• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Huh, where is she?"
___

-Another changed Spin Dash-
___

-Mama Hasselback tells the bitties that it serves them right, dismissing them as "ltitle runts" and telling them that they have even worse things planned for them...until Hopediah is heard playing a harmonica, then calmly greeting them by saying "Ma'am" standing on the desert horizon in front of the sunset wearing a flat, black Clint Eastwood-stkye hat-

-Mama Hasselback says "Well, look who decided to show his frauddy old face again. Ya back for more punishment?"-Hop Pop just fearlessly declares " I'm back to do what's right. Stand up to bullies like you."-

(Teach them some manners, Hop Pop!)
-definitely not there, that's for sure- :p
---
-Yang expected it and hit Amethyst's fighter with a smash attack-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

-Indeed, the kiddos share the snacks~-
---
-Probaly-
---
Yuri: "Hmmmmm..." -examining her-
---
-Shirou does think that, so does Iri who snaps another pic-
---
Draco: "Hmph... Let it be clear... I will find a ay to go around all of you and complete my goal!"
Arcueid: Awww~ She's trying to look brave~
Guifei: So cute~
Ruby: "Can I have some too~?"
---
-the two women (and Merlin) would look over things-
---
Sakura: "A-Am I being judged?" :urg:
---
-Kanna does a big grin at the camera-
---
-it'll eventually become "I'll eat all of humanity... except for you four" though she'll never admit it- ~~just like Bender~~

Shez: "Don't you literally need me right now? Kinda hard to take your threats seriously when I could just snap the contract, y'know." :p

Tiki: "I don't know how long has it been for you, but we sure wanna surprise her" :p
---
-Well, of Super Sentai at least, since Rita still has Kaito's stolen Rider Cards deck to make more copies herself-
-Speaking of she did now, sending a copy of Kamen Rider MadRogue-

-The MadRogue copy used various punches filled with energy as it was doing motions of cackling like a madman, clearly like the previous Ouja copy, mimicking traits of the original person-

Stacey: "I need to get my powers back, this gun is mine and I need to use it!"
Kaito: "I'm just here to snatch the treasures"
---
Natsuki: "Hey! What's the need to be rude?"
---
Jeanne: "But what matters is Medea taught you to" :)

Atalanta: It would be a good idea...
---
Mata Hari: "Awwww, how sweet~" -pats her-

Lilith: "Hey, you baloon thing! You're part of this too, so do it!" -since it got kinda glossed over she got the top hat and cane too-
-Elizabeth is doing what she can now while grumbling-
(They seem to go way back.) :)
___

-Not good news at all...-

Noelle: -To Kaito's explanation- "...Huh. Uhh, w-well, okay, then we just need to buy you two some time to escape! And for us to escape, too!" 😅
___

Steven: "Hey, I am already part of this! Connie and I were assigned to be their tour guides! Can you at least hear us out?"
___

Moon: "I suppose she really did...One can always count a good friend to help set their path straight." :)

-Chaldea in general getting a healthy amount of time to relax is overdue, so they've all wanted more days off like this one...-
___

-Young Azura happy?-

(Wait, what?! I didn't sign up for this! Ugh, well, I'll show you!) -Frantically trying to dance to keep up with the rhythm-
Nel: "Well, if it truly is you four, I see no issue with you meeting the Divine One. And that would mean those little ones following you are people you trust, so they may come in as well."

-that stoic woman managed to sneak out a small little smile, one that her seemingly old friends have immediately picked up on-

Camilla: "That's an adorable smile, Nel~" :)
---
-and how's progress on Coyle's plan? her expertise in making technological things at least makes the initial virus as a framework easy-
---
Viridi: "You started it by calling us gremlins!" :glare:

-Steven can't deny Viridi had a point?-
---
Kamui: "That's very true. I don't know where I would be without Azura... Wish I had brought her but she insisted that Jeanne and I being on vacation was already enough given all the work that's under the Rulers' belt. I... honestly can't disagree."

Blake: We'll keep it in mind once we get the tower back.
---
-she's very happy, and it looks utterly adorable-

Azura: "Now what are we waiting for? Let's go gather some sweets." -really behaving like the child she is now-

Camilla: Huh, so Azura can do that now... I'll keep it in mind.

-eventually, a fake grenade causing a confetti explosion and smoke would appear and Deadpool, disguised as Lord Raptor from Darkstalkers (guitar included) started performing along with the song-

Dunno who's cultured enough to have my theme song but good for you!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-definitely not there, that's for sure- :p
---
-Yang expected it and hit Amethyst's fighter with a smash attack-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."
Kirby: "Hmm, if I were a trickster goddess, where would I be?"

___

-Launching the Sanic a short distance away, but she quickly recovers, and tries to land some aerials-
___

-Mama Hasselback then orders Judro to go after Hop Pop, who charges at him screaming, only for Hop Pop to shoot his tongue out directly at Judro's face. There's a flash, and Judro is knocked out instantly-

-When Judro fails, Mama Hasselbeck sends Heathro and Talbert aftee him next. Hop Pfirat irastrikes Heathro with his tongue as well, and the burly outlaw falls to ground badly battered, weakly and defeatedly remarking "His tong feels like iron..."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Hmm, if I were a trickster goddess, where would I be?"

___

-Launching the Sanic a short distance away, but she quickly recovers, and tries to land some aerials-
___

-Mama Hasselback then orders Judro to go after Hop Pop, who charges at him screaming, only for Hop Pop to shoot his tongue out directly at Judro's face. There's a flash, and Judro is knocked out instantly-

-When Judro fails, Mama Hasselbeck sends Heathro and Talbert aftee him next. Hop Pfirat irastrikes Heathro with his tongue as well, and the burly outlaw falls to ground badly battered, weakly and defeatedly remarking "His tong feels like iron..."-
-literally anywhere?-
---
-RISING TACKLE-
---
Weiss: "......When did he learn that...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-literally anywhere?-
---
-RISING TACKLE-
---
Weiss: "......When did he learn that...?"
Kirby: "Maybw she's hanging out with her friends? But where would they be...?'
___

-Dealing more damage and launching the Sonic again!-
___

(I don't know ;but go, Hop.Pop!)

-Hop Pop, still confident and composed, swings his tongue around like a whip or lasso, and when Talbert charges at Hop Pop next, the scene briefly shifts to slow motion to reveal how Hop Pop is hitting them that hard with only one strike of his tongue: a stone is shown flying at Talbert'a face just before the tongue hits-

(Wait, what...?)

-The camera then zooms over to show Anne, Sprig and Polly hiding on a hill in the distance behind Hop Pop, the former armed with a slingshot and several stones and iron spheres while the former observe the town and use a mirror to det the distance and angle each stone should be fired at-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Maybw she's hanging out with her friends? But where would they be...?'
___

-Dealing more damage and launching the Sonic again!-
___

(I don't know ;but go, Hop.Pop!)

-Hop Pop, still confident and composed, swings his tongue around like a whip or lasso, and when Talbert charges at Hop Pop next, the scene briefly shifts to slow motion to reveal how Hop Pop is hitting them that hard with only one strike of his tongue: a stone is shown flying at Talbert'a face just before the tongue hits-

(Wait, what...?)

