• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He's not, as the chained Kama gets brought inside...-
---
-The friends would go...-

da Vinci: "And freeing these folk~"
(Also given the news that happened today, I find it really awkward what I did with Drakkon here)
---
Bunyan: "There are many princesses not in the official line up! Like Sofia or Kida!"

Illya: -To Kanna- "Yeah! Like Sailor Moon!"
---
-They might be able to kill him for a bit, but he'd just return-
---
Sakura: "Let me try!" -tries with lightning from trident!-
---
Mash: "...Oh goodness..."
Steven: -Sad sigh- "Not really... It's just...I know Kama did a lot of really awful things, but...is taking her very life away really the right thing to do...?" :urg:
___

(Yeah, I heard about that...Perhaps the original Tommy Oliver or another version of him could turn up in some form? Either way, I feel awful for his actor...)
___

Specter: "I don't understand how corporations and marketing work..."
___

Chances are this fire flyer is gonna regenerate no matter what attacks we use on him. 'll try and keep him contained for now, the rest of you, go on ahead!

XJ-5: "Are you crazy?! There's no way we're leaving you be behind! The XJs always gotta stick together, remember?!"
___

-Sakura's lightning simply goes around the shield entirely, and...seemingly makes the wire entity react shake and backfire like a malfunctioning machine-
___

Peridot: "...Sooooooo much for that..." :ohwell:
Ruby: "That's... always a really tough call to make. But there... are people so evil that keeping them alive would bring nothing but pain to everyone else. In those cases, as painful as it might sound to you, putting them down is the only good option.

I was thinking Kama was one of those people but... there's something suspicious about how she just gave up, admitted everything and accepted her death sentence, so now I'm starting to wonder the same thing."
---
Azura: "I miss the hot springs we had... Let's do this!"
---
Kanna: "Neither do I!"
---
Phosphora: "I'll do it then."
---
Azura: "Oh, that's clever. Want me to refresh your mind with a song so you can keep at this?"
---
So might as well play the game, right?

-The couple outright yells at whoever's behind the door, demanding to know who it is, but they only respond by knocking louder-
___

-Anne questions if he seriously brought her up here based on a lie, which Wally admits, but tries to point out how they still had fun on the adventure. Anne says that's not not the point, that because of that, she could have easily gone back with no proof, and then everyone would think she was like him-

-At that point, Wally sadly asks "What's so bad about being like me...?", before turning away and walking off. At that point, despite still badly wanting proof of the Moss Man, Anne realizes she may have spoken too harshly...-
Zelda: How odd...
---
Weiss: "That was a bit hurtful..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Weiss: "That was a bit hurtful..."
-Then their door is forced open, and the bellhop collapses on the floor where said door stands, bleeding out from several wounds-

-At the point Zelda reads this, an actual lightning strike was heard nearby outside-
___

(They both made a mistake here...)

-Anne apologizes, admitting she didn't mean that harsher comment, ans reassures him that it's cool that he doesn't care what other people think of him, as well as that they're glad they both ventured out here. Moved, Wally tries to use the same secret handshake that Anne showed him earlier, but can't remember,all the steps. Nonetheless, they resolve to make sure they take a picture of that Moss Man together-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then their door is forced open, and the bellhop collapses on the floor where said door stands, bleeding out from several wounds-

-At the point Zelda reads this, an actual lightning strike was heard nearby outside-
___

(They both made a mistake here...)

-Anne apologizes, admitting she didn't mean that harsher comment, ans reassures him that it's cool that he doesn't care what other people think of him, as well as that they're glad they both ventured out here. Moved, Wally tries to use the same secret handshake that Anne showed him earlier, but can't remember,all the steps. Nonetheless, they resolve to make sure they take a picture of that Moss Man together-
Zelda: "Oh dear..."
---
Weiss: "...How sweet." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "Oh dear..."
---
Weiss: "...How sweet." :)
-The lightning's not really a problem, it's just for coincidental dramatic timing effect- :V
___

-The next scene shows them scaling the mountain wall directly, trying to reach what's likely their last opportunity to get a picture of the Moss Man. At one point while climbing the mountain, a gust of wind even blows Wally's signature hat off-

-For the apparent town weirdo who apparently sometimes lives under bridges, his hair is surprisingly fairly well-kept-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The lightning's not really a problem, it's just for coincidental dramatic timing effect- :V
___

-The next scene shows them scaling the mountain wall directly, trying to reach what's likely their last opportunity to get a picture of the Moss Man. At one point while climbing the mountain, a gust of wind even blows Wally's signature hat off-

-For the apparent town weirdo who apparently sometimes lives under bridges, his hair is surprisingly fairly well-kept-
-she doesn't know that :V-
---
Weiss: "...He has good hair..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she doesn't know that :V-
---
Weiss: "...He has good hair..."
-Both the oldest sister and her husband are horrified, but stay away from the door knowing the killer could still easily be nearby-

-Meanwhile, the detective notices some of his luggage has moved from their original positions, and he knows that he never moved them himself-
___

(Huh, kind of an odd contrast to the rest of his look...)

