• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Then...how did it come back early this time?"
___

-That sounds very much like something she would do-

-She may not even be far from the castle since both it and the capital town have their own cornfields as well-
___

-However, one of the last few fish she tries to catch proves much tougher to reel in-
Mipha: "That is what's perplexing about this theory..."
---
-so she probably would end up in the castle as well-
---
Blake: "W-Whoa!" -tries to pull harder-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "I-I'm not trying to be..."
---
Pandora: "Oh, you had some~"
---
-oh so so much~-
---
Byleth: "Indeed I was. Before transitioning into being a military commander for my former students."
---
Jaune: "Well, mostly just playing video games with my friends."
Artemis: "Yet you totally are~"
---
Erika: "I came prepared!"
---
-And even her companion didn't seem to be about to tease-
---
Scáthach: "How was life like that?"
---
Sieg: "...Sounds fun!" -he means it-
-That's something she can address tomorrow or even tonight, then, as Steven has yet to try and get some sleep, himself-

-As Atalanta started to cool down and work out her internal conflict, the location of the dream would change to more familiar settings at more peaceful times-
___

Tetra: "Is that them?" -Not questioning the latter two very much since she and the Link from her world are young fighters themselves, and because she's aware that one of the older Links can also turn into a wolf-
___

-Finding any clothes they like?-
___

-Somewhere in Merasmus' dimension, a Texan with a degree in engineering, a German mad scientist field medic, and a gun-loving Russian all sneezed-
___

Sh-She's started helping work on the villa again already?

-How is she doing?-
-Indeed it would!-
Atalanta: Huh? This is...?
---
Hayate: "Hm! You're right, it's them!" -she would pull herself at theeey-
---
Sakura: "Ah, this white dress is cute~!"
---
-Ahue-
-In any case, milkshakes!-
---
-Pretty well, currently washing some dishes-
-...Which she totally already just did while Byleth was talking- :V

...Do you really think you're strong enough to defeat Koyanskaya all on your own, Ms. Kama...? -Wor

-So far, it's not really working, but it will if she kills too many more of them...They really need a stronger fighter to help them out-

-Jenny is a robot who has the strength of a million and seventy men, so the kick would probably still be enough to at least throw the robotized Coyle off-balance- :V

-So the Blue and Black Ranger Sentries will be freed from the threat...-
___

(The islands Alolan Vulpixes originally came from?!) :surprised:
___

-Will Rin demand that Pandora dial it back because big sis?-
___

Steven: "...I really, really hope they change their minds about that..."

i get why they ain't happy. but talking about all this is still a start...
Rook: Why isn't SHE blasting the machine? She's got ranged attacks to destroy it from a safe distance...

Byleth: "...I did not know that. Well played."

Shez: "Let's go kick some butts now!"

-it would throw Coyle off, actually... but the Lokjaw ARM holding Jenny by its teeth would still have a hold on her-

Palu: Remember that you aren't one yourself anymore, Kama... If things get too dangerous, please fall back.
---
Weiss: "Indeed, my little furball." :)
---
-yeah, would Rin do that-
---
Harleen: "I've got a funnier idea, if you're willing to listen to it. One I'm certain my friend won't like but still, an idea." :p
-The copy of Kamen Rider Heart then expanded a wave, and suddenly, every person in the surroundings was stopped mid-track-
-Unlike Cronus's power though, everything else in the environment moved as normal and everyone was conscious, meaning this wasn't time manipulation, it was forcing everyone else but itself to move so incredibly slow they were practically frozen in time-
-It's then Heart went towards Moon, and did a series of strong punches against her-

-Koyanskaya had killed a few more by then, using a mixture of conventional weaponry powered by her nature-

Kama: "I will try" ...Fine, just because you say so.

-But the Red Sentries aren't, and the one responsible id getting closer to them-
---
Rin: "Great, huh~?"
---
Rin: "H-Hey! Cut some of it off, will you?!"
---
Yuri/Natsuki: -Raising their eyebrows in curiosity-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed it would!-
Atalanta: Huh? This is...?
---
Hayate: "Hm! You're right, it's them!" -she would pull herself at theeey-
---
Sakura: "Ah, this white dress is cute~!"
---
-Ahue-
-In any case, milkshakes!-
---
-Pretty well, currently washing some dishes-
-Places like their home in the Fortress, as well as towns, forests and beaches from locations they've visited and relaxed at before...-
___

-And talk to them as well as introduce the young pirate captain?-
___

Nice choice!

-Is it a fancy dress with extra details and patterns or a simple but stylish one?-
___

-What flavor(s) did they order/-
___

As content as she looks, w-we should still probably help her...

Mipha: "That is what's perplexing about this theory..."
---
-so she probably would end up in the castle as well-
---
Blake: "W-Whoa!" -tries to pull harder-
Marco: "Are you sure it was...fully sealed away? Are there really no other major threats to Hyrule throughout time that you can think of?"
___

-If not right now, then definitely before the day's over-
___

-The fish ends up tugging on the line with even more power, enough that if Blake's wearing a sunhat, it'd go flying right off the top of her head-

-The copy of Kamen Rider Heart then expanded a wave, and suddenly, every person in the surroundings was stopped mid-track-
-Unlike Cronus's power though, everything else in the environment moved as normal and everyone was conscious, meaning this wasn't time manipulation, it was forcing everyone else but itself to move so incredibly slow they were practically frozen in time-
-It's then Heart went towards Moon, and did a series of strong punches against her-

-Koyanskaya had killed a few more by then, using a mixture of conventional weaponry powered by her nature-

-But the Red Sentries aren't, and the one responsible id getting closer to them-
---
---
---
Rook: Why isn't SHE blasting the machine? She's got ranged attacks to destroy it from a safe distance...

Byleth: "...I did not know that. Well played."

Shez: "Let's go kick some butts now!"

-it would throw Coyle off, actually... but the Lokjaw ARM holding Jenny by its teeth would still have a hold on her-

Palu: Remember that you aren't one yourself anymore, Kama... If things get too dangerous, please fall back.
---
Weiss: "Indeed, my little furball." :)
---
-yeah, would Rin do that-
---
Harleen: "I've got a funnier idea, if you're willing to listen to it. One I'm certain my friend won't like but still, an idea." :p
-Moon is badly injured by this, so even at this point, it wouldn't matter...-

Star: "Welp, you know now! And thank you kindly." :p -Bows- (Lily? According to Byleth, something really bad is going down at the Fortress right now...)

-Jenny tries to break free of it by swinging the morning star at Coyle's face-

...Then I wish you the best of luck, Ms. Kama. We believe in you!

