• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "More like a literal ball of flame, not even having any body."
---
Yang: "TAKE THAT!" :p
---
Weiss: "They seem nice, at least."
Dedede:""...Whew, that actually sounds awful..." (Still ain't as bad as being possessed, though.)
___

-She even lost a stock for it-

Amethyst: "...Touche."

___

-Hop Pop gets Bessie some food and water from the town for the next few miles, but then hears some of the townsfolk panicking. As he turns to the source of the sound to investigate, the camera switches to several of the tiny frogs begging and pleading for mercy from someone, before a blue frog of normal size kicks one of them away, narrowly being saved by Anne catching the little guy-

-When the camera cuts back to the scene, it instead shows the frog who kicked him in full: an outlaw frog demanding the townsfolk give up their coppers to him-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede:""...Whew, that actually sounds awful..." (Still ain't as bad as being possessed, though.)
___

-She even lost a stock for it-

Amethyst: "...Touche."

___

-Hop Pop gets Bessie some food and water from the town for the next few miles, but then hears some of the townsfolk panicking. As he turns to the source of the sound to investigate, the camera switches to several of the tiny frogs begging and pleading for mercy from someone, before a blue frog of normal size kicks one of them away, narrowly being saved by Anne catching the little guy-

-When the camera cuts back to the scene, it instead shows the frog who kicked him in full: an outlaw frog demanding the townsfolk give up their coppers to him-
Pit: "I guess it does..."
---
Yang: "Heh." :p
---
Weiss: Hopediah will stop him for sure, right?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I guess it does..."
---
Yang: "Heh." :p
---
Weiss: Hopediah will stop him for sure, right?
Kirby: "Pandora seems to care about her looks too much to have been happy as a fireball..."
___

Steven: "Nice one, Yang!"
___

-Anne feels awful for the frogs, dubbed "bitties", and Sprig shouts that someone should do something. Hop Pop, seeing this as an opportunity to both help and improve his reputation, gets smug and says "Yes...Somebody should." before tucking puffing up his cheeks in a dispaly of defense and telling Sprig he might have a song to write, something Sprig gladly obliges to, taking out his violin while waiting to see how the showdown plays out-

-A short time later, Hop Pop walks over to the outlaw and demands answers from teh guy, saying "Hey there, uh... feller. Who do you think you are, pushing good people around?!" The outlaw introduces himself as Judro Hassleback, and claims he runs "this here town"-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Luvia's right. W-With everything at stake, and at the r ate our attempts to defeat the Alliance have beeb going so far, it's more than worth a shot...
___

-How much of a concern or priorityi s it compared to dealing with Chaldea, tbe Bureau and the traitors, though?-

-Berdly tries his halberd's missicle launching and splitting attack again shortly thereafter, while Noelle tries to both heal anyone wounded and use Ice Shock to try and freeze omf the of the copies that were struck-
___

Steven: "Ohhhhhh right, I forgot about this guy..." :ohwell:
___

Moon: "You're still friends of the crown and allies of the kingdom. That's what counts."

-Penny would absolutely try to help with any trip or mission here, and even if she can't do stuff like eat or have most spa treatments, she would enjoy spending time with her friends anyway-

-That also means they could probably invites the boys for a guy's night as well, as well as all of the Servants they're contracted with since the Huntresses and Huntsmen seem to consider them part of the team just as much-
___

maybe once things have settled back down in Basel. and once we evict the bad guys.

(Hey, wait just a minute! You can't just prank us and our friends and then just leave scot-free like that!)
Byleth: "Thank you for understanding."

-they eventually make it to where Byleth and Tiki were intending to go all along; Lythos, the central island of Elyos, right in front of its castle-

---
Coyle: "We have bigger priorities right now." Like stopping Queen.
---
-and it proves that the smaller goddesses did in fact, see them-

-Cragalanche just stares at them, not intending to attack but instead distract until the divine group got close-
---
Kamui: "I suppose that's fair." :)

-yeah, that could be fun~-
---
-still, Mata Hari and Azura seem to be enjoying their time-

Azura: "...I'm starting to wonder if simply using a different color of last year's costume was really creative enough..."

Dark Pit: -to Puff- "Pandora does it."
Jeanne: "It looks majestric..." -and did Camilla get invited?-
---
Rita: "Right, we can set this for later..." -Sideways allowing Queen's minions to do as they want to eliminate them-

-They all heard "LEMON ENERGY" as the previously seen copy of Kamen Rider Duke shot right at Noelle before they saw the direction it came from-
---
Yuri: !It looks... Incredible~!"
Natsuki: "And we shouldn't anger it! ...He? She? They?"
---
Jeanne: "We are, thank you" :)

-A very nice friends hangout~-
---
Mata Hari: "Nothing wrong with just one repeat~"

Elizabeth: -Arrives- "That's right! You will pay for what you did!"
Lilith: "Awwww, darn it..."
Morrigan: "In that case, you leave us no choice... Lilith! Showtime!"
Lilith: "I thi- Ooooooh~ I haven't used that in a while~!"
-At that point, Lilith quickly sweapt through them (and Viridi by chance too), and a smoke quickly lasted for one second before dissipating, as Lilith also yelled "Showtime~!"-
-With it cleared, Elizabeth and her Jigglypuff saw they now wore top hats and held canes-
Elizabeth: "Huh?!"
-Then lights shone on them and they realized they were on platforms, right in a colorful stage, surrounded by various bats that held shining lightbulbs, and they heard a giggle as Lilith was now wearing a bunnygirl costume-
lilith-xedge-bunny.png
Lilith: "Welcome to my Gloomy Puppet Show~!"
-Morrigan was watching while on a chair and eating a chili dog-
(Yes, this is part of a special move Lilith has in her game)
-SHARING~!-
---
Palutena: "You're very kind." :)
---
Sakura: "Think you can help me?"
---
Kanna: "Wouldn't doing things make it digest faster?"
---
Shez: "How about Beasty?" :p
-Is caring! Which Abby does!-
---
Mary: "Heheheh~! So I need help!"
Alice: "Sure~!"
---
Sakura: "I could in a bit" :) -pats-
---
Guifei: "I was thinking Dradra, but maybe Coco is cuter..."
Draco: "...You dare call me by any nickname, and when I'm grown, I'll tear your spine apart and use it as a club"
Guifei: "Coco it is~"
-And sure enough, she's able to cast Narwhal Blast at the target at full power, hitting the dead center bullseye of the target as well-
___

TLink: "Here, I got you one!" -Hands her a tray with a fresh burger on it-
___

I still don't get it...
___

Amethyst: "You guys enjoyed a sick fireworks show. That's what." :p
___

Tsk. No wonder the Gaster Blasters have no immediate effect on them...

Th-Then we'll justhave to keep targeting their armor first!

-They're both quickly sunk, though one still manages to fire off a bomb at the isle before it sinks-
Circe: "Oh, there we goooo~"
Medea: "I knew you could do it" :)
---
Kama: "..." -takes it-
---
Sakura: "She already has someone like that" :p
---
Marvelous: "And the setup was sus"
Don: "Uuuuhhh..."
---
Kiara: "Let's keep on! We've beaten a number of them already!"

-And where would it land?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Pandora seems to care about her looks too much to have been happy as a fireball..."
___

Steven: "Nice one, Yang!"
___

-Anne feels awful for the frogs, dubbed "bitties", and Sprig shouts that someone should do something. Hop Pop, seeing this as an opportunity to both help and improve his reputation, gets smug and says "Yes...Somebody should." before tucking puffing up his cheeks in a dispaly of defense and telling Sprig he might have a song to write, something Sprig gladly obliges to, taking out his violin while waiting to see how the showdown plays out-

-A short time later, Hop Pop walks over to the outlaw and demands answers from teh guy, saying "Hey there, uh... feller. Who do you think you are, pushing good people around?!" The outlaw introduces himself as Judro Hassleback, and claims he runs "this here town"-
Both Pits: "She really wasn't."
---
Yang: "I know my character." :p
---
-what will Hop Pop do next?-

-Is caring! Which Abby does!-
---
Mary: "Heheheh~! So I need help!"
Alice: "Sure~!"
---
Sakura: "I could in a bit" :) -pats-
---
Guifei: "I was thinking Dradra, but maybe Coco is cuter..."
Draco: "...You dare call me by any nickname, and when I'm grown, I'll tear your spine apart and use it as a club"
Guifei: "Coco it is~"
-the Huntsmen thinking this was so wholesome~-
---
Palu: "Why not, I suppose." :)
---
Sakura: -smiled a bit at that-
---
Shez: :laugh:

You should share a video of that. It's really funny :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Oh, there we goooo~"
Medea: "I knew you could do it" :)
---
Kama: "..." -takes it-
---
Sakura: "She already has someone like that" :p
---
Marvelous: "And the setup was sus"
Don: "Uuuuhhh..."
---
Kiara: "Let's keep on! We've beaten a number of them already!"

