• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Cake is served!-
___

-Meanwhile, Sprig attempts to fix the curse by mixing more potions...and instead causes another explosion that launches him into a wall. He somehow believes he's getting closer to the solution. Anne calls him out on this and insists that talk to Maddie to get her to lift the curse by now. He reluctantly agrees, groaning about how awkward said conversation going to be-

-Then they hear a knock on the door, so Sprig answers it. It turns out to be Maddie herself, carrying a basket of bread and casually stating "Got Mr. Plantar's bread order, here" while reading a card to verify the order information. Cue Sprig immediately slamming the door in fear and asking for someone to hide him-
-a slice of it, at least-
---
Weiss: She's relishing in it, isn't she?

Monika: "...Haha, guess I'm making myself too evident..."
---
Kama: "The kids miss you there already"
---
Circe: "You know, being stuck as a spirit
Byleth: "I just picked up on catching subtle hints during my work."
---
Pit: "...They do?"
---
Sothis: "...I feel comfortable enough as one..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She's glad to see the enthusiasm with Marco back with them-
---
Rin: That is so morbid!
---
Ahim: "We wanted to have a break"
-Current thoughts?-
___

-It's a bloodbath on the alien's part...But that'll make the ending with it's defeat by a certain character all the more cathartic- :V
___

Sadie: "Considering what Steven's told us about Chaldea, I can understand why..."

Lars: "Pfft, not like this place is much better..."

-a slice of it, at least-
---
Weiss: She's relishing in it, isn't she?
-Anymore than one slice would make pretty much anyone else sick-

-Barring for the gluttons- :V
___

-The door then instantly falls down, crushing Sprig and revealing Maddie still standing behind it with a bored expression-

-This causes Polly to panic, shouting "RUN! Objects bend to her will!", only for Hop Pop to casually explain "Nope, that's on me. Forgot to fix those hinges", much to his granddaughter's annoyance-

-a new mission unfolds-
---
-Byleth can be fairly silent when needed, not quite Assassin-level sneakyness but she could wander around unheard-
---
-Ruby is the Little Red Riding Hood :V-

Kanna: "This sounds all crazy, right?"
---
Phosphora: "I'm totally on it then!"
---
Weiss: "That does sound good right now..."
---
-might as well watch then-
-On to get transported to the coordinates!-
---
-That's a fair assumption. So far Charlotte is behaving normal to anyone around-
---
-Ahue, Blake and Yang with them?-

Suzuka: "It is"

Arisa: "Which one of you is the one that blamed people as witches?"

Abby: "..."

Fate: "Sorry about her, she just wants to make sure that we are safe"
---

---
Monika: "No super powers allowed though" :p
---
-Yuri says she likes goimng into the woods or the park, peaceful places with not many people around, just letting her mind operate autonomously for a while, Sayori asks when she does that, Yuri affirms whenever she feels like she needs it. Monika says she never would jhave time for that, Yuri says people tend to have more time than they think they do, they just tend to slip it away. The conversation goes on with Sayori as the primary subject and Monika unable to not chime in, until the day was over-

-Yuri's the first to leave the club, in a good mood as she and Sayori will start reading her book tomorrow, and Sayori excitedly waves off-

Mash: "They had a good start..."
-The team is also assembled-

-Will it be Heracles or Spartacus who attends?-
___

-She's had plenty of different battle experience as a mercenary, after all-

-What do the others think of Charlotte so far?-
___

-It'd make sense since it's also Ruby's birthday- :V

Specter: "She may have been possessed by an evil being at that point in time..."
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

(Why would we need powers to buy caramel apples?)

(I think she thought we meant going bobbing for apples.)
___

Peridot: "So where does it all go wrong...? How does Monika discover that she's hyper intelligent a program in a video game?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-On to get transported to the coordinates!-
---
-That's a fair assumption. So far Charlotte is behaving normal to anyone around-
---
-Ahue, Blake and Yang with them?-

Suzuka: "It is"

Arisa: "Which one of you is the one that blamed people as witches?"

Abby: "..."

Fate: "Sorry about her, she just wants to make sure that we are safe"
---

---
Monika: "No super powers allowed though" :p
---
-Yuri says she likes goimng into the woods or the park, peaceful places with not many people around, just letting her mind operate autonomously for a while, Sayori asks when she does that, Yuri affirms whenever she feels like she needs it. Monika says she never would jhave time for that, Yuri says people tend to have more time than they think they do, they just tend to slip it away. The conversation goes on with Sayori as the primary subject and Monika unable to not chime in, until the day was over-

-Yuri's the first to leave the club, in a good mood as she and Sayori will start reading her book tomorrow, and Sayori excitedly waves off-

Mash: "They had a good start..."

___

___

Specter: "She may have been possessed by an evil being at that point in time..."
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

___

Peridot: "So where does it all go wrong...? How does Monika discover that she's hyper intelligent a program in a video game?"
-Azura and Kamui are ready-
---
Shez: She seems sweet.
---
-oh totally!-

Kanna: "But now she's such a great friend~"
---
what KoP said
---
Weiss: "Or stealing..."
---
How does that happen?

-Anymore than one slice would make pretty much anyone else sick-

-Barring for the gluttons- :V
___

-The door then instantly falls down, crushing Sprig and revealing Maddie still standing behind it with a bored expression-

-This causes Polly to panic, shouting "RUN! Objects bend to her will!", only for Hop Pop to casually explain "Nope, that's on me. Forgot to fix those hinges", much to his granddaughter's annoyance-
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Weiss: "...That was silly."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Weiss: "...That was silly."
-Again, it's a good cake, it just still doesn't compare to most of the desserts Link makes-
___

-Crawling out from under the fallen door and standing back up, Sprig awkwardly greets Maddie, who just says his name in response. After Anne nudges him and tells him to quit stalling the issue, Sprig takes a deep breath and finally finds enough courage to actually, finally talk to Maddie, telling her "Maddie, I'm sorry for the way I broke up with you! It was wrong of me to have Anne do it, and doubly wrong that we didn't do it face to face..."

