• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Dark Pit also enjoys his non-floor ice cream-
---
-yes, why not?-
---
Weiss: "........"
-As do the others-

-Meta Knight eats his ice cream with the mask on somehow- :V
___

Amethyst: "Yo, these are awesome!"

Steven: "So chocolately!" :surprised:
___

-Hop Pop seems unphased and still set about his plan to have Chuck look after the house for the and calls for everyone to start packing, but while the others head inside the house, Anne stays outside at first and remarks to herself "Starting to feel a little guilty about all this... Well, at least Chuck's gonna handle it. Whoever that is." A short time later, an extremely muscular blue frog with a thick head of purple hair and a purple beard shows up on a muscular snail wearing sunglasses, accompanied by a tone of rock music-

-Anne, who mistakenly thinks this guy is Chuck, is practically fangirling at the sight of him...Until the guy tells her "Actually, I'm Dave. That's Chuck" while pointing at a taxi cabin on the snail's back. Cue the actual Chuck walking out and the now disappointed Anne being like "Oh yeah. Chuck..."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As do the others-

-Meta Knight eats his ice cream with the mask on somehow- :V
___

Amethyst: "Yo, these are awesome!"

Steven: "So chocolately!" :surprised:
___

-Hop Pop seems unphased and still set about his plan to have Chuck look after the house for the and calls for everyone to start packing, but while the others head inside the house, Anne stays outside at first and remarks to herself "Starting to feel a little guilty about all this... Well, at least Chuck's gonna handle it. Whoever that is." A short time later, an extremely muscular blue frog with a thick head of purple hair and a purple beard shows up on a muscular snail wearing sunglasses, accompanied by a tone of rock music-

-Anne, who mistakenly thinks this guy is Chuck, is practically fangirling at the sight of him...Until the guy tells her "Actually, I'm Dave. That's Chuck" while pointing at a taxi cabin on the snail's back. Cue the actual Chuck walking out and the now disappointed Anne being like "Oh yeah. Chuck..."-

Pit: "....How do you eat it with the mask?"
---
Ruby: "I'm really proud of this batch! Thanks for letting me borrow your kitchen!" :grin:

Yang: "And you didn't set it on fire? I'm proud of you, sis!" :p

Ruby: "IT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE!" >_<
---
Weiss: "....Okay, that was funny."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "....How do you eat it with the mask?"
---
Ruby: "I'm really proud of this batch! Thanks for letting me borrow your kitchen!" :grin:

Yang: "And you didn't set it on fire? I'm proud of you, sis!" :p

Ruby: "IT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE!" >_<
---
Weiss: "....Okay, that was funny."
Meta Knight: "A warrior must retain some secrets."

___

Steven: "Everyone makes mistakes. Some just lead to more chaos than others..." :lol:
___

(He's a farmer and a talented bugball player, right? I'm sure he'll still do a great job of looking after the house!)

-Chuck the says his usual "I grow tulips!" catchphrase before spitting at the ground like a stereotypical cowboy would...which ticks off a nearby burrowing flying giant scorpion, which proceeds to chase after him until he crashes facefirst into a tree in his panic, angering three more flying giant scorpions. Chuck can only let out a stock scream before the scorpions swarm and maul him-

-Anne facepalms, thinking there's no way this guy is right for the job...So she instead settles on disaster-proofing the house herself. She subsequently chases off the giant flying scorpions by attacking them with her tennis racket, before telling Chuck his services won't be needed because that very plan of hers. The now badly bruised and battered Chuck seemingly agrees with the idea, giving a thumbs-up in response while weakly saying "T-Tulips..." before fainting again-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "A warrior must retain some secrets."

___

Steven: "Everyone makes mistakes. Some just lead to more chaos than others..." :lol:
___

(He's a farmer and a talented bugball player, right? I'm sure he'll still do a great job of looking after the house!)

-Chuck the says his usual "I grow tulips!" catchphrase before spitting at the ground like a stereotypical cowboy would...which ticks off a nearby burrowing flying giant scorpion, which proceeds to chase after him until he crashes facefirst into a tree in his panic, angering three more flying giant scorpions. Chuck can only let out a stock scream before the scorpions swarm and maul him-

-Anne facepalms, thinking there's no way this guy is right for the job...So she instead settles on disaster-proofing the house herself. She subsequently chases off the giant flying scorpions by attacking them with her tennis racket, before telling Chuck his services won't be needed because that very plan of hers. The now badly bruised and battered Chuck seemingly agrees with the idea, giving a thumbs-up in response while weakly saying "T-Tulips..." before fainting again-
Pit: ".....You're so cool..."
---
Yang: "I just like to tease her." :p
---
Weiss: "Will her plan work...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: ".....You're so cool..."
---
Yang: "I just like to tease her." :p
---
Weiss: "Will her plan work...?"
Meta Knight: "Hmph. I merely maintain my composure and avoid revealing too much about myself in order to ensure that I can concentrate on any situation and keep key details or weaknesses hidden from any foe that I face in battle." (I was also top tier in the Smash tournaments for a while for a reason.)
___

Amethyst: "It's a siblings thing, Steve-O. You know that well." -Pulls Steven into an affectionate noogie-

Steven: "Aw c'mon!" -Simultaneously frustrated and chuckling-
___

-Anne first goes to the local grocery store, and buys...virtually every extreme defense item available there, including barbed wire, metal plates with spikes, giant mouse traps, and even a bunch of swords. It's apparent that she cares a lot about them as she remarks ""kay, first I need supplies. But they can't just be any supplies. They have to be the best supplies. 'Cause the Plantars are risking everything for me. Their home, their livelihood, their frog-hoppin' future! And that means they deserve the best, right?"-

-The cashier just stares at her as out of all the items she's collecting and planning on buying, she happens to holding a completely ordinary shovel when talking to him. The cashier just says "I mean...it's a shovel", prompting Anne to enthusiastically respond "I'LL TAKE IT!"-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Interesting development...-
___

How Do You Know That I Don't Still Have Tricks Of My Own? You Always Need A Few Contingency Plans In Case Something Goes Wrong With A Task

-How many of the items will Kaito successfully escape with?-
___

Medli: "So many that I don't believe any of us are currently fully aware of most of the differences..."
___

-Current thoughts from the two?-

-The masseuses thus help them sit then stand back up-
___

THAT IS A GREAT IDEa, AYA! PERHAPS EVEN SANS AND I SHOULD ASK THE SAME! OR, AT LEAST I SHOULD ON OUR BROTHER'S BEHALF, WHAT WITH HOW MUCH OF A LAZYBONES HE FREQUENTLY IS.
-and so Kamui and Jannu return-

Byleth: "You know how she is. If the nations of Elyos aren't in trouble, she would be happy to help out."
---
Coyle: "And a true genius should be able to adapt to anything thrown as them." :p
---
Mipha: "We're not even sure which timeline the one we're from fits into."

Revali: "Even contradicting events shared with all others."
---
Kamui: This is a good show. :)

Blake: "This was nice." :)
---
Camilla: "I would be honored." :)

Viridi: "And now we scheme." She's more dragon than human, even more so since she's a Servant. Technically, this doesn't clash with my hatred of humans.

Dark Pit: "Whatever. Let's go now, Pitty."

Pit: "But we just made a friend..."
-Not yet- :V
Jeanne: "This means comms should get restablished soon, right?"

Tiki: "I know, I just wouldn't like to disturb her peace, much as I'd love to see her again after so long"
---
Koyanskaya: "Like you knew about everything under our sleeves"

-At least a few of them, that's evident-
---
Natsuki: "Wait, so yours is like in a more distant future or something?"
Yuri: "And events from where I assume Medli and Wolf come from both happened?"

-And that's not getting to the fact only Medli there possibly knows of the existence of the Failure Timeline because of Warriors-
---
Jeanne: I know! Now I am having fun!

Atalanta: "I could repeat it some other day" :)
---
Aya: "By the way, there's something I've been wondering for a while..."