-And where would it land?-
Star: "Whoo! Yeah! I totally did it!"

___

-How is it?-
___

...Ohhh, right! You mean Winter!
___

-But is there an Impostor among them?- :V
___

We just have to defeat the remaining few!

-Either a wall or one of the isle's cannons-

Both Pits: "She really wasn't."
---
Yang: "I know my character." :p
---
-what will Hop Pop do next?-
Kirby: "...Is she really just a mean trickster now?"
___

Amethyst: "Well, so do I!" -SPIN DASH CHARGING UP-
___

-Forgot tomention, before Hop Pop shows up,Judro outright shakes the coppers out of one of the bitties, that of a father of a sick boy named Bailey-

-After Hop Pop shows up, though he introduces himself, saying ",Name's Hopediah Plantar.the frog that's gonna teach you some lessons!" while putting up his cheeks to punch and shove Judro with them. He repeats this several times, eventually injuring judro eenough drive him off, though he claims that Hopediah will pay for this before leaving-

(Piece of cake for Hop Pop!)

Byleth: "Thank you for understanding."

-they eventually make it to where Byleth and Tiki were intending to go all along; Lythos, the central island of Elyos, right in front of its castle-

---
Coyle: "We have bigger priorities right now." Like stopping Queen.
---
-and it proves that the smaller goddesses did in fact, see them-

-Cragalanche just stares at them, not intending to attack but instead distract until the divine group got close-
---
Kamui: "I suppose that's fair." :)

-yeah, that could be fun~-
---
-still, Mata Hari and Azura seem to be enjoying their time-

Azura: "...I'm starting to wonder if simply using a different color of last year's costume was really creative enough..."

Dark Pit: -to Puff- "Pandora does it."
---
Rita: "Right, we can set this for later..." -Sideways allowing Queen's minions to do as they want to eliminate them-

-They all heard "LEMON ENERGY" as the previously seen copy of Kamen Rider Duke shot right at Noelle before they saw the direction it came from-
---
---

---

-At that point, Lilith quickly sweapt through them (and Viridi by chance too), and a smoke quickly lasted for one second before dissipating, as Lilith also yelled "Showtime~!"-
-With it cleared, Elizabeth and her Jigglypuff saw they now wore top hats and held canes-
-Then lights shone on them and they realized they were on platforms, right in a colorful stage, surrounded by various bats that held shining lightbulbs, and they heard a giggle as Lilith was now wearing a bunnygirl costume-
Lilith: "Welcome to my Gloomy Puppet Show~!"
-Morrigan was watching while on a chair and eating a chili dog-
W-Whoa, this place looks incredible!
___

-They're still fighting the Alliance's army...-

-Noelle is instantly launched from it-

Berdly: "NOELLE!"
___

Steven: "I...think it's a he? N-No offense, Cragalanche"
___

Moon: "You and the other Rulers are welcome here any time. Don't forget that." -Smiling Moon-

-Do they discuss these ideas?-
___

-Will this group find them?-

(...HUH?!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

___

___

___

Moon: "You and the other Rulers are welcome here any time. Don't forget that." -Smiling Moon-

___

(...HUH?!)
-of course she was-

Kamui: "Welcome to the continent of Elyos. More specifically, this is the heart of the continent, the nation of Lythos."

Camilla: "This brings me back~"
---
Coyle: Let's focus on our plan for now."
---
-Cragalanche shrugs, not really minding how he's referred to-

Viridi: "Now what do we have here?"
---
Kamui: "We'll keep it in mind." I'll bring Azura next time.

Blake: We should bring everyone next time.
---
Azura: "True, but I have a better idea." -holds her pendant, causing her to be covered with light before... shrinking?-

-once the light fades, Azura is still wearing the same slightly altered mermaid costume... but looks about a decade younger and said costume is resized to fit this smaller, younger frame-

-obviously there's no picture of this tiny Azura wearing a mermaid outfit so use your imagination- >:V

Azura: "...So how do I look?" -even her voice sounds like that of a child's...-

Dark Pit: "What is that?"

Kirby: "...Is she really just a mean trickster now?"
___

Amethyst: "Well, so do I!" -SPIN DASH CHARGING UP-
___

-Forgot tomention, before Hop Pop shows up,Judro outright shakes the coppers out of one of the bitties, that of a father of a sick boy named Bailey-

-After Hop Pop shows up, though he introduces himself, saying ",Name's Hopediah Plantar.the frog that's gonna teach you some lessons!" while putting up his cheeks to punch and shove Judro with them. He repeats this several times, eventually injuring judro eenough drive him off, though he claims that Hopediah will pay for this before leaving-

(Piece of cake for Hop Pop!)
Dark Pit: "Pretty much."
---
-Yang does the "Hey c'mon c'mon" taunt- :p
---
Weiss: "Good for him!" :) "....but things won't be so easy next time, won't they?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: "Pretty much."
---
-Yang does the "Hey c'mon c'mon" taunt- :p
---
Weiss: "Good for him!" :) "....but things won't be so easy next time, won't they?"
Kirby: "...I can probably still reason with her!"
___

-Spin Dash charge at the Terry!-
___

-The bitties all run up to Hop Pop thanking him for helping them, with the young frog Bailey being especially awed, shouting "Three cheers for Hopediah Plantar!" and prompted the townsfolk to lift him up as a crowd...before his weight overwhelms them and he cartoonishly falls on them-

-Even Anne and Sprig, are impressed, but Hop Pop is seemingly humble...at least at firsti, saying "Ah, that was nothing! Jusro's just a big blowhard! Not like those tax foacs I stood up to..."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "...I can probably still reason with her!"
___

-Spin Dash charge at the Terry!-
___

-The bitties all run up to Hop Pop thanking him for helping them, with the young frog Bailey being especially awed, shouting "Three cheers for Hopediah Plantar!" and prompted the townsfolk to lift him up as a crowd...before his weight overwhelms them and he cartoonishly falls on them-

-Even Anne and Sprig, are impressed, but Hop Pop is seemingly humble...at least at firsti, saying "Ah, that was nothing! Jusro's just a big blowhard! Not like those tax foacs I stood up to..."-
Dark Pit: "Go ahead and try, I guess."
---
-Power Wave again-
---
Weiss: Not his first time handling people like that.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You should share a video of that. It's really funny :p
Here ya go, KoP!
-the Huntsmen thinking this was so wholesome~-
---
Palu: "Why not, I suppose." :)
---
Sakura: -smiled a bit at that-
---
Shez: :laugh:
-Indeed, those two kiddos be cute-
-If they didn't know one was a magical girl and the other has the powers of a God beyond their comprehension, they'd be completely normal-
---
Mary: "Yaaaay~!"
Kama: Do you think that will solve things?
---
-Thwn she saw... New people!-
---
Shirou: "But you need to be a little slow first, else you'd get cramps"
---
Draco: "So you have chosen your demise" -the Foreigner only patted her while smiling-
-She's legit not afraid of this Evil of Humanity, knowing they could deal with her-
Star: "Whoo! Yeah! I totally did it!"

___

-How is it?-
___

...Ohhh, right! You mean Winter!
___

-But is there an Impostor among them?- :V
___

We just have to defeat the remaining few!

