• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
P-Please. I know this might be a lot to take in, but the fate of the e-entire multiverse may be at stake...

___

-Queen might not go there alone, however...-

Noelle: "Fhis is really, really bad!"

-Berdly trying to disarm the copy that he's currently fighting...-
___

Steven: "That's...an improvement, I guess?"
___

Moon: "There's one five star restaurant right near the market that I used to visit regularly as a teenager." :p

-Jeanne and Kamui ironically already had the same idea about installing a second hot springs-...So suggesting the same for some saunas would totally sell them on the idea- :p
___

IT SEEMS LIKE SHE IS HAVING A SPLENDID HALLOWEEN!

(And fast!) -Running despite her ruined hairdo-

-Ruby more suspicious about eating it now or knows Arthur wouldn't go as far as pranking her birthday cake?-
Alear: "Nel, you'll be in charge of Elyos while I'm gone. You've seen me enough to get an idea of how I rule."
---
-of course not-
---
Viridi: "So.... what now?"
---
Kamui: "That sounds really good~"
---
-Azura is smiling at Mata Hari-

-no, Arthur would totally prank the cake-

Ruby: "Y-You did?"
Tiki: "And I know she can be a softie" :p
---
-Makes sense, she knows the three are still tough opponents-

-One of the Goseigers, who used a card to send streams of water from below him-
---
Sayori: "Oh, we're meeting people all aroooouuund~!"
Circe: "Ah, that so?"
---
Jeanne: "I'm with Kamui in that one" :)

-What a fun coincidence, huh?- :p
---
Mata Hari: "Yes! I hope the other children are too..."

-Jigglypuff and Elizabeth RUN-
-Nah, it's legit fine this time- :V
Arthur: "Sure, it has cookies inside" :p
Star: "Actually, why don't you two just ask Marco himself? Tom's not here, but he is."

(Mama Bear mode Medea would most likely and understandably have a few words for him.) :V
___

-And while he was redeemed in the very end and now deceased even if he wasn't, there still remain several more...It's evident that they aren't just limited to Servants or similar beings, either-
___

Oh, really? Sweet! What kind of technology do you know how to use now?

-Well, she knows how to use older types of phones, answering machines and hairdryers, at least- :V
___

Steven: "It's just like the show itself! I just watched it too, I can verify." :p

Amethyst: "Ditto." :p
___

-And Gaster is internally relieved that Aya is alright, sighing in relief while lowering Aya to the ground-

Lusamine! Can see us or at least hear us?
Medea: "Hmmm, I will after we're done" -which we could mayhaps skip to if that's fine-

(Oooooh, no kidding :V)
---
-They have no idea if Beast VII, the Beast of the End, would ever appear, but it's better to be prepared-
-Especially after Shez had summoned Beast VI/S-
---
Rin: "Well... Phones!"
Sakura: "As in cell phones?"
Rin: "........................."
---
Gai: "Some day, we'll look at this and have great memories of it!"
Joe: -Nods-
---
Lusamine: "M-Mister Gaster?"
Yang: "Only if you don't either." :p
---
-Palu pats her-
---
Azura: "Just tell me when the change happens. We'd have paperwork to do for it, after all."
---
-AWWWWWWWW-
---
-Shez pats Draco-
Illya: "Well, I don't wanna kill either..." 😅
---
Miyu: "...That's good" :)
---
Sakura: "I will! I shall also tell my sis about it~!"
-Yuri and Natsuki blink-
---
-In the meanwhile, Tiamat in the distance was looking at Sothis hanging out with the other gremlins-
---
-In fact all of them did! Even the previously scared Musashi-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-very much so- :V
---
-Yang jumps over them-
--
Weiss: "No point in sending everyone."
-Most likely some of the kids and Pokemon are also among the exceptions?-
___

-Steven trying to charge FLUDD, while being prepared to dodge when need be-
___

(Oh, I get it! You mean it as a practical strategy you all used.)

-In the episode proper, Anne just goes "Hunting, huh...?" which leads to Anne having an Imagine Spot of herself as a hunter. In said Imagine Spot, Anne is standing in a black and white version of this same forest dressed in an all-black ninja assassin style outfit, complete with a black cap and black war paint, and uses some high-tech binoculars to look for animals to hunt. She then spots a giant chicken that's...somehow already and fully cooked and running around in a goofy manner while making gobbling noises. She then runs up a cliff and jumps high into the air with extreme acrobatic skill and jumping power before launching an arrow at it with a glowing blue tip that explodes, essentially an Ancient Arrow in all but name, hitting the cooked yet living giant chicken with perfect accuracy-

-The Imagine Spot then shows her taking a giant chicken leg that she took from it, which is now inexplicably larger than the chicken itself was, to the starving Plantars, declaring "I HAVE PROVIDED!" The Plantars then all dive into it, before Anne also gives them a giant cup of cool ranch that she got out of nowhere before laughing in a hammy, triumphant manner-

-...Even someone who's never gone hunting before and with minimal knowledge of the skill would know that's not how hunting works-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Hmmm, I will after we're done" -which we could mayhaps skip to if that's fine-

(Oooooh, no kidding :V)
---
-They have no idea if Beast VII, the Beast of the End, would ever appear, but it's better to be prepared-
-Especially after Shez had summoned Beast VI/S-
---
Rin: "Well... Phones!"
Sakura: "As in cell phones?"
Rin: "........................."
---
Gai: "Some day, we'll look at this and have great memories of it!"
Joe: -Nods-
---
Lusamine: "M-Mister Gaster?"
-Well, I do still have some more ideas for this, but yeah, we can skip to that for now if you want-

(Few people know about his Character Development yet.) :V
___

-Alphys nearly fainted when she heard that one of their own members summoned a Beast on accident- :V
___

Hmm, well, those aren't terribly difficult to use. Have you learned how to use modern cellphones yet, Rin?
___

-Ahim and even Marvelous agree?-
___

-Nods- Yes, it's me! Aya's alright! You can jump any time, I'll make sure you don't hit the ground, either!

Alear: "Nel, you'll be in charge of Elyos while I'm gone. You've seen me enough to get an idea of how I rule."
---
-of course not-
---
Viridi: "So.... what now?"
---
Kamui: "That sounds really good~"
---
-Azura is smiling at Mata Hari-

-no, Arthur would totally prank the cake-

Ruby: "Y-You did?"
---

---
---

---

A-Are you sure you're alright with this, your majesty...?
___

-Though it might be unsafe for Tasuqe Manager...-

-BERDLY IS LAUNCHED-
___

Steven: "Oh yeah, they've met tons of people here already!"
___

Moon: "Whenever you're ready to head out for the day, then."

-Either way, they're confident the Rulers won't object to the idea- :p
___

THEY SEEMED TO BE HAVING FUN AND BEING SAFE WITH ADULT SUPERVISION!

-Do they make it in time?!-

-Ruby still suspicious of it because it's Arthur?- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Well, I do still have some more ideas for this, but yeah, we can skip to that for now if you want-

(Few people know about his Character Development yet.) :V
___

-Alphys nearly fainted when she heard that one of their own members summoned a Beast on accident- :V
___

Hmm, well, those aren't terribly difficult to use. Have you learned how to use modern cellphones yet, Rin?
___

-Ahim and even Marvelous agree?-
___

-Nods- Yes, it's me! Aya's alright! You can jump any time, I'll make sure you don't hit the ground, either!
-Medea would go see Marco by herself while Circe takes care of the rest of the lesson-
-She got impatient-

(Indeed :p)
---
-And that she was a Beast version of Nero who wanted to devour all of humanity no less-
-Currently she's in a child state but should become an adult pretty soon-
---
Rin: "................................Surely?"
---
Ahim: "I agree! Maybe even return some day!"
Don: "I'd like that too! The place and people are really nice!"
---
Lusamine: "...I-I'll trustyou then!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Medea would go see Marco by herself while Circe takes care of the rest of the lesson-
-She got impatient-

(Indeed :p)
---
-And that she was a Beast version of Nero who wanted to devour all of humanity no less-
-Currently she's in a child state but should become an adult pretty soon-
---
Rin: "................................Surely?"
---
Ahim: "I agree! Maybe even return some day!"
Don: "I'd like that too! The place and people are really nice!"
---
Lusamine: "...I-I'll trustyou then!"
Star: "Okay, so I just gotta practice casting spells on my own a few more times?"