-Maddie remains annoyed, but as it turns out, she was only annoyed by the breakup. Her tone goes from being mildly offended to casual as she states "Well, your breakup literally hit me in the face. But as much as I would've preferred an actual conversation, I was fine with what you wrote", much to Sprig's relief, and also Anne's pride, who just goes "Told ya! Breakup Queen!" while flapping her arm-wings-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Again, it's a good cake, it just still doesn't compare to most of the desserts Link makes-
___

-Crawling out from under the fallen door and standing back up, Sprig awkwardly greets Maddie, who just says his name in response. After Anne nudges him and tells him to quit stalling the issue, Sprig takes a deep breath and finally finds enough courage to actually, finally talk to Maddie, telling her "Maddie, I'm sorry for the way I broke up with you! It was wrong of me to have Anne do it, and doubly wrong that we didn't do it face to face..."

-Maddie remains annoyed, but as it turns out, she was only annoyed by the breakup. Her tone goes from being mildly offended to casual as she states "Well, your breakup literally hit me in the face. But as much as I would've preferred an actual conversation, I was fine with what you wrote", much to Sprig's relief, and also Anne's pride, who just goes "Told ya! Breakup Queen!" while flapping her arm-wings-
-also trye-
---
Weiss: "Then... what made her curse them?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-also trye-
---
Weiss: "Then... what made her curse them?"
-But at least she still had a good meal-
___

(As a prank...?)

-Sprig asks Maddie if that means she'll lift the curse with h, who apologies because she can't because curses can only be lifted by the caster, and that this isn't her curse, much to Sprig and Anne's shock-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But at least she still had a good meal-
___

(As a prank...?)

-Sprig asks Maddie if that means she'll lift the curse with h, who apologies because she can't because curses can only be lifted by the caster, and that this isn't her curse, much to Sprig and Anne's shock-
-oh, it very much was-
---
Weiss: "...Wait... Barry!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh, it very much was-
---
Weiss: "...Wait... Barry!"
-And thus she calls it a night?-
___

(I knew he would be important!) :surprised:

-The now extremely confused Sprig asks Maddie if she didn't curse them, then who did? Pondering that, Maddie makes a potion of her own, grinding some soil with a mortar and pestle before adding some minerals to it and throwing it at the ground that Sprig and Anne are standing on, which causes a reaction that creates a purple trail of fog, one that traces their curse from their current location to where it was originally cast from-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And thus she calls it a night?-
___

(I knew he would be important!) :surprised:

-The now extremely confused Sprig asks Maddie if she didn't curse them, then who did? Pondering that, Maddie makes a potion of her own, grinding some soil with a mortar and pestle before adding some minerals to it and throwing it at the ground that Sprig and Anne are standing on, which causes a reaction that creates a purple trail of fog, one that traces their curse from their current location to where it was originally cast from-
-very much so-
---
Weiss: "How clever of her."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-very much so-
---
Weiss: "How clever of her."
-She can still hear rain and thunder on the walk back to the guest room-
___

-The three of them then leave to search for the caster at Maddie's urging, along with a crow that decided to make it's home in Anne's now feathery hair, while Hop Pop and Polly stay behind-

-Polly then asks if Hop Pop is gonna fix that door, who just replies "Eh, eventually"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She can still hear rain and thunder on the walk back to the guest room-
___

-The three of them then leave to search for the caster at Maddie's urging, along with a crow that decided to make it's home in Anne's now feathery hair, while Hop Pop and Polly stay behind-

-Polly then asks if Hop Pop is gonna fix that door, who just replies "Eh, eventually"-
Zelda: It's getting more intense...
---
Weiss: It's totally Barry

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "I just picked up on catching subtle hints during my work."
---
Pit: "...They do?"
---
Sothis: "...I feel comfortable enough as one..."
Monika: "I'd really rather not speak of those events..."
---
Kama: "Yeah? Why any doubt?"
---
Circe: "Wait, for real?"
-Current thoughts?-
___

-It's a bloodbath on the alien's part...But that'll make the ending with it's defeat by a certain character all the more cathartic- :V
___

Sadie: "Considering what Steven's told us about Chaldea, I can understand why..."

Lars: "Pfft, not like this place is much better..."
Lily: The scars are healing for everyone. I'm so glad...
---
-Not like Rin is aware at the moment, but yeah- :V
---
Marvelous: "Doesn't seems like much compared to where we come from"

___

___

___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

___

---
---
-oh totally!-

---
what KoP said
---
---
How does that happen?
-It will be Heracles this time-

-How Kamui feeling?-
---
-Kiritsugu doesn't really cares, he just wants the mission to be done effectively. Serenity is... Neutral, she can tell this woman wouldn't have become a Heroic Spirit was it not for some circumstance and otherwise is an average person-
---
-And what are they dressed as too?-

Miyu: "She's very kind and attentive..."

Ana: "Moreso with Kanna"
---
Eleonora: "Then go, go, go already!"
---
Monika: "The snowy one got it right"
---
Mash: "Maybe at the end of it all?"

-Once alone Monika calls Sayori a lifesaver. Sayori says she didn't do anything, she just talked, besides it lifted her mood, feels nice when she can put her energy toward other people, happy Yuri is excited to be part of this. Monika has no doubt on it with Sayori engaging with her. She asks how she feels about starting that book, Sayori is not fully ready but she'll try and hopes Yuri is happy for that. All in all everyone's moods are up-

-Next Yuri entered the club nervous, thinking she might have been the last to come, instead only Sayori is there, who says "It's club time again~!" explaining Monika is busy win the school's computer lab so it'll be just the two of them today. Yuri shyly nods-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: The scars are healing for everyone. I'm so glad...
---
-Not like Rin is aware at the moment, but yeah- :V
---
Marvelous: "Doesn't seems like much compared to where we come from"
-Their crushes on Marco remain, but they're simply content to remain friends with him-
___

(Good thing she didn't hear any spoilers.) :p
___

Lars: "Hasn't stopped alien invasions or giant monster attacks from happening..."