-Either a wall or one of the isle's cannons-
Medea: "And we need to make sure it's not a one-time thing"
---
Kama: -Munches- "...Not bad"
---
Rin: "...She does kinda fill that roll..."
---
---
Kiara: "Of course, let's!" -tried raising a demon pillar under one-

-One of the cannons!-
Aya: "Aw come on!"
___

___

___

___

(...HUH?!)
-of course she was-

Kamui: "Welcome to the continent of Elyos. More specifically, this is the heart of the continent, the nation of Lythos."

---
---

---

---
Azura: "True, but I have a better idea." -holds her pendant, causing her to be covered with light before... shrinking?-

-once the light fades, Azura is still wearing the same slightly altered mermaid costume... but looks about a decade younger and said costume is resized to fit this smaller, younger frame-

-obviously there's no picture of this tiny Azura wearing a mermaid outfit so use your imagination- >:V

Luvia: "Did you ask the owner of this castle that you'd arrive?"
---
-Indeed. They wouldn't notice at least for now either that Venjix's body would be leaking a purple substance, something Sideways left in him-

-Berdly would then see copies of Heavenly Sentai Goseiger-
1697509252144.png

-Using cards in devices that yelled "GOTCHA!", they summoned vines that tried to encase him and small tornadoes to hit him-
---
Sayori: "Hi! I'm Sayori! And these are Yuri and Natsuki~!"
Yuri: "Is this golem your creation?"
---
Jeanne: "Thank you for being so cordial" :) I'll bring my sisters next time.

Atalanta: It would get noisy... But also nice.
---
-Mayhaps-
Mata Hari: "..........................W-What just happened?"

Elizabeth: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Lilith: "Rules are simple, you follow the dancing steps that are on-screen, or if you don't, BZZZZZZZT! Got it~?"
-A large screen about to play a song appeared-
Lilith: "All part of the show~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Here ya go, KoP!
That was random, but total comedy gold. :laugh:

Medea: "And we need to make sure it's not a one-time thing"
---
Kama: -Munches- "...Not bad"
---
Rin: "...She does kinda fill that roll..."
---
---
Kiara: "Of course, let's!" -tried raising a demon pillar under one-

-One of the cannons!-
Aya: "Aw come on!"
Star: "Trust me, it won't be!" -Fires a Cupcake Blast at the target with equal success-
___

TLink: "I'm glad you like it!"
___

She's like any cute dog...Except with superpowers. :p
___

-Another good remix- :V
___

-How many cannons remain operational?-

Dark Pit: "Go ahead and try, I guess."
---
-Power Wave again-
---
Weiss: Not his first time handling people like that.
-Is Pit more hopeful about the matter nah?-
___

-This time, Amethyst dodges it-
___

-The bitties are awed that Hopediah took on toads, and Bailey asks him "Tell us the story! Please? Pleeeeeaaase...?" Hop Pop seemingly humbly replies "Aw, sweetie, there isn't much to tell." regarding the story-

-Cut to a time cart that says "Three hours later", followed by another immediate cut of Hop Pop telling exaggerated stories of his fights against the toad soldiers such as claiming "And then I lifted not one, not two, but three toads over my head and threw them off Toad Tower!" while being treated like a king by the bitties, being fanned by some of them while others give him food-

-of course she was-

---
---

---

---

---
-Indeed. They wouldn't notice at least for now either that Venjix's body would be leaking a purple substance, something Sideways left in him-

View attachment 379331
-Using cards in devices that yelled "GOTCHA!", they summoned vines that tried to encase him and small tornadoes to hit him-
---
---

---
-Mayhaps-

Lilith: "Rules are simple, you follow the dancing steps that are on-screen, or if you don't, BZZZZZZZT! Got it~?"
...That's a good question, d-did you alert the owners ahead of time?
___

-A possible calling card...But they may never notice by the time their conflict with Chaldea is over-

Berdly: "Oh no you don't! I'm the master of winds and tornado magic around here!" -Tried to counter the tornadoes by casting more of his own, while trying to cut the vines with his halberd-

-Noelle, meanwhile, managed to cast Heal Prayer again, healing her wounds and allowing herself to stand back up-

Noelle: "I-I really hope that wasn't an ordinary gun...But hey, at least a little spell was still able to totally heal the wound! Good thing, I-I think I'd be a lot more scared out of my wits if it couldn't..."
___

Connie: "He's actually rather polite!"
___

Moon: "We can discuss diplomatic matters later. Until then, take all the time you need here until the time to return to Basel is right. A fight is far harder to win if you've no time to rest up or can't think straight. I've learned that lesson myself from the past several months..."

-All of their friends just getting a chance to hang out and relax...-
___

-Illusion transformation happened- :V

(A dancing contest? Oh, you just made the worst mistake of your life, buster! Lizzy's the best idol around here!)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That was random, but total comedy gold. :laugh:

Star: "Trust me, it won't be!" -Fires a Cupcake Blast at the target with equal success-
___

TLink: "I'm glad you like it!"
___

She's like any cute dog...Except with superpowers. :p
___

-Another good remix- :V
___

-How many cannons remain operational?-
It's quite the infamous special move for that reason. :p

Medea: "Doomg great!"
---
Kama: "...What you want in return?"
---
Rin: "...And sentient"
---
-Yeah- :V -But also the Red and Pink Ranger be clearly into something-

-About two-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's quite the infamous special move for that reason. :p

Medea: "Doomg great!"
---
Kama: "...What you want in return?"
---
Rin: "...And sentient"
---
-Yeah- :V -But also the Red and Pink Ranger be clearly into something-

-About two-
I can see why lmao

Star: "Heck yeah, no magic technique is too advanced for Star Butterfly to master!" -Casts Dagger Crystal Heart attack, at the target, flawlessly-
___

TLink: "No need to repay me. I'm just glad I could help." :grin:
___

Also that...Although, I've heard stories of otherwise ordinary animals being highly intelligent, too.

...Then again, I guess that would mean they're not an ordinary animal or pet by default.

___

-But what...?-
___

-And since I forgot to reply to this last time, the Darknut tries to avoid the demon pillar, but ultimately can't, and is either launched by it or left standing stranded on top of the pillar-

-That's still just enough for her to finish off some Wizzrobes and sink the onarmed rafts that the Bokoblins are trying to bring to the shore-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, those two kiddos be cute-
-If they didn't know one was a magical girl and the other has the powers of a God beyond their comprehension, they'd be completely normal-
---
Mary: "Yaaaay~!"
Kama: Do you think that will solve things?
---
-Thwn she saw... New people!-
---
Shirou: "But you need to be a little slow first, else you'd get cramps"
---
Draco: "So you have chosen your demise" -the Foreigner only patted her while smiling-
-She's legit not afraid of this Evil of Humanity, knowing they could deal with her-
-are they having a wonderful time?-
---
Palu: Likely not, but the intentions are pure.
---
Sakura: "N-New people?"
---
Kanna: "I guess... I'll trust your word, Papa." :)
---
Shez: That's so cute~

-Is Pit more hopeful about the matter nah?-
___

-This time, Amethyst dodges it-
___

-The bitties are awed that Hopediah took on toads, and Bailey asks him "Tell us the story! Please? Pleeeeeaaase...?" Hop Pop seemingly humbly replies "Aw, sweetie, there isn't much to tell." regarding the story-

-Cut to a time cart that says "Three hours later", followed by another immediate cut of Hop Pop telling exaggerated stories of his fights against the toad soldiers such as claiming "And then I lifted not one, not two, but three toads over my head and threw them off Toad Tower!" while being treated like a king by the bitties, being fanned by some of them while others give him food-
-he tends to be more hopeful, yes-
---
-Yang's Power Waves are never meant to hit but to control space-
---
Weiss: :rolleyes:

---

---
---

---
-Mayhaps-

___

-A possible calling card...But they may never notice by the time their conflict with Chaldea is over-

Berdly: "Oh no you don't! I'm the master of winds and tornado magic around here!" -Tried to counter the tornadoes by casting more of his own, while trying to cut the vines with his halberd-

-Noelle, meanwhile, managed to cast Heal Prayer again, healing her wounds and allowing herself to stand back up-

Noelle: "I-I really hope that wasn't an ordinary gun...But hey, at least a little spell was still able to totally heal the wound! Good thing, I-I think I'd be a lot more scared out of my wits if it couldn't..."
___

___

Moon: "We can discuss diplomatic matters later. Until then, take all the time you need here until the time to return to Basel is right. A fight is far harder to win if you've no time to rest up or can't think straight. I've learned that lesson myself from the past several months..."