-The camera then zooms over to show Anne, Sprig and Polly hiding on a hill in the distance behind Hop Pop, the former armed with a slingshot and several stones and iron spheres while the former observe the town and use a mirror to det the distance and angle each stone should be fired at-
-you'll find them eventually, Kirbs-
---
Yang: "Heh. I got the downloar don you now." :p
---
Weiss: "........That was Hopediah's idea? That's smart."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Yeah, 15 is accurate."
___

Tetra: (Is she seriously a love deity though? And lust, as gross as that sounds?)
___

Pretty much. :p I guess in a way, everyone has their own different sense of "normal".
___

-Thoughts of the other four crew members?-
___

-HORIZONTAL SWORD SWING-

-The Wizzrobe is destroyed and only one remains!-
Circe: "See? Then you still got a long road to go through!"
---
-She's certainly quite beautiful and has an alluring mature body, so she definitely looks and dresses the part. But her personality is the total opposite of a seductress-
---
Sakura: "In a way, that makes it fun, right~?"
---
-A joint "Oh frick, how are we gonna do now?!"-
---
-SHE LEAPED BACK TO DODGE-

Aya: "Got it there, Aya..." -aims at the last one-
Ruby: "Can I have some too~?"
---
-the two women (and Merlin) would look over things-
---
Sakura: "A-Am I being judged?" :urg:
---
-Kanna does a big grin at the camera-
---
-it'll eventually become "I'll eat all of humanity... except for you four" though she'll never admit it- ~~just like Bender~~

Shez: "Don't you literally need me right now? Kinda hard to take your threats seriously when I could just snap the contract, y'know." :p
Illya: "Ah! Ruby-neesan! Hmmm... Well..."
Abby: "But we only have so little left..."
---
-Indeed, ready to intervene if they do anything bad in front of the kids-
-Who are drawing together now-
----
Yuri: "Eh?? N-not at all! Sorry!"
----
-And the picture would be snapped!-
----
-Wouldn't it be "you five"?-
Draco: "It's only a temporary setback"
Musashi: "Hmmm... I wonder that now..."
(They seem to go way back.) :)
___

-Not good news at all...-

Noelle: -To Kaito's explanation- "...Huh. Uhh, w-well, okay, then we just need to buy you two some time to escape! And for us to escape, too!" 😅
___

Steven: "Hey, I am already part of this! Connie and I were assigned to be their tour guides! Can you at least hear us out?"
___

Moon: "I suppose she really did...One can always count a good friend to help set their path straight." :)

-Chaldea in general getting a healthy amount of time to relax is overdue, so they've all wanted more days off like this one...-
___

-Young Azura happy?-

(Wait, what?! I didn't sign up for this! Ugh, well, I'll show you!) -Frantically trying to dance to keep up with the rhythm-
Nel: "Well, if it truly is you four, I see no issue with you meeting the Divine One. And that would mean those little ones following you are people you trust, so they may come in as well."

-that stoic woman managed to sneak out a small little smile, one that her seemingly old friends have immediately picked up on-

---
-and how's progress on Coyle's plan? her expertise in making technological things at least makes the initial virus as a framework easy-
---

---
Kamui: "That's very true. I don't know where I would be without Azura... Wish I had brought her but she insisted that Jeanne and I being on vacation was already enough given all the work that's under the Rulers' belt. I... honestly can't disagree."

---

Azura: "Now what are we waiting for? Let's go gather some sweets." -really behaving like the child she is now-

-eventually, a fake grenade causing a confetti explosion and smoke would appear and Deadpool, disguised as Lord Raptor from Darkstalkers (guitar included) started performing along with the song-

Tiki: "It's nice to see you're better than before~" :3

-Nel noticed Alphys and that she's a lizard monster?-
---
-Would Queen's forces start to be affected by that, KoP?-

Diend: "That sums it ri-!" -punched by Odin-
---
Natsuki: "Well you are acting like ones now!"
Stheno: "Oh that does it..."
---
Jeanne: "Perhaps you could bring her eventually. And your husband too! Or maybe both of them apart, I've heard they get along well" -platonically-

Atalanta: Hm, we only need to finish the rest of the Alliance...
---
Mata Hari: "Okay, let's go do so~" -takes her to a nearby house to ask for sweets-

Lilith: -Giggles- "That's right, keep it u-" -then Wade- "...You know what, I'm not surprised at this point. ROCK THAT GUITAR!"
Morrigan: -Having some of the best time in her life as the pink gals try to clear the song. To be fair Elizabeth isn't doing so bad-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "See? Then you still got a long road to go through!"
---
-She's certainly quite beautiful and has an alluring mature body, so she definitely looks and dresses the part. But her personality is the total opposite of a seductress-
---
Sakura: "In a way, that makes it fun, right~?"
---
-A joint "Oh frick, how are we gonna do now?!"-
---
-SHE LEAPED BACK TO DODGE-

Aya: "Got it there, Aya..." -aims at the last one-
Star: "I really do...But I'm not about to let it stop me from learning it."
___

Tetra: (And didn't Altera say her situation was complicated or something?)
___

Life wouldn't be the same if everyone was exactly...well, the same. :p
___

-Try to explain the scheme?- :V
___

-While Alphys fired a blue laser at the Darknut's chestplate armor to damage it, albeit it still remains mostly intact-

-The Wizzrobe is killed instantly, but not before it manages to launch another fireball spell at the defense wall-

-you'll find them eventually, Kirbs-
---
Yang: "Heh. I got the downloar don you now." :p
---
Weiss: "........That was Hopediah's idea? That's smart."
-He keeps running across the ship looking for them, seeing a lot of other people including TSAB crew members on the way-
___

Amethyst: "But it's not gonna be enough!-

-She charges up another Spin Dash-
___

(Not only is it instantly taking the Hasselbacks out, but it's also giving the illusion of him being unstoppable now!)

-Ruth charges at Hopediah next, and is shown getting struck by one the iron spheres as well, taking her out of the fight as well. Seeing her entire family so easily defeated and knowing she wouldn't be able to withstand such a hit, either, Mama Hasselback becomes genuinely nervous and while still angered, just stutters while slowly backing up, trying to think of what their next move should be...until she happens to step in just the right spot for a reflective glare of sun to hit her eyes, hurting her vision and prompting her to shield her eyes to see where it came from. As soon as she does, she notices the rest of the Plantars hiding on the hill with their slingshot and mirrior set-up-

-Realizing what they're up to and how Hop Pop was really beating them so easily, Mama Hasselback chuckles to herself and remarks "So that's the game, is it?"-

---
---

---

---

---

---
---
Jeanne: "Perhaps you could bring her eventually. And your husband too! Or maybe both of them apart, I've heard they get along well" -platonically-

---
Mata Hari: "Okay, let's go do so~" -takes her to a nearby house to ask for sweets-

Lilith: -Giggles- "That's right, keep it u-" -then Wade- "...You know what, I'm not surprised at this point. ROCK THAT GUITAR!"
Morrigan: -Having some of the best time in her life as the pink gals try to clear the song. To be fair Elizabeth isn't doing so bad-
-As well as one wearing a white lab coat, at that-
___

-It's shutting down their comms, at least. The Tasques and Swatchlings, being the sentient, physical Darkner forms of actual programs, are forced to retreat before it affects them too much-

-On the other hand, Cyber Darkners who were originally just appliances like Werewires and Maus, are not directly affected and continue to fight off the Alliance's troops-

Noelle: "Eep! O-Okay, some of these guys have some control over time, huh? Let's see how they like being slowed down!" -Used Ice Shock on Odin-

Berdly: -Coughing again, shaking the smoke off- "Worry not, we will deal with these nefarious soldiers!"
___

Steven: "Ooooooooooooka everyone, maybe both of your gorups just need step back and take a deep breath here before this arguments uh...turns into a fight?" 😅
___

Moon: -Sighs- "Believe me, if River and I could take a vacation ourselves, we absolutely would. But some ruling duties simply can't allow for extended breaks...At least we can occasionally take a few days off, but sometimes that doesn't amount to much.

