• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It probably took her a few hours to read it, then- :V
___

-Sprig stretches and yawns, but almost immediately realizes that something's not right. He then hears Anne screaming, so he quickly gets out of bed and tries to call her, but stumbles blindly out of the hammock due to the fuzzy eyebrows obscuring his vision. He continues trying to call Anne, asking if she's alright, but not without tripping across his room and then halfway down the stairs-

-When Anne finally does show up, it's shown that she has brown feathers growing out of her face, and arms. Upon seeing Sprig, she asks "Sprig! What happened to your face?!" before letting out a bird-like squawk and covering her mouth in shock, making it evident she didn't make that sound on purpose. An extremely confused Sprig can only ask "Whoa! What happened to your voice?"-
-pretty much :V-
---
Weiss: -trying not to laugh-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much :V-
---
Weiss: -trying not to laugh-
-By then she'd probably want dinner-
___

-Anne mentions that it's not just her voice, that when she woke up, she started growing feathers, and whenever she tries to talk, she makes bird sounds. She can't even finish that specific sentence without making bird calls and squawks uncontrollably. Hop Pop then shows up and is shocked to see what happened to them as well-

-Then Polly hops downstairs and asks if anyone's seen her toothbrush before noticing Sprig's fuzzy eyebrows and the feathered-growing Anne tweeting. She then bursts out laughing before just saying "Yes!" at the absurd sight-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-By then she'd probably want dinner-
___

-Anne mentions that it's not just her voice, that when she woke up, she started growing feathers, and whenever she tries to talk, she makes bird sounds. She can't even finish that specific sentence without making bird calls and squawks uncontrollably. Hop Pop then shows up and is shocked to see what happened to them as well-

-Then Polly hops downstairs and asks if anyone's seen her toothbrush before noticing Sprig's fuzzy eyebrows and the feathered-growing Anne tweeting. She then bursts out laughing before just saying "Yes!" at the absurd sight-
-she just might, actually :V-
---
Weiss: -finally broke from Polly's reaction and chuckled-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she just might, actually :V-
---
Weiss: -finally broke from Polly's reaction and chuckled-
-Eating at the dining hall or just ordering room service?-
___

(I guess it's a bit silly for a curse...)

-Hop Pop examines their changes for a minute, before concluding that he's seen enough to know what happened to them. He then dramatically tells them "You two...have been CURSED!", much to Anne's shock, who replies "Cursed?! That's a thing here?!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Eating at the dining hall or just ordering room service?-
___

(I guess it's a bit silly for a curse...)

-Hop Pop examines their changes for a minute, before concluding that he's seen enough to know what happened to them. He then dramatically tells them "You two...have been CURSED!", much to Anne's shock, who replies "Cursed?! That's a thing here?!"-
-she'd like to walk to the hall-
---
Weiss: "That might be the point."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "But then again, this place has all sorts of people, from gods to demons to monsters of all sorts... That title I have might not be as impactful here."
---
-grumble and walk out to another room-
---
-maybe someone who dabbles in the supernatural would know?-
Monika: "You are speaking to someone of unconventional origins and all"
---
Kama: "Oh, how sore" :V
Alice: "That was a little mean"
---
-She wonders of that, there's some people she has in mind in that case-
Star: (Contract bonus! ...But we probably shouldn't stay silent for too long.) :lol:
___

-If not, Nora can always make more- :p
___

-It does, though since they're here to eat, she figures it'd be rude to ask since that might delay their decisions on what to order-
Lily: Now let's hang out with him for real! -hug ends?-
---
-Not like she has that in mind right now- :p
---
-Fair enough. What flavors of donuts are on the menu?-
Should we call more members for it?

I'd be willing to go on the mission myse-

Y-You're in no condition to!

___

-And Byleth would instantly recognize her?-

Right up until the trap is set...
___

Specter: "That I'm not as surprised by. Nanoha probably would have mentioned if you were."
___

Right on i! -Starts arming several of her own missiles-

___

Steven: "Are you sure that first creature that chased was really a fake? Even the employees claimed they didn't know about it..."

-Patxi was likely carried by Medusa as well-

___

yeah, i'm fine. i can't really put my finger on it, but something about this game just kinda brings back memories. don't worry about me, though. i'm probably just remebering a bad joke i heard at some point...
Azura: "I'll go see if Kamui is in a good state to go on a rescue mission... If not, I will offer myself."
---
Byleth: "There's our ally." -casually waving at Charlotte-
---
Kanna: "I don't have to hide my ears around you two then?" -another reason why she went Rapunzel; the wig hides the dragon ears-
---
Phosphy: "Raining down missiles on a foe? What is this, Splatoon?" :p

Had to make one joke about Tenta Missiles and how broken they are :V
---
Azura: "Sometimes, executives forget to tell others of some changes. That might just be it."
---
Must be a pretty bad joke.
Jeanne: "Very well, be sure to a little discreet about it though"
---
Charlotte: "Ah, it's Ms. Eisner!"