Zelda: It's getting more intense...
---
Weiss: It's totally Barry
-Good thing she's got a place to stay during this storm...-
___

-While following the purple fog trail, Maddie, looking and sounding genuinely upset, asks why Sprig thought it was her who cursed him. Sprig's answer is "Well, you do give off a creepy vibe". Maddie states "Just because I seem creepy to you doesn't mean I'm a bad person. I'll have you know, I learned magic to help people, not hurt them. Sheesh! Appearances aren't everything, Sprig..."

-Slowing down to a halt, Sprig can only reply "Yeah, well that's... That's a really good point", as he slows down to a halt, looking both thoughtful and remorseful-

---
---
-oh totally!-

---
what KoP said
---
---
How does that happen?

-How Kamui feeling?-
---
-Kiritsugu doesn't really cares, he just wants the mission to be done effectively. Serenity is... Neutral, she can tell this woman wouldn't have become a Heroic Spirit was it not for some circumstance and otherwise is an average person-
---

---
---
---

-Once alone Monika calls Sayori a lifesaver. Sayori says she didn't do anything, she just talked, besides it lifted her mood, feels nice when she can put her energy toward other people, happy Yuri is excited to be part of this. Monika has no doubt on it with Sayori engaging with her. She asks how she feels about starting that book, Sayori is not fully ready but she'll try and hopes Yuri is happy for that. All in all everyone's moods are up-

-Next Yuri entered the club nervous, thinking she might have been the last to come, instead only Sayori is there, who says "It's club time again~!" explaining Monika is busy win the school's computer lab so it'll be just the two of them today. Yuri shyly nods-
I-Is everyone ready?

-What Digi asked?-
___

-And Byleth can at least vouch for her as being both trustworthy and friendly individual-
___

-What Digi asked again-

Specter: "She's always been friendly since being freed of that evil spirit. That's her true self."
___

WHAT ELA SAID!
___

who? the snow queen, or the snow fox?
___

Peridot: "At least Sayori is as friendly as ever, despite Yuri's social anxieties..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Monika: "I'd really rather not speak of those events..."
---
Kama: "Yeah? Why any doubt?"
---
Circe: "Wait, for real?"
Byleth: "Perhaps another time then..."
---
Pit: "You're... you."
---
Sothis: "But I suppose I could think of going physical now that I've made new friends..."

Good thing she's got a place to stay during this storm...-
___

-While following the purple fog trail, Maddie, looking and sounding genuinely upset, asks why Sprig thought it was her who cursed him. Sprig's answer is "Well, you do give off a creepy vibe". Maddie states "Just because I seem creepy to you doesn't mean I'm a bad person. I'll have you know, I learned magic to help people, not hurt them. Sheesh! Appearances aren't everything, Sprig..."

-Slowing down to a halt, Sprig can only reply "Yeah, well that's... That's a really good point", as he slows down to a halt, looking both thoughtful and remorseful-
-she's grateful for that-
---
Weiss: I learned that lesson myself.

-How Kamui feeling?-
---
---

---
---
---

I-Is everyone ready?

-What Digi asked?-
___

-And Byleth can at least vouch for her as being both trustworthy and friendly individual-
___

-What Digi asked again-

Specter: "She's always been friendly since being freed of that evil spirit. That's her true self."
___

WHAT ELA SAID!
___

___

Peridot: "At least Sayori is as friendly as ever, despite Yuri's social anxieties..."
Kamui: "Oh, Heracles." :b: -she ready to help-
---
-Blake is cautious, but not untrusting-
---
-Yang as a bear, dunno for the others-
---
Kanna: "She's... not giving me special treatment... is she?"
---
-PHOSPHY GOES!-
---
Azura: "Yes."
---
That's the most Sayori thing that ever Sayori'd

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Their crushes on Marco remain, but they're simply content to remain friends with him-
___

(Good thing she didn't hear any spoilers.) :p
___

Lars: "Hasn't stopped alien invasions or giant monster attacks from happening..."
-Yeah, they need to reforge the bond the way it used to be, they'll make sure of it!-
---
Rin: I feel so bad she's gonna die...
---
Marvelous: "That sounds more inline with our world then"
Byleth: "Perhaps another time then..."
---
Pit: "You're... you."
---
Sothis: "But I suppose I could think of going physical now that I've made new friends..."
Monika: "Phew, thank you!" I really need to stop thinking about them as frequent as I do...
---
Kama: "Yeah, but those kids like you"
---
Circe: "Ah, so we could still try to help you!"
I-Is everyone ready?

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

-What Digi asked again-

___

WHAT ELA SAID!
___

___

---
---
---
---
-PHOSPHY GOES!-
---
---
-Heracles only nodded-
---
Charlotte: -Whispering- "Oky, so ther'll be soldiers patrolling from this point onwards, so be reeeaaally careful!"
---
Blake's costume:
1670475727770.png

Arisa: "...I'll be watching her"
---
-Some Flyin-type Pokémon fly after her mech!-
---
Monika: "I said snowy one, not Ice Queen" :p
---
Mash: "She's not so different compared to Monika..."

