• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "In felt the need to."
---
Azura: This is doing quite well.
---
Weiss: "Well, this is your day. Unless you want me to come along, I don't mind if you go on your own." :)
Marco: "Just...remember that there's more to the person named "Byleth" than just a mercenary a bunch of people feared, alright? Give yourself more credit on that."

___

-There's no way this won't boost Chaldea's morale at this rate-
___

(Well...I'll probably mostly be hanging out with my friends this time, but I'd be glad if you came along, too. At the same time, I also totally get if you still want to have your own day as well.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Just...remember that there's more to the person named "Byleth" than just a mercenary a bunch of people feared, alright? Give yourself more credit on that."

___

-There's no way this won't boost Chaldea's morale at this rate-
___

(Well...I'll probably mostly be hanging out with my friends this time, but I'd be glad if you came along, too. At the same time, I also totally get if you still want to have your own day as well.)
Byleth: "Those are very wise words, Marco."
---
-she's so glad she came up with this ideas-
---
Weiss: "Then I'll stay." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Will be MIA for most of the day.

If I need to explain why, just stare at the calendar for a few seconds :4pacman:
I'll be MIA a few hours later today myself of it myself, but I'll probably more so tomorrow lol

On that note, Merry Christmas!

Byleth: "Those are very wise words, Marco."
---
-she's so glad she came up with this ideas-
---
Weiss: "Then I'll stay." :)
Marco: "I just don't like to see people bringing themselves down like that. And nobody she have to be defined by exactly one thing for their whole life..."
___

-Ironic that the person who doesn't trust many individual people still wants to be able help cheer up the majority of Chaldea's members-
___

(Wanted to take a break?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'll be MIA a few hours later today myself of it myself, but I'll probably more so tomorrow lol

On that note, Merry Christmas!
Merry Materialism Day Christmas to you as well. :)

Marco: "I just don't like to see people bringing themselves down like that. And nobody she have to be defined by exactly one thing for their whole life..."
___

-Ironic that the person who doesn't trust many individual people still wants to be able help cheer up the majority of Chaldea's members-
___

(Wanted to take a break?)
Byleth: "What would you define yourself as?"
---
-yeah, it's really funny, isn't it? :p -
---
Weiss: "A little, yes..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Merry Chrimbus!
Tom: "How many are there total again?"
___

Linebeck: "Absolutely positive!" -Sigh- (Why is the rum always gone...?)
___

-The archaeologist is informed by Army Intelligence agents that the Nazi army is excavating a tomb in Egypt in their own search efforts to find the Ark, in hopes of using it's power to make their army invincible, so the mission to find and recover it becomes even more urgent-
___

-What are her thoughts?-
___

-Iri was there for that, I think?-
Lily: "Over 15,000"
---
Atalanta: "...If you insist" He'll need help.
---
Rin: "The Nazis themselves?!"
Sakura: "Of course they'd try something that evil..."
---
Mash: Now with that done, I must prepare everything else!
---
-Oh, I honestly did forget that-
Emblem Sigurd: "On that, I agree. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't bother trying. Even with the knowledge you cannot save everyone, every life is still worth an attempt at saving, regardless of the result. To have tried and failed would hurt less than not trying at all."

-Kiritsugu felt this was more realistic?-
---
Qrow: "Because I don't wanna make it too easy." :p

-he totally doooooo...-
---
-poor Monika... good thing Mash has her...-
---
Shez: "Oh, it felt satisfying to take them down with their own power." :p
Kiritsugu: "..." How is it that... This guy and I share that sentiment?
Shirou: "His silence means he's pondering it"
EMIYA/Irisviel: "It is" :p
---
Lilith: "Didn't you already make it hard enough? It feels almost like we've been days at this"
---
-Indeed, still tho, Sayori is thinking hwo to reconcile them-
---
Draco: "Hahahaha~ That sounds about right"
-Because Specter Knight was targeting Palutena with that snark, unfortunately...-

A-All we can do now is try to move forward with this knowledge...
___

Star: "Ooh, I'll start with the Thoron tome first!"
___

Thankfully, we managed to free most of the Ranger Sentries and Darkners here from having to work for her! But we're not totally safe from her wrath just yet...

(...Are you okay, Queen Alear?) -Noticed the angered and got worried-

-He does, and a few minutes later, a huge blimp with a Banzai Bill-like face painted on it flies into the area!-
___

We've also got some gifts as well!
___

YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE REMEMBERED THAT YOU AMBUSHED MY SHOW DURING AN EPISODE FEATURING SEVERAL SUPERHEROES, DARLING.
___

Tetra: "Depends on their exact line of work."
___

(Can it even be killed by normal means...?)

Specimen 14: "If nothing else, we can take the elevator back up."

Steven: "...Maybe we should call someone who can open portals for help." :lol:

-There actually is an escape method installed in the form of a tram that goes straight back to the surface, but Specimen 14 doesn't know that yet- :V
Kamui: "I can still do awful things if I don't have a Dragonstone in my hands... is it showing my real self or is it merely holding back the monster I truly am with a fake persona?"

Lilith: "I.... I don't want to blame anyone, but it's just... I was nervous and put under pressure..."

Palutena: "So we blame Ingrid since she's the first to have mentionned it, got it."

Ingrid: "What's with your obsession with blaming me?"

Palutena: "What's with your obsession to mess with us using vague statements or doing all sorts of things behind everyone's backs? I would trust Toffee much sooner than I'd trust you. And his actions nearly killed my entire family!"

Ingrid: "....Ouch... That one was uncalled for."

Palutena: "Then prove me wrong, Ingrid."

Ingrid: "..............."
---
-it's a big beam of lightning that's simple but effective-

-but it also felt right?-

-but Mash didn't get much damage?-
---
Alear: "...Where is she?" -her tone seemed colder, and Sitonai would be entirely right yet somehow not even get the full picture-

Shez: "W-What's going on with me?!"

Sothis: "Shez! Are you alright?!"
---
-warm clothes and other nice things that most people wouldn't think about but for those in need... it was everything-
---
Blake: "Yeah, great planning there." :rolleyes:
---
Kanna: "It makes for a good show, Hayate. I just don't think it'd be all that great if you lived through it for real..."
---
Blake: ".....I'm starting to doubt it can, honestly..."

Ruby: ".....Yeah, probably a good idea... but who?"
Kiara: "Do you truly believe the feelings you currently hold could be fake?"

-Can Ingrid do so? Or not?-
---
Lily: "Aaaah, that makes sense with the name"

-On the very least, the intention seems to have been benevolent...-

-Nope, which awes her-
---
-Making Sitonai wonder what her deal is-
Achilles: "Probably their labs or personal chambers"
-Cronus had managed to infect her with a virus with the cut it made, and it spreads through Shez's body as the illness known as Game Syndrome starts to manifest in her-
1703441436409.png

-Confusing some as they see Kabula enter the fight!-
---
-It awed many of those people, who were welcoming of those highly needed things-
Frankenstein: "Take all you need"
---
Atalanta: "They had it coming"
-Before Ember could protest, Gwen covered her in more web as Meteor activated a switch on his wrist that made his belt say "JUPITER READY?" as a tiny version of the namesake planet manifested on his hand and he used it punch Ember HARD, then Raven very much used magic that made pillars of energy appear below her-
---
Hayate: "Geez, you're taking things a bit too seriously" :p
Arisa: "I'm sure she knows to separate reality from fiction. Also makes sense"
---
Atalanta: "If not, we'll have to find a way to get it dealt with..."

Arthur: "Hmmmm, some like Palutena or that Shez woman are able to warp, right? Can they do the same for others?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merry Chrimbus!

