• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Several of the employees shout at the others that they need to escape, but the relatives refuse to leave their family behind-

-The uncle gets a knife thrown at the knee for it-
___

(And if the the Music Box did any damage to Amphibia before...)

-It's evident that this twist is gonna play a major role in the story later on, but for now, it's unclear if the show plans on exploring that immediately or not as the next episode is simply titled "Cursed!"-
-he won't be an adventurer anymore :V-
---
Weiss: "Cursed...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he won't be an adventurer anymore :V-
---
Weiss: "Cursed...?"
-Doesn't stop his daughter from immediately trying to get him out of there, as the ghosts thrown even more knives at them-

-Most of them manage to escape, but the hotel owner's surviving friends gets dragged back in and is crushed by a chandelier the ghosts make fall as a result-
___

-The episode begins with Anne managing the family the farmer's market, where Mrs. Croaker is buying some produce from the stand. After making the purchase, Anne bids farewell, telling her "Catch ya later, Mrs. Croaker!" Mrs. Croaker just chuckles and says "Oh, they'll never catch me!", possibly further alluding to her mysterious backstory-

-After Mrs. Croaker walks off, Anne notices Maddie Flour, the goth magic-user first introduced in "Hop Luck" stirring a cauldron at her father's bread stand, and happily says and waves hi to her-

(I don't think I've actually posted a picture of what Maddie looks like here before, so here)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Doesn't stop his daughter from immediately trying to get him out of there, as the ghosts thrown even more knives at them-

-Most of them manage to escape, but the hotel owner's surviving friends gets dragged back in and is crushed by a chandelier the ghosts make fall as a result-
___

-The episode begins with Anne managing the family the farmer's market, where Mrs. Croaker is buying some produce from the stand. After making the purchase, Anne bids farewell, telling her "Catch ya later, Mrs. Croaker!" Mrs. Croaker just chuckles and says "Oh, they'll never catch me!", possibly further alluding to her mysterious backstory-

-After Mrs. Croaker walks off, Anne notices Maddie Flour, the goth magic-user first introduced in "Hop Luck" stirring a cauldron at her father's bread stand, and happily says and waves hi to her-

(I don't think I've actually posted a picture of what Maddie looks like here before, so here)

Zelda: 😱
---
Weiss: That was odd...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: 😱
---
Weiss: That was odd...
-The others manage to escape, albeit with the youngest of the four siblings being in tears-
___

-Maddie responds by seemingly turning her head 180 degrees, at a slow pace with creaking sounds, before giving her an eerie smile-

-Anne isn't bothered and just laughs, remarking "Classic creepy Maddie!" Sprig, however, is shown hiding in a nearby basket full of fruits, with only his eyes visible. When Anne asks what he's doing, Sprig nervously states that ever since he and Maddie got engaged, things between the two of them have been...awkward, further referencing the events of "Hop Luck" as the Plantars agreed to have Sprig get engaged to Maddie in exchange for some dough for the pizza they tried to make-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The others manage to escape, albeit with the youngest of the four siblings being in tears-
___

-Maddie responds by seemingly turning her head 180 degrees, at a slow pace with creaking sounds, before giving her an eerie smile-

-Anne isn't bothered and just laughs, remarking "Classic creepy Maddie!" Sprig, however, is shown hiding in a nearby basket full of fruits, with only his eyes visible. When Anne asks what he's doing, Sprig nervously states that ever since he and Maddie got engaged, things between the two of them have been...awkward, further referencing the events of "Hop Luck" as the Plantars agreed to have Sprig get engaged to Maddie in exchange for some dough for the pizza they tried to make-
Zelda: This is awful for them...
---
Weiss: "Oh right, I forgot that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: This is awful for them...
---
Weiss: "Oh right, I forgot that..."
-And even worse, they're ultimately forced to leave the building without them...-
___

(I think it only got mentioned before like, twice, maybe?)

-Anne advises Sprig to just call off the engagement and break up with Maddie if he really doesn't want to marry her, but Sprig is too terrified of her to try, saying "Break up with her?! To her face?! She'll kill me!" He even hides in Anne's hair in fear, while Maddie is shown chuckling while cutting slices of bread-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And even worse, they're ultimately forced to leave the building without them...-
___

(I think it only got mentioned before like, twice, maybe?)

-Anne advises Sprig to just call off the engagement and break up with Maddie if he really doesn't want to marry her, but Sprig is too terrified of her to try, saying "Break up with her?! To her face?! She'll kill me!" He even hides in Anne's hair in fear, while Maddie is shown chuckling while cutting slices of bread-
-oh damn...-
---
Weiss: "He's so scared..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh damn...-
---
Weiss: "He's so scared..."
-Their spouses attempt to go back for them, and no one is able to stop them from trying-
___

(I still can't believe they made him agree to marry her for a pizza...)

-Hearing that, Anne offers to break up with Maddie for him, saying that she used to do that for friends all the time back home.She adds that people heople at school even used to call her "The Breakup Queen", and also "Angel of Death". She's quite proud of the first nickname, and has fun with the second one by saying it in a purposefully menacing tone-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Their spouses attempt to go back for them, and no one is able to stop them from trying-
___

(I still can't believe they made him agree to marry her for a pizza...)

-Hearing that, Anne offers to break up with Maddie for him, saying that she used to do that for friends all the time back home.She adds that people heople at school even used to call her "The Breakup Queen", and also "Angel of Death". She's quite proud of the first nickname, and has fun with the second one by saying it in a purposefully menacing tone-
Zelda: I don't like this...
---
Weiss: "Angel of Death?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: I don't like this...
---
Weiss: "Angel of Death?"
-The youngest sister also goes back for them, while the uncle is unable to go back for them due to his wounds. The others stare at the hotel for a while...and then there's a timeskip-
___

(That sounds like a bit much...)