-The Darkners are unable to keep up...-

-And then the Familiars bring hte Power Coins to the Rulers?-
___

(W-Wow... that's amazing! I can't wait to go there! I could find out so much about Vulpix history! But wait, why can't I tell anyone?)
___

(I...actually kind of agree with Rin on that.) :lol:
___

Peridot: "Harleen usually has creative ideas, so I'm sure she has an excellent solution to this conflict!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Places like their home in the Fortress, as well as towns, forests and beaches from locations they've visited and relaxed at before...-
___

-And talk to them as well as introduce the young pirate captain?-
___

Nice choice!

-Is it a fancy dress with extra details and patterns or a simple but stylish one?-
___

-What flavor(s) did they order/-
___

As content as she looks, w-we should still probably help her...
Atalanta: "....This...This is...So much better..."
---
-Sure would!-
Hayate: "Guuuuys~!"
Vita/Zafira/Shamal/Signum: Hayate! -turned to her-
---
-The latter-
Sakura: "I will go try it now~!"
---
-Stawberry. Both of them-
---
Aya: "Hmmm, let's do it"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Yet you totally are~"
---
Erika: "I came prepared!"
---
-And even her companion didn't seem to be about to tease-
---
Scáthach: "How was life like that?"
---
Sieg: "...Sounds fun!" -he means it-
Blake: -red cat-
---
Pandora: "Seems like you did." :p
---
-just some time to relax-
---
Byleth: "Quite eventful, but I don't regret it whatsoever."
---
Jaune: "It really was." :)

Marco: "Are you sure it was...fully sealed away? Are there really no other major threats to Hyrule throughout time that you can think of?"
___

-If not right now, then definitely before the day's over-
___

-The fish ends up tugging on the line with even more power, enough that if Blake's wearing a sunhat, it'd go flying right off the top of her head-
Mipha: "....I'm not sure..."
---
-oh totally-
---
-it did indeed fly off-

Blake: "Awww... I liked that hat..."

---
---
---

Star: "Welp, you know now! And thank you kindly." :p -Bows- (Lily? According to Byleth, something really bad is going down at the Fortress right now...)

___

(W-Wow... that's amazing! I can't wait to go there! I could find out so much about Vulpix history! But wait, why can't I tell anyone?)
___

___

Peridot: "Harleen usually has creative ideas, so I'm sure she has an excellent solution to this conflict!"
Rook: "Queen Moon!"

-Lily's reply-

Palu: Thank you...

-Coyle tried to grab Jenny's hand-
---
Weiss: "Because we want to keep it a secret."
---
Pandora: "But I'm just happy she's talking about her relationship."
---
Harleen: "Like, sure, you could just end her right away, but where's the revenge in that? All you'd be doing is giving her a way to escape all responsibility by giving her a way out. Instead, you don't do that but always try to give off the vibe that you will at any time.

That oughta give her some mental damage just like how she messed with your minds, don't ya think?" :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "....This...This is...So much better..."
---
-Sure would!-
Hayate: "Guuuuys~!"
Vita/Zafira/Shamal/Signum: Hayate! -turned to her-
---
-The latter-
Sakura: "I will go try it now~!"
---
-Stawberry. Both of them-
---
Aya: "Hmmm, let's do it"
-Along with that, but she can see her family and friends around the areas as well-

-People such as Artemis, Orion, Blake and Medea all hanging out and enjoying normal, peaceful days, herself amongst the group as well. No battles or enemies in sight. Just...people she cares about enjoying a normal day...-
___

-They'd see Hayate along with some of her friends, as well as a slightly older girl with dark skin and blonde hair who they haven't seen before-
___

Go on ahead. Ooh, maybe look for a pair of matching shoes, too!

-Meanwhile, does Rin find any outfits she might like?-
___

-A flavor they both like?- :p
___

Lusamine?

Mipha: "....I'm not sure..."
---
-oh totally-
---
-it did indeed fly off-

Blake: "Awww... I liked that hat..."
-Wolf's mentioned a maniac named Zant and most of the Twilight takeover scheme to them before, right? It doesn't seem like it'd have anything to do with that, considering that Zant should be long dead in that timeline, if he was ever even alive in it to begin with, and was taking orders from Ganondorf himself...-
___

-But for now, Kamui's fine just continuing the tour?-
___

-The fish continues trying to pull on the reel, at this point seemingly proving stronger than any ordinary fish-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Wolf's mentioned a maniac named Zant and most of the Twilight takeover scheme to them before, right? It doesn't seem like it'd have anything to do with that, considering that Zant should be long dead in that timeline, if he was ever even alive in it to begin with, and was taking orders from Ganondorf himself...-
___

-But for now, Kamui's fine just continuing the tour?-
___

-The fish continues trying to pull on the reel, at this point seemingly proving stronger than any ordinary fish-
Mipha: I doubt it would be something like that...
---
-oh ye she is-
---
Blake: -trying to pull harder.........but struggling......-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: I doubt it would be something like that...
---
-oh ye she is-
---
Blake: -trying to pull harder.........but struggling......-
-What if it's a villain or a force they've never seen before? They'd likely have never heard of Astor until he showed up to help bring about the Calamity...-

Assuming he's canon as well
___

-She sticks with her decision to just leave a message for Jeanne for now?-
___

-At one point it nearly took the whole fishing rod, dragging her feet across the deck before she was able to find enough balance to try pulling the fish in again-

-Blake's capable of catching it, but it'll take all her might to reel it in-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What if it's a villain or a force they've never seen before? They'd likely have never heard of Astor until he showed up to help bring about the Calamity...-

Assuming he's canon as well
___

-She sticks with her decision to just leave a message for Jeanne for now?-
___

-At one point it nearly took the whole fishing rod, dragging her feet across the deck before she was able to find enough balance to try pulling the fish in again-

-Blake's capable of catching it, but it'll take all her might to reel it in-
-my headcanon is that he is but never managed to get anything to be a threat like in AoC-

-then again, minds can change :V-
---
-indeed she is-
---
-SHE'S TRYING HER BEEEEEEST-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-my headcanon is that he is but never managed to get anything to be a threat like in AoC-

-then again, minds can change :V-
---
-indeed she is-
---
-SHE'S TRYING HER BEEEEEEST-
-That'd amakes sense, considering how the storyline of AoC goes-

-The only other thing I could think of is that his plans to bring about the Calamity succeeded early, but that he either paid the price for trying to control it or died somewhere over the next century before Link woke up-
___

Star: "Decided to just leave her a message for now?"
___

-She successfully reels it in, revealing the fish to be a Corrupted Gem, one resembling a giant pufferfish-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-Lily's reply-

---
---
---
Harleen: "Like, sure, you could just end her right away, but where's the revenge in that? All you'd be doing is giving her a way to escape all responsibility by giving her a way out. Instead, you don't do that but always try to give off the vibe that you will at any time.