Lilith: "Oh, I could accompany you two~"
Elizabeth: "Yeah! Let's!" She's such a tiny gremlin there's no way Pitty would look at her that way.
Star: "Not to mention Vashyron, too. And here I wasn't sure you were even still interested in dating." :p
___

-He'll probably use it in the battle with the Alliance- :p

Tetra: "Like that woman over there?"

TLink: "Wait, who's that? I don't recognize her..."
___

-Does it work?-
___

-Yeah, they're so getting back at them for setting them up- :V
___

-Only a few are left so far...So the commander of thesmall fleet orders the Warships to open fire at the island-

-Whatever monsters are piloting the Warships comply, and try to fire bombs at the isle-
-Red Medea-
Medea: "W-Well... Things happened" -scratching cheek-
---
-Mayhaps he shall indeed- :p

Altera: "Ah... That is Kama" -who notably is hovering around instead of walking-
---
-Little bit on the least...-
---
Luka: "Those two spawns of a-!"
Don: "Calm down!"
---
Lusamine: "T-They're throwing bombs!"
-Kiara, seeing that, figures she'll have to go straight towards them-
Weiss: "So you managed to find your way, without bumping into anything, based solely on hearing that word?"
---
-awwwww-
---
-but she can't...-
---
Kanna: "I am?" :b:
---
Shez: "Good enough for me." :p
Abby: ".......Kinda?"
Mordred: "Guys...She has the powers of Yog-Sothoh. Can't believe I'm the one needing to remind you"
---
Monika: "..."
Mary: "I'm sorry..."
---
-Nope, she physically can't-
---
Shirou: "Yes, yes you are" :)
---
Martha: "...Shall she meet the other Beasts?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Hmph. I merely maintain my composure and avoid revealing too much about myself in order to ensure that I can concentrate on any situation and keep key details or weaknesses hidden from any foe that I face in battle." (I was also top tier in the Smash tournaments for a while for a reason.)
___

Amethyst: "It's a siblings thing, Steve-O. You know that well." -Pulls Steven into an affectionate noogie-

Steven: "Aw c'mon!" -Simultaneously frustrated and chuckling-
___

-Anne first goes to the local grocery store, and buys...virtually every extreme defense item available there, including barbed wire, metal plates with spikes, giant mouse traps, and even a bunch of swords. It's apparent that she cares a lot about them as she remarks ""kay, first I need supplies. But they can't just be any supplies. They have to be the best supplies. 'Cause the Plantars are risking everything for me. Their home, their livelihood, their frog-hoppin' future! And that means they deserve the best, right?"-

-The cashier just stares at her as out of all the items she's collecting and planning on buying, she happens to holding a completely ordinary shovel when talking to him. The cashier just says "I mean...it's a shovel", prompting Anne to enthusiastically respond "I'LL TAKE IT!"-
Pit: "....That's so cool...."
---
-Yang chuckled at that too-
---
Weiss: "......."

Abby: ".......Kinda?"
Mordred: "Guys...She has the powers of Yog-Sothoh. Can't believe I'm the one needing to remind you"
---
Monika: "..."
Mary: "I'm sorry..."
---
-Nope, she physically can't-
---
Shirou: "Yes, yes you are" :)
---
Martha: "...Shall she meet the other Beasts?"
Ruby: "I still don't know what a Yog-Sothoth is."

Weiss: "....Are you implying that those powers enhance her other senses to such a degree that losing sight is just an inconvenience?"

Nora: "Wait, that actually sounds really badass if that's true!"
---
-awwwwww-
---
-poor her...-
---
-she giggles adorably-
---
Shez: "I don't see why not."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Red Medea-
Medea: "W-Well... Things happened" -scratching cheek-
---
-Mayhaps he shall indeed- :p

Altera: "Ah... That is Kama" -who notably is hovering around instead of walking-
---
-Little bit on the least...-
---
Luka: "Those two spawns of a-!"
Don: "Calm down!"
---
Lusamine: "T-They're throwing bombs!"
-Kiara, seeing that, figures she'll have to go straight towards them-
Star; "And now you got a cool mercenary boyfriend. And that's in addition to an awesome daughter who's a super talented mage, and a best friend who happens to be royalty! Pretty cool, right?" :b:
___

TLink: "Is she new here?"
___

-Wondering why she lets some of these things scare her when she's faced worse before?-
___

-Oh yeah, they totally planned this- :p
___

I think it's time we provide some aid... -Walking towards the shore-

-Would the bombs reach any of the walls or watchtowers around the villa?-

Pit: "....That's so cool...."
---
-Yang chuckled at that too-
---
Weiss: "......."
-Meta Knight somehow finished his ice cream while Pit wasn't looking- :V
___

-Someone jokes that besides, Weiss is usually the one who causes the most chaos from attempting to cook- :V
___

(Why do I get the feeling that Anne's plan itself is going to end in disaster somehow?)

-Meanwhile, Sprig is packing some clothes and supplies for the trip, as well as one of his slingshots. He podners how to pack for what's not only his first trip outside the valley, but also the most important journey of his life, prioritizing taking one of his trusty slingshots, his main weapon of choice, with him-

-It doesn't take long until he starts debating with himself over which slingshot(s) to pack, of which he has a large collection, and being a kid, even talks to some of the slingshots while noting each one's strengths and reliability as a weapon. He does bring up the possibility that it might be weird for him to talk to his slingshots, but then pretends that one that he's dubbed "Silver Bolt" is talking to him in-return to tell him that it's normal and cool. Proud of himself but unable to make a decision, he decides to let "fate" decide by covering his eyes, spinning around 360 degrees, and picking one at random while still covering his eyes...and picks a broken and bent slingshot on accident. He decides to try the same method again after that-

-and so Kamui and Jannu return-

Byleth: "You know how she is. If the nations of Elyos aren't in trouble, she would be happy to help out."
---
Coyle: "And a true genius should be able to adapt to anything thrown as them." :p
---
Mipha: "We're not even sure which timeline the one we're from fits into."

Revali: "Even contradicting events shared with all others."
---
Kamui: This is a good show. :)

Blake: "This was nice." :)
---
Camilla: "I would be honored." :)

Viridi: "And now we scheme." She's more dragon than human, even more so since she's a Servant. Technically, this doesn't clash with my hatred of humans.

Dark Pit: "Whatever. Let's go now, Pitty."

Pit: "But we just made a friend..."

Tiki: "I know, I just wouldn't like to disturb her peace, much as I'd love to see her again after so long"
---

---

-And that's not getting to the fact only Medli there possibly knows of the existence of the Failure Timeline because of Warriors-
---

---

Elizabeth: "Yeah! Let's!" She's such a tiny gremlin there's no way Pitty would look at her that way.
-Alphys is helping work on commons that very instant-
___

I Mean I've Already Downloaded A Lot Of Your Data. That Helps

Also You're Forgetting About One Thing. I Too Am A Genius Who Can Adapt. Plus, I Do Have A Few Traps Cards On My Side As Well

-Preventing several more types of Rider and Sentai clones from being created?-
___

-And if Medli's heard about how Wolf's ancestor is the Hero of Time himself, then she's not sure if she should mention that timeline here...-

Medli: "It's possible, but unknown. Wolf originates from one timeline, my friends and I originate from another, both believed to have split into two separate timelines as a consequence of differing outcomes of the same event..."
___

-The inspector also keeps finding clues, solving crimes and getting out of dangerous situations due to proving both unpredictible because of his incompetence, but also through sheer determination to solve the crime and save the day in spite of said incompetence-

-The masseuses bow in respect once again while saying "Proud to be of service. Guests are welcome back whenever at Castle Butterfly"-
___

AH, WHAT IS YOUR INQUIRY ABOUT?