-That gives the impression that they asked her to breakup with people for them a lot- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The youngest sister also goes back for them, while the uncle is unable to go back for them due to his wounds. The others stare at the hotel for a while...and then there's a timeskip-
___

(That sounds like a bit much...)

-That gives the impression that they asked her to breakup with people for them a lot- :V
-of how long...?-
---
Weiss: "How often did she break up couples...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-of how long...?-
---
Weiss: "How often did she break up couples...?"
-A few months. The detective recounts what's gone on in the past few months. He was able to relay some evidence that the hotel owner was murdered, potentially by someone he didn't even know, but other evidence points to the older two sibligs of his being responsible, so they're due to stand trial for the homicide of their brother and several people they knew soon. The detective knows what he saw, but has no idea how to prove to the court that they were innocent and that genuine ghosts were the true killers. The uncle died of bloodloss before he could be treated, and his grieving daughter plans on joining the military officially after the trials are over. A few of the deaths had no evidence that the siblings were involved, so the cause of the deaths are ruled as accidental, suicidal, or undetermined, so it's at least certain that the siblings won't be charged for every death the ghosts caused. The families of the other dead employees and friends of the hotel owner are still searching for answers-
___

(Probably too often...)

-Sprig immediately cheers up at the idea, and thanks Anne as they proceed to do one of their usual "Spranne against the world" handshakes, but this involves fipping Sprig into the air, which caues him to accidentally bump into another market salesman carrying a basket of shiny blue berries, sending several of the berries into a puddle of mud. The guy in question is a blue frog who looks like a Willy Wonka parody-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-A few months. The detective recounts what's gone on in the past few months. He was able to relay some evidence that the hotel owner was murdered, potentially by someone he didn't even know, but other evidence points to the older two sibligs of his being responsible, so they're due to stand trial for the homicide of their brother and several people they knew soon. The detective knows what he saw, but has no idea how to prove to the court that they were innocent and that genuine ghosts were the true killers. The uncle died of bloodloss before he could be treated, and his grieving daughter plans on joining the military officially after the trials are over. A few of the deaths had no evidence that the siblings were involved, so the cause of the deaths are ruled as accidental, suicidal, or undetermined, so it's at least certain that the siblings won't be charged for every death the ghosts caused. The families of the other dead employees and friends of the hotel owner are still searching for answers-
___

(Probably too often...)

-Sprig immediately cheers up at the idea, and thanks Anne as they proceed to do one of their usual "Spranne against the world" handshakes, but this involves fipping Sprig into the air, which caues him to accidentally bump into another market salesman carrying a basket of shiny blue berries, sending several of the berries into a puddle of mud. The guy in question is a blue frog who looks like a Willy Wonka parody-
Zelda: That's quite the skip of events...
---
Weiss: ...I don't get the reference.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Wheeljack? What kind of difficulties?
___

-What do the others think of the idea?-

Keep her and her host closely monitored, Wingthing. We've got to able to discover this time altering ability's weakness somehow...
___

Specter: "I think we still have some hours before Halloween's over?"
___

-All of whom attempted to dodge it with flight or rolls-
___

Steven: "I was really freaked out and thought we were actually in another dimension for a while. You really got us good there!" :grin:

Moonjumper: "Well, as the old saying goes, don't believe everything you see."
___

Alphys could relate to that...
Palu: "Is there any way we can help?"
---
Shez: "You two are more familiar with the base, right? It'd make sense to send you two."

-Byleth nods-
---
Kanna: "Let's make the best of it!"
---
-and tries to do a sick divekick on it-
---
Azura: "A very good saying."
---
That sure be Yuri.
Wheeljack: "Our comms-" -static- "-broken by a-" -static -"ke and" -static- "-airs!"
---
Kiritsugu: "We can't tell how much it's changed, so keep watching your back"

Wingthing: "I shall" -hidden in Cassette mode-
---
Everyone: "Alright!" -and so they enter!-
---
-The Lugia saw the mech and tried to attack with a Hydro Pump-
---
Medusa: "On the very least it seems Sakura enjoyed"

Sakura: "Aw, you" :)
---
-Of course Sayori and Monika are flabbergasted and ask if already, Yuri says she hopes to be good enough, but Monika assures anyone is welcome here. She offers her a seat which Yuri accepts as they get to know her. So Sayori asks for her name and this time Yuri responds to that, then Sayori presented themselves, which Monika tried to say she already did before Yuri replies it's nice to meet them! And proceeds to quietly ask if they like fantasy books-

-Monika says fantasy is cool, Yuri then excitedly asked if they knew Annebelle DuPont, they don't, she says she's her favorite author and excitedly says she's on her fifth book-

Mash: "She's being a little more awkward..."
Did you get it during the trip?

No worries about the long absence, by the way. I was absent myself for a while earlier due to watching a movie with dinner.

Star: "Group hug!" -Pulls the two of them in for a group hug-

-Marco is surprised, but is honestly just glad to still be on good, and now slightly less awkward, terms with the two again, so he accepts the hug-
___

I've been telling him and his little brother about a lot of my adventure with Chaldea, so they've been eager to actually meet some of the friends I've made there. :p

-For now, though, the movie continues-
___

-They would see Sadie and Laris of course-
Of course, also hope you enjoyed!

-Lily blushes a bit at the sudden hug, but says nothing in acceptance-
---
Rin: "Maybe they'll be awed when they see me" :p -they watch-
---
Marvelous: -To the counter- "What you got here?"
Byleth: "Then ask away. I'm not sure where to begin myself."
---
Pit: She's annoying...
---
-a new quintet of frens!-
Monika: "For starters, I'd like to know about what your world's culture was like"
---
Kama: "You think I'm annoying?" :V
---
-Even if two got entangled without realizing such!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Monika: "For starters, I'd like to know about what your world's culture was like"
---
Kama: "You think I'm annoying?" :V
---
-Even if two got entangled without realizing such!-
Byleth: "It was... a very harsh and unfair one. One that not only separates nobility from commoners, but also favored those with a Crest. I'm one of the very few who were lucky enough to have a decent living in spite of not being a noble... and even then, it was only because my father's mercenary group had a reputation. One I had certainly helped in building with my own skills."
---
Pit: "Maybe..."
---
-but they'll warm up to the group :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Of course, also hope you enjoyed!