Lily: "Over 15,000"
---
Atalanta: "...If you insist" He'll need help.
---
Rin: "The Nazis themselves?!"
Sakura: "Of course they'd try something that evil..."
---
Mash: Now with that done, I must prepare everything else!
---
-Oh, I honestly did forget that-
Merry Christmas!

Tom: "Whew, I don't even know how long it'd take me to catch up with that many episodes..."
___

Linebeck: "...Good day to you both." -Walks off while trying to brush off both his own lack of comprehension of modern technology and the fact that he forgot his mug was empty-
___

This movie's set during the 1930s, after all...

-One of the army's telegrams also mentions an old colleague of the archaeologist. This leads the archaeologist to his ex-girlfriend, who owns and runs a bar and is the colleague's daughter, from whom he learns the colleague has since died-
___

-Like practicing her singing! And picking out an outfit!-

-...Okay, so the former's probably way more important since it's a concert, but she still wants to look professional!-
___

-It was a Digimon that teleported into Basel and a served as an something of a test battle for Justeaze IIRC-

Kamui: "I can still do awful things if I don't have a Dragonstone in my hands... is it showing my real self or is it merely holding back the monster I truly am with a fake persona?"

Lilith: "I.... I don't want to blame anyone, but it's just... I was nervous and put under pressure..."

Palutena: "So we blame Ingrid since she's the first to have mentionned it, got it."

Ingrid: "What's with your obsession with blaming me?"

Palutena: "What's with your obsession to mess with us using vague statements or doing all sorts of things behind everyone's backs? I would trust Toffee much sooner than I'd trust you. And his actions nearly killed my entire family!"

Ingrid: "....Ouch... That one was uncalled for."

Palutena: "Then prove me wrong, Ingrid."

Ingrid: "..............."
---
-it's a big beam of lightning that's simple but effective-

-but it also felt right?-

-but Mash didn't get much damage?-
---
Alear: "...Where is she?" -her tone seemed colder, and Sitonai would be entirely right yet somehow not even get the full picture-

Shez: "W-What's going on with me?!"

Sothis: "Shez! Are you alright?!"
---
-warm clothes and other nice things that most people wouldn't think about but for those in need... it was everything-
---
Blake: "Yeah, great planning there." :rolleyes:
---
Kanna: "It makes for a good show, Hayate. I just don't think it'd be all that great if you lived through it for real..."
---
Blake: ".....I'm starting to doubt it can, honestly..."

Ruby: ".....Yeah, probably a good idea... but who?"

---

-Nope, which awes her-
---
-Cronus had managed to infect her with a virus with the cut it made, and it spreads through Shez's body as the illness known as Game Syndrome starts to manifest in her-
View attachment 382099

---
-It awed many of those people, who were welcoming of those highly needed things-
---
-Before Ember could protest, Gwen covered her in more web as Meteor activated a switch on his wrist that madehis belt say "JUPITER READY?" as a tiny version of the namesake planet manifested on his hand and he used it punch Ember HARD, then Raven very much used magic that made pillars of energy appear below her-
---
---

Arthur: "Hmmmm, some like Palutena or that Shez woman are able to warp, right? Can they do the same for others?"
(Bloodthirsty and ruthless sure as hell doesn't sound like the Kamui...)

... -Having a difficult time deciding if Palutena's blunt honesty was needed or not
___

Star: "It shoots lightning?! Okay, not the most complicated spell, but definitely flashy and effective! Pun not intended, even if it totally fits." :p
___

They also have a meeting room!

(...Should split up?)

(That's rarely a good idea, but it sounds like we're running out of time to stop them!)

(Huh? What's happening to that mercenary lady?!) :urg:

-While not able to match the speed of a jet, the blimp they see surprisingly fast and agile, meaning she might actually pose a threat to the fortress and the Alliance's army...
___

Stan: "I'm not much for giving hand-outs...But I guess I can make an exception for this one time of the year." (Not like I wasn't in a similar situation as plenty of these folks once...)
___

-With Gwen, Meteor and Raven dealing with Ember,, Mettaton looks to see if Penelope and Kitty are still causing trouble for the others-
___

Medli: "Are any of the other leading characters in this show spies?"
___

(We should at least try to trap it like how some of the other "Specimens" were defeated previously...)

(Shez can teleport at least one or two other people at a time, but I think that's the limit of her teleport ability...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Merry Christmas!

Tom: "Whew, I don't even know how long it'd take me to catch up with that many episodes..."
___

Linebeck: "...Good day to you both." -Walks off while trying to brush off both his own lack of comprehension of modern technology and the fact that he forgot his mug was empty-
___

This movie's set during the 1930s, after all...

-One of the army's telegrams also mentions an old colleague of the archaeologist. This leads the archaeologist to his ex-girlfriend, who owns and runs a bar and is the colleague's daughter, from whom he learns the colleague has since died-
___

-Like practicing her singing! And picking out an outfit!-

-...Okay, so the former's probably way more important since it's a concert, but she still wants to look professional!-
___

-It was a Digimon that teleported into Basel and a served as an something of a test battle for Justeaze IIRC-
Lily: "I expect to still take a number of years, but not being impossible"
---
-She can tell he'll habe some trouble...-
---
Rin: "Yikes, things got even more awkward..."
---
-Yeah! Like... She needs to still be showy!-
---
-That so? I really didn't recall that LOL-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I expect to still take a number of years, but not being impossible"
---
-She can tell he'll habe some trouble...-
---
Rin: "Yikes, things got even more awkward..."
---
-Yeah! Like... She needs to still be showy!-
---
-That so? I really didn't recall that LOL-
Tom: "Oh, true that. Demons have decently long lifespans, so I guess it wouldn't be that challenging to catch up to 15,000 episodes of a TV shows..."
___

-More like a lot, she can tell- :V

-Atalanta's thoughts?-
___

-They get into a argument about their past relationship, but it's soon interrupted when Gestapo officers enter the bar-
___

-The Gokaigers sneezed-
___

-Eeyup, it was a short battle so I get why you would've forgotten it-

-I'll have to check back to see what pages it was on it. All I remember besides the Digimon having only one eye was that it had an freezing ice attack and poor Justeaze got sick with a cold as a result- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "..." -Actually not entirely sure-
___

-Does Azura realize this or nah?-
___

(I'll be sure to tell you about how my day with my friends goes later, then! I don't mind if you stay.)
Byleth: "It's alright if you can't answer. It's often hard to figure yourself out, especially at that age."
---
-she doesn't want to talk of it... but yeah, she knows of the irony-
---
Weiss: "Have fun then, sweetie." :)

Kiritsugu: "..." How is it that... This guy and I share that sentiment?
Shirou: "His silence means he's pondering it"
EMIYA/Irisviel: "It is" :p
---
Lilith: "Didn't you already make it hard enough? It feels almost like we've been days at this"
---
-Indeed, still tho, Sayori is thinking hwo to reconcile them-
---
Draco: "Hahahaha~ That sounds about right"
Emblem Lyn: "I have to admit it's a good way to see things."
---
Qrow: "It's been 10 minutes..."
---
-it's a complex matter and she knows it-
---
Shez: "Glad we can get along on that, at least." :p

---

-Nope, which awes her-
---

---
---
-Before Ember could protest, Gwen covered her in more web as Meteor activated a switch on his wrist that made his belt say "JUPITER READY?" as a tiny version of the namesake planet manifested on his hand and he used it punch Ember HARD, then Raven very much used magic that made pillars of energy appear below her-
---
---

... -Having a difficult time deciding if Palutena's blunt honesty was needed or not
___

Star: "It shoots lightning?! Okay, not the most complicated spell, but definitely flashy and effective! Pun not intended, even if it totally fits." :p
___

(...Should split up?)

(That's rarely a good idea, but it sounds like we're running out of time to stop them!)