(So, what's the plan?) -Helping because she wants to support her trainer and her crush-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---

---

___

Also You're Forgetting About One Thing. I Too Am A Genius Who Can Adapt. Plus, I Do Have A Few Traps Cards On My Side As Well

___

-And if Medli's heard about how Wolf's ancestor is the Hero of Time himself, then she's not sure if she should mention that timeline here...-

Medli: "It's possible, but unknown. Wolf originates from one timeline, my friends and I originate from another, both believed to have split into two separate timelines as a consequence of differing outcomes of the same event..."
___

-The inspector also keeps finding clues, solving crimes and getting out of dangerous situations due to proving both unpredictible because of his incompetence, but also through sheer determination to solve the crime and save the day in spite of said incompetence-

-The masseuses bow in respect once again while saying "Proud to be of service. Guests are welcome back whenever at Castle Butterfly"-
___

(So, what's the plan?) -Helping because she wants to support her trainer and her crush-
Kamui: "...We don't know. It's why I was worried and searched for you."

Byleth: "Then perhaps we could ask for her rings and bracelets? That could be enough to turn the tide."
---
Coyle: We could always use the Grid to get to a new spot... she'd be unlikely to follow us and we could continue our work in peace.
---
Wolf: "Yes, my own ancestor's adventures..."
---
-Kamui and Jeanne just bonding even more than before-

Blake: "Thank you." -ready to leave-
---
Camilla: "Go ahead and say it." :)

Dark Pit: "No thanks."

Viridi: "...We just started this truce. We don't have a plan yet..."

-Meta Knight somehow finished his ice cream while Pit wasn't looking- :V
___

-Someone jokes that besides, Weiss is usually the one who causes the most chaos from attempting to cook- :V
___

(Why do I get the feeling that Anne's plan itself is going to end in disaster somehow?)

-Meanwhile, Sprig is packing some clothes and supplies for the trip, as well as one of his slingshots. He podners how to pack for what's not only his first trip outside the valley, but also the most important journey of his life, prioritizing taking one of his trusty slingshots, his main weapon of choice, with him-

-It doesn't take long until he starts debating with himself over which slingshot(s) to pack, of which he has a large collection, and being a kid, even talks to some of the slingshots while noting each one's strengths and reliability as a weapon. He does bring up the possibility that it might be weird for him to talk to his slingshots, but then pretends that one that he's dubbed "Silver Bolt" is talking to him in-return to tell him that it's normal and cool. Proud of himself but unable to make a decision, he decides to let "fate" decide by covering his eyes, spinning around 360 degrees, and picking one at random while still covering his eyes...and picks a broken and bent slingshot on accident. He decides to try the same method again after that-
-he was busy with his own ice cream- :V
---
Weiss: "You take that back, Nora!"

Nora: "Just saying the facts." :p
---
Weiss: :facepalm:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he was busy with his own ice cream- :V
---
Weiss: "You take that back, Nora!"

Nora: "Just saying the facts." :p
---
Weiss: :facepalm:
-That checks out- :V
___

Steven: "Okay, that one just sounded mean..."

Amethyst: "Is it accurate?" -Honest question-
___

-Back in town, Anne stops by Loggle's, and from the bag of tools and weapons she's carrying, Loggle can already tell that she's disaster-proofing her house. Anne states that all she needs now is something to take care of the crops, and asks Loggle if he's got anything for that-

-Loggle, who usually answers stuff with drawn out answers that end up turning into the opposite of what it initially sounded like he was going to say because of that smithing accident that damaged his throat,, just cheerfully says "As a matter of fact, I do!". Anne and Loggle even lampshade the subversion of the usual running gag by saying "Huh, that was weird." and "Yeah, didn't feel right..." respectively-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That checks out- :V
___

Steven: "Okay, that one just sounded mean..."

Amethyst: "Is it accurate?" -Honest question-
___

-Back in town, Anne stops by Loggle's, and from the bag of tools and weapons she's carrying, Loggle can already tell that she's disaster-proofing her house. Anne states that all she needs now is something to take care of the crops, and asks Loggle if he's got anything for that-

-Loggle, who usually answers stuff with drawn out answers that end up turning into the opposite of what it initially sounded like he was going to say because of that smithing accident that damaged his throat,, just cheerfully says "As a matter of fact, I do!". Anne and Loggle even lampshade the subversion of the usual running gag by saying "Huh, that was weird." and "Yeah, didn't feel right..." respectively-
-and then... I don't know...-
---
Ren: "Unfortunately, it is. But that's alright. She has her own strength and specialties, cooking is not one of them."

Weiss: "....."
---
-okay, I chuckled lol-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and then... I don't know...-
---
Ren: "Unfortunately, it is. But that's alright. She has her own strength and specialties, cooking is not one of them."

Weiss: "....."
---
-okay, I chuckled lol-
Meta Knight: "I will say, both of your skills have improved since the last Smash tournament."
___

-At least no one compared compared her cooking skills to how bad Rin is with technology- :V
___

-Loggle then shows her a product he 's been working on, a glowing, bubbling green substance that practically looks like the work of magic or alchemy, contained within a large wooden barrel., dubbed "Miracle Glop" Loggle removes his glasses to look at the substance with a forlorn expression as he tries to make the following dramatic speech about it: "My latest concoction. This gunk won't just protect your crops, it'll awaken a power within them. A power, some would say, that's better left-", only for Anne to cut him off and say she'll take it. Loggle is surprised and asks her "Wait, really? Don't you want to hear the rest of my cryptic warning?". Anne doesn't, so Loggle stops heeding his own warnings to sell it right then and there-

-As Anne leaves, she thanks Loggle and rolls the barrel out, but just as she does, some of the glop spills out into a nearby houseplant, turning it green and seemingly mutating it-

(...And there's the set-up for the disaster...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "I will say, both of your skills have improved since the last Smash tournament."
___

-At least no one compared compared her cooking skills to how bad Rin is with technology- :V
___

-Loggle then shows her a product he 's been working on, a glowing, bubbling green substance that practically looks like the work of magic or alchemy, contained within a large wooden barrel., dubbed "Miracle Glop" Loggle removes his glasses to look at the substance with a forlorn expression as he tries to make the following dramatic speech about it: "My latest concoction. This gunk won't just protect your crops, it'll awaken a power within them. A power, some would say, that's better left-", only for Anne to cut him off and say she'll take it. Loggle is surprised and asks her "Wait, really? Don't you want to hear the rest of my cryptic warning?". Anne doesn't, so Loggle stops heeding his own warnings to sell it right then and there-

-As Anne leaves, she thanks Loggle and rolls the barrel out, but just as she does, some of the glop spills out into a nearby houseplant, turning it green and seemingly mutating it-

(...And there's the set-up for the disaster...)
Dark Pit: "Maybe we'll match your peak one day." :smirk:
---
-because she's not that bad :V-
---
Weiss: "Indeed..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ruby: "I still don't know what a Yog-Sothoth is."

Weiss: "....Are you implying that those powers enhance her other senses to such a degree that losing sight is just an inconvenience?"