Nonetheless, both your fellow Rulers and your families are welcome in Mewni as well. I'm sure River would be glad to have another father to talk to." :p

-Which for all they know could happen within a matter of days...-
___

AH, I BELIEVE THAT IS THEM RIGHT THERE! WAIT, DID AZURA SHRINK?

(HUH?! Since when can that weirdo do that?!)

-Jigglypuff isn't doing terrible either, but unlike her trainer, is panicking and struggling to match each step due to her having short stubby arms and feet-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Ah! Ruby-neesan! Hmmm... Well..."
Abby: "But we only have so little left..."
---
-Indeed, ready to intervene if they do anything bad in front of the kids-
-Who are drawing together now-
----
Yuri: "Eh?? N-not at all! Sorry!"
----
-And the picture would be snapped!-
----
-Wouldn't it be "you five"?-
Draco: "It's only a temporary setback"
Musashi: "Hmmm... I wonder that now..."
Ruby: "N-Neesan?"

Ren: "It means-"

Ruby: "I know what it means, Ren."
---
-awwwwww~-
---
Azura: "....How adorable~ You two are both nervous." :)
---
-YAAAAAY-
---
-.......I forgot Musashi lmao-

Shez: "Sure, sure." :p

-He keeps running across the ship looking for them, seeing a lot of other people including TSAB crew members on the way-
___

Amethyst: "But it's not gonna be enough!-

-She charges up another Spin Dash-
___

(Not only is it instantly taking the Hasselbacks out, but it's also giving the illusion of him being unstoppable now!)

-Ruth charges at Hopediah next, and is shown getting struck by one the iron spheres as well, taking her out of the fight as well. Seeing her entire family so easily defeated and knowing she wouldn't be able to withstand such a hit, either, Mama Hasselback becomes genuinely nervous and while still angered, just stutters while slowly backing up, trying to think of what their next move should be...until she happens to step in just the right spot for a reflective glare of sun to hit her eyes, hurting her vision and prompting her to shield her eyes to see where it came from. As soon as she does, she notices the rest of the Plantars hiding on the hill with their slingshot and mirrior set-up-

-Realizing what they're up to and how Hop Pop was really beating them so easily, Mama Hasselback chuckles to herself and remarks "So that's the game, is it?"-
-she's flirting with a guard-
---
-POWER WAVE-
---
Weiss: "Uh-oh..."

---

---
---

---

___

-It's shutting down their comms, at least. The Tasques and Swatchlings, being the sentient, physical Darkner forms of actual programs, are forced to retreat before it affects them too much-

-On the other hand, Cyber Darkners who were originally just appliances like Werewires and Maus, are not directly affected and continue to fight off the Alliance's troops-

Noelle: "Eep! O-Okay, some of these guys have some control over time, huh? Let's see how they like being slowed down!" -Used Ice Shock on Odin-

Berdly: -Coughing again, shaking the smoke off- "Worry not, we will deal with these nefarious soldiers!"
___

Steven: "Ooooooooooooka everyone, maybe both of your gorups just need step back and take a deep breath here before this arguments uh...turns into a fight?" 😅
___

Moon: -Sighs- "Believe me, if River and I could take a vacation ourselves, we absolutely would. But some ruling duties simply can't allow for extended breaks...At least we can occasionally take a few days off, but sometimes that doesn't amount to much.

Nonetheless, both your fellow Rulers and your families are welcome in Mewni as well. I'm sure River would be glad to have another father to talk to." :p

___

-Jigglypuff isn't doing terrible either, but unlike her trainer, is panicking and struggling to match each step due to her having short stubby arms and feet-
Nel: -peeks at the lizard in a stoic way- "I can't deny I'm a bit curious about one of those strangers you've brought along... but let's get you to the one you seek first and foremost."

-it's then that they reach the castle's gardens, which look quite beautiful-

-and within them stands a woman dressed in a regal way-

???: -slowly turning around- "Oh, Nel. I thought I heard you. Any reason you've come to me?"

-after saying that, she was now looking at the group, giving them a chance to also look at her-

Alear: "....Oh my. I see familiar faces now, do I?" :)
---
-would Queen notice her troops being affected?-
---
Viridi: -looks at Stheno, waiting to see if she'd fight or stand back-
---
Kamui: "I do wonder if he and Azura would get along..."

-it really could be...-
---
Hinoka: "How did she do that?!"

-the young Azura was happily gathering the sweets-

That's the plan, Darkstalker. Now LET'S ROCK! Wait, that's not referencing their fighting game franchise! ....Oh well, it still works here.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she's flirting with a guard-
---
-POWER WAVE-
---
Weiss: "Uh-oh..."
-Who's totally ignoring her or nah?-
___

-Amethyst tries to turn around to avoid it-
___

(This isn't good...)

-Hop Pop glares down Mama Hasselback and declares "End of the line, Mama!" before firing his tongue at her face while Sprig launches another stone/iron sphere, but Mama Hasselback dodges Hopediah's tongue to avoid injury form that, then outright catches the iron sphere with one hand, before throwing it at Sprig, knocking him off the cliff...and into a patch of cacti-

(...Ouch...) :urg:

-Anne and Polly immediately warn Hopediah that the jig is up and tell him to run, respectively, as the rest of the Hasselback Gang, despite being badly injured, are angered enough by being tricked to stand back up and continue fighting anyway-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Who's totally ignoring her or nah?-
___

-Amethyst tries to turn around to avoid it-
___

(This isn't good...)

-Hop Pop glares down Mama Hasselback and declares "End of the line, Mama!" before firing his tongue at her face while Sprig launches another stone/iron sphere, but Mama Hasselback dodges Hopediah's tongue to avoid injury form that, then outright catches the iron sphere with one hand, before throwing it at Sprig, knocking him off the cliff...and into a patch of cacti-

(...Ouch...) :urg:

-Anne and Polly immediately warn Hopediah that the jig is up and tell him to run, respectively, as the rest of the Hasselback Gang, despite being badly injured, are angered enough by being tricked to stand back up and continue fighting anyway-
-he's trying but she's very attractive :V-
---
-it's the projectile so it might not work-
---
Weiss: "Oh no! What will he do?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's trying but she's very attractive :V-
---
-it's the projectile so it might not work-
---
Weiss: "Oh no! What will he do?"
-
___

-It ultimately doesn't, leaving the Sonic stunned for a second-
___

(However Hop Pop's going to defeat them, knowing Hop Pop, I know he's going to turn back and try when it means saving those innocent frogs!)

