUS MANAGES TO ADVANCE FAST ENOUGH TO EVADE IT-

-Still, he reasons they need all the firepower they can get?-
---
-Indeed, seems they'll be able to deliver plenty... Speaking of, time to what I had actually planned for Christmas as they do so- :V -Dipper and Mabel would find what looks like a weirdly-shaped game cartridge in the bag-
View attachment 382174
---
-All of them getting to Kitty no question-
Atalanta: "She deserved it..."
---
-And Atalanta proceeds with caution-

-Sakura and Takeru advancing in the hopes they can help Spooky remember who she was-
E-Either way, the damage is already long done...
___

Star: "Why are all these weapons so cool?!" :b:
___

...Are you super sure? It seems like she stole an awful lot of them!

Meta Knight: "We're still going to need even more backup at this rate..."
___

Mabel: "Oh, it looks like an video game cartridge fell loose!"

Dipper: "Something's off about it..."
___

NOW LET MY VALUED AUDIENCE GO.
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

-THEN SPECIMEN 13 SUDDENLY GETS UP AND TRIES TO BITE HESHIMA!-

-They're smart and vigilant enough to know that there's a strong likelihood of them being followed...but aren't able to spot and definitively know that they currently are, and by what Specimen(s) in particular...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kiara: "If you were born as a savage dragon? Because I don't see that right now. I see a woman struck with guilt that doesn't wants to hurt anyone"

Scáthach: "Giving us a pre-emptive warning of said seal would still have been helpful"
---
Lily: "Oh woah, that can be used for surprise attacks!"

Artoria: "I can certainly feel more than what just Marth alone grants me"
EMIYA: "I have an idea why"

Mash: "Ah, but I also should test my new attacks!"
---
Kaito: "Certainly proving useful" -holds in his hand the cards of the three most recently defeated Riders that Alear killed by chance along Sitonai-

Charlotte: "Geeeeez, how many of those you have left?!"
Kaito: "I think there's only like a dozen left. Lucky you that woman didn't get every single powerful one out"
-CRONUS MANAGES TO ADVANCE FAST ENOUGH TO EVADE IT-

-Still, he reasons they need all the firepower they can get?-
---
-Indeed, seems they'll be able to deliver plenty... Speaking of, time to what I had actually planned for Christmas as they do so- :V -Dipper and Mabel would find what looks like a weirdly-shaped game cartridge in the bag-
---
-All of them getting to Kitty no question-
Atalanta: "She deserved it..."
---
-And Atalanta proceeds with caution-

-Sakura and Takeru advancing in the hopes they can help Spooky remember who she was-
___

___

___

___

___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

-They're smart and vigilant enough to know that there's a strong likelihood of them being followed...but aren't able to spot and definitively know that they currently are, and by what Specimen(s) in particular...-
Kamui: "That's very kind of you." :)

Lilith: "If Lady Azura hadn't left to support Lady Kamui, she likely would have taken Ingrid's side for this argument. after all, she grew complacent that the Dragonstones would be enough to keep the dragon in check, a mindset which has now failed twice, so she'd understand Ingrid's overconfidence."
---
Emblem Robin: "I'm glad you enjoy my offerings." :)

-team work is wonderful, isn't it?-

Yang: "Oh, what were you thinking about?"

-Mash had prepared a Great Aether this entire time?-
---
Alear: "They might be keeping the stronger ones." -they eventually cross paths with Cronus?-

Sothis: "Oh, I'm not letting you get away." -WHIPSWORD AT HIS GENERAL DIRECTION-
---
Byleth: "It seems fine to me... but you two now oddities when you see them."
---
Blake: "No doubt on that..."
---
What KoP said
---
-BLAKE TRIES TO SLASH THE SPECIMEN BEFORE IT COULD-

-that's definitely not gonna make some people paranoid-

Marco: "I guess I'm.done training for now..."
___

-Oh, several of the singers definitely would!-
___

-What shows is she usually interested in?-

-Barring Amphibia since Winter got her into that one lol-
Byleth: "You show promise, Marco." :)
---
-such a supportive group~-
---
-I'm not sure lol-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "You show promise, Marco." :)
---
-such a supportive group~-
---
-I'm not sure lol-
Marco: "I know I can improve. If I've become a red belt in karate, I can learn melee weapons like spears and spears, too!"
___

-Mettaton especially believes she has every reason to have confidence after she won an IRL Mario Party competition he hosted among three other contestants-
___

-Maybe something mystery or action-oriented? Some singing or dance competitions, perhaps?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I know I can improve. If I've become a red belt in karate, I can learn melee weapons like spears and spears, too!"
___

-Mettaton especially believes she has every reason to have confidence after she won an IRL Mario Party competition he hosted among three other contestants-
___

-Maybe something mystery or action-oriented? Some singing or dance competitions, perhaps?-
Byleth: "That's the spirit." :)
---
-that's some good support- :)
---
-oh, that sounds neat~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That's the spirit." :)
---
-that's some good support- :)
---
-oh, that sounds neat~-
Marco: "Can't try to succeed at something if you don't even really believe in yourself..."
___

-Weiss also likely offered her some moral support, considering that Jenny is a friend of the Remnant teams as well as Rin and Yang in particular?-
___

-She'd first change to a channel airing a contest show where people have to both dance and sing well to win a cash prize + a fanatical backing and endorsement to help them kickstart a musical career-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Can't try to succeed at something if you don't even really believe in yourself..."
___

-Weiss also likely offered her some moral support, considering that Jenny is a friend of the Remnant teams as well as Rin and Yang in particular?-
___

-She'd first change to a channel airing a contest show where people have to both dance and sing well to win a cash prize + a fanatical backing and endorsement to help them kickstart a musical career-
Byleth: "Very wise words." :)
---
-oh totally!-
---
Weiss: Hm? Interesting...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Very wise words." :)
---
-oh totally!-
---
Weiss: Hm? Interesting...
Marco: "That's just a lesson I've learned as a teenager. Star actually helped me a lot with that..."
___

-Any other singers who had their doubts or concerns notably got support both from many of their fellow singers as well as their close friends and relatives as well-
___

-Some of the competitors are impressive enough to seem like they could become major hits, either especially as singers, especially as dancers, or both, meaning some might do better with records, concerts and radio airplay while others would do better on theater or otherwise star in some impressive music videos-

-Others, however...Yeah, get voted or booted out of the competition fairly quickly for good reason-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "That's just a lesson I've learned as a teenager. Star actually helped me a lot with that..."
___

-Any other singers who had their doubts or concerns notably got support both from many of their fellow singers as well as their close friends and relatives as well-
___

-Some of the competitors are impressive enough to seem like they could become major hits, either especially as singers, especially as dancers, or both, meaning some might do better with records, concerts and radio airplay while others would do better on theater or otherwise star in some impressive music videos-

-Others, however...Yeah, get voted or booted out of the competition fairly quickly for good reason-
Byleth: "So you have each other's back... How nice."
---
-oh, definitely-
---
-but a good person could get voted out, upsetting audiences :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "So you have each other's back... How nice."
---
-oh, definitely-
---
-but a good person could get voted out, upsetting audiences :V-
Marco: "Since the day we've met. And since we became friends, too, Lily does as well."
___