-Yuri apologizes about yesterday, confusing Sayori, referring to how excited she got over her books and how she had to be stopped to let the others talk, seeing it as inconsiderater, Sayori chuckles and says there's nothing to worry about and even thought the excitement was cute, Yuri speaks saying still they don't have to read the book, Sayori asks why and Yuri answers she knows she's humoring her and in retrsospective it's evident no one is interested-

-Sayori though insists if she likes it so much it must be worth sharing, but Yuri takes it as enticement to remain in the club. Cue awkward silence, before Sayori admitting she and Monika haven't thought of club activities yet, so this could be a fun start! Yuri apologizes for being this resistant, not knowing why given Sayori's so kind, but she's just assured she can ask her for anything to be more comfortable here!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, they need to reforge the bond the way it used to be, they'll make sure of it!-
---
Rin: I feel so bad she's gonna die...
---
Marvelous: "That sounds more inline with our world then"
-Even just going for lunch might be a good start for that-
___

-Jenny's more calm, but then again, she's seen the movie before, so she knows how it ends-
___

Lars: "...How the heck do you guys deal with that?"

---
---
---
---
-PHOSPHY GOES!-
---
---
-Heracles only nodded-
---
Charlotte: -Whispering- "Oky, so ther'll be soldiers patrolling from this point onwards, so be reeeaaally careful!"
---
Blake's costume:
View attachment 364825

---
---
Monika: "I sadi snowy one, not Ice Queen" :p
---

-Yuri apologizes about yesterday, confusing Sayori, referring to how excited she got over her books and how she had to be stopped to let the others talk, seeing it as inconsiderater, Sayori chuckles and says there's nothing to worry about and even thought the excitement was cute, Yuri speaks saying still they don't have to read the book, Sayori asks why and Yuri answers she knows she's humoring her and in retrsospective it's evident no one is interested-

-Sayori though insists if she likes it so much it must be worth sharing, but Yuri takes it as enticement to remain in the club. Cue awkward silence, before Sayori admitting she and Monika haven't thought of club activities yet, so this could be a fun start! Yuri apologizes for being this resistant, not knowing why given Sayori's so kind, but she's just assured she can ask her for anything to be more comfortable here!-
Ah, long time no see, Kamui! How are you?
___

-They won't have to worry about Queen's soldiers like Werewires or Tasques, at least, but the Ranger Sentries and any of Coyle's minions are another story...-
___

-Well, that might work- :p

Specter: "No need, I'm their chaperone for the holiday event."

-Unless they don't trust the literally undead knight either?- :V
___

-Almost all of the XJs are preoccupied with trying to hold the horde of corrupted monsters back, but XJ-3 and XJ-4 attempted to pursue the Flying-type Pokemon, along with Claptrap, who fires Cryo bullets at them-
___

(It was actually Patxi who mentioned that first, but I guess bobbing for apples might be fun, too!)

(I'm up for that challenge!)
___

Peridot: "At least Yuri's gradually starting to break out of her shell, as humans say..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-By the time she wakes up, the storm has already been over for a few hours-
___

-What are her thoughts?-

-In any case, they soon discover the same dark building located in the forest that was shown earlier-
Zelda: "I had such a good sleep."
---
Weiss: This is totally Barry.

Monika: "Phew, thank you!" I really need to stop thinking about them as frequent as I do...
---
Kama: "Yeah, but those kids like you"
---
Circe: "Ah, so we could still try to help you!"
-Byleth sips tea, thinking on how to help Monika-
---
Pit: "They do..."
---
Sothis: "I suppose you could." :)

-Heracles only nodded-
---
---
Blake's costume:
1670475727770.png
1670475727770.png

---
---
Monika: "I sadi snowy one, not Ice Queen" :p
---

___

-They won't have to worry about Queen's soldiers like Werewires or Tasques, at least, but the Ranger Sentries and any of Coyle's minions are another story...-
___

___

-Almost all of the XJs are preoccupied with trying to hold the horde of corrupted monsters back, but XJ-3 and XJ-4 attempted to pursue the Flying-type Pokemon, along with Claptrap, who fires Cryo bullets at them-
___

(It was actually Patxi who mentioned that first, but I guess bobbing for apples might be fun, too!)

___

Peridot: "At least Yuri's gradually starting to break out of her shell, as humans say..."
Kamui: "I'm a lot better. Thanks for asking." :)
---
-Byleth and Blake simply nodded-

-Shez did a thumbs up-
---
Kanna: "You can trust me when I say she'll bring no harm." :)
---
-the mech launched missiles at them-
---
Weiss: -_-
---
That's good for her!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "I had such a good sleep."
---
Weiss: This is totally Barry.
-But she also slept late and the scheduled meeting is only five minutes away- :V
___

-And Weiss is quickly proven correct, as the characters go inside the dimly lit house, the trio wondering who would live in a place like this...right before a bunch of sickly green mushroom lights start to light up one by one, giving the area an eerie glow, and illuminating several jars of different candies on shelves, before finally revealing Barry himself, sporting an evil, buck-toothed grin. He arrogantly greets them by saying "Hello, children! Enjoying the curse I put on you?"-

(You were right about him from his first scene!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My graduation is tomorrow so don't expect me to be very active for a couple of days
-Even just going for lunch might be a good start for that-
___

-Jenny's more calm, but then again, she's seen the movie before, so she knows how it ends-
___

Lars: "...How the heck do you guys deal with that?"
-Indeed, eventually reaching the cafeteria-
---
-While Rin can't even blink now, paying full attention-
---
Marvelous: "We're used to it"
-Byleth sips tea, thinking on how to help Monika-
---
Pit: "They do..."
---
Sothis: "I suppose you could." :)
-Her thoughts?-
---
Kama: "Yeah, so... Will you go back then?"
---
Circe: "...Okay, then let's go!"
___

___

___

___

___

---

-Shez did a thumbs up-
---
---
---
---
That's good for her!
Jeanne: "Her family has been doing wonders for her to recover" -she means from some depression and grief-
---
-And there are a number of them either doing patrol or standing in posts of surveillance-
---
Arisa: "Hmmmmm....." -no reason to distrust Specter Knight so far-

Suzuka: "I hope that despite this, we manage to get along with you all" -bows-

Illya: "Uh, how corteous..."
---
-Some of the missiles as well as Cryo Bullets worked, but many still directed various attacks at them-
---
Monika: "I'll give it to you all, these two are cute" :p

Rin: "...They are"
---
-Sayori reads the title of the book, Duskbell, Part I of the Everlast Saga, by the authot Yuri mentioned yesterday! Yuri seemed taken aback by her excitement, but Sayori says it's time to give it a read! Yuri then decides to get some papers by tearing some of her notebook, Sayori asks why, Yuri says it's useful for taking notes and draw things like maps, timelines or family trees, Sayori is surprised but calls it an useful strategy, moreso for someone new to the genre-

Mash: "Hm, understandable..."

