• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "...We've really been away from our homes for a while, huh?"

Star: "Kind of an understatement, actually..."
___

Nora: (Oh, they're watching that alien movie. That was a classic back in my day!)
___

-They either don't care or enjoy the notoriety- :V
Lily: "...All of us..."
---
-Good to see it remains prevalent in pop culture, huh?-
---
-A mixture of both!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They, or whoever's ghosts are possessing them, proceed to say in unison that "The last man to own this hotel never let us leave. And by keeping it open, neither did their brother", while slowly walking towards the group-
___

-Anne understandably says she's confused, so Hop Pop somewhat sternly replies "Isn't it obvious, Anne? I knew you two couldn't resist the Bizarre Bazaar, so I decided to keep watch in case you got yourselves in a pickle! Which you did. A big, fat pickle!"-

(That's...not very obvious at all, actually, but no less brilliant of Hop Pop...)
-that's an unsettling athmosphere-
---
Weiss: "Wait, does that mean he's been ther before?"

Monika: "I will never let the memory of him be gone, on the very least..."
---
Kama: "So what are you thinking?" :p
---
-She would like to, not like she instantly knows how though-
Byleth: "Then he'll always live on in you."
---
Pit: "...Food?"
---
-Viridi's friends with a Ruler, right?-

da Vinci: "In that case, you would be set~!"
---
Serenity: "Thank you then"

-And yeah, ahue-
Shockwave: "My guess is that she joined them at a later point in time"
---
Nanoha: "Um, you're right..." -and so the door is knocked, and steps can be heard-
---
-Currently Dark Samus is charging and firing a hyper beam at them-
---
Monika: I doubt this is the safe path...
---
-Afterwards, Mash would exit the main game and return to the desktop interface to see the Side Stories menu-
-Sure enough, they see the second Side Story has been unlocked-
D-Didn't we try contacting them previously?

We did, to no avail. Let's see if we have any more luck now that Queen is fully on our side in this battle... -Tries to contact Wheeljack and the others again-
___

-Fair enough. And with that, the team is transported to Basel?-

It must have been some time between our original attempts to attack Chaldea and the reptilian creature's demise...
___

-Who greets them?-
___

-The majority of the XJs attempt to dodge it, while XJ-8 flies into the air and fires eye lasers at her, and XJ-3 tries to sting her with her scorpion tail-
___

-They eventually see a glowing "exit" sign above a doorway-

___

Peridot: "THERE IT IS!"
-would it work?-
---
-they sure be-
---
-the friend Suzuka?-
---
Phosphora: "How are your drones doing making a map of the place, Arlon?"

Arlon: "None can respond. I hypotesize that this parasite must have found them."
---
Azura: "There we go."
---
Y-U-R-I! What does that spell?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll be still somewhat busy for another hour. but after that I should be online for most of the night.

Lily: "...All of us..."
---
-Good to see it remains prevalent in pop culture, huh?-
---
-A mixture of both!-
Marco: "Earth, Basel..."

Star: "Mewni..."
___

Nora: (Seems even humanity's advances of technology hasn't caused modern moviegoers to lose taste.) :p
___

-And either way, doesn't mean they can't enjoy a nice vacation here- :p

-that's an unsettling athmosphere-
---
Weiss: "Wait, does that mean he's been ther before?"
-Except for Zelda herself- :V
___

-Regardless of him calling them out for going to the Bizarre Bazaar despite his warnings and insistence that he'll look into info about the Music Box himself, Hop Pop doesn't remain angry at them for it and doesn't even punish either of them, instead returning the Music Box to Anne, who's not only extremely grateful to him for it, but also humbled by nearly losing the Music Box to begin with, so she actually listens to Hop Pop this time, and gives the Music Box back to him for now, telling him to go through his trusted channels for info, and that she can wait a little while longer for answers. Hop Pop himself replies that he'll do his best, saying he knows how much the Music Box means to her-

-Then Sprig actually asks "Okay, back up, you're The Wrecker, Hop Pop?"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Except for Zelda herself- :V
___