-While not able to match the speed of a jet, the blimp they see surprisingly fast and agile, meaning she might actually pose a threat to the fortress and the Alliance's army...
___

Stan: "I'm not much for giving hand-outs...But I guess I can make an exception for this one time of the year." (Not like I wasn't in a similar situation as plenty of these folks once...)
___

-With Gwen, Meteor and Raven dealing with Ember,, Mettaton looks to see if Penelope and Kitty are still causing trouble for the others-
___

___

(We should at least try to trap it like how some of the other "Specimens" were defeated previously...)

(Shez can teleport at least one or two other people at a time, but I think that's the limit of her teleport ability...)
Kamui: "I'm not sure what's real anymore, to be honest..."

Ingrid: -sighs- "Some truths simply cannot be shared."

Palutena: "You're right, and we've seen that plainly. This is no reason to be vague about everything, however. I mean, think about it this way; you had knowledge of an entire potential lair for us to hide when we were looking for one in the form of Lilith's castle."

Ingrid: "And if I told you of it, it would no longer be anymore, as you were hiding from my darker side who knew everything I did. Me keeping you in the dark about my meddlings with Lilith may have saved her life, as she saw no reason to strike her down while the Astral Dragon was alone."

Palutena: "....Alright, I guess that's actually a good point... but still, who knows what you have that you simply hold off to mess with us..."
---
Emblem Robin: "While you are still using something to conjure it, trying out simple spells like this would be a great way to learn magic on your own."

-so does EMIYA mind?-

Yang: "Whoa... that was awesome..."
---
-so Sitonai would follow Alear? both to find out what's her deal and because she's very cool?-

Shez: "I... I don't know!"
---
Byleth: "This is so gratifying." :)
---
-so yeah, it's definitely not gonna end well for the ghosts- :V
---
Kanna: "A lot of them, actually."
---
Blake: "That's a good point..."

Weiss: ".....Maybe someone familiar with eldritch beings?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Oh, true that. Demons have decently long lifespans, so I guess it wouldn't be that challenging to catch up to 15,000 episodes of a TV shows..."
___

-More like a lot, she can tell- :V

-Atalanta's thoughts?-
___

-They get into a argument about their past relationship, but it's soon interrupted when Gestapo officers enter the bar-
___

-The Gokaigers sneezed-
___

-Eeyup, it was a short battle so I get why you would've forgotten it-

-I'll have to check back to see what pages it was on it. All I remember besides the Digimon having only one eye was that it had an freezing ice attack and poor Justeaze got sick with a cold as a result- :V
Lily: "Hm, technically I don't have any lifespan myself, I will last as I'm not killed, or unless I was got called by by the World"
---
Atalanta: Well, maybe someone more helpful will see him...
---
Sakura: "That was to be expected"
---
-Ahue-
Mash: ...Wait, I didn't check when is the date of it...
---
-Just to be sure, was it this one?-
1703479286141.png

---
---
---
-Now he's a little red-
Irisviel: "Oh my, that's a rare sight~"
---
Lilith: "Yet it's felt much longer!"
---
-Yeah, it just... Won't be easy to solve things. She can understand their resentment-
---
Draco: "On the suffering of others?" :p

___

___

(...Should split up?)

___

___

___

___

Palutena: "You're right, and we've seen that plainly. This is no reason to be vague about everything, however. I mean, think about it this way; you had knowledge of an entire potential lair for us to hide when we were looking for one in the form of Lilith's castle."

Ingrid: "And if I told you of it, it would no longer be anymore, as you were hiding from my darker side who knew everything I did. Me keeping you in the dark about my meddlings with Lilith may have saved her life, as she saw no reason to strike her down while she was alone."

Palutena: "....Alright, I guess that's actually a good point... but still, who knows what you have that you simply hold off to mess with us..."
---
Emblem Robin: "While you are still using something to conjure it, trying out simple spells like this would be a great way to learn magic on your own."

-so does EMIYA mind?-

---
-so Sitonai would follow Alear? both to find out what's her deal and because she's very cool?-

---
---
---
---

Kiara: The uncertainty is a natural emotion to such revelation... Don't think that's necessarily bad, it'd be worse if you felt nothing"

Scáthach: "I don't think we have to expose how inconvenient it's been for us..."
---
Lily: "That's something her other teachers had been telling her, it's really effective!"

-He will at least take it into consideration-

Mash: "Try it again!"
---
Shiki: "Well the dragon woman is amusing"
Sitonai: "I am curious..."
-Cronus takes advantage to do another slash!-

-Making it so some other enemy ships would try to also attack the blimp!-
---
Frenkenstein: "People, being helped, that's good!"
Helena: "Yeah, it makes one feel good with themselves, I'll admit"
---
-Definitely- :V -He sees as Ben and Danny have managed to freeze Penelope as Cyborg does a huge cannon beam at her and Fourze also delivered his own Rider Kick-
---
Illya: "Though his wife is an assassin..."
---
Atalanta: "I coincide"

Arthur: "Like Little Abigail or Lady Hokusai?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Now he's a little red-
---
---
-Yeah, it just... Won't be easy to solve things. She can understand their resentment-
---
Emblem Micaiah: "It looks cute." :)
---
Qrow: "And here I thought living longer would make time feel shorter."
---
-and would assume she'd be the same had she not had the same viewpoint Monika had?-
---
Shez: "Well, those who definitely deserved it, at least."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Hm, technically I don't have any lifespan myself, I will last as I'm not killed, or unless I was got called by by the World"
---
---
---
-Ahue-
---
View attachment 382123
Tom: "Called by the world?"
___

-Someone extremely tech-savvy...-
___

-And after trying to demand answers regarding the Ark's location from the bar owner and failing, he threatens to torture the information out of her, resulting in a fight scene in which the archaeologist and bar owner defeat most of the, but the rather sadistic leader of the group sets the bar ablaze and they manage to escape, forcing both of them to flee-
___

-That, I'm not sure of- :V
___

-Yep, that was the one!-

Byleth: "It's alright if you can't answer. It's often hard to figure yourself out, especially at that age."
---
---
Marco: "Well, I can think of a few things, but myself as a whole...?"
___

-Azura's thoughts on this?-
___

(It's my friends, so I totally will!) :b:

-Waves at Weiss before running off to hang out with her fellow young Pokemon-

---
---

---
---
---

Ingrid: "And if I told you of it, it would no longer be anymore, as you were hiding from my darker side who knew everything I did. Me keeping you in the dark about my meddlings with Lilith may have saved her life, as she saw no reason to strike her down while the Astral Dragon was alone."

---

-so does EMIYA mind?-

---

---
---
---
---

---
---
---
-Ahue-
---
View attachment 382123

-Now he's a little red-
---
---
---

Kiara: The uncertainty is a natural emotion to such revelation... Don't think that's necessarily bad, it'd be worse if you felt nothing"

Scáthach: "I don't think we have to expose how inconvenient it's been for us..."
---
Lily: "That's something her other teachers had been telling her, it's really effective!"

---

---
---
-Definitely- :V -He sees as Ben and Danny have managed to freeze Penelope as Cyborg does a huge cannon beam at her and Fourze also delivered his own Rider Kick-
---
---

(SHE FEELS REGRET AND GUILT...)

I must admit, that was all too probable of an outcome. Even the Beacon base was found by Isis and later Toffee within a matter of mere days after moving into them...
___

Star: "I experiment with spells like this all the time! When I'm not thinking up and casting random new ones or ones I didn't know exited, that is." :lol:
___

("Amusing" isn't the word I would use...)

(Ugh, are we gonna try to find those evil jerks and call the rest of Chaldea or what?)