-Lily blushes a bit at the sudden hug, but says nothing in acceptance-
---
Rin: "Maybe they'll be awed when they see me" :p -they watch-
---
Marvelous: -To the counter- "What you got here?"
It was, indie movies can be fun lol

Star: -Noticed- (I hope the hug wasn't too sudden...)
___

-The surviving characters still aren't sure how to stop the alien...-
___

Lars: "...Uhh, we're working at a donut shop. Take a guess."

Sadie: -Elbows him- "Don't mind him. You're some of Steven's friends, right? Hi!"

Zelda: That's quite the skip of events...
---
Weiss: ...I don't get the reference.
-The detective notes that he has no idea how to explain what they saw that night without the authorities and the majority of society either not believing them or seeing them as insane, so he's worried the siblings will be convicted of crimes the spirits forced them to commit. From what he gathered, money was never their true motive, nor did they have any motive at all. It was only a cover story the ghosts were influencing them to say sop they would take the fall for it. After all, what's a better way to shut down a building than for someone's own family to kill them and several of their employees off for something so petty, on the property itself, now less?-

-He laments that there's not much he can do to exonerate them, other than maybe look for some potential experts or believes in the paranormal field. But it took a serious attack for him to be convinced of such supernatural things. What's it going to take for an entire court to be convinced? The relative who hired him to go to the event in her place is convinced, because she knows the four siblings well enough to tell that the "money" story is bogus, but it's going to take more than witnesses to affirm what truly happened on the grounds of that cursed hotel-
___

-A similar movie may not exist in Remnant- :V

-The frog, who's named Barry, says "Gracious me!" at the spilled berries, so Sprig and Anne are quick to apologize, with the latter admitting she didn't see him there, and it's evident both know him as a market regular since they refer to him by name. Barry doesn't seem to be bothered by it, saying "Shucks, kids. Don't worry about it" before winking and adding "Nothing gets Barry down"-

Palu: "Is there any way we can help?"
---
Shez: "You two are more familiar with the base, right? It'd make sense to send you two."

-Byleth nods-
---
Kanna: "Let's make the best of it!"
---
-and tries to do a sick divekick on it-
---
Azura: "A very good saying."
---
That sure be Yuri.
Wheeljack: "Our comms-" -static- "-broken by a-" -static -"ke and" -static- "-airs!"
---

---
---
---

---
-Of course Sayori and Monika are flabbergasted and ask if already, Yuri says she hopes to be good enough, but Monika assures anyone is welcome here. She offers her a seat which Yuri accepts as they get to know her. So Sayori asks for her name and this time Yuri responds to that, then Sayori presented themselves, which Monika tried to say she already did before Yuri replies it's nice to meet them! And proceeds to quietly ask if they like fantasy books-

-Monika says fantasy is cool, Yuri then excitedly asked if they knew Annebelle DuPont, they don't, she says she's her favorite author and excitedly says she's on her fifth book-

Wheeljack? You're breaking up! We can't hear you clearly!
___

-To the fortress...-

-Remind me again which of the Cassettes was the other one reporting?-
___

-What's the mansion like?-
___

-Which XJ-8 third to block-
___

Moonjumper: "Consider returning for an updated haunted attraction next year. We'll be back!"

... -Goes to check if the exit door is actually legit, to the confusion of the hazmat employees,
___

Peridot: "Nothing unusual so far..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---

---

___

-To the fortress...-

___

___

___

Moonjumper: "Consider returning for an updated haunted attraction next year. We'll be back!"

... -Goes to check if the exit door is actually legit, to the confusion of the hazmat employees,
___

Palu: "Can we pinpoint his location?"
---
Byleth: "Don't worry about Shez then. I'll keep watch of her back."
---
Kanna: "Whoa... I haven't seen a house this size in a while." -makes her pass off as poor but actually is because princess :V-
---
-if XJ-8 is successful, DIVE KICK TIME!-
---
Azura: "You know what? I just might. This was fun." :)
---
Which in itself is unusual, given the game's nature.

-The detective notes that he has no idea how to explain what they saw that night without the authorities and the majority of society either not believing them or seeing them as insane, so he's worried the siblings will be convicted of crimes the spirits forced them to commit. From what he gathered, money was never their true motive, nor did they have any motive at all. It was only a cover story the ghosts were influencing them to say sop they would take the fall for it. After all, what's a better way to shut down a building than for someone's own family to kill them and several of their employees off for something so petty, on the property itself, now less?-

-He laments that there's not much he can do to exonerate them, other than maybe look for some potential experts or believes in the paranormal field. But it took a serious attack for him to be convinced of such supernatural things. What's it going to take for an entire court to be convinced? The relative who hired him to go to the event in her place is convinced, because she knows the four siblings well enough to tell that the "money" story is bogus, but it's going to take more than witnesses to affirm what truly happened on the grounds of that cursed hotel-
___

-A similar movie may not exist in Remnant- :V

-The frog, who's named Barry, says "Gracious me!" at the spilled berries, so Sprig and Anne are quick to apologize, with the latter admitting she didn't see him there, and it's evident both know him as a market regular since they refer to him by name. Barry doesn't seem to be bothered by it, saying "Shucks, kids. Don't worry about it" before winking and adding "Nothing gets Barry down"-
Zelda: So this was all just setting up for the actual story?
---
-or she didn't see it :V-

Weiss: "I have a bad feeling about Barry."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: Wait what...?
---
Weiss: "But I might be wrong..."
-Eeyup, the book's ending on an ambiguous note, in which the the verdict for the siblings' trial, the detective's choices on the matter, and the fate of the hotel itself, which is at least temporarily closed solely due to investigations, remain unknown-
___

(Well, I think this is a new character, so I guess it's too early to tell...)