-Marco is practicing his swordsmanship skills under some of the Sabers' watch and guidance right now-

(He'll be more relevant soon. I gotta fix that lmao)
___

-She needed to sit down with a cold pack on her head immediately after learning about it- :V
___

Even though you still haven't bought one?
___

Steven: "Awwwww, are you guys really leaving after tonight...?"
___

-The fire is burning progressively higher, leaving her with a short window of opportunity to jump-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay, KoP's avatar was super tiny in the notification screen so I though it was Ruby and screamed BIRTHDAYWEEN

But it being one of the Hex Girls instead is honestly even cooler.

-Most likely some of the kids and Pokemon are also among the exceptions?-
___

-Steven trying to charge FLUDD, while being prepared to dodge when need be-
___

(Oh, I get it! You mean it as a practical strategy you all used.)

-In the episode proper, Anne just goes "Hunting, huh...?" which leads to Anne having an Imagine Spot of herself as a hunter. In said Imagine Spot, Anne is standing in a black and white version of this same forest dressed in an all-black ninja assassin style outfit, complete with a black cap and black war paint, and uses some high-tech binoculars to look for animals to hunt. She then spots a giant chicken that's...somehow already and fully cooked and running around in a goofy manner while making gobbling noises. She then runs up a cliff and jumps high into the air with extreme acrobatic skill and jumping power before launching an arrow at it with a glowing blue tip that explodes, essentially an Ancient Arrow in all but name, hitting the cooked yet living giant chicken with perfect accuracy-

-The Imagine Spot then shows her taking a giant chicken leg that she took from it, which is now inexplicably larger than the chicken itself was, to the starving Plantars, declaring "I HAVE PROVIDED!" The Plantars then all dive into it, before Anne also gives them a giant cup of cool ranch that she got out of nowhere before laughing in a hammy, triumphant manner-

-...Even someone who's never gone hunting before and with minimal knowledge of the skill would know that's not how hunting works-
-anyone she deems cute or beautiful-

-she's pretty superficial sometimes-
---
-Yang approaches but did nothing but jump when close enough-
---
Weiss: "That's not how hunting works..."

Illya: "Well, I don't wanna kill either..." 😅
---
Miyu: "...That's good" :)
---
Sakura: "I will! I shall also tell my sis about it~!"
-Yuri and Natsuki blink-
---
-In the meanwhile, Tiamat in the distance was looking at Sothis hanging out with the other gremlins-
---
-In fact all of them did! Even the previously scared Musashi-
Yang: "I don't wanna kill someone so cute either, so we're totally on agreement." :)
---
Palu: "You're so adorable~"
---
Azura: "Great to hear... but let's bring the subject back to where it was."
---
-Sothis none the wiser that Tiamat had grown attached to her over their similarities?-
---
-Draco enjoyed the attention but won't admit it?-

---

---
---

---

___

-BERDLY IS LAUNCHED-
___

___

___

Nel: -blushed slightly at Tiki's comment- "I... I am not..."

Alear: "I would never hesitate to help a friend in need."

Nel: "It... is part of what makes you a beloved leader. It would go against your nature to not help them, I suppose."
---
-but who does she bring along?-
---
Viridi: "The people here can be quite colorful..."
---
Kamui: "We'll have such a fun day~" :b:

-oh TOTALLY-
---
Camilla: "Azura is an adult... well, not anymore but I imagine she can turn back any time."

-they probably don't :V-

Ruby: "....I'm serving you a slice first."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay, KoP's avatar was super tiny in the notification screen so I though it was Ruby and screamed BIRTHDAYWEEN

But it being one of the Hex Girls instead is honestly even cooler.
Thorn and the Hex Girls as well as Ben and Sarah Ravencroft are the main reasons the Witch's Ghost is on par with Zombie Island (well, that and the writing holds up just as well as the first movie's too). Loved listening to the Hex Girls' songs growing up.

I'd actually been planning on using a Thorn avatar for a while this month lol. I might switch to a Ruby or Jack Skellington avatar for the 31st.

-anyone she deems cute or beautiful-

-she's pretty superficial sometimes-
---
-Yang approaches but did nothing but jump when close enough-
---
Weiss: "That's not how hunting works..."
-Only sometimes?- :V
___

-Steven tries to catch the Kazuya (I think that's who she switched to) with an up aerial-
___

(...As someone who used to live in the wild, yeah, Anne has no idea how hunting works...)

-Anne tells the family to leave the hunting to her, surprising all three of them. Polly even "That came out of nowhere' and Anne explains why she wants to be the one to go hunting in the first place, enthusiastically saying "You guys do so much for me. Let me do something for you for a change!"-

-Sprig quickly volunteers to go along with her, saying "Ooh, I can teach her to hunt the Plantar way, Hop Pop! Just like you taught me!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Only sometimes?- :V
___

-Steven tries to catch the Kazuya (I think that's who she switched to) with an up aerial-
___

(...As someone who used to live in the wild, yeah, Anne has no idea how hunting works...)

-Anne tells the family to leave the hunting to her, surprising all three of them. Polly even "That came out of nowhere' and Anne explains why she wants to be the one to go hunting in the first place, enthusiastically saying "You guys do so much for me. Let me do something for you for a change!"-

-Sprig quickly volunteers to go along with her, saying "Ooh, I can teach her to hunt the Plantar way, Hop Pop! Just like you taught me!"-
-she somehow made her Labyrinth without limbs, so she respects hard workers too-

-...not enough to find them cute though- :V
---
-Yang air dodged, having expected an option like that since her initial jump was just a mindgame to force a whiffed move-

-she then proceeded to try doing an Electric Wind God Fist... but missed the timing so it's just a regular Wind God Fist-
---
Weiss: ".....Those are very good intentions, at least."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she somehow made her Labyrinth without limbs, so she respects hard workers too-

-...not enough to find them cute though- :V
---
-Yang air dodged, having expected an option like that since her initial jump was just a mindgame to force a whiffed move-

-she then proceeded to try doing an Electric Wind God Fist... but missed the timing so it's just a regular Wind God Fist-
---
Weiss: ".....Those are very good intentions, at least."
-And not enough for her to not prank them?- :V
___

-Allowing Steven to try landing a FORWARD AERIAL-
___

-Hop Pop thinks about their suggestions for a second, before agreeing, but also warning them to be careful, saying "Hmm...Okay, but you two need to be careful. We're not in the valley anymore. Who knows what dangerous predators could be lurking around? They could poisonous, they could be psychic; they could be poisonous AND psychic! YOU DON'T KNOW!"-Sprig promptly tries to get him to calm down and reassure him that they'll both be fine-

(...To be fair, there are a lot of Pokemon with those exact abilities...But I don't know of any that are both Poison and Psychic types.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And not enough for her to not prank them?- :V
___