-At first, Hopediah just nervously backs down and says "Well, I best be gone. Toodles!" and starts running off in a panic... But as he does, he sees the faces of the several helpless and desperate bitties, especially the saddened young Bailey's., and his expression of fear turns back to one of sympathy, shock and regret All the while, Anne's words about what being a hero is in echo in his head "Being a hero isn't songs and glory anyways. It's about doing the right thing."-

-Fed up with running away and leaving the bitties without help, Hopediah turns himself around, even physically picking up his own legs to turn them back, and glares at the Hasselback Gang yet again, declaring "You know what, Mama? I'm through running. When you see someone that can't fight for themselves, it's your job to fight for them! Standing up to bullies like you is the right thing to‐" but is cut off mid-sentence, having spent too much time talking without trying to fight, by Mama Hasselback punching him in the face with her own, much larger tongue, sending him flying into a stack of barrels and crates that injure him. Mama Hasselback just laughs mockingly, while Bailey is devastated and runs towards him to help-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-
___

-It ultimately doesn't, leaving the Sonic stunned for a second-
___

(However Hop Pop's going to defeat them, knowing Hop Pop, I know he's going to turn back and try when it means saving those innocent frogs!)

-At first, Hopediah just nervously backs down and says "Well, I best be gone. Toodles!" and starts running off in a panic... But as he does, he sees the faces of the several helpless and desperate bitties, especially the saddened young Bailey's., and his expression of fear turns back to one of sympathy, shock and regret All the while, Anne's words about what being a hero is in echo in his head "Being a hero isn't songs and glory anyways. It's about doing the right thing."-

-Fed up with running away and leaving the bitties without help, Hopediah turns himself around, even physically picking up his own legs to turn them back, and glares at the Hasselback Gang yet again, declaring "You know what, Mama? I'm through running. When you see someone that can't fight for themselves, it's your job to fight for them! Standing up to bullies like you is the right thing to‐" but is cut off mid-sentence, having spent too much time talking without trying to fight, by Mama Hasselback punching him in the face with her own, much larger tongue, sending him flying into a stack of barrels and crates that injure him. Mama Hasselback just laughs mockingly, while Bailey is devastated and runs towards him to help-
unreplied
---
-so she tries to approach and hit-
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
unreplied
---
-so she tries to approach and hit-
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."
-I don't know how I didn't finish that lol. Sorry-

-Maybe the guard is too professional to care?- :V

___

-If the Sonic has any frames allowing Amethyst to make any more inputs, she tries to airdodge the attack-
___

(But...then how are going to get out of this one...?)

-Bailey starts tearing up seeing Hopediah so hurt, while Hop Pop, about to pass out, tries to reassure him that he's alright, just saying him "Don't cry for me, Bailey. I don't feel a thing..." before seemingly passing out. Bailey, thinking he's either out cold from serious injuries or quite possibly dead, starts tearing up more and just says "No..." repeated, first quietly, then increasingly louder each time. His grief of sadness, however, quickly turns into grief of rage, and the tiny, young bitty frog suddenly grows a full set of razor sharp teeth while his eye begin to glow red-

-While the rest of the Hasselback gang laughs, Judro is the first to notice that something is up, and tries to alert Mama Hasselback that the bitties are "changing" somehow, as the rest of the bitties in town soon begin to display the same traits and glare at the Hasselbacks. Evidently, the bitties are a species that have some kind of deadly trait, but it's only become known now that they've been pushed too far and are angered enough to fight back. It isn't lnog before the entire town changes and gangs up on them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I don't know how I didn't finish that lol. Sorry-

-Maybe the guard is too professional to care?- :V

___

-If the Sonic has any frames allowing Amethyst to make any more inputs, she tries to airdodge the attack-
___

(But...then how are going to get out of this one...?)

-Bailey starts tearing up seeing Hopediah so hurt, while Hop Pop, about to pass out, tries to reassure him that he's alright, just saying him "Don't cry for me, Bailey. I don't feel a thing..." before seemingly passing out. Bailey, thinking he's either out cold from serious injuries or quite possibly dead, starts tearing up more and just says "No..." repeated, first quietly, then increasingly louder each time. His grief of sadness, however, quickly turns into grief of rage, and the tiny, young bitty frog suddenly grows a full set of razor sharp teeth while his eye begin to glow red-

-While the rest of the Hasselback gang laughs, Judro is the first to notice that something is up, and tries to alert Mama Hasselback that the bitties are "changing" somehow, as the rest of the bitties in town soon begin to display the same traits and glare at the Hasselbacks. Evidently, the bitties are a species that have some kind of deadly trait, but it's only become known now that they've been pushed too far and are angered enough to fight back. It isn't lnog before the entire town changes and gangs up on them-
-either way, she's spotted-
---
-she does it... but Yang was hoping for that-
---
Weiss: "That's how."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-either way, she's spotted-
---
-she does it... but Yang was hoping for that-
---
Weiss: "That's how."
Kirby: "Hi, Pandora!" -Waving Kirbo-

___

-Amethyst not realizing she may have just made a fatal error-
___

-While the rest of the Hasselback Gang members are on edge,, Mama Hasselback is the only one to stand her ground, regaining her composure just in time to furiously demand of the bitties "Now, you listen here bitties...!"-

-The bitties don't listen to them, and proeed to yell vicious battle cries while charging at the gang en masse. The bitties first quickly swarm Talbert and Heathro by piling on and clawing at their faces, almost instantly overwhelming and taking them down to the ground. Ruth then tries to run away while Judro and Mama Hasselback stay back in fear, but the bitties soon swarm her face as well, prompting her to yell "My face!" as they bring her down as well, even causing her to crash through the roof of the nearby saloon, where a small handful of oblivious bitties were still cheerfully singing country-style songs-

-Almost at a loss for words, just watching the chaos with a jaw drop-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Hi, Pandora!" -Waving Kirbo-

___

-Amethyst not realizing she may have just made a fatal error-
___

-While the rest of the Hasselback Gang members are on edge,, Mama Hasselback is the only one to stand her ground, regaining her composure just in time to furiously demand of the bitties "Now, you listen here bitties...!"-

-The bitties don't listen to them, and proeed to yell vicious battle cries while charging at the gang en masse. The bitties first quickly swarm Talbert and Heathro by piling on and clawing at their faces, almost instantly overwhelming and taking them down to the ground. Ruth then tries to run away while Judro and Mama Hasselback stay back in fear, but the bitties soon swarm her face as well, prompting her to yell "My face!" as they bring her down as well, even causing her to crash through the roof of the nearby saloon, where a small handful of oblivious bitties were still cheerfully singing country-style songs-

-Almost at a loss for words, just watching the chaos with a jaw drop-
Pandora: "Huh? Looking for me."
---
-SMASH ATTACK-
----
Weiss: "Whoa........"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pandora: "Huh? Looking for me."
---
-SMASH ATTACK-
----
Weiss: "Whoa........"
Kirby: "Yeah!" -Nodding Kirbo-
___

-THE SONIC IS NEARLY LAUNCHED PAST THE BLAST ZONE-
___

-The kids soon catch up to Hop Pop and manage to wake him up, Anne warning him "Hop Pop, we have to go! The bitties are going nuts!" Hop Pop, not noticing the ongoing carnage, thinks it only makes sense, remarking "Well, I guess after years of abuse, even the most timid of frogs might get a little‐ Whoa, my goodness!" those last few words of course only being said after Hop Pop turns and notices the chaos and sheer brutality of the bitties-