That oughta give her some mental damage just like how she messed with your minds, don't ya think?" :p
Rita: "Well, well, well~" -other copies of Super Sentai start building bazookas with their weapons, from which they shoot powerful shots filled with the Grid's energy-

Lily: Huh? What is it?

Koyanskaya: "Gave you the chance, but alas..." -shot one in the head-

-They soon would in fact-
---
Rin: "It's meant to be a great surprise!"
---
Rin: "You're being a bad influence!"
Medusa: "I'd say a fun one"
Sakura: "I have to agree" :p
---
Natsuki: "...You're telling us to psychologically toture her?"
Blake: -red cat-
---
Pandora: "Seems like you did." :p
---
-just some time to relax-
---
Byleth: "Quite eventful, but I don't regret it whatsoever."
---
Jaune: "It really was." :)
-Artemis patted!-
---
Erika: "Let's eat now then~!" -the cookies are shaped like Pandora's head but chibi-
---
-Yeah, feels great...-
---
Scáthach: "Even with all the negatives that came with it?"
---
Sieg: "I'd like to do the same later!"
-Along with that, but she can see her family and friends around the areas as well-

-People such as Artemis, Orion, Blake and MEdea all hanging out and enjoying normal, peaceful days, herself amongst the group as well. No battles or enemies in sight. Just...people she cares about enjoying a normal day...-
___

-They'd see Hayate along with some of her friends, as well as a slightly older girl with dark skin and blonde hair who they haven't seen before-
___

Go on ahead. Ooh, maybe look for a pair of matching shoes, too!

-Meanwhile, does Rin find any outfits she might like?-
___

-A flavor they both like?- :p
___

Lusamine?
Atalanta: This... Is what I'd truly want...
---
Vita: "Huh, the other kids are here" -waved at Nanoha in particular-
-They are friends/rivals-
---
Rin: "Hm, this jacket is good..." -a black one with red trims-
---
-Let's say that yeah- :p
---
Lusamine: "Hm? Yes?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: This... Is what I'd truly want...
---
Vita: "Huh, the other kids are here" -waved at Nanoha in particular-
-They are friends/rivals-
---
Rin: "Hm, this jacket is good..." -a black one with red trims-
---
-Let's say that yeah- :p
---
Lusamine: "Hm? Yes?"
-More days where they get live a more normal life, spending time with her family and friends...-

-...Something that makes all the deadly conflicts they deal with and the war-level battles they fight all the more worth it-
___

-Tetra stays silent for a moment to let them talk-
___

-Is it also a leather jacket?- :V
___

-Unsurprisingly, the milkshakes are high quality and quite delectable!-
___

Would you like some help doing these chores?

-Lily's reply-

---
---
---

Rita: "Well, well, well~" -other copies of Super Sentai start building bazookas with their weapons, from which they shoot powerful shots filled with the Grid's energy-

---
---
---
Moon: "I-I'll be alright...I've taken worse hits before..." -On the ground, trying to stand back up and start f lying again-

Star: (Long story short, it involves time control. We're gonna head to the Fortress with her sister Shez ahead of time...pun not intended, and try and deal with whoever's causing it before the Rulers send the rest of the army in. Are you up for helping us?)

-Neither of her hands are currently in use, as her right hand has been switched out for a giant crab claw, and her left hand's not actually wielding a morning star, but has been completely switched out for one-

-That ended up being a Head Hathy, which disintegrated into dust on the spot-

-The troops' morale is becoming decreasingly low...-

H-Huh? Is that...?

Some of Nitocris' familiars? What are they carrying...?
___

(You mean for the rest of Chaldea...?)

-Everyone else barring the Rulers and a few scientists, pretty much-

-Outside of the Rulers, there's a few others who frequently help them with leadership duties like Gasterr and Alphys, more or less acting as a small council for Chaldea- :V
___

(Still doesn't mean you had to ask for popcorn when you saw how confused Rin was...) -Inner thoughts-
___

Steven: "...That's her solution?!" :urg:

Peridot: "...Okay, I'm sure she's going somewhere with this! She definitely doesn't expect them to actually take that suggestion."

-But...wouldn't that make them no better than Monika themselves...?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That'd amakes sense, considering how the storyline of AoC goes-

-The only other thing I could think of is that his plans to bring about the Calamity succeeded early, but that he either paid the price for trying to control it or died somewhere over the next century before Link woke up-
___

Star: "Decided to just leave her a message for now?"
___

-She successfully reels it in, revealing the fish to be a Corrupted Gem, one resembling a giant pufferfish-
-either way, Mipha is now the one lost in thoughts-
---
Kamui: "Indeed I did."
---
Blake: "W-What is that?!"

-Artemis patted!-
---
Erika: "Let's eat now then~!" -the cookies are shaped like Pandora's head but chibi-
---
-Yeah, feels great...-
---
Scáthach: "Even with all the negatives that came with it?"
---
Sieg: "I'd like to do the same later!"
-the cat ears twitched-
---
Pandora: "Did you make these?"
---
Azura: ☺
---
Byleth: "The positives made up for it, giving me experiences I would have otherwise never had."
---
Jaune: "That would be fun." :)

---
---
---
Moon: "I-I'll be alright...I've taken worse hits before..." -On the ground, trying to stand back up and start f lying again-

Star: (Long story short, it involves time control. We're gonna head to the Fortress with her sister Shez ahead of time...pun not intended, and try and deal with whoever's causing it before the Rulers send the rest of the army in. Are you up for helping us?)

-Neither of her hands are currently in use, as her right hand has been switched out for a giant crab claw, and her left hand's not actually wielding a morning star, but has been completely switched out for one-

H-Huh? Is that...?

___

-Outside of the Rulers, there's a few others who frequently help them with leadership duties like Gasterr and Alphys, more or less acting as a small council for Chaldea- :V
___

(Still doesn't mean you had to ask for popcorn when you saw how confused Rin was...) -Inner thoughts-
___

Peridot: "...Okay, I'm sure she's going somewhere with this! She definitely doesn't expect them to actually take that suggestion."

Rook: She's as stubborn as I am...

Daisuke: "I can't get through this fog!"

-will Lily want to come or does she realize time manipulation might be out of her league?-

-you know what I meant by "hand", KoP but fine, she tries to grab a wrist instead-
---
Weiss: "Well, outside of the Rulers and Qrow because I certainly can't plan a Chaldea-wide trip on my own. But everyone else is kept secret from it to make for a nice surprise."
---
Pandora: "See? I'm a good girl." :p

-Rin annoyed from Medusa and Sakura's reply-
---
Harleen: "Of course, that wouldn't make you any better than Monika herself so I get it if you don't want to do that... but I still stand by the opinion that ending her life means you'd led her get away with all the horrible things she's done."

