• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "You're also cute I'll say~"
---
Erika: "Hey, let's eat a snack!"
---
-Thankfully she's getting it now...-
---
Scáthach: "Go ahead. I'm not sure if you can gain fat or not, but even then you train enough to let it be nothing"
---
Sieg: "That's true! I'm thankful to them too" :)
Blake: "C-Cute?" -blushing cat-
---
Pandora: "What kind of snack?"
---
-indeeeeeeed~-
---
Byleth: "I've always had a strong appetite but never really gained fat. Must be my training..."
---
Camilla: "Isn't that nice~"

Jaune: "It sure is." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That would also be true-
-Not the dream she was expecting to have...-
---
-Perhaps she will in fact-
---
Sakura: "I could do some whites and blue myself"
---
-You know what? That sounds like him... Until Ahim coerces him to it- :B
---
-She even had a swimsuit prepared for the occassion! She truly planned that out-
-Andi it's something they'll both have to address later, if not tomorrow, then likely following Koyanskaya's defeat-

-This is just...a very conflicting matter for her. It wouldn't have been had Steven not told them the truth about the former Power Rangers-
___

-On the same day?- :p
___

Then let's go shopping! -Fist pump of hype!-
___

-That sounds like something she would do were they together- :p
___

Oh yeah, she totally knew she was gonna take some time to relax here. :chuckle:

I can agree that she's earned it. Truthfully, most of Chaldea has earned a break to begin with...

Mipha: To be fighting at such a young age...
---
Kamui: "Yeah... A much deserved day off, to be honest." :lol: "But I'll keep it in mind that you seek a meeting once I do return to duty."
---
-they're fine with it because Jaune-
-Some of the Champions themselves along with Link learned how to fight at even younger ages, to be fair-

-At the same time, though, they probably weren't dealing with so many serious, life-threatening battles until much later in their lives...-
___

Moon: "...Considering the past several months, yes, I more than understand that...Take all the time you need for yourself, Kamui. We can arrange a meeting at a later time. Until then, please enjoy your stay here. The castle is happy to welcome one of Chaldea's Rulers, as well as the mother of one of my daughter's friends." :)
___

-Thoughts from any of 'em?-

Rook: -landed near Moon- "If I had to guess... time control..."

Byleth: "...I felt it again. We cannot waste any more time..."

Shez: "If Star cuts us a way to the tower, that'd be the most convenient thing." -the fact that the actual teleporter says that tells Star that this ability has limitations that show up when it's more than two people?-

-Coyle is hiding around where Springtron and Max Brass are fighting, effectively trying to fool Jenny's sensors-
---
Weiss: "Oh, absolutely." :)
---
-she is not okay-
---
Harleen: "Never pondered why you were here before I said it, huh?"
-Before they could discuss, three Storious launched highly destructive spells-
Rita: "Hey, careful with the machinery, we need"

Sitonai: "Wait, she's taking action?!"

-On the very least they did, but that still puts thousands under her thumb-
---
Rin: "I know she's going to love being such wonderful-looking~!"
---
Rin: "I'm really fine!"
Sakura: "Oh sis" :p
---
Kiara: "It was her who begged for your freedom and Sayori's"
Natsuki/Yuri: "............"
Moon: "The fact that a mere clone still possess such power..." -Then she heard Rita- "...The machine. This must be the exact device they're using to spawn more of htese clones. We have to destroy it!" -Charging more magic beams-

(Where the heck is she?!)

-Trying to scan the entire perimeter just in case she missed anything-

Star: "Wait, can't you just warp us there yourself, Shez?"

Tasque Manager: "That's correct, she caught several rebels in the middle of sabotage efforts. And while the troops are trying to fight back, they haven't been able to even leave a scratch on her!"

-Meaning the plan has still gone awry...-
___

-She totally will, and it wouldn't be long before they tell her about the vacation plan?-
___

(Rin...) -Visibly worried-
___

-Are they shocked to learn that or do they not even believe the claim? That Monika could possibly have any empathy or care for them or their freedom after everything she did previously?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Before they could discuss, three Storious launched highly destructive spells-
Rita: "Hey, careful with the machinery, we need"

Sitonai: "Wait, she's taking action?!"