Nora: "Wait, that actually sounds really badass if that's true!"
---
-awwwwww-
---
-poor her...-
---
-she giggles adorably-
---
Shez: "I don't see why not."
Mordred: "What else could it be?"
-Abby nervously laughs-
---
Monika: "You don't have to, I'm at fault here"
Mary: "But I understand you..."
---
-Indeed, else she'd definitely try to be doing magical girl stuff, despite being biologically and mentally 18- :V
Then again there's Arcueid
---
-Her thoughts on Papa?-
---
Draco: "...At least give me a good bed!"
Star; "And now you got a cool mercenary boyfriend. And that's in addition to an awesome daughter who's a super talented mage, and a best friend who happens to be royalty! Pretty cool, right?" :b:
___

TLink: "Is she new here?"
___

-Wondering why she lets some of these things scare her when she's faced worse before?-
___

-Oh yeah, they totally planned this- :p
___

I think it's time we provide some aid... -Walking towards the shore-

-Would the bombs reach any of the walls or watchtowers around the villa?-
Medea: "...Yes, my life really has improved dramatically"
---
Altera: "...Yes, you could say..."
---
-Yeah... Way, way worse in person-
---
-Almost tempted to look back and stick their tongues out-
---
-One the walls, making Lusamine jump-
Aya: "Okay, I'll bring her to safety!"
___

___

___

___

Byleth: "Then perhaps we could ask for her rings and bracelets? That could be enough to turn the tide."
---
Coyle: We could always use the Grid to get to a new spot... she'd be unlikely to follow us and we could continue our work in peace.
---
---

---

Jeanne: "I see... Fortunately, some Autobots here can fly, so we can check"

Tiki: "Mayhaps... And it'd be funny to see a mini-me, honestly! Well, I already did but that was a less friendly time" -because Einherjars in Awakening-
---
-And also try to get their equipment and important stuff there... Always an option-

-He can't stop any Rider copies from being made since that's Rita using his stolen deck and magic to do that, but at least should stop plenty of Sentai copies from bring made-
---
Natsuki: "Your ancestor? Were they also legendary hero?"
Yuri: "And a time traveler?"
---
-Indeed, both finding the protagonist's incompetence fun but his determination endearing-

Atalanta: "Likewise" -same-
---
Aya: "Are you two an item?" -to Hinoka and Camilla-

Lilith: "I'll take that as a yes~" What's taking sis so long?! -said sis is actually watching and giggling on how cute the angels are... Though she has two pies prepared to throw at their faces-
Elizabeth: "...But, uuuh...We will think something!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mordred: "What else could it be?"
-Abby nervously laughs-
---
Monika: "You don't have to, I'm at fault here"
Mary: "But I understand you..."
---
-Indeed, else she'd definitely try to be doing magical girl stuff, despite being biologically and mentally 18- :V
Then again there's Arcueid
---
-Her thoughts on Papa?-
---
Draco: "...At least give me a good bed!"
Nora: "Think fast!" -does a punch towards Abby but was spaced perfectly so that it wouldn't hit her, testing to see if it's true-
---
-awwwwww-
---
-nothing wrong with that-
---
-that he's the best~!-
---
Palutena: That's nothing, so why not? "Consider it done."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "...Yes, my life really has improved dramatically"
---
Altera: "...Yes, you could say..."
---
-Yeah... Way, way worse in person-
---
-Almost tempted to look back and stick their tongues out-
---
-One the walls, making Lusamine jump-
Aya: "Okay, I'll bring her to safety!"
Star: "You've got a bunch of people in your life who care about you. It's no wonder it's improved!"
___

Tetra: "Is she from another dimension too or is she a "Servant" like you guys?"
___

-Rin's thoughts?-
___

-Will they or nah?- :V
___

-Nods with a confident smile- I know you will. Now let's go, Alphys.

Agreed! -Not afraid to fight for once, carrying a laser gun-

Dark Pit: "Maybe we'll match your peak one day." :smirk:
---
-because she's not that bad :V-
---
Weiss: "Indeed..."
Meta Knight: "Good luck with that." -Said confidently, but without any smugness-

___

-And Weiss still argues that her cooking skills aren't nearly as bad as they say?-
___

-Back at the Plantar house, Polly throws her water bucket into it's case and considers herself done packing, so she complains to Hop Pop that she's bored, who offers to let her help fold ascots, which he's currently folding in a ridiculously meticulous and overly complicated fold. She promptly declines to help with such a boring chore and slams on the door, so she goes to see how Sprig is doing-

-...Who's currently looking badly stressed out and has strung a red string across his entire room in the same manner as a murder/evidence board, all leading to different slingshots. Upon seeing her, Sprig awkwardly claims "I...had a packing crisis..."-

---
---
---

---

Tiki: "Mayhaps... And it'd be funny to see a mini-me, honestly! Well, I already did but that was a less friendly time" -because Einherjars in Awakening-
---
-And also try to get their equipment and important stuff there... Always an option-

-He can't stop any Rider copies from being made since that's Rita using his stolen deck and magic to do that, but at least should stop plenty of Sentai copies from bring made-
---
---
-Indeed, both finding the protagonist's incompetence fun but his determination endearing-

---

Lilith: "I'll take that as a yes~" What's taking sis so long?! -said sis is actually watching and giggling on how cute the angels are... Though she has two pies prepared to throw at their faces-
-How does it go?-
___

-Queen might still be a legitimate threat to them...-

-That's a a major plus for Chaldea, all their allies and the universe, at least...-
___

Medli: "The Hero of Time himself..."
___

-Soon the movie ends with the master thief being caught and Pink Panther gem being returned to it's rightful place, IIRC-

-Their only real regret is that Medea couldn't be here to get a massage as well, though maybe they can make up for that by inviting her for a visit to the sauna next?-
___

(Okay, like what?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---

---

-How does it go?-
___

-That's a a major plus for Chaldea, all their allies and the universe, at least...-
___

___

-Soon the movie ends with the master thief being caught and Pink Panther gem being returned to it's rightful place, IIRC-

-Their only real regret is that Medea couldn't be here to get a massage as well, though maybe they can make up for that by inviting her for a visit to the sauna next?-
___

(Okay, like what?)
Kamui: "I can fly too." :)

Byleth: "Or a version of me who is a completely different gender. We should tell the Rulers if we do this."
---
Coyle: -shuts down communications in the room to try and make Queen unable to listen-
---
Wolf: "It's... more complex than that."
---
Kamui: "...We should probably rest now."

Blake: "We should bring the others next time, even if your mother is..."
---
Hinoka: -BLUSHING- "W-W-W-WHAT?!"

Camilla: "Oh no, we're not. She's simply a dear and close friend. Nothing else." :)

Dark Pit: "....I don't like this..."

Meta Knight: "Good luck with that." -Said confidently, but without any smugness-

___

-And Weiss still argues that her cooking skills aren't nearly as bad as they say?-
___

-Back at the Plantar house, Polly throws her water bucket into it's case and considers herself done packing, so she complains to Hop Pop that she's bored, who offers to let her help fold ascots, which he's currently folding in a ridiculously meticulous and overly complicated fold. She promptly declines to help with such a boring chore and slams on the door, so she goes to see how Sprig is doing-

-...Who's currently looking badly stressed out and has strung a red string across his entire room in the same manner as a murder/evidence board, all leading to different slingshots. Upon seeing her, Sprig awkwardly claims "I...had a packing crisis..."-
Dark Pit: "Oh, I won't need luck. You'll see." :p
---
Weiss: "My cooking skills are not THAT bad..." :glare:
---
Weiss: ".........Why does he need so many anyway?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: "Oh, I won't need luck. You'll see." :p
---
Weiss: "My cooking skills are not THAT bad..." :glare:
---
Weiss: ".........Why does he need so many anyway?"
Dedede; "At least you didn't have to put up with a bunch of slippery stages."

-Referencing random tripping in Brawl- :V

___

Steven: "What kind of meals do you know how to cook, Weiss?"
___

-Sprig admits he went a bit overboard with packing, but claims he figured it out. With that, Polly logically assumes that he's done packing and asks him if wants to play. Which leads to this scene:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Think fast!" -does a punch towards Abby but was spaced perfectly so that it wouldn't hit her, testing to see if it's true-
---
-awwwwww-
---
-nothing wrong with that-
---
-that he's the best~!-
---
Palutena: That's nothing, so why not? "Consider it done."
-AND ABBY ACTUALLY DODGED IT-
---
Sayori: -Also feeling bad- "I should have stopped them..."
Monika: "You... I can't blame them..."
---
-Not really, honestly, she'd be helpful around no doubt-
---
-He's so kind, and always listens to her, and can make so many swords!-
---
Draco: "Good, good, ahahahah!" This is just the beginning, I must stand thus himiliation!
Star: "You've got a bunch of people in your life who care about you. It's no wonder it's improved!"
___

Tetra: "Is she from another dimension too or is she a "Servant" like you guys?"
___

-Rin's thoughts?-
___

-Will they or nah?- :V
___

-Nods with a confident smile- I know you will. Now let's go, Alphys.