-they can see the logic in that last part?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-either way, Mipha is now the one lost in thoughts-
---
Kamui: "Indeed I did."
---
Blake: "W-What is that?!"
Marco: "....." (Should I say something?)
___

Star: "Alright, that's fair. Maybe I'll give the tour to Jeanne too later!"
___

-The pufferfish's pupils are reflecting light and appear to be made of some kind of crystal, implying that it's one of those Gem monsters...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-More days where they get live a more normal life, spending time with her family and friends...-

-...Something that makes all the deadly conflicts they deal with and the war-level battles they fight all the more worth it-
___

-Tetra stays silent for a moment to let them talk-
___

-Is it also a leather jacket?- :V
___

-Unsurprisingly, the milkshakes are high quality and quite delectable!-
___

Would you like some help doing these chores?
-Yes, in the hopes this can happen some day...-
---
Shamal: "Have you eaten properly?"
Hayate: "Yeah, I'm fine with that"
---
-Yeah it's what I had in mind- :p
---
-Their eyes bulged out in surprise-
---
Lusamine: "Thank you, but I'm doing fine"
-the cat ears twitched-
---
Pandora: "Did you make these?"
---
Azura: ☺
---
Byleth: "The positives made up for it, giving me experiences I would have otherwise never had."
---
Jaune: "That would be fun." :)
-And Artemis ruffled her hair-
---
Erika: "Yes! ...With some help"
---
Mata Hari: Ah, she's being cute~
---
Scáthach: "I suppose I have similar feelings with all the students I've trained. Even those that ended confronting each other"
---
Sieg: "Sure. It would be shooting, racing and fighting games, right?"

H-Huh? Is that...?

___

___

___

-will Lily want to come or does she realize time manipulation might be out of her league?-

-you know what I meant by "hand", KoP but fine, she tries to grab a wrist instead-
---
Weiss: "Well, outside of the Rulers and Qrow because I certainly can't plan a Chaldea-wide trip on my own. But everyone else is kept secret from it to make for a nice surprise."
---

---
Harleen: "Of course, that wouldn't make you any better than Monika herself so I get it if you don't want to do that... but I still stand by the opinion that ending her life means you'd led her get away with all the horrible things she's done."

-Cronus and Storious proceeded to attack the two Code Holders while Heart did another punch on Moon-
-The copy of Kamen Rider Odin goes towards Ralsei-

Lily: I would try my best to heal, but are you sure of going? Time manipulation sounds quite risky.

Koyanskaya: "Now which of you is next...?"

Martha: "Ah, it's Nitocris's familiars!"
Jeanne: "Are those coins?"
---
Rin: "Yeah, and that includes my sister..."
---
Medusa: "Don't worry, it's not like we will go as far as she does at times" :p
Sakura: "...Often" :p
Rin: "Huh?!"
---
Natsuki: "Honestly she deserves the torture"
Yuri: "I agree..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yes, in the hopes this can happen some day...-
---
Shamal: "Have you eaten properly?"
Hayate: "Yeah, I'm fine with that"
---
-Yeah it's what I had in mind- :p
---
-Their eyes bulged out in surprise-
---
Lusamine: "Thank you, but I'm doing fine"
-Fighting for a better future...-

-And while this may be a dream setting, there's even open spot at a picnic that they're all eating at and happily chatting over-
___

-Having eaten the full three meals of the day?-
___

-Will she just go with the jacket for now or will she look for some matching boots?- :p
___

-Milkshakes are good- :p
___

Th-That still doesn't mean you should have to do all this work by yourself...

---
---

---

-Cronus and Storious proceeded to attack the two Code Holders while Heart did another punch on Moon-

Lily: I would try my best to heal, but are you sure of going? Time manipulation sounds quite risky.

---
---
---
-Moon blasted the Heart duplicate in the face with some magic beams before the punch landed, but was still only slowly standing back up-

-Ralsei casts Heal Prayer on Moon and the Code Holders, healing some of the damage they've received-

-Because he took the time to cast those spells, he doesn't have enough time to attack the Kamen Rider Odin duplicate before the duplicate can attack him. However, even if he can't dodge whatever attack it uses, he still has just enough time able to defend himself by wrapping his magic scarf around his head, halving the damage of whatever attack it uses-

Star: (I've accidentally frozen time once before and had to get Father Time to get it back on track, and had to end a time loop just by doing the work for a math test another time! I can totally handle this.) -...She's not wrong, but she may be slightly overconfident- :V

-Some Swatchlings formed a line to act as a shield, trying to buy the other Darkners and the Ranger Sentries some time to escape since it's clear that they're fighting a hopeless battle-

-The crab claw is restrained, Jenny's still capable of swinging the morning star, and uses it to try and bash Coyle's metal face-

Coins? -GASP- Th-These must be some of the Ranger Power Coins like the two Kimberly and Trini have!
___

(And...probably even Patxi...)
___

-Glaring at Pandora now- :V

-Same as Patxi- :V
___

Peridot: "............................."

well, that didn't go anywhere...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Fighting for a better future...-

-And while this may be a dream setting, there's even open spot at a picnic that they're all eating at and happily chatting over-
___

-Having eaten the full three meals of the day?-
___

-Will she just go with the jacket for now or will she look for some matching boots?- :p
___

-Milkshakes are good- :p
___

Th-That still doesn't mean you should have to do all this work by yourself...
Atalanta: This is joy...
---
Hayate: "What about you four? Have you eaten?"
Vita: "Oh we were about to go for a snack"
---
-The latter now!-
---
-Word- :p -So they keep drinking in peace-
---
Lusamine: "It's not much, don't worry..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: This is joy...
---
Hayate: "What about you four? Have you eaten?"
Vita: "Oh we were about to go for a snack"
---
-The latter now!-
---
-Word- :p -So they keep drinking in peace-
---
Lusamine: "It's not much, don't worry..."
-It's..helping calm her nerves and lifting her spirits again, bringing to mind more normal days-

-After what was essentially a nightmare about Kimberly and Trini and the stress of her internal conflict, not at all helped by Toffee's presence and mockery, her dream took a turn for the positive-
___

-Do they need to eat or is mostly just for the taste as with Servants?-
___

-Stylish leather boots with red vamps (the front of a boot) and heels are found- :p
___

-The two discuss anything or just quietly enjoy the strawberry milkshakes for now?-
___

You're certain you don't wish to rest?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "....." (Should I say something?)
___

Star: "Alright, that's fair. Maybe I'll give the tour to Jeanne too later!"
___

-The pufferfish's pupils are reflecting light and appear to be made of some kind of crystal, implying that it's one of those Gem monsters...-
-should you?-
---
Kamui: "I'm sure she would like that." :)
---
Blake: "Is this a Gem...?"