___

(A dancing contest? Oh, you just made the worst mistake of your life, buster! Lizzy's the best idol around here!)
Byleth: "We did not, but I'm assuming some of us would be recognized which would immediately grant us access."
---
-for now, they focus on their plan-
---
Viridi: "Because I didn't order him to attack. Now, which one among you called me and my... associates gremlins?"
---
Kamui: "A very good lesson. yes." :)

-much deserved, tbh-
---
-not quite an illusion...-

Azura: "You know how the way I've been brought back to life makes me almost Servant-like, right? Well, that comes with the ability of changing my very being in a way not too different than how many Servants have different forms, usually ones made for summer. Thanks to that, I can take on this form."

Dark Pit: -betting on Liz getting shocked-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he tends to be more hopeful, yes-
---
-Yang's Power Waves are never meant to hit but to control space-
---
Weiss: :rolleyes:
-But does he voice those hopes about this or nah?-
___

-Amethyst is starting to notice that, so she tries to move more carefully before trying to land a homing Spin Dash-
___

(...Seriously, Hop Pop?)

-Polly is like "Threw three toads? I don't remember that...", prompting Sprig to whisper "That's because it didn't happen..."-

-Anne doesn't take issue with it, telling them "Oh, let him have this. He's just juicing up the details a bit. In my world, we call this marketing!"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But does he voice those hopes about this or nah?-
___

-Amethyst is starting to notice that, so she tries to move more carefully before trying to land a homing Spin Dash-
___

(...Seriously, Hop Pop?)

-Polly is like "Threw three toads? I don't remember that...", prompting Sprig to whisper "That's because it didn't happen..."-

-Anne doesn't take issue with it, telling them "Oh, let him have this. He's just juicing up the details a bit. In my world, we call this marketing!"-
Pit: "I'm sure she'll be nicer."

Dark Pit: "You think so?"

Pit: "Well, it's Pandora, so even someone as hopeful as me can't say there won't be any pranks... but she's nicer now, right?"
---
-which has enough startup for Yang to try Terry's unique Dodge Attack mechanic.... but Amethyst smartly delayed the Homing Attack-
---
Weiss: "........She's actually not wrong here."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I'm sure she'll be nicer."

Dark Pit: "You think so?"

Pit: "Well, it's Pandora, so even someone as hopeful as me can't say there won't be any pranks... but she's nicer now, right?"
---
-which has enough startup for Yang to try Terry's unique Dodge Attack mechanic.... but Amethyst smartly delayed the Homing Attack-
---
Weiss: "........She's actually not wrong here."
Kirby: "She does seem to have made plenty of friends here!'
___

-Allowing it to land?-
___

(Wait, for real? Is marketing and advertising really like that in most dimensions?)

-Hop Pop then claims, with bravado "And so, using my frog‐given natural strength, I kicked the side of Toad Tower, and it exploded!", prompting even more cheers from the crowd or bitties. Bailey then casually cheers "Hooray for Hopediah Plantar, here to protect us from the ruthless Hasselback Gang!"-

-Cue Hop Pop doing a serious double take and asking Bailey "...I'm sorry Bailey, did you say "gang"?"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "She does seem to have made plenty of friends here!'
___

-Allowing it to land?-
___

(Wait, for real? Is marketing and advertising really like that in most dimensions?)

-Hop Pop then claims, with bravado "And so, using my frog‐given natural strength, I kicked the side of Toad Tower, and it exploded!", prompting even more cheers from the crowd or bitties. Bailey then casually cheers "Hooray for Hopediah Plantar, here to protect us from the ruthless Hasselback Gang!"-

-Cue Hop Pop doing a serious double take and asking Bailey "...I'm sorry Bailey, did you say "gang"?"-
Dark Pit: "Many of them being on-brand with her personality."
---
-yep-
---
Weiss: "Somethings, exaggeration can get attention."

-then the show stuff-

Weiss: "Oh no..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

Byleth: "We did not, but I'm assuming some of us would be recognized which would immediately grant us access."
---
---
Viridi: "Because I didn't order him to attack. Now, which one among you called me and my... associates gremlins?"
---

-much deserved, tbh-
---

Azura: "You know how the way I've been brought back to life makes me almost Servant-like, right? Well, that comes with the ability of changing my very being in a way not too different than how many Servants have different forms, usually ones made for summer. Thanks to that, I can take on this form."

Jeanne: "Wouldn't this place still have some security?"
---
-Indeed, they need to drive her forces out of this place!-

-While the tornadoes neutralized one another, the Goseiger copies used another card to send electricity from the ground towards him-
-Another shot from a hidden Duke goes towards her!-
---
Natsuki: "...You kinda look like some"
Euryale: "Oh that answers it!"
---
Jeanne: "If one gets too stressed out, there:s too many physical and psychological risks. I also needed to learn that"

-Indeed, so Blake has little doubts about doing it-
---
Mata Hari: "W-Well...I suppose it makes sense with the many different phases you've lived throigh your life..." -resisting the urge to hug and headpat the cute kiddo-

Elizabeth: "Yeah! You just chose my forte! HA!"
Lilith: -Adjusting bowtie- "We'll judge that when we get to that~ So let's get to it! Hmmm let's select the song..." -flipping through controller- "Ah-ha! This one's good!"
Morrigan: "Oh goodness, the theme of that weirdo?!" :laugh:
Elizabeth: "Wait, he has a theme song?! ...Wait, you know him?!"
Lilith: "Geez, focus on the dance now!"
I can see why lmao

Star: "Heck yeah, no magic technique is too advanced for Star Butterfly to master!" -Casts Dagger Crystal Heart attack, at the target, flawlessly-
___

TLink: "No need to repay me. I'm just glad I could help." :grin:
___

Also that...Although, I've heard stories of otherwise ordinary animals being highly intelligent, too.

...Then again, I guess that would mean they're not an ordinary animal or pet by default.

___

-But what...?-
___

-And since I forgot to reply to this last time, the Darknut tries to avoid the demon pillar, but ultimately can't, and is either launched by it or left standing stranded on top of the pillar-

-That's still just enough for her to finish off some Wizzrobes and sink the onarmed rafts that the Bokoblins are trying to bring to the shore-
Circe: "That's right! Keep that confidence!"
---
Kama: "........." Awwwwwwww~ -thanks to Palutena's daughters, she's become kinda weak to kids being cute-
---
Rin: "Yeah, I don't think they would at all..." -like Lobo who became a Servant, even if under very specific circumstances-
---
-Not like the crew wanna answer!-
---
-Stranded so it gets hit by Kiara doing a rising kick-

Aya: "Okay, I can still do this!" -shot at some of the Wizzrobes-
-are they having a wonderful time?-
---
Palu: Likely not, but the intentions are pure.
---
Sakura: "N-New people?"
---
Kanna: "I guess... I'll trust your word, Papa." :)
---
Shez: That's so cute~
-They are having a miraculous time-
---
Kama: ...I can't say you're wrong...
---
Yuri: "...U-Um...Hi..." -but also Azura!-
---
Shirou: "Glad you're doing so" -pats again-
---
Musashi: ...You know, I was scared at first...But now she's kinda harmless.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "That's right! Keep that confidence!"
---
Kama: "........." Awwwwwwww~ -thanks to Palutena's daughters, she's become kinda weak to kids being cute-
---
Rin: "Yeah, I don't think they would at all..." -like Lobo who became a Servant, even if under very specific circumstances-
---
-Not like the crew wanna answer!-
---
-Stranded so it gets hit by Kiara doing a rising kick-

Aya: "Okay, I can still do this!" -shot at some of the Wizzrobes-
-She'd cast a few more spells without much issue, although they're all offense-based-
___

-Seems this is one Link she can't really take any issue with, sacred weapon of slaying evil powers or not- :p
___

Like Lobo. He seems closer to his other Servant half and Viridi, but I don't think anyone could call him a pet. Or an ordinary wolf, for that matter.
___

-But Marvelous and Ahim both looked annoyed with them?-
___

-If this doesn't send the Darknut a very far distance vertically, it'd instead ultimately just die from the sheer height it falls from-

Dark Pit: "Many of them being on-brand with her personality."
---
-yep-
---
Weiss: "Somethings, exaggeration can get attention."