-Azura sees all of this?-
___

-And while most of the bad or untrained dancers and singers get voted out, one of the better ones does as well, raising the stakes and, in fact, upsetting the audience, especially those in the live audience- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Kanna took a picture to remember-
---
Qrow: "My niece is more mature than you are and she sounds like she breathes helium so no." :p
---
Veyle: "That is so cute~"
---
Shez: "...." -hugs her again- "Does it help if I tell you that I think you deserve so much more?"
Irisviel: "Oh, I'll want a copy of that" :p
---
Lilith: "......What did you just say?!" >:V
---
Sayori: "Heheheh, you called me cute~!"
---
Draco: "...I don 't want your pity"
Tom: "Not even the older Casters?"
___

Linebeck: (She's fairly good-looking, but ah well, hopefully she has some answers about this "high-tech" mumbo jumbo...)
___

And it explains why they went to her bar...
___

-Ozy, Cleo and Star's support must have gone a long way in helping her confidence aa well-
___

(Yeah, you're right...It's probably nothing worth worrying about.) :p
Lily: "I don't think even them..."
---
-The only way to be certain is to ask!-
---
Rin: "Which means they'll remain a pebble in their shoes..."
---
-She doesn't shows any timidness now, looking forward to signing up with a smile-
---
Irisviel: "What's important is your growth~"
___

___

___

___

___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

Lilith: "If Lady Azura hadn't left to support Lady Kamui, she likely would have taken Ingrid's side for this argument. after all, she grew complacent that the Dragonstones would be enough to keep the dragon in check, a mindset which has now failed twice, so she'd understand Ingrid's overconfidence."
---

---
Alear: "They might be keeping the stronger ones." -they eventually cross paths with Cronus?-

Sothis: "Oh, I'm not letting you get away." -WHIPSWORD AT HIS GENERAL DIRECTION-
---
---
---
What KoP said
---

Kiara: "I'm just stating what's factual" :)

Luvia: "We'd be rethreading with her if we spoke about that, frankly"
---
Lily: "Does Lord Chrom give you a sword, a spear or some bow?"

-With Saber? It definitely is-

-Indeed, knowing that Yang will be able to handle it after all-
---
Kaito: "I know my treasures, most of them are present here" -then they see Cronus getting caught by Sothis's whipsword- "And speaking of..."

-So he finally calls his own ship?-
---
Frankenstein: "Hm? Oooooh, DoReMiFa Beat!"
Helena: "You know this game?"
Suzuka: "Frick yeah! It's a great rythm game!" -shows a mobile version of it in her phone-
---
-Kitty was like "Fine, fine! Geez!" as she blows a kiss which made Robin reappear-
Atalanta: "And the villains have mostly been beaten"
---
Hayate: "Oh and the brother of the wife also happens to be a secret police enforcer that deals with enemy spies! Though he's so jealous because of how handsome Twilight-san~ That he gets his sister's full attention!"
Illya: "It's more like he's a little, er, salty"
---
-AND ATALANTA SHOT AT IT TOO-

-Making it so everyone has their weapons out, vigilant-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I don't think even them..."
---
-The only way to be certain is to ask!-
---
Rin: "Which means they'll remain a pebble in their shoes..."
---
-She doesn't shows any timidness now, looking forward to signing up with a smile-
---
Irisviel: "What's important is your growth~"
Tom: "...What about the planet itself? There can't be any way to literally talk to the planet to begin with, right?"
___

Linebeck: "Erm, pardon me? Ma'am?"
___

Which is even worse than it sounds...I think. My boots are part of my design, so admittedly I wouldn't know. :ohwell:

-Eventually they travel to Egypt, where the archaeologist meets up with a friend and frequent companion on his missions, a professional excavator with a highly upbeat and friendly personality living in the same location with his family-
___

-Mash's thoughts seeing all of this?-
___

(Heck yeah, and I'm gonna keep training to become the very best! Like no Pokemon ever was!) -Does a confident fist pump gesture with one of her vines-

---

---

---
---
---
What KoP said
---

---

---
Kaito: "I know my treasures, most of them are present here" -then they see Cronus getting caught by Sothis's whipsword- "And speaking of..."

---
Suzuka: "Frick yeah! It's a great rythm game!" -shows a mobile version of it in her phone-
---
-Kitty was like "Fine, fine! Geez!" as she blows a kiss which made Robin reappear-
---
Hayate: "Oh and the brother of the wife also happens to be a secret police enforcer that deals with enemy spies! Though he's so jealous because of how handsome Twilight-san~ That he gets his sister's full attention!"
---

-Kamui moved?-

Specter: "Does it make a difference at this point? Like Dr. Alphys said, the damage from all of these incidents is already done. The timing for this revelation may have been poor, but Kamui would've needed to learn the truth eventually."
___

Star: -Smiled at Robin, then responded to Lily- "Let's find out!" -Summons the Falchion next- "WHOA...!"

Marco: "That is one cool sword..."
___

(Those are some of our friends!)

(And it looks like they're dealing with yet another evil clone...)

-He does, and it'll arrive a few minutes later...-
___

Mabel: "Ooh! A rhythm game? We should totally play it!"

Dipper: "I think we should focus on getting gifts and food to everyone first..."
___

AND ANYONE ELSE?

___

Tetra: "...If it hadn't been for our last few adventures, I'd say that this show sounds bizarre and complicated."
___

-Specimen 13 is shot and launched back as a result, saving Heshima from injury as the most he was able to do is try to bite Specimen 13 in-turn with moves like Crunch or Thunder Fang-

(Thanks, you two...)

Steven: "Do you guys want to go with us or get back to safety?"

As much as I want payback and to put a stop to this chaos, we've still got our Pokemon to look after, and there might be a few civilians left in town. You guys press onward, we'll make sure the town's fully evacuated and fend off the rest of the ghosts!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Since the day we've met. And since we became friends, too, Lily does as well."
___

-Azura sees all of this?-
___

-And while most of the bad or untrained dancers and singers get voted out, one of the better ones does as well, raising the stakes and, in fact, upsetting the audience, especially those in the live audience- :V
Byleth: "Such strong bonds... I hope you cherish them."
---
-she might- :V
---
-just like any show of this sort :V-

Irisviel: "Oh, I'll want a copy of that" :p
---
Lilith: "......What did you just say?!" >:V
---
Sayori: "Heheheh, you called me cute~!"
---
Draco: "...I don 't want your pity"
Kanna: "Maybe you will."
---
Qrow: "You heard me," :p
---
Alear: "Because you are." :)
---
Shez: "Am I not allowed to see you like a person rather than a monster?"

---

---

---
---
---
---

-Kamui moved?-

Specter: "Does it make a difference at this point? Like Dr. Alphys said, the damage from all of these incidents is already done. The timing for this revelation may have been poor, but Kamui would've needed to learn the truth eventually."
___

Star: -Smiled at Robin, then responded to Lily- "Let's find out!" -Summons the Falchion next- "WHOA...!"

___

___

Dipper: "I think we should focus on getting gifts and food to everyone first..."
___

AND ANYONE ELSE?

___

Tetra: "...If it hadn't been for our last few adventures, I'd say that this show sounds bizarre and complicated."
___

-Specimen 13 is shot and launched back as a result, saving Heshima from injury as the most he was able to do is try to bite Specimen 13 in-turn with moves like Crunch or Thunder Fang-

(Thanks, you two...)