-Allowing Steven to try landing a FORWARD AERIAL-
___

-Hop Pop thinks about their suggestions for a second, before agreeing, but also warning them to be careful, saying "Hmm...Okay, but you two need to be careful. We're not in the valley anymore. Who knows what dangerous predators could be lurking around? They could poisonous, they could be psychic; they could be poisonous AND psychic! YOU DON'T KNOW!"-Sprig promptly tries to get him to calm down and reassure him that they'll both be fine-

(...To be fair, there are a lot of Pokemon with those exact abilities...But I don't know of any that are both Poison and Psychic types.)
-nope :V-
---
-the Wind God Fist still sent a good distance away so Steven hit air :V-
---
Weiss: "Neither do I..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-nope :V-
---
-the Wind God Fist still sent a good distance away so Steven hit air :V-
---
Weiss: "Neither do I..."
-That sounds like her- :V

-Was the pie the only prank she had in store for Kirby?-
___

-I wasn't sure how far it'd go, so he tries a back air as well- :V
___

-Anne is hyped to try going hunting, and declares "I'm so pumped! This is gonna be awesome!-

-...Cut to Anne lying facedown on a mud puddle on the ground before saying "This is not awesome..." and standing back up where it turns out one of the Plantars' hunting methods is to taste the mud in the area, which is exactly what Sprig is doing-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That sounds like her- :V

-Was the pie the only prank she had in store for Kirby?-
___

-I wasn't sure how far it'd go, so he tries a back air as well- :V
___

-Anne is hyped to try going hunting, and declares "I'm so pumped! This is gonna be awesome!-

-...Cut to Anne lying facedown on a mud puddle on the ground before saying "This is not awesome..." and standing back up where it turns out one of the Plantars' hunting methods is to taste the mud in the area, which is exactly what Sprig is doing-
-for now, yes-
---
-they are the same move in strength, Electric mostly just adds a paralysis effect which is why it's stupid-
---
Weiss: ".......ew..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-for now, yes-
---
-they are the same move in strength, Electric mostly just adds a paralysis effect which is why it's stupid-
---
Weiss: ".......ew..."
-In that case, the pink puffball's probably about to leave-

Kirby: "Thanks for explaining how all of you guys got here, though!"
___

-I might be totally wrong, here but Kazuya seems to rely a lot on longer hitstuns than what most characters seem to be capable of-
___

(...Okay, I had to track scents to find food, but even I didn't have to do that...)

-Anne complains "I thought hunting was all about conquering nature! Not eating mud..." Sprig scoffs at this, saying "Conquering nature? Oh no no no no no. Hunting is about becoming one with nature!" while striking a meditating pose-

-Anne then picks up a tree branch and holds it like one would a ranged weapon, asking Sprig "Do I at least get a cool weapon? Like a crossbow? A kunai? A crossbow that shoots kunai?" Sprig promptly slaps the branch itself out of her hands and claims "WEAPONS ARE FOR BARBARIANS!", much to Anne's annoyance-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

-BERDLY IS LAUNCHED-
___

___

___

Nel: "It... is part of what makes you a beloved leader. It would go against your nature to not help them, I suppose."
---
---
---

-oh TOTALLY-
---
Camilla: "Azura is an adult... well, not anymore but I imagine she can turn back any time."

Jeanne: "We would be really thankful for your cooperation..."
---
-What Uni asked-

-And the Goseigers assembled a bazooka with their weapons to doa finishing shot!-
---
Sayori: "And most have been soooo fun~!"
Euryale: "Good for you, I suppose"
---
Jeanne: "We'll just dress to go out!" -Jeanne would go out wearing short shorts, kneesoxks, a sleeveless shirt and a tie AKA Apocrypha clothes when possessing Laeticia-

-Yeah, moreso with how everyone needs to relax some times-
---
Mata Hari: "Oh I don't doubt she could either"

Arthur: "Alr-"
-They slam the door open then- :V
Elizabeth: "WE DID IT!"
Star: "Okay, so I just gotta practice casting spells on my own a few more times?"

-Marco is practicing his swordsmanship skills under some of the Sabers' watch and guidance right now-

(He'll be more relevant soon. I gotta fix that lmao)
___

-She needed to sit down with a cold pack on her head immediately after learning about it- :V
___

Even though you still haven't bought one?
___

Steven: "Awwwww, are you guys really leaving after tonight...?"
___

-The fire is burning progressively higher, leaving her with a short window of opportunity to jump-
Circe: "Sure, I'll evaluate"

Medea: There he is... -approaches-

(Good)
---
-Speaking of, she might come to the cafeteria now too- :V
---
Rin: "......................."
Sakura: "Oh, right"
---
Don: "Yes, we gotta go back to our world"
---
-She's afraid, breathing heavily... But she also trusts Gaster, so she tries to master courage to take the leap-
Yang: "I don't wanna kill someone so cute either, so we're totally on agreement." :)
---
Palu: "You're so adorable~"
---
Azura: "Great to hear... but let's bring the subject back to where it was."
---
-Sothis none the wiser that Tiamat had grown attached to her over their similarities?-
---
-Draco enjoyed the attention but won't admit it?-
Illya: "I think I will take that as a compliment"
---
Miyu: "Thank you so much, Mother" :) -more formal from when she used to call her 'Palumama'-
---
Sakura: "Right! Those two here are new around"
---
-Mayhaps-
-Tiamat observed but didn't know how to approach given every other goddess there was a temperamental shortie-
-...So she gets an idea-
---
-Little bit, she is Nero after all-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-In that case, the pink puffball's probably about to leave-

Kirby: "Thanks for explaining how all of you guys got here, though!"
___

-I might be totally wrong, here but Kazuya seems to rely a lot on longer hitstuns than what most characters seem to be capable of-
___

(...Okay, I had to track scents to find food, but even I didn't have to do that...)

-Anne complains "I thought hunting was all about conquering nature! Not eating mud..." Sprig scoffs at this, saying "Conquering nature? Oh no no no no no. Hunting is about becoming one with nature!" while striking a meditating pose-

-Anne then picks up a tree branch and holds it like one would a ranged weapon, asking Sprig "Do I at least get a cool weapon? Like a crossbow? A kunai? A crossbow that shoots kunai?" Sprig promptly slaps the branch itself out of her hands and claims "WEAPONS ARE FOR BARBARIANS!", much to Anne's annoyance-
Pandora: "No problem~" :grin:
---
-he does, actually-
---
Weiss: "...That is also not how humans hunt..."

Illya: "I think I will take that as a compliment"
---
Miyu: "Thank you so much, Mother" :) -more formal from when she used to call her 'Palumama'-
---
Sakura: "Right! Those two here are new around"
---
-Mayhaps-
-Tiamat observed but didn't know how to approach given every other goddess there was a temperamental shortie-
-...So she gets an idea-
---
-Little bit, she is Nero after all-
Yang: "It was one." :p
---
Palutena: "What happened to Palumama?" :p
---
Azura: "Precisely."
---
-what is that idea and why should I be worried?-
---
-that's adorable, umu-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Sure, I'll evaluate"

Medea: There he is... -approaches-

(Good)
---
-Speaking of, she might come to the cafeteria now too- :V
---
Rin: "......................."
Sakura: "Oh, right"
---
Don: "Yes, we gotta go back to our world"
---
-She's afraid, breathing heavily... But she also trusts Gaster, so she tries to master courage to take the leap-
-Star tries to cast Gloworm Blast at the target this time-

-The Sabers would also notice that Marco's swordsmanship has improved considerably since his earlier lessons-
___

-You mean the Beast in question?-
___

...Rin? Are you okay?
___

Steven: "And probably be ready to help Chaldea if need be, too..."
___

-And quickly, because the fire's advancing quicker the longer and greater it burns-