Agreed! -Not afraid to fight for once, carrying a laser gun-
Medea: "...It has, certainly many mire than before"
---
Altera: "She's in the latter category, and also a Goddess of Love and Lust"
-The latter explaining her attire consisting of a gold bikini with a few assorted armor pieces, and yet her attitude seemed like a lazy one as she was moving in a limp manner while being like "hmmm, nah, that's yucky" or "eh I don't care about that one"-
---
Rin: Okay, so I think I'm a liiiiiiittle better now...
---
-Maybe just wait a liiiiiiittle bit-
---
-Aya thus gets out with Lusamine to a more closed space while Kiara is trying to take over a ship-
-How does it go?-
___

___

___

___

(Okay, like what?)

Byleth: "Or a version of me who is a completely different gender. We should tell the Rulers if we do this."
---
Coyle: -shuts down communications in the room to try and make Queen unable to listen-
---
---

---

Camilla: "Oh no, we're not. She's simply a dear and close friend. Nothing else." :)

Jeanne: "True, but you know, so we can still keep woth relations"

Tiki: "True" :p "Well then, I suppose we should go do that... If not talk to her beforehand and surprise them" :p
---
Rita: "Let's hope that shuts her up..."

-Indeed, and also for his ego-
---
Natsuki/Yuri: "Hero of Time?"
---
Jeanne: "What a great conclusion... Ah! And yes!"

Atalanta: "True... So what abiut the next favility instead?"
---
Aya: "OOOOOH, I see then" Phew! So I can't feel much guilt for a little eyeing...

Elizabeth: "Uuuuh..."
Lilith: "For what reason~?" :3

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "...It has, certainly many mire than before"
---
Altera: "She's in the latter category, and also a Goddess of Love and Lust"
-The latter explaining her attire consisting of a gold bikini with a few assorted armor pieces, and yet her attitude seemed like a lazy one as she was moving in a limp manner while being like "hmmm, nah, that's yucky" or "eh I don't care about that one"-
---
Rin: Okay, so I think I'm a liiiiiiittle better now...
---
-Maybe just wait a liiiiiiittle bit-
---
-Aya thus gets out with Lusamine to a more closed space while Kiara is trying to take over a ship-
Star: "And hey, you're also got a student who cares about you and the other Casters a lot, too. History might've originally written you as the "Witch of Betrayal", but your friends, family, and everyone here at Chaldea all know that you're really pretty cool." :)
___

Tetra: "That explains an awful lot..."
___

-She can see a few tarantulas in some nearby tanks-

-It's...can certainly be perceived as unsettling in appearance, but it's nothing compared to the things she saw in the Fuyuki Holy Grail War. And far less dangerous, since any decent and legally operated pet store wouldn't be selling a poisonous or venomous tarantula of any kind-
___

-They'll keep the others on edge until they feel they've gotten enough revenge for now- :p
___

-While Gaster and Alphys rush to the shore and main outdoor areas-

-Is she trying to commandeer it or sink it?-

---
---
---

---

Tiki: "True" :p "Well then, I suppose we should go do that... If not talk to her beforehand and surprise them" :p
---

---
---

---
Aya: "OOOOOH, I see then" Phew! So I can't feel much guilt for a little eyeing...

A-Alright, the comms system should be back up and running momentarily!
___

-At first, it seemingly works...-

-...Then she shows up on several of the laboratory's computer screens and says the following taunts, only the Aku laughs are replaced with more "Ohohohohohohos~"- :V

-Until Stacey slugs him for letting him get beat up my Elite Mooks- :V
___

Medli: "It is a long story...And indeed a rather complicated one at that."
___

-Sleep time?-

-There's a lot more rooms and services at the spa than just massages, after all-
___

-Jigglypuff is brainstorming...Or, at least trying to- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede; "At least you didn't have to put up with a bunch of slippery stages."

-Referencing random tripping in Brawl- :V

___

Steven: "What kind of meals do you know how to cook, Weiss?"
___

-Sprig admits he went a bit overboard with packing, but claims he figured it out. With that, Polly logically assumes that he's done packing and asks him if wants to play. Which leads to this scene:

Pit: "Why did you have to remind me?!" :urg:
---
Weiss: -raises her finger.... but stays silent before lowering it, conceding the point-
---
Weiss: "Oh Polly." :lol:

-AND ABBY ACTUALLY DODGED IT-
---
Sayori: -Also feeling bad- "I should have stopped them..."
Monika: "You... I can't blame them..."
---
-Not really, honestly, she'd be helpful around no doubt-
---
-He's so kind, and always listens to her, and can make so many swords!-
---
Draco: "Good, good, ahahahah!" This is just the beginning, I must stand thus himiliation!
Nora: "...How many fingers am I showing?" -a thumbs up, specifically-
---
-but having this kind of behavior when meeting all the time doesn't sound nice-
---
-yeah, she really would, huh?-
---
-and so many meals too!-
---
Shez: "I'll make sure you get good food too. Maybe not enough to compare to a humanity-sized meal but still good stuff."

---

---
---

---

___

-...Then she shows up on several of the laboratory's computer screens and says the following taunts, only the Aku laughs are replaced with more "Ohohohohohohos~"- :V

___

___

-Sleep time?-

-There's a lot more rooms and services at the spa than just massages, after all-
___

Kamui: "That's true..."

Byleth: "....We should at least tell Kamui and Camilla to see if they agree."
---
Coyle: "........." -eye twitches-
---
Wolf: "The simplest way to explain it is that his actions are the reason there are multiple timelines."
---
-sure, sleep-

Blake: "Good idea." :)
---
-oh Aya- :V

Dark Pit: "Just a gut feeling."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "And hey, you're also got a student who cares about you and the other Casters a lot, too. History might've originally written you as the "Witch of Betrayal", but your friends, family, and everyone here at Chaldea all know that you're really pretty cool." :)
___

Tetra: "That explains an awful lot..."
___

-She can see a few tarantulas in some nearby tanks-

-It's...can certainly be perceived as unsettling in appearance, but it's nothing compared to the things she saw in the Fuyuki Holy Grail War. And far less dangerous, since any decent and legally operated pet store wouldn't be selling a poisonous or venomous tarantula of any kind-
___

-They'll keep the others on edge until they feel they've gotten enough revenge for now- :p
___

-While Gaster and Alphys rush to the shore and main outdoor areas-

-Is she trying to commandeer it or sink it?-
Medea: "P-Pretty cool, huh..." -happy despite embarrassment-
---
Kama: "I'll have a, uhmm... Burger"
Robin Hood: "How original"
Kama: "And with extra onions"
Robin Hood: "Daring today, aren't we?"
---
-Right... It's harmless....She reminds herself that-
Sakura: "Look at this cute one" :)
---
-That's their current evil idea-
---
-Former to get to the other ships and sink them herself-
Nora: "...How many fingers am I showing?" -a thumbs up, specifically-
---
-but having this kind of behavior when meeting all the time doesn't sound nice-
---
-yeah, she really would, huh?-
---
-and so many meals too!-
---
Shez: "I'll make sure you get good food too. Maybe not enough to compare to a humanity-sized meal but still good stuff."
Abby: "...Uuuh...Three?"
---
Sayori: "They... Still didn't come up the best, but I should have tried more to stop them!"
Monika: "Again, none of you are at fault..."
Mary: "...Since when are they here?"
Monika: "A little while..."
---
-Still, she appreciates the demonstration-
---
-Yeah! She really looking up to him!-
---
Draco: "As if anything could be as delectable..."
___

___

___

-Sleep time?-

___

---
---
Wolf: "The simplest way to explain it is that his actions are the reason there are multiple timelines."
---
-sure, sleep-

---

-So they try to comm then?-

Tiki: "True as well" -sigh- "I know Marth would have loved to see her too" -Byleth hasn't so far considered that of course, Tiki's now 2000 years older, she gotta miss Marth-
-But she can ask later, right now they got priorities-
---
Koyanskaya: "I'll be sure she gets dismantled as soon as possible..."
Rita: "And I wanna assist on that..."