-Anne manage to make it to the top of the cliff, where she sees the Moss Man once again. She then asks if Wally made up there too, but while in the middle of saying he's almost up there, he the part of the wall he reaches for turns out to be unstable and crumbles, and unlike before, Anne isn't in immediate range to grab and save him, causing Wally to fall a few stories before he's able to grab onto a branch, narrowly temporarily saving himself. Anne is horrified and yells that she's going to help him, but despite hanging on for dear life, Wally shouts and insists that he'll be fine and tells her to just take the picture-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Both the oldest sister and her husband are horrified, but stay away from the door knowing the killer could still easily be nearby-

-Meanwhile, the detective notices some of his luggage has moved from their original positions, and he knows that he never moved them himself-
___

(Huh, kind of an odd contrast to the rest of his look...)

-Anne manage to make it to the top of the cliff, where she sees the Moss Man once again. She then asks if Wally made up there too, but while in the middle of saying he's almost up there, he the part of the wall he reaches for turns out to be unstable and crumbles, and unlike before, Anne isn't in immediate range to grab and save him, causing Wally to fall a few stories before he's able to grab onto a branch, narrowly temporarily saving himself. Anne is horrified and yells that she's going to help him, but despite hanging on for dear life, Wally shouts and insists that he'll be fine and tells her to just take the picture-
Zelda: "How odd..."
---
Weiss: She'll save him instead.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "How odd..."
---
Weiss: She'll save him instead.
-Shortly after that, he notices a nightstand moving across the floor by itself...-
___

-The Moss Man is slowly walking away, and Anne grows increasingly worried knowing Wally's in danger and that she might not even have the time to both save him and take the picture. Wally's grip becomes increasingly loose, and he clearly becomes more terrified, the closer he is to falling, and then, sure enough just as he finally loses his grip on the branch, Anne shows up lower on the cliff and grabs hold of him, saving him-

(I'm not surprised, but I'm glad.) :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Shortly after that, he notices a nightstand moving across the floor by itself...-
___

-The Moss Man is slowly walking away, and Anne grows increasingly worried knowing Wally's in danger and that she might not even have the time to both save him and take the picture. Wally's grip becomes increasingly loose, and he clearly becomes more terrified, the closer he is to falling, and then, sure enough just as he finally loses his grip on the branch, Anne shows up lower on the cliff and grabs hold of him, saving him-

(I'm not surprised, but I'm glad.) :)
Zelda: Huh?
---
Weiss: "At least someone will believe her..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "More like a small bite." :p
---
Pit: "Is it like that one horror movie?!"
---
Palu: "Fair." :p
---
-Medea will be less mad about Viridi being fren since there's a decent person who can be another one :V-
Guifei: "Huh, you're really gluttonous"
---
-Basically, yeah- :V
---
Lindy: "How is it, Fate~?"
Fate: "Mother looks incredible"
---
-Indeed, and not to mention the older Gorgon sisters-
Drink plenty of fluids and get as much rest as you need, alright? I'm just glad it's not a severe case of it...

Star: (Is he still out there?!)
___

Sure thing! My mom's usually the only one in the house who uses it anyway, so she won't mind if one of my friend needs it. :p
___

-She's not a bad person, just...someone who fought for a corrupt side in a war-
Thanks, it's what I've been doing.

Lily: I can't tell...!
---
Rin: "Thank you, tell her I'll be there for a bit"
---
-Basically, yeah...-
Steven: -Sad sigh- "Not really... It's just...I know Kama did a lot of really awful things, but...is taking her very life away really the right thing to do...?" :urg:
___

-Tasque Manager: leading the way-

Exactly on both accounts!

(Yeah, I heard about that...Perhaps the original Tommy Oliver or another version of him could turn up in some form? Either way, I feel awful for his actor...)
___

Specter: "I don't understand how corporations and marketing work..."
___

Chances are this fire flyer is gonna regenerate no matter what attacks we use on him. 'll try and keep him contained for now, the rest of you, go on ahead!

XJ-5: "Are you crazy?! There's no way we're leaving you behind! The XJs always gotta stick together, remember?!"
___

-Sakura's lightning simply goes around the shield entirely, and...seemingly makes the wire entity react with shaking and backfire like a malfunctioning machine-
___

Peridot: "...Sooooooo much for that..." :ohwell:
Ruby: "That's... always a really tough call to make. But there... are people so evil that keeping them alive would bring nothing but pain to everyone else. In those cases, as painful as it might sound to you, putting them down is the only good option.

I was thinking Kama was one of those people but... there's something suspicious about how she just gave up, admitted everything and accepted her death sentence, so now I'm starting to wonder the same thing."
---
---
---
---
Azura: "Oh, that's clever. Want me to refresh your mind with a song so you can keep at this?"
---
-True... Those chains should not be enough to conatin her, hm-
---
-While Grimlock and Gareth follow-

da Vinci: "Soon they will see~!"

(I'm not sure of it, but yeah, it's quite terrible and shocking news)
---
Illya: "We're kids, so we don't think of that..."
---
Eleonora: "What is your plan?"
---
Sakura: "Oh, I would be thankful~!"
---
Mash: "...I-I guess..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks, it's what I've been doing.