Pandora: "No problem~" :grin:
---
-he does, actually-
---
Weiss: "...That is also not how humans hunt..."
Kirby: "I'm gonna go back to my friends now. Have a good day! Just try not to prank too many people!" -Waves-
___

-Yeah, I'm no comp player, but at least most other character just have fast attacs or a lot of attacks with very limited endlag-

-Kazuya has some of that and longer hitstun on more attacks than almost any other character lmao-
___

-Sprig claims that there are important steps to hunting, and that one of them is tracking scents, and eats some more mud to find signs of a trail. He thinks he's getting something, so he follows the scent of whatever creature he picked up, walking through a bush and picking up the scent further from a nearby mushroom that he catches with his tongue, before finally finding the source of the scent: a rabbit-sized grub bug known as a Grubble, which he says are supposed to be delicious-

-Despite being a bug, that claim actually doesn't sound too farfetched, because the bug inexplicably looks like a chocolate frosted eclair with a goofy face and a few legs-

---
---
---

-oh TOTALLY-
---

---
-What Uni asked-

-And the Goseigers assembled a bazooka with their weapons to doa finishing shot!-
---
---
Jeanne: "We'll just dress to go out!" -Jeanne would go out wearing short shorts, kneesoxks, a sleeveless shirt and a tie AKA Apocrypha clothes when possessing Laeticia-

---

Th-Thank your, your majesty...Erm, are you more of a queen, emperor or some other desigination of ruler? :lol:
___

-That is something that shall be answered in the next post after Queen makes a dramatic entrance- :V

So You Have Scattered My Army And Forced Most Of My Troops To Retreat Via A Computer Virus. A Simple But Effective Method Exploiting One Of My People's Most Well Documated And Effective Weaknesses

-Berdly tried to summon some mini tornadoes in midair to disrupt it!-
___

Steven: "They were surprised by a lot of things." :p
___

Moon: "Very well. I'll meet you both at the castle entrance!"

-Moon doesn't change her royal outfit at all- :V

-Ata and Blake can already imagine that the Rulers would be totally onboard with the idea?-
___

...AZURA DOES RETAIN HER MEMORIES FROM HER ADULT SELF FROM THE PRESENT AND THUS HOW TO TURN BACK, CORRECT? -Somewhat concerned tone-

(WE'RE NOT LATE!)

(...Actually you are both late, all the other guests got here before even Ruby did. But hey, better late than never.) :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-What Uni asked-

---
---

---

Th-Thank your, your majesty...Erm, are you more of a queen, emperor or some other desigination of ruler? :lol:
___

-That is something that shall be answered in the next post after Queen makes a dramatic entrance- :V

So You Have Scattered My Army And Forced Most Of My Troops To Retreat Via A Computer Virus. A Simple But Effective Method Exploiting One Of My People's Most Well Documated And Effective Weaknesses

___

___

-Ata and Blake can already imagine that the Rulers would be totally onboard with the idea?-
___

...AZURA DOES RETAIN HER MEMORIES FROM HER ADULT SELF FROM THE PRESENT AND THUS HOW TO TURN BACK, CORRECT? -Somewhat concerned tone-

(WE'RE NOT LATE!)

(...Actually you are both late, all the other guests got here before even Ruby did. But hey, better late than never.) :p
Nel: -bluntly- "She's a queen. Monarch also works."

Alear: "However, if I am to be your ally, my status in Elyos bears no weight. I would simply be Alear." :)
---
Coyle: "How are you two doing?"
---
Viridi: "And you just happened to stumble upon us."
---
Kamui: "Is the tie really necessary?" -dressed like this pic-

-they're confident on it-
---
Azura: "I suppose we'll find out, won't we?" I totally can. I just want to have a little fun with this. -Mata Hari heard that-

Nora: "I was wondering where you two were. We were just about to slice the cake."

Kirby: "I'm gonna go back to my friends now. Have a good day! Just try not to prank too many people!" -Waves-
___

-Yeah, I'm no comp player, but at least most other character just have fast attacs or a lot of attacks with very limited endlag-

-Kazuya has some of that and longer hitstun on more attacks than almost any other character lmao-
___

-Sprig claims that there are important steps to hunting, and that one of them is tracking scents, and eats some more mud to find signs of a trail. He thinks he's getting something, so he follows the scent of whatever creature he picked up, walking through a bush and picking up the scent further from a nearby mushroom that he catches with his tongue, before finally finding the source of the scent: a rabbit-sized grub bug known as a Grubble, which he says are supposed to be delicious-

-Despite being a bug, that claim actually doesn't sound too farfetched, because the bug inexplicably looks like a chocolate frosted eclair with a goofy face and a few legs-
Pandora: "Sure thing~" -crosses her fingers behind her back-
---
-it's a good thing his mobility's slow because that's pretty much the one thing preventing him from being Bayonetta 2-
---
Weiss: "........Is that just an eclair?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pandora: "Sure thing~" -crosses her fingers behind her back-
---
-it's a good thing his mobility's slow because that's pretty much the one thing preventing him from being Bayonetta 2-
---
Weiss: "........Is that just an eclair?"
-Kirby then walks away, oblivious to said crossed fingers-
___

-His recovery's also not particularly good despite granting him an air dodge instead of making him enter a helpless state, imo-

-His combos can be insane, but he's not outright busted as a whole unlike Smash 4 Bayo-
___

(It has a mouth and legs, so it doesn't seem to be...)

-The Grubble pokes out of the bush making cute and derpy sounds, then goofily falls over on it's head, it's stubby legs to short for it to be able to reliably right itself. Sprig then states that step two is use one's surroundings, and digs a hole in the ground and uses the remains of a log as a slide, attaching it to the bush the Grubble was in and placing the bottom half of it into the hole he dug, effectively making a trap for more Grubbles to fall into-

-He then says that step three is the most important one of all: "THE DANCE!"-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "It was one." :p
---
Palutena: "What happened to Palumama?" :p
---
Azura: "Precisely."
---
-what is that idea and why should I be worried?-
---
-that's adorable, umu-
Illya: "Heheheh... You're quite cool"
---
Miyu: -Blush- "W-Well... It's been a bit..."
---
Irisviel: "So what do they want?"
---
Stheno: "And that's how we promise to gwther more worshippers~"
Euryale: "Wanna join us?"
Circe: "Why do I have to make the stew? That means it isn't a question!"
Stheno: "It just would work!"
-While they were discussing such matters a new presence snuck into the divine gremlins shorties group-

1697917023014.png

---
Nero: This is just temporary, soon they'll be begging for their lives~! Ahahahaha!
-Star tries to cast Gloworm Blast at the target this time-

-The Sabers would also notice that Marco's swordsmanship has improved considerably since his earlier lessons-
___

-You mean the Beast in question?-
___

...Rin? Are you okay?
___

Steven: "And probably be ready to help Chaldea if need be, too..."
___

-And quickly, because the fire's advancing quicker the longer and greater it burns-
-Does it work?-

-Indeed, Artoria would be ready to congratulate him-
---
-Indeed, the Beast of Sodom herself, still in a child state, albeit in a matter of days she'll grow into an adult form-

1697916446682.png

---
Rin: "Why would I not be?" 😅
---
Don: "Sure! We'll always answer their call!"
---
-And thus, she jumps!-
___

___

___

___

(WE'RE NOT LATE!)