-Barry then performs a magic trick, reaching behind the duo's heads before bringing out some lollipops with bugs from them, giving one to reach of them, which they're both pleasantly surprised by. He then picks his berry basket back up and heads to his own stand, bidding them farewell by saying "Have a Barry good day!"-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "It was... a very harsh and unfair one. One that not only separates nobility from commoners, but also favored those with a Crest. I'm one of the very few who were lucky enough to have a decent living in spite of not being a noble... and even then, it was only because my father's mercenary group had a reputation. One I had certainly helped in building with my own skills."
---
Pit: "Maybe..."
---
-but they'll warm up to the group :V-
Monika; "Oh my, that does sound unfair"
Marie: "That sounds close to home"
---
Kama: "Maybe?" :V
---
-Sooner than they'll think too- :V
It was, indie movies can be fun lol

Star: -Noticed- (I hope the hug wasn't too sudden...)
___

-The surviving characters still aren't sure how to stop the alien...-
___

Lars: "...Uhh, we're working at a donut shop. Take a guess."

Sadie: -Elbows him- "Don't mind him. You're some of Steven's friends, right? Hi!"
-It was, but she got used to it-
---
Rin: "...huh, come to think of... Yeah, how?!"
---
Ahim: "That's correct, sorry to bother!"
___

-To the fortress...-

___

___

___

___

---
---
Kanna: "Whoa... I haven't seen a house this size in a while." -makes her pass off as poor but actually is because princess :V-
---
---
---
-They can hear Wheeljack saying "scrap" though the static at least-
Eleonora: "Hold on, we could try to locate the signal indeed!"
---
Kiritsugu: If she gets in trouble, I'll have to bail out.

-The other one was Enemy-
---
-Your generic anime big rich mansion-
Suzuka: "Sorry for not being prepared!"
Arisa: "Not like we knew you were coming"
Ana: "...Aren't your parents just bakers?"
Nanoha: "Well, my father used to be a security guard and is a kendo instructor"
Ana: "Hm, I'm just surprised your friends with someone like this"
---
-IT IS SUCCESFUL AND THE KICK LANDS-
---
Sakura: "Same here, it'll be fun~!"
---
Mash: "What changed for it to happen though?"

-Yuri says they can borrow her books since it'd be an incredible experience. At first unsure how to reply to Yuri's enthusiasm Monika then says she'd love to, and Yuri says she's so happy she found this club... Before realizing she left her books in her locker so she needs to go for them, though Sayori assures her it's okay... Moreso looking at the heftiness of the one book Yuri brought. Yuri says she'll be back with one, and once off, Monika wonders how to handle someone this intense, moreso since her fantasy stuff was fairy tales she read as a kid, nothing as deep as what Yuri must be into-

-But Sayori thinks it'll be fine and having people who like all different sorts of genres! They can learn from each other!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It was, but she got used to it-
---
Rin: "...huh, come to think of... Yeah, how?!"
---
Ahim: "That's correct, sorry to bother!"
-I also meant to say that Star was asking that as that question to Lily herself, so how does she respond?-
___

The alien's extremely strong, after all.
___

Sadie: "Aw, no worries, selling pastries is what we're here for!"

Lars: "There's a menu up there if you need the full list of every item..." -Points at the menu hanging from the ceiling-

---
---
---
---
---
---

---
---
---
---

-Yuri says they can borrow her books since it'd be an incredible experience. At first unsure how to reply to Yuri's enthusiasm Monika then says she'd love to, and Yuri says she's so happy she found this club... Before realizing she left her books in her locker so she needs to go for them, though Sayori assures her it's okay... Moreso looking at the heftiness of the one book Yuri brought. Yuri says she'll be back with one, and once off, Monika wonders how to handle someone this intense, moreso since her fantasy stuff was fairy tales she read as a kid, nothing as deep as what Yuri must be into-

-But Sayori thinks it'll be fine and having people who like all different sorts of genres! They can learn from each other!-
Aha excellent idea! Hold on, Wheeljack we're going to try and pinpoint your current location...
___

-Would they think that's harsh but fair?-

Now what's your full report, Enemy?
___

Specter: "How did you all meet?"
___

XJ-5: "Nice one, you two!"

We've got them on the run!
___

...Huh, I guess the door's real. Nice scary house, dude!

Moonjumper: "I'd bow, but from here, I'm merely the unseen announcer."
___

Peridot: "We most likely won't get answers until the end of this specific storyline..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-I also meant to say that Star was asking that as that question to Lily herself, so how does she respond?-
___

The alien's extremely strong, after all.
___

Sadie: "Aw, no worries, selling pastries is what we're here for!"

Lars: "There's a menu up there if you need the full list of every item..." -Points at the menu hanging from the ceiling-
Lily: Sorry1 I didn't mean to worry you!
---
Rin: "Does conventional weaponry work?"
---
Ahim: "Thank you. Let's see, Marvelous"
-Marvelous does-
-The teens notice the two contrast a lot in the way they dress, one's a little regal, the other's more like a vagabond- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Eeyup, the book's ending on an ambiguous note, in which the the verdict for the siblings' trial, the detective's choices on the matter, and the fate of the hotel itself, which is at least temporarily closed solely due to investigations, remain unknown-
___

(Well, I think this is a new character, so I guess it's too early to tell...)