Lily: I can't tell...!
---
Rin: "Thank you, tell her I'll be there for a bit"
---
-Basically, yeah...-
Star: (Neither can I...!)
___

Will do! -Takes a few DVD cases of Action movies to pick from, then goes to talk to her mom-
___

Nephrite: "I'm terribly sorry, I'm just not that familiar with humanity, much less this planet in it's modern age..."

Zelda: Huh?
---
Weiss: "At least someone will believe her..."
-The detective himself has a similar reaction, walking closer to the nightstand to inspect it-

-The drawer of ti opens on it's own, too-
___

-Wally asks if she was able to take the picture, and while Anne says she hasn't, she hasn't given up yet and believes they both can. By the time they both climb back up, however, the Moss Man is once again gone without a trace, with even it's trail having gone cold-

-Wally feels awful, being quick to blame himself for Anne missing her one chance to show proof of the creature, even sadly admitting that everyone will think she's as loony as he is. Anne, however, says she's good with that, much to his surprise and confusion. Anne's response is to confidently say "We know what we saw. And a good friend once told me, it doesn't matter what other people think of you"-

---
---
---
---
---
---

---
---
---
---
-Steven was deeply saddened by Ruby's argument about having to kill, recognizing it might have some merit even though he thinks it's still wrong...but before he can eve nthink of anything to say in response, her second point about Kama made him even more confused-

Steven: "...Wait, you're right. Why would she just give up all of the sudden? She seemed so bitter and angry about Parvati before, it...doesn't seem like her to give up that grudge and surrender herself..."
___

-Wouldn't be long before they find Jetfire, Swoop and Cosmos-

It's about time to take back our home!

(I'm praying for his family and friends. That's a big loss for a lot of fans as well.)
___

Specter: "Fair enough, are you all ready to go trick-or-treating regardless?"
___

Got an idea, Phosphora? 'Cause we're all ears over here!

Claptrap: "Even though we literally don't have any, we're still very much capable of hearing!"
___

-But the wire entity now seems to be emitting some smoke. And also largely stops moving...-

...The hell?
___

Peridot: "I planned on playing my copy of the DLC anyway." :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guifei: "Huh, you're really gluttonous"
---
-Basically, yeah- :V
---
Lindy: "How is it, Fate~?"
Fate: "Mother looks incredible"
---
-Indeed, and not to mention the older Gorgon sisters-
Shez: "Not as much as B, that's for sure." :p
---
-den?-
---
Palu: -twirls a bit- "This was fun~"
---
-they're alright, I guess :v-

-The detective himself has a similar reaction, walking closer to the nightstand to inspect it-

-The drawer of ti opens on it's own, too-
___

-Wally asks if she was able to take the picture, and while Anne says she hasn't, she hasn't given up yet and believes they both can. By the time they both climb back up, however, the Moss Man is once again gone without a trace, with even it's trail having gone cold-

-Wally feels awful, being quick to blame himself for Anne missing her one chance to show proof of the creature, even sadly admitting that everyone will think she's as loony as he is. Anne, however, says she's good with that, much to his surprise and confusion. Anne's response is to confidently say "We know what we saw. And a good friend once told me, it doesn't matter what other people think of you"-
---
Weiss: "That was adorable."

---

---
---
---
---
Steven was deeply saddened by Ruby's argument about having to kill, recognizing it might have some merit even if he thinks it's still wrong, but before he can eve think of anything to say in response, her second point about Kama made him even more confused"

Steven: "...Wait, you're right. Why would she just give up all of the sudden? She seemed so bitter and angry about Parvati before, it...doesn't seem like her to give up that grudge and surrender herself..."
___

(I'm praying for his family and friends. That's a big loss for a lot of fans as well.)
___

___

Claptrap: "Even though we literally don't have any, we're still very much capable of hearing!"
___

-But the wire entity now seems to be emitting some smoke. And also largely stops moving...-

...The hell?
___

Ruby: "Sounds like we'll need to ask some questions to da Vinci..."
---
-home sweet home-
---
Kanna: "I'm always up for candy~!"
---
Phosphora: "Well, just making sure you XJs stick together." -has her unit tackle Phoenix- "Go go go!"
---
Azura: "...Nevermind that then."
---
Is it DLC if you purchased a whole game...?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Weiss: "That was adorable."
-Then he hears the hotel owner's older sister and her husband calling for help-
___

-Wally even says that was a good line, and asks where she got it form, prompting Anne to remind him that he said. Wally laughs and says he knows, but then adds "Or was it?" with a mysterious tone as a joke. Anne calls him a goof and even slaps his back in appreciation of said joke...but since they're sitting off the edge of a cliff, this causes him to fall off the cliff anyway. Cue Wally cartoonishly screaming while Anne yells "WALLY!" in a panic-

-The next scene shows the fall wasn't that bad after all, as he's only got one leg in a cast and one arm in a sling while cheerfully relaying the story of their encounter with the Moss Man to the town of Wartwood-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then he hears the hotel owner's older sister and her husband calling for help-
___