-On the very least they did, but that still puts thousands under her thumb-
---
Rin: "I know she's going to love being such wonderful-looking~!"
---
Rin: "I'm really fine!"
Sakura: "Oh sis" :p
---
Kiara: "It was her who begged for your freedom and Sayori's"
Natsuki/Yuri: "............"
Moon: "The fact that a mere clone still possess such power..." -Then she heard Rita- "...The machine. This must be the exact device they're using to spawn more of htese clones. We have to destroy it!" -Charging more magic beams-

Tasque Manager: "That's correct, she caught several rebels in the middle of sabotage efforts. And while the troops are trying to fight back, they haven't been able to even leave a scratch on her!"

___

-She totally will, and it wouldn't be long before they tell her about the vacation plan?-
___

___

-Are they shocked to learn that or do they not even believe the claim? That Monika could possibly have any empathy or care for them or their freedom after everything she did previously?-
Rook: "So we should strike those... Got it..."

Coyle: Oh... it's working. Good. -uses Psycho Power to teleport behind Jenny and grabs her-

Shez: "Can't drag two people at once, so your stuff's convenient."

Byleth: "Another reason I wished to keep it small..."
---
-pretty much-

Weiss: "Should we tell Winter?"
---
Pandora: "Oh, this is fun! Anyone has popcorn?"
---
Harleen: "Shocking news, right?"

-Some of the Champions themselves along with Link learned how to fight at even younger ages, to be fair-

-At the same time, though, they probably weren't dealing with so many serious, life-threatening battles until much later in their lives...-
___

Moon: "...Considering the past several months, yes, I more than understand that...Take all the time you need for yourself, Kamui. We can arrange a meeting at a later time. Until then, please enjoy your stay here. The castle is happy to welcome one of Chaldea's Rulers, as well as the mother of one of my daughter's friends." :)
___

-Thoughts from any of 'em?-
-well, they had to become Champions somehow...-
---
Kamui: "Thank you so much, Your Majesty." -bows-
---
Ruby: Not all stories need to be scary, so this is good.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-well, they had to become Champions somehow...-
---
Kamui: "Thank you so much, Your Majesty." -bows-
---
Ruby: Not all stories need to be scary, so this is good.
-Through fighting dangerous battles or aiding others to protect and save the people of Hyrule...-
___

Moon: "You're most welcome. Star, would you continue to serve as Kamui's tour guide for the day?"

Star: "I was planning on showing her around anyway, so yeah." :p
___

Penny: "Oh, I believe I've got a good one! It's a classic short story from Earth."

(Okay, let's hear this one!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Through fighting dangerous battles or aiding others to protect and save the people of Hyrule...-
___

Moon: "You're most welcome. Star, would you continue to serve as Kamui's tour guide for the day?"

Star: "I was planning on showing her around anyway, so yeah." :p
___

Penny: "Oh, I believe I've got a good one! It's a classic short story from Earth."

(Okay, let's hear this one!)
-which shows how dangerous Hyrule can be...-
---
Kamui: "We'll have so much fun." :)
---
Ruby: "Sounds fun!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which shows how dangerous Hyrule can be...-
---
Kamui: "We'll have so much fun." :)
---
Ruby: "Sounds fun!" :b:
Marco: (Star mentioned visiting there a while back. Apparently there's stuff like chameleon monsters that carry spears, giant sand whale monsters, and that whole Yiga cult among other things....)
___

Star: "Even if I don't get to partake in all the stuff here as a tour guide and all, what's important is if you're having fun!"
___

Penny: "Now keep in mind this is still a horror-oriented short story, but it should be considerably less so. It goes as follows: The last person on Earth sat alone in a room.

...There was a knock on the door."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "C-Cute?" -blushing cat-
---
Pandora: "What kind of snack?"
---
-indeeeeeeed~-
---
Byleth: "I've always had a strong appetite but never really gained fat. Must be my training..."
---
Camilla: "Isn't that nice~"

Jaune: "It sure is." :)
Artemis: "Aw of course you're cute~"
---
Erika: "Cookies~!"
---
-And so she can rest for a while...-
---
Scáthach: "As I figured out" -doing the same-
---
Sieg: "Hm. Thankfully My day has been going pretty well"
-Andi it's something they'll both have to address later, if not tomorrow, then likely following Koyanskaya's defeat-

-This is just...a very conflicting matter for her. It wouldn't have been had Steven not told them the truth about the former Power Rangers-
___

-On the same day?- :p
___

Then let's go shopping! -Fist pump of hype!-
___

-That sounds like something she would do were they together- :p
___

Oh yeah, she totally knew she was gonna take some time to relax here. :chuckle:

I can agree that she's earned it. Truthfully, most of Chaldea has earned a break to begin with...
-In a way Kimberly and Trini must thank him for that...-
-Atalanta would keep dreaming for a bit-
---
-I mean, why not?- :p
---
-And thus they all go!-
---
-Yeah... N-Not like she has a reason to think they'd be together!-
---
Aya: "And I can see it already helped Lusamine too!"