Alear: "However, if I am to be your ally, my status in Elyos bears no weight. I would simply be Alear." :)
---
---
---

---
Azura: "I suppose we'll find out, won't we?" I totally can. I just want to have a little fun with this. -Mata Hari heard that-

Nora: "I was wondering where you two were. We were just about to slice the cake."
Tiki: "Good, there's so many ex-royals with us anyway that royal titles don't have that much meaning" :p
---
Koyanskya: "Better now that there's less of them"

-It clashed with the shot they just fired!-
---
Natsuki: "...Are you really gods?"
Euryale: "Is there any doubt?"
---
Jeanne: "Very well!" -then Kamui- "It just helps with the look" :)

-Indeed, so they try yo just relax now-
---
Mata Hari: "Hmmmmm, is that so? Oh well,

Elizabeth: "Sorry! We were busy with...... A few annoyances!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Does it work?-

-Indeed, Artoria would be ready to congratulate him-
---
-Indeed, the Beast of Sodom herself, still in a child state, albeit in a matter of days she'll grow into an adult form-

View attachment 379563
---
Rin: "Why would I not be?" 😅
---
Don: "Sure! We'll always answer their call!"
---
-And thus, she jumps!-
-Fortunately, yes. Star's main issue is be able to cast spells on her own consistently-

Marco: "Whew! Ten drones down and counting!" -Standing the sword on the ground, holding the handle with one hand-
___

Tetra: "...Is that another dragon princess?"
___

You've kinda have trouble understanding a lot of modern technology and appliances for a while...
___

Steven: "And so will we!" :)
___

-And Gaster uses the telekinetic powers granted by his Eyes of Reprisal and Disbelief to stop her midfall, then slowly and carefully lower her to the ground of the isle-

---
---
---

---

Tiki: "Good, there's so many ex-royals with us anyway that royal titles don't have that much meaning" :p
---

---
---

---

Th-There certainly are a lot of different royals and former royals among Chaldea, heh. Not to mention the Rulers themselves!

___

-I should've been more specific, they could hear Queen's last line of dialogue in my previous post-

-While Noelle tries to use IceShock on the Goseigers!-
___

Connie: "The very same ones spoken of in Greek mythology!"
___

-A fancier dinner dress, yet still no shoes- :V

-How are Ata, Blake, Artemis and Medea now?-
___

...THAT IS ACTUALLY HIGHLY CONCERNING.

(Uggggh, I'm so sorry! Some pranksters slowed us down!) >_<

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Fortunately, yes. Star's main issue is be able to cast spells on her own consistently-

Marco: "Whew! Ten drones down and counting!" -Standing the sword on the ground, holding the handle with one hand-
___

Tetra: "...Is that another dragon princess?"
___

You've kinda have trouble understanding a lot of modern technology and appliances for a while...
___

Steven: "And so will we!" :)
___

-And Gaster uses the telekinetic powers granted by his Eyes of Reprisal and Disbelief to stop her midfall, then slowly and carefully lower her to the ground of the isle-
Circe: "Hmmm, I see..."

Artoria: "You need water right now"
---
Altera: "Ah, not really. She is......." -the smaller Beast went on to order a meal-
---
Rin: ".......W-Well, not my fault they're too comnplex!"
Sakura: Children understand them easy.
---
Ahim: "We know you will" :)
---
-To Lusamine's relief-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Hmmm, I see..."

Artoria: "You need water right now"
---
Altera: "Ah, not really. She is......." -the smaller Beast went on to order a meal-
---
Rin: ".......W-Well, not my fault they're too comnplex!"
Sakura: Children understand them easy.
---
Ahim: "We know you will" :)
---
-To Lusamine's relief-
Star: "What? I'm still doing good, right?"

Marco: "Yeah, I totally do..." -Sits down, taking a sip from a water bottle-
___

-Also a Beast?-
___

There's still plenty of basics that aren't too hard to learn...
___

-Rest of the crew has similar opinions?-
___

Are you two alright?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Kirby then walks away, oblivious to said crossed fingers-
___

-His recovery's also not particularly good despite granting him an air dodge instead of making him enter a helpless state, imo-

-His combos can be insane, but he's not outright busted as a whole unlike Smash 4 Bayo-
___

(It has a mouth and legs, so it doesn't seem to be...)

-The Grubble pokes out of the bush making cute and derpy sounds, then goofily falls over on it's head, it's stubby legs to short for it to be able to reliably right itself. Sprig then states that step two is use one's surroundings, and digs a hole in the ground and uses the remains of a log as a slide, attaching it to the bush the Grubble was in and placing the bottom half of it into the hole he dug, effectively making a trap for more Grubbles to fall into-

-He then says that step three is the most important one of all: "THE DANCE!"-
-oh kirbo...-
---
-it's not terrible either, and his strengths more than make up for poor recovery-

-anyway, Yang is safe?-
---
Weiss: "...What?"

Illya: "Heheheh... You're quite cool"
---
Miyu: -Blush- "W-Well... It's been a bit..."
---
Irisviel: "So what do they want?"
---
Stheno: "And that's how we promise to gwther more worshippers~"
Euryale: "Wanna join us?"
Circe: "Why do I have to make the stew? That means it isn't a question!"
Stheno: "It just would work!"
-While they were discussing such matters a new presence snuck into the divine gremlins shorties group-
---
Nero: This is just temporary, soon they'll be begging for their lives~! Ahahahaha!
Yang: "So are you." :)
---
Palutena: "And?" -patting more-
---
Azura: "Let's ask them." :)
---
Sothis: "That is never going to work, but don't let my words get to you. It will be fun to watch either way." :)
---
-no they won't :V-

---

---
---

---

Th-There certainly are a lot of different royals and former royals among Chaldea, heh. Not to mention the Rulers themselves!

___

-I should've been more specific, they could hear Queen's last line of dialogue in my previous post-

___

___

___

Alear: "You seem like a lively group. Let me just gather the Rings and Bracelets." :)
---
-Coyle chose to ignore her :V-
---
Viridi: "And other places as well." -referring to herself-
---
-she has sandals in case there's a no feet policy :V-

Kamui: "I suppose it does..."

-relaxing in the sauna still-
---
Azura: "How so?"

Weiss: "Well, at least you're here..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh kirbo...-
---
-it's not terrible either, and his strengths more than make up for poor recovery-

-anyway, Yang is safe?-
---
-He's oblivious for now, but considering the kinds of threats Kirby has taken on before, it'd be a matter of time until he gets wise to it and realizes that Pandora is kinda a jerk- :V
___

-True that. One has got to be good at edgeguarding when dealing with him...Arguably more so than with a lot of others characters because avoiding all of his long hitstun attacks is a lot more difficult-

-She is, so Steven tries to keep his distance with the Mario again-
___

(...Please don't be as weird as Hop Pop's dance moves in that one episode...)

-The dance in question turns out to be a series of bizarre dance moves where Sprig slides some dirt across the ground, takes a stance reminiscent of actual real life quadruped frogs, shakes his rump, then stands back up and does a shuffle waving his arms left and right-

-Anne is understandably mortified and is so annoyed at this point that she can only facepalm and groan in frustration. Despite this, Sprig insists that the dance is important, proudly saying that it's been in the Plantar family for generations and that it's designed to entice, confuse and disorient wild animals-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

Alear: "You seem like a lively group. Let me just gather the Rings and Bracelets." :)
---
---
---

---

Jeanne: "e'll wait for you then..."
Tiki: "They'll drop formalities in a bit" :p
---
Rita: "Now what are you trying to do?!"

-It managed to hit the blue one!-
---
Yuri: "...F-For real~?"
Stheno: "My, someone is excited~"
---
Jeanne: "So, shall we proceed?"

-What Uni said, sighing in relief-
---
Mata Hari: "Maybe all will be fine?"