-And so for now, they will wait...-
---
Arisa: "What ears?"
Hayate: "She's the one we told you is a dragon!"
Suzuka: "Really? Woah!"
---
ahue
-Some corrupted bird Pokémon like Tailows and Pidgeys try to get in Jenny's face by pecking her face-
---
Sakura: "It's probably just for flair and authenticity"
---
Mash: "You did seem a little unsettled..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Monika: "You are speaking to someone of unconventional origins and all"
---
Kama: "Oh, how sore" :V
Alice: "That was a little mean"
---
-She wonders of that, there's some people she has in mind in that case-
Byleth: "There are so many people of unconventional origins that me being called a demon almost feels normal..."
---
-now Pit feels bad ): -
---
-which people?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Now let's hang out with him for real! -hug ends?-
---
-Not like she has that in mind right now- :p
---
-Fair enough. What flavors of donuts are on the menu?-
Star: (Heck yeah!) -Hug ends-

Marco: "So, what's next on the agenda?"
___

-Nope, just to watch the movie itself- :p
___

-Chocolate, maple, strawberry, plain ones with frosting, powder or sprinkles, eclairs, etc...-

-she'd like to walk to the hall-
---
Weiss: "That might be the point."
-Can't spend the entire night in one room, plus it's just nice to see the castle in general-
___

-Anne is just shocked that such magic exists in Amphibia to begin with, so Hop Pop explains "This land of ours is home to many arts, Anne, Sculpture, mosaic, and of course, THE DARK ARTS", the last of which he says with a concerned and sinister tone with a dramatic close-up of his face-

-Anne and Sprig wonder who would do this to them and why, leading Hop Pop to explain that it takes about a night for a curse to kick in, so he asks if either of them upset anyone yesterday. The duo gasp in shock and both immediately conclude that Maddie must have been responsible-

Azura: "I'll go see if Kamui is in a good state to go on a rescue mission... If not, I will offer myself."
---
Byleth: "There's our ally." -casually waving at Charlotte-
---
Kanna: "I don't have to hide my ears around you two then?" -another reason why she went Rapunzel; the wig hides the dragon ears-
---
Phosphy: "Raining down missiles on a foe? What is this, Splatoon?" :p

Had to make one joke about Tenta Missiles and how broken they are :V
---
Azura: "Sometimes, executives forget to tell others of some changes. That might just be it."
---
Must be a pretty bad joke.
---

---
---
ahue
-Some corrupted bird Pokémon like Tailows and Pidgeys try to get in Jenny's face by pecking her face-
---
---
Anyone else?
___

-Will Charlotte and the rest of the scout team introduce themselves?-

-It's been several months in Earth time, but if they're going to defeat them and the Autobots, they need this plan to remain top secret...-
___

-Kanna explains?-
___

Hey! Back off! -Uses a giant fly swatter to launch the birdlike Pokemon away-
___

Steven: "...Yeah, you're probably right. I doubt a real monster so similar to the fake ones would just suddenly show up in the same place as them out like that!"

I-I still don't even understand exactly what those entities were supposed to be...
___

...maybe a bit, yeah. thing is, i just ain't totally sure why. -Shrugs-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
ahue
---
---
Anyone else?
___

-It's been several months in Earth time, but if they're going to defeat them and the Autobots, they need this plan to remain top secret...-
___

-Kanna explains?-
___

___

Steven: "...Yeah, you're probably right. I doubt a real monster so similar to the fake ones would just suddenly show up in the same place as them out like that!"

I-I still don't even understand exactly what those entities were supposed to be...
___

Azura: "No worries. Secrecy is one of my specialties."
---
Byleth: "Indeed it is. And I've brought a few new faces as well."
---
-she does more than explain; she takes off the wig to show the pointy ears-
---
-Phosphy just does a rain if missiles-
---
Azura: "I believe us not understanding was the entire point, Alphys. Nothing is more spooky and unsettling than something we don't even know..."
---
Let's just keep playing.

-Can't spend the entire night in one room, plus it's just nice to see the castle in general-
___

-Anne is just shocked that such magic exists in Amphibia to begin with, so Hop Pop explains "This land of ours is home to many arts, Anne, Sculpture, mosaic, and of course, THE DARK ARTS", the last of which he says with a concerned and sinister tone with a dramatic close-up of his face-

-Anne and Sprig wonder who would do this to them and why, leading Hop Pop to explain that it takes about a night for a curse to kick in, so he asks if either of them upset anyone yesterday. The duo gasp in shock and both immediately conclude that Maddie must have been responsible-
-it very much is- (:

I forgot she was in Mewni
---
Weiss: "There we go."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it very much is- (:

I forgot she was in Mewni
---
Weiss: "There we go."
-It's still a well-built and decorated castle. Rain also continues to fall outside, visible from large windows-

The book stuff took a while on my part admittedly lol
___

-Anne tells Sprig that he has to talk to Maddie, but Polly, who's still getting laughs from the curse's effects, asks if it can wait until tomorrow, while lighter orange fur grows over Sprig's entire face. Sprig, who can't feel the eyebrows as much as he did before, just obliviously declares "Hey, It think it's getting better!"-