___

___

___

Coyle: Oh... it's working. Good. -uses Psycho Power to teleport behind Jenny and grabs her-

---
-pretty much-

---
---
-Clones of Super Sentai appear from the machine to shoot at them, while Rita looks at the Rider cards to try to manifest more Kamen Rider clones from them-
-This time by chance she made clones out of Kamen Rider Odin and Kamen Rider Heart-
1689044929198.png
1689044941472.png

Sitonai: "Not even what?!"
Charlotte: "What is that woman?!"
Kama: ".........." So it may be true, she could a growing Evil of Humanity like myself. But which number would she be? Where does she come from?

-Indeed, because the villains get some wins too-
---
Rin: "Yeah, let's do it now"
---
Sakura: "You don't need to make so much effort"
Rin: "Uh..."
---
Natsuki: "...Let's say I believe you. It still wouldn't change much"
Kiara: "Really?"
Yuri: "I agree with her. All the humilliation, the pain, the deteriorating mental state I had been put through! It'd take more than just being sorry to have me forgive her. I don't think I ever will!"
Natsuki: "That ***** dared delete me like if I was nothing! I don't know if that makes me the lucky one, but I sure don't feel like it..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (Star mentioned visiting there a while back. Apparently there's stuff like chameleon monsters that carry spears, giant sand whale monsters, and that whole Yiga cult among other things....)
___

Star: "Even if I don't get to partake in all the stuff here as a tour guide and all, what's important is if you're having fun!"
___

Penny: "Now keep in mind this is still a horror-oriented short story, but it should be considerably less so. It goes as follows: The last person on Earth sat alone in a room.

...There was a knock on the door."
-and that's just a start...-
---
Kamui: "You don't have to deprive yourself because of me..."
---
Jaune: "W-Who knocked?"

Artemis: "Aw of course you're cute~"
---
Erika: "Cookies~!"
---
-And so she can rest for a while...-
---
Scáthach: "As I figured out" -doing the same-
---
Sieg: "Hm. Thankfully My day has been going pretty well"
Blake: "..." -blush more-
---
Pandora: "Sure, why not?"
---
-it's so nice~-
---
Byleth: "I had to be in top shape for my mercenary work. The habits have remained even after I became a teacher."
---
Jaune: "Maybe I'll ask you about it later."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-In a way Kimberly and Trini must thank him for that...-
-Atalanta would keep dreaming for a bit-
---
-I mean, why not?- :p
---
-And thus they all go!-
---
-Yeah... N-Not like she has a reason to think they'd be together!-
---
Aya: "And I can see it already helped Lusamine too!"
-Will they do so the following day?-

-Only this time, her dream would turn to a more positive note?-
___

-To the Wolkenritter then!-
___

-Lots of fashionable clothes of different colors, patterns and styles-
___

-None whatsoever! Not even after that Ferris Wheel conversation!-
___

She seems to be in higher spirits again, and while she's s-still dealing with her issues and memories...she should be able to process a-and work them out a little better, now. :)

-and that's just a start...-
---
Kamui: "You don't have to deprive yourself because of me..."
---
Jaune: "W-Who knocked?"
Marco: (Not to mention those...Blood Moons...) -Reminded of a Blood Moon that was the focus of a ball Star's ex took her to-
___

Star: "It's alright, I'm mostly here today to organize my room again."

-She had to move back to Mewni from Earth, after all-
___

Penny: "That is the mystery of the story." -Making ghost sounds- :V

---
-pretty much-

---
---
-Clones of Super Sentai appear from the machine to shoot at them, while Rita looks at the Rider cards to try to manifest more Kamen Rider clones from them-
-This time by chance she made clones out of Kamen Rider Odin and Kamen Rider Heart-
View attachment 374542View attachment 374543

Kama: ".........." So it may be true, she could a growin Evil of Humanity like myself. But which number would she be? Where does she come from?