-Regardless of him calling them out for going to the Bizarre Bazaar despite his warnings and insistence that he'll look into info about the Music Box himself, Hop Pop doesn't remain angry at them for it and doesn't even punish either of them, instead returning the Music Box to Anne, who's not only extremely grateful to him for it, but also humbled by nearly losing the Music Box to begin with, so she actually listens to Hop Pop this time, and gives the Music Box back to him for now, telling him to go through his trusted channels for info, and that she can wait a little while longer for answers. Hop Pop himself replies that he'll do his best, saying he knows how much the Music Box means to her-

-Then Sprig actually asks "Okay, back up, you're The Wrecker, Hop Pop?"-
-pretty much, yeah :V-
---
Weiss: "Never doubt your elders."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much, yeah :V-
---
Weiss: "Never doubt your elders."
-The ghosts try to allude to their pasts further...but the other employees return and, realizing something's up, knock their hosts unconscious-
___

-Sprig then eagerly asks him "How many games have you beaten, Hop Pop? Did it ever get dangerous, Hop Pop?" before also asking him in a more serious tone "Have you killed a man, Hop Pop?"-

Hop Pop simply chuckles, and replies "What happens in the Bizarre Bazaar, stays in the Bizarre Bazaar"-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
D-Didn't we try contacting them previously?

We did, to no avail. Let's see if we have any more luck now that Queen is fully on our side in this battle... -Tries to contact Wheeljack and the others again-
___

-Fair enough. And with that, the team is transported to Basel?-

It must have been some time between our original attempts to attack Chaldea and the reptilian creature's demise...
___

-Who greets them?-
___

-The majority of the XJs attempt to dodge it, while XJ-8 flies into the air and fires eye lasers at her, and XJ-3 tries to sting her with her scorpion tail-
___

-They eventually see a glowing "exit" sign above a doorway-

___

Peridot: "THERE IT IS!"
-would it work?-
---
-they sure be-
---
-the friend Suzuka?-
---

Arlon: "None can respond. I hypotesize that this parasite must have found them."
---
---
-They receive static, though there's muffled voices that can be heard on it-
---
-Pretty much, yeah-

Shockwave: "Regardless of when she joined their ranks, we need to investigate and make a counter"
Rumble: "How are we gonna counter time travel?!"
Shockwave: "If they could only freelydo it, would they remainremain in their current predicament?"
---
-They see a purple-haired child open the door-

1670112587115.png

Suzuka: "Oh, you three!"
Hayate: "Suzuka-chan~!" -hugs-
---
-Dark Samus tried to grab the scorpion tail, while the Lugia tried to recover and fly up-
---
Monika: "...Huh"
Shirou: "This is it?"
---
Mash: "So this is when they meet her..."
Byleth: "Then he'll always live on in you."
---
Pit: "...Food?"
---
-Viridi's friends with a Ruler, right?-
Monika: "That sounds so cheesy. But yes" -munched on a snack-
---
Kama: "Is that so?" :V
---
-Which one again?-
Marco: "Earth, Basel..."

Star: "Mewni..."
___

Nora: (Seems even humanity's advances of technology hasn't caused modern moviegoers to lose taste.) :p
___

-And either way, doesn't mean they can't enjoy a nice vacation here- :p
Lily: "...I think we all miss our homes"
---
-That's a good thing- :p -Rin also munching on the popcorn-
---
-That's true, which speaking of, they shall get to it!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The ghosts try to allude to their pasts further...but the other employees return and, realizing something's up, knock their hosts unconscious-
___

-Sprig then eagerly asks him "How many games have you beaten, Hop Pop? Did it ever get dangerous, Hop Pop?" before also asking him in a more serious tone "Have you killed a man, Hop Pop?"-

Hop Pop simply chuckles, and replies "What happens in the Bizarre Bazaar, stays in the Bizarre Bazaar"-
Zelda: Well, that was a bummer...
---
Weiss: "That sounds about right..."