-And Artemis ruffled her hair-
---
Erika: "Yes! ...With some help"
---
Mata Hari: Ah, she's being cute~
---
Scáthach: "I suppose I have similar feelings with all the students I've trained. Even those that ended confronting each other"
---
Sieg: "Sure. It would be shooting, racing and fighting games, right?"
-cuuuuuute-
---
Pandora: "Still, that's neat."
---
-indeed she be~-
---
Byleth: "The hardest is when you have to face your own student..."
---
Jaune: "Totally!"

---
---
---
-Moon blasted the Heart duplicate in the face with some magic beams before the punch landed, but was still only slowly standing back up-

-Ralsei casts Heal Prayer on Moon and the Code Holders, healing some of the damage they've received-

-Because he took the time to cast those spells, he doesn't have enough time to attack the Kamen Rider Odin duplicate before the duplicate can attack him. However, even if he can't dodge whatever attack it uses, he still has just enough time able to defend himself by wrapping his magic scarf around his head, halving the damage of whatever attack it uses-

Star: (I've accidentally frozen time once before and had to get Father Time to get it back on track, and had to end a time loop just by doing the work for a math test another time! I can totally handle this.) -...She's not wrong, but she may be slightly overconfident- :V

-Some Swatchlings formed a line to act as a shield, trying to buy the other Darkners and the Ranger Sentries some time to escape since it's clear that they're fighting a hopeless battle-

-The crab claw is restrained, Jenny's still capable of swinging the morning star, and uses it to try and bash Coyle's metal face-

Coins? -GASP- Th-These must be some of the Ranger Power Coins like the two Kimberly and Trini have!
___

___

___

-Rook blocked and attempted to strike back while Daisuke got struck-

-would Byleth, Shez and Star get in now?-

-if Ingrid manages to successfully hack the security system, she would inform one of the Rulers through text messages... which happens to be Caren because Ingrid just wanted to figure out what that woman would do- :p

-Coyle tries to block the morning star with another ARM of hers-
---
Weiss: "I know it's hard, but we don't want to make others overexcited yet. Especially since planning hasn't even started..."
---
Pandora: "Hey, I didn't encourage them to be me! They did that themselves!"
---
Harleen: "Well, at least you seem to agree that killing's not the option." Time to try to dial it back to just little pranks now~

-Kiara heard that, because Harleen wanted her to know that her plan was to just slowly, step by step, make them less and less willing to do harm to Monika-

-it seems to be working so far, mainly because Harleen is intentionally speaking in a way that doesn't bring her on an opposing side to the Dokis-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-should you?-
---
Kamui: "I'm sure she would like that." :)
---
Blake: "Is this a Gem...?"
Marco: "Uhh, Mipha? Are...you okay?"
___

Star: "In the meantime, there's still more of the castle you've got to see! Onward!" -Running to the next room-
___

-It certainly doesn't look humanoid...Wait, didn't the Crystals Gem once mention that the Corrupted Gems are actually former normal Gems that were mutated into monsters by the Diamonds? What if this thing's one of them?!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Uhh, Mipha? Are...you okay?"
___

Star: "In the meantime, there's still more of the castle you've got to see! Onward!" -Running to the next room-
___

-It certainly doesn't look humanoid...Wait, didn't the Crystals Gem once mention that the Corrupted Gems are actually former normal Gems that were mutated into monsters by the Diamonds? What if this thing's one of them?!-
Mipha: "M-Me? I am fine."
---
Kamui: -happily following-
---
Blake: What a day not to bring Gambol Shroud...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "M-Me? I am fine."
---
Kamui: -happily following-
---
Blake: What a day not to bring Gambol Shroud...
Marco: "Trust me, after just getting lost in thoughts myself...and also as someone who gets lost in thought semi-frequently, I can tell you're not entirely okay..." -Sympathetic-
___

Star: "This here is the castle library!"

-An extensive, two-story library with many shelves of all kinds of different books-
___

-She really didn't think to bring it?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Trust me, after just getting lost in thoughts myself...and also as someone who gets lost in thought semi-frequently, I can tell you're not entirely okay..." -Sympathetic-
___

Star: "This here is the castle library!"

-An extensive, two-story library with many shelves of all kinds of different books-
___

-She really didn't think to bring it?- :V
Mipha: "...Quite perceptive, are you?"
---
Kamui: "It's... massive..."
---
-not really :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "...Quite perceptive, are you?"
---
Kamui: "It's... massive..."
---
-not really :V-
Marco: "You willing to talk about it?"
___

Star: "Yeah, it can be a little overwhelming sometimes...I'm mostly used to it since I grew up seeing it. But, it's a royal castle's library, so I guess it only makes sense that it'd have an extensive collection of books after so many centuries."
___

-Well, there's got to be something else on the boat she can use as a weapon- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-if Ingrid manages to successfully hack the security system, she would inform one of the Rulers through text messages... which happens to be Caren because Ingrid just wanted to figure out what that woman would do- :p

---
Weiss: "I know it's hard, but we don't want to make others overexcited yet. Especially since planning hasn't even started..."
---
---
Harleen: "Well, at least you seem to agree that killing's not the option." Time to try to dial it back to just little pranks now~

-Kiara heard that, because Harleen wanted her to know that her plan was to just slowly, step by step, make them less and less willing to do harm to Monika-

-it seems to be working so far, mainly because Harleen is intentionally speaking in a way that doesn't bring her on an opposing side to the Dokis-
-Storius was slashing Daisuke while Cronus delivered strong kicks at Rook. The Heart copy was damaged, but still was up and kicked her. And the Odin copy was getting closer to Ralsei with two swords in-hand, before delivering two strong slashes-

Lily: I know, but you think that's the same as an enemy that can do that?

-Koyanskaya shot a missile at them from her bazooka-

Martha: "Meaning the mission has been succesful!"
Luvia: "Hold on, weren't there five? Two with them and other three in the Alliance possesion?"
---
Rin: "Hm, we must make sure this doesn't becomes a mess after all"
---
-Rin is glaring even moreso-
-Sakura and Medusa are containing their smirks-
---
Yuri: "I have so many things to tell her, and all of them are terrible..."
Sayori: "Yeah! All she did to me, to you, and... Sayori!" -both gasp-
Kiara: "She is here like you two" -she thinks it's the best strategy so far, knowing well how it feels to have your personality overwritten like them-
-It's..helping calm her nerves and lifting her spirits again, bringing to mind more normal days-

-After what was essentially a nightmare about Kimberly and Trini and the stress of her internal conflict, not at all helped by Toffee's presence and mockery, her dream took a turn for the positive-
___

-Do they need to eat or is mostly just for the taste as with Servants?-
___

-Stylish leather boots with red vamps (the front of a boot) and heels are found- :p
___

-The two discuss anything or just quietly enjoy the strawberry milkshakes for now?-
___