As much as I want payback and to put a stop to this chaos, we've still got our Pokemon to look after, and there might be a few civilians left in town. You guys press onward, we'll make sure the town's fully evacuated and fend off the rest of the ghosts!
Kamui: "Oh, Kiara... This means a lot." :)

Palutena: "On that I agree. It's... very fortunate we have someone like Kiara on our side to help with that."
---
-it doesn't do anything crazy other than being specifically more powerful against dragons.... but it looks cool :V-

-EMIYA's thoughts?-

-SHE DID A COOL SWORD ATTACK-
--
Alear: "Wait, what happened to her?" -pointing at the glitchy Shez-
---
Byleth: "I can't deny my curiosity..."
---
-seems to be over?-
---
Kanna: "Oh, it is... but that's why it's intriguing." :)
---
Blake: "Anything for you." :)

Jaune: "Alright... Team JNPR, let's focus on the town as w-"

Nora: "Oh no, we're stopping this right here right now. Right, Ren?"

Ren: "Ending it at the source could bring a bigger impact on this situation."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-awwwwww-
---
-perhaps yay-
---
Weiss: I feel like I missed a lot...
-Byleth reminded of her own bonds that she's forged with people like her found family and friends?-
___

-I dunno what dialogue or character interactions to write otherwise lol-
___

-This is probably later into the season...and not the start of the episode-

-Still, the full performances in the episode so far were either clear showcases of talent or just facepalmingly bad-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth reminded of her own bonds that she's forged with people like her found family and friends?-
___

-I dunno what dialogue or character interactions to write otherwise lol-
___

-This is probably later into the season...and not the start of the episode-

-Still, the full performances in the episode so far were either clear showcases of talent or just facepalmingly bad-
-oh, she totally is-
---
-lmao-

-but yeah, she sees it-
---
Weiss: I suppose I can watch that if there's nothing better.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "...What about the planet itself? There can't be any way to literally talk to the planet to begin with, right?"
___

Linebeck: "Erm, pardon me? Ma'am?"
___

Which is even worse than it sounds...I think. My boots are part of my design, so admittedly I wouldn't know. :ohwell:

-Eventually they travel to Egypt, where the archaeologist meets up with a friend and frequent companion on his missions, a professional excavator with a highly upbeat and friendly personality living in the same location with his family-
___

-Mash's thoughts seeing all of this?-
___

(Heck yeah, and I'm gonna keep training to become the very best! Like no Pokemon ever was!) -Does a confident fist pump gesture with one of her vines-
Lily: "Not unless it called to you, or you offered your soul to be tied to its services"
---
da Vinci: "Oh hello there~! Hmmmm, pirate clothes, pointy ears, you must be one of little Link's friends! Though I expected them to look less gruff"
---
Sakura: "Oh, he must be the comic relief"
---
Mash: If they will put in an effort... I must too!
---
Irisviel: "And of course, training me will be my cause" :) -pats-
Kanna: "Maybe you will."
---
Qrow: "You heard me," :p
---
Alear: "Because you are." :)
---
Shez: "Am I not allowed to see you like a person rather than a monster?"
Irisviel: "Yaaaay" :p
-The family is pretty quirky, isn't it?-
---
Lilith: "Geez, you keep being so rude!" >:V
---
Sayori: "Heheheh~ I hope I am as cute as you then~!"
---
Draco: "I am a monster now. I was shaped into one, so I'll end all of humanity as one"
-Kamui moved?-

___

___

___

___

AND ANYONE ELSE?

___

___

(Thanks, you two...)

Palutena: "On that I agree. It's... very fortunate we have someone like Kiara on our side to help with that."
---
-it doesn't do anything crazy other than being specifically more powerful against dragons.... but it looks cool :V-

-EMIYA's thoughts?-

--
---
---
-seems to be over?-
---
---

Kiara: "Of course! I know we haven't spoken much to each other, but I have always admired you" :)

Luvia: "Preparing for it would have still made things easier in general as we could schedule things such as what to do with her post while she and Azura are busy. I agree it's too late by now though"
---
Lily: "Ooooh, what can it do?"

EMIYA: Though I'll have to discuss more of these matters a little later with them...

-AND HOW YANG AT THAT?-
---
Kaito: "Oh she just caught Game Syndrome. If the source isn't defeated, soon she'll die as the parasites take over her body"
Sitonai: "Then we must beat that thing!"

-Just like Subspace, but in a heroic way this time-
---
Suzuka: "Eh, not like I can't show while we move, right?" :p
---
-Kitty is like "Do I have to?" and Starfire just says threatning "Do it" as she proceeds to do so-
---
Hayate: "It's the relationships that are the backbone of it"
---
Atalanta: "I'm glad you're fine but there's little time to speak now..."

Sieg: "I agree" -has experience given all he did in Apocrypha- "We'll have to get there, and finish this once and for all"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "Yaaaay" :p
-The family is pretty quirky, isn't it?-
---
Lilith: "Geez, you keep being so rude!" >:V
---
Sayori: "Heheheh~ I hope I am as cute as you then~!"
---
Draco: "I am a monster now. I was shaped into one, so I'll end all of humanity as one"
Emblem Lyn: "Quite the quirky family... I like it." :)
---
Qrow: "And yet you still want me all the same." :p
---
Veyle: "I'm sure you already are~"
---
Shez: "No humanity means you wouldn't get to enjoy my food ever again." :p

-okay... maybe she can spare some for sustenance... but she'll never admit it out loud!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Not unless it called to you, or you offered your soul to be tied to its services"
---
da Vinci: "Oh hello there~! Hmmmm, pirate clothes, pointy ears, you must be one of little Link's friends! Though I expected them to look less gruff"
---
Sakura: "Oh, he must be the comic relief"
---
Mash: If they will put in an effort... I must too!
---
Irisviel: "And of course, training me will be my cause" :) -pats-
Tom: "...Huh, I wonder which one would count. I've got thousands of spirits making up my Soul." :ohwell:
___

Linebeck: "That's because I'm not like the rest of his group. I am the finest pirate captain to ever sail the Great Sea! The one and only Captain Linebeck!"
___

-Well, partly, but mostly he's there to actually help on the adventure and for moral support with how loyal and optimistic, yet cautious and wise he is. He tends to cheer up and intrigue quite a few audience members as a result-

-Evidently, he's a close friend of the archaeologist and seems to serve as The Lancer to him-
___

Steven: "Hey, Mash!" :b: -Waves at friend/older sister figure-
___

-Despite how tough she tries to be, she can't ever help but smile at the comfort of head pats-

-oh, she totally is-
---
-lmao-

-but yeah, she sees it-
---
Weiss: I suppose I can watch that if there's nothing better.
-Sothis can already tell- :p
___

-Azura comments on it?-
___

-Then there's a commercial break, so she can flip the channel to another to see if there's anything else more interesting on in the meantime-

---

-EMIYA's thoughts?-

--
---
---
-seems to be over?-
---
---

Kiara: "Of course! I know we haven't spoken much to each other, but I have always admired you" :)

Luvia: "Preparing for it would have still made things easier in general as we could schedule things such as what to do with her post while she and Azura are busy. I agree it's too late by now though"
---

EMIYA: Though I'll have to discuss more of these matters a little later with them...

-AND HOW YANG AT THAT?-
---
Kaito: "Oh she just caught Game Syndrome. If the source isn't defeated, soon she'll die as the parasites take over her body"

---
---
-Kitty is like "Do I have to?" and Starfire just says threatning "Do it" as she proceeds to do so-
---
---

Sieg: "I agree" -has experience given all he did in Apocrypha- "We'll have to get there, and finish this once and for all"
(SPLENDID! THEY'RE MAKING EXCELLENT PROGRESS WITH KAMUI'S WELL-BEING!)