Monika: "That sounds so cheesy. But yes" -munched on a snack-
---
Kama: "Is that so?" :V
---
-Which one again?-
-the snack is quite good?-
---
Pit: "YES!"
---
-Palu-

-Circe probably thinks it's friendship rather than just "a mutual, beneficial alliance on both sides" or whatever excuse Viridi uses :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-the snack is quite good?-
---
Pit: "YES!"
---
-Palu-

-Circe probably thinks it's friendship rather than just "a mutual, beneficial alliance on both sides" or whatever excuse Viridi uses :V-
Monika: "Woah, that's some good stuff!"
---
Kama: "No need to shout" :V
---
Circe: "...Aren't you friends with a Goddess that's a Ruler?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Monika: "Woah, that's some good stuff!"
---
Kama: "No need to shout" :V
---
Circe: "...Aren't you friends with a Goddess that's a Ruler?"
Byleth: "Thank you. I always make this on tea times, so I've had a lot of opportunities to make it the best I can."
---
Pit: ".....sorry"
---
Viridi: "Friends... is a strong word. Call it a mutual alliance."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "Thank you. I always make this on tea times, so I've had a lot of opportunities to make it the best I can."
---
Pit: ".....sorry"
---
Viridi: "Friends... is a strong word. Call it a mutual alliance."
Monika: "They're comparable to Nats-" -stops- "What I mean is that they're some of the best I've had"
---
Kama: "Good, learning obedience" :V
---
Circe: "Huh, maybe she can help Sothis?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...I think we all miss our homes"
---
-That's a good thing- :p -Rin also munching on the popcorn-
---
-That's true, which speaking of, they shall get to it!-
Marco: -Sighs sadly- "Yeah, I think we can all agree on that..."

Star: "Ditto..."
___

How's the popcorn?
___

-Would some of them be hungry for lunch or a snack?-

Zelda: Well, that was a bummer...
---
Weiss: "That sounds about right..."
-It likely won't last, the hosts themselves don't need to be conscious for the ghosts to control them-
___

-Anne chuckles at that comment, even noting "Just like Vegas!" A confused Hop Pop, not being from Earth, can somewhat sarcastically say "Sure, Anne. Just like Vegas" in response-

-The next scene shows the outside of the Plantars' house at night, and the characters can be heard saying goodnight to one and other...But then Hop Pop is shown quietly leaving the house minutes later, still in the middle of the night, carrying the Music Box-

-would it work?-
---
-they sure be-
---
-the friend Suzuka?-
---

---
---
---
-Pretty much, yeah-

Shockwave: "Regardless of when she joined their ranks, we need to investigate and make a counter"
Shockwave: "If they could only freelydo it, would they remainremain in their current predicament?"
---

View attachment 364666

---
-Dark Samus tried to grab the scorpion tail, while the Lugia tried to recover and fly up-
---
---
Hello? Wheelhack? Bumblebee? Omega? This is Dr. Gaster of Chaldea speaking!.Can you hear us? Over!
___

'They're now in Basel, though far away enough from the fortress to go unseen by Rita and Koya's troops-

That's right, they could have easily dealt with many of their adversaries otherwise...
___

Specter: (Are they aware of magic as well?)
___

-She was able to, so XJ-3 tried to attack her helmet with dual mallets-
___

-The hazmat leader says "Yeah, this is the emergency exit. We only use this in case if stuff like fires or technical difficulties"-
___

Peridot: "And eventually leading to her join the literature club..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: -Sighs sadly- "Yeah, I think we can all agree on that..."

Star: "Ditto..."
___

How's the popcorn?
___

-Would some of them be hungry for lunch or a snack?-
Lily: "...Well, at least you two don't have your homes invaded. Currently"
---
Rin: "Hm, pretty good!"
---
-For lunch no doubt-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Well, at least you two don't have your homes invaded. Currently"
---
Rin: "Hm, pretty good!"
---
-For lunch no doubt-
Star: "...Well, Mewni's recovering from Toffee, Ludo and the Space Pirates did to it, at least..."

Marco: "And the Earth I live at hasn't gotten invaded by yet...Let's hope it stays that way."
___

I can't have it myself, but Brad says it's basically a must-have for seeing movies. :p
___

-The nearest food places include a pizza place, a french fry fast food restaurant, and the Big Donut donut shop-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Pretty much, yeah-

---

1670112587115.png
1670112587115.png

---
---
---
Hello? Wheelhack? Bumblebee? Omega? This is Dr. Gaster of Chaldea speaking!.Can you hear us? Over!
___

'They're now in Basel, though far away enough from the fortress to go unseen by Rita and Koya's troops-

That's right, they could have easily dealt with many of their adversaries otherwise...
___

___

___

-The hazmat leader says "Yeah, this is the emergency exit. We only use this in case if stuff like fires or technical difficulties"-
___

-any answer?-
---
Byleth: "I don't think I know this place much..."
---
-are they?-

Kanna: "Hello, Nanoha-san's friend~" :3
---
Azura: "Seems fair enough..."
---
Will our Monika ever find out?