---
---
---
Yuri: "I agree with her. All the humilliation, the pain, the deteriorating mental state I had been put through! It'd take more than just being sorry to have me forgive her. I don't think I ever will!"
Natsuki: "That ***** dared delete me like if I was nothing! I don't know if that makes me the lucky one, but I sure don't feel like it..."
Moon: "I'll try to distract the duplicates. You focus on dismantling that machine!"

Star: "...So even your powers have a few strict limits? Okay, that's fine, Dimensional Scissors are just as easy to use and don't have that drawback. There's still someone else I should probably tell about this, though. Lily probably won't be happy if she finds out I went on a dangerous mission without her..."

Huh?! -Tries to kick Coyle with her heel to make Coyle drop her-

I-I don't know! What do we do?! This is a bad guy I don't know how to defeat!

-But at the very least for the heroes, the other Power Coins would soon get brought to the ship?-
___

-And once they do, she's at first surprised-

(Wait, we're taking a vacation where?)

___

(...She's lucky she's Medusa's best friend.) -Inner thoughts-

-He doesn't really idslike Pandora since again, she's one of Medusa's close friends, but he still finds her trolling attitude insensitive sometimes. Like right now- :V

___

-While it may not excuse it, and it doesn't make up for the trauma they went through from those events...Monika herself ultimately didn't know that they were even like actual people at the time. She just thought they were more lines of code at first-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Kama: ".........." So it may be true, she could a growin Evil of Humanity like myself. But which number would she be? Where does she come from?

---
---
---
Moon: "I'll try to distract the duplicates. You focus on dismantling that machine!"

Star: "...So even your powers have a few strict limits? Okay, that's fine, Dimensional Scissors are just as easy to use and don't have that drawback. There's still someone else I should probably tell about this, though. Lily probably won't be happy if she finds out I went on a dangerous mission without her..."

-But at the very least for the heroes, the other Power Coins would soon get brought to the ship?-
___

___

-He doesn't really idslike Pandora since again, she's one of Medusa's close friends, but he still finds her trolling attitude insensitive sometimes. Like right now- :V

___

-While it may not excuse it, and it doesn't make up for the trauma they went through from those events...Monika herself ultimately didn't know that they were even like actual people at the time. She just thought they were more lines of code at first-
Daisuke: "The great Daisuke will not disappoint!"

Byleth: "There's no time for that, Star. Not with what's out there. If you run off to tell her about it, we'll go on without you."

Coyle: "...What part of I'm a robot do you not get?"

Palu: -heard Kama- A Beast candidate? That's very bad news...
---
Weiss: "To Alola! But don't tell anyone."
---
-she might be a bad influence on the couple tho :V-
---
Harleen: "I totally get that! Some of the most pivotal moments of my life are thanks to a clown that I wanna whack with a baseball bat until he's nothing but red paste so trust me, I know that feeling. Life's just a weird thing where sometimes, the biggest assholes bring on you the best changes."

Marco: (Not to mention those...Blood Moons...) -Reminded of a Blood Moon that was the focus of a ball Star's ex took her to-
___

Star: "It's alright, I'm mostly here today to organize my room again."

-She had to move back to Mewni from Earth, after all-
___

Penny: "That is the mystery of the story." -Making ghost sounds- :V
-so Hyrule can never truly be rid of monsters...-
---
Kamui: "Oh right, you're moving back here."
---
Jaune: Oh no...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so Hyrule can never truly be rid of monsters...-
---
Kamui: "Oh right, you're moving back here."
---
Jaune: Oh no...
Marco: (What causes those, anyway? And why are they connected to this warlock...calamity thing's magic?)
___

Star: "Eeyup. Being Princess of Mewni and all, I was bound to move back eventually..."
___

-The fact that the story is even less specific about what's scary somehow makes it even worse?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (What causes those, anyway? And why are they connected to this warlock...calamity thing's magic?)
___

Star: "Eeyup. Being Princess of Mewni and all, I was bound to move back eventually..."
___

-The fact that the story is even less specific about what's scary somehow makes it even worse?- :V
-it's possible... but it was sealed, right?-
---
Kamui: "And heir to the throne as well..."
---
-the unknown can be scary :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (...What if it wasn't enough?)
___