You're certain you don't wish to rest?
Atalanta: I hope it remains this way...
---
-I don't remember that ever being adressed tbh, but I do guess it still gives them energy anyway-
-Tetra attempts to speak?-
---
Rin: -GASP- "Now this is perfect!" :D -takes them-
Sakura: "Be careful to not spend too much" :p
---
-For now after the awkwardness of the previous mistake, silence...-
-So it makes it even more awkward- :V
---
Lusamine: "It's fine, these are simple chores"
-cuuuuuute-
---
Pandora: "Still, that's neat."
---
-indeed she be~-
---
Byleth: "The hardest is when you have to face your own student..."
---
Jaune: "Totally!"
-Artemis gave her a warm and motherly smile-
---
Erika: "Heheheh~ Thanks~! I hope you like them too!"
---
Mata Hari: -Sees- How cute~
---
Scáthach: "And take out their lives..."
---
Sieg: "Then I'm even more up for it!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "You willing to talk about it?"
___

Star: "Yeah, it can be a little overwhelming sometimes...I'm mostly used to it since I grew up seeing it. But, it's a royal castle's library, so I guess it only makes sense that it'd have an extensive collection of books after so many centuries."
___

-Well, there's got to be something else on the boat she can use as a weapon- :V
Mipha: "It's nothing..."
---
Kamui: "It truly does..." -wants to read some of these books-
---
-she's looking around!-

-Artemis gave her a warm and motherly smile-
---
Erika: "Heheheh~ Thanks~! I hope you like them too!"
---
Mata Hari: -Sees- How cute~
---
Scáthach: "And take out their lives..."
---
Sieg: "Then I'm even more up for it!"
Blake: "...." -ends up smiling back-
---
Pandora: "I'm sure I will~" -eats one-
---
-Azura focusing on her humming-
---
Byleth: "...Such is war..."
---
Camilla: "How cute~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: I hope it remains this way...
---
-I don't remember that ever being adressed tbh, but I do guess it still gives them energy anyway-
-Tetra attempts to speak?-
---
Rin: -GASP- "Now this is perfect!" :D -takes them-
Sakura: "Be careful to not spend too much" :p
---
-For now after the awkwardness of the previous mistake, silence...-
-So it makes it even more awkward- :V
---
Lusamine: "It's fine, these are simple chores"
-And fortunately for Ata, it's ultimately how the rest of her dream goes-
___

-That also works- :p

Tetra: "So you're this agent's Knights?"
___

I think she's just trying them on first....I haven't seen the price tags yet, though.

-She'll totally end up spending a lot?-
___

-They're better off actually talking again- :V
___

...A-Alright, we'll leave you to it, then. Thank you, Lusamine. :)

Mipha: "It's nothing..."
---
Kamui: "It truly does..." -wants to read some of these books-
---
-she's looking around!-
Marco: "If you don't feel cool talking about it, that's alright. I totally get why..."
___

Star: "And as a guest here, you're free to read any of these books that you wish!"
___

-Does she find anything?-

---
---
---

-Storius was slashing Daisuke while Cronus delivered strong kicks at Rook. The Heart copy was damaged, but still was up and kicked her. And the Odin copy was getting closer to Ralsei with two swords in-hand, before delivering two strong slashes-

Luvia: "Hold on, weren't there five? Two with them and other three in the Alliance possesion?"
---
---
---
Kiara: "She is here like you two" -she thinks it's the best strategy so far, knowing well how it feels to have your personality overwritten like them-
Moon: "Alright, perhaps it's for the better that I go after the machines instead..." -Thinking of the same thing Rook did; that her attacks have better range-

-Ralsei's scarf shields him from the attack, still injuring the Prince of Darkness, but less so, the swords only dealing half as much damage as they would otherwise-

Star: (It might not be the same, but I think I might know how to counter it! And even if I don't, I know I can figure something out.) "Give me just a minute!" -Pulls out her pair of Dimensional Scissors-

-It'd work, but Jenny tries to use the recoil of it to damage the ARM that's holding Jenny's crab claw-

-Do the Rulers get Ingrid's message?-

-Several of the Swatclings are launched, but none are killed, at least not yet, while the other Darkners retreat-

...Some of them are still missing.

Were they only able to retrieve a few?
___

(...So if it was announced now, it might get everyone's hopes up for a vacation that might still be a while away...)
___

(I don't think she believes you...And frankly, neither do I.) :glare:
___

-Will Sayori's opinion matter to them as well?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
Moon: "Alright, perhaps it's for the better that I go after the machines instead..." -Thinking of the same thing Rook did; that her attacks have better range-

-Ralsei's scarf shields him from the attack, still injuring the Prince of Darkness, but less so, the swords only dealing half as much damage as they would otherwise-

Star: (It might not be the same, but I think I might know how to counter it! And even if I don't, I know I can figure something out.) "Give me just a minute!" -Pulls out her pair of Dimensional Scissors-

-It'd work, but Jenny tries to use the recoil of it to damage the ARM that's holding Jenny's crab claw-

-Several of the Swatclings are launched, but none are killed, at least not yet, while the other Darkners retreat-

___

(...So if it was announced now, it might get everyone's hopes up for a vacation that might still be a while away...)
___

(I don't think we believes you...And frankly, neither do I.)
___

Rook: "I was just thinking that."

Daisuke: "We have got your back, Queen of Mewman!"

Shez: -arms crossed, tapping her foot, clearly not very patient right now-

-the ARM is damaged but not broke yet-

Coyle: "You seek to disARM me! How unsportsmanlike!"

Max Brass: "Coming from you?"

Coyle: "Hush, Max!"
---
Weiss: "Exactly..."
---
Pandora: "The one time I'm honest..." :rolleyes:
---
Harleen: "Would you like to see her?"

Marco: "If you don't feel cool talking about it, that's alright. I totally get why..."
___

Star: "And as a guest here, you're free to read any of these books that you wish!"
___

-Does she find anything?-
Mipha: "Thanks..."
---
Kamui: "Any book?"
---
-maybe a knife?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Thanks..."
---
Kamui: "Any book?"
---
-maybe a knife?-
Marco: "I'll leave you to the rest of your break. You need it if you're gonna help the medical staff soon."
___

Star: "Yeah! Just remember to return them before you head out. Some of the may be the only copies." :lol:
___

-A knife that's designed to cut fish for food prep would make sense- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I'll leave you to the rest of your break. You need it if you're gonna help the medical staff soon."
___

Star: "Yeah! Just remember to return them before you head out. Some of the may be the only copies." :lol:
___

-A knife that's designed to cut fish for food prep would make sense- :p
Mipha: "Thank you." :)
---
Kamui: "...That's fair enough."
---
-so she picks that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Thank you." :)
---
Kamui: "...That's fair enough."
---
-so she picks that-
-Marco then walks away, waving at Mipha-
___

Star: "And since books can take a while to read, the tour must first continue!"
___

-The pufferfish Gem monster puffs itself up, turning itself even larger and causing it's spikes to jut out-

-Since it's still a fish ,the best it can do is hop around the ship to try and bash Blake with the spikes, unable to move as well s it could underwater-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Marco then walks away, waving at Mipha-
___

Star: "And since books can take a while to read, the tour must first continue!"
___

-The pufferfish Gem monster puffs itself up, turning itself even larger and causing it's spikes to jut out-

-Since it's still a fish ,the best it can do is hop around the ship to try and bash Blake with the spikes, unable to move as well s it could underwater-
-who waves back-
---
Kamui: "Fair enough..."
---
Blake: -knife in hand- Let's hope this works...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And fortunately for Ata, it's ultimately how the rest of her dream goes-
___

-That also works- :p

Tetra: "So you're this agent's Knights?"
___

I think she's just trying them on first....I haven't seen the price tags yet, though.