(Kamui might just be able to move on from this yet...But not without a professional like Kiara's help.)

Steven: "And even if it's not, Lilith just invited everyone a place to stay here and clearly isn't happy with herself, either. Plus, we've still got a seriously major battle ahead of us that might decide the fate of all humanity and tons of people living on entire planets! Whether this is her fault or Ingrid's, now's not the time to be arguing or calling each other out on all this..."
___

Star: "Can it use magic spells? Shoot laser beams? Maybe it's super effective against certain baddies?"
___

(WHAT?!)

How do we destroy this copy?!

-And as a result, the copies and any other members of the Alliance overseeing the battle outside the fortress would spot a giant flying warship with bat-like wings and a bow in the likeness of Meta Knight's mask making it's way towards the base-

-Any of their members who've seen it previously would recognize it as the Battleship Halberd. Anyone who hasn't would likely be confused by why it resembles it's captain-
___

Mabel: "What console does it need to run?"
___

THANK YOU! NOW THEN, IS EVERYONE IN MY AUDIENCE SAFE AND ACCOUNTED FOR? WHAT ARE THE OTHER TWO DASTARDLY VILLAINS STILL UP TO? IF THEY'RE STILL CAUSING CHAOS, THEN WE WILL PUT A STOP TO IT AND SAVE THE DAY!
___

Tetra: "And not the deadly skills and mysterious powers that every leading character seems to possess?"
___

(You're right, we need to contain this siren now. Should we alert the rest of Chaldea? Assuming they haven't already caught word of the situation...)

Steven: "Defeat Spooky's army, and hopefully figure out why she's like this..." :urg:

-Soon enough, Specimen 14 would reach their destination, turning out to be true to their word-

Specimen 14: "We're here..."

-Up ahead in the distance, in the distance, the group would all see a shimmering light...before enough fog and rain cleared to reveal the mansion itself-

-The only difference was the lack of the main menu sign (of course :V) and that it wasn't surrounded by a dark, dead forest or on a hill anymore, but on a smaller hill with far more healthy and still living pines trees, due to it having teleported to a completely different location on a different planet than that of the original site it was built on-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

-AND HOW YANG AT THAT?-
---

---
---
---
---

(Kamui might just be able to move on from this yet...But not without a professional like Kiara's help.)

Steven: "And even if it's not, Lilith just invited everyone a place to stay here and clearly isn't happy with herself, either. Plus, we've still got a seriously major battle ahead of us that might decide the fate of all humanity and tons of people living on entire planets! Whether this is her fault or Ingrid's, now's not the time to be arguing or calling each other out on all this..."
___

Star: "Can it use magic spells? Shoot laser beams? Maybe it's super effective against certain baddies?"
___

(WHAT?!)

-And as a result, the copies and any other members of the Alliance overseeing the battle outside the fortress would spot a giant flying warship with bat-like wings and a bow in the likeness of Meta Knight's mask making it's way towards the base-

-Any of their members who've seen it previously would recognize it as the Battleship Halberd. Anyone who hasn't would likely be confused by why it resembles it's captain-
___

___

THANK YOU! NOW THEN, IS EVERYONE IN MY AUDIENCE SAFE AND ACCOUNTED FOR? WHAT ARE THE OTHER TWO DASTARDLY VILLAINS STILL UP TO? IF THEY'RE STILL CAUSING CHAOS, THEN WE WILL PUT A STOP TO IT AND SAVE THE DAY!
___

Tetra: "And not the deadly skills and mysterious powers that every leading character seems to possess?"
___

(You're right, we need to contain this siren now. Should we alert the rest of Chaldea? Assuming they haven't already caught word of the situation...)

Steven: "Defeat Spooky's army, and hopefully figure out why she's like this..." :urg:

-Soon enough, Specimen 14 would reach their destination, turning out to be true to their word-

-Up ahead in the distance, in the distance, the group would all see a shimmering light...before enough fog and rain cleared to reveal the mansion itself-

-The only difference was the lack of the main menu sign (of course :V) and that it wasn't surrounded by a dark, dead forest or on a hill anymore, but on a smaller hill with far more healthy and still living pines trees, due to it having teleported to a completely different location on a different planet than that of the original site it was built on-
Kamui: "You...admired me?" -felt touched-

-Kiara, being the professional that she is, knew that this was not as much progress as it seemed-

Lilith: "....Thank you, kind boy." :)
---
Emblem Robin: "It's very effective against dragons."

-probably-

-she took it well but...-

Yang: "WHOA! That was so cool!"
---
Sothis: "If tearing this one down is all it takes, then I shall give it my all."

Alear: Byleth seems different...
---
Byleth: "I'll clean up all our cooking supplies while you figure this all out."
---
Blake: "Oh right, there are more..."
---
Kanna: "Not really... It's really more about the people."
---
Blake: "Sounds like a plan to me."

Jaune: "Alright then..." I didn't want to go in that mansion...

-Sothis can already tell- :p
___

-Azura comments on it?-
___

-Then there's a commercial break, so she can flip the channel to another to see if there's anything else more interesting on in the meantime-
-and smiled about it-
---
Azura: "So you're joining this little event, Jenny?"
---
-and that she does-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and smiled about it-
---
Azura: "So you're joining this little event, Jenny?"
---
-and that she does-
-And talks to her about it telepathically, out loud or nah?-
___

Huh? O, yeah! Are you kidding? A concert that anyone can sign up for? There's no way I'm missing out on this, I've always wanted to try being a singer!

-...Somehow that last claim seems doubtful, even though her desire to sing itself actually is clearly genuine-

___

-Action fantasy drama about characters with cool weapons and some with powers exploring the world while trying to stop various evil organizations and various supernatural creatures that threaten it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Lyn: "Quite the quirky family... I like it." :)
---
Qrow: "And yet you still want me all the same." :p
---
Veyle: "I'm sure you already are~"
---
Shez: "No humanity means you wouldn't get to enjoy my food ever again." :p

-okay... maybe she can spare some for sustenance... but she'll never admit it out loud!-
Shirou: "Glad to know they don't annoy you" :)
---
Lilith: "You're lucky you're handsome" >:V
---
Sayori: "Yay~ Then I'll do my best to keep at it~!" -they really can't tell she's depressed-
---
Draco: "I don't comprehend how are you even human..."
Tom: "...Huh, I wonder which one would count. I've got thousands of spirits making up my Soul." :ohwell:
___

Linebeck: "That's because I'm not like the rest of his group. I am the finest pirate captain to ever sail the Great Sea! The one and only Captain Linebeck!"
___

-Well, partly, but mostly he's there to actually help on the adventure and for moral support with how loyal and optimistic, yet cautious and wise he is. He tends to cheer up and intrigue quite a few audience members as a result-

-Evidently, he's a close friend of the archaeologist and seems to serve as The Lancer to him-
___

Steven: "Hey, Mash!" :b: -Waves at friend/older sister figure-
___

-Despite how tough she tries to be, she can't ever help but smile at the comfort of head pats-
Lily: "...I...Guess all in one go?"
---
da Vinci: "Ooooh~ Are you famous back in your world?"
---
Sakura: "And I hope he survives..."
---
Mash: "Ah, hey Steven!"
---
Irisviel: "And I know you'll remain adorable through it all~"

___

___

(WHAT?!)