-Barry then performs a magic trick, reaching behind the duo's heads before bringing out some lollipops with bugs from them, giving one to reach of them, which they're both pleasantly surprised by. He then picks his berry basket back up and heads to his own stand, bidding them farewell by saying "Have a Barry good day!"-
Zelda: Is there a sequel?
---
-Weiss groaned-

Monika; "Oh my, that does sound unfair"
Marie: "That sounds close to home"
---
Kama: "Maybe?" :V
---
-Sooner than they'll think too- :V
Byleth: "And because of my skills, my presence only brought fear on to others... Making friends was next to impossible."
---
Pit: "...I wanna play my squid game now..."
---
-which will be funny :V-

---

---
---
---
---

Aha excellent idea! Hold on, Wheeljack we're going to try and pinpoint your current location...
___

___

___

___

___

Peridot: "We most likely won't get answers until the end of this specific storyline..."
-TECH GEEKS DOING SO?-
---
-it is... but Kerry also doesn't know Byleth and Shez have great control over time and space respectively-

-though if Byleth is ever pushed at a point of using her powers, he might feel it too due to his own affinity with time manipulation-
---
Kanna: "They're likely classmates."
---
Phosphora: "RIDER KICK! HAHAHA! Always wanted to say that." :p
---
Azura: "Now let's get out and have some more cotton candy."

Kamui: 😄
---
Good point from Sayori though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Sorry1 I didn't mean to worry you!
---
Rin: "Does conventional weaponry work?"
---
Ahim: "Thank you. Let's see, Marvelous"
-Marvelous does-
-The teens notice the two contrast a lot in the way they dress, one's a little regal, the other's more like a vagabond- :V
Star: (Don't be, I just it was a good time to share a group hug. It's been a while...)
___

Just wait and see! :p
___

Lars: -Whispering- "Why does one of them look like actual royalty while the other one of them looks someone who's been a lifelong world traveler?"

Sadie: -Whispering- "I think Steven said that they were a band of Space Pirates. They might've come from completely different backgrounds..."

Zelda: Is there a sequel?
---
-Weiss groaned-
-According to the internet, tne is currently being written and is due to be released in a few months-
___

-Barry then takes the the berry basket to his stand, and cheerfully shouts "Barry's here!", causing several nearby shoppers and young frogs to cheer. Sprig remarks "There goes Barry, sweetest frog in all of Wartwood"-

(...Okay, either way, he's obviously gonna be important in this episode, somehow.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

-TECH GEEKS DOING SO?-
---
-it is... but Kerry also doesn't know Byleth and Shez have great control over time and space respectively-

-though if Byleth is ever pushed at a point of using her powers, he might feel it too due to his own affinity with time manipulation-
---
---
---

---
-They can hear a "good" amongst the static as they're trying to locate the signal right now-
---
-What Uni said, pretty much-

Enemy: "More Autobots have arrived to this base of maniacs, and they've told them of us"
---
Arisa: "I bullied Suzuka at school. Nanoha punched me. Suzuka stopped us from fighting"
Nanoha: "...That sums it up"
---
-Phoenix while drifting in space feels even more rage-
-The Lugia seems weakened again-
---
Shirou: "Yeah, I agree with that sentiment..."
---
-Monika doesn't disagrees, but worries this might be her only interest, but Sayori says she should be more optimistic, they got a new club member at last, plus she's excited to meet know her better. Monika gets it and apologizes, admitting she got anxious all of a sudden, Sayori gets it's because she's afraid she can't take the lead, Monika chuckles and says she's scary knowing her that well, Sayori affirms she likes learning what makes people happy and sad!-

Mash: "She's a very good support..."

-Monika gets the idea that she could help Yuri feel welcome here by spending time with her, so she'll do the administrative stuff today while Sayori can be with Yuri, Sayori says she's what she'd want to do! ...Plus looking at the size of Yuri's book, she's gonna need that time-
Byleth: "And because of my skills, my presence only brought fear on to others... Making friends was next to impossible."
---
Pit: "...I wanna play my squid game now..."
---
-which will be funny :V-
Monika: "Fear of the unknown, but also being a mercenary likely didn't help"
---
Kama: "Isn't that from last year though? Spoiler: The old guy's the culprit" :V
---
-No kidding- :V -But anyway!-

Star: (Don't be, I just it was a good time to share a group hug. It's been a while...)
___

Just wait and see! :p
___

Lars: -Whispering- "Why does one of them look like actual royalty while the other one of them looks someone who's been a lifelong world traveler?"

Sadie: -Whispering- "I think Steven said that they were a band of Space Pirates. They might've come from completely different backgrounds..."
Lily: But don't worry about it now! I mean it!
---
-Rin does see!-
---
-Indeed, Ahim is waiting with a warm smile on her face. Marvelous looking much more stern with his arms crossed-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-According to the internet, tne is currently being written and is due to be released in a few months-
___

-Barry then takes the the berry basket to his stand, and cheerfully shouts "Barry's here!", causing several nearby shoppers and young frogs to cheer. Sprig remarks "There goes Barry, sweetest frog in all of Wartwood"-

(...Okay, either way, he's obviously gonna be important in this episode, somehow.)
-neat-
---
Weiss: "Indeed..."

Monika: "Fear of the unknown, but also being a mercenary likely didn't help"
---
---
-No kidding- :V -But anyway!-
Byleth: "I was able to turn the tide of battles between entire legions all on my own... It made it very hard for anyone to approach me."
---
Pit: "WAIT WHAT?! NO WAY!"

Such a good twist, btw, with a lot of subtle foreshadowing
---
-yee?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: But don't worry about it now! I mean it!
---
-Rin does see!-
---
-Indeed, Ahim is waiting with a warm smile on her face. Marvelous looking much more stern with his arms crossed-
Star: (You're sure?)
___

-Still with plenty of popcorn?-
___

Lars: -Still whispering- "The woman looks almost as cheerful as Steven, while the guy looks impatient just reading the menu..."