Monika: "They're comparable to Nats-" -stops- "What I mean is that they're some of the best I've had"
---
Kama: "Good, learning obedience" :V
---
Circe: "Huh, maybe she can help Sothis?"
Byleth: "To what?"
---
Pit: :glare:
---
Viridi: "...." Why haven't I thought of that...

-It likely won't last, the hosts themselves don't need to be conscious for the ghosts to control them-
___

-Anne chuckles at that comment, even noting "Just like Vegas!" A confused Hop Pop, not being from Earth, can somewhat sarcastically say "Sure, Anne. Just like Vegas" in response-

-The next scene shows the outside of the Plantars' house at night, and the characters can be heard saying goodnight to one and other...But then Hop Pop is shown quietly leaving the house minutes later, still in the middle of the night, carrying the Music Box-
-that sounds unsettling...-
---
Weiss: "...Huh?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that sounds unsettling...-
---
Weiss: "...Huh?"
-It very much is, as then they start floating, much to the shock of the detective, the other friends and relatives of the hotel owner, but especially their youngest sister-
___

-Hop Pop then slowly walks up to a tree several yards away from the house, but still on their lawn, and starts digging a hole before it with a shovel. Holding the Music Box, he then sadly says to himself "Sorry, Anne, but I can't have you showing this thing around. Too dangerous for all of us..."-

(...Is he going to...?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It very much is, as then they start floating, much to the shock of the detective, the other friends and relatives of the hotel owner, but especially their youngest sister-
___

-Hop Pop then slowly walks up to a tree several yards away from the house, but still on their lawn, and starts digging a hole before it with a shovel. Holding the Music Box, he then sadly says to himself "Sorry, Anne, but I can't have you showing this thing around. Too dangerous for all of us..."-

(...Is he going to...?)
-OH DAMN-
---
Weiss: "Bury it...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-OH DAMN-
---
Weiss: "Bury it...?"
-The uncle and his daughter, of course, can't bring themselves to shoot them, while their sister tries to reach them by talking to them and asking if they recognize her-

-The ghosts respond by throwing the heavy chairs at them, all the while the employees struggle to pry open the exit doors-
___

-The camera switches to a view from to outside form the bottom of the hole itself, and Hop Pop then tosses the Music Box within it. Shockingly enough, the episode does indeed end burying the Music Box, shoveling dirt back into the hole with the same camera shot-

(...Hop Pop...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The uncle and his daughter, of course, can't bring themselves to shoot them, while their sister tries to reach them by talking to them and asking if they recognize her-

-The ghosts respond by throwing the heavy chairs at them, all the while the employees struggle to pry open the exit doors-
___

-The camera switches to a view from to outside form the bottom of the hole itself, and Hop Pop then tosses the Music Box within it. Shockingly enough, the episode does indeed end burying the Music Box, shoveling dirt back into the hole with the same camera shot-

(...Hop Pop...)
Zelda: This is getting wild...
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: Like the Calamity...?
---
Weiss: "Why, Hop Pop...?"
-Their speech continues with them saying "And he believed that, were he to somehow please this evil and earn it's favor, blood had to be shed. Those he worshipped supposedly needed rituals with death and blood. Whatever he wanted out of the deal, it cost him, as it has cost us"-

-One of them then says "For as long as this building stands, we cannot leave. We have checked in here permanently. And your dear brother buying this place out ensured many more long decades of imprisonment"-
___

(The music box was called the Calamity Box in a book he had, right? But that doesn't make burying it without telling Anne anything about it right...)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

-any answer?-
---
---
-are they?-

---
---
-There is a "I can hear you!" amongst all of the static-
---
Serenity: "Hm, it has changed I see"
Kiritsugu: "Right, let's move"

Shockwave: "It is logical to think they're either using it as just a last resource, or it's very limited in capacity"
---
Suzuka: "Hayate-chan!" -hugged back- "Oh, and Nanoha-chan and Fate-chan!"
Nanoha: "Hi~! These are the other friends we've made we told you about!"
Suzuka: "...When you said Jack the Ripper was a little girl I thought it was a joke"
???: "WAIT WHAT?!" -they see another child along Suzuka with blond hair-
1670130203428.png