___

___

___

___

-Kiara, being the professional that she is, knew that this was not as much progress as it seemed-

---

-probably-

---
Sothis: "If tearing this one down is all it takes, then I shall give it my all."

---
---
---
---

-Still, she must use whatever she can...-
Kiara: "Of course, I think it's difficult to find someone here who doesn't"

Luvia: "Young Steven is also right... Scolding is over, I just hope we all learned something"
---
Lily: "Oh... But we don't want to injure any of our dragon allies..." -except maybe Shuten-

-For now the Engage's duration is over-

Mash: "I know! More than I thought!" :D
---
Kaito: "That should be about right" -he inserts a card in his gun that makes it yell "ATTACKRIDE: DIEND BLAST!" as it allows him to fire at Cronus in quick succesion-
-The Poppy and Zero-Two copies, still around, go to also deliver punches at Cronus-

Stacey: ...Why is it modeled after himself?
---
Frankenstein: "Hmmm... I dunno!"
-A quick browse search lets the Pine twins learn that it's a rythm game made by the developers of other popular games such as Mighty Action X or Taddle Quest, with gameplay in a similar vein to Parappa the Rapper that started in arcade before being ported to other consoles, popular for its accessibility and its main character, Poppy Pipopapo-
1703726428609.png

---
-Fourze was holding Penelope's left arm in place with a large meganta mechanic hand-
1703728024869.png

-This allowed Ben and Danny to fully freeze her in place, while Beast Boy sat on her as an elephant to not let her escape-
---
Hayate: "They're both essential I think, it's fun to see how mundane situations are accomplished by people that don't know how to do them" :p
---
Atalanta: "Do any of our phones work?"

Takeru: "Yep, just as I remember when brought there..."
Makoto: "Let's hope Alain is there"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...I...Guess all in one go?"
---
da Vinci: "Ooooh~ Are you famous back in your world?"
---
Sakura: "And I hope he survives..."
---
Mash: "Ah, hey Steven!"
---
Irisviel: "And I know you'll remain adorable through it all~"
Tom: "...Maybe it'll just count for one or my Soul as a whole..."
___

Linebeck: "I'm the most famous and infamous pirate there ever was!"

Tetra -Walking nearby- "Before you saved our hides, you had to have been one of the worst pirates I've ever heard of."

Linebeck: "But you have heard of me."
___

I do too...

-The group all does some research and goes to different sources to try and better pinpoint the Ark's location, while the Nazi army, whom the archaelogist's rival has now teamed up with, are using the map to track it down-
___

Steven: "You're signing up for the concert, too?" :b:
___

(Ha, that I don't doubt!) -Proud of her cuteness-

---

-probably-

---

---
---
---
---

Luvia: "Young Steven is also right... Scolding is over, I just hope we all learned something"
---
Lily: "Oh... But we don't want to injure any of our dragon allies..." -except maybe Shuten-

---
Kaito: "That should be about right" -he inserts a card in his gun that makes it yell "ATTACKRIDE: DIEND BLAST!" as it allows him to fire at Cronus in quick succesion-
-The Poppy and Zero-Two copies, still around, go to also deliver punches at Cronus-

---
-A quick browse search lets the Pine twins learn that it's a rythm game made by the developers of other popular games such as Mighty Action X or Taddle Quest, with gameplay in a similar vein to Parappa the Rapper that started in arcade before being ported to other consoles, popular for its accessibility and its main character, Poppy Pipopapo-
View attachment 382202
---
-Fourze was holding Penelope's left arm in place with a large meganta mechanic hand-
View attachment 382203
-This allowed Ben and Danny to fully freeze her in place, while Beast Boy sat on her as an elephant to not let her escape-
---
Hayate: "They're both essential I think, it's fun to see how mundane situations are accomplished by people that don't know how to do them" :p
---

Steven: "I know I did. This situation is just...really complicated..."
___

Star: "...Okay, note to self: Don't use this weapon near Kanna, Kamui or Tiki..."

___

-Shuriken and Hurricane immediately tried to use Water-type attacks on Cronus-

-Maybe he has an ego?- :V
___

Mabel: "Awwwwww, she's so cute~!"

Dipper: "I don't know , something still feels off about this..."
___

AH, MOST IMPRESSIVE! WORTHY THE BIG SCREEN POWERES! YOU ALL DIDN'T QUALIFY AS SUPERHEROES LIGHTLY!
___

Tetra: "Well, a good book or play always has characters as compelling as the story itself..."
___

(It's worth a shot...)

It looks just as haunted as I remember it...

(Hmmph, it's not the first haunted house we've taken down!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "...Maybe it'll just count for one or my Soul as a whole..."
___

Linebeck: "I'm the most famous and infamous pirate there ever was!"

Tetra -Walking nearby- "Before you saved our hides, you had to have been one of the worst pirates I've ever heard of."

Linebeck: "But you have heard of me."
___

I do too...

-The group all does some research and goes to different sources to try and better pinpoint the Ark's location, while the Nazi army, whom the archaelogist's rival has now teamed up with, are using the map to track it down-
___

Steven: "You're signing up for the concert, too?" :b:
___

(Ha, that I don't doubt!) -Proud of her cuteness-
Lily: "That might be the case, yeah"
---
da Vinci: "Hmmmm, a title is a title" :p
---
Rin: "Oh woah, he's really more evil now!"
---
Mash: "I just did that..."
---
IRisviel: "Like you are now" :) -pats-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "That might be the case, yeah"
---
da Vinci: "Hmmmm, a title is a title" :p
---
Rin: "Oh woah, he's really more evil now!"
---
Mash: "I just did that..."
---
IRisviel: "Like you are now" :) -pats-
Tom: "This is still kinda confusing. I feel like I'm just now being caught up with a whole bunch of stuff I totally missed..."
___

-Tetra rolls her eyes before walking off, still at least able to smile since Linebeck's sacrifice saved her and Link-

Linebeck: "At sea, you're bound to earn all kinds of titles from the folks you run into, both positive and negative."
___

He's willing to stoop that low?! Geez, this guy is getting more evil by the minute...

-And eventually, the archaeologist and the excavator manage to excavate the tomb the Ark is hidden in...and find that it's a massive underground labyrinth filled with all kinds of snakes-
___

Steven: "You've broken out of your singing shell! I knew you'd want to sing again after Nero's big concert! How do you feel?"
___

-She smiles while shaking the leaf on her head like a waggling tail in response-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "This is still kinda confusing. I feel like I'm just now being caught up with a whole bunch of stuff I totally missed..."
___

-Tetra rolls her eyes before walking off, still at least able to smile since Linebeck's sacrifice saved her and Link-

Linebeck: "At sea, you're bound to earn all kinds of titles from the folks you run into, both positive and negative."
___

He's willing to stoop that low?! Geez, this guy is getting more evil by the minute...

-And eventually, the archaeologist and the excavator manage to excavate the tomb the Ark is hidden in...and find that it's a massive underground labyrinth filled with all kinds of snakes-
___

Steven: "You've broken out of your singing shell! I knew you'd want to sing again after Nero's big concert! How do you feel?"
___

-She smiles while shaking the leaf on her head like a waggling tail in response-
Lily: "Eh, I don't blame your curiosity though..."
---
da Vinci: "And you just seem proud of having any, cute" :p
---
Rin: "Oh gosh, he's going to hate this so much"
---
Mash: "...Like a nervous wreck"
---
Irisviel: -Giggles- "See? Being more and more adorable" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Eh, I don't blame your curiosity though..."
---
da Vinci: "And you just seem proud of having any, cute" :p
---
Rin: "Oh gosh, he's going to hate this so much"
---
Mash: "...Like a nervous wreck"
---
Irisviel: -Giggles- "See? Being more and more adorable" :)
Tom: "I'm definitely curious...but also honestly confused, But I also don't wanna bore you to death with questions."
___

Linebeck: "Beg pardon?"
___

Oh, totally...