-Surprisingly enough, the blimp is able to avoid the initial enemy fire with barrel rolls before shooting various scatter cannonballs of her own-
___

It's just the right thing to do, and Christmas is usually when the most people end up needing it...
___

I THINK THE CONTESTANTS AND THEIR FRIENDS IN THE AUDIENCE MAY HAVE THINGS TAKEN CARE OF FROM HERE!
___

Tetra: "Are you joking?!"
___

-For now, it looks like Specimen 13 is still unconscious, or at least too weak to start swimming away again yet-

-Jigglypuff raises her hand-

(What about Illya or Miyu? They at least know how to open portals.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Micaiah: "It looks cute." :)
---
Qrow: "And here I thought living longer would make time feel shorter."
---
-and would assume she'd be the same had she not had the same viewpoint Monika had?-
---
Shez: "Well, those who definitely deserved it, at least."
EMIYA: "Maybe we should take a picture"
Irisviel: "Good idea~!"
---
Lilith: "I'm over 300 years old myself, soooo..." :p
---
-Yeah, hard not to think she wouldn't... But alas, having such power, even if briefly gave her a new perspective...-
---
Draco: "That would be most..."
Tom: "Called by the world?"
___

-Someone extremely tech-savvy...-
___

-And after trying to demand answers regarding the Ark's location from the bar owner and failing, he threatens to torture the information out of her, resulting in a fight scene in which the archaeologist and bar owner defeat most of the, but the rather sadistic leader of the group sets the bar ablaze and they manage to escape, forcing both of them to flee-
___

-That, I'm not sure of- :V
___

-Yep, that was the one!-
Lily: "Yeah, the Earth and humanity's will"
---
-Indeed, who shall be the unlucky one?-
---
Rin: "Woah, that was extreme!"
Sakura: "But they must escape"
---
-Nor am I tbh- :V
---
-She did the world a big favor tbh-
-I remember more of it now though!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---
---
---
---

I must admit, that was all too probable of an outcome. Even the Beacon base was found by Isis and later Toffee within a matter of mere days after moving into them...
___

Star: "I experiment with spells like this all the time! When I'm not thinking up and casting random new ones or ones I didn't know exited, that is." :lol:
___

(Ugh, are we gonna try to find those evil jerks and call the rest of Chaldea or what?)

-Surprisingly enough, the blimp is able to avoid the initial enemy fire with barrel rolls before shooting various scatter cannonballs of her own-
___

It's just the right thing to do, and Christmas is usually when the most people end up needing it...
___

I THINK THE CONTESTANTS AND THEIR FRIENDS IN THE AUDIENCE MAY HAVE THINGS TAKEN CARE OF FROM HERE!
___

___

-For now, it looks like Specimen 13 is still unconscious, or at least too weak to start swimming away again yet-

Kamui: "...That makes sense..."

Palutena: "Alright, so I'll concede some truths are worth keeping hidden until the time is right... this is not how you handle most things."

Ingrid: "And how can you know that?"
---
Emblem Robin: "Then that shows it's good advice, doesn't it?"

-how else does EMIYA and Artoria's training go?-

Yang: "Oh hell yeah!" -goes for another!-
---
Alear: "There's nothing amusing about this... Let's look for these leaders."

-which struck a confused Shez-

Sothis: "Leave her alone!"
---
Byleth: "Wouldn't they need it all year long?"
---
Blake: "That seemed easy..."
---
Kanna: "This show has a lot of things going on."
---
Blake: "...Should we try to finish it?"

Jaune: "Those all sound like good ideas, actually."

Marco: "Well, I can think of a few things, but myself as a whole...?"
___

-Azura's thoughts on this?-
___

(It's my friends, so I totally will!) :b:

-Waves at Weiss before running off to hang out with her fellow young Pokemon-
Byleth: "It's difficult, right?"
---
Azura: I hope no one points out the irony of me organizing this and having the idea...
---
-awwww-

EMIYA: "Maybe we should take a picture"
Irisviel: "Good idea~!"
---
Lilith: "I'm over 300 years old myself, soooo..." :p
---
-Yeah, hard not to think she wouldn't... But alas, having such power, even if briefly gave her a new perspective...-
---
Draco: "That would be most..."
-THEY TOTALLY WILL-
---
Qrow: "That's older than most people." :p
---
-it made her understand Monika and what she did, making her able to forgive her in spite of all the horrible things she did-
---
Shez: "Yeah, you're kinda giving humanity a bad cred here. The awful ones just make up a small chunk of them."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, the Earth and humanity's will"
---
-Indeed, who shall be the unlucky one?-
---
Rin: "Woah, that was extreme!"
Sakura: "But they must escape"
---
-Nor am I tbh- :V
---
-She did the world a big favor tbh-
-I remember more of it now though!-
Tom: "...Excuse me, the planet Earth is alive enough to have it's own will?"

___

- I'd say Osakabehime were she not a giant youkai creature for now- :V
___

-The bar owner is obviously devastated over having lost it, but the archaeologist comforts her over it before urging her to move on-

-IIRC, they still argue again, with the bar owner being understandably ticked at him-
___

-It'll probably happen after we're done with some of the other mainline segments- :V
___

-So it's one that would've developed into a much grander scale threat...-

-Justeaze managed to win, IIRC, but not without getting herself sick-

Byleth: "It's difficult, right?"
---
Azura: I hope no one points out the irony of me organizing this and having the idea...
---
-awwww-
Marco: "More than I would've thought when I started my first ever semester of high school..."
___

-At least one if not several people probably will eventually-
___

-Weiss' thoughts as Winter goes to hang out with fwens?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "More than I would've thought when I started my first ever semester of high school..."
___

-At least one if not several people probably will eventually-
___

-Weiss' thoughts as Winter goes to hang out with fwens?-
Byleth: "You don't need to worry about it. You're at a time where you should be seeking the answer to that question rather than already knowing it."
---
-unfortunately lol-
---
Weiss: I hope she'll have a great day~

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "You don't need to worry about it. You're at a time where you should be seeking the answer to that question rather than already knowing it."
---
-unfortunately lol-
---
Weiss: I hope she'll have a great day~
Marco: "It's...definitely a question worth asking and figuring out at this point..." -Doing a lot of thinking and self-reflecting already-
___

-Undyne will mention it for sure- :V
____

-With that said, what will Weiss do with the rest of her own day off?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "It's...definitely a question worth asking and figuring out at this point..." -Doing a lot of thinking and self-reflecting already-
___

-Undyne will mention it for sure- :V
____

-With that said, what will Weiss do with the rest of her own day off?-
Byleth: "And the answer doesn't necessarily have to come from you."
---
-of course she would :V-
---
-mostly relax, probably-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

___

Palutena: "Alright, so I'll concede some truths are worth keeping hidden until the time is right... this is not how you handle most things."

---

---

---
---
---
---

Kiara: "The fact you are like this does mean that, even if those feelings weren't originally yours, right now they are real"

Scáthach: "As someone who has hidden many things throughout her millennia alive, there's times not being blunt makes things worse"
---
Lily: "It does, right Star?"

-Trying up some other skills!-

-And Mash opened herself to receive it!-
---
Sitonai: "Okay, let's go!" -that they diiiid-
-Cronus didn't listen to what Sothis said, rather just attacking the ill Shez more-

-Making it so Kabula manages to take some down-
---
Frankenstein: -Nods- "But we tend to be too busy"
---
Atalanta: "That's what happend when you do things on a whim on this scale"
-Kitty is now being held by Starfire, who yeslls at her to bring Robin back, to which she replies "Make me!"-
---
Illya: "Their adoptive kid is also a psychic mind reader"
Hayate: "And their dog can see the future!"
---
Atalanta: "Maybe..."