-then the show stuff-

Dedede: "...Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

-It's a good thing for Pandora, but probably a bad thing for them?- :V
___

-Amethyst tries to follow this up a regular dash attack-
___

(Isn't that...almost exactly like what Anne and Hop Pop tried with the so-called "potions" in season 1?) -Then the show stuff- (The twist is that there's a whole gang of them?!)

-Not even a second later, Judro can be heard calling out "Hopediah Plantar!", before the camera zooms over to reveal the entire Hasselback Gang that Bailey was talking about-

Amphibia4.jpg

-Judro boasts "Whoo‐whee! You done asked for it, so here it comes! This here's the Hasselback Gang. My brother Heathro. Half sister Ruth. Uncle Talbert. And of course, the matriarch herself, Mama Hasselback!"-

---
---
---

-much deserved, tbh-
---

---

-While the tornadoes neutralized one another, the Goseiger copies used another card to send electricity from the ground towards him-
---
---
Jeanne: "If one gets too stressed out, there:s too many physical and psychological risks. I also needed to learn that"

---
Mata Hari: "W-Well...I suppose it makes sense with the many different phases you've lived throigh your life..." -resisting the urge to hug and headpat the cute kiddo-

Lilith: -Adjusting bowtie- "We'll judge that when we get to that~ So let's get to it! Hmmm let's select the song..." -flipping through controller- "Ah-ha! This one's good!"
A-And would they not trust monsters...?
___

-Several are still causing chaos, launching fireworks via cannons and attacking with any kind of magic projectiles in their arsenal in true Bullet Hell fasion-

-Berdly is cartoonishly electrocuted and falls over-

-Noelle took a defensive stance to try and reduce the damage. This is an in-game technique in Deltarune that works with virtually every attack-
___

Steven: "N-Natsuki!"
___

Moon: "I'm not sure when you learned it, Jeanne, but I can imagine it was far sooner than I had..." -A bit regretful since she fears some of her decisions during the Battle for Mewni proved costly, or otherwise strained her relationship with Star-

-Further discussing the idea with Atalanta?-
___

-So all of the former ghosts are similar to Servants now...-

(How does that weirdo know so many people across dimensions?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They are having a miraculous time-
---
Kama: ...I can't say you're wrong...
---
Yuri: "...U-Um...Hi..." -but also Azura!-
---
Shirou: "Glad you're doing so" -pats again-
---
Musashi: ...You know, I was scared at first...But now she's kinda harmless.
-the people of Remnant being reminded of their own bonds-
---
Palu: Let's keep an eye on things, alright?
---
Sakura: "Oh! Azura-nee as well!" :)

Azura: "Of course, Sakura." :)
---
-she giggles-
---
Shez: I wanna see how she fights!

Dedede: "...Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

-It's a good thing for Pandora, but probably a bad thing for them?- :V
___

-Amethyst tries to follow this up a regular dash attack-
___

(Isn't that...almost exactly like what Anne and Hop Pop tried with the so-called "potions" in season 1?) -Then the show stuff- (The twist is that there's a whole gang of them?!)

-Not even a second later, Judro can be heard calling out "Hopediah Plantar!", before the camera zooms over to reveal the entire Hasselback Gang that Bailey was talking about-

-Judro boasts "Whoo‐whee! You done asked for it, so here it comes! This here's the Hasselback Gang. My brother Heathro. Half sister Ruth. Uncle Talbert. And of course, the matriarch herself, Mama Hasselback!"-
Dark Pit: "At least she's not evil..."
---
-this doesn't work because there's too much downtime between the moves :V-
---

---

---
---

---

___

-Several are still causing chaos, launching fireworks via cannons and attacking with any kind of magic projectiles in their arsenal in true Bullet Hell fasion-

-Noelle took a defensive stance to try and reduce the damage. This is an in-game technique in Deltarune that works with virtually every attack-
___

___

Moon: "I'm not sure when you learned it, Jeanne, but I can imagine it was far sooner than I had..." -A bit regretful since she fears some of her decisions during the Battle for Mewni proved costly, or otherwise strained her relationship with Star-

___

Byleth: "Elyos is currently in an era of peace. Having soldiers everywhere wouldn't exactly be the most reassuring sight, but the place is more well-guarded than you think."

-they eventually get to the castle, where a figure was guarding the door-

???: "State your business."

Byleth: "We wish to see the Divine Dragon, Lady Nel."

Nel: "...That voice... Is that you, Byleth? I didn't recognize you... Did you dye your hair?"

Byleth: "It's a long story, and not why I'm here. And I'm not the only familiar face either."

Kamui: "Hey, Nel, it's been a while." :)

Camilla: "You haven't changed one bit, sweetie~"
---
-but for now, VIRUS-
---
Viridi: "As if you had any right to mock people based on their height! The ego on this human..."
---
Kamui: "I helped teach her that lesson, actually." :)

-sure, why not?-
---
Azura: "To be honest, I'm... not really fond of this form. My childhood was far from ideal... but that is why I would like to do this; so my youthful form has at least one good memory." :)

-he would soon join to dance along :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: "At least she's not evil..."
---
-this doesn't work because there's too much downtime between the moves :V-
---
Kirby; "Just a trickester and prankster! I know some people like that, includiing former ones like Dedede, so this should be a piece of cake! Ooh, cake sounds yummy right now!" :b:
___

-I don't really play Sanic, so I wasn't sure- :V

-Amethyst nonetheless tries to dodge Yang's next attack and grab the Terry afterwards-
___

-The bitties gasp in shock, while Hop Pop looks on in horror. Mama Hasselback just asks the old frog "You the frog who dare throw my Judro outta town?" Hop Pop can only nervously chuckle and try to answer "Well..." before Bailey cuts him off, confidently saying "Yep. And he's gonna run you outta town too! Right, Hopediah?" while the rest of the bitties cheer "Hop Pop! You show 'em, Hopediah! Go get 'em, Hopediah!"-

-Mama Hasselback just laughs, knowing Hop Pop will either fail or have to be have some kind of ace up his sleeve to actually backup that claim, stating "Now this I gotta see!" Hop Pop, having never confronted a toad of her might before, can only half-heartedly state "Um, uh, you're‐‐ You're gonna regret this..." before trying to just...shove her away by pushing her legs like one would move furniture or a heavy crate. Not even actually trying to use any combat moves, just try to literally push her out of town. She doesn't even remotely budge and instantly defeats Hop Popp by slamming the top of his head with a giant metal rolling pin-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-She'd cast a few more spells without much issue, although they're all offense-based-
___

-Seems this is one Link she can't really take any issue with, sacred weapon of slaying evil powers or not- :p
___

Like Lobo. He seems closer to his other Servant half and Viridi, but I don't think anyone could call him a pet. Or an ordinary wolf, for that matter.
___

-But Marvelous and Ahim both looked annoyed with them?-
___

-If this doesn't send the Darknut a very far distance vertically, it'd instead ultimately just die from the sheer height it falls from-
-They believe it's fine to focus on one type for now, they can try support magic later-
---
-She even stretched her hand to pat him-
---
Rin: "Well, barely anyone we know is normal..."
---
-Marvelous surely did, Ahim was seemingly smiling... Menacingly-
---
-The latter is what happens then-
-the people of Remnant being reminded of their own bonds-
---
Palu: Let's keep an eye on things, alright?
---
Sakura: "Oh! Azura-nee as well!" :)

Azura: "Of course, Sakura." :)
---
-she giggles-
---
Shez: I wanna see how she fights!
-Ever since most of them met at Beacon-
---
Kama: Fine, fine... -hoping things don't get violent-
---
Irisviel: "Awww, it's such a pleasure to see you two" :)
---
-Loving this-
---
Musashi: Hmmm, how do you think it should be done?
___

___

___

___

Byleth: "Elyos is currently in an era of peace. Having soldiers everywhere wouldn't exactly be the most reassuring sight, but the place is more well-guarded than you think."