-He even exasperatedly asks "Why did have to be snakes...?"-
___

Steven: "...Okay, still having stage fright after only one performance is natural. If you had it before, you're likely still not gonna have total confidence the next time you try to sing on stage, either..."

___

(And proud of it!) :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And talks to her about it telepathically, out loud or nah?-
___

Huh? O, yeah! Are you kidding? A concert that anyone can sign up for? There's no way I'm missing out on this, I've always wanted to try being a singer!

-...Somehow that last claim seems doubtful, even though her desire to sing itself actually is clearly genuine-

___

-Action fantasy drama about characters with cool weapons and some with powers exploring the world while trying to stop various evil organizations and various supernatural creatures that threaten it-
-she lets Byleth have her moment-
---
Azura: "...And how are your singing skills?"
---
-that sounds familiar :V-

Shirou: "Glad to know they don't annoy you" :)
---
Lilith: "You're lucky you're handsome" >:V
---
Sayori: "Yay~ Then I'll do my best to keep at it~!" -they really can't tell she's depressed-
---
Draco: "I don't comprehend how are you even human..."
Emblem Lyn: "I like it when things seem lively." :)
---
Qrow: -snickering at that-
---
-Alear and Veyle might have gotten hints with the hell they've been through, but Sayori seems happy enough to trick them into thinking it's part of the past-

Veyle: "You'll bring so much yummy fish~"
---
Shez: "Honestly, I could... not be. I barely remember anything from before my adoptive mother so who knows if I was even born human. I'm not sure what else I'd be, but I got everything that makes a human... human, so I just avoid the headaches and say I'm human."

---

---

---

---

---
---

___

Star: "...Okay, note to self: Don't use this weapon near Kanna, Kamui or Tiki..."

___

___

___

AH, MOST IMPRESSIVE! WORTHY THE BIG SCREEN POWERES! YOU ALL DIDN'T QUALIFY AS SUPERHEROES LIGHTLY!
___

Tetra: "Well, a good book or play always has characters as compelling as the story itself..."
___

(It's worth a shot...)

Kamui: "You're so kind... What's inspiring about me?"

Lilith: "Let us... continue with the tour?"
---
Emblem Robin: "I don't know this Shuten but this sounds rather mean..."

-for both of them, and they can see there's indeed a cooldown-

Yang: "Is that the ring stuff? It's so cool!"
---
-it's then that Alear goes all out, using a combo that uses Aymr, Areadbhar and Failnaught-

-I've had this not kill before just because of how tanky a foe be, so it doesn't need to end the fight, Digi :V-
---
Byleth: -keeps listening while cleaning supplies- "What could be off about this?"
---
-but then he ranks based on performance?-
---
Kanna: "And constant action would be too much, right?"
---
Blake: -tries with her Scroll-

Yang: "This gives me the same vibes as what I've heard from last year."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she lets Byleth have her moment-
---
Azura: "...And how are your singing skills?"
---
-that sounds familiar :V-
-She's reminiscing...-
___

Well, I'm...not totally sure...

...Okay, maybe I haven't always wanted to be a singer, but singing is something I've wanted to try for a while. I've only ever sung at karaoke beforez so I'd like to try singing more professionally. I'm curious if I have any real skill of talent for it...

___

-That's the point- :V

-It's not identical to RWBY, but it's similar enough that Weiss is reminded of Remnant and their adventures-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's reminiscing...-
___

Well, I'm...not totally sure...

...Okay, maybe I haven't always wanted to be a singer, but singing is something I've wanted to try for a while. I've only ever sung at karaoke beforez so I'd like to try singing more professionally. I'm curious if I have any real skill of talent for it...

___

-That's the point- :V

-It's not identical to RWBY, but it's similar enough that Weiss is reminded of Remnant and their adventures-
-indeed she be-
---
Azura: "Is it alright if I can hear a sample."
---
-so she watches-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed she be-
---
Azura: "Is it alright if I can hear a sample."
---
-so she watches-
-Current thoughts?-
___

Let me try...

-She clears her throat, then sings a short line-

🎵 Five o'clock, get a call to go blaring,at the skate park down by the mall...,
🎵

___

-There are a variety of different creatures, so it's more like some anime or other western shows, one type of creature not serving as the main threat or main mooks-

-There are aLos several different enemy factions each working towards different and frequently contracting goals-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Current thoughts?-
___

Let me try...

-She clears her throat, then sings a short line-

🎵 Five o'clock, get a call to go blaring,at the skate park down by the mall...,
🎵

___

-There are a variety of different creatures, so it's more like some anime or other western shows, one type of creature not serving as the main threat or main mooks-

-There are aLos several different enemy factions each working towards different and frequently contracting goals-
Sothis: She's nostalgic, isn't she?
---
Azura: "Hm, not bad."
---
-such complexity...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

___

(It's worth a shot...)

---

---
-it's then that Alear goes all out, using a combo that uses Aymr, Areadbhar and Failnaught-

-I've had this not kill before just because of how tanky a foe be, so it doesn't need to end the fight, Digi :V-
---
Byleth: -keeps listening while cleaning supplies- "What could be off about this?"
---
---
---

Kiara: "Your kindness, your amicability, your social skills, your leadership, I could go on and on"

Luvia: "Very well, that's what we shall do"
---
Lily: "She really is... Though she's a little held back by being her"

-Forcing them to return to normal, although the Emblems remain besides them?-

Mash: "I know, it's a totally different thing to experiment it!"
---
-It fine since I was meaning to end the fight by now and it's Alear, so it was reasonably insanely strong- :p
-Cronus didn't see it coming and thus now laid on the floor trying to get up, as all the punisment it's taken thus far has really damaged it-
Kaito: "Now time to swipe in..." -he placed another card in his gun that made it yell "FINAL ATTACK RIDE: SHOWA DIMENSION SHOOT" and Cronus was trapped between various rings that showed copies of the following cards, each containing the power of entire worlds-
1703784865534.png

Kaito: "Ciao~" -and thus he did a shot that finished obliterating the already heavily damaged Cronus-

-Well... Stacey has seen stranger things on the least, yeah....-
---
-What Uni said?-
-Also as for Ember, she's all webbed-up thanks to gwen, and Raven has her held in withmagic for good measure while the ghost was trying to yell about how this was gonna be the day she became a star, and Meteor... Bonked her head with his pole. Gwen snarked "Have a good sleep"-
---
Suzuka: "Yeah, it's just a game" -in fact she starts to play it to show how it's done-
-The mobile version is a simplified rythm game that, as to be expected, expects people to press buttons on-screen at certain times, and shows Poppy happy and dancing whenever the player hits a score well-
---
Hayate: "Exactly! The family plays off so well with each other, all their clashing personalities andskills yet thay get along so well!"
---
-Is there anything paranormal that would interrupt their comms, KoP?-

Mordred: "Yeah, another one to add to our resume!"
Makoto: "What's with you, people and your luck?"
Takeru: -Chuckle- "Not like we're better ourselves" :p
Tom: "I'm definitely curious...but also honestly confused, But I also don't wanna bore you to death with questions."
___

Linebeck: "Beg pardon?"
___

Oh, totally...