Rin: "That's not how it works for them... They can do that from world to world, but not from a spot to another in the same world"
-THEY TOTALLY WILL-
---
Qrow: "That's older than most people." :p
---
-it made her understand Monika and what she did, making her able to forgive her in spite of all the horrible things she did-
---
Shez: "Yeah, you're kinda giving humanity a bad cred here. The awful ones just make up a small chunk of them."
-GOOD, SO THAT'S WHAT THEY DO-
---
Lilith: "So I know a loooot of ways to not be bored~" :p
---
-So as much as she sees little worth in herself, she wants to just try to do her best for her, Natsuki and Yuri-
---
Draco: ".......A small chunk?!"
Tom: "...Excuse me, the planet Earth is alive enough to have it's own will?"

___

- I'd say Osakabehime were she not a giant youkai creature for now- :V
___

-The bar owner is obviously devastated over having lost it, but the archaeologist comforts her over it before urging her to move on-

-IIRC, they still argue again, with the bar owner being understandably ticked at him-
___

-It'll probably happen after we're done with some of the other mainline segments- :V
___

-So it's one that would've developed into a much grander scale threat...-

-Justeaze managed to win, IIRC, but not without getting herself sick-
Lily: "All planets are. Well, at least where I'm from..."
---
-I mean... It's not like you're wrong- :p -So who else....-
---
-Not like the sisters can blame any party-
---
-Fair enough, so she may have enough time lol-
---
-Yeah, it was basically born from the Y2K virus, which for the time of its creation was a ginormous deal-
-And fair enough, so now that I remember...-
Irisviel: "Oh, I remember that one that attcked with no warning"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-GOOD, SO THAT'S WHAT THEY DO-
---
Lilith: "So I know a loooot of ways to not be bored~" :p
---
-So as much as she sees little worth in herself, she wants to just try to do her best for her, Natsuki and Yuri-
---
Draco: ".......A small chunk?!"
-picture is taken~-
---
Qrow: "Use them instead of acting like a child then." :p
---
-awwwww~-
---
Shez: "I learned a lot about how the world works as my fame grew. Long story short, most people are actually not that bad, they're just pressured by the small portion that actually has power, money and control over so many facets of their lives... You blame humanity as a whole but all the things that make them "vile" and "worth ridding the world of" is really just like, about one percent of all mankind.

It's not a wonder that once I had the support of people in high places, I never had to settle for sleeping on the floor or eating rats I'd find while scavenging. I'd have a roof, good food and good work constantly, because the ones in power finally realized my potential once Jeralt gave me an offer to join his group since he himself was so skilled and famous that nobles did business with him on the regular."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-picture is taken~-
---
Qrow: "Use them instead of acting like a child then." :p
---
-awwwww~-
---
Shez: "I learned a lot about how the world works as my fame grew. Long story short, most people are actually not that bad, they're just pressured by the small portion that actually has power, money and control over so many facets of their lives... You blame humanity as a whole but all the things that make them "vile" and "worth ridding the world of" is really just like, about one percent of all mankind.

It's not a wonder that once I had the support of people in high places, I never had to settle for sleeping on the floor or eating rats I'd find while scavenging. I'd have a roof, good food and good work constantly, because the ones in power finally realized my potential once Jeralt gave me an offer to join his group since he himself was so skilled and famous that nobles did business with him on the regular."
-And Kerry doesn't knows what to saaaay!-
---
Lilith: Like a what?!" >:V
---
-Back to them though....-
---
Draco: "Just one percent, as if entire crowds wouldn't turn against someone in an instant for the pettiest of things"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And Kerry doesn't knows what to saaaay!-
---
Lilith: Like a what?!" >:V
---
-Back to them though....-
---
Draco: "Just one percent, as if entire crowds wouldn't turn against someone in an instant for the pettiest of things"
-poor him lmao-
---
Qrow: "Did you hear me?"
---
-what of them-
---
Shez: "Yeah, but it's still a small amount.... but unfortunately most of the vocal ones too..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Christmas has sucked, Uni knows why, but I really don't feel like saying anything else beyond that here, so I'm not in the mood to be active today.
I clearly wasn't active today myself due to Christmas stuff, but I'm willing to lend an ear in a PM if you need to talk about.

Lily: "All planets are. Well, at least where I'm from..."
---
-I mean... It's not like you're wrong- :p -So who else....-
---
-Not like the sisters can blame any party-
---
-Fair enough, so she may have enough time lol-
---
-Yeah, it was basically born from the Y2K virus, which for the time of its creation was a ginormous deal-
-And fair enough, so now that I remember...-
Irisviel: "Oh, I remember that one that attcked with no warning"
Tom: "Okay, that's news to me...Wait hold on, does that mean Mewni itself sentient, too?!"
___

-Maybe da Vinci?-
___

Something tells me things are only going to get more emotional and dramatic from here...
___

-Shortly after that, she'd also likely see Shuten go to sign her name up for the concert as well-

-Assuming she hasn't already-
___

-Okay, yeah yikes, Y2K was a major deal at the time...-

(Yeah, what the heck was that about? It showed up totally at random. One of it's attacks even gave me a cold!)

Byleth: "And the answer doesn't necessarily have to come from you."
---
-of course she would :V-
---
-mostly relax, probably-
Marco: "Shouldn't it be something you should realize yourself...?"
___

-A few seconds later, Azura would notice one surprise member signing their name up for the concert-

-...XJ-9 herself, better known to most as simply Jenny Wakeman-
___

-Yeah, it seems like she didn't have much else planned on her schedule today, so why not take a day to relax?-

---

---

---
---
---
---

Kiara: "The fact you are like this does mean that, even if those feelings weren't originally yours, right now they are real"

Scáthach: "As someone who has hidden many things throughout her millennia alive, there's times not being blunt makes things worse"
---

---
-Cronus didn't listen to what Sothis said, rather just attacking the ill Shez more-

---
---
-Kitty is now being held by Starfire, who yeslls at her to bring Robin back, to which she replies "Make me!"-
---
---

Rin: "That's not how it works for them... They can do that from world to world, but not from a spot to another in the same world"
Specter: (You're the last person who should be saying that, Lady Palutena...)

I-I haven't even lived for nearly as long as any of you, reset t-timelines aside...but I can also attest from experience that hiding important things is rarely the right thing to do... :urg:
___

Star: "Agreed. The Casters are pretty awesome." :p
___

-Will they find anyone of major importance?-

-How is this airship causing them any serious damage?!-
___

You'd be surprised at how many people tend to end up in poverty or bad situations around this time of year especially... :urg:
___

-Mettaton throws a Plus Bomb at Kitty's face, which inexplicably leaves Starfire completely uninjured as if just to mock Kitty-
___

Tetra: "......"

TLink: "...What kind of magic do they possess?!"
___

(Either way, we can't simply let it remain here...)

Steven: "Welll...maybe they could just teleport us to another world temporarily before taking us back to the base with the others?"

Pearl: "...That sounds like a technicality, but it might just work..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---
---
---
---

I-I haven't even lived for nearly as long as any of you, reset t-timelines aside...but I can also attest from experience that hiding important things is rarely the right thing to do... :urg:
___

___

___

You'd be surprised at how many people tend to end up in poverty or bad situations around this time of year especially... :urg:
___

-Mettaton throws a Plus Bomb at Kitty's face, which inexplicably leaves Starfire completely uninjured as if just to mock Kitty-
___

___

Steven: "Welll...maybe they could just teleport us to another world temporarily before taking us back to the base with the others?"

Kamui: "That's... one way to say it..."

Ingrid: -look around to make sure only Rulers are around... but then sees there are non-Rulers and thus stays quiet or else she would've called out Palutena-

Palutena: "Nothing to say, huh... As usual. I honestly preferred you as an enemy, Ingrid."