(Pffffft-) :laugh:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's still a well-built and decorated castle. Rain also continues to fall outside, visible from large windows-

The book stuff took a while on my part admittedly lol
___

-Anne tells Sprig that he has to talk to Maddie, but Polly, who's still getting laughs from the curse's effects, asks if it can wait until tomorrow, while lighter orange fur grows over Sprig's entire face. Sprig, who can't feel the eyebrows as much as he did before, just obliviously declares "Hey, It think it's getting better!"-

(Pffffft-) :laugh:
Zelda: The rain is so heavy today...
---
Weiss: :chuckle:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: The rain is so heavy today...
---
Weiss: :chuckle:
-Good thing she chose to explore the day in advance, although the trip back still wasn't the smoothest...-
___

-Anne once again asks Sprig to talk to Maddie to convince her to reverse the curse, which makes Sprig sigh as he initially reluctantly agrees with it, but, still being scared at the idea of talking to her, instead suggests "Or maybe we can try lifting this curse ourselves, without any awkward conversations!"-

-Anne agrees to this idea, but also tells him to hurry up, because she has a really bad feeling about where this curse is headed. This is immediately followed by Anne noticing a trail of ants on the floor, and subsequently pecking at them like a chicken-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Good thing she chose to explore the day in advance, although the trip back still wasn't the smoothest...-
___

-Anne once again asks Sprig to talk to Maddie to convince her to reverse the curse, which makes Sprig sigh as he initially reluctantly agrees with it, but, still being scared at the idea of talking to her, instead suggests "Or maybe we can try lifting this curse ourselves, without any awkward conversations!"-

-Anne agrees to this idea, but also tells him to hurry up, because she has a really bad feeling about where this curse is headed. This is immediately followed by Anne noticing a trail of ants on the floor, and subsequently pecking at them like a chicken-
Zelda: I truly went out at the right time...
---
Weiss: "Gross..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "There are so many people of unconventional origins that me being called a demon almost feels normal..."
---
-now Pit feels bad ): -
---
-which people?-
Marie: "That's the wonder of this place~ We've all still come together~"
---
-She meant that at Kama tho, who is now like "........"-
---
-Tamamo and Nitocris-
Star: (Heck yeah!) -Hug ends-

Marco: "So, what's next on the agenda?"
___

-Nope, just to watch the movie itself- :p
___

-Chocolate, maple, strawberry, plain ones with frosting, powder or sprinkles, eclairs, etc...-
Lily: "We were thinking about that"
---
-Indeed, which part now?-
---
Ahim: "Would you like the strawberry ones?"
Marvelous: "...I guess why not?"
Anyone else?
___

___

-Kanna explains?-
___

___

___

---
---
---
---
Azura: "I believe us not understanding was the entire point, Alphys. Nothing is more spooky and unsettling than something we don't even know..."
---
Let's just keep playing.
da Vinci: "I suggest a Berserker in case we need to move something!"
---
Charlotte: "Woah, talk about a lot of people..."
Serenity: "Are you Charlotte Corday?"
Charlotte: "Yep, that's me!"
---
Arisa: "Huh, look at that"
Gil: "Yeah, and Alice over here is a book"
Suzuka: "Wait, really?"
Alice: "Heheheh~"
---
-The Pokémon are hit by the swatter, while Dark Samus goes Morph Ball to try to roll and evade as a smaller target-
---
Rin: "...I-I guess..."
Sakura: "I may need to get you into more horror novels and movies"
---
-Before starting Yuri says that there are things explained in some other books from the same universe so it'd be good to keep that in mind, Sayori nervously interjects saying that she thought it'd be good to get to know each other a bit first for the day. Yuri does a quiet "okay", having nothing more to add. So she gets asked why she wanted to join, Yuri says she likes reasing so she was instantly interested, though she didn't knew there was a literature club and says it's her bad for not looking at club advertisements, and only knew because of when Monika placed the flier on her desk-

-She blushes and says it was her fault for being so nervous she didn't look at her back and it took her days to come in out of fear Monika might've told everyone she was inconsiderate but realized that was irrational, Monika admits she felt bad about interrupting her so she walked out-

Mash: "Social anxiety..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "We were thinking about that"
---
-Indeed, which part now?-
---
Ahim: "Would you like the strawberry ones?"
Marvelous: "...I guess why not?"
Star: "Should we head to Beach City already?"
___

-One of the crew members attempts to get the alien into the airlock, but it instead ambushes him, seemingly costing him his life-
___

-And what about Ahim?-

Zelda: I truly went out at the right time...
---
Weiss: "Gross..."
-Eeyup, so she at least was able to return to Butterfly Castle for the majority of the storm-
___

(Well, I guess it could be worse. Even I had to hunt for bugs among other food sources during the warmer seasons back when I was still living in the Great North...)