-She'll totally end up spending a lot?-
___

-They're better off actually talking again- :V
___

...A-Alright, we'll leave you to it, then. Thank you, Lusamine. :)
-Good, for the rest of the night...-
---
Signum: "And who would you be?"
---
-She totally will-
Rin: "Awww, no need to worry about it!"
Sakura: I must.
---
Ahim: "Hmmm..."
Marvelous: "Hm?"
---
Lusamine: "Thank you"
Aya: Mayhaps she needs the boost in independence...
Blake: "...." -ends up smiling back-
---
Pandora: "I'm sure I will~" -eats one-
---
-Azura focusing on her humming-
---
Byleth: "...Such is war..."
---
Camilla: "How cute~!"
Artemis: "You're amazing, I mean it" :)
---
-It's quite yummy too!-
---
-Some other dong that ain't about ocean's gray waves for once-
---
Scáthach: "Back in my prime, there were countless"
---
Sieg: "...Uh, you mean us now?"

___

___

(I don't think she believes you...And frankly, neither do I.) :glare:
___

---
---
---
-Ouja's snake then tried to gobble Moon from behind!-
-And even then the attack with those swords was quite something! Because again, I am not making Rita summon main villain Riders without making it clear why they're final bosses and main villains-

Lily: Just what are you thinking now?

THERE'S SO MUCH GOING ON HERE AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Caren: "Well, what's this?" -looks at the message-

-Some of them are shot with a rifle-

Jeanne: "Which means... There's still many soldiers they could kill with wase!"
---
Rin: "It can't be helped..."
---
Sakura: "Weeeeell, Pandora-san can be quite the bold one when flirting" :p
---
Yuri: "Is she safe?!"
Natsuki: "If anyone touchedeven just one hair of her...!"
Kiara: "She's fine"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Good, for the rest of the night...-
---
Signum: "And who would you be?"
---
-She totally will-
Rin: "Awww, no need to worry about it!"
Sakura: I must.
---
Ahim: "Hmmm..."
Marvelous: "Hm?"
---
Lusamine: "Thank you"
Aya: Mayhaps she needs the boost in independence...
-Just a lighthearted dream of a better future, spending time with friends and family alike at a time where there were no dangerous battles or deadly conflicts to with villains o be had-

-After this dream started out as a nightmare, Ata needed this-
___

Tetra: "Name's Tetra. Long story short, my crew and I are pirates from the same world as one of the Links."

-Who happens to be the one Link they haven't seen before, so that answer raises even more questions-
___

Well, if you so... -Jenny still goes to check the price tags before Rin goes to change just as a precation-

-Both items are quite expensive-

-Sakura will either try to watch how much her big sis spends or try to convince her to spend less?-
___

-What's on Ahim's mind?-
___

(She definitely seems to be in good spirits again, at the very least.)

-Will Aya mention this point to Gaster and Alphys?-

---
---
---
-And even then the attack with those swords was quite something! Because again, I am not making Rita summon main villain Riders without making it clear why they're final bosses and main villains-

---
---
---
-It'd seemingly catch her...Only to be stabbed through the snout from the inside by a magic laser sword, summoned and wielded by Moon herself-

Ralsei: "Ugh...I-I haven't taken a hit like that since fighting Jevil..." -Casts Healing Prayer on himself this time, buying himself some time but still preventing him from landing any attack of his own-

Star: (I'll explain on the way, because we're about to leave now! Please hurry!) -Cuts open a portal to the Fortress-

We really need to divide some of this stuff into separate segments lmao
-A message from Ingrid-

-Many of the Swatchlings are critically wounded as a result...-

Oh, shut up! -Tries to hit and launch Coyle with a strong roundhouse kick-

N-No... :urg:

Damn it, we have to find out where the remaining Power Coins are!
___

(Considering how the entire past year has gone, I totally understand that. Are you confident that Chaldea will get the vacation, at least?)
___

(Well...frequently tricking and pranking people does give people less incentive to believe you...)
___

-She is? Wait, they said that Monika asked for Saoyri to be freed as well...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Mipha's thoughts?-
___

Star: "Don't worry, you'll probably like the next area a lot, too." :p

-Said rooms visibly being the spa facilities-
___

-The pufferfish tries to fly towards her!-
Mipha: Whatever's going on, Link, I hope you're alright...
---
Kamui: :b: -tail waggling-
---
-she's ready to slash with the knife-

Artemis: "You're amazing, I mean it" :)
---
-It's quite yummy too!-
---
-Some other dong that ain't about ocean's gray waves for once-
---
Scáthach: "Back in my prime, there were countless"
---
Sieg: "...Uh, you mean us now?"
Blake: "... You think so?"
---
Pandora: "Whoa!"
---
-DONG LMAO-

-it's the Fire Emblem game-
---
Byleth: "Must have been hard."
---
Camilla: "What else could I possibly mean~?"

---
---
---
-It'd seemingly catch her...Only to be stabbed through the snout from the inside by a magic laser sword, summoned and wielded by Moon herself-

Ralsei: "Ugh...I-I haven't taken a hit like that since fighting Jevil..." -Casts Healing Prayer on himself this time, buying himself some time but still preventing him from landing any attack of his own-

Star: (I'll explain on the way, because we're about to leave now! Please hurry!) -Cuts open a portal to the Fortress-

-A message from Ingrid-

___

(Considering how the entire past year has gone, I totally understand that. Are you confident that Chaldea will get the vacation, at least?)
___

(Well...frequently tricking and pranking people does give people less incentive to believe you...)
___

-Daisuke tried to hold the snake's mouth with his bare arms-

Shez: They'll probably be able to screw up time three more times before her friend shows up... We'd already be taking care of the issue by now...

-Shez is nice enough to at least not say it out loud, but having to wait for Medea Lily is definitely bothering her, which shows how much she trusts Byleth's intuition when it comes to her thinking there's a problematic foe-

-the message is about how the security system is now in her control, allowing Chaldea to enter undetected-

-the kick sends Coyle away but she keeps her balance thanks to her tech-
---
Weiss: "I hope so..."
---
Pandora: -to Patxi- "Fair enough, I guess..." -to Sakura- "Wait, flirt?!"
---
Harleen: "That didn't answer my question. Do you wanna see her?""