-now THAT seemed to genuinely shock Ingrid, breaking her usual aura of confidence-

Ingrid: "You prefer my dark side over what I currently am?!" :surprised:

Palutena: "At least her hiding important things to us made sense; she wanted us dead and would use whatever advantage she had for it. You just hide stuff from us because it's funny, which is far more annoying."
---
Emblem Robin: "Now, shall we continue, Star?"

-only to find Lucina's skills are mostly support based while Marth's are more about going on the offensive-

-and also managed to tank that-
---
-MOVING AROUND THE BASEL BASE-

Sothis: "Oh, that does it!" -Ragnarok spell-
---
Byleth: "That just make the world seem sadder, to be honest... But this is why we're here, right?"
---
Blake: "I can only see this end in one way..."
---
Kanna: "....Let's focus on the lighthearted parts of the show, alright?"
---
Blake: "On that I agree." -ready to use lightning Dust and shadow clones-

Ruby: "....That's actually smart..."

Marco: "Shouldn't it be something you should realize yourself...?"
___

-A few seconds later, Azura would notice one surprise member signing their name up for the concert-

-...XJ-9 herself, better known to most as simply Jenny Wakeman-
___

-Yeah, it seems like she didn't have much else planned on her schedule today, so why not take a day to relax?-
Byleth: "Yes, but you don't have to seek for it alone, and there's no wrong way of finding that answer."
---
Azura: I didn't take her for the singing type...
---
-and relax she will-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Yes, but you don't have to seek for it alone, and there's no wrong way of finding that answer."
---
Azura: I didn't take her for the singing type...
---
-and relax she will-
Marco: "...I do kinda wonder how my friends would best define me right now..."
___

-Chaldsa certainly hasn't heard her sing before...But then again, the same could previously be said about most of the people who participated in Nero's concert-
___

-Opting to laze in her dorm or will she go elsewhere to relax?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "...I do kinda wonder how my friends would best define me right now..."
___

-Chaldsa certainly hasn't heard her sing before...But then again, the same could previously be said about most of the people who participated in Nero's concert-
___

-Opting to laze in her dorm or will she go elsewhere to relax?-
Byleth: "It's a good question indeed..."
---
Azura: I'm curious now...
---
-lazing for now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "It's a good question indeed..."
---
Azura: I'm curious now...
---
-lazing for now-
Marco: "I'll have to think about how to define myself...And ask my friends their opinions, too..."
___

-Will she ask Jenny if she's a singer as well or at least wants to try singing?-
___

-At this point, she's pretty much got the rest of the day to herself as well, so that leaves plenty of time for laziness- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I clearly wasn't active today myself due to Christmas stuff, but I'm willing to lend an ear in a PM if you need to talk about.
Nevermind that was just in the morning, the rest of the day went fine
-poor him lmao-
---
Qrow: "Did you hear me?"
---
-what of them-
---
Shez: "Yeah, but it's still a small amount.... but unfortunately most of the vocal ones too..."
Irisviel: "Thank you already, this is already quite the progress to break him out his shell~"
Kiritsugu: -Puts robe over his face-
---
Lilith: "Hmph, that's how you treat your elders?" >:V
---
Sayori: "Let's do it again~!"
---
Draco: "As if they didn't just look for their own skin and would leave behind others if to do so..."
Tom: "Okay, that's news to me...Wait hold on, does that mean Mewni itself sentient, too?!"
___

-Maybe da Vinci?-
___

Something tells me things are only going to get more emotional and dramatic from here...
___

-Shortly after that, she'd also likely see Shuten go to sign her name up for the concert as well-

-Assuming she hasn't already-
___

-Okay, yeah yikes, Y2K was a major deal at the time...-

(Yeah, what the heck was that about? It showed up totally at random. One of it's attacks even gave me a cold!)
Lily: "Well, it could be, I don't know if the same applies between dimensions"
---
-Which of the two?- :p
---
Sakura: "I mean, they must keep the audience intrigued"
---
Mash: -GASP- She's singing again too?!
---
-Yeah, its final evolutions in a movie almost caused a nuke to destroy Tokyo and in the other it spread through the world and did bad stuff-

Irisviel: "Maybe it was just a meanie..."

___

___

___

___

___

___

Ingrid: -look around to make sure only Rulers are around... but then sees there are non-Rulers and thus stays quiet or else she would've called out Palutena-

Palutena: "Nothing to say, huh... As usual. I honestly preferred you as an enemy, Ingrid."

-now THAT seemed to genuinely shock Ingrid, breaking her usual aura of confidence-

Palutena: "At least her hiding important things to us made sense; she wanted us dead and would use whatever advantage she had for it. You just hide stuff from us because it's funny, which is far more annoying."
---

-only to find Lucina's skills are mostly support based while Marth's are more about going on the offensive-

---

---
Byleth: "That just make the world seem sadder, to be honest... But this is why we're here, right?"
---
---
---

Kiara: "But can you deny that?"

Scáthach: "Speaking of said dark side, you could have also told us of it in case anything happened. And look what it did"
---
Lily: -Waiting for her response-

EMIYA: ...Seems I'll have to be really close to others, then...
-Given this is EMIYA post-UBW, he finds less of an issue with teamwork at least-

Mash: -Gasp- "I did it there too!"
---
-Defeating copies as they go, Kaito snatching cards of defeated Riders too, as they track Koyanskaya down!-
-Cronus is hit, but isn't defeated as it quickly jumped to Sothis with the intent to hit!-

-They don't know, though more are sent to damage it and other giants on the Chaldean side!-
---
Frankenstein: "Hm, gotta bring them some hope!" I'm sure I'm doing a better job than them though -has gotten a bit competitive-
---
Atalanta: "Total defeat?"
-Kitty yelled in pain and said "Hey! Watch out!"-
---
Illya: "There's no magic in that show, just a cold war"
Hayate: "It also keeps things intriguing that way~!"
---
Atalanta: "Likewise..." -ready to use her NPs if necessary-

Arthur: "Nothing lost from testing that theory"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I'll have to think about how to define myself...And ask my friends their opinions, too..."
___

-Will she ask Jenny if she's a singer as well or at least wants to try singing?-
___

-At this point, she's pretty much got the rest of the day to herself as well, so that leaves plenty of time for laziness- :V
Byleth: "I wish you the best."
---
-nah, if she signed up it's because she wants to try, obviously-
---
-good for her- (:

Irisviel: "Thank you already, this is already quite the progress to break him out his shell~"
Kiritsugu: -Puts robe over his face-
---
Lilith: "Hmph, that's how you treat your elders?" >:V
---
Sayori: "Let's do it again~!"
---
Draco: "As if they didn't just look for their own skin and would leave behind others if to do so..."
Emblem Lyn: "Awwwwwww. He's shy." :)
---
Qrow: "Start behaving like someone who's less than half my age and then we'll talk." :p
---
Alear: "You seem very eager." :)
---
Shez: "Isn't that explicitly your intent with our contract?"

-now that Shez said it out loud... yeah, it's basically the same thing-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Emblem Lyn: "Awwwwwww. He's shy." :)
---
Qrow: "Start behaving like someone who's less than half my age and then we'll talk." :p
---
Alear: "You seem very eager." :)
---
Shez: "Isn't that explicitly your intent with our contract?"

-now that Shez said it out loud... yeah, it's basically the same thing-
Irisviel: "That's a good way to put it~"
Illya: "I guess it is..."
---
Lilith: "Hmph, you want me to drink wine or something?" >:V
---
Yuri: -Giggles- "That's your usual Sayori" :)
-She gets back to fishing!-
---
Draco: "It is... But that's because of all they did to me!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nevermind that was just in the morning, the rest of the day went fine
That's good news to hear. I'm glad at least the majority of your Christmas went well.