-Or at least he would try if he wasn't still in Odin's grasp- :V
---
Natsuki: "Ooookay? At least 2, probably 3?"
---
-They NAP-

Atalanta: "Hmmm, which one next...?"
---
-She can't help it, Camilla's total eye-candy for her-

Lilith: "Your distrust issues just make you cuter~" :3
-So does Elizabeth. Alas, she ain't the sharpest tool in the shed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "P-Pretty cool, huh..." -happy despite embarrassment-
---
Kama: "I'll have a, uhmm... Burger"
Robin Hood: "How original"
Kama: "And with extra onions"
Robin Hood: "Daring today, aren't we?"
---
-Right... It's harmless....She reminds herself that-
Sakura: "Look at this cute one" :)
---
-That's their current evil idea-
---
-Former to get to the other ships and sink them herself-
Star: "I'm sure even the other Casters agree." :p
___

Tetra: "...She sounds like she's perpetually bored."
___

It's so fuzzy!

-Tarantula looking at them through the tank-
___

-Rest of the crew frustrated?-
___

-it works, and she'd have to either kill or toss out a few Bokoblins piloting the Warship-

Pit: "Why did you have to remind me?!" :urg:
---
Weiss: -raises her finger.... but stays silent before lowering it, conceding the point-
---
Weiss: "Oh Polly." :lol:
Kirby: "I'll never understand why they didn't have better floor cleaning and maintenance during those years..."
___

Amethyst; "I'll take that as a sign that the jokes were accurate, then." :p
___

-Outside the house, Anne returns to the farm and starts disaster-proofing it, playing some epic montage music on her cellphone as she does, first installing metal plates with giant spikes on the house's roof, then making some pit traps and sticking swords in them, then setting up giant mousetraps all around the property, and second to last, she wraps both the fences as well as even the mailbox in barbed wire-

-Finally, she prepares to add the "Miracle Glop" to the farm's crops. Upon looking at the side of the barrel, she sees that it shows an image of Loggle as well as a tagline and a few instructions, reading "Give your crops a fighting chance with Loggle's Miracle Glop! But be careful not to use too much!". Unsurprisingly, Anne doesn't even bother to remotely heed that last warning and pours the entire barrel of it onto the crops and the soil they're planted in by casually kicking it over. The glop glows for only a few seconds before fading out entirely, the crops seemingly unchanged so far-

---
---
---
-sure, sleep-

---

Tiki: "True as well" -sigh- "I know Marth would have loved to see her too" -Byleth hasn't so far considered that of course, Tiki's now 2000 years older, she gotta miss Marth-
---

---
---
-They NAP-

---

-Alphys tries to contact them-
___

Good Luck. You'll Need A Higher Average Luck Than That Of Lancer Class Servants To Defeat Me. Which You Currently Seem To Lack So Far

-He will once the plan's over?-
___

Medli: "In addition to possibly more..."
___

-Cue the BotW/TotK sleep tune-

-They'd most likely see the saunas next-
___

ARE YOU ALRIGHT, AYA?

-And neither is Jigglypuff, though they both have their occasional moments of brilliance- :V

(Hmm...Oh! What if we distract her?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I'm sure even the other Casters agree." :p
___

Tetra: "...She sounds like she's perpetually bored."
___

It's so fuzzy!

-Tarantula looking at them through the tank-
___

-Rest of the crew frustrated?-
___

-it works, and she'd have to either kill or toss out a few Bokoblins piloting the Warship-
-Bludhy but smiley Medea-
---
Altera: "Somewhat"
-Then when she sits by the table and gave a bite, all the ingredients spilled on her-
Kama: "HUH?!"
---
Sakura: "Hi, little buddy" :)
---
-Luka moreso, Joe is stoic about it, but a little-
---
-She's planning to at best just leave one alive to deliver the message to not mess with the island-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Bludhy but smiley Medea-
---
Altera: "Somewhat"
-Then when she sits by the table and gave a bite, all the ingredients spilled on her-
Kama: "HUH?!"
---
Sakura: "Hi, little buddy" :)
---
-Luka moreso, Joe is stoic about it, but a little-
---
-She's planning to at best just leave one alive to deliver the message to not mess with the island-
-Her life has improved so much in recent ywaea that it's still shocking to her...But a welcome change for the better-
___

Tetra: "...Okay, maybe only somewhat is more accurate." :p
___

-The tarantula is looking arguably cute-

___

-What about Don and Gai?-
___

-The other Warships try to both shoot the defense walls and the ship that Kiara has assumed command of-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "...Uuuh...Three?"
---
Sayori: "They... Still didn't come up the best, but I should have tried more to stop them!"
Monika: "Again, none of you are at fault..."
Mary: "...Since when are they here?"
Monika: "A little while..."
---
-Still, she appreciates the demonstration-
---
-Yeah! She really looking up to him!-
---
Draco: "As if anything could be as delectable..."
Nora: "....Okay, you're not quite able to make up for lost sight. Still, you seem to be doing really well." :grin:
---
-Mary wanna help?-
---
-of course-
---
-and looking up to Mama too like always!-
---
Shez: "Not to toot my own horn, but the food I make is pretty good. How about I make you some?"

Kirby: "I'll never understand why they didn't have better floor cleaning and maintenance during those years..."
___

Amethyst; "I'll take that as a sign that the jokes were accurate, then." :p
___

-Outside the house, Anne returns to the farm and starts disaster-proofing it, playing some epic montage music on her cellphone as she does, first installing metal plates with giant spikes on the house's roof, then making some pit traps and sticking swords in them, then setting up giant mousetraps all around the property, and second to last, she wraps both the fences as well as even the mailbox in barbed wire-

-Finally, she prepares to add the "Miracle Glop" to the farm's crops. Upon looking at the side of the barrel, she sees that it shows an image of Loggle as well as a tagline and a few instructions, reading "Give your crops a fighting chance with Loggle's Miracle Glop! But be careful not to use too much!". Unsurprisingly, Anne doesn't even bother to remotely heed that last warning and pours the entire barrel of it onto the crops and the soil they're planted in by casually kicking it over. The glop glows for only a few seconds before fading out entirely, the crops seemingly unchanged so far-
Pit: "Maybe it was too good?" :lol:
---
Weiss: -crosses her arms, pouting-
---
Weiss: "Not a good sign..."

---

---
---
-They NAP-

---

Alphys tries to contact them-
___

Good Luck. You'll Need A Higher Average Luck Than That Of Lancer Class Servants To Defeat Me. Which You Currently Seem To Lack So Far

___

___

___

ARE YOU ALRIGHT, AYA?

-And neither is Jigglypuff, though they both have their occasional moments of brilliance- :V

-Jannu receives a call?-

Byleth: Marth.... he must be long gone from her point of view... "Shall we then?"
---
Coyle: "We don't need luck. We need strategy!" :evil:
---
Wolf: "It's... very complex."
---
-good for them-

-sure, why not?-
---
Camilla: "I think she's struck by my outfit~" :p

Dark Pit: :glare:

Viridi: ".....Please continue."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Maybe it was too good?" :lol:
---
Weiss: -crosses her arms, pouting-
---
Weiss: "Not a good sign..."
Dedede; "They shoulda realized that after several years worth a tournaments and done something to remedy it!"
___

-Does part of her want to learn how to make her own meals, even fairly simple ones, just to prove them wrong?-
___

-The Plantars soon emerge from the house carrying their luggage, though Sprig looks exhausted, and Anne even asks "Whoa, Sprig are you okay?", leading to him saying "Yeah, I'm fine, how are you?" in a tone of dread and exhaustion while the camera zooms in on him making an exaggerated tired expression-

-When the camera zooms back out, Anne clearly isn't totally convinced, while Polly just smugly chuckles at him-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede; "They shoulda realized that after several years worth a tournaments and done something to remedy it!"
___

-Does part of her want to learn how to make her own meals, even fairly simple ones, just to prove them wrong?-
___

-The Plantars soon emerge from the house carrying their luggage, though Sprig looks exhausted, and Anne even asks "Whoa, Sprig are you okay?", leading to him saying "Yeah, I'm fine, how are you?" in a tone of dread and exhaustion while the camera zooms in on him making an exaggerated tired expression-

-When the camera zooms back out, Anne clearly isn't totally convinced, while Polly just smugly chuckles at him-
Pit: "At least it's not a thing anymore-
---
-ABSOLUTELY!-
---
Weiss: Yeesh...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "At least it's not a thing anymore-
---
-ABSOLUTELY!-
---
Weiss: Yeesh...
Kibry: "Yeah, it's way less random now."