-Wally even says that was a good line, and asks where she got it form, prompting Anne to remind him that he said. Wally laughs and says he knows, but then adds "Or was it?" with a mysterious tone as a joke. Anne calls him a goof and even slaps his back in appreciation of said joke...but since they're sitting off the edge of a cliff, this causes him to fall off the cliff anyway. Cue Wally cartoonishly screaming while Anne yells "WALLY!" in a panic-

-The next scene shows the fall wasn't that bad after all, as he's only got one leg in a cast and one arm in a sling while cheerfully relaying the story of their encounter with the Moss Man to the town of Wartwood-
-and rushes to help?-
---
Weiss: "....A sweet end overall."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and rushes to help?-
---
Weiss: "....A sweet end overall."
-It's his first instinct, and his only moment of hesitation comes from the fact that others might believe him to be the killer if he's the first to leave his room-

-But since people might be in danger, he books out of his room anyway-
__

-As Wally dramatically tells ta story of their adventure and the Moss Man to the townsfolk on a stand, Anne stands nearby happily playing his accordion for him to set the tone. One village ask if they have any proof, to which Anne bluntly but gladly answers "Absolutely not" The crowd walks off in disappointment, muttering and grumbling, and one even saying "They're two peas in a pod, these loons". Anne shrugs it off, not bothered in the slightest anymore, while Wally heads back home, Anne returning his accordion. As walks off, he plays a new song in honor of Anne and her kindness, gratefully singing" ♪ Oh, there once was a lass named Anne the Fair. She put up a front and played her part. But soon enough touched this loon's heart ♪"-

-Hearing this, Anne can't help but smile, having surprisingly found common ground with the supposed town weirdo-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (Neither can I...!)
___

Will do! -Takes a few DVD cases of Action movies to pick from, then goes to talk to her mom-
___

Nephrite: "I'm terribly sorry, I'm just not that familiar with humanity, much less this planet in it's modern age..."
EMIYA: "...Hey"
---
-While Rin went into shower-
---
Illya: "It's fine, we get why..."
Shez: "Not as much as B, that's for sure." :p
---
-den?-
---
Palu: -twirls a bit- "This was fun~"
---
-they're alright, I guess :v-
Arcueid: "I wonder who'd win in an eating competition!"
---
-Well, she's coming out slowly-
---
Merlin: "And I like it too" :p
---
-But anyway, she wondering what to do with the two of them now-
-Steven was deeply saddened by Ruby's argument about having to kill, recognizing it might have some merit even though he thinks it's still wrong...but before he can eve nthink of anything to say in response, her second point about Kama made him even more confused-

___

___

___

___

...The hell?
___

---
-home sweet home-
---
---
Phosphora: "Well, just making sure you XJs stick together." -has her unit tackle Phoenix- "Go go go!"
---
---
-Or Palutena, or Kiara, or Harley given they brought in Kama to the court room during the trial...-
---
-Who land carefully in robot mode, and Grimlock also transformed-

-They all agree, waiting for more info...-
---
Jack: "Yes, it'd be good..."
---
-Phoenix shot yet another fireball at them-
---
Sakura: "Uuuuh, what is that?"
---
-Mash sighs, guessing she's really gotta do this now...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "...Hey"
---
-While Rin went into shower-
---
Illya: "It's fine, we get why..."
Star: "Shh! Can't you figure out that we're dealing with awkward teen stuff right now?!"
___

-The bathroom is largely ordinary, though the lights are automatic and feature futuristic geometric designs-
___

Steven: "Is there any way we can help explain it?"

Amethyst: "They're not from this Earth, for starters..."

---
-home sweet home-
---
---
---
---
-Or Palutena, or Kiara, or Harley given they brought in Kama to the court room during the trial...-
---

---
---
---
---
Steven: "What about Palutena, Kiara or Harleen? They brought her in even though da Vinci was the one defending Kamui, so maybe they know something! Well, hopefully, at least..." :lol:
___

D-Do any of us have a-a question not related to this mysterious "Koyanskaya"?
___

Specter: "Then let's start visiting houses."
___

-Jenny fired an ice beam at the fireball to try and counter it while she and the other robots flew off-
___

-It seems to be shutting down, like a malfunctioning machine...-

(...Huh? It's...)

(Mechanical...?)
___

Peridot: "...Well, I guess it's more of an updated edition of the same game, then...But are you sure you want to do this, Mash?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's his first instinct, and his only moment of hesitation comes from the fact that others might believe him to be the killer if he's the first to leave his room-

-But since people might be in danger, he books out of his room anyway-
__

-As Wally dramatically tells ta story of their adventure and the Moss Man to the townsfolk on a stand, Anne stands nearby happily playing his accordion for him to set the tone. One village ask if they have any proof, to which Anne bluntly but gladly answers "Absolutely not" The crowd walks off in disappointment, muttering and grumbling, and one even saying "They're two peas in a pod, these loons". Anne shrugs it off, not bothered in the slightest anymore, while Wally heads back home, Anne returning his accordion. As walks off, he plays a new song in honor of Anne and her kindness, gratefully singing" ♪ Oh, there once was a lass named Anne the Fair. She put up a front and played her part. But soon enough touched this loon's heart ♪"-

-Hearing this, Anne can't help but smile, having surprisingly found common ground with the supposed town weirdo-
-someone else woud've probably left anyway-
---
Weiss: "Maybe they'll see it again..."