---
---
---
---
---
Let's just keep playing.
---
---
---
-The Pokémon are hit by the swatter, while Dark Samus goes Morph Ball to try to roll and evade as a smaller target-
---
---
-Before starting Yuri says that there are things explained in some other books from the same universe so it'd be good to keep that in mind, Sayori nervously interjects saying that she thought it'd be good to get to know each other a bit first for the day. Yuri does a quiet "okay", having nothing more to add. So she gets asked why she wanted to join, Yuri says she likes reasing so she was instantly interested, though she didn't knew there was a literature club and says it's her bad for not looking at club advertisements, and only knew because of when Monika placed the flier on her desk-

-She blushes and says it was her fault for being so nervous she didn't look at her back and it took her days to come in out of fear Monika might've told everyone she was inconsiderate but realized that was irrational, Monika admits she felt bad about interrupting her so she walked out-

P-Perhaps Heracles or Spartacus, then?
___

-The other four introduce themselves as well?-
___

Specter: "And I'm a knight who's, well, technically undead..."
___

-XJ-3, XJ-4, XJ-6 and XJ-8 all try to pursue Dark Samus-
___

(I still can't believe we let ourselves be scared by fake creatures...)

(Me neither...)
___

again, wouldn't be surprised if Alphys relates toher...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

___

___

___

___

(Me neither...)
___

Palutena: "Who else would we need?"
---
Shez: "Nice to meet you, Charlotte. I'm Shez." :grin: -offers a handshake-
---
Kanna: "Yeah. Magic is crazy, right?"
---
Phosphora: "You're not getting away!" -shoots more missiles!-
---
Weiss: "...No need for that, Sakura..."
---
Monika being like this is so weird...

-Eeyup, so she at least was able to return to Butterfly Castle for the majority of the storm-
___

(Well, I guess it could be worse. Even I had to hunt for bugs among other food sources during the warmer seasons back when I was still living in the Great North...)
Zelda: It's a good thing I came back when I did...
---
Weiss: "......" Gross...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: -sips tea- "It's a lovely and welcoming place."
---
-she felt very bad too?-
---
-two very good guesses indeed-
Marie: "I'm glad to hear you've been feeling welcome at least~"
---
-Yes, because hse didn't think the kids would say she exceeded herself-
-So now she's internally panicking-
---
-So it'd be up to speak with them-
Star: "Should we head to Beach City already?"
___

-One of the crew members attempts to get the alien into the airlock, but it instead ambushes him, seemingly costing him his life-
___

-And what about Ahim?-
Lily: "Wait, just now already?"
---
Rin: "...A-At least he tried..."
---
-She plans on the same, really-
___

___

___

___

(Me neither...)
___

---
---
---
---
---
Jeanne: "Maybe one of us to handle things over. I could go myself"
---
Charlotte: "A pleasure to meet you!"
Serenity: "...Hi"
Charlotte: "Hi"
Serenity: "......."
Charlotte: "..."
Kiritsugu: "..."
Charlotte: Those two look scary.
---
Jeanne Lily: "Like how Paula can grow to giant sizes!"
Bunyan: "Hm! It's great for moving and building things!"
Arisa: "Now you're gonna make me jealous"
---
-Dark Samus drops various bombs as she rolls, hoping they neutralize the missiles and hit the XJs-
---
Rin: "Yeah, I pass..."

Sakura: "Oh well, your loss" :p
---
-Yuri admits she always tends to think of the worst case scenario, also that she didn't come in fear there were too many people since it'd be difficult for her, feeling she came at the right time as it's just the two of them! Sayori is glad she mustered the courage to come in, making her smile. Yuri admits it's always been hard to share her interests with others aside from online friends, so she thought this would be a good opportunity!-

-Sayori asks what are her other interests, Yuri thinks she means genres, but Sayori assures anything! Yuri says... They're silly things she'd think are weird. Sayori assures her by saying they can exchange, so Sayori says she likes crafting things, decorating and such, and that her room is always cluttered with last-minute crafts and gifts for friends. Yuri quiely says she sounds creative, Sayori assures her not really, you can just make many things with scissors and cardboard-

Mash: "She's giving her some reassurance at least"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marie: "I'm glad to hear you've been feeling welcome at least~"
---
-Yes, because hse didn't think the kids would say she exceeded herself-
-So now she's internally panicking-
---
-So it'd be up to speak with them-
Byleth: "Though the kitchen staff keeps trying to convince me to join their group..."
---
-and wants to get Pit back?-

Palu: -walks in- "...What did you do, Kama?"
---
-will she though?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Wait, just now already?"
---
Rin: "...A-At least he tried..."
---
-She plans on the same, really-
Marco: "Yeah, maybe it's a little too early to leave for summer stuff..."

Star: "Hmm...How about we all just get some lunch, then?"