-While the majority of the bitties work to bring Mama Hasselback down, one is even shown bursting through the middle part of her shirt like a Chestbuster. It's made unclear if the bitty simply chewed a hole in her shirt or outright tore through her chest, likely intentional on the animators' part. Ironically, despite being the first Hasselback to appear and cause trouble in the episode, Judro's fate isn't even shown, implying that it might be even more brutal-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I really do...But I'm not about to let it stop me from learning it."
___

Tetra: (And didn't Altera say her situation was complicated or something?)
___

Life wouldn't be the same if everyone was exactly...well, the same. :p
___

-Try to explain the scheme?- :V
___

-While Alphys fired a blue laser at the Darknut's chestplate armor to damage it, albeit it still remains mostly intact-

-The Wizzrobe is killed instantly, but not before it manages to launch another fireball spell at the defense wall-
Circe: "Obviously, just... Try to think about things a little"
---
-Yeah, but didn't get to specifics-
---
Sakura: "Even the most average of people has their secrets"
---
-They don't wannaaaaaaa-
---
-And Kiara did a chop right after the laser!-

-And sets it on fire?-
___

___

___

___

Nel: -peeks at the lizard in a stoic way- "I can't deny I'm a bit curious about one of those strangers you've brought along... but let's get you to the one you seek first and foremost."

???: -slowly turning around- "Oh, Nel. I thought I heard you. Any reason you've come to me?"

-after saying that, she was now looking at the group, giving them a chance to also look at her-

---
---
---

-it really could be...-
---

That's the plan, Darkstalker. Now LET'S ROCK! Wait, that's not referencing their fighting game franchise! ....Oh well, it still works here.
Jeanne: "Excuse us for our intru-!"
Tiki: "ALEAR~!" -jumped to hug-
---
-What Uni asked-

-Berdly is attacked by a Ranger with a sword-
-Odin is hit by Noelle's attack at least!-
---
Circe: "Yeeeaaaah, why should we reduce ourselves to that?"
Euryale: "It's a matter of pride!"
Stheno: "What my dear sister said"
Natsuki: "I don't even know you! Just because I called you that you get this violent?!"
---
Jeanne: "Probably doing their best with how much they care about you..." -to Moon- "Well, whenever you can have days off, you're also welcome to us" :)

-And they hope that's the case...-
---
Mata Hari: "Awww~ You are charming so many~"

Lilith: "Things are getting so much more intense!"
Elizabeth: "Whatever! I'm mastering this!" -managing to perform well so far-
Ruby: "N-Neesan?"

Ren: "It means-"

Ruby: "I know what it means, Ren."
---
-awwwwww~-
---
Azura: "....How adorable~ You two are both nervous." :)
---
-YAAAAAY-
---
-.......I forgot Musashi lmao-

Shez: "Sure, sure." :p
Illya: "...Um, is that bad?"
---
-Indeed, of course it'll look crude given they're kids but that's to be expected-
---
Yuri: -Shocked portrait-
Irisviel: "Aaaand who may these be~?"
---
-INDEED-
Irisviel: "There, more cuteness captured~"
---
Draco: "In fact I can already feel plenty of energy gathering inside me, I'll grow rapidly~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Yeah!" -Nodding Kirbo-
___

-THE SONIC IS NEARLY LAUNCHED PAST THE BLAST ZONE-
___

-The kids soon catch up to Hop Pop and manage to wake him up, Anne warning him "Hop Pop, we have to go! The bitties are going nuts!" Hop Pop, not noticing the ongoing carnage, thinks it only makes sense, remarking "Well, I guess after years of abuse, even the most timid of frogs might get a little‐ Whoa, my goodness!" those last few words of course only being said after Hop Pop turns and notices the chaos and sheer brutality of the bitties-

-While the majority of the bitties work to bring Mama Hasselback down, one is even shown bursting through the middle part of her shirt like a Chestbuster. It's made unclear if the bitty simply chewed a hole in her shirt or outright tore through her chest, likely intentional on the animators' part. Ironically, despite being the first Hasselback to appear and cause trouble in the episode, Judro's fate isn't even shown, implying that it might be even more brutal-
Pandora: "Whaddaya want, cutie?" :b:
---
-BUT MAKES IT BACK?-
---
Weiss: "..........."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "...Um, is that bad?"
---
-Indeed, of course it'll look crude given they're kids but that's to be expected-
---
Yuri: -Shocked portrait-
Irisviel: "Aaaand who may these be~?"
---
-INDEED-
Irisviel: "There, more cuteness captured~"
---
Draco: "In fact I can already feel plenty of energy gathering inside me, I'll grow rapidly~"
Ruby: "It's adorable." :lol:
---
-it's the thought that counts-
---
Azura: "They're Yuri and Natsuki. They were just brought over here."
---
Kanna: "But when will we capture yours?" :)
---
Shez: "Must be the food. Want thirds just to test it?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Obviously, just... Try to think about things a little"
---
-Yeah, but didn't get to specifics-
---
Sakura: "Even the most average of people has their secrets"
---
-They don't wannaaaaaaa-
---
-And Kiara did a chop right after the laser!-

-And sets it on fire?-
Star: "What do you mean by that?"
___

Tetra: "Hey, Altera? Didn't you say that deity's situation was complicated? Or at least weird?"
___

You mean classic superheroes like Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne? Or just stuff like people with unusual hobbies?
___

-Then Marvelous and Ahim will totally plan a payback scheme- :V
___

-Chestplate armor destroyed!-

-It is, thankfully not causing an out of control burn, but it'll have to be extinguished quickly-

Pandora: "Whaddaya want, cutie?" :b:
---
-BUT MAKES IT BACK?-
---
Weiss: "..........."
Kirby: "Pit and Dark Pit said you might know about something!"
___

-NARROWLY, using a jump and the Sonic's recovery to make it back to the ledge-
___

-Bailey then excitedly runs back up to Hop Pop, who's surprised but still glad that they're fighting back, and Bailey explains that it's all because of what Hopediah himself said. Hop Pop asks Bailey if he means the part about standing up to bullies is the right thing to do...only for Bailey to answer "Uh... no. The part about how when someone can't fight for themselves, you need to fight for them. You clearly can't fight for yourself."

-It's made evident that despite wrongly thinking that Hopediah can't fight for himself at all, he still looks up to him for inspiring them to take a stand, and even gives him...A tooth from one of the injured Hasselbacks as a gift. He then runs back into town to rejoin the fight-

---
---
---

-it really could be...-
---

---
-What Uni asked-

---
Natsuki: "I don't even know you! Just because I called you that you get this violent?!"
---
Jeanne: "Probably doing their best with how much they care about you..." -to Moon- "Well, whenever you can have days off, you're also welcome to us" :)

---

... (I guess this isn't a very formal meeting?)
___

Okay That's Very Not Good. Going To Have To Run Some Firewall, Anti-Virus And Virus Removal Programs And Software Immediately

-Berdly blocks the sword strike with his halberd, their weapons clashing-

-Noelle then tries to use a spell known as "Sleep Mist" to put the Odin clone to sleep. It generally only works on badly injured or exhausted foes-
___

Steven: "Guys, please, you don't need to get into an outright brawl over a misunderstanding..."
___

Moon: "Thank you, Jeanne., I'd be honored to visit Chaldea's home." :)

-They've got today and possibly a few more days here to relax, at the very least. It's given them a lot of time to unwind and collect their thoughts-
___

AZURA? IS THAT YOU?