Nanoha: "Ah, Arisa-chan! You're here!"
Arisa: "You could have said you were coming before!"
Fate: "Ah, sorry for worrying you"
---
Unreplied Uni
---
Medusa: "I'll go first to see if it's safe"
---
Mash: "...I'm not so sure..." -ngl I'm debating between having Monika be told later or either have her be peaked at the playthrough from the door for all this time-
-Either way, they start the side story, which begins where the last one began, as the door opened and someone entered-
Mash: "It's Yuri!"
Star: "...Well, Mewni's recovering from Toffee, Ludo and the Space Pirates did to it, at least..."

Marco: "And the Earth I live at hasn't gotten invaded by yet...Let's hope it stays that way."
___

I can't have it myself, but Brad says it's basically a must-have for seeing movies. :p
___

-The nearest food places include a pizza place, a french fry fast food restaurant, and the Big Donut donut shop-
Lily: "And my home is, you know how..."
---
Rin: "Ah... Who is Brad again?"
---
-They figure "why not get some of every place?" and thus split up in pairs-
-Luka and Don to the pizza place, Ahim and Marvelous to the Big Donut shop and Gai and Joe to the french fry food restaurant-
Byleth: "To what?"
---
Pit: :glare:
---
Viridi: "...." Why haven't I thought of that...
Monika: "Oh nothing to worry about" -sips tea- "Enough about me though, what about you?"
---
Kama: "You're annoyed face is cute too" :p
---
Circe: "Just suggesting..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And my home is, you know how..."
---
Rin: "Ah... Who is Brad again?"
---
-They figure "why not get some of every place?" and thus split up in pairs-
-Luka and Don to the pizza place, Ahim and Marvelous to the Big Donut shop and Gai and Joe to the french fry food restaurant-
Star: "We're gonna take Basel back..."

Marco: "And the Alliance won't what hit 'em when we do..."
___

My best friend from town!
___

Pearl: "Ah, dividing into equal teams to gather the necessary supplies, sustenance in this case. Quite a brilliant strategy!"

Steven: "They're just trying to buy food as efficiently as possible, Pearl." :p

Pearl: "Yes, isn't that exactly what I just said?"

-any answer?-
---
---
-are they?-

---
---
---

Shockwave: "It is logical to think they're either using it as just a last resource, or it's very limited in capacity"
---
Suzuka: "...When you said Jack the Ripper was a little girl I thought it was a joke"
View attachment 364671
---
Unreplied Uni
---
---
Mash: "...I'm not so sure..." -ngl I'm debating between having Monika be told later or either have her be peaked at the playthrough from the door for all this time-
-Either way, they start the side story, which begins where the last one began, as the door opened and someone entered-
I'm getting a response!

-Gasp- R-Really? Keep trying t-to reach them!

Repeat, Chaldea to Autobots, this is Dr. Gaster speaking! Are you all alright?
___

-Kiritsugu and Blake would probably have the best knowledge of the base's layout since they were the longest surviving members of the organization who were still there at the time of the invasion, but even they wouldn't know exactly what nor how many modifications Drakkon and Coyle have made to it-

Which means, for as much control over time it may have, it has limits and weaknesses...
___

Specter: "Erm, greetings?"
___

What Digi said.
___

Moonjumper: "How was your haunted house experience, by the way? Creepy? Thrilling? Terrifying?"
___

-Perhaps whichever you think works best narratively?-

Peridot: "WE KNEW IT!"

(whether she recalls any of this yet or not, she still really ought to know about it...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
1670130203428.png
1670130203428.png

---
Unreplied Uni
---
---
I'm getting a response!

___

-Kiritsugu and Blake would probably have the best knowledge of the base's layout since they were the longest surviving members of the organization who were still there at the time of the invasion, but even they wouldn't know exactly what nor how many modifications Drakkon and Coyle have made to it-

Which means, for as much control over time it may have, it has limits and weaknesses...
___

___

What Digi said.
___

Moonjumper: "How was your haunted house experience, by the way? Creepy? Thrilling? Terrifying?"
___

(whether she recalls any of this yet or not, she still really ought to know about it...)
Palutena: "I hope for the best for them..."
---
Blake: "Kiritsugu and I will go first to seek any traps."
---
Kanna: "Well, it's alright. The more, the merrier, right?" :grin:
---
-whoops-

Phosphora: "Now that this undying guy is dealt with, time for the main course!" -hears Shadow Lugia- "...Oh right..."
---
Azura: "The very fact that you almost got me is a good sign, to be honest. I don't scare easily with all I've been through in life, after all.