___

-And it's made unclear if he actually died or not...-
___

-And mentions this to the two employees?-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
-Dark Samus drops various bombs as she rolls, hoping they neutralize the missiles and hit the XJs-
---

---
-Yuri admits she always tends to think of the worst case scenario, also that she didn't come in fear there were too many people since it'd be difficult for her, feeling she came at the right time as it's just the two of them! Sayori is glad she mustered the courage to come in, making her smile. Yuri admits it's always been hard to share her interests with others aside from online friends, so she thought this would be a good opportunity!-

-Sayori asks what are her other interests, Yuri thinks she means genres, but Sayori assures anything! Yuri says... They're silly things she'd think are weird. Sayori assures her by saying they can exchange, so Sayori says she likes crafting things, decorating and such, and that her room is always cluttered with last-minute crafts and gifts for friends. Yuri quiely says she sounds creative, Sayori assures her not really, you can just make many things with scissors and cardboard-

A-Ate you sure, Jeanne...?
___

-Serentiy's silence and Kiritsugu's dead seriousness made it awkward- :,V
___

Specter: "Out of curiosity, how much have you told them about Chaldea?"

___

-XJ-3 and XJ-8 are hit by the bombs, while XJ-4 and XJ-6 stop in time to avoid getting caught in the blasts-

___

what about that whole elaborate backstory? and all the "a-sync" and threshold stuff?

Yeah, that was pretty complex for just a traveling haunted house...

THEY SHOULD CONSIDER WRITING A NOVEL THEMSELVES!

___

Peridot: "They're bonding..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

---

___

___

___

-XJ-3 and XJ-8 are hit by the bombs, while XJ-4 and XJ-6 stop in time to avoid getting caught in the blasts-

___

what about that whole elaborate backstory? and all the "a-sync" and threshold stuff?

___

Azura: "I could go regrardless of whether Kamui is up for it or not then..."
---
-if Charlotte took Shez's handshake, it'd be a very strong grip from the merc-

Blake: "I'm Blake, and the two silent ones are Kiritsugu and Serenity."
---
Kanna: "Not having anything special can be special in its own way." :)
---
-Phosphy's mech is flying, so the bombs didn't even affect her-
---
Azura: "Commiting to one thing can make it feel more real."
---
How cute~

-The trip back could've taken all day otherwise...-
___

(...What?)

-Vulpixes are fox-like Pokemon, so of course they're omnivorous- :V
-oh definitely...-
---
Weiss: "Nothing..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "Though the kitchen staff keeps trying to convince me to join their group..."
---
-and wants to get Pit back?-

Palu: -walks in- "...What did you do, Kama?"
---
-will she though?-
Monika: "Yeah, I am unable to blame them. And I thought Sayori ate a lot" ...Drats, I mentioned one of them out loud...
--
Kama: "...Uuuuuh...I'll go for Pit!"
---
-She'll at east try to-
Marco: "Yeah, maybe it's a little too early to leave for summer stuff..."

Star: "Hmm...How about we all just get some lunch, then?"

___

-And it's made unclear if he actually died or not...-
___

-And mentions this to the two employees?-
Lily: "I coud use some sweets now..."
---
-For now she's taking him for dead though, doubting the alien would have any reason to let him live-
---
Marvelous: "Hey, we want a bunch of these" -strawberry donuts-
___

___

___

___

___

---

---
---
---
---
How cute~
Jeanne: "If we're lucky, it shouldn't take too long, so for sure" :)
---
-She took the handshake and was awed-

Charlotte: "H-Huh... Ah, got it. Oh, are those cat ears? How cute~! Aaaah, but the info! Sorry to get distracted"
---
Nanoha: "A lot..."

Suzuka: "Ah, but we haven't told anyone. We get why magic is a secret here!"

Nanoha: "And my family knows too! I had their permission!"
---
-Some bird Pokémon try to attack Phosphora's Overcharge mech using air slash, and some mooks fought by the Super Sentai launch themselves at the hit XJs to try to crush them-
---
Sakura: "I would buy it"
---
-Yuri's turn and she timidly says she's into nature, Sayori says she loves nature and jokes she'll start a nature club, Monika says she appoints her as a vicepresident of the literature club so she's stuck here and Sayori says "hey don't give me responsibilities"-

Mash: "She still has a sense of humour..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I coud use some sweets now..."
---
-For now she's taking him for dead though, doubting the alien would have any reason to let him live-
---
Marvelous: "Hey, we want a bunch of these" -strawberry donuts-
Star: "Let's see what we can order from the cafeteria, then!" :grin:

Marco: "Works for me." :)
___

-Or that he could have escaped, given how insanely strong and intelligent it is-
___

Sadie: "Coming right up!"

-Lars looks more lazy than his co-worker, and is just leaning back on a wall with his own arms crossed, not so much looking stern so much as just bored-

Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
Weiss: "I'm perfectly fine."
-Yup, quality food. She still has a preference for Link's cooking, but it doesn't diminish the quality of this meal, either-
___

(...Did it have to do with bugs?)

-Either way, Sprig's attempts to reverse the curse all fail miserably, as he tries putting various ingredients into a potion brew, al of which either have no effect, or literally blow up in his face-

---

---
---
---
---
How cute~
---

Charlotte: "H-Huh... Ah, got it. Oh, are those cat ears? How cute~! Aaaah, but the info! Sorry to get distracted"
---

---
-Some bird Pokémon try to attack Phosphora's Overcharge mech using air slash, and some mooks fought by the Super Sentai launch themselves at the hit XJs to try to crush them-
---
---
-Yuri's turn and she timidly says she's into nature, Sayori says she loves nature and jokes she'll start a nature club, Monika says she appoints her as a vicepresident of the literature club so she's stuck here and Sayori says "hey don't give me responsibilities"-

A-Alright, then we have a team set...