-Jigglypuff is sweating and struggling to keep up with the dance moves now-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-What Uni asked-

---
---

---

___

Okay That's Very Not Good. Going To Have To Run Some Firewall, Anti-Virus And Virus Removal Programs And Software Immediately

-Noelle then tries to use a spell known as "Sleep Mist" to put the Odin clone to sleep. It generally only works on badly injured or exhausted foes-
___

Steven: "Guys, please, you don't need to get into an outright brawl over a misunderstanding..."
___

-They've got today and possibly a few more days here to relax, at the very least. It's given them a lot of time to unwind and collect their thoughts-
___

AZURA? IS THAT YOU?

Alear: -brought to the ground by Tiki, but ends up hugging back- "Oh, Tiki! You've... grown quite a bit since we last met..." :)

Kamui: "As adorable as this sight is, we've got other priorities right now. Tiki."
---
-but Coyle's virus is able to adapt, being a genuine AI rather than just lines of code-
---
Viridi: "We don't take being made fun of our height lightly, missy." :glare:
---
Kamui: "And we'd be honored to have you." :)

-but for now, let's focus on the current spa session-
---
Azura: "Huh? Oh, hello everyone." :)

-they'll end up switching to a more difficult song?-

Kirby: "Pit and Dark Pit said you might know about something!"
___

-NARROWLY, using a jump and the Sonic's recovery to make it back to the ledge-
___

-Bailey then excitedly runs back up to Hop Pop, who's surprised but still glad that they're fighting back, and Bailey explains that it's all because of what Hopediah himself said. Hop Pop asks Bailey if he means the part about standing up to bullies is the right thing to do...only for Bailey to answer "Uh... no. The part about how when someone can't fight for themselves, you need to fight for them. You clearly can't fight for yourself."

-It's made evident that despite wrongly thinking that Hopediah can't fight for himself at all, he still looks up to him for inspiring them to take a stand, and even gives him...A tooth from one of the injured Hasselbacks as a gift. He then runs back into town to rejoin the fight-
Pandora: "I know a bunch of things, but what are you talking about?"
---
-which Yang tried to call out with an aerial near the ledge-
---
Weiss: "Ouch..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Kirby: "If you don't mind talking about it, at least...It's about your guys' original home world. I know that might be kind of sensitive to talk about..."
___

-Fortunately, Amethyst figured that was going to happen and aerail dodged at just the right time to stillhave enough time to recover-
___

-The town then gets set on fire by the bitties themselves, so despite anger for the Hasselback Gang hurtunt Hop Pop being their reason for fighting back in first place, he wisely decides they need to get out of here to avoid the crossfire...-

(...You know, the way the "bitties" changed reminds me of some Pokemon that gain powers and change appearance when injured or angered enough...But few of them are this brutal...)

-As Anne the Plantars drive off into the desert to escape the chaos and continue their journey, Sprig sings a new song about Hopediah, one that all of them, even Hop Pop himself, agrees with. "🎶 Oh, Hop Pop stood his ground, in hopes he'd save the day!" Then nervously looks back at the town as he continues "But then the townsfolk went berserk, and so he ran awayayayyyyyyyyyyy! 🎶" and the episode seemingly ends on a iris out of Hop Pop proudly and dramatically cracking his whip in front of the sunset while Bessie neighs like a horse, having at least inspired the town to stand up for themselves-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "If you don't mind talking about it, at least...It's about your guys' original home world. I know that might be kind of sensitive to talk about..."
___

-Fortunately, Amethyst figured that was going to happen and aerail dodged at just the right time to stillhave enough time to recover-
___

-The town then gets set on fire by the bitties themselves, so despite anger for the Hasselback Gang hurtunt Hop Pop being their reason for fighting back in first place, he wisely decides they need to get out of here to avoid the crossfire...-

(...You know, the way the "bitties" changed reminds me of some Pokemon that gain powers and change appearance when injured or angered enough...But few of them are this brutal...)

-As Anne the Plantars drive off into the desert to escape the chaos and continue their journey, Sprig sings a new song about Hopediah, one that all of them, even Hop Pop himself, agrees with. "🎶 Oh, Hop Pop stood his ground, in hopes he'd save the day!" Then nervously looks back at the town as he continues "But then the townsfolk went berserk, and so he ran awayayayyyyyyyyyyy! 🎶" and the episode seemingly ends on a iris out of Hop Pop proudly and dramatically cracking his whip in front of the sunset while Bessie neighs like a horse, having at least inspired the town to stand up for themselves-
Pandora: "....Yeah, that sure is a conversation topic, huh?"
---
-what an epic moment-
---
Weiss: "This was their first town outside of Wartwood, by the way."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pandora: "....Yeah, that sure is a conversation topic, huh?"
---
-what an epic moment-
---
Weiss: "This was their first town outside of Wartwood, by the way."
Kirby: "We were wondering how you guys found Basel...Or Chaldea found you guys? We don't even know which of those happened..."
___

-Anethyst tries to edge guard upon getting back to the stage-
___

-Just after the episode fades to black, however, it turns out to not be over yet as it cuts to a shot of the skull of a long deceased bitty frog lying in the desert, accompanied by a droning Scare Chord. Half a second later, a metal frog-like foot is shown stepping on it-

(It makes you wonder what next towns and the rest of their road trip is going to be li-Wait, huh?!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "We were wondering how you guys found Basel...Or Chaldea found you guys? We don't even know which of those happened..."
___

-Anethyst tries to edge guard upon getting back to the stage-
___

-Just after the episode fades to black, however, it turns out to not be over yet as it cuts to a shot of the skull of a long deceased bitty frog lying in the desert, accompanied by a droning Scare Chord. Half a second later, a metal frog-like foot is shown stepping on it-

(It makes you wonder what next towns and the rest of their road trip is going to be li-Wait, huh?!)
Pandora: "We found Basel first, ."
---
-Yang dodges around it-
---
Weiss: "It's... following them?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pandora: "We found Basel first, ."
---
-Yang dodges around it-
---
Weiss: "It's... following them?"
Kirby: "But... how did you find it?"

___

-She tries a daah grab!-
___

(...No way...)

-The camera then shows the robot from the last episode slowly but surely marching across the desert, walking towards the direction of the sunset-

-...The robot is following them, alright...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "But... how did you find it?"

___

-She tries a daah grab!-
___

(...No way...)

-The camera then shows the robot from the last episode slowly but surely marching across the desert, walking towards the direction of the sunset-

-...The robot is following them, alright...-
Pandora: "That triangle demon just... made it."
---
-Dodge Attack-
---
Weiss: "But why...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ruby: "It's adorable." :lol:
---
-it's the thought that counts-
---
Azura: "They're Yuri and Natsuki. They were just brought over here."
---
Kanna: "But when will we capture yours?" :)
---
Shez: "Must be the food. Want thirds just to test it?" :p
Illya: "W-Well... If you say so, hahahah..."
---
-That's right, and they put all their effort!-
---
Natsuki: "Hello there"
Yuri: "Um...I-I'm Yuri..."
---
Irisviel: "That's a good question, little one~"
---
Draco: "...Just because it's energy!"
Star: "What do you mean by that?"
___

Tetra: "Hey, Altera? Didn't you say that deity's situation was complicated? Or at least weird?"
___

You mean classic superheroes like Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne? Or just stuff like people with unusual hobbies?
___

-Then Marvelous and Ahim will totally plan a payback scheme- :V
___

-Chestplate armor destroyed!-

-It is, thankfully not causing an out of control burn, but it'll have to be extinguished quickly-
Circe: "That there's little need to rush. At least now, there is a relative peace"
---
Altera: "Well... It is"
Kama: -Munching borgar, not paying attention-
---
Sakura: "Just the latter, silly. Also, Wayne is a millionaire, so he was never normal" :p
---
-Ohohoho~ They so will-
---
-KIARA DOES A ROUNDHOUSE KICK-
___

___

___

___

AZURA? IS THAT YOU?