-He even exasperatedly asks "Why did have to be snakes...?"-
___

Steven: "...Okay, still having stage fright after only one performance is natural. If you had it before, you're likely still not gonna have total confidence the next time you try to sing on stage, either..."

___

(And proud of it!) :p
Lily: "It's fine, it's a topic to talk about!"
---
da Vinci: "What? I just said it's cute~" :p
---
Sakura: "Okay, that part was funny"
---
Mash: "Yeah. I think I'm too evident for others to see without saying..."
---
Irisviel: "I say it's well-earned~" :p
Emblem Lyn: "I like it when things seem lively." :)
---
Qrow: -snickering at that-
---
-Alear and Veyle might have gotten hints with the hell they've been through, but Sayori seems happy enough to trick them into thinking it's part of the past-

Veyle: "You'll bring so much yummy fish~"
---
Shez: "Honestly, I could... not be. I barely remember anything from before my adoptive mother so who knows if I was even born human. I'm not sure what else I'd be, but I got everything that makes a human... human, so I just avoid the headaches and say I'm human."
Shirou: "Then you'll really like it in this family, we're more than often like this"
---
Lilith: "Come oooon, gimme!" >:V
---
Sayori: "I can't wait to eat them along everyone~!"
---
Draco: "...And if you found out that you weren't?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "It's fine, it's a topic to talk about!"
---
da Vinci: "What? I just said it's cute~" :p
---
Sakura: "Okay, that part was funny"
---
Mash: "Yeah. I think I'm too evident for others to see without saying..."
---
Irisviel: "I say it's well-earned~" :p
Tom: "Well...is there any simpler way to explain it?"
___

Linebeck: "I fail to see how it's "cute"..."

-He was oblivious to how Jolene felt about him, so he doesn't even try to flirt in response to being called "cute"-
___

I'm sure they'll manage to find it safely eventually. It's just a question of how and when...

-They do eventually manage to find it...but then the Nazi unit commander, the Gestapo officer and the archaeologist's rival show up with soldiers!-
___

Steven: "You sure you're still up for singing on stage?" -Wants to be supportive of friend, but also learned his lesson not to go overboard after Sadie quit a talent show due to feeling pressured to go out and sing professionally, more so with her mother's influence-
___

(Ha, we Chikorita are always adorable!) -Proud of that-

-Meanwhile, how are the Riders?-

Sothis: She's nostalgic, isn't she?
---
Azura: "Hm, not bad."
---
-such complexity...-
-I meant Byleth's, but yes, yes she very much is nostalgic right now!-
___

You really think so?
___

-Some of the enemy factions even compete and directly battle each other to try and ensure their own plans can go off without a hitch, while the rest are taken down by the heroes-

-Said heroes consist of a group of mostly contrasting people, some of which became friends early on, while others only became friends as the series went on-

---

---

---
---
---
---

Kiara: "Your kindness, your amicability, your social skills, your leadership, I could go on and on"

---

---
-It fine since I was meaning to end the fight by now and it's Alear, so it was reasonably insanely strong- :p
-Cronus didn't see it coming and thus now laid on the floor trying to get up, as all the punisment it's taken thus far has really damaged it-
Kaito: "Now time to swipe in..." -he placed another card in his gun that made it yell "FINAL ATTACK RIDE: SHOWA DIMENSION SHOOT" and Cronus was trapped between various rings that showed copies of the following cards-
View attachment 382225
Kaito: "Ciao~" -and thus he did a shot that finished obliterating the already heavily damaged Cronus-

---
-What Uni said?-
-Also as for Ember, she's all webbed-up thanks to gwen, and Raven has her held in withmagic for good measure while the ghost was trying to yell about how this was gonna be the day she became a star, and Meteor... Bonked her head with his pole. Gwen snarked "Have a good sleep"-
---
Suzuka: "Yeah, it's just a game" -in fact she starts to play it to show how it's done-
-The mobile version is a simplified rythm game that, as to be expected, expects people to press buttons on-screen at certain times, and shows Poppy happy and dancing whenever the player hits a score well-
---
Hayate: "Exactly! The family plays off so well with each other, all their clashing personalities andskills yet thay get along so well!"
---

Steven: "Okay...Back to the tour." -Still worried about everyone-
___

Marco: "Let's just say she's...really likes violence. And has a potentially deadly thirst for blood." :ohwell:
___

-Shuriken and Hurricane are both like "Whoa...", while Rapidash and Fireball are both released from the frozen time effect as a result-

Is the lady with purple hair going to be cured of the video game glitch thingy now...?

-Either way, the ship looks heavily armed...-
___

Dipper: "The cartridge is giving me a bit of a weird vibe, plus it just seems kind of random and convenient that it's like, the one thing that fell loose in the toy bag. Also, it wouldn't even be new territory for us. We've uhh, kinda dealt with dangerous sentient video games before... "

Mabel: "...Now that you mention it..." -Starting to have doubts about whether or not this is a normal copy of the game-
___

-If you mean for the quiz, not yet, he wants to make sure that every audience member is back safely and uninjured and that all three villains are captured and detained before proceeding with the quiz-

-Normally he wouldn't care about all the chaos and go with the "The show must go on" mentality or make an even grander show out of it like he did with his showdown with Frisk, but safety of the live audience in his studio here takes priority-

___

Medli: "You have one of these "televisions" here, right? Perhaps we can watch some of this show?"

Tetra: "Eh?"

Medli: "The show's piqued my curiosity." 😅 "The characters just sound really fasicinating."
___

-Not at first, so they'll at least be able to tell enough about the situation to whoever they call to alert the rest of Chaldea of the ghost and mutant army in the city-

Specimen 14: "Follow my lead. And keep quiet. There might still be some Specimens in the building, and even if there's not, Spooky or one of them could hear us making our way through the building if we're not careful..." -Leads them to the front doors and entrance room of the mansion, which consists of a gray foyer with a few small nightstand-like tables with one drawer each, two staircases going both ways that lead to two separate doors upstairs on either side of the rom, two large windows on opposite sides showing the rain and thunder outside, and a lone chandilier hanging from the ceiling in the center of the room with still lit candles-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Uni will be with family today so he will only be around late
Tom: "Well...is there any simpler way to explain it?"
___

Linebeck: "I fail to see how it's "cute"..."

-He was oblivious to how Jolene felt about him, so he doesn't even try to flirt in response to being called "cute"-
___

I'm sure they'll manage to find it safely eventually. It's just a question of how and when...

-They do eventually manage to find it...but then the Nazi unit commander, the Gestapo officer and the archaeologist's rival show up with soldiers!-
___

Steven: "You sure you're still up for singing on stage?" -Wants to be supportive of friend, but also learned his lesson not to go overboard after Sadie quit a talent show due to feeling pressured to go out and sing professionally, more so with her mother's influence-
___

(Ha, we Chikorita are always adorable!) -Proud of that-

-Meanwhile, how are the Riders?-
Lily: "Hmmmm... If you're very, very important, the world kinda picks your soul to a higher plane of existence?"
---
da Vinci: "Oh my, so that's how things are"
---
Sakura: "And they need to look out, now!"
---
Mash: "I already signed up, so I'll be sure to manage!"
---
-Kaito? He made foods to distract others to steal something- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Uni will be with family today so he will only be around late
Thank you for the heads-up. I'll probably still be online for most of the day as I don't have much of a busy day and some of my own family members aren't feeling well today.