I wish I could attend, but I suppose Alphys is right about my current condition... -Still needs a cane to walk-
___

-Yup, and like with a few Servants, the cat ears are real- :p

-How does Blake react to Charlotte's comment?-
___

Specter: "That's practically a first for the dimensions we've been to so far..."
___

-XJ-5, XJ-6, XJ-7, XJ-8, and XJ-9 all try to use their combined strength to keep corrupted mooks at bay-

-XJ-4 is currently trying to repair the broken XJ-3
___

-They also see the Moonjumper waving at them from the haunted house's balcony. before welcoming other guests via his usual announcement script-
___

Peridot: "That's nice to see!" :b:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---
---
---

I wish I could attend, but I suppose Alphys is right about my current condition... -Still needs a cane to walk-
___

___

Specter: "That's practically a first for the dimensions we've been to so far..."
___

-XJ-5, XJ-6, XJ-7, XJ-8, and XJ-9 all try to use their combined strength to keep corrupted mooks at bay-

___

-They also see the Moonjumper waving at them from the haunted house's balcony. before welcoming other guests via his usual announcement script-
___

Azura: "We could get someone to tend to you, Gaster. You wouldn't be ready for this specific mission but given the healers we have, there's no way none of them can't speed up the recovery."
---
Blake: "Can we focus on the mission?"
---
Weiss: "Rin's dimension works similarly; magic is kept a secret there too."
---
-Phosphora's Overcharge does barrel rolls :V-
---
Azura: "Let's focus on enjoying the rest of this festival."
---
Probably to cope with the stress?

-Yup, quality food. She still has a preference for Link's cooking, but it doesn't diminish the quality-
___

(...Did it have to do with bugs?)

-Either way, Sprig's attempts to reverse the curse all fail miserably, as he tries putting various ingredients into a potion brew, al of which either have no effect, or literally blow up in his face-
-and that means she enjoyed it-
---
Weiss: "Let's just focus on the show."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and that means she enjoyed it-
---
Weiss: "Let's just focus on the show."
-Zelda's thoughts?-
___

(Well, if you say so...)

-By now, the curse has covered everything except Sprigt's arms and legs in orange fur, and ironically no longer covers his eyes, making him look like a walking hairball that can talk. Coughing from the explosion asks how Anne's holding up...who lowers a newspaper she's reading to reveal she now looks like humanoid bird. The feathers are now covering her body completely, her legs now look like a bird's, and a beak has even grown where her mouth normally is. Hop Pop and even Polly are shocked and unsettled to see this-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "Sayori? Is that a friend of yours?"
---
-she finds him!-
---
-and drag Sothis along?-
Monika: "...You could say so" Not like I deserve to call her that...
---
Kama: "Hey, you!"
---
-Obviously, not literally though for also obvious reasons-
Star: "Let's see what we can order from the cafeteria, then!" :grin:

Marco: "Works for me." :)
___

-Or that he could have escaped, given how insanely strong and intelligent it is-
___

Sadie: "Coming right up!"

-Lars looks more lazy than his co-worker, and is just leaning back on a wall with his own arms crossed, not so much looking stern so much as just bored-
Lily: "Then let's make sure to have a good time together~!"
---
-She's convinced really they got no chance at this point...-
---
Ahim: He reminds me of someone who just happens to be here.

___

___

___

___

___

Azura: "We could get someone to tend to you, Gaster. You wouldn't be ready for this specific mission but given the healers we have, there's no way none of them can't speed up the recovery."
---
---
---
---
---
-What's Gaster's answer?-
---
Charlotte: "Sure! Sooo... I'm sure this place has changed a lot for you"

Serenity: "Yes"
---
-Why is Weiss there though?-

Illya: "My homeworld was like that..."

Arisa: "...So are you really like, historical figures resurrected?"

Gil: "Something like that"
---
-There's way so many of them, a complete horde of mooks from all Super Sentai enemies trying to strike them-

-Also yeah, that legit stops the Pokémon attacks from damaging it-
---
Shirou: "Right, I agree we should..."
---
Mash: "I don't think every joke has to be for that..."

-Sayori apologizes for interrupting her and allows Yuri to talk again-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Then let's make sure to have a good time together~!"
---
-She's convinced really they got no chance at this point...-
---
Ahim: He reminds me of someone who just happens to be here.
Star: "To the cafeteria!" -Dramatically points to the direction of the cafeteria in question!-
___

-That's the general tone of this movie so far, at least...-
___

-Totally not the captain of the crew?- :V

---
---
---
---
---
---

---

---
-There's way so many of them, a complete horde of mooks from all Super Sentai enemies trying to strike them-

---
---

...She's actually right. W-With the fritz no longer in effect, th-that's actually a real possibility again...