Elizabeth: "Soooo, how far we've come?"
Star: "What? I'm still doing good, right?"

Marco: "Yeah, I totally do..." -Sits down, taking a sip from a water bottle-
___

-Also a Beast?-
___

There's still plenty of basics that aren't too hard to learn...
___

-Rest of the crew has similar opinions?-
___

Are you two alright?
Circe: "Yeah, never said you didn't"

Artoria: "I'll say, you have improved since your first days"
---
Altera: "...In a similar case..."
---
Rin: ".....O-Of course! I know them!"
---
Marvelous: "I guess I'll consider it"
---
Lusamine: "...I'm alive..."
Aya: "And I'm not broken"
Yang: "So are you." :)
---
Palutena: "And?" -patting more-
---
Azura: "Let's ask them." :)
---
Sothis: "That is never going to work, but don't let my words get to you. It will be fun to watch either way." :)
---
-no they won't :V-
Illya: "Heheheh~" -that ill be an interesting match-
---
Miyu: "That was, um... Just temporary..."
---
-Little Sakura too shy?-
---
Stheno: "Is that a chellenge? Hmmmm~?"
Euryale: "Heh, you'll drop your jaw at our results!"
-The new presence is silent during the exchange, just tilting her head-
---
Draco: Anyway, I shall feed on more energy to grow...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He's oblivious for now, but considering the kinds of threats Kirby has taken on before, it'd be a matter of time until he gets wise to it and realizes that Pandora is kinda a jerk- :V
___

-True that. One has got to be good at edgeguarding when dealing with him...Arguably more so than with a lot of others characters because avoiding all of his long hitstun attacks is a lot more difficult-

-She is, so Steven tries to keep his distance with the Mario again-
___

(...Please don't be as weird as Hop Pop's dance moves in that one episode...)

-The dance in question turns out to be a series of bizarre dance moves where Sprig slides some dirt across the ground, takes a stance reminiscent of actual real life quadruped frogs, shakes his rump, then stands back up and does a shuffle waving his arms left and right-

-Anne is understandably mortified and is so annoyed at this point that she can only facepalm and groan in frustration. Despite this, Sprig insists that the dance is important, proudly saying that it's been in the Plantar family for generations and that it's designed to entice, confuse and disorient wild animals-
-of course-
---
-YANG SHOOTS BEAMS-
---
Weiss: "I am certainly confused..."

Illya: "Heheheh~" -that ill be an interesting match-
---
Miyu: "That was, um... Just temporary..."
---
-Little Sakura too shy?-
---
Stheno: "Is that a chellenge? Hmmmm~?"
Euryale: "Heh, you'll drop your jaw at our results!"
-The new presence is silent during the exchange, just tilting her head-
---
Draco: Anyway, I shall feed on more energy to grow...
-it totally would be-
---
Palutena: "It was? What if I liked the sound of it?"
---
-she very much is-
---
Sothis: "If you say so." :p
---
-sounds like she's asking for dessert :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it totally would be-
---
Palutena: "It was? What if I liked the sound of it?"
---
-she very much is-
---
Sothis: "If you say so." :p
---
-sounds like she's asking for dessert :V-
-For now though, they keep eating a bit-
---
Miyu: ".......D-Did you?"
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Circe: "...Okay, buuuuut...I don't know how to make stew"
Euryale: "Didn't you tempt people with feasts?"
Circe: "All of that was specifically crafted to make them cute piglets"
---
-Indeed, so did Shez make any?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Yeah, never said you didn't"

Artoria: "I'll say, you have improved since your first days"
---
Altera: "...In a similar case..."
---
Rin: ".....O-Of course! I know them!"
---
Marvelous: "I guess I'll consider it"
---
Lusamine: "...I'm alive..."
Aya: "And I'm not broken"
Star: "Oh, sweet! I'm not messing any steps up, then?"

Marco: "It took a lot of time and reevaluation...And also some wisdom from another expert fighter." -Referring to Byleth-
___

Tetra: "...She's also a Beast?"
___

-Jenny visibly doubtful...But also not judging her for it-
___

Steven: "Come on, all of Chaldea knows you and your crew have their back when they need your help." :grin:
___

-Sighs in relief- Good. I'm glad you both made it out of there unharmed... -He's been straining his telekinetic powers more often lately, so even using it to save two people tired him out a bit-

-of course-
---
-YANG SHOOTS BEAMS-
---
Weiss: "I am certainly confused..."
-Pandora's thoughts on the pink marshmallow/-
___

-STEVEN REFLECTS THEM WITH THE CAPE!-
___

-Sprig continues the traditional Plantar Family Hunting Dance by puffing up his cheeks and tapping them with a drum rhythm, which gets several more Grubbles of different "frosting" colors that presumably taste differently to emerge from the bush and follow Sprig, or at least attempt to, as all of them promptly go down the slide he built, getting them a supply of food for at least a few day's worth-

-Sprig ends the dance by dropping on the deck and flopping like a fish, then finally standing back up again and pounding the ground with both of his fists as well as his own face-

---
---
---

---

---

---
---

---

(Alear definitely seems really kindhearted...No wonder these three all get along with her.) :)
___

-Fair enough- :V

Trying To Sabotage Your Colleague's Laboratory What Do You Think LMAO

-Noelle does a fist bump in hype-

-Meanwhile, Berdly tries to hover to land back on the ground as safely and graciously as possible-
___

Steven: "Uh-oh..."

Connie: "What's wrong, Steven?"

Steven: -Whispering- "They probably think they're going to convince Yuri to become one of their followers who worship them...Of which, they don't have many at all in the present."

___

-Having a no feet policy implies that only beings without legs like ghosts are allowed- :V

-In all seriousness, that's fair. This being Mewni, it might be perfectly allowed-

-They chat about anything else while there or just quietly relax for a few minutes?-
___

yeah, considering most past Halloweens, let's not jinx it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Oh, sweet! I'm not messing any steps up, then?"

Marco: "It took a lot of time and reevaluation...And also some wisdom from another expert fighter." -Referring to Byleth-
___

Tetra: "...She's also a Beast?"
___

-Jenny visibly doubtful...But also not judging her for it-
___

Steven: "Come on, all of Chaldea knows you and your crew have their back when they need your help." :grin:
___

-Sighs in relief- Good. I'm glad you both made it out of there unharmed... -He's been straining his telekinetic powers more often lately, so even using it to save two people tired him out a bit-
Circe: "Not right now......."

Musashi: "I say you'vebeen doing quite cutely! But still being fierce and more precise!"
---
Altera: "...She's very new"
---
-Even if she's definitely lying-
---
Ahim: "That's right, we'll see them again" :)
Don: "That's for sure!"
---
Aya: "Are you okay though?" -could see it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Not right now......."

Musashi: "I say you'vebeen doing quite cutely! But still being fierce and more precise!"
---
Altera: "...She's very new"
---
-Even if she's definitely lying-
---
Ahim: "That's right, we'll see them again" :)
Don: "That's for sure!"
---
Aya: "Are you okay though?" -could see it-
Star: "Heck yeah, you go, Star Butterfly!"

Marco: "Not all of those were compliments I was looking for or even wanted, but I'll still take it!"
___

Tetra: "...How new?"
___

(Maybe we should j ust let her have this one...) Never mind, I still just really wish mom would let me get a pet... I'm responsible enough to take care of one!
___

Steven: "And we'll see you guys there whenever we're visiting. Right guys?" :)

Garnet: "Right indeed." :p

___

I-I'm alright...But we need to put the fires out next.