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: Whatever's going on, Link, I hope you're alright...
---
Kamui: :b: -tail waggling-
---
-she's ready to slash with the knife-
-He'll be fine, he's got Zonai tech on his side- :V
___

Star: "This place has got everything from saunas, to in-house hot springs. If you ever need a break while here, this is usually one of the places to go!"
___

-Since the pufferfish monster is full of air, one slash of the knife should be enough to "poof" the leaping Corrupted Gem instantly-

-Given her combat experience, timing the attack carefully shouldn't prove difficult-

Will be camping this weekend so after I make a reply tomorrow morning, that's it until Sunday afternoon/evening.
Have a fun camping trip!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-A message from Ingrid-

___

___

___

Shez: They'll probably be able to screw up time three more times before her friend shows up... We'd already be taking care of the issue by now...

-Shez is nice enough to at least not say it out loud, but having to wait for Medea Lily is definitely bothering her, which shows how much she trusts Byleth's intuition when it comes to her thinking there's a problematic foe-

-the message is about how the security system is now in her control, allowing Chaldea to enter undetected-

---
---
---
-The snake very much is damaged by Moon's attack, but then when Daisuke did that, it spits venom at him, and Ouja tried to strike him from behind with his scepter-
-And it's not like Odin stops attacking, while Cronus and Heart go towards Rook-

Lily: Wait, wait, wait! Really now?!

Caren: "Ergo, we can storm in"

-And she finishes the job in them, stomping on them, chopping them with her hands...-

-Not knowing they're in the hands of one of the Alliance's former prisoners-
---
Rin: "We can't afford to be negative now..."
---
Sakura: "Of course! Don't you do that a lot to earn favors from others?"
Medusa: "More than once I've seen you laze on a couch as people feed you grapes and blow wind to you"
---
Natsuki/Yuri: "I need to!"
-Just a lighthearted dream of a better future, spending time with friends and family alike at a time where there were no dangerous battles or deadly conflicts to with villains o be had-

-After this dream started out as a nightmare, Ata needed this-
___

Tetra: "Name's Tetra. Long story short, my crew and I are pirates from the same world as one of the Links."

-Who happens to be the one Link they haven't seen before, so that answer raises even more questions-
___

Well, if you so... -Jenny still goes to check the price tags before Rin goes to change just as a precation-

-Both items are quite expensive-

-Sakura will either try to watch how much her big sis spends or try to convince her to spend less?-
___

-What's on Ahim's mind?-
___

(She definitely seems to be in good spirits again, at the very least.)

-Will Aya mention this point to Gaster and Alphys?-
-Finally, Atalanta can feel relaxed as one should when sleeping…-
-–
Signum: "The wolf one, or the madman?"
Hayate/Shamal: "That's rude"
Vita: "Hey, is there any better way to call him?"
-Zafira silent-

-She will make the attempt at least-
Rin: "Oh, maybe I should get a matching purse!"
Sakura: "You sure?"

Ahim: "It's been a fun day, right?"
Marvelous: "I guess"

-Once they're out of Lusamine's earshot distance-
Aya: "Then keep going! We'll help if needed!"
Lusamine: "Alright"
Blake: "... You think so?"
---
Pandora: "Whoa!"
---
-DONG LMAO-

-it's the Fire Emblem game-
---
Byleth: "Must have been hard."
---
Camilla: "What else could I possibly mean~?"
Artemis: "Sure! Remember how long I lived? Millions of years, so I've seen a lot of things!"

Erika: "Knew they were good~"

Woops, my bad lol
-Makes sense to me. Margaretha finds it cute-

Scáthach: "At one point, a part of me simply sighed and told myself that's how things are"

Sieg: "...Thanks again!" -she wanna spoil this dragon boy a lot…-
Will be camping this weekend so after I make a reply tomorrow morning, that's it until Sunday afternoon/evening.
Noted

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Finally, Atalanta can feel relaxed as one should when sleeping…-
-–
Signum: "The wolf one, or the madman?"
Hayate/Shamal: "That's rude"
Vita: "Hey, is there any better way to call him?"
-Zafira silent-

-She will make the attempt at least-
Rin: "Oh, maybe I should get a matching purse!"
Sakura: "You sure?"

Ahim: "It's been a fun day, right?"
Marvelous: "I guess"

-Once they're out of Lusamine's earshot distance-
Aya: "Then keep going! We'll help if needed!"
Lusamine: "Alright"
-She'd get a full night's rest as a result, waking up after about eight hours feeling refrsehed-
___

Tetra: "Neither. I'm from the one home to the youngest of the three." :p

-There are three of them, now?!-
___

That would make a nice matching set, but I dunno, Rin, some of these items you're looking at are pretty expensive as is...
___

-Even with the Ferries Wheel breaking down?-
___

Just remember to take a break at some point.

---
---
---
-The snake very much is damaged by Moon's attack, but then when Daisuke did that, it spits venom at him, and Ouja tried to strike him from behind with his scepter-
-And it's not like Odin stops attacking, while Cronus and Heart go towards Rook-

Lily: Wait, wait, wait! Really now?!

Caren: "Ergo, we can storm in"

-And she finishes the job in them, stomping on them, chopping them with her hands...-

-Not knowing they're in the hands of one of the Alliance's former prisoners-
---
Rin: "We can't afford to be negative now..."
---
Sakura: "Of course! Don't you do that a lot to earn favors from others?"
Medusa: "More than once I've seen you laze on a couch as people feed you grapes and blow wind to you"
---
Natsuki/Yuri: "I need to!"
-While Moon tries to decapitate the giant snake by using the light sword spell to slice the snake's neck 360 degrees from the inside-

-Ralsei tries to just dodge and jump around the attacks of the duplicates for now, occasionally trying to attack the Odin duplicate with his scarf-

Star: (Yes, I'll leave the portal open until you get here! If what Byleth's saying is true, we can't afford to waste much time!) -Star had already been talking to Lily before she even got her Dimensional Scissors out, so it should take less than a minute for Lily to arrive, but that's still a few valuable seconds of time...-

...At the very least, I think that's our cue to launch the siege and let the rest of our members in.

Wh-What about the remaining few Powers Coins? We don't know who has them, now...
___

(...You're right. We really can't. It's got to be only a matter of time until we can defeat these evil jerks and get our home back. We can't lose hope now!)
___

-Passing by- Now that sounds like Mettaton...except he usually tends to serve the grapes to himself while sitting on a piano. Point is, it's a surefire sign of a high ego. :p
___

-Will they let Sayori in now?-

Top Bottom