I'll gladly accept that offer, then. :)
___

-Drastically, at that, but Charlotte can help them navigate through the rooms that have changed the most without being caught?-
___

-Probably an error, but maybe it could also just be explained as her agreeing to help look after some of the kids this Halloween- :V

Specter: "Some of them were thought by later generations to be more based in myth."
___

-XJ-2 sneezes lasers at the horde of mooks from the Super Sentai universe, trying to level the horde-
___

At least that wizard hasn't shown his face this year.

Maybe that punk finally got scared off for good. :p
___

trust me a whole lotta jokes are just for that...

...was that statement of mine also a joke? i ain't telling. -Winks-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Zelda's thoughts?-
___

(Well, if you say so...)

-By now, the curse has covered everything except Sprigt's arms and legs in orange fur, and ironically no longer covers his eyes, making him look like a walking hairball that can talk. Coughing from the explosion asks how Anne's holding up...who lowers a newspaper she's reading to reveal she now looks like humanoid bird. The feathers are now covering her body completely, her legs now look like a bird's, and a beak has even grown where her mouth normally is. Hop Pop and even Polly are shocked and unsettled to see this-
Zelda: The flavors really pop out.
---
Weiss: "This is getting very strange."

Monika: "...You could say so" Not like I deserve to call her that...
---
Kama: "Hey, you!"
---
-Obviously, not literally though for also obvious reasons-
Byleth: -noticed the slight pause- "You hesitated. Is there anything that makes you question if they were a friend?"
---
Pit: -pouty- "Here to make fun of me again?"
---
Sothis: "Where are you bringing me, Circe?"

---

---

---

---
---

...She's actually right. W-With the fritz no longer in effect, th-that's actually a real possibility again...

___

-Drastically, at that, but Charlotte can help them navigate through the rooms that have changed the most without being caught?-
___

-Probably an error, but maybe it could also just be explained as her agreeing to help look after some of the kids this Halloween- :V

Specter: "Some of them were thought by later generations to be more based in myth."
___

-XJ-2 sneezes lasers at the horde of mooks from the Super Sentai universe, trying to level the horde-
___

___

Azura: "I think some of my own family could help." :)
---
Blake: "Not for the better, mostly for the worst."
---
-Ruby is totally trick-or-treating, so someone has to look after her :V-

Sothis: "Such is the outcome of being from such a long time ago that the human mind cannot fathom it."
---
Phosphy: "...Almost tempted to try a hail mary and split off to kill the source of Phazon..."
---
Kamui: "Wouldn't that be wonderful..."
---
I like this pile of bones when he's not a boss fight :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "To the cafeteria!" -Dramatically points to the direction of the cafeteria in question!-
___

-That's the general tone of this movie so far, at least...-
___

-Totally not the captain of the crew?- :V
Lily: "Okay~!" -walking not as dramatic-
---
-So yeah, not expecting anyone to live-
---
-Naaaah, why would that be?- :V
Byleth: -noticed the slight pause- "You hesitated. Is there anything that makes you question if they were a friend?"
---
Pit: -pouty- "Here to make fun of me again?"
---
Sothis: "Where are you bringing me, Circe?"
Monika: "No, I wouldn't have" I question why would I be her friend if anything...

-Part of her wants to convince herself again they were just programs encoded with anime tropes, but she knows she's lying to herself-
---
Kama: "No, I want you to return"
---
Circe: "I want to help you with your current predicament"

___

___

___

___

___

---
---

Sothis: "Such is the outcome of being from such a long time ago that the human mind cannot fathom it."
---
Phosphy: "...Almost tempted to try a hail mary and split off to kill the source of Phazon..."
---
---
Jeanne: "We'd be delighted for the help" :)
---
Charlotte: "Then let's go! I'm allowed to go throughout most of the place!"
---
-What she dressed as?- :V

Arisa: "...So one of you is really Jack the Ripper?"

Jack: ".....................Sorry?"

Nanoha: "Don't worry! She means no harm!"
---
-She managed to level many of them, though plenty remain-

Eleonora: "If they are kept here, maybe we could..."
---
Monika: "I'll try to enjoy what's left of the night..."
---
Mash: "Okay...?" -not like she has experienced it-

-Yuri feels awkward over the interruption but decides to let it slide-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Okay~!" -walking not as dramatic-
---
-So yeah, not expecting anyone to live-
---
-Naaaah, why would that be?- :V
-Same goes for Marco-

-Also Star herself, she just wanted to make the announcement dramatic and epic- :V
___

-It makes her wonder, are all action and horror movies like this?- :V
___

-In any case, the doughnuts are served moments later-

Zelda: The flavors really pop out.
---
Weiss: "This is getting very strange."
-If she wants any dessert, that'd probably be the last thing she does before catching some sleep-
___

-Hop Pop concerned, awkwardly asks if Anne is okay. The now half-bird Anne says it's actually not so bad, and tries to demonstrate by ripping a large worm out of the ground before swallowing it whole, much like an ordinary bird would. She then realizes what her bird instincts just made her do, frowns and bluntly states "I hate this curse..."-

(...I still don't get why birds like those...)