Sadie: -Also still whispering- "The Crystal Gems all have very different from each other, too. That's just people in general." :p

-neat-
---
Weiss: "Indeed..."
-Zelda's thoughts on it?-
___

-Anne then tells Sprig she's going to go break up with Maddie for him, much to his relief. Just as Anne goes to greet her, though she sees Maddie throw two molds of dough in the oven that are shaped like Anne herself and Sprig, which proceed to melt before baking down from high temperatures, accompanied by the sound of monstrous shrieking, all while the scene is shown in a close-up for nightmarish effect-

-Anne proceeds to turn around and say that breaking up by text might be a better option. She states that it's not the nicest thing to do, but that everyone's done it at some point, so she starts working on writing a letter to Maddie-

-TECH GEEKS DOING SO?-
---

---
---
---

---
-They can hear a "good" amongst the static as they're trying to locate the signal right now-
---

Enemy: "More Autobots have arrived to this base of maniacs, and they've told them of us"
---
Arisa: "I bullied Suzuka at school. Nanoha punched me. Suzuka stopped us from fighting"
---
---
---
-Monika doesn't disagrees, but worries this might be her only interest, but Sayori says she should be more optimistic, they got a new club member at last, plus she's excited to meet know her better. Monika gets it and apologizes, admitting she got anxious all of a sudden, Sayori gets it's because she's afraid she can't take the lead, Monika chuckles and says she's scary knowing her that well, Sayori affirms she likes learning what makes people happy and sad!-

-Monika gets the idea that she could help Yuri feel welcome here by spending time with her, so she'll do the administrative stuff today while Sayori can be with Yuri, Sayori says she's what she'd want to do! ...Plus looking at the size of Yuri's book, she's gonna need that time-
A-Alright, we're trying to locate the position of his signal now...
___

-With that, the mission will most likely go off without a hitch anyway, or the very least, they should be able to retreat from the base safely should there be a need for it-

...And have they learned of our current activities?
___

Specter: "........."
___

Sorry about this, big guy... -Flies in a circular pattern before going for a dive kick to the Shadow Lugia's head, attempting to knock it out-
___

Claptrap: "Oh, by the way, that chase sequence with that wire abomination in that first hallway was especially terrifying!"

-The hazmat employees are confused, with one of them saying "We don't have a chase sequence or any animatronics there..."
___

remind me again how the main storyline of this video game goes?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---

___

-With that, the mission will most likely go off without a hitch anyway, or the very least, they should be able to retreat from the base safely should there be a need for it-

___

___

Sorry about this, big guy... -Flies in a circular pattern before going for a dive kick to the Shadow Lugia's head, attempting to knock it out-
___

Claptrap: "Oh, by the way, that chase sequence with that wire abomination in that first hallway was especially terrifying!"

-The hazmat employees are confused, with one of them saying "We don't have a chase sequence or any animatronics there..."
___

-found?-
---
Blake: -moving forward-
---
Kanna: "Why am I not surprised that it's violent...?"
---
Arlon: "Good job, everyone."
---
Kamui: "...You're joking, right?"

Azura: "Likely an addition the host has made at the last second..."
---
It goes wrong.

-Zelda's thoughts on it?-
___

-Anne then tells Sprig she's going to go break up with Maddie for him, much to his relief. Just as Anne goes to greet her, though she sees Maddie throw two molds of dough in the oven that are shaped like Anne herself and Sprig, which proceed to melt before baking down from high temperatures, accompanied by the sound of monstrous shrieking, all while the scene is shown in a close-up for nightmarish effect-

-Anne proceeds to turn around and say that breaking up by text might be a better option. She states that it's not the nicest thing to do, but that everyone's done it at some point, so she starts working on writing a letter to Maddie-
Zelda: I guess that makes sense...
---
Weiss: "Yikes..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "I was able to turn the tide of battles between entire legions all on my own... It made it very hard for anyone to approach me."
---

---
-yee?-
Monika: "So the Ashen Demon nickname didn't come out of nowhere then"
---
Kama: "And now you know~ bwahahaha!"
---
-On to try to help Sothis, somehow... Keyword is try-
Star: (You're sure?)
___

-Still with plenty of popcorn?-
___

Lars: -Still whispering- "The woman looks almost as cheerful as Steven, while the guy looks impatient just reading the menu..."

Sadie: -Also still whispering- "The Crystal Gems all have very different from each other, too. That's just people in general." :p
Lily: It would be more awkward if not!
---
-Of course, which she munched-
---
-
Ahim, of course, is considering what to get for everyone. Marvelous looks bored-
___

___

___

___

___

-found?-
---
---
---
---

---
It goes wrong.
-They did, at some miles away from the tower northweast-
Eleonora: "Bingo!"
---
-Of course, Kiritsugu and Serenity as well, expecting the unexpected...-

Enemy: "...No, not really. Just that we exist"
Soundwave: "A pebble in the road, but not a boulder"
---
Nanoha: "What does that mean?"
Fate/Hayate/Suzuka/Arisa: "Let's not focus on that now" -either have had experienced or have witnessed it-
---
-Success with it, the Shadow Lugia is incapacitated for much longer-
---
Monika: "...I think we really have to get back, thanks for showing us!" -sweating-
---
Mash: "She becomes self-aware and... Alters the rest to be with the player..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Monika: "So the Ashen Demon nickname didn't come out of nowhere then"
---
Kama: "And now you know~ bwahahaha!"
---
-On to try to help Sothis, somehow... Keyword is try-
Byleth: "I've never liked that nickname. Makes it feel like I'm not even human..."

Sothis: Well, technically speaking...
---
-HE UPSETTI-
---
-that sounds very funny-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: It would be more awkward if not!
---
-Of course, whoch she munched-
---
-
Ahim, of course, is considering what to get for everyone. Marvelous looks bored-
Star: (Fair enough! I'm just really glad most of that awkward phase is over...)
___

-If she really hasn't watched many movies before, she'd find popcorn a surprisingly effective movie-watching snack-
___

Lars: -Whispering once more- "I guess I'm just not used to Steven and the Gems bringing even more superpowered people from other planets here..."

Sadie: -Once again whispering back- "I think it's cool! They've been doing a lot of good not just for the Earth here, but other planets and their people, too! Also, most of the powers they have are pretty awesome."