Y-You can barely stand... -Helps him stand back up-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-For now though, they keep eating a bit-
---
Miyu: ".......D-Did you?"
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Circe: "...Okay, buuuuut...I don't know how to make stew"
Euryale: "Didn't you tempt people with feasts?"
Circe: "All of that was specifically crafted to make them cute piglets"
---
-Indeed, so did Shez make any?-
-good for they-
---
Palu: "Can you say it again just so I can remember?"
---
Sakura: So many new people in such a short time...
---
Sothis: "I've seen Byleth make enough that I have a general idea... May I guide you, Circe?"
---
Shez: "I didn't think much about desserts before. Thought it was just some noble stuff... but after being taught by some of B's students, I think I got real good at it. Why don't you all try some?"

-Pandora's thoughts on the pink marshmallow/-
___

-STEVEN REFLECTS THEM WITH THE CAPE!-
___

-Sprig continues the traditional Plantar Family Hunting Dance by puffing up his cheeks and tapping them with a drum rhythm, which gets several more Grubbles of different "frosting" colors that presumably taste differently to emerge from the bush and follow Sprig, or at least attempt to, as all of them promptly go down the slide he built, getting them a supply of food for at least a few day's worth-

-Sprig ends the dance by dropping on the deck and flopping like a fish, then finally standing back up again and pounding the ground with both of his fists as well as his own face-
Pandora: I want a plushie of him.
---
-YANG IS STRUCK... but is too far away for this to really be a big advantage for Steven-
---

---

---
---

---

(Alear definitely seems really kindhearted...No wonder these three all get along with her.) :)
___

-Meanwhile, Berdly tries to hover to land back on the ground as safely and graciously as possible-
___

Steven: -Whispering- "They probably think they're going to convince Yuri to become one of their followers who worship them...Of which, they don't have many at all in the present."

___

-Having a no feet policy implies that only beings without legs like ghosts are allowed- :V

-In all seriousness, that's fair. This being Mewni, it might be perfectly allowed-

-They chat about anything else while there or just quietly relax for a few minutes?-
___

-Alear would return in a completely different outfit and some sort of briefcase-

Alear: "I should be ready now."

(That FEH art of her is really good, btw, I like it)
---
Coyle: -still ignoring Queen-
---
Viridi: "..." -had the same realization as Steven and went off to get organic popcorn-
---
-it actually might, but Kamui would rather be prepared-

Kamui: "Of course." :)

-latter, tbh-
---
Azura: "If not, it seems like a good place to have a second childhood." :)

Yang: "You didn't miss much, honestly."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pandora: I want a plushie of him.
---
-YANG IS STRUCK... but is too far away for this to really be a big advantage for Steven-
---
-Since Smash tournaments are an official thing here, there's probably merchandise of him and all of the other figures out there- :V
___

-Still, it keeps him from taking damage and adds some more damage to the Kazuya-
___

-Annoyed finding the idea of dancing like that awkward as well as unnecessary, Anne tells Sprig he's danced enough and "I think I can hunt just fine without a funny little dance, dude." Sprig is mildly offended and replies "There's nothing funny about the sacred Plantar hunting dance, Anne. Besides, I thought you loved dancing!" Anne confirms that he's right, but only when there's music and a dance floor. She also questions if any of these steps are even necessary, saying that she doesn't even think these Grubbles have brains while easily picking one up from the bush. The Grubble doesn't even try to escape and just continues to make goofy noises-

-Sprig states that "Not all prey will be as easy as Grubbles, but that's not the point. Hunting is about connecting to the harmony of nature. Let it's rhythm flow through you! Can you hear the drums Anne? Can you hear them playing the beat of the hunt?", saying those last two sentences with enthusiasm. Anne doesn't even wait more than a second to bluntly answer "No." in response. She then suggests "Now let's split up, and catch double the Grubble! And don't worry about me, I've got the eyes of a hawk." She says this while walking forward with her eyes shut. Sprig has to warn and stop her from walking right off of a tall cliff. Anne notices this after being stopped, but still insists that she totally would've seen the cliff ahead of time anyway-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Since Smash tournaments are an official thing here, there's probably merchandise of him and all of the other figures out there- :V
___

-Still, it keeps him from taking damage and adds some more damage to the Kazuya-
___

-Annoyed finding the idea of dancing like that awkward as well as unnecessary, Anne tells Sprig he's danced enough and "I think I can hunt just fine without a funny little dance, dude." Sprig is mildly offended and replies "There's nothing funny about the sacred Plantar hunting dance, Anne. Besides, I thought you loved dancing!" Anne confirms that he's right, but only when there's music and a dance floor. She also questions if any of these steps are even necessary, saying that she doesn't even think these Grubbles have brains while easily picking one up from the bush. The Grubble doesn't even try to escape and just continues to make goofy noises-

-Sprig states that "Not all prey will be as easy as Grubbles, but that's not the point. Hunting is about connecting to the harmony of nature. Let it's rhythm flow through you! Can you hear the drums Anne? Can you hear them playing the beat of the hunt?", saying those last two sentences with enthusiasm. Anne doesn't even wait more than a second to bluntly answer "No." in response. She then suggests "Now let's split up, and catch double the Grubble! And don't worry about me, I've got the eyes of a hawk." She says this while walking forward with her eyes shut. Sprig has to warn and stop her from walking right off of a tall cliff. Anne notices this after being stopped, but still insists that she totally would've seen the cliff ahead of time anyway-
-there might be, and she might own some-

-so she might just want more :V-
---
-that's fair-
---
Weiss: "......."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-there might be, and she might own some-

-so she might just want more :V-
---
-that's fair-
---
Weiss: "......."
-All of being the cute characters or is she just secretly a nerd?-
___

-Steven approaches with a neutral air-
__

-Sprig reluctantly agrees to split up, but tells her to be careful, because they still don't know what's out here. Just as they leave, what looks like a drop of water falls on a rock they were standing near-

-The camera then zooms up to reveal it was actually a drop of drool from a huge scorpion-tailed creature shrouded in shadow. It's too dark to discern what the rest of it looks like, but it has eight, multiple glowing canine eyes-

(Looks like the threat this episode is going to be aanother giant carnivore...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

-Alear would return in a completely different outfit and some sort of briefcase-

---
---
Viridi: "..." -had the same realization as Steven and went off to get organic popcorn-
---

-latter, tbh-
---

Tiki: "Good! That outfit brings me memories" :)
---
-MadRogue would sprout large bat wings and fly towards her to try to slash with a pirate blade-

-The Goseigers tried to shoot at him, but the Caucasus copy summoned by Kaito neutralized them-
---
Stheno: "Say, android, are you a fan of us~?"
Yuri: "W-Well... I'm intrigued to see deitiesare real!"
---
Jeanne: "Ah, I would also like to take pictures!" -to Kamui- They could also inspire some of my new drawings!

-Indeed, for a little bit until the heat is too much-
---
Mata Hari: "Maybe you could even play a few games with your niece and younger sisters~"

Elizabeth: "Phew! Then I'm at time to eat a song~!"
Star: "Heck yeah, you go, Star Butterfly!"

Marco: "Not all of those were compliments I was looking for or even wanted, but I'll still take it!"
___

Tetra: "...How new?"
___

(Maybe we should j ust let her have this one...) Never mind, I still just really wish mom would let me get a pet... I'm responsible enough to take care of one!
___

Steven: "And we'll see you guys there whenever we're visiting. Right guys?" :)

Garnet: "Right indeed." :p

___

I-I'm alright...But we need to put the fires out next.