Star: "Gotta learn my own kingdom better eventually..."
___

-It's why movies like Jaws and Blair Witch were successful- :V

Penny: "...Whoops." :lol:
-wouldn't that suck?- :troll:
---
Kamui: "It truly is an essential part of eventually becoming its ruler."
---
Yang: "Just keep going. I'm sure it's gonna be fine." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-wouldn't that suck?- :troll:
---
Kamui: "It truly is an essential part of eventually becoming its ruler."
---
Yang: "Just keep going. I'm sure it's gonna be fine." :p
-What are the odds of that happening, though?- :V
___

Star: "I plan on doing that more once everything's calmed down and the Alliance is defeated and all."
___

Penny: "That's actually where that story ends. On that note,.maybe I should give someone else a turn to tell stories." :lol:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What are the odds of that happening, though?- :V
___

Star: "I plan on doing that more once everything's calmed down and the Alliance is defeated and all."
___

Penny: "That's actually where that story ends. On that note,.maybe I should give someone else a turn to tell stories." :lol:
-I don't know... a meetup between TotK Dorf and the other ones in this RP would be funny tho- :V
---
Kamui: "That's a good plan." :)
---
Nora: "...That's the whole story? I thought it was just the start!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I don't know... a meetup between TotK Dorf and the other ones in this RP would be funny tho- :V
---
Kamui: "That's a good plan." :)
---
Nora: "...That's the whole story? I thought it was just the start!"
-He'd probably get along with Warriors Ganondorf best- :V
___

Star: "But for now, I have another task, and that's showing you around the castle!"
___

Penny: "Nope, it is a short story that ends with even fewer words than most. The scary part is not knowing what could possibly be knocking on the door with no other people left."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He'd probably get along with Warriors Ganondorf best- :V
___

Star: "But for now, I have another task, and that's showing you around the castle!"
___

Penny: "Nope, it is a short story that ends with even fewer words than most. The scary part is not knowing what could possibly be knocking on the door with no other people left."
-oh, absolutely- :V
---
Kamui: "Oh, then I'll follow your lead." :)
---
Jaune: :c

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh, absolutely- :V
---
Kamui: "Oh, then I'll follow your lead." :)
---
Jaune: :c
-The other Ganondorfs are dead, though, so it'd probably a non-canon joke- :V
___

Star: "Right this way, then!" -Running down one of the halls-
___

Penny: -Notices that story didn't help- "...I definitely think someone else should have a turn, now..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The other Ganondorfs are dead, though, so it'd probably a non-canon joke- :V
___

Star: "Right this way, then!" -Running down one of the halls-
___

Penny: -Notices that story didn't help- "...I definitely think someone else should have a turn, now..."
-oh right, they're dead-
---
-Kamui follows-
---
Nora: "My turn!" -hers will be scarier-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh right, they're dead-
---
-Kamui follows-
---
Nora: "My turn!" -hers will be scarier-
-Then again, Snatcher or Merasmus could probably bring them back temporarily for some boss fights- :V
___

Star: "First off are the castle gardens. Some are dedicated to roses, but others grow all kinds of stuff!"
___

-What is her scary story about?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then again, Snatcher or Merasmus could probably bring them back temporarily for some boss fights- :V
___

Star: "First off are the castle gardens. Some are dedicated to roses, but others grow all kinds of stuff!"
___

-What is her scary story about?-
-if not the Demon King himself because, well, Blood Moons-
---
Kamui: "They look so beautiful." :b:
---
-she's just telling the plot of a Final Destination movie... but with far less gore :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-if not the Demon King himself because, well, Blood Moons-
---
Kamui: "They look so beautiful." :b:
---
-she's just telling the plot of a Final Destination movie... but with far less gore :V-
-That'd be a twist- :V

(On that note, Zelda's narration of the Blood Moon in TotK is plain epic.)
___

Star: "That's probably why the castle maintains them." :p
___

(...) -Looked at the Funland boardwalk park in the distance, then nervously took a few steps back-

-Jaune is even more horrified by this story?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That'd be a twist- :V

(On that note, Zelda's narration of the Blood Moon in TotK is plain epic.)
___

Star: "That's probably why the castle maintains them." :p
___

(...) -Looked at the Funland boardwalk park in the distance, then nervously took a few steps back-

-Jaune is even more horrified by this story?- :V
-indeed :V-

(oh, absolutely... are you further now? :V)
---
Kamui: "Now I wish I had brought Jeanne along..."
---
-oh, he totally is- :V

Ren: "I think you did the opposite of not telling a scary story, Nora."