Dedede: "Who knows, maybe all that tripping was half the reason you even took home gold so many times, Meta Knight." :p

Meta Knight: "..."

Dedede: "...A-Alright, maybe not." :lol:
___

-Even stating as such or not quite yet?-
___

-Hop Pop then looks at all the defense measures in place for the house, and assumes Chuck made the additions, s aying "Wow, Chuck really outdid himself!", Anne, not revealing it was her doing, simply proudly and smugly laughs to herself...until the ground starts to violently shake like an earthquake-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Her life has improved so much in recent ywaea that it's still shocking to her...But a welcome change for the better-
___

Tetra: "...Okay, maybe only somewhat is more accurate." :p
___

-The tarantula is looking arguably cute-

___

-What about Don and Gai?-
___

-The other Warships try to both shoot the defense walls and the ship that Kiara has assumed command of-
-Indeed... Then Circe entered the room-
---
Kama: "Ah, I need to go wash!" -she did at a nearby sink that's there because, well, people eat in the cafeteria-
-It instead malfunctions and hits her face with water-
---
-Sakura smiles at it, finding it charming, Rin ain't sure-
---
-Gai's jaw dropped, Don thought this was predictable-
---
-She's not a Rider, so she isn't an instant expert at how to handle it, still she tries to tl steer it to dodge any shots-
-Alphys tries to contact them-
___

___

___

___

ARE YOU ALRIGHT, AYA?

-Jannu receives a call?-

Byleth: Marth.... he must be long gone from her point of view... "Shall we then?"
---
---
---
-good for them-

-sure, why not?-
---

-She does so!-
Jeanne: "Hello?"

Tiki: "Let's go, after you"
---
Koyanskaya: "Yeah! You can throw anything at us and it'll fall!"

-First he needs saving though... Kaito has recovered 30 Gears so far-
---
Yuri: "I'm quite intrigued..."
---
-What Uni said-

-And would bring Medea and Artemis along!-
---
Aya: "I mean... Who wouldn't?" 😅
-Aya honestly has a lot of things to say about the mature-looking women of Chaldea like Byleth, Scáthach, Palutena, Kama, Kiara, Tiki, Mata Hari, Boudica, and of course, Camilla-

Elizabeth: "Go on, Jiggly"
Nora: "....Okay, you're not quite able to make up for lost sight. Still, you seem to be doing really well." :grin:
---
-Mary wanna help?-
---
-of course-
---
-and looking up to Mama too like always!-
---
Shez: "Not to toot my own horn, but the food I make is pretty good. How about I make you some?"
Abby: "Yes! It's thanks to everyone supporting me~!"
---
-Indeed, so she's now pondering how!-
Monika: "...You don't need to intervene"
Mary: "Huh?"
---
-Indeed, then they all descend-
---
-Yeah! Look up to both!-
---
Draco: "I am not interested in such trivialities!"
-Then Arc slams the door open-
Arcueid: "Sorryyy! Yang and I were looking at some things!"
Guifei: "What's goin on here?"
Draco: "....."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed... Then Circe entered the room-
---
Kama: "Ah, I need to go wash!" -she did at a nearby sink that's there because, well, people eat in the cafeteria-
-It instead malfunctions and hits her face with water-
---
-Sakura smiles at it, finding it charming, Rin ain't sure-
---
-Gai's jaw dropped, Don thought this was predictable-
---
-She's not a Rider, so she isn't an instant expert at how to handle it, still she tries to tl steer it to dodge any shots-
Star: "And speaking of people who care you..." -Points at Medea's aunt-
___

TLink: "...Is she being pranked? Why?"
___

Are you okay, Rin?
___

-Yeah, not everyone except perhaps Don himself really noticed, but Marvelous and Ahim looked annoyed enough at the restaurant earlier- :V
___

-Most of the shots narrowly miss, while overshoot the boat entirely otherwise-

-And while dodging them, she still needs to fire the bomb cannon at the other Warships in order to sink them-

-Jannu receives a call?-

---
---
---
-good for them-

-sure, why not?-
---

-She does so!-

---

---
---
-What Uni said-

---
-Aya honestly has a lot of things to say about the mature-looking women of Chaldea like Byleth, Scáthach, Palutena, Kama, Kiara, Tiki, Mata Hari, Boudica, and of course, Camilla-

Jeanne! It's Dr. Alphys! Are you and the others alright?
___

What About This Battery Acid Pie?

-A few seconds later, a Swatchlings standing at the entrance of the lab tries to throw a battery acid pie at one of their heads while they're still looking at the computer monitors-

-Will he recover any more of them before having to escape?-
___

Medli: "Admittedly, my knowledge is somewhat more limited due to the kingdom of Hyrule and much of history being lost lost to the past in my timeline...but I learned from some of Link's friends as well as from finding out about my own destiny and role in the battle against the evil forces that threatened our homes."
___

-They'd wake up the next day since it was already night by the time they went swimming-

-The latter finally not causing chaos for once- :p
___

PEOPLE COMPLIMENT CAMILLA A LOT, SO FAIR ASSESSMENT, AYA!

(Maybe we could try to pull a prank on her, or just do something to get her attention! Maybe just talk to her long enough to figure out if she's really flirting with your crush or not! We're gonna need to do some detective work!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "And speaking of people who care you..." -Points at Medea's aunt-
___

TLink: "...Is she being pranked? Why?"
___

Are you okay, Rin?
___

-Yeah, not everyone except perhaps Don himself really noticed, but Marvelous and Ahim looked annoyed enough at the restaurant earlier- :V
___

-Most of the shots narrowly miss, while overshoot the boat entirely otherwise-

-And while dodging them, she still needs to fire the bomb cannon at the other Warships in order to sink them-
Medea: "Hm?" -sees her- "Oh..."
Circe: "Hey"
---
Altera: "No, that's just her luck"
---
Rin: "Why would I not be?" 😅
---
-Even if they sorta liked it- :V
---
-she went down to start to open fire!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kibry: "Yeah, it's way less random now."

Dedede: "Who knows, maybe all that tripping was half the reason you even took home gold so many times, Meta Knight." :p

Meta Knight: "..."

Dedede: "...A-Alright, maybe not." :lol:
___

-Even stating as such or not quite yet?-
___

-Hop Pop then looks at all the defense measures in place for the house, and assumes Chuck made the additions, s aying "Wow, Chuck really outdid himself!", Anne, not revealing it was her doing, simply proudly and smugly laughs to herself...until the ground starts to violently shake like an earthquake-
Dark Pit: "Can't trip on the floor if you never touch it." :smirk:
---
-she doesn't want to admit it, even as a declaration of "but I'll do better!"-
---
Weiss: "...Oh no..."

Abby: "Yes! It's thanks to everyone supporting me~!"
---
-Indeed, so she's now pondering how!-
Monika: "...You don't need to intervene"
Mary: "Huh?"
---
-Indeed, then they all descend-
---
-Yeah! Look up to both!-
---
Draco: "I am not interested in such trivialities!"
-Then Arc slams the door open-
Arcueid: "Sorryyy! Yang and I were looking at some things!"
Guifei: "What's goin on here?"
Draco: "....."
Ruby: "That is so sweet~"

Blake: "Hopefully, your other senses can eventually pick up what your eyes can't do anymore."
---
-BUT SHE WANNA HELP-
---
-NATSUKI HYPED?-
---
-like a good dotter-
---
Byleth: "You missed the whole meeting..." :facepalm:

-She does so!-

---

---
---
-What Uni said-

---

Jeanne! It's Dr. Alphys! Are you and the others alright?
___

What About This Battery Acid Pie?