Nel: "...That voice... Is that you, Byleth? I didn't recognize you... Did you dye your hair?"

Byleth: "It's a long story, and not why I'm here. And I'm not the only familiar face either."

---
-but for now, VIRUS-
---
Viridi: "As if you had any right to mock people based on their height! The ego on this human..."
---

-sure, why not?-
---
Azura: "To be honest, I'm... not really fond of this form. My childhood was far from ideal... but that is why I would like to do this; so my youthful form has at least one good memory." :)

Tiki: "Not just that, I am an adult now!" -does a proud pose- "...Also, how many good nap spots are around?"
---
Rita: "I suppose we'll have to make more meatshields" -referring to Sentai and Rider copies-

-Thus the next shot dealt less damage, and she managed to see it came from a hiding spot-
---
Natsuki: "Hey! I'm not a human for starters!"
---
Jeanne: "Shortly after we met, in fact"

-Blake brings it up?-
---
Mata Hari: "I see. But you're not acting much different..."

Lilith: "Less talking, more dancing!" -the steps are on the screen-
Elizabeth: "Fine, I'll show you!" -begins to do as the screen shows-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They believe it's fine to focus on one type for now, they can try support magic later-
---
-She even stretched her hand to pat him-
---
Rin: "Well, barely anyone we know is normal..."
---
-Marvelous surely did, Ahim was seemingly smiling... Menacingly-
---
-The latter is what happens then-
Star: "How's that for wandless magic?! And not a single error to count!"

-Then she accidentally casts a lone Warnicorn at the ceiling, which gets it's horn stuck in said ceiling- :V

Star: "...Make that one error..." :lol:
___

-Toon Link chuckled at that-

Tetra: (He's always so optimistic...)
___

Doesn't that eventually make everyone normal in their own way?
___

Steven: (Ohhhh no, I know that kind of angry expression. The rest of the crew is in deep trouble...)
___

-Only three Darknuts remain...-

-AND NOW I FORGOT THE OTHER HALF OF THE BATTLE STUFF AGH-

-Five out of eight Wizzrobes and hit and killed by the bombs-

---
-but for now, VIRUS-
---
---

-sure, why not?-
---

Tiki: "Not just that, I am an adult now!" -does a proud pose- "...Also, how many good nap spots are around?"
---
Rita: "I suppose we'll have to make more meatshields" -referring to Sentai and Rider copies-

-Thus the next shot dealt less damage, and she managed to see it came from a hiding spot-
---
---

-Blake brings it up?-
---

-Alphys is currently silent, both due to being unfamiliar with the kingdom and it's people as well as due to not wanting to interrupt their conversation-

___

-Although little do they know, their options for Sentai and Rider copies might be more limited now...-

Noelle: "Ow...Okay, that could've been wores. And hey, source of fire spotted! Do these troops have any weaknesses?"

Berdly: -Coughing, standing up while coverted in smoke- "A-And if it's no trouble to ask, do you guys have a specific objective here...?"

Noelle: "We might be able to better help you guys if we know why you're here!"
___

Steven: "Ooooooookay, everyone. I-I think you all just got off on the wrong foot. How about we all take a deep breath so you can introduce yourselves more...umm, poliltely?" 😅
___

Moon: "You did...? Hmm, I suppose I shouldn't be entirely surprised with close of friends you two are." :p

-What Digi asked?-
___

-She's still has all the memories of her present self, after all. Just in another form from a past time-

(Go, Lizzy! Show this prankster who's boss!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "How's that for wandless magic?! And not a single error to count!"

-Then she accidentally casts a lone Warnicorn at the ceiling, which gets it's horn stuck in said ceiling- :V

Star: "...Make that one error..." :lol:
___

-Toon Link chuckled at that-

Tetra: (He's always so optimistic...)
___

Doesn't that eventually make everyone normal in their own way?
___

Steven: (Ohhhh no, I know that kind of angry expression. The rest of the crew is in deep trouble...)
___

-Only three Darknuts remain...-

-AND NOW I FORGOT THE OTHER HALF OF THE BATTLE STUFF AGH-

-Five out of eight Wizzrobes and hit and killed by the bombs-
Circe: "Well, no one's perfect..."
---
-Indeed, and it seemed to work this once-
---
Rin: "...I suppose it does?"
---
-Indeed, even they felt fear now!-
---
-Kiara looks for them...-

Aya: "SUCK ON THIS!" -shot at one-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Well, no one's perfect..."
---
-Indeed, and it seemed to work this once-
---
Rin: "...I suppose it does?"
---
-Indeed, even they felt fear now!-
---
-Kiara looks for them...-

Aya: "SUCK ON THIS!" -shot at one-
Star: "Guess I've still got a long way to go..." -Rubbing the back of her head-
___

Tetra: (Good this deity's just a lazy grouch.) :p
___

For pretty much all of us, adventures, danger, magic and the supernatural pretty much are normal. :p
___

-Even Joe?- :V
___

-One is approaching her, while the other two each are going after Gaster and Alphys-

-The Wizzrobe is instantly destroyed from the explosion caused by the bomb once it hits, but the other two try to cast fireballs at both the wall and the cannon-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby; "Just a trickester and prankster! I know some people like that, includiing former ones like Dedede, so this should be a piece of cake! Ooh, cake sounds yummy right now!" :b:
___

-I don't really play Sanic, so I wasn't sure- :V

-Amethyst nonetheless tries to dodge Yang's next attack and grab the Terry afterwards-
___

-The bitties gasp in shock, while Hop Pop looks on in horror. Mama Hasselback just asks the old frog "You the frog who dare throw my Judro outta town?" Hop Pop can only nervously chuckle and try to answer "Well..." before Bailey cuts him off, confidently saying "Yep. And he's gonna run you outta town too! Right, Hopediah?" while the rest of the bitties cheer "Hop Pop! You show 'em, Hopediah! Go get 'em, Hopediah!"-

-Mama Hasselback just laughs, knowing Hop Pop will either fail or have to be have some kind of ace up his sleeve to actually backup that claim, stating "Now this I gotta see!" Hop Pop, having never confronted a toad of her might before, can only half-heartedly state "Um, uh, you're‐‐ You're gonna regret this..." before trying to just...shove her away by pushing her legs like one would move furniture or a heavy crate. Not even actually trying to use any combat moves, just try to literally push her out of town. She doesn't even remotely budge and instantly defeats Hop Popp by slamming the top of his head with a giant metal rolling pin-
Pit: "It does...."
---
-that works-
---
Weiss: "..."

-Ever since most of them met at Beacon-
---
Kama: Fine, fine... -hoping things don't get violent-
---
Irisviel: "Awww, it's such a pleasure to see you two" :)
---
-Loving this-
---
Musashi: Hmmm, how do you think it should be done?
-and it's adorable~!-
---
-they will?-
---
Azura: "I'm glad to see you as well." :)
---
-of course~!-

-Kanna be cute-
---
Shez: I don't know...

---

---
---

-Blake brings it up?-
---

Alphys is currently silent, both due to being unfamiliar with the kingdom and it's people as well as due to not wanting to interrupt their conversation-

___

-Although little do they know, their options for Sentai and Rider copies might be more limited now...-

Noelle: "Ow...Okay, that could've been wores. And hey, source of fire spotted! Do these troops have any weaknesses?"

Berdly: -Coughing, standing up while coverted in smoke- "A-And if it's no trouble to ask, do you guys have a specific objective here...?"