Nora: "Oh, I did? Oopsies!" :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed :V-

(oh, absolutely... are you further now? :V)
---
Kamui: "Now I wish I had brought Jeanne along..."
---
-oh, he totally is- :V

Ren: "I think you did the opposite of not telling a scary story, Nora."

Nora: "Oh, I did? Oopsies!" :lol:
Marco: (...I really hope whatever's threatening Hyrule now isn't as dangerous as what was threatening it before...)

(Not by much. I've been a bit busier lately and it's not the only game I'm playing currently)

___

Star: "Do you wanna call her?"

___

-They really need a story that's, well, exactly that: not scary-

-Meanwhile, Blake goes out on a rented fishing boat?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (...I really hope whatever's threatening Hyrule now isn't as dangerous as what was threatening it before...)

(Not by much. I've been a bit busier lately and it's not the only game I'm playing currently)

___

Star: "Do you wanna call her?"

___

-They really need a story that's, well, exactly that: not scary-

-Meanwhile, Blake goes out on a rented fishing boat?-
(Fair)

Mipha: "You seem lost in thoughts."
---
Kamui: "...I can leave her a message or something."
---
-oh, she totally did-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Oh, me? I'm fine."
___

Star: "Are you sure? I'm sure mom would be honored to have Jeanne visit, too."
___

-And takes the boat to a highly recommended fishing spot-
Mipha: "What was on your mind?"
---
Kamui: "I suppose we could bring her here, if she wants. But we still wanted some time for ourselves."
---
-and then starts fishing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "What was on your mind?"
---
Kamui: "I suppose we could bring her here, if she wants. But we still wanted some time for ourselves."
---
-and then starts fishing-
Marco: "It's probably not important, don't worry..." -Mostly just doesn't want to worry her or the Champions further-
___

Star: "Well, in that case, it's your guys' call."
___

-How does it go?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "..." -blush more-
---
Pandora: "Sure, why not?"
---
-it's so nice~-
---
Byleth: "I had to be in top shape for my mercenary work. The habits have remained even after I became a teacher."
---
Jaune: "Maybe I'll ask you about it later."
Artemis: "There you're being cute again~!"
---
Erika: "Yay~!" -of course she brought some-
---
-The warm water making wonders to ease her mind~-
---
Scáthach: "You were a combat teacher, weren't you?"
---
Sieg: "What have you done for the day, then?"
-Will they do so the following day?-

-Only this time, her dream would turn to a more positive note?-
___

-To the Wolkenritter then!-
___

-Lots of fashionable clothes of different colors, patterns and styles-
___

-None whatsoever! Not even after that Ferris Wheel conversation!-
___

She seems to be in higher spirits again, and while she's s-still dealing with her issues and memories...she should be able to process a-and work them out a little better, now. :)
-Trini at least would-
-And likely-
---
-Who just finished some training!-
-Tetra would see a pink-haired woman with a ponytail who looks to be in her mid-twenties, blonde woman with short hair around that age, a redhead girl with braids who seems to be six years old and a big blue wolf-
---
-So they have plenty of option, and Sakura and Rin both look around-
---
-NOPE! NEIN! NIET!-
---
-Lusamine in fact is trying to help with ch
ores now!-

___

___

___

Byleth: "There's no time for that, Star. Not with what's out there. If you run off to tell her about it, we'll go on without you."

---
---
---
Harleen: "I totally get that! Some of the most pivotal moments of my life are thanks to a clown that I wanna whack with a baseball bat until he's nothing but red paste so trust me, I know that feeling. Life's just a weird thing where sometimes, the biggest assholes bring on you the best changes."
-Ouja's snake spits more venom over them as the recently summoned Odin and Heart join the battle-

Kama: "I'll see what I can do" I at least think so,
Nitocris: "Alone?"
Kama: "...I suppose?" -by now Koyanskaya has downright killed at least 5 more of the traitors. She could have done more, but she's taking a bit of time to instill fear in them-

-On the very least the Triceratops and Mastodon Power Coins seem will be safe...-
---
Rin: "Isn't it great? Your islands of origin~!"
---
-She might be? She already totally is if what they admitted to do by flirting indicates- :V
---
Yuri: "I can assure you two that no matter what you say, I very much will still have murderous intentions against her after this. And I hold no regrets in admitting that"
Natsuki: "There's nothing I want more than that too"
Kiara: At least they are venting.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "It's probably not important, don't worry..." -Mostly just doesn't want to worry her or the Champions further-
___