Y-You can barely stand... -Helps him stand back up-
Circe: "Good, you're also still confident"

Musashi: "Heheheh~"
-Then he'd notice Medea?-
---
Altera: "...Some days"
---
Rin: "Which sort of animal would you be up to take?"
---
Gai: "Yeah! Let's stay in contact too!"
---
Aya: -Does the same- "Please, take care of yourself..."
-good for they-
---
Palu: "Can you say it again just so I can remember?"
---
Sakura: So many new people in such a short time...
---
Sothis: "I've seen Byleth make enough that I have a general idea... May I guide you, Circe?"
---
Shez: "I didn't think much about desserts before. Thought it was just some noble stuff... but after being taught by some of B's students, I think I got real good at it. Why don't you all try some?"
-Indeed
---
Miyu: "..." -red- "Pa-....Palumama......"
---
-Indeed... Yuri now observes her-
---
Circe: "Hmmm, well, I got nothing in my schedule now, sooooo... Why not?"
---
Musashi: "I'm curious~!"
Arcueid: "Ooooh, sweets are always great~"
Guifei: "Yuuyuu wouldn't mind some~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-All of being the cute characters or is she just secretly a nerd?-
___

-Steven approaches with a neutral air-
__

-Sprig reluctantly agrees to split up, but tells her to be careful, because they still don't know what's out here. Just as they leave, what looks like a drop of water falls on a rock they were standing near-

-The camera then zooms up to reveal it was actually a drop of drool from a huge scorpion-tailed creature shrouded in shadow. It's too dark to discern what the rest of it looks like, but it has eight, multiple glowing canine eyes-

(Looks like the threat this episode is going to be aanother giant carnivore...)
-yes-
---
-another bull**** thing Kazuya has? a lot of invincibility on his normals-

-so Yang tries one of his up tilts-
---
Weiss: "..... This reminds me of a Death Stalker."

-Indeed
---
Miyu: "..." -red- "Pa-....Palumama......"
---
-Indeed... Yuri now observes her-
---
Circe: "Hmmm, well, I got nothing in my schedule now, sooooo... Why not?"
---
Musashi: "I'm curious~!"
Arcueid: "Ooooh, sweets are always great~"
Guifei: "Yuuyuu wouldn't mind some~"
-then wut?-
---
Palutena: "Hmm.... I will admit your blush makes this absolutely precious. But whichever one will be best is whichever one you're most comfortable with."
---
Sakura: "I... I feel watched..."
---
Sothis: "Agreed." -absolutely noticed Tiamat but is just waiting to see if the others do-
---
Byleth: "I don't see why not. What of you, Coco?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Good, you're also still confident"

Musashi: "Heheheh~"
-Then he'd notice Medea?-
---
Altera: "...Some days"
---
Rin: "Which sort of animal would you be up to take?"
---
Gai: "Yeah! Let's stay in contact too!"
---
Aya: -Does the same- "Please, take care of yourself..."
Star: "Ha! When am I not? ...Wait, okay...Yeah, please don't answer that." :ohwell:

Marco: "Huh? Oh, hi, Medea. What brings you here right now?"
___

Tetra: "We got here ourselves just a few days ago!"
___

Hmm, let's see, maybe a cat, a dog, a cute little bunny, a tank of some fish or maybe a bird...Those all sound good in their own rights, and they all make for a good first pet, right?
___

Steven: "Great idea! Do you guys have my number?"
___

I'll be alright.. -Takes his cane to walk again, something he hasn't needed for a while, before using his telekinetic powers again to gather up some buckets, both wooden and metal, to collect some water from the ocean-

-yes-
---
-another bull**** thing Kazuya has? a lot of invincibility on his normals-

-so Yang tries one of his up tilts-
---
Weiss: "..... This reminds me of a Death Stalker."
-What if it's both?-
___

-Even with that, I still don't think he's the most busted DLC newcomer...which is saying a lot admittedly lol-

-And unfortunately for Steven, that attack works and sets the Mario up for a combo-
___

(That's a type of Grimm, right?) -Fought a lot of Grimm during the conflict with Toffee, but IIRC a Death Stalker just never happened to be among them-

---
---
---

-latter, tbh-
---

---
-MadRogue would sprout large bat wings and fly towards her to try to slash with a pirate blade-

-The Goseigers tried to shoot at him, but the Caucasus copy summoned by Kaito neutralized them-
---
---
Jeanne: "Ah, I would also like to take pictures!" -to Kamui- They could also inspire some of my new drawings!

---
Mata Hari: "Maybe you could even play a few games with your niece and younger sisters~"

W-Whoa, that's a cool combat outfit! :surprised:
___

-Queen simply sidestepped the attack ala Sans before leaping to the ground-

I See Someone's Not In The Mood For Civilized Negotations Today. Did You Get Up On The Wrong Side Of Bed? Or Do Witches Never Get Sleep? Maybe That's Why Everyone Calls Them Hags. Ohohohohohohohohoho~!

-Allowing Berdly to send a wave of test paper with A+ grades on the Goseigers-

-These function as magic projectriles and thus hit hard, and not only that, are also extremely difficult to avoid, almost on par with the mini tornados-
___

Steven: "Aw geez, it's already happening!"
___

-As could the restaurant itself- :p

-Probably for about an hour, after which they'd need to leave, but would nonetheless feel totally relaxed and likely all in good moods-
___

(Heck yeah! Lizzy and I should totally sing the classic Birthday Song!)

(E-Erm, is that really necessary...?)

(Umm, maybe it should wait for now? Arthur was just about to serve cake!) 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

W-Whoa, that's a cool combat outfit! :surprised:
___

-Queen simply sidestepped the attack ala Sans before leaping to the ground-

I See Someone's Not In The Mood For Civilized Negotations Today. Did You Get Up On The Wrong Side Of Bed? Or Do Witches Never Get Sleep? Maybe That's Why Everyone Calls Them Hags. Ohohohohohohohohoho~!

-Allowing Berdly to send a wave of test paper with A+ grades on the Goseigers-

-These function as magic projectriles and thus hit hard, and not only that, are also extremely difficult to avoid, almost on par with the mini tornados-
___

Steven: "Aw geez, it's already happening!"
___

-As could the restaurant itself- :p

-Probably for about an hour, after which they'd need to leave, but would nonetheless feel totally relaxed and likely all in good moods-
___

(Heck yeah! Lizzy and I should totally sing the classic Birthday Song!)

(E-Erm, is that really necessary...?)

(Umm, maybe it should wait for now? Arthur was just about to serve cake!) 😅
Alear: "Thanks. My mother made it for me before she.... tragically passed away."

Kamui: "A knight in white armor, wielding a gleaming sword... You truly were a sight to behold in the battlefield."

Byleth: "If your skills are still sharp, you might be even more helpful than most Emblems."
---
Coyle: Keep her busy. I'm close to breaking her!
---
Viridi: -eating popcorn, and offering some to Natsuki- "Want some?"
---
-would them eating food really give her ideas? :V-

-and Artemis becomes her usual self?-
---
Azura: "Oh, that sounds fun, actually." -while seemingly happy, she was very stoic and not very expressive... rough childhood, perhaps?-

Nora: "Shouldn't we sing when showing the cake though?"

-What if it's both?-
___

-Even with that, I still don't think he's the most busted DLC newcomer...which is saying a lot admittedly lol-

-And unfortunately for Steven, that attack works and sets the Mario up for a combo-
___

(That's a type of Grimm, right?) -Fought a lot of Grimm during the conflict with Toffee, but IIRC a Death Stalker just never happened to be among them-
-could be...-
---
-Steve's hard to top, tbf-

-and thankfully, Kazuya's a bit awkward in the air so Yang prefers staying on the ground-
---
Weiss: "Indeed it is. I remember fighting those..."

Top Bottom