Even without the surprise factor of those 'entities', the atmosphere really sells things."
---
Whether she knows this or not, she honestly should, as painful as it could be. Can't move on from your past if you don't even remember it...

-not reading Sans's mind, just on the same wavelength :V-

-Their speech continues with them saying "And he believed that, were he to somehow please this evil and earn it's favor, blood had to be shed. Those he worshipped supposedly needed rituals with death and blood. Whatever he wanted out of the deal, it cost him, as it has cost us"-

-One of them then says "For as long as this building stands, we cannot leave. We have checked in here permanently. And your dear brother buying this place out ensured many more long decades of imprisonment"-
___

(The music box was called the Calamity Box in a book he had, right? But that doesn't make burying it without telling Anne anything about it right...)
Zelda: That is awful...
---
Weiss: "He broke her promise..."

Monika: "Oh nothing to worry about" -sips tea- "Enough about me though, what about you?"
---
Kama: "You're annoyed face is cute too" :p
---
Circe: "Just suggesting..."
Byleth: "About me? What would you like to know me of most of all?"
---
Pit: "My what?"
---
Viridi: "And you think she'd do better than I?"

Sothis: -sighs- "Here we go again..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: That is awful...
---
Weiss: "He broke her promise..."
-At this point, the detective gets the idea that the ghosts possessed the siblings to force them to kill their brother, possibly in hopes of getting the building shut down-

-He's not savvy enough about any beliefs about ghosts or anything concerning the horror genre to deduce their motive yet, but the more they talk, thhe more probable it sounds to him that the hotel has to be destroyed in order for the trapped spirits to go free-
___

(Anne's only clue to returning home...I can't believe he just did that...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At this point, the detective gets the idea that the ghosts possessed the siblings to force them to kill their brother, possibly in hopes of getting the building shut down-

-He's not savvy enough about any beliefs about ghosts or anything concerning the horror genre to deduce their motive yet, but the more they talk, thhe more probable it sounds to him that the hotel has to be destroyed in order for the trapped spirits to go free-
___

(Anne's only clue to returning home...I can't believe he just did that...)
Zelda: That's... rather extreme...
---
Weiss: "What if she finds out...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: That's... rather extreme...
---
Weiss: "What if she finds out...?"
-And as the story carries on, the detective starts piecing things together. The ghosts are indeed trapped here as long as the old hotel still stands, and the best way they thought it could be shut down, and thus potentially demolished, would be for the owner to be murdered on site, with no eligible or adequate inheritors left to claim it-
___

(She'd be so mad at him...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And as the story carries on, the detective starts piecing things together. The ghosts are indeed trapped here as long as the old hotel still stands, and the best way they thought it could be shut down, and thus potentially demolished, would be for the owner to be murdered on site, with no eligible or adequate inheritors left to claim it-
___

(She'd be so mad at him...)
Zelda: So they'll kill everyone...
---
Weiss: "Who wouldn't?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry for my abscence, was dragged into a trip all day. Though at least I got this statue of Kamen Rider Vice.

1670206079635.png

Star: "We're gonna take Basel back..."

Marco: "And the Alliance won't what hit 'em when we do..."
___

My best friend from town!
___

Pearl: "Ah, dividing into equal teams to gather the necessary supplies, sustenance in this case. Quite a brilliant strategy!"

Steven: "They're just trying to buy food as efficiently as possible, Pearl." :p

Pearl: "Yes, isn't that exactly what I just said?"
Lily: "Thanks to you two" :)
---
Rin: "Ah, right. I'll memorize that"
---
-In a more, ahem, technical way- :p -And thus they made their ways to those stablishments!-
Byleth: "About me? What would you like to know me of most of all?"
---
Pit: "My what?"
---
Viridi: "And you think she'd do better than I?"