Arcueid: "I wonder who'd win in an eating competition!"
---
-Well, she's coming out slowly-
---
Merlin: "And I like it too" :p
---
-But anyway, she wondering what to do with the two of them now-
Shez: "B would."

Byleth, at the same time: "I would."

-the fact that they basically said the same thing... was it cute? :V-
---
-Pandora?-
---
Palu: "Of course you would." :p
---
-what indeed...-

---

---
---
---
---
Steven: "What about Palutena, Kiara or Harleen? They brought her in even though da Vinci was the one defending Kamui, so maybe they know something! Well, hopefully, at least..." :lol:
___

___

___

-Jenny fired an ice beam at the fireball to try and counter it while she and the other robots flew off-
___

(...Huh? It's...)

(Mechanical...?)
___

Peridot: "...Well, I guess it's more of an updated edition of the same game, then...But are you sure you want to do this, Mash?"
Ruby: "Yeah, them too!"
---
Azura: "I do not..."
---
Kanna: -BOUNCY- "Yaaaaaay~"
---
Phosphora: "Alright, you and I, fire bird!"

-what do the units they pilot look like again?-
---
Azura: "An automaton...?"
---
-at this point, she gotta...right?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-someone else woud've probably left anyway-
---
Weiss: "Maybe they'll see it again..."
-Most of them do, to the frustration of several others since the lockdown failed anyway-

-They're shocked to see the bellhop lying dead on the floor...but in turns out he has no visible wounds, only blood from the mouth-
___

(Oh, it would be nice if it returns in a later episode!)

-The Plantars then show up, and Polly tells Anne that they've heard people at Stumpy's saying she's as weird as Wally now, with Hop Pop adding that she must be pretty upset, no longer mocking her but actually being worried. Anne scoffs this tries to explain that she honestly doesn't mind, but Hop Pop takes this as a sign that she's just trying to be strong for them and thus keeps trying to offer her words of comfort-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Most of them do, to the frustration of several others since the lockdown failed anyway-

-They're shocked to see the bellhop lying dead on the floor...but in turns out he has no visible wounds, only blood from the mouth-
___

(Oh, it would be nice if it returns in a later episode!)

-The Plantars then show up, and Polly tells Anne that they've heard people at Stumpy's saying she's as weird as Wally now, with Hop Pop adding that she must be pretty upset, no longer mocking her but actually being worried. Anne scoffs this tries to explain that she honestly doesn't mind, but Hop Pop takes this as a sign that she's just trying to be strong for them and thus keeps trying to offer her words of comfort-
---
Weiss: "An understandable reaction to her words."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Shh! Can't you figure out that we're dealing with awkward teen stuff right now?!"
___

-The bathroom is largely ordinary, though the lights are automatic and feature futuristic geometric designs-
___

Steven: "Is there any way we can help explain it?"

Amethyst: "They're not from this Earth, for starters..."
EMIYA: "He's gone"
---
Rin: "Hm, not a bad place..." -of course she had a towel-
---
Illya: "That's, uh, also part o the thing..."
Shez: "B would."

Byleth, at the same time: "I would."

-the fact that they basically said the same thing... was it cute? :V-
---
-Pandora?-
---
Palu: "Of course you would." :p
---
-what indeed...-
Arcueid: "Awwww, seems it's nice to be in sync!"
---
-But with messy hair for effect!-
---
Lindy: "At least he has good taste" :p
---
Circe: "Anything you'd like to do?"
___

___

___

___

(...Huh? It's...)

(Mechanical...?)
___

---
---
---

---
---
-They really need to go and question them about this...-
---
da Vinci: "Oh, maybe Drakkon's former generals would"
---
-To look for houses the 14 kids go!-
---
-Like thiiiis-
1669079533779.png

---
Sakura: "...I'm very confused now"
---
Mash: "...I already paid, so..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Awwww, seems it's nice to be in sync!"
---
-But with messy hair for effect!-
---
Lindy: "At least he has good taste" :p
---
Circe: "Anything you'd like to do?"
Shez: "I mean, it's no secret that she can eat way more than I do." :p
---
-probably dyed black too-

-Pit is terrified-
---
"Jealous?" :p
---
Sothis: "Nothing comes to mind..."

Viridi: "There's no garden on this ship, so I feel pointless..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "He's gone"
---
Rin: "Hm, not a bad place..." -of course she had a towel-
---
Illya: "That's, uh, also part o the thing..."
Star: "Wait, really?"
___

-Can't leave a shower without one, so it definitely helps to prepare for a shower with one as well-
___

Nephrite: "So you're from another planet?"

Steven: "A lot of our friends are..."