Alear: -brought to the ground by Tiki, but ends up hugging back- "Oh, Tiki! You've... grown quite a bit since we last met..." :)

Kamui: "As adorable as this sight is, we've got other priorities right now. Tiki."
---
-but Coyle's virus is able to adapt, being a genuine AI rather than just lines of code-
---
---

---

Tiki: "Aw please, let the hug last two seconds" :p "Also, same here! Of course, not as much as me!"
---
-The MadRogue copy attacking plus Rita and Koyanskaya also opening fire allowed Coyle to keep at it-

-It's hit by it... But given what you said, it pretty much failed, and it was very much calling its phoenix familiar to assist-
---
Sayori: "Awwwww, you don't need to feel bad about it! I think you're all cute! Like Natsuki!"
Natsuki: "I'm not cute!"
---
Jeanne: "Oh, we can even prepare you a room!"

-Indeed, so they focus on the sauna...-
---
Mata Hari: "And isn't she adorable~?"

Lilith: "Oh woah, not so bad, but can you with the last steps~?"
Elizabeth: "BRING IT ON!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
Yang: "Why so nervous, little girl?" :p
---
-AWWWWWW-
---
Sakura: "I'm... Sakura."
---
Kamui: "Why not now, Iri?" :)
---
Shez: "Whatever you say." -serves her so quickly it almost looked like teleporting-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "That there's little need to rush. At least now, there is a relative peace"
---
---
Sakura: "Just the latter, silly. Also, Wayne is a millionaire, so he was never normal" :p
---
-Ohohoho~ They so will-
---
Star: "...Maybe you're right. I guess I should pace myself."

___

Tetra: "What did you mean by that?"

___

...Fair enough. :p
___

-So what will they do?-
___

-LAUNCHED DARKNUT-

Unreplied.

Pandora: "That triangle demon just... made it."
---
-Dodge Attack-
---
Weiss: "But why...?"
Kirby: :confused:
___

-Jab attack!-
___

(Is it...hunting them?)

---
---
---
---

---
---
---
-Ohohoho~ They so will-
---

Tiki: "Aw please, let the hug last two seconds" :p "Also, same here! Of course, not as much as me!"
---
-The MadRogue copy attacking plus Rita and Koyanskaya also opening fire allowed Coyle to keep at it-

-It's hit by it... But given what you said, it pretty much failed, and it was very much calling its phoenix familiar to assist-
---
Sayori: "Awwwww, you don't need to feel bad about it! I think you're all cute! Like Natsuki!"
---

---

---
---
---

---

---
---
-Alphys still silent-
___

IWow That's Annoyingly Advanced. But Two Can Play At That Game

Noelle: "He's not tired enough..." -IceShock again-
___

Steven: "Is...now really the time to talk about that?'
___

Moon: "That would be lovely.":)

-Just sitting in the sauna and relaxing by taking in the hot steam...-
___

-Tired Puff-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

-Alphys still silent-
___

___

___

___

-Tired Puff-
Byleth: "Alright, get back up, you two. We don't have all day."

Alear: "Sounds like why you're here is important, Tiki. Maybe you should... let me stand back up?" :lol:
---
Coyle: She really thinks she can outdo my work? Machines taking over others is a thing I've mastered since my first Hedlok!
---
Viridi: "I agree. No way is she cute." :smirk:
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWW-

Blake: "Why don't we have a sauna back home?"
---
Azura: -looking very stoic, but has a bit of a smile-

-then Puff goes ZAPPY?-

Kirby: :confused:
___

-Jab attack!-
___

(Is it...hunting them?)
Pandora: "Long story." :p
---
-Jab Jab Power Dunk :V-
---
Weiss: "Oh no..." :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "Why so nervous, little girl?" :p
---
-AWWWWWW-
---
Sakura: "I'm... Sakura."
---
Kamui: "Why not now, Iri?" :)
---
Shez: "Whatever you say." -serves her so quickly it almost looked like teleporting-
Illya: "No reason, I just, um, didn't expect things to get that serious!"
---
Mary: "Almost done there..."
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, we wanted to see how people with the same name tend to be here, weeee heard last names aren't common here aaaand we lack them too"
---
Irisviel: "Oh my, think I'm photogenic enough now~?"
---
Draco: ".........." -stares at the food-
-Does Byleth say anything to her?-
Star: "...Maybe you're right. I guess I should pace myself."

___

Tetra: "What did you mean by that?"

___

...Fair enough. :p
___

-So what will they do?-
___

-LAUNCHED DARKNUT-

Unreplied.
Circe: "Yeah... Plus you still have other duties, and also need time to clear your mind"
---
Altera: "She's... How do I say it? ......An Evil of Humanity"
---
Sakura: "Good~" -giggled-
---
Marvelous: "...Eh., forget it for the night" -make it seem like he's doing nothing-
---
-RIGHT AT SOME ROCKS-

Aya: "...How do I turn this off?!"
-Alphys still silent-
___

___

___

___

-Tired Puff-

Alear: "Sounds like why you're here is important, Tiki. Maybe you should... let me stand back up?" :lol:
---
Coyle: She really thinks she can outdo my work? Machines taking over others is a thing I've mastered since my first Hedlok!
---
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWW-

---

-then Puff goes ZAPPY?-
Tiki: "Sure, but then we talk, and you tell me of the best napping spots here" >:3 -gets up-
---
Koyanskaya: "How longer will it take?"

-Odin attempted to reflect it with its staff-
---
Natsuki: "YEAH! I'm not cu- Wait, what does that mean?!"
Sayori: "N-Natsuki, please! Sorry you all, hahaha!" 😅
---
-Friendships blossoming~-

Atalanta: "...I guess no one just pondered that"
---
Mata Hari: "Doesn't she looks the sweetest~?"