___

Steven: "Ooooooookay, everyone. I-I think you all just got off on the wrong foot. How about we all take a deep breath so you can introduce yourselves more...umm, poliltely?" 😅
___

Moon: "You did...? Hmm, I suppose I shouldn't be entirely surprised with close of friends you two are." :p

-What Digi asked?-
___

-She's still has all the memories of her present self, after all. Just in another form from a past time-

Nel: "...Tiki? No way, you were but a child..." -ahem- "So you seek to talk with the Divine One?"

Byleth: "That would be correct."
---
-they'll figure it out as they summon some?-
---
Viridi: "Don't try and get involved, gem boy." :glare:
---
Kamui: "I wish I could have been there to teach it to you as well, your Majesty." :)

Blake: We're totally bringing all our friends next time, right?
---
Azura: "Because my child self feels comfortable around you." :)

-she'll fail?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "It does...."
---
-that works-
---
Weiss: "..."
-Dark Pit be like "but we literally just had ice cream?"-
___

-B-THROW!-
___

-The btties are shocked, while Anne, Sprig and Polly are furious and rally to try and help Hop Pop, but Heathro, Ruth, and Talbert just grab a hold of them and stuff them in barrels. Anne is like "Aw, man! This is just like middle school..." while Polly is only mildly annoyed since it's not much different from the wooden water bucket she usually hops around in-

-Mama Hasselback then lifts an injured Hop Pop by one leg, and tells the Bitties "Looks like you folks chose the wrong frog...Or should I say, "fraud"? Word of advice, folks‐‐ Don't believe everything you're told about heroes. After all, they don't exist." Upon hearing Mama Hasselback say that, Bailey sadly asks Hop Pop "Is it true, Hopediah? Are heroes a lie...?" Hop Pop is so ashamed of his failure here that all he does is tearfully shout "It's true, Bailey...IT'S TRUE!"-

(...Hop Pop...) :urg:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Dark Pit be like "but we literally just had ice cream?"-
___

-B-THROW!-
___

-The btties are shocked, while Anne, Sprig and Polly are furious and rally to try and help Hop Pop, but Heathro, Ruth, and Talbert just grab a hold of them and stuff them in barrels. Anne is like "Aw, man! This is just like middle school..." while Polly is only mildly annoyed since it's not much different from the wooden water bucket she usually hops around in-

-Mama Hasselback then lifts an injured Hop Pop by one leg, and tells the Bitties "Looks like you folks chose the wrong frog...Or should I say, "fraud"? Word of advice, folks‐‐ Don't believe everything you're told about heroes. After all, they don't exist." Upon hearing Mama Hasselback say that, Bailey sadly asks Hop Pop "Is it true, Hopediah? Are heroes a lie...?" Hop Pop is so ashamed of his failure here that all he does is tearfully shout "It's true, Bailey...IT'S TRUE!"-

(...Hop Pop...) :urg:
Dark Pit: "We just had ice cream..."

Pit: "And?"
---
-IT KILLS-
---
Weiss: "Hopediah..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: "We just had ice cream..."

Pit: "And?"
---
-IT KILLS-
---
Weiss: "Hopediah..."
Kirby: "I can eat way more than that!"
___

-How many stocks do each of them have by now?-

___

-The other Hasselbacks then roll the barrels they trapped the kids out of Bittyburg, forcing Hop Pop to run after them while Mama Hasselback and her family of outlaws take over the town once more-

-The Plantars are then shown traveling across the desert on the fwagon again for a few seconds...before a casually smiling Sprig nonchalantly lifts up his fiddle.violin and takes a breath, preparing to play and sing another song about Hop Pop...Only for Hop Pop himself to snatch the fiddle/violin, lift in the air while screaming in rage, then slam it on the fwagon. The kids all just stare at him blankly for a few seconds before he sighs sadly stating "Not proud of what happened back there, kids... Sprig was right. No one's ever gonna write a song about this old coward..." Sprig holds up the broken remains of the fiddle while whispering "Now that you smashed my fiddle..." in a mildly annoyed tone-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "I can eat way more than that!"
___

-How many stocks do each of them have by now?-

___

-The other Hasselbacks then roll the barrels they trapped the kids out of Bittyburg, forcing Hop Pop to run after them while Mama Hasselback and her family of outlaws take over the town once more-

-The Plantars are then shown traveling across the desert on the fwagon again for a few seconds...before a casually smiling Sprig nonchalantly lifts up his fiddle.violin and takes a breath, preparing to play and sing another song about Hop Pop...Only for Hop Pop himself to snatch the fiddle/violin, lift in the air while screaming in rage, then slam it on the fwagon. The kids all just stare at him blankly for a few seconds before he sighs sadly stating "Not proud of what happened back there, kids... Sprig was right. No one's ever gonna write a song about this old coward..." Sprig holds up the broken remains of the fiddle while whispering "Now that you smashed my fiddle..." in a mildly annoyed tone-
Dark Pit: "I'm not surprised."
---
-one each-
---
Weiss: "No......."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: "I'm not surprised."
---
-one each-
---
Weiss: "No......."
Kirby: "Alright, I'm gonna go look for Pandora! Wish me luck!"
___

Amethyst: "Still think you can win this?" :p
___

(What makes it even worse is that this might not have even happened if Hop Pop just...didn't let the fame and success go to his head again. Maybe then they could have figured out an actual strategy to take on the Hasselbacks...)

-Anne believes the contrary, however, and tries to reassure Hopediah of it, telling the old frog "Pssh, Hop Pop, you're not a coward. And who cares about some dumb old song? Being a hero isn't about songs and glory anyways. It's about doing the right thing."-

-This causes Hop Pop to have an epiphany, thinking deeply for only a few seconds before suddenly stopping the fwagon, startling the kids and even causing Sprig to fall over. Hopediah then delcares "My frog, Anne. You're right. This whole time, I was so focused on getting a song that I lost track of what really matters. Heroes are supposed to help those in need, and I was only trying to help myself. Well, that changes now. We're going back!" Sprig and Polly are shocked and consider the idea crazy with how tough the Hasselback Gang was, but Anne is proud of him for trying to do the right thing and is fully onboard with it, saying "Good call, HP. What's the plan?"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Alright, I'm gonna go look for Pandora! Wish me luck!"
___

Amethyst: "Still think you can win this?" :p
___

(What makes it even worse is that this might not have even happened if Hop Pop just...didn't let the fame and success go to his head again. Maybe then they could have figured out an actual strategy to take on the Hasselbacks...)

-Anne believes the contrary, however, and tries to reassure Hopediah of it, telling the old frog "Pssh, Hop Pop, you're not a coward. And who cares about some dumb old song? Being a hero isn't about songs and glory anyways. It's about doing the right thing."-

-This causes Hop Pop to have an epiphany, thinking deeply for only a few seconds before suddenly stopping the fwagon, startling the kids and even causing Sprig to fall over. Hopediah then delcares "My frog, Anne. You're right. This whole time, I was so focused on getting a song that I lost track of what really matters. Heroes are supposed to help those in need, and I was only trying to help myself. Well, that changes now. We're going back!" Sprig and Polly are shocked and consider the idea crazy with how tough the Hasselback Gang was, but Anne is proud of him for trying to do the right thing and is fully onboard with it, saying "Good call, HP. What's the plan?"-
Pit: "Good luck!" :)
---
Terry: "Sure can." :p
---
Weiss: "What is the plan?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Good luck!" :)
---
Terry: "Sure can." :p
---
Weiss: "What is the plan?"
-and thus Kirby dashes off-
___

-Was that supposed to be Terry's name?- :V
___

(I think we're about to find out!)

-The Plantars then all huddle together and start quietly discussing a plan. This being a typical scene in fiction for characters trying to discretely plan something, Polly lampshades how it's not really necessary in the middle of a desert by suddenly yelling "WHY ARE WE WHISPERING?!" mid-discussion-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-and thus Kirby dashes off-
___

-Was that supposed to be Terry's name?- :V
___

(I think we're about to find out!)