-A few seconds later, a Swatchlings standing at the entrance of the lab tries to throw a battery acid pie at one of their heads while they're still looking at the computer monitors-

-Will he recover any more of them before having to escape?-
___

Medli: "Admittedly, my knowledge is somewhat more limited due to the kingdom of Hyrule and much of history being lost lost to the past in my timeline...but I learned from some of Link's friends as well as from finding out about my own destiny and role in the battle against the evil forces that threatened our homes."
___

-They'd wake up the next day since it was already night by the time they went swimming-

-The latter finally not causing chaos for once- :p
___

PEOPLE COMPLIMENT CAMILLA A LOT, SO FAIR ASSESSMENT, AYA!

(Maybe we could try to pull a prank on her, or just do something to get her attention! Maybe just talk to her long enough to figure out if she's really flirting with your crush or not! We're gonna need to do some detective work!)
Kamui: "Oh, communications are working again?"

-to Camilla and Corm?-
---
-they saw it coming and already had a defense against it?-
---
Wolf: "I have to admit it could be fun to have the full story of everything...."
---
-good for them- :)

-is what KoP said true?-
---
-what about SHEZ!? :V-

Camilla: "I know the body I've been given~" ;)

Hinoka: :rolleyes:

Viridi: "I like that." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: "Can't trip on the floor if you never touch it." :smirk:
---
-she doesn't want to admit it, even as a declaration of "but I'll do better!"-
---
Weiss: "...Oh no..."
Kirby: "...Was that an insult or a compliment?"
___

-Too prideful to admit it?-
___

(I knew it. What's going to go wrong this time...?)

-A few seconds later, the exact effects of the Miracle Glop are made known as the various crops on the farm mutate into sentient vegetable monsters, including a giant turnip with a sharp, jagged maw walking on root legs, a giant pumpkin with three root legs and a jagged mouth that goes all across the center of the gourd with a glowing green eye located within, giant potato with multiple glowing green eyes, an eggplant with a body made of vines that resembles a Xenomorph, and another turnip with stubby arms and legs and derpy, goofy face-

-The Plantars are all horrified at the sight of the vegetable monsters, with Polly even saying that she 'shad a nightmare like this once, while a now sweating Anne nervously asks "Oh, wow, how could this have happened.?" with a guilty and unconvincing tone that Plantars don't notice-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Hm?" -sees her- "Oh..."
Circe: "Hey"
---
Altera: "No, that's just her luck"
---
Rin: "Why would I not be?" 😅
---
-Even if they sorta liked it- :V
---
-she went down to start to open fire!-
Star: "What brings you here, Circe?"
___

Tetra: "...You can't be serious..."
___

You already seemed scared at the haunted house, now you seem nervous around even just spiders and snakes...
___

-Shocking no one- :V
___

-How's her accuracy with it?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "...Was that an insult or a compliment?"
___

-Too prideful to admit it?-
___

(I knew it. What's going to go wrong this time...?)

-A few seconds later, the exact effects of the Miracle Glop are made known as the various crops on the farm mutate into sentient vegetable monsters, including a giant turnip with a sharp, jagged maw walking on root legs, a giant pumpkin with three root legs and a jagged mouth that goes all across the center of the gourd with a glowing green eye located within, giant potato with multiple glowing green eyes, an eggplant with a body made of vines that resembles a Xenomorph, and another turnip with stubby arms and legs and derpy, goofy face-

-The Plantars are all horrified at the sight of the vegetable monsters, with Polly even saying that she 'shad a nightmare like this once, while a now sweating Anne nervously asks "Oh, wow, how could this have happened.?" with a guilty and unconvincing tone that Plantars don't notice-
Dark Pit: "Just acknowledging the major advantage he had."

Pit: "His attacks were all crazy too!"
---
-yes-
---
Weiss: "If only she heeded the warnings..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: "Just acknowledging the major advantage he had."

Pit: "His attacks were all crazy too!"
---
-yes-
---
Weiss: "If only she heeded the warnings..."
Meta Knight: "They are merely the result of years of training and meditation."

___

Steven: "Are you okay, Weiss?"
___

-Sprig then pulls out one of the slingshots that he picked after Polly tricked him into rethinking his packing decisions and overcomplicating it, and puts a stone in it while saying "Don't worry, I've got this! FLY TRUE, SILVER BOL-" annnnnnnd the slingshot backfires and launches the stone straight into face, cartoonishly kknocking him onto the ground-

-Polly bursts out laughing a few seconds later...only to get snatched by the long tongue of the turnip monster a few seconds later. Anne freaks out seeing Polly in danger, and the whole family rallies to fight the veggie monsters and save her, arming themselves with weapons-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "They are merely the result of years of training and meditation."

___

Steven: "Are you okay, Weiss?"
___

-Sprig then pulls out one of the slingshots that he picked after Polly tricked him into rethinking his packing decisions and overcomplicating it, and puts a stone in it while saying "Don't worry, I've got this! FLY TRUE, SILVER BOL-" annnnnnnd the slingshot backfires and launches the stone straight into face, cartoonishly kknocking him onto the ground-

-Polly bursts out laughing a few seconds later...only to get snatched by the long tongue of the turnip monster a few seconds later. Anne freaks out seeing Polly in danger, and the whole family rallies to fight the veggie monsters and save her, arming themselves with weapons-
Dark Pit: "And having wings."
---
Weiss: "I am perfectly fine."
---
-TIME TO TAKE DOWN THE MONSTERS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: "And having wings."
---
Weiss: "I am perfectly fine."
---
-TIME TO TAKE DOWN THE MONSTERS-
Meta Knight: "Hmmph, that itself does make a difference as well. But even my comedians here are all capable of flight as well, merely through different means."
___

Steven: "You just didn't seem the happiest with those jokes..."
___

-Anne leaps towards the eggplant Xenomorph monster and decapitates it with a sword and her tennis racket before eepicl hopping over it, Hop Pop pulls out a giant shredder and starts shredding the potato monster while yelling "HASHBROOOOOOWNS!", and finally, Sprig frees Polly from the turnip monster by hitting its tongue with a rock from his slingshot before leaping into the air to catch-

-Polly happily hugs him while earnestly apologizes for messing with him...Then enthusiastically yells "NOW SLING ME!", and Sprig, immediately understanding her plan, launches her at high speed towards the remaining turnip and pumpkin monsters, breaking gaping holes that seemingly damaged them enough to slay them-

-By the end of the fight, only the derpy turnip monster remains...which just literally falls flat on it's face with a cartoon sound effect before it even tries to walk-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Hmmph, that itself does make a difference as well. But even my comedians here are all capable of flight as well, merely through different means."
___

Steven: "You just didn't seem the happiest with those jokes..."
___

-Anne leaps towards the eggplant Xenomorph monster and decapitates it with a sword and her tennis racket before eepicl hopping over it, Hop Pop pulls out a giant shredder and starts shredding the potato monster while yelling "HASHBROOOOOOWNS!", and finally, Sprig frees Polly from the turnip monster by hitting its tongue with a rock from his slingshot before leaping into the air to catch-

-Polly happily hugs him while earnestly apologizes for messing with him...Then enthusiastically yells "NOW SLING ME!", and Sprig, immediately understanding her plan, launches her at high speed towards the remaining turnip and pumpkin monsters, breaking gaping holes that seemingly damaged them enough to slay them-

-By the end of the fight, only the derpy turnip monster remains...which just literally falls flat on it's face with a cartoon sound effect before it even tries to walk-
Dark Pit: "So you used to really dominate, huh? What made you fall off?"
---
Weiss: "It's fine..."
---
Weiss: They sure fight well.

Top Bottom