Lily: "Well, it could be, I don't know if the same applies between dimensions"
---
-Which of the two?- :p
---
Sakura: "I mean, they must keep the audience intrigued"
---
Mash: -GASP- She's singing again too?!
---
-Yeah, its final evolutions in a movie almost caused a nuke to destroy Tokyo and in the other it spread through the world and did bad stuff-

Irisviel: "Maybe it was just a meanie..."
Tom: "Well, there's no known cases of Servants being summoned to Mewni in any recorded history..."
___

-The older and original one- :p

-If the younger of the two is there as well, though, Linebeck would initially assume she's her daughter and just has strong resemblance to her- :V
___

It's why popcorn is perfect for these kinds of movies-
___

-Seems there wasn't even one singer at Nero's concert who didn't enjoy singing on stage...-
___

...-Justeaze definitely inadvertently saved at least a few cities or at least prevented a future battle with it's final and strongest evolution, then...-

(Still doesn't explain why it just randomly teleported into Basel!)

Byleth: "I wish you the best."
---
-nah, if she signed up it's because she wants to try, obviously-
---
-good for her- (:
Marco: "Thanks. I appreciate it..." -Clearly means that, he's just not sure about how to define himself-
___

-Yeah, no one's ever really mentioned her singing before, let alone Jenny herself...-

//It's pretty much so that she can get a chance to sing her show's own theme song. :V
___

-Going to just watch more TV or nah?-

---

---

---
---
---
---

Scáthach: "Speaking of said dark side, you could have also told us of it in case anything happened. And look what it did"
---

-Given this is EMIYA post-UBW, he finds less of an issue with teamwork at least-

---
-Defeating copies as they go, Kaito snatching cards of defeated Riders too, as they track Koyanskaya down!-
-Cronus is hit, but isn't defeated as it quickly jumped to Sothis with the intent to hit!-

-They don't know, though more are sent to damage it and other giants on the Chaldean side!-
---
Frankenstein: "Hm, gotta bring them some hope!" I'm sure I'm doing a better job than them though -has gotten a bit competitive-
---
---
---

...Th-That's not wrong, either, Ingrid...

-If anyone besides non-Ruler members were here, Specter Knight would chew Palutena out even worse than Palutena herself is chewing Ingrid out-
___

Star: "Sounds like a plan to me!" -Tries the Levin Sword next-
___

-Do they find any major members of the rebels or the enemy forces yet along the way?-

-Meta Knight's similarly thinking of calling in the Halberd, though it might not be in ideal shape if repairs haven't been finished on it since it's use in Drakkon's invasions of Dreamland and Hyrule-
___

At this rtime of year, it's more important to help out directly and inspire hope more than ever! And that's saying a lot.
___

OH CLUMSY ME, I MUST HAVE MISFIRED THAT ONE.

-Shoots another bomb at Kitty's face that fails to harm any of the superheroes, further mocking the villains-

WHOOPS, I MISFIRED ANOTHER ONE!
___

Tetra: "Yet you're telling me there's a child with psychic powers, and a dog with the ability to predict the future?"

TLink: "Certainly sounds like magic and some magical beings from the Great Sea..."
___

-While Heshima is ready to charge up and use another Electric-type attack-

-For now, however, Specimen 13 seems unconscious, or at least too injured to swim quickly-

Garnet: "Then that's our plan. We just need to get to the spirit of that girl's mansion to begin with."

Specimen 14: "Follow my path, then. And try not to draw too much attention from the ghosts or any other Specimens...Easier said than done, speaking from personal experience." -Regardless, the once-human Specimen 14, who's gender is ambigious due to their voice and the ghostly shadows that have altered their physical appearance, walks forwardm, supposedly towards the haunted mansion in question question-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's good news to hear. I'm glad at least the majority of your Christmas went well.

Tom: "Well, there's no known cases of Servants being summoned to Mewni in any recorded history..."
___

-The older and original one- :p

-If the younger of the two is there as well, though, Linebeck would initially assume she's her daughter and just has strong resemblance to her- :V
___

It's why popcorn is perfect for these kinds of movies-
___

-Seems there wasn't even one singer at Nero's concert who didn't enjoy singing on stage...-
___

...-Justeaze definitely inadvertently saved at least a few cities or at least prevented a future battle with it's final and strongest evolution, then...-

(Still doesn't explain why it just randomly teleported into Basel!)
Thanks

Lily: "Hm! If it did, I'm sure the Queens of Mewmen would be all Heroic Spirits for it"
---
-He would see a very, very beautiful lady who was walking with a tablet on hand-
---
Sakura: "Taking a bit every few minutes" :p
---
-Even Nitocris arrived to sign her name-
Mash: "Woah..."
---
-Pretty much that too, yeah-

Irisviel: "Hmmmm, I didn't think of that either"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "That's a good way to put it~"
Illya: "I guess it is..."
---
Lilith: "Hmph, you want me to drink wine or something?" >:V
---
Yuri: -Giggles- "That's your usual Sayori" :)
-She gets back to fishing!-
---
Draco: "It is... But that's because of all they did to me!"
Kanna: "I've never seen him that way before..."
---
Qrow: "Just act more mature." :p
---
Veyle: "You three seem so close... like family!"
---
Shez: At least she realizes the irony. "And what did they do?"

Marco: "Thanks. I appreciate it..." -Clearly means that, he's just not sure about how to define himself-
___

-Yeah, no one's ever really mentioned her singing before, let alone Jenny herself...-

//It's pretty much so that she can get a chance to sing her show's own theme song. :V
___

-Going to just watch more TV or nah?-
Byleth: -smiles a bit at that-
---
// sounds fair lmao

Azura: It'll be nice to see new talent.
---
-maybe watch some shows, yeah-

---

---

---
---
---
---

-If anyone besides non-Ruler members were here, Specter Knight would chew Palutena out even worse than Palutena herself is chewing Ingrid out-
___

___

-Do they find any major members of the rebels or the enemy forces yet along the way?-

-Meta Knight's similarly thinking of calling in the Halberd, though it might not be in ideal shape if repairs haven't been finished on it since it's use in Drakkon's invasions of Dreamland and Hyrule-
___

At this rtime of year, it's more important to help out directly and inspire hope more than ever! And that's saying a lot.
___

-Shoots another bomb at Kitty's face that fails to harm any of the superheroes, further mocking the villains-

___

Tetra: "Yet you're telling me there's a child with psychic powers, and a dog with the ability to predict the future?"

TLink: "Certainly sounds like magic and some magical beings from the Great Sea..."
___

-For now, however, Specimen 13 seems unconscious, or at least too injured to swim quickly-

Garnet: "Then that's our plan. We just need to get to the spirit of that girl's mansion to begin with."

Specimen 14: "Follow my path, then. And try not to draw too much attention from the ghosts or any other Specimens...Easier said than done, speaking from personal experience." -Regardless, the once-human Specimen 14, who's gender is ambigious due to their voice and the ghostly shadows that have altered their physical appearance, walks forwardm, supposedly towards the haunted mansion in question question-
Kamui: "So... what you're saying is what I started off as doesn't matter?"

Ingrid: "In my defense, I legitimately believed Yukari had done a good seal and trusted her deeply, so I saw no reason to speak of a problem I believed was solved. By the time I realized the seal wasn't perfect, it was already too late..."
---
-while not a conduit for spells, it can still do magic by itself by casting a lightning strike from a distance-

-but Dual Assist makes it far easier to do that; as long as he's capable of reaching an ally, he can strike alongside them-

Yang: "Okay, I'm impressed."
---
-Alear using swords, beams and martial arts to decimate the clones-

-BEAM OF LIGHT UNDER CRONUS-
---
Byleth: "I don't cook for large groups often... but the conditions these people live under, I have to do something."