Elizabeth: -Panting- "There... We did it! We want through that!"
Lilith: "Yep~" -clapped-
Elizabeth: "So are we free now?"
Lilith: "Ooooh, about that..." -feigns lament while holding a sign with a large x drawn- "You fumbled some moves"
Elizabeth: "...HUH?!"
Lilith: "Sorry..." -flips the sign to show the drawing of a lightning bolt- "Zappy"
-And then both get electrocuted-
1697687668541.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Yeah... Plus you still have other duties, and also need time to clear your mind"
---
Altera: "She's... How do I say it? ......An Evil of Humanity"
---
Sakura: "Good~" -giggled-
---
Marvelous: "...Eh., forget it for the night" -make it seem like he's doing nothing-
---
-RIGHT AT SOME ROCKS-

Aya: "...How do I turn this off?!"
Star: "Amen to that..." -Sits down on a nearby chair, sighing-
___

Tetra: "She's a Beast?!" -Heard about them from Link-
___

Still, I can't help but wonder what it'd like to care for a pet. A dog, a cat, maybe a bird or a tank of fish...
___

-Do the crew members believe it?-
___

-It's badly wounded, and tries to charge at Kiara again and use a Spin Attack...only to be completely destroyed by a shot from Gaster seconds later-

-Water? Fire extinguisher? Wait, the latter probably wouldn't have been invented in this dimension's era...-

Pandora: "Long story." :p
---
-Jab Jab Power Dunk :V-
---
Weiss: "Oh no..." :urg:
Kirby: "It already sounded like it..." -Rubbing the top of his head-
___

-That would probably cost Amethyst her last stock- :V
___

(But then why would it be hunting them? Or anyone? Who built all those factories and what were the robots for?!)

---
---
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWW-

---

-then Puff goes ZAPPY?-
Tiki: "Sure, but then we talk, and you tell me of the best napping spots here" >:3 -gets up-
---

---
---

---

Lilith: "Ooooh, about that..." -feigns lament while holding a sign with a large x drawn- "You fumbled some moves"
Lilith: "Sorry..." -flips the sign to show the drawing of a lightning bolt- "Zappy"
View attachment 379482
Y-Yes, please, there's urgent matters at stak-OH GOSH, I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to speak out of line or interrupt! >_<
___

You Think You're The Only One With Viruses? Don't Worry, Your Own Technology Will Be Invaded By My Loyal Subjects Soon Enough

-Noelle ducks it, then, seeing that she needs to at least try to mix up her strategy, tries to...attack Odin directly-

-If it hits, it surprisingly deals more damage than it looks like it should- :V
___

Connie: -Sighs- "This is just petty arguing and trading insults at this point... Can't we discuss thing more civilly like rational people?"
___

Moon: "That being said, I don't mean to keep you two. Go carry on with your day any time."

-The fortress has got both a pool as well as a hot springs, so it's surprising no one ever thought of or at least installed a sauna as well...-
___

okay, i'm lost, how did she even do this?

-Jigglypuff is zapped and her hair is so badly affected by the electric shock that her hair now resembles the Birde of Frankenstein's-

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff... -Super Smash Bros. dizzy voiceline-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "No reason, I just, um, didn't expect things to get that serious!"
---
Mary: "Almost done there..."
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, we wanted to see how people with the same name tend to be here, weeee heard last names aren't common here aaaand we lack them too"
---
Irisviel: "Oh my, think I'm photogenic enough now~?"
---
Draco: ".........." -stares at the food-
-Does Byleth say anything to her?-
Yang: "Since when are they serious?"
---
Palu: They're so sweet~
---
Sakura: "The other Sakura has one."
---
Kamui: "When were you not?"
---
Byleth: "Is everything alright?"

Kirby: "It already sounded like it..." -Rubbing the top of his head-
___

-That would probably cost Amethyst her last stock- :V
___

(But then why would it be hunting them? Or anyone? Who built all those factories and what were the robots for?!)
Pandora: "But to make it short, Hades, my old boss, worked with a powerful demon, so when that demon set his sights on Basel, we tagged along."
---
Yang: "Heck yeah!"
---
Weiss: "I think we'll find out eventually..."

---

---
---

---

Y-Yes, please, there's urgent matters at stak-OH GOSH, I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to speak out of line or interrupt! >_<
___

You Think You're The Only One With Viruses? Don't Worry, Your Own Technology Will Be Invaded By My Loyal Subjects Soon Enough

-Noelle ducks it, then, seeing that she needs to at least try to mix up her strategy, tries to...attack Odin directly-

-If it hits, it surprisingly deals more damage than it looks like it should- :V
___

Connie: -Sighs- "This is just petty arguing and trading insults at this point... Can't we discuss thing more civilly like rational people?"
___

Moon: "That being said, I don't mean to keep you two. Go carry on with your day any time."

-The fortress has got both a pool as well as a hot springs, so it's surprising no one ever thought of or at least installed a sauna as well...-
___

okay, i'm lost, how did she even do this?

-Jigglypuff is zapped and her hair is so badly affected by the electric shock that her hair now resembles the Birde of Frankenstein's-

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff... -Super Smash Bros. dizzy voiceline-
Alear: "No need to worry, whoever you are." -gets back up too- "You have a voice too, and if it has something to say, you should make it heard. Now, who are these new people and why are you all here?"
---
Coyle: "Her defenses are cracking. I just need a few more minutes."
---
Viridi: "I'll consider it once the metal girl apologizes. After all, it's not very fair to mock someone for their small height when you're not that much taller."
---
Kamui: "What if we want to spend that day with you?" :)

-Byleth would probably suggest it too- :p
---
Camilla: "The same way any Servant would, I presume. Our... revival made us on a similar level, after all."

Hinoka: "Even so, we've never been able to become kids."

Camilla: "Maybe there's just something about her chilldhood..."

What an ELECTRIFYING performance! Also hi, Morrigan.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pandora: "But to make it short, Hades, my old boss, worked with a powerful demon, so when that demon set his sights on Basel, we tagged along."
---
Yang: "Heck yeah!"
---
Weiss: "I think we'll find out eventually..."
Kirby: "Hades...So before betraying everyone, he worked with that triangle guy Pit and Dark Pit talked about?"
___

Amethyst: "Dang it...Bads reads on my part."
___

(I can't even focus on any lesson that episode had! I have too many questions now!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Hades...So before betraying everyone, he worked with that triangle guy Pit and Dark Pit talked about?"
___

Amethyst: "Dang it...Bads reads on my part."
___

(I can't even focus on any lesson that episode had! I have too many questions now!)
Pandora: "Eeyup! That's how we ended up in Basel."
---
Yang: "Don't worry. You made me work pretty hard for it, so this was a good fight."
---
Weiss: "It's a lesson I personally already knew myself, so I can focus on the robot." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pandora: "Eeyup! That's how we ended up in Basel."
---
Yang: "Don't worry. You made me work pretty hard for it, so this was a good fight."
---
Weiss: "It's a lesson I personally already knew myself, so I can focus on the robot." :p
Kirby: "That explains that...But wait, what about Palutena, Pit, and the Forces of Nature?"
___

Amerhyst: "What kinda Quartz would I be if I couldn't put up a good fight?" :p
___

(Wait, really? What's the lesson?!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "That explains that...But wait, what about Palutena, Pit, and the Forces of Nature?"
___

Amerhyst: "What kinda Quartz would I be if I couldn't put up a good fight?" :p
___

(Wait, really? What's the lesson?!)
Pandora: "My guess is the portal stayed long enough for them to get through."
---
Yang: "That's the spirit!" -fist bump-
---
Weiss: "To stand up and fight for those who can't defend themselves. It's... the entire point of a Huntress."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pandora: "My guess is the portal stayed long enough for them to get through."
---
Yang: "That's the spirit!" -fist bump-
---
Weiss: "To stand up and fight for those who can't defend themselves. It's... the entire point of a Huntress."
Kirby: "I thought they found Basel way later..."
___

-Epic fist bump returned!-
___

(Oh...In hindsight, that should've been obvious. I guess I was too caught up in the fact that the bitties went crazy to think about it...)

Top Bottom