---
Weiss: "An understandable reaction to her words."
-Others are quick to ask who left their room first and if anyone saw anything-
___

-Anne tries to assure them that she's fine, but Hop Pop still doesn't hear her and just says "Poor thing...", even giving her a gentle kiss on the hand as if she just lost a relative-

-Annoyed with the Plantars' assumptions and finding their behavior patronizing, Anne decides to have fun with it and lets out a roar sound that startles them, then chases them into town while yelling "I'm One-Shoed Anne!" The episode ends with Polly yelling "SHE'S DERANGED!"-

---
---
---

---
---
---
---
---
-Like thiiiis-
View attachment 364062
---
---
Steven: "But who should we talk to first...?"
___

-Also, since I forgot to reply to it, how are Grimlock and the other Autobots now?-

Oh, I'll message her about that! -Does so-
___

-Halloween music playing-
___

(They really recreated the Cybertronian look...)
___

Moonjumper: "Attention all mansion guests, it appears we are experiencing technical difficulties. We will be keeping haunted tour on hold for a moment, please stand by."
___

Peridot: "...Be careful..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
-Like thiiiis-
1669079533779.png
1669079533779.png

---
---
___

-Also, since I forgot to reply to it, how are Grimlock and the other Autobots now?-

___

___

___

Moonjumper: "Attention all mansion guests, it appears we are experiencing technical difficulties. We will be keeping haunted tour on hold for a moment, please stand by."
___

Ruby: "Whoever is closest."
---
-any answers?-
---
Kanna: -starts trick-or-treating-
---
Phoshora: -goes plane mode and rams into Phoenix-
---
Azura: "We're not standing. Let's move."
---
It's just a game. How can it hurt us?

-Others are quick to ask who left their room first and if anyone saw anything-
___

-Anne tries to assure them that she's fine, but Hop Pop still doesn't hear her and just says "Poor thing...", even giving her a gentle kiss on the hand as if she just lost a relative-

-Annoyed with the Plantars' assumptions and finding their behavior patronizing, Anne decides to have fun with it and lets out a roar sound that startles them, then chases them into town while yelling "I'm One-Shoed Anne!" The episode ends with Polly yelling "SHE'S DERANGED!"-
-everyone saying their alibi-
---
Weiss: :chuckle"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "I mean, it's no secret that she can eat way more than I do." :p
---
-probably dyed black too-

-Pit is terrified-
---
"Jealous?" :p
---
Sothis: "Nothing comes to mind..."

Viridi: "There's no garden on this ship, so I feel pointless..."
Arcueid: "Well, she can be a black hole at times"
---
-He needs to get out of here!-
---
Merlin: "Who? Me?" :p
---
Circe: "Hmmm, there must be something..."
Star: "Wait, really?"
___

-Can't prepare for nor leave a shower without one-
___

Nephrite: "So you're from another planet?"
EMIYA: "Hm, yes"
---
-Indeed, plus already a change of clothes for when she's done-
---
Illya: "Another Earth!"
___

___

___

___

___

---
-any answers?-
---
---
---
---
-Kiara and Harley-
---
Swoop: "Grimlock, you in trouble!"
Grimlock: "Uuuuh..."

-Trini and Kimberly would arrive!-
---
-In Nanoha's hometown now-
---
-Which caused him large amounts of pain-
---
Rin: "R-Right! And now!"
---
Mash: "U-Uh-huh..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Well, she can be a black hole at times"
---
-He needs to get out of here!-
---
Merlin: "Who? Me?" :p
---
Circe: "Hmmm, there must be something..."
Byleth: :lol:

Shez: "Makes it all the more wild that the two of us could also spend long times surviving without taking a bite." :p
---
-AND SO HE RUNS-
---
Palu: "Who else?" :p
---
-THONKANG-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: :lol:

Shez: "Makes it all the more wild that the two of us could also spend long times surviving without taking a bite." :p
---
-AND SO HE RUNS-
---
Palu: "Who else?" :p
---
-THONKANG-
Guifei: "How long, precisely?"
---
-The prank was a success!-
---
Merlin: "Of wearing the dress?" :p
---
-Jeopardy in the background-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "Hm, yes"
---
-Indeed, plus already a change of clothes for when she's done-
---
Illya: "Another Earth!"
Star: "...Is he actually gone or are you just saying that to get answers?"

___

-The shower itself looks mundane as well, apart form the aesthetics being more futuristic and retro-futuristic-
___

Nephrite: "...Another Earth-like terrestrial planet, or do they somehow share the same name?"

-everyone saying their alibi-
---
Weiss: :chuckle"
-And of course, they all claim to have been in their rooms at the time-
___

-Emoji typo- :V

-Giggled as well- (That was a funny episode, but also a very sweet one.) :)

---
-any answers?-
---
---
---
---
-Kiara and Harley-
---

---
---
---
---
Steven: "Excuse us, Ms. Kiara? Harley?"
___

Tasque Manager: "Please go easy on him, he's been through quite a lot already as a result of his errors."