Sothis: -sighs- "Here we go again..."
Monika: "A little bit about how was your world like"
---
Kama: "You know what I said" :V
---
Circe: "...N-No? I just thought we could use a helping hand?"
I'm getting a response!

___

___

___

What Digi said.
___

___

---
---
---
-whoops-

Phosphora: "Now that this undying guy is dealt with, time for the main course!" -hears Shadow Lugia- "...Oh right..."
---
Azura: "The very fact that you almost got me is a good sign, to be honest. I don't scare easily with all I've been through in life, after all.

Even without the surprise factor of those 'entities', the atmosphere really sells things."
---
Whether she knows this or not, she honestly should, as painful as it could be. Can't move on from your past if you don't even remember it...

-They can hear Wheeljack amongst the static sayig¿ng "sorry, we're having some serious difficulties!"-
---
Kiritsugu: "Hm, reasonable"

Shockwave: "Correct, one it's of our utmost importance to discover"
---
Nanoha: "We... Have a lot to tell to you two in person now"
Suzuka: "Oh, you can now! ...If you're available"
---
-She saw it once again using Psycho Boost on the XJs-
---
Sakura: "For a moment I was starting to believe it wasn't staged, congratulations!"
---
Mash: "...C-Can we see how things turned out before, please?"

-Sayori conspicuously smiles to Monika and said "It's her!" and Monika asked if she's here for the Literature Club, Yuri asked if she's in the wrong place, but Monika assured her not invited her to come in, Yuri does so avoiding contact while Sayori internalizes "oh my gosh this is happening!" whille Monika apologized for how empty the place is and presented herself and Sayori, to then ask her name, but Yuri already says "I'd like to join your club!"-

Mash: "Oh, the social anxiety..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Monika: "A little bit about how was your world like"
---
Kama: "You know what I said" :V
---
Circe: "...N-No? I just thought we could use a helping hand?"
Byleth: "A lot more harsh than I ever realized now that I'm in this flying ship..."
---
Pit: -_-
---
Sothis: "Just forget her. I'd be delighted for some help to not be an awkward third... or rather fifth wheel."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "A lot more harsh than I ever realized now that I'm in this flying ship..."
---
Pit: -_-
---
Sothis: "Just forget her. I'd be delighted for some help to not be an awkward third... or rather fifth wheel."
Monika: "Oh, I'm curious in what ways"
---
Kama: "That doesn't stops it" :V
---
Circe: "Er... Fair, I suppose..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry for my abscence, was dragged into a trip all day. Though at least I got this statue of Kamen Rider Vice.

View attachment 364714

Lily: "Thanks to you two" :)
---
Rin: "Ah, right. I'll memorize that"
---
-In a more, ahem, technical way- :p -And thus they made their ways to those stablishments!-
Nice find!

Star: "Besties gotta look out for each other!"

Marco: "We'll win this battle, and we'll win it together!" :)
___

He's always helped me understand modern hculture. :p
___

-Beach Citywalk Fries, Fish Stew Pizza, and The Big Donut!-

-THEY'LL FIGHT BACK-
---
Weiss: "Why is he doing this...?"
-The four of them try to keep them at bay, the relatives trying to reach out to the siblings to help them regain control of themselves from the ghosts, with their respective spouses trying to do the same-
___

(When he could've just talked to Anne and his family..?)

---
---
---
-whoops-

---

---

-They can hear Wheeljack amongst the static sayig¿ng "sorry, we're having some serious difficulties!"-
---

---
---
---
Sakura: "For a moment I was starting to believe it wasn't staged, congratulations!"
---

-Sayori conspicuously smiles to Monika and said "It's her!" and Monika asked if she's here for the Literature Club, Yuri asked if she's in the wrong place, but Monika assured her not invited her to come in, Yuri does so avoiding contact while Sayori internalizes "oh my gosh this is happening!" whille Monika apologized for how empty the place is and presented herself and Sayori, to then ask her name, but Yuri already says "I'd like to join your club!"-

Wheeljack? What kind of difficulties?
___

-What do the others think of the idea?-

Keep her and her host closely monitored, Wingthing. We've got to able to discover this time altering ability's weakness somehow...
___

Specter: "I think we still have some hours before Halloween's over?"
___

-All of whom attempted to dodge it with flight or rolls-
___

Steven: "I was really freaked out and thought we were actually in another dimension for a while. You really got us good there!" :grin:

Moonjumper: "Well, as the old saying goes, don't believe everything you see."
___

Alphys could relate to that...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nice find!