-She'll try to make it as accessible as possible, Sayori is up for it calling her super smart, Yuri tried to dismiss the compliment but is clearly smiling-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My graduation is tomorrow so don't expect me to be very active for a couple of days

-Indeed, eventually reaching the cafeteria-
---
-While Rin can't even blink now, paying full attention-
---
Marvelous: "We're used to it"
Congratulations, bud! And that's fair, I'll probably busy with Christmas decorating and job searching this weekend.

-EMIYA would see them, all three looking to be in better moods than before-
___

-The characters are wondering what to do, as all they were able to recover of the leader was the flamethrower he was using, no signs of a body or blood or anything at all. The guy's just gone-

-Three character remain silent, with the apparent lead and the scientist looking withdrawn, and the other crew member being more forlorn. The surviving engineer who recovered the flamethrower quickly loses his patience due to the stress, wondering why nobody's saying anything. The lead can only say that she's thinking, trying to come up with another strategy to deal with the alien-
___

Lars: "Psssh, I don't think we'll ever get used to it..." -Still a bit upset over nearly being captured by Aquamarien and Topaz-

(Speaking of, Topaz got a redemption here so I should really have her appear more often)

---

-Shez did a thumbs up-
---
---
---
---
That's good for her!
Jeanne: "Her family has been doing wonders for her to recover" -she means from some depression and grief-
---
-And there are a number of them either doing patrol or standing in posts of surveillance-
---

---
-Some of the missiles as well as Cryo Bullets worked, but many still directed various attacks at them-
---

---
-Sayori reads the title of the book, Duskbell, Part I of the Everlast Saga, by the authot Yuri mentioned yesterday! Yuri seemed taken aback by her excitement, but Sayori says it's time to give it a read! Yuri then decides to get some papers by tearing some of her notebook, Sayori asks why, Yuri says it's useful for taking notes and draw things like maps, timelines or family trees, Sayori is surprised but calls it an useful strategy, moreso for someone new to the genre-

-She'll try to make it as accessible as possible, Sayori is up for it calling her super smart, Yuri tried to dismiss the compliment but is clearly smiling-
That's very good news, and knowing your family, I'm not surprised. :)
___

-Would they see any of the higher ranking units among them?-
___

Specter: "Likewise, you two. Thank you for having us."
___

Claptrap: "YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" -Firing Cryo bullets while yelling angry and determined battle cries-
___

Steven: "I know, right?" :b:

Aren't these little two a thing now? And here I thought Moana and her BF Mr. Fish were the only Pokecouple around here. :p

___

heh, it's like when Alphys first started talking about how she was finally making friends outside of work.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Congratulations, bud! And that's fair, I'll probably busy with Christmas decorating and job searching this weekend.

-EMIYA would see them, all three looking to be in better moods than before-
___

-The characters are wondering what to do, as all they were able to recover of the leader was the flamethrower he was using, no signs of a body or blood or anything at all. The guy's just gone-

-Three character remain silent, with the apparent lead and the scientist looking withdrawn, and the other crew member being more forlorn. The surviving engineer who recovered the flamethrower quickly loses his patience due to the stress, wondering why nobody's saying anything. The lead can only say that she's thinking, trying to come up with another strategy to deal with the alien-
___

Lars: "Psssh, I don't think we'll ever get used to it..." -Still a bit upset over nearly being captured by Aquamarien and Topaz-

(Speaking of, Topaz got a redemption here so I should really have her appear more often)
Thanks, also understandable.

EMIYA: "If it isn't the little princesses and their friend" -smiling-
---
Rin: No, I don't blame she guy, everyone is dying! But shes also right they have no option but to think!
---
Ahim: "It helps there's many super heroes around"

(Oh, right...)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks, also understandable.

EMIYA: "If it isn't the little princesses and their friend" -smiling-
---
Rin: No, I don't blame she guy, everyone is dying! But shes also right they have no option but to think!
---
Ahim: "It helps there's many super heroes around"

(Oh, right...)
I hope graduation goes well for you!

Star: "Yep, that's us!" :b:
___

-She ultimately decides their best bet may still be to try and trap it in the airlock, so she asks the engineer to go refuel the flamethrower, while the others plan things out and try to search for the alien-

-The scientist doesn't seem entirely happy with the idea-
___

Sadie: "Like the Crystal Gems." :p

(Yeah, I should really have her and her component Gems be relevant again...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But she also slept late and the scheduled meeting is only five minutes away- :V
___

-And Weiss is quickly proven correct, as the characters go inside the dimly lit house, the trio wondering who would live in a place like this...right before a bunch of sickly green mushroom lights start to light up one by one, giving the area an eerie glow, and illuminating several jars of different candies on shelves, before finally revealing Barry himself, sporting an evil, buck-toothed grin. He arrogantly greets them by saying "Hello, children! Enjoying the curse I put on you?"-

(You were right about him from his first scene!)
Zelda: "OH NO!!!" -tries to call moon with her Slate-
---
Weiss: "I had a good feeling they wouldn't put someone this silly for no reason."