-The Plantars then all huddle together and start quietly discussing a plan. This being a typical scene in fiction for characters trying to discretely plan something, Polly lampshades how it's not really necessary in the middle of a desert by suddenly yelling "WHY ARE WE WHISPERING?!" mid-discussion-
-looking for Pandora-
---
no.... dammit...
---
Weiss: :chuckle:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-looking for Pandora-
---
no.... dammit...
---
Weiss: :chuckle:
-Kirby looking around the halls and cafeteria-
___

Amethyst: "We'll see about that!" -Homing Spin Dash-
___

-Sometime later back in the town, the sun is setting, and most members of the Hasselback Gang are just standing guard watching the Bitties, while several others are having to massage Mama Hasselback's foot. With the majority of the town's coppers in the Hasselback Gang's possession, Bailey's father sadly tells him and his younger sister that it looks there won't be any birthday presents this year. Bailey tries to reassure him that it's not entirely bad, telling him "Don't worry, Papa. We'll always have the gift of music.." before pulling out a tiny flute and trying to play it-

-He doesn't even get to play a single note before Judro takes it, uses it as a toothpick, then breaks it on accident in the process. He uncaringly says "A-whoops", and Bailey just bluntly tells him that he's actually pretty numb to the gang's ttakeover of the town at this point-

(...I feel so awful for these frogs...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Kirby looking around the halls and cafeteria-
___

Amethyst: "We'll see about that!" -Homing Spin Dash-
___

-Sometime later back in the town, the sun is setting, and most members of the Hasselback Gang are just standing guard watching the Bitties, while several others are having to massage Mama Hasselback's foot. With the majority of the town's coppers in the Hasselback Gang's possession, Bailey's father sadly tells him and his younger sister that it looks there won't be any birthday presents this year. Bailey tries to reassure him that it's not entirely bad, telling him "Don't worry, Papa. We'll always have the gift of music.." before pulling out a tiny flute and trying to play it-

-He doesn't even get to play a single note before Judro takes it, uses it as a toothpick, then breaks it on accident in the process. He uncaringly says "A-whoops", and Bailey just bluntly tells him that he's actually pretty numb to the gang's ttakeover of the town at this point-

(...I feel so awful for these frogs...)
-she's not there-
---
-BLOCKED-
---
Weiss: "As do I..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she's not there-
---
-BLOCKED-
---
Weiss: "As do I..."
Kirby: "Huh, where is she?"
___

-Another changed Spin Dash-
___

-Mama Hasselback tells the bitties that it serves them right, dismissing them as "ltitle runts" and telling them that they have even worse things planned for them...until Hopediah is heard playing a harmonica, then calmly greeting them by saying "Ma'am" standing on the desert horizon in front of the sunset wearing a flat, black Clint Eastwood-stkye hat-

Amphibia.jpg

-Mama Hasselback says "Well, look who decided to show his frauddy old face again. Ya back for more punishment?"-Hop Pop just fearlessly declares " I'm back to do what's right. Stand up to bullies like you."-

(Teach them some manners, Hop Pop!)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Guess I've still got a long way to go..." -Rubbing the back of her head-
___

Tetra: (Good this deity's just a lazy grouch.) :p
___

For pretty much all of us, adventures, danger, magic and the supernatural pretty much are normal. :p
___

-Even Joe?- :V
___

-One is approaching her, while the other two each are going after Gaster and Alphys-

-The Wizzrobe is instantly destroyed from the explosion caused by the bomb once it hits, but the other two try to cast fireballs at both the wall and the cannon-
Circe: "Hey it's fine, you're just... 15 by now, right?"
---
-Indeed, else they'd probably be in actual trouble-
---
Rin: "...So something more mundane would be the weird"
---
-Under his stoicness, a bit- :V
---
-Kiara puts herself in a defense position-

Aya: "OH I WON'T LET YOU!" -tried to shot at one!-
-and it's adorable~!-
---
-they will?-
---
Azura: "I'm glad to see you as well." :)
---
-of course~!-

-Kanna be cute-
---
Shez: I don't know...
-Indeed, the kiddos share the snacks~-
---
-Probaly-
---
Yuri: "Hmmmmm..." -examining her-
---
-Shirou does think that, so does Iri who snaps another pic-
---
Draco: "Hmph... Let it be clear... I will find a ay to go around all of you and complete my goal!"
Arcueid: Awww~ She's trying to look brave~
Guifei: So cute~
-Alphys is currently silent, both due to being unfamiliar with the kingdom and it's people as well as due to not wanting to interrupt their conversation-

___

___

___

-What Digi asked?-
___

Nel: "...Tiki? No way, you were but a child..." -ahem- "So you seek to talk with the Divine One?"

---
---
---
Kamui: "I wish I could have been there to teach it to you as well, your Majesty." :)

---

-she'll fail?-
Tiki: "I don't know how long has it been for you, but we sure wanna surprise her" :p
---
-Well, of Super Sentai at least, since Rita still has Kaito's stolen Rider Cards deck to make more copies herself-
-Speaking of she did now, sending a copy of Kamen Rider MadRogue-
1697593466251.png

-The MadRogue copy used various punches filled with energy as it was doing motions of cackling like a madman, clearly like the previous Ouja copy, mimicking traits of the original person-

Stacey: "I need to get my powers back, this gun is mine and I need to use it!"
Kaito: "I'm just here to snatch the treasures"
---
Natsuki: "Hey! What's the need to be rude?"
---
Jeanne: "But what matters is Medea taught you to" :)

Atalanta: It would be a good idea...
---
Mata Hari: "Awwww, how sweet~" -pats her-

Lilith: "Hey, you baloon thing! You're part of this too, so do it!" -since it got kinda glossed over she got the top hat and cane too-
-Elizabeth is doing what she can now while grumbling-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Hey it's fine, you're just... 15 by now, right?"
---
-Indeed, else they'd probably be in actual trouble-
---
Rin: "...So something more mundane would be the weird"
---
-Under his stoicness, a bit- :V
---
-Kiara puts herself in a defense position-

Aya: "OH I WON'T LET YOU!" -tried to shot at one!-
Star: "Yeah, 15 is accurate."
___

Tetra: (Is she seriously a love deity though? And lust, as gross as that sounds?)
___

Pretty much. :p I guess in a way, everyone has their own different sense of "normal".
___

-Thoughts of the other four crew members?-
___

-HORIZONTAL SWORD SWING-

-The Wizzrobe is destroyed and only one remains!-

---
---
---

---

-she'll fail?-
Tiki: "I don't know how long has it been for you, but we sure wanna surprise her" :p
---
-Well, of Super Sentai at least, since Rita still has Kaito's stolen Rider Cards deck to make more copies herself-
-Speaking of she did now, sending a copy of Kamen Rider MadRogue-
View attachment 379402
-The MadRogue copy used various punches filled with energy as it was doing motions of cackling like a madman, clearly like the previous Ouja copy, mimicking traits of the original person-

Stacey: "I need to get my powers back, this gun is mine and I need to use it!"
Kaito: "I'm just here to snatch the treasures"
---
Natsuki: "Hey! What's the need to be rude?"
---
Jeanne: "But what matters is Medea taught you to" :)

Atalanta: It would be a good idea...
---
Mata Hari: "Awwww, how sweet~" -pats her-

Lilith: "Hey, you baloon thing! You're part of this too, so do it!" -since it got kinda glossed over she got the top hat and cane too-
-Elizabeth is doing what she can now while grumbling-
(They seem to go way back.) :)
___

-Not good news at all...-

Noelle: -To Kaito's explanation- "...Huh. Uhh, w-well, okay, then we just need to buy you two some time to escape! And for us to escape, too!" 😅
___

Steven: "Hey, I am already part of this! Connie and I were assigned to be their tour guides! Can you at least hear us out?"
___

Moon: "I suppose she really did...One can always count a good friend to help set their path straight." :)

-Chaldea in general getting a healthy amount of time to relax is overdue, so they've all wanted more days off like this one...-
___

-Young Azura happy?-

(Wait, what?! I didn't sign up for this! Ugh, well, I'll show you!) -Frantically trying to dance to keep up with the rhythm-

Last edited:
Top Bottom