Sothis: How inspiring... but we still have many presents to deliver.

Byleth: We split in groups...
---
Blake: "Pretty much."
---
Kanna: "It's all... experiments, apparently. But how they happened to have those powers doesn't really matter."
---
Blake: -nodding at Atalanta and Heshima-

Yang: "We'll do her best..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
At this point it's probably clear that I haven't had much time to be active today either (if still more than yesterday) and that's because I've still been spending time with family as well as working on organizing Christmas gifts that couldn't be immediately put away yesterday.

I should be able to be have active here tomorrow.

Thanks

Lily: "Hm! If it did, I'm sure the Queens of Mewmen would be all Heroic Spirits for it"
---
-He would see a very, very beautiful lady who was walking with a tablet on hand-
---
Sakura: "Taking a bit every few minutes" :p
---
-Even Nitocris arrived to sign her name-
Mash: "Woah..."
---
-Pretty much that too, yeah-

Irisviel: "Hmmmm, I didn't think of that either"
Tom: "Not to mention tons of other historical figures...And, characters from books, I think? Sorry, I'm still confused about how this whole "Throne of Heroes" thing works..." -Awkwardly scratching the back of his head-

___

Linebeck: (Must be one of the head scientists Link spoke of...)
___

-It turns out that the bar owner has a medallion that's also ancient, presumably a gift form her late father, which the Gestaop agents were trying to steal. The head agent tries to recover it from the burning bar, but ends burning an image of it onto his hand instead, revealing that the medallion actually had a map carved into as the image of said map is now burned into his palm as a brand and scar-

-As a consequence, despite his burn injury, the head Gestapo agent and his subordinates got what they came for even with the heroes having escaped and the medallion itself having been lost-
___

-Seems she's gotten over her shyness and stage fright after her first performance...-
___

(Ugh, I just hope it doesn't matter at this point...)

Byleth: -smiles a bit at that-
---
// sounds fair lmao

Azura: It'll be nice to see new talent.
---
-maybe watch some shows, yeah-
-Byleth's and/or Sothis' current thoughts?-
___

-Jenny looks somewhat nervous about singing, but also hopeful-

___

-Tuning to any channels or shows in particular?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

___

Kamui: "So... what you're saying is what I started off as doesn't matter?"

Ingrid: "In my defense, I legitimately believed Yukari had done a good seal and trusted her deeply, so I saw no reason to speak of a problem I believed was solved. By the time I realized the seal wasn't perfect, it was already too late..."
---
-while not a conduit for spells, it can still do magic by itself by casting a lightning strike from a distance-

-but Dual Assist makes it far easier to do that; as long as he's capable of reaching an ally, he can strike alongside them-

Yang: "Okay, I'm impressed."
---
-Alear using swords, beams and martial arts to decimate the clones-

-BEAM OF LIGHT UNDER CRONUS-
---
Byleth: "I don't cook for large groups often... but the conditions these people live under, I have to do something."

Sothis: How inspiring... but we still have many presents to deliver.

Byleth: We split in groups...
---
Blake: "Pretty much."
---
Kanna: "It's all... experiments, apparently. But how they happened to have those powers doesn't really matter."
---
Blake: -nodding at Atalanta and Heshima-

Yang: "We'll do her best..."
Kiara: "If you were born as a savage dragon? Because I don't see that right now. I see a woman struck with guilt that doesn't wants to hurt anyone"

Scáthach: "Giving us a pre-emptive warning of said seal would still have been helpful"
---
Lily: "Oh woah, that can be used for surprise attacks!"

Artoria: "I can certainly feel more than what just Marth alone grants me"
EMIYA: "I have an idea why"

Mash: "Ah, but I also should test my new attacks!"
---
Kaito: "Certainly proving useful" -holds in his hand the cards of the three most recently defeated Riders that Alear killed by chance along Sitonai-
1703643342972.png
1703643484031.png
1703643666305.png

Charlotte: "Geeeeez, how many of those you have left?!"
Kaito: "I think there's only like a dozen left. Lucky you that woman didn't get every single powerful one out"
-CRONUS MANAGES TO ADVANCE FAST ENOUGH TO EVADE IT-

-Still, he reasons they need all the firepower they can get?-
---
-Indeed, seems they'll be able to deliver plenty... Speaking of, time to what I had actually planned for Christmas as they do so- :V -Dipper and Mabel would find what looks like a weirdly-shaped game cartridge in the bag-
1703642910718.png

---
-All of them getting to Kitty no question-
Atalanta: "She deserved it..."
---
-And Atalanta proceeds with caution-

-Sakura and Takeru advancing in the hopes they can help Spooky remember who she was-
Kanna: "I've never seen him that way before..."
---
Qrow: "Just act more mature." :p
---
Veyle: "You three seem so close... like family!"
---
Shez: At least she realizes the irony. "And what did they do?"
Shirou: "Nor have I... It's frankly a miracle"
---
Lilith: "What, you want me to try to put on a deeper voice?" :p
---
Yuri: "I think we are that" :)
Natsuki: "Cut from the same cloth"
---
Draco: "I did all I had for my Empire... And yet, I was poisoned! I couldn't live without becoming a pupper Emperor at best, and then they demonized me!"
At this point it's probably clear that I haven't had much time to be active today either (if still more than yesterday) and that's because I've still been spending time with family as well as working on organizing Christmas gifts that couldn't be immediately put away yesterday.

I should be able to be have active here tomorrow.

Tom: "Not to mention tons of other historical figures...And, characters from books, I think? Sorry, I'm still confused about how this whole "Throne of Heroes" thing works..." -Awkwardly scratching the back of his head-

___

Linebeck: (Must be one of the head scientists Link spoke of...)
___

-It turns out that the bar owner has a medallion that's also ancient, presumably a gift form her late father, which the Gestaop agents were trying to steal. The head agent tries to recover it from the burning bar, but ends burning an image of it onto his hand instead, revealing that the medallion actually had a map carved into as the image of said map is now burned into his palm as a brand and scar-

-As a consequence, despite his burn injury, the head Gestapo agent and his subordinates got what they came for even with the heroes having escaped and the medallion itself having been lost-
___

-Seems she's gotten over her shyness and stage fright after her first performance...-
___

(Ugh, I just hope it doesn't matter at this point...)
It's fine, really.

Lily: "It's fine. Frankly, I don't think anyone is certain of how it works, like what defines a Heroic Spirit..."
---
-Indeed, he did say there was a chestnut-haired woman amongst them that was admittedly pretty-
---
Rin: "That's... Way too convenient for the villains!"
Sakura: "Still, it's a creative idea from the producers"
Rin: "Huh, not wrong"
---
Mash: To be frank, that's good for her...
---

Irisviel: "Oh well, we haven't faced any consequence out of it~"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth's and/or Sothis' current thoughts?-
___

-Jenny looks somewhat nervous about singing, but also hopeful-

___

-Tuning to any channels or shows in particular?-
-just generally hoping he finds his way-
---
-the others would cheer her up-
---
-just flipping until she sees something interesting-

Shirou: "Nor have I... It's frankly a miracle"
---
Lilith: "What, you want me to try to put on a deeper voice?" :p
---
Yuri: "I think we are that" :)
Natsuki: "Cut from the same cloth"
---
Draco: "I did all I had for my Empire... And yet, I was poisoned! I couldn't live without becoming a pupper Emperor at best, and then they demonized me!"
-Kanna took a picture to remember-
---
Qrow: "My niece is more mature than you are and she sounds like she breathes helium so no." :p
---
Veyle: "That is so cute~"
---
Shez: "...." -hugs her again- "Does it help if I tell you that I think you deserve so much more?"

Top Bottom