-Her thoughts?-
---
Kama: "Yeah, so... Will you go back then?"
---
Circe: "...Okay, then let's go!"
Byleth: It seems she has a troubled past... my teacher instinct drive me to help her confess it.
---
Pit: "For them? Totally."
---
-THEY GO TO FOX AND PHARAOH-

---
---

---
---

---

___

___

___

Claptrap: "YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" -Firing Cryo bullets while yelling angry and determined battle cries-
___

Aren't these little two a thing now? And here I thought Moana and her BF Mr. Fish were the only Pokecouple around here. :p

___

heh, it's like when Alphys first started talking about how she was finally making friends outside of work.
Azura: "Sorry for not being able to help. I was busy doing your job." :p

Kamui: :chuckle:
---
Byleth: "Surveillance work, most likely..."

Shez: "I'm actually good at not getting caught. Just tell me where to go."
---
Kanna: "You're so nice~!"
---
Weiss: "Life works in funny ways."
---
Heheh. Nerds are so cute.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "OH NO!!!" -tries to call moon with her Slate-
---
Weiss: "I had a good feeling they wouldn't put someone this silly for no reason."
Moon: -Picks up the call from a Magic Mirror- "Queen Moon speaking."
___

-Anne, Sprig and Maddie are shocked, and Sprig even shouting "Why, Barry? Whyyyyyyyy?!" -Barry's answer is "Why? I'll tell you why!"-

-It turns out the berries he spilled as a result of Anne and Sprig bumping into um were a batch of rare berries, as he rants "They were priceless! I played it cool and was sweet. because my image is half my business", but the flashback to yesterday even shows him looking far more shocked at dropping his berries in the mud than he looked in the original scene, and reveals that his expression quickly turned hateful and he started shaking his fists shortly after walking away from Sprig and Anne. And while it's not stated, it's pretty much a given that he stole a strand of hair from each of them while performing the "Candy behind an ear" magic trick in order to curse them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: -Picks up the call from a Magic Mirror- "Queen Moon speaking."
___

-Anne, Sprig and Maddie are shocked, and Sprig even shouting "Why, Barry? Whyyyyyyyy?!" -Barry's answer is "Why? I'll tell you why!"-

-It turns out the berries he spilled as a result of Anne and Sprig bumping into um were a batch of rare berries, as he rants "They were priceless! I played it cool and was sweet. because my image is half my business", but the flashback to yesterday even shows him looking far more shocked at dropping his berries in the mud than he looked in the original scene, and reveals that his expression quickly turned hateful and he started shaking his fists shortly after walking away from Sprig and Anne. And while it's not stated, it's pretty much a given that he stole a strand of hair from each of them while performing the "Candy behind an ear" magic trick in order to curse them-
Zelda: "I... might be a bit late to the meeting. I just woke up." :lol:
---
Weiss: "...That sounds about right."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "I... might be a bit late to the meeting. I just woke up." :lol:
---
Weiss: "...That sounds about right."
Moon: "Oh, Princess Zelda? No need to worry, we can afford to hold the meeting off by a few minutes. Take as much time as you need, just be here within the hour.."
___

-Barry then goes on to say "I may look nice, but I'm petty and vengeful on the inside!", driving the "Appearances aren't everything" message home-

-Maddie nudges Sprig and Anne, who sheepishly admit their judge of character was way off, here-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I hope graduation goes well for you!

Star: "Yep, that's us!" :b:
___

-She ultimately decides their best bet may still be to try and trap it in the airlock, so she asks the engineer to go refuel the flamethrower, while the others plan things out and try to search for the alien-

-The scientist doesn't seem entirely happy with the idea-
___

Sadie: "Like the Crystal Gems." :p

(Yeah, I should really have her and her component Gems be relevant again...)
Thanks again!

EMIYA: "And I see you made some amends too"
Lily: "Heheh, we sure did!"
---
Rin: "Can they really burn it...?" -almost done with the popcorn-
---
Ahim: "Yes, plenty of teams too!"

(Yep, should think how too)
Byleth: It seems she has a troubled past... my teacher instinct drive me to help her confess it.
---
Pit: "For them? Totally."
---
-THEY GO TO FOX AND PHARAOH-
-Probably something to do with her being an artificial intelligence? Who is this Sayori? And beforehand it seemed she was about to say another name, Natsomething-
---
Kama: Huh, that was easy...
---
-The fox was currently glued to Link, of course-
___

___

___

___

___

---

---
---
---
Jeanne: "Are you ready to go meet the Autobots?"
---
-They would see the White Ranger walking by-

Charlotte: "...Oh, heya..."

White Ranger: "No talking now, Roxy and Blaze are being a headache again"
---
Suzuka: "And by the way, I really like your Disney Princess motif!"

Arisa: "...Except for two" -referring to Sothis and Gil, but she gets why with the latter and can only assume the former was being out of options-
---
Unreplied Uni
---
Medusa: "They cuddle a lot"
---
-Yuri says one can't generalize intelligence, she's only smart when it comes to fields of her interest and is awful at being with real people, so when seeing Sayori able to be so open to socializing she sees her as smart in that way, Sayori says "nooo~" and rubs her shoulder against Yuri's, calling her sweet when not shy, which makes her blush. In anyway it's time to get started!-

Mash: "I hope she enjoys the book"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks again!

EMIYA: "And I see you made some amends too"
Lily: "Heheh, we sure did!"
---
Rin: "Can they really burn it...?" -almost done with the popcorn-
---
Ahim: "Yes, plenty of teams too!"

(Yep, should think how too)
Star: "We really did...Thanks again for all your help, EMIYA. We needed that talk..." -Humble-
___

Just wait and see. :p

-The engineer goes to refuel the flamethrower, but is on edge and constantly on guard, turning around at every opportunity in case the alien attempts to ambush him, while the the third in command and apparent lead tries to offer words of comfort to the other surviving exploration member-
___

Lars: "Sounds more like a comic book or movie franchise than anything..."

(Maybe for another mission? Or maybe characters trying to help her get used to Chaldea?)