-Her reply says "You Mean The Living Ones? Well There's This One Unnamed White Ranger Who Greeted Me When I Arrived At The Fortress Who Seems To Be Moving Up In The Ranks"-
___

Specter: "What is this dimension again?"
___

-The XJs left the scene by now, some wondering if they should consider going back to help-
___

-The wire entity continues to remain motionless as they left, now almost looking like a puppet on strings or wires...But the strength it had makes that seem implausible-
___

Peridot: "...Wasn't Monika herself already real, though? There could be a lot more to this game than we realize, even if it is a random copy of it..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Kiara and Harley-
---

---
---
---
---
___

Tasque Manager: "Please go easy on him, he's been through quite a lot already as a result of his errors."

-Her reply says "You Mean The Living Ones? Well There's This One Unnamed White Ranger Who Greeted Me When I Arrived At The Fortress Who Seems To Be Moving Up In The Ranks"-
___

___

-The XJs left the scene by now, some wondering if they should consider going back to help-
___

-The wire entity continues to remain motionless as they left, now almost looking like a puppet on strings or wires...But the strength it had makes that seem implausible-
___

Peridot: "...Wasn't Monika herself already real, though? There could be a lot more to this game than we realize, even if it is a random copy of it..."
Harley: 👋 "Hey, kiddo. Anything you wann ask?"
---
Azura: "Oh, hello you two."
---
Kanna: "Nanoha's hometown~ I...forgot the name of it..." :lol:
---
-the plane manages to fly out of orbit becaus Transformer, then goes into humanoid form to drop kick Phoenix away from here-
---
Azura: "While it's still acting like... this."
---
Only one way to find out!

Guifei: "How long, precisely?"
---
-The prank was a success!-
---
Merlin: "Of wearing the dress?" :p
---
-Jeopardy in the background-
Byleth: "...Have we ever counted?"

Shez: "Nope. Probably a few days at least though."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Palu: "Just ask our daughters and they'll make you one." :p
---
-lmao-

-And of course, they all claim to have been in
___

-Emoji typo- :V

-Giggled as well- (That was a funny episode, but also a very sweet one.) :)
-in what?-
---
-you know what I meant :V-

Weiss: "It truly was." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the detective is not surprised...-
---
Weiss: "It's a good way to show growth from both Anne and Warthood."
-Not even remotely, and it frustrates him since he still has no clear suspects among the rest-
___

(A lot of villagers have even been getting their own episodes for that! I wonder who's going to star in one next.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If I make the Dokis be real here Natsuki and Yuri will totally attack Monika on first sight.
Star: "...Is he actually gone or are you just saying that to get answers?"

___

-The shower itself looks mundane as well, apart form the aesthetics being more futuristic and retro-futuristic-
___

Nephrite: "...Another Earth-like terrestrial planet, or do they somehow share the same name?"
EMIYA: "...You seem paranoid"
---
-She guesses it looks a little eccentric but still turns it on-
---
Illya: "...Yeah, we can go with that"
Byleth: "...Have we ever counted?"

Shez: "Nope. Probably a few days at least though."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Palu: "Just ask our daughters and they'll make you one." :p
---
-lmao-
Arcueid: "I can't believe it..."
---
-Pandora's thoughts?-
---
Merlin: "I may put some thought on it" :p
---
-Thinking on what to do, hmmm...-
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
-the plane manages to fly out of orbit becaus Transformer, then goes into humanoid form to drop kick Phoenix away from here-
---
---
Kiara: "We will try to answer adequately" :)
---
Cosmos: "Wait, he's been tamed?"
Grimlock: "No one tame Grimlock, Grimlock just made friend"
Gareth: "Hiiii~!" -waves-

Trini: "Hi, what you need now?"
Kimberly: -Reads the message about the White Ranger- "Oh, so the clone is climbing up the ranks..."
---
Nanoha: "It's called Uminari!"
Fate: "Be careful, people in this world aren't aware of magic"
---
-And the hit landed, landed hard-
---
Medusa: "It's obvious this thing isn't normal..."
---
Mash: "I-It could be, huh..." -for now the game starts, given that it's on console now, it's given a new computer desktop-like interface-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If I make the Dokis be real here Natsuki and Yuri will totally attack Monika on first sight.

EMIYA: "...You seem paranoid"
---
-She guesses it looks a little eccentric but still turns it on-
---
Illya: "...Yeah, we can go with that"
That's logical considering how the game goes...

Star: "..." -Sighs- "It's about Marco..."
___

-With warm water running from the shower head-
___

Nephrite: "...Wait, I believe the Diamonds mentioned something like this. There were reports of another Earth-like planet with plans for colonization, one best described as the planet's "twin"..."

-understandable-
---
Weiss: "That could be nice."
-And of course, almost all of the guests and employees start throwing accusations at one and other-
___

-The next episode is titled "Family Fishing Trip"-

---
---
---
---
---
---

Kimberly: -Reads the message about the White Ranger- "Oh, so the clone is climbing up the ranks..."
---
---
---
---
Mash: "I-It could be, huh..." -for now the game starts, given that it's on console now, it's given a new computer desktop-like interface-
Steven: "Thank you so much! I was just wondering if you two knew anything about how Kama got captured, or why she doesn't seem to be as...angry, anymore, I guess? Ugh, I don't even know how to describe it, something just seems slightly different about her, now..."
___

Tasque Manager: "This is here is Sir Gareth, an esteemed knight and one of the top soldiers here. She's also good with animals."