---
---

---
---
---
---
---

---

---
---

Alright, the we have a plan!
___

-And with all of them barring perhaps Byleth being good at stealth as well, this mission should go smoothly-
___

-What Digi asked?-

Specter: "Long story...And I'm not even from Earth myself, so it may be for the best that someone else explains it."
___

If the rest of us can keep the small fries distracted, that idea might just work...
___

(Can we get some caramel apples?)

(Oh, I'd love some!) :b:
___

Peridot: "Erm, in any case, how does the rest of this storyline go...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Same goes for Marco-

-Also Star herself, she just wanted to make the announcement dramatic and epic- :V
___

-It makes her wonder, are all action and horror movies like this?- :V
___

-In any case, the doughnuts are served moments later-
-Lily thinks that is kinda funny-
---
Rin: With almost everyone dying to some creature...?
---
Ahim: "Oh, thank you!"
Marvelous: "Heh, about time"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Monika: "No, I wouldn't have" I question why would I be her friend if anything...

-Part of her wants to convince herself again they were just programs encoded with anime tropes, but she knows she's lying to herself-
---
Kama: "No, I want you to return"
---
Circe: "I want to help you with your current predicament"
Byleth: "...Is there any darkness in your past with this friend?"
---
Pit: "Huh?"
---
Sothis: "Predicament?"

-If she wants any dessert, that'd probably be the last thing she does before catching some sleep-
___

-Hop Pop concerned, awkwardly asks if Anne is okay. The now half-bird Anne says it's actually not so bad, and tries to demonstrate by ripping a large worm out of the ground before swallowing it whole, much like an ordinary bird would. She then realizes what her bird instincts just made her do, frowns and bluntly states "I hate this curse..."-

(...I still don't get why birds like those...)
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Weiss: "Neither do I..."

---
---

---

---
---

___

-And with all of them barring perhaps Byleth being good at stealth as well, this mission should go smoothly-
___

-What Digi asked?-

Specter: "Long story...And I'm not even from Earth myself, so it may be for the best that someone else explains it."
___

If the rest of us can keep the small fries distracted, that idea might just work...
___

___

-a new mission unfolds-
---
-Byleth can be fairly silent when needed, not quite Assassin-level sneakyness but she could wander around unheard-
---
-Ruby is the Little Red Riding Hood :V-

Kanna: "This sounds all crazy, right?"
---
Phosphora: "I'm totally on it then!"
---
Weiss: "That does sound good right now..."
---
-might as well watch then-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily thinks that is kinda funny-
---
Rin: With almost everyone dying to some creature...?
---
Ahim: "Oh, thank you!"
Marvelous: "Heh, about time"
-That's Star for you- :p
___

-Or some insane villain...?-
___

Sadie: "Hope you enjoy!"

Lars: "What brings all you here anyway?"

-pretty much, yeah-
---
Weiss: "Neither do I..."
-Cake is served!-
___

-Meanwhile, Sprig attempts to fix the curse by mixing more potions...and instead causes another explosion that launches him into a wall. He somehow believes he's getting closer to the solution. Anne calls him out on this and insists that talk to Maddie to get her to lift the curse by now. He reluctantly agrees, groaning about how awkward said conversation going to be-

-Then they hear a knock on the door, so Sprig answers it. It turns out to be Maddie herself, carrying a basket of bread and casually stating "Got Mr. Plantar's bread order, here" while reading a card to verify the order information. Cue Sprig immediately slamming the door in fear and asking for someone to hide him-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

-What Digi asked?-

___

___

___

-a new mission unfolds-
---
-Byleth can be fairly silent when needed, not quite Assassin-level sneakyness but she could wander around unheard-
---
-Ruby is the Little Red Riding Hood :V-

Kanna: "This sounds all crazy, right?"
---
Phosphora: "I'm totally on it then!"
---
Weiss: "That does sound good right now..."
---
-might as well watch then-
-On to get transported to the coordinates!-
---
-That's a fair assumption. So far Charlotte is behaving normal to anyone around-
---
-Ahue, Blake and Yang with them?-

Suzuka: "It is"

Arisa: "Which one of you is the one that blamed people as witches?"

Abby: "..."

Fate: "Sorry about her, she just wants to make sure that we are safe"
---

---
Monika: "No super powers allowed though" :p
---
-Yuri says she likes goimng into the woods or the park, peaceful places with not many people around, just letting her mind operate autonomously for a while, Sayori asks when she does that, Yuri affirms whenever she feels like she needs it. Monika says she never would jhave time for that, Yuri says people tend to have more time than they think they do, they just tend to slip it away. The conversation goes on with Sayori as the primary subject and Monika unable to not chime in, until the day was over-

-Yuri's the first to leave the club, in a good mood as she and Sayori will start reading her book tomorrow, and Sayori excitedly waves off-

Mash: "They had a good start..."
Byleth: "...Is there any darkness in your past with this friend?"
---
Pit: "Huh?"
---
Sothis: "Predicament?"
Monika: "...Haha, guess I'm making myself too evident..."
---
Kama: "The kids miss you there already"
---
Circe: "You know, being stuck as a spirit"
-That's Star for you- :p