---

---
---
---
---

---

Arisa: "...Except for two" -referring to Sothis and Gil, but she gets why with the latter and can only assume the former was being out of options-
---
Unreplied Uni
---
---
-Yuri says one can't generalize intelligence, she's only smart when it comes to fields of her interest and is awful at being with real people, so when seeing Sayori able to be so open to socializing she sees her as smart in that way, Sayori says "nooo~" and rubs her shoulder against Yuri's, calling her sweet when not shy, which makes her blush. In anyway it's time to get started!-

I'm looking forward to seeing an old friend again. -Referring to Wheeljack-
___

-That must be the White Ranger Kimberly, Trini and the scientists were talking about...-

-The majority of them wondering who Roxy and Blaze are?-
___

Specter: "I'm also going as a villain. I think..." -Doesn't really watch Disney movies...or movies in general, except for when Abigail asks him to-
___

What Digi said.
___

(Apparently everyone else thought it was obvious...) :lol:

(Everyone except us, somehow...) :lol:
___

Peridot: "I second that!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "Oh, Princess Zelda? No need to worry, we can afford to hold the meeting off by a few minutes. Take as much time as you need, just be here within the hour.."
___

-Barry then goes on to say "I may look nice, but I'm petty and vengeful on the inside!", driving the "Appearances aren't everything" message home-

-Maddie nudges Sprig and Anne, who sheepishly admit their judge of character was way off, here-
Zelda: "Thank you..."
---
Weiss: :rolleyes:

-Probably something to do with her being an artificial intelligence? Who is this Sayori? And beforehand it seemed she was about to say another name, Natsomething-
---
Kama: Huh, that was easy...
---
-The fox was currently glued to Link, of course-
-she's pondering-
---
-he's simple-minded :V-
---
Link: "...Can I breathe now?"

---

---

---
Unreplied Uni
---
---

___

-That must be the White Ranger Kimberly, Trini and the scientists were talking about...-

___

Specter: "I'm also going as a villain. I think..." -Doesn't really watch Disney movies...or movies in general, except for when Abigail asks him to-
___

What Digi said.
___

___

-MISSION READY-
---
-Byleth simply assumes they are enemies-
---
Sothis: "I missed out the memo on the theme..." :lol:
---
-Phosphy dodging the shots with barrel rolls!-
---
Weiss: "Love is silly like that." :p
---
So sweeeeeet!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "Thank you..."
---
Weiss: :rolleyes:
Moon: "You had a long few days. so it's alright. We'll postpone the meeting until then!"

-Zelda then goes to prepare for said meeting?-
___

-Both Sprig and Anne sincerely apologize for bumping into Barry and ruining his rare berry stock, and Sprig asks him if he'll undo the curses, and even gets on his knees begging him, though he admits his current hairball state makes that impossible to see-

-Barry sarcastically claims to consider it for only a second before angrily refusing, stating that not only is he petty and vengeful, but also very unforgiving' as he literally turns his back on them with his eyes shut and arms crossed-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "You had a long few days. so it's alright. We'll postpone the meeting until then!"

-Zelda then goes to prepare for said meeting?-
___

-Both Sprig and Anne sincerely apologize for bumping into Barry and ruining his rare berry stock, and Sprig asks him if he'll undo the curses, and even gets on his knees begging him, though he admits his current hairball state makes that impossible to see-

-Barry sarcastically claims to consider it for only a second before angrily refusing, stating that not only is he petty and vengeful, but also very unforgiving' as he literally turns his back on them with his eyes shut and arms crossed-
-she practically hurries-
---
Weiss: "Business owners..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she practically hurries-
---
Weiss: "Business owners..."
-Can't just attend a meeting in pajamas, for starters-
___

-Anne and Sprig both look forlorn, thinking the effects of the curses may last a while...But Maddie is absolutely furious, telling Barry that "As a curse-user myself, this abuse of magic offends me...", before outright chucking a curse in a small pouch at Barry himself, much to his shock as he very narrowly turns around in time to notice and dodge it, while Maddie's tone becomes gradually more angry as she tells him "You should never curse someone unless they REALLY deserve it, and buddy, you deserve it!" before throwing even more curses at him-

(Give that petty jerk what for, Maddie!) -Cheering the goth frog on-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Can't just attend a meeting in pajamas, for starters-
___

-Anne and Sprig both look forlorn, thinking the effects of the curses may last a while...But Maddie is absolutely furious, telling Barry that "As a curse-user myself, this abuse of magic offends me...", before outright chucking a curse in a small pouch at Barry himself, much to his shock as he very narrowly turns around in time to notice and dodge it, while Maddie's tone becomes gradually more angry as she tells him "You should never curse someone unless they REALLY deserve it, and buddy, you deserve it!" before throwing even more curses at him-

(Give that petty jerk what for, Maddie!) -Cheering the goth frog on-
-she'll wear her blue dress!-
---
Weiss: "Go, Maddie!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she'll wear her blue dress!-
---
Weiss: "Go, Maddie!"
-Perfect for more official matters!-

-Most importantly she'll need to gather and reorganize all her notes-
___

-Barry panics dodging more, before thinking to stock up on his some of his own curses stored nearby, declaring "Two can play at that game!" throwing , quickly turn it into a full-blown magic battle as the two dark mages both run and hop around the room trying to hit each other with curses-

-The effects of each curse frequently affect the room itself. Some only leave puffs of green or purple smoke, but others create glowing mushrooms, some sentient with eyes, one causes a barrel to spring to life as it grows wings and bird legs, another hits a jar full of candy and causes the candies themselves to become sentient and grow angry, growling faces, and yet another just spawns a butterfly-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Perfect for more official matters!-

-Most importantly she'll need to gather and reorganize all her notes-
___

-Barry panics dodging more, before thinking to stock up on his some of his own curses stored nearby, declaring "Two can play at that game!" throwing , quickly turn it into a full-blown magic battle as the two dark mages both run and hop around the room trying to hit each other with curses-