-She also adds "He's Been A Lot Less Snarky Following Drakkon's Death"
___

Specter: "...Then how does the Bureau possibly remain a secret?"
___

XJ-5: "Go long!"

Let's hope that attack was enough to keep him away for a while!
___

-The area still seems like a maze of the same style of hallways, with no obvious pathways or patterns-
___

Peridot: "Ooh, this is different from the PC version!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And Sayori would protecc Monika?

Arcueid: "I can't believe it..."
---
-Pandora's thoughts?-
---
Merlin: "I may put some thought on it" :p
---
-Thinking on what to do, hmmm...-
Shez: "Food was a luxury before and during the war for a merc like me..."
---
Pandora: So easy~
---
Palu: "You? Thinking?" :laugh:
---
-hmmmmm-

-And of course, almost all of the guests and employees start throwing accusations at one and other-
___

-The next episode is titled "Family Fishing Trip"-
-IT'S CHAOS-
---
Weiss: They're going fishing?

---

---
---
---
---
Steven: "Thank you so much! I was just wondering if you two knew anything about how Kama got captured, or why she doesn't seem to be as...angry, anymore, I guess? Ugh, I don't even know how to describe it, something just seems slightly different about her, now..."
___

Tasque Manager: "This is here is Sir Gareth, an esteemed knight and one of the top soldiers here. She's also good with animals."

-She also adds "He's Been A Lot Less Snarky Following Drakkon's Death"
___

Specter: "...Then how does the Bureau possibly remain a secret?"
___

XJ-5: "Go long!"

Let's hope that attack was enough to keep him away for a while!
___

-The area still seems like a maze of the same style of hallways, with no obvious pathways or patterns-
___

Peridot: "Ooh, this is different from the PC version!"
Harley: ****, the kids are on to us! What do we do?!
---
Azura: "And holds his tongue better. That makes it clear he was not okay with Drakkon's rulership... or that this Koyanskaya is keeping a tighter leash on him."
---
Kanna: "With all the explosions Nanoha can do, I'm shocked about this..."
---
-it probably sent him flying towards space, right?-

Phosphora: "Let's hope so, yeah."
---
Azura: -once again makes a drawing on a wall in case they get lost-
---
Well, how would you mess with the files in something that isn't a PC?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-IT'S CHAOS-
---
Weiss: They're going fishing?
-While they argue, the detective tries to search the hallway for clues-

-No footprints or obvious fingerprints, no signs of a murder weapon...-
___

-The episode begins with Anne, Sprig and Polly preparing to leave on the family's boat for the annual Plantar fishing trip, Sprig is looking forward to fishing, but Anne plans on trying parasailing, something Polly also quickly takes interest in as she believes flying would be a great way to spy on her enemies, even making an evil laugh after saying that-

(Typical Polly...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While they argue, the detective tries to search the hallway for clues-

-No footprints or obvious fingerprints, no signs of a murder weapon...-
___

-The episode begins with Anne, Sprig and Polly preparing to leave on the family's boat for the annual Plantar fishing trip, Sprig is looking forward to fishing, but Anne plans on trying parasailing, something Polly also quickly takes interest in as she believes flying would be a great way to spy on her enemies, even making an evil laugh after saying that-

(Typical Polly...)
-nothing... is the hotel truly haunted?-
---
Weiss: "Indeed..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-nothing... is the hotel truly haunted?-
---
Weiss: "Indeed..."
-None of the guests believe those old stories, and the detective is especially skeptical...-

-...But then each of the doors to their rooms begin to open by themselves-
___

-Anne invites Sprig to give parasailing a shot instead of fishing, and while Sprig is curious, he still says he'd rather fish, because ever since he was a tadpole, fishing has been a special event he and Hop Pop have shared. A flash even shows him going on a fishing trip with Hop Pop as a tadpole while he recounts their usual activities, still wearing his hat and goggles even back then-

-The first thing they do is ready the bait, which shows Hop Pop wrestling with giant worms, then Hop Pop lets Sprig steer the boat...which naturally leads to disaster. Finally, the two go fishing side by side, and the flashback shows Hop Pop giving tadpole Sprig a hug as they do so, the sunset in the background-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-None of the guests believe those old stories, and the detective is especially skeptical...-

-...But then each of the doors to their rooms begin to open by themselves-
___

-Anne invites Sprig to give parasailing a shot instead of fishing, and while Sprig is curious, he still says he'd rather fish, because ever since he was a tadpole, fishing has been a special event he and Hop Pop have shared. A flash even shows him going on a fishing trip with Hop Pop as a tadpole while he recounts their usual activities, still wearing his hat and goggles even back then-

-The first thing they do is ready the bait, which shows Hop Pop wrestling with giant worms, then Hop Pop lets Sprig steer the boat...which naturally leads to disaster. Finally, the two go fishing side by side, and the flashback shows Hop Pop giving tadpole Sprig a hug as they do so, the sunset in the background-
Zelda: Not too shocking... -ghosts are real in Hyrule so....-
---
Weiss: "Awwwwwwww~"

Top Bottom