Lily: "Hmmmm... If you're very, very important, the world kinda picks your soul to a higher plane of existence?"
---
da Vinci: "Oh my, so that's how things are"
---
Sakura: "And they need to look out, now!"
---
Mash: "I already signed up, so I'll be sure to manage!"
---
-Kaito? He made foods to distract others to steal something- :p
Tom: "Okay, now that's cool."
___

Linebeck: "Eh? Now what do you mean?"

-da Vinci can already tell that he's somewhat oblivious to teasing or flirtatious comments?-
___

-And it leads to a lot of epic action sequences, including both physical brawls and gun fights with the Nazi soldiers-
___

Steven: "Well, if there's any way the Gems and I can help, just let us know. I believe in you, and I'm sure they do, too!" :grin:
___

-I meant the Servant Riders- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Thank you for the heads-up. I'll probably still be online for most of the day as I don't have much of a busy day and some of my own family members aren't feeling well today.

Tom: "Okay, now that's cool."
___

Linebeck: "Eh? Now what do you mean?"

-da Vinci can already tell that he's somewhat oblivious to teasing or flirtatious comments?-
___

-And it leads to a lot of epic action sequences, including both physical brawls and gun fights with the Nazi soldiers-
___

Steven: "Well, if there's any way the Gems and I can help, just let us know. I believe in you, and I'm sure they do, too!" :grin:
___

-I meant the Servant Riders- :p
Oof, good luck with that

Lily: "It does sound like it" :p
---
da Vinci: "Nothing to worry about" :p He at least acknowledged my beauty after all.
---
-Rin and Sakura obviously being like "Go beat them!"-
---
Mash: "Hmmmm, I'll give it a thought" But how could they?
---
-Well Marie is having a tea party with Jeanne- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oof, good luck with that
Thank you...

Lily: "It does sound like it" :p
---
da Vinci: "Nothing to worry about" :p He at least acknowledged my beauty after all.
---
-Rin and Sakura obviously being like "Go beat them!"-
---
Mash: "Hmmmm, I'll give it a thought" But how could they?
---
-Well Marie is having a tea party with Jeanne- :p
Tom: "I...know not everyone including yourself had the best past...But actually getting picked by the world itself to become a powerful-magic hero to protect it is pretty awesome. What an honor!"
___

Linebeck: "...In any case, if you're a scientist, surely you're far more well versed in all of this "high tech" stuff around here than any of us from the Great Sea are. Erm, right?"
___

-And the crew of heroes does, though at one point after defeating several Nazi soldiers in a brawl, the archaeologist is challenged by a local swordsman, possibly hired by the Nazis themselves, to a fight, juggling his sword and swinging it around with impressive tricks and deadly skill-

-The archaeologist just sighs, not even putting up with that kind of danger if he can avoid it, pulls out his revolver, and shoots the swordsman dead with one shot, much to the relief and cheering of the townsfolk-

//Not sure if you've watched Raiders of the Lost Ark, but some trivia worth noting is that this scene in the movie was ad-libbed by Harrison Ford because he was sick at the time and didn't have the energy to do the big elaborate fight scene that they originally had planned with Indy and the swordsman.
___

-Maybe just offering advice or moral support? They'll probably at least offer the latter right off the bat-
___

-How is that going?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
Kaito: "Now time to swipe in..." -he placed another card in his gun that made it yell "FINAL ATTACK RIDE: SHOWA DIMENSION SHOOT" and Cronus was trapped between various rings that showed copies of the following cards, each containing the power of entire worlds-

---
-What Uni said?-
---
---
---

Steven: "Okay...Back to the tour." -Still worried about everyone-
___

Marco: "Let's just say she's...really likes violence. And has a potentially deadly thirst for blood." :ohwell:
___

-Shuriken and Hurricane are both like "Whoa...", while Rapidash and Fireball are both released from the frozen time effect as a result-

Is the lady with purple hair going to be cured of the video game glitch thingy now...?

-Either way, the ship looks heavily armed...-
___

Dipper: "The cartridge is giving me a bit of a weird vibe, plus it just seems kind of random and convenient that it's like, the one thing that fell loose in the toy bag. Also, it wouldn't even be new territory for us. We've uhh, kinda dealt with dangerous sentient video games before... "

Mabel: "...Now that you mention it..." -Starting to have doubts about whether or not this is a normal copy of the game-
___

-If you mean for the quiz, not yet, he wants to make sure that every audience member is back safely and uninjured and that all three villains are captured and detained before proceeding with the quiz-

-Normally he wouldn't care about all the chaos and go with the "The show must go on" mentality or make an even grander show out of it like he did with his showdown with Frisk, but safety of the live audience in his studio here takes priority-

___

Medli: "You have one of these "televisions" here, right? Perhaps we can watch some of this show?"

Tetra: "Eh?"

Medli: "The show's piqued my curiosity." 😅 "The characters just sound really fasicinating."
___

-Not at first, so they'll at least be able to tell enough about the situation to whoever they call to alert the rest of Chaldea of the ghost and mutant army in the city-

Specimen 14: "Follow my lead. And keep quiet. There might still be some Specimens in the building, and even if there's not, Spooky or one of them could hear us making our way through the building if we're not careful..." -Leads them to the front doors and entrance room of the mansion, which consists of a gray foyer with a few small nightstand-like tables with one drawer each, two staircases going both ways that lead to two separate doors upstairs on either side of the rom, two large windows on opposite sides showing the rain and thunder outside, and a lone chandilier hanging from the ceiling in the center of the room with still lit candles-
Kamui: "I... I impact you that much?"

-and the tour continues but Lilith still feels guilt-
---
Emblem Robin: "That doesn't sound very reassuring..."

-yee, due to the Engage state ending-

Yang: "Oh, it definitely is!"
---
Alear: -outfit changed back to her regular white clothes- "You and I aren't so different in abilities... And that sure is a lot of cards..."

-yeah, is Shez okay now?-
---
Byleth: "Are you thinking too much?"
---
Blake: "This was interesting..."
---
Kanna: "This could be a fun thing~!"
---
Blake: "No signal..."

Ruby: "So where do we go...?"

Shirou: "Then you'll really like it in this family, we're more than often like this"
---
Lilith: "Come oooon, gimme!" >:V
---
Sayori: "I can't wait to eat them along everyone~!"
---
Draco: "...And if you found out that you weren't?"
Emblem Lyn: "How nice~"
---
Qrow: "Why?" :p
---
Alear: "Oh, it'll be so nice~"
---
Shez: "...Why would that change anything about me?"

-I meant Byleth's, but yes, yes she very much is nostalgic right now!-
___

You really think so?
___

-Some of the enemy factions even compete and directly battle each other to try and ensure their own plans can go off without a hitch, while the rest are taken down by the heroes-

-Said heroes consist of a group of mostly contrasting people, some of which became friends early on, while others only became friends as the series went on-
-and it's something both would agree is very good-
---
Azura: "Why would I lie?"
---
Weiss: *It's VERY familiar..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and it's something both would agree is very good-
---
Azura: "Why would I lie?"
---
Weiss: *It's VERY familiar..."
-Some of those she's reminded ot including her many students as well-
___

Well, hearing that from a professional singer is reassuring...
___

-Bringing back positive memories, but also reminding her of some of the foes they had to face back then...-

Top Bottom