Star: "Well, in that case, it's your guys' call."
___

-How does it go?-
Mipha: "It's about Hyrule, isn't it?"
---
Kamui: "I suppose..."
---
-she gets more fish- (:

Artemis: "There you're being cute again~!"
---
Erika: "Yay~!" -of course she brought some-
---
-The warm water making wonders to ease her mind~-
---
Scáthach: "You were a combat teacher, weren't you?"
---
Sieg: "What have you done for the day, then?"
Blake: "I-I'm not trying to be..."
---
Pandora: "Oh, you had some~"
---
-oh so so much~-
---
Byleth: "Indeed I was. Before transitioning into being a military commander for my former students."
---
Jaune: "Well, mostly just playing video games with my friends."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Trini at least would-
-And likely-
---
-Who just finished some training!-
-Tetra would see a pink-haired woman with a ponytail who looks to be in her mid-twenties, blonde woman with short hair around that age, a redhead girl with braids who seems to be six years old and a big blue wolf-
---
-So they have plenty of option, and Sakura and Rin both look around-
---
-NOPE! NEIN! NIET!-
---
-Lusamine in fact is trying to help with ch
ores now!-
-That's something she can address tomorrow or even tonight, then, as Steven has yet to try and get some sleep, himself-

-As Atalanta started to cool down and work out her internal conflict, the location of the dream would change to more familiar settings at more peaceful times-
___

Tetra: "Is that them?" -Not questioning the latter two very much since she and the Link from her world are young fighters themselves, and because she's aware that one of the older Links can also turn into a wolf-
___

-Finding any clothes they like?-
___

-Somewhere in Merasmus' dimension, a Texan with a degree in engineering, a German mad scientist field medic, and a gun-loving Russian all sneezed-
___

Sh-She's started helping work on the villa again already?

-How is she doing?-

Mipha: "It's about Hyrule, isn't it?"
---
Kamui: "I suppose..."
---
-she gets more fish- (:
Marco: "...Was it really that obvious?" :urg:
___

-If they want some time to themselves, then perhaps now's a good time-
___

-She's already caught five by now!-

---
---
---
-Ouja's snake spits more venom over them as the recently summoned Odin and Heart join the battle-

Kama: "...I suppose?" -by now Koyanskaya has downright killed at least 5 more of the traitors. She could have done more, but she's taking a bit of time to instill fear in them-

-On the very least the Triceratops and Mastodon Power Coins seem will be safe...-
---
---
-She might be? She already totally is if what they admitted to do by flirting indicates- :V
---
Yuri: "I can assure you two that no matter what you say, I very much will still have murderous intentions against her after this. And I hold no regrets in admitting that"
-Moon tries to draw the fire of the snake and all of the clones over to herself by firing arrays of magic beams at them-

Star: "...You do know that she's my Servant, right?" -Holding up her arm to show her Command Seals, implying that she planned on immediately informing Medea Lily about it through telepathy-

-...Which she totally already just did while Byleth was talking- :V

...Do you really think you're strong enough to defeat Koyanskaya all on your own, Ms. Kama...? -Wor

-So far, it's not really working, but it will if she kills too many more of them...They really need a stronger fighter to help them out-

-Jenny is a robot who has the strength of a million and seventy men, so the kick would probably still be enough to at least throw the robotized Coyle off-balance- :V

-So the Blue and Black Ranger Sentries will be freed from the threat...-
___

(The islands Alolan Vulpixes originally came from?!) :surprised:
___

-Will Rin demand that Pandora dial it back because big sis?-
___

Steven: "...I really, really hope they change their minds about that..."

i get why they ain't happy. but talking about all this is still a start...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
-Moon tries to draw the fire of the snake and all of the clones over to herself by firing arrays of magic beams at them-

Star: "...You do know that she's my Servant, right?" -Holding up her arm to show her Command Seals, implying that she planned on immediately informing Medea Lily about it through telepathy-

-...Which she totally already just did while Byleth was talking- :V

...Do you really think you're strong enough to defeat Koyanskaya all on your own, Ms. Kama...? -Wor

-So far, it's not really working, but it will if she kills too many more of them...They really need a stronger fighter to help them out-

-Jenny is a robot who has the strength of a million and seventy men, so the kick would probably still be enough to at least throw the robotized Coyle off-balance- :V

-So the Blue and Black Ranger Sentries will be freed from the threat...-
___

(The islands Alolan Vulpixes originally came from?!) :surprised:
___

-Will Rin demand that Pandora dial it back because big sis?-
___

Steven: "...I really, really hope they change their minds about that..."

i get why they ain't happy. but talking about all this is still a start...
Rook: Why isn't SHE blasting the machine? She's got ranged attacks to destroy it from a safe distance...