Star: "Besties gotta look out for each other!"

Marco: "We'll win this battle, and we'll win it together!" :)
___

He's always helped me understand modern hculture. :p
___

-Beach Citywalk Fries, Fish Stew Pizza, and The Big Donut!-
For pretty cheap and MISB too, so I consider it a lucky find.

Lily: "Thanks again, to both of you!" -smiles brightly-
---
Rin: "Maybe I'll have the chance to meet him later"
---
-Marvelous and Ahim enter The Big Donut!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For pretty cheap and MISB too, so I consider it a lucky find.

Lily: "Thanks again, to both of you!" -smiles brightly-
---
Rin: "Maybe I'll have the chance to meet him later"
---
-Marvelous and Ahim enter The Big Donut!-
Did you get it during the trip?

No worries about the long absence, by the way. I was absent myself for a while earlier due to watching a movie with dinner.

Star: "Group hug!" -Pulls the two of them in for a group hug-

-Marco is surprised, but is honestly just glad to still be on good, and now slightly less awkward, terms with the two again, so he accepts the hug-
___

I've been telling him and his little brother about a lot of my adventure with Chaldea, so they've been eager to actually meet some of the friends I've made there. :p

-For now, though, the movie continues-
___

-They would see Sadie and Laris of course-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---

Wheeljack? What kind of difficulties?
___

-What do the others think of the idea?-

Keep her and her host closely monitored, Wingthing. We've got to able to discover this time altering ability's weakness somehow...
___

Specter: "I think we still have some hours before Halloween's over?"
___

-All of whom attempted to dodge it with flight or rolls-
___

Steven: "I was really freaked out and thought we were actually in another dimension for a while. You really got us good there!" :grin:

Moonjumper: "Well, as the old saying goes, don't believe everything you see."
___

Alphys could relate to that...
Palu: "Is there any way we can help?"
---
Shez: "You two are more familiar with the base, right? It'd make sense to send you two."

-Byleth nods-
---
Kanna: "Let's make the best of it!"
---
-and tries to do a sick divekick on it-
---
Azura: "A very good saying."
---
That sure be Yuri.

Monika: "Oh, I'm curious in what ways"
---
Kama: "That doesn't stops it" :V
---
Circe: "Er... Fair, I suppose..."
Byleth: "Then ask away. I'm not sure where to begin myself."
---
Pit: She's annoying...
---
-a new quintet of frens!-

-The four of them try to hold them back, the relatives trying to reach out to the siblings past the ghosts, with their respective spouses trying to do the same-
___

(When he could've just talked to Anne and his family..?)
Zelda: I hope this doesn't end in blood...
---
Weiss: "Yes..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: I hope this doesn't end in blood...
---
Weiss: "Yes..."
-The siblings' are almost able to take back control of themselves, but the spirits quickly retake control, just as the employees finally pry open the exit doors with a crowbar-
___

(I don't know. It's obvious that the Music Box is important, why didn't he at least talk to anyone about what he read in the book...?)

-The fact that it was called the "Calamity Box" doesn't bode well, but the fact that he didn't even bother conducting further research about it is odd...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The siblings' are almost able to take back control of themselves, but the spirits quickly retake control, just as the employees finally pry open the exit doors with a crowbar-
___

(I don't know. It's obvious that the Music Box is important, why didn't he at least talk to anyone about what he read in the book...?)

-The fact that it was called the "Calamity Box" doesn't bode well, but the fact that he didn't even bother conducting further research about it is odd...-
-but will they save the siblings?!-
---
Weiss: "Makes you wonder what he saw..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but will they save the siblings?!-
---
Weiss: "Makes you wonder what he saw..."
-Several of the employees shout at the others that they need to escape, but the relatives refuse to leave their family behind-

-The uncle gets a knife thrown at the knee for it-
___

(And if the the Music Box did any damage to Amphibia before...)

-It's evident that this twist is gonna play a major role in the story later on, but for now, it's unclear if the show plans on exploring that immediately or not as the next episode is simply titled "Cursed!"-

Top Bottom