-The effects of each curse frequently affect the room itself. Some only leave puffs of green or purple smoke, but others create glowing mushrooms, some sentient with eyes, one causes a barrel to spring to life as it grows wings and bird legs, another hits a jar full of candy and causes the candies themselves to become sentient and grow angry, growling faces, and yet another just spawns a butterfly-
-she's had them organized in advance-
---
Weiss: "This won't end well..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-At some other point in time, while Byleth was walking through the halls of the Arthra, she would by accident stumble upon someone-

Tiki: "Ah, my apologies for- .............Byleth?"
___

___

___

What Digi said.
___

___

-MISSION READY-
---
---
---
---
---
So sweeeeeet!
Jeanne: "Then let's proceed!" -and thus they're transporteeeeed!-
---
-Probably notable ones if he bothers to name them-

White Ranger: "I swear, if sending them to test whatever dangers lie in missions wasn't what they're good at, I'd get rid of those two"

Charlotte: "...They are annoying, for sure..."
---
Arisa: "You didn't know you're Hades?"

Miyu: "Sothis-sama joined us later"
---
-Yet they don't seem to stop with their assault-
---
Rin: "But what matters is how you are now~"
---
-And so Yuri begins to guide Sayori through the world of the book. There's so many details, such as factions, history, races and magic that give her questions, but one Yuri eloquently explains. Her passion towards the worldbuilding is evident. Sayri wonders how someone can come up with this, totally different what she writes, Yuri asks what's that, Sayori says it's poetry where she puts down how she feels, but there's so much planning here...-

-Yuri feeling kinship tells her the book includes an appendix of the kingdom's written works like poems, Sayori is like "no way!" and Yuri giggled, making Sayori happy she's making her feel welcome. In any way, it's time they properly get to read, Sayori asks to be patient with her, Yuri says its fine since she prides herself in being patient, so Sayori takes note of that, Yuri is like "hey!" but Sayori says she was joking. After that, they begin!-

Mash: "She's allowing her to geek out, cute!"
Star: "We really did...Thanks again for all your help, EMIYA. We needed that talk..." -Humble-
___

Just wait and see. :p

-The engineer goes to refuel the flamethrower, but is on edge and constantly on guard, turning around at every opportunity in case the alien attempts to ambush him, while the the third in command and apparent lead tries to offer words of comfort to the other surviving exploration member-
___

Lars: "Sounds more like a comic book or movie franchise than anything..."

(Maybe for another mission? Or maybe characters trying to help her get used to Chaldea?)
EMIYA: "I barely did anything, you three did the most part"
---
Rin: His last moments won't be in peace...
---
Marvelous: "Exciting then?" :p

(Both are good ideas, hmmm...)
-she's pondering-
---
-he's simple-minded :V-
---
Link: "...Can I breathe now?"
-Thoughts?-
---
-But he at least makes it clear he doesn't likes her?-
---
-Tamamo cuddlying a lot with her tail waggling, not having heard the comment- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "I barely did anything, you three did the most part"
---
Rin: His last moments won't be in peace...
---
Marvelous: "Exciting then?" :p

(Both are good ideas, hmmm...)
Star: "You...really think so?"
___

-The third officer and the scientist argue, with the latter claiming he's still collating with the ship's head computer about the data they have on the alien-
___

Lars: "More like insane..."

(Either way, I should have her show up again soon.)

-she's had them organized in advance-
---
Weiss: "This won't end well..."
-All that probably leaves then is doing her hair-
___

-Soon enough, Maddie throws a curse that nearly hits Barry and the blast launches him across the room, and vice-versa-

-By then, Barru is down to his last curse, much to his anger, while Maddie runs out of curses completely. However, she still has an idea, soshe asks Anne to give her a hand, which she means literally as she plucks some of her feathers from her hand, and then takes a strand of the fuzzy orange hair from Sprig, before tearing off one of her sleeves and using it as a pouch to wrap up both ingredients, making a new curse-

-MISSION READY-
---
---
---
---
---
So sweeeeeet!
Jeanne: "Then let's proceed!" -and thus they're transporteeeeed!-
---
-Probably notable ones if he bothers to name them-

White Ranger: "I swear, if sending them to test whatever dangers lie in missions wasn't what they're good at, I'd get rid of those two"

Charlotte: "...They are annoying, for sure..."
---
Arisa: "You didn't know you're Hades?"

Miyu: "Sothis-sama joined us later"
---
-Yet they don't seem to stop with their assault-
---
Rin: "But what matters is how you are now~"
---
-And so Yuri begins to guide Sayori through the world of the book. There's so many details, such as factions, history, races and magic that give her questions, but one Yuri eloquently explains. Her passion towards the worldbuilding is evident. Sayri wonders how someone can come up with this, totally different what she writes, Yuri asks what's that, Sayori says it's poetry where she puts down how she feels, but there's so much planning here...-

-Yuri feeling kinship tells her the book includes an appendix of the kingdom's written works like poems, Sayori is like "no way!" and Yuri giggled, making Sayori happy she's making her feel welcome. In any way, it's time they properly get to read, Sayori asks to be patient with her, Yuri says its fine since she prides herself in being patient, so Sayori takes note of that, Yuri is like "hey!" but Sayori says she was joking. After that, they begin!-

Mash: "She's allowing her to geek out, cute!"
-To Basel!-
___

-They've died in both the invasions of Dreamland and Hyrule...-
___

Specter: "The kids told me who this character is, I just haven't actually seen the movie..."
___

Claptrap: "How is she doing that?!"

She used the Z and R controld twice!
___

-Giggle- (That's true~!) -Smiles at Patxi-

-Blushes, but remains happy- (Can we go for caramel apples now?)
___

Peridot: "I can relate to her, myself!" :b:

Top Bottom