Byleth: "...I did not know that. Well played."

Shez: "Let's go kick some butts now!"

-it would throw Coyle off, actually... but the Lokjaw ARM holding Jenny by its teeth would still have a hold on her-

Palu: Remember that you aren't one yourself anymore, Kama... If things get too dangerous, please fall back.
---
Weiss: "Indeed, my little furball." :)
---
-yeah, would Rin do that-
---
Harleen: "I've got a funnier idea, if you're willing to listen to it. One I'm certain my friend won't like but still, an idea." :p

Marco: "...Was it really that obvious?" :urg:
___

-If they want some time to themselves, then perhaps now's a good time-
___

-She's already caught five by now!-
Mipha: "It was just a mere assumption, given the current conversation."
---
-indeed it is-
---
Blake: This IS a great spot... but let's not take every fish that lives there so it remains a great spot.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "It was just a mere assumption, given the current conversation."
---
-indeed it is-
---
Blake: This IS a great spot... but let's not take every fish that lives there so it remains a great spot.
Marco: "Well, it was a correct one..."
___

-Kamui's thoughts?-
___

-That's truly considerate, and is likely a courtesy most fishers here abide by for so that other fishers can enjoy it and to protect the local ecosystem-

-Though, what are the odds that one person could catch virtually every fish in this area?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Well, it was a correct one..."
___

-Kamui's thoughts?-
___

-That's truly considerate, and is likely a courtesy most fishers here abide by for so that other fishers can enjoy it and to protect the local ecosystem-

-Though, what are the odds that one person could catch virtually every fish in this area?- :V
Mipha: "No need to worry about them. I have faith in Link and Zelda."
---
Kamui: Such a beautiful castle...
---
-it's better not to find out :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "No need to worry about them. I have faith in Link and Zelda."
---
Kamui: Such a beautiful castle...
---
-it's better not to find out :V-
Marco: "Oh, I'm confident they'll be alright! It's just...we don't even know exactly what threat or bad guy's putting the place in danger right now..."
___

-Regarding Jeanne tho?-
___

-There's still plenty of fish still visibly splashing and swimming in the area, so she can afford to catch about two or three more before calling it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Oh, I'm confident they'll be alright! It's just...we don't even know exactly what threat or bad guy's putting the place in danger right now..."
___

-Regarding Jeanne tho?-
___

-There's still plenty of fish still visibly splashing and swimming in the area, so she can afford to catch about two or three more before calling it-
Mipha: "I can't see it be anything other than the Calamity..."
---
Kamui: And wherever she is, I hope she's having a good time...
---
Blake: ...Maybe four more.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "I can't see it be anything other than the Calamity..."
---
Kamui: And wherever she is, I hope she's having a good time...
---
Blake: ...Maybe four more.
Marco: "...Zelda sealed it away before, right? How would it have gotten free again...?"
___

-She's most likely enjoying some of the other sights of Mewni-
___

-Gotta have a worthwhile haul for later meals- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "...Zelda sealed it away before, right? How would it have gotten free again...?"
___

-She's most likely enjoying some of the other sights of Mewni-
___

-Gotta have a worthwhile haul for later meals- :p
Mipha: "That is the history of Calamity Ganon, actually. It always ends up coming back eventually... but this usually takes millennia."
---
-maybe helping some local corn farmers, given her previous life as a farm girl-
---
-oh absolutely!- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "That is the history of Calamity Ganon, actually. It always ends up coming back eventually... but this usually takes millennia."
---
-maybe helping some local corn farmers, given her previous life as a farm girl-
---
-oh absolutely!- :p
Marco: "Then...how did it come back early this time?"
___

-That sounds very much like something she would do-

-She may not even be far from the castle since both it and the capital town have their own cornfields as well-
___

-However, one of the last few fish she tries to catch proves much tougher to reel in-

Top Bottom