Zelda: I guess that makes sense...
---
Weiss: "Yikes..."
-And what does she think of the ambiguous approach of the ending?-
___

-Shortly after that, an arrow with a letter attached gets shot at the bread stand, and Maddie casually retrieves it before opening and reading the letter. Said letter reads as is pictured-

-Upon reading it, Maddie seemingly stares at the duo with a neutral expression, who give her a smile and thumbs-up, before the stare seemingly turns into a narrow glare, and Maddie backs up in the darkness of the bread stand. Sprig is relieved, thinking the breakup surprisingly went well, while Anne once again brags about being the "Breakup Queen"-

-found?-
---
---
---
---

---
It goes wrong.
---

---
Fate/Hayate/Suzuka/Arisa: "Let's not focus on that now" -either have had experienced or have witnessed it-
---
---
Monika: "...I think we really have to get back, thanks for showing us!" -sweating-
---
We've found them! :b:
___

-Would they reach the coordinates Queen gave them to meet up with Charlotte?-

Good. From the Autobots to Chaldea, to their own enemies, absolutely no one outside of our organization can know of our plans...
___

Specter: "Uhh, well, at least you three were able to make amends and become friends as a result of that incident..."
___

Alright, that that takes care of both of them for now...

XJ-8: "What is the current status of the parasite leader?"
___

..LET'S LEAVE FOR NOW!

A-A-Agreed! 😅

-The majority decided to bail before anything else unexpected happened, Undyne, Sans, Gaster and Toriel leaving solely because Papyrus and Alphys did, Peridot getting nervous and bailing, Claptrap outright fleeing in terror, while Winter and Patxi wonder if the hazmats are joking just to scare everyone one last time before leaving, and Stecen wonders if the people here might need their help-
___

.... (why does that sound familiar...?) -Specifically what Mash said-

That very much was a great twist lol

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---
___

Good. From the Autobots to Chaldea, to their own enemies, absolutely no one outside of our organization can know of our plans...
___

Specter: "Uhh, well, at least you three were able to make amends and become friends as a result of that incident..."
___

___

..LET'S LEAVE FOR NOW!

A-A-Agreed! 😅

-The majority decided to bail before anything else unexpected happened, Undyne, Sans, Gaster and Toriel leaving solely because Papyrus and Alphys did, Peridot getting nervous and bailing, Claptrap outright fleeing in terror, while Winter and Patxi wonder if the hazmats are joking just to scare everyone one last time before leaving, and Stecen wonders if the people here might need their help-
___

Azura: "Should we prepare a team to help them?"
---
-they'll focus on meeting with Charlotte, yes-
---
Sothis: "I hope it's a friendship that will last."
---
Phosphora: "Annoying us with missiles."
---
Azura: -left with Steven, trying to explain him that this was all staged-

Kamui: -less terrified knowing that (at least most of) it was staged, left with more confidence... and the promise of cotton candy-

-Weiss left with Winter in her arms-
---
-Flowey laugh in the corner of Sans's mind-

-And what does she think of the ambiguous approach of the ending?-
___

-Shortly after that, an arrow with a letter attached gets shot at the bread stand, and Maddie casually retrieves it before opening and reading the letter. Said letter reads as is pictured-

-Upon reading it, Maddie seemingly stares at the duo with a neutral expression, who give her a smile and thumbs-up, before the stare seemingly turns into a narrow glare, and Maddie backs up in the darkness of the bread stand. Sprig is relieved, thinking the breakup surprisingly went well, while Anne once again brags about being the "Breakup Queen"-
Zelda: It leaves readers unsatisfied, doesn't it?
---
Weiss: "...It did not go well."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "I've never liked that nickname. Makes it feel like I'm not even human..."

Sothis: Well, technically speaking...
---
-HE UPSETTI-
---
-that sounds very funny-
Monika: "Woops, sorry! Will keep it in mind!"
---
-What he'd do about it?-
---
Circe: Hmmm, how to make a divine ghost physical...?
Star: (Fair enough! I'm just really glad most of that awkward phase is over...)
___

-If she really hasn't watched many movies before, she'd find popcorn a surprisingly effective movie-watching snack-
___

Lars: -Whispering once more- "I guess I'm just not used to Steven and the Gems bringing even more superpowered people from other planets here..."

Sadie: -Once again whispering back- "I think it's cool! They've been doing a lot of good not just for the Earth here, but other planets and their people, too! Also, most of the powers they have are pretty awesome."
Lily: It's a good thing he can't communicate with us like this, hahaha...
---
-She hasn't had much before, so yeah, she does-
Rin: I hope there's enough for the whole thing.
---
-It makes Sadie wonder what are their specific superpowers?-
___

___

___

___

..LET'S LEAVE FOR NOW!

A-A-Agreed! 😅

___

---
---
---
---

Kamui: -less terrified knowing that (at least most of) it was staged, left with more confidence... and the promise of cotton candy-

---
Luvia: "I agree with that decision"
da Vinci: "And I could go along!"
---
-She would be around there for sure, using the excuse of wanting to have some rest-

Shockwave: "For now we must observe, and act just if it's from the shadows"
---
Nanoha: "Yes! We've been close since!"

Arisa: "We aren't mages though"
---
da Vinci: "Then maybe we should return the favor!"
---
-Rin did just the same as weiss and Winter, Monika tries to not think about it. Sakura and Medusa leave with smiles on their faces. And Shirou is glad Kamui is happy at last-
---
Mash: "...Are you okay?"
-Yuri then came back with heavy breathing, indicating she ran out of excitement and sets a book just as big as the one she brought before, to Sayori's slight fear-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Monika: "Woops, sorry! Will keep it in mind!"
---
-What he'd do about it?-
---
Circe: Hmmm, how to make a divine ghost physical...?
Byleth: "But then again, this place has all sorts of people, from gods to demons to monsters of all sorts... That title I have might not be as impactful here."
---
-grumble and walk out to another room-
---
-maybe someone who dabbles in the supernatural would know?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: It's a good thing he can't communicate with us like this, hahaha...
---
-She hasn't had much before, so yeah, she does-
Rin: I hope there's enough for the whole thing.
---
-It makes Sadie wonder what are their specific superpowers?-
Star: (Contract bonus! ...But we probably shouldn't stay silent for too long.) :lol:
___

-If not, Nora can always make more- :p
___

-It does, though since they're here to eat, she figures it'd be rude to ask since that might delay their decisions on what to order-

Zelda: It leaves readers unsatisfied, doesn't it?
---
Weiss: "...It did not go well."
-A lot of casual readers, yes, although a number of others liked the ambiguous take of the ending once the mystery proper is solved-
___

(Did they not notice that she was frowning?)

-Later that night, a pair of frog hands are shown lighting a candle in a dark, lonely building in a forest. The frog proceeds to throw the candle under a cauldron to light a fire to brew it, then drops what looks like a string and some droplets of sweat into the cauldron itself. The cauldron's green liquid swirls for a few seconds before some green smoke rises out of it, forming into the shape of a toad head that smiles and laughs evily before dissipating-

---
---
---
---

---
---
-She would be around there for sure, using the excuse of wanting to have some rest-

---

---
---
-Rin did just the same as weiss and Winter, Monika tries to not think about it. Sakura and Medusa leave with smiles on their faces. And Shirou is glad Kamui is happy at last-
---
-Yuri then came back with heavy breathing, indicating she ran out of excitement and sets a book just as big as the one she brought before, to Sayori's slight fear-
Should we call more members for it?

I'd be willing to go on the mission myse-

Y-You're in no condition to!

___

-And Byleth would instantly recognize her?-

Right up until the trap is set...
___

Specter: "That I'm not as surprised by. Nanoha probably would have mentioned if you were."
___

Right on i! -Starts arming several of her own missiles-

___

Steven: "Are you sure that first creature that chased was really a fake? Even the employees claimed they didn't know about it..."

-Patxi was likely carried by Medusa as well-

___

yeah, i'm fine. i can't really put my finger on it, but something about this game just kinda brings back memories. don't worry about me, though. i'm probably just remebering a bad joke i heard at some point...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---
---
---
Should we call more members for it?

I'd be willing to go on the mission myse-

Y-You're in no condition to!

___

-And Byleth would instantly recognize her?-

Right up until the trap is set...
___

Specter: "That I'm not as surprised by. Nanoha probably would have mentioned if you were."
___

Right on i! -Starts arming several of her own missiles-

___

Steven: "Are you sure that first creature that chased was a fake...? Even the employees claimed they didn't know about it..."

-Patxi was likely carried by Medusa as well-

___

yeah, i'm fine. i can't really put my finger on it, but something about this game just kinda brings back memories. don't worry about me, though. i'm probably just remebering a bad joke i heard at some point...
Azura: "I'll go see if Kamui is in a good state to go on a rescue mission... If not, I will offer myself."
---
Byleth: "There's our ally." -casually waving at Charlotte-
---
Kanna: "I don't have to hide my ears around you two then?" -another reason why she went Rapunzel; the wig hides the dragon ears-
---
Phosphy: "Raining down missiles on a foe? What is this, Splatoon?" :p

Had to make one joke about Tenta Missiles and how broken they are :V
---
Azura: "Sometimes, executives forget to tell others of some changes. That might just be it."
---
Must be a pretty bad joke.

-A lot of casual readers, yes, although a number of others liked the ambiguous take of the ending once the mystery proper is solved-
___

(Did they not notice that she was frowning?)

-Later that night, a pair of frog hands are shown lighting a candle in a dark, lonely building in a forest. The frog proceeds to throw the candle under a cauldron to light a fire to brew it, then drops what looks like a string and some droplets of sweat into the cauldron itself. The cauldron's green liquid swirls for a few seconds before some green smoke rises out of it, forming into the shape of a toad head that smiles and laughs evily before dissipating-
Zelda: But it keeps the mystery going for a sequel.
---
Weiss: "I don't like this..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: But it keeps the mystery going for a sequel.
---
Weiss: "I don't like this..."
-Eeyup, it left on an open-ended note-

-Did Zelda read the books for a few hours or is she a speed-reader?- :V
___

-The scene transitions to Sprig's room at the farm the next morning, where he sits up out of his hammock...with giant, fuzzy dark orange eyebrows covering his entire eyes and keeping him from seeing-

(...That was the curse, wasn't it?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Eeyup, it left on an open-ended note-

-Did Zelda read the books for a few hours or is she a speed-reader?- :V
___

-The scene transitions to Sprig's room at the farm the next morning, where he sits up out of his hammock...with giant, fuzzy dark orange eyebrows covering his entire eyes and keeping him from seeing-

(...That was the curse, wasn't it?)
-she could be a speed-reader, but with how dorky and nerdy she is, she likes to take her time to really soak in everything :V-
---
Weiss: "That seems to be it."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she could be a speed-reader, but with how dorky and nerdy she is, she likes to take her time to really soak in everything :V-
---
Weiss: "That seems to be it."
-It probably took her a few hours to read it, then- :V
___

-Sprig stretches and yawns, but almost immediately realizes that something's not right. He then hears Anne screaming, so he quickly gets out of bed and tries to call her, but stumbles blindly out of the hammock due to the fuzzy eyebrows obscuring his vision. He continues trying to call Anne, asking if she's alright, but not without tripping across his room and then halfway down the stairs-

-When Anne finally does show up, it's shown that she has brown feathers growing out of her face, and arms. Upon seeing Sprig, she asks "Sprig! What happened to your face?!" before letting out a bird-like squawk and covering her mouth in shock, making it evident she didn't make that sound on purpose. An extremely confused Sprig can only ask "Whoa! What happened to your voice?"-

